Speaker 1: It starts, weren't and we're alive.
Speaker 2: You can listen to us on a Wreck Rumble LinkedIn Spreaker, Spotify and Fase Parker. So we've got three guests today, but first of all, we've got detectives Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia Amazon take any any word out, any new word on Krasner.
Speaker 3: Well, Ralph went after them a little bit this week, asking him about Kata Scott and some of.
Speaker 4: The exigineration attorneys.
Speaker 3: One of them is the one who represented our baby in the Box guy Walter Ogrid. So I think Ralph got some stuff coming down the pipe on Big trial, and they'll probably also talk about here maybe one day. But yeah, we're talking about these exagerations, and we're also talking about the repeat offenders, like the one who they let out and attack Kata Scott.
Speaker 2: So yeah, sorry here he's kind of being peached Krasner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can only hope that, I mean not. Evidently the voters didn't do the right thing in Philadelphia, whether they didn't show up and vote or they came out and voted for him. Either way, you know, people don't learn their lessons. You know, he talented that the murders were down historically at his last press conference. But what he doesn't tell you is that the reason the murders are down is because of the purge.
Speaker 4: All the killers killed.
Speaker 3: Each other and now they got to re JUVENI we just had a double murder yesterday up at a place, this unknown place, five hundred King Street up.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 3: I want to say it's on border of the thirty nineth fourteenth district, but h yeah.
Speaker 4: So, and it was a sixteen year old and a thirty one year old got killed.
Speaker 3: And its supposed to have been during a Rolex watch transaction or something. I know that I worked that area for a long time, so I know it's a high drug looking but uh, we'll see. And we had another double I think yesterday. So what's they rejuvenatedale kill again. It's not that Crasher is doing anything, it's just the murders. The murderers are depleted themselves.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So we've got three three guests. By the way, I'm John Stutton, a veteran n C I as a special regent. So we've got three guests today. We've got Testin Stewart, the founder of Health Keepers. We've got let's see Marcus Williams, who's fighting socialists all across western New York. And then we've got Glenn Fardy, the SEO of Alivante Technology, So quite the combination there. We got anybody that shows up so far, Glenn, how are you making out?
Speaker 5: I'm doing quite well. How you doing good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Good? What's happening in the Glenn worlds?
Speaker 4: Glenn's world?
Speaker 5: One? World's been really busy.
Speaker 6: So I, uh, yesterday I actually was up in Connecticut because I had an invitation to meet with these wonderful people, and I spent six hours with these people and you know, just overjoyed at how nice they were and how much do they want to change this country.
Speaker 5: So you know, we're.
Speaker 6: Working together to make this a better country again, and you know, fight this stupidity that's going on, you know with the governments and the dumb ass people trying to resist and all that other craps. So and then that's pretty much about it, you know, as well as other dabbles here and there and for industries.
Speaker 5: So yeah, okay, busy, just.
Speaker 3: A little bit of work out like save in the country that I don't know how, I don't know how we're going to do it. Every day, I get a little bit more worry, uh about where we're heading.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's for sure. It's it's not good.
Speaker 6: I mean every day you turn around and you see that President Trump does something good, and within a day there's already something that's not good going on there there. I was just discussing this yesterday that for a while we had issues with the liberals. They are all screaming about gaza, gaza, gaza, but then all of a sudden once that that kind of was pushed to the side, you know, because that wasn't as important and it wasn't getting a traction. Well, now it's let's fight ice, ice ice and burn everything to the ground because you got legual aliens, you know. And and it's it's the flavor of the moment, you know. These these are just twisted, brain damaged retards, which, by the way, I gotta make I got to be thankful that the President called Tim Walls a fucking retard, because that's what he is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: The guy's complaining that people drive past this house calling him retard. You know, he deserves it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Glenn, I figured you wouldn't have the problem with the word retard and they want to conflate it with mentally challenge and thinks that nature. But when you call someone a retard, you're meant for that word to hit them a little harder than someone who's mentally challenged legitimately, as opposed to someone like the retard in Minnesota. You know, it's what they want you to do with our language. You're allowed to call people something that does not exist. It's not humanly possible. You call someone transgender and you're in the in with the in crowd, but you called someone a retard. When you call an actual retard a retard, you're saying something wrong.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, Glenn, let me hear you right.
Speaker 6: I mean, remember I told you the story about going to check out my car, and I was like, while you're at it, check the tranny fluid. And they started saying, wait, wait what you can't say that that's derogatory? Why because of the fruity pebble alphabet, people, you can't say tranny anymore. It's a transmission. I've leave been calling it a tranny for forty years. Of course, like Cad, you know, when I.
Speaker 3: Worked on my sixty seven Mustang that was given to me way back When I was a kid, it was called a tranny. When I worked on my you regal, it was called a tranny. Anybody who took those nine sixteenth boats out of the pan to called it a tranny or trans tranny fluid or whatever you call it.
Speaker 4: But now once again, tranny.
Speaker 5: Fluid means what spews out of them.
Speaker 4: Yes, well that's a retarded statement.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 5: I'm red.
Speaker 6: Try to change the language and and try to push it all towards their causes. They figure if they adjust our vocabulary and then suddenly jump on board with their flavor of the moment outrage, then everything will be their way or the highway. They'll burn everything to the ground unless they get their weight. Like a little kid and toys r Us who's about five years ago, Mommy, I want that toy, and she says no, so he draws himself on the ground and kicks the toys all over the store. You know, that's what we're dealing with, emotionally disturbed immature minds, and they're being run by a guy like Tim Walls, who's a retard.
Speaker 3: You know what killed all week listening to this? Yeah, is I hear people calling it the R word?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's that I heard?
Speaker 6: The last time I heard the word?
Speaker 5: What's a new word? Now it's a real word.
Speaker 4: The R word. I mean, are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: So now I learned proper English, you know, And I've even had to correct journalists who don't even know the six rules of journalism. And I'm not going to call it the new word or the real word.
Speaker 5: If he's a retard, he's a retard.
Speaker 3: Well, well we have that first Amendment, but it's only the first Amendment for what they want you to say. Correct, you know, they you can't call you got to call Richard Rachel.
Speaker 4: Is that the new R word?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, Trump?
Speaker 6: President Trump changed his name, actually Richard. What's the short name for Richard?
Speaker 4: Yes, Dick? Yes? Is that the D word?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, the word? So we gotta call Richard Rachel. We gotta call retard something else, you know, what's up?
Speaker 4: But dumb?
Speaker 5: He would then complaints. I got people going past my house called me dumb.
Speaker 3: Or when you got fifty or more of the people in Minnesota on the illegal visas, right, you gotta say, oh, it's a Somiley community. All this this nonsense, and when we got to step I'm tired of these. Something else came up, speaking of retards and the R word, the Republican Party.
Speaker 4: You know, you.
Speaker 3: Sit back, and they found a way to get someone on the Supreme Court who could not tell you where a woman is.
Speaker 4: But now we can't seem to get a judge in.
Speaker 3: We're losing cases, cases getting tossed because we can't get United States attorneys and judges passed through this Republican led Senate.
Speaker 4: So what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: And you wonder why you got now a Democrat mayor in Miami for the first time in three decades because we're too busy worrying about the.
Speaker 6: R work go ahead exactly, just like these comments are coming through saying and I agree with both of those. You know, it's a bit ridiculous. But there is a couple of things. I mean that Trump turned around and you know, said you have to now be listed by your biological name. So now the liberals are complaining and whining saying that that's putting him in danger and other issues like that, and it's not right, it's the right. Then we have You're right, Benji Jackson Brown, there the dog that's on the Supreme Court or can't identify a woman complaining about every decision. She's even worse than that satur mayor who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about half the time. And we're stuck with idiots, and that's become the what's in everybody's attention span. Now we have a mayor that's Democrat in Miami and let's not forget Omar.
Speaker 5: And she claims now that.
Speaker 6: The Somalians received all that Minnesota fraud because they were victims of it.
Speaker 5: Now they're going to perpetuate that in the news.
Speaker 3: What exactly, how do you lose eight billion dollars up to because the reports it might go as high as eight billion dollars in one community and there's not why spread public corruption?
Speaker 4: Where did the money go?
Speaker 3: Omar goes to making thousands to now be worth thirty million?
Speaker 4: Right? What is going on here? I mean? And you can't say anything because you're.
Speaker 3: Racist or you're Necessarimali community with only twelve percent of you guys aren't committing the fraud. So eighty eight percent of you are committing the fraud in twelve percent of you not, then I'm sorry, that's your community.
Speaker 4: It's a Somali community.
Speaker 6: Sorry, And they found out in a study this week which I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the word retard.
Speaker 6: The average IQ of a Somalian is sixty eight. That officially makes you, in a in a first world nation, retarded, or mentally challenged or mentally disabled.
Speaker 5: Okay, hey, Mark, that's what's going.
Speaker 7: On, dudey? Yeah, everybody? How are you doing well? Oh man? I'm doing well, working on doing better.
Speaker 8: You know, it's always great when I can be on with you great guys, you know, great company.
Speaker 4: Well, you may be on with a bunch of retards today.
Speaker 7: On here, Tim Walls on here? Where is he?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Marcus?
Speaker 4: What's going on.
Speaker 7: A lot and a little bit?
Speaker 8: You know, we're out here in New York State where we've got this joke of a governor that I like to call Kathy the High Priestess Hopeful, and she just vetoed the bill that would make it so they get rid of the tolls on the Expressway which were supposed to be going twenty years ago. And aside from that, my local area in Rochester, my elected officials have lost sight of everything. Crime is abundant, all the cars are being broken into, you know, and they just keep telling us crime is down and everything is fantastic. It's those lovely Democrat politician policies you guys like to talk about.
Speaker 5: You sound like a Democratic commercial over there, Marcus Hey.
Speaker 8: I mean, if that's what you like, you know, go ahead and vote for it.
Speaker 2: She gave everybody two hundred dollars right oh yeah, oh yeah, barely enough to cover your cover your car window.
Speaker 5: So you're.
Speaker 2: Jesus so what she'd done today trying to.
Speaker 4: Seeway throughway?
Speaker 2: We were supposed to have that paid for forty years ago.
Speaker 6: Right yeah, yeah, Jersey is the same thing we were supposed to get rid of those toll boots on the I think the Garden State Parkway was paid off at least twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: So well we all know here they never give rid of that.
Speaker 2: Exactly what happened happened to those guys that were head of tolls on the throughway.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe they got.
Speaker 7: Put into different departments.
Speaker 6: I wonder they got forcibly retired. At least the ones on the Garden State Parkway. I used to when I used to have to go through it, there was always the same woman there, and then it was even one I got to know on the turnpike a guy. They were already in their fifties or sixty, and this is at the early two thousands. Then they started coming out with that easy pass crap, and yeah, just to annoy the you know, easy pass because I don't like to be tracked and I don't want tickets mailed to me because I would go between one toboo to the other too fast. They would assume my speed was over one hundred. So I used to go through the pay and they would always be we'd shit chat and they said, yeah, they're gonna, they're forcing us to retire.
