Speaker 1: Here's a story about a man God named Jane. My name is Jake. What's up? Yes, how is everybody doing today? God named Jan, God named Jan. Everyone loves j give However, what is all, y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing someone's doing well. No, but what is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying say, I hope everybody is doing okay, everybody's live right now. Everybody's live right now. But uh, I am yo? But what is oh, y'all, how is everybody doing? Let me use, let me tell people we're live right now?
Speaker 2: Mkha you do.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Hm yo? But what's up y'all? How is everybody? How is everybody doing this afternoon? This even? I know it's uh, it's eight o'clock at night here in the great state of Mississippley, Mississweepy. Yeah yo, let me uh tell people on.
Speaker 4: The bloom mm hmmmm hm do do.
Speaker 1: Yo? But what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yea, bye all? What's up guys? Let's see by what is U?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 1: Bye? Bay bad? It's love ye yeo. But what's up, guy's how is everybody to woods? The serf d might world happen? What's up? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope that they can get that out. I hope that it will see Yeah, kit dipsie all right, that's right?
Speaker 1: Yuh ooh that seems little. I have his uh yeah, where's he? Yeah? I wish that he would finish so I can stream.
Speaker 7: Kah h.
Speaker 1: You're gonna raight wait a minute? What wait?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Mmmmm?
Speaker 1: Curve getting h can you come up? I don't have a guest, I don't have a big name. I could get my rock pop rockets here. Everybody else is busy, right though, mm hm m hm, every knny bullet's love, Yeah, I said, I sent alf the linem smell bumpers thing through the dirt.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: But on what's up? Guys? M this is all the haters out there?
Speaker 4: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 1: The glow burnst my eyes.
Speaker 9: Another cliff, another way of life, say take one lines twisted out of shape, turn and fleeting thar into e turnal hate.
Speaker 3: I'm just the voice in the digital storm.
Speaker 4: But they like they know me from today.
Speaker 5: I was bump They.
Speaker 9: Never made me, never share my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim nobody's there.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of these trash fire run of my.
Speaker 10: Name through It was graduated because I said something.
Speaker 5: They didn't life.
Speaker 1: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 9: They only know my own line presents features aren't posting on human less and so please please please leave me a long.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I takes for clicks.
Speaker 8: I reached food to feet.
Speaker 9: They bill the throne on the air that I breathed that I once saying, the slices served the cold and rock around a thousand strangers screaming, canceled, and more.
Speaker 1: So I heard a lot off from the high but the coochie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 8: They never heard my voice crack.
Speaker 9: When I'm tired.
Speaker 5: They never saw the parts from me. I'm never whier.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of the trash fire you run of my name through.
Speaker 5: Brinderger because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 4: They don't know me in realized.
Speaker 3: They only know my own line.
Speaker 4: President shut out on screen, no real residents.
Speaker 8: So please please.
Speaker 1: Please please leave me alone.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone.
Speaker 8: I'm more than the worst thing I ever type.
Speaker 9: You to a holding the joke that you turn into a war crime I'm fleshing doubt in coffee stains, I apologies.
Speaker 3: And growing things. You don't get the one me from that your microphone.
Speaker 5: See, I'm tired of these trash potre running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 3: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 9: You don't know me, and realize you only know my own.
Speaker 5: Line for assent time.
Speaker 3: That's never been my full sentence. So pleasecious, please leave me alone, Leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but what is old guys? Yeah? Herberds here is.
Speaker 4: Oh good evening?
Speaker 1: Is da Carmike as a lobster?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love it?
Speaker 4: Do you have a sunburn last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But dude, everybody went Everybody's law MLC, steataor John Tucker and.
Speaker 2: Mule.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all boring. They all suck. AB's done.
Speaker 1: I was watching.
Speaker 4: I was watching MLC. Yet I don't bother with the other guys you named.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that you used for me, is like, it's hard to get. I'm not a chatter.
Speaker 11: My thing is is I'm not a chatter like Schmule's show. It's it's fine for what it is, but I think most people go there to chat. It's a chat thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got og mumble and nick and panty for pity of the Big Door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know who they are.
Speaker 1: H And also and also on a truck or Dy show, there's a all apologies podcasts. They have everybody the double verse include everybody that you might have made a shirt for or just for. Oh really, how you doing, brother?
Speaker 11: I'm good, Just like like I said, super bored. I stopped drinking. So normally i'd be drunk right now and feeling good.
Speaker 4: But I'm just bored now. But it's better. It's better in the end, he said.
Speaker 1: Massie says she's going to bed. Matie says, thinking jip, I would getting getting to bed heard if you got to get up early in the border.
Speaker 4: Yep, I know that feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh dude, the hackamedia is gonna you know they Aaron just uploaded, Aaron sent a letter say that they can't uh nit Rickato that cannot talk about him in a bad way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, here's the thing. The here's the thing. It's just YouTube drava. A normal judge would throw it, would throw that, would would would throw what do Here's the Patrick lives in Las Vegas, maybe rakadad Rikata is dealing with his own ship. Yeah, why aren't they bothering? Like, you know, here's the thing. It's like, it's like I watched Aaron Show the other day. It's cod.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's nothing to talk about anymore. Like they cover him like he's the most interesting person. Everything's been talked about and went over a million times, like I don't understand what else is.
