Speaker 1: Your host Andrew as always here again with my man justin Ward on the cords and we talk about what they won't. This is gonna be a wild deep dive. We're gonna be talking about nephiloms and clowns. Nephiloms Are they clowns? Are clowns? Nephilim it's wild ship. We're not the first one to pose this question, but we're gonna take a look into that theory. Per listener's request, we looked into Paul stops work a little bit of uh Gary Wayne, I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: We'll get into the other guys name here in a minute.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So it's a crazy little deep dive of nephilims and clowns and the similarities that might be there it might not be, so join us on this.
Speaker 2: Wild deep dive here. It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: We have another cool little Nephilum episode coming up for Christmas, so be on the lookout for that and it'll be coming out the day after Christmas. It's gonna be a Christmas special. It's gonna be awesome. Shit you probably never heard of involving Christmas.
Speaker 3: Involving Christmas. Dude always simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, the Wild Hunt. You've ever heard of it? It's gonna be dope.
Speaker 1: So yeah, be on the lookout for the Christmas episode. It'll be out Friday. If you're looking at this on Spotify. Below the show in the description, you'll find our links and everything.
Speaker 2: You go follow us on social give us some love.
Speaker 1: If you value the show, go ahead give us a little donation in order could just check out Patreon because we're loading some shit on there after this week.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be hitting the content and hard for that, so.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and catch up on Patreon because we'll have more coming otherwise.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: We got a few people in here. We're gonna be talking about Nephelin mclowns. Let's go ahead and kick it off. It's gonna be some wild shit. So there's a guy Paul Stobbs who was reading a man Gary Wayne, who wrote a book Genesis sixth Conspiracy, and we kind of went over Genesis six before. Well, that was actually in our Christmas episode where it talks about the fallen Angels that kind of came down and made it with you know, people because they thought the humans were hot.
Speaker 3: Right, So we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Not many people point out the fact that there was the sons of God that were created in Genesis, and then there was the man created in the garden. So there's two sets people like they were created, and so that gets into the fallen angels and the Nephelin and everything else pretty wild.
Speaker 2: So who were the sons of God in the Bible in Genesis six?
Speaker 1: They were born to inherit the earth, take everything over, watch over the animals, multiply the whole deal, right, And so we're led to believe that that's like humans at first, you know, but then whenever you look in there, it seems that the first man was created in the garden, right, right, Well, that shit happened before that. So somebody else, some other people were the sons of God that were created to watch over. By the way, I think it's curious that these entities were created to watch over all the nature of the earth, because everybody that worships them and the pagan you know, cults and shit, it's all based off nature, dude, It's all nature worship. Yeah, which makes sense because these entities, these sons of God and Genesis were created to watch over the earth, watch over the nature, and so that's why there's animals connected to a lot of these pagan gods and things like that, because that's probably the sons of God or literally that. It's pretty crazy and I haven't seen many people kind of bring that up. I actually asked a pastor about that, and he kind of was stumped. He was like, Oh, I'm going to look into that and get back to you.
Speaker 2: No for real, Like it's something that like these guys don't even know.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, who were the sons of God created in the end of Genesis one, because it wasn't until Genesis two that they created man in the gardens?
Speaker 2: So who were.
Speaker 1: Those people that that God created to watch over the earth? Because then Genesis six, I'm sorry, but this is what the conspiracy is. Genesis six, the sons of God come down and they say that the daughters of Man were fair and they wanted to have kids with him, so they did, and that's when the giants were born in Nephelin.
Speaker 3: Did that guy? Did that guy ever get back to you?
Speaker 2: I just asked him today.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, because I asked him another time and he didn't know what the hell I was talking about. So this time I'm more like read up. So I was like, okay, who were these Like I explained it, you know, and he was like, I don't know. I'm gonna have to look into that.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know. So hopefully we'll find out if he has any clue.
Speaker 1: But clearly, I mean, this is shit that even fucking men of God like pastors don't even know about.
Speaker 2: So some deep shit in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Genesis six, I.
Speaker 3: Gotta step away for a second.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and step away up.
Speaker 1: Genesis six talks about you know, men being mating with the fallen angels, so we'll get into that. That's whenever the Nephlim get created. So we talk a lot about if it's you know, these fallen angels wanted to destroy God's creation. We talk a lot about that, whenever we talk about the people that worship these entities. What's up, hog farts, We gotta justin had to just step away. He's grabbing a package. Yeah, we're just kind of hitting you with the surprise one. I got a trip to go on here soon, so we're getting a little little one in before for this trip. We're going to pre record some stuff and then we'll be dropping it while I'm on this trip. But yeah, justin we'll be right back and we're gonna be getting into the Nephilum or clowns. But yeah, so we just kind of went over Genesis and the fact that there was sons of God that were created in Genesis one and clearly nobody really you know, points that out. And then later they pop up again in Genesis six whenever they mate with men and have you know, nephilum giant babies. So this is kind of going to get into the worship of the Nephilum and how that progressed into clowns possibly, so strap in So Paul Stobs has done some work reading Gary Wayne, who did a book called Genesis six Conspiracy, and it's all about these Nephilim who were kind of imitated through shamanistic rituals where they would dress up colorful garments and enduring themselves and jewels just like these entities were these fallen or these fallen angels will call them. But we know from the Bible that the fallen angels swore to destroy God's creation. They were jealous that man got to have a special place in the garden with God, and yeah, they were given the earth to inherit, but they wouldn't, you know, they were like, what the hell, how come they get to hang out in the garden right there with you, you know. So that's when they came and corrupted man, corrupted flesh. You have the you know, the flood and everything after that. But what we do talk about here on the show a lot is that if it you know, if it was real, then everything being done now fits right in with all that gay tech FROs building a new reality to become gods and their own creation in the beginning of the sun. And that's kind of what we see all the time. So it seems like there is a push to destroy God's creation and the days of Noah covered back is.
Speaker 2: The point.
Speaker 3: Was earned. He's back.
Speaker 1: So as I said, in the beginning of the Sons of God, they were multiplied and inherited the earth, dominion over animals, natures, nature, and beasts, and Adam and Eve were made in the garden separate, and Adam had a special place with God in his garden, not out in the world. And this created jealousy for the sons of God, especially the first to fall Lucifer right Satan. So through his agent he sends a serpent, which I would assume is one of these sons of God. Like this serpent might represent just like Slve intellect, you know, I don't know, but either way, we see that there's enmity put in between the Seed of Eve and this serpent, which kind of indicates that there is some kind of seed war that's now starting. In other words, she has two kids, canaan Able, and one of them might be the serpent seed, which is crazy shit because that's how you get that bloodline, the Nephelin blood line, which is what the elites all claim to, and you know, the Holy Grail. The finding of the Holy Grail is really based off the finding of the lost bloodline for the Netliin. So later this matters when Kine's people are who the Falling kind of make a deal with, Yeah, because Kin gets you know, after he kills Able, he gets a mark put on him. He's cursed for seven generations. And then on the sixth generation, the fall income and make a deal with Kane's lineage and start you know, giving him math crafts, warfare, occult sciences. Because these fallen angels possessed a lot of hidden knowledge, and so this forbidden knowledge was exchanged along with you know, for them to mate with them. And they took the women to the earth, dude, made it with them, creating giants nephluin, and the women horrifically died at birth, a lot of them. You know, these babies were shooting out of them like the.
Speaker 2: Alien on that movie Alien.
Speaker 3: You know. So essentially they said they traded crafts for their women.
Speaker 1: They traded knowledge for yeah, for some of their women, dude, which makes sense.
Speaker 2: Look at look at cults. Yeah, how many cults.
Speaker 1: Do you see that people get spiritual knowledge and then most of them the main.
Speaker 2: Guy wants to fuck your wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that not?
Speaker 1: It perpetuates through cults all the time. It kind of reminds me of the original cult.
Speaker 2: He's done, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Imagine that's like the prize. Yeah, you can come, you can come on Thursdays, but you gotta let me fuck your wife.
Speaker 2: You gotta let me fuck your wife. Well, a lot of cults that is what happens, dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much you know about like some cults, but most of them, dude, Like these people join they live.
Speaker 2: On a compound.
Speaker 1: They're all, you know, learning about God or whatever their version of whatever is. And then next thing, you know, the main guy is fucking their wives and that's kind of the price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that's sad.
Speaker 1: But what the fallen angels are trying to do is set out and destroy and corrupt the human genome and God's creation, which is why you see a lot of these sciences being given over to man's that they can start fucking with nature to destroy God's creation. Because now the fallen have entered this kind of I'm going to destroy everything that you've made because they take for granted what they were given, and so then they give us forbidden sciences, so we'll take for granted as well and destroy God's creation for them corrupting us.
Speaker 2: So we do see this again today.
Speaker 1: So the prophecy of the Times of Noah, considering all that you know, goes on now, kind of might be coming soon, dude. I mean, there's all kinds of genetic engineering going on now.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm want to end up off the grid we do.
