Speaker 1: Hey, everybody. It's Cash Money Carl, one of your co-hosts of the Move the Mic Stand comedy podcast. And I'm here to tell you about this week's sponsor, MinigolfReviews.com, a website dedicated to all things miniature golf. They even post a new mini golf hole every single day and currently are building the National Archive of Minigolf. So check it out at MinigolfReviews.com. Now enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, welcome to this week's episode of Move the Mic Stand Podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm one of your hosts, Dean Berg, and other than a bunch of cameras that are.
Speaker 2: In here this week, Camera one, camera two, camera three.
Speaker 4: Camera four.
Speaker 2: I also have, to my right, Kashmiri Carl.
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 5: Woo!
Speaker 4: Directly across from.
Speaker 6: Me, I.
Speaker 2: Have Stan Dabrowski.
Speaker 6: Hey there, everybody.
Speaker 2: And adjacent to Stan at a perpendicular P9... I don't know how I made that word up. Anyway, over there is.
Speaker 4: Ben Giles of Laughable Productions. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Hello.
Speaker 3: Is that how we're going to introduce you from now on?
Speaker 4: No, not just us, but just in general, in public.
Speaker 3: That's how people should be introducing you.
Speaker 4: It's starting to catch on.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 4: I think so. I'm getting it out in public now. Yeah. Yeah. Right.
Speaker 6: Do you like it?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, yeah. Okay, because... I've been called much worse.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, we could say something worse if you do like it too much.
Speaker 2: No, no.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 6: Christmas time, we go, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.
Speaker 4: Wow. Fat jokes, right? Right off the bat. I don't know if it's just fat.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, I think he was thinking Jolly. He was thinking ahead of seasonal stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm Ben Giles of Christmasable Productions.
Speaker 4: I have played Santa many times, so I'm not offended. I didn't take it.
Speaker 6: Has everybody played Santa here? No.
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 4: I have my own suit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Everyone but Dean.
Speaker 2: Oh, everyone but Dean. Santa doesn't have tattoos.
Speaker 6: What about in Bad Santa? Billy Bob Thornton, doesn't he have tips?
Speaker 4: I was Krampus once.
Speaker 2: That's not what we asked. I was Krampus once.
Speaker 3: You were a good Krampus. How was your Krampus voice?
Speaker 9: Remember how that went?
Speaker 6: You were very helium-based.
Speaker 4: I was very helium-based.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, guys, how's it going? Because I walked up and I was off.
Speaker 3: He did like an Undertaker entrance, like WWE Undertaker entrance.
Speaker 2: He did like a scary Krampus-y, Christmas-y kind of music, and they dimmed the lights and everything. I had a glowing staff. And then when I got up, on stage, I was just, like, growling and stuff. And then I was just like, okay, now I gotta clean my shirt. And everybody was like, ha.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha ha. I don't think they were.
Speaker 6: I think they were.
Speaker 9: Like, full-on belly laughs.
Speaker 2: I just want to hire, like, an entire audience, and that's how they laugh.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: After every, every, every tag, every bit, everything.
Speaker 3: I always like that laugh, because it makes me think of the South Park episode for Facebook with, uh, um, Mark Zuckerberg. And he always goes like, that is not my style.
Speaker 9: Ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Is it okay to say Mark Zuckerberg and everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Because you know what we haven't done in a while? We haven't thanked Beyonce.
Speaker 4: You're right, we haven't. Thank you, Beyonce.
Speaker 9: That was like a season one thing.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Thank you, yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 9: That's over 100 episodes ago.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, Beyonce.
Speaker 2: There's like a conspiracy theory that people who win... awards and stuff they're supposed to thank.
Speaker 4: Beyonce oh i have seen.
Speaker 2: That because the the conspiracy theory starts with like when taylor swift won one and then kanye went up there and he's like no i want to talk about yeah beyonce that's because she was about to stop without talking about beyonce and some illuminati.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's the ritual thing you know.
Speaker 2: Whatever so we thank beyonce yeah smart so we thanked beyonce beyonce has been thanked we'll put that in the notes.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 2: But anyways, it is stupidly hot in here.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: And one of the cameras actually took a shit already. And we called the.
Speaker 4: It said it was too hot.
Speaker 2: We called the professional camera crew who has set all this wonderful high-tech equipment up in here. And we just said... Ben actually FaceTimed him and said, Why.
Speaker 4: Is it blue? And it's blinking.
Speaker 2: And he's like, What does the error message say? And he said... It's too hot. It's too hot.
Speaker 3: You know, there's so much camera equipment.
Speaker 6: In here right now.
Speaker 3: Is there one behind me?
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 4: This is a light, yeah.
Speaker 3: But there's so much camera equipment in here, your property value went up.
Speaker 2: It probably did.
Speaker 4: Courtesy of Sudi Solutions and Al Martinez.
Speaker 2: Did he really say that about my house when he said there was a Sasquatch.
Speaker 4: In front of it? No. I don't want to say it on camera. Okay. What you said earlier, yes.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Case, you're wondering... I'll say it. I don't care.
Speaker 2: When the camera crew was trying to find my house, Ben said, it's one that has a giant Sasquatch on the front of it. And the guy said, that's incredibly heterosexual.
Speaker 4: You can hear Crickets chirping. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I paid extra for those guys to be here tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah. All right.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What's the next segment? Yeah, what do I want to do?
Speaker 2: My arms are sticking to the table. I have a really low chair. I feel like a kid at the kid table at Thanksgiving right now.
Speaker 3: We do need to get, like, raised chairs.
Speaker 2: I can have another piece of pie, please.
Speaker 4: What kind of pie?
Speaker 2: Peach.
Speaker 9: Strawberry rhubarb cobbler.
Speaker 2: I like how when I look this way, I look incredibly pale. And when I look this way, I look like I have extremely high blood pressure.
Speaker 9: No filters.
Speaker 6: As you can tell, cameras are new to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're like little kids in a candy shop.
Speaker 6: They brought a hot air balloon there.
Speaker 2: Camera three, rest in peace. Camera four.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's still recording.
Speaker 2: That'd be crazy if it's recording still.
Speaker 4: Oh, no.
Speaker 6: He turned it off.
Speaker 4: I killed all the power. Never mind. These ones are still recording, though.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should have my arms on the table or if I should sit like this.
Speaker 9: This is just like normal stage stuff.
Speaker 2: When is the turkey coming?
Speaker 4: All right, then.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm glad we all have ragzos.
Speaker 4: My head.
Speaker 2: Took my hat off, too.
Speaker 4: It's still here, though.
Speaker 2: It's right there, yeah, next to the Oreos. Do we just want to dive into that?
Speaker 3: Hey, Dean, act like you've been here before.
Speaker 2: Everybody's just looking at me like, I guess Dean's just doing this.
Speaker 4: No one's talking but Dean.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to prevent dead air because we've got cameras now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's eat some Oreos. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let's get into the Oreos.
Speaker 3: So we got the three. See, that was the perfect segue.
Speaker 2: Why were you shitting on my segue?
Speaker 4: We got the.
Speaker 3: Three Oreos that they released for the summer where it's like a vote for your favorite flavor. So the first one that Ben is cracking into right now is the deep fried.
Speaker 2: Carl, we have cameras. You don't have to do play by play.
Speaker 6: Deep fried what?
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding.
Speaker 6: I thought I was doing a pretty good job. You're doing great.
Speaker 9: Now my whole groove's off.
Speaker 2: No, keep going.
Speaker 6: No, no, it goes back to you now. I'm looking at you, Dean, to do it.
Speaker 2: Tell him what Stan's doing.
Speaker 3: So this one is the deep fried Oreo is the first one. All right, jumping in.
Speaker 4: I will try to chew into the microphone.
Speaker 3: All right, so it's got like a golden Oreo on the outside, as you can see on camera there. And then it's got like a little like fudgy mini Oreo on the inside with the regular white cream.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Cheers.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 6: Touch Oreos.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Cheers.
Speaker 2: I definitely taste, I smell marshmallow. I haven't tasted it yet.
Speaker 6: These sounds are so guttural. I'm leaning back. These are alright.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting though that Ben and I just Whole cookie and Dean and Stan both just took a bite.
Speaker 4: I shoved that puppy in harder.
Speaker 2: You could easily make these at home by taking a regular Oreo and taking the golden Oreos and putting a golden Oreo on the outside.
Speaker 3: That middle is not an Oreo, though. That was soft and creamy on its own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like fondant.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's a good way to describe that.
Speaker 4: All right, what do we got here?
Speaker 3: On this one that Ben has opened and taken an Oreo out of is the banana pudding. Banana pudding.
Speaker 2: I need to cleanse.
Speaker 4: I'm going to drink some of my grill. Good call.
Speaker 6: What flavor you got today? I'm drinking citrus rain.
Speaker 4: I got root beer.
Speaker 2: Do you have Ben?
Speaker 4: Stan's root beer and shot glasses. That's right.
Speaker 2: You're sensitive to caffeine at night time.
Speaker 4: I can't take that caffeine hit this late at night. Cheers.
Speaker 9: Cheers. Banana pudding, let's see.
Speaker 4: I like this one a lot. I just hate banana flavor. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what banana pudding is.
Speaker 6: It's banana flavor.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: Know. Someone else talk first because I'm about to shit on this.
Speaker 6: He did it for the vine.
Speaker 3: I'm not really a fan of it either.
Speaker 4: I like it a lot. It just felt like a phantom braiser. Yeah, I know. That felt good. Okay, the aftertaste was a lot better than the first taste. That was not bad.
Speaker 6: I'm digging this one.
Speaker 3: It tastes too much like the artificial banana like you get in runs.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: What did you expect? Peeling it out of a freaking... What do you call that? A peel?
Speaker 6: Peel?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Peel it out of a peel?
Speaker 9: No, I felt like it would be more like fresh fruit forward.
Speaker 4: I can't tell if I can hear me chewing in my head or through the microphone. I can hear me chewing. That's fine. And breathing.
Speaker 3: I think the people in Indonesia like us eating stuff.
Speaker 6: And now I can see it.
Speaker 9: That's why we're so popular here.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, if you don't want that, there's another one out there. That's fine.
Speaker 3: All right, now this is the one I'm the most excited for.
Speaker 4: Oh, the color is cool, too.
Speaker 3: It sounds so different. This one is a chicken and waffles. It's got a different texture. It looks kind of like a Nutter Buddy cookie.
Speaker 6: Nutter Butter.
Speaker 4: It's like brown and creamy.
Speaker 3: And it's got the waffle lattice on the outside.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Smells maple-y. Smells good.
Speaker 3: Cheers.
Speaker 4: Cheers.
Speaker 2: You put that in your mouth.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I almost did. You saw that?
Speaker 6: I was like so close.
Speaker 2: Totally saw that.
Speaker 6: Whoa.
Speaker 2: Tastes like gravy, so I kind of love it.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite. I need another one.
Speaker 9: I like it, yeah. That's my favorite, too.
Speaker 6: That's my vote.
