Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up?
Speaker 2: Hold out your glass because we are about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightened. I'm your host Doc Brown. Here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second.
Speaker 1: Look at everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, be new to the channel. Welcome to the Hero's Journey. Be sure hit that like button and hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Flick that bell.
Speaker 2: See you don't miss out on a single solitary journey, and check out our social media is down below through various platforms that would be much much appreciated. Hey, first order of business, I know ad suck. For four bucks a month, you can get an ad free listening experience on this Hero's Journey. All right, guys, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room or the bunny in the room, I should say. You may or may not have noticed my festive apparel for today. Well, there's that time of year of eggs and the Easter bunny and chocolates and baskets and hiding eggs. But for those of us in the Christian world, this is about the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior and the salvation of the world. It is the foundation stone of our very faith. I just recently had a round table discussion with three other podcasters on the subject matter of Easter, and I wanted to share.
Speaker 1: That with you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: If you're not familiar with the dark pagan roots of this holiday and some of the sick and twisted stuff, prepared to have your minds blown. And even if you do know, hey, tune in anyway you might hear something maybe that you didn't know before. When you get four minds together, you cover a lot of ground. But there's a section of this interview where I get into the feasts and holy days associated with the Easter and all the great connections that's inside of those, but where this was a roundtable discussion, I didn't want to hog the mic, so to speak, so I just kind of hit the high notes. So when I released this from my listeners on my channel, I wanted to take a deep dive and show you all of the connections. So even if you have seen this episode on Kevin's show where the weird ones are, this one's going to be different. So just stay tuned. But this is a holiday where the Pagans ultimately celebrated the birth, the death, and the resurrection of Tammouz. The same time, God preordained the death and resurrection of his own son, and even in this episode, I will show you he was forecasting this to his people all the way back in Exodus, Revelation chapter thirteen and verse eight says that the Lamb was slain from the foundations of the world. So this means the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ was planned before the creation itself. By the end of this episode, I will show you beyond a shadow of doubt that everything was foreshadowed. Not only that everything was planned perfectly to the tea by the creator, even down to the music played and sung on that faithful day where Pagan Rome changed our calendar away from God's calendar, we are missing many of his dress rehearsals and divine appointments.
Speaker 1: One fact for.
Speaker 2: You guys, before we get into this episode. Exodus chapter four and verse seventeen, we see the rod of Moses and he is told to use this for a sign. This is the Hebrew word ow t alph vov tav aliph being the first letter of the alphabet tav being the last. Many times in scripture, he says he is the first and the last. The Alpha and Omega at passover. His people were commanded to take the passover Lamb's blood and mark the door posts as a sign for Exodus. Chapter twelve and verse thirteen. In that verse it's spelled differently, though, it's alph vov in that scenario. In Paleo Hebrew, that's a bull and a tilted cross. The bull was a symbol for God, so this was literally God to the cross. He was sitting on this all the way back during the Exodus, and the blood of the Alpha and Omega would bring the redemption of the world. Revelation Chapter twelve, verse eleven says they overcame by the blood of the Lamb. This was such a special event. God gave the words to King David in the Psalms of Millennia before they would come to pass. But you'll hear more about that later. But sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.
Speaker 4: Guys, tweencle Twin, what's up, everybody?
Speaker 5: Welcome to another Conspiracy Tuesday. I have some phenomenal guests with me tonight. You've seen them all on the show before, so I will give them all a chance to introduce themselves in case you're not familiar, and we'll start with We'll start with Brad, if you don't mind introducing yourself, letting everybody know where they can find you and your show and all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's up, man, Thank you for having me on the show. I'm excited to be a part of this amazing panel with some really amazing people. And Doc and I still haven't done a show together, but we will, I'm sure eventually. But my name is Brad. I'm the host of the show called The Awakened Podcast and you can find me on Spotify and Apple everyhere you get your podcasts, and also the easiest place to find me is at theawakenpodcast dot com. But I talk a lot about conspiracies, paranormal earth energies, I talk about hidden historyto much all the things that everybody talks about. So but I'm a like I said, man, I'm excited to be here and be a part of this panel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, thanks for being here. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I you know, sometimes it's really hard to get three people together, let alone just one person to come on and chat with me sometimes. So the fact that you guys all are here is amazing and I'm extremely grateful and I appreciate it very much. So the fact that you guys are taking the time to spend some time with me to chat about this stuff, it means a lot to me. So but next up, you've heard her on the show at least seven times now. She has a she's a wealth of knowledge. I love her very much, and i'll her name's Heidi and she will introduce herself. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me back as always a pleasure. I love getting together with friends and that's what I consider you guys, So it's fun times and I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rise. I do have my own podcast channel now at Unfiltered ricepodcast dot com and that you can find me there or on any of the podchasers. I talk about a lot of Mormons and because I was one, and conspiracies for sure and the occult.
