Speaker 1: Are you at all familiar with the phenomenon of cattle mutilations. Since nineteen sixty seven, over thirty four states have reported unsolved cases of cattle mutilations. The trace evidence is remarkably similar incision marks of surgical precision. The area around the mouth, and often the sexual organs has been removed. There's a substantial degree of blood loss without a trace of blood at the sea. How can that be exanguination? If you were to stick a needle in the jugular of any living creature, the heart itself would act as a pump. These animals I've had their jugulars punctured in the same way as the man from Gritish Connecticut, only this is the first time I've ever seen it on a human being.
Speaker 2: But there was no sign of a struggle. I mean, how can a man just sit through a blood letting.
Speaker 1: Them He found traces of digitalists. That's a South American plant that can be used as a paralytic drug.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, These X files indicate this is a UFO related phenomena. Often there are sightings in this sky near the incident's surface.
Speaker 1: Burn witnesses often report time loss. We've seen this in abduction cases that might explain why the girl can't remember anything.
Speaker 2: Well, why would alien beings tribal light years to Earth in order to play doctor.
Speaker 1: On cattle for the same reason we cut up frogs and monkeys. Besides, they seem to have stepped up their inch, stepped up to their inch, stepped up to their rich, stepped up their rich step.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, and welcome to the third ever episode of a Strain Sing podcast. In the last episode, yeah, of our cattle mutilations here.
Speaker 4: Part three of the Cattle Mutilation kickoff series, our first topic ever as a podcast.
Speaker 3: Super exciting and we kind of have been noticing an uptick in our followers, which is cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what happened today? So up till today, we've had a very minimal amount of people listening to our podcast, and to be honest, we haven't really promoted it very much, right, but today for some reason, it doubled, it jumped.
Speaker 5: It was super awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's encouraging to see that. It gets us excited and it makes us want to keep doing this. Although we're having fun doing it, so we do it anyway.
Speaker 5: We don't care that much, but we care a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we would do it anyway, just to do it because it's fun. It gives us a reason to sit around, talk about weird stuff and sip on a little bit of whiskey and maybe have a little bit of beer.
Speaker 3: Today in instead of our typical not Irish whiskey, we have knob Creek bourbon, yeah, which goes almost too good with a dragon's milk.
Speaker 5: And we're wheat bourbon.
Speaker 4: And we're trying the new Yetti Imperial Stout.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I didn't see who makes it, but it was super good.
Speaker 6: It was good.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll put a link to that on our website. It was the Yeah, So anyway, shout out to Yetti Imperial Stout, whoever makes it. We'll catch up with you later.
Speaker 5: But it was good.
Speaker 4: It has a caramel, chocolatey kind of flavor, hints of that. Yeah, it's pretty bitterness at the end of it. Yeah, so if you're an i P A kind of person who likes the bitter flavors, you get a little note of that at the end. I wouldn't say it was hobby, but it was bitter. Yeah, it was good. So is there a difference between bitter and hops?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: In my mind, I've always thought hoppy meant bitter.
Speaker 3: Bitter would be like like bitter, you know, like like so coffee can be bitter, but hoppy would be like pine tree flavor.
Speaker 4: Oh, the piny flavor is hoppy, I would.
Speaker 5: Imagine, I would.
Speaker 4: That's how I see my palette isn't sophisticated enough. I haven't differentiated those two.
Speaker 5: You know, you need to drink more.
Speaker 4: I'll think about it next time when I drink something, I'll say, oh, yeah, this is a little happy. It makes it's making me happy, and I'm a little bitter about it.
Speaker 3: As always, you have a strange thing. Podcasts would like to remind you to drink responsibly and not use alcohol as a crutch or any other reason. Yes to uh use your yeah, alcohol to make it.
Speaker 4: You were doing really good up to that.
Speaker 5: I lost it, lost it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, making sure that we say, and you just recorded yourself picking, well, I guess that's okay. But my wife Roxanne is awesome. Just shout out to my wife Roxanne. She'll be embarrassed if she ever hears this.
Speaker 3: She is the one that the police song Roxane was actually No, she was actually written for her.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't my mom was not almost a hooker. No, she wouldn't. No, she's the opposite, and she worries very much about endorsing irresponsible drinking. So we're just you know, after the first episode, she listened to it. I don't think she's listened to anything else, but she listened to that one and she said, hey, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: Okay, my dad has always told me, I don't care if you do it as long as you do it in the house during a podcast.
Speaker 4: He's a liar anyway, little turd face. Anyway, Okay, let's get on with our topic. Our topic today is explaining the mystical reasons why, how, and by who cattle mulations happen. And I don't know if we're going to be able to answer that.
Speaker 3: We can't say reasons because that means we implies that we know.
Speaker 4: We're not emniscient.
Speaker 3: There's some there's some theories that we've come up with and kind of most people have come up.
Speaker 4: And we're going to talk about other theories too. We're going to talk about our theories person things that we think, but we're also going to list a few of the theories that are out there that people commonly accept and some of them.
Speaker 5: Are straight up bonkers.
Speaker 6: They are.
Speaker 5: They're just weird silly.
Speaker 4: But you know, who knows. Nobody knows.
Speaker 5: I know that some of them didn't have.
Speaker 4: Them, probably true, But I want to be careful because anybody who is seriously into this and trying to find answers, we do not want to make them sound silly or goofy or anything else, although we probably will, but we want to recognize that they've invested a lot of time and thought in the theories that they put forth. Right, So we're going to talk a little bit about some of the theories that are out there. We're also going to refer back to the four buckets that we kind of put things in. And you hate the word buckets. Okay, the four categories that we have lumped things into, and we didn't expressly name them in our last episode, but we hinted.
Speaker 3: It was kind of implied, and if you listen, you can probably tell what we were getting at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's do the first one. The first one is very simply vandalism, nefarious act by stupid people who kill cows, either for meat or for fun or sport, or because they're just stupid, I know, which we we just want to We use the word nefarious a lot because we like it. It's our pet word, and you're going to hear it a lot more. And when you hear it, don't think we're stupid and we don't have other words. It's just a word we really like. Okay, maybe, but I love that words.
Speaker 3: And you hear it a lot, like the conspiracy and alien, and.
Speaker 4: So we we realize we say that, but it's for ambiance, it's for it's for the subtle goodness of our podcast. So subtle, so subtle, and very irritating. Maybe. So what would you add to that category?
Speaker 3: I would say, like, you know, there's a guy out he needs some meat for his family. People are desperate and they do kind of weird silly things.
Speaker 4: And stupid kids stumble up on a dead cow and they like, cut it up. Let's spop the dead bloated cow. Yeah, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: So stuff like that, and then predators obviously, yeah, they'll come in and always go for the soft spots, eyes, ears, yeah.
Speaker 4: Rectum and genitals, that stuff. Soft tissue.
Speaker 5: Soft tissue is what animals love.
Speaker 4: So so those are like they're not natural deaths, but they are mutilations caused by people doing things that are somewhat understandable for meat or because they're vandals. They're just destructive.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I could totally see somebody doing that.