Speaker 9: Vote is chicken and waffles.
Speaker 4: One banana pudding.
Speaker 7: And Dean's?
Speaker 6: Because we broke Dean.
Speaker 2: No, because the deep fried one is just kind of basic. I think it's probably chicken and waffle.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the banana one too, but.
Speaker 9: I don't get so much chicken-y aspect of it, but like. The maple.
Speaker 4: You can taste the maple syrup for sure.
Speaker 3: The maple for sure, but then it's like, it almost is like they did a better job with like the fry, like frying on this, that it almost has that fried feel.
Speaker 8: True.
Speaker 4: Hey, they did better than a Colonel.
Speaker 6: We'll tell you that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Everyone's going to know I ate eight of these.
Speaker 2: I can taste the 17 herbs and spices or whatever.
Speaker 6: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: 11? Maybe.
Speaker 2: Until you include the waffle and the chicken.
Speaker 9: Nobody's ever gonna know.
Speaker 6: Is that dark meat or light meat? I think it's light. Light golden brown. Breast meat, yeah.
Speaker 9: Breast meat.
Speaker 8: Oreos.
Speaker 7: Pfft.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So our official vote is three for chicken and waffles and one for banana pudding.
Speaker 4: One for banana. All right.
Speaker 9: And you can vote.
Speaker 6: Online, I believe, is how they're doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't vote.
Speaker 9: All right. So I'll vote on your behalf, I guess.
Speaker 6: If I vote, I'll get jury duty.
Speaker 4: You're going to vote twice? That's illegal in some places.
Speaker 6: Well, not on Oreo voting.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair.
Speaker 3: I'll use a different email.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 9: I'll use his broken outlook.
Speaker 4: I know you fixed it. I know. I did a great job.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 4: I fixed it.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Alright, before we go into our weekly segments, how about let's just talk about some things that happened recently for Laughable Productions and then let's get into our upcoming stuff and then we'll.
Speaker 9: Go into our weekly segments.
Speaker 4: How's that sound? Sounds delightful. Alright. Cool story, guys.
Speaker 6: Can we burp on camera still?
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: Laughful Productions had an old-fashioned bus tour on Saturday. It was a really great time. We had the perfect-sized crowd for the bus, I would say. Everyone was nice and you had room, but I don't know if we could have fit a lot more people in there, which was good because I was a little sad because we were trying to sell to the capacity, which was like 40.
Speaker 2: That light is attracting so many bugs.
Speaker 4: 40 on one bus? Yeah, it's like a big school bus that's converted to a party bus. But we went to four different stops in the Holy Land. Capone's, Montgomery Hall, Blank's, and Jim and Linda's Supper Club. And you got an old-fashioned each stop. We had some cash money choral comedy. On the bus. From stop one to two on the bus.
Speaker 6: And he danced.
Speaker 4: He did. He danced on me.
Speaker 2: Like the waves of the ocean?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: That's all I saw in my mind when he was on top of me.
Speaker 6: And everybody liked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, except for... Me.
Speaker 3: My wife.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: I don't think you.
Speaker 3: I think you disliked it on you for the moment, but you liked it. Everybody else liked it. True.
Speaker 6: You liked it enough, you got video. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before he was about to do it, I turned to the person next to me. I'm like, you got to get this.
Speaker 2: Something great is going to happen.
Speaker 4: And then we got some Wisconsin trivia at the next stop. And then we jammed out on the last stop of the night. And everyone had a really good time. They had tons of great ideas for future tours that we can do. So we're very excited about that.
Speaker 2: Trying to be animated for the cameras.
Speaker 4: Whoa, nice!
Speaker 6: What's there food?
Speaker 4: Was there any food? Yes, Cash Money Carl actually threw crackers, meat sticks, and cheese at people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So was there food?
Speaker 4: Yeah. And there was food. So there were food at, like, stops. I don't think anyone really ordered much. Gotcha. Everyone was serving food at each place. But you had about 35 to 40 minutes at each stop to, like, have your old-fashioned. There was one group of five that was playing cards at every stop. They brought a deck of cards. So, yeah, it was a really fun time. And we're going to do more of them. So thanks. So you got other ideas you said, too? Oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: Different drinks.
Speaker 4: My wife came up for one.
Speaker 6: She said, tell Don about this one. She's also our fact checker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't tell it on air. It's a trade secret for now. Tell me after. I'll tell you after. It's pretty good, though. I don't want anyone to steal it, you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you might. Okay.
Speaker 9: And then what's upcoming for Laughable Productions?
Speaker 4: Well, before we talk about the Laughable Productions ones, I want to talk about this crowd work one that we're doing. I'm really excited about this one. You know me, I like to riff. We're doing the Unusual Suspects, a crowd work show at... The Vaudette. The Vaudette.
Speaker 6: In Kakana.
Speaker 4: Theater. In Kakana. Kakana.
Speaker 3: I love when people purposely try to mispronounce places and how it sounds, right?
Speaker 4: Kakana! Kakana! And I think everyone at this table on this podcast is on that show. Yes. And Justin Landry is also on that show.
Speaker 2: Who is not on this podcast.
Speaker 4: He is not. Speaking of Justin Landry, he was our special guest at one of our other shows. Anybody else have anything to say about the crowd work?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Come on out.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're figuring out what we want to actually do for that, but this is an experimental show, so that's what's fun about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we can't do it without a crowd.
Speaker 4: So show up.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: Show up.
Speaker 4: Please come.
Speaker 2: Please. Please.
Speaker 6: And it's free.
Speaker 3: You can get in for free, you know, support the establishment, buy a drink or a snack, but we're working for tips only, so... That's basically just a reflection.
Speaker 4: And for the weekend, baby.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for the reflection of how we do.
Speaker 4: So, yeah.
Speaker 3: If you think we did a good job or we made you laugh or you had a good time, then yeah. Then you put it in the bucket, whatever you think is worth it. And if it has my face on it, they shoot you on site at the establishment.
Speaker 6: So don't do that. And that's Saturday, September 19th.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 6: Are we out of time?
Speaker 3: Doors are at 7 and starts at 8 alright come early get there at 7 maybe 6.45 that's when I'm getting there yeah you don't want to carpool with us?
Speaker 4: Get a good seat oh you guys carpooling? no one asked so I don't know we're asking you right now I'll carpool we can get.
Speaker 9: The bus.
Speaker 3: Bring our own crowd seat was that your BYOB?
Speaker 4: No BYOC bring your own crowd and bring your own bus B-Y-O-C, B-Y-O-B.
Speaker 9: We're B-Y-O-B.
Speaker 3: Bring our own bus in there. And we're also B-Y-O-C. They bring themselves and their friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Bring yourselves and your friends, please.
Speaker 6: And your neighbors. And your family.
Speaker 3: What do you need, Dean?
Speaker 2: None of these bugs are drinking my sweat. I know, I was just seeing all those bugs. They're being attracted by the light. They're probably sneaking in through little tiny cracks in the door.
Speaker 3: That was the strangest bug slapping I've ever seen anybody do.
Speaker 6: Dean just went like this. He just went like, He's very gentle. He's very gentle. You should see him with a squirrel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Actually, now that we have a camera, what would you do with a squirrel when you're beating him off?
Speaker 4: Okay. Put him up. Yeah, okay. Put him up.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: You got a big show coming up, Dean. I do. Yeah, let's hear about it.
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell me about it?
Speaker 4: September 11th and 12th. No, 11th and 12th.
Speaker 2: I didn't know which one you were talking about.
Speaker 4: You're like, which one do you mean? Which show do you mean?
Speaker 9: One show on the 11th and two shows on the 12th.
Speaker 2: At the Passenger Lounge. In Fond du Lac. Tickets advance are $ 20. but it includes two drink tickets.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is actually pretty good. I don't think a lot of people realize that, but it's $ 25 at the door.
Speaker 9: And do you still get the drink tickets at the door?
Speaker 4: Yes, you do. Okay. You still do?
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 9: So you can save $ 5 ordering ahead.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So if I reverse, I'm a two-drink minimum. Yes. Who else is on that show with you?
Speaker 2: The show consists of myself.
Speaker 6: As the host.
Speaker 2: As the host.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 2: Mike Merrifield.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: As feature and headliner, depending. Nice. And then Rob Brackenridge as feature or headliner. They're going to switch off.
Speaker 4: Oh, nice.
Speaker 6: Also, you should go to two shows then, huh?
Speaker 2: You should go to, yeah, because you're going to get more material. And who knows?
Speaker 3: Maybe they're going to be like, you know what, Dean?
Speaker 2: Why don't you headline one?
Speaker 4: That'd be nice.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: It's happened before. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nice. Well, I'll be there for sure.
Speaker 6: We got our tickets ready.
Speaker 3: I'm going for the late show on the 12th.
Speaker 6: I'll see you as I'm coming out because we'll be on the early show.
Speaker 4: Well, now I have to pick between one of you two.
Speaker 6: Go Friday.
Speaker 4: No picking.
Speaker 6: No, I can't.
Speaker 3: Ben and I also are on a show on the 11th.
Speaker 2: I almost forgot you can get tickets at hometowntickets.com. You can either go through the Passenger Lounge website and go through their events calendar. Get them that way or go to hometowntickets.com.
Speaker 4: And while you're there, you might as well check out the Sasha Rosser live stand-up show that's also on Hometown Tickets produced by Laughful Productions. That's our September 18th show. And Cash is on that one. Yeah, I'm hosting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can find both of those tickets on that platform. It's going to be super fun. Justin's on that show, too. And so is Eli.
Speaker 6: Wills.
Speaker 4: Wills, yes.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: September 11th, Ben and I are doing the one-liner madness in Madison.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Basically, that one is just you.
Speaker 3: Get a one-liner up to three lines for the joke, and you can be eliminated off of just one joke.
Speaker 9: So there's 64 comments.
Speaker 3: It's a bracket, and you just lay them down with your funniest, and then they actually have a sound meter for the applause or laughter or whatever, and whoever has the highest one for that particular matchup moves on so that's gonna be a lot of fun i'm looking.
Speaker 4: Forward to that same hashtag never forgets number 11 at the annex.
Speaker 3: Nice do we get all the shows for the month no no we're missing no there's a couple more.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a big one we're missing i mean we have the funny fish fries summer.
Speaker 10: 25th but that's a good lineup too that is a good lineup yeah i was checking that out today.
Speaker 4: I'm excited about that one i am on that one i'm hosting that night Carl's featuring. Frank Day is going to be a guest. And then Chris Calagero is headlining the show.
Speaker 6: So that's a stacked lineup from start to finish right there.
Speaker 4: I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 6: We've got two.
Speaker 9: More shows, and then we're getting to the big one in the room.
Speaker 6: The big one in the room.
Speaker 3: So there's a Murder Mystery on September 20th. Ben and I will both be there. And then I'm going to be going down to Madison for the Atlas Improv. Somebody else can join me if they want to. There's a sign up for that one, but that's a mic. But I do like talking about that one specifically because that one highly encourages doing non-traditional acts.