Speaker 5: So I'm assuming that happened to all of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it took me a long time. It's actually forced apointment, and it's still not really forced for me. But that easy pass, I hate that tracking. Well, Marcus, what about your state with mont DOMI you know, we just had Ice people get threatened and they threatened Trish McLaughlan to you know, do some terrible things to her, and they from actually Glenny's Neck of the Woods over in New Jerry.
Speaker 4: But uh, what happened with.
Speaker 3: This guy putting out an Ice video of how to commit treason? Because if they're here illegally, and your and you're you're putting out a video as the future mayor.
Speaker 4: It's going to.
Speaker 7: Provide aid and comfort because we are.
Speaker 4: In the war that people wanted to take hardly.
Speaker 3: So now you got your mayor providing aid and comfort to the enemy by saying how to avoid ice? What's going on with that? And your governor since we had her one, you know, she co signed it.
Speaker 8: She's she didn't have probably you, so you know, it's a very big situation. Let's jump into the real aspect of what's going on. There's two sides to it, and the first one is the population so that they can get more votes in the House of Representatives. They know with our out my outward migration in New York State, if they didn't have these illegal aliens here and they weren't counting them and the census, then we would have lost seats. We probably still even with them, need to lose seats because people are just fleeing in such numbers because of the horrible, bad policies. And it chimes right into what you were talking about with the illegal aliens being aided and abetted by our elected officials. Just two nights ago, there was a man who was detained by Ice and people were like, oh, he's been here for like twenty years, you know, Oh, they shouldn't have took him. He's got a family and stuff. I'm sorry, he's been here twenty years and he hasn't tried over it was over right, and he hasn't gotten his paperwork together or anything. You know, Like, this is a very serious conversation. And my senator, my state senator for my district, which is fifty six, is Jeremy Cooney. He's out there talking about, oh, I shouldn't be doing this, this, that, and the third da da da da da dada. I'm like, excuse me. First of all, guy, he's not your constituent. I'm your constituent. I am a citizen. These people I saw, I can't remember who it was I saw today. They were mad because Ice took one of the people and they were like there was somebody in Congress and he was like, oh, well that's my constituent.
Speaker 7: No, that's not your constituent.
Speaker 8: These people that are elected officials forget that they are supposed to serve us. We the people, the American citizens, not people that have their own countries. Like, that's boulder dash to put it mildly.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard that word used in a long time.
Speaker 4: That was pretty That was more than mildly when you use both the dash, I know.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about hooligans?
Speaker 7: Listen, they got some of those too.
Speaker 8: You see these people acting a fool, breaking out the car windows on ice, jumping on top of the cars, putting all of these planters in the way of them, and stuff like that just the other day in New York City, and Mundani like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: What you should do.
Speaker 8: You should stop them, and you should interfere with a federal investigation.
Speaker 7: I'm like, last time I checked, that was illegal. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, let me ask you this much.
Speaker 6: If let's say some disaster happens again and poor Mammy Dammy, being the mayor that he is, suddenly needs the federal government to come in and assist him, let's just say, hypothetically, which won't happen, that he's the because he's a raghead. Let's have another nine to eleven. What's he going to do. I don't want FEMA in here, I don't want any disaster relief or any of his crap, So don't come in or hamper any efforts to save people that might be in rubble.
Speaker 8: No, well he wants that, right because that's money. Want that, it's money. He wants the money he doesn't want. He just doesn't want law enforcement.
Speaker 6: His fraudulent constituents that vote and throwing their rasses out like they should be. Then you know he doesn't want them taken out. Please you know, let me. Did you hear what he pointed as his in charge of his crime and safety?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Somebody prisoner? A prisoner?
Speaker 7: What was he in prison for again?
Speaker 1: Murder?
Speaker 7: Who do he murdered?
Speaker 6: I forgot who? But it was like ten twenty years ago. Now he's in charge of crime and safety.
Speaker 8: Is that like one of those uh navigators where they're like, these are our peace navigators and they're gonna give hugs to thugs and pay criminals not to shoot people.
Speaker 7: That's what we got here in Rochester.
Speaker 3: Well, also you saw Chicago where they got the guy standing next to Prisca and the mayor right, and they are the committee robberies and burg reason yeah, and smashing grabs and then go stand next to the governor.
Speaker 4: The next day, we got our.
Speaker 5: Buddy on here story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we welcome welcome aboard you doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was late. I had to rep of a business meeting.
Speaker 4: No, that that's that's fine.
Speaker 3: Uh Johnna, I guess the title of the show Stewarts has a lot to do with you. This week we got patriots, pipe bombers and paper ballots.
Speaker 4: So no, no, no, no, you're the patriot.
Speaker 3: You're the patriot trying to get to the paper ballots.
Speaker 2: We have two of our guests, Marcus Williams, who's fighting socialists in Western New York, and we've got.
Speaker 1: Dust and Stuart.
Speaker 4: Uh. Your last name was testing.
Speaker 1: Right, pardon broad Roads Road.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Uh, the founder of oath Caper so uh hevy duty. Yes, so I wanted to introduce you both to one another. Marcus and uh.
Speaker 7: And pleasure brother, you too.
Speaker 1: You're in New York.
Speaker 8: Listen, I'm up here in Western New York, Monroe County, City of Rochester. Brother terrible. We're in good company. Gotta keep it, got to keep it light.
Speaker 6: You guys are the outsider. You're from Texas in the west side of the country. We're all crammed from the armpit up to up to the dandriff.
Speaker 1: You guys are in the territory for sure, that's.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about, gentlemen, Well.
Speaker 4: Let's go that to you. Let's let's get some background on you.
Speaker 2: Can you introduce our I know you've been on before, and can you introduce our audience to your group?
Speaker 1: Sure, so you've done. Yeah. So, Oath Keepers is both military and police and firefighters. I was a paratrooper in the army and a volunteer firefighter, and I started in two thousand and nine and the main goal was to remind everyone with a military or police that they took an oath to defend the Constitution against Holling's foreign and domestic and to you know, take ticket seriously. That was the mission of oath Keepers and still is. I was one of the j six political prisoners that was wrongly accused and put in prison after January the sixth happened, and uh, you know, that's a long story, but I know what it's like to be a target of the deep state and the lawfair that was used against us. Is the warning I have for the American people is the same exact thing we'll be done to you if they get back into power at the national level. And that's the what I'm worried about is that if we don't defeat the deep state during this Trump term, then it's going to be exponentially worse, like by order of magnitude when they come back into power. So that's what I'm worried about right now, Stuart.
Speaker 4: Do you believe.
Speaker 3: That if we don't get this done in the next three years in a couple of months, is there any turning back? I mean, I know you say it using the word exponentially worse. Right, Well, this was almost a cataclysmic event if he didn't get re elected. Now we're here and we got to get it done. What do you think what'll happen if.
Speaker 4: We don't get it done?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think it's by the grace of God that we have this brief reprieve, and I think I believe God saved saved Trump in Butler. He knows that himself, and that's why it's so incredibly frustrating that he's not focused, not enough on taking down the actual deep state. And it's the same strategy as the last time, to you know, distract him, put him on the defensive, and then run the clock out. That's what they're doing to him again. And the biggest problem he has right now, is he's surrounded by snakes in his own in his own inner circle. You know, I've been saying this for for months now. He should fire Cash Hotel, Dan Bongino, Ham Bondie, Todd Blanche in the in the d D and inside of his you know, An Ratcliffe of the head of the CIA's people. They're not reforming those organizations. They're not purging out all the deep Staters that were. In fact, they're putting them in work. That young man that they I believe the young man that they they've charged with the pipe bombing is a is a victim. I think he's also being used to cover their tracks. And I don't believe that at all. I really don't. And they put a prosecutor, I forget her name, but he put a prosecutor who helped persecute and prosecute General f and then she went on to be one of the prosecutors in the Proud Boy trial. That's who's running that prosecution. It's just ridiculous. So you know, the deep state carries on, and that's why you should fire all those people. None of them are firing and purging the deep staters out of their organizations. In fact, they're they're doing the exact opposite. They're helping them with their with their with their narrative, and they're helping them with their lawfare to continue. It's sad.
Speaker 8: Whatever whatever happened to the AT and T building that was blown up, did we ever forget any information on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 8: You don't remember after the election they said that that was a communications hub that mysteriously blew up.
Speaker 7: You don't, You don't remember.
Speaker 5: That, remember this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the deep state made sure I forgot that one.
Speaker 7: I guess they did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 8: There was also a ballot printing place up here in my area where it just mysteriously incinerated, like not even caught fire, like incinerated, like yeah, that's right, yeah, like none of the all of the machines and everything. And the owner was on the TV talking about, I don't even know how this is even possible. All of the machines are even gone, Like how is this even possible?
Speaker 6: So there was a lot of that you should have at least debris, right, Stewart, being an ex firefighter, you could agree with that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, they they pulled a coup in twenty twenty and they've covered their tracks any way they can. And that's why teen Peters is in prison in Colorado. And that's another one. I mean, myself and Ivan Rayklan were both in complete agreement. What President Trump should do is he should just go rescue her. He should send the US marshals. I would send US Marshall's. The Secret Service, put her in the put her into the UH Witness Protection Program as a material witness of the of the election fraud in twenty twenty. She has you know, she has all the receipts from what she saw in Colorado, and that's what that's why they have a solitary right now trying to kill her. And so President Trump should rescue her and just go get her and then let them fight and the courts try to get back. But this is the problem. He's not doing any of these things he could do. I mean, I encouraged him to use his absolute power of declassification to expose the deep status. I wrote open letters in twenty twenty. You know they use that against me in my trial. But that's the answer, is he has the ability to expose them. Exposure is the first step, and by exposing them, he takes away their power. And he should expose not just the dirty politicians that are being blackmailed by the CIA and Massad. That's how they control people's through blackmail. He should expose all the judges too, all the corow judges, and that's what he should do, and should put Tulsa Gabbard and Pete Haxth in charge of doing doing it. Kick the CIA out of the building, kick the FBI out of the building, and tell them all to go home. They can be unpaid leave, and then put the US military intelligence in charge of sifting through all that crap and declassifying anything that's not a legitimate menial sterity secret. Everything else should be exposed to the American people. They can see like Dose was starting to do. So Dose the d OK does the FBI, dojes CIA expose all the corruption and by doing that, you exposed all the dirty people in Congress, all the correct judges in every branch of the government needs exposed. But exposure is the only way to really take him down. If he doesn't do that, what he's doing now is not going to take him down. He takes exposure. That's that's why, that's why I'm so frustrated.
Speaker 6: Well, you're not the only one who's frustrated, because Christine Bush out in California, and she would probably reaffirm what you're saying there, because she's the one who uncovered the mortgage fraud for Adam Shit, and she did all the network. She was a real estate agent or she owns a real estate agency, and she's running for Congress. She did all the paperwork, put it all together, and she went to the date, all the way to DC expecting to be presenting this out of the DOJ. Instead she was dragged in and interrogated, and it out that Todd Blanche is the one who's slowing down the entire investigation like he doesn't want something to happen. And it's because from what I heard, he's just as guilty of the same thing, a mortgage fraud.
