Speaker 1: Hey, it's Ryan Seacrest. Life comes at you fast, which is why it's important to find some time to relax a little U time enter Chumba Casino with no download required. You can jump on any time, anywhere for the chance to redeem some serious prizes. So treat yourself with Chumba Casino and play over one hundred online casino style games, all for free. Go to chumbucasino dot com to collect your free welcome bonus sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void where prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 2: Black Friday is coming, and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buzo. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more. So, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad. Get them Botiesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattans, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for ae hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get a one hundred off of cocktail Maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday. Visit botisian dot com slash cocktail. That's bai t e sia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 3: Heads up, folks. Interest rates are falling, but as of September twenty third, twenty twenty four, you can still lock in a six percent or higher yield with a bond account at public dot Com. That's a pretty big deal because when rates drop, so can the interest you earn on your cash. A bond account allows you to lock in a six percent or higher yield with a diversified portfolio of high yield and investment grade corporate bonds. So while other people are watching their return shrink, you can sit back with regular interest payments. But you might want to act fast because your yield is not locked in until you invest. The good news. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up at public dot com lock in at six percent or higher yield with a bond account only at public dot Com. Brought to you by Public Investing member Finn rent SIPC. Yield to worst is not guaranteed. Not an investment recommendation. All investing involves risk. Visit public dot com slash disclosures for more info.
Speaker 4: It's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. Oh boy, gona need some music coming up? First up, it's Colin Though. Good morning, wornum Rod.
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 4: Awesome? Awesome? Are you outside?
Speaker 5: I'm so jealousy, I'm so jealous if anybody's outside right now. I mean I'm in my car, which is outside and has not been turned off window.
Speaker 4: It's like still fifty degrees in here. So that's nice, so great, So jealous.
Speaker 5: Do you normally play while you're sitting in the car? Are you doing anything different than you normally do it?
Speaker 4: This time?
Speaker 6: This is like my I'm actually headed to the airport right after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like I could be playing in my house, but my car is like my my zone.
Speaker 4: Okay. It feels like he's in a good spot.
Speaker 5: We better be huh yeah because double oh seven Sean Connery.
Speaker 6: Sean, Hey, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 4: Good morning. Where have you been? You played this year? A couple of times? I feel yeah. I lost the day after Marilyn Manson was down.
Speaker 6: Day four.
Speaker 4: You were titled were you at Marilyn Manson the night before?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was great?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you've been in the Hall of Fame? How many times?
Speaker 6: Two times?
Speaker 5: The game last year, two time Hall of Famer Final game last year. Colin's a four time Hall of Famer. He's going for win number four. Have you been listening to Collins run? He's he said he was hitting the stride right now.
Speaker 6: I missed yesterday, but I've heard the first two games.
Speaker 4: Okay, Colin's a g Good Lucklin, ok yeah, good luck Sewan. He's got a scouting report. What have they playing for? I have a pair of tickets see Pop Roach Rise of Kents.
Speaker 5: Okay, pretty good ticket. Let's think it's one on sale yesterday at ten o'clock. Guys, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Sean and Colin. Question number one, what celebrity did machine gun? Kelly in pregnant?
Speaker 4: Sean Megan.
Speaker 6: Why am I drawing a lot?
Speaker 4: Who was that?
Speaker 5: Se Sean Colin? What celebrity did machine gun? Kelly impregnant?
Speaker 6: Fox?
Speaker 4: It is Megan Fox.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I've never heard Sean Connery do that before.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually remembered it and said it there as soon as the buzzer went on.
Speaker 5: All right, bro, Colin, Colin's on the board. Question number two? What green paste? Colin Colin?
Speaker 4: For the win? Three? Walk them only? Two?
Speaker 5: Wow, this is a crazy game here, Colin, What green paste is served with sushi?
Speaker 6: Say? What?
Speaker 4: Sobby?
Speaker 6: I almost said by sabi?
Speaker 4: Only other green paste?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: One of the two?
Speaker 5: That was Sean by Oh okay Sean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean and one right, I'll tied up. Sean Connery has one. Colin has won. They both stole the question from the other. What a game.
Speaker 1: For the win?
Speaker 4: Colin and Sean?
Speaker 5: What type of beachy traps are on golf courses?
Speaker 2: Sean Connery sandrats.
Speaker 4: Winner Alex Neath's brackets. Guys, that was a really good game, though, Colin, you're not going to agree with me. That was a really really good game.
Speaker 5: Two great champions going head to ahead. They're fresh out of their beds, just like they're just like the name says.
Speaker 4: Then we got to say goodbye to you, Sean Connery. Does he even have time? I'm looking at that right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm prenching out a bunch of things right now to do math.
Speaker 4: And I don't like it. So you messed everything up, Sean Connery. You messed up this man's life. You know that, right? I love it. I love it. So the big question is, and we'll have well, we'll have to get back with you.
Speaker 5: Can you win Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and still get into the Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They gotta, they gotta do math and everything.
Speaker 5: All I know is you won some tickets to pop a roach and rise against he's leaving.
Speaker 4: There's they gottareat They gotta go work on this now.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're calling Elon Musk to help.
Speaker 6: Sean.
Speaker 4: Can you play on Monday?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, all right? Perfect step into the world of power, loyalty and luck.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make him an awful You can't.
Speaker 6: Refuse with family Canoli's and spins mean everything? Now you want to get mixed up in the family business. Introducing the Godfather at Champacasino, dot com. Test your luck in the shadowy world of the Godfather's slote.
Speaker 3: Someday I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Speaker 6: Play the Godfather now at Champacasino dot com. Welcome to the family nop' just necessary BDW group. If we were prohibited by Law eighteen plus, terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 2: Black Friday is coming. And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Botisian at the push of a button, make box quality Cosmopolitans, Maktini's Manhattans, and more, all in just thirty seconds.
Speaker 6: All for ae hundred off.
Speaker 2: Amazing toys an't just for kids. Get a one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday visit Botisian dot com slash cocktail. That's bai t E si a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 4: Heads up, folks.
Speaker 3: Interest rates are falling, but as of September twenty third, twenty twenty four, you can still lock in a six percent or higher yield with a bond account at Public dot Com. That's a pretty big deal because when rates drop, so can the interest you earn on your cash. A bond account allows you to lock in a six percent or higher yield with a diversified portfolio of high yield and investment grade corporate bonds. So while other people are watching their return shrink, you can sit back with regular interest payments. But you might want to act fast because your yield is not locked in until you invest. The good news it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up at Public dot com lock in a six percent or higher yield with a bond account only at Public dot Com. Brought to you by Public Investing member finn rent SIPC. Yield to worst is not guaranteed. Not an investment recommendation. All investing involves risk. Visit public dot com slash disclosures for more info.