Speaker 9: So you can still do stand-up, but if you've got weird.
Speaker 3: Bits that you're like, I don't know where this fits in my set... or if you're trying to just make eye contact strongly with the audience while drinking your Fruit Crunch Gorilla Mind, you can do that there, and you can do that for up to 10 minutes.
Speaker 4: Up to 10 minutes? I did not know that.
Speaker 3: But there's only a couple 10-minute spots, and you have to rotate. But it's between 4 and 10, so there's a couple different spots.
Speaker 4: I'll go if I get a 10-minute spot. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: Well, he could.
Speaker 3: No, he actually is very accommodating for people coming out of town.
Speaker 4: Oh, nice.
Speaker 3: So that's another reason why I like that.
Speaker 6: And Eli Wills.
Speaker 4: You did offer to drive me as well.
Speaker 3: And Eli Wills is the host of that, who's on our show with us. He also was awarded Madison's Best Open Mic Host this year.
Speaker 4: Nice. Yeah, a lot of cool things there. Nice.
Speaker 3: What date is that on again?
Speaker 6: That one will be on September 24th.
Speaker 4: He runs a good mic. All right.
Speaker 9: Now the show.
Speaker 3: That's the elephant in the room.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 9: Oshkosh's funniest finale.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah. Whoa.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And everybody in the.
Speaker 3: Room is doing something for that show.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: And that's on September 26th.
Speaker 6: Wow. We got Stan in the final. We got.
Speaker 4: Our round three winner, Stan Dabrowski.
Speaker 3: And we got Dean Berg, round four winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In the final.
Speaker 9: We got Asher Brooks, round one.
Speaker 6: Yep. And we got Nate Lee, round two.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: And then we're still waiting for the wild card.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 3: I've been watching the voting.
Speaker 4: Who's winning right now?
Speaker 2: It's Bob Wilson.
Speaker 4: Bob Wilson.
Speaker 9: And then, obviously, Ben is in charge of the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: And I'm there to judge and also judge the comics, too.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a really, really, really fun night. Really big show. Sunny bought one last year. He's going to be headlining this year and joining the judges panel. And, you know, Dean, Stan, Nate, Asher, they're all returning comedians from last year. You guys all were in the competition last year. I think that's a huge benefit, you know, to kind of fill out the competition and kind of see how it works and see what the Oshkosh crowd is responding to. So I don't think it's a coincidence that the four people that won are all returning folks. And I'm excited to see you guys get more time on stage, obviously, than your typical eight minutes. And it's going to be a great time. So that is September 26th. That's a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Down with the flyer.
Speaker 6: We already read it, Carl.
Speaker 4: We already read it. It's a Saturday, September 26th at the Oshkosh Arena. We hope to see you there. You can get tickets ahead of time or at the door. That's going to be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it. You said more than eight minutes. How many minutes does each come again? I need to check on that. I think.
Speaker 6: It goes ten.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say 15. I thought it was 15.
Speaker 4: I'm doing 15.
Speaker 3: Let's do 12.
Speaker 4: It's 13. It's in the rules. I should know this. I need my exercise. I'm running the lights. TB determined.
Speaker 2: I think it's 15.
Speaker 4: I think it's 15 too.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 9: You can also vote for your favorite Oreo.
Speaker 4: Banana pudding.
Speaker 2: Keeping the bugs out of there.
Speaker 4: Especially that one.
Speaker 3: All right, do we want to do our comedy tip first, or do we want to go right into our weekly segments?
Speaker 6: Let's do the comedy tip.
Speaker 3: All right, comedy tip, which was provided by Stanley tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 6: I've been practicing these.
Speaker 3: You didn't even say wild.
Speaker 6: We did say wild.
Speaker 3: So this week's tip is when you're performing out there, don't.
Speaker 6: Ask for applause. Hey, this one's great.
Speaker 3: Hey, you didn't think that was funny? Hey, can I get an applause for that?
Speaker 9: You can as a host.
Speaker 4: Don't pander. Unless you're a host. If you're a host, that's different.
Speaker 6: Hosts can pander.
Speaker 3: And I guess the headliner can do a little bit of pander, too. Are you trying to resuscitate that cockroach?
Speaker 4: I'm glad we brought the cameras in this week.
Speaker 6: I thought he was snorting that thing like Motley Crue would, you know?
Speaker 4: He's moving.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 6: He's moving. I did it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's alive.
Speaker 3: Don't give Dean applause for this one either.
Speaker 4: I did it!
Speaker 3: Something about Dean is freaking me out lately because he.
Speaker 4: Ever since he won round four, he's been different.
Speaker 2: He's been able to resurrect the dead.
Speaker 3: He's resurrecting the dead. He knew who Stan's hero was when I was mentioning this.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that was your hero.
Speaker 3: I asked him before we got going. I was like, seriously, how did you know?
Speaker 4: And he's like... I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's a mystery.
Speaker 4: Is that why we did it? I don't know. It's a mystery.
Speaker 6: I'm the Jedi. I'm the Jedi. I'm the Jedi.
Speaker 4: I'm the Jedi. Who put these cameras on?
Speaker 2: Who let the dogs out?
Speaker 3: We're going to get, like, some report, like, you guys aren't allowed to do this.
Speaker 4: We're going to be shadow banned.
Speaker 9: They're going to be like, hey, this episode's banned.
Speaker 2: The neighbors are going to come and say, everything okay?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine if they walked in and asked.
Speaker 8: Imagine what your neighbors would say with all these lights in here.
Speaker 3: They've never seen this place as lit up.
Speaker 4: As it is now.
Speaker 2: They're probably like, what is going on?
Speaker 6: They're recording movies now.
Speaker 9: They're going to call 911 to report a fire.
Speaker 2: I don't think they realize who they live next to.
Speaker 4: No. Spider-Man.
Speaker 3: Contact Spider-Man.
Speaker 4: That's right. I love that bit. It wasn't a bit. It's a true story.
Speaker 3: I know, but I just love that line.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a bit now. It's kind of a bit, yeah.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Didn't we talk about Murder and Mysteries?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We sure did. Three Sheeps Brewing Company, September 28th. Yes, I remember now. Okay, yeah. Cash Money Carl's making his Murder and Mystery debut. You're not supposed to know that because he's supposed to be incognito, but it'll be fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't know what that means, though.
Speaker 4: He's the waiter.
Speaker 2: He is going to be a table.
Speaker 4: Oh, you'll know. D-Von! Get the tables! Why did you tell him I was casting him as the table?
Speaker 6: He's going to be Tim Curry.
Speaker 2: He's just going to sit there in the corner with a blanket over him so he looks like a chair. I did that playing Ango sequence. Kind of worked.
Speaker 4: Kind of worked.
Speaker 6: Do we need to call that out right now?
Speaker 9: That Dan.
Speaker 6: Not Dan.
Speaker 9: You're not Dan.
Speaker 6: You're Stan. Stan might have been responsible for... Hey, if I order food, sometimes I put Dan on it instead of Stan. So I get it. I'll answer to that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Is Stan is responsible for Dolly's death?
Speaker 6: No, he's not. Don't listen to him.
Speaker 3: He picked the Dolly pinball machine.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 4: Literally, then she died.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, my God.
Speaker 8: Well, then I'm going to get a whole list of pinball machines that I want to try.
Speaker 4: And if they don't exist, I'm going to make them.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: He wants to make them move the Mike Stan pinball machine.
Speaker 4: Oh, no!
Speaker 6: I did, so I thought it would be a great idea.
Speaker 3: So, wait, are you going to kill us via pinball?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: Okay. I thought it would be a great design idea.
Speaker 4: It's just accidental. You didn't actually. Yeah. This is for, what do they say, for entertainment purposes only?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: His segment did not kill Dolly Parton.
Speaker 2: I loved Dolly.
Speaker 4: We all love Dolly.
Speaker 6: Dolly was one of my favorite people in the whole world.
Speaker 3: I'd be pressed to find someone that actually doesn't like Dolly. If you went out and did one of those interviews on the street, Dean, are you alright?
Speaker 2: The first boner I ever got was from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.
Speaker 9: I wasn't asking that, but alright.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's not what it was.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding. It was Paula Abdul.
Speaker 4: Paula Abdul?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, carry on.
Speaker 6: Was it from that music video?
Speaker 4: It was from... Wait.
Speaker 6: Rush, rush, hurry, hurry, love will come to me.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Rush.
Speaker 3: All right, all right.
Speaker 4: We're going to get copyrighted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep it in your pants.
Speaker 6: Balls. To the wall.
Speaker 3: I like how any time it's something like.
Speaker 2: Actually, that wasn't my first one. That was just my best one.
Speaker 3: Okay. I like how every time it's like a copyright thing, that's how Dean thinks it counters it.
Speaker 6: It's just like going, balls.
Speaker 3: Balls. Oh, that means we don't get copyrighted.
Speaker 4: We don't get copyrighted. I did it. We did it. Well, from my understanding, I mean, I know some platforms will just automatically take it down. But like on YouTube, if you post something and it's not monetized, it doesn't really matter. But the... person who owns the copyright can claim it and then it can get taken down well that works on instagram and facebook well instagram and facebook will just mute it right away well they'll.
Speaker 2: Keep it up but then any of the earnings go to the person they'll.
Speaker 3: Send you an alert and they'll say hey just so you know this.
Speaker 2: You are not making the money someone.
Speaker 3: Else it's not just always the artist sometimes they'll do a split profit.
Speaker 2: That's true i did have that happen yeah Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole mix of things. But, yeah, you always have to kind of be watching out. And they never tell you what the rules are, and they're always changing them to make the algorithm all funky.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Algorithmy.
Speaker 9: But if we talk about the algorithm, he gets mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 9: We don't want to make Daddy mad.
Speaker 4: We're back to calling him Daddy. Yeah, Daddy Algorithm.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to make him feel good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So where were we? We were just about to eat another chicken and waffles Oreo.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: We were talking about the comedy tip, but I don't know if we.
Speaker 3: I know Stan introduced it, but I was just saying, is there any other feedback from anybody on that? Like, as a comic watching another comic do it, I think it's annoying unless it's the host or the headliner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I've seen shows where people are just like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's hear it for yourselves.
Speaker 2: They pander way too long.
Speaker 3: Why are they doing it? Maybe that's what we need to get into here. Well, sometimes they're bombing. I feel like that's the majority of the time. Sometimes they really do like the place or they're excited or whatever. I think you can tell, though, when it's that versus the other.
Speaker 9: A joke didn't land. It's crickets like we heard before.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, oh, usually that one's a standing ovation type joke or whatever. which I think is a better way to do it than just saying give it up for whatever. Or they say if they're failing, they're like, oh, yeah, I served or, you know, I beat cancer. Like something that has nothing to do with what they were doing at the time, but they're changing directions because whatever they were doing wasn't working.
Speaker 6: I wasn't even saying that. I was just saying don't say, hey, let's give it up for that.
Speaker 4: That was funny.
