Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Big for Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. You are saying you've had so the close up encounters that we talked about last time. Those affect you pretty extremely.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, yeah, it's hard, yeah, because you know, I know there's good and mad and everything, and you know we're humans, and I know that what I've seen in Sasquatch, bigfoot, whatever, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I've not ever really had that big a fear.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have the fear of like you need to leave or whatever, or to take precaution or whatever. And I mean there's been many times they've probably been right by me alful clothes.
Speaker 3: They probably could have took me, and they never did.
Speaker 4: But when it comes to the other things that I've seen, like the dog men slash werewolf, what I've seen in that, and I've seen them with the amber eyes kind of like uh amber pure white eyes almost like a let's say that, you know, like if you find a crystal clear stone like uh, let's say quartz or something, It's it's real clear, you can see through it and add a little bit of opal opal white to it, and that's I've seen them with eyes like that. And then I've seen them with the with their eyes turned deep bread And uh, I know they're around here, and there's pretty good sized park down the road, and uh they built a dog park and which was a big I mean, it's for the animals and stuff, but I think it was a big mistake. I think it went into like a lot of their habitat. And I know another lady that lives not far from here, lives closer to the park where those woods and stuff are down there, and she come up one morning early and she was like, do you know what this is. And she showed me the pictures and stuff, and I said, oh my gosh, where did you get those? And she said, well, the apartments across the street. The ladies went out to go to work early in the morning and those footprints and stuff was at their front door and their back door. And the girl on the corner said, because she lived closest to the woods and saw them woods. Once they built that dog park back there. It's still woods, but it's pretty good size, but it's all kind of goes into the woods. And anyway, I've had an encounter there down in those woods that I told them. I said, well, it's not bigfoot, and the foot is a lot more. It's a pretty good sized print, you know, but not as big as bigfoots.
Speaker 3: But you can tell, you know that it's a nine.
Speaker 4: And it was only on two legs.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is in southern Indiana, still correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all in southern Indiana.
Speaker 4: Yep. Okay, yep. Southern Indiana and Greater Clark County. Now some of it's been Floyd County. Let's just put it this way.
Speaker 3: Floyd County, Harrison County.
Speaker 4: And Clark County. And what I'm talking about all this stuff has happened in Greater Clark County, like out in the country and kind of down slash rule because once you get in this little town is kind of really small, so once you take the left or right, you end up out because the Clark County State Park and all that stuff, Henryville State Park, all them are right down the road. Like I think the Clark County State Forestry is probably maybe a mile and a half and then Henryville is probably about five or six miles, but still it covers. There's a lot of acreage out here, and there's hills and valleys, lots of lakes, lots of creeks and streams, lots of springs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And how how long ago did this happen? When you said you had this encounter with you said a dog.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, well I think this is August October. So October October was, and I can't give you the exact date. I mean I have like I try to forget what I seen, and it's like you can't and see it, you know, you can't.
Speaker 5: You try to make sense of it. I'm usually not afraid of anything.
Speaker 4: But that scared me. So bad. Yeah, it had to be at least it will not be tall. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And see when I was out in the world before I seen it up close, I seen it far away, and then I had my camera with me and I zoomed in on it and it went up to late thirty times zoom, so I could see it pretty good. And at first I thought it was like a because I love taking pictures and I love to draw and stuff like that, so I did a lot of scenery and I just like being in nature. And it's really messed up me being living in the country. Alls I could do is pray, you know, And I don't mean to get emotion all that it's been who.
Speaker 1: There's some listeners that that may recognize Candice's voice. We had just talked not too long ago as actually I believe it was in October is episode five ninety if you want to go back and listen to that as well. But things have been continuing to happen in the area where Candice is at.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, yeah, not so not so much as of right now or or bad right where I'm at, because uh I got away from where I was, and uh I had to because it was coming up to my window, my bedroom window and stuff and uh uh and I don't know what it is, but it's been this way pretty much all my life, or at least so you know, I can remember.
Speaker 3: But it's like I know that I know, and I know when they're around, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's because uh, when I was a little girl, you know, and I would go into the woods and stuff and play and all that. I know they were there, you know, from when I when I was ten years old and I seen that one with my dad, and I don't know, you know, it's like if they really wanted to take the ones that were around there, I don't know if they were used to humans, because I feel like, you know, i've had the mind speak what they call it, or what I've I've tried to do a lot, a lot of research, and I listened to a lot of people, and I listened to a lot of other people's experiences.
Speaker 3: And you've had other guests on your show.
Speaker 4: It's like I can relate to them, you know, or me, and they're describing the same thing I seen. And I was watching like a documentary on everything, and this man showed these pictures and it's like I seen the exact same thing that he did. It looked I mean, the the nose and everything like the face, except for uh, it didn't have like a conical shaped head. Its head was round, Okay, and uh, you know that's like with the Bigfoot and stuff. And then I have had a lot of experiences with like white orbs. Like if I go back out to where I was staying, and I just go out there as soon as I get there, because the driveway kind of got to drive a little bit through the wooded areas. I wooded through there, but I can park it as soon as I get out of my vehicle. Within five minutes, you'll start hearing knocks and you'll hear whoop, whoop.
