Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there? Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you were looking for an echo chamber, viewer and listener, discretion is advised. Can you talk about extreme? What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 2: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perfect.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass, baby, because you know what time it is, because we about to fill it up. Well, welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in the lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lins to take a second look at everything. Well, hey, guys, I got a special guest for you today. We got the man, the myth, the legend.
Speaker 2: Dough Nut is in the house.
Speaker 1: Donnut Man. Thank you for covin hanging out with me, brother, Yo, what up is?
Speaker 3: Non was having it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we connected a while back. It's probably about a year ago. I think it was mystic Mark cooked us up and I went on your show and then we got to hang out a little bit at the bro Grove. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's always great seeing you. Very fun. We were on stage together.
Speaker 2: Give it a present presentation, but a conversation on all the weird, strange things happening.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one d percent. Well man, just freeing my listeners that maybe haven't been exposed to your co or what you do. Just kind of give everybody an introduction, you know, give everybody you know, get your name, background shows, what kind of content you're into. Just give everybody a kind of a feel for who Donut is if they're unfamiliar.
Speaker 2: It, Donna. I cover all the Illuminati news. I cover the strange events happening today in modern culture, tying it back to the ancient days, symbolism, forty on phenomenons, a lot of the hidden mysteries, the occult, symbolism, etymology and ritual. I cover all that stuff over on the channel.
Speaker 1: Nice man, Well, I guess just kind of like just to pick your brain. What are you actually looking into now? What kind of got your attention and your fascination. Everybody's got their their rabbit holes. What is your rabbit hole as of late?
Speaker 2: Well, right now it's August ninth, twenty twenty five, and tomorrow is a very very important day for the occult, for freemasonry. But tying it back to even our own calendar system, to the ancient days in Egypt of the flooding of the Nile, which happened around August tenth and the day centering upon it. This is why the Morals and Dogma thirty third Freemason Albert Pike, co founder of the KKK, he dedicated his astrology room to this date, August tenth and the day centering upon it. I found that lots of rituals happened around this time. Jeffrey was hung August tenth. The Manson Tate ritual went down on August tenth. Robin Williams was hung August tenth. This date continues on even into seeping in the culture of movies like Sunset Boulevard, which I believe Billy Wilder was exposing a lot with like an expose in a sense of art, which art in the esthetics going back to ancient time always showed lots of truth within the symbolism as he released Sunset Boulevard on August tenth as well. So tomorrow will be August tenth for the Helical Rising, a series which takes place this year on August eleventh, which is Hulk Hogan's birthday. Hulk Hogan just passed on my Twitter YouTube. I said, look out for the big celebrity sacrifice rituals going back to Hollywood Babylon, and he passed away. His name in Gamatria equals two to oh one, which is very interesting studying the numbers and the different codes that the elite speak to each other with. Or maybe it's just organic, I don't know, but this is definitely pattern recognition that we spot out and cover. For example, this twoh one number is huge before the entire world work, every single government politician left or right or in the middle. Uh, they all agreed to send us to our rooms and lock down the world, which shows us that we've already entered a uh, you know, global type tyranny. And that was after the fact of the similation called Event two oh one. So this two to one is like a weird number that pops up in ritual so the celebrity sacrifice of Hulk Cogan and Gamatria, his name equals to to oh one. That the three celebrities Ozzy Osbourne. Uh, maybe it wasn't hul Cogan with two one, Maybe it was Ozzy Osbourne. Were Ozzy Osbourne's name equals to one. That's probably what it was. So I apologize it's one of the two. But if you add up their dates. In Malcolm who also passed away from The Cosby Show with two to oh one episodes, he released a book that was released October eighteenth, the day that eventual one went down, if you add up all their ages, it equals to to one. So I mean, we could see these numbers and rituals with John Lennon with nine Revolution nine or the Beatles White Album, their final album, the ninth album, because nine is a completion number. All we are saying is give PCE a chance. Nine words nine followed John Lennon just like sixty nine followed Jimmy Hendrix with you know the famous song Purple Hayes Jesus Saves that's actually the original title. There's a lot of occult stuff that gets put on to the mainstream and now the mainstream media is the algorithm rhythms. So the algorithms have been infested with the mainstream media. You're not going to get disclosure from the mainstream media ever, you know, and if you do, it's very occult and hidden, like Da Vinci code. Stop. But Hulk Hogan's birthday ending on August eleventh, even August eighth. Just I've been looking into August as we're in August right now, and there's just tons of rituals happening. Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild. Even like you mentioned Albert Pike and his fascination with the date, and he had that in his would you call it his astrology room.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in the book are Nation's Secret Capital, I'm probably butchering the title of the book. It's an older book, The.