Speaker 1: Well, no, the problem. The problem is is that whether it's Todd Blanche or for Pambody yourself in the DOJ, or whether it's Cash Betel or Bongino, they've been co opted or compromised and they're just covering. They're part of the deep state, you know, so they they're covering for them. Look look at look at look at Cashptel.
Speaker 7: You know, I said, it's so sad.
Speaker 8: I'm like, it's it's I feel offended because I really wanted to believe in them, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like I had a little I had a little smidgeon of folk that just maybe, just maybe, and they took that away.
Speaker 7: I'm mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Like when it was revealed that there were two hundred and seventy four undercover FBI and the crowd on j six, it was finally revealed it didn't come from Cash Hotel, it came from a member of Congress and said hey, this is this is what we know. And then Cash Betel covered for the deep state. He said, oh, look those agents were improperly used for riot control that day. It's like, give me a break, man, That's not what they were doing. They were They were in the crowd instigating and provoking. They're being provocateurs, and Soel is covering for them.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 4: The problem is, I said, well, it's funny you brought that up.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 4: We go right here, it's funny you brought that up. This guy right.
Speaker 9: Here and Ray John Sullivan is showing a video of them breaking in.
Speaker 4: Ray's telling him the charge the police.
Speaker 3: That's the video of John Sullivan telling you that it was planned.
Speaker 7: Dude, I was trying to tell you. I couldn't say much. You just have to watch my child. Is this not gonna be the best film you've ever made in your life?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Such a riot. They're walking around in an American's life. Hell, you are recording, but I didn't record.
Speaker 1: You were man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the whole thing with that is you heard him say there was a plan.
Speaker 7: He couldn't tell his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Right after that instant he got paid by.
Speaker 4: Seeing in other media networks. This wasn't plan. And the reason I wanted to bring this back to you, Stewart, is because.
Speaker 3: You got charged with a bunch of other grandmothers.
Speaker 4: I'm just throwing a grandma's career. But you got eighteen years.
Speaker 3: You were sentenced to eighteen years for being there.
Speaker 1: For nothing, from being outside.
Speaker 3: Well, Enrique wasn't even there, right, he wasn't even He got eighteen years.
Speaker 1: No, he got twenty two.
Speaker 4: We got twenty two, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they picked him up before it even happened.
Speaker 7: It wasn't even It was a couple of days before.
Speaker 1: Well they charged him. That was when they charged him for for bringing in I think it was a magazine. I got a rifle magazine. He brought a rifle magazine to that he had he had engraved with Proud Boy stuff on it. But they knew he was coming into into town and they were waiting. They were waiting for him because they had they had a stitch inside the Proud Boys, and we had a stitch in some oathkeeper. If we found out a trial, I called this guy as a wit and I can't still can't say his name. I think I'm still nder a gag order. But you're gonna go look it up for the New York Times. The New York Times exposed this guy. But in my trial, I was going to call this guy as a witness, and then the prosecutor said, well, actually he works for us. He had a high level oathkeeper that he recruited to be a snitch on oathkeepers. The FBI did as early as August of twenty twenty. This guy's being paid six thousand dollars a month to to uh inform on us. This is the problem. During Trump's administration, under his own nose, his supposedly his FBI was going around and in trapping American citizens and trapped us all on J six, And those same people are still in the FBI to this day. They have not been purged. And so what are they doing right now? The same shit they're still doing part of my language, but they're like this, this young the young man. They're framed them for the pipe bombing. They're framing an innocent man to cover the fact that they were involved. That pipe bomber was a FED. It wasn't some guy living in his mom's base and who's a Broni and whatever it's It was a FED. And only when you had Glen Glenn Baker or Steve Baker, I mean Steve Baker from from Blaze Media was exposing who their actual pipe bomber was, which was a Capitol Police officer. When you put that story out, all of a sudden, now they now they solve it.
Speaker 4: That's a star within the last month.
Speaker 1: They started putting three weeks right then, and then you got Bongino and Patel saying, oh, all the events was there are just are you know? The leadership was bad. Now the whole place is rotten and they're rotten too, still are.
Speaker 3: Well That gets me back to my point, how the hell do we get it? Is Trump scared? I mean, Butler, that's that's a wake up call. I remember when bon Gino and Lewandowski couldn't get into the convention Center in Philadelphia with the court order.
Speaker 4: So now you expect her as the.
Speaker 3: Dj ier sent to go after these people when she was scared with the court order, to get the stamp police or the local police, which I was there to storm the share Rochelle Balahu's crastmas criminal. I just know all these people don't worry about it. But the fact is, how the hell do we get out of this pickle? Because well, when they locked you up for eighteen years, when they locked carry up for twenty two years, when they locked grandmothers up, when they lock people up whose daughter's getting great by a transgender person and they go and complain at a school board meeting, when they leave grandmothers and grandfathers in jail for four years without due process, and nobody does a damn thing about it. How to help do we get through these three years and getting what you want and what I want?
Speaker 4: And with Glenn want and what Marcus, what is the deep state purge?
Speaker 1: Yes, only we have to get Trump to do his job. We've got to get him to do what he can do and stop listening to the people. And he's being his gatekeepers around him Susie Wilds for example, it's chief of staff. They're blocking any attempts to even reach him. And that's where we're at. And then, like I said, they're going to run the clock out on him. So only if we can get through to him to do his job, to focus on the deep state, to actually purge this. You got mystion just in the CIA and the FBI, But meanwhile, put somebody in there is actually going to purge it. All those agents should be fired, the d o J, all those prosecutors should be fired. In the military, every corrupt general like another General Millie. It's full of General Millie. Still he needs to purge them. That's why it's so frustrating. Trump can do it. He has the power and authority as the commander in chief and the president. He's just not doing his job. This is reality. So how do we get him to his job?
Speaker 3: Do you think he'll do it or do you think because what it does here is it's not Trump, it's us. We're done, you know, I watched football games and stuff like that, and I remember going through elementary school, junior high school, and what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean, what do you mean? It's not Trump, it's us. He's he's in the hot seat. He's the commander in chief. He has the ability to do this.
Speaker 3: Right now I'm saying is when Trump's out of office, if this doesn't get done, we're the ultimate victims. You know, Trump may or may not go to Marlago, wherever the hell he's going. He's a billionaire, right But mister Jacobs, mister Rowse, mister fog Tee, we're in trouble when you got people, just for example, you're talking about the job not getting done. We got this healthcare crap every time when it gets to the to the finish line.
Speaker 7: Now we got to jump and try to do so much.
Speaker 3: We can't wait two and a half three years for Trump to fire who he needs to fight. You know, they locked up His attorney represented him and it got locked up. So I don't My thing is, do you think he's scared? I know he has the power, he's the commander in chief. We peak maybe pe can do it, Maybe he can bring some money, Maybe we can find the good generals in the circles Trump.
Speaker 6: Trump has to balance a couple of things here. It's more than just internal Trump also has to handle external.
Speaker 5: So what I think is a possible reason.
Speaker 4: How long will it take for me to pick you up from from January.
Speaker 1: Sixth a year because they had to go cook up fake evidence against me because they didn't go inside, but my but my co defendants. Weeks they went and got they rounded up like seven eight oath keepers. Within a matter of weeks, we're put in solitary confinement. Then they finally got me a year later because they they coerced a couple of guys in the rolling over and pleading out and saying, yes, Stewart told us to go inside, and you know he planned to attack the capital since November on Carboll's farm. That's when they came and got me. But yes they did. Within weeks they had a arrest. So there's no excuse. Not at this point, it's ridiculous. There's no arrest of the deep state. And I don't want to give trouble pass. I just yes, he's being distracted foreign policy. Yes, that's the whole point. They just distract him and run the clock out but he needs to. And you think he'd known by now whose real enemies are. You know, he's not safe, his family's not safe. So I just don't understand why he's not taking this section. And I got no f's to give about any excuse while he's being three or whatever. He swore the same oath I did. In fact, it's even more on point talks about it, talks about ex king the laws of the union and preserving and protecting the union. So he has a responsibility and duty to step up. And I got no you know, no excuses for him. He's got to do his job right.
Speaker 8: No one has been Somebody says, who's at Honey? Was that Honeyward? Is that what that said? No one is Honey West. No one has been arrested. Pam BONDI needs to be replaced. And you know what the scariest thing is that I just read something this morning talking about, oh, Trey Gowady might replace her, Lord have mercy?
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, yeah, that's from the end of the fire. He's another Yeah, Jeffrey Clark.
Speaker 5: I have respect for him. The man is highly intelligent.
Speaker 1: I got no respect for him. I don't give a damn for him.
Speaker 5: Because I know he's deep state and he's a rhino.
Speaker 6: He's the same thing like Paul Ryan, highly intelligent, and that's also dangerous because he could use that intelligence against us.
Speaker 1: So now he's another deep Stater, he's another clock out. Now he needs to put Jeffrey Clark into the attorney general. That's who I would put in there because right now they are trying to strip Jeffrey clark license in Washington, d C. That'll lets you know when you're being attacked by them. That's the guy you want. Someone like that, that's what you need to have in there.
Speaker 8: So for everybody in the audience that's not familiar with jeff Jeffrey Clark, please give some background on him.
Speaker 1: So he was a deputy attorney general. And when Bill Barr finally I mean Bill Barr was a disaster from the very beginning and Trump Trump put a horrible person in there. And of course we now know Bill Bill Barr is part of the plot against President Trump. Uh So we finally finally resigned at a really tail end of Trump's administration last time, and then Jeffrey Clark was going to step in as the attorney general. So and he was one of the ones that was willing to, you know, challenge the the the validity of the of the elector slates coming out of the states. So that's why he was targeted. He was one of the people that they were going after with law fair in Georgia. Him and Sidney Palell. I mean just recently, President Trump pardoned a lot of people that were on the alternate slates of electors in the different states, including Georgia. He pardoned, uh, Jeffrey Clark and Sidney Powell and other and and John Eastman. They're good another good attorney. So those are the people you want that the attorneys who were targeted as part of the deep state takedown or President Trump are the ones that you want to hire. John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, Sidney Palell, you know. So that's that's who I think have proved their credibility, especially John Eastman and Jeffrey Clark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I agree with that. I know.
Speaker 3: Sidney Powell was on his Uh actually I would hope that she would uh replace Bondi as the US attorney.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, amazing, well.
Speaker 3: Because Sidney will fight because they already went after her heart and yeah, maybe maybe Jojah Geneva and Victoria Tunzi.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it seemed like they were fighting. Uh.
Speaker 3: But when they when they try to put you in jail, when they did the Stewart and what they do, what they did with Mike Lindell and people like that, those were people that were over the target.
Speaker 4: State was not going to allow it to happen.