Speaker 1: So there's a few things they haven't talked about his twitch days. Right, I was there. I was there having to watch him every morning, every morning. So here's the thing. You want to hear something funny Libby? Yeah, it was a moderator for them.
Speaker 4: Little Lemmy, Yeah I remember.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you. Let me tell you a story about that little so one day, one more day, they were all in a group call it was, and she easily starts her stream at six o'clock. My tongue to try to because at seven she had eight o'clock her time. She has to go mad for steel toe. I jumped six forty and I'm like, I jumped into the voice. I said, hey, are you doing street today? She's like, fuck, I forgot. She started the stream like a twenty minute stream. Yeah, but it's you know, but also what eron. I love Laby, I love it, Kayla, I love and I have I have a salt spot of heart for April. I know me and her don't get along, I know, because of some bull crap that Aaron put in her head about me. Yeah, but I still look, I still care about April. I still care about a lot of people that you know. I think April was better looking than Splam Peace. I've never even seen her slam piece for April.
Speaker 11: Slam piece SP. Yeah, yeah, I've never even seen her. I'm not I'm not that in depth to of course.
Speaker 4: I know April.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey she kill she committed. So I did a video. I did a video on Twitter. When I got a mug from there, the SP was like, why are you making a video for a person that had someone's co host bad mouth co host show, just the bad mouth.
Speaker 4: The person like, shut though, yeah, mind your own business.
Speaker 1: Stop stop business. So you stopped.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a bunch of bulk. But by the way, I did a So I did one hundred of the one hundred dollar members and a thousand of the five dollars members. I'm giving about the reason why we have so many members of the in the uh. In the I realized I could do more than ten members.
Speaker 11: Of the Patreon right, Yes, yeah, I saw that. I haven't uh, I haven't clicked on it yet, but I plan on it.
Speaker 5: I'll be.
Speaker 1: You are already in it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I already was.
Speaker 11: I don't even know I have Patreon, but I don't like I need to get on the Russo's brand again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh yeah, yeah, you might as all put put out a video of a video vocato Johnny F. Parson and said, Midley, Yeah, I saw that, yep, and then I will I did that as because all the mother one and others that are that's where I put a shot. Oh but uh no, uh, let me ask you this. Do you feel like that a lot of these people are just doing it just to make murdy?
Speaker 4: Oh what talk talk about Aaron?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 11: If people would show up to listen to us talk about him, we better start talking about him.
Speaker 4: The only thing is, I really don't know what's left to talk.
Speaker 1: About because everybody of the everybody's been talking about him every much.
Speaker 11: He doesn't do anything anymore. That's even like, yeah, he's an idiot.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 4: We all know that, But how far can you.
Speaker 5: Go with just that?
Speaker 4: I mean, what's done is done. He's not, you know, he's he's just boring.
Speaker 1: Now, what about him? Chellgate Boxer Minnesota.
Speaker 4: I mean that was funny, That was actually funny.
Speaker 11: I have a bunch of those clips on my phone still where he's like he's all in this boxy Garrett, He's like it's ass whoop and time Ethan Like that ship was funny if you ask me. But but you know, other than that, what has he done? And really we should be thanking him for at least giving us content with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I mean the night show, the the still Toe evening show or whatever. I'll watch it and I'm entertained. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the deal is.
Speaker 11: But everybody's obsessed with him. It's kind of boring, to be honest, yep. But whatever, same with stuttering John People. People love to just trash him NonStop.
Speaker 5: And I get it.
Speaker 4: He's lame, he's so stupid.
Speaker 1: But here something funny. This morned early this morning. Uh my sister in law came and brought my groceries today, so yay, I didn't have to don't have to worry about that tomorrow. Nice because I'm usually worrying about it because I don't do streams while she's here because I don't want to lie or I've done those streams where I've had to leave the route. By the way, the birthday stream Patreolic eight hours and that was the toughest eight hours I've ever fucking did.
Speaker 4: Right eight hours.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 1: We had bob Leevy Libby, we had gaw was all there, you know, Polper eighties. Uh uh a significant was all there, everybody, And that was one of the best shows I've ever did. But I had to pull it from YouTube because of a copyright claim because of the happy Birthday song got us copy. We played the heavy birthday.
Speaker 4: Song happy Birthday, Oh my God for the first day, you know. But who wants to copyright on that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but uh I also want I also want to ask, have you ever watched the show moon Shiners.
Speaker 4: Moonshiner? Yeah? I remember that. It's been you know, a long time. I don't have cable anymore, but yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: Joe Thombes is not here anymore.
Speaker 12: Uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: Lance remember Lance Jeff Jeff, Jeff's boy Lance from North Carolina. You know, the North Carolina boy Lance passed away, the big guy, the big the big boy, the big fat boy. And also Jim to passed away to the fat boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also uh, one of the do you remember the guy Harry and Kitty Loll they helped they were the uh if you remember, Tim went to their place to to help with like is one of the seasons in the earlier seasons they helped. He helped, Tim helped the scout out. There's still sight. Unfortunately one of them passed away. And also, uh, Tickle's doing okay a lot of people. Tickle actually now is now married, y'all has a wife who is a Belbond Bellbones person.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but but Killer Bes is old.