Speaker 1: I don't want that with me, Yeah, dude, I'm out of here, out of here, out of here, dude, so out of this, you know, there was cults that were being made to worship the pantheon of these fallen angels. And that's why I relate these gods to this nature warship, because they were given dominion over nature, so they that's why they represent that. And so then this pantheon of fallen angel warship started coming out, which is all these pagan gods, right, and so out of this came giants, demi gods, the heroes of the old. Right, what they say in the Bible is the heroes of old, men of renowned. And so we're talking like Hercules, you know what I'm saying, like all the stories of the demi gods, of people who are half god half manah. So this inspired later pagan gods like Greek, Roman and Egyptian Sumerian. But in the modern day we see this too. We'll get the clowns, but also look at like superheroes. Dude, it's the same thing. It's modern day mythology, same pantheon is dude. I mean, especially when you look.
Speaker 2: Like Justice League.
Speaker 1: We got like the all mind. The you got like the all mind that they like never mentioned. But you know, you know, if he's watch enough like Marble and shit, you're a DC. They talk about it in the Justice League. But anyway, the Justice League and all that shit, that's all just about like these Titans.
Speaker 2: And fallen Angels and all this other shit. Yeah, it's crazy. Speaking of that god an Enoch. If you look at the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 1: We kind of brushed over this the other day, but all the fallen Angels are chained to mountains in Tartarus or Hell forcing them to watch.
Speaker 2: So this is what God did his punishment.
Speaker 1: The archangel Michael brings Enoch through to look at all this, and then Michael kind of gives his account to what he had to see when he watched these fallen angels be punished for what they did. And what he did was God forced them to watch their giant children kill and eat each other, turning on their children killing and eating them, and then turning around and trying to do it to humans. But then you know, the flood happened and everything, and this is the Atlantis story that we've went over, where it talks about these god kings that rule and everything was perfect, but then one day they all just turned dark and start killing each other and war was everywhere. Then a flood came. Damn, same shit that's in the Bible. Dude, didn't know a flood came right after that. But this is like Clash of the Titan shit, you know that.
Speaker 2: We see in movies. So it's funny that our pop culture has a lot of this shit.
Speaker 3: It's always there, we always say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing about these Nephelin and everything you know that come from Caine. If you look at Paul Stops Work, it talks about how Cain was given a mark, and some people say that his mark, his mark was sorry, my bad. Some people say that Caine's mark was that they made him like super white, like you know, leprosy white. Right, yeah, and so porcelain is another word to say, right, porcelain white.
Speaker 2: And so there's a group.
Speaker 1: Okay, this roths child, the youngest Rothschild, just graduated from the Porcelain Club at uh Harvard University, all male final club at Harvard University, colloquially known as Pork or PC. So their motto is while we live, let us live, And that's very much like the Nephelin, Like they know that they have limited time. But while we're Alivelet is fucking just funck shit up, you know. Yeah, and that's why I think that's there.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that shit.
Speaker 1: It's the most prestigious one you can be in em. So we'll go to the news with the child, the youngest rothschild.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: What the hell, dude?
Speaker 2: Uh, he definitely just okay, well, let's just look up the.
Speaker 3: Youngest.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got to be the youngest one. He was like in a whole get up. What the fuck, dude, dude? Okay, So whenever I get on this laptop, I'm in the same boat as you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is his name?
Speaker 2: I think his name? Oh, here it is, that's his that's the guy. What's this guy's name? This is the dude.
Speaker 1: He just graduated from that porcelain Yeah, he just graduated from that porcelain club.
Speaker 3: It looks like Nathaniel. Look at the ones under it.
Speaker 1: Let's find out, Yeah, Nathaniel ross Child or no, let's just look up because he's a Freemason. He was in the full free Mason and get up in this picture.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Where's it at, dude? So I have a picture whatever I'd have to go to my ex. But there's a picture of this dude and like the full Masonic get up, bro, all white fucking that dude looks very creepy.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Well, yeah, dude, these guys got that porcelain white skin.
Speaker 1: Bro. The Neffelin bloodline, Dude, it's almost like transparent. It's almost transparent, Dude.
Speaker 3: He almost looks like Doctor Strange in those video in the picture.
Speaker 2: Under Dude, it's like it's like Voldemort.
Speaker 1: Bro. It's like, straight up fucking that's the type of ship I'm telling you, dude, Like they say that they have like their bloodline just and that's why I fucking Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: Dude. If you look at Zuckerberg, he's got the same fucking look.
Speaker 3: He sure does, yo, he is like they're.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's going on there? WA's this ship? No, there's an old, old, old photo of an old rothschild that looks just like Zuckerberg. Dude.
Speaker 3: I swear to guy there, I'm not gonna find it.
Speaker 2: I think people.
Speaker 1: People, Yeah, he's he's kind of got it going on to people that listen to this probably know what I'm talking about. There's an old photo of a guy who's a rothschild, and Zuckerberg looks just like him. And they're people who say that, like these people clone themselves so they can live forever. That's yeah, you know, like the one that says that Chris Rock looks like this dude in black and white from like forever ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it that one right there?
Speaker 2: It's gone now, but anyway, it's out of here. But yeah, dude, fucking.
Speaker 3: Paul Stops.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we'll be coming on in January. We'll have them talk a lot more about this stuff. We're just gonna kind of give a what would you call it. We're gonna give a just a quick like primer. It's a little primer for what's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: You know, we've talked about like the bodies that could be like in mountain ranges and stuff, and it could be like these Titans or whatever that make up mountain ranges and shit like that. So like that's where a lot of this comes from from the biblical story of like these giant nephil and whatever, where some of those mountain ranges from this war that we just talked about could could make up some of some of that.
Speaker 3: That's that's cool to think about too, Bro.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. I mean, that's just a fun thought, you know what I mean. So let's get into the where we had here. Okay, as we know, all earth was such an abomination from generations of these giants and descendants of them proliferating that God caused the flood.
Speaker 2: Noah, being the only one with pure flesh, still preserves some animals in his family.
Speaker 1: Yet as we go in Biblical and other traditional stories, there are still nepheline bloodlines re emerging the naquim Rafayen, Goliath and other giant clans or you know, there's stories later like David and Goliath, which is after the flood of Noah. So this is where the Nephila of cult blood lines kingships play a role. So a lot of these king bloodlines and ship they say they descend from, you know, these different houses, but these how I feel like they're all Nephlin ones, like the divine Pharaohs and Babylon kings. So this is where a lot of the creation of the mystery Babylon Warship gets started. Is when all this stuff breaks down, right, Yeah, And that's why it's such a pertinent thing. And what we talk about is the mystery Babylon, like you know, all the mystery schools and everything else that always has to do with forbidden knowledge, craft, science, math all that. So allegedly a lot of these giants and corrupted creations are disembodied spirits to go around the earth inhabiting people sometimes like demons and ghosts and shit. And so since they corrupted their flesh while they were here, they couldn't go to like heaven or hell or anywhere, so they're just like stuck.
Speaker 2: And so that's the theory of like where ghosts really come from. They're soulless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the point a lot of these clown shaman is to get these deities to enter their body by dress in certain ways. And we're about to go through all the different looks of these shaman now that we've kind of led up to this spot, and then we're gonna compare it to clowns and we're gonna get to the clown theory. So that's where shit starts to get wild as far as the clown and neflin. So, like we said, I just want to go over this real quick. While I'm on this part of my notes. They have white viper like skin, allegedly porcelain skin. These Nephelin bloodlines seem to carry that. Looking at Zuckerberg and Rothschilds like we talked about, they almost have transparent skin like the porcelain club we talked about, which happens to be named Porcelain sunburn easily, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So these spirits are like etheric.
Speaker 1: So a lot of them have this rainbow scale, serpent scalely serpent, kind of fiery snake, bird god kind of look. So we're gonna see a lot of that theme as we go, and then we're gonna compare them, obviously to the clown colors later we'll get to all that. So let's go ahead and start on the journey we have for for our photos here. All right, First off with the with the what hit the.
Speaker 2: What hit? The chat.
Speaker 3: Hit the chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, Jezi Mac?
Speaker 3: How we doing?
Speaker 1: We're getting into that ship hog fart. There's a Chinese here. I'm gonna put this on here. There's a Chinese profile who does a podcast called Predictive History, and he does a series explaining all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll definitely check that out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have the man on though Paul stops, so I think he's gonna throw it down.
Speaker 2: Dude, Nicki Hilton married that dude Rothschild. Oh ship, I wouldn't even be surprised.
Speaker 1: I don't keep up with that side of the pop poparazzi game, but I wouldn't be surprised at all. That's crazy, the Hilton family and the Rothschilds family. Fuck yeah, all right, well that's fucking great.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, we are chilling too, jeezy. Let's fucking do it.
Speaker 1: So let's start off with the kids of Codal, because I mean, who doesn't know about kids of Codal?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's that dude, You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Look at the colors, you know again, yellow, red, yellow, red, green, right, red green. You know you got a lot of that going on, a little bit of blue, a little bit of black, a little bit of white, right, m black and white. To just remember that as we go, because uh oh yeah, here, let me look up the here, let's look at these guys too while we're doing it. Whoa why is it going to be stupid?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Do I really got to do this?