Speaker 5: It could be the answer, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like some kids go out and they killed cats or dogs. Yeah, some people go out and they shoot cows. So the second topic has to do with something more nefarious. Yes, and the farious is our favorite word right now. We're gonna keep using it too, Joe, so eat it various. Yeah. So the second topic is dealing with things that are occultic or ritualistic. Yep. That was our second category or bucket.
Speaker 5: As we had a great story.
Speaker 4: From our shown trip and we did, we did, and a couple.
Speaker 3: Other ones that seemed a little more sketchy in the South Hills.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And one of the things we can say about that, which is really interesting, and I'm going to bring this back up later in some of the other categories, is that if you do research on sacrificial systems all the way back, starting like even like an ancient Greece, way long time ago, just pretty similar, they sacrificed cows and removed organs and drained itmpletely of blood, and the organs that were removed were sacrificed specifically for certain deities. Yeah, you covered that in the so file that away because we're we're going to come back to that in our later categories. Okay, So that sacrificial kind of thing, we gave a couple examples of that, and there are plenty of those kind of examples if you want to google it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So second second category would be satanic cults, the whole.
Speaker 4: One eye of Newt right and the rectum of a male cow. Yes, So it could be satanic, it could be witchcraft, it could be a cultic, it could be dark arts, it could be you know, whatever you want to ascribe to it, or like even I think we gave the example in the last episode about the renegade LDS sect that had their own leader who set himself up as king and required animal sacrifice for the worship of him as king. So that was very strange. So that would all fit, yeah for sure. So now let's get into the third category.
Speaker 3: Third category would be like the government's hadn't it from us and they're using the cous as secret testing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So some organization, probably a government or our government, or maybe a cabal type government, or maybe even the Illuminati government, the secret rulers of the world, some government, some institution is using this method to test for something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they definitely don't have anything.
Speaker 4: Good test experiment something something that is they can't do publicly because it would cause an outcry.
Speaker 3: Or the genitalia and the fetuses for cloning, or maybe they need it for weapons testing or radiation testing.
Speaker 4: Or it could be biological. It could be radiological. It could be like you said, it could be for cloning, some kind of biological experiment, genetic experimentation codes, it could be there's those cows Google Google cows with dude faces. Yeah, I'm born with likepe faces. And I hear your eyes and you're so. He's enjoying his whiskey very much, which.
Speaker 3: Is his chair, and he said to hold something, so I held my cup. And that's not good enough of my life, can't be good enough for my dad.
Speaker 4: You should just keep working at it. Yeah, okay, so let's keep going and put your phone away. Don't look, your wife's not texting, And I was making sure if you're texting, we're doing something important here.
Speaker 5: Or go back to sleep.
Speaker 4: So this category about government institutions behind secret testing has a lot of traction in conspiracy theories on what causes the cattle mulations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because very.
Speaker 3: Popular black helicopters that you see in the proximity to the Air Force bases and the military bases and governments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is something we didn't really talk about much. But if you were to look at where a lot of cattle mulations take place, they're suspiciously close to strange locations like Dougway Proving Grounds in Utah where, in like I think it was the nineteen sixties, five thousand sheep were accidentally exposed to a nerve agent and dropped dead.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, so to believe this, yes, there is there's a lot of basis for it. I mean you can look at like the testing of syphilis in African Americans.
Speaker 5: I definitely have heard that. I don't know the dates, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot of documented cases where governments or institutions were testing on like the minorities. It could be because of race, but it also could be because of like you're an orphan and you're in an orphanage, or you're maybe you're a little bit disabled, and those people in you know, asylums and in those kind of places were used as guinea pigs by our government. It's proven, it's happened. There's no way, right, Hopefully we're better than that now and we're not doing it. But that gives us probable cause to suspect that some of these things, if they are done by the government, are not done for good reasons.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: So take genetic testing, you look at like things that are very close to the human genome. Cattle are in that category. Cattle.
Speaker 5: I know, pigs are real close.
Speaker 4: Pigs, monkeys, but cows are right in there. They're one of the top four interesting. Yeah, so perhaps there's some kind of connection there, which that's kind of.
Speaker 3: The basis of the third topic. The fourth topic probably the most interesting and fun one to imagine.
Speaker 4: And the one that probably has the most traction on people who are not afraid to go into the paranormal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in this realm of people who look at cattle mutilations, it's probably the most popular.
Speaker 4: Well, and there's a good reason for that, because it just does not fit into what we understand as some kind of logical, methodical, scientific kind of thing. It's a bunch of contradictions, and if you can't explain it through natural descriptions, then you have to go extra supernatural. Yeah, and I think that's why a lot of people gravitate towards that. Plus, there are a lot of reportings of UFOs and strange phenomena in the skies and aliens and memory loss, and there's a lot of weird stuff surrounding these cattle mutilations that just make your mind go there.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, Hey guys. So this is Mike and Austin and we are out in the wilderness with a bottle scotch by the campfire, taking it easy, and we are thinking about something pretty cool, which is an episode of a podcast called A Strange Thing in the Woods.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of strange things people see when they're like hunting or hiking or fishing.
Speaker 5: And you hear weird stories a once in a while.
Speaker 4: We wanted to invite you to share your stories of strange things that you've experienced while you're out in the woods or out camping or hiking or boning, whatever it is outdoors doing something and something strange happens, we want to hear about it. And if we use your story, we'll give you kudos, accolades. What else will we get?
Speaker 5: Maybe send a little swag their way, a.
Speaker 7: Little swag, little free stuff swag. Yeah, it's going to be a cool episode.
Speaker 6: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: We're going to use it between our episode about cattle mutilations and our next episode, which I'm not sure what will be Probably paranormal activity in strange locations broad.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see, yeah, it's very broad.
Speaker 6: I know your plants very broad.
Speaker 7: We have an inside tip.
Speaker 3: It's a a goose.
Speaker 7: Story or strange thing happening in a.
Speaker 6: Brewery of all places.
Speaker 5: There may be some ulterior motives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, hopefully we'll get free beer if we go there, but I kind of doubt it. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: We know a guy, we know a guy, we know a guy. We just want to invite you to share your story with us. If you go on our website, there's a link there you can share your story.
Speaker 6: Don't be afraid, just do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And even the black helicopters thing kind of is tied to the UFO's thing. Like we talked about, there was a guy that thought it was a UFO and it was a helicopter, so that could be almost tied together. Well, it could cause more traffic either direction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you could say, oh, you could explain it. Well, this is government with a disinformation campaign because they do that. They do governments do that. They throw out red herrings to disguise and distract people from the truth of what's going on. So let's go back to category three, the government thing. Why would they be doing this. Well, let's say there has been a nuclear radiation leak and they're afraid that it's going to contaminate people and cause serious birth defects. Well, they don't want to scare the public.