Speaker 3: You know, it's almost like they're saying, hey, she's back.
Speaker 4: You know. It just makes you feel that way. And I don't really feel threatened from them, but I feel like the other stuff, Yes, the other stuff is a threat.
Speaker 1: What is the what is the stuff that is a threat?
Speaker 4: Uh? The werewolf dog man thing that I've seen, gotcha and uh uh I've seen more than one, and I've seen different sizes and I've seen different colors. Uh, mainly jet black, and I mean like a really dark blight jet black, and the other one kind of gray or brownish gray, like maybe it was an auburn that didn't turn gray. Does that make sense? Yeah? Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get a feeling like well, to me, it sounds like this one area could definitely have Bigfoot in dog Man in the same area. Do you ever feel like there's any working together between them or maybe any conflicts that arise.
Speaker 4: Or Okay, now, one night, I think they do to a certain extent that I think that if the the wolves, coyotes, any of that breed, Okay, I feel like in my spirit, how I feel is that they can coexist. They get along, but it's when the werewolf, for the coyote or whatever oversteps its boundary then there's trouble. And I think that it's almost like reverting back to humans again, that you got your good, you're bad, and you're ugly in their environments just like you do ours. You know. That's how That's what I've been told in my spirit, and that's what I had, uh visually seen, you know, kind of like how people say mine speak for me.
Speaker 3: I can feel it, I can feel it.
Speaker 4: I feel their I can feel the vibrations and I can feel the like the error, so to speak. Like I don't know, everybody calls it your gut, your gut feeling, but I think mine goes a little bit deeper than gut feeling. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Because you mentioned last time that you feel that you feel you've always kind of had gifts in a way your entire life.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it comes from my dad, comes from my dad's people and stuff all on that side of my father's family, and I come from a really large family. There's eight children. There's only six of us left, and there's only two of us that have that gift, so to speak. I try to talk about it or anything like that, but it's like you just always known, you know. Or when I would say something to my mom or dad, they said I was play about two years old when I started saying things to them, and they say, oh, in that key, Oh she is so smart, you know how you do when your kids are little. But then they said stuff would come to pass or I would say stuff that there was no way that I would know anything like what I would know or anything. But it's been that way my whole life. And I don't know, a lot of people call it impath or whatever, but I can. I'm kind of alone, just pretty much stay around family. I don't really you know, I don't know you can. I don't know. I just know that that I can pick up on them.
Speaker 3: And just like I told you about, we were going down.
Speaker 4: I guess it's considered like a little country highway, little two lane road, but it goes from like Charlestown, Indiana to Scottsburg, Indiana, and there's houses and like you'll pass the little gas stations and stuff like that. But then as you get further out on that road, there's like a house to the left and it's all woods on the right.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I do believe a couple of burns out that way, but I just know that this left house. Every time we would go down that road, I would say, oh, there's something back there, or maybe I feel like it's a bigfoot or something, but I know something's back there. Well, the one day I said that, and then when we got past the wooded air area, it opens up into this massive cornfield. Okay, and there's like hills on both sides, and then there's like a barn on top of this one hill, and I just felt like I could feel something most connected as burn And I said, Ooh, I wonder if there's any caves back there. See, because like where I am originally from is Floyd County, Indiana, and so I have not lived well since about twenty twelve. I have lived on this side of Clark County, Indiana, and I guess they call it Greater Clark anyway further out, you know, going on this side of the area out in the country. But I noticed because my cousin has ten acres from where they live up on like a hill and it sits back in the woods and stuff. And then the other one sits further back in the woods and it's on a curve. It's all on they're both on hentels. And I know that I was having the just the Bigfoot experience on the ten acres. But then when I went to the other property and the other house and stuff, Uh, that's when everything started getting hot and heavy, you know. And what it is is the creeks run through there. The wine property is almost like has a moat going around it with the creeks and stuff, and there are like I'm just gonna put it out there like this. I have found. I have two different locations and I have found burial mountains. Now. The one that's on a hill, you can tell that it is, but it was who whatever or whoever whatever was put there is with creek rock. And the other place is like mounts. But what it is is it looks like somebody went in there and just dug a you know, like maybe they're not real deep that what they did is piled dirt on top of it where it looks like a mount And one's like eight foot long, ones like six foot and there's another one that's like four or five feet.
Speaker 1: Why would it be eight foot long? Do you think.
Speaker 4: That's well, that's I don't know. But the first thing that come to my heart my mind was, oh my gosh, that's this is a we'll see I found. I thought it was Bigfoot, And now I have second second doubts about that all of a sudden now because they say Bigfoot does this, you know, but I also feel like there's something else that does too. They put x'es up, great big xes, and it was two trees that were not dead that did not fall over like that, and that there was so much stuff that happened in those woods, and I think that whatever it is, it's not good, because I'm be growled at and that that's where I seen the It was like gray, and it did the spider crawl and it was so fast, and there's definitely some bad stuff back there. I don't know what it was. I mean, I don't think it was bigfoot, like I did at the very beginning. I thought it was bigfoot. And then I seen the red eyes on that too, and that one was really tall, it really really was.
