Speaker 1: Vladimir Putin. They signed their crypto legislation into law just yesterday. It's kind of surreal, like Russia's getting this done, but we can't get it done. I mean, what's happening.
Speaker 2: You would think that would put the pressure on, you know, because we all know President Trump doesn't like to be behind, you know, these other countries. And yeah, I keeps I don't know if that's clickbait, you know it's but it seems to be happening everywhere else but here.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by I Trust Capital. I Trust Capital allows you to invest in crypto as well as precious metals like gold and silver via an IRA and this gives you huge tax advantages, so you can invest in over ninety crypto assets, including bitcoin, etherorem x, RP, Salana, and many more. You also get access to stable coins such as Circles us DC and Ripples r L USD. And as it relates to precious metals, you can invest in gold and silver and these are the physical assets, so you're not investing in paper gold and silver. So on this platform you can redeem the gold and silver if you choose to, and not many platforms offer that Now, the big advantage to investing via I Trust Capital's IRA is the huge tax advantages. Many of you know you incur capital gains taxes when you sell at a gain. Well, you can minimize the effect of some of that by doing it via an IRA, especially if you have a long term view on crypto as well as precious metals, and you can buy and sell crypto when precious metals twenty four to seven. It's low cost and num monthly feet. So this is a great option to get exposure to these two great asset classes. And in addition, they have a great custody solution. It's called Premium custody account, so it uses institutional great crypto custody such as coinbas Prime, which black Rock leverages. I Trust also uses fidelity digital assets as well as fireblocks, and it's a closed loop system so if someone hacks it to your account, they can't withdraw funds. I believe this is the second safest way to custody your assets, right behind self custody where you control the private keys, and within the custody account you could buy and sell twenty four to seven. It's low fees, so this is a great option for custody of your assets and you can sleep at night knowing that you're getting the institutional great custodial services. So once again, two great products here from I Trust Capital, the IRRA where you can roll over your existing four one K or IRA to I Trust Capitalist version, getting the huge tax advantages and the institutional custody. And folks, if you sign up with my link at I Trustcapital dot com slash go slash Thinking Crypto, you could get one hundred dollars funding bonus. I have an account with I Trust Capital, so I encourage you to go check out I trust Capital, learn about their services and see if it's right for you. Again, you can get one hundred dollars funding bonus by signing up via my link which is I Trustcapital dot com slash Go slash Thinking Crypto. Link will be in the description. Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast Crypto watercooler series where Amanda and I dive into the latest crypto news so you can have an update as to what's happening in this crypto landscape. Amanda, great to see you.
Speaker 2: Great to see you.
Speaker 1: Episode ten, Yeah, and it's a packed one. We have lots to talk about huge Tratify adoption news, but also lots of problem with the Clarity Act, Amanda. This bill seems stuck. It seems like it's not going to happen. We got one more day left the White House. Supposedly the reports are coming out that they're re engaging on those ethics talks for the updated bipartisan ethics language. But then Senator Josh Holly came out and said, I'm not voting for this bill until the bank stable coinyal situations resolved. So a lot of headwinds here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there certainly is. And you know, the crypto industry, as you know, has spent years begging Washington for rules, and the second legislation became politically difficult, and I blame much of it to crypto twitter. You know, we stopped talking about the actual contents of the bill and we started arguing over Trump and ethics provisions and meme coins and partisan narratives, and you know, meanwhile, then tutions that actually need legal certainty, you know, your banks, your asset managers, your pension funds, they don't care about any of that. They just want the rules. And so the loudest boy I tweeted this this morning. It's like your loudest voices are accidentally making the legislation about personalities, and we need to get back to market structure. I just I worry because of the timeline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a really tough spot to be in because Amanda, if the August recess is coming up, supposedly the Senate is going out as of tomorrow or I should say August tenth, but tomorrow will be their last day in office. There are some rumblings that other bills like the Save America Act and some other items may spill over to next week. So could there be a delay before they head out. It's possible. But even if there is a delay, doesn't mean the claritiac is going to get passed because there's so many headwinds here.