Speaker 5: They don't want to tell everybody that they messed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't want to own up to it. They don't want to pay for their mistake, but they still want the information. So they set up this disinformation campaign where they're like, oh, yeah, we can test animals, the soft tissue of animals and make it look like some kind of alien thing to distract them from the government's secret happenings. That makes sense, yep. In fact, that's exactly what in our last episode we talked about. In the Satanic ritual type stuff. The Sons of Satan. We were talking about the one guy that came forward and he said, Hey, I've been filtrated the Sons of Satan. And the reason they're doing this is they're making it look like UFOs and aliens because they don't want people to know that they're actually collecting organs and sacrificial things for the sacrifice to their deities. Got cold things, right, you can kind of see people are kind of they're sneaky. Yeah, these a little strategory yep, and they try to make things look like something else to protect what's really going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that brings us to our fourth category, fourth and a half. Four and a half category is what are the aliens doing with these cow parts? Yeah? Do they just like certain organs? Okay, so this is this one. I'm going to tie it back to what we said about in the second sacrificial category. Why would aliens today be interested in the organs and parts and blood letting in a way that the ancients used to do for their gods and goddesses and deities. To me, that is a weirdness, a weird correlation that jumps out at me. These ancient sacrificial rights required the removal of certain organs to their gods. Now we have aliens maybe removing those same organs in the same way, similar in modern times, similar way the blood's gone. Let's just say that blood's blood's gone and certain organs are gone in the same way as you would expect to see a carcass, you know, from six thousand years ago. I don't need but it makes you think, what are they doing? What if they were aliens? Were the aliens there six thousand years or four thousand years ago? Did they require it because they live a long time and they dis like that kind of meat? Are they doing their own genetic testing on this for some other reason? Something nasty going on, something nasty. That's where things in my mind get really interesting. I'm not a huge alien believer. So people like say Christopher O'Brien, who has a book called Stalking the Herd, Stalking the Herd, he has a view that there are aliens that care about this planet. They live at least part time here with us on this planet, and they are protecting us from a contaminagen of biblical proportions that would destroy the world or destroy life on Earth, and the prions, these little creatures that are around when people get mad cow disease, the spread of those kind of contaminations through.
Speaker 3: Our So the aliens are like assassinating these cows and removing the.
Speaker 4: The bad or testing them for the bad, okay, so that they can keep a monitor on it, because after all, they share this planet with us. Yeah. Yeah, Mark from Orc And if you believe in that, he has over twenty years of investigation in this area, and he claims to have the most robust investigation because he doesn't just investigate the weird stuff, but he's investigated all of it, right, He's pretty believable.
Speaker 5: Like I'm liking his crocodile dundee.
Speaker 4: Hat and to be you know, perfectly honest, I didn't. I haven't read the book, but I've read I've heard of it. Yeah, I've read a few reviews and the context of the book, and I believe that he's genuine in his pursuit of it. And so, you know, all kudos to him for what he's doing. And if if you want to get his book, you know, you can get online. It's on Amazon. It's called Stocking the Herd, and buy his book and you can read his theories on it. Then you have people like Linda Moulton Howell, who's probably one of the oldest investigator and probably the one that kind of really helped kick off the whole mutilation, understanding that this was something that was actually going on, the phenomena actually existed, and she has kind of an extraterrestrial kind.
Speaker 6: Of view of what these are.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they are quite as as a benevolent Christopher O'Brien's view is that they are good. They're doing a good thing. I don't know if Linda Moulton Howe subscribes to that or not. Some of her stuff it seems like she does, but I think she's maybe a little more wary. Then you have people like Betsy Lewis, who also has the same kind of view of extra terrestrials, but she has more of a spiritual approach to it. And there's a lot of people out there that investigate this stuff, and a lot of them fall in the extraterrestrial alien UFO kind of connection. Beer Sucker, I was quiet, it was I leaned no, but you didn't comment because you were too busy drinking beer.
Speaker 5: Beer. Well, what am I supposed to say you finished the sentence.
Speaker 3: No one thing that I've heard that just blew my mind. The hypothesis that this person, I'm not even sure who made it up.
Speaker 4: I think I know where you're going. I love this one.
Speaker 3: I've heard that aliens are inseminating cows with sasquatch babies, and the cows are the surrogate mothers of these sasquatches.
Speaker 4: So and before the birth, so they they harvest the.
Speaker 3: Baby and then they drop them off in Oregon.
Speaker 4: They harvest the baby sasquatch, yeah, before it is born, and then they leave the mutated cow that is. I love that.
Speaker 6: I've heard that too.
Speaker 4: I know where this originated from. There is a story of a rancher who had a cow that was pregnant. It was the season for baby calves, and the cow is down. So he goes up to the cow and it's birthing. It's giving birth to a calf, so he thinks. But when he gets up close, he sees that what it's giving birth to is not a cow at all.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it.
Speaker 4: Looks like a baby chimpanzee, monkey, sasquatch thing. Oh weird, And so he's freaking out. It's like what in the heck is going on. So it's late and he goes back to the house. The next morning he goes out, the cow is mutilated and the baby sasquatch is gone. Okay, so I know that's.
Speaker 6: Really really weird.
Speaker 4: What are aliens doing impregnating cows sasquatches? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What what is being goofy?
Speaker 4: And why do cattle mulations always seem to deal with some kind of reproductive thing an organ It's weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 4: So so we have the possibility of cattle DNA being very close to humanoid DNA. We have baby sasquatch surrogate MU stuff going on. An alien's messing around with reproductive organs. If you wanted to create a storyline narrative, I would go with secret government or some kind of transdimensional being is using the genetic structure of bovine DNA to impregnate and implant a synthetic type of genetic structure to create bodies within which they can inhabit. That's so silly, I know, I love it though it's awesome, scuffy, but you know it's it's like the perfect story for sci.
Speaker 5: Fi silly book or an X Files episode.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: Soley they're using the cows for embryos down it, which, by the way, if you heard our intro, that is an excerpt from X Files Season one, episode twelve, And I just thought it was.
Speaker 3: Ironic that they actually deal with the Yeah, it's a super cool episode that has nothing to do with mutilation. Actually has to do these two little girls that are actually twins and they're clumps of some other people and they're actually like super soldiers and they get tucked away in these rooms. But then there's these other ones and the ones escape and they try to save the little girls, and the little girls kill them with the screen stuff, and then solely finds out that the girls are actually poisoning them because they thought he was rescuing them. And then he goes out and he's like, don't drinck that it's a whole ordeal.
Speaker 4: So is it called Eve? Is the episode called Eve?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Adam and Eve are like the two super soldier things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Adam these children male?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Eve being great.
Speaker 4: Episode for people who are old enough to remember X Files and watch x Files.
Speaker 5: It's a great show, or people from my generation that just watch it.
Speaker 4: Because but in that they talk about the exanguination.
Speaker 5: Is that how I say it, exangination.
Speaker 4: Exangination of which is basically the blood being drained from the body of this person that was killed in the beginning of the show, which is what happens on cattle mulations.
Speaker 3: I understand it, like when I go to by life, like I went today, my body's actually pumping the blood out. My heart is pushing and pressurizing my body and pushing the blood out of my body when I have the hole.
Speaker 4: Right, So, if they were to immobilize you and stimulate your heart to keep pumping and poke a hole in your one of your major arteries, your heart would pump the blood out of your body for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's one of the big theories. And kettle mutilations is what's going on. And one of the veins that's most prevalent for that happens to be underneath the tongue, which is also interesting because a lot of cattle are missing their tongues. Yeah, they've been mutilated.