Speaker 7: Nice Nice, I love.
Speaker 5: I listened to you almost every week, so I really enjoy your content. And last but not least, mister Justin Doc Brown, he just wrote a book.
Speaker 7: You guys should check it out.
Speaker 5: Justin if you don't mind letting the good people know who you are, what you do, then where they can find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heykavnight, Thanks man.
Speaker 2: This is the second Tuesday Conspiracy round table and I think we had four of the last go around, it was me, you, Drew, and Riley from Midwest Mythos. So I definitely love getting together with other podcasters and having these round table discussions. Man, it's a good fellowship, it's good networking and we get to bounce ideas. I'll be other So I definitely appreciate you taking the time to orchestrate this and get us together. I definitely appreciate it. But yeah, I'm in My show's the Prometheus Limbs Podcast kind of coined it to the Hero's Journey. You can find us anywhere you consume content, YouTube, Spotify, Apple, all those fine establishments. Same thing with the social medias. And yeah, I just released my first book, The Epic of Esau, The birth Right and Seed War. You can find it on Amazon ten bucks for the ebook or twenty for.
Speaker 1: The hard copy.
Speaker 2: I just got a large shipment of these books, so I'm offered on my website now if you want to sign copy, just come on over to Prometheus Limbs podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 7: Nice, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I've recently got into conspiracies. I think, well, it always kind of was skeptical. I think the first time was when, because I lived through nine to eleven, that was really the first thing that kind of opened my eyes. I watched it happen in real time. I watched the segment in real life where the reporter says the second plane hit the second tower and it didn't yet, and I was just like, wait a second, what the hell is that? And ever since then, I've kind of been curious about this kind of stuff. So it wasn't until twenty twenty, you know, when all that stuff was going down, when I got like really weirded out by a lot of things that were going on. So I've been learning every day about other things, and these round tables have helped me a lot. Heidi has enlightened me quite a bit on some things too. So yeah, so today I wanted to talk about Easter, and I think a lot of it is pretty well known at this time, but I know the origins of it wasn't what it is today, and that's what most holidays are. I mean, we I never really understood, even as a child, why we have this huge bunny walking around giving us eggs and candy. You know, So I did I read up on.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say her name incorrectly, probably.
Speaker 8: Estra.
Speaker 5: Estra the goddess. It's a pagan goddess of fertility and renewal. And apparently how the bunny came to be was there was a bird. She had found a bird that was injured, and to save its life, she turned it into a bunny, and then the bunny began laying colored eggs for her two for fertility purposes. And the hair is they're very promiscuous things because they're a very they're a prey animal, so they pretty much reproduced constantly. So that's another reason why they're associated because spring is the renewal. Obviously we got the resurrection with the Christian faith. From what I was reading that Aries is supposed to be the first is the first astrological sign. So if Aries is the first astrological sign, why is in April the first of the first month of the year, You know what I mean? And what I think it was like?
Speaker 7: Yeah, was it really?
Speaker 5: Because I think they April fools?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Catholic one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gregorian calendar you know, they changed the dates, and so when the Christians and the people didn't go with it and honor the Gregorian calendar, they were still celebrating New Year's on April the first. So the inside joke was those were the fools, the April fools, still celebrating New Year's on April first.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't know that because I always knew that they was it like the thirteen hundreds or even earlier that they changed They changed to the Gregorian calendar, right, because we originally had thirteen months or something something like that, I think, or we're supposed to have so.
Speaker 8: Much more since yes follows the moon, yeah yeah, moonscon yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And I always saw the mots the moots, yeah, because I always found it funny because it was like, and I've heard so many people talk about it too, like October is supposed to be eight, so and then November nov for nine and deck for for ten. So why are they ten, ten, eleven, and twelve and not eight nine, ten, you know?