Speaker 3: And then I seen two more. And now this was along the creek and there was water flowing.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't a whole lot of water. And that's where I was walking down through the creek bed and I got up on like the little sandbar and stuff like that, and I was just you know, I like to collect rocks and you know, just stuff like that. And that's where I seen. The tunnels were dug out under the ground, like on the side of the creek bed. But then there were sticks good out there. And then when I got up out of the creek bed further back I went, I found, you know, like sasquatch, bigfoot whatever key or they will make a TP type thing. Okay, well this was like TP type stuff, but this was only about five foot tall and they weren't built around a tree. These structures looked like that it was a tpee, but it was real long, at least nine ten feet long, and.
Speaker 3: They were just built lower to the ground. But they were perfect.
Speaker 4: And I mean it was just it was long, and there was two of them and they were side by side.
Speaker 1: What do you think it could be if if it's not sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Well, it's either that werew'll thing or you know what people call dog men and or I don't know. I don't know what it would be other than just something pure evil. And see that I've tried to do research on this land and stuff, and this land and just surrounded by the Ohio River, and it was considered I guess from like maybe sixteen seventeen, eighteen hundred's you know, pirate, pirate land and stuff. There's it's got something to do with the property with this land here in this town and on the outskirts. I think there's a lot of cave systems and just like on my cousin's property. They have natural springs and all that, so even if the creeks are dried up, they have natural springs. In one of the springs that we went to, they had it set up like they had like a little well thinged around it and where the water it's just consistent always. And there was something that was bedding down and whatever it was was pretty massive.
Speaker 1: How long would you say the bedding area would.
Speaker 4: Be enough for two grown adults? Okay, wow, yeah, two grown adults could have laid right in it, yeah, every bit of it, or like if I would have laid see I'm five eight, so if I would have laid kind of on my side and just bent my knees a little bit, you still could have set up a lounge chair and a little table right there in front of me. That's how much was bet it down. So it has to be two of something. And I've seen stuck jump from tree to tree too.
Speaker 1: In the same area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, can see it's going down a hill, like, uh, it's really hilly out there. You know, You've got your flat like where they used to grow Tobacca and all that kind of stuff, and there's creep down through there, and then you're kind of on a hill, but then it's not that steep of the hill, and as it goes down, it goes into like if it rains, that's makes a creek through there. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: And then there's and then there's a natural spring that runs all through that property. And there's constant deer And I've been out back too, and the deer have ran right up to me, like within fifty feet forty thirty feet I mean close, and just stood there and I just stood there. I didn't move, you know, until the deer took off. Once it took off, then I turned around, looked it right back up to the house.
Speaker 1: Is this current day that you're having these interactions that we're talking about right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay yeah. Have you checked to see have you done any research to see if other people are experiencing weird things in this area too that we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Well from my area? No, not really, I am okay the on length other people that have witnessed anything no longer live around here in one passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were the ones that showed me pictures.
Speaker 1: Got it? Are you still having uh mind speak in current day as well, do you believe yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, especially if I'm out in the woods, if I'm out in the woods and they're around or anything, even if you have heard me, even if it's not like even if I'm not having what you know they call it mind speak, like people say, well, what do you mean, are you a psyche? It's not like that. What I feel is, uh, I will feel now this is if it's really bad bad, I will feel a heaviness and I will start shaking and I will have to either get out of the area just pretty much get out of the area. But other times, I think when it's not bad and not wanting to do anything, then I've had the Okay, like, let me see how I can describe it. When I was standing on the hill where I took the pictures with the circles, everything was fine.
Speaker 3: I mean, the birds was the chirping, and this.
Speaker 4: That and the other, and everything seemed, you know, just like a bright sunny day. It was nice. And then all of a sudden I was standing there and it felt like I felt like I was being watched, and I felt a whoosh, like a like not.
Speaker 3: A heavy wind, but a wind, and.
Speaker 4: Just everything seemed off, it seemed different. And that's usually a lot of times when that happens to me, whether it be good or bad. I try to take pictures and like those. I didn't even realize that I even got those pictures until after I got back up to the house and started looking through them and stuff, you know, because I and it takes sometimes it takes me a minute, or sometimes I have to just go lay down. I can't do anything, you know, and I'll get this feeling you better get out of here, get back up, get get out of this area. You know. I have those feelings or and h I don't want to say that it's like your third eye opens or anything, because you know, I just feel like, uh, I've had it. I've had it too to where I've seen visions like I'll you know, say, we're all out camping and there's five or six of us and we're around the campfire or just you know, going swimming or having a good time for being out camping and stuff, and I can just sit down, or I could be doing something and I'll get a flash of something, you know, like uh, out of my peripheral.
Speaker 1: Vision, big for society will be right back after these messages, because.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I've been out there and on my peripheral vision It'll be like I see it, you know, and then I'll look that way and it's like I can it doesn't realize I see it, but I do, you know, like they've tried to hide.
Speaker 1: What is it that you see?
Speaker 4: But they don't like what I've seen big foot and everything. And then I know I'm all over the place. To let me back up a little bit. Sure, it just does that to me when I when I talk about all.
