Speaker 1: Welcome to today's episode of the Breakthrough Lab. At your next Breakthrough starts here today, I have a returning guess. I think. I think it's my first returning guest and the first time around. She was a big hit social media influencer, remarkable woman who was hurt by the masculine energy and decided to run to it and created the social media following defending men and just exploring masculinity online. And her following is like four and a half million across three different platforms, and ninety percent are men, if you can believe that. But today we're going to explore her healing journey, the things that she's had to heal, how she's become this super powerful human being and now dedicating her time to heal others, couples, males, females, and transforming the space and the field around herself to be able to take people to the other side, from people that are in the dark to creating a space where they can come and see the light. Today, we welcome to the Breakthrough Lab again. Bella and Estrosa of Yosoi Bella so Bella. We're back here at the Breakthrough Lab. Thank you again. Lots of changes lots of changes, lots of transformation, lots of I don't know, so much has happened between the last episode back in May and now and so welcome again to the Break to Lab. Let me get a little high five here boom. I love the bright colors on you. You look so beautiful.
Speaker 2: What a beautiful introduction you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I mean, like it's all you I could say, I could maybe spend another hour introducing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a beautiful journey this couple of months. I think I don't know when healing ends. It seems like there is so many layers of things, and I have been thinking lately, what a journey I chose man.
Speaker 1: Yes, big journey. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you definitely have. You know, the journey of you being a human being on planet Earth has been quite remarkable. And the more I get to know you personally, the more I find out all these things that you've been through and how daring, how amazing it is that you've decided to dedicate your time to help others see the other side. You know what that other side is, the light right from the darkness. So yeah, so it's kind of hard to start somewhere we start with a child. Let's start with the child, yeah, because I mean that's kind of where everything goes a little crazy for everybody. Right.
Speaker 2: Actually, last wake up, I was thinking like into a speech that I had to do and just kind of remembering the journey, and something came out. As to be able to heal others, first of all, you have to walk through all the wounds that I ever existed on planet Earth, understand them, heal them so you can help others to heal. So that has been my journey. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean let's get into the big kahuna one. Right, this is the one that's probably one of the most traumatic wounds, and it's when someone takes from you without permission, right, and so it's the one that you know books therapy, so many things happen when this happens to a young child. But I know that you suffered through sexual abuse in your very early years. I think between in the years between one and ten, right, or did it go further than that.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's start with a childhood so I can tell you my whole story. So before I came to Earth, I chose a father who was in a wheelchair, he never actually, I think he stopped walking when he was eight, And what a journey my mom chose marrying a guy who never walked. So because my father was surviving, you know, he was he did what he had to do in the best that he called. And my mom it was busy, you know, raising all these kids. So I kind of grew up very lonely. And I was remembering recently how lonely I felt that probably I didn't feel loved by my parents. So that created the first one before we go into the sexual trauma, the wound of abandonment, and how that I showed up later in my life. It was me attracting the wrong man, you know, because when you abandon yourself, you attract people who they can love you because you don't love yourself.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, but yeah, there's so much to explore, right, because a wound occurs and then there's an equal or opposite reaction, right, So each wound creates a different behavior or a very similar behavior in different people. Sometimes there's like two or three behaviors that come from each wound. Right, So the wound of abandonment, you start choosing men that are not for you. Or you don't choose any men at all, right, if you're a woman or a guy or the opposite energy. Right, and so everyone behaves. There's like distinct patterns that everybody adapts depending on the wound. Right. And so when the wound of abandonment showed up for you, how is that like? Tell me what does the wound of abandonment feel like? You know, when that emotion, when that wave enters your body, how does this feel like for you? Can you walk the audience through that feeling, that emotion, that energy that overcomes your body, so.
Speaker 2: It can manifest in two ways, protecting yourself not to feel you always don't allow people to actually get closer to you. So you close your heart, you close everything you know, you don't open your heart to love. And for the same reason, you choose people who are inavailable, because you save space for men not to enter, you know. And or it can be that you feel very lonely. You know, even if you are around by people and people love you, it's still deep inside of you you feel not loved. It doesn't matter what people express in the outside. So the second layer, because we're going to talk about how did I heal the masculine energy within me. The second layer of that was because in Latin America it's very common more than what you think. All those secrets stays in family, you know, they're within this family circle. There are a lot of sexual abuse is not only from you know, from men to men, you know, men to boys, and also men to women, you know, And I am pretty sure that it's coming generations before until a brave soul like me decided to this needs to stop. I'm gonna heal them. I'm going to just express it to the world because what we cover, it just stays cover, you know, and it just repeats the partter itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So with that being the case, right here, you're here's a young lady, young girl who's obviously things are happening without her permission and correct me if I'm wrong. There was like a structure where it's like it's almost like you got to reward to stay quiet. Right, How did that show up later in life? Right as you here's this young woman now who's you know, become the teenager, and she goes through her hormonal changes, puberty, and now she's starting to have certain feelings, right like, were there anything for you that that like that came about between that age of puberty to you know, becoming a young adult, whether anything that you felt was being impacted by these experiences that you had as a younger girl.