Speaker 5: Things also good, Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Catle tongue is good. I've had it many times. I've had pork tongue tongue. Back to the main topic, which is cattle mutilations.
Speaker 6: We now have dove pretty deeply.
Speaker 4: Into bucket number four.
Speaker 5: We dove, we dove, we dove in.
Speaker 4: I've do we have been divin.
Speaker 3: We went way too deep. We went into surrogate mother's sasquat alien babies.
Speaker 4: We did, which I don't think any of it believe, but it is fun to think about, and for you sasquatch letters and people you never know, ask your cow. So I want to get a little deeper into So let's let's talk about the reasons why people don't always buy into the government misinformation campaign and that they are totally behind cattle mulations. One of the biggest things it has to do with the speed with which a cow is alive and is found later totally mutilated. I mean there are reported cases that in some incidents it's less than two hours.
Speaker 5: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I know that the government does mutilate my bank account with taxes and at the same rate two seconds. Incredible, how fast they just totally mutilate my.
Speaker 4: Your account money is gone rapidly, This is true.
Speaker 3: It's like they've drained my account of its tongue, ears and blood.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Crazy, they've sucked your green blood yep yep. So but I mean so you can take that that little piece of knowledge and with that piece of knowledge you can basically scratch off poach your vandal. It doesn't fit two hours all those things, weird things, those those extreme mutilation cases that are so common, which is drained blood, missing eye, missing ear, surgically removed organs, genitalia gone, uterus gone, calfeet is gone, teats cut off.
Speaker 5: Right, can't do that in two hours.
Speaker 4: Not two hours without a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like if you've ever cleaned an animal, like you're a hunter or something.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's a mess.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can do.
Speaker 3: There's methods that you can do, like the gutlass method and stuff like that, where you can do it really.
Speaker 4: Fast, but it's not like but it's not in the dark, and you don't in the dark, and it's not two hours, and there's not no bloods and.
Speaker 3: You usually have two guys and he's like one guy's holding it and the other guy's messing around and rolling around on his knees and it's not like it's instantaneous like this seems to be.
Speaker 4: And what it seems to be is like the actual mutilation has done somewhere else and then the bodies are dropped.
Speaker 3: Yea, So maybe there's like a loss of time aspects, which kind.
Speaker 5: Of implies the alien thing.
Speaker 4: Which is something that's common when people talk about human abductions, and then they come back later after being probed and sexually assaulted by aliens. They come back.
Speaker 3: Like in X Files, like where he's got his little X on the road and he's driving and then they the car turns off and everything stops, and then they two and time is and it's a different time and the X and he gets out and does something like, oh no, I knew it, and he like runs because he runs a lot in that show Man. He messed be in shape the X Files Molder, Yeah, he runs.
Speaker 4: So we have this thing about cattle mutilations in the extreme that basically disqualify first category as being the blanket explanation. Then you have that same thing which makes it impossible for category number two because if it's a Satanic ritual or a cultic sacrifice, part of that is giving time to devote the sacrifice to the deity. So that doesn't work, not in a simple kind of sacrificial kind of ritual.
Speaker 3: If you've ever seen a movie where they do any kind of satanic sacrifice or something, it's always like a long drawn out thing. Yeah, not that movies are always your best source of knowledge, but you would imagine that a sacrifice that's devoted to your quote unquote god is probably going to take a little bit of time and be very ceremonial.
Speaker 4: Right, And the only way around that is if the actual killing of the cow really doesn't mean a whole lot, and that it's they need the parts to create something in later, or to make some kind of po pocus pocus thing pocus thing. Yeah, so I mean that could be, but it still doesn't explain how it's done rapidly. Yeah, and often in areas that are heavily populated and.
Speaker 5: Without being noticed, without.
Speaker 4: Being noticed and seen, which brings us to category three. That the government entity. You could imagine them having some kind of technology or a way to do this rapidly. Maybe they tranquilize them, lift them up by a helicopter that's disguised as the UFO, take them off someplace, and maybe a mobile lab. They draw the blood, they take the soft tissue, They do everything and then they take the cow back and then they drop it somewhere.
Speaker 3: And the cow crane game going on, they just grab it, and.
Speaker 4: That kind of makes sense. But at the same time, then you have the risk of exposure. Why aren't more people seeing these things? There are reports of black helicopters, like we talked about done in Cash Valley, Utah. In Logan, Utah where at the airport they actually kind of crolled the.
Speaker 5: The helicopters, helicopters and airplanes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then after that the mutilations in that area stopped for quite a few years. So, I mean, you have those kind of stories, but some of them don't quite fit either, because some of these things happen rapidly. Nobody heard or saw anything until they discovered this dead cow. There are a lot of stories of that. Some of them are like, Okay, the overnight the cow was killed or the horse was killed or whatever, and people like go to bed, they see the cow right before they go to bed, like out of the window. They go to bed, they wake up and they look out and the cow is kind of the same place, but now it's dead mutilated.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 4: So that's where people like this does not fit government types of things, because let's face it, government isn't that efficient. We wish they were, but they usually tend to make things not so good.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: But for whatever reason, this stuff is very very very quick, rapid, efficient and thorough. The question is why and what There's.
Speaker 5: No way to know.
Speaker 4: So that is why all of these things are brought into the realm of aliens.
Speaker 3: That makes sense because the aliens aren't gonna leave tracks, and they supposedly are gonna have this lab up in the sky where they're gonna be able to suck the alien or suck the cow up and do their thing to it and then drop it back in the same spot or something like that. And they're not gonna leave tracks. They're not gonna make a bunch of noise. They're gonna remove it from the situation. And it ties in the loss of time where maybe these cow dairy workers they were in there for five hours, but they thought it was two and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe they're and it something was just off there.
Speaker 5: They just kind of shrugged it off.
Speaker 3: But the aliens, they've altered their state of reality to where they've lost that time and they've had time to do this to this cowlendary place.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if you're young, So have you ever seen the movie Close Encounters of a Third Kind with Richard Dreyfus.
Speaker 5: I stopped watching alien movies when you took me to Signs.
Speaker 4: Well, this predates Signs. This is when I was a young kid. This came out, well, not young, but anyway, I was younger. I was a teenager and this movie came out, Close Encounters of Third Kind by Steven Spielger Spielberg, And the crazy thing about this movie is that the government is involved as well as aliens. They're they're in cahoots. So we have the government spraying a town with like this spray that makes them lose track of time and actually kind of makes them, you know, forget stuff and maybe even knocks them out so that they can help this alien UFO ship come and lab on land on Devil's Tower.
Speaker 5: Which would explain the black helicopters, it could.
Speaker 4: So, I mean that's a little something that you know, maybe they're in cahoots with each other, maybe they're partners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I know they are, because the lizard Illuminati runs everything.
Speaker 4: If we can't explain it with some kind of scientific or natural explanation. We need something supernatural. What's your theory?
Speaker 3: My first thoughts are the dumb, boring, not fun typical answers is that it's just people who are reporting things, and it's subject to satire and all kinds of just getting embellished and turning into some faint, some big ordeal. It really was just a dead cow that got chewed up by some coyotes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't see any tracks.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there was a bunch of coyotes running around, and then there was a windstorm, and now you don't see any tracks in the dust. Yeah, or the ground is inconducive to having tracks.