Speaker 3: You know, they're not Christopher Ray In your case, Stewart when he was testifying about January sixth, say hey, I gotta leave here now, guys, I can't even testify. First of all, he was getting softball questions.
Speaker 4: Then he goes. Then they find out he took his private FBI plane on vacation, just left, just left to hear him.
Speaker 3: And so I don't know how we get through this deep state mup because your whole Congress is complist in all this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Well what I said, the only way to do it is through exposure. I mean, think of about think back at the history of the FBI. Why was Jever FBI director for life? He had no proceress on everyone. Yeah, he had, he had dirt on everyone, he had files on everyone. It's the same thing now, it's even worse now. I was back in the days of file cabinets and and you know wiretaps. Now you got NSA surveillance over everything we do. It's all digital surveillance. They know exactly and they know who the pipeimmer was from day one. It was one of them.
Speaker 3: But they know.
Speaker 1: Exactly who everybody is, and they know what everyone's dirt, and that's how they control these politicians. That's what Epstein was doing. He was part of a of a intelligence agency MASAD and CI, a blackmail operation to control politicians, executives, all the elite that he invited back to his island. He would film them with underage girls or his or in his place in New York. He had cameras in every room, including including the bathrooms. It was an intelligence run blackmail operation. And that's why Trump is losing his own base right now because he didn't follow through on his commitment to expose all those people that got blackmailed by Jeffrey by Epstein. They need to be exposed. And not just them, not just the ones that Epstein was blackmailing, but all the rest of them have been blackmailed by the intelligence agencies over the entire history of the CIA and that's how they control people. So it just drives me crazy. He has the ability. All he's got to do is put Tulca Gabbard in charge of it, and like I said, use military intelligence because they're more trustworthy, pick them all out of the building, go in there and sift through it all and expose it all the American people. Once he does that, then he should have vote the Insurrection Act and go arrest them. That's his only play, guys, That's the only play that will actually take them down. Nothing else is going to work.
Speaker 6: I think is one hundred percent true, and the possibility could exist because but he also came up against resistance because he did this with Elon Musk and when and did it to Usaid, and then I think the Democrats and the Deep States saw that he meant business and that he will go through and they just put up a massive wall that he's had the circumvent to try to get.
Speaker 1: You know what they did, Someone in his own circle got him to fight with with with Elon Musk. That's how they got rid of Doge. Wasn't anybody in Congress got rid of Doze. It was someone in Trump's own camp that.
Speaker 6: Him and Elon Musk's argument was more or less a distraction to prevent Elon's company, Tesla, being burned to the ground.
Speaker 5: And they figured, well, I mean, it's just a theory.
Speaker 6: But the liberals all suddenly hated Tesla and hated him and burning his company down, and he was losing tons of money. So they figured if they make a fake argument on TV and in public that oh my god, yes he's anti Trump again.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're with the Elon again.
Speaker 4: We'll stop.
Speaker 1: Oh but regardless, Doze is no longer no longer exists, right right, So there revealing, that's what I'm saying, the same thing that he was on the right track. Dose was exactly on the right track. He's got to do it to every agency, not just the USA. You got to do it to the d O, j f B, I, NSA, you know, c i A, do it to all of them. And so same thing. Elon must have been bought Twitter. What do you? What do you do? He exposed all the internal corruption inside of Twitter, all the meetings where the FBI, NSA, DHS was sitting in on meetings inside of Twitter deciding who to censor and what the censor. Exposed all of it. I'm telling you guys, exposure is the only way out. Just like the Bible sets right, the truth was sets free.
Speaker 4: Sounded like it's the only disaffected. But here's the problem about high school.
Speaker 3: Your words are actually depressing because I don't think that people has the balls, you know, because even big balls got his ass beat adult.
Speaker 1: He just needed he just needs some security. Mean, I couldn't take care of that. I could have provided security for him.
Speaker 4: No, we need that. Go ahead, go ahead. I won't cut you off.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're good man. I'm just just he's got to do his duty and there's no excuse and for not to do it. So we just have to. I believe that it's our job to push him to do his job. But at the same time, we need to get ourselves squared away in case he doesn't do it. What are we going to do then? So my advice to American people is get as strong as you can in the time you have left. Get strong locally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So here's the deal, what we have going on. It's a number of other factors. Also, I'm not a big fan of Tim Poole or whatever the case is. Every now and then he's all right. But he had one of his people at in Congress the other day interviewed Tim bar but the shark shark, how do you say that guy's name?
Speaker 7: Love that guy.
Speaker 8: I can't remember his last name, but anyway, Representative Tim and yeah, the sharp Yeah, And he was saying he's listen. He was like, it doesn't matter. The Democrats, the Republicans. And remember this guy is like a firm Trump supporter, and he'll kind of wag his tail to Trump's tune. Whatever he says, he'll give his own personal reasons on it. And I like most of his reasoning, even if I don't agree with it. But he came out of his mouth and said, very plainly, he said, listen, it's the Democrats and the Republicans. None of them have a spine. None of them want to do anything. They're just going along to get along, towing the line, and they'd rather actually go out there and name post offices instead.
Speaker 7: Of doing the work of the people.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 8: So when we're like, oh, well this we want that, these people are so insidious that they could care less about the American people. They want to keep the status quo. They don't want things to change because they've got their own little carve outs. They feel comfortable while the rest of us lions lie in squalor essentially, like let me rephrase that we lie in the ashes of our former republic. This is what's going on. This is what's going on, And what we really need is, first off, buy more AMMO.
Speaker 7: That's number one.
Speaker 8: Number two is we need people on local levels to start pushing back and push for legislation. So we need people. We look at all of the surveillance, like right where I am, we just got all of the surveillance is now going to be networked together. The sheriffs, with the license plate readers, with the drones, with the cameras, with this, with the.
Speaker 7: Debt, it's all going to be network together.
Speaker 8: They just announced it the other day and then soon they're gonna be like, yeah, we're gonna put in the bio recognition, facial detection, gate detection, all of this. And remember this is the local level, right, so it makes it easier for the federal level to access all of the compiled data already if they want to catch somebody. And this is something we really need to pay attention to, because it's, like you said, if something's not done. Now in the presidency, we're gonna lose everything that we thought was freedom. We're on the verge of digital ID. They've already launched it on Apple Play, they've already launched it on Android. New York State has its own digital ID, which the High Priests Kathy is.
Speaker 7: Like, well, you don't have to use it.
Speaker 8: It's just a convenience right now now, right, But we saw what happened in New York with the vax passes, like, who's stupid, So we really really really have to make sure around.
Speaker 6: If you saw the news the other day, they're getting rid of a Metro card and yeah, they're asking people do you like using this new thing, which was a digital phone only option. I'd like to know about that bum that's sober by Times Square with a shopping card that don't have a phone.
Speaker 7: They'll give it.
Speaker 8: They'll give him one because it's easier to track him with one. That's that's part of what these are so called Obama phones really are, which is a Lifeline program, which is from Reagan. But that's another conversation. Look, look, please don't get me started on that. You got a little piece of Israel right in your hand. That's what Yahoo told us. Okay, make sure you don't forget.
Speaker 1: It's your ankle bracelet. Guys.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, you know what's funny is before you came on store, me and Glenn and us was joking about women the easy pass, you know, like the first tracking device. Oh, you flying through the tolls. But now like let's say it from one interest to the next exit. Oh, you were going one hundred miles an dollar because you couldn't get here that fast. So in order to track you, and we keep giving away a little bit of our freedoms, the right to be secure in our person's and effects. You know, is that Fourth Amendment season right there when they take all these things that you're talking about, Marcus, whether it's your digital footprints, you gotta do right now.
Speaker 4: You gotta have real ideas.
Speaker 3: The plane is going to you forty five dollars and they want you to pack on your phone so everything you're being tracked.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Everybody knows my phone here, no internet and no GPS tracking, no nothing. I've told you and warned you all, get this ship off your phone.
Speaker 4: You could be.
Speaker 6: Tracked only by the battery, by triangulation. You know with some towers which gives you a fighting chance, and the way I drive it like I stole it, there ain't no cop gonna catch me.
Speaker 3: Well, Stuart Stewart also still still got me depressed because when we look at how we give.
Speaker 4: Away all our liberties. But he'll be on the paratrooper.
Speaker 3: And you know when we watch America's past time least it should have been baseball whatever. And you watch these athletes when the Pleasures of Bleaches is being played, they only put the handle but heart you know what it is, and do all this other kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: That's treason. To me, that's treason. I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 4: All this stuff is treason. I know.
Speaker 3: Stuart was talking about the Insurrection Act because Trump when you got locked up, Stuart, even though it was a year later and they called it insurrection and all that. Well, Donald Trump was the president and ultimate elections like you talk about with Tina Peters and everything like that, How could you insurrect against the command and Donald Trump on you.
Speaker 4: Right, the president.
Speaker 3: It wasn't It's projection.
Speaker 1: It's projection. They accused you. What they did they pulled into legal and unconstitutional election, which was a coup organized cop country and then they we were protesting against that, and so they was projection and they entrapped us into going in the building. I mean, that's been to look at Jay six is a righteous protest against their coup that they manipulated into going inside the building to distract you from what they did, to cover from what they did by looking saying, see, these people are trying to attack democracy when they're the ones who were destroying. Yeah. I wanted the pressure, the pressure, guys. I wanted to to to jump on what Marcus said. It's not just the States doing this crap. Look at Peter Tiele, look at Palinger. That's what it's coming through the trumpets right now because he's you know, because he kills the boy.
Speaker 5: Je Van's graduated flag there.
Speaker 8: Hey Stuart, you're you're breaking up, but we gotta go. We gotta go to commercial. So let's finish this up when we get back from commercial.
Speaker 3: Yes, after the break, Stewart, Hey, guys, we're back. Uh, we'll be waiting. Well, I'm glad to be back. Momentarily, Stewart. When we left, you are to get a couple of points across and your audio went out little bit. Can you start back where you left off?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was talking about Palenter and Peter Teal and his relationship with JD. Vance.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Jedvance graduated from Yale Law School, the same place I went to law school. I graduated in two thousand and four. I believe he graduated like twenty twelve, somewhere in there. But as soon as he graduated from Yale Law School, he went straight to San Francisco and began working, which has an ironic term to say about San Francisco. He went straight to San Francisco and started working for Peter Teal. Peter Teal is the guy that runs Palent. Peter tile is married to another man. He's a total transhumanist. I watched one interview where Peter Teal said, the problem with the trans sexual movement is it doesn't go far enough. We should we should be we should be modifying every part of our body, not just our sex organs. He's an absolute transhumanist. So this is who JD. Advance worked for. That's who groomed him and supported him for his running in the Senate, and that's I believe that's why he's now been installed as the Vice president. It's the tech oligarchy from Silicon Valley putting their tentacles into the Trump administration. And that's why you see all these data centers being built all over the country. It's not just for AI to win the AI battle, it's to have massive data so they can do massive surveillance over US, the American people. That's what's coming. Peter Thiel overseas did surveillance and targeting platforms for the US military and for the Israelia military. That's what he did, and now he's doing the same thing here at home. In fact, police police stations or police departments around the country already using his technology to track people in their local communities. It's already put his fingers into all the local community law enforcement. And he's building I believe it's going to be in the end and be terminator land over all of US toll surveillance. And they are bringing in digital ID and they're also bringing in digital currency that's programmed. That's what they're doing right now. By the by the Trump administration is being done. So Trump is being either. I mean, he got played in COVID freaking Operation warp Speed was a friggin disaster. It made him basically an accessory of mass murder unwillingly. But he got completely played. And because he doesn't want to admit that, to this day, he still brags about Operation Warp Speed. That's why he had the CEO of fire understanding in the White House, and he's committing him as being a great guy. Did a great job during COVID. So they know they can play Trump, and they're playing them again now they're playing in for big Tech.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I agree with everything you said, though, Sorry didn't cut you off there, Jake.