Speaker 1: First Secret Destiny of America.
Speaker 3: No, that's Maley P.
Speaker 2: Hall's book, which is also important to America. But it's another book about the capitol and the structures. So America is symbolically founded on the hild Glyph of Serious, which is a capital dome, the Washington Monument Athallic which was created way after Washington, and the five point at start. This is the hiroglyph of Sirious. So the serious connection is for the hellical Rising of Sirius, which is super important. It's where we separate the calendar system from the twelve hour type day. So when the Nile flooded, which usually happened in July, but now it happens in August. August eleventh this year, we were able to split the days in to half, the twelve and twelve, which is probably very occult as well, because you got the esoteric in the exoteric. So on the world stage, we'll see symbols and means something for the world the exoteric, but the initiates the esoteric, it means something else. Like they're re rising building the statue of Albert Pike. They put out that news today and they're like rising. You know, it's all connected to the helical rising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's just wild. And does it have anything to do with fertility, because I know the ancients in Egypt, they that was their lifeblood. They relied on this for the rising silts, to bring the nutrition, nutritious soil to fuel their crops for the coming year, and all that kind of stuff. So do they look at this as like a resurrection New life kind of like you know Easter and starte that kind of symbolism. Is that tied in with this.
Speaker 2: Very important the ritual rights of sex, magic and fertility rights. I'm not one hundred percent sure if it's super connected. Usually that's like you said, Easter like spring, you know springtime. The super Bowl ritual is very fertility rights based. Where we had during the lockdowns, the weekend performed the Super Bowl and you got to think about how many eyeballs are looking at the fighters fighting, the blood hitting the football field, the soil, all the hot cheerleaders right, the sexual energy, all charging these fertility rights. But it was interesting because the weekend there was it was all guys, it was all male, so it was a same sex attracted fertility right with brought no fertility behind the weekend. It was a full graveyard of graves. And then everybody that was dressed up as a sperm collapsed on the stage.
Speaker 3: Now I put this out like five.
Speaker 1: Years that's wow. Totally laughing with the jab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally laughed at but whatever. The next couple super Bowls that went on, we saw Rihanna showcasing after she threw up the Illuminati hand sign that she was pregnant with a baby. And the most recent one was Kendrick Lamar, who sings the song I Got Loyalty in my DNA, And they were showcasing these red and white people the last five years, which I believe are the red and white blood cells, and the Kendrick Lamar one was different. It was red, white and blue. So the exoteric we think that's the American flag. But if you connect all these fertility right rituals together, they're adding a new type of blood into the like the blue blood right. We've all heard about the blue.
Speaker 1: Bloods and a triple helix.
Speaker 2: Oh snat, you're gonna have to tell me about that because this new human they're building, uh for twenty forty, the new Homo sapien with the great geens. We just saw Cindy Sweeney with the great jeans and her bell bottoms. Well, Kendrick Lamar also has the DNA great jens and his bell bottoms. At the Super Bowl show when he was in a upside down triangle which resembles the womb with another woman in a romantic song, and that's when they introduced the blue into it. So I've been connecting all this gene Hackman stuff to these fertility rights of the new human being built for twenty forty.
Speaker 1: And this new human does it have anything to do with the like transhumanism, because I know a lot of people is talking about that. And I recently spoke with this brilliant author. He was from Sweden, Jacob Nordngard, and he's wrote some books covering the family history of the Rockefellers and their connections with the WHO and NATO and just all these world wonness organizations. And his recent book was called The Temple of Solomon, and he kind of got into that and how Madame Lavotsky, Alice Bailey the externalization of the hierarchy and that all these world leaders and moneymakers that wants, you know, in control pretty much all aligned themselves with this theosophy movement. And they say that the Temple of Solomon is not a physical building, but to them, it is basically a satellite, a temple in the sky to communicate with the world and try to bring the world into this high mind and one consciousness. And they're basically just waiting on the conductor to connect them all for this thing to communicate with. And now we have Elon Musk and this whole chip thing going on, I didn't know what was your thoughts on that. Is that what you're talking about this because I'm unfamiliar with this agenda? Is it the transhuman agenda? If you're someone who still thinks the wild, hast secrets, who feels stories woven into the wind, this brand's going to hit home. The Soul Squatch makes Squatch approved gear. I don't mean that lightly. This stuff is functional, yes, but it's laced with legend. It's for people who believe in what's out there and what it brings out of them. They're hats, beanies, stickers. They're designed by folks who live and breede the myth. No gimmicks, just real outdoor gear with soul. Go to the Sooulsquatch dot com and find something made for fellow believers, wanderers, or anyone who still listens when the woods go quiet.