Speaker 1: It was only proper to have a sit down conversation, catch up and not only but just like see what you have going on and.
Speaker 2: Not anymore in the East Coast. I am both on the East Coast now.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I felt like it was you know, we've been trying to like get together. So I felt like, like, let's clink it off here at Power Talk and like let's rebirth this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad you moved your podcast over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been having a lot of fun. It's been definitely you know, Season six has been challenging in the beginning, but I think we were off to a really good like start. We have a great studio, great space, we have a great yeah, and it's great that we Yeah, we're we're rocking in a.
Speaker 3: Rolling I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to have my favorite rock and roller.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I came in. Everybody was like, wow, you're a rock star like me.
Speaker 2: It's funny Texas here.
Speaker 1: You know, they're used to having me here. You know, I'm like the queen over here. But also you know royalty when they come into the building and like everyone to have their crops and their flowers, and so I think that it's you know, no better way to give you a proper in welcoming to the private talk you know podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So what have you been up to? I know that you are all over the place you were at En Yeah me a little bit like you were all over the place which you were just you know, such a mogul and have such a you know, a iconic brand in this industry.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, thank you. I appreciate that. This is a very you know, strange time in life. Like I felt like, I feel like I've always had like a plan and I do not really have one right now, which is kind of freeing and kind of terrifying at the same time.
Speaker 1: But let me get into it.
Speaker 3: But you know, I have a few things that I'm now like working on that I don't want to like say anything until I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's break down. But what not having a plan is like, Well, let's talk about Like, Okay, miss Joanna, I feel like you've been such a structured, like you know, a person from the beginning. I own you know, in essense, it was your own, your own business. You've done all these things. But it's like in our industry, I feel like there's never really structure, right. We have structured business wise and brand wise and the things that we want to do, but it's also a business where we also age regardless if we want to believe it or not. So that means like sometimes our likes are wants, our needs are different, So we are evolving in certain things and life. Just so you know what has changed about and the thing of like as far as you's like planning, like let's talk about that a little bit more like the in depth of like everyone obviously knows that you are a business woman. Yeah, what is not having a plan money?
Speaker 3: In addition to like I think before I was sometimes I think I'm actually a terrible business woman. But I've always been very like excited, Like I've always been a creative person, and I get excited about making my creativity come to life. And I'm pretty good at forcing it down to people's throats, Like I love everything that I do and then I you know, I want it. People are like, you're good at marketing, and I'm like, I don't know, I'm good at marketing. I just will not stop until whatever I did succeeds or I put myself in these do or die situations where it's like I'm gonna make this movie that I can't even afford to make, or that's what I used to do, and I'm just gonna make it successful, like I just will do it and I'm going to figure it out, even if it makes no sense and it's like not following any trends or like whatever. But you know, that was many years ago. You know. You know, I owned my own production company for quite some time, and that was you know, that was my whole identity, my whole brand, my whole life. You know, when you own a business, you don't go home from work and you know, the business was burning Angel and I'm Joanna Angel, you know, like it was me and you know, and that's that doesn't that's not mine anymore, and you know, and then I had like my own whatever. You know, I came to peace with that and I was, you know, glad that I did it. And then I made the decision to.
Speaker 2: Move back to the East Coast because.
Speaker 3: I've always I've always loved the East Coast. It always felt like home, you know, and I felt like everything I came to La to do I did, and the things that I was still doing there weren't you know, consistent enough for you know, I didn't need to live there to do the handful of things I was still doing in LA and most of them I barely go back at all, you know. Yeah, so there's that. And then yeah, so I guess I think people started to really like associate. My brand was kind of I don't know. I mean, I think me and my husband kind of had a little brand of our I guess, I don't know, I don't really know. You know, that was a big part of my I guess, brand and identity. And then that that is over, well, I mean, I guess not. I guess there's still details of the the final logistics sort of, but we're you know, we're not together anymore.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, so it's pretty public and everybody, yeah, yeah, yeah, now people people know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really need to share like the specific details of what happened, you know, just but it's over, that's for sure. And and I am okay with that. You know, it was you know, I sort of initiated that, so, you know, but and I was living in Brooklyn, and that is also where my family lives.
Speaker 1: Well, was there some members that's related or is it just like the relationship wise as far as like it is it business related or is it more of just personal?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Honestly, like I'm gonna say personal, Like a lot of it's weird because people love to just generalize porn and they think they get it when they don't. And it's like unless you've lived it, like you really don't understand, you know, what it's like to be in this business and to be in a relationship. You know, it's very it's complicated, but it's not complicated in the way that everybody thinks it's complicated. Like like the fights that people think that we have are not actually the fights that people have, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like everybody.
Speaker 3: But he's like, well, don't you get jealous Like I feel like jealousy is the last thing that's an issue, and like, but.
Speaker 1: I aship, but I agree with that obviously have been being in one prior to the more say things whatever, I feel like, yes, and no, I think that it's a jealousy of certain like the external what people really think jealousy is. The internal jealousy is where it stems from. Is because people, you know, with ourselves, everybody has like our underlining things whatever. So it's like we still need validation, especially from our partner, you know what I mean. So there's where the cracks lie of like where that could be misconstrued as far as like that part for myself personally.
Speaker 3: It's very complicated.
Speaker 2: Nobody through it twice and.
Speaker 1: Back in these situations, and it's like again too, it's like you can't be hard on yourself of you trying again and you say it's like your second time. But love is love, you love you love, and everyone has experiences and expiration dates of certain things, and people either come from a time or reason or a season. Yeah, you know, you have to just indulge in and embrace those moments that you had that are beautiful and taking things that you need.
Speaker 3: And what was I mean, there was there's you know, I'm in a very different time in life.
Speaker 2: But yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Few people who you know, I spoke to afterwards, you know, not in the industry. You know, it was like, oh, you know, separating whatever. And then I remember somebody said, well, yeah, I can imagine, like it's probably really hard to have a relationship in your industry, and like, first of all, it's not my industry. And second of all, like that's such a weird thing to say, Like we were together for twelve years, Like didn't you think like if that was an issue, like how would we have lasted that long?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And I honestly think, without getting into like too many details, like I honestly think towards the end, like I think the porn was what's the only thing keeping us toget, like you know, our I think our personas were married and an hour growing apart things. I think I think the real us weren't weren't really mess meshing. And the only times we were feeling that, you know, that magic or that connection was when we were doing something public together, and sometimes it was hard and confusing to be like, oh everything's fine, and it was like, oh no, we were just kind of both playing a role. If that makes any sense. Well, I think I was never playing a role because I'm a very bad actress. I don't know. I think I was always just being me. But whatever, it doesn't matter. Yes, yes, I was really just playing myself.
Speaker 1: It's again, and it's it's I appreciate you for being open and sharing. Yeah, it's a safe place and it's not a judgment things whatever I'm.