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm. Well, and this month was considered the Stara, oh Stara month, so it's named after even I mean they changed it. Yeah, I'll stare.
Speaker 3: In.
Speaker 6: I had to look at how you say that name is like easts so trey.
Speaker 8: I think they say, oh Stera is how I heard it.
Speaker 7: But that's what I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well, either way you look at it, I mean they have whoever they are, the occultists, the magicians who have taken over, who've hijacked religion, and who who've hijacked true spirituality, has implemented Easter, uh, to disconnect us from spirituality and connect us more to materialism. We're now we're at sugar and candy and toys and eggs and all this other stuff and fertility, you know, rituals and all this other stuff. But the idea was to disconnect us from spirituality from that spring is that awakening, that enlightenment time where you start to awaken. That was that was symbolic of Christ's resurrection. Was the awakening, was the enlightenment, was the coming, you know, the rising. So that's all they've done is they've just hijacked it and and like like everything, they've fed us materialism and we're just we're just getting fatter and we've tuned out all the other.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, that disconnect is disconnected us from our We have this direct connection to source and that sort of disconnected us from that alcohol, does it, candy, sugar, all this other stuff, porn, all this other stuff disconnects us from from our creator.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what I found fascinating too, is it transcends culture. It's one of those universal stories and it's kind of like, you know, from the Christian you know, viewpoint, it's, uh, you haven't what we would call an unhope trinity, and it doesn't matter where you go. You got a father and a mother and a son. And I just wrote down like some examples which I found. One god I didn't know about, and that's why I was texting you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I found something pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The German fertility god was a yoaster and its symbol was an actual bunny rabbit. Really but yeah, but when you go, uh, you know, it goes to a nana ishtar Astarte with the Bible referred to as the queen of Heaven. And even in the Bible it talks about Tamuz that was the son, and it talked about how the people turned their backs to the temple and faced the east and faced the sun and weeped for Tamus and how they bake their their cakes for the Queen of Heaven. But no matter where you go, I mean, you have a Nimrod and simierarish Bale and ishtar ist Roth Egypt, it's Osiris and Isis Greece, It's Zeus Afrodite, Rome, Jupiter and Venus. Germany, it's Yoaster and Tammuz or Damuzi.
Speaker 1: It's just it's the.
Speaker 2: Same story, just different caveats and names throughout culture. Man, And it's pretty wild.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a lot like Christmas, you know, because even like, like not conspiratorially, but like when I was a kid, I always thought both of them were weird. I always found it really strange that we expected a man to show up in our house in the middle of the night to give us presents, and now we are expecting this bunny rabbit, this huge man sized bunny rabbit to show up in our house in the middle of the night to give us a basket of candy and eggs and freaking marshmallows shaped like ducks.
Speaker 8: So true and well, and the whole reason why it's celebrated when it's celebrated is because it happens the Sunday after the full moon after the equinox, and so it's a moon goddess celebration. And you know, the Grim Brothers were one of the first that kind of put this out there in mainstream. In eighteen thirty five, they wrote the Dutch Mythologies. Divinity of Radiant Dawn is what they talked about. Oh starte or you know Osta however, I whichever you want.
Speaker 5: To play there.
Speaker 8: But they did speak about her and wrote a book about all this. So it gets pretty I don't know how far you guys went in on this, but it gets kind of spicy, we'll say spicy with how they get their worship going on with her.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 8: They do sex rituals with virgins of course, because why not. We always have to have the virgins there, right, And they would get pregnant and then you know, the next time they had Easter, they would take the three month old babies that had been conceived at that time and kill them and then take their blood and color the eggs with them because red was their favorite color to make the eggs, and that's why they were red. So that's how that all started. Yeah, And the cakes of Light were menstruation cakes and the eggs are representative of menstruation, and it gets really weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it was while looking in there, they was talking about the sexual riots, you know how like the gods or goddesses would embody the the priests and the temple prostitutes, and that was kind of like a divine you know, conception. But I even read that they said that the belief was for a starte ist roth, you know, whatever name you want to throw to it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The belief was was to get her to orgasm, and from her. From her orgasm, her secretion covered the lands and blessed it, uh with fertile ground and soil, and also blessed the the animals with fertility for the entire year.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: Well that's what I saw too.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 8: That was next next down.