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, one hundred percent right on. Yeah, it is transhuman agenda. Funny enough, Elon Musk, the poster boy for this agenda is a man wearing a cross on his hat in an American flag behind him, so like you, we can see who it's being programmed for the neuralink and all this is we're entering this new age of man being mixed with machine. And we could see this on old Time magazine articles as well. This is a long plan and I'm happy you brought up Helen Blavatski who aid off socialists would sleep with her book at night. This is very connected to the United Nations, the UN. They dedicate their meditation room to the Lucifer Trust, like you know, meditation room, full symbolism, but most recently Elon Musk, who is the top technocrat. So there's the middle way type politics that I've been learning about through Courtenay Turner's work. How they want to get rid I think it's called third wave politics. They want to get rid of the left and right type paradigm and bring everybody to a centrist new type of American type party in the middle. But that is extreme. So this is the technocratic agenda. This is why America first parties promoted by socialists. Elon Musk is a socialist, and even all the socialist symbolism being promoted by Kanye West at these super Bowls or whatever is just getting into the psyche of the masses. Symbolically, because symbols control people. If you don't think a symbol controls people, where a swastika into the synagogue and you'll see how much it controls people. Or just post a Star David on Twitter and see how crazy people will start going haywire. Because symbols are connected to our autonomic nervous system. It's our body. It's different than brainwashing and mind control. It's actually belief system control. And this Elon character, who has a real staff, he betrayed President Trump and he came out just totally started as a new party. This is all a long plan being stirred by Peter Till.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: He's not the pulling the strings. Peter Till's pulling his strings. And there's people pulling Peter till strings as he, you know, is the steering committee at the Bilderbergs. And Elon just built a new cafe, the Tesla Dine are in the heart of Hollywood, and Hollywood, California is where the Root Race, the sixth Root Race of Helen Blevatski, Helena Blavatski is gonna come out of out of California. The first motel was built in California as well. So the whole motel industry was built by an occultist, which is a new thing that I learned that I thought was super interesting. But California is the cult sure, right, It's where the culture spreads world wide. It stems from California, then it spreads worldwide. So California is very important. And there's a lot going on there with the new smart cities, with the Olympics, with the fires and all that. But yes, you are absolutely correct. It's the trans human agenda.
Speaker 1: Man, that's wild. And even like how you mentioned Levotsky, a lot of her followers centered in California, and you're right, because they wanted to be plugged into this machine. And of course, you know you have holly wood. You know, that's the wood used by the magicians for their wands and their wizardry. And like you said that, this the music, it's the TV, all that stuff there. So this is definitely a prime place to be if you have a message or agenda that you're trying to push. But I didn't know that until I had read some of Jacob's books and he kind of touched on that. And I always thought Lavotsky and Alice Bailey were just you know, the same. But it wasn't until I read his book that he said that Alice Bailey was in California in this hub of this cult whatever you want to call it, like you had explained, but basically she come forward with a new vision. Basically she said that the hierarchy had exposed themsel to her and told her all these new revelations and basically the the well what you call it, the people in control of that group basically seeing her as a heretic, and she was expelled and kicked out. So what did they do. They ended up going east and set up shop in New York. So you kind of have like these two magnetic poles of culture in control and this whole push pushing pool tug of war, and then out of that was the Lucifer you know trust Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean there's so much occult stuff going on with the etymology of New York being the New York. The headquarters of the Roman Empire was in York, so it's the New York and then you got California, and it's like the two sides you're you're right with like some sort of magnetic pole with the Hollywood. Yeah, I learned that from Jordan Maxwell. The Hawney Tree of the Magical wand going back to the Druids, that's the wood of a holly tree. Hollywood one. Harry Potter has a Hollywood magic wand and they're the script writers. They write the script for what's to go down.
Speaker 1: I've spoke with Brian from a Demon Erasers, and man, he can get off on a tangent. Man, he can get up on a soapbox on some of the wording and etymology, some of that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He goes into the Hollywood and the you're watching a program, so you're being pro grammed and uh the television, you're being told a vision, you know, and all this kind of stuff. It's right there in your face. But like you said, you got the who was it was a Manley P. Hall that said when the masses learn the language of symbols, then all will be revealed.
Speaker 3: I think so so yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean they put this stuff right in your face. And even from like a Christian standpoint, I've heard people say it, and I think it makes sense to me. Is there's like rules of war or codes of conduct, even like you know us when we have physical wars. It's kind of like the unspoken or unwritten law that you don't attack churches, you don't attack hospitals, and you know, you spare the innocent. These are kind of like rules of engagement for war. So they talk about on the spiritual side, you know, the esoteric side, you have the same thing. And like these people or these entities like contracts, they have to tell you what they're doing, and you have to consent, or in the very least you not opposing it is giving your consent. So you have these guys just using the words and put it right in your face and doing the television and the songs, and all of us are just so desensitized by it, and we're like, oh, that's just for entertainment or oh that's for shock factor. But no, I mean if that is true, then yeah, they're definitely telling you what they're going to do. It's just you're not taking them seriously.