Speaker 4: So you're more of a skeptic even on like the governmental kind of angle. You're more like, this is like either vandal or natural stuff.
Speaker 3: I'll bet the government stole a cow or two maybe you know who knows how many. But I don't think a lot of these situations are the government or aliens.
Speaker 4: What do you think about like like a cultic ritual or satanic kind of sacrifice? Well, those are pretty obvious, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I think the whole point of having a sacrifice isn't to hide it. It's it's an outward expression of what you're believing in. So why would why would it be some cryptic thing, Well, it would be obvious. There would be an altar, there would be blood dripping through the altar, and there would be symbols.
Speaker 4: Or possibly a Satanic ritual that is trying to disguise their ritual by making it look like something else, like the Sons of Satan. When the guy was explaining those situations, he'd said they would they would bring cardboard, throw it down on the ground in front so that you wouldn't get tracks, and that was purposefully done. He was saying, they did it, and they used disinformation so that people wouldn't know that they were actual ritual sacrifice. They would make it look like alien stuff because they didn't want people to know that it was actually something more steeped and like cultic.
Speaker 5: Kind of gross, poky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I think the majority of these are coming from people who are just not reading this situation.
Speaker 5: We looked post mortem.
Speaker 3: Lividity, the blood draining from the body kind of naturally is it sits there in rots and animals are coming and they're they're lapping up blood and they're pulling out intestines and they're doing this the dirty work.
Speaker 4: So how do you explain like the clean cuts that appear to be cauterized in the lack of blood in the animals.
Speaker 3: I don't know like a specific name for it, but I've shot deer and I've got them, and as you're doing it, it's it doesn't take very long before you know that that previously nice razor sharp cut that you made to get kind of rounded out. I think you could immediately be like, it gets rounded out almost as the blood coagulating and the sun hits it, and the air's hitting the blood and it makes like a film.
Speaker 4: So where do you think the blood goes? What happens to it?
Speaker 3: I think it's in the body, and I think it kind of drains into the earth and it's in the body. And because as soon as the heart stops beating, the blood stops moving. When you got an animal, when you take something apart like a fish or a deer or a duck, you don't cut it and it's not coming out and bleeding all over you. It kind of just stays where it's at. Yeah, and it pulls up in the low cavities or whatever.
Speaker 4: Post mortem lividity yeah.
Speaker 3: And gravity's gonna actually drain that to the lowest point of the body. And who's to say that, yeah, there was no blood, Well, the blood could be in the veins and it's just stuck there and you're seeing blood splattered everywhere like it was some kyot. But maybe the cow died.
Speaker 5: It's been dead.
Speaker 3: The blood is drained into its lower areas, and the coyotes and the wolf, the ravens, the crows, whatever, they've taken these soft tissue parts out of the top where it's easily accessible, like the ear. One ear is missing because the other ears on the other side of the animal. They don't want to reach over and try to flip over one thousand pound cow to get to it.
Speaker 4: So like the we talked about the cow that was killed up in emmett Idoh, and they took a big quarter section off of like the rear and obviously somebody took it because that's like prime meat area. But they also had like an incision and the lung was removed, right, So I mean, like, what do you say, So you think it's like a combination of like some kind of vandalism or some kind of along with.
Speaker 3: Some how a cow dies whether you know, maybe it is vandalism. Maybe the guy's hungry. He cuts off the hind corner and just takes off running, throws it in the back of his truck, drives home and his family gets to eat for the weekend or the week or what.
Speaker 4: Why did he take the lung and peel off part of the cow's face?
Speaker 5: Oh that was the crows.
Speaker 3: That was I mean, crows go for the eyes and when you pull out the eye, you grab the eyelid, and when you grab the.
Speaker 5: Eyelid, you pull out part of the cheek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just kind of it, you know, goes that way, and then the air hits it and the heat the sun blasts on it, and it starts making that sharp line, so you think instead of a jagged tear, it's it kind of gets molded over.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like rounded out, all shrinks up.
Speaker 4: It looks more maybe pristine than it is, but it's really pretty graphic.
Speaker 5: It's just not portrayed that way. After the air.
Speaker 3: Kind of oxidizes or whatever it's doing to it and cauterizes, and then the sun hits it in it and it shrinks and it like hardens it.
Speaker 4: So one of the things that's needed in your explanation is time. Yeah, it can't be something that happens like immediately. It has to be something that's been exposed to predators. Time, sun, those kind of things to make it look like that, And some of those, obviously, I agree. I think some of those are actually those kind of scenarios. But what do you do with the stories of people that have seen the animal within three hours of it being mutilated.
Speaker 5: My brain goes to embellishment.
Speaker 4: That the people are making the story out.
Speaker 3: So like, all these guys are going in there to milk these cows, and their job is to take care of these cows, and one gets messed up and gets chewed up, and they don't notice it until three in the afternoon when their boss rolls up on the property and he's.
Speaker 5: Like, what the hell happened to my cow?
Speaker 9: And they're like, uh, it was fine a minute ago, and he's like, whoa really.
Speaker 4: So this is a great place to me to interject the story of a roommate of mine in college. I called to him when we were passing by Shoshown and I called him and I said, Hey, have you ever heard of cattle emulations in your area, and he lived in Wendell, Idaho, and he told me a story when he was young, when he was like mid to late nineteen seventies, that he or a family member worked on a dairy that was very close to their farm and windle, and while they were milking cows, they had one cow that had some kind of infection or something, so they had isolated it in a correl outside of the milking barn. They probably were giving it antibiotics or something, and they couldn't let that get into the milk supply, so they would segregate those cows. This cow was also pregnant, because you know, to keep the milk flowing, they impregnate the cows and they take the calves and the calves are sold and then they collect the milk. So this was one of those cows that was pregnant, but it was also sick. And while they were milking the three hundred, four hundred and five hundred head of cows, they go back out and with the span of like three or four hours, they find this cow now dead, mutilated, the cow fetus removed, and it is messed up. It's the traditional mutilated kind of stuff that you reported so many times in these scenarios. What do you do with that? So the only thing you can say is that they lied, or they exaggerated, or something else is at play here. Obviously government a helicopter coming in making noise would have attracted some kind of attention. None of that was there. These people went in milk, the cows came out dead. Cow. Oh my gosh, what the heck just happened. But there are a lot of stories of those kind of things, and people could be making it up, but it's something you also have to look at and kind of take them at their word and say, wait, something weird is going on here that can not be explained naturally. In those kind of scenarios, there are stories of people seeing cows raising up in a into the air and disappearing, and then later they find the cow dead and.
Speaker 3: That's where that's Those are the cows that light sour cream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're one.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what to do with this either because I am a skeptic. I'm like you, but I'm also a little bit more willing to go into something that is supernatural.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't mean if I had to go a supernatural route. If I had all of my druthers, is that?
Speaker 5: Is that the same?
Speaker 3: If I had my brothers, I would say it's like a some crypto like like the cup of cabra that's coming in like draining them.