Speaker 1: Like I gotta type tribe, like I don't remember the name of the tribe, dude, just show me that.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. This is what we're talking about here, dude. Yeah, kind of that, but mostly this which is like, these are also white and.
Speaker 1: Black Nephelum clowns, right, but these are Native American ones, and this is how they would dress up to imitate these fucking deities.
Speaker 2: Damn, this is a Hopey one.
Speaker 1: This is the Hanu clown Koshari from Eastern Pueblo. Oh yeah, that's the Pueblo clown. This gay, black and white contribution to Hopie mythology as a clown and depicts the glutton during dances. In certain ceremonies, he scamps around begging food and must eat whatever is offered. Here he is shown with a food bowl in one hand and bundle of green peaky Hopie paper bread in the other, and at his waist has a wooden doll impersonation of himself. In this person's first years among the Indians, they found them as a rule to have a fine sense of humor. Yeah, so it's kind of like the sacred clown concept, right. The gestures are kind of the same thing for kings is creepy dude, dude, you know where that's from, right, Nightmare before Christmas?
Speaker 3: Dude, what the fuck is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You remember Nightmare for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that same shit, Dudude, that's an Amazon listing.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: So again again with again with the Nephilim leading to the Christmas thing, and guys, that's just a little spoiler for this Friday Nephlom Christmas Nephilim clowns, fucking Nephilim. Every damn folk tales about the Nephilim, dude, So you guys know, so that is a running theme, it seems, even with the megalithic structures, we seem to find ourselves talking about giants at netphlims. Okay, so yeah, kids, total snake god. Yeah, we'll get to the Jewish one in a minute. So the Gorgon, the old Gorgon, it looks a lot like Cali the Destroyer in India, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And the reason why I show this is because, like we'll look at Cally and she's got all the real colorful shit going on. But this is like the same as like what's on the Mayan calendar. If you look at the maind calendar. It has that same face. You know what I'm saying, it's that same face. Dudeah, I guess we could look at it just for shits and grants.
Speaker 3: Wonder do these have any do these have any connection to gorgons in Destiny? There is a destroy in Destiny. Uh, and it's called it's behind something called like the vault of glass and Uh. Really when they look at it, they kill you instantly.
Speaker 2: Same thing.
Speaker 1: That's what a gorgon does. It turns you to stone. Now see how notice how this main face. But then you got the one, two, three, four. This is like the uh, Matthew, Mark, Luke John, the four main books of the Bible that you'll see outside of like Catholic churches. It's the four main gods that it makes up five really five that they added to the three hundred and sixty days of the year. We had kind of talked about this in another episode where there was three hundred and sixty days in the year. But then when isis uh Osiris, Horus and then two other guys like when they were born, that's when these five kind of came up.
Speaker 2: So whatever, it's this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing, it's all weird crazy shit mythological wise, but yeah, same face, because this is really just the Great year cycle, right, So you got your processions of your.
Speaker 2: And all that crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Most people thought that the world was actually gonna end, but really it was just the start of a new cycle.
Speaker 2: So here's Cali. The same deal. Kind of looks the same, right, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Do they do some colors over there, but look ordained in the colors. That's kind of what we're showing here. All the golds and the jewels and everything else ordained in colors.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the important part. That's why I'm showing the deities first.
Speaker 3: That's ugly as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm showing the deities first, so that way we could look at these. Oh yeah, here's this too, like the Arch of Ball for the Porcelain Club. We'll talk about the Arch of Ball here soon too, because Trump's putting a new arch into the Washington, DC area, So that's gonna be great, Like, bro, Yeah, if you don't know.
Speaker 2: About the ball or bail, Yeah, arches, that's all him. Does that look like a clown to you, dude?
Speaker 3: I don't even that looks creepy as hell.
Speaker 2: So the story behind this is that bird face or some shit.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no mouth, it's just like a nose and too big ass eyes and it's got like almost like the red halo around it. So apparently there was these deities that lives like these Nephlom giants, and whenever they would die, they would go paint themselves on the wall before they died. And so these are apparently like them drawing themselves. According to the pit a fucking bird face. Yeah, it's the Wan Gina Wan Gina w A and d j I n a like squidward with no lips, yeah, dad, or like I mean, I guess you could say aliens too. But I mean there's a little bit of that clown aspect going on to a little bit.
Speaker 2: I feel like just the touch we.
Speaker 1: Look at their shit going all the way up and they look again all white with red hair. They said that these giants, these giants had red hair and super super white skin.
Speaker 3: They just couldn't draw hair.
Speaker 1: That's kind of where the clown that's kind of where the clown aspect kind of kicks in, right that that redhead, white white skin. Clowns wear big shoe clowns wear big shoes. They indicate that they're big, just like their hands. They wear big ass gloves. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Just and then why do they wear red nose? I feel like the only reason why is these went one genus right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah dude, And that does look like you could make a creepy cloud mask out of that shit, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, son, when you go to the origin is some of this shit, it gets a little creepy because you know, of course, the fucking Jewish folklore, there's got to be some fucking say how the clown. So there's some Jewish Moroccan fictional clown hero story that goes back a long time. Is real friends Morocco. But yeah, dude, they fucking That's why I think clowns are so popular now because they kind of kind of run a lot of things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Remember the craze like a little I don't know however many years ago where people were like Darren Motherfuckers's clowns and it was like a bog deal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, I do remember that. Yeah, dude, clowns.
Speaker 1: I think it came from more of that Jewish Freemasonic, which is actually we'll get to that, so let me go ahead and get to my notes here.
Speaker 2: Am I sharing no good?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So these spirits, as I said, they're a theoric Jewish clown sham, black and white sacred clowns.
Speaker 2: We just went over there.
Speaker 1: So now we talked a lot about the Wild Hunt in the Christmas episode, which we didn't talk about in this one.
Speaker 2: So I guess I could go.
Speaker 1: Ahead and do due diligence and go ahead and recap that real quick. So Paul Stobbs mentions this person called Helican, who Harley Quinn, according to him, is based off of which Harley Quinn is with the Joker who is a clown, right and he's like evil as fuck, right, So this is supposed to be Harley Quinn. Now again with the colors, right, the gold, the black, the orange, the green, whatever, you know, all the same style of colors. Apparently Harley Quinn gestures these things were based off like this Helicane. Well, Helican was one of the leaders of this thing called the Wild Hunt where they would go and they would if you didn't hide well enough in your house, they would go and they would find you and take you or your soul, your kids, whatever. This is a Nordic hunt. They would go on during middle of the winter, which is like this time of the year. So this time of the year, you'd have these guys fucking look at this.
Speaker 2: Look at that. You'd have a chick with real nice you know, she's coming out here.
Speaker 1: She looks Okay, it's kind of pretty, but she's coming to kill you and take your soul.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, No top, you know what I mean, still coming to take your soul. Look at that. You know there's men taking women.
Speaker 1: I mean obviously there's some little nepheline kind of throwback there.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This guy's literally taking a woman.
Speaker 3: Both of those dudes are snatching them up.
Speaker 1: This guy, I mean yeah, so led by a bearded man similar to Santa Claus with this woman.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And that woman there represents Lilith, who is Adam's first wife.
Speaker 1: A demon s an evil, evil spirit, and she's like kind of Helican, that's kind of who she is.
Speaker 2: So again, not good, not great. The whole Christmas thing is a little.
Speaker 1: Wild, but yeah, so well, you guys will see the Christmas episode Friday and you'll you'll get a whole nother deep dive on that Helican.
Speaker 2: So let's get to I've got a brief. Helican is someone we mentioned. Ah. Paul Stops said that.
Speaker 1: This character Harley quinn yep based off with the jokester, who is a trickster like Loki, who is a clown, and Helicin was, well, Loki wasn't a clown, but he's the trickster, and Helicin was a giant with demons going around spreading chaos and evil shit, becoming the punisher of bad children.
Speaker 2: She probably represents Lilith, as I said a minute ago.
Speaker 1: So these demons or Nephelin would travel around causing chaos, war and plagues where they went, and they went and stole children, et cetera. Right, so this is kind of what you would call the wild man tradition of revelry, is what Paul Stobs calls it.
Speaker 2: And keep that in mind because we're going to get into carnivals. Right.
Speaker 1: Everybody thinks of like clowns, they think of carnivals, right, circus, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So think about it. What is the circus or a carnival.
Speaker 1: It's a traveling band of wild people causing revelry, right, and this wild hunt is these crazy demons going around causing revelry in like a way worse way. And of course the wild man thing kind of gives way to like the Yetti or Bigfoot. So these nefline could be where the Bigfoot and YETI folklore come from too.
Speaker 3: Does that mean they got the animals that are incorporated with the carnival too, or they just fucking they're like leased along for the ride.
Speaker 2: I'm not well, I'm not sure. I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So they can control some animals because they have dominion over the animals in nature, that's what God gave them.
Speaker 3: I'm just feeling bad for the animals.
Speaker 1: Dog, that's they're fucking They got no way out, Bro's and wasting your.
Speaker 2: Time on that.
