Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kfi AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon kfi AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Baseball season has started, of course. The Dodgers beat the Cubs last night, sorry early this morning in Japan to kick off the twenty twenty five regular season.
Speaker 3: It was four to one. Tani had a couple of hits.
Speaker 2: Morning guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is Johnny from San Diego.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking maybe we could have Amy King do any Dodger news, because I swear it sounds like you guys are reading an obituary every time you mentioned the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, have a good morning. Wait what why because we're down?
Speaker 1: Why are we down? We're talking about how great it is that baseball season has, right. I like the Dodgers. I was saying that it's a generational thing watching show. Hey Atani, ow, this is great. What are you talking about? Change your attitude?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 1: How about if I punch your face with my attitude? Remember how we sound so down? Gary started off the show talking about the Dodgers winning. Yes, a Giants fan to.
Speaker 3: Hold my breakfast down while everyone's doing it.
Speaker 1: Calm down. If you want to get more excited about the Dodgers, do it in your bathroom, Calm down. Well, I don't like it when people knock us for stuff that we don't get need to be knocked for. There's enough stuff that you can knock us for that wasn't one of them. All right, the snow White thing, we're getting a lot of feedback on that. Marian wrote it. She says the first controversy with snow White came when Peter dinklinch complained about the whole concept of dwarves living in a cave, that that's the basis of the movie, right, She said, This turkey has been on a downward spiral since the concept was announced in twenty twenty two, and then Jen said as well, I distinctly remember Peter Dinkline bitching a few years ago about dwarves being cast in dwarf roles as mythical creatures. So Disney tries to heed that criticism uses CGI and they still get backlash for it. I'm happy to see that true equality has been reached in the little people community, but they can be perpetually offended and disgruntled like every other person on the globe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, it's very true. It's time for swamp watch.
Speaker 4: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops. Yeah, we got. The real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 1: The other side never quits.
Speaker 4: So what I'm not going anywhere so that you train the squad.
Speaker 3: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 4: You know, Americans have always been gone at present, but they're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Whether people voted for you with not swamp watch, they're all countera.
Speaker 2: Well, this phone call that took place today between President Trump and the President Putin of Russia went on for a very long time, over an hour. They saw that it was this three hours like I mean somewhere who knows, but it was a very long phone call.
Speaker 1: Putin a Putin and Trump apparently agreed to seek a limited ceasefire against energy and infrastructure targets in this Russia Ukraine war. The White House has spun this or described it as a first step and a movement to peace, which will eventually, they say, include a maritime ceasefire in the Black Sea and a full and lasting and the fighting. They say negotiations will begin immediately on that.
Speaker 2: They also talked about the Middle East as a region of potential cooperation to prevent future conflicts in that area. They talked about the need to stop proliferation of strategic weapons, so I mean a lot of things were on the table. The two leaders did share the view that Iran should never be in a position to destroy Israel, which was interesting. Now the Kremlin has put out a short statement and said that Putin does support the idea of Ukraine and Russia not attacking energy infrastructure for thirty days, that the negotiations concerning the safety of the shipping in the Black Sea will begin, that on March nineteenth, Russia and Ukraine will exchange one hundred and seventy five prisoners of war and twenty three seriously injured Ukrainian sources that are soldiers sorry that are being treated in Russia will be transferred. And the Kremlin has demanded no more mobilization or rearmament from Ukraine during the thirty day ceasefire. We can't backfill some of the weapons that we have been providing them. Earlier, the Kremlin had suggested that a couple of the points that they wanted would be that, you know, no rearming during a ceasefire, but also that there would be no European peacekeepers on the ground in Ukraine as a result of this ceasefire, and whatever comes next, whatever the next step would be.
Speaker 1: In other swamp news, President Trump called for the impeachm of a judge who issued orders blocking his plan to port alleged members of that Venezuelan gang from our country.
Speaker 2: Republican congressman out of Texas has already introduced the impeachment articles against that judge.