Speaker 3: Not even saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, and this is just surface of just even just identifying just a relationship in the business of women, of what we've been through and like what we experience and those things like that is like why I say it pull my own self and like to make it like relatable and you know, you know, like it's just different. Right, So it's like it's it's a level of like, yeah, you can have your securities and those things or whatever, but you don't also know your securities until they're tested. Yeah, so at a certain times you believe in you want these certain things. And then also we grow apart in it, and we grow apart from each other. And like you said, like maybe sometimes.
Speaker 3: I will say jealousy was not at all any part of any issue we you know, we we particularly had, you know, it was just personality differences that I think became more and more apparent when porn wasn't our whole lives anymore. I think the like we stepped away from porn and it was like not the center of our universe anymore, and it was like, oh, you know anyway, but okay, with.
Speaker 1: That being said, let's talk about you know, in that sense, So that chapter's closed. Now it's on new beginnings. You know, you're in a different space, you yeah, and it's a grieving space, I because you know all those the relationships need to be that time. But what is dating like? Now?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Like coming out of those things, like you've been used for twelve years and in the industry industry, so you're like now into this what we say that the civilian world?
Speaker 3: How dating it's it's been really you know.
Speaker 1: Because let me guess. You can't get on a dating site, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I actually just went on one like a few days ago. Okay, I did, and I'm already gonna take myself I'm not even gonna say it.
Speaker 2: I guess I got it.
Speaker 1: That's how you take yourself off, I don't think.
Speaker 3: And I did go on one date.
Speaker 1: Oh how it go?
Speaker 2: It was fine?
Speaker 1: Butause was it? Like? Was it coffee? Like it it's like a drink and like it's small, Like okay because age of what I'm told, Because I can't go on those things either because it's either catfish.
Speaker 3: Or yeah no. And the guy was like, I was so sure this wasn't going to be you. That was showing up.
Speaker 1: You know, are you going under a Joanna Angel?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I put, I put.
Speaker 3: I mean it's I don't want to put my real you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like I have to put a last.
Speaker 3: Name, and I don't want to put my real last name, and like I don't know, and I don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't have it on your ID. What you don't have that on your ID? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, but then your my last name is public on a public website, you know, And I also like, I don't know, I don't want to hide that, and I mean, I don't like mys with my tattoos and like what like it's like, but.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe I'm also navigating it myself because it's like if I were ever, I couldn't imagine putting like this, it's Texas on there, because that's not only like I know, I wish you could just put you know what I mean, like a stage name yours, I mean, Angel too is a little like.
Speaker 2: Is alexis your real name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that was from our generation, So that's really a lot of stars.
Speaker 1: I can't be any other name that I yeah, And I was like, but now I also know not to answer my name at all because I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not looking back there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was talking.
Speaker 3: And you know, it was this particular dating site that just kind of I don't know, it showed up in my Instagram, and I thought it was cute. It was like a unique concept.
Speaker 1: For one.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like did you fuck him? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, did you have what would you have?
Speaker 3: No? That was you know, the problem, like, oh god, I wonder if you because I haven't really broke the.
Speaker 2: News that I just want to be.
Speaker 1: Like here for weeks. It was really nice that you know.
Speaker 3: Before and also you know, I like, I do want to make friends and it's hard to make friends, you know, these days. So I liked him, you know, I thought he was a nice person.
Speaker 1: But no, those but y'all went on actual dating actually and it's actually Joanna Angels. So he knew who you were I was, or knew the name.
Speaker 3: He was actually very good aboutout it and I will but what is Everyboddy And this has now happened with a few guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're going okay, So.
Speaker 2: So like he knew, but he.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, when we were.
Speaker 3: Like when we were talking on the on the you know, when we were just like texting for a little while. So this is like I was asking, Yeah, I was like, you know, he was I was just mostly asking him questions about his work.
Speaker 2: You know. He did not say what did No, it was just small talk.
Speaker 1: I don't know, okay, but no, But because for me it's like also like that's I sometimes don't ask those questions because I don't.
Speaker 3: See what I know.
Speaker 1: I know, well, it was in those times if you're obviously putting it out there, which I think is a great thing because you're being foged and laying it out on the table of like taking me as I am. I see that with my Instagram. I'm like, hey my Instagram, you can find out who the fuck I am. If you're not fuck you too. But yeah, but.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, so you know, because he said something about owning a business, you know, so he talked about owning a business, and then together we were just sort of talking about like I was like, oh, yeah, I used to own a business, you know, and and he didn't ask what, you know, what kind or anything for a while, you know, and then at.
Speaker 1: A certain point then no, no, no, he.
Speaker 2: Was like he was like, so what kind of business?
Speaker 3: Did you run? And I just said, it's really polite of you to pretend that you didn't know. I don't know if you really don't know or if you're pretending you don't know, but either way, you're doing the right thing. And he was like, do you want me to keep lying or do you want me you know? So he knew I were already talking for like two days.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have game.
Speaker 1: I mean that to me is a gamy like type of thing. That to me is like your balls are out on the table. You're saying, look, I know what it is. Face value is because like sometimes I think for as women, we have to almost put the ball in their court because they're intimidated by us for whatever reason. Even if it's only based off you put in your name completely out there like on the dating site whatever, that's a big step because you know what that's coming back to you, or you don't know what's coming at you at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like, but I think that that's what is the disconnect with dating in this world now, is like there's so many like gray areas, Yeah, where people don't lay all their cards on the table.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like for you again, it's why I again asking more of the questions. I sound like knowledge, but I'm like I'm single too. I'm like, this does it for me? Dating apps? I feel like is not something that is obtainable in our past based off without being judgment made to whatever and not judgment that they care whatever. But for me, it's like I already have a high wallup of like you know, lexis texass, but just be honest, but rather me know the honest value than I could take it where I direction I write.
Speaker 3: To be for you to like, but it's it's like anyone who's like led with that, Like the few people that I've wound up connecting with, whether we wound up sleeping together or not, they kind of just pretended or they just ignored it until later they're like, oh well yeah I've you know, yeah, but they you can't lead with that, you know.
Speaker 2: And then and like then it became like, you know.
Speaker 3: It is weird being like I don't know if you're the same way, because like when I go somewhere when people are like, oh, you get recognized in this, and then I'm like I get mad when I do and mad when I don't. You know, like when you don't, you're like, oh, just nobody like me anymore?
Speaker 2: Am I old news?
Speaker 3: And then when you do, it's like, oh, just leave me alone, you know, like it's kind of like, I don't know, there's a way to bring it up where it's like flattering that they're a fan and it's not weird and invasive, you know, And.
Speaker 2: It also just depends on their.
Speaker 1: Personality in generality environment.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And like you don't want to feel like you're on like a talk show or something if somebody's just like asking you, like like you're on a red carpet, Like the whole date becomes like asking you questions about the industry, like oh, so what's this and what's it like? You don't want it to be like that.
Speaker 1: I know. Well it's like especially like with people, and that's so like if I'm dating them, but like when their friends start to come around and I'm like, y'all have three questions, get them out here? Yeah, and then after the three, there's only three, so get them out now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then because I also know it's intriguing, right, and it's awesome to me as knowledge as power, I'm really big on communication so for me, it's like I'd rather you ask me than assume, because most times your assumptions are wrong.