Speaker 10: But but but the thing is when you talk about being played, is that why all these governors not getting not getting arrested for these mass murderers, Like, yes.
Speaker 7: That's right, I want her in prison. I want him in prison.
Speaker 8: Kathy and Cuomo, they need to both be in federal prison for the atrocities that they committed. We got both of them out here doing just I could just talk about so many different violations of just the Bill of Rights, not even talking about the whole greater Constitution, the complete intentional I don't even know what you call it, deregulation of human life, you know, like that that it's ridiculous, and.
Speaker 6: The beginning of them all is is Snaggletot, who lives about ten miles for me.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the other day I met his lieutenant governor and I gave him here about this. But he's complicity murder. He brought those old people in the same room as healthy people.
Speaker 1: And all you mean Clomo, you mean no Murphy.
Speaker 7: Murphy he's talking about. Yeah, I was talking about.
Speaker 6: Just as bad as all two of them together were probably draconian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so none of them, like I said that the CEO of Pfizer is a mass murderer globally. Yeah, he's standing in the White House and President Trump is shaking his hand and saying what a great guy he is. It's just it's horrible, and it's.
Speaker 3: What everybody it's locking up. Richard, you know, because you know what they did. You talk about Murphy, you talk about Clomo, you talk about hoel Well, Richard, ak Rachel whatever you want to call him. Levine after he killed all the people in Elslvania and even killing him because he moved his mother out of the nursing home, said anyone else to die, they made him the sistant HHS director, so they knew that they were covering their tracks. And that's why they you know, get back to what Stewart says, they put these people in strategic positions, whether it's jad Advance rather it's somebody on the Supreme Court, like I don't even know what the hell that league is, but they put them all the strategic positions. And then when someone like Stewart comes in and try to get evidence which is sculpatory evidence, I mean, I know you.
Speaker 4: Want to del Ma, I didn't.
Speaker 3: So what's that That informant that was inside your organization? That's evidence to me, that's exculpatory evidence that they didn't allow you to use in your criminal trial.
Speaker 1: So well, they weren't, like back to back to ray Epps. We were not allowed to show that video of ray Epps on the night before January of the fifth urging people to go inside the capitol next day. Yes, we were not allowed to show that. We were not allowed to show any footge from him on the day of j six. We were not allowed to call him as a witness. We were not allowed to have mentioned his name to the jury in trial.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you who said you couldn't there that?
Speaker 6: What's that who said that you couldn't air it the judge, judge, judge Meta, Okay, so we're in the court in court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in our in our trial, we were going to show the jury the video of Repps so the night before telling people to go inside the capitol, and that was not out of January of the fifth, and we were not allowed to show video of him the day of Jay six whispering and Ryan Samsel's ear. RAYM. Samsel is a young guy that has had on backwards and pushed over the first you know, bike rack. And but right before he did that, Rey Apps was whispering his ear. We're not allowed to show that video of Ramps whispringing his tear. We're not allowed to mention Ram's name. So they were covering for Ray Apps and they're making sure the jury didn't see that. And then that Jay six to be same thing. They didn't show the video. They wouldn't even talk about Reps. They they erased him from existence. He didn't exist as far as they were concerned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was the argument they used to deny that evidence from coming in?
Speaker 1: Oh, the judge is not relevant. The judgements problem got a federal judge can do whatever they want and pull whatever crap out of their ass. They want to make any excuse what they're doing, and they do it all the time. I'm gonna take you this right now. I used to be a lawyer, so it was triminal journey in Montana before that, I clearked for the Arizona Supreme Court when I got out of law school, and then I saw corrupt legal so is I saw it in Arizona, I saw wat clerk, I saw it. I saw it in Montana. Just where they want, and so prosecutors do whatever they want. They put people on the stand who lie all the time all over the country, state and federal. It happens everywhere, and no judge will do anything about it because they're all in on the same plan. That's why President said, we said to meet the President reviews is. It's it's Nancy system. He said, of guys thirty years in prison, it'll take two years because he doesn't want to go thirty years until they get reroll roaded into false confessions. It happens everywhere. Every freaking plea bargain is coerced, guaranteed, and almost all the time they're also told you must cooperate, which means you gotta get understand lit by somebody else. That happens all the time, also all over the country. The whole system's corrupt, guys, not just when the Democrats are in power. It's corrupt all the time.
Speaker 7: That's sick.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: One thing I want to I want to.
Speaker 8: Get here before we get to far down this bunny trail. We were talking about the technocrats in Trump's orbit right now, okay, and we were talking about the massive surveillance and stuff. I want to talk about Elon Musk Cruise. Everybody's favorite right now. Everybody wants to give him hugs and kisses. That man is a monster.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: I like a lot of his projects and the stuff he's working on. That man is a monster. That is doctor brain chip. He wants to put a chip inside of people's brains. But more than that, I don't know if you guys saw his interview the other day. He was at the I don't know if it was the earnings presentation or whatever for Tesla, but he was talking about the robots, how the robots are going to be the future of crime, the turrent and it's going to save the prison industry so much money because now what they'll do is instead of putting you in jail, they'll just have a Tesla bot with you twenty four to seven, seven days a week, making sure that you don't commit any crime. I'm like, are you serios? There is is anybody else listen? Is everybody else watching this?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 7: Is this what's going on?
Speaker 6: Really to all the people that are all about climate change? How much plastic is going to be involved in silicone and making that, and you want to replicate each of us to have our own personal robot to control us.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is that it gets back too early on when when you have your local state legislators, we see your federal legislators all pushing this crap down your throat and talking about what Stuart was talking about, why the judges and the prosecute can do everything because these same legislators gave them something called absolute immunity, you know, so they got absolute judicial and prosecutoral immunity from all the crap that they force people into fast confessions.
Speaker 4: They say it's a necessary evil.
Speaker 3: Where when they start with your chips in your brain, Marcus, your legislator is going to make third million dollars. They're gonna start going to Congress making thirty five thousand, they will say, hey, what about the chipping the brain ideal? Now he got worth thirty million dollars. And that's why I don't think and that's why you depressed the hell out of the story. And I hate the fact that you're doing it. But I don't see how welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see how. I don't see how we get through this.
Speaker 7: Look, well, the.
Speaker 1: Problem is that that that you have. You have trainers and snakes all around the Deep States, all around Trump, and he's all he has to do is realize that start purging them out. I don't understand why he won't. Why did he Why did he not fire Bill Barr? Long before Bill Barr? Bill bar resigned at the very tail end, after he'd done all the damage. So just it just drives me crazy that Trump, what's just happened to him? I don't get it.
Speaker 7: Early Well, we all we also really need to get that.
Speaker 8: And this goes back to the Peter Field and all of this craziness. We need to talk about the South Africans and the prepaid and the PayPal mafia. It's like, why who all of this sudden we're pushing for all of these South Africans to come over, and then just ten of them come over, Like this whole thing.
Speaker 7: Needs to be looked at. Because that's where Peter Thiel is from.
Speaker 6: That's where I can defend a little bit on that one because I knew somebody from well helda on I'm from South Africa who was one of those white boer kind of people, and she had confirmed to me, you know, this is going back a few years ago, back to her Paris, that yeah, they were being slaughtered ever since the apartheid craft was over. And I agree with you though on Peter Thiel because him and Elon Musk are the creators of PayPal. And if you know me, being a programmer, I can tell you from experience, I foresaw where we're at today about two thousand or two because PayPal was working, was it was forcing or giving people an option at a time when during that dot com bubble, how can I make some money off of this website that I have?
Speaker 5: And you created this where you're.
Speaker 6: Digitally transferring money around the back of the banks, but then the banks to get it out would know what you're doing, So there goes part of your tracking, right there, and that's why he was able to make the millions that he made for PayPal by selling this. So it makes sense that you're right when you were saying, Stuart, that this is all part of a plan of surveillance. It started around there, Miss Bush.
Speaker 7: It's more. It's more than just that.
Speaker 8: And I only bring that up because I want you to look at the small number of people that were brought up from over there. It's not me saying that there's not something going on over there. Look at the numbers, and then look at the fact of who's over there, and who's buddy buddy, and who DG. Trump's are at that time. And I say that specifically to bring up the rest of the people in the PayPal mafia. Like what's his name, Max beat Levi Chin or whatever his name the name is, Like, that's dude is in charge of this company that makes designer babies glow go go check that out and and affirm, which is like the financing arm.
Speaker 7: Of digital financing. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: So this designer babies and this eugenics nonsense that's coming out, a lot of this stuff goes back to programs that they had back there that these people that are these technocrats over here are pushing through in America. Then we've got David Sachs, Like, seriously, we're talking about cryptocurrency. David Sachs again, another member of the PayPal mafia. He was put in charge of the AI and crypto. Uh, he's the AI and cryptos are for Trump? Like what is going on here? Look at who Trump is surrounding himself with. It's because of these other people that are in his ear saying, oh, yeah, bring this person and bring this person in. We should go with this person. And he's like, okay, well, I think that you're all right, You're not terrible, so let me bring this person into.
Speaker 7: What does he always say? That's kind of right.
Speaker 1: That's the role of JD. Vance. That's what he was put there to do.
Speaker 8: Exactly what you said, Stuart, That's exactly it. And we need to be very very wary because the fact of the matter is, at the end of the day, all of these same people that are in there, like Stuart was saying, are pushing this techno technocratic supremacy. They want to be in control of everything because they're smarter and we're dumber. That's what they honestly and truly believe. Go ahead, Stuart, No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, preaching on man, you're right, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm dumb on the crypto. I'm crypto stupid. I'm not gonna lie to you on that. But what I do know is Trump was crypto stupid too a few days.
Speaker 5: Ago, still is exactly.
Speaker 3: So they're pushing this crypto owners, which is another form of.
Speaker 1: Tracking the stable coin, to try the stable co into the US dollar as a way to save the dollar, That's what they're saying. But what it's going to lead to is digital currency that they control.
Speaker 4: They say, they're not trying to do it. Am I correct?