Speaker 1: The wild Yeah, so the wild hunt and this wild man think could definitely be the Yetti Bigfoot, you know kind of there could be something there. But again with the carnival thing, a band of traveling revelry causing you know, crazy shit, right, A carnival is where these clowns hang out, right, what is carnival? Let's break down the word carne like carnate. If you're a carnivore, what do you eat meat? Yeah, and the prefix, the prefix in that word is carne, which means flesh, so flesh and VL being ball or bail baal being the lord ball right. Flesh for the lord ball right is essentially what it is. Damn that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: That is so fucked up, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: So when you consider the origins of the sacrificial relations with the wild hunts, this is some deep as shit, dude.
Speaker 3: Double check that fucking corn dog. What do you get at the carnival bro? Bro?
Speaker 1: When you go to McDonald's wash out, bro? Because there's flesh in that motherfucker, dude, and it might not be cal flesh.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying? Real shit? I mean, we've seen the rabbis. We might get into it.
Speaker 1: They talk about three hundred thousand children go missing from America every year.
Speaker 2: What do you think we do with them?
Speaker 1: We grind them up and put them in sausages and beef. That's something I watched the rabbi say in this video and he said it on this radio show like twenty years ago. He's like why do you think we made He's like, why do you think we made a beef and sausage like the main course for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 3: Dude, by your meat from a butcher?
Speaker 2: Real shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So how can in these other demonic characters, as I said, became the gesture character archetype later in the carnival times, everyone thinks of clowns. This carnival flesh for clowns or flesh for ball These clowns are kind of the sacrificial entity that gives that over. So let's fast forward. You got a man named Joseph Grimaldi who is a clown, right, and he's like dressed up.
Speaker 3: As a clown.
Speaker 1: I want to say this like the early nineteen hundreds, maybe late eighteen hundreds. And so this is the first bumbling fool kind of archetype for a clown that gets created because he's working with a man who's a freemason no less, Charles Divin, and he understands the esoteric and he turns this emblem of a demonic nephluin creature into what we know a clown to be today. Now think about that, this freemason Ray Croc that takes over McDonald's.
Speaker 2: He does the same thing.
Speaker 3: What does he do?
Speaker 1: He makes McDonald's the Golden arches the arches of ball, right, they worship is whenever you worship, we're gonna get into that, just to do a recap on the arches in ball worship, pillars, arches and trees is what you worship.
Speaker 2: If you're kind of worshiping ball.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So Ray Croc, go ahead, and it's the Golden arches too, by the way, So that's like the sun got ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it made me think.
Speaker 5: You made me think just real quick, do they have motherfucker's fooled? Who are like, go hug a tree? Yeah exactly, damn yeah, yeah, they're.
Speaker 3: Down to earth.
Speaker 2: But really the nature worship.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, nature and pagan worship is definitely like you're you're giving way to this he's fallen, Yeah, because who was given dominion over the earth? Right?
Speaker 2: And God says many times like I'm not of this earth, like like my.
Speaker 1: Home is out of here, dude, Like I don't. I don't belong here either, do you? Your soul doesn't damn? So yeah, So McDonald's the golden double arches, right, bail, And then you've got Ronald McDonald's and then the fucking Hamburglar, who's literally a fucking like burglar.
Speaker 2: He's a burglar. He goes up in your house and takes shit the Hamburger. Are you know what I'm saying, Like, of all.
Speaker 1: Mascots to choose, they're like, let's go with the Nephelin and the other the like pretty much an ode to the Wild Hunt by choosing a burglar, because what does a burglar do? It goes in your house and steal shit. The wild the Wild Hunt did the same thing. Lilith would come down your chimney steal children. And now we like celebrate Christmas, you know, doing the same thing. But say it's good, dude.
Speaker 3: Comes down the chimney.
Speaker 1: That so fucked yeah, dude, it really did mention her coming down to Jimney. So this golden m for Malik or bale Ball is in a demonology book. And so I could show you that there's a demonology book that kind of has this. I don't know if you guys have seen, like there's been some stuff on social media that shows this. That's where I first saw it. So this right here McDonald's logo is from a book of black magic. The letter M in the logo is a sigill. The McDonald's founder. Yeah, Ray Kroc was a thirty thirty degree free Mason. He really got the money to start his business from that his brothers. He was also a high priest in the Church of Satan. Disney and McDonald's have always been a close partnership because of the Masonic brotherhood. Mason's are close connected to all charities involving children.
Speaker 2: Ronald McDonald house, that's the same font. Yeah, no, dude, that's it. Look at it. Yeah, And then look you want to see the Archi ball.
Speaker 1: Let's go and look at the Archibal well compared to that, because it's it looks like literally like half of the I mean, it's crazy, herold.
Speaker 2: None of these are right, Okay, hold on, let me show you the right one.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Look at that ship.
Speaker 1: Now, look at that, dude, and that's kind of like the right here that that're right there, right, Yeah, they just do another you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It does come to more of a point, you know. And then you got the arch h.
Speaker 3: Oh for the as well.
Speaker 1: Look at it, Yeah, same exact the Archie ball. We're got the same arch plan he's putting this, motherfucker. He's gonna put this in the DC and the Washington.
Speaker 2: He's gonna put this in the middle of Washington and the fucking character right there. Dude, look at that.
Speaker 3: Do you not think this will be sick?
Speaker 1: He's like, dude, I worshiped Satan Jesus Christ, so yeah, that's gonna be great. Oh man, how come I can't find the actual article about this? Here we go arc the Trump Why wouldn't he name it after himself? Why why wouldn't he name it after himself?
Speaker 3: He's leaving his mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's making sure.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty million dollar ballroom two five, two five makes seven again with the number for Saturn, two hundred and fiftieth anniversary for UH America two five again, two five Saturn.
Speaker 2: He's gonna do this. Come on, man, this is this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Every time somebody rides over that beautiful bridge and Lincoln Memorial, they literally say something is supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: We have versions of it. This is a mock up. So here they want to put it.
Speaker 1: Here's the Lincoln Monument right here, and then they want to put it over here, and here's the Potomac River.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to put it across from the shop.
Speaker 1: They want to put it across from the Potomac River right there, direct line with the Lincoln Memorial. Dude, you've got Zeus here, because Lincoln Memorial Literally, if you look at it, it's pretty much just like Zeus sitting at a fucking thrown just like in Hercules. That's what that fucking looks like. Yeah, and then and then across from it. Another iteration is Zeu's bail. You got the arch of bail there?
Speaker 2: Now? Who else? Who else wanted to create an arch like that?
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I gotta put all these fucking details.
Speaker 1: God knows, it's still not going to fucking show up, you know what I mean, all these details and God knows it still won't show up.
Speaker 2: Where yep, where's it at? Nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: So Saddam Hussein believed that he was a reincarnation of Nimrod. So he tried to build a oh my god, temple. It's a blue temple in Iraq.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look up Iraq blue temple. Yo.
Speaker 2: I'll type it all.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't show up there it is, fuck me, dude, Yeah, no shit, But then it finally give me.
Speaker 3: The right one.
Speaker 1: So here we go very very very similar to what he's doing, isn't it? Yes, just a little dude. Otherwise none of the right pictures. Isn't that amazing? It gave me one thing that was correct when in reality, look at all these that it had, it could have gave me any of these. That's a great iteration of what I'm trying to show. This is exactly what he's building. So again, what's the difference between Trump and Saddami saying I'm asking for a friend? So anyway, that is kind of where we're at with the with that, So that's just awesome. So again with the arches, the worship of bail you're giving, you know, it's all about sacrifice with the pure, and again with the red and white. Why is Santa Claus red and white? You got the red for sacrifice and the white for purity. You're sacrificing purity to ball.
Speaker 2: Yellow and red.
Speaker 1: Whenever you go to McDonald's, it's really hard to pass McDonald's without stopping, even though you know it's so bad for you and you wonder, you're like, what is it? Why is it that I can't I know why you can't. I shouldn't eat this? Why do I keep going there? Well, it probably is those fucking colors yellow and red superimposed on each other, one warm color, one really bright color.
Speaker 2: And then both of them.
Speaker 1: If you look at a masonry, these colors they represent red being hell and yellow being earth and earthly color.
Speaker 3: The colorfulness is why it's appealing to kids, exactly. That's the fucking smell of the fries is what normally gets me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, facts.
Speaker 1: So one reason why Ray Kroc may It chose a clown is his mascot is if you know anything about masonry, you have to become a thirty third degree mason I believe Scottish right, in order to become a moulah shriiner.
Speaker 2: Do you know what a mulah shiner is?
Speaker 3: No, really, moolash shriner' I'm in shriner into the shiner's parade before.
Speaker 2: Thinking of this, Like, you have to become a mason in order to be a shiner. Oh how crazy is that? And then whenever you become a shiner, guess.
Speaker 3: What you have to do? You gotta wear them red little hats.
Speaker 1: Take a wild guess of what you have to do whenever you become a shriner, do some weird gay shit. You have to.
Speaker 2: It's normally this hold on, you have to become a clown. Oh wow, dude, how crazy is that?
Speaker 1: So to be a Mulah shriiner you have to be a mason, a free mason who worships who the fucking Nephelin the Fallen Angels? And then to be a shriner you have to become a clown. Are you gonna say that there's no connection with nephilins and clowns.