Speaker 3: Of the fresh stuff. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to get back to uh going down the highway there on that little back road just like a highway, and uh, but it's out of the country and uh it goes from one town to the next. And when when we got to uh past the guardbrail and all that stuff or the wooded area and opened up that big field. We even stopped the car because I said, what is that? And I because I was looking and you couldn't really see its face at first what it was doing. It was standing in the middle of this cornfield and there must be there was a big puddle, and uh, that's the one I said that it was not Harry like a big foot. This thing had to be at least I'm gonna say it was taller than twelve foot. And uh, I was in the medical field, you know for over thirty some years and I'm retired and so I know body structure, I know all that stuff. And when I seen this, I was not by myself. And we stopped the car and I like got out of the car. Was right there, you know, at the door with the door open. There was not another car comment and which just shocked me. And this was it was on a Sunday, so that could have been why I to it. It was early and I tried taking pictures. It would not let me take pictures or nothing. Nothing would would work. But this thing, I'm gonna tell you right now, I would have never thought in all of my life because I have done like a lot of research and stuff and with archaeologists and I'm talking about the Kandahar Giant in Afghanistan and the people that I had that I have known, you know, through like say the medical field or through a neighbor or whatever, because you have a lot of people that are here from other countries. Okay, Lake Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, just a rock, different places. You have a lot of people, and I've met those people, and I've talked to those people, and if you ask them, I've asked them about the giants, and they'll say, oh, how do you know about you know? Is what they'll say is, how do you know of this? I still well, because I know that they exist. At least four of them have told me that they really aren't supposed to talk about them, and that they they are very real over there in their country and there's partons of their mountains and stuff that you don't go because they do exist. And I'm that that's exactly what we see. And it was a redhead. It had red hair, and its body was really ill, like a really pale white and uh, it was just massive. Well anyway, I jumped back in the car and uh we took off, you know, and that was the last I ever seen of it. But I'm telling you, I don't know if it was a bigfoot that just went balls, lost all its hair or what, but I this thing was it looked like the human man, like massive. Okay, you could see every muscle and it was bending over and it was washing itself off. And this was like in November, and it was probably it was just a few years ago that we've seen that. And I've never ever in a million years, would would say that, would would think it for anything like that if I had not seen it. You know, I can't really talk about things I haven't seen, but I can definitely talk about things I have seen and that I had witnessed with my own two eyes. Knowing that I'm a sail mind and knowing that you know, drug free, I don't drink nothing. I mean, I don't know why I've seen what I've seen. Just like my cousin, she knows her out there on her property and stuff. She said that she's seen the black wolf. When they've seen it, it was on all fours and that it looked like the biggest black wolf. They didn't even think there was the wolves in our area that they reckon there is and this and that and the other. And she said, I know they're out there and we've seen the black one, but other than that, she will not She refuses to talk about any of it.
Speaker 1: About the the sighting of if you're not sure if it was a giant or a big foot was it wearing any type of clothing.
Speaker 4: No, it was butt naked. You could see everything. And it was a male and its hair Okay, like when you looked at it, its hair, it had let me see your forearm, that had a little bit of red hair on the forearm. You could see it sticking up. And it was because it was like around you know, between I must say ten and eleven thirty somewhere around and there, and the sun was shining beaming down on it. That's how that we knew it had beet red hair. I mean just the reddest It was an orange red and it was so bright, and uh, it did not have a whole lot of hair that it had hair on its head.
Speaker 3: And you could see the red fire engine red.
Speaker 4: Orangish glaring off its arm, but not a whole lot. And it wasn't hanging down or nothing. This was a naked human being. But it was a lot whiter than white, Like it looked really white and pale. And uh, it just went on scooping water up with its hand and washing its arms and leaves off. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, that's wild in the southern Indiana. That is so crazy southern.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And that was out off. I don't mind saying it. It was off Highway three out of Charlestown, Indiana, going from Charlestown, Indiana to Scottsburg, and it was right before you get to the bridge. And anybody that's listening that's from in southern Indiana and you're from that area, and you'll know what I'm talking about, because if they go across that bridge, that's all you see is filled on both sides, and then there's like a little pull off. It looked like it used to be some kind of like strawberry stand back in the day or something. But there's a pull off right there too, and we went around it and even stopped, you know where I tried to zoom in on it and get pictures and stuff. And yeah, we got out of there pretty quick. And I'm like, it's not a laughing matter or anything. And that's kind of like a nervous laugh, you know, because it's like I can't believe I'm talking about it, because it's something that we just haven't talked about, you know, because of ridicule and stuff like that. But to that point in my life, really I don't really care if people don't believe me. My thing is is that I do know there's some people that do a lot of research, like they go to the forestreets and stuff like that. And I don't know what the name of the group is, but you said you knew one of them was Great Ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard the name before.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, he goes to all those the speaking stuff. He's probably met him at one time or another. I think he's been to Oregon, He's been all over. He's pretty you know, well known. And I'm talked to him a couple of times that only hit and miss, because every time that I've ran into him, I've not ever been able to really sit and talk to him. And he told me to get a hold of him on Facebook, and I'm like, okay, so I went there for his page. But it's almost like there's so much for me to say and to try to gather all my senses about it and make sense of it. But I feel like it's like this I could take people to where I've had experiences. Now. I don't know about my cousin's place because she pretty much likes her privacy, her and her husband and I don't like to be bothered and so forth and so on. But the other places that I've had experiences all the way up until like October actually probably maybe end about November fifth. I can give those dates and say within that area because I've been here since I came here towards the end of October around Halloween, and then I had to go back out there for a little bit, and then I can, so I'd say up til November fifth of this year of twenty twenty four. And yeah, I don't know. I mean, I just I'm just so happy I have somebody to talk to you about it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Candice, before we had started recording, you said there were things that you were afraid to talk about because you felt like you were kind of keeping yourself back in case something happened to the connection, and I had said that, don't worry about that. I can take care of that. Were there any things that you felt like maybe you would want to talk about now?