Speaker 4: And feeding off there and just organs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it like has like some it's like a small animal and it like like a vampire because chup oficabra means like bloodsucker, right, Yeah, like goes in there, sucks the blood out, it gets to the gets to the good stuff, like.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, exactly like Hannibal lecter On cows kidney beans and it weird. What was the whining? Oh it doesn't matter. Yeah, that's ichy. We don't want to think about that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 3: Know that would be the coolest answer, because then there'd be this other animal that isn't an alien. It's not asum, it's not something silly.
Speaker 6: Let's here.
Speaker 4: You you don't believe in aliens, no, but you're terrified of them because of your Maybe you're just hoping there's no aliens because of your your I've.
Speaker 3: Got Yeah, maybe I don't think they are aliens.
Speaker 5: I think they're something different.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that is a really good segue into my theory. So, and I agree with you probably seventy percent. I think a good chunk of everything we see are natural kinds of things, or ritualistic kind of things, or vandalism kind of things. I think the majority of everything, maybe ninety percent of everything.
Speaker 3: Pretty layman, pretty boring answers.
Speaker 4: Explanatory, and maybe even a little bit a government thrown in, because I do think governments have a history of doing stupid things and using humans or animals as you know, test subjects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think I even heard a story where like people are probably like that's not true, but I heard a story where like they were using some special targeting system on people and it was their phones.
Speaker 4: When you say target, like to kill them or just to track them, just.
Speaker 3: Like testing this targeting system, like this ability to identify and pick out a single target. Well no, and it was like whatever they were using this laser or this sound wave or whatever was actually like blowing up people's batteries in their phones or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. You know, there are a lot of those kind of things already. I mean you could you could even look at like facial recognition software on cameras on a network, and they're hacking those and using those things to track and identify people. In fact, a big study just came out today where they are now using not just facial recognition, but they can actually scan your body type, size, shapes, proportions and accurately identify you through those things without facial recognition. So I mean that kind of stuff spooky. So they're doing that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: So, I mean they're doing stuff.
Speaker 3: They were doing something where it's like radio weapon, like yeah, some kind of sound wave that kills animals or whatever, and there they should animal grab it, take what they need to test what it affected, and then they just leave it there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, whatever their motivations are for, that's a whole mess.
Speaker 5: Too crazy to me. No, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's like creepy, and you don't really want to believe it that that the government, your government, that you're paying with your paychecks.
Speaker 4: So so I want to go kind of like I want to jump full on into a giant rabbit hole. And I feel half stupid doing this because I don't know if I actually believe it, but it's still a thought in my head and that has to do a little bit with what we talked about, with the linkage between these ancient rituals of sacrifice to these deities and gods, like in the Greeks and Romans, and what they did to deities and what's happening now which seems to be very similar, although now we call it cattle mutilation and we don't understand why, but it's the same type of effect on those animals, those creatures. I'm not a big alien believer. These extra terrestrial ships from outer space come into our atmosphere from millions of light years away through hyperspace, like Battlestar Galactica or some Star Wars episode, and they're able to jump through hyperspace and then show up in our atmosphere and visit us. But I do think scientifically and logically the idea of extra dimensional travel is possible.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Part of that is because of my belief my cosmology, and like say a biblical narrative or this whole idea of these supernatural beings that exist in a dimension that's parallel but yet outside of our dimension that we can't see all the time. And these are the kinds of things that are written about in like Biblical narratives with angels and demons and Nethhelam and rafe am and anechem, these.
Speaker 5: Creature one and quikeungin.
Speaker 4: They sound like that. But what's fascinating about that? If you have a religious belief system, and I do, But at the same time, it's like, I don't like to believe those things are necessarily rooted to some kind of weird mystical thing in antiquity. So in my mind, when you know, you hear the word demon or fallen angel or the word angel, what in the heck is that word about? What are they talking about? Well, they the Hebrew word for that is elohem. The same word is used for those creatures as is used for God himself Elohem like little g God, little g God, big g God. I mean, there's no distinction other than that the God of the Hebrews claim to be the God of gods, the Eloheim of Elohem.
Speaker 3: It would be like a lord like medieval time, like like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 5: Like Lord blah blah blah. But there's King blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Or the creator of the mini gods, demi gods. So you have, I mean, that idea of God and gods so you have and a lot of people, like in conservative traditional Christian backgrounds, would freak out about it, blow their mind. But the Hebrew actually says that they are elohem They are a category that is outside of our three dimensions. We don't see them, they're invisible, but they exist, and that these elohem are entities, entities that can appear and disappear. They can interact with humanity, and they can disappear from our site and our experience. This sounds weirdly similar to what happens with aliens in UFOs.
Speaker 3: It's those kind of like they take you, you have an experience with them, and then nothing, they disappear, and time has been shifted because they're outside of space and time.
Speaker 4: Right. So there's those things, and okay, so now let's throw in something that's a little bit more weird. So you have in Genesis you have the story of these Elohim, these many gods, these little g gods deciding that hey, look at those hot human babes, those women. They're good. I like them, and they procreate with women. They take it.
Speaker 6: It says, they take.
Speaker 4: As many as they desired, and they had sex with them.
Speaker 3: I just pictured like a gray alien and he throws on like some white oak Leay's at a club and he's like.
Speaker 5: Dude, watch this. They just so sad girl over.
Speaker 3: There, axe body spray the waggers on over there.
Speaker 4: And like sup Sup. Well, like I said, this is deep down the rabbit hole, but this is where my mind goes and it's weird. I get that, and it could be totally wrong, but I can't help but make these connections. So I'm throwing this out there for listeners. I mean, explore this. There are other people that have this idea. Chuck Missler's won the Late Chuck Missler. He talks a lot about this, even like recently like what is It? Tim Mackie, And in the Bible Project podcast they talk about this issue and they feel silly doing it because they're talking about these gods and the nephelum and what this is, and it feels weird, but that's actually what the Hebrew scriptures say.
Speaker 5: Even like more popular people.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't say for sure, but I feel like maybe I've heard Joe Rogan say that maybe aliens aren't aliens, they're like interdimensional beings. There you go and people get on the rabbit trail of like clockwork elves. They're like these beings where like people do DMT.
Speaker 9: Yeah, imagine somebody talking about DMT on a podcast, but d MT and they see the same thing every time, Like these kind of like alien like people, these beings that live in this DMT world of like shapes and color and feeling, and they tell them things and they explore the the world and they bring them clarity or whatever. Same with what's his name, the Lockness monster, Witchcraft guy that tried.
Speaker 5: To find his own I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: It sounds really cool.
Speaker 4: I want.
Speaker 5: He lives on Lockness.
Speaker 3: He had like a mansion thing there, and then the guy from led Zeppelin bought it.
Speaker 4: Aleistair Crowley. Oh Crowley, Yeah, yeah, I mean mister Crowley.
Speaker 6: You know it's weird as Crowley.
Speaker 4: I know one of his descendants. Yes, yes, his name is Chris, Chris. I'm not even gonna say his last name. I don't want to Chris, but yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: It used to be.
