Speaker 1: Good evening once again Mike and Dave's Multiverse here with our friend Chris Cotrell. Chris, what was your favorite part of the summit today so far?
Speaker 2: Just being here and being part of all of it. Man, it's so cool. So many people here, we're all, you know, on the same level.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We really enjoyed you're in.
Speaker 1: Antonio's presentation on the Carolina Bays is a fascinating geological evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we got a chance to announce that we did publish a paper together. It went out just like two three weeks ago. It's in the June edition of the Journal for Environmental and Earth Sciences, and yeah, it's out now and go go check it out.
Speaker 4: Where can everyone find your work?
Speaker 2: Well, most of my work right now is on the dabblers Den. You know, you can follow me on Twitter things like that. You know, I'm pretty accessible.
Speaker 3: Very cool, very cool.
Speaker 5: And you can also see an interview with Chris on our channel, Mike and Dave's Multiverse.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of fun, guys.
Speaker 5: And thank you so much for doing it, man, I really appreciate it, and thank you for all your work all right on the topic, let's go catch Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks everyone. Hey, this is Mike from Mike and Dave's Multiverse. We're here at day two of the Cosmic Summit and we have been having a blast here with Mark Young, one of the speakers from earlier today. Mark, how was your presentation today?
Speaker 6: Interesting to say the latest? Yeah, I finished my slides about twenty minutes beforehand, and uh, I think I'm the only person he has had a heckless I've.
Speaker 3: Uh you had a heckler. Yeah, yeah, joining Q.
Speaker 6: And I, one of the guys popped up and he was pretty angry about something I'd said, and then afterwards it was like a twelve minute argument between this guy and like all the common research for people who's like seven on one, he was just sitting there being really angry.
Speaker 3: So it was interesting to say the latest.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm sorry to hear that I was in that presentation, but I had ducked out to go to the base room right before the Q and A. So, for what it's worth, I couldn't tell that you'd only finished those slides twenty minutes prior.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's good, that's good, And for those of you guys who don't know Mark got this as sign meant to present on that particular topic, like what a week ago or less.
Speaker 6: Well, I still hadn't finalized my topic. I've known about the presentation for a while, but yeah, didn't have anything finalized.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and it was on basically a brand new paper published by the Contact Comment Research Group on on what.
Speaker 6: It's we Reckon. We found the first confirmed impact site for the Young Drys impacts. Rather than like an actual traditional crater, it's like a shallow depression, but it's incredibly rich in h impact proxies. So there's big sheets of milk glass. They are impregnated with thousands of serials. It's like some of the most amazing material we've ever they've seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is pretty far south of the Laurent tid ice sheet. It's in Louisiana in the United States.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Perkins, Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well this is your second time at the event, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Was here in twenty twenty two. Unfortunately had to miss last year. But yeah, happy you way back. Having to say Greensboro and say the paper and.
Speaker 5: Meet you guys, and yeah, it was wonderful to meet you in person. You can actually see Mark Young on our Cosmic Monday series on Mike and Dave's Multiverse. We did an excellent interview with him. He's a great guy to talk to and great guy to listen to. And thank you so much, Mark, Thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Meet appreciate that.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 5: I'm Dave here from Mike and Dave's Multiverse. We got my co host Mike here and we're here with Dave Fitzpatrick. It's Dave's third time that Cosmic Summit. How's it going, man, you're having a good time.
Speaker 7: I had a great time. It's like being at home a bunch of family.
Speaker 4: And what's been your favorite part so far?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: It's as much the people that are here as it is the folks that are speaking okay, And I guarantee you everybody you go and talk to, it's there's no fear of.
Speaker 3: Thinking that any of this related.
Speaker 7: Ancient history UFO topic is wacko. It's just like everybody's on the same page. All ideas welcomed. You're not shunned, criticized or whatever for your beliefs and any of this stuff. So it's it's just it's awesome.
Speaker 3: I love it, love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really enjoyed connecting with you before the summit and now we're glad to meet you here in person.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and I still have to we had to get to get together and do a original Mic and Dave with the other mic one, oh for sure.
Speaker 5: So to fill you guys in on that story, there was an initial Mic and Dave that met at Cosmic Summit one, and Mike and Dave met at Cosmic Summit two too, and so we're hoping there's a Mic and Dave.