Speaker 2: I actually don't remember much, but I can tell you what was the consequences. First of all, not trusting the masculine. You know, that was the one thing then that created another trauma right there. The second was this connection from our own body, because my soul left the body to be able to, I guess, to handle the pain. And it's so hard to connect the body with the feelings again because there is so many layers to heal sexual trauma. So the first layer for me was understanding the lesson behind that. To me, that was just a breakthrough that I had, Just what did I went through this and I went I remember that I went one time to healing trauma retreat. It was like a shamanic retreat. Of course, they you know, they do the forgiveness and you know they let go forgive yourself And that is just one layer. But one thing that I actually do remember is the person who hurt you the most is your teacher and that because it wasn't just one man there were many men involved within the family circle. I would say maybe eight people you know who actually took advantage of me. But those men, they were there for me to learn something. And when I realized that makes so much sense because that's what I'm here, that's what I can help other people to heal, exactly the wound. So you learn that those men who hurt you. Yes, it was painful. Yes I had to go through the journey, but I learned to be so thankful for the lesson because otherwise, without them, I couldn't go through this journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite a remarkable experience when when you start seeing as people that hurt you intentionally or non intentionally, or hurt people, hurt other people right, hurt people, hurt people, and so when you start seeing them as teachers almost like guides, like annoying guides, right at least in their three D brain, they're unknowingly guiding you, but you have they're taking you through a dark path so you can come to your your own light, whether you get it on your own or you you go into something like a shamanic retreat where you where you learn about forgiveness. And I'm covering those things that are that are stopping your growth. It's it's a framework. It's a completely different framework to see life right where it doesn't take you into victimhood. It takes you into like, hey, if I went through this and I get my lesson, then I'm a victor and I'm victorious and I'm more powerful and I'm more wise. And it seems like you've gone down that route. And I admire that about you a lot. It's it's such a beautiful, attractive quality. So you know that being the case, Now, do you feel pretty whole at least in those areas of life?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And we're gonna go into more because there's you know, there's so much to uh discover underneath the service service with you, but how how good do you film in those two areas of your life? Like addressing the wound of abandonment and also you know, there's what would you call it when when it comes to sexual abuse, like you know, the wound of someone taking something that shouldn't have been taken, you know, without permission, without that maturity.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I healed every layer of it, and it's still recently I've been hitting different part of it, but I find I recently find found out that because the way I was being abused, I'll say it wasn't like with violence. It was more like, you know, like a little kid. I remember that they used to give it like one pestel, you know, or a candy in exchange. Right, So I don't say anything, just keep quiet myself. So the first memories for me in terms of my sexual energy, it was about any exchange of something, and that shut up in my life that I didn't even realize how I behave with partners. So you know, in that sexual you know, it's always been like I need to give to be able to receive, and it didn't come from homeness, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, And so like this this pattern that I must give something and then and I also need to get something back. Right, So it's a it has to be like almost an even exchange or like it has to have an exchange. It just can't be from heart, right, I can't give unless I give get something back. I will only give something if they give to me, right, Yeah, And only then do you allow yourself to go into that space. Yeah? Yeah, So is there a story where that were in your life, an example or that that like whether one percent showed up and it became this sort of like cycle of just exchange exchange, exchange, and were love wasn't involved or like or it prevented love from being birthed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. I mean, all the relationship that I had in the past, it was always like that, you know, like I give my body, but I also got something in return in terms either dinners or money or something else, you know, and without me realizing there was the same partn as I learned as a child. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remarkable, Huh. It's these things stay with us, you know, as little kids were soaking up so much of the world and we're creating ideas with yet not fully understanding what's happening in the world.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, I want to say something. It seems like when men do all these things, we think that it's bad. You know, it might seem bad, but when you go through the journey, you heal it and you get the lesson. I just have so much compassion. That's what probably I have so many males that follows me because I don't judge people. I actually don't. I understand that they wound, you know, because they also come from wounded families, you know. And it's the same part and repeats itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me that you and I had gone to an event and you know, regarding individuals going to jail, and how seventy percent of mostly males, had had sexual abuse occur from the you know, same sex or the opposite sex, and seventy percent had this terrible experience and no one had ever addressed it. And you know, like you said, in a lot of these communities, everything is hush, everything is underneath the surface. And these young males and some females too that commit crime are forced to live with this and it shows up obviously in ways that are negative for their life, right where they end up in jail or doing crime or having like angry or violent outbursts. Right. So yeah, it's it's really incredible that you know, these things happen to us and how they affect us, and also how it affects the female energy versus the male energy. Right, so big different reactions based on sexes and based on experiences.