Speaker 1: In a rare move, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts said publicly impeachment is not an appropriate response to disagreement concerning a judicial decision. John Roberts raising his hand, saying, I am the adult in the room, and this is not how we settle this argument. Very rare for the Chief Justice to weigh in on something like this political discourse, especially on social media, but the way that things have been going with his administration, he may have to show what he's thinking, his thinking on the matter, because sometimes Trump they don't wait for things. So I want the government to continue. The government will continue. I want this will get me an executive order sheet.
Speaker 2: And this is just a basic misunderstanding of how our government has been set up. I mean, anybody in any kid constitutional law class, I don't think they care.
Speaker 3: They don't care.
Speaker 2: And it's Trump wrote on truth social in all caps. He didn't win anything. He's referring to the judge. He didn't win anything. I won for many reasons in an overwhelming mandate, but fighting illegal immigration may have been the number one reason for this historic victory. Now all of that is very true, but just him winning an election does not mean that he gets to do whatever he wants, or that whatever mandate he feels has been he's been given goes without checks and balances. That's never been the way that our country has run. Do I agree with the judges.
Speaker 3: Ruling, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it's not my job to It's the judge's job to invoke some sort of mechanism in the judicial judicial branch to keep an eye on what's going on in the executive branch. And John Roberts is saying, this is exactly the way it's supposed to work. The judge is supposed to be able to do this, and then the process of judicial review. It goes from the district court, it goes up to an appeals court, it goes to the Supreme Court if necessary. And then John, I call him John, Yeah, says you know, my friends and I will take a look at this thing and make a decision because that's what the constitution says we're supposed.
Speaker 3: To be doing.
Speaker 1: I like beer thing because he said you and him and his friends, his friend Brett, and I was thinking Brett Kavanaugh, and I know he likes spears, so I was thinking of them having beers and talking about all of this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they do that together, not while they're talking about their cases.
Speaker 3: I wonder if I.
Speaker 1: Think that you hold judge is a higher regards they really sit at.
Speaker 2: But I mean in the Supreme Court world. I know that they have some strange bedfellows that Vader Ginsburg and Anton and Scalia were really good friends outside of the courthouse itself.
Speaker 1: He also like Doiley neck flourishes.
Speaker 3: The feminine Dicky.
Speaker 1: I still want to know what went on with antonin Scalia's death. I still think there's something that we don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything there.
Speaker 1: I know you've never played into my fan fiction on that.
Speaker 2: We were asking what you think you would want after you get back from space for being up there for eight months?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're in, Shannon. What I would do.
Speaker 3: I would hug both my kids, both my girls, and love on them and tell them that I will never go to space again. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 4: Cookers and cocaine.
Speaker 1: Hookers and cocaine also great right off the.
Speaker 2: Day, hyar, If I was thinking space when I came back, I would drink a hazy ipa blowed out. You can't really crack a window in the International Space das.
Speaker 1: I was going to make the joke because I didn't think he was going to and then he just took it all the way there to the goal line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he appreciate that.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Are those almonds they are? That's very healthy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: No, I just that's a really healthy snack. I wish I was an almond person, I'm not unless they're drenched and chocolate. My mother and my husband both enjoy snacking on almonds, as to you, and it's.
Speaker 2: Not the tippy top when it comes to nut choices. What's your top?
Speaker 3: Cashews?
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: I love a cashew, but I've realized that olemonds are a lot more better for environmentally friendly?
Speaker 3: Oh, labor friendly?
Speaker 1: Is it the little women that have to under shell your cashiers? Yes, I didn't even know about that until you told me. Yeah, and I've forgotten about it every time I eat them, which is because.