Speaker 4: Somewhere meeting right now and becoming a good buddy.
Speaker 5: It's the edition, and you can check out Dave Fitzpatrick on our show next week, Mike and Dave's Multiverse. We have an interview with him coming out in one week actually in five days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: And if you've never been to one of these, go, I'm telling you you won't regret it. You'll be coming back yours down the road as well, and you'll meet new friends. I mean, I've got a whole list of people, but we've met just here for two days.
Speaker 1: So follow Dave Great Awakening on X Follow Mike and Dave Multiverse and the occult rejects.
Speaker 3: Thanks for tuning in. Thank you, You're welcome. Take care, guys, You'll see you around.
Speaker 5: Sir, Just appreciate you just responding going, hey, I'm busy. Well maybe later, you know, because I mean you're probably getting bombarded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a lot I've never been.
Speaker 5: Nobody knew who I was, right right, Okay, no, I could do this all right? But are you having fun a cosmic summit though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah yeah, And and.
Speaker 3: Uh, what's been your favorite part?
Speaker 8: Well, I ad met it like a bunch of the different Okay, I guess.
Speaker 4: You're not live, not like I didn't even know we were shooting, but I guess.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Questions, Well, I can say I've I already knew a lot of these speakers previously. But there's a couple I've never met, like Ben Bankirkwick I met, or Dan Richards I've never met. Yeah, Bravin Mohan, he was one of my top I've really been wanting to meet.
Speaker 3: Him for a long time.
Speaker 4: Levine was my favorite from last year.
Speaker 5: I love his channel, so I love meeting him this year as well.
Speaker 4: Did you like his presentation?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, realiant? Always, I mean always, he's the top.
Speaker 8: But I also I also hadn't ever met the Coffer Project in person.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, was my first time getting actually face to face with them. And that's been really really good because we've got so much to talk.
Speaker 3: About for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: And did you get to hold the vases?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, And I'm I'm working with Matt.
Speaker 8: We just I brought the Coffer Project to meet Matt Matt Bill and he invited me on his podcast.
Speaker 4: That's exciting.
Speaker 8: Actually a few weeks ago he did, but we got to talk a little bit about it beforehand. And I'm telling him about you know, because he just released you know, he announced that he was doing this project, funding the project to railing to the big void above the Grand Gallery. I kind of filled him in on the fact that we have a different plan that would not involve any drilling, no robots, and we could actually get into that chamber potentially at least ourselves with cameras.
Speaker 3: It's this whole thing right now, it's it's hitting this.
Speaker 8: I don't know, it's coming to a head with like I figured, you know, we just keep working on this until we.
Speaker 3: Get the permit.
Speaker 8: But this year now it's like endgame kind of there's we just got told that we might have like a seventy percent chance of getting the permit we're trying to get to actually be underground and film this stuff, which we're ninety five percent sure is going to connect right under the Great Pyramid and Copper Pyramid from tunnels in the east where we're trying to enter. But at the same time, the report came back from our friend who's put it in the application that.
Speaker 3: There are three other countries trying to get our permit now. Ah, so this is.
Speaker 8: A very important location off to the east, directly east of the Giza Plat of the Great Pyramid, And that was Yeah, basically, I don't know whoever gets it. Basically this year is gonna have it for years to come. If we don't get it this year, someone else might and they're not gonna preserve this stuff. They're gonna rate it, they're gonna rob it. And this is what's been going on. And this is a very very sensitive sight. Yeah, because we only announced it in my third film, in My Serious Secret Underworld of Gizah huh. I saw that we only told people about it because we already knew that all the bad guys already knew about it.
Speaker 3: Just to put it bluntly, the people.
Speaker 8: That we're trying to get in there and rate it and rob it and steal all that sell it on the black market and humanity loses, you know, is the biggest We wouldn't have revealed the location if we didn't know they already knew.
Speaker 5: But it is the biggest hurdle. Funding or what do you think is going to be the well.
Speaker 8: Like to get to get always been funding and you know, the permit. We've put in the application several times in the past few years and we didn't have the real funding then, but we.
Speaker 3: This time.