Speaker 9: I know, but I think it's tied to that too, though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, just go at it stronger with something else. That's all I mean.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I recently saw somebody, they said their punchline, nothing happened. So they said it again, nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Oh, boy.
Speaker 2: And then they said it a third time.
Speaker 4: And then everybody laughed.
Speaker 2: And then finally people laughed because I think they realized they were being held hostage.
Speaker 6: At least he didn't say, hey, let's give it up for that.
Speaker 8: Can I get some applause? I mean, he pulled a little bit there. But still, I'm talking more from a... Not from another comic, but from an audience member.
Speaker 2: I think that's how we do the crowd work show. I'm just going to be like, let's hear it for that guy.
Speaker 9: And Grandpa.
Speaker 2: And Grandpa.
Speaker 4: He'll be there. I'm sure. A milder version of that is like, we having a good time tonight? Like, you know, you're like in between... a bit, right? And the audience is.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it for yourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's hear it for yourselves. Or, are we feeling good? Or, who's drinking? You know, those are like... What are you drinking?
Speaker 2: Let's hear it for Bud Light.
Speaker 3: I always hate, especially like at an open mic, for instance, when you have like 20 people going up, when anybody asks, how are we doing tonight?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it. Icebreaker, if you're new, something, but yeah, it's still not.
Speaker 6: No, just don't do it.
Speaker 4: Because, unless... I.
Speaker 9: Feel like Tom Segura.
Speaker 3: in that one bit you know yeah okay anyway um like cause like yeah the mood isn't changing unless you say how are we doing changed it we missed fat Tom Segura um.
Speaker 2: Stop it he listens he gets mad every time we say that I.
Speaker 3: Hear about it I want him to eat eat some chicken and wobble he's going through a divorce he's either gonna get he's either gonna go really skinny or he's gonna get fat yeah cause Christina wanted fat Tom too okay I said it alright.
Speaker 4: Ouch ouch is right Jesus.
Speaker 3: What jeez okay that says something about you like Somebody's like, you were better when you were fat.
Speaker 4: My wife only knows me as fat.
Speaker 6: Same here. I've never not been fat.
Speaker 4: Same. I only know you as fat, too. See?
Speaker 6: Oh, damn. I'm not flat, Stanley.
Speaker 4: I'm fat, Stanley. That's good. Did you say that on another camera? Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 6: All right, let's do it again.
Speaker 4: Repeat. All right, ready?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: So I'm not flat, Stanley. I am fat, Stanley.
Speaker 9: All right, we're using that one.
Speaker 4: Good take, good take. Oh, that was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't been looking at the camera for a minute.
Speaker 4: Me neither. Every time I talk, I'm looking at you guys. I know, so am I, because I'm just, like, looking.
Speaker 2: Except for I can't see Carl, because he's, like, right in line with my arm and my mic.
Speaker 9: He did that on purpose.
Speaker 2: I just kind of see, like, a little bit of, like, this going on.
Speaker 9: After over 100 episodes, he's, like, I'm not looking at him anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, he's always got his glasses on.
Speaker 4: His glasses? Because these lights are bright.
Speaker 6: I knew they were going to have bright lights.
Speaker 4: He was wearing his glasses after the old-fashioned tour.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get those spy glasses that they have a mirror on the front so you can see stuff behind you?
Speaker 3: I also had the actual spy gear. It was the early 2000s that they came out with this so long ago.
Speaker 2: That was so long ago.
Speaker 3: That's when I was still a kid.
Speaker 4: Still a spy.
Speaker 2: That's when he was still a spy.
Speaker 3: They came out with this brand of toys called Spy Gear. It was stuff like motion sensors.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar.
Speaker 2: Binoculars that had a microphone.
Speaker 3: And the flashlights in it.
Speaker 2: It had a flashlight in it? I heard flashlight.
Speaker 4: Which one is it?
Speaker 6: Both.
Speaker 3: It's got walkie-talkie sunglasses.
Speaker 6: Sounds like stuff you could order from Bazooka Joe.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: But the one I thought was really cool is they had this one that was like a motion detector thing. And they gave you this little box that looked kind of like a battleship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so you would draw a grid for how you placed your motion detectors out. And then it would beep and light up on your grid. So it was actually kind of like doing coding and wiring.
Speaker 6: Diagrams and stuff.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: So it was kind of cool.
Speaker 3: And they had little hidden air blasters, like Nerf blasters and stuff. My dad actually built me a false bottom suitcase.
Speaker 4: Suitcase?
Speaker 6: Briefcase.
Speaker 4: Briefcase.
Speaker 6: Suitcase? He could fit you in there.
Speaker 9: But briefcase.
Speaker 4: He loves his briefcase.
Speaker 9: It had office stuff.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that's where I brought the briefcase back into my set of stuff. Because when my dad made that, I thought that was so cool. And I've been trying to look online for someone to make those. And I'm like... This definitely wasn't a thing like Etsy or anything like that. So my dad thought that up, which was probably the most creative thing he's ever done. But for me as a kid, being into spy stuff and going to the International Spy Museum in Washington, D.C.
Speaker 6: And that's a great museum. It is.
Speaker 3: It's a fantastic museum. But being into that stuff and my dad just like, I'm making you a briefcase, and it's got this, like, false bottom. You can hide a Nerf gun in there.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 3: Hide your snacks.
Speaker 4: That's some, like, Dad of the Year type shit right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like they're snacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, snacks.
Speaker 6: Secret spice snacks, yeah.
Speaker 4: Emphasis on the snacks for a second.
Speaker 2: All the bugs over there look like they're reenacting the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan. Like the ones right here.
Speaker 4: Look at them.
Speaker 6: He's like, Bangalores!
Speaker 2: Let me know when they're doing Braveheart. They might be doing that. I don't know what they're doing. It kind of looks like Saving Private Ryan.
Speaker 6: I don't think we watched the same movie.
Speaker 3: All right, should we move into our weekly segment?
Speaker 4: Yes. All right, who wants to start?
Speaker 9: I think we should probably get started with.
Speaker 3: One of Stan's, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do Pinball.
Speaker 6: Pinball play? Yeah, Pinball play.
Speaker 4: This is the Mic Stand special segment, Pinball Play. Hit or miss with Stan Dabrowski.
Speaker 2: Time to play.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: So this week's pinball, we're going back to the classics. This week's going to be a classic pinball called Comet. Yeah, it was manufactured by Williams Electronics way back in 1985, Carl.
Speaker 3: That was before I was born.
Speaker 6: It was before you were born.
Speaker 2: It makes your mouth turn green.
Speaker 4: Comet.
Speaker 2: It tastes like Listerine.
Speaker 6: Comet.
Speaker 3: It'll make you vomit. You vomit.
Speaker 9: I figured that part out.
Speaker 2: So, comet and vomit today.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a... All right.
Speaker 3: The machine does not play that.
Speaker 2: But I do appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Comet.
Speaker 4: Anyway. Now, where was I?
Speaker 2: Sorry. I was trying to be entertaining.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was very entertaining. Thank you.
Speaker 6: I appreciated it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: So this pinball was back in 1985, and it was.
Speaker 6: Themed after an amusement park.
Speaker 8: So there's a ramp that's got a roller coaster backdrop or paint, whatever it is, picture on there. It's got two target banks, one on each side, and there's supposed to be a shooting gallery. And then the coolest feature of this game... is this jump ramp. It's off to the side.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be like a daredevil on a motorcycle type.
Speaker 4: Thing to it.
Speaker 9: I always thought of it as like bozo buckets.
Speaker 4: No, no, no. I can see.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to say that. That makes more sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Look at the pictures because on the picture itself, it's got a little guy on a motorcycle or a jet bike or something. But there are three different holes it can fall into as you jump this ramp.
Speaker 6: One's 20,000 points, I think.
Speaker 4: One's 50,000.
Speaker 6: And then the last one's 200,000 points.
Speaker 5: Which....
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound like a lot, but we have to remember it's a classic machine that usually didn't... Some things you would hit would be a point at a time.
Speaker 6: Right, right.
Speaker 9: So that's huge.
Speaker 8: This one here is the first machine ever to offer a $ 1 million shot.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Dollar or points?
Speaker 6: Dollar, because I'm playing for money.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: A million points. Now you got me confused. But you can get a million points.
Speaker 4: You can exchange them for dollars.
Speaker 6: Million points.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 6: My money.
Speaker 8: So you got to get a bonus, and then that 200,000 point turns into a million dollar points, right?
Speaker 6: The other thing on this machine, it's got the.
Speaker 8: So the lanes on the outsides of each flipper, you've got usually the very end is supposed to be a drain lane, right? As I call it. It's called the out lane. And then the one inside would come back towards the flipper. Well, this one's reversed. So the out lane is actually the non-drain lane.
Speaker 6: And then the right-hand side's got... I didn't think of that. You're right.
Speaker 8: And then the outside's got just a drain lane on it. So just a cool machine.
Speaker 2: I love playing it.
Speaker 6: I like trying to score big points on there.
Speaker 2: I have hit the million.
Speaker 6: points at one time.
Speaker 8: Yes, I was there for it. So just a great classic machine. Again, this is one I put.
Speaker 6: In my collection.
Speaker 8: And I'm going to be honest with everybody, I don't know all these facts. I look them up when I go to find these machines and I like them. And I did see one, I saw a video of Chris Cafferty, if anybody's familiar with him, from the band Sabotage, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Speaker 4: He plays guitar.
Speaker 6: Well, this was the first machine that he bought for his collection.
Speaker 5: Oh, really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was kind of cool. Must be a pretty good machine then.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, how does that information come about?
Speaker 4: I like Sabotage.
Speaker 8: I like Transparent Orchestra. And I like this machine. So I'm on the same page with Chris Cafferty.
Speaker 6: Who would have known that? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: How did they find out?
Speaker 6: Oh, he just saw it somewhere. He played it.
Speaker 3: Then he liked it.
Speaker 6: And so he bought one.
Speaker 9: But how do we know that he bought one?
Speaker 8: That's what I'm trying to get at.
Speaker 3: Take my word for it.
Speaker 6: I'm flying the video.
Speaker 4: No, no, no. He calls. They talk on the phone at night sometimes.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That's very deep in.
Speaker 9: The ocean type of lore there.
Speaker 6: I'm just curious how that lore comes to be. I saw it on the internet. A video of him talking about it.
Speaker 4: Literally. Okay. Somebody was interviewing him. On what platform?
Speaker 2: How come Stan is only like five episodes in and he's already irritated with Carl?
Speaker 4: I'm not irritated with him.
Speaker 2: You're just like looking at him.
Speaker 8: He's like, I don't understand the question.
Speaker 4: Fine, I won't ask questions. But how? I don't understand the question.
Speaker 6: No, it's fine. Saw an interview on it.
Speaker 4: I can look it up.
Speaker 6: We'll put it in the episode notes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 9: I'd like to see that interview.
Speaker 6: I want to see it was like Hall of Fame pinball, Hall of Fame or something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it for this week's segment.
Speaker 4: Let's move to Mike Stan's special segment, Pinball Play, Hit or Miss with Stan Dabrowski.
