Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to this week's episode of The Ghostly Podcast and the Month of May. This is Richie Augusto Gusta lead where your name is. So we're gonna talk about raw this week, Raw from the month of May. So let's get to it. It's a great Sunday. Let's let's have.
Speaker 2: Fun, all right.
Speaker 1: So it's about rolling, Breaker smash Paul also whatever it's got to me. So I feel like I started to feel like Monday are rollings more than ever four close Monday Night, Last Monday is raw this week, as my surprise, lines of breakers or assemble fear to temble so decisions. There's a Rolands two point song with Insta Park Hyman breaker the average type feel later to Rolands, Constant Hale Chers, Rollands first mentioned and stuff. Then we get saying the reaction actually Sami's trying to stand to them. So yeah, instead of applying a lot of type bags. But when thing called Rowlands doing a load of crap, rollins hip Hoxy, pair of jealousy of Pumpkin Roman playing with Hayman does but ultimately call the French time.
Speaker 2: Center.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, decision just fun watch playoffs throughout the night as they presently what's worse than heaven? Every time on camera moment Ticklers or Karen Black Champane throw the landscape.
Speaker 2: So yeah so mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So by the time we got that in the raw, same saying I know at the Rolands Mentu French in general highlighting their calling Rowlands out for playing games games and will Tash and Zeno for the winter excepting moves this man zame Breaker had a propect match and the Breaker and Rowlands stamina cane into oblivion. So much bysane addition stable m h say, people, so much for Xanian's addition to the state.
Speaker 2: So here's what's happened next? What happened? So they made point.
Speaker 1: Rongs how much being a world chantees insane stuffs being the same port end of the night. So he's supposed to need him and were ready to see him this time we get to turn. Next time we see Zane, he pissed it about being there some stuff. So they realize no one lance so during a world chance stats but George Ronald's making a mission to barry USA Mayzing will cost USA the tyler first. So mixed fields of the night is everyone knowing for another Bungapol top match. Well it doesn't manage happening. It's not official, but the memory called the world champ usso he's likely Phillip feud if if Paulo is gonna be a prominent figure. I then started some Bill's story history. Someone is somewhat yeah, So I feel there's like a robber king Ersina the heat general crowd. Since we already got cast, so we talking about Ireland versus Ireland and stuff with Bailey bags and stuff at baky Lynch sneak attacked by the man, all that stuff. So the point when I was tired of someone of the d q's or trivial ah, he sets booking. You know, so we all know Stratton. So here's sofa curate feet no raw two he said, oh yes, yes more West great, big three, big w Rooster got vigilant clean. He left W to turn Belgar around and W also dropped the revieem of reference. See you're from sorry you don't who faced raw Rod he's a Podpenda still well Jumman day so Pendam but dugget back feet cut a promo gun that what the hell we're doing? So this is what happened gun there anyway, h Domon's best days, We needs more to stars, crawled, Diamond does thwing bandity w W. The Young Crown Jewel is big dugget. Each then was hysterical and ommitary. So yeah, my thoughts, this week's wrong with pretty okay seven out of time in my opinion, this week's're wrong.
Speaker 2: So now we're gonna go Dynamite. Now we gotter iView Dynamite next.
Speaker 1: And yeah we're gonna review Dynamite. We're gonna review the Dynamite. Mm hmmm, let me get to it, let me get to my notes. All right, all right, here's the result. Let's see all our eight man tech'll be women's lineator.
Speaker 2: So this week's.
Speaker 1: Basically we got all the Marriaga. So let's talk about start with the first match. Can Mega Bailey Knight Brisco Over's the Elite rick all Star eight man tag mash. We got a tag file to coda. Mega Games has fatball sounds because stare one down ties in all that stuff's happening. Matthew Atenta aware now rickson a Mega is dead, had Mega fall suit b ball tacks said double teena.
Speaker 2: Same thing, and all that we got.
Speaker 1: Then we got some sponsor eight man Big and brawl with another back from the break Richet class of Mega Night. All that stuff going down.
Speaker 2: We got speed.
Speaker 1: We got a Mega Speed Night Brisket flying to the level Elite the Ricochet outside.
Speaker 2: We got tagging from them, and the match and.
Speaker 1: The elite rechar Atlanta said Poltraz to take up Mega se On nine briskol On the Apron Crazy fight and the match ended when when you know, Konda delivered the ring maker Brisco for the winners and megas hold back from breaking the fall the Elite and Ricochet one. Then we go to Backstay where the hurt Cinde can running a bunch of singers. The Syndicon attacked them by one of the question of basketball m P advocates and during the hurt business can't as you reminded last year, So I'm mentioning there stared them wrong. Kara and j should we chose to portray thems made their way to the ring right chest Nick Cale Mouse Hopkins the rd ring inside. So the offstars to to this Nick and Rice, so the Joe Tes to begin answering, Charles Ship Everything Hobs fire clothesline. We got a power slant powerhouse, Hobbs hobs fire clothes on Hock and Court loves the nerve falls, spiking bucks for the wind, big Vior for the ops. After the Math that writes Blindside Joe lost to sleep on Mossa on the ranch ram but colstract Joe by she bot his howd in the chair, the chair in front of and then Joe and Joe rather, Max.