Speaker 2: The taste is so good it is. There's a new statistic from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. At least five percent of the American workforce has a second job, a record high of approximately eight point nine million Americans stated that they work multiple jobs. That's the highest rate since April of two thousand and nine. I like that idea. I've always I've always loved the idea of having more than one job. Because I think you were making the joke about one sport kids like and how it's not healthy. I feel like that is also true when it comes to mental totally awareness stimulation. That sort like you should do multiple things so that your brain doesn't get, you know, singularly focused.
Speaker 3: It's not necessarily good for it.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that I'm happy when I do the work thing, but then also do a moving the body thing, whether it's just taking a walk or working out or whatever the hell. It is a creative thing, whether it's like cooking or something with your hands. I guess if you're a dude, you know the relaxing thing, the reading thing, the right right, Mike, my husband tried to cook a chicken last night.
Speaker 2: I think that what you meant to say was your husband cooked a chicken.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what that was. That was a freaking crime scene. That poor chicken gave its life for that, and I.
Speaker 2: Didn't eat it. Did you respond this way to your husband? I should tried to make you a dinner?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: What was wrong with it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I wouldn't say it. No, I won't, I won't.
Speaker 3: Was it undercooked?
Speaker 1: It was burned and undercooked. Okay, this was burned, but it was undercooked inside. It was a disaster, which made me feel.
Speaker 3: Better about going out to eat.
Speaker 1: It's just it's funny because a roast chicken.
Speaker 3: Is why guys don't cook. This is why.
Speaker 1: He's really good at everything on the grill.
Speaker 3: Did you tell him he was doing it wrong?
Speaker 1: Now? I wasn't even hot. I came home to see this crime scene. And usually he downplays like he does everything so well that like if he says something's a mess, usually he's just downplaying it and it's perfect. But he's like, I burnt, like this is a mess. And I was like, oh, come on, I'm like opening the foil expecting to see a perfectly brown No, it was a disaster. Thanks for getting me in trouble. Now, hey, I'm glad you guys have spare bedrooms over about six thirty for dinner.
Speaker 3: I don't cook chicken.
Speaker 1: So target is in trouble. I've noticed this for a while. I love a target. I am the person that these people layout in Business Insider. Here's how the article starts. There are a few activities more delightful than getting a little wine drunk and hitting up the local target to go treasure hunting. A men love that activity, with wine, without wine whatever. I love to just get into a target with maybe the idea that I need something like a saucepan or something like that and ending up finding like self care things or you know whatever. I've realized in recent times that going to Target is not as much fun as it used to be. And they drilled down on this pretty well, and I hadn't realized it. But they do point out that for the past couple years, Target has found itself at the center of culture wars, drawing the ire of conservatives and progressives alike. But it's kind of a political statement. They don't know who they are. They're kind of in search of an identity. Do we want to be body positive forward? Do we want to be political with what we're showcasing? Do we want to be DEI all of the things that they're trying to figure out when it's you just go into Target to escape all that. I go into Target just to like overspend and not think about real life and think that's part of Target's beauty and you're going to go in there and be hit over the head with all that. When I started thinking about it, I was like, ohh, I do see how they're kind of going through an identity crisis. As I'm thinking about different parts of the store and my issue with different parts of the store.
Speaker 2: I've all never understood this about retail, retail outlets and even restaurants, think just Starbucks is what comes to mind, even even Tesla, whatever Tesla's dealing with right now, because of Elon Musk. In the event that an agent a company, it says to its board members or its planners or whatever, Hey, we're gonna get into We're gonna we're gonna make a political statement, whatever political statement that might be.
Speaker 3: It seems to me like the.
Speaker 2: Less politics you deal with, especially when you're product doesn't have anything to do with politics. The less political you get, the more consistent your your bottom line. You're gonna make money as long as you have a good product, or in targets case, they have thousands of good like as long as you have a good selection, and there's a but the moment you start dipping your toe into the waters of this is what makes our diversity is our strength at target well, and it's our team members are better than yours. Like it just doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: It's kind of playing into where we find ourselves today. You know, I remember, for as long as I had a brain that works, that you don't talk about politics. It's just one of the social rules in life. You don't talk about politics, and you don't talk about religion unless you're maybe at church or what have you, because you.