Speaker 4: There is that show still on the air.
Speaker 1: Yes, dang, oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: See it now.
Speaker 11: The fifteenth season premiered on January sixth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, fifteen seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember watching season one of that. They got into some hot They got into some hot water with the ABC the first season because they were supposed to. They they sold discoveries, sold a fake bill of goods to the ABC to the ABC about the show to have their agents on their reason why you don't see Virginia ABC old there the second season, but you'll see, uh, you'll see uh chuck. Yeah, yeah, but I love that. Uh, I love that. A lot of the people now are I've watched. But here's the thing. I thought fast Alow got the short end of the stick when it came to car shows. You know what car shows are all there now on Discovery.
Speaker 4: I don't know what do they have?
Speaker 1: Uh fast allowed as their on YouTube? These are brothers is on YouTube?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody just moved to YouTube. It's easier. You don't have you don't have a boss necessarily, you're your own boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're and you're also having to deal don't have to deal with like the rules of regulations of the FCC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only YouTube terms of service.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, this is this, here's the thing what I love about. You know, the one show that I couldn't watch because it was so cringey. Have you ever seen? Have you the one? The one thing that I did they had not like about Discovery, The Amish Mafia.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've seen it before.
Speaker 1: Oh, ladies and gentlemen, we got somebody in the back. Ladies and gentlemen, bread six. How you doing, brother? What a fool happy birth mother?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're getting there. My one of my co hosts think think today's her birthday?
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, how you doing? Brother? By the way, a nerve, This is sick and you know this is a urban braid.
Speaker 5: Hello, that.
Speaker 4: Us nice to beat you.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, what did Christy show last night?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I wasn't up that lot.
Speaker 1: You're that's where you worked with him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had to get sleep last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh, jamill ate jamil uh? Remember you know who's talking about jamill jail eight or someone wants me to join Jas's discord. What did he do now? Same Josh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see.
Speaker 1: The whole until the guys. I don't I don't want to like I don't use this chord a lot lately. I never braid. Are you still there?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, man, I'm still here.
Speaker 5: He's gonna check on you every second.
Speaker 4: You think about the Amish Mafia.
Speaker 1: Jake, we're talking about reality says. Could I say oh, okay, by the way, Mazzie just saw from my Patreon by the way, uh, or.
Speaker 4: Brian Nice, Hey, what do you know about King Levi?
Speaker 1: The guy? The guy was, the guy was a narcissist, uh the guy that uh the loved and Levi was the guy's na.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh how Hey, what are we gonna do that? Jery hey sick? Where are we gonna do that? Jeremy the way impersonator you talk talked about.
Speaker 5: I thought we did.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't we we uh we were sposing do it, but unfortunately we have we never had time to do it yet.
Speaker 13: Talking about the one not noting the other guy not doubting back of the other guy, the one that we uh we uh uh we were supposed to do, the one that uh it's just a clone of Jeremy the wet Oh.
Speaker 9: I have to find that video. I think I still gotta save. I gotta figure out which playlist I gotta save them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry for making you, sorry for making you work.
Speaker 5: No, you just reminded me. But tomorrow I'm doing Tomorrow, I'm doing.
Speaker 9: A spaces Fike streame. Uh in honor of the in honor of the Artemis to launch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorry about it is a little bit roady today. But uh so what do you have you d D? Did you know that there's a Tyler Perry drama channel on on Roco?
Speaker 9: That doesn't surprise me? H. Tyler Perry is fucking Tyler Perry is an interesting individual. I met him once. It was for such a short time out of his studio when I worked for Home Deep well, I worked for another company, but we did the Home Depot delivery ship. And you know, he bought one of our closed military bases in Atlanta, Fort McPherson and turned it into his studio.
Speaker 5: Damn on all of the bases, like eighty seventy of it.
Speaker 9: But you a way, he decided to buy up all the molch in the southeast to spread around the property. So the host part of the team that was just back and forth stealing all the motes from every Home Depot store UH to take out there and set out for him and stuff.
Speaker 5: And him and his.
Speaker 9: Him and his handler, all right, him and his UH I guess his handler or whatever came over because they saw where we were stacking the stuff and it was just like yeah, man, yeah, you guys guys keeping good flowing like jad you bought it, We'll bring it, keep find it.
Speaker 5: You're keeping me busy all day. This is easy work. He's just laughing.
Speaker 9: He's a card man. You guys are doing great job. Man, appreciate it that dad, and you're to buy get me let me audition for something driving put me in the house of paint show.
Speaker 5: Moving on. They make money for some reason.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dave Sarah's at the chat under every.
Speaker 4: Braid Dave Sarah, what's up man, big fan U?
Speaker 1: I said to him. Believe if he wants to come up, this is a good by the way, sick uh. I've been watching a lot of boahead truck drivers videos lately. I try not to because you are you are driver.