Speaker 4: Then, Well, just kind of like what I'm talking about the giant because it was not a bigfoot or anything. And it's like, you know, you're not hallucinating, you know what I mean, It's like you know what you see and I don't know why I have the experiences that I do, but I do, and that's pretty much why I stay inside and stuff. But I feel like because I am a loner and stuff, I really don't know a whole lot of people, you know, since I've got retired and all that. What happened is me and my daughter and my granddaughter went out to Harrison County, Indiana, and uh we went to, uh this campground and it's it's pretty well known. It's out how Myra, Indiana, and we went camping. And that was over the day before Father's Day, so back in Jeane and we were going to camp for three or four days there and uh we set up and everything, and that's where it had gotten dark out and we had fire going and all that stuff that had gotten dark out.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And I walked up to a shelter house that they had and uh, I felt something like waiting outside just put it that way, kind of like it almost gave you the TVGI vibes, like something was waiting outside and uh okay, uh but anyway, it was it was already dark and I had my flashlight and stuff with me, and so you know, Uh, I come out the door and I just you know, ignore it, because a lot of times that I have to try to ignore everything and uh just act like, you know, I don't feel it or I don't see it or whatever. You know, I try to so I'm not running everything. And anyway, I just felt like something was around me, but I couldn't see what it was. And it didn't feel like it was real big or anything. It felt like something something. See I'm five eight, but it felt like something was about my waist level. And uh, I kept taking my flashlight and shining it and flipping it back and forth, and uh, I've got some really good, really bright bright flashlights, and I kept flipping it back and forth. And uh, there was only only like two or three other people in that whole campground, and uh, my granddaughter had already went to sleep, and so it was just me and my daughter at the stuff. And I had my tent in the front and they had their tent right behind me. And uh, I'm gonna say, there's one other lady. She had three or four kids, and she was camping with them, and they were caddy corner from where we were at, so anything we were doing was not really going to affect them. And so when I got back from there, I told my daughter. I said, I said, man, something feels weird. And she said, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. And I said, no, it does. It just seems like it's different. And she's like, yeah, I know, like once it got dark, it changed, and I said exactly, I said, I felt like something was all around me. I bared them at the shelter house because there's you know, there's showers and bathrooms and stuff like that in there, and so she's like, yeah, well, it ain't nothing, and I said that it ain't nothing. But I stayed said nothing, and she got in a tent with her daughter, and I stayed up and I was stoking the fire, you know, and just messing around and make sure all the food was put away cause of coons and stuff like that. And around midnight to one o'clock in the morning, you could hear like footprint or footfall, and you could hear a tree, limbs break and stuff.
Speaker 3: And then all of that stopped, and I was like, well.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna ignore it. And I'd already charged my phone and everything, so I thought, you know what, I'm just gonna hit record and I'm gonna see what I can get, and right when I did that, i'd put it. You know, like on a tent, if you zip the window down, you could put stuff inside and zip the window back up, because it's between it's between the flap and the and the mesh on the tent, it's kind of on the outside, but you still have you got to get it. You can unzip it and it'll pop follow right out. Well I did that, and so all of a sudden, from a distance, you could hear uh whoa, you know, like uh uh kind of like a wook, but more of like a why like that with h yep, yelp or or however, anyway you could hear that.
Speaker 3: And then it didn't do it for a while.