Speaker 2: Dude, So again we'll be all happy that guy is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, because they're at a carnival, dude. And again, look, let's look at the eyes here. Why are there slits in his eyes? Snakes have slits in their eyes, don't they?
Speaker 3: So did some of those paintings, though too exactly.
Speaker 1: The slits represent the fact that they are serpentine in nature, and they have big eyes, big mouth, big nose, big hair, red hair. There's supposed to be a giant, dude, and so it's the Serpentinian.
Speaker 2: Aspect is why they put the slits there.
Speaker 1: But everything else is like big and they paint a big mouth on and everything, so they look bigger, and it's all white.
Speaker 3: Because again, normally why they have fat dudes be clowns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. That's why they describe neflin like this, you know what I'm saying. That's that's all it is.
Speaker 1: And then they're all creepy, and that's why you have a murder or a serial killer named John Wayne Gacy who says a clown can get away with murder.
Speaker 2: Look at these vintage clowns. The other fucking.
Speaker 3: Freaky creepy have like these dolls and these creepy clown ships.
Speaker 1: Immediately or look, this is just like the Pueblo clown, just with one instead of Towo's going on up there, dude, I mean kids are scared of you know, somebody text Mars that listen to him a little bit. He said, you know, kids are scared of clowns, and they're scared of robots. And maybe that's for a reason, maybe because both of them are just fucking evil. Once from Fallen Angel, once from Fallen Angel technology, and the others from fucking the other are depictions of fallen angels. So yeah, let's get to it's about most of it. Of course, we I think we color most of the clown shit. For now, let me see what else like. We'll go to the chat here in a second. All right, yeah, that was about it. Uh yeah, Bigfoot, alien, clowns, even superheroes all nephelim iconography.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: We got a new name in here, Caesar Beltram. What's up, man or lady? I assume it's a man. It's Caesar's is a emperor's name. Welcome, Welcome. Hogfart says that she had to pull her daughter out of ballet because of a teacher that one of the girls to dance in clown costumes. That's hilarious. Nope, that's a no, hard no. The McDonald's stuff, Yeah, that's crazy shit, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And we should look at where the rabbi talks about how they like blend up meat and fucking blend up children into the meat. I mean that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: That was said.
Speaker 1: Caesar Beltrand knows what's up the Arch of ball Yes, yes, and yes, welcome back TNT ballroom for their Yeah, and the ballroom he's fucking building. His looks just like Solomon's temple. If you look at it aerially straight down, it's insane. It's like, can you be any more obvious about what you're doing. Bro, It's like, I get it. Only the people that know know, But there's enough people that know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's crazy to me. He's just so out there.
Speaker 1: Such magic rituals. Fucking right, that's what it's all based in Spanish flag yellow and red.
Speaker 2: Not surprised.
Speaker 1: Did you know that they had the same arch that Trump's trying to build in France as well? Yes, look pretty similar or like an exact copy. Yeah, it's about the same. Here, we're gonna look up arches in the world. Okay, oh, look at that France, same fucking one.
Speaker 3: Oddly similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oddly similar, isn't it. It's like, dude, it's not like like, are we on a limb here? I don't think we are.
Speaker 1: See, you've got the Trump triumphal. It's they're called triumphal art arches. Wow, And Trump's name is wow Wow Trump and triumph for like the same thing in Latin.
Speaker 2: So Trump.
Speaker 1: That's really crazy that they call it the triumphal arches. Trump technically means ball if you think about it, in triumph. If triumphals used to describe bail, then so's Trump.
Speaker 2: Holy sh it. Dude. So then you gotta look at the most payment.
Speaker 1: I mean, it looks like all these are the fucking stint because that one's this is okay, this is Paris. You got the metal one, the metal the industrial the industrial age, you get the metal one one. See look at all these they're all the same, dude. Yeah, this is crazy. The only one different is ours. But it really looks like McDonald's looks like one. McDonald's arch is what it is if it was more narrow.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Right the middle gateway from the east to the west as the sun crosses from the east to the west. Surely all it is just based off the sun. And of course you know they put it where the Mound building was in Saint Louis because of the energy that they're harnessing.
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy shit. So yeah, that's a fun time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like right over u fucking forest Park, ain't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Forest Park was where the World's Fair was.
Speaker 3: So all the fucking uh energy that people go through because Forest Park is active.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Let's see what kind of arches they had in Forest Park while we're talking about in uh, the World's Fair.
Speaker 2: While we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Check it Chicago, Chicago, same thing, just way nicer, the pillars on each side.
Speaker 3: You know, like.
Speaker 1: You know, same thing, dude, because I remember seeing in the World's Fair San Francisco, same thing. It's all the same. Like what Trump's building is the exact same. He's got like an ego egle and then a god there.
Speaker 2: That's like what they got.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Then you have the Golden Dome, the Golden Dome like the sun, because again it's all about sun pagan worship. That's why Trump calls his dome the Golden Dome. The reason why, the reason why Israel cause there's the Iron Dome is because if you're reading the Bible, it talks about an iron wall that's around Jerusalem, and that's the reason why they built something called an iron dome so they can make prophecy real.
Speaker 2: Dude. Oh crazy?
Speaker 3: Is that that is wild?
Speaker 2: I know I've been reading the Bible. I was like, wait, what is this sake?
Speaker 3: For reasons?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, bro, it's all the more you read the Bible, the more you're like, man, this is just factual, Like it's not even like I'm not even not even a religious sense.
Speaker 2: It's just factual.
Speaker 1: Osirius is the fallous, two sickles is women's reproductive. Two circles my fault. Caesar knows what's up? Man, Welcome Caesar. Chinese use yellow and red for the restaurants all the time. Red is good luck. Red also represents hell, so you know, I mean in freemasonry, it represents that gold is fortune, the fall of man, T and T. Yeah that bin hadn't he's kidding. The Costa used to point Arlequin's clowns.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: Used to paint clowns becasso. Oh, speaking of that, let's check this out because we have seen that among painters. Haven't we a lot of the paintings of clowns?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you have you seen twenty one Savage new album?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did, I saw the other speaking of clowns, dude, speaking of clowns. Twenty one Savage comes out with an album. It's very dark. Uh, clearly he's got the sad clown going.
Speaker 3: On, right yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah. He spent a whole fucking album.
Speaker 1: He spent a whole album justifying and glorifying like murder and shit in the streets, And then he spent a whole song naming off twenty rappers that dies in I wish you wouldn't have left, or I wish you wouldn't did this, or I wish you wouldn't have DoD that so you'd still be alive. And I was like, the irony of spending twenty songs glorifying killing so you can take one song and talk about how you miss your buddies, you know what I'm saying. Dude. I commented on his shit just because I just couldn't help it, and I was like, I'm sure I'm gonna get I was like, I'm sure I'm gonna get no feedback from this from anybody, like nobody, like, no fan, nobody, right, And sure enough, none right. And then the next day, this dude's like shouting out everybody like adding them like future and everybody like apologizing or saying like get your get.
Speaker 2: Over your beef here, get over your beef there.
Speaker 1: Everybody's here like trying to bring the streets together and shit, And I'm like, how do you make an album all about killing and then say now I'm gonna bring the streets together?
Speaker 3: Dude, he changed his mind.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, so crazy. Due anyway, Hogfart says, we're killing over the info. Hey, dude, that's what we try to do, try to talk about what they won't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: T n T says welcome, Caesar fu ye welcome.
Speaker 3: The only thing, the only thing I could think of is that quote that Caesar says in the Newer Planet that the apes. So he says, Caesar is welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who's t J? Uh, who's t J Caesar? He said triumph?
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, hell yeah, Tijuana has an art that's what he was saying. Tijuana does. Okay, that's where all the that's where all the t T T s is are, or what t T s s are?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What t J that's where all the t s s are. That's where all the lady boys are. Dude, okay, transsexuals.
Speaker 3: Okay, I trying to figure out what the fuck you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny, Okay, I learned the driver on the arts Trump Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess you're not from America, are you, hog Park.
Speaker 1: That's cool, Good for you, that's dope. They shove it right in our faces. It's getting much more obvious. Yes it is, you know over time, they just kind of started doing that really hard. Okay, let's check out the original view, the original arts de trump the.
Speaker 2: Watch. It's gonna be it's gonna be somehow, somehow, it's gonna be Solomon's temple on top or some shit. They aren't really trying. Okay, So this is the best aerial view I could get?
Speaker 3: Is this one? It's not really a.
Speaker 2: Let's see about this one.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, look there's some other ones that look better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. Let's see, they're all like a chase.
Speaker 3: Like that one there right there on the right, on the right.
Speaker 2: Dude, look at that though.
Speaker 3: Yea, it is out like that. That's what that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: It's like the sun, dude, that's exactly kind of what they do. And uh man, yeah, it's like the sun, dude, A thousand points of light one two three, four five, six seven eight nine. Let me count that one two three four five Is that a little one there?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: So? Six seven eight nine, Okay, maybe there's one eleven the one under is there more than the one under?