Speaker 2: I know, and it's not very encouraging to read. You know, Senator Lummis, who has been the biggest champion of every update we've read over the past couple of weeks, who's pointing blame now, And that's kind of discouraging and disappointing at the Democrats. I was hopeful that they're working together, but now that the blame game is happening, I'm not encouraging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if this doesn't get done, the likelihood that it will get done in September is very low because we are in midterm election season and everybody's going to come back September ready to go campaign start their whole political mud slinging. But you know, fingers crossed, I mean, they come back September fourteen, they can do something. Get this bill out of the Senate, Senate to the House. I don't anticipate any issues in the House. We spoke to Representative Brian's Style about this, and hopefully it could go to President Trump design into law. You know, that's the ideal scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we've spoken to so many people over time. You know, it's the government, and I think anything can happen at the eleventh hour, and we just have to hope that that one day it changes on a dime. That's all we can really hope for at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, the United States needs this bill. I mean, I think it was just announced Russia's President Vladimir Putin they signed their crypto legislation into law just yesterday. It's kind of surreal, like Russia's getting this done, but we can't get it done. I mean, what's happened.
Speaker 2: You would think that would put the pressure on, you know, because we all know President Trump doesn't like to be behind you know, these other countries. And yeah, I keep I don't know if that's clickbait, you know it's but it seems to be happening everywhere else, but here, you know, I think I just read France is doing something with a bitcoin treasury or a reserve, and then you have London that is miles ahead of us with regard to stable coin legislation. So yeah, we got to get a move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And for folks who may not know, the EU pass their version of the Clarity accidents last year and they've been moving ahead, fine tuning it. The UK has been pushing their crypto legislation through the Parliament, so they're making progress and we feel stuck here. But my hope is that to your what you mentioned earlier, the eleventh hour, Uh, the members of you know, the government, they wake up and they get this done and we can celebrate and we can start doing more innovation here in the United States, create more jobs and much more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I hope this is a learning lesson too for you know, to untie political figures to these you know, these movements that they have nothing. I realize on a legislation perspective, they do. But to untie us from these political figures, it's not it's doing more harm than good. Whether it's President Trump or not. You know, we need to get a what there's no president who became the Internet you know zar or the Internet guy. When we keep saying, oh, Donald Trump is the is the crypto president, and now I'm hearing rumblings he will be in his second term the AI president. That's this is not good for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it absolutely should not be that way. There shouldn't be some leader of the crypto movement or whatever. It should just be this is a technology. Let's get it. Uh, regulations in place to protect consumers, but foster innovation and let's move forward, right, Uh, don't spin our wheels on personalities and these people, which really sucks. And look, this all started under the Biden administration with Elizabeth Warren. She's the one to blame for all this political nonsense because if she didn't go on the attack like that, then the crypto industry wouldn't have to be involved politically. But here we are.
Speaker 2: You it's it's so true. The culture wars all started under President Biden, and this is and Elizabeth Warren just feeds that beast. She she loves it because she really is one foot out the door here, you know, into her retirement. Why are you taking this stand? And I guess she's she too, probably has a diary like Fauci or she's loving the attention.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, you know she's I've said it many times, the facade she's put up over the years, I'm anti corporation, anti banks, She's really not. She's working for a lot of them. And she showed her cards when she teamed up with Jamie Diamond to bash Crypto. And of course she doesn't go after the banks the same way she does Crypto. But this is about the incumbents fighting back and there, you know pulling, this is pulling Elizabeth Warrens strings, you know, go attack the industry, Go put up these roadblocks so that they can't win. We need to catch up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very weird to read that Wall Street Journal article that came out that was completely misinformed by their editorial team. By the way, like if someone paid for that, that's you know, that goes against the Federal Trade Commission. But I hope that they're better in formed now. I know there were a couple letters sent to them by people high up, but that was shocking by the Wall Street Journal to put that out.