Speaker 4: So about one, i'm gonna say it was between it was up between I'm gonna say one and two o'clock in the morning. I can't go past that because it was before two o'clock. And uh, I thought, well, I'm just gonna lay my head down and rest a little bit and turn my light out. But I still had another little light on so that I could still at least see, you know, the bottom part of the tent. Stuff were in my area where I was at laying down, and I thought, I'm just gonna rest a little bit, because after I heard the yells and stuff like that, and it just had me on edge, and I thought, well, I'm not going to sleep tonight. I'll just lay here, you know, but I'll rest my eyes and relax and just try to you know, maybe i'll doze off. I don't know. Well, all of a sudden, here it almost sounded like if there were three or four little kids outside playing, is what it sounded like. And they weren't saying anything. They were running and they was running really really fast. And then I thought, well, maybe that's coons out there trying to run each see if they'd find stuff that I had absolutely no food, There was nothing they could get to. So I set up and in this camping area there were lights. They've got posed with lights on throughout the camping area, you know, but it's not blinding and it's not going to be right on somebody's camp, you know. This one was maybe two or three camps up, but it still glared enough light that I could see the surrounding area. Well, my daughter she didn't want how they got to put your rain fly one she didn't want it covered the ho top of hers and her rain fly was flew back on one side. And I kept seeing whisper and her name, and I say her, you awake over there, and she never did answer me. Pardon me? Gets me choked up? She didn't answer me, and I was like, what is that? Well, I sit down my window on my door of my tent, and I'm sitting there peeping out trying to see what is going on, because I thought, why in the world would somebody deal with their kids, letting their kids or maybe that lady it's camping over there, maybe it's her and her kids. So I turned on my flashlight and I want you to know, I shined it over there where they was at. That lady done had her kids in the car. Their tent was already pulled out of the ground. This woman did not put that tent down, she didn't do nothing. I'd never seen somebody leave so fast in all my life, and she just shoved that tent in that in that vehicle, in the truck or whatever. I mean. She she was out of there. So she was gone. So right after she left, I was like, man, so I'm still looking out the window, because I mean, there really ain't a whole lot we could do. But you could hear something running, and then all of a sudden, it went from hearing it seeing it. And I must say there was about three to four feet tall, not no bigger than that. I'd say it's at least as tall as maybe a four or five year old. And whatever they were, they were fast. And not only did I witness it, but the next morning, as daylight came, and once I seen that, I turned on like my lantern, my flashlight. I put a lantern outside on the picnic table. I got out of the tent, set at the picnic table, and then I had an uneasiness come over me, and I dove back in the tent and I'm like, you know, hollering at my daughter this. You know, now I've like gotten louder because I doesn't been down on my tent and I was like, did you see that? Well, she still wasn't me entering, and then finally I tapped the side of the tent and she's like, yes, yes. I didn't want to say anything. I'm scared to death. What was that? I said, so you've seen it? She said, yes, Mom, I seen it. I seen it. She's like, what was it? And I said, I don't know what it was, but uh, you go ahead and get some sleep, and I'm gonna stay up. And I said, we'll leave at daylight. And that's exactly what we did, you know. And I mean I paid to go camping and everything, so I didn't get reimburse no money or nothing. We just packed up everything and we got out of there. And I have not been back there since. That was around Father's.
Speaker 1: Day of this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is in June of this year. Yeah. Everything that I've been telling you is been just from twenty twenty twelve until present.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. What do you think it was that was running around?
Speaker 4: Little people? They look like little people. They looked like little people. And I'll tell you this. See here's something else that's real strange.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I have my green kid with me.
Speaker 4: When I told you I heard the baby cry, I heard like a uh.
Speaker 3: It went and it sounded like.
Speaker 4: A man and woman talking, and it went from that into a baby crying. This was back in the woods. Then. Uh. I had my grandkids with me and we read this really good sized park and uh, we got down by the creek that we were over we crossed over to the other side, and that it was more wooded area along there, and when we got down through there, something ground and then we heard like a baby cry. And my grandson, I mean he like he was on the on the ends, closest to the inside by the woods. And as soon as like we all three heard that, he jumped so high and I got him away from that, and I told him, I said, did you all hear that? He's like, what was that? And I said, I'm and I and my green kids are twelve and ten, and I have told them, you ever hear things like that, stay away, go the other direction, get away, because I remember you telling me that if I heard that, that means they was trying to get me lured, right.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, I mean that's usually what it means, is they're using some kind of sound that that would lure you into the woods. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. Well, see, we're where I lived from twenty twelve all the way to like twenty twenty one, where I seen the really just Bigfoot and the dog man too, and the very very close encounters. I'm surprised that I'm still alive. But I also felt like and that's one thing it's hard for me to really say. And you don't have to put it out there if you don't want. But I also feel like they didn't induce nothing to me or kill me because they can't, you see what I'm saying, Like they can, but for some reason they are not allowed to attack me because I mean I was that up close and personal. Okay, they even took there was three claw marks in this tree, and then there was four claw marks and three other trees around it.
Speaker 1: Big So society will be right back after these messages. And yeah, do you think something is protecting you then?
Speaker 4: Or I don't know. I do well, I mean, I feel like God's protected me, but I feel like there's something else, there's something else that is protecting me. That or they're just curious and they don't want to They don't want to kill us unless I guess we're out by ourself and it would be some vengeful dogman type thing or you know, or some you know, like really po bigfoot or something. I mean, I just feel like those are things that we really don't know that. Uh. I have had them send me feelings and images in my mind and stuff like that of me to quit taking pictures or that because I put it out there. Well, I love nature, and I love nature, and I love taking pictures of nature and stuff. And they pretty much said to me in my mind, well, if you see one of us in it, I'm to delete it, you know, like do away with it.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, they made what were you saying, six or seven of your phones stop working like die completely?