Speaker 3: I know, but I expect people to like I've and I'm sure you have the same. I have many friends that are in big bands or you know, or whatever, you know, in sports and whatever, skateboarders, you know, and I would never sit and talk to them and ask them a million questions about their jobs and their you know. I treat them like people and if things come up, things come up, you know. And I also don't I think porn stars are the only people that get this, like or the like the only type of celebrity that get this. People always want to ask me. I'm sure the same thing happens to you, where all of us questions about the industry, like like we're all the same, or we're all like like a spokesperson, like especially now, I don't even know the industry is so all over the place, Like I don't even really know what the industry exactly is, I mean, cause it's it spans in so many you know, like there's like the industry I know is very different than what the industry is, and and they want to just ask like these vague general questions. It's like if you really want to ask a question, like ask a question about me, like have you ever blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Or how did you feel about that, they're just still anooring.
Speaker 3: But like they want to ask like vague.
Speaker 2: It's like you look that up on the internet. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't like the ignorance and like the misconception of like we all are the same and like we're all one breed or we're all one like this or that or the other. Where it's like especially now where it's like everybody from you know, there's different like levels of porn, and there's genres of porn, different entry levels of porn. There's different times from DVD to VHS to fucking Blu ray to fucking internet.
Speaker 2: People just assume it's.
Speaker 3: Like all they assume were like all one.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is I think again, why I love my show is why I say, like private talk is like we're not just what our job is. Right, Like for me, it's like porn never identified who I was. It's a big part of who I am, right, but it doesn't identify who my core is. So like I like to get to the core of what it is and the surface level is is that does stem from a lot of especially this porn stars in those things. Like with us, it's like we have a rooted level of sexuality. We have a rooted level of understanding people's sexuality if it's not our own or not whenever, and navigating what those things are and like educating people too, And that's why we did what we were doing at those times, especially with you being a business owner and wanting to show certain like genres of porn and knowing how you could do it on your level and your creativity is what I I think is missing in this era of what's going on in the adult whatever is Like I think there's less creativity of the creative aspect of movie roles of now and it's just plainly like sex work, which is okay too, it's just you shift now differently. Right, So why you sold your company, why you're doing certain things and like but also still relevant in the game you're in, is because you still value and appreciate those values of what those things came from, and we just have to like eras change through them, you know what I mean, and navigate what those are. And that's I think, what's a beautiful thing of now with the platforms like OnlyFans and those things, and even the existing companies like Brassers and Vixen's that are still around now that are doing beautiful projects, that are still like you know, making your brand, you know, still seeing through the people that are we can't get through marketing on those levels, on certain levels, you know what I mean. But I think it's just a different, different evolution.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's very different, I will say, you know, if anybody has seen it or hasn't seen it, Like I got you know, and I directed for so long, and I really like there was a time where I was like really creatively burnt out, you know, like it's a dream come true where it's your job to be creative, but when it's your job to be creative, like it can't actually get stressful, especially with the quantity you have to put out in the porn industry. It's like I was pumping out a movie every month, like you know what I mean, Like you need a new idea every month, and that's that's why everybody starts to make series, you know, Like so, uh, you know, I was creatively burnt out, and you know, it's not what I do anyway, and people and OnlyFans they want just straight to the point, you know stuff. But you know, in uh November or whatever, I got for the first time and so long, I got inspired, you know, with Luie g. You know, when I saw the news it also happened like three blocks away from where I live, like it happened right near me, you know, and like just I don't know, I mean, it was such crazy news, you know that this like gorgeous murderer was you know, run and he's standing up for the people, and like I don't know and everything like all the funny tiktoks and all the like, and I just felt like I was in the middle of it, you know, and I was like, I have to make a porn about this. Like I felt this like inspiration that I hadn't felt in so long, you know, and I was like I'm gonna do it, and I'm just gonna put it on my only fans, you know.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 3: I really had a great time because it's almost like I got to make this like mini like I wrote a script. I did everything I and I it's like I didn't have to do it the old school way. I'm like, I could shoot this tomorrow and.
Speaker 2: I could shoot it on a cell phone. I don't need a lighting guy.
Speaker 3: I don't need a whole crew.
Speaker 2: I don't need this. I don't need that.
Speaker 3: Like there's no rule that, like, you know, just because there's a plot that you need to need to be shot in a certain way, you know, And I shot it in a certain way where like you know, I put the whole plot on like Instagram, you know what I mean. I didn't have to shoot like all this nonsense, so like you know what I mean, Like you know, and when we shot features, there was just all these not all this stuff you had to do to make it not fun or you know, things you had to do.
Speaker 2: To make it not.
Speaker 1: Make it not.
Speaker 3: Relatable or like even like be able to make sense as a piece of pop culture. It's just at a certain point, it just it's gonna look like a porn, you know what I mean. Like I really felt like I was able to just I don't know, just kind of do what I want. And I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: With it that being like such a like it was something that was current news that was crazy. Yeah, we're torn on each side, like what was the the.
Speaker 3: Feedback on Oh, I mean, everybody loved it and now it's kind of making its rounds again because he just had like yeah, yeah, yeah, and I had and I actually and which I got to have. I haven't done anything like this in so long. I had like an actual like release party for it, even though it's just like a scene on My Only Fans. I had it at like a comedy club, and all the comedians that came, I asked them to do like bits about either healthcare or murderers or prison or like whatever, you know, like if you have any you know me, I.
Speaker 1: Think that like what platforms like OnlyFans and those things do whatever for like creators like ourselves, is like you could produce and do whatever you want on that scale or whatever and make it a thing and it doesn't need to be this yeah win award, but it is fun for you. You had fun and got your friends together that were like, you know, the community you're at a place that you like you're gathering people together. To me, like that's the like ambiance of like it should still be fun. Yeah, I know that's for me is like obviously we like the sex part of what we do. Yeah, like to me, is I also like the fun element? Yeah, And for me, I always said, like, when I stop having fun, I'm gonna stop doing it, because well, at the point.
Speaker 3: I felt like also as a person that loved creating and writing and making movies, it really did get frustrating sometimes that it felt like no matter what I did, and you know, a lot the other directors like they'll make these giant movies and you know, and work so hard out and everybody's on step for twenty hours a day and like blah blah blah blah blah, and then like it's still at the end of the day just a porn, like nobody's watching the plot. And I felt like I put my heart and soul into so much of this stuff, and it's like nobody saw. Nobody saw the wee get. Some people did, you know, some people did, but like not, you know, and I felt like, like I look back on it now, I'm like, oh, I felt like I my movies. I was basically making tiktoks before tiktoks, you know, like if only I was making it now. But so I was able to really just shoot it like an Instagram video and then just had sex at the end, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I was able to me I kind of inspired maybe kickstart to like things like that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I want to you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, we go through things in life, right, So it's like you obviously, you know, you just obviously said earlier about you being in a relationship for twelve years. You guys aren't together anymore. You go through levels or of like where you navigate your porn career with the relationship, but now it's like single, Joanna, Yeah, and I do. Now you're gaining more independence, freedom back and like all those things, not that you didn't have those in your relationship, but like it's different from having someone attachment to someone at all, doing it completely solely on your own, Yeah, it's like now.