Speaker 8: Well, so no, Jake, what happened? And this I've been warning about this. I've done interviews about this and talked about this many times. Last year, well not last year, like two three years ago. Now, in the beginning of Biden's presidency, the Federal Reserve started to test out this software and stuff that they called the fed now app. If you guys are listening or watching and aren't familiar with the fed now app, please go look it up. It's very crucial to the direction that we're going. So the fed now app is essentially an intermediary that they claim is going to make it faster for money transfers. But what it is really is any transaction you go, if you go to the corner store, you say, Okay, I'm going to buy something at Dave's Delicatessen. What happens is when you go to tap your money on the thing, it goes to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve says, hey, do we want him to buy something at Dave's Delicatessen or no?
Speaker 7: And they can immediately shut.
Speaker 8: Off your stuff right there, right then, or they could send the money over. So this is something that we need to look at very carefully. And that was already done. So they not only tested that out, now it's full fully implemented. So we are in serious peril then, too.
Speaker 5: Has already been implemented through.
Speaker 6: First of all, let me give you an example now, to be said that your crypto dumb, No, your crypto retarded.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm retarded.
Speaker 6: Now I'm so fucking poor, I can't afford to pay attention. So I take my EBT card and I go down to what was that.
Speaker 5: Marcus's delicate testing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to buy some tacos because it's taco Tuesday, and I need to blow the town up with some farts.
Speaker 5: But they said, guess what you said, Jake was retarded.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: You can't have tacos on talking to.
Speaker 7: When you use the R word, Why use the E B T card.
Speaker 4: Something's wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's wrong. I called Jake retarded.
Speaker 7: Well at least it wasn't Wall.
Speaker 5: Definitely retarded, so deliably retarded.
Speaker 6: In fact, I wish I was in Minnesota because I would love to be one of those people driving past hard.
Speaker 1: Retarded. He's uh, he's actually just a very evil communist. Please.
Speaker 3: That's all of them are I mean, whether it's fry speaking Somalian walks being retarded. Yeah, I mean they're all back to this depressing conversation I'm having with mister Rhodes here. Uh, and I gotta keep jumping order to what I'm sorry, but I don't see how we get through.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to truck, got to do it right. Well, yeah, we have to get ourselves ready. I think we put it push him to do what he can do, what his duty is, but we do our duty also, and our duty, Like I listened to Catherine Austin Fitz speak about two weeks ago in Palm Beach, and I really encourage you guys to look her up. But she was pounding the table. She's talking to these wealthy Republicans in Palm Beach, saying, you're funding your own demise. You need to decouple from all these big banks you're through using, you know, they're they're investing with, you know, Wall Street and Black Rock and everything else, he said. She said, this is the enemy. You need to have local banks, local credit unions. You need to use cash. She said. The way you stop, the way you counteract their plans for us, is you don't use their system. You use cash, cash, gold and silver barter, you know, and local economies. That's why I'm starting what I'm calling the Strong County Project, which is going to be focused on just that neighborhood, neighborhood, church Town County, getting as strong as you can and taking over your you know, making making sure you have a good sheriff, making sure you have a good police chief, a good mayor, good town council, good prosecutor. Locally, you know, a good judge. Do your best to put good people in those positions. Those are critical. We learned this during COVID who your local judge is matters, who your local sheriff is matters, and so gets as strong as you can. But at the same time, in your church, especially gets squared away. That church has to be strong. It has to be a stronghold, a place that people can go to that has emergency power and heating and food and able to take care of the community and make sure you got food storage for you and your neighbors too. So all of that needs to be done because when they when they drop the hammer on us, you know, they'll probably pull the plug on the economy and then they'll tell you, you know, you get your basic minimal income. You know, as long as you go sign up and people and desperate people will do desperate stuff. Man, locals stand in line and get that get that chip, you know, get the mark of the beast. So if you want to know you want to ride through that or be able to resist it, you got to get ready now.
Speaker 8: And you know, one more thing on top of that, going back to the cryptocurrency and stuff like this, I'm gonna tell you where I see it going, and I'm gonna tell you what's the most damning situation about it. Not only will it be incorporated with the digital ID and if you say something like you were just saying, it gets shut off and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: But more so than that, the way I see what's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Is I don't want to cut trouble. What's the word, I can't say retard?
Speaker 7: Retard Yeah that was.
Speaker 8: But so so it is retarded though, But because they're purposefully by definition, they're holding us back. They're hindering us from being able to move forward. This is what they're doing. That's why they issued this collapse of the penny and get rid of the penny that wasn't people look at it like something innocuous.
Speaker 7: It wasn't.
Speaker 8: Next is gonna come. It's gonna be the nickel or the dime or the quarter, you know, and then they're gonna be like, oh, well, we don't need change anymore, so just use the digital dollars and stuff like that, because that'll be the only way you can do anything fractional. And this is something we need to very much so look at because at the end of the day, and let me be very clear about this, the most likely course of action is they're going to do a pump and dump on us with the physical dollar currency and then we're going to transfer over when it collapses over to digital US dollar, and they're going to try to say, oh, well, we need to reassess the value of the gold, and then to reassess the value of the gold, so it looks like we have more money on paper because it's all about shuffling debt away. There's a big card game behind the scenes that we're not seeing. And as long as the people in power. This is why I very much so supported the localized wallets. Like you remember they used to have the wallets when crypto first came out. You have your own crypto wallet offline. Now look at all of those are all gone. Everything's in digital exchange because the government controls the internet, the government controls the electricity, and even if you try to operate outside of that, if you need if your corrictal currency is all digital and you need electricity or the internet to get to it.
Speaker 7: You're stuck out of luck. Fixes in n.
Speaker 8: A.
Speaker 7: I am being very nice about the thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, well's what we have to care now. We have to we have to make sure we have alternate systems that we can use to pay each other and pay a local farmer for for some some food and our local rancher, and we got to we've got to cultivate local sources for our food and for our energy. We have to because they're gonna they're gonna try to pull the plug on it. That's right.
Speaker 8: They're trying to do to do that on the food here in New York State. Now they're limiting how many heads of cattle that you can have as a beef producer or as a dairy cow operator and stuff like that. They're trying to get rid of the small farms that we have here in our state. And it is a very serious problem because again they're going into control the food sources. This is what all of this is about, complete and utter control. And the next thing, watch this, all of you guys that's listening, that's watching, mark this down that Marcus said this. Okay, one of the next upcoming issues is going to be the water. It's going to be about, oh, we need more control over the water. Who can control the water? Are you writing this down?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: Marcus said, who who's controlling the water and stuff like that, and how we need to ration the water and all of this and all of.
Speaker 1: That data centers right, These data centers are being built in rural areas and are sucking up all the groundwater. Yes, that's going on right now, right.
Speaker 8: Right, and they're going to start trying to say, oh, well we need this all, well, we need that. I'm telling you it's coming. We got to wake up and we got to push back. And like you said, Stuart Strong Counties, I love that idea. That's what I've always been advocating for. I believe that not only should we be a constitutional county, I believe that we should make ourselves as self sufficient as possible as a county because we, especially up here in Western New York, we can't rely on any other cities or any other townships or any other part of the country to get us the resources that we need if something is to break off, because we've seen issues with snowstorms, like we need to take.
Speaker 7: Note on what's going on.
Speaker 8: We had an issue about a year ago where there was a dead body in our in our water reserve, so they had to pump all of that out.
Speaker 7: And we are having issues with water. We need to get on it.
Speaker 1: Amen. Yeah, how many millions.
Speaker 6: Miles of water were in that reserve that because of one dead body.
Speaker 8: It's the whole thing was crazy. The body had been in there for like a week or something. They didn't even know. Everybody was drinking the water anyway. It's it's it's all.
Speaker 5: Go to a water filtration system.
Speaker 7: It's a whole, it's a whole crazy. Don't get me started.
Speaker 5: That's about it.
Speaker 7: Don't get me started on the water filtration system.
Speaker 1: But his point, his point is is, yeah, we got to get ready. And it's like at the local level, whenever you put us put a data center in your area, you gotta fight that truth and nail, not just because it's part of the surveillance system, because it's going to train the water. They're given AI privacy over all our natural resources. Any restrictions you go, try to do anything, they're gonna hit you with all kinds of fines and regulations. But these data centers, oh why is that.
Speaker 4: We lose them again?
Speaker 3: But the problem you have here too, if they start to infiltrate your local election elected officials, it's where.
Speaker 7: I am well, it's it's all over.
Speaker 4: That's that's where they started there.
Speaker 3: And they promise you this, and they promise you that, and I know where I'm at. Our local officials in some places have already been corrupted.
Speaker 4: So first you gotta purge them out, get good people in, and you do it.
Speaker 5: You might be your loan.
Speaker 6: They're all Republicans, but I tell you right now, I wouldn't vote for any of them. All the times of my county are one hundred percent corrupt.
Speaker 5: And I know this.
Speaker 6: Two of them are banging each other at a motel I got from a hacker. I got the footage shirt to prove it too. I could have used it, but I didn't because well, wow, you know one of them ranny.
Speaker 4: Then you know that sixty sent the Mustang.
Speaker 3: Well, you know when I first met Marcus, one of the things that happened with him running as a Republican where he's at and another lady who was running the Republican party actually purged him. They didn't want them in there because they would be going against what they were doing. So it's not just we want to say, oh it's Washington, Oh it's just place San Francisco and everything else.
Speaker 1: It's on the local level, is at the local level.
Speaker 3: And then they get you, they say, Okay, they're living high on the hall. You know, Sandy Magneto Marcus. You know they got the best ideals, and they sound ideals. What you're saying, Stuart, sound back deals. Why is it anyone listening because they're all going out.
Speaker 1: Well, because I mean the base, that's that's where I'm What I'm saying is that one of the enemies strategies is to make you feel despondent and be full of despair and just give up so they don't. So's that's why you got to focus on local. You really just got to focus on local. But even there, I'm here in Texas, I see this's coruption in every freaking county in Texas right now. It's horrible. It's it's everywhere. But that's where the fight's at. So becoming a precint chair, you know, running for office locally, that's essential. Purging out for this is what you have to do with any resistance movement at all, is you got to start taking care of your own backyard. First. You gotta make su the bad guys or at least identifying them, you know, make people choose are you a patriot or are you not? If you're not a patriot, now we know who you are, We're gonna work. We're gonna work tooth and nail to get rid of you and purge you out, you know, lawfully, of course, but we know that you're our enemy and we are no longer making excuses. This is the problem man. People are like, oh, well, you know he's a Republican. We got to vote Republicans Like, no, you need to purge out your own, your own corrupt Republicans because right now the Republican Party is going to lose the mid terms. And the reason why they're going to lose it I believe. I believe the leadership of the Republican Party wants to lose it. They would rather lose. They would rather run ship bag establishment, good old boy network for candidates, even though they'll lose. They'd rather have that than have an outsider. That's why they hated Marty Taylor Green. They hate Thomas Massey, they hated Ron Paul. I used to work for him in his office. They hate they hated him. So anybody who's gonna walk the system they don't want. They hate MAGA, they hate they hate America first, and so they rather lose control and be like, oh, well we lost control, and then they'll blame all of us. All of those patriots out there will blame the Libertarians, the blame, the independence, blame.