Speaker 3: May not come down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to talk about religion, church might be a place to do that.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, Like, you don't go to a friend's house and be like, now, Jesus, right, right, do you really believe it? Like you know what in the arc unless.
Speaker 2: You don't know that, unless you know that person believes what you believe.
Speaker 1: Exactly or some or it's receptive to it or what have you. But just leave that stuff out because that's not part of the social experience. And now I mean everything is politics, and people that you've never heard their politics, you're hearing their politics. And now companies are getting into it, and it's like there's a reason why you just and now it's all and now it's a free for all out there politically in terms of political decorum and speech and conversation. And it's a mess because we stopped following the basic rules of hey, let's just keep it in the ring.
Speaker 2: Let's and nobody I don't think anybody thinks of it way. But are we better off? Because we're more political in our speech. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And if that was the thought process behind it, I think we're learning why we are not.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, however, you come down on Elon Musk like you thought he was great, you bought his cars because you thought you were saving the environment, whatever, and now you hate him because he's teamed up with Donald Trump and you want to vandalize his cars and carve swastikas into them and throw Molotov cocktails into them like they did in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Okay, but do you think.
Speaker 2: That the heads of Ford and GM or God Forbid, BMW or Volkswagen, you think those guys are scott free when it comes to living a clean life and not hating things like, oh, I don't know Jewish people, something like that. I mean the idea that you're gonna now, because we're in such a politically polarized world, going to take one guy's ideas even if you misunderstand them, and then vandalize their cars or to develop a boycott against Testagon.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing with Elon Musk. He supported Hillary and Barack Obama and Joe Biden. He's always considered him. If if you were going to talk about Elon Musk. He's been a libertarian, he has not been a maga guy from Go Right. So I mean the idea that you're going to turn your back on thought that evolves one way or the other. I know people that were Democrats became Republicans, became Democrats again, vice versa. Thoughts evolve as you move through life.
Speaker 3: It's also to hate something.
Speaker 1: You're gonna buy the Tesla and then you want to sell the Tesla just because of this person's ideology at this particular point in their life makes no freaking sense.
Speaker 2: Do you buy a vehicle like that to tell everybody what your politics are? Get a T shirt, buy a bumper stick, or do something, do something else? But don't And then Mark Kelly, I think the astronaut turned senator who's now giving up his Tesla because he doesn't want like, what statement does that make you? I'm so sorry that you have to give up your hundred thousand dollars Tesla to buy some other one hundred thousand dollars car.
Speaker 3: That's very relatable.
Speaker 1: What I'm hoping in his case is that he happened to get rid of the Tesla for whatever reason and someone said where'd your tesla go? And he's like, oh, I got rid of it, And then it became a headline in a story.
Speaker 2: No, he made a whole video about it, standing in front of his car, talking about I'm giving up.
Speaker 3: On the Lord.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. We're very self important in Washington, are we not? Everyone cares what you drive speaking you don't even drive your car if you live in DC.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you would get the very first thing you would want to do or eat or have right when you come back from space after eight months.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Garyan Shannon I Am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Big story, of course, today is this conversation that took place between President Trump and President Putin. They have apparently agreed to seek a limited ceasefire against energy and infrastructure targets in the war between Russia and Ukraine. The White House described this call today as the first step in a movement to peace. They hope it will eventually include a Maritimes ceasefire in the Black Sea, a full and lasting end to the fighting there.
Speaker 1: What's going on at the Department of Justice may sound a lot sexier than what you're doing at work right now, but it probably isn't. A Department of Justice ordering some of its attorneys to review records related to the assassination of JFK. Trump said the files are said to be released to the public today, some eighty thousand files, according to Reuter's DOJ said all lawyers who handled national security measures will review between four hundred and five hundred documents each. Trump said that yesterday at the Kennedy Center, about eighty thousand, as I mentioned, would be released pages.