Speaker 9: Well it makes me cringe because like I used to train, and I've trained. I've trained three guys that I remember. But either way, so I see some of the stuff these people do. It's just like where did you how much was the cracker jack box that you got your license on?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I've seen people, you know, I've seen some. I've seen it in real life. I actually have seen I have seen it. I have seen people. I have seen people try to get There was one Laura drove their nearly drove their truck nearly got actually got stuck in a McDonald's because they've tried to drive their truck that there little they had, well, those old style trucks like a uh, like a pick up with a they try to drive their trunk into the doodles.
Speaker 5: That's fine. A video that.
Speaker 9: That, that's fine. I saw a video yesterday. Dude literally hop the curve to drive his semi with the trailer into a Taco Bell drither and there inside just recording him. It's like, no, no, he's just trying to turn around right, No, no, he's in the drift and he's straight down everything.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 9: Really and he just sat there. I don't know what happened after that. I got to look more into it to see if he had to be on drugs or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's stuck on stupid is what he was.
Speaker 9: I think my favorite d is watching him. I got a couple of these on this year. Watching guys run from the cops and semis.
Speaker 2: You think, you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But also the thing is is like truck drivers, you know, and I've actually have seen people what they'll do is they will go into a Walmart parking lot and park up.
Speaker 9: Now the thing about that is Sam Walton had always welcomed truck drivers. Yeah, and Walmart was always a place where truckers could drive. This is what I want to want to start driving. And over the years it's become a problem because truckers are disgusting animals and they will leave their damn trash in the parking lots, leave them in baskets, so they just can't be bothered to walk to a trash can.
Speaker 5: Parks.
Speaker 9: Yes, the parking, the parking stupid places is like it's a uniform thing. You park at the very back of the lot, off the corner typically, you know in the corner forest corner.
Speaker 5: Guys a park there because people don't park there. They don't.
Speaker 9: People don't want to walk that far of the store. So it's fine for trucks to park there. But these guys are messing it up, and like slowly, more and more Walmarts, more and more are just saying no, no trucks allowed, no trucks out.
Speaker 5: They'll come up there and boots and ship whatever.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is it's like now like you know, I see truckers that that don't do the right thing, they'll they'll try to I you know, that's one thing the reason why I've seen truckers that will we'll try to like maipulate yoder giving them uh uh let them like go hold home.
Speaker 9: Uh well, there's a funny there was the funny part of that or the fun part of that. I used to do when I worked for.
Speaker 5: A prime.
Speaker 9: From time to time. From time to time, I would go help out a d C in Ony, Illinois or one in Shelby Bill uh Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Uh duh d C.
Speaker 1: If people who don't know what what what's what's d C Distributed Center right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And what they do is we'd be there transportation.
Speaker 9: Though contract companies out to have a set of drivers there to run their freight to the stores. Meanwhile, their drivers are moving stuff d C to d C to d C, and we'll take it to the stores from the d C. So we had two of those, and I bounce back and forth from time to time between them, and you know, I'm pulling Walmart's trailer.
Speaker 5: So and some of these Walmarts, it's like no truck parking, da da da da. I can park.
Speaker 9: Anywhere I wanted in that lot, you know, as long as I'm out of the way. I can park there and sleep all night. They won't bother a Walmart truck. And that was like the coolest thing. I learned a lot about Walmart doing that. You can put on a safety vest and walk anywhere in that fucking start because I got tired of like get there, because you know, I don't know what door y'all want me to go to, So at the parker go inside, or I'll just put it on the door. Sometimes I gotta go inside and they gotta find somebody and say hey, I'm here, and it'll get hard to find people something like a manager, especially a manager that runs the docks back there.
Speaker 5: So I just I gave up and I just started walking around the damn store.
Speaker 1: They used to.
Speaker 5: Was he a high school drop up?
Speaker 1: My roommate, my, she's a female.
Speaker 5: High school drop up. No, close enough. I learned that from a manager at Walmart. They don't hire They don't hire people that are qualified or over qualified.
Speaker 9: This manager told me that the other reason she got the job is because she did have a she had a degree in business management, so they hired her as a shift manager. Yeah, and they were like looking for a shift managers, Like I don't want to bring on these clubs in but lower level stuff. They don't look for people with like a high school degree of college or or anything. It's about control. And she straight up told me that something like that makes sense everything I've see. I've applied to Walmart several times, like well twice. Any position, any shift that's a golden goose. I lived and walking distance of the store. You should hire me right on the spot.
Speaker 5: College. Nope.
Speaker 9: I see my dropout friends from high school running the cash desk. I'm like, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Hey, sick, I got something for you. Have you ever heard of super tips supertip It's it's it's something that I use, and it's actually it's like it's like super cats. I don't know what either one of those super cats you know that uh that that thing that people can give you mudey with a message.
Speaker 5: Super chat.
Speaker 1: But supertips is a lot like supertats, but it's not. Super Tips is not owned by Its not owned by YouTube, is owned by I don't know who owned unob Brain. Are you still there? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's either nobody likes onions or Moody that they have ownership in it.
Speaker 4: I don't know who owns it. Exactly.
Speaker 11: But yeah, you get more money than you would a super chat. If you super tip, the creator gets more.