Speaker 2: Said, mostly talks a big getting.
Speaker 1: He's saying back down and don't hang he said, trying to get monster what he wants to want to actually saying most don't want to us. That challenge is Monster can chances match at Damn and Beeks break special steel cage. We got son Arn Luten and makes their way in the rainy and your falls? Is that.
Speaker 3: That's not use problems?
Speaker 1: Okay, no one than do don't wondering again what won wan happen again? M m hm. Anyway for that, just hold together cause every time it's sounding he's not gonna have a mother face.
Speaker 2: But he's not listening.
Speaker 1: This is some big problems big.
Speaker 3: Food water, No, what don't listen to.
Speaker 1: Us when sinking give me a way in a ring? So mm hm. So usual for the world chairlimity match bell rain Yama to shake his hand store and then that depends on the back stage story rips the rayprint, but how much she fires kicks, finally has to kick on the little their back of the ring story fires up right, she falls up with the turn super Yama. She a little storm with the head, but story fire with the sit up par by you you She and the sender and Matt spawns to the hip attack on Yama.
Speaker 2: She fallows up with the store and.
Speaker 1: Zero for the wind during the store. After the matter, make her way to the raint so the CEO. She's coming from the area World Champisshion she defeated here in the final Women's World Cup. Hatter hits ramp then still get made the ran down to the ring. Next mm hmm her syndicate and jimmies once again and JN that's now say hender Syndica Corseman added fourth spossible thurn calls poss and g sent to the ring. The hits and this went out and then we have m v P so I Bene getting dumbs out, numbs down and just he's sick of blush, wants to read right actually grands j by even mind hurts people. They said, m J wants to he needs to hurt someone. Turns their way down the ring. Jyla Fozles Nick Wayne, Ris Nick Wayne versus I mean Jay lethal for the ring of von Tellers champ to back to back, we go back to Bass Theo suicide on Wayne, town On outside of Rick cashing in to the rings set back from the break, Lethos send rope obole John Wayne, Wayne cons and depends on Letho kicks out and get the way on the shoulders, rakes those eyes and close up with a verder fighting freshman by Buster for the wind No still Nick Wayne after the man Christian car grinds on a Latussian champbell and places around Wayne's waist and Paul Stabi the don counts and ways the ring. Hanging page follows hanging page with Fletcher Cols arching the semi final Men's World own cop the bell and ring. Fletcher wings down. The page had had lost page with the utcher of the boot and closing over the barricade Timekeeper Outside back from the brake Butcher page Chest and fake page turns Laria always the clothes on Fletcher was the road to crash on the floor to a brawl hating buts the brainbuster, the page on the ring page up to the barricade page and Fletcher crash into the barricade, follows the pallet and fletch on the floor back in the right Butcher Hays exchange right hand one another Fletcher Lances snapping drank sup fleas on page, but Paige re spawn but the set up set up Pop goes a pin example dead a pen fle kicks set up Pop bom page pens on page chicks out, Butcher page kick the rocks pages my girl page bomb with the second deadI function Apron Fletcher rainbuster and Ray pins and Page kicks out far as clothing Fletcher rob page and clothes on there the second one falls up with the boy for the wind hanging Page wins and yeah that was Dynamite this week. This was a good episode of Dynamite this week. Great episode for Dynamite this week.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, all right, m.
Speaker 1: Next all due to smack Down, then Clision and some wrestling news.
Speaker 2: And we'll be done this week for this podcast. So all right, let's go straight to smack Down.