Speaker 3: And also doing it with that the industry around me, you know, being in New York, Like I feel like, you know, being in LA and you're in this you're in this kind of hamster wheel and even if and I was always known for being different, but I felt like at a certain point, it's very hard to be different in that, you know, in that world, in that scene. And I'm not even hating on anyone or knocking anyone. It's just there's a certain way of doing things.
Speaker 1: And you just do them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I can't explain it, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that that's also like the originality of like just who you are and also why you can still be successful on your platform now with or with out the industry. Yeah, Like I think that's for me. I think the time of like COVID really happened for me of knowing like like who you are, not necessarily who I was, but like the level of business of what we needed to do where we thought like, oh, we have to go to this thing, we have to travel more, d D D D DA or or I'm not going to be so successful, where it was like Okay, no one can travel, no one can do anything, but we're still I at the same time was fortunate enough to be like making still the same money but doing different things and shifting, but knowing of what the value of what I had become and worked so hard for, of knowing what that helped wait for. Yeah, And so like now it's like I feel like, is what's you know fortunate for I feel like we're in the same kind of category of like where our brands kind of like flourished in those eras of where we were at. Is why they can still do those things now. And we can still do what we want to do if it's my podcast or you doing your shorts and doing those things and like all that stuff. It's which is like people still want to.
Speaker 3: Know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are intrigued of what we're doing, want to do obviously, there are always want to see us have sex. Yes, we're good at that and I love doing it too. And that's why I think it is like now, why I took a hiatus and coming back was I wanted.
Speaker 3: To do it. Okay, you did start shooting again recently you did something with Dread.
Speaker 1: Right, I did something with Dread. I did a couple. I did two scenes with Dread. I did a scene for Jewels. Oh, you did too, And then for me it was just kind of like the industry changed. So for me it was like, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like on like a jewel stet is still a jewel set right.
Speaker 1: Like one thousand, And that's why I chose him doing those like things. For me, it was because it was the most closest things that it was for me, is what porn was when I porn.
Speaker 3: I mean the few times I've gone back, and you know, I know they're not one of the old well, I mean they're old older now. It's funny because I still think of them as like a newer company even though they've been around for twenty years at this point. But I went I went back and worked for Browsers a few times. I'm like, oh, it feels like like going back to the school, like you know what I mean, Like everything's you know, even though there were a few different people.
Speaker 1: It was like I feel like with Browsers Jewels, Yeah, at the time I was shooting Browsers wasn't in unless I wasn't doing it at the time. So for me, it's like I have obviously Browsers scenes, but there's very few of them because it wasn't that big at that time. So for me with Jewels was more of a like, oh, this makes sense, and so it was.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and that's where you're comfortable.
Speaker 1: And I just kind of like for me and even with that, it was a great time and I loved the scenes I did, but it just showed me how different the business had grown or changed within the five six years that I was not in it, and it was just very different navigating because for me, it was like, I don't know, it was more about ownership of like I never really owned my own scenes because I didn't have I wasn't I was working for so many of the other companies, but really know the importance of like having your own content for Liker, my website, and even when I had my website, I just didn't shoot actively for so my biggest thing was doing those things. But even doing that was like the industry changed so much as far as performers and this that I didn't know who to shoot with.
Speaker 3: Yeah know who was who?
Speaker 1: I didn't know whatever. So I don't say that I'm not shooting, but I just don't really know what that looks like either. So I do something if I want to. It's not like you know whatever. For me, it's more of like I just like that we have platforms at this point in our careers still to be able to just create and not have to show up on a set. You can do it at home. I could do it in a hotel room, I could do it whatever. But it's on it.
Speaker 3: It could be five minutes, it could be an hour. There's not like a bigger there's not like a structure that you have to stick to, you know, like you could have sex for as long as it feels natural, and if that's ten minutes, if that's five minutes. I have updates that are five minutes, and I have updates that are an hour and a half, and like everything can just kind of be you know, what feels what feels natural, or just what you know, it just feels it.
Speaker 1: Feels natural for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh oh, what's time? And that is a difficult thing being single, you know, or being a porn star out in the world. It's like I wish you could just ask a guy, like, you know what, I wish.
Speaker 2: You could just say it.
Speaker 1: Like so if you like, maybe you should do speed dating for sex workers, yeah, because like but I gets almost unfair though to this, because why I take everyone off the table because some people don't know if they don't like sex workers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like if I I could have an Unfortunately, I'm sorry. It's just it's just the truth.
Speaker 1: Like if I apologetically you're South Joanna.
Speaker 3: If I click really well with someone and the day goes really well, but they're like, it's like, what, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: What's not to you?
Speaker 3: But I will say I think that is also a good thing, like putting your putting your your brand out there and people knowing that you do porn. I will say, no one has bothered to I haven't had to deal with that because I think I think like people aren't going to try if they have. I just I don't think they're gonna show up like that. I don't think they're going to show up to the party like that. So well, so far there hasn't been that many, you know, like but so far.
Speaker 1: Nobody's said that many. But that means they showed up to a party.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were.
Speaker 1: Extredium or were they?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I mean not I mean only on like you know, I've seen them on only fans and stuff. No, I haven't had.
Speaker 2: That, I.
Speaker 1: Like not born. Yeah, it was like back in the day of like old school Ella is Erect whenever Kevin was still there and there is we did some scene and there was this dudent literally I remember, oh yeah, yeah they found them on craigslist.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, well I remember some of those.
Speaker 1: Like what so you to humiliate this little time, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Like, how would it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember some of those mopes they would have, But no, I haven't had to deal with.
Speaker 2: That, but I do.
Speaker 3: I do wish that I could. Yeah, but like.
Speaker 1: You close your eyes too tight to fake an organic No.
Speaker 2: No, you were just.
Speaker 3: Like like that's what it was like a long time, you know what.
Speaker 1: Was like jerking. I was like, how do you even how do you do? How do you lie? But no I knew how to do it because it was like a chapstick holder. But it was like how do you lie and be like this is any sexual Like.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you would want to show them.
Speaker 1: But you know, but I wish you kind of grows up to I get it. But sometimes for me, I'm just too mauvy, Like I'm too I'm too honest. I think, yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: A girl, there are girls out there that don't like you know, I'm just no.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are not There's a lot of girls important too.
Speaker 3: I used to like a lot of girls.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of girls important you don't like?
Speaker 3: No, I know, I know there are there's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a little funny because when I forget erecting for like an angel. We did a lot of ghosties right for movies we did, and there would be girls that would say that they didn't swam, and I'm like what.
Speaker 2: Some of them they don't want it in their faces?
Speaker 1: Why are you important?
Speaker 2: Yea?