Speaker 2: The US still loves the French. The French bulldog that waz a very different breed has been chasing dog lover's hearts. The controversial Frenchie tops the AKC's annual rundown of the nation's most prevalent purebred dogs. Next Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, German shepherds, Poodles, They said. The one that has gained the most in terms of the standing the Cane Corso what is that? Gigantic very protective dogs.
Speaker 3: Do you remember there was a woman.
Speaker 2: Who was killed by her neighbor's dogs up in San Francisco. Oh, yes, and they were cane corsos. Remember they vaulted it from forty seventh to fourteenth in just one decade.
Speaker 1: So Happy Gilmour two is coming up.
Speaker 3: I saw the trailer this morning.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, Adam Sandler is back. He'll be facing the younger stores, younger stars on the PGA Tour. Things do take a wild turn, as you can imagine. We do have Christopher MacDonald, Ben Stiller, Bad Bunny, Travis Kelcey and Sandler's daughter's going to appear. Professional golfers John Daly, Royer McElroy, Bryce and Deschambeau, des Chambo, Scottie Scheffler will all make appearances as.
Speaker 3: Well, Ben Stiller, Julius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Netflix steal to the twenties. Is that trailer good?
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you just named everybody who does who has a cameo in it, so you you kind of know who's coming. But we'll talk about these two minute tea V shows. Have you heard of microdrama or a vertical drama?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: So there are shows that are now being produced specifically to exist on TikTok and reel is.
Speaker 1: This because we have pea brains that cannot handle twenty two minutes.
Speaker 2: Our parents warned us about this thirty forty years ago, when MTV was a fact, that this is where we would.
Speaker 1: And this is where we are now.
Speaker 3: Where we are now, Oh my god, talk about that we come back.
Speaker 1: It's very sad.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: You know what, you should open up a facility where you get botox and xanax.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to push either one of those things. If people want to do that, then they can do it.
Speaker 1: People want to poison their bodies, then they can do it.
Speaker 3: On their own time, do it on their own time. Oh, your facility entail bacon wrapped mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, just because you don't like mushrooms doesn't mean other people don't dill light in them.
Speaker 2: Mine would just have a single, large, good quality television showing a baseball game your facility.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so you would provide a couch in baseball?
Speaker 3: No, you can stand.
Speaker 2: Oh, if it's that important to you, you'll deal with the uncomfortability.
Speaker 1: I can to charge for this spa day. Oh I didn't realize it was a spa, that I was a business. You think the people that give away botox and xanax do it for free, say that all you need is to bring.
Speaker 3: In a can of soup.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're running a soup kitchen now with a TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we do, very profitable.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: True Crime Tuesday comes up at the bottom of next hour, and there are a couple there's a very weird story about those researchers, researchers that are now trapped in Antarctica. Oh yeah, okay, that's a strange I.
Speaker 1: Started reading about that yesterday and kind of forgot about it. I saw it again today and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: It reminded me a tiny bit of True Detective Night Country, the Jody Foster of season, which was just they just came out last year I think it was or at the end of twenty three. And then the only Fans Fetish murder story, which is you know, weird thing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and if you're into the fetish world. And again no judgment here, only you can judge these curious. I'm curious, but you have to believe that you're if you're into the fetish world. There is a degree of danger if you're gonna take that fetish on the street, Like if you're gonna pedal your fetish, or you're gonna pay for your fetish to happen. There's a degree of danger in that world. I'm not gonna call it a CD underworld. I'm gonna call it a different world.
Speaker 3: You just don't know how deep that pool.
Speaker 1: Right, If you're paying me to meet me at a Day's inn in Glendale, right to look at my toes and dress them up and play puppets with them, there's a chance that I could kill you. Well, what do you think fetishes are toe puppets?
Speaker 3: Okay? I mean it's not as weird?