Speaker 9: And that was Pinball Play.
Speaker 6: What a great outro, too.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 9: All right, we want to go into my segment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go into Cash's segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got Money Talks number five this week, so here's Money Talks.
Speaker 5: Now, time for Move the Mic Stand special segment, Money Talks with Cash Money Carl.
Speaker 1: This is Money Talks number five with Cash Money Carl, and I'm Cash Money Carl. Limited edition is a code phrase for retirement account, so anytime you see an item with limited edition on it, buy it up for the sake of your future. This has been Money Talks with Cash Money Carl.
Speaker 4: Money's for the honeys, wealth for your health, happiness, sadpiness, a penis, death, and taxes.
Speaker 5: This has been.
Speaker 7: Move the Mic Stand Special Segment Money Talks with Cash Money Carl.
Speaker 6: Get money.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Carl, where do you come up with this shit? No, like, where's the content come from?
Speaker 2: But how?
Speaker 9: From my brain, Stan.
Speaker 3: But how?
Speaker 6: Because you don't have a brain. Okay.
Speaker 3: I like how I made Stan say something that he didn't say, but I insulted myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Moving on.
Speaker 9: Let's go to WTF.
Speaker 6: Watch this film with Dean Berg. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Move the mic stand podcast special segment. Dean Berg presents WTF. Watch this film.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was enough.
Speaker 3: Hit it.
Speaker 2: That was enough. No, so this week's film is called The Ultimate Weapon. It is a Canadian film. From 1998. And it stars none other than the not-so-immortal, because he's dead, Hulk Hogan. Terry! That's why you brought that in.
Speaker 4: That was really sad.
Speaker 2: That was sad. I shouldn't have said that. Anyways, so basically what it is, is Hulk Hogan, he plays like a mercenary. His name is Ben Hardball Cutter, I believe. And the premise around the movie is that basically him and this other guy, they find and destroy this... It wasn't even.
Speaker 4: That much money. The other guy's name was Cobra. Was it?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I couldn't remember.
Speaker 2: But they find this weapons stash and they destroy it.
Speaker 6: For $ 20 million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like $ 20 million. These guys are all pissed off. I mean, I'd be pissed off about $ 20 million too.
Speaker 4: That's 20 ram jumps.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be. I wouldn't be pissed off about $ 20 million.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of ram jumps.
Speaker 9: That's just pocket change, baby.
Speaker 2: But in 1998, that was a lot, a lot of money. Now that weapons cash would probably be worth like $ 7 billion.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyways, so basically then the story is about these people coming after him. It reminded me a little bit of like Commando. with Arnold Schwarzenegger. But the thing that was setting me for the loop the biggest is not the acting, not that the way it's filmed like a Lifetime movie, like it really feels like you're watching a Lifetime movie. It was Hulk Hogan's haircut.
Speaker 4: Yes. Yeah, his hair.
Speaker 2: His hair. I had seen somewhere or heard somewhere that originally the movie was going to be called Contra and it was going to be based on the video game. And so if you think of the two guys on Contra, there's one guy that kind of has like dark hair, a little bit longer. And then the guy with the short kind of buzz cut, what do you call it, crew cut or whatever. He's kind of got a haircut like that. He doesn't have his normal Hulk Hogan hair. And it's not even like Hollywood Hogan when he was a bad guy hair because he has hair on top. And that was throwing me for a big time loop for the whole movie.
Speaker 4: That's all you can think about.
Speaker 2: Well, it was pretty distracting. Um, but there was a lot of other, like, um, just weird things, just weird things, continuity things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I, I, a couple of that I saw, like, I liked the one where, uh, the guy fires two shots, and then it was Hulk Hogan fired two shots, and then it showed that the gun was empty, and then in the next scene, it's already reloaded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he never actually reloaded it.
Speaker 4: You don't call me that here. You call me hardball.
Speaker 6: But also, it.
Speaker 3: Was also only two shots. It was the henchman's gun, so it was not fired, so it definitely shouldn't have been empty after two shots.
Speaker 2: Well, then there's the part, too, where like, this lady who just, like, hates him. You can tell she, like, hates him. And she's mad at him.
Speaker 4: Which lady?
Speaker 2: Linda.
Speaker 4: Listen, Linda.
Speaker 2: Linda listen no and then I don't remember her name but then all of a sudden out of nowhere he proposes to her and she's like I'm so mad at you spoiler alert but yes it's not a spoiler dude it's not I don't know it sounded like a spoiler just by talking about the plot I probably spoiled the whole thing also.
Speaker 3: By how he describes things I'm very confused and I watched the movie so he's not.
Speaker 6: Really spoiled I only watched half.
Speaker 4: Today all I got was the haircut.
Speaker 3: I liked that during one scene You can see the sweat around Hulk Hogan's butt. Like, very prominent. Did nobody, like, check that in post?
Speaker 2: It's Canadian, Carl.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 4: It wasn't all filmed in Canada.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it would have been a hot day like it is in the studio, so you could see us sweating, right?
Speaker 6: But it was like.
Speaker 2: Are you saying you want to show your butt sweat, Carl? We have cameras.
Speaker 4: No, I don't really want to show it.
Speaker 6: He thought about it.
Speaker 3: No, I was looking to see if it would even show up on my pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Another one was.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't want to say that. That one is kind of a spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody cares.
Speaker 3: This other one, though, you definitely see the stunt double. It's just funny that they needed to use the stunt double for this. It was during one of the shootout parts, and then Hulk Hogan's there, and he's running towards a fence. And then they pan to the stunt double hopping over the fence.
Speaker 4: Just a little hop, too.
Speaker 2: Just a little hop.
Speaker 3: You know that during that filming of that, he's running to the fence, and he's like, Stunt double!
Speaker 2: Well, and the funny thing with it, too, is like... On some interview or something, Hulk Hogan was talking about it. He was like, oh, my movies have made millions and billions. And that one didn't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't even find financials on that one. There probably isn't any.
Speaker 2: We probably boosted it just by watching it this weekend.
Speaker 4: It's going to be trending now.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you about an Easter egg I.
Speaker 4: Noticed that maybe you might not have? Maybe not.
Speaker 3: So at one point, they take this relic. necklace thing from the bad guy right yep and for whatever reason the like liberal painter pottery lady is also a computer expert um that's me sorry every time yep she's gonna be in trouble for that one okay um uh anyway She's, like, hacking into the computer, and she's like, I could take over this device. Did you ever notice what it said for the device, Dean, when it was on your computer?
Speaker 2: I didn't notice it this time.
Speaker 4: You've noticed it before? I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 3: It literally says it's... A secret file.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: That's what the file is labeled.
Speaker 4: A secret file.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't like how we never find out what it is, though.
Speaker 2: No, but it's a secret file.
Speaker 6: It's because it's a secret, Carl. It's a secret. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I needed to know about, and I never found out.
Speaker 4: I don't have enough storage on my phone. That camera's dead. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Is it hot enough for the other two to go off?
Speaker 4: No, we're still trucking.
Speaker 9: They're still going.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi. And imagine these gigantic lights are not making it any cooler in here.
Speaker 4: Dude, my phone is so hot right now. Feel this.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I turned the kids around.
Speaker 4: You don't like hot phones?
Speaker 2: Yesterday, we went to that Shamba or Shamba, whatever, Safari, and I had my camera on my phone, and I zoomed in to take a picture or something. And then I just set it on my lap and I forgot to turn off the camera mode. My phone got so hot.
Speaker 4: I bet.
Speaker 2: Like I thought it was just from in the sun. But anyways, back to the ultimate weapon.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Um, so as far as you guys want to ruin for us.
Speaker 2: Now, um, but as far as like, uh, you know, like WTF, like, you know, you'll watch this rating.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, well, as far as like the weird factor of WTF. Yeah. Um, It's not really that weird. You know, it's not like a weird movie. So it doesn't get a really high, you know, I'd probably only give it like a 2.8 as far as weird. The acting is bad.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you what you were going to give the show. I think you're giving it too.
Speaker 4: High of a rating.
Speaker 6: I don't want to input your rating, but I think.
Speaker 2: As far as weird?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not that weird.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: 2.8 seems like it's too high.
Speaker 3: You think so? I feel like it doesn't even break one.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's 0.8.
Speaker 2: The acting is just bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not even that weird, though.
Speaker 4: If you guys keep talking about this, you're going to make me have to watch it.
Speaker 2: But you can watch a movie and just be like, what the... Fuck, did I just watch because it's bad acting?
Speaker 4: Right, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: You think that's too high?
Speaker 9: I feel like that is too high, personally. I guess I can go with that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying the gotta watch it, the GWI, that's high. I feel like that's, personally, but I feel like the weirdness thing, very low. It wasn't really that weird to me. It's just, it's an obscure movie. I think the only weird, I think that was the only thing that's really weird, and I think it gets a weird score just from there.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I'll just bump it down to two.
Speaker 7: Two?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll give it two. I'm not trying to influence you.
Speaker 9: No, you're fine, but I feel like, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like, No, you influenced him.
Speaker 3: I did influence him.
Speaker 2: I dropped the. 8.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mm-hmm.
Speaker 2: Because Carl said, I'll give it a. 8, so then I was just like, I will take. 8 off Carl.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, And then as far as watchability, I mean, that's probably like a.
Speaker 4: GWI.
Speaker 2: GWI. Got to watch it. I'd say it's probably... Now, I'm trying to think... some of the other movies that we threw in there. So I'd say it's like a 3.6. Kyle's going to be like, no way, dude, that's a 5.
Speaker 4: That's a 5, brother.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't say it's a 5, brother.
Speaker 6: It's a 4, brother. I can't wait until we compare food now.
Speaker 9: No, I enjoyed it. I don't think I ever would have watched it without your recommendation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: So I'm glad you did that, and I would recommend it to other people.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it was a fantastic movie, like, oh, this is the best writing ever.
Speaker 4: Ultimate Weapon or Suburban Commando, which one?
Speaker 9: I haven't seen Suburban Commando.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen either.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you say damn it, Ben?
Speaker 4: Don't oust me. Because I've never seen anything. I was so sheltered as a child.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Were you Mormon?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Not to say anything against Mormons.
Speaker 3: Ben and I grew up in the same household. We're brothers, actually, if you didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Can you see the resemblance? Totally.
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 4: Ben got all the hair.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: You're going to influence my scores.
Speaker 9: I'm going to make fun of you.
Speaker 2: What did I say? 3.6, I think you said.
Speaker 3: 3.6, yeah. 3.2?
Speaker 2: No, 3.6 and then the.
Speaker 4: Other one was 2. So 2 even for WTF and then GWI is 3.6? Yeah. I mean, I think.
Speaker 2: You like it, I like it, because of Hulk Hogan, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Is Hulk Hogan down there?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: He's not on your lunchbox?
Speaker 2: No, some of those, it took Carl and I like six months to figure out who the guy who looks like Goldberg is and is like Johnny Exercise or some shit.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: For the characters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the cameras can't see us. Now that we have cameras.