Speaker 5: We're losing them again.
Speaker 7: Important or something.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like you said, they rather throw the game. They will throw the game. They don't care about losing the game because ultimately they win. They go to the bookie and they get their collection exact word of.
Speaker 6: The problems to people that only give a shit about me, myself and I and not the touch as the better Like I had as I was telling these guys earlier, Stewart, I spend six hours yesterday with somebody of influence that I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. The person is capable of making things happen and is a patriot because his motivation is not the money. His motivation is making a change for America. And I you know, it takes a lot of hours to realize this out of somebody, but it's rare to find somebody of that case. And that's why I'm going to do what I can to make sure his efforts move forward, and in return, he'll help me with mine, because as you can see, I'm so poor, I can't afford to pay attention. But I'm doing it for my you know, everybody's future, this country's future, and I want to make sure that things are done the right way. I've tried Stewart at going at running in the local elections, but I've got a corrupt piece of shit that has what I call broken dumb syndrome. When you know that you can make a change and you need them to reply, they conveniently forget to learn how to use a you know, texting on a phone, but when they want something, they'll text you one hundred times in a minute.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: So when it came to running in a local election, I ran, but I had to go up against that establishment of a crew.
Speaker 5: And what did I come out with.
Speaker 6: I was I got stomped eighteen to two, you know by just that delegation alone, you know, because I'm an outsider.
Speaker 5: So you're what you're saying is one hundred percent true.
Speaker 6: But it's almost impossible, you know, unless we have a larger movement or more attention put on the fact that it needs to be addressed at the local levels of.
Speaker 1: Special I mean Trump was able to do that. The reason why Trump won I think one three times is he appealed to Democrats who crossed over and joined the MAGA movement and voted for him. He appealed to the independences who had given up on the political system, hate both parties, but they believed that he was sincere. You know, he he won over the libertarians. That's why he went to the Libertarian the convention last year. So he was able to do that. Is this is a coalition that put him into office. That same coalition could win any election if you got people to actually, if you had something that they believed is sincere, and you reach them, reach enough of them, you could win. So that's what that's what I'm saying is and the bad guys know that, and that's why, like I said, they would rather lose control of Congress then to start running actual patriots or Congress. They don't they don't want mag Got to succeed. They don't want America First to succeed because they want that grip to continue. Like you said, you know, they're they're in they're in on it. They get their own piece of the pie, and that's all they really care about. So for us to beat them, we have got to run. We've got to run our own patriot candidates. That's why it's important to challenge these assholes in the primary and do all you can to get that coalition to show up independence patriotic Democrats who are sick and tired of their own party. They'll cross over and vote for your guy. If your Guysucere.
Speaker 5: Sounds almost like we need our own party.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think, I think, I think you have to work with a Republican party because like like Trump did, right, he didn't start the third party, he didn't try to do the ross Parole thing. He ran as a Republican and he was successful. And I think I think Ron Paul would have won. Ron Paul would have beat Barack Obama's ass in general election, but they stole they stole the nomination from him through the corruption of the party. So you got to fight inside your own party first. That's the only way you really can do it is is uh purging out for the Republican Party, getting rid of all the rhinos and all the traders inside. But what else? What else can you do?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, why can't Gratch to get these judges across the finish line of these US attorneys they all they all complicit And let me ask you this story. Who would you like? Evidently jd Vance is this time? Mike Pitts, No, he's he's in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I don't trust him.
Speaker 4: Who would be the next person?
Speaker 7: Well, it's probable if we are going to continue.
Speaker 3: The movement, if we're going to continue it, because I don't know. I three years is enough time. I mean, I know we got to get together, but it's a lot of work to do.
Speaker 1: It's not that's tough. That's a tough that's a tough question. I don't know, because you need someone that understands what's happening and then has the courage to do something about it. It takes it takes both. It takes understanding and courage. And I don't know what's that's sue, what's going on with Trump? I thought he understood it. I mean I freaking tattooed my freaking arm and his face on it. You know, when I was in prison, I got effort butler, if you guys can see that. But that's the tattoo I have in my arm is Trump on my arm because when I like a man, when he got shot, I thought, you know, hey, man, this guy's a warrior, and all the other guys in my unit cheered for him too, Black, white, Hispanic, they all they all respected that. That's why he won the election. The working class man across the country of every race respected that and thought he really was sincere about taking down the deep state. So if he won't do it, you see a lot of people that throw up their hands and go, Okay, the game is rigged. No matter who we put in there, including Trump, they all get bought out or whatever, compromised, intimidated, they just don't do it. And so they're going to give up on it. So he's somebody else that can do the same thing he did, but then actually follow through. Who that is. I don't know, man, you know.
Speaker 5: I can't be corrupted like or bought and sold like he was.
Speaker 8: Well, I think they're about to try to run And I don't really want to get into a deep, big coversation about this, but I do think that they're going to try to run what's her name, Erica as vice president.
Speaker 7: That's what it looks like they're positioning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be JD. Vans and Erica probably.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what it looks like ericas that.
Speaker 4: I can't see that. I hope I hope you're wrong.
Speaker 7: I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 6: I actually know what is she really done besides being the wife of Charlie Kirk, What has she really.
Speaker 7: Run on that they're putting her on Queen of the Conservatives. That's what it is. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because she has sympathy from everyone, because what happened to Charlie is that all the Christians out there will vote for her. Yeah. Yeah. And JD Vance, he's clever man.
Speaker 3: Your phone again, I think they're I think that's geo track rolling.
Speaker 4: Every time it gets to a good point, it turns.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we gotta we got to help out Steward here. We gotta get donations to the old keepers because he needs a new phone or at least a new phone plan that will carry his signal.
Speaker 4: Better.
Speaker 1: Let me give out and I gives them go. If you guys okay with it, it's just gives go dot com, Yeah, gives and go dot com forward. Slash oath gives in Go dot Com forward, slash oath o a t h. If you guys, anyone get out there wants to support what we're doing, what I'm doing, you know, like I said, my goal is to is to build a strong county project, really focus on that. I'm rebuilding gooth Keepers. I still think it has value. You know, we did the Hill Country flood here in Texas when it happened. We're big into disaster relief, but also protecting American citizens and their their right to free speech and assembly. I think we have a duty and obligation to continue doing that too. You know, even even though I got thrown in prison for doing it last time, I'm still you know, my oath responsibility is still old. So you know I'm gonna keep going that. They can't stop me unless they kill me. That's just how I am. So if you want to help me, I can go to oath Keepers dot org or oath Keepers dot info. I mean to learn more about the organization oath Keepers dot info, or go to donate it at the gifts and go dot com forward slash oath.
Speaker 4: Is that it, Stuart.
Speaker 1: Uh give Singo dot com no no gives and go dot com forward slash oath not Oathkeepers take off Keepers part o A t H. Yeah, I'm sorry, I talked really fast. Give Singo dot com forward slash oath. That's that's my gifts.
Speaker 6: And go there's somebody out there, please make a donation so we can get Steward a brand new phone here Android, so I can hack.
Speaker 5: It for me.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's on my end. I think that's on your end.
Speaker 7: Man is cracking up, not us, very true.
Speaker 4: Just the guy who tyed to Donald.
Speaker 1: I had to do it on my phone because I was at I was at a Christian businessman's lunch and I just you know, I had to jump out and jump in my car and do it with you guys. Sorry about that, That's okay.
Speaker 3: How about yeah, we know somebody snuck in last time that you just testified to, even though you can't give his name.
Speaker 4: What's that process as you're rebuilding the.
Speaker 1: Oathkeepers, Well, it's a tough one. So that's the problem with them not purging out the FBI. I mean, what I would want to see is every FBI agent that worked on any J six case fired, but also the ones that went after pro life or protesters, they should be fired. All the ones that went after anybody who opposed you know, men and girls' bathrooms, the whole trans nonsense, they should be fired also. And so you know, anyone that went after the political right, And I would also want to see every confidential human source that they paid every or whether it paid or not. Actually, but anyone that worked as a chs for the FBI in the last twenty years went out there and persecuted Americans for illegitimate purposes. Their if their face should be on a billboard in their town with their name and face and what they did, so that everyone knows who the snitches are, that's what should be done. So but that's not going to get it. It's not going to happen. So we're always going to be vulnerable to be infiltrated. Every group is. But you know, that's what they want. One of the reasons why they do that. Every secret police in the world, every dictatorship in the world, they make people afraid to do anything because they're afraid of being exposed by a snitch, and so make everyone distrust everybody around them. But what can you do. You still have to drive on and do what you can. So just be as just be as smart as you can. And that's why I think it should be kept local as much as possible. So the guys that want to join oathkeepers, they're the ones that are willing to go out in their communities and say, hey, you know, my job is a oathkeepers that go out there and organize my community. But when they organize a neighborhood watch, I don't want to know who in the neighborhood watch. None of my damn business. I don't want to know who's in the church security team. I don't want to know. You know, it's none of my business. I just want guys to go out there and do the work. As long as it gets done, I don't care. I don't need to know who they are anything. That's the right balance. Guys that want to join organizations like mine, it's because they want to do the work. But then the work should be off the internet, in person, in your neighborhood, in your church, in your town, in your county. Now, if you, if you, if your sheriff will actually have a real posse, then I think it's great for all the men in the county and go join that posse. That's fine, Okay, it'd be fine. So you're on a list, so well you're on the Sharf's posse. You know, go go f off FBI. But I think that's the way that's way to skin that cat is to have that balance, making sure that you do things local that are not on the internet. And no one's got a right to any of those names. No one should be keeping a list of any of those people.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, when you have the deal tracking that they used possibly on you, sure, and when you lock up four thousand grandmothers for just going to what they thought was a nice political rally, not this so called insurrection that they like to blast over every mode, right, and you get that they feared.
Speaker 4: The hell out of people. They're scared to hell out of them.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 7: Because they didn't want them to stand up.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, they want you to be. They want you to be so afraid you won't stand up. I see it right now. I've talked to people that claim to be patriots, but they'll be like, well, I don't want to get involved in anything because I'm worried that when they come back into power, they're gonna I'll be on the list. They're gonna come after me. So they already they've already allowed themselves to be suppressed even before the bad guys get back in power. It's sad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I make it no secret I mean the other day I was at one of the events that I was at. It turned out to be You guys are gonna love this story. It seems actually for a humanitarian woman. The woman does a lot of healthcare and arts and music and everything like that. So she's friendly with both sides with certain figures. But in my opinion, I feel that she's a bit of a patriot. Okay, she leans on our side, but she maintains those relationship.
Speaker 5: So she has like this.
Speaker 6: Big event at the end of the year, they called a gala, you know, Christmas time, so on and so forth. And I'm sitting down and next to me is the lieutenant governor of my state. Now I know flat out she's a Democrat, so I didn't go out of my way.
Speaker 5: To even talk to her.
Speaker 6: But the best part is that everybody it actually was talking about. This was after the event was over and we're all getting up and walking around. People said, did you enjoy the dinner? I was like, no, I didn't get.