Speaker 3: It's probably a better view for it. One two three from getting like ten seven, eight, ten, ten. Yeah, it looks like nine or ten. But you know what either of those you know close enough for me? Nine and ten, I mean, nine is how many people.
Speaker 1: So from what I've read with tex Mars, if he knows anything, rip text Mars.
Speaker 2: But from what I've read from tex Mars.
Speaker 1: If what he says is real, there's nine men that run the executive position of the Illuminati, as we'll call him, and then the tenth will come and that's gonna be like the Antichrist. So it's always nine until it becomes ten. When ten is the number of completion, right, and nine is like there's nine orders of demons in hell and nine this nine that that's the whole gnostic nine and everything else. And so I hey, dude, those streets pretty damn close to the numbers. We're talking about ballpark ballpark pretty close. Yeah, dude, we're not playing you know, we're not playing fucking We are playing fucking horseshoes, you know what I mean? So close counts. Let's see what we got here, dude, a little bit of that dark majesty. I read this, dude, and it blew my fucking mind. I started listening to text Mars all the time. Dude, this guy died right whenever COVID came out November twenty nineteen, m right on the drop date. Yeah, dude, And he wrote this book and he talked about like a one world brain like plugged in, kind of like we talk about. Oh so, guys, whenever you listen to our Christmas episode, there's this part of the Christmas episode whenever we try to talk about the X factor, a mark of Satan, and we couldn't figure out what X, how X was Satanic?
Speaker 2: I named off a few things, but now I got it right here, So let's go.
Speaker 1: In Egypt, the mark X, the symbol of the crossed bones in the form of an X, was very prominent in religious contents. You can find the X on the walls of a number of ancient Egyptian temples and pyramids. The meaning of X is simply the sign of Osiris, the great sun God, who it was said since forth his thousand points of light to earth to do his work, meaning his disciples, his organizations, and his temples throughout the world. So now what is X like today? A lot of people, when you're going to sign a document, you'll sign your name on the X. The devil works in contracts so therefore that makes a lot of sense. Legally, you can't write, you can put your X mark. If you can't write, this is witnessed by others who sign their name, which indicates that you did attest to the document. So swearing and affirming to a Cyrus, the sun, god of the authenticity of the X, was something that the ancients love to do. So the skull is also the symbol of Bath from met and an androgynous male and female goat headed god who represents Satan. It's the whole idea of like masculine feminine principles of the mind, so you can reach enlightenment, Luciferian false slight shit. So yeah, I do the x X like twitter X is ten, YadA, YadA, the whole deal. And they mentioned how many kings was there in Revelation ten kings x dude, And it's said in that book about Elon taking us to Mars that there was going to be a board of ten rulers. So yeah, so the skull and bones, this is one hundred percent encompasses this symbology.
Speaker 3: Pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Skull and bones is deep, dude. JD.
Speaker 1: Vance is sculling bones. JD fucking Vance JD. Van Sculling Bones Baby yep, and Hitler worked with the Skull and Bones real heavy with Prescott Bush. As we talked about, Hitler believed himself to be a crusader knight of like the Catholic Church. And so when we talked about Opus Day, the Catholic like cult that Peter Thiel's real close with, and then his prodigy is JD. Vance, it makes sense that again we see a Skull and Bones and Catholic cult working together, just like Hitler and Prescott Bush. Yeah, that's what Jade Van, you see what I mean. So it's still happening these groups. That's why I don't trust Catholics. I don't trust like Nick Fuentes and Candice Owans and all these people that are Catholic even though they're saying Christ.
Speaker 2: Is King, they're saying the right things, but they're in the wrong group.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean. Their control. It's like there's something else going on in the motive. Yeah. Through the control of wealth comes to the control of public information and the necessities of life. Through the control of news and media comes false control. And through the control of base and set necessities comes direct control of people and that's why they're pushing for this fucking energy grid control and everything else that's.
Speaker 2: Going on right now. It's fucking.
Speaker 1: Everything's expensive and it's gonna be nuts. So anyway this book was written, What the fuck was this book written?
Speaker 2: Dude? Because this blows my mind. I have to just show you guys this. This is so crazy. Text Mars Yeah, Dark Majesty.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety two, nineteen ninety fucking two guys, relatively old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he's talking about this. Check this out. Toward a world brain, super brain.
Speaker 1: The Steakers believe that man must give up some freedom in exchange for achieving self divinity. And this is like what we talked about in the Genesis mission when we talked about Kissinger writing in his Genesis book that free will is going to have to go away because AI is going to know better than you, so your free will can't get in the way of its decision making.
Speaker 2: That's the exchange for self divinity that they really mean.
Speaker 1: So we should listen to what they have to say, because my investigation reveals that their solution is exactly what has been promoted for many days decades. The Stigler's right that while they hope for maximum individual freedom for mankind. Unfortunately, to develop perfect man and perfect world, individual freedom must be limited. Freedom from humanity must remain within the constraints of minimum essential inner individual control. What does this mean, Well, it means that to overcome the roadblocks to world unity posed by the subdivine inferior species who refuse or are unable to go along and adapt, a great leveling must occur.
Speaker 2: So we got to kill him. All men must be linked together into a world brain. Only through a homogenization of men's minds and an innerlinking of human potential everywhere can perfection be achieved. And so right now, we hear a lot going around about mind virus, these people with a mind virus, these conspiracy theorists, these anti Semitic people, they all have a virus to cancer, a mind virus. And guess what if we're gonna perfect humankind, we can't plug in with these people still around with these mind viruses. We're gonna have to get rid of them. So I see it leading, I see what he's saying, and I see it leading there.
Speaker 3: Now. Yeah, I'm finding similarities with this with the character of Ultron in the fucking Marvel comics and like in the movies, and like at the end of the Age of Ultron movie, him and Vision have this conversation and it's like, I feel like it reflects this exactly.
Speaker 2: Really, No, I haven't seen that, but I bet it does.
Speaker 3: You should watch that movie, dude. I feel like the like character of Ultron would interest you because it Yeah, you're left to this a time.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how I missed it. I watch most things, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's a quick It's a relatively quick watch.
Speaker 1: So the linkage of all brains of all men and women into one giant super brain will be a wonderful event. Steiger suggest It will allow each person in function individually, but all are come together under the control of a single linked species nervous system. So this is the singularity that they speak about. Brains that are integrated will dissolve and merge into one single being, ego and personality.
Speaker 2: This, they say, will be a great advancement for humanity.
Speaker 1: Linkage admirably ends the destructive competition between the formerly separated brands and world like we and each other will no longer exist.
Speaker 2: There will be only I in the universe. That's fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: They're so intent on promoting the globalist unity gospel that they fail to detect the whorors inherent in linking all men's minds into one great SuperBrain. They have no concept of the repugnance of erasing the consciousness of the individual person by merging his or her individual identity into one global, all seeing eye. And what he's saying is the gospel of globalism has now progressed so far that a tremendous threat of personal freedom and individual liberty and rights has raised its ugly head.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: But this guy again was writing about this in nineteen ninety two. They know that a world brain, in a universed planetary way of thinking will allow them to establish the most elaborate and minute form of control over the affairs of men. Finally, the great work, as it's called in Freemasonry can be achieved. Earth and its peoples will be illuminized and perfected. They'll be initiated, they'll be given the mark through the science of mind control. And he talked about this too, by the way mind control and how it leads into the world mind, and how they need to understand the science of mind control.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 2: That's what our whole show has been about so far. He said this in the nineties.
Speaker 1: He said, through the science of mind control, the total domination of mankind by emerging of all minds is now made possible.
Speaker 2: That was our whole Silent Weapons series theory.
Speaker 3: Dude, that motherfucker was on it.
Speaker 2: Dude, Dude, he was ahead of his time.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy was on it.
Speaker 1: So the ability to network emerge people's thoughts, desires, hungers, longings, and even fears is finally being reached. Here's here's what I'm trying to get you, guys. The Omega point is here. Now, this is what they call it, the Omega point. That is why a Loosest Trust publication preaches to us that is, synthesis of human minds is a cardinal requirement for mankind to day.
Speaker 2: What did he just say, The Omega point, the Omega.
Speaker 3: Point in time mean exactly?
Speaker 2: It means this.
Speaker 1: I think I understand what it means. When did we start naming generations? I don't know we named we named the Boomer generation after World War Two?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I guess becauseation.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they didn't start doing it like with all the generations until like two thousands. Right, what is the current generation right now for the children they're being born?
Speaker 3: Where the fuck are they on? Alpha? Now?
Speaker 1: Omega omega point. We're on the Omega point. The Omega point. The Omega point is when they plug us into the brain, computer, the brain.
Speaker 2: The whole world.
Speaker 3: Mind.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, we're at the Omega point. So alpha, omega, alpha and the omega.
Speaker 2: That's what Jesus said.
Speaker 1: No, Jesus says, I am the alpha in Omega. Bravo has nothing to do with it. It's like it's like military shit. But it's like this has to do with the Antichrist. So then again we're talking alpha omega. Antichrist comes right then. You see what I'm saying, the Omega point. That's why it says that. So when I read him say the omega point, I bout lost my mind when I was by myself reading this because I was like, what, my child is three years old, He's in the omega A generation.