Speaker 1: I believe that's a paid hit piece. It wouldn't surprise me if that came from like the Warren or Jamie Diamonds or whoever. I mean, it was to your point, it was just a mess, and I'm glad a lot of people called it out and send in letters and much more. But yeah, it was it didn't help. Yeah, but I mean with that backdrop right of the Claritiac debacle, you have some of the biggest crypto adoption happening. It's incredible. It's like these Wall Street guys, they don't care. They're like, look, we know eventually there's a bill that is going to get done, but we're going to build. So first off, Blackrock they expanded your tokenized products. They launch two new tokenized products and one is a tokenized money market or a should say, both are tokenized money market funds, and one is on etherorem and one is on multiple chains. And then B and Y Melon they partner with Galaxy to launch crypto staking. I mean huge institutions. Is incredible what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think with Blackrock it's important to these are cash products and that's really you know, cash is used everywhere, and so Blackrock, Blackrock isn't trying to tokenize memes, you know, they're tokenizing cash and I think that's really interesting. I think it's really smart because people, including myself, we all heard tokenization and this was the latest, you know, trend, and you thought stocks equities, you thought that was going to be the first, but actually it's it probably starts with more boring assets before we get to that bigger you know, the infrastructure has to exist and then everything else becomes a little bit easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and black Rog has been leading the way in many fashions or sectors of the crypto industry. They were the first to tokenize a product on as far as the major Wall Street firms, and then we saw Fidelity and Franklin, tamphany the others follow. So they're not slowing down, man, they are expanding, they're building, they are all of course they have crypto etf products. And then would be n Y Melon that's America's oldest bank. It's the largest custodial bank in the world, and they are allowing institutions to stake their crypto assets, so Eth Salon and others, which is mind blowing when you think about it. But they also already offer crypto custody exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, custody plus yield for institutions. That's huge because custody wants sat in one place, and then you had staking that happen completely somewhere else. So now that these two things are merging, you know, that gets rid of compliance headaches all these other operational risks. So this is this is really really major. And again b n Y Melan, this is one of your oldest institutions on this earth, you know, so two hundred and forty, two hundred and fifty years old. Again, that's that's speaking volumes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like they're not even paying attention to what's happening in DC, you know whatever, We're just gonna good people launching, keep building. And even there was news yesterday MasterCard they're partnering with like borderless xyz to do some stable coin pilots in different countries. There's so many trad fi adoption news items it's hard to keep up with now you can clearly see we got game theory playing out here. No one wants to get left behind. They're all in the race trying to build and launch your product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's great. It does show that innovation won't stop because, as as I mentioned too, you have people coming out of the woodwork, as we're seeing kind of more the discouragement of clarity becoming realistic who are saying with or without clarity, innovation will continue. And you do have to thank the banks for that. You have to thank the institutions for adopting this because it's not going anywhere. You know, the genie is out of the bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one of the conversations I had with Austin Campbell of Zero Knowledge Consulting, I remember months ago he said, look, even if the Claritiact doesn't pass, what's most important is that the regulatory agencies like the SEC and CFDC are providing the rulemaking and guidance that these institutions want. Because those agencies already enforcers. They're the ones that are going to send lawsuits in wells notices, right, So if they're providing the guidance saying, hey, tokenization totally cool, staking not a security and all these things. It gives the confidence for these institutions to build and do these things. The only thing that Claritiact would be ideal for is before the next president comes in that it solidifies what the agencies have done and puts it into law. So but in the meantime, if the sec says, hey, black Row, totally cool, bny Mellon, no problem, They're going to keep building.
Speaker 2: And they have those relationships you know already because of all the compliance that they already have existing with their current produm so that that to me would be a shoe in for this next you know, for modern digital assets to come in and all these products that they will continue launching. Uh. That's that makes me feel better. I just hope eventually clarity does happen because I think for our industry at large, not just trad fy but like crypt natives like, they also need some sort of like to get out of this gray area.
Speaker 1: And I think a good segue into a news item which has been making the rounds. It's pretty bad, and I feel sorry for the people who lost their crypto. But the cold card hardware wallet exploit where folks lost their bitcoin, it's self custodial set up. But this situation, I think Amanda will lead people to the black Rocks and the b and y Melon's like, you know what, I don't want to deal with this. I'm going to go to an ETF And it feels like we're at a turning point where that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was wild. You know, a secure wallet should generate a combination that effectively effectively is impossible to guess this was and it's it's you couldn't even catch the attacker because it's not like they used a mathematical equation that was just that easy to hack and attack people. So that's yeah, that's not a vote of confidence for for trust and security in this industry for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a tough one because there's gonna be a lot of critics coming out and saying, look, cold Storage, excuse me, self custody. Uh maybe not the go to and look I personally self custode. I use like a treasure. I've used Ledger. I believe those companies are in a better position than Cold Card. But unless uh, this situation really really puts a damper on you know that ethos of crypto that you can be your own bank. And I'm not saying all self custody is bad or going to have problems, but this, this is a tough one. It's a big one.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the bitcoiners again, you know, they're already kind of under attack because of sailor and strategy. This does not help them either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I wonder, Amanda, I'm gonna put my tinfoil hat on if you know somebod these tratify guys are like, hey, let's get our uh you know, developers or engineers to go and try to hack these things and exploit them and you know, show the weakness because that's going to benefit all our business. Wow.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine I could see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Look, I mean there's nothing it is unnecessarily well, obviously trying to hack something is illegal, right and stealing funds. But it wouldn't surprise me if there's like, because we've talked about private tiers, what if there's bad actors who are private tiers right going out and like, hey give me a million, I'll go crack this hardware wallet And then it doesn't if there's no attachment to anybody it justs.