Speaker 6: So yeah, listen there there are pro researchers in this. In this conversation. You're not gonna get a lot biased.
Speaker 8: And this.
Speaker 7: It's just interesting there. Go ahead, go ahead. I'm sorry, go ahead, buddy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: All right. I was just gonna say I find it interesting how the the these child sacrifice rituals always end up with them making something red out of it.
Speaker 7: I mean, we got like the.
Speaker 5: Red Shoe Club or whatever that Macaulay Culkin has talked about.
Speaker 7: And I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I didn't know that they were coloring the egg specifically red. I heard that they were gold. They were painting them gold at one point and or maybe put in a gold ribbon.
Speaker 7: Maybe that's what it was, and they were red. But I think they tried.
Speaker 8: To make this better, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably probably.
Speaker 5: I've the child sacrifice thing seems to be in everything and it really bothers me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And the reason why we never have Passover and Easter on the same timeframe is because the Catholic Church changed it because they did not want those that would celebrate Easter and not pass Over to maybe accidentally have them land on the same time frame, you know, just by the moon cycle, and they made it so that would never happen, so that the Jesus wouldn't get that, you know, that celebration towards him.
Speaker 5: So that's interesting. I feel like the Catholic Catholic Church not saying anything to anybody who's faith based in Catholic and Catholicism, but like I feel like originally back in the day when they were setting everything up, that they they had alterior motives for their faith, like I feel like they used it as a mask, in my opinion, and some of them still do. I mean, we have a whole lot of allegations and charges to these priests of sex crimes and stuff, and I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I think control power and greed. I mean that that Rome never left, just went under the disguise of a religion, and now they can do whatever they want under the disguise of religion. And that's the only way you can explain how they amalgamated every single Pagan ritual, every single Pagan holiday. And what bothers me is how Christians want to say. I mean, it's a beautiful idea, but I mean it's bullshit. We stole the day, we reappropriated it. We took it and you know, and threw down our flag and claimed it for christ. I mean, that's a good, beautiful thought, you know, I mean, and could it be done, yes, But you are, in my opinion, whitewashing something very dark and nefarious. That they just basically done this so they could be like, come one, come all, We want all of you guys, because the more we have under our blanket. That's more people we control, that is more money in our collection plates, and the more influence that we have over the dominion of earth.
Speaker 7: That's a good way of saying that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well they had to do something to make it. It's a mashup, right, Like I mean, the Pagans didn't want to be Christians because they didn't want to let go of the old gods. So what they did is they just combined them and said, yeah, you can do that too, man, you can.
Speaker 1: Do that too.
Speaker 8: You can do the red eggs. You want to do the red eggs, fine, you want the blood for the eggs. We got it. It's just that, you know, it's a little weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, like I said earlier, it just it all of this sort of neutralizes our power. That's that's the whole point of what I was trying to say earlier. You know, it's sort of this subtle mass programming through consumerism, you know, and through also yearly it's a repetition thing. I mean, they you know, they pull out the sweets around Easter time and you are a month or two before Easter time, and so again it's the it's the repetition. And then eventually we start to drift as a culture, as a spiritual culture, or we start to drift far away to where people don't even know what Easter is even about anymore.
Speaker 8: So I mean, well, yeah, you get into there's the two stories, right, there's the one about you know, oh Sarah, and then you get into the Nimrod stuff, and it's like the false Trinity. It's like, you know, all of the pictures, everything that you see, like with the Christ Child and Mary. I mean you have to wonder or is that Nimrod or is this Jesus? And you know they even say that this was like this is why we eat Ham because you know, Nimrod was killed by a wild boar, and so why do we eat him because we're eating the pig that he got killed by. So like everything down to the details of your dinner has been laid out for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she is She's the queen of Heaven. That's what I was talking about. I mean the reappropriation. You know, they worship this queen of Heaven and that they took the idols of Astroa and Anana and all these other you know, like we've been talking about, you know, whatever name you want to slap to it, this bare breasted goddess suckling, Uh, the reincarnated version of her husband that she you know, breasts, feeds and rears to adulthood and turns around and screws him. That's who they're worshiping. They reappropriated this goddess.