Speaker 2: Right. I had a message yesterday that someone just text me. It was a male and he said to me, having heal my sexual trauma and in my own private time, I like to put to where women's stuff heals and like lingery and I don't know how to deal with this, you know, and it's sad, you know. And from alatta men that I talked, they also go to sexual abuse trauma more than what people know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, especially how men are, right, we're so naturally not communicative, and I think it's a pervasive thing in society where like men go through things and it's a silent thing that they carry for life and they don't understand how they're shutting one part of their life off, and it causes like a down downhill effect, like whether they're not open with their partner or not silent with their partner, shut down, run away from conflict, so many ways that it bubbles up in services. So one of the beautiful things I admire about you is that non judgmental where you're you understand that everyone's having a human experience. And if hurt people hurt people, and they hurt people and then they hurt people, then at some point somebody has to address that wound and then the beautiful things happened with new generations that are healed start to bubble up from there on out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, for sure, I think I was the soul who said no more in my family. Yeah, and that creates a lot, a lot of it was hard for me also to trust the masculine. That's another journey there as well, you know now and the sexual trauma, but also if you have your father the wound of abandonment, it's hard to trust men and it's a journey to go back to. For me, it was more protecting myself, protecting my heart always I'm okay, I don't need hell from anybody. I can deal with my things alone. Which I learned how to do that because I just kept flying every single thing in my life. And I'm learning to even little by little too, you know, reminding myself it's okay, you're safe, and it's Jordaney. It takes time, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, which I'll take it to the next thing. I mean, because you're like a super powerful healer and you're always one of the things that I find about you that you're super curious right where. It's like if you see something, you start to scratch right and you start to paw at it like a little dog finding a bone. And so you've been able to find things and then address things, and so you know, one of the surprising things is when you and I were having a conversation and then you're like, yeah, I had Bolivia, Like I used to make myself throw up, So you had a whole evening disorder, which completely surprised me. And now, and so tell me where did that come from?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Is that the directness of wounds of abandonment or is that like you know, you comparing yourself to other women, or what causes this thing where you were like, I'm gonna eat and then and then I'm gonna throw up and and that's gonna be a good thing for me. Right, That's what the body told itself, right, Like, well, uh, where did that derive from?
Speaker 2: I mean, Bolivia can come from many ways. I can have a little bit of everything in terms of as a teenager always being like a little bit shobby, you know, I always wanted to be skinny. First thing. Probably also the sexual trauma, I guess play a good part of it. And I think also, believe me, also has to do with the mother you know, I don't I don't remember, but if probably if I didn't feel accepted, I'll say in my mother moon, that will show up as well. You know somehow somewhere, and I think I deal with that. I don't think any of my family members even to this day knows, you know. And it took like twenty years, and the journey of now only Bolima is about just throwing up. It's about my body. I hated my body, you know. I wasn't happy the way I looked. I remember that it was so hard for me to even put a badding suit to go to the beach, you know, because I was shore a shame on my legs for so long. So how did I heal that? I think little by little, I started just touching myself and talking to my body and say it's okay. The mirror work, you know, looking at myself in the mirror and saying beautiful things even if I didn't believe it, in it, and doing rituals like body scrubs, creams, and until I reprogrammed my body and my head because I finally understood that this beautiful body God gave it to me to enjoy this earth. I can laugh, I can smell things, I can eat, I can love. There is no other way to experience this beautiful or experience without this body. So I learned how to honor it and accepting the way it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was that moment, that breakthrough moment? It could have happened like, you know, maybe you saw a book, a movie, you had a conversation with someone. What was that breakthrough moment like when you when you said, no, I have to I have to accept this body. I have to love this vehicle, you know, I have to love this vessel, Like do you remember that moment or it was a gradual thing that just you know, kept calling, you know, whether a vision a dream. I'd love to hear that to unpack that for the audience.