Speaker 2: True, and security is definitely one of those conversations that keep there's more and more things that this industry is having their eyes open to. Because the bitcoin community in particular, it was always don't trust verified, that was their big thesis. And and yet nobody verifies how their hardware wallet generates entropy, no one. So that's how this was. You know, every everyone is ultimately placing trust in the manufacturer's firmware. And I think that's a huge loophole.
Speaker 1: That's such a great point, such a great point, because there needs to be some sort of industry standard where all these guys are audited to a certain degree. And maybe it's in partnership with the government. Right, I'm not trying to set a big brother or anything, but just rather just to have the make sure everybody's doing what they need to do and that Ledger is audited, cole cart is audited, right, and they're on a quarterly basis. Are you doing the right things? Is there a gap in your security set up and infrastructure? Right, there's nothing like that, So how do you benchmark? How do you rate these guys?
Speaker 2: That's there's no that's the thing. Accountability is not there Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know that this is going to lead a lot of people to Blackrock, ETF Fidelity ETF more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's ETFs for sure. You have the exposure, but you don't necessarily you're not locked in. I mean that to me is very appealing for all generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think the majority of the people out there, if you walk up to them on the street, Amanda, you walk into hey, would you be comfortable and going to coinbase buying crypto, moving into a self custody hardware wallet, storing your sea phrase or would you rather go to where do you bank? Who do you investor with?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fidelity? Would you just buy their bigcoey TF Yeah, towards.
Speaker 2: The big twenty Exactly. It's all convenience the minute. Even like in your first proposition, you have a million who are like, wait, what did you just say? Break it down for me what you just said. You still have a lot of people, remember, who don't even understand like what a cold wallet is or what you know these products are who are maybe somewhat interested in this industry and exploring it, but they they don't want that type of responsibility to even understand what that meat. They don't want that. They want someone else handling it for.
Speaker 1: Them, absolutely, because that's how they've been trained, that's what they're used to, right. They get the white glove service, with the black rocks of fidelities and much more. Even if you're investing via Robinhood, it's all taken care for you. You know, you don't have to think of any twice about is this secure? Do I need to have seed free? You just buy it right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I think it was really interesting that this particular company had already done a huge kol campaign, you know, with the Natalie Brunels and the Jack Mullett and had paid them spot like huge sponsorship money to endorse this product. So after this and this happened shortly after so back to your Tinfoil had. I think that's interesting that they got all these people to endorse their product and then boom went the dynamite. So and there was a lot of backlash because I think some of these people were coming out against it, but they're like, oh, yeah, after the fat, how much did they give you? You know, so it's kind of public knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Such a bad situation, man. I feel bad for the people lost their funds. But we got to figure out something here, you know, like you mentioned earlier, some sort of accountability, some sort of association organization that audits all these self custodial platforms. Obviously they don't get to see the seed phrases, right, but they get to see the infrastructure are their gaps And maybe it's like they have their own privateiers who are testing the and and you know, looking for bugs and looking for exploits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Now speaking of bitcoin and losing bitcoin strategy, Michael Saylor's strategy has sold more bitcoin, roughly about one hundred and five million dollars. It equates to about one thousand, six hundred and thirty eight bitcoin, So sailor what's interesting? He sold and then he had to go on some sort of pr campaign to address this. I don't know if you saw his tweet he's saying when I said I would never sell, I was talking about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah company, Yeah, he's been saying this. He's just he is a character, isn't he? But you know, all I can say the healthiest narrative here is coin existed before strategy, and it will exist after strategy. And just like with all these you know, entanglements with Clarity and Trump and these political figures. Bitcoin, you need to untie yourself from Michael Sailor right now. This is this is the best advice I can give you. This morning. I woke up to and I actually like this guy's podcast, Matt Bartlett The Diary of a CEO, And it's the whole memoent even Bartlett, thank you, And I love this guy. I think he's very articulate. The entire em of the podcast is for working, you know, very motivated everyday Americans who want something more of their lives. So he brings in kind of the rags to riches story and how you could do it yourself. And I think his worst guest to date is now Michael Sailor. So he has Michael on and he asks him the question should Americans own a home? And he very quickly says no, because two to three percent of that goes to government, so over time you're paying the value of the home. But instead, here's what the advice he gives is, you know that million dollars that of course every average American has sitting around at home, just invest that in commercial real estate and let your tenants pay it over time, and my jaw dropped. I mean, this is this guy is so out of touch. Here's your billionaire telling your middle class you know, average Joe Schmoe to go and best in corporate real estate and not not own a primary residence home.