Speaker 2: We got a little wrestling figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys can't see all the cool stuff that's.
Speaker 2: In there because of the placement of the cameras. We had to unplug the super cool lights and the lightsaber in the corner.
Speaker 4: We should do a quick tour when we're done.
Speaker 6: You can see part of you right there.
Speaker 4: You're like, no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see that. These comedy light.
Speaker 3: Is there like a market for a show like Cribs, but for podcast studios?
Speaker 4: Maybe. Honestly, there's a market for a lot of freaking... media these days. I feel like everybody's always on their phone consuming shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us know if you want a Cribs podcast thing.
Speaker 4: But anyways, that was The Ultimate Weapon.
Speaker 2: And that was Watch This Film.
Speaker 6: Nice, nice, nice, nice.
Speaker 7: That was WTF Watch This Film with Dean Berg. Now back to whatever else was going on.
Speaker 4: Turn it up!
Speaker 6: Good job, Dean.
Speaker 10: Okay, thanks.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll admit, like, I watched it, and I was watching it over the weekend, and then I got distracted, and so then I was watching it, and I was really, really, really trying to pay attention to, like, because I knew Carl was going to bring up, like, an Easter egg, or.
Speaker 3: Do you not want me to bring up Easter eggs anymore?
Speaker 4: Shots fired.
Speaker 6: No, you can.
Speaker 4: I'll just do.
Speaker 9: Spark notes for the movies going forward.
Speaker 4: No, it's good.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 2: Even during Greasy Palace, you brought up stuff that I had forgotten, because I was like, I just watched this on the weekend, and I already forgot that. I should probably write down notes.
Speaker 4: Carl does.
Speaker 3: I know he does.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 3: For everything.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So now, what do we got?
Speaker 3: We got one segment left. And this is, I think, this one's going to be a very.
Speaker 9: Heated argument. Not necessarily argument, but just people's thoughts on things.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get an Oreo out to get ready for this.
Speaker 3: This one is hitting up the food stand, but this week We got a special food, don't.
Speaker 4: We, Stan? We do.
Speaker 5: Move the Mic Stand Podcast. Special segment. Stan Dabrowski presents Hittin' Up the Food, Stan.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: This week, Hittin' Up the Food, Stan.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about.
Speaker 6: a food I think everybody loves, and that's pizza. Pizza!
Speaker 4: Disgusting!
Speaker 6: And I know this week we're going to have.
Speaker 3: You can't have any pizza ever again, Dean. Dean said he doesn't like pizza, everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said it.
Speaker 4: Cancel him. We're going to have.
Speaker 8: I know everybody's going to have at least one... Or two or three places. So we're not going to just say, hey, this is the best pizza I've ever had. This is where you get it from. Because there's too many different variables with pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair.
Speaker 6: So we'll talk, you know, maybe what's your favorite of all time. We'll talk, you know, maybe local.
Speaker 4: Yep. And then on a run.
Speaker 9: Or maybe a specialty type of pizza.
Speaker 4: Maybe a pizza, yeah.
Speaker 9: Like a type of pizza.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we can do that. Yeah, that sounds good. All right. So who wants to kick us off? Who wants to talk about their pizza?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can i start with the specialty absolutely so this is this is uh this is an eaton's pizza you ever been to eaton's pizza yeah they got the uh take and bake.
Speaker 3: Baby they owe us a pizza that we designed.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did design a pizza yeah we asked them to kind of like create it and call it like you have it for like their monthly mic stand and they were like get out of.
Speaker 4: Here we should we should try you guys should try to do that again that'd be that'd be good we're only trying one more time any anyway the pizza that i love there i i always call it the philly cheesesteak pizza but i think it's it's i don't i should have looked up what it's actually called but i'm going to describe it for you um it's got beef on it it's got two types of cheese um there's a yellow cheese and a white cheese um it's got a white sauce though the white sauce is the best part i love the white sauce then it's got peppers and onions so it's like a cheesesteak right um but it's a pizza and it's amazing. And every time we go to Eaton's pizza, I always get it. Um, and I think it's called the, the, like the Wisconsin cheese steak or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It sounds right. Cause I go there for a bit. I like the, um, the New York deli or whatever it's called.
Speaker 7: Yup.
Speaker 2: That has like, uh, what's on there.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 6: It's got the stromy.
Speaker 4: And everything you find in a New.
Speaker 2: York deli and sauerkraut. It's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Eaton's is good. Eaton's is good if you need a quick pop in. They also do subs, too. Is that local?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's two of them in town here.
Speaker 4: There's two in Oshkosh.
Speaker 2: I think there's one in Sheboygan now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and one in West Bend, too, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's all take and bake. But their prices are actually pretty good. Like, you can get, you know, like, if you order from, like, Domino's or Papa John's or something, you can get, like, three or four pizzas from them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for means.
Speaker 2: For what it would cost.
Speaker 9: I looked it up.
Speaker 3: It's called the Wisconsin Cheese Steak.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought. Do you want me to read what it actually is?
Speaker 8: Yes, please.
Speaker 4: Let's see how good I did.
Speaker 9: Okay, so creamy garlic sauce.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's the white sauce.
Speaker 3: Mozzarella, roast beef, grilled peppers, and onions topped with cheddar cheese.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: And just looking through.
Speaker 3: The website, there's a ton of pizzas on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of specialty pizzas.
Speaker 6: There's a Reuben one.
Speaker 2: It's very good i might have to check this place out you should you should what's what's in the room it's on your way home potentially it's probably gonna be close though yeah it's probably gonna be close.
Speaker 3: It's thousand island sauce corn beef mozzarella swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
Speaker 4: The the actual base sauce is thousand island.
Speaker 3: I love that yeah actually oh wow uh just a couple other ones that just caught my eye scrolling through real quick though uh.
Speaker 6: A quiche pizza oh Try this breakfast favorite.
Speaker 9: That's in the description.
Speaker 4: Do you like breakfast pizzas?
Speaker 7: Nope.
Speaker 3: Ham, bacon, green peppers, onions, and Swiss. Your choice of pizza sauce or creamy garlic sauce?
Speaker 4: They don't have like a biscuit sauce?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a sausage and gravy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 3: And then the other one that really caught my eye that I just thought was interesting was a paella.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that one.
Speaker 9: Shrimp, crab, pepperoni, onions, fresh mushrooms, black olives, and mozzarella.
Speaker 2: Don't they have a po'boy one, too?
Speaker 3: Is it crab with a K or a C? It says crab with a C.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be real.
Speaker 3: Well, they also had a crab pizza I saw on here, but I didn't feel like that was too much of a unique-ish one, because I've seen that on the.
Speaker 6: Coasts, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Alright, who else got a specialty pizza they like?
Speaker 2: Mine. Is, um, all aroma has a caprese pizza.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's literally one of my favorite pizzas of all time.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: Traditional kind of pizza sauce.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then it has, uh, slices of fresh mozzarella and then, uh, basil leaves on it. And that's it. Super simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's like literally one of my favorite pizzas in the whole world.
Speaker 4: All aroma does it right. They do.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always kind of think of them. Don't hate me immediately.
Speaker 9: They're like Olive Garden.
Speaker 7: But better.
Speaker 4: But better. Do you want to get canceled? I'm just kidding. It is similar to Olive Garden. Way better.
Speaker 3: It's got a good mix of things, though.
Speaker 4: But they do have more than just the Italian, if you're in the mood for a little something-something that's not Italian.
Speaker 3: Even though this isn't a choice that I have in here at all, they're kind of like an Uno's Pizza. Oh, I love Uno's Pizza. I mean, I like Uno's, too, but I'm saying that's not one of my picks. I'm just saying Uno's has a little mix of everything.
Speaker 2: They have a good meatball sandwich, too, like a meatball sub.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've gotten that.
Speaker 6: Is that Alaroma or Unos?
Speaker 4: Alaroma. Okay, I'll have to get that. I like a meatball sub. Yeah, it's pretty good. They have a couple really good subs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think I've ever gotten anything there that I've ever been disappointed in.
Speaker 7: Same.
Speaker 2: I've only been a little bit scared when I sit by the motorcycle.
Speaker 6: That's usually where they sit me. I always sit over there.
Speaker 2: I'm always worried it's going to fall. I'm like, I'm the guy that it'll fall on. Cool guys could die in cool ways, and this is how I'm going to die.
Speaker 3: Is that why they always send me there? They're hoping that it falls on me?
Speaker 4: No, they probably figure.
Speaker 2: We know it will not fall today.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: Got him. Got him.
Speaker 6: Pick on Carl now.
Speaker 2: No, he just set it up for that.
Speaker 4: Easter eggs.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter who said that.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to ask.
Speaker 3: Next time they try to seat me there, I'm going to ask to move because I'm not cool enough, I guess.
Speaker 9: I'm going to say this is Dean. Dean Burr's booth.
Speaker 4: King of the North.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't been called that in like a week.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: That was what they do. It's whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh, he does like it a lot. It's his subtle way of saying he. He's like, you guys need to call me that more because I like it. All right.
Speaker 9: My specialty pizza.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: That sounded so goofy. Okay. Well, I'm goofy. No, not a bad way. It was funny.
Speaker 9: I grew up in Illinois, suburbs of Chicago.
Speaker 4: Boo, boo, boo. Just kidding.
Speaker 3: So deep dish pizza is like a thing there.
Speaker 4: Delicacy.
Speaker 3: But I was always growing up eating Gino's East deep dish and Giordano's deep dish, and I really didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Okay. So just to clarify for the people that might be local listening, when you say Gino's East. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're not referring.
Speaker 4: To the Geno's on West Johnson. In Fond du Lac.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't even know there was a Geno's.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Fond du Lac. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's not affiliated.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure people don't get confused.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: So that was good. Thanks, Ben.
Speaker 6: But I didn't really like the deep dish pizza.
Speaker 4: Good thing it wasn't Geno's. Theirs is pretty good.
Speaker 3: The thing was, I felt like it was too much dough.
Speaker 6: And like, not that.
Speaker 8: Too much dough from Cash Money Carl.
Speaker 3: Good connection, Stan. But it was like cake. Sometimes it felt like it was undercooked or something weird like that. But I do like deep dish pizza, but my pick place is Lou Malinati's. which is an illinois place but they do have two locations in wisconsin they have one in fox point and one in brookfield.
Speaker 6: Oh nice three then there's one.
Speaker 3: In oak creek there's one in oak creek awesome they're expanding but the thing i like is even though it's a deep dish pizza the crust is crispy and crunchy and tasty like it tastes good like honestly the crust is almost like the best part which if you're saying that about a pizza is kind of weird i guess but i'm just saying the crust is that tasty that it's.
Speaker 6: Like this is good stuff there's a takeout in waukesha too oh there's.
Speaker 8: Takeout four jeez this is all just they're going through my head now.
Speaker 3: Where's the other one stands yeah it's my spot grew up in my area too so yeah he would know that but um They also did a fundraiser with my niece for school.