Speaker 4: He actually changed his last name. So yeah, I mean, when you look at this rabbit hole and I'm going down it, and I'm apologized somewhat for it because people have an idea of a religious nature, and it totally contaminates the concept of what we're talking about. People tend to when they hear anything religious, they immediately in their mind formulate an idea or image of some ancient godlike creature in a robe, you know, that's throwing lightning bolts. And it's more it comes from like Greek mythology than it does from the actual descriptions from Hebrew type resources. Right, So I stripped that away in my mind. I'm stripping that away, and I have to do it, even though it's hard. I have to do it because otherwise I think of these these wrong ideas.
Speaker 6: But in that.
Speaker 4: Context of the Hebrew mind and what they're thinking about, they're thinking about God or Elohem and a whole class or society or counsel of other elohem gods, small g that are interacting with humanity and have control over certain parts of humanity.
Speaker 5: Like thunder and lightning.
Speaker 4: No more like groups of people and locations and cities.
Speaker 5: You don't think there was like an actual.
Speaker 4: Thor well there could be, and maybe that's one of these divine council beings. But so here's the interesting thing. So you have this the Eloheim of Eloheims, the god of gods Yahweh, the Hebrew god that is the God of gods, this other divine counsel of gods. And then you have the gods, the Elohem, that decide, hey, I want some of these human women, this creation of the divine Elohem, These humans that are in that are made in the image of God, made in the image of Elohem. These counseled gods decide, hey, I like them. I'm going to take them and I'm going to have relations with them, and I'm going to produce offspring. Now how they do this, I don't know. In my mind. I think they had to have some kind of technology, some kind of genetic manipulation that allowed them to copulate with human DNA. Right, And we're not talking about some ancient thing anymore. We're talking about beans with really crazy tech and science. So they go and they somehow are able to reproduce with human women and they create what in the Bible, I think it's in Genesis chapter six, the Nephelum, the hybrids. They're called the men of Renown. They are like giants. They talk about giant These are the giants that you read about in the Bible, like Og and even Goliath.
Speaker 5: Ogg is the coolest name for a giant ever.
Speaker 4: But these are these giant creatures that lived during that time that the Hebrews and their people actually fought with not just because of the of the fact that they were giants or they lived in the land, but also that they were like when they went into the Promised Land. It was to eradicate the land of this genetic mutation. Yeah right. It wasn't just about, hey, let's go kill people. It had a purpose. It was designed to take out this this hybrid.
Speaker 5: This genealogy.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, So what happened was so then in the biblical story, eventually the world is corrupt, messed up and populated by these hybrids, these nephelin, and the entire world is violent, crazy. It sounds a lot like today. And so the Master Lohem says, I'm taking these guys out. Can't deal with this anymore. This is going to ruin it. So that's Noah's flood.
Speaker 5: Right, And everybody knows Jiane's can't swim.
Speaker 4: Right, and so they're destroyed, they're disembodied, their flesh dies in the flood. So I know this is getting crazy. This is way down the red ale, but just bear with me for a minute. So you have these creatures now that are disembodied from their flesh and they exist in spiritual form, trapped in this realm, in this dimension because they're not fully elohem, they're half Yllohem, and then they are trapped here without bodies. So then fast forward two thousand years you have Jesus coming on the scene and Jesus talks about these evil spirits that he casts out of people. So like the the guy that he casts a legion of spirits out of and they run into the pigs and they run down and drown themselves. So you have this whole narrative of these disembodied elohem hybrids that are looking for homes to dwell in. Yes, I'm getting there, I'm getting there, right, So we're gonna tie this all up. It's a rabbit hell hole.
Speaker 5: It's a rabbit holebit hole, that is what you're trying to get.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's a biblical proportions, right. So you have these these storylines going on and I laugh about them, but I can't help but like think about them because the narrative of that story just sounds right, right. So you have you have these disembodied creatures that Jesus is casting out of the bodies of humans that they're trying to inhabit because they're looking for a place to dwell in. They're looking for a home. He even describes that as like when a when a demon leaves a body, it hurts. It's looking for a place to inhabit, a home to dwell in. And so you have these entities and he's casting them out of people. And then so a flash forward to modern day. What if there are and I'm just gonna throw it out there, what if there are these disembodied spirits that are looking for bodies to dwell in. Throw in sirogate cow mothers for bigfoot, throw in giants, throw ins, rays, blues, alien bodies that seem more synthetic in their description than actual like living flesh.
Speaker 3: Right, they're kind of like little drones, but they're being piloted by these.
Speaker 4: And encapsulating radical technology, interdimensional flat zipping in and out of our planes of dimension. You know, you see them. Then they do things that are that don't obey the laws of physics, and then they disappear and reappear that seems like it's a better description than extraterrestrial ships coming from star wars, planet be out and outer space, because we don't see them coming, We don't see them traveling millions of light years to get here. We just see them here like through wormholes or portals or whatever, or intermentional things. And it sounds very similar to what we are experiencing with this phenomena. Beans that are not subject to the same laws of physics in our dimension time.
Speaker 3: And in physics don't affect them the same.
Speaker 4: They would be more like a parallel dimension that what we see in between what we see as reality.
Speaker 3: Which would explain like a lot of things that we might cover later, like ghosts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how they.
Speaker 3: Can go through walls or they can appear in vaporize.
Speaker 6: And yeah, what are they?
Speaker 3: They can hold you down, but they can't quite hurt you, and they can you know, there's like these little inconsistencies and the way they live their life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's this gigantic wormhole that we can open up here, this rabbit hole of this weirdness. I think you did open up a gi I totally did, and I jumped totally in with both feet. But but I think about this now. I'm not saying I necessarily believe that, but I kind of okay, yeah, I kind of hope that there's something about that that makes makes sense to me. It's like a scientific explanation for a supernatural occurrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's been documented in history text history text.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's something outside of our time and space domain. The similarity of these organs that that are sacrificed in ancient Greece to what we see in modern day cattle mulations are very similar. The descriptions of alien beans and alien craft, if you want to get into Ezekiel and the wheels within wheels are very similar. The idea of governments may be secretly involved with these supernatural divine council elohem whether they're fallen or non fallen, I don't know, but interacting with them is also something that is not outside of the realm of possibility, because that is something that governments have been described as having in the Biblical narrative. So like the Prince of Persia that was like in control of the Persian Empire as described in the Bible, was a eloheim, a divine council that prohibited the angels of the Elohima of God to get to Isaiah and help them when Isaiah prayed for specific things. So even in the Biblical narrative, which is ancient literature, they're describing something that is very similar to what you would expect if there were actual beings that existed outside of time and space that we're interacting with humanity in invisible ways. And if you talk about illuminati, aliens, secret societies, the nefarious cults or subsystems in government.
Speaker 3: Dat acid trips, well those.
Speaker 4: Things, I mean those sound exactly or very similar to the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like there's a lot of tie ins to these little I don't know.