Speaker 1: All right, let's review smack Down now mm hmm, smacked down, smat yeah, not that all right? They see Smith that Orton brings back legend killer everyone seeing the match or see it right ring deep over a star feed for well time wasn smat down or wrinkled to the back Orton Wissell knowing snabouts a legend shouldn't killed. Ring Back for back got better letters Undertood Championship matches back though Black first Man four years progressing. It's Tyler racing. More so, Orton brings back the legend killer before we talked about Let's talk about happen Smith early Knight. The pre ended up, but no contast the butt line attacked them. I am tired of the the new blood line ended. I it dead and y Fraxion defeated pretty deadly when by Penful in the Spanish fl Spanish combination as the Black defeat the myth by pain after hitting black mass and defeat never had a painful with a roll up all that put the fair forward my black Fox, This is night thiss Iss Priest Dreamerca and tire U Rady Phoenix versus gas A Panther Media or car Gal Front defend and nine Gian my penful at the Jago, drop by the power bum postmand still overcord your body to draining Holden striding the then lead women's title right, Orton brings back the letter kind of Orton was spelling bomb building interesting, black mush made event or in credit you know r e pg Era portraying some kinds to friendly franitor. Orton said, only been treating himself like soon I get stuff with Orte keyt and CSL and stuff for about twenty years. And the colored panthers he trying to emong the person more Sale said that he was back. He was prepared on another legend, rare holy and he's got a world chance scene to his listlod he went a punk see his name one of the biggest hurdle to constant Autonomy's and the accent most of it went to the job painting scene as a hypocrite since may have been running as a white meat hero about a lot of older fans run the way when it's tapping into that pain stands the product of the mass marketing. It's small better angle than the weird parental angle and the last last week, So that was my thought, was you That is my opinion on SmackDown like it or not as my opinion. Yeah, now they like you're a little yeah the opinion sid get over. It was ALTI your fawn of its all right right, m you were just packed the things and at the time I'm gonna have my fai jeeve h m hmm. Okay. They take care of me.
Speaker 3: But they also don't want to be so they don't you know, a lesson as well, A little lesson. You can't be want to hear your problem all your but you got.
Speaker 1: You gotta confunct your and he was he has to handler Browns on hand handler Browns. She is dominant.
Speaker 2: People like.
Speaker 1: All right, uh a cash got the best of Rochester Colos against Saturday Night. You gotta be collision yet got the best of Paragon Saturday Night. It wasn't a clean vetory hardware short in the fear colorad and targrophy fall matter and new manager take cash by putting front of the bottom or went run into shadow machine, gave or tea and chat le contract desk. Here's your restaurant bar. Answer your challenge, bro good friends. Who wants to answer Dutch cash answers when Zan Diamond even has to beat it out of them. So here all right, here's the results anyway, wins Chant, Tony Storm, the women they met, we can gain better moment be so yep so Tony Cutt, cut another hellaros and never filled permanent matcher running out to view a bar back in Atlantic City, Massa especially Jah headed the beach rack on Wednesday, mayeen, Max. When you're watching matches hard, here matches the child job being locked in a case, not sun frights and my my ster's affairs are in order to question where a joke can say the same someone who beyond for reapproach so but so is Iron Dancing Father Kevin n Russians and down Speedway for y Govar picks. That's huge in the First and the Dying Provinces until Dustin rolls hold on a ray and watching Less Fox and Fast Faced High five Magic after the g G H and Night love themselves in the match and Roland end up heading to the backstage arena.
Speaker 2: Oh after.
Speaker 1: According to a cold with working conted three time tea, just a thought he was winning to go Championship Jo gave a battle to Master earlier night They're on the street better bring ability to come after someone myself, but claim that put a champions Okay has a hurt balls stay in a true for your fight with the man himself. Bain defear her and cameraon that done his faith descend. Karens matched very fun so yeah. After the energy Rochard Ray had a tam four four to stop themself continuing, but Meghan Bain knowed it. Like mastership the ring pissed. Supposed to want Dredge say earlier, but world chance that constant nothing he had heard before the biggest Bath got up with a mouseling quickly changed the trying and trying to win targe spot. He has no issue get the fire for a jokes. He's already been in one of those weeks. Bertie King, Alexander and Falter fit me in ChIL and draws. I promise you were pretty suit homes his family, but he held the slip the split Josh to vote about Bertie kinge Batch the power Game. He tended to get last second, winning with an anacle up Birdie Muscle draw Goldsow Bomb got roll out of the ring for King. Coven o'clock ran out barn Gar sate the fair mask cat up. I came back. I saw I issued up and trying to win the lne somebody finds the four A tea and two champ when that gets a conscious a tre Later in the night it's at my squash Mash can rage as Gold. They were pregnant parking by Brian Bill and King and Keith the fifty Charlian can have a vote. Team Blob made from main evenge got right around extra try three falls Paragraph picked up the first four submission. Dark chose to give a fall server damage that culture all got her to the score event at the rights run to the range of shy Machine Paragramma one in Sunday but so put Cash foot on the rope, but the free cat open get the shout on a round to pick up the controversial win. Garcia came down match you earned the Cobra captare and saying this is not to get peace said he was just trying to come up with answer. White drags Cash did what they did a coked got man So DC challenge and try to medium in the ring next week they could beat these answers out of them. Hm. Well that was Collision. It was a great episode of Collision DC episode So yeah, all right, I'll see you next month for the Gustai podcast. There were no new wrestling news this month, so yeah, it was a little boring, so I'll see I next month for the Soli podcast next month which is which is basically June, so see you later.