Speaker 1: If you can't, you should not sign up for this job, you know, and if you're allowed in, that's a problem. Like I don't think that that's I think, like, isn't that?
Speaker 2: I mean, where do you know?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, I have run into girls where there's yeah, they don't want to like.
Speaker 1: They don't want it on their face, like whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't want it in them either, So like where is it supposed to go?
Speaker 2: Because I do that, I that I've been there before.
Speaker 3: When I'm like in a boy girl girls scene, well, I'm like, does you put all the you know, I don't know, I'll take it put it anywhere?
Speaker 1: How many lads have you had at one time?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, that was? I mean I did.
Speaker 3: I did some of those movies back in the day where like with the mopes, you know, where lose like how many?
Speaker 1: Though I don't what?
Speaker 3: I think there was one scene god it was called it was one of those vince Voyer movies. It was called the Gauntlet.
Speaker 1: It was definitely crawling. If it was vince Vino was thinking of crawling, the crawling around. It wasn't walking like back in the day, like you know, it would crawl, Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know. It's like I would you would walk into a room and you would fuck one guy, and you walk into another room and you fuck two guys, and I don't know, and then at the end and then all these guys would just come from.
Speaker 1: How many guys nowhere five guys.
Speaker 3: Say maybe it was like twelve.
Speaker 1: You should get a sponsor from yeah guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's twelve. I mean the biggest, like.
Speaker 3: It was eight guys. You know, I didn't eight guys or feel it was great?
Speaker 1: Good did you time?
Speaker 3: I think it was a lot more than that. So I had really.
Speaker 1: Not even know.
Speaker 3: It's just like a world.
Speaker 1: Because at those times, like I've only done one, but it's like they literally fuck you for thirty seconds. I'm like, don't stop. Yeah I belave yet, No, I mean like a lot. There's a big party.
Speaker 3: I had, Like I was like stuffed the whole time.
Speaker 1: That was pretty good. Oh so you were.
Speaker 3: It was a good It was also yeah for like five air tight, yeah, air tight?
Speaker 1: You did it air tight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like and something in my mouth for like forty minutes straight.
Speaker 1: That a lot.
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 1: Come on, Like you know, I'm I mean, I don't know. My thing is like I love porn, right, but I never watched porn. I never and then being in porn, everyone became my friend. So it was like I feel like, I'm, oh, yeah, on your intimate like level. So I'm like, I don't know what you do. Yeah, I have you and cheer you along, but I don't know what you're doing. Well, I'm following. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have a question.
Speaker 3: I was actually gonna post this on Instagram the other day, but I want to and I was like, anyway, I'm gonna ask it here because you are another old school porn person. Okay, we're both pretty old. Ye Okay, there's this term I keep seeing on Instagram and I'm not I'm not throwing shade at anybody. What two people out there? What is what is a bop? Do you know?
Speaker 1: The no?
Speaker 3: Like, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's like my whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm a bop No, but it's it's something else other than that.
Speaker 2: It's like a new thing with that girl.
Speaker 3: That made like fifty million dollars or whatever.
Speaker 1: What it but and like I keep seeing it on my Instagram set partner, what this means you had a lot of sex?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I see you don't know what it is. But that's what do you know what it.
Speaker 1: Is that they know what I know? Because to me, like a bop like, that's like no.
Speaker 3: No, no, it is a new thing that came from that from from these new OnlyFans girls.
Speaker 1: And I'm not throwing hey.
Speaker 3: I mean they make way more money than me, and they look like they're having a lot of fun. They're always dancing, and I don't really know. It seems like a girl that dances a lot and makes millions and millions of dollars and is under the age of twenty five And I don't even know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I don't know. Do they have sex? Do? Do they do have sex?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: See, this guy knows you're probably a member of one of.
Speaker 1: The what is a bop?
Speaker 2: Tell me member? Bopka? You you okay? What is it?
Speaker 3: I just want to know, I'm not I'm not like hating, right right. So Sophie, Sophie Rain is her name. You know, she's very adorable Sophie. If you're out there, you're very cute people.
Speaker 2: Does she fuck people? Okay I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know though, but she didn't brand that. She may have made that more light and awareness to it. And no, no, no.
Speaker 2: That's her thing? Is the bop house? Rouse? Yeah, and that's her house.
Speaker 1: That means she made millions. That means she made millions.
Speaker 3: But you know what then, but now there's other girls that aren't her, and they're like, here's what life is like as a bop or like you say that bop.
Speaker 1: Staying thing if like someone if you were contracted to Joanna Angel and you like that those are her bops, you're contract But.
Speaker 3: Like just the way like I've seen it use as a noun and an adjective and a verb, and like I just don't exactly know, like what does like does it mean?
Speaker 2: Do you have to live in that house?
Speaker 3: Because I've now seen many other girls in front of other houses.
Speaker 1: Because byself, they want to inspire to be a bop, which means a fucking hoe in the house and glorifying her pussy to be fucked by hundreds of fucking men on OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: I ask, if I don't are they having sex? Are these bops having sex? Or are they just dancing? She is, okay, No, that's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm good to know that.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to know that because I didn't get that impression. There's just seems to be a lot of dancing.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: Dance, Bob, so can I call them?
Speaker 3: I do not know how to dance, but I do know how to fuck.
Speaker 2: But I'm very old. So you're the house of the book.
Speaker 1: You could be a house mom.
Speaker 3: Do they need a chaperone?
Speaker 1: Do they for a house bomb? Position? That you will teach es the knowledge they're crying at night? Millions of dollars?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't need to teach them anything, but they might need someone.
Speaker 1: To just guidance. Not the teaching is just to tuck.
Speaker 3: Them in at night or something.
Speaker 1: Knowledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm look, I'm I'm not. I am not like like.
Speaker 1: Ever president of the Bops. Can she be a part of the members? I mean, I don't know you're watching, I know you're watching private talk. I just want to know I'm not even saying I want to need Joanna Angel.
Speaker 3: I just want to know what it is, Like I'm a person that's I feel like I've always known, like even if I wasn't part of something in the industry, I knew exactly what it was. And I knew, you know, like I knew what a Vivid contract star was. I never was a Vivid contract.
Speaker 1: I knew what old school terms. Yes, I know, I know, I know gray, and but I've now seen as gray and sketchy, right, I've now seen this money off of things that I've.
Speaker 3: Seen this word bob used in many different ways now, and I'm just I just want to know.
Speaker 1: Your interpret exactly.
Speaker 3: What in the earth is I think it is a girl that makes a lot of money and dance.
Speaker 2: What would you do you on cars?
Speaker 1: Yes, they have nice cars, and how would you audi the bop in They all have.
Speaker 3: Very expensive cars and they dance on them. Most of them dance on them, right like some half and half?
Speaker 2: Okay, so how on of them audition?
Speaker 1: But how is your audition to be a boy?
Speaker 2: I don't think you're hating.
Speaker 1: I can't you would know.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I think I don't think I could. I think I'm too old. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I just wanted what is the difference between a bop and a porn star? That's all I want to know. I just would like somebody to answer that question.