Speaker 5: A chance to eat.
Speaker 6: Why not because they apparently missat me at a table full of Democrats and I'd rather starve than with those goddamn devils.
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute, let me push back a little bit on that. Look at till Cy Gabbert, look at Robert Kennedy Junior, they crossed over.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 5: I get it back in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Paul days back. I was on his campaign in Nevada in two thousand and eight. We have a ton of Democrats crossover, but for Ron Paul.
Speaker 5: No, I can't.
Speaker 6: And that's why I did later on talk to the Lieutenant governor. She came to me and we actually had a very good co conversation. She seems like somebody that is intelligent, unfortunately, in which I told her her boss needs to be arrested for killing everybody, you know.
Speaker 5: And what was my biggest.
Speaker 6: Problem with him was the I said, for the very fact that you wanted to put a poison into me and.
Speaker 5: Everybody I know just to maintain your power, you know.
Speaker 6: And I says that right there, you are now to have the honor of being only the second Democrat I have talked to since this con flute bullshit came out. Okay, she respects me for it, but at least she knows. And that's how I feel. And I'm sure there are millions of others just like myself. That they forced it upon us. I would go to compromise and have that conversation.
Speaker 1: Here's what I say about I think most of your leadership and Democrat Party are corrupt and a lot of murders, freaking communists. But a lot of the rank and file, like I spit Teamster in Las Vegas, right, Teamster's Union, most of the rank and file, Wow, we're actually conservative. The leadership was was, you know, telling us we got to vote for Hller Clinton, but the guys would go and vote for Republicans almost all the time. I'm just saying, just because the guy is a Democrat, ruts. A Democrat doesn't mean a bad guy. It's all I'm telling you. A lot of you know this. There's a lot of working class guys out there. There's still you know, traditional Democrats. They're democrat is dad was a Democrat and grandpa was a Democrat. But they you know, they're more like John F. Kennedy's style Democrats. And so they're still there. So we got to make sure that we don't throw all of them into one, you know, all Democrats and stuff like that I think is a mistake. Say their leadership is corrupt, but you're willing to talk to the rank and file. If they have us a good head on their shoulder, like a lot of them actually do, then you can say, look, man, your party is corrupt. My party is corrupt too, both of them.
Speaker 5: That's what we're called.
Speaker 1: The uniparty is corrupt. Now let's run somebody. And I'll tell you what. If you have a Democrat controlled area and you have good people that are a Democrat party, run a good candidate as a Democrat. Why not infiltrate like they do to us. You know, if you have a Democratic controlled area, running good guy as a Democrat, do what you got to do. But I think we should start getting away from blind devotion to party and blind condemnation based on party. Also, we've got to be willing to talk to people. Because Trump did that, he got a bunch of people that left the Democrat Party, just like Ron Paul did. Man, it could be done.
Speaker 3: What I think the answer is what you said. I think the answer is not Republican or Democrat because I think most of the country is where we're at. You know, the majority of the country is where we're at. You know, whether you want to our patriots, you got these people who they pushed in here who are not patriots.
Speaker 4: They're communists as you say, or whatever. They are, the top.
Speaker 3: Eescherline of the politicians, they're all they're all just cheap herders. That's all they're doing is hurting us around and eating off of us. But the people down here where we're at, the people that listen to us and talk to us. I think the majority of whether they are ARE or D, are a Democrat because no one wanted to their grandmother dead in a nursing home. No one wants their kid they dying because they took a COVID shot that they gave to a six year old in twenty twenty one. So nobody wants those things, whether they're R or D. So I agree, we all got to figure out whether it's a secret R in a D or a secret D in R. Longest we all patriots, and we get behind that person because we got to take it back. We got to do what they did. They infiltrated our government. Yeah, for solo, they've took it over, and now we got to try to fight to get it back.
Speaker 4: And it's almost.
Speaker 5: Years ten for oh yes, a long campaign.
Speaker 6: And we're you, all four of us are probably almost dead or if not dead by then, to be at the infiltration level that they've achieved. Now, so what are we going to endure during the next fifty years while that process?
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, look at wrong, look around, Paul Man. I'm telling you, if you don't won the nomination, we were going to win it. Like I was on the platform committee at the Nevada State Convention and we were all there. We were better organized than McCain people, and we had tons of new blood young people came in, the Democratic Democrats, Libertarians and independence they came in, and so we were going to take over the party. But the old guard and the party hated us, and so what they did is they just shut down the damned convention. We were going to sweep it. They just said, oh, we're out of time, we can't use it because we can't use this room anymore in a twenty four hour casino. It's a total bullshit, but they use that excuse to shut down the convention. So my point is, though, is that Ron Paul was proven. He's someone that everyone knew was sincere. He was legitimately anti war, anti federal reserve, anti establishment, anti prison industrial complex, anti military industrial complex, and because he was sincere and legit always people for the Democratic Party crossed over to vote to become Republicans for him. The same thing happened with Trump. If you run the right candidate and they have the right support out there round swell, you can do it quick. You could be done fast with the right people running.
Speaker 5: I see hopeing like you're saying. True.
Speaker 6: Candidate's like Tulsi and Robert Kennedy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want told you you know what, that's my thing for president right there. I would vote for Tulci. That's who I would run.
Speaker 5: I think I would do.
Speaker 6: I would be inclined with her as well, but not as the president, but maybe as a vice president.
Speaker 1: As president, she proved, she proved up because she called out the Democrats. You don't see like the basey did with Kamala Harris back in Oh yeah, I love that. She kicked her ass.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 3: She's talked about the CIA and they had that. They forced her to play, she got to play chess. They forced her to just be solid.
Speaker 4: For a little while. She called that stuff out.
Speaker 3: With the deep state earlier this year, right and they said, oh well, Trump only said, oh she's wrong, because who told Trump.
Speaker 4: To say that Kelsey was.
Speaker 5: Uh was wrong?
Speaker 3: Who said that she was wrong? She's there, she's looking at the documents, looking at the evidence.
Speaker 1: She was right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well who's the runner meet now that you said president?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, good call. I don't know. Maybe General Flynn? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't worrying. Where's General Flynn right now?
Speaker 1: Hey? Bang in the drill?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm.
Speaker 7: Talking about Trump's administration.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about why is General Flynn not in Trump's industry?
Speaker 1: Because doesn't want him there? Man, That's why Cissy Wills is the gatekeeper.
Speaker 3: That's obvious from what Barack Obama said that that is the one person that they did not want the last time. So now that you got re elected this time, why wasn't he the first person?
Speaker 1: I don't know, A good question. Yeah so yeah, so you know, look for the people that have been persecuted and done the right thing. That's why I like Tulci and I think General flyns in the same Y'm now.
Speaker 6: It's about Flynn though, But I agree with you definitely a Tulsi being a potential candidate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Now, as we talk about this whole situation as far as next step, for next steps, for our listeners and for everybody watching us online. We have to do what Stuart was talking about. And this is something I advocate for all the time. You have to get active locally. You have to pay attention to what's going on on your city council, your school board, your fire district, what your county ledge. And I know that everybody can't go to every single meeting. Pick one and stick with that, so you can start to learn and understand how things work, because then you'll see where you can actually start to make a difference. Maybe you want to advocate for policy, maybe you want to get involved. Maybe they have a volunteer issue or or something that you can start to get involved and bring your friends with you, start trying to encourage them to get involved. It's up to us, us as the citizens, as we the people, to start getting involved locally, because that's the way our founders had envisioned it. Not this big government, not pushing government to the top level. It's right here on the local level where you can make a difference. And if we want to fend off all of this evil inside the various parties, all of this evil, thats being forced.
Speaker 7: From the top level down. We have to get active.
Speaker 4: Stewart before we go.
Speaker 3: People reach out to you besides the gifts and go and also we would like to follow up on some of the things we're doing and keep this stuff out there.
Speaker 1: No, amen, you guys, It's been a great discussion, one of my favorite discussions in the last month. I would say, so let's do it again for sure when I got a mom in front of my laptop. But they can go to Oathkeepers dot info. That's the new website, Oathkeepers dot info and they can reach me there. I'm also on Facebook. If you guys want to someone wants to reach me on Facebook, they can find me on Facebook. Also, I'm still I'm still suspended on x I've got a Rumble account. I need to start using it. I have a substack also, I believe if I can remember, I think it's Stewart dot Rhodes dot substack dot com. I haven't use that in a while either. But place the best place to reach me is on Facebook, probably for the website oath keepers dot dot info. But uh, what I wanted to piggyback on what he said about about local absolutely correct and what I would say is is you know, like I don't even I don't want to get involved in politics. I can't stand politics. But find someone in your group that's okay with going and sitting in on a on a county, county commissioners meeting, and make teams. Different people have different interests, you know, I would I would prefer to go join a local volunteer fire department. That's what I would do. That's what I used to do. So you know, do do what you're interested in. Form teams. One team watches the school board, another team watches city hall, another team watches county. Another teams in the court watching what the prosecutor is doing, what the judges doing. Have different teams that do different things. Otherwise you get burnt out picture that you're interested in. But I would really encourage everyone to have a neighborhood watch and you make sure your church is squared away. Your church should have a food pantry, should have the ability to feed the flock for like at least three months. That's what it should happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent great.
Speaker 3: You know what that latest suggestion of teams doing different things for the betterment of the community, I think is an excellent, excellent idea because they're all working together.
Speaker 4: So you know, to make that fist, we need to do the same.
Speaker 1: Amen. And then that way, when you got an issue like hey, you got an important county commissioner meeting, you want everyone to show up and fill the audience, you can do it. You come in to force, multiply behind your team. Your team lets you know, hey, the critical vote's coming up. You know they do it. They'll hide stuff and people don't even know what's going on. So like these data centers, for example, a lot of these places, they're putting them through without even having a public forum about it. They just make the decision behind closed doors. So call them out on, you know, enforcing their own rules and complying with their own rules. That team does that when you need the rest of the folks to show up. You got to show up, You got to you got work, whatever you got to do. But they say, hey, man, a critical vote is happening at noon. That lots of it, not time they do that during the workday. You got to just make sure you're there in force.
Speaker 11: You know, that's what end up with a windmill killing your whales instead chopping up and shipping out back to Denmark, and they took their money with them, and they're taking a shit with them too.
Speaker 5: So what do we get out of it?
Speaker 6: You know, all my tax money being floated across the Atlantic.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, that's it the conversation. We appreciate everything. Stuart Marcus, we gotta do this once again. And Stuart, well, we will get you. We're gonna have that against a gift and go work for that new laptop.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Hey, let's do a Glenn hook us up on on on text message. We keep we keep talking to each other.
Speaker 4: Please, Oh absolutely, I could do that.
Speaker 5: But I'm a little disappointed.
Speaker 6: I'm depressed now because Jake, you didn't let me become unfiltered, unapologetic and verbal.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I've never had anybody a problem with anyone acting like a retard.
Speaker 4: All Right, guys, good