Speaker 4: Uh No, Okay, about four people that I know that are from other countries, they know about the giants, okay, and they don't like talking about them at all now. But because I already knew about them, it intrigued them that I had this knowledge. Okay, so then they told me stuff. But now, the people that live down the road from where I'm at now, they lived closer to the woods. And one of them was a really good friend of mine, and she's the one that brought me the pictures and showed me those footprints at the other people's doors front door and back door. And these people have kids. Well all of those people have moved okay, they moved away from there. But the lady, my friend who come and showed me the pictures, she passed away. And she passed away as a matter of fact, on October thirty first of last year, and the other people moved away. See, I didn't really know any of them. I just knew her, she's the one. But I met one or two of the women who said it scared them to death. And the one that lived the closest to the wooded area where they made a dog park and stuff down there, she told me that she never seen anything other than those footprints, and that she gave them to my friend. It because my friend when she showed them to her, because they were neighbors, and she said that when she showed them to her, she said, oh, I've got a friend that knows all about this stuff, and that's when she brought them to me because my friend, she was sixty eight years old, okay, And where I used to live over by the wooded area and stuff, she was my neighbor at one time, and she had went back in the woods with me before and I showed her where stuff was and she's like, oh, my gosh, I believe you. Yeah, this is evident, Like, yeah, here's proof. And also on one of the mounds that I found the guy that was military and everything, he was military and he his dog was a beagle hound, and his dog went back here into those woods at that creek. And me and him was sitting there talking and I said, you know what's back there? He said no, what He said, yeah, right now, my dog like that. And I said, oh my god, we got to get your dog out of there. And then I started telling me. He said, well, show me, show me what you're talking about. So we walked back in there and he was hollering for his dog, and his dog came to him and stuff, and I showed him what I was talked about. And we bent over and he moved some of that dirt. He got hair. There was white hair and never sawid black hair. He said, we got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: Now he dug into the dirt. Yeah, he just moved some of the dirty.
Speaker 4: These are not out in the open. These are in like in the woods. But they're not that far off the road either. These are in the woods. Like as soon as we go in the woods, we ain't got to go very far. And it's like it's where they buried some of their dead and stuff. Yeah, and now there's leaves and all that stuff. I've only been back in there one other time, and that was probably. Well.
Speaker 3: I went to my friend that lives up still lives over there.
Speaker 4: I went to go visit her and we went on a walk and I stepped into the woods and looked, and they're still there, the mountains are that they're covered up with leaves and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Did anything happen to him after he did that?
Speaker 4: No, I ain't never seen the guy again. Okay, wow, yeah, yeah, I didn't know. I didn't know him from Adam. We just was talking and uh uh, there's like a bus stop for the kids to go to school and stuff. And this was early in the morning and I was getting my grandkids off getting them off to school.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like things you're experiencing are becoming more and more frequent or they're starting to get less frequent?
Speaker 4: Okay? Where I live at right now, there's nothing. Okay.
Speaker 3: If I leave here and I go about.
Speaker 4: A mile and a half one direction, or if I go about eight or nine miles of another direction, Like if I go out to my cousins, there will be stuff happening, like no time after I pull up there, like when I get out of the car and stuff like that. And if I stay outside, you know, walk around or go out back, or go up on the porch or anything, then stuff will happen. Now, if I go to the other place, it's not that far from here.
Speaker 3: Where I used to live, there's a.
Speaker 4: Big parking lot I can park in in or go to my friends and as we got to do is just walk through the field and boom, we're right there. And if I was to go there, yeah, it's uh, it's crazy, but I will tell you this. Yeah, stuff will, stuff will happen. But now I knew stuff was back in there, like in twenty twelve, But then I never messed around with any of it or anything. I didn't go in the woods at much or nothing like that. And in twenty seventeen is when everything really picked up hot and heavy. That's when it like, I don't want to say it, that's when I seen it come out of the ground and stuff, and there was more and there was more than one.
Speaker 1: The giant or a bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Well at first I thought it was bigfoot back in there, but then when I had my close encounter and stuff, I know that it was. I don't know, it was something that could shape shift to make itself look like a werewolf. Like the dog. I mean pictures you see. I don't know if it's that, but I know what I seen, and we've been growled at. And I've also heard it make sounds or I heard something make sounds, you know, like way back in the woods. And also you know, like if a deer or I don't know how an injured rabbit would sound that this sound like a hurt deer, like like it was a hurt animal and it was making like clicking sounds and other sounds like if you were out hunting, you would have followed. You would have followed that sound, you know. Are you to have been like that don't sound right and got out of there like I did, because I was like, uh, that just don't sound all right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's That's something I'd be pretty aware of if I was to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because see, I know there's honey bears and cougars and stuff like that. A friend of mine, her property backed up to the fourth Street and stuff, uh out in Clark County, Indiana, and they had pictures of cougars and stuff. And you just don't have a lot of encounters you don't here, like people coming forward talking about you know, cougar attacks or and I know there's like little honey bears, and then I think a few black bears they've spotted made them made it from Kentucky is where they said that he was coming from. I don't know if they had them tagged or what. But you know, I know we have kyldies. I know we have wolves and stuff like that. Uh. And they'll even tell you, well, I don't know about the wolves. I've seen them. I know they're here, you know. And I don't know why they wanted to know these things when they know that there's truth in the matter.