Speaker 2: Alfred Korsiski wrote another quote like Don moundi pall quote that who controls the symbols controls us, all right, I believe, And he did the studies on priming. He also worked with the socialist but then he said, I don't like this, you know, which a lot of people did. You know. Heideger did that as well. Henry Ford, I believe as well a little bit. I know he had some sympathies with them. Probably I don't know. Oh, there you go. So he this guy, Alfred Korsiski breaking down the symbols controlling us. He did his studies on h on prom not priming, on imprinting, which is different than brainwashing in printing. This is why all the famous things show me the boy at seven, I'll show you the man, because it gets set in the autonomic nervous system and the symbols while we're growing up. The American flag mark, you know, the hockey team in Canada that you love, or the two football teams that your dad's wearing, the freaking Cowboys jersey or whatever. These symbols or mostly like religious symbols, that's probably the strongest one. These symbols are imprinted into our body, into our nervous freaking system. So when it's shown, it controls our bodies, like because it goes into the imprinting. Because brainwashing didn't work with mk Ultra. If you had a strong belief system with like beliefs like the placebo effect. I've shown the mankind has shown that placebo effect works. You just tell somebody this will work, and if you believe it, your body believes it and then it works. So belief systems are so much different. And my new term is belief control instead of mind control. And what's happening now to erase the Abrahamic faiths that have been programmed and in the sense that we're talking about programming right into our nervous system, how do we reprogram a belief system? Well, you got the Timothy Lary's and the John C. Lilly's and I read this in Robert Anton Wilson's book Prometheus Rising. Since we all promote das podcast Prometheus Rising, that to reset the autonomic nervous system, you've got to do some mine altering chemicals. This is why you got influencers push microdosing of psilocybin. They're not really promoting full blown yo, have a fun trip. That's saved for the cult. The cult gets to do that and go on murderous rampages or whatever they do, and orgies the people. They're telling everyone to microdose because while they're microdosing, they're resetting their autonomics system, their belief system by nudging. Nudging is the way how you change the public opinion. Cass Sunstein wrote a book on it nudging. He was also awarded by Obama administration regime too high levels of position of power because of his work on flooding the conspiracy conspiratorial movement with the other nonsense. Once the tragic events happened in New York on nine to eleven, he wrote this essay on flooding the Truther movement with just total psychological operations, and the truth or movement is nothing but a huge psychological psychological operation. That I fell down so many bad rabbit holes and I'm climbing my way out out of it. That I jumped into the donut hole, and now I'm like in the donor hole, which I like a lot more because.
Speaker 1: At least you get the sugar high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the sugar high is going to lower your sex drive. So stay away from the doughnuts. Stay away from the doughnuts. Your donuts makes me go nuts.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm ranting. You just gave me excited.
Speaker 2: You are saying all the words they get me passed it. And that excitement is what you gotta follow. If you're a content creator, you get some sort of passion and excitement. You followed that. If you're a content creator, I don't know how it works. And though the real world all I do is just content creation, art films, podcasts. Yeah, how do you stay inspired? How do you stand starting to make so many different videos? You know, by following that? Because then it's not a job, it's a vocation in a lot of ways. No, I'm probably going at words mixed up. I'm not smart.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get with a smart up in head on.
Speaker 1: No, man, I agree, because it's like, you know, even like scripture says, you know, no one knows dying heart's own joy. So if I tell I just did the like that live. Talking about the six thousand subscribers, I said, a lot of people see these podcasts enjoy them, and they're like, hey, I could do that. You know, I can get all kinds of followers and make all kinds of money. They have all these false, preconceived notions and then they get into it. That's why you know eighty five ninety percent of the people that start a podcast don't make it past the first year because they don't realize all the work, all of the time and research, recording, editing, sending emails, getting guests, and like you said, just constantly coming up with new material. It has to be a labor of love. You have to be coming in this because it's something you love, and you enjoy the conversations with other people, and like you said, you get excited because when you actually sit down with someone, they're not just a talking head. They're a researcher like you, and you guys just feed off each other. It's like, you know, electricity bouncing off water. The water just conducts it and takes it, you know, on down the road. So when you get with somebody that's a content creator, researcher like you and you share the same passions, you know, that's hard to find in the real world. So when you find that man, you relish in it and you just kind of feed off each other, and it's an amazing experience in conversations when you can find those happening. It's like works on a fire. Hey, you guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver, in the sixties. Today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars. Silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four to oh one K or money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there invested in hard tangible assets, the same thing with your four one ks. Take a twenty to three thirty percent cut of that four oh one k, that number in a computer system, and this into hard tangible assets that's proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure to tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lamb sent you Torches high guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's life too, you know what I mean? Like we are surrounded by death cults that just want to die. You know, they're just death cults and that's what they focus on. That I would say most of the world loves this. It's fascinating, you know, death it's weird. It's like we're all promised to things, taxes and death right and and that's something interesting too, is like knowing that I only have a little bit of time on Earth. It's sort of like a cool thing because then it's like, oh, my goodness. There was a secret Sosie movie with Robin Williams Sees the Day.