Speaker 1: The question is I don't have a car though, because we're still gonna get fucked the same way as a bop and the same way as a boy star. We're all gonna get fucked the same. It's whatever you later work with.
Speaker 2: Who cares. I just I just want to I just work with.
Speaker 1: Their bop and ass boyfriends who are doing nothing. They're playing video games and just taking free pussy as they get a ride. Well most I'm just saying. I'm just saying, I just want to know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should just subscribe and I could see what it is, you know, being.
Speaker 1: Cheap NA subscribe to see what the bop lives about. If you want to join the bop University. I follow them on Instagram enough you need a subscribe program.
Speaker 3: They all they must have like a like. I don't know do they all go to the same car dealership. I have really nice cars, like so many of them, So I don't think I could be a BOP because I.
Speaker 2: Do not have a car.
Speaker 1: Do you think is qualities?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know. Being you have to be able, you have to have a nice car, and you have to know how to dance, you have to be hot, and it seems like pretty young, like you know, it's from twenty one to twenty five, I think, I think, But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't tell.
Speaker 3: I keep I keep seeing the word used in different ways. I thought I knew what it was, but now it just seems the word has taken on age. I know, I know I am showing my age. So I just wanted to know if you know, And you don't know either, So clearly a general term.
Speaker 2: Why I know, But I think I think you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't know exactly what it is because I don't know exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh that fucks a lot.
Speaker 3: I think you have to be in this particular.
Speaker 1: I think that one Bob may have made that a whole situation. But Bob was around before that bop was bopping. Okay, so let's bop about it. You were a bop before heard if you really were a bop? I can't about that bop and said I was Joanna before you were bopping it out of the womb bopp.
Speaker 2: I never used that word, like in my whole born career.
Speaker 3: Never have I used the word bop to describe it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think you would, yeah at all.
Speaker 2: I just said, or.
Speaker 1: So, what's your bopping pleasure? What's that?
Speaker 3: I don't think you know.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, if you were a bob, what would be the thing would you be doing doing?
Speaker 3: I would I guess I would just be doing porn, because that's I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: Just doing porn. They're like fucking and doing everything.
Speaker 3: They're wopping half I bopped without knowing it.
Speaker 1: You have bopped them before they called them.
Speaker 3: I lived in La I did have a car popping around and I drove a Porsche No, but it was.
Speaker 2: Like a marammad on it. I don't think that's good enough to be a bop.
Speaker 1: You need a five hundred thousand dollars car.
Speaker 2: I think I had the eighty thousand dollars porch.
Speaker 1: You're not bought material. No, I can do moving.
Speaker 3: Like this like bugattis and stuff. No, maybe not forgot like don't I don't even know enough about cars.
Speaker 2: I think they're lambos.
Speaker 1: Carless. Ramon is talking about the cars you should do no drow and yellow. Don't say yellow.
Speaker 3: No one of them has a yellow car. Okay, And I'm not once again, I'm not hating on anyone. I just don't get it. Okay, maybe you guys.
Speaker 1: What is your guilty pleasure off the clock?
Speaker 2: Okay, nothing about bobs.
Speaker 1: What's your guilty pleasure?
Speaker 2: And guilty pleasure?
Speaker 3: Oh, I am not guilty about any well, I'm not guilty about anything.
Speaker 1: But I have been guilty pleasure.
Speaker 2: You know, I have been.
Speaker 3: I mean I have been running marathons, which I really love. You know. That was That's that's been I that was you know. One of the reasons I wanted to leave LA is because I really did feel like I I just my whole life was just porn and I didn't have any hobbies anymore. And I did you know, you get like especially when you run your own business. I don't know, it just happened like yeah, and I you know, so I like to keep doing things that I actually I don't make money off of it. All they cost me money on the hobbies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I have been running marathons and I absolutely love it, and I think New York City is just like the most magical place to run a marathon. Like it's such a I don't know, it feels like you're having sex with the city, you know, and it is really like a city, like you can I've run everywhere in New York now, like to the edges you know of Brooklyn or Queens Like I've run the Brooklyn Marathon now twice. I've run the New York Marathon and New York Half Marathon, you know, like I've run through like I've run like all the way to Coney Island.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And it's it's just like you can run.
Speaker 3: Anywhere in the city and it's it's so beautiful. I actually, just a few weeks ago for the first time, I ran the Disney Half Marathon and it was so much fun. You run through Disney like when it's closed. Yeah, so you go there at like five in the morning, so you get to run through the park before it's open. So I have like you know, and the characters are out like waving.
Speaker 1: Jost's really your favorite character.
Speaker 3: Oh, my favorite character is Minnie Mouse. I mean, of course, like I actually like I love you.
Speaker 2: No, I would never do that.
Speaker 3: I can't I like, that's too sacred. I could never do that to many. Yeah, and you know, I think I think, I think she is on her own brand and she doesn't need Mickey weighing her down. You know, I think she she doesn't need him, like she is her own.
Speaker 1: This is your alter ego speaking any manson bring her down making I'm sorry, but get the fuck out the way Minnie is going.
Speaker 3: When I was younger, I remember, like, you know, when my parents took me to Disney. You know they have those autograph books. I remember, like, you know, I got all the characters to like sign the autograph book, but Minnie Mouse was missing, and I told my parents. I remember telling my mom like, I'm not leaving until we find Minnie, and and like my parents like they wanted to leave, you know, and then they wound up buying like like extending the truth extra day.
Speaker 2: On the park. My dad was like, where the fuck is she?
Speaker 3: We have we found her?
Speaker 2: Was it like the beginning end of it was everything I wanted it with At.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, yeah, it was the end of the day. They're like, fucking god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, They're like, what the hell? You know, So she's she's special. You know, she's like, she's not it's hard.
Speaker 1: To have special place in Joanna Angels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's many.
Speaker 3: You know, she's the matriarch of the Disney family and non sexual. Yeah yeah, yeah, but I will say after going on a date and you know whatever, even though he was really nice. So I'm bringing it back to the beginning. I just want to put it out there. So I changed my dating profile app. I now put it to only women.
Speaker 2: So ladies, and look, as you can see, I cut my nails.
Speaker 3: I have the TikTok lesbian nails, and I am available.
Speaker 1: TikTok lesbian nails.
Speaker 2: Try you hit on her house.
Speaker 3: Girls, totally date a woman I've married. I would totally marry a woman.
Speaker 2: I just it's never happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's never.
Speaker 3: Really yeah yeah, and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I know you think it's like, but is it all because you think that you had you too, and maybe you didn't know that you really liked as much as you did.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think it's just I don't think. I don't think I was. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't think I ever.
Speaker 2: Or maybe every girl I've ever.
Speaker 3: Hooked up with either I guess on camera off camera, is you know like guys and girls. I don't think i've you know what I mean and like and mostly dates, but you guess I haven't had you with so many men lesbians.
Speaker 1: I do like men, so I think.
Speaker 2: That do I kind of hate men?