Speaker 1: It's the kind of thing that makes you wonder what's really out there and why people find it that they need to hide what's actually going out, what is actually going on in the woods. You know, it just it does not make sense. Why not just put everything out there.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna tell you what. I have grown up my whole life. And I'll be fifty eight soon, so fifty seven years. I have grown up camping, fishing, being out on the water. I love the water, I love the great outdoors. I love to go do all those things that it just to me, it seems like either stuff has ramped up and more stuff is being shown itself so that we know that it's there. The vell is thinning, which I know that's a fact. The vell is thinning. More things are letting itself be known. And you know, as far as like scripture goes, the scripture says, men's hearts will fell them for the fear of the things they see that come upon the earth. And it's things that have always been here, but been in the shadows or behind that veil, and once it's lifted, it's gonna be a bad situation. You know. I feel like I pick up on a lot of other things. I just haven't seen them. I can, it's like I can fill them, but I and I can kind of feel the direction, but I can't always see them. And I have seen Actually I seen one cloak and I'm talking about sasquatch. And then there was another thing that I seen cloak and it looked like Alien versus Predator or whatever that movie. Okay, that movie. It looked like that that The head was different and it looked like it had on it. Yeah, the head was different. It had that body structure. Okay, the body structure was the same, but the head was different. And when I first seen it, it looked like it was gray. And then when I went back, you couldn't see it, but you could see the outline like it looked like.
Speaker 3: Kind of like if you have some.
Speaker 4: Silver glitter, okay, or let's I know something that is even better. Example, okay, how people used to get the silver tensil and put it on their Christmas trees. That tensil if you take if you take some of the tensil and you hold it out in the sunlight and let the wind blow on it, that's what it looked like, that sparkle, that glitter that you would get off a tensil, and you could see the whole outline and it looked like that, like you could see through it. You knew it was there because you could see it that it wasn't a solid form. It was like the whole outline of it that when I first seen it, it looked like that that the head was like completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some really fascinating stuff. I mean, it's incredible the stuff that you have experienced over the years. Candice, keep me informed about if stuff continues to happen in the future.
Speaker 4: For sure, well, well, like I can email you. I'm trying not to like have to go back out there or go over to that wooded area or anything like that. I've been trying to stay away from all that kind of stuff. I don't want to bring nothing to me. I don't you know, if I was going with a big group of people, that would be totally different that I just I will not do it by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that'd probably you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I would have to be with a group of people that had my back, you know that. I mean, yeah, you know, I would have their back and they would have mine. Because you know, to me, times have changed, It's gotten a lot more. You know, I think that more and more people are having sightings and having experiences than say, twenty years ago, you know, you know, because yeah, and I think a lot of it has to do with because times and things have changed. Things are not what they once was. And as hard as it is for people to accept it, I feel so bad for all the people that don't believe. I feel sad for all the people that don't understand or never you know, I'm not saying I want everybody to have experience. It's not meant for everybody to have an experience, but I'm saying for people that ridicule, make fun and don't believe, you know, they make fun of people that have, you better get ready because at least for the ones that have had experiences, you know, maybe that's why we have the experiences, because we're the type of people that can handle handle it. Because you know, maybe somebody else that would have an experience, maybe they would have a heart attack and die. You what I mean, Yeah, And I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm just saying I feel like people that have experiences are people that can handle it regardless. Like it's taken me to get my head wrapped around it, you know, to be like okay, no, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: And Candice, it was a it's a pleasure to have you on the show again to share some more of what's been happening to you and.
Speaker 4: That definitely well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Definitely keep in touch with if things continue to keep happening, which you know, I think they probably will. But it's a pleasure talking to you again. Thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 4: Candide. Okay, well, thank you for having me And if anybody would like to I guess touch base with me. They can always leave a comment, you.
Speaker 1: Know on YouTube. Yeah that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah they can leave like the com because I when I watch the videos and stuff, I go through and read all the comments. Okay, very good, because I want to. Yeah, I do that because I feel like a lot of people that don't speak out publicly, they'll leave stuff in comments and some people put their experiences in. It's like, you know, you're not alone, you know, because you're not.
Speaker 1: Absolutely thank you. You have a great rest of your day and we will be in touch. All right, You have a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: You're at Bigfoot Society. Our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter and a safe and respected environment.
Speaker 6: But we need to hear your story.
Speaker 1: If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Then we can start the conversation. And I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest and then you can get some well deserve for rest because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through, and I appreciate every one.
Speaker 7: Of you listening Bigfoot Society podcasts, hosted by our Captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more? To be more?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 7: You can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even member only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats. Interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, Play it the Powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community. Car padm Seize the day, bigflitters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 6: Here's the list. These are all in Oregon by the way, Oakridge, Dexter Fall Creek to Shoot National Forest Area, Cultis Lake, Spirit Lake, Subtle Lake, Mackenzie River Area, Sweet Home Area. The area west of Crater Lake, east of two thirty West Diamond Lake Highway and north of sixty two Creater Lake Highway. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the big for Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com forward slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there and again, thanks for listening.