Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the world famous Ben and Skin Show. Thank you for rolling with us today. We are coming to you live from Rollertown Beer Works in Solina, Texas. Rollertown Beer Works a brewery we're invested in, and it is Sumo weekend out here, so we're having a good good time with a bunch of sumo wrestlers drinking beer, getting ready for the tournament. We're gonna have the draft tonight and they're gonna like pull some trucks or something. Yeah, sumo truck pull is not the normal thing that you have penciled in for a Friday evening, but we have it penciled in here, right, And I'm not sure exactly what they're doing, but it's gonna be awesome. And look, like you said, the best thing to do is just plan to spend your next two days at Rollertown, right.
Speaker 2: I think that's the move, and you're gonna be in great, great shape.
Speaker 1: All Right, we got the Today game coming up, we got some a KT analysis of the draft coming up, and around the sports at five o'clock, we got a weekday update and look, we're gonna be talking about that Cowboys draft. It's the big, big story of the day and then we'll be joined by a very special guest. But right now it's time for a game show from skin all right, thank you, Ben. We're gonna do a little thing called Celebrity Password Money Pyramid. So I have the top five money earners. These are actors money earners in the year twenty twenty four. Okay, actors actors, okay, and I have their amounts. I'm gonna go in reverse cowgirl order. We're gonna go five to one, and I'm gonna try to get you to guess who it is by giving you one word password style.
Speaker 2: Okay, Right, so.
Speaker 1: Before we kind of jump in, I want you to think about who you think are the biggest money earning actors that are out there. Okay, just kind of you have something in your database already.
Speaker 3: This is not gonna go well because I just don't remember name as well.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where I come in. I'm disease. I've got to get I've got to give you a clue. Okay, that'll get it for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then if you can kind of like guess, like even if you don't get the name right, but I can tell you know who the dude is. I feel like you get it right, Okay, Christine, are you ready on your end?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Right? Number five the clue claws.
Speaker 3: Clause.
Speaker 1: So I guess it could be Zac Efron from the Von Eric movie. All right, next, same guy Australian.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hugh Jackman, Yes, okay, Hugh Jackman had made fifty million last year, and I think it's because he gets a percentage of either that marvel thing he does or he might have also produced that song and dance movie thing he did.
Speaker 2: So if he.
Speaker 3: Made that much money, that means Ryan Reynolds made the exact same amount of money because he also they made the same movie together.
Speaker 2: Number four.
Speaker 1: Ryan Reynolds, Christina, Oh wait, well you.
Speaker 3: Just I mean, he's not I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do? Well, he's wrong, So hill the buzzer.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Do you want your clue. See I'm gonna have to say more than one word. I'm sorry. Oh, I'll say more than one word. Coffee in cars?
Speaker 3: Oh okay?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jerry Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: I don't really know why, but he made sixty million last year. What he must have produced something or royalties on Seinfeld?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know what movie he would have produced? All right?
Speaker 1: Number three? Tiny tiny?
Speaker 3: Okay? Uh, Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise Tiny.
Speaker 2: I'll give you another guess, annoying.
Speaker 3: Tiny and annoying.
Speaker 2: A lot of people might disagree with me on this, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, tiny and annoying.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, uh McCauley, Culkin's brother.
Speaker 2: I'll give you one more comedian.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, I'm picturing him, Kevin Hart.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you find him annoying? No? Man, h he did this.
Speaker 1: He did this documentary thing with Chris Rock that his bad ass and made me really like him, And then I turned on NBA All Star Weekend and started hating him again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's just you know, but hey, oh.
Speaker 3: He's like the jelly roll of He's everywhere.
Speaker 1: He's You're exactly right. Number two earlier guess h Bryan Reynolds. He was good for eighty he was good for eighty five million last year. I mean, if Hugh Jackman, I only thing I can think of Hugh Jackman doing is the thing with Ryan Reynolds. Yeah, Wolverine versus what Dark Molastic, man.
Speaker 2: Pool, Guys, Daredevil, what is it? Dark Pool? Dead Pool?
Speaker 1: Pool?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: I feel like Chris Arnold Deadpool.
Speaker 3: That's why I like that movie is so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also he didn't didn't he do that TV series where they bought a soccer team or whatever?
Speaker 2: And right did he?
Speaker 3: I think he's got with Ryan Reynolds. But I was talking about Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For Hugh to be on the list, that meant Ryan was definitely on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Ryan probably made more because he had other things going all right.
Speaker 2: Number one, Clint to a Christina, Mister, t Okay, I like this. I don't even have to serve up guests. Eighty eight million.
Speaker 1: Presidential candidate, an actor who is a presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: Well that's the guess.
Speaker 3: Oh uh uh. You've always trying to tell me, but I couldn't read it, and I'm not looking because I want to get this. Is it Trump?
Speaker 2: He made seven billion last year? Okay? Turned heel am, I right on that, Christina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an actor who was a presidential candidate who now is a bad guy. Uh god, Lee, I'm oh Kanye is born a heel.
Speaker 2: Oh oh uh yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh uh okay, I know who it is. I'm picturing him Aroma. I'm picturing him.
Speaker 3: He's huge and his name is John Cena.
Speaker 2: His name is The Rock.
Speaker 1: Do you think he would win the next election, I mean it would depend on what siety ran for. What if he ran as a moderate independent? I mean, uh, I don't know. I don't know, but I think he's very popular. I think he could run as a dem or Republican and win.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: There you got it. Okay, you did good. I did pretty good. Yeah, thank you. I don't think my clues were very good. No, they were really really good. You're patronizing me, all right. Coming up in just four minutes, we played the Today Game here on the Eagle, live from Rollertown,