Speaker 1: I said, you go check it out, you can, you can make money, then put the cash ap out.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 9: Begging sort of say my audience for money. People want to send me a tip or two, they can, and people do. Actually it's just easier to go through cash a look at all the money.
Speaker 11: The thing about super tip is like, if you're doing a show and you want somebody, you know, if they want their chat red on the screen or shows up on the screen, you can use it for that. They also have the AI voice thing where they can you know, text a speech whatever.
Speaker 5: It's just a part of my Yeah, that's part of my thing too.
Speaker 9: Like maybe if I got more subs, because I'm only like four ninety six right now, maybe if I hit a thousand, I'd consider that, But like right now, you know, my audience fluctuates, and I'll just.
Speaker 5: I just like reading everybody's comment. If it's reading, well, you know worth reading anyway.
Speaker 9: But right we can make everybody feel welcome, Like I want to put you behind a paywall.
Speaker 4: I ain't listen to unless you said two dollars with it?
Speaker 9: Sorry this, I said, this fool powdered Dusty some money less, but I tip him through a uh cash app though I want him to get every but he had me on the panel last night too, though.
Speaker 5: Oh god, we had a.
Speaker 1: Blud Taylor or or or what's the guy Tyler Taylor? Or what's the guy's other day power Dusty or float?
Speaker 5: No, the powdered Dusty. Uh, I think that his name is Taylor. I think he's Taylor. I'd have to check my cash. I forget, I forget his name of that. I just told him Dusty. Uh, I know.
Speaker 1: He's uh, he's he's one of those drifters guys.
Speaker 5: Guy, he has not a damn grin hell.
Speaker 9: I had him on my panel once he came out and well he came out of nowhere because I only like I subscribed to him because I saw he had subscribed to me. I'm just like, who's this guy? And I checked him out. I was like, oh so funny, no fucking bother him every now.
Speaker 5: Let me go up last night.
Speaker 9: Oh god, this idiot we were listening to last night, this some guy named Hurricane or something. Oh my god, let's just say he really wanted to see this other guy's vain laden fallis.
Speaker 5: Very desperately.
Speaker 9: Because he was left out of a conversation about butt plugs and it was just like, Oh, what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Who is this guy?
Speaker 4: I hate when they leave me out of those conversations. God damn it, that's what this.
Speaker 5: Guy was crying about.
Speaker 9: And he was on somebody's else panel, Not Dusty, but the guy Hurricane was on somebody else's panel today getting confronted about it, trying to backtrack it live the way out of him, like, no, here's the evidence, Like, you know, what, were you lying?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 9: Love when people get caught though. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I'll find that. I have to look for it. I think it's it's either in bad cops or mixed goods. I gotta find it that.
Speaker 5: Uh they're in person said that we're talking about reality shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh our never Brain. Yeah, by the way, have you uh, by the way, our never Brain lives? Where was found? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cody Brown?
Speaker 1: Uh you know who we're talking about? Sick the.
Speaker 5: Mhm. Yeah, it's so frustrated about it. So what was your favorite reality show?
Speaker 1: I gotta say Jersey, Oh God, My favorite, I gotta say, is The Real Husbands of That Hollywood. It's not a reality show on the TV show that Kevin Hart with him. But I gotta say my favorite reality show Real Housewaps of Atlanta, Real House Flaps Atlanta or the first season of Real House Swaps of Uh.
Speaker 5: God, I don't know you watched that ship. I hate reality TV.
Speaker 1: Hey TV, right now, you're own TV.
Speaker 5: This is Internet.
Speaker 11: I used to like the The Osbourne's when it first came out when because you know, you never really saw Ozzie in that light before, so it was interesting and funny. But yeah, even that got old.
Speaker 5: Yeah only older daughter didn't want anything to do with the show.
Speaker 9: But here I'm saying she would get caught every now and then in the kitchen just because she was there and the cameras there.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I like, if I had to pick one that actually watched, it was The Surreal Life.
Speaker 4: That season with Veron Troyer.
Speaker 5: Yep, very.
Speaker 1: On the floor. Yeah, that's how, that's how, that's how. Adrian and Chris Christopher I and Adrian Curry mat that is true. But this is a good show. Who is it?
Speaker 4: Peter Brady, Peter Brady.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, Jacob Waters.
Speaker 1: Look at the coming Look what he just said. How is that doesn't want to penetrate a conversation like that? M h.
Speaker 5: Flute.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one the one about, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 1: A loser.
Speaker 4: Jacob is all about that, Jim Tann and laundry.
Speaker 1: A loser.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm going to post. This is just taking too well, what are you doing. I'm downloading metal Gear Solid Snake Eater. I've been doing it for the past four days.
Speaker 9: Because I'm doing it off a truck stop WiFi and I was trying to use my phone and it was going good, and then I joined this and it slowed down to it went from like it went from twenty three minutes to two hours.
Speaker 5: And like, yeah, I'll finished just tomorrow. I mean, it's ready to start. But is that ninety percent? I'm sorry, this is seventy seven percent? What are you apologizing for? I'm the one that clicked the link.
Speaker 4: He made you join, got into.
Speaker 9: Your head like seventeen messages in my Discord messages like all.