Speaker 1: But you know right now, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Like having sex with men. I do.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying, is like, so if you take all of what you're saying based off the women, and right, I think that it's time and place. So it's like, if you're open to being sexually vibrant to a woman, not just fucking them, be a pleasure.
Speaker 3: I actually have never I've never like, yeah, I've fucked obviously. You know a lot of girls you had you, Oh you would have.
Speaker 1: I put my ass in a window that I got stuck, but I got out.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, you never like gone on a date with a girl. You know, it's always been like another girl. And it's showing that when I was in college, there were like girls I hooked up with like a party or like you know whatever. Yeah right, yeah, but yeah, I've never like gone on a date with a woman.
Speaker 2: But you want to yeah, I want to. I really do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a great time. I think that at this point it's like also too, it's like you you've been married, yeah, and in serious relationships.
Speaker 3: And now I've been in these things that I didn't know. It's very, very a big thing right now I have to experience it. I think I still am right now. A situationship. It really is not.
Speaker 1: It's not fun you are.
Speaker 3: I think I am in one actually right now, hopefully it's not. I'm not in it anymore when this episode comes out. It's really it's really.
Speaker 1: The date person that you are someone else. She said, you said you want a date, and you're like, well, hopefully by this time I haven't ghosted it. I talked to him, soady, this is someone else. Maybe she's just actually ghosting me. Bought the stage. What situationship or do you think you're in it?
Speaker 3: I am in one?
Speaker 1: You know. I can't believe was making this situation. You were him?
Speaker 3: Oh? Him, so you were a.
Speaker 1: Booty call and then you just cop feelings.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think another thing I've learned, in addition to time of learning what a bop is on Instagram A situation relationship is particularly when somebody goes after you, like you know, and then you're like, okay, fine, love a love bomber. And then and then you're like, okay, you like me, yes, I'll give you a chance, right, But they but they really like it was their idea. You know, I'm just over here, so it's their idea, and they say every you know, and then finally you're like, okay, yeah, sure, I'm here, I'm into this. Let's let's do it, and then nothing else and then oh yeah, and you're just like, you know, I don't even know if I like this guy as much, but you know he.
Speaker 2: Likes me so much. This will probably be fun. You know that somebody is so obsessed with me, And then you know.
Speaker 3: These are three weeks later, rhin, you know, but the sex can be so good it's really hard to and then you don't even know, and then you're.
Speaker 2: Like, well, what happened? I this was your idea, I'm.
Speaker 1: Here is what happened.
Speaker 2: You need to ha.
Speaker 3: In love, oh my god, everywhere, and love fall in love with everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand you. You're just you want to be loved, so therefore you love everybody.
Speaker 2: You know what I also do love to love no.
Speaker 1: And I understand that, but it's also like people because I'm also like I always say this, like people like I'm such a hard exterior and whatever, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are. Nobody could for me.
Speaker 1: But they have. And I'm a delicate flower too when I'm in my intimate moments and I'm having a man being in my face and being like things because I am, and like I've left those walls downs for whatever reasons, little whatever, peaking whatever. You go through those things and like and I and I go through the field things sinks too, but it's like we also to have to be cognizant of like we're at this big age in our life that if I can't see a gas lighter gaslighting me and even just being real with ourselves, like what the fuck are we doing? Because sex is sex and sex is gonna be great. But I can go make money off porn and I know, but the emotion take that out of it. And then the thing is is like, but take that out to the for the wrong people. The right people deserve it and you deserve love and those things too. So that's like that's the thing is too. It's like there's an after love of those things, and you've been married and you've been in those situations, but it's like you can't sell yourself short because the instant gratification.
Speaker 3: I know, oh, stop stopping so logical.
Speaker 1: Doctor texas a PhD. But a bitch, no, something is crazy. You know.
Speaker 3: It is weird when I don't know, you know, they get worse.
Speaker 1: But everyone can. I tell you this right now, and this it's like not right, but no, but this is what it is. Like it's because you need the validation from a human being to touch you in a loving way other than a sexual way.
Speaker 2: You need to be.
Speaker 1: Hugged, you need to be coddled. You need to be like hugged and like like snuggled. And that's not a bad thing. You're human. It's human interaction. And but that's what you chase the like I don't even know if it's oxytocin or whatevers or whatever, but you're chasing that high of what that next thing is is because we know what the sex you fork fright is, but we want that other I think it's serotonin of like what that means of like whatever, But it's like you want that comfortability of that safety and that's what we're earning, and that because we don't really get that no, because we know sexually what we can't use our things exactly. It's like, but you want you earn for those things, and that's I mean, that's a human one thousand. But the thing is like, but own that, ye like, but be in that situationship and know that, but don't take it for granted. Know that and take that and you can leave it when they want to. Don't let them have ownership of that from you. For me is like I control the situation. I can have situationships now, but I know that I'm respected, that I'm having a good time and I'm having a good thing on my own terms, and then when it doesn't become that way and it feels icky or whatever, I can remove myself because that, to me is then why to be in a relationship, because that's a relationship. The situationship is that it's like you take the emotions out of it.
Speaker 3: Clearly you are more mentally staple than me.
Speaker 1: Hey, we all need friends that are here to be.
Speaker 2: I needed to do that.
Speaker 1: You are a woman, but we all give things, you know, certain things. Whatever is why I wanted to sit down with you as well as like I look up to you for a lot of things and like how you've been so still current in the business and still being whatever. I know that there are struggles of highs and lows or whatever, but you're still doing it. You go to a VM, people are recognizing you. You have like you know what I mean, You're doing your things.
Speaker 3: You know, I really, you know, done my best to It's just been a journey, you know, like being around.
Speaker 2: Joanna.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for instilling some confidence in me. It has been a very The last few months of my life has been so strange. It's like I feel like I'm living in a dream. I feel like I'm at Like you know when you watch a series and there's that one season that everybody's like, oh that season, like nothing happened, but it was very important because because it led up to the next season. I'm like in the in the season where not much is happening. Thing is like the next season, but I'm putting a lot of things in order for the next season to happen.
Speaker 1: And look, I'm proud of you. You show up every time you you reach out, you do all the things, and that's all that we can ask you and only you will know what your season, your reason and all things are. But you're doing it. You don't need a relationship, you don't need anybody else. As you started this, spy, I don't.
Speaker 2: Need to be a bop.
Speaker 1: No, you are the bop before the bop happened. But I means like you did this without anybody. Thank you, and you're going to continue to leave your legacy by yourself and not that means that you're not going to be in a partnership with somebody. But you don't need anybody to flourish what that is like you even still you're a creative person. You're a sexual, amazing female that like you're very empowering to other people like you just live in your truth and.
Speaker 3: That's all that you need, such a strong force to be reckoned with.
Speaker 2: You are no one.
Speaker 3: No one could fuck with you, no one would. You would never be in some situationship.
Speaker 1: I have been in situationships. Is the thing is like we think that even the strongest I always I've been in those things series because everyone wants to love love and that's not a bad thing, is like, but it's also determining and knowing like the boundaries of what your threshold is.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, you just think.