Speaker 3: Do you know that movie?
Speaker 2: They wear lipstick and go in the Masonic caves and do rituals.
Speaker 3: Captain, my captain. You don't know that. It's a good movie.
Speaker 2: I watched that film for the first time and I was like, I'm going to reach out to Jordan Maxwell uh.
Speaker 3: And then I did that. I was scared too.
Speaker 2: I'm always scared when I reach out to people ask them because I don't feel like I'm good enough.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of insecurities there.
Speaker 2: But life, there's ah. We could see it with the death rates of not death rates, but the birth rates collapse, you know, where people aren't having kids anymore. People don't want to have kids. I don't want to bring kids in this world anymore. You know that we see this worldwide. I mean in South Korea, all over Japan, everywhere, you know, because I feel like it's sort of interconnected. And that doesn't mean like you gotta have kids. Some people are on a spiritual journey where they're focused on God or their work or whatever. But the masses, so called NPC kind of masses, you know, they're like, what the heck are they doing? Just I don't have those thoughts all like organized right now. But the life energy is very hated by people of the death cults. So smiling passion, excitement like that is found upon and it doesn't go viral either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like you said to you, I think it's part of this global agenda because what have they done. They've programmed us, They've nudged us to popcorn culture through movies, through music and all these things that you know. Basically, children are a nuisance. They get in your way. They stop you from achieving your goals and chasing your passions and your dreams, and they try to push you to, you know, be successful and work hard and do these things you can accomplish your goals, and they kind of paint it, in my view like children are it's so nineteen forties, you know, and they get in your way, they stop you from accomplishing your dreams, or focus on you, you know, kind of selfish mentality, and ah, you can have kids, you know, later, after you accomplish all your goals. And of course, by the time if you are fortunateough to accomplish your goals, you're too old and you can't have them anymore. And then on top of that, there's another layer, the whole Theosophus movement, and these elitists, what's their number one concern? That they always talk about population control? You're seeing it on the Georgia guidestones and Bill Gates talked about it. Uh So they these elites think that there's just a limited amount of resources and all these peasants bottom feeders are competing for the resources that they need because they're important. So therefore the people need to stop populating. That way, the resources go farther and the elites don't run out of their resources. And a lot of people talk about that that that pokey thing, I'll use that code word, but it killed your sperm cells so men couldn't reproduce. So therefore you're affecting the population growth once again. And then all the GMO's and your food and everything else. It's dropping your your testosterone and the sperm, all the yeah and yeah, the plastics. So all of these things are built in, I believe to try to stifle this population control problem that they think they have. And not only that, I even go farther. I've even told the family, I think they are slowly poisoning us so we don't make it to retirement age, because we are that the gears in that system. We're working, we're paying these taxes, paying into four oh one k's and all these different things, and then when you actually make it to retirement age, you're drawing off that system that you paid into all those years, and they're misappropriating those funds and they're probably not even there. It's phantom money, it's numbers in a system. So therefore, yeah, slowly poison the people to where they can live long enough to work their butts off and pay into this system and feed this system. But by the time they reach the age that they're going to retire and start drawing back on that system, they make sure they never get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they definitely plan stuff out long term, Like we're so caught in the route race of taxes and survival. And while we're in survival mode and going to the stores with our food stamps, we see the magazines that have nothing but the elites, the princes and the queens and kings in America. What is that all about, you know? Or the idol worship and idultry of all the different celebrities that are just mind controlling the populace and the point of crisis, of the Malthusian point of crisis, Peter Till Malthusian, all these Malthusians all over the place. Their point of crisis is how to manage the population. That's what it's all about, managing the population. And they do that with famines and whatnot. And yeah, that's crazy, it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, and they view us as I look. I like Bill Cooper, you know, And when I found his radio broadcast, I went through that whole series of the Babylon series, and I thought that was just fascinating. When I was first kind of coming into this quote unquote your seat realm and then got the book, you know, Behold a Pale Horse, and I love how he called the masses how you said NPC population earlier? You know, he says the sheep. You know these elites they rule over the sheeple.