Speaker 1: Is what this thought about dressing up toes like little puppets?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Your face was something I rarely see.
Speaker 1: It was total shock.
Speaker 2: And horror because I didn't know if you were being honest or not like that you've had dreams of doing that, Well, there goes any shot of me wearing sandals around here?
Speaker 1: Are too harry?
Speaker 2: My eyes are up here all right. Stop looking at my feet, you weirdo. There's a TV show called Breaking the Ice. TV might not necessarily even be the There's a show called Breaking the Ice dramatic chees. There's deception, there's betrayal. It's exactly what you would think national superstar, high school sweetheart from a hockey player, small town hockey player. He can never find out that he has a daughter like this all goes into name your drama, the Hallmark movie, whatever you want. The thing is it's in one hundred and thirty two seconds per episode. That's just over two minutes. This is perfect for a TikTok brain, a real brain. Some of the episodes, by the way of this, Breaking the Ice have generated two hundred and seventy million views. Shannon swis Good's a thirty one year old mom out of South Carolina. She says, oh my gosh, I have to know how this ends. Shows like this are called micro dramas. They're called vertical dramas, and they appear to be reminiscent of soap operas or the telenovellas, but they're typically divided up into instead of you know, twenty two episodes like they used to be, or thirteen episodes like they are predominantly now, fifty to one hundred tiny chapters and The way that they make money on this is you don't get to see the next chapter until you watch an ad, or you pay per episode, or you sign up for the unlimited viewing, which is another subscription.
Speaker 1: Basically makes sense.
Speaker 3: For example, it's a kind of the way we watch shows a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the time.
Speaker 2: Shannon pays two hundred dollars the annual fee to Real Short, this company for the continuous access to stuff of romance novels, all of these episodes that she likes, and she says that her husband likes to tease her for watching her dirty little shows, but she says they're filling a void among the streaming networks.
Speaker 3: Here's this is the quote.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like the streamers are coming out with anything that appeals to the demographic I'm in again, thirty one year old mom. Instead of sitting down and trying another show about someone solving a crime, I can pull up Real Short and just watch two people fall in love.
Speaker 1: That's sweet.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a it's a laziness on Shannon's part.
Speaker 1: What do you want her to do?
Speaker 2: Uh, look at any one of the fifty million streaming services that are out there and find a show to.
Speaker 1: Find a rom com, find a rom com. But if she was going to devote, you said she's a mom of three. Isn't it better that she's devoting two minutes instead of two hours?
Speaker 3: You think she's gonna stop at two minutes?
Speaker 1: Why are you yell?
Speaker 2: Because she already paid the two hundred dollars for unlimited continuous access to this thing. She's not one of those that's it's down for two minutes. She may have a thing, you know, she may have a thing for romance.
Speaker 3: We tried to do this before.
Speaker 2: We America tried to do this before with the company called Quibi. Do you remember that Meg Whitman was a part of it. Jeffrey Katzenberg was a part of it that lasted about seven months.
Speaker 1: All I remember about Meg Whitman is when they John and Ken brought her in here in her big pearl necklace and destroyed her. And I had to sit there through it and watch and it was it was hard to watch.
Speaker 3: And you didn't offer her any comfort at all.
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't. She was a sturdy woman.
Speaker 3: She didn't seem like the woman that would take comes.
Speaker 1: She was not a shrinking violet. She did not need any help, but she did get destroyed.
Speaker 2: She'll be fine. Trending stories what would you want after eight months in space? And then our true Crime Tuesday all coming up in a massive twelve o'clock hour. If you missed any part of the show, go back and check out the podcast. You could find it on the iHeart app. Just type in Gary and Shannon and are in fact, anywhere anywhere you find your favorite podcast is where you're going to type it.
Speaker 1: They'd probably kill for a meg Whipman over Gavin Newsom these days.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Deborah Mark is live in the KFI twenty four hour newsroom.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app