Speaker 1: I just you don't know the world.
Speaker 3: I deserve the world that you're.
Speaker 1: Right, you better let them know. Private talk. Yeah, Miss Joanna Angel, is there any question you would like to ask? Miss Texas?
Speaker 3: Uh? What has been your favorite place to eat since you've moved out here?
Speaker 1: You know, there's so many great food places in New York that you could, like literally for a lifetime eat a different places, It's true, and never be of the same place. But I've had a lot of great food. It's hard to pick just one. I mean, I've i my freaking ones that I like. I like, say less, there's certain things that I like crave. There are certain times that if.
Speaker 3: They have that like Cheeto something, it's like cheat, don't even know what the Cheeto thing is.
Speaker 2: There's like thing, what is it they've.
Speaker 3: They've got that is like that's very good, That's very good. At Stoner Stoner Food.
Speaker 1: I've definitely weed but like high and I definitely want to try that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I started going to a place that was called fly Fish that was okay, great, like just amazing seafood food place whatever, and then I also, oddly enough, the place I probably go the most is Pergola, but people just know them as a nightlife. But their food is amazing. I didn't know that it was a restaurant so good. It's like a fusion of Mediterranean Persian type of thing, but everything is delicious. So well, next time you go, last question, let me know that one.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's all.
Speaker 3: That's no further questions. You honor.
Speaker 1: Dirty question before we get out of a dirty question. Okay, what's the naughtiest thing that you have done? Not on camera?
Speaker 3: Okay, what is the naughty thing I've done a lot of naughty things lately?
Speaker 1: Yeah lately. I like that time stamp at Bitch if I was a bop. I mean, so when I don't be playing like you're a fucking vision, you're not.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean there was what this was a long time ago, sure like a long time. It wasn't long time. Okay, Wow, it wasn't on camera. And a guy took me on a date. It was like a Valentine's date date, okay, and he happened to take me. No, there's you know, there was no free I know this was before that you know, this is before this was before that star was born, before that yeah.
Speaker 2: Before that book was opened.
Speaker 3: And he yeah, So he took me on a date to this bar, and it just so happened at that bar. The bartender of that bar was a guy that I was like kind of seeing another, a guy who I was in a situationship with before that word was invented, karma. Yeah, and it was like, you know, and we were in that time in the situationship where like the sex was so good and everything else was terrible, you know, it was so toxic, but with really good sex, you know, and and uh yeah, and I just we kept looking at each other and like he was the bartender, he wasn't even the waiter, you know. So I'm on my date and the other guy he's really nice, you know, and I don't know, I just like at some point, I don't even know this like force like just I was like I have to go to the bathroom, and I didn't really have to go to I fucked him in the bathroom during the date. And then I don't even know how it happened, you know, he like fed me over the sink and you called me a whore.
Speaker 2: And I was so cool. No, that was before.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how to do that. Yeah. But and then and then I felt bad, you know, so I did go home.
Speaker 2: Well I did feel bad. I mean it wasn't very nice.
Speaker 3: So I I did. I did go home with the with the date, and I did fuck him. I did suck him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I'm laying there after we fucking, He's like, oh, like, you know, I can't wait to make you breakfast in the morning, and like whatever. And then I see like on my phone, you know. And this was when like this was like when texts were like barely you know, it was there's like two letters, you know, like yeah, and then I was like, I was like, oh, I have to get up really early in the morning.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go, you know, and like.
Speaker 3: This is way before uber like you know, he's like, how are you You had a.
Speaker 1: Right outside from the other date. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like gonna go.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, yeah, and then I went to the other back to the other guys and then he no, he didn't. I don't remember what.
Speaker 1: I him.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he did. We did not have that relationship really threw me down, and I will say, Karma caught me.
Speaker 2: I remember this guy.
Speaker 3: Well, he was also young and a fucking bartender who you know whatever, who lived I don't know, whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: He had a dog.
Speaker 3: And clearly at the time I was like, what a bad dog, But I think he was really the bad owner. Looking back on it now, you know, you were probably the.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: So he had this dog, and.
Speaker 3: So like, you know, we fucked like all night or whatever, you know, and like, you know, his dog in the middle of the night. No, this is not going where you think it's going. His dog ate my shoe. But this wasn't New York. You know. This was in New York and this way before Uber and this was in Brooklyn, you know, when Brooklyn was not so cool. So the dog ate like my shoe. There was like it was like a like this much of the shoe left, you know, there was like every one shoe and it was snowy and icy outside, and of course in the morning, this guy was not going to make me breakfast. He's like basically it was like get the fuck out, you know, like, you know, how get Marlin. I had walked with my.
Speaker 2: One shoe in the ice to the train.
Speaker 3: Like seven blocks in Brooklyn when it was not like the Brooklyn it is today.
Speaker 2: It was break the hood. You know, did you get hidden?
Speaker 1: What did you hit on?
Speaker 3: I don't remember getting hit on at that point in time, but yeah, I went on the train and I was like, and you know, I deserved it.
Speaker 1: It was a walk of shame. It was a hobble.
Speaker 2: She maybe this is why it will never be.
Speaker 1: A bop because bobs don't hobble to a train.
Speaker 2: They are going to help them.
Speaker 1: They're never getting their pinpoint the apple, and they will know.
Speaker 3: They will know that would never happen to them. They would they would have a ride.
Speaker 2: I don't think bobs take the tray, No, they don't.
Speaker 1: With all of that being said, what is your biggest pet peeve sexually?
Speaker 2: My biggest pet peeve sexually?
Speaker 3: I mean moments pet peeve.
Speaker 1: But like that's okay, given, that's a given, That.
Speaker 3: Is a given. Yeah, okay. I don't like it when guys try to be dominant that aren't. So they took I actually you know, yeah, And it's like this thing where it's like I then I have to go to the space. It's like should I pretend I'm actually like, oh, daddy, Like you know, it's like, just don't try, like unless we actually have a dynamic where you are like, you know, if you're dominating me, you know, and it's pretty hard to dominate me, but that you guys can.
Speaker 1: Do a deserving word you can't be.
Speaker 2: And then I don't want to ruin the moment.
Speaker 3: Like I've had this happen where it's like, you know, and I feel like the guy is like it's like, oh, Joanna, she likes rough sex, so let me try to be rough and it's like so awkward, and clearly they don't, you know, And then I have and then I know if I call attention to that, it's going to be even more awkward, so I have to kind of go along with it, like oh no, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like just you know what, I guess that's you're having a horrible sex.
Speaker 2: And I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not. That's like, you know, that was a guy and we didn't I didn't fuck him again. But but like I guess, when somebody's not being themselves in bed in general, it's just you have to, yeah, just be who you are, you know, Yeah, exactly, just just be who you are in bed. You know, it's not nobody wants. You don't like it when a girl fakes it, you know. It's like, I don't like it when anybody fakes it. You know. Just just be you, you know, and just just let it flow. Yeah,