Speaker 8: We do have some people that are seem more serious about funding than we've had in the past. But to be honest, I think it was wasp blocking in the past. And we've considered just you know, I don't know, offering him the chance to be part of it or be on the film we make or whatever.
Speaker 3: But we're just waiting him out.
Speaker 8: We're just trying to have a nice dinner and talking about it with him or something. We're willing to play ball with him and like work with him and cooperate, but you know, he's been he's been blocking it pretty much. You know, the council if they vote on it fairly, it's like there's no reason not to do it because the sites we're trying to dig at there's nothing, there's absolutely no risk.
Speaker 4: To the mind damage anything.
Speaker 8: Way far away from the Sphinx and pyramids, nothing can get hurt. It's a pile of rebel. They just demolish this entire section of the village and they aren't even doing the scans there, you know, which is the only positive aspect of Like all of these people losing their homes and businesses are friends, like the people of the village of Nozle else Simon. It's terrible, Like in twenty twenty one they demolished a whole section of it, and in the next few years they're trying to demolish ten times that all the eastern village, on the whole eastern side. And it's like, you know, there's a lot of the plateau is actually under the village there, so if you demolish the houses, it's a mixed bag.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's sad to displace all these people.
Speaker 8: But the only silver lining of this is said, find all the tunnels and stuff that we already know are there. So it's like, why aren't they doing this? Why isn't the GEM sponsoring these excavations. Why aren't you know, why isn't I trying to get it to happen?
Speaker 3: And why do we have to like scramble to get the money and beg them to let us do what they should have been doing.
Speaker 5: If you put your conspiracy hat on, why do you think it is?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, we know the kind of stuff that's down there, We know exactly what's under where we want to dig, we know where the chambers and chats are. We have so much information and this is world breaking news. What's under there is it's going to change the world in a big way.
Speaker 3: There's I mean.
Speaker 8: To put it simply, there's definitely extraterrestrial artifacts. There are things advanced technology, working technology, machinery, there are at mummies.
Speaker 4: If you yeah, so.
Speaker 5: This this could be like potentially bigger than twot and common kind of thing, right, This would be the end of all power structures on yeah, yeah, of the United Nations, of the Vatican, of these invested interests of financial systems, energy systems, medical systems.
Speaker 3: And history.
Speaker 8: It all will be rewritten if we do open up and see what's under there.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna tell Matt Bell about this on the show?
Speaker 3: I just did well.
Speaker 8: I mean I told him some some things about our plan that that could avoid the drilling, because there's actually been there was one project where they drilled inside the Great Pyramid one of my friends was involved with, and they drilled in and sand started pouring out, and it's like they were freaked out. They tried to plug it, but it's like they don't know what they're doing. You know, that could that could really affect the pyramid, its function functionality.
Speaker 3: It's risky and sketchy.
Speaker 8: So I told Matt, I said, we got a safer plan if you know, and he just interviews.
Speaker 3: He he did a good job.
Speaker 8: I agree, And yeah, I will be bringing all this up with him next month.
Speaker 3: I'll do a recording on the sixteenth of July with him.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're gonna go to Sarasota, Florida and do the that.
Speaker 4: He's got a really cool studio. So are you looking forward to that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I actually he invited me and I said, I'm actually gonna be in Florida the next month. I'm going to my friend Brian Saying is putting.
Speaker 3: On this conference. It's called the Full Disclosure Now Conference. Okay, And so I was going to that and he said that's an hour away.
Speaker 8: Because I was like, oh, awesome, awesome, cool, perfect, But I'm very excited to talk with him.
Speaker 3: I love the collection he brought here, beautiful, same basis.
Speaker 5: I get my hands on those I was like, Okay, this is different. Everyone says it like when you hold it, it's it's like a different experience than seeing it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's trades the truth.
Speaker 3: It's the truth, right, absolutely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't feel those things just for your photo. And he was really glad in his presentation. He actually at the end he mentioned John Anthony West Yes was the first person to really bring attention to all those pieces. Correct. In the Chiro Museum, people just their tour guides would just walk through and be like, there's some vases, no big deal, nothing to see here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: John had the ability to look from a different perspective and see things that other people. He looked at the Sphinx, which is the most photographed object in human history, correct and seen by billions of people throughout thousands of years, nobody ever saw what was right in front of their face, all this water weathering. All right. He was my dear friend and mentor, like or a teacher, you know. He was my guide as I learned all this stuff. So I was really glad to see that Matt knew the history and acknowledged who had really started it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he really did start the whole thing, and hopefully you guys get to make the discovery that you guys are looking at.