Speaker 2: That's the one. Oh it's crazy, damn dude.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: It blew my mind because I was like, wait a minute, when did we start naming generations?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: After we already knew that this was going to happen. So they had a plan and then named each generation to indicate the stage of the plan for themselves. As we just call it whatever it is some fat dude. Yeah, Bro, that's deep, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That's wild, bro, Dude, that dude were talking about what they want. He was on it, dude. Yeah, like you said, he really was ahead of his time.
Speaker 2: Text Mars knew what he was talk about.
Speaker 1: So this is something that was said in Loos's Trust, which is like Lucifer's whatever publication. We need the political synthesis of a world federation with the world brain. We need also a planetary way of life, a planetary ethics, and a planetary way of feeling to supply the power drive we shall require for the great task to lie ahead of us. The conspirators are therefore plotting to hypnotize the masses and dissolve all differences so that a unity consciousness, world mind, and global brain can result. The question is who will program this world mind. If the world mind is made up of it will be Israel. If the world mind is made up of billions of human beings, as it sells. By the way, he knew about Israel back in the nineties talking about that they are going to be the one doing it way before they start doing what they're doing today. And he was killed or died twenty nineteen November, right when COVID hit Wow. Oddly enough, mind made up of a billion of human beings, as it sells think only one way, the new way. Who is it that will determine what is the politically correct and spiritually correct. Who will be at the center control center of the global brain Alexander Soul's hen Oh Jesus. He once warned, if the core of a tree is rotten, the whole tree must.
Speaker 2: Be uprooted and destroyed. Well, we could tell.
Speaker 1: Already by the way AI is sending people into psychosis that this is not going to be Uh, it's not gonna be a great thing, you know what I mean? Like AI already is it's already started off kind of weird, you know, m hm. And we know that Kissinger is the one who coined the phrase dark Enlightenment, or at least he mentioned the dark Enlightenment and how that would be what's coming, And people like Curtis Jarvin and everybody seemed to be wandering people to have false information. So they can be manipulated like people, you know, puppets on a string more than they already are. So yeah, let's hit that chet up. Yeah, og fart. Napoleonic Wars.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: That's why they built the Ark when Napoleon wasn't e stole the obelisk. Oh shit, that's crazy. Yeah, just like the Vatican, they did the same thing. Stole from the Library of Alexandria, put in the courtyard. No Cyrus connection all day.
Speaker 3: That's bail.
Speaker 2: Yep, John Kerry Bush fucking Both generations of the Bushes and the Jesuits have been doing a good job at hiding behind other enemies. But they're all the same.
Speaker 1: Catholics. Sleuciferian. Read The Two Babylons if you haven't read it, it's a great book. Watch the movie Skull as Paul Walker was in. This was in first one predicted programming He's related to the Bush family. Paul Walker's related to the Bush family and the Clintons killed him.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be damned.
Speaker 1: He was the first one predicted because apparently he was the Clinton Foundation and Haiti thing like he knew about what was going on with the Clintons. And Haiti and the children, and then he died very like right after, Like that was the whole thing. That would be crazy. That would be crazy if he was related to the Bushes too. Damn did not know about JD being a casket bomber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he is.
Speaker 2: Catholics and Candas. Yeah dude. Oh that's definitely what's going on. I see it coming.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian nationalist movement that's coming, but it's gonna be this Catholic crusader movements really hiding behind it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just a revamp of that, it seems.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard the conspiracy that they're experimenting on illegals and detention facilities for nerdalink?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, dude. That just got me so excited.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, yo, that just got me so fucking hyph Hold on one second, guys, hold on here, Am I sharing the screen?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, good, I don't need to be sharing my mail here, Okay, hold on, guys, this is great, this is great. I'm so glad you just fucking brought this up.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is alleged it was written on a substack, But let's get into it because I do have information regarding what you just said.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is in my head? Or who the fuck is in my head? Am I sharing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is about what the fuck? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 3: Is this it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah? For once?
Speaker 3: For months?
Speaker 2: Wait, this isn't the whole thing. There's a substack I'll bring up too.
Speaker 1: But for months, this person's been watching Neuralink elon Musk Brainship company. Uh, with the kind of attention you give something when the pieces don't quite fit together.
Speaker 2: Okay. Not enough people are watching this company as closely as they should be. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So essentially, there's like a proximity of a lot of military or prisons and detention centers.
Speaker 2: That are right next to these Neuralink facilities.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Fuck, how am I gonna find that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Loading, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. Hold on, let's see if we can find it. Fuck. Well, they're accused of conducting illegal.
Speaker 1: Experiments on monkeys, so we know that they'll do it to monkeys, so we could take the next step and say that they'll do it to illegals. I bet, let's see if we can find this substack. I wonder if I have to type substack because it's somebody I don't subscribe to it, so I don't know here it is.
Speaker 2: This is it?
Speaker 1: And she sent it to me. Oh yeah, fuck it, let's watch it. I'll go ahead and bring in the audio here. We're gonna fucking find out. Thank you TNT for bringing this up, because I totally forgot about this.
Speaker 2: I've been so busy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, there is some shit going on to proximity of these illegal detention camps. There's prisons that are very close to the neuralink facilities.
Speaker 3: It's very weird.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they are bringing these people interested to do tests on them.
Speaker 4: I'm genuinely freaking out about what I found, and I need someone to tell me that this isn't as bad as it looks.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can skip in.
Speaker 6: So I'm sorry it sounds like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know who this person is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what you know what I mean, So that we can only take this as as serious as we could take it. Let's see what she has to say. Okay, I really hope she doesn't. It is seven minutes long, because we're gonna skip through it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll watch bits and pieces.
Speaker 6: And I'm thinking to myself, like, wait a second.
Speaker 4: So you are destroying real medical research, defunding rural hospitals to the point of closure, but spending twenty five billion dollars on rural health Like what is that?
Speaker 6: This is the first I'm hearing of this.
Speaker 4: So I start digging into whatever this rural Health Transformation system is and what it actually means. What it is is remote monitoring, robotics, artificial intelligence, and other advanced technologies.
Speaker 6: And that always makes me pause.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So he's investing in rural health care and she thinks it's us. Got it?
Speaker 3: Your MIC's picking it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's see here.
Speaker 4: So while Tee's getting all these healthcare data contracts, like, what's Musk doing? You know, he's been very vocal about hating this bill. It doesn't benefit him, right, So I check on Neuralink, which is Musk's brain chip company, and I find out that they had just selected in January the University of Miami as their second US site for human brain implant trials.
Speaker 6: Yes you heard that right. In fact, they literally just completed one of their first two days ago. No, no, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: We know how that went with mk ult.
Speaker 4: I was sure not Now, I want to be clear that the University of Miami has a very legit reputation when it comes to like brain research and helping paralyzed patients. So on the surface, this kind of partnership makes sense. And if we were talking about a doctor who cares about the well being of others, that would be one thing. But we're talking about Elon Musk here, the same guy who has reportedly was because Elon Musk is always pressuring them to move fast, like move fast and break things, except for these things, this time, our living beings, and he's always.
Speaker 2: Staying toy fast and break things.
Speaker 1: Is actually a logo that was on Facebook's wall our Tech Pro Whistleblower episode. Harvey went into that and she worked there and saw that that was on there, move fast and break things. So I guess this is like some kind of motto amongst the tech bro cult.
Speaker 6: That his goal is not just about helping patients, but the relation. And I see that.
Speaker 4: On May thirtieth, DeSantis had vetoed a bill that would have let families sue doctors for medical malpractice if it resulted in death, like he vetoed that bill.
Speaker 6: And that's just the tip of the iceberg because.
Speaker 1: Florida policies being made to even stop any repercussions if there is some fuckery going.
Speaker 4: On experimental playground for all kinds of policies that would never fly.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look more into this. Uh, we'll get more into this, but yeah, that's definitely thanks for bringing that up.
Speaker 3: T and T.
Speaker 1: We're definitely gonna looking at if neuralink facilities are possibly using guinea pigs from prisons or illegal facilities. I wouldn't be surprised. Text Mart's book sounds like all this Huxley Brave New World. Uh yeah if he was a pastor, because yeah, this guy, this guy's a fucking minister dude, like he has some he fucking knew a ship. Thank you for the well deduced point of the Omega point. I really thought that that was legit what it is. So they've openly stated their goals to get aied is such a point that we can can't discern reality from fakery. We're getting close to that when it comes to videos and audio, it's really getting there.
Speaker 2: For like pictures and video and audio.
Speaker 1: It's like these new Epstein files that just came out, what they wait till the fucking AI's at a point where you can't tell the difference.
Speaker 2: And then everybody that's in these photos just happens to be on the left. When you zoom into some of these.
Speaker 1: Photos, you're like, yeah, he's got his arm around Epstein, But where the fuck his hand at? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where is?
Speaker 2: His arm just kind of disappears. But it looks good. It looks good enough that, like, you know, it could pass. But there's something up with these these photos. Have something up, guys, there's something up with these photos.
Speaker 3: They took so long.