Speaker 2: H yeah, Bill Cooper. I used to go to the bookstore. I have two decisions to make in my early twenties, which is so stupid looking back on it. I was not wise whatsoever, but I was so black and white thinking. I was like, it's either all in or not, and I've made a conscious decision to go to the bookstore instead of the gym. I was like, I'm going to go to the bookstore and read.
Speaker 3: And I was broke.
Speaker 2: So you can go into the bookstore get a cup of coffee for two dollars. I could get two dollars from my grandma or something, and I would go to the bookstore and then I can refiell it for twenty five cents. So all I did was dehydrate myself for over a decade or so and just read Bill Cooper all the different books.
Speaker 3: Have been so fascinated with that.
Speaker 2: Power. I really interested in power, real power, you know, and different stuff. And also business too, because I wanted to do the YouTube. Like my YouTube channel has been around for eleven years, but five years I've been doing the Illuminati News.
Speaker 1: That's just awesome because I mean, it is, and it's honestly a generation of instant gratification and lazy people. Man. And like you'd said, I love that you actually read and you do your research and you have intelligent conversations on your show and back and forth with guests. And it shows because honestly, I think a lot of these podcasts and it blows my mind that these really big name podcasts and got all these crazy, you know, amounts of listeners and viewership. It's like there are a bunch of talking heads. They're dummies. They add nothing to the conversation. They know nothing about the content that they're engaging with these guests. And it's like it shows, I mean, it comes out in their work that they have no idea what they're talking about and they're a bunch of dummies. And so it's like people nowadays, it's like they don't take the time to read. If they can't get it in a sixty second YouTube short or you know, a thirty minute little quick fixed podcast on their commute to work, then they ain't going to take the time to learn it. But when you actually take the time and read these books and study these things out, man, like you said, it is power. Knowledge is power, and a lot of people are powerless in this just instant gratification age.
Speaker 2: And something I've realized with all the knowledge knowledge, you know, reading all the books. A lot of people are smart, right, but not a lot of people are wise.
Speaker 3: So wisdom.
Speaker 2: Even though we're in this internet age where we can learn pretty much anything, we can order a freaking book, you know, off of eBay and get like this what it's crazy. But the wisdom, that's something I'm I I want, I want wisdom.
Speaker 1: Mmm. Yeah, there's a difference between those two for sure.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Well as of Blake Man, I know you said you've been digging into the rituals and stuff like with August and things like that. Uh, looking ahead a little bit and I might be getting ahead and maybe you've not gone this far, But like with September in October, is there any kind of significant dates far as the occult and the Illuminati and things like that that's coming up? Because you know, these shows are pre recorded, so this will come out a little later. So if you got something on those, I'd definitely like to touch on those a little bit and give people something that's more current. I guess because I'm usually at least four or five weeks out on my show, So give them something a little current.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Ember rituals are approaching the September with the Embers at the end of it. Tommy Truthful taught me about this and this brings fire. So when September Ember happens, it's like connecting the fire fire richly, So that's huge. And the August is helical rising as serious is an evergreen, So that is like something that'll stick around for forever because it's been around. It's in the stars, it's been around since in Egypt, Like we have this Lionsgate portal, which is a day of bad luck. I've been telling everyone it's a bad luck because we're in the dog days. The dog days are bad luck. And then this total inversion happens where it's the day for abundance manifestation. Well, whether they freaking abundantly manifesting is bad luck, they're manifesting bad luck. And I get yelled at by all the New Age people, but then I'm proven correct. This year, especially I mean Hawaii, all the different crazy stuff goes down on eight eight. It's crazy. But September is the Ember rituals. Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: One thing too, since you brought it up far as like the natural disasters and all that kind of stuff. Man, this is like the most craziest time ever. And I recently had a conversation with Jamie Walden and he's been really deep diving into this kind of stuff and he's talking about it and if you're a Christian, man, it sounds a lot like the Book of Revelation, man, the birth pangs, because just the crazy stuff that's been happening on the planet these past few months. He talked about how the magnetic North Pole has been slowly shifting, but like the past like two months, it's moved like five or six miles and it's inching its way into Russia, and that it's even messing with the title waves, it's messing with the polarity of some of the storm systems. It's causing the high pressure and low pressure systems that airstream to even shift. And we were seeing it because what was known as Tornado Alley, you know, Texas, Oklahoma, all that is now shifting east. We're getting a lot more tornadoes and stuff more east of the Midwest and even into western Tennessee. Are you a hunter a hiker for just an outdoor enthusiast. Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an all American maid, it's like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch Survival gear dot com. Use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. All the earthquakes has been recorded. People actually take the time to look this stuff up. It's insane. We've had thousands and thousands of earthquakes that pass like two months, but the only the big ones get attention. But if you actually go to like they got websites for this, you know that tracks these earthquakes. It looks like a freaking like a push or punchboard all the back of the day when you people buy tickets to punch these holes and get these random numbers try to win prizes. That's what it looks like, man. And if you go around it, it goes completely around this what they call the Ring of Fire, where it's got the most active fault lines and volcanoes in the world. And even the volcanoes there's over eighty something active interrupting volcanoes as we speak, right now, So it's just a freaking crazy, crazy time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that mother Nature's scary. It's super scary.