Speaker 4: Oh, nice.
Speaker 3: And they were selling vouchers for the fundraiser. So I went down to Fox Point and picked up frozen pizzas, and it was like the easiest transaction of paper to pizza I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 8: Did you get the uh did you pepperoni no but did you buy the uh pan that you can buy to make the pizzas in because i do sell.
Speaker 3: That i did not know that yeah it came in just like a regular aluminum pan that you could yeah yeah no i'm just gonna wipe it out first.
Speaker 8: All right yeah did you read the instructions put some oil in there yeah oh yeah yeah i.
Speaker 3: Didn't make it though oh i did but yeah i know she.
Speaker 9: Took the oil yeah abby put the oil in there yeah I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: You can get the pan to actually cook that pizza. Does it make it even crispier?
Speaker 6: Because that's crazy. I'm assuming it makes it like the restaurant makes it.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 9: I could be Lou.
Speaker 6: You could be Lou.
Speaker 4: I want Lou Grant. No, Lou Malinati.
Speaker 3: All right, Stan, what's your specialty?
Speaker 8: All right, so if I was picking, I'm kind of a player. I like sausage pizza. Lou Malinati's is my favorite pizza, though. um but uh you know if I'm gonna make a specialty pizza I like barbecue chicken pizza yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's really good and I also like I like so.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go on the same theme you had with the Wisconsin beef but it's a Chicago Italian.
Speaker 2: Beef alright my uh fave barbecue pizza is the Cheese Mountain one from Quick Trip.
Speaker 4: That is pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's really good. But I don't order barbecue pizza usually from a place either.
Speaker 4: I do Chicken Bacon Ranch every once in a while. Pizza has a good slice of Oh, he is a good choice. I love Ian's. A lot of drunken nights there.
Speaker 6: And how unique they are.
Speaker 3: And big old slices.
Speaker 4: Rocky and Madison.
Speaker 6: It's by the slice.
Speaker 4: You can buy a pizza, but it's by the slice.
Speaker 6: In Panther Arena now for the animals.
Speaker 4: Oh, really?
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's a good value, too, I'm betting. It's not bad. I was going to say, I feel like the Panthers Arena... Or whatever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 8: Get two slices and they'll give you a box to carry it to your seat.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying, I feel like they don't gouge you for prices as far as the arenas go.
Speaker 4: No, it's very reasonable.
Speaker 6: Very reasonable at Panther Arena. I love going there.
Speaker 9: So that's specialty pizzas?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Italian beef.
Speaker 9: Okay, so what do we need?
Speaker 3: We need a local favorite and maybe an all-time favorite?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So my all-time favorite, Carl already brought up, it's Lumanati's.
Speaker 4: Oh, we knew it. We knew it. we knew it the way you were he could smell it on my breath that's what i had for dinner.
Speaker 3: Tonight that's what i had for dinner tonight.
Speaker 6: It's very very good so that's my favorite so.
Speaker 3: I'll go next um my favorite place is called aurelio's in addison illinois oh yeah i know them um Just a pepperoni pizza. I always like a pepperoni pizza. But it's not just that it's a good-tasting pizza. It's the memories that are associated with.
Speaker 4: It, I think.
Speaker 3: So when I was in Boy Scouts, we would do a lock-in every year, and we'd go to the laser tag place next door, and it was the cheesiest laser tag place. It had an alien that was the most dumb robotic thing that would pop up and scare you, and you're like, Ah, it was so stupid. Um, but playing laser tag with my friends and then going to really always eating pizza there and then taking enough leftovers of like 10 pizzas. back with us and then staying up all night and playing video games and eating pizza.
Speaker 4: Just good memories.
Speaker 3: And that was a good pizza that was both good as hot fresh pizza and as cold pizza.
Speaker 6: There's multiple ones too, so you don't have to go to Addison, but that's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if all locations are the same, so I'd have to check them out in regards to if they taste the same, but the one I know particularly was the one in Addison next to Laser X Laser Tag by the IMAX Theater.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah. What do you got, Dean?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Ben.
Speaker 2: Ben already did his, didn't he?
Speaker 9: Not all-time favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh, all-time favorite? I just wanted to record some of what we had going on here so I could post a teaser later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to post a teaser.
Speaker 4: That's how we do it in the business, baby.
Speaker 2: So, Deep Dish, locally... It's kind of a toss-up between Gino's and Anginetti's.
Speaker 4: They're both good.
Speaker 2: They're both very good. I haven't had Gino's in a long time, though.
Speaker 3: Not affiliated with the Gino's East in Chicago.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 2: They are, I want to say, a little bit more expensive than Anginetti's.
Speaker 4: And they used to do a buy one get one night. Back in the day, I used to go all the time as a kid.
Speaker 2: There was actually a couple places in town that had really good different kinds of pizzas.
Speaker 4: That's what Fonalex best adds. A lot of pizza places.
Speaker 2: Pizza Twitter Yeah you know for a while It seemed like there was like Tons and tons And then there wasn't It was hard to come by But now yeah There's Joe's Fox Hut There's Sal's There's Bob's Bob's There's Anginetti's Anginetti's There's.
Speaker 4: Gino's Maggiano's All the chains Jets Maggiano's Rockies.
Speaker 2: There used to be a Cristiano's For a little while By the pick and save Yeah I don't think that's open anymore By.
Speaker 4: Tucker's Pizzaville Do you ever go to Pizzaville Yes Yeah we used to go there all the time I think of the Pizzaville Do you remember.
Speaker 2: And maybe I don't know if you were in the area at that time, but there used to be like when you would go in the North Fond du Lac and there was like a game place.
Speaker 4: Where they had like mini golf there. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I can't think of what it was called.
Speaker 4: Where in North Fond du Lac? Right on the main drag?
Speaker 2: As you're getting into North Fond du Lac. So now you're coming down Scott Street and then there's, I don't even know what road that is. Maybe it's Van Dyne Road. maybe, I don't know, but there was like a, there's like a warehouse there, and, uh, they used to have like, uh, mini golf and all that other stuff, um, and they had an arcade in there, and they used to have good, they used to have pretty good pizza too. On Monday nights you could get a good deal, but, um, I, uh, my all-time favoritest pizza place, um, is probably Port Sandy Bay and Two Rivers. Um, They make like these snow coaster pizzas. So if you think of those metal. What did you say? Snow coaster pizzas.
Speaker 9: What's a snow coaster?
Speaker 2: You know like a snow coaster. You know like on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. He's got that sled. Looks like a shield.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When he polishes it up. That's a sled.
Speaker 3: Saucer.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're called snow coasters. And they make pizzas on those things.
Speaker 6: Holy cow.
Speaker 9: That's got to be a big old pizza.
Speaker 2: I mean they used to actually put them on there. Now they're just like that size.
Speaker 4: But the. Pizza's really good.
Speaker 2: They don't have, like, deep dish or anything like that, but their pizza's good. But you may see at gas stations or in, like, at festivals or different places, they'll sell frozen Port Sandy Bay pizzas. They're not the same. They're not close.
Speaker 4: But you know their pizza's good if they've started to sell it retail in stores.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: But it's not the same. And they probably do that on purpose. But they have, like, little video games.
Speaker 6: And stuff there when you go there.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 2: But... Yeah, because there used to be a place called Joycean Pizza, and it was also like a charter, Joycean's charter.
Speaker 4: You could go charter Lake Michigan or whatever.
Speaker 2: They had phenomenal pizza, but they closed decades ago. So I think Port Sandy Bay is probably my favorite pizza place.
Speaker 4: And it's not like.
Speaker 2: They have anything super fancy. They don't have deep dish. They don't have... But they got different kind of things. The only thing is, like, I want to say they have a pizza there that's called the Two Rivers Special, except for they call it the Trivers Special.
Speaker 4: Trivers.
Speaker 2: And I do not say Two Rivers that way. I say Two Rivers. I don't say Trivers. Just like I say Smelt, not Shmelt. We discussed this on an episode once before.
Speaker 9: Do they have pepperoni?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They have all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: They might even have anchovies.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: When I was in Duluth with Rob, and we went to, I think it was Sammy's Pizza or something like that, because there was one in Appleton that closed. That place was pretty good, but it was kind of funny because all of a sudden Rob's looking at the menu and he's like, hey, do you like anchovies? And I was like, yeah, they're good. Can we get anchovy and mushroom?
Speaker 6: And I was like, yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: And then the lady, he's like, yeah, we'll have anchovy and mushroom. And the lady's like, oh, we don't have those anymore. And then he was just like, oh, okay, well, then we'll just get sausage and mushroom. And then she came back later, and he's like, but you don't have anchovies? And she was like, no, we don't have anchovies. We haven't had them since COVID. Why do you still have them.
Speaker 4: On your menu? Where they sell them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were still on the menu.
Speaker 4: People must not order them very often if they left them on the menu.
Speaker 9: Or it's expensive to change the menu.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 4: For sure, expensive to change the menu. You could also just.
Speaker 3: Cross them out on each one in turn. Restaurant intern.
Speaker 4: My favorite pizza place, probably one that I would go to as a child a ton. My parents, my mom, this was her, but still is her favorite. It's called Mama Mia's in West Dallas. And one of the things I love, I mean, the pizza is good. It is really good pizza, but they have massive garlic bread. And I know this isn't a segment about garlic bread, but the garlic bread is like super thick and, Like this thick.
Speaker 6: How thick?
Speaker 4: This thick. It's literally like this.
Speaker 6: Okay, but if people aren't watching, how thick is that?
Speaker 4: No, they're watching. They're watching. It's like an inch and a half thick, and then it's probably like six to eight inches long.
Speaker 6: Inch and a half. You can make a spaghetti and meatball sandwich with that.
Speaker 2: That's freaking huge.
Speaker 4: It's so good. Just go check it out. Mamma Mia's in West Elm.
Speaker 10: They used to have two locations. You can put that in your mouth. That's huge. That's huge.
Speaker 4: Inch and a half. I've got to give a shout out to the local Joe's Fox. That is a favorite of mine and it's a favorite of Fond du Lac's because it's been around since the 50s or 60s. That's pretty cool. And they're They have dive bar-like vibes, you know, very small seating area. But they are king of pizza in Fond du Lac, I would say.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 4: I have a new local favorite.
Speaker 2: I actually thought that was a strip club when I first went there.
Speaker 4: No, that's two blocks down. Yeah, it is. Go ahead. Sorry, Stan. No, no, that's great.
Speaker 8: I've got a new local favorite that I found when going up.
Speaker 6: To Oshkosh's Funniest. Nice. They're actually coming back. And that's West End Pizza and I.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, baby.
Speaker 6: Their frickin' pizza's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is.
Speaker 6: I went there. I found it on the way back from the May, no, June.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: The June.
Speaker 4: I was coming back. I wanted pizza, and everybody was closed. They were open? They were open.
Speaker 8: They're open till 11 i believe on fridays um so so i got one.
Speaker 4: To go nice great pizza.