Speaker 6: Do you think paganism has sort of corrupted Christianity or not not just Christianity, but every religion? Is it paganism that sort of infiltrated all religions? Because that's what that seems to be a common theme, is.
Speaker 8: No Christianity infiltrated paganism because paganism was already there. And what happened was they just got tired of killing everybody, so they were like, look, what can we do to like make it better so you know, all get along right like And that's yeah, that's what see.
Speaker 1: I got a theory on that.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know a lot of people talk about you know, you even said, you know, paganism infiltrating the church, and a lot of people say, well that, you know, Satan, you know, as far as the Christian worldview has infiltrated the church and destroyed from the inside out and a lot of people, atheists, non believers will point to a lot of these you know, unholy trinities and similar stories of these dying resurrecting gods and how it's associated with the spring equinoxes and you know, and all these similarities and use that as a you know, kind of like a gotcha thing and be like, oh, well, Christ is just another corn king.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I see this as a preconditioning of the coming Christ. And I love how Lewis said, you know, Christ was the myth, you know, and a lot of people hear myth and that they freak out and think it's just a made up story. No, that's not what a myth is. A myth is a story. But Christ was the myth that became fact. And even if you look at the Cross, they thought by killing Christ that that's how they would win and take over the dominion of Earth. But they shot themselves and there on foot. He allowed them to do that, He allowed them to make their own trap, you know. So I think that's kind of what this is. I think that when these fallen angels rebelled and was kicked out of heaven, they kind of knew bits and pieces of the plan because even the demons said to Jesus, you know, to the demoniac, he said, have you come to cast us that before our time? So that shows you they knew that there was a time and what the plan was. They just didn't have all the details. So it's like they knew. So they were like, Okay, we'll come down and we'll pretend to be this dying resurrecting God and we'll you know, lay the ground work this deception. That way, nobody will believe and accept this guy. But I think once again it was God allowed them to do this, to shoot themselves in the foot, because the thing they'd done to try to prevent and thought to God's plan, it actually propped it up because people were more prone to accept a story they were more familiar with.
Speaker 8: Well to you guys, the pagan roots of Lent, like with associated with all of this.
Speaker 7: Did you know why?
Speaker 5: Since you brought it up, I remember that, but I don't remember exactly the story there.
Speaker 8: So it's the morning period for Tammouz and it's exactly the same, it's identical time frame everything. And then they break that fast by taking part in the ham dinner to celebrate the killing in resurrection of Tammuz, and so you know that's they do exactly the same thing, exactly the same thing.
Speaker 2: Helly, you guys, It's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four oh one K or money setting in savings, that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there invested in hard tangible assets, the same thing with your four oh one ks. Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k. That number in a computer system invests into hard tangible assets thats proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure and tell them that dog Brown from Prometheus, Lynn sent you torches high guys for the.
Speaker 8: Forty days, the whole deal, Like it's all the same. So yeah, it's kind of wild when you look at it and wonder like, okay, which which godhood are we looking at here? Because do you guys know who who his father was?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: Like its fail like ball b aa, and so like this is concerning when we look at things and say, you know, how many times is it exchanged in the Bible where they put Lord right? And then who are we talking about? Sometimes and and the Catholic Church really had a big part in obfustating all this, like you know, they just did.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's the problem with like the Victor goes the spoils, you know, with our history because you know, our history is literally written by the people that won, so.
Speaker 8: Absolutely not wrong.
Speaker 5: So so if they were in the wrong, they would paint themselves as they were in the right. So there's a lot of I think there's a lot of missing gaps.
Speaker 7: And when it comes to like when the.
Speaker 5: Saxon's and all that stuff, when all the this the Crusades and all that stuff, like they were literally just killing people because they believe something different from them.
Speaker 8: Yes, and do you guys know the symbol for Timus.
Speaker 5: No, actually Kroll was on the h yes, yes, boxes and solstices.