Speaker 2: But also even in the Torah, that aura, which is the scriptures right in the Bible, it goes, so many things are like happening now as well. So yeah, it's pretty wild, like we're in a wild time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a wild time to be alive. And and I just wonder too because a lot of people talk about is this actual, you know, but biblical prophecy coming, you know, unfolding in front of our eyes, or could this quite possibly be the illuminati and these elites that are trying to like manufacture some of these things. And a big topic now is the whole Zionist movement and uh, Russia and Maygog and uh just all these different things. What's your opinion on that, Like, there's a lot of this stuff. Do you think are right the elites and the the illuminati conto manufacture and orchestrate some of these things to try to deceive and scare the people into making raster decisions and things that they normally wouldn't do. Like the whole you know, we're going to produce a problem to push you to this solution that we already have in mind.
Speaker 2: Everything happening on the world stage, big events that happen, they're they're not on accident.
Speaker 3: They happen for a reason.
Speaker 2: And then man has his own plans, and man plans God laughs. I don't know if you ever heard that quote. Yeah, that's pretty much from the Torah and the whole like thing going on with the Middle East being in the news, constantly being promoted. You can't go viral unless you talk about it. But you got to talk about it a certain way. If you talk about it a certain way, you will be viral. That place in the Middle East is very strategic to keep forever wars going on, and you've got different institutions who want to have claim to that that land, and ex goes back to the Templars and the Crusades and all the different terrible tragedies that happened during that time. That this place is where you could control the world in a sense to the Mackinder's Heartland theory. Uh, these you know, these are all like crazy people.
Speaker 1: What is that I've never heard of that a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people haven't heard about it.
Speaker 2: I've been diving deep into what is going on because I want to know what's really happening, And you're not going to find that that truth on a meme by by somebody who's going to tell you how to to have sex with women, of course, right, Like that's not you're not going to find the truth there. But that's where the masses will go for their own confirmation biased. Uh. The simplest solution is to blame a group of people, and that's what we see going on all throughout history, because then you don't have to ask any more questions.
Speaker 3: You could go to bed at night and not be scared. Uh.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of truth to the first they come to the Jews, then they come to the then they came for us stuff there. Uh, there's a there's a lot of truth to to that that's saying because this is the autonomic nervous system belief programming all the different religions, they're the belief systems. Have them fight with each other and keep it forever battling. That's the easiest way to control uh. And so yeah, you can look it up that if you keep it to stabilized the Middle East, that's what a lot of institutions are doing that's how they can control the whole world. It's called the heartland theory. It's interesting, but I'm I'm Jewish and I'm not for that whole anti Semitism uh garbage that's that's out there, because it's a lot most of it's not even true. And yeah, I'm not I'm not with that, and so my numbers have dropped drastically shadow band uh because of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was about to say. It's so popular now to be anti Semite. Yeah, it's more popular, but.
Speaker 2: It's been popular for thousands of years and it is. It's there's been so much work with governments creating this propaganda, from the Russia Shazars putting out this forgery of the protocols totally fabricated and fake, to the most recent one, which would have been the National Socialist movement. So this is like really smart government propaganda that are put into memes and they work, so you always do it. And it's a very fascinating history that takes maybe twenty hours to cover that whole thing. But I've been studying it because I want to know the truth, you know, because the conspiratorial field is full of anti Semitism, and so I'm like, Okay, let me look into it.
Speaker 3: I'm Jewish.
Speaker 2: I want to know what's up, you know. And the more I look into it, it's just like topics that I don't talk about too publicly because people don't want to listen to that they like and I'm not here to change their mind. The society is going a certain direction. Keep me away from the society, I'll go. I'd be in society, but I don't want to be with the crowd because the crowd is being moved by an algorithm.