Speaker 2: I think it was years and years of journaling affirmations onto every program I had. It wasn't just one to three. It was a long journey there. And what I finally was the last piece that I spoke with you before, is when my daughter had the opposite side that she had anorexia when she was a teenager, and I said, oh my god, looking back is the things that you don't heal pass it on. So dealing with her the opposite she just brought a different type of awareness, and I think that was the final breakthrough to the other side.
Speaker 1: Got it, got it? So you saw the next generation suffering from something similar, which there's bolimia with not loving the body, so you eat and then you feel sick and then you throw up, and then there's anorexia right where it's like starting, yeah, where you're like not eating at all, right, And you were starting to see that surface in your own family, and that became a mirror for you, like if I'm afraid for my own daughter, like why am I not? Why don't I take care of myself? Did your daughter know that you were suffering from bolimia or was it like even a secret for yourself entirely it.
Speaker 2: Was a secret before, but once she we went into the process, I had to talk to her, you know, because I always been open to it because all my journey, she knows and she understands other sign as well. And it's so hard for teenagers in this age with social media, there's a lot of compared you know, they compare two people and makeup and and we are just being programmed. The beauty has to look a certain way, which is we all beautiful in different ways?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And I see that actually happening for males too, you know, like there's so many like good looking males and male models and superheroes, and they all look by and even guys now were like, hey, I don't know if I want to take off my shirt. When if you go look at guys in their seven back in the eighties and seventies, they had their shirt off, no muscles, the little tummies, and everybody was happy. Right, So it's starting not to also affect men as well. So, yeah, there's a lot of social pressure to look a certain way. Yeah, it's incredible. How you know, we all get impacted by the imagery, by the messages that we see. Yeah, it's incredible. Yeah. So how does it now feel to love your body? Right? Like, what kind of self expression does that allow you to do versus what you did before? In fact, let me take a step back, because you had believe me, but you were I believe you also were doing the gym and you were like really taking care of your body, right, But I think it wasn't coming from a place of love that you wanted to be healthier. It was just that you wanted to look a certain way or feel a certain way. But you never got there, right, You never got to that place of happiness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, Now, how does bella express herself from a body from an image point of view? Right? What kind of freedom has it brought you and bought you to now love your body in a certain way?
Speaker 2: I mean many ways. So I remember before I used to, like you said, go into the gym and exercising every day. And I got to the point that was very skinny, very skinny. But I never was happy with my body at all, you know, never, and looking back what I am now. Yes, I might not be size I don't know whatever, size six or seven, but I feel me. I feel so feminine. I feel even when I were like a luxury or a beautiful pajama or you know, going put a skirt, which I don't mind. You know, I don't think even people care the way you look, you know, it's pretty much into our head, you know. But to be able to self express yourself the way you dressed, the where you look, your sensuality is just as beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I do find that if women understood how the male brain works, they would know that, like we just see you guys, so beautiful, especially like in different archetypes, different body types, you know, we actually, even though we can we could be hurt or like influenced by like how we want to look. We still love our women and in all the different shapes and sizes, and I sometimes as guys, we struggle with our women struggling with their body issues because we see, hey, you look absolutely gorgeous and beautiful, and don't worry about those that sell you like we love it. Don't worry about the wrinkles post birth and your belly, we love it. Don't worry about the stretchmorris, don't worry about a little extra, little extra loving you know, skin here and there. So we struggle with the woman struggle to love their own bodies, you know. So sometimes I wish that women can go into our own heads and say, hey, wow, they're looking at something. They look at it at us like we're beautiful goddesses. So yeah, so I'm so happy that that you you found yourself and now you can, you know, express yourself and your full femininity where before you were, but just in a different frequency, right, a different a different way. And how does it feel like if you can think of the bella that was going to the gym every day, how did that frequency feel versus the bella now that that's a little bit more free, but really accepting and loving.