Speaker 8: Um and then we went um uh during the july round we stopped there beforehand and ate there nice great pizza great people they got pinball.
Speaker 4: So and that blt pizza is no joke It's one of my favorites there. It's pretty good. If you like BLTs, it's a mayo base.
Speaker 2: I think Al Aroma has one.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, yeah.
Speaker 4: But I do need to try it.
Speaker 3: It's right by your house, bro.
Speaker 6: It's not far.
Speaker 9: I need to try it.
Speaker 6: And Jody had the taco pizza, which is good.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes.
Speaker 6: I've had that one, too. She really liked that one.
Speaker 3: And, you know, Frank Day was with us, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Frank. And we had a sausage pizza, and it was delicious.
Speaker 2: His rival is Sammy Knight.
Speaker 7: Jeez.
Speaker 4: Oh, my God.
Speaker 6: I just got that. That's one that's going to take a little while to speak.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: My local one for me is the Mind Shaft.
Speaker 6: I'll never know.
Speaker 4: They have great spaghetti.
Speaker 3: Stan is so bitter because he didn't get spaghetti. When we talked about spaghetti and then we went to the mine shop and Stan wanted spaghetti. But I wanted fish fry too. He wanted fish fry too. He made a choice.
Speaker 4: And it was good fish fry.
Speaker 3: And he asked if he could just have us just a tasting of the spaghetti. I did.
Speaker 6: I said tasting.
Speaker 3: I said I just want a little bit. My friends say it's great and I want to know. So I can order it next time.
Speaker 9: And the waitress had no clue. She's just like this.
Speaker 3: She's like, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Nope. Can't do it.
Speaker 6: Nope.
Speaker 3: And then Stan's like, I tried to order the kids. Yeah, he's trying to order a baby spaghetti.
Speaker 2: There's a baby sitting by the table.
Speaker 4: 11 and under.
Speaker 6: 11 and under.
Speaker 4: Right. But I'm saying, give me your spaghetti, baby.
Speaker 3: He pointed to a baby and he said, can I order the baby a spaghetti and then just have a taste of it as you give it to them?
Speaker 4: Drop it off here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: She goes, uh, no, he can't do that either.
Speaker 4: No, can't do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, he didn't get the spaghetti. But the pizza there, I like doing their Monday buy one, get one and getting two pepperoni pizzas. And then I have pizza all week.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Just pepperoni?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know you said that earlier.
Speaker 9: I like a good pepperoni pizza.
Speaker 4: That's what I do.
Speaker 6: I like sausage pizza.
Speaker 3: It's not the best pizza out there, but I do like it locally. When the pandemic started, it was actually kind.
Speaker 4: Of really good.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Chuck, who's our guest next week.
Speaker 3: I just, they really didn't have it figured out right at the beginning of the pandemic.
Speaker 6: Pandemic!
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: One more?
Speaker 9: Pandemic.
Speaker 4: Pandemic! Okay. Wait, it's been, Mineshaft has been open that long in Oshkosh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they opened during the pandemic.
Speaker 4: Pandemic!
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to go to the Mineshaft in Hartford with my grandma, because my grandma lives in Hartford.
Speaker 9: They just sold that.
Speaker 6: They just sold that.
Speaker 4: For a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Good money.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Not just, yeah, not cash money car wheels.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can still use it at certain establishments. Um.
Speaker 9: But I like that you can get the buy one, get one.
Speaker 3: It's reasonably priced, and it is good, but I need to try, what did you say it was?
Speaker 6: West End.
Speaker 9: West End pizza.
Speaker 4: West End pizza in Oshkosh.
Speaker 9: It's really good.
Speaker 6: I'll be there on September 26th.
Speaker 3: September 26th at 6 p.m., not a.m.
Speaker 4: Because it won't be open.
Speaker 3: Stand there for a meet and greet and autograph signing. I'll sign anything you want. He'll sign your pizza. I'll bring some merch.
Speaker 4: Get one of these hats.
Speaker 2: But when you said, you know, you'd like to just get a pepperoni, you know how, like, Dave Portnoy... Yeah, he just does cheese. Yeah, he just says cheese, and that's what he does to judge the pizza. I usually do that with, like, a pepperoni. Like, if I'm trying a place for the first time, I usually just get pepperoni, because it's kind of my baseline.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like what we said when we went for donuts. Just get a glazed yeast donut as a baseline. If they can do that well, the other donuts are going to be good.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: I do have one bonus pizza place I want to mention, just because... us talking about pizza reminded me, I wasn't particularly a fan of the pizza. It just didn't vibe with me as much, but the experience of the place is awesome. And that's the Oregon Piper pizza.
Speaker 9: Anybody ever hear of this place?
Speaker 4: No, we never had that experience. Okay. So, um, I don't, it's in Greenfield.
Speaker 6: It's in Greenfield.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: Greenfield, Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they bring in, uh, a guy that plays an old, an Oregon, Oregon. And, And these guys are geniuses musically. Like you can request almost any song and they can play it. And that, that to me is like crazy.
Speaker 6: Will he play tulips?
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 2: Run his organ?
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: That one took a minute.
Speaker 6: But he will not, he will not die during the performance.
Speaker 4: That was a great school joke. I do, I do want to, I want to say one thing about Dave Portnay real quick. Um, You know how he always says one bite? Everybody knows the rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he takes like 50 bites. Yes!
Speaker 4: I don't even know who's this guy. That makes me so angry every time. I'm like, it's not one bite.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know why I have beef with Dave Portnoy?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Because during the pandemic, I thought maybe Carl was going to yell. During the pandemic, they had this kind of, it was kind of like a drawing kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was trying to raise money for pizza shops and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he was doing that, but then it was something where you could get a Packer helmet signed by Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay. And I won one.
Speaker 2: Oh, wow.
Speaker 4: And it's right there. Wow.
Speaker 6: I didn't see a signature on it. Right.
Speaker 2: And I got it, and there was no signature from Aaron Rodgers on it when I got it. Because it was supposed to be like an actual helmet. I wouldn't wear that one to play football. I mean, it's better than, like, some, but it's... Yeah, that's not like... It's not like league.
Speaker 4: I like how we have... Yeah, even high school players aren't wearing.
Speaker 6: Those kind of helmets. I like how we have cameras.
Speaker 4: And you can't see the camera.
Speaker 2: You can't see it.
Speaker 4: You can't see it. It's hanging right there. But, yeah, no, so they had this.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like a.
Speaker 2: Drawing, and you had to answer some question or whatever, like a couple.
Speaker 4: And then, you.
Speaker 2: Know, if you got the question right and how fast you responded and all that, because it was like a... They're doing, like, a lot of, like, Zoom kind of meaty, greedy kind of things. Like, I did one with The Undertaker.
Speaker 4: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: You know, and stuff like that. And, yeah, I got that, and my helmet came, and I was all excited, and I was like, well, I won this helmet that Aaron Rodgers is going to sign, blah, blah, blah.
Speaker 4: And Aaron Rodgers was, like, you know, on the video.
Speaker 2: He wasn't, like, at the same place.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And, you know, they were giving away X amount of 100 helmets or whatever.
Speaker 4: Mine's not signed.
Speaker 2: If it is, it's really small somewhere I can't see.
Speaker 4: Dang, or got rubbed off. Maybe.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. Squirrels. Not that it really would matter much anymore nowadays, but yeah. It's still a cool helmet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool you won that.
Speaker 2: But that was my beef.
Speaker 4: And you have that floating one. What's that guy's name, Dave? Dave Portnoy, Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, El Presidente.
Speaker 6: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't know who Dave is. I know who Mike Portnoy is. Mike Portnoy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's the drummer for Drink Theater.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 6: Alright, should we wrap it up?
Speaker 3: Did you say anybody else have any other final pizza comments?
Speaker 2: No. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: What about dessert pizza? How do we feel about dessert pizza?
Speaker 4: It depends on the.
Speaker 2: Depends on the place i mean like a pizza ranch i like to take the cowboy what is it cowboy pizza or whatever yeah yeah i like to put ice cream on it.
Speaker 3: And stan says no to breakfast pizza but anybody else for it i'm for it i like breakfast.
Speaker 2: Uh papa murphy's their s'mores pizza thing they have is pretty good yeah yeah it's pretty good it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: What about chains do do you want to just see what everyone's favorite chain is you don't have to go into details about.
Speaker 4: It but just like My go-to chain? What do I order if I want a quick pizza delivered to my house? Just a place.
Speaker 3: Out of popularity, some of the biggest names out there. Just see who's got what. I'll tell you mine right away.
Speaker 6: I'll start it off.
Speaker 4: I like Domino's.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of leaning towards Domino's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Domino's for sure.
Speaker 2: During college, they handed out, you buy these books. The football kids go around and they sell the little things.
Speaker 4: And I bought one. Football kids go.
Speaker 2: And it had a certificate in it that you could buy one and get one free. So it didn't even have to be Tuesday. Because they used to have two for Tuesdays all the time.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: And then it was two for Tuesdays online. But anyways, when I was in college, I had that book. And it had like three coupons in it.
Speaker 4: Or no, six.
Speaker 2: It had like two small, two medium, two large. And they never collected the coupon. So I just kept.
Speaker 6: Endless pizza!
Speaker 2: I just kept always getting two pizzas every time I would order.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't get one free, but I wouldn't get one free, but I wouldn't get one free.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: And they never collected it.
Speaker 9: What about you, Stan? What's your chain place?
Speaker 6: Home Runnin' Pizza from Illinois. Ian's Pizza if.
Speaker 4: It's in Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Ian's Pizza.
Speaker 6: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: All right. Is that it for us for hitting up the food stand?
Speaker 2: And if I want to have a colon cleanse, I get Little Caesars.
Speaker 4: Man, I got good wings.
Speaker 6: I guess we just lost that sponsor.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 6: We'll get more.
Speaker 4: Sponsors. We'll get more.
Speaker 9: Lots more.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 9: We'll get Oreos next, I think.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So Stan is closing her day? Who's closing her?
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we're trying to end the segment.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: We've said that. Okay, let's end the segment.
Speaker 5: That was Hittin' Up the Foodstand with Stan Dabrowski. Back to something less about food.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 8: That's it for us this week on Move the Mic Stand podcast.
Speaker 6: I'm one of your hosts, Dan Dabrowski, along with.
Speaker 2: Cash Money Carl and Dean Berg.
Speaker 9: Special guest.
Speaker 4: Ben Giles.
Speaker 9: Ben Giles.
Speaker 2: Ben Giles. Laughable Productions.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 2: Cash money. All right. So we're off.
Speaker 3: To pick up camera looking and let's all say bye.
Speaker 4: We've got to.
Speaker 2: Get Gorilla Mind at GorillaMind.com slash 20. Use code 20. GorillaMind.com slash 20. Use code 20.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 3: Bye. and let the whole world know season five is up and the wild jokes flow Dean Burkash while he's standing his own king of the north keeps the heat at home so raise that mic stand high let the good.
Speaker 2: Times stay move the mic stand forever away This has been a tape deck media production. Thank you for listening.