Speaker 8: I mean, I still believe in the cross, but I'm just saying that that makes it curious when you know, they they start doing representations of it for people all the time, and you know, I'm like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I see that too as another you know, stealing from from the fallen realm. Because God was laying out that symbol to his people even in Exodus. Because if you pay attention, uh, when he was giving out all of his instructions when they were in their wilderness wanderings, even the encampments. You know, he tells you know this this, Uh, the Levites are going to be here in the center, in the Holy of Holies. Uh, the Levites are going to be to the east. And you know, laid it all out. And when you actually draw that out and look down, it's a cross, right, and uh, the the four tribes that were on the outside, and it even says, you know this one is north, this one south east west. When you get to the blessings of Israel that he gives to his sons, those four tribes that are mentioned. He compares them to animals. And how funny that they are the four cordiner points of the Babylonian zodiac. And when you look at that layout of the Israelite camp like looking down, it mirrors the heavens with the holiest of Polis in the center.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: So God, I mean was telling and forecasting the coming of his son, and this cross and even the hidden name of God that the Levites now knew the priesthood knew was Jodha vove Hay. You know the tetragrammaton. But when you look at it in Paleo Hebrew, it's symbols and the old looks like an arm and the old looks like a like a nail. And so when you read that out, it says, behold the hand, behold the nail. So God was forecasting this stuff long before.
Speaker 1: So think about that.
Speaker 2: The Levite priests was on the day of Atonement, was sprinkling the blood on the mercy seat, saying the hidden name of God. They old, Hey, hey, behold the hand, behold the nail in the center of a cross, sprinkling the blood on the mercy seat. So yeah, I mean, you have Tamus and all these dying resurrecting God, stealing the Cross, stealing all this symbology and stuff. But once again, I mean they stole it. I think, trying to deceive the nations and get them to reject the coming Messiah. But they shot themselves in the foot, I believe.
Speaker 1: Once again.
Speaker 7: Sounds like.
Speaker 5: I mean, uh so when you were when you were saying that, I kind of like started thinking about, you know how, you know how people that have back in the day, there was no way to communicate from you know, island to island, and a lot of these people have like different tribes of people have the same lores and stuff.
Speaker 7: I find it. I was because you were talking.
Speaker 5: You started by talking about the cross and these four tribes, and I started thinking about, you know, everything that I've seen through the American Native culture, you know, even at the the reservation that you know, my family's from. So like we have this like cross looking thing with four dots in each corner that represents four four corners, and then we have all they all have the same colors to represent four different things. So we got black, white, red, and yellow. Those were the main colors because that's the only colors that they could make back back in those days. So I wonder if like, because they believe in they they're more spiritual, like everything is alive and but there is a creator thing, like a creator entity, much like God.
Speaker 7: And I almost.
Speaker 5: Wonder if that has any kind of correlation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of them think that some of these tribes were, you know, like lost tribes of Israel that you know, come here daring like a diaspora. Chief Joseph Riverwind, I've had him on the show several times, and he was even talking about specifically the Cherokee. He's like an ambassador to the Cherokee Nation because his wife is Cherokee. But he said, over there in Israel, they were singing Cherokee songs to the Creator and doing different things, he said, and some Hebrew God just walks up to him.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: You were singing about yahooa and this, that and the other, and was telling about what they were singing about and everything.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, you can speak Cherokee. And he's like, no, you were singing and in Hebrew. He was, no, you were singing in Hebrew. He said.
Speaker 2: Some of the stuff I couldn't pick up he said, but several of the words I picked up.
Speaker 1: He said, that's that's Hebrew.
Speaker 2: So they were talking about how even the languages are so similar. Even the name of God from Cherokee to Hebrew is almost identical.
Speaker 5: Damn, son, my mind is blown right now, holy ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you if you look at ancient so I mean, if you look at all these megaliths all around the world, is pretty uh, pretty evident that there was a worldwide culture that existed that probably has put the same language and shared the same knowledge. So you know, that's a whole nother rabbit hole. I guess you could we could go down.
Speaker 1: With try to keep it on.
Speaker 6: And yeah, you know it's so habits go down when you know, Rabbits are like known to serve as messengers between the conscious world and you know, the spirit or the warrens of the mind, right, the spirit or the I don't know what you want to call it, because I'm trying to use the right word here, but it's the from the conscious world and from this reality in the conscious world, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, they come from the below. I never thought of that. That's a good point.