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Yeah, it's, like you said, so out of touch billionaire and he probably has multiple properties and telling you not to go buy your house. Man, this is what I hate about to your point, the personalities that are being attached to bitcoin. And there needs to be a separation because this guy, unfortunately is the face of bitcoin, and I hope over time there's a separation because he's just going around saying what do he wants to say? Out of touch and also talking up his book versus telling people, look, hey it's important to diversify. Definitely have some bitcoin, Sure, have some gold and buy your house. That would be pretty reasonable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's but you know, he also throws out I notice he does this. He throws out a lot of hypotheticals. It's a lot of pontificating, and then he throws out numbers, and you know, and and Steven Bartlett. He's very articulate. He asks great questions and he always kind of dances around the answer, and he just gives these statistics that whether they're true or not, if you're listening, he's not really saying anything. He's giving you, well, you know, five ten years from now, when gold appreciates from this number to this number, and when you do the you know, one hundred years from now, this could be where And it's like, okay, but you're not. No one can get proper advice by hypotheticals or from your made up data, like you need concrete answers, not these, and he always does that. I just I don't know who he's speaking to, but it's not relatable and it's not factual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you're giving like examples of one hundred years and now, a lot of us are not going to be around on you with that. We need to know what can we do in the immediate right to the next ten years, right wait, so we can plan out our lives and live comfortably as best as possible. So it's ridiculous, man, And I look to your point. I love the Diary of CEO podcast with Stephen Barlett, but yeah, this is not a good guess. And a sailor, I think is doing some pr after the selling of you know, a lot of the bitcoin, so he's trying to put out a different narrative and bury the fact that he's been selling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's doing the AI thing. Remember on one of our episodes, I'm telling all the bitcoiners are slowly going to be bread crumbing the AI. Anthony Pompliano's doing it. Michael Sailor in the very beginning of this episode, if you can stomach listening to his voice, he talks about AI and how he made some lump sum of money through chat, GBT or one of these AI programs, and I'm like, there it is. They're all going to start because they know what's happening, and it's a good thing again, like the maturation of bitcoin. But they're all slowly trying to get away from being the face of bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of these guys, you know, they were going, well they're Maxi's I guess, and they went all in on bitcoin, and it's like, bro, this is more than bitcoin. Bitcoin's important. I hold bitcoin and bullish on it, but there's more block out there that do different things that have more utility, and the institutions while they may offer bitcoin products they're actually building on Eve and Solon and these other blockchains, So of course it's going to fall apart because this is more than just bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think any any extreme or too much of something is never good. You can't go all in on, you know, and that's with any asset, any You just you have to diversify your portfolio, you know, your career, like you should not just go all in. Not a big mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for everyone watching a list saying Amana and I are big believers in diversifying, Like I'm super heavy on crypto, you know my portfolio, but I have diversification into stocks, ETFs, bonds, gold as well. So we would never come out here and say you can only buy bitcoin only whole bitcoin and everything else is garbage, Like that's not Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and look at the face that you know, even in his answer of you know, don't do the primary residence and he's talking to I'm sorry, the wealthy elites who have a million dollars hanging around to play the casino. It's like saying, Amanda, take your savings and go to Vegas because if you have that privilege, you know, and here's the guy who is the face of a bitcoin, which the origin story this libertarian movement, you know, for the people who were trying to have a better life, you know, your djens who were against the government to try and make to try and restore the American dream. Really it's very it's the antithesis of their entire movement, which is where he's so hypocritical in his answer and also being the face of bitcoin. And that's the other problem is when you double down in that identity, you are somewhere along the way going to contradict yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, and it's your key word of contradiction. Where this is not Stoci's vision. When Sutoshi wrote the white paper, he she or day whatever did make Michael Saylor to god a bitcoin leveraging a debt and now eventually having to force and lying to for sell and lying to people. Come on, if so, if Soshi was appear today, I don't think he would be in agreement with what's happened.