Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: What is up guys? How is everybody doing today? On this great? What is up? Guys? Guys? Give me one minute? Let me send out the link to a few people. Or what's up? Let me send the link out? There's one right there.
Speaker 3: Let me send.
Speaker 2: Give me a few minutes, guys, let me send link dout people. That's all that. Uh, but what's up guys? I don't know?
Speaker 1: M but what is all?
Speaker 2: Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: Hm, But uh, what's up?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: What is uh?
Speaker 3: What is all?
Speaker 2: Guys? How is everybody doing? Hold on, guys, let me give me one minute. Guys.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just did did I got a mail call today from Uh, I got a mill call today from STEVIEE.
Speaker 5: Steel?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 6: Well that it does?
Speaker 2: H m h yeah yeah, let's get it to you all right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: But what is guys?
Speaker 7: What is uh?
Speaker 2: What is uh?
Speaker 9: Y'all?
Speaker 10: How is everybody you know up today?
Speaker 9: Thanks for I just want to say thanks Speedie for my first ever for my first ever in hot water shirt.
Speaker 2: But uh, what's up?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 2: Let me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know? Uh, hughsy or smile or a lot of them will be going live right now because the US are alive by now?
Speaker 10: Yeah mhm.
Speaker 2: Home on home on yeah yeah, who on? Uh hey, what's up? Stop stamming place? Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: Wood?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Yo, but what's up guys?
Speaker 3: But rather load.
Speaker 2: Bassie then h yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? How is everyone doing? Let me send the only just two people.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm heavy day.
Speaker 13: Yeah, m.
Speaker 11: Have abode.
Speaker 2: But but what is oh hold on if you will admit it? Yo, what's up guys? How is everybody doing? If you will admit it? Kh stop reason. I just wanted to say. I just want to say I if Rob rob war check guys, I did what Rob or checks of broadcasts that he's he is leaving. Uh he's retired from BOKS two and and I just want to say that. I just want to say thank you Rob.
Speaker 1: Rob art check.
Speaker 2: You know, I know he's a busy man. I know that it's I know m y f ye but no who ro you know? But I hope everyone is staying safe. Yeah, yeah, yes, I do.
Speaker 13: Talk m.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does this well the stream y'all, how is everybody doing? Like the stream yall shared the stream. Y'all if you guys kid mm hmm mh you know this sho is no what's up? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is staying safe? No, noa.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmm m oh, the ra.
Speaker 12: The uh.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: H m hm mm hmm.
Speaker 13: Sorry any day.
Speaker 2: Her boys.
Speaker 6: The one.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to do stream. I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to do a stream today because I saw people were doing little so and people. You know, It's it's funny that when I do a stream, no one shows up. With other people do a stream, people show up, But when I do a stream, it's it's usually trolls that show up. But how is they? You know? But by the way, I just want to let you know the h By the way, on our platform, on our podcast platform, we are at nineteen hundred and ninety three uploads. We're about set come onky and by the way, we're also on We're on a lot of other platforms including we'rewn Apple, Spotify. I know a lot of people are gonna be mad that I'm promoted my platforms where my where you could listen to the show without the video. Yeah, and the thing is I can upload. Yeah, but I hope everybody is standing safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to let people know that you're unpromoted where you can listen. Said to us, the real reason is because people keep like not trying. Like there's a lot of morons that don't they say, look us up on our platforms. We're on all these platforms, but you have these people who promote their Yeah. Yeah, but how is everybody doing today? Yeah? Yeah, hey, sup my little you welcome the show. By the way, anybody that does yo h four boyd.
Speaker 8: Move on, move move.
Speaker 6: Oo.
Speaker 2: You're slow, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Guys, woo boo.
Speaker 5: Hoo woo.
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guse Sorry, it's this tablet is getting slow. I'm having issues with this tablet because it's you're when you're trying to do something with this tablet, it's like slow. I'm trying to get people to come on here. M hm, yeah, but everything is okay. No, no, I no, I've been saying the link to people, been trying to get people to come on. Oh uh yes, oh.
Speaker 13: Duck duck.
Speaker 2: What's all I'm here, yays.
Speaker 1: Mhm rid.
Speaker 2: The mm hmmm, yes it's good. Oh yeah, but I hope everyone is staying safe today.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am amazing. Yeah h h good on yeah god mine.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 2: I hope you need body? So I just wanted to say, you know, it's it's funny that people who h yeah, hold on, but you know it, thinking about it, I'm looking to upload that uh actually thinking about uploaded the uh uploaded the episode that.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, hey Jude, how you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 7: Yuh?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing today? I just uploaded the uh. Now we've got six more uploads before we hit our two thousand upload two thousand uploads on It's not it's actually not a limit. It's just we're gonna hit two thousand uploads on our on our streaker, on our podcast platform for you guys. To me, that is a defeat for me to celebrate because I do podcast a bunch. But yeah, actually this one will also this is also the one we're doing it now we'll be five more uploads.
Speaker 3: Yeah h.
Speaker 2: Then if you want to come up as angel letting sweetheart, I know you're busy oh I heard. H yeah. I know a lot of people are busy. I know a lot of people are ya, but I know people are busy. Yeah, but I just wanted to say thank you guys very much here okay, yeah, I just want to say thank you guys very much for taking the time out of your day to come see me. And you know, you know, do you know, I just want to say I appreciate and everything, and you know it's not about you know, for me being part of super Tips, it wasn't me, you know, and to me, it wasn't about Okay, that wasn't susy that loud hassle heard okay, yeah, ah, okay, no, sorry that I was in fourm.
Speaker 3: Okay I didn't do yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah I did about him?
Speaker 3: Yeah alright.
Speaker 10: You ever s drink get at.
Speaker 7: H h.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but what's up, guys? I was ever would there would today? I just wanted to say, I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah h m hm.
Speaker 6: Hm hm hm hm.
Speaker 2: H m hm hm hm.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, what is it guys?
Speaker 2: Yoh y, don't hassle her? Okay, I will love that, h.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser. I'm a user, random.
Speaker 1: Fave.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, user about user in the world. Cobser every day he a user. Ables are every day. I am a user al Bay Heaven day day he has.
Speaker 5: Mm mm hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: M h m hm.
Speaker 2: Is I hated? I hate it? M m.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 10: M m h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 6: What are they?
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Crazy m hm.
Speaker 3: Yeo yo, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How is everybody doing? All Right? All right, guys, I'm gonna I'm gonna end y'all. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna all right. This is this is the last. This is the I'm gonna hit the button. Take it night, guys. Talk to you guys later, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 6: H