Speaker 1: There's fucker your foot. Have you seen them put Paul Walker's face up to jad Vance's face? Holy shit, that would be funny. Imagine that they just fucking fattied up, fattied up his cheeks and shit, they're like, here you go, we'll darken your face, hair, will fatty up your cheeks. Jad Van says, baby fast, religion you can worship anyone means whole world religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Check out the snakes that are all over the pope's staff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. And then and then if that isn't enough. What about the fucking alien hieroglyph or whatever that's in South America that's on the pope's robe.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's like the ant the ant man thing, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like on the pope's robe, just to show that, like there's a correlation with this whole pagan like fallen, That's what it is. Maybe theyok at the immigrants nerlink first, then they will finally be able.
Speaker 2: To speak English.
Speaker 1: Dude jez maas one of my favorite guys on here. Dude, I swear he's always got the fucking heat. Elon just owns the largest social media platform form and is add contractor that's all, no biggie right, Yeah, exactly, biggest military contractor out there. Dude fucking deboed the owners of Tesla out of their shit so he could be the Tesla guy.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Most of everything we see is just videos and images. Imagine how much has already been totally faked. I think about that all the time. I'm like, dude, when am I ever gonna be able to get real?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How am I gonna know?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 1: You can already take images like for instance COVID when they had all those people dropping dead like flies in China and they were like, oh, they got to load them up into semi trucks, all these bodies. Those videos were from a different year and they just take videos that are old or a picture that's old. Now imagine like you can have a customized picture that's new because it's AI and it makes it look real. You don't even have to take an old picture that somebody can debunk. It's crazy. It's getting to another level here. JD Vans and Walker. Damn dude, I got thumpers up there.
Speaker 3: He's back to the construction.
Speaker 1: Alien on the Pope's robe almost looks like the Alistair Crowley satanic symbol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's look at it.
Speaker 1: By the way, while we're talking about that, remember earlier, just a little bit ago on this show, I was talking about the X symbol X. Right, it does kind of look like that, but yeah, Allister Crowley was doing the X. Hold on here, let's see remember yesterday we found it like on accident. Here we go the Osirian X.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Well, if you want to make that even crazier.
Speaker 1: While we're talking about tex Mars, tex Mars was the minister, and he really understood how to break down the Bible really well. We talked about this in the Christmas episode, but it's worth going over again because of how important this is. Six sixty six is the number, the name, and the sign of the Antichrist, right, So let's get into that.
Speaker 2: The number is six sixty six.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So when you look at uh, well there you go.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the sign six six six six within a six within a six, star David has six points, it's got six triangles, and it has six faces on the hexagon, that's six sixty six. Jacob was given the name Israel. If Israel is the Antichrist, sixty six to six, right. Jacob was given the name of the beast. So it says if you have the name, then sign, and the number of the beast, then you're safe from the mark or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So Jacob was given the name Israel, the sign is the star David, and the number is six sixty six. Pretty fucking crazy, dude. Whenever you see the Israel's kind of the people doing everything they're doing.
Speaker 2: Today, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, it's it's one thing if you're saying it from the Bible, and you're just like, okay, but I don't see anything happening like when he was talking about it. Now it's like you say that, and it's like, fuck, dude, that might be legit, that might be one hundred percent what it is. So I think he was onto something. Oh and also the reason why I just brought this up in Bible, when Jacob gave his kids scrolls or whatever.
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he crossed his hands on his deathbed, just like Osiris does in the Coffin. He crossed his hands, he crossed his hands, he did an X. So the symbologies even in the Bible showing the X for Osyrus and how Jacob.
Speaker 2: Did the X for o Cyrus. It's got to be it.
Speaker 1: And one of his kids are said to bite the heel in revelation and their name wouldn't be in the Book of the Everlasting Life or whatever. But pretty crazy, pretty fucking crazy. Tanty had an interesting conversation with Groc a few months ago, and it straight up told him it was ran by Satan.
Speaker 2: I believe it all right.
Speaker 1: Saturn is literally the sign for everything, like it really is. Like, if you guys, if you think I'm overstating that. Let's just go ahead and look, hold on groc symbol, grock symbol.
Speaker 3: What is that is that?
Speaker 2: Saturn?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, it's an axe. We know that's for Osiris. Here's Saturn, right fucking planet with a disc. And then what else we got We got a chat GPT. We talked about this before. It's literally the hexagram, the hexagram inside of Saturn chained like they're chaining the power of and then of course you've seen people superimpose another symbol onto it and it makes the star.
Speaker 2: David, have you seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we brought that up before.
Speaker 2: So again it even shows that that's like, really, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Pretty fucking crazy? Dude.
Speaker 1: Well that's a pretty shitty one, but yeah, you know what I mean. So again, dude, I don't know. I think there's uh something to that. And they're taking over the whole fucking world.
Speaker 2: So you tell me.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go ahead and drop the Israel and the Antichrist episode from the Patreon. I'm gon go ahead and release that for free onto YouTube and Spotify. I'm gonna release that this week. So since we're talking about this. It would be a nice segue into that. And I think we're gonna do a part two coming up soon because I've got enough information with Israel and what they've been doing lately. There's a whole other part two that we could do Israel and the Antichrist, especially with the info I just talked about, we could back it up with real biblical scripture.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: Six protons, electrons and neutrons exactly.
Speaker 2: Man is made of that. That is sixty sixty six. That's man right now.
Speaker 1: But the number of the human man is six sixty six. They want to alter that right and make him silicon man. That's where the inversion comes from. Even with your statement, it's kind of crazy. Yeah, black keeps on their head represents Saturn. Yep, the little black Caps. Everybody loves those two Bocaine Facebook, Yes, dude, the chance, the fucking rope in the fucking anchor. You're exactly right, all right, guys, Well this was a fucking dope ass episode.
Speaker 2: We did a full solid hour and a half for the.
Speaker 3: Whole convo with roc If you want it, yeah, email it to uh, email it to the oh yeah thing in the email In the description we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: How fast are your email skills? Because if you do it right now, I'll fucking look at it. How fast are you? Let's see how fast you are. I'll give you, I'll give you, I'll give you, I'll give you a minute.
Speaker 2: I drive a hard bargain. I'll give you a minute.
Speaker 3: We can close out with it. Admit it that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll close out with that, bitch. Yeah, we're gonna check that out. Motherfuckers. Ran by Satan. Tell me something I didn't know. That's what I would tell groc tell me something I didn't.
Speaker 3: See what it would like how it straight up just said it? All right, I'm interested to see how you.
Speaker 1: Was. Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong, I've done some manipulation of these little fucking language learning models, but to get it to admit something like that is pretty fucking That's that's op right there.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's ten minutes, we'll probably skip through it a little bit. Yeah, that's still cool.
Speaker 1: I don't I'll tell you what though. That minute's pretty Oh, he said, I got you. Let me try it's long, like ten minutes, well, oh.
Speaker 3: If it's a if it's a large file, then we can bring it up.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what the alien on the post road is in Silicon Yeah, dude, exactly, polpe Trobe, Yeah yeah, that or the ant man, you know, like the the little fallen angels that they fucking worship to one of those two. All right, well, I will save that email if you send it for the next one. Sure, but yeah, you guys, ever hear about the skins of Adam and Eve. Nimrod got them hand sold from Adam. Snake skins, skins from hold on. Skins of Adam and Eve.
Speaker 2: Nimrod got them.
Speaker 1: What Nimrod, There's always like an endless amount of crazy shit, you know what I mean to fucking find out? Oh how Nimrod got the garment of Adam. Skins made for Adam were passed down Oh shit, the Lord. The Lord made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them, got himself covered them with animal skins. Okay, So then that got passed down through the succeeding generations to eventually come into possession of Isaac's on Isau. Isaac's Esau and Jacob were twins, so Esau and Jacob striving together while in the room of they were rivals before birth and after the children struggled within her It says, okay, so this is almost like another Cain and Abel, because Jacob becomes Caine without killing him. Essentially, so the garments of Esau, her elder son, which in the house and put on Jacob, her younger son. So Jacob ends up getting it, and then that's how it ends up going down to hand, even though it was supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be for Esau. Right, let me see.
Speaker 1: Crazy interesting, some crazy shit, all right? Well, fuck yeah, dude, it's a good episode. But a good episode past Esau also put Jacob took it. Yeah, Jacob took it. Of course he did. Dude, God damn motherfucker. He is the beast, that is the man. The name of the man Jacob. It could be that the anti Christ will be named Jacob.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 2: All Right, guys, good episode. We'll see you guys later.
Speaker 1: I got a little trip coming up. Whenever I get back, we're gonna be hitting it hard on the content again. Be ready, Thanks guys, And uh yeah, we'll see you next time. We'll get Paul stops on here to throw down the Nephlom clown theory a little bit more than we did, but otherwise thanks again. Have a great Christmas if you're celebrating. If not, have a great time off time chilling. I assume you're off ward unless you're independently wealthy. Fuck yeah, Caesar, thanks for coming through, Caesar, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Dog TNT. We'll bring it up next time I got you. No worries.
Speaker 1: Is really the Antichrist? It's probably We'll put that email on Fuck you all right later