Speaker 4: When when do you think you'll find out about the like the permit? Do you have any idea or is it just a waiting game?
Speaker 3: Probably pretty soon.
Speaker 8: Actually, our friend who would be running the project and managing all the workers, and he's right now working on putting together.
Speaker 3: The golden application.
Speaker 8: He's he's having all these meetings and bringing in all the right people. He knows who the ministry wants to see. He's worked on countless mission Zick, he's excavation scanning projects, foreign missions, German, French, all different teams.
Speaker 3: He's worked with the WASS, he's worked with a Ziri. He knows everyone in the ministry.
Speaker 8: Okay, so he's putting together the golden application for us. Yeah, this has been we're like three weeks into a month, he said it would take so in a week or two we might be hearing something back from him. And once we all agree on how we're gonna do it, we're gonna put the application in because, like I say, we're racing against three other teams. He said, there's a French, of Spain, and America are all.
Speaker 4: A French team, a Spanish team, and a United States team.
Speaker 8: They're all because we when we exposed that temple complex, they also where it was too, and now they're trying to get our discovery, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Who knows what forks you know, probably not the truth, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's it's pretty clear that probably the American team they're talking about would probably be the the group that Mark Laner works with. Okay, Like I mean, Bill met with Mark Laner as well.
Speaker 4: Was Mark's still still very active in this stuff.
Speaker 8: He is very interested in the site we're looking at because he actually worked. Just to the east of there is the extension of the it's called the Great Pyramid Causeway or something called the Kufu Causeway, and most of that causeway, unlike the Sphinx Causeway, that one goes deep into the village and it goes all the way to where he and Philoso were saying the Nile used to come up to and there's a Kufu Valley temple at the end there. So this causeway goes deep into the village and they demolished all the houses, uh for part of it, and he started uncovering it all, which we documented over the year year couple year or two he worked on it. They started uncovering and all these megalithic blocks exact same style as the pyramids themselves, very ancient stuff. And uh, that was really exciting to start seeing part of the causeway come up right. But Mark Laner is uh, he wants our spot. He actually applied for it and Zahi denied him.
Speaker 4: Wow, you know, yes's correct.
Speaker 8: That doesn't happen often usually Zahe and Lanner are still very very close, and it was very surprising for me to hear that even he couldn't get it.
Speaker 4: That's that's very interesting, will be. I really hope that the good.
Speaker 5: Team wins and we get the in humanity gets to know what's down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think it's it's it's just gonna benefit everyone. There's everyone in Egypt is gonna benefit from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we show the world of truth.
Speaker 8: It's gonna it's gonna ten x the tourism industry there for sure. Everyone's gonna feel that. No one's gonna be hurt by it. Everyone's gonna be amazed. It would be good for everyone except people who are trying to hold on to control of the narrative, control of the you know, the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically, how can people like kind of stay on top of developments in the story.
Speaker 8: Well, I mostly put information out on my YouTube channel, which is Trevor Grassei.
Speaker 3: It's just my name is the YouTube channel.
Speaker 8: So I've got a series about a lot of the most relevant and unknown information. It's called The Secret Underworld of Giza.
Speaker 3: And I've got.
Speaker 8: Another one revealing NC two, and then I've got a few interviews with the Coffer Project, Armando and Filipo. So there's a lot of I'm just putting all this exclusive information up on my YouTube. I'm posting a lot on Facebook as well, the same game, so people could follow that. But uh, yeah, we're you can expect some really big, really big stuff coming in the next month or two.
Speaker 4: So very cool. That's exciting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I really want to Any help getting the message out is really uh well, raising awareness is there.
Speaker 5: We'll put it on our channel, Mike and Dave's Multiverse as well as a cult Rejects and we'll get that.
Speaker 4: We'll get your message out there.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for.
Speaker 4: Talking to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, absolutely appreciate the help.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, no worries, take care, Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's all, bro,