Speaker 2: I think besides freedom, it's just peace for yourself. You don't even think about all the insecurities. They're not there. I mean, security has so many layers. Which is not a wound that we want to talk about, but in terms of the body, I just you know, you go into the dresser and you pull anything and you put it on and you feel beautiful. You don't even have those thoughts on your head that you look ugly or you look fad. I actually don't have that anymore. It took a while to get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible, I love that. Yeah, you've been again. And the most incredible thing is that you heal something and what happens there's like a new layer, right, there's a new layer. There were onions, and you know, once you think you're like, oh yeah, I'm a complete human being and you're like, oh my god, no, I'm not. Look at what's here, right, And then you scratch and you get to another level. Right. You and I have had real in depth conversations about expression right and communication, and one of the things that you have focused on is that for the feminine energy to express, to express her truth, to not stay silent, right, tell us what that means for you, because you know, I think you grew up with a mom who's by far our lord is just very silent, very accommodating, very self sacrificing. And probably I think what you've said is not from the right frequency, right, not from the right approach. So what did that mean to you? For the feminine not to stay quiet?
Speaker 2: So I was being programmed like men comes first and we have to serve men, which is fine. You know, I'm happy to make you happy or make my men happy, but sometimes men we being programmed to sacrifice ourself. And I can see from my mother that was kind of doing the same thing that she never expressed her emotions. Everything was okay, she was always being taken care of everybody all the time, but not herself. She was always lost. And that in my life the same thing. All my life, I did things for others and it was so hard for me to learn how to say no. That was a difficult thing to learn. It was like and I ended upping situations when I wasn't happy. But I always say yes people pleasing overgiving because that's what I learned from my mom and by working in me and all my insecurities, and you know, claiming my power back is one of the things that I love that I'm not afraid to say what I think in a beautiful way. People might not agree with what I say, but I have to speak my truth and what is important because then we hold resentment. And when we hold resentment, we cannot connect deeply with our relationships. That's why it's so important to speak your truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you hit the nail there on. Resentment creates a big disconnection with family members, with lovers, with friends. Right, If you're resenting someone, then that gap becomes big because you're not living authentic, you're being inauthentic to this person. And then now you have to portray and you have to act, you have to put on a mask, right, And I think you hit the nail on the head there that it creates a huge disconnection in our relationship when you're not speaking your truth, right. And sometimes the truth that we want to speak maybe well maybe not even coming from the right filter or maybe maybe misaligned. Right. Sometimes we need to have a lesson, right, but that lesson can't come true or can't be uncovered if we're not speaking what we think is our truth at that time. Right, So, yeah, you really opened up. It's a big topic. I could probably speak a whole episode on resentment and staying quiet. But how was it for you to start to unlock that? Right? Because people pleasing feels good, right, Like everybody loves you, everybody looks forward to see you. Everybody counts on you. Who doesn't like to be counted on? Right, Everybody expects you to be there and you show up and so they celebrate you in a certain kind of way. Right, But it becomes to the point where like you're not chasing your own goals, you're not serving your bank account. Maybe you're not giving time or space to yourself, and you're not giving you're not honoring what you truly want to do in life. So how was it for you to really turn the knob? There were there a breaking point? Were there a point where you say, you know what, I'm sick of this and this stops now? Right? Did you have that moment?
Speaker 2: Yes? But I think, first of all, when I say that in my own practice with my clients, I see that that comes from the wound of abandonment. Because now only you abandon you know, you were abandoned by your parents, but you abandon yourself too, you know, and the wound of abandonment shows with a lot of.
Speaker 1: How you say meets fears.