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. That's what's so frustrating is like you made you and simply for owning the most bitcoin, you become the face. Okay, fine, I don't I don't like the reasoning, but okay, good for you. You got in early, and now you're the face to try to be consistent. You're not even trying to be consistent, you know. And I find the PR campaign to be interesting to the diary of a CEO is way. That's probably one of the most personal interviews I've seen of him. You know, he mostly stays and has stayed within our ecosystem as far as press is concerned. This was a little outside of that, So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think he's looking for all avenues to just get that PR up because of all the selling. And I mean, if you look at his tweet about you know, saying, oh I didn't I'm still holding, but the company is selling. You just look at the comments, it's all dragging him and roasting him. If he had simply came out and I think we talked about it in one of our episodes before and said, hey, guys, look, due to the following reasons, we're gonna have to sell some of our bigcoin. And I know in the past I've said such and such, I posted things, and if he was upfront about it, I don't think you would be getting as much criticism and heat. But he just kept lying and it's like, bro, I don't care if you're selling bitcoin, I care that you're not telling the truth exactly.
Speaker 2: And he's been caught in a lot of that, like take onus. That's all the people are asking from you, and he just he's doubling down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, like you said, we need some separation here. He should not be to face a Bitcoin bigcoin should just be bitcoin and the crypto industry. And there's not a face per se, there's not a personality. So we need to heal from this. So we need to have some therapy and separation from this well.
Speaker 2: And it's also the it's become like a religious mentality too, because he has a cult following. Whether these people are being paid by him or not, you know, I'm not sure it would seem.
Speaker 1: So I know for a fact that's something not all but some are paid, and thoughts as well.
Speaker 2: That needs to that needs to unravel too. This whole house of cards needs to come down, and and it'll be interesting to see the tides turn once people break away from that, because I think you'll start to see differences and opinions. When everybody's being paid. You know you're not, You're not going to hear somebody speak out of turn from Michael Saylor, who you know identifies as a bitcoin maxie. I'm waiting for the day where somebody finally blows the whistle.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I saw someone. I think he posted that they're going to be contributing to the Trump accounts, which is good, that's a good thing. But someone was saying this is probably his get out of jail free card, maybe trying to you know, buddy up to Trump because something maybe not right.
Speaker 2: Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Zuckerberg to remember this, he hated him, spoke at it, and all of a sudden he was there at his inauguration. It's like, oh, okay, I know how this works.
Speaker 1: Yeah I've seen that too. There's some other guys. I'm not going to drop me and drop but I know, I know for a fact the way they're acting, because it's it. It becomes sickophans. It's one thing to support a politician. You can vote for them, but don't become a sicka fhan right, and the people can see through it, like, bro, what are you doing? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you'll lose You'll lose a lot of credibility. That's for sure. And again while these people are playing you know, chess with with the government. Again, you've got the institutions that just don't care they win in every They don't care to kiss, but they don't have to kiss. But because at the end of the day, the government has to work with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I can imagine that the black Rocks and the Fidelities and those who have the crypto ETFs, they would love to see sail Or fail because they want the big the money to come to their fund. Yeah, right, not to stop preferred stock away.
Speaker 2: Well get ready, thanks with the lets the club gates open.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's that would be pretty nasty, you know, if that were to happen, because you know, it's the amount of debt and the amount of big cooiny he holds. But yeah, we shall see. Yeah, but Amanda, hopefully the next time we're meeting in a couple of weeks, I don't know, maybe we're getting some glimmer of hope for the Clarity Act that potentially, you know, September something had happened, But who knows at this point where we're gonna have to wait and see.
Speaker 2: We it's a it's a total hurry up and wait, but we will be here with all the updates.
Speaker 1: Thank you Tony, Thanks everybody for tuning in catching the next one.