Speaker 1: Everybody is yep, yeah, and uh, I ain't gonna take up too much more of your time. I know it's Saturday night and you've probably got some plans. Brother, But before I leave, since we're on this subject, with this war in Iran and with the incoming bitcoin, you know, and the blockchain system, that is a big thing, a big push for the I believe the elites, the illuminati, and especially the Theosophists movement, because this is what they want. This is part of this oneness. And one of the sponsors of my show, Cornerstone, Assets and Metal that there's a plug for you guys. Oh wow, Yeah, he was talking on one of his shows, because he's always aile on the money in the economy and talking about these things, and he had mentioned that he believed this whole Iran thing was a plan to bust up the opposing blockchain system, that there was another blockchain system that was in the works. I think he called it bricks, and Russia was in it, China was in it, and Iran was in it, and they were starting to spread their you know, digital currency, this bricks blockchain system over there. So he said that we went in there to punch Iran and bust this bricks system up because and this was funny because he said this before Donald Trump even announced, you know, trying to push this new digital currency. He said, because America it's going to be rolling out their own currency and they're taking out the competitor. I just wanted to know your thoughts on that, maybe that hypothesis, and your thoughts on just the whole blockchain digital currency.
Speaker 2: Well, first, I've been to multiple blockchain events for decades, like fifteen so years ago I was going to them, and so I learned a lot. And it's just the second layer of the Internet, that's what it is. It's like the Internet, but it's the second layer and it's all about a ledger, and what he's saying is quite interesting. I like to dive deeper into what he was saying because I read an article by Resid Georgianni, who is he's wrote about I Ran and what's going on, and he's so smart philosopher, and this article is so incredible. He was talking about once they get rid of the Ayatola and all that, that the new plans that they should implement in and you know, and I Ran is to mine for bitcoin because of their oil because I Ran was the number one bitcoin minor for a long time. So it was interesting just kind of listening to what you're saying and all that. When we were at the bro Grove. I don't know if I talked to you, but everyone was, you know, crying and scared of war during this but most people don't have, you know, a conception of how people in the Middle East think. It's it's nuanced, and I told everybody, is not a war. This is like a precision striking. Will be over on the twenty fourth. I even posted it. It's public. It's on the ledger of YouTube of the Googles because that's a night's templar day. So I picked that day it's going to be over, and it was over. Does sease fire happened on that exact day? The only thing I was wrong about was I was certain that they were going to free the Iranian people from the regime, because the Iranians they want to be free from this regime. And Israel was doing their precision strikes and then Trump sabotage bit so President Trump, but I don't know, maybe he didn't. Maybe my dad always told me, like I'd be pissed off because you got the freaking socialist rioting at the mall with Jake Paul and I'm like, why why did the police like escort them into there to let them steal from Arizona businesses? And I was very angry about this, and then he was kind of like telling me, like yo, sometimes like there's they have insurance. Maybe it would have been worse off if they tried to stop it, you know. So there's other things in play, and I'm not that's that's art about.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I probably all over the place.
Speaker 2: But it's actually I'd like to listen to what that guy had to say.
Speaker 1: There's a Terry up yep, Terry Soker. He's got a I can't remember the name of his show, but he's the CEO of the Cornerstone Assets and Metals and he does a weekly podcast and show on YouTube talks about all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to send me his link. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I like I like gold, I like silver, sem me old bitcoin. You got some big coincent on over.
Speaker 3: That's how I started by the company was.
Speaker 2: From x orp got sued by the SEC, and I'm like, how's the nWo coin being soon sued by the SEC. This is a total show. The ticker was on Fox News, like why would they do that? So it was at nineteen cents. I put all my money on it, which wasn't a lot of money because I've just been broke forever, and it went to like two dollars from nineteen cents. I saw it that and I started doing a factory so I don't hold anything.
Speaker 1: Listen. Yeah, well man, thank you for coming on dude and sharing you time with me. I definitely appreciate it. And this was the first, hopefully the first of many. I'd love to have you back on and pick your brain and take some deep dives on some of this stuff and share your heart's on joy with me because it's my joy also. But man, for anybody that maybe was doing the dishes or folding the laundry, wouldn't pay attention at the start of the show, or maybe tuned in late. Let everybody know, man, where they can find your work, your websites, merch shows, anything you want to plug and direct to find people to your great content and merchandise.
Speaker 3: Man, thank you, you're the best.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you having me on and listen to me just spew out all.
Speaker 3: This nutty nos.
Speaker 2: You can find me at Donut Doe and Ut Donut. I'm on YouTube, Go check on my YouTube.
Speaker 1: Nice man. Well, hey guys, I hope you enjoyed that. Be sure to check out his stuff. You will definitely be informed and entertained at the same time. As you can see, this is a very colorful and funny guy. But he's got the knowledge nuggets to back it up. So you grow your big brain and you also laugh. You know, laughter is always the best medicine behaves. Just remember, just remember the difference between the nome and the unknown is the journey, So enjoy your journey. And have some donuts on your way