Speaker 2: A lot of fears, right because you keep silent because you're afraid of conflict, because you're afraid of losing the person you're afraid. Well, the people might think you're afraid so many, so many fears. When you don't work on those fears, then then you go in life making all the people happy, but now yourself. And also that creates anxiety because you ended up doing things that you're not happy in. That anxiety will come. And yeah, for me, it's just feeling all my heart and my whole party and then regretting, you know, doing something, regretting myself that why did I do this? Well, I don't have the power to say no and wantel One day I said no more. But I need to have the awareness before to be able to make that, you know, the shift that it was something that came from my childhood. So when I went to heal my child as well in that part of it, you know, I think also helped my inner child.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, one of the practices that I think you have implemented in your healing practice. Is that going to that inner child, right and uncovering memories, feelings, energy, And so it sounds like you've done that multiple times for yourself. It's like maybe each time you've gone there, they're like, oh my god, there's something more right. How important is it to for that exercise right, Like, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I thank you. I think it's one of the exercises that we all need to do healing our inner child. And I remember for me it was giving birth to myself because to be able to heal that wound, you have to go back see the inner child, acknowledge and see what the inner child feel in those moments loneliness, what what were feeling. It was bring the inner child back. But I remember in one meditation, this lady took us because we're women, right in a meditation where we were pregnant and we gave birth this beautiful baby, and this baby was me in a baby state. Now have to become the father and the mother of this baby, and you have to nurture and give everything. What my parents they gave it to me, I have to give it to myself. So when you start taking care of the inner child. How are you gonna talk to it? Are you gonna listen to it? How are you gonna nurture it? And by doing that, sending time for yourself thinking you know what I'm gonna do, How I'm gonna show off with this baby, which is me and my little baby. Things will start shifting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So beautiful. Yeah, And it's incredible that you can go back, you know. And just recently I was watching some videos where people can goal and have regressions and see themselves as infants. So I think the wounds that occur probably in the first two years of life, they're so deeply buried in our brain cells, right, So I've been happy to hear that there there's people that can go and regress and actually get memories that occur there and try to address them. But the way you're doing it through the meditative state and going back and maybe from the third person perspective addressing you know, giving something to yourself or giving something back to yourself that you didn't get or that was taken from you as a visualization and maybe even these as an energetic state can be so powerful. And there was an event where I actually had went to my inner child. Like not inner child, but I went to my younger self and it came to me. I was just sitting at a table eating cereal and I was sitting there, just munching away reading the cereal box, and I saw him and I saw wow, and I touched his head and I patted him and I said, hey, man, Everything's going to be okay, you know, And then I said, you're my best friend, you know. And I remember tearing up and because thinking like wow, like I have the ability to become my own best friend, you know. And if I'm my own best friend, then I'm going to feel so whole. I'm never going to feel alone, because if you love yourself, you're just a whole person for everybody else, and you can spread that level around, you know. So a beautiful practice. And you know, I know that we I have an event coming up and you're one of the speakers, and you know, I think that the people are going to get go through that journey.
Speaker 2: And I seen so many beautiful things when we go into that journey, and so I just open, you know, I open up like a potal so they can bring that child back to the present. And it's it's very healing when you become your father, your mother, and when you become whole, because once you nurture yourself, you're not gonna you're not gonna look validation outside. You're not gonna look for the love for others, you know, because you're whole, You're giving it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So therefore you start attracting different people in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so true, so true. If you wouldn't mind, palad if you can lift that microphone just a little bit, Yeah, that's stand falls a little bit, man. You know, look at that. We're at like forty two minutes now, and it's quite remarkable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many ones that we're gonna probably live from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the things. So what a different flavor to this episode right from our we were cracking up any other episode of the first episode, and this one's a little bit more serious in tone, but obviously that we're talking about beautiful, beautiful things, discovering what makes you you in what can be, what you can become. Potentially if you address the things that you think make you up or not, aren't truly you? Right, And so you've had a wonderful trip on social media, but then you had to take a break, right, it was like a two full years running full stream, like making two or three videos a day, every single day, maybe even seven times a day a week, and then something happened and you had to take a social media like hiatus. How long was that hiatus and what occurred? Tell us what journey you did you have to go inward to that caused you to take the hiatus and then and then reawakening in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think gall always has a plan and the perfect timing. So I took I think it was I don't know between six two eight months and in those moments, I just you know, took courses, meditation, I just went inner with myself, really discovering myself. And it's okay to change when you see the things are not aligned and you go in. One of the things that I learned in that is the love, the love of the mirror. That's what it's called the love of the mirror. I whoever is watching the love of the mirror will change your life because as it is inside, it's outside. It's something in the outside you don't like. It's not the people, it's something triggers you, triggers you outside it's not the people that you're gonna change. It's reflecting back of the things that you need to heal, the things that you need to work if you if you feel jealousy, it's not it's not that the partner has to even you know, do something.