Speaker 4: Or you could go the other route and you could say, well, no, it's just cow's dying and animals doing a weird thing and people being exaggerating and saying things that that for whatever reason they do, it disguises the truth. And so somewhere in this spectrum that we've talked about is reality. And there are a lot of people who have devoted a lot of their lives discussing these topics. The loudest sources are those like Linda moulten Howe, Christopher O'Brien, Betsy Lewis, there's a whole bunch of them that believe certain things. There are a few that are coming in from this other side, like Chuck Missler and some of the new theologians that are looking at the Hebrew words from a biblical narrative and saying, hey, wait a minute, this isn't some ancient kind of weird mystical verbiage. This is actually makes sense in a more concrete way in modern times. Yeah. And what's really weird, It's like modern sci fi fantasy movies almost replicate those same ideas. M hm, you know. And why are we fascinated with the ideas of these super beans, these hybrids.
Speaker 5: These captain America?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Thor, Yeah, those kind of people coming in. Why are there, like ancient mythologies in every major culture about deities and gods that are hybrids half man half god. Why are there a lot of different gods that interact with and mess with mankind? Those are the same those exactly, those are the same stories. Yeah. So if Thor Natalie Portman had a baby, it would be a nephelim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it would like a little like and like Hercules, Hercules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 5: Spanish or gets kicked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hercules though he is like half god and half human.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's so.
Speaker 4: I mean it's there, it's there, and actually it's people just kind of but time.
Speaker 3: It's like, I mean, maybe there's a little hinted truth in some of these little like goofy tails, right.
Speaker 4: I think so. But but what we do have is we have basically a bunch of possibilities for people to look at and say, oh, maybe this is what is causing this phenomena of cattle mutilations. What cannot be debated is that cattle mutilations are real. They're happening. They're happening right now. Yeah, they're happening right now. Like in the last since we started this podcast, there's been an uptick of cattle mulations that was weird. Yeah, you know, it's like, oh, yeah, we're going to decide on doing this topic and then all of a sudden, we're gonna like experience.
Speaker 3: Stuff for real twelve in a short period of time.
Speaker 4: And we're like going, man, did we cause it? I don't think so. But maybe we're here at this time to expose something sinister and more nefarious.
Speaker 5: There is no I like the words that there is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say like nefarious, nefarious, nefarious, like eight times because it's our favorite word.
Speaker 5: It is a good word, right war.
Speaker 6: But you know, if you.
Speaker 4: Believe the providential effect, maybe part of the reason of this podcast of a Strange Thing is so that we can bring out these topics at a time where these events are taking place. I find that kind of interesting and I'm down for that. I'm I'm willing to investigate it, and I'm willing to say the weird things like what if it is eloheim, what if it's fallen elohem? What if the whole idea behind cattle mulations is to find a way to use their genetic material to find synthetic bodies for disembodied lohem. There, I just said it, And yeah, I mean that is out there.
Speaker 3: That is pretty out there, and it kind of drives home the point we're not trying to like Bible thump anything.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, We're talking about aliens being me.
Speaker 4: If anybody is gonna be Bible thumped, it's going to be us for daring to even say anything like this with any symbolance of any case.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like using the Bible's historical references and kind of trying to make it tie into what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, the weird thing is, you don't have to even try it just does it just kind of does. It's not like I dived in to like some theological study and said, oh, let's talk about the word and let's talk about the rap am the disembodied spirits of the alien hybrids.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what you talked about.
Speaker 4: I know it is, but I didn't like delve into it to find that that actually came out of it, and then it's like, wow, this is similar to this topic of cattle mutilations. I think someday we're going to do a podcast on aliens UFOs and it will probably be aliens UFOs anakin.
Speaker 5: Topics.
Speaker 3: The next three top or the next two topics we have kind.
Speaker 5: Of lined up.
Speaker 4: They're gonna brush into it.
Speaker 3: They're going to bump into that same category, same kind of weird yeah, crossover into biblical stuff.
Speaker 5: But but hang with this.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna like, we're not gonna like, yeah, we're not gonna do that, but we're gonna throw it out there because it's it's possibility for you just like Betsy Lewis, just like Christopher O'Brien, just like Linda Moulton, howe have their ideas and theories. We're gonna throw this out there on a different plane. And the fun part for the listeners is to be able to have the freedom to go out and do a little digging if it scratches that itch, and come up with an idea for yourself. And you know, we're about mentioning strange things, and that's what we're gonna do, and we're gonna throw out things that mean something to us. But you by in no way, shape or form, have to believe or or even agree with any of it.
Speaker 3: Nope, just listen to it for the fun, for the silliness. And it's called a Strange Thing podcast, right, And it's hard to get much more strange than an old book. And it talks about why giants and aliens are mutilating cows.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you can't get well, I bet you the majority of people ninety nine point nine percent have never even thought of the idea that an ancient book might actually talk about or speak to such a strange topic as cattle mutilation and aliens and UFOs. Right, But look at one of the most popular television series out there, Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's the most popular.
Speaker 4: Well no, I mean it is like everybody's heard it, everybody's watched it. You know, the guy with the weird hair, can't remember his name, But it's populars ding Dong, that's like called ding Dong or ding Dong. But just the questions that it brings to your mind, it is true.
Speaker 3: It's at the time finish. I think it's a history channel. Yeah, History Twitch, which is funny because it's like, is that history? Is that really what we're considering history right now? All right, questions about aliens?
Speaker 4: But the simple truth is it's like everybody's got to make up their own mind.
Speaker 6: This is a.
Speaker 4: Phenomena that's out there. It's actually happening. But if you've heard any of the news reports, you realize that it's happening again. And also we want to invite you because right now we have like an Instagram page and a Twitter account and everything, and I think we have thirty followers on Instagram, but we would love for you to go to Instagram and follow us. Just look up A Strange Thing podcast and look for our logo. Follow us. We'll give you hints and we'll give you information on what we're investigating and what's coming down the pipe. You can also do the same thing, follow us on Twitter. We would love to tweet out where we're at and what we're doing, because we have a lot of things planned in the next few weeks for where we're going to be and how we're going to be doing some investigations.
Speaker 3: And it's cool because my dad is a very talented artist and he makes a little like kind of button style art about our podcast episodes. And you've got one of a cool cow, We've got a cow getting abducted into some UFO, and then you've got my artistic stylings by the campfire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of a little astp on a rock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was a good idea of Thanks Austin.
Speaker 4: Which, by the way, our next full topic will be about a Strange Thing in the woods, which is going to be featuring stories from.
Speaker 6: All of you guys out there.
Speaker 4: So if you have a strange thing story that took place outside, we still are looking for a few stories and we'll include them and we'll send you some swag, which may be some stickers or maybe coasters of those little badges that I've made for each of our podcasts. They're kind of fun and cool. You might see them around. Also, like us on Facebook. Like our Facebook page. If you like our Facebook page, you'll see information about what's going on, and plus that helps us know that there are actually people out there. But you know, I want to say, one of the first things we said in our first episode on our maiden podcast was our goal is to have more listeners than episodes.
Speaker 3: Yep, and we definitely got to that point.
Speaker 4: We did, and this is weird. Just continue to tune in and we're going to bring you some really strange stories and hopefully it will be some things that you haven't heard before.
Speaker 6: So stay tuned. Thank you so much, keep it.
Speaker 3: Strange strange, and join us next time for some cold drinks and some good conversations.
Speaker 4: Until then, and we'll see you later. Dave, what do you want to be?
Speaker 9: Don