Speaker 1: Right, fine, I didn't message all right, hey, let's just leve hey uh oh hey a durban brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Get pet. By the way, guess who is number one on the leaderboard for the twenty four hour leaderboard.
Speaker 4: For uh super tip, super Tip, Perry Caravelli.
Speaker 5: No, let's.
Speaker 1: Someone who I call Dad.
Speaker 4: Old boy Bob believe me.
Speaker 1: One wow, good for him before.
Speaker 11: Damn, people are sending Gorilla money now for what he did a show today.
Speaker 4: I mean, he just does the show, so they send him money.
Speaker 1: Piste is number two, Granny and two K is number nine. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, you need to climb this board.
Speaker 1: I've been on this board before, some.
Speaker 4: Of these names. You should be higher on this board.
Speaker 1: I don't get I don't get tips like that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, though, you should, like, I'd rather send you money than Gorilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Gorilla is stupid.
Speaker 11: I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he is boring as ship. I'm not anymore entertaining.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying we're talking about from the he was part of Howard back.
Speaker 5: In the door. Watched that ship.
Speaker 11: He was an intern, right, one of the least one of the very least memorable people on the show.
Speaker 9: I stopped watching Howard start watching. No, he was throwing he was throwing bologney at some strippers but or some criminals.
Speaker 4: Bongo bonanza, but longo bonanza.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: I was like back in the nineties nine grade or something, because it used to come on late at night, about midnight or something one of our lower channels on.
Speaker 5: V It was a vhp uh hip the lower.
Speaker 4: Ones Channel nine show. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 9: It was double digits. It's like for us, it was like channel ironically enough sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Uh so you probably saw a lot of stuttering John on that show.
Speaker 5: Maybe, I don't know. I was just a board with his show and stop wasn't.
Speaker 1: But but he's he's here's the he went woke.
Speaker 5: Well, he went beyond the walk, he went radical nut job. Yeah, the whole hiding in his basement and craft.
Speaker 11: He sounds miserable right now, he does, and he has billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: I get, I get. I guess who he sounds like a lot. I guess there's a certain guy out of that that just show that that that he hated.
Speaker 5: Oh don that's racist? Oh yeah, A.
Speaker 1: Hey, Shane, can you show a kid? Uh the Shane is uh? I think Shane might not like some of the jokes that gen he has. We have.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that don't like his jokes.
Speaker 1: But uh, but uh, shame's after American.
Speaker 9: Oh you want to shoot No, I'm not. I ain't never been to Africa. No, you're you're goddamn American moms wrong.
Speaker 5: That what you want. Let me shed some light on this situation.
Speaker 4: I'm American American, but O.
Speaker 5: That lighting is horrible. Yeah, I'm up here in the armis one, you know, waiting to get around this moon. But we'll be there sooner though. Guys, ain't that stay tuned from the next vine O ship.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: No, I'm black, Indian and Jamaican.
Speaker 1: But the guy, the guy that we're talking about, Jase Pisconti, likes to drop the inward like like.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like shock value, Like not even in a humorous way. It just says it out of the blue, just to shock people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 9: I've had a conversation with a lot of people about that. People will get have gotten offended on my behalf.
Speaker 5: You like, oh man, we got him right here. I was just like, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 9: Oh why aren't you mad? I was like, because I heard the way they said it. And it didn't come back. It wasn't honestly. No, no, no, it didn't come with honest hate. Just said it to say it to be. Yeah, shock value to be. I think you're getting underneath somebody's skin. I was just like I laught those people. I know when somebody's saying it in a hateful manner. I know when to get offended when somebody says like other than that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm an El Salvadorian. Uh, he's a brother now I trained him. Uh. He says it like a freaking verb. It's just every other seven seventeen works.
Speaker 1: Hold on, we got somebody in here in the back.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I hope it's a female.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, is this the real town?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is Michigan Town.
Speaker 5: Sure is all right as wrong, questions.
Speaker 4: Arizona.
Speaker 1: No, but what's up?
Speaker 5: What do I sound good? Or I song lane?
Speaker 1: So you sound good?
Speaker 9: You sound like Tim's actually been on my show before?
Speaker 8: Yes, I was ice fishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh how do you people do that.
Speaker 8: With a chanting and the heater?
Speaker 9: Man, I've been invited like four or five times, Like, Nope, who trusted?
Speaker 5: They say safe? We get out there with a little kerosene heater and I'm like why.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tim, thank you for joining my Patreon.
Speaker 8: Thank you for the invite.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that I did.
Speaker 1: I always tell people joining that they joined it because I want people to experience, because people don't because Twitter sometimes suck. Educations always suck. But uh, what do you think? There's a few things in double vers number one Chad faked a d y.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well he always says he never lies, he tells them truth and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But the what is this a Chad pylon?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to give people. Tim is a big fan of Tooky. Hello, Tim, huge fan, huge fans.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm moving around. I'm trying to make noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about it. Listen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But also, instead of enjoying is on the stream right now, it was on the stream talking about his private area. Yeah, everybody's live right now.
Speaker 4: Tim, I'm gonna go watch that.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm dding.
Speaker 1: But Tim, by the way, I Durman Brain actually made the Jake Hudson shirts.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the one that made the.