Speaker 1: It's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to work in your own insecurities. If people are mistreating you, people don't love you, something that you have to work within you that you don't know how to, you know, set your bounder. It that you don't love yourself. So all the outside is just a reflector, you know, reflects back to yourself. I think you know pretty well this lot of the mirror as well. Yeah, yeah, you can explain it even better perhaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, the lot of the mirror, you know. I actually funny that you say that is I was working for a bit corporation, right, one of the most unique financial companies in the world, and we had a system called the dot system, and so you would point out things that other people were, you know, usually good or bad, right, And so what I what I started to realize is that the dots system, the dot collections, points about the other person. The reality is that those dots were more of a reflection of the people that were reviewing, that were creating the dots, that were creating the observations, right, And so there were really both a reflection and a projection of what was triggering for that person.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So in the dot collection system, it was supposed to be a reflection of you if I'm belliss, charismatic, but she's a jealous person, she's forgetful, she's this, but she has great leadership. Right. Altogether, it was to create a picture of you, but if you looked at the collection of dots produced by the persons, it was more of a projection and a reflection of what they saw and how they observed the world. Right. And so I took that as a beautiful way to say, Okay, like really it's but what you point out is what your system's been programmed to look for. What you observe is a big reflection of how you're seeing the world.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's not necessarily that that is true, but it's a true observation of you. Right. And so if you're constantly getting stressed about this one thing, is it that thing or is it you? You know, it's definitely yeah, yeah, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Whatever triggers you outside, whatever bothers you, whatever it is, one hundred percent, whatever it is, it's not that side. It's going to reflect back to you. And once you understand this law, you start taking control or of your own life. You're not the victim anymore, the victim, you know, and once you take control back, you become a powerful being because you can design your life. You know that something comes up, then you will hear it, you'll do the inner work, and you just keep moving forward in your life, you know, opening it up more. You know, people will change around you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of that game. One of the most important principles for me, which is like if you change, everything changes. If you change, every single thing changes. If you go from being a hateful person to a loving person, everything changes for you. If you go from a lazy person to an ambitious person, everything changes, you know, So do the change inside and your entire life changes, and then that frequency elevates and a whole different set of people start to show up in your life. You know, if you're loving, lovey dove, people will show up. You know, if you're hateful, you're spiteful, that's the crew that you're gonna attract. You know. So I definitely whenever I feel an inconvenience or a frustration, I say, okay, you know, is it me? Do I have to change or do I have to change that? And I have that dialogue and a lot of times I have to make the changes, you know. And it's a beautiful to be. Yeah, it's a law of the mirror, a wonderful way to be.
Speaker 2: I remember when we were talking, this came into my mind, like before you come to Earth, there are certain rules that you have to play. And there is one rule that I remember. Whatever you don't like, is it like that, whatever you don't like, you have to love.
Speaker 1: It something along those lines. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either you accept it or you love it, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And a lot of times it's like love it anyways, give it love anyways. Any even today we're laughing about something that happened right where you know, you just give love, kill it with love and it'll change, you know, it definitely changes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, you know do you bella like we could go on for hours, man, you know, so what, let's leave something, Please leave something for the audience. You've had such a beautiful, transformative like last seven months since I've seen you. I see almost every day now, and so if you can leave something with the audience, I would definitely appreciate it. I'm gonna put the camera on you right here.
Speaker 2: I think at the end of the day, we are we're all looking for love, either to be loved or love someone. If you really want to manifest this beautiful love in your life, the first step is going to the healing journey self. Assess yourself, seek for help. Once you go into this journey might not be easy, but it's so worth it. It's so worth it because you're gonna learn to love yourself and from there you're gonna attract the right people, the right partner, beautiful family. Everything changes, So seek for help. Don't be afraid to confront those wounds or the shadows, whatever it takes to heal.
Speaker 1: That is so beautiful, Bella, so so beautiful. Thank you, you know to what you transform every single day almost over the past seven months has been just remarkable and I just can't wait for you know, all the beautiful things that are in store for you and for your clients and for your healing practice. It's a beautiful thing to see. And how how can people get in touch with you nowadays.
Speaker 2: Huh. You can follow me on social media your sovela, Instagram, YouTube, facebookwhere else, YouTube, TikTok.
Speaker 1: You can find her everywhere, guys. You know so awesome, guys, So Bella, thank you again, a little high fivey. It's a beautiful color on you. And guys, thank you for watching this week's episode of The Breakthrough Lab. Man. What a healing journey, Bella. Yeah, we can go like three episodes deep here. Thank you for supporting us here at SOS Radio Do Live. We're a community driven organization. There are many other hosts on this network that speak about surviving trauma, hope, technology, entrepreneurship, the healing journey and masterminds, all driving that human experience forward, just like Bella and her beautiful journey to become this incredible, powerful goddess. And I really do thank you guys for your support. There is a donate button somewhere on the left or the right if you feel compelled to put something in the channel there. The organization was really appreciated and until then the Breakthrough Lab Remember your next breakthrough starts here. Take care, guys, Bye bye. Every