Speaker 10: Hold On.
Speaker 1: I got the damn Tony reality logo on. Damn it. Hold On.
Speaker 4: Everybody go buy Jake's shirt. He gets the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Amrod. Everybody thinks of the Morod.
Speaker 4: No, you have a lot of supporters. Actually, yeah, you have the best supporters.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like, but nobody wants to come on my show.
Speaker 5: We're here, I mean you.
Speaker 1: Damn right, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: By the way, Mike all right, I'm gonna head up.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, By the way, Mikey's in the chat, Mikey, Hey, Mikey, Mikey's in the chat and ball he likes it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to. I want to. I want to say something. By the way, we're talking about by the way, I love it. By the way, hey, Jim, are you close to Detroit?
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm about thirty miles north of Detroit.
Speaker 1: God, I might be have have I might be having Rob WaRTeK on my show. Really, I don't know who that is from Bucks two News, Rob war Oh no ship.
Speaker 5: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 4: Now, I understand Box twos.
Speaker 1: That's cool from the from the Hall of Shame.
Speaker 5: Yep, I know who that is. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have I'm also gonna I'm trying to have Maggie back on the show.
Speaker 8: Okay, Jack's hitting it big.
Speaker 1: I'm working on it. I'm the best of the world.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: What is this Sunday six?
Speaker 9: Shaddy ass? How is everyone gonna do Easter? I'll be driving somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's Mikey. By the way, that's Mikey.
Speaker 5: I'll be Mikey.
Speaker 1: Uh sick uh chatter bloggers and mess is uh? Is uh of you keep saying that like I'm supposed to know who Mikey is for BBB's panel.
Speaker 5: Okay, you'll be a little more specific.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of Mikeys for BBB's panel. The one that the one that we that we met through chance.
Speaker 4: We better do chance, BBC, Christy.
Speaker 1: Triple b. This panel is a good panel. We're doing better than Shiel Butkman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got the chat. See the chats.
Speaker 4: I think Buckman, Damn.
Speaker 5: Bar forty the fucking I just love.
Speaker 1: Mikey. I'm sure link Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.
Speaker 10: Mike mike Mikey.
Speaker 1: Like that. Have you heard Mikey song Mikey mike There's a there's a YouTube song called Mikey. It's just Hey. By the way, we gotta love it, dude. This This show is awesome.
Speaker 5: He's my Friday.
Speaker 14: I go up north tomorrow to the property and check on deer camp.
Speaker 5: Make sure no tree fell on there or hey, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on by the way, by the way, this is a good show, guys, snow by the way, Hey, look, hey, your look. Who's in your box?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 4: Without my consent?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 4: H I like the snowman though.
Speaker 5: Mm hm oh, m hm hm oh do they?
Speaker 1: Everybody? We're still here? Are we still here? Are we still here?
Speaker 5: Here? We are? We lost to ground control?
Speaker 1: To me, we lost to another brain. Are you still there? Of course?
Speaker 4: Yeah, old steady, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We lost Jake.
Speaker 5: Ship Hell all right?
Speaker 9: Did welcome to the I don't know what to call. Good God, I'm distracted right now. I'm slipping in my old ashe.
Speaker 1: Cheddy by the way, cheddy bloggers.
Speaker 10: Hell, Hey, hey, how's it going above?
Speaker 5: That might be me out?
Speaker 10: Yes, hey, how everybody? If I don't get back to you over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's how Susan doing?
Speaker 10: Well, we'll find out, Jake, Thanks for asking. We'll find out Monday. She's got a she's got an appointment in the morning. She's gonna go talk to her own family doctor, which she still has, thankfully, and we'll know from there.
Speaker 1: I see how she's doing today. Oh she's doing.
Speaker 10: Oh she's doing fine today. Uh still hobbling, you know, because she's got to get a right and you fixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's by the way. So I want to Like yesterday, I carry so I had to go to the end of the road. I live on a dirt thing. At the end of the road, I have to cross a street. My friend Tim is here. Sure, Hey, yeah, irving here.
Speaker 8: I'm queer.
Speaker 1: By the way. Uh, this is Cheddi blogger. This is Mike Blogger.
Speaker 10: How's gonna say you you mentioned him? You're outside of Detroit a couple of miles. Uh yeah, sci Fi Nation. His first name is Jay.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 10: He lives near the Upper Peninsula. Okay, there he's he's actually close to uh Central Michigan. You know where that university is? I do, yep, awesome, Yeah, he lives near that university.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, and his name is what again, Jay?
Speaker 10: But he goes by j Yeah, j a y. But he goes by sci Fi Nation on YouTube.
Speaker 8: Sci Fi Nation.
Speaker 5: Not to looking for him.
Speaker 10: Sci Fi Nation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do like hangout with local Michigan Anders.
Speaker 14: There's there's several in the double verse, uh that actually talked to and got to know recently.
Speaker 8: Like it's very it's it's a rare thing, but you get to see them here and there, Like.
Speaker 5: I think a couple of them.
Speaker 8: I brought one into the Devile Verse.
Speaker 16: Her and I met at a bar and I was wearing a tuky shirt and she kind of looked at He goes, what the hell is that?
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, let me show you.
Speaker 16: My first video I showed her was to be going, hey, what's up my and then getting out of the.
Speaker 8: Chat when I'm starting John, Yeah, this is what I follow.
Speaker 1: Sir sick after America. You might not want to make that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, hold on, let me hollow it.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll rea to the point and then you say the rest of WIRs.
Speaker 16: But yeah, was on Stirring John would Oj pretend to be uh Cardiff and then he goes, oh, I'm not Cardiff. And then Carter came on and Stirring John was the candy corn and he goes, I like, you guys brought like this guy and then he put took on and Tony came on and goes, hey, what's up? I and Tookey took himself off the chat and then it was the greatest thing ever. And that's why I show people bought the stupid puppet that I follow to go to Vegas and see the past two years.
Speaker 8: And in Detroit.
Speaker 1: So by the way, you're by the way, have you ever met Mazie?
Speaker 8: I don't think so Detroit, No ship, Okay, well in Detroit from Detroit, yeah, two different.
Speaker 1: But Tim, I'm putting in.
Speaker 10: The private chat for you, uh side foundation YouTube channel, so please give it. Yeah, give him a subscription because, uh you just recently over a week ago, he lost his longtime wife Nikki.
Speaker 8: Oh man, it's tragic, all right.
Speaker 14: So yeah, I'll reach out and you know, say hey, and I have me, my brother and my cousin share property up north, and so then I'll reach out to.
Speaker 16: Him and say, hey, I'm this far up north where you at, and maybe you and I can have a coffee or something, you know, discuss the down first world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So when you subscribe to him, and if he inquires, just say, Mikey sent you. Mikey sent me perfect, Yeah, just say Mikey sent you. He's he's good friends with me. Yeah, his wife Nicky passed away from German Falls.
Speaker 1: That's one of the ones. That's the reason why you said that you had to hang out with him the future.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The night Jake that I couldn't be there for Chrissy was the night that he was really suffering because only two days before he had lost his wife. And so I was there for a friend. I was, I was gonna be there perfect.
Speaker 14: I had him on YouTube and I saved his uh ex profile name and I will definitely send him a message.
Speaker 10: He sent me thank you, that's no thank you, appreciate it. Yeah, he does need to Michigan or I believe he needs somebody as a friend.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll be there for it.
Speaker 1: But but, but but I want to ask this question.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna show my mug.
Speaker 5: We mug.
Speaker 1: You love.
Speaker 10: You looks totally fine.
Speaker 1: I've been wearing the shows, who like The Last Four Days Sky, which played j White Shirt. Okay, a guy who's the local Miss Ganner. He hopefully knows Detroit Vipers.
Speaker 10: I think he does. Yeah, well, because I because I told him one of the guys that used to play the Phoenix Suns, Dan Martley. I went to his bar Phoenix. Yeah, he used to play for Central Michigan No Ship.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 10: He did, and I mean he was a great guy under Dan.
Speaker 8: He was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tim, if you by the way, there's actually there's a the uh Patreon. One of the the pen video is an eight hour live stream that I did, the only eight hour I.
Speaker 5: Ever did show you streams you.
Speaker 1: I did it for my thirtieth birthday. I did it from my OJ classic. Also, this is this was pre this was this is before I ever met BBB. This is before I met all these other people ago.
Speaker 5: Okay, you talked O Jay recently, that motherfucker three.
Speaker 1: This was in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 10: Oh, I had only just started streaming, so I didn't even know you back then, Jake yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trying to put up my numbers.
Speaker 10: I the longest tream I did was just over six and a half hours. But I had a piece of ship computer at the time I got.
Speaker 1: Man. I had to take down the eight hours three because I had a copyright cor you had a cop whoa it was because it was because somebody copyright cleaned the thinking that played birthday phone.
Speaker 10: Because you because you had the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing. I didn't get claimed. I didn't get claimed. I could I couldn't. I couldn't edit it or anything because it was over six hours.
Speaker 10: Oh well that must have been the reason. I don't know if that was a past. Uh you know, Barrier, you had the face when when YouTube was still running it, you know, starting to uh cut cut, you know, down on people. Uh maybe that's when that started. But uh, yeah, I've been I don't know, I've been lucky. I feel like I've been lucky that I haven't put an offensive.
Speaker 5: Good puppy, you such a puppy puppy.
Speaker 10: Yeah like she god yeah bull yeah like that.
Speaker 1: But by the way, by the way, oh ch Cheddy Bogger does a enjoying the Kids Mart series. Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 10: I've done like for the first four seasons, you know, from sixty five, uh to nineteen sixty nine, and then be starting most of what was season five on the very tail end of it, which was nineteen seventy, and then you guys remember nineteen ninety five, but they tried to bring it back and they had like seven episodes and that was it. It had that asshole comedian Andy Dick on it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and Dick is an American treasure right, Yeah, I couldn't say that.
Speaker 1: God, I think I'm going to call it.
Speaker 8: Hi buddy, thanks for.
Speaker 1: Stay stayed behind because we could talk backstage. No perfect okay, alright, lo you guys.
Speaker 10: Everyone don't
Speaker 1: Sure what