Speaker 8: And Timas' birthday is also December twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: So like, yeah, that's an another thing that Jesus wasn't born in December, he.
Speaker 8: Was born in tex time. Many postulate that he was born on September eleventh, and that has a whole lot to do with your story that we started with.
Speaker 5: That's the Oh my, I heard that too. Actually, I think I heard it on another podcast that somebody had done some research and it was a woman and she was like one hundred percent sure that Jesus was born on September eleventh, and it was it was a pretty interesting talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know at lation twelve, I mean, that's all astronomical. Is it even says it in there, It says, well, it says, behold, these signs were in heaven. A woman clothed in the sun. That's Virgo, twelve stars on her head. That that's the constellation Leo, the moon at her feet, the dragon laying away to devour the child, that's that's Hydra. You have all those things lined up, and they got that computer system I can't remember the name of it now, but you can wind the hands of time like a clock and all those things line up over the middle of East when you take the moon, it narrows it down to like a two minute window. They said to September eleventh, three BC that they believe that was the sign or the star conjunction that the magi I seen.
Speaker 1: Pretty wild, that is.
Speaker 5: Do you do you think that, you know, making these these holidays like the way that we celebrate them now modern and in present day, do you think that we're giving life to the entities that once were? And possibly maybe not that might not even be a good thing.
Speaker 8: Oh, everything is energy. You know when we talk about what con purece the ether, even people like Steiner and different you know anthroposophy and Madam Blovotsky, they talk about why you do rituals, which these are rituals, and that they absolutely pierced the ether. So I mean, yeah, I think they have an effect. You know, do they at what point do they interfere for a Christian? I'm not sure, you know, but it definitely. I mean, if I could do it all over again, and I never ever celebrated Easter with my kids, I would not start now at all. I would do pass over.
Speaker 6: The time to penetrate the ether. What you're talking about is in that liminal time which is the dusk and dawn. Basically that's when ironically, that's when rabbits are the most they're they're crepuscular, that's when they're the most active, right, So, and occultists know this. This is when the veil is That's when the veil is the thinnest, and so they'll they'll do a lot of that's when they do their magic. That's when they communicate with spirits, that's when they have these transformative experiences. But I've talked about this on my show, which is the reason why it's thin is because when the sun is basically charging the atmosphere. Okay, that's that's how the air glow works. That's why we look up it's blue.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: So the sunlight charges the atmosphere during the day, and when it goes down, the atoms and the molecules in the upper atmosphere sort of you know, energize or I'm sorry, Whenever the sun's out, it energizes the atmosphere that the molecules in the atoms. When it goes away, that's when that that time when the basically the ether is plasma, and that's when the plasma starts to sort of disperse back into its original form of plasma. And then that's whenever you have all these things coming.
Speaker 5: That's like.
Speaker 6: It goes deep with that obviously, but it it is basically the thinnest that because the sun is this is where the this is where the idea of God's light comes from. Like when you say the name of Christ, these these beings disappear because the name of in the name of Christ is the embodiment of that light. So when the sun's out during the day, these these entities that exist in the state of plasma or ether there they stay at bay. When the sun shifts. As the sun shifts away, it starts getting dark. All of that loosens back up, and these things start forming back up up again. And and that's why you have all these things do There's there's helicopters and stuff that fly over my house all night long, like you know there and there. I got a buddy who lives here in town, and he has like a portal in his house basically or like right above his farm. And every time there's an ospray flying over. There's no there's no marine bases nearby, but every time there's an ospray flying over, we text each other and like, I'm like, what's going on at the farm today? I mean, because we sort of know that there's there's these little magnetic field hot spots of energy, these little energy vortex is that sort of spin up as the sun disperses. And again, this is the time when things happen the most early in the morning and late and late in the evening as the sun's going down. So uh, again, that's where that's where the idea of this rabbit comes in as a crepuscular Uh, you know, it's the the again, they're the the liminal idea of transformation between day and night and night and day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And also to your point, you can do that well for Martinus anyway, are the spring equinox and the fall equinox as well, And this is happening right after that happens, so yeah, yeah, oh the spring equinox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right after springing equinox, what happens.
Speaker 8: Uh, that's when well supposedly on the day of the spring equinox and the fall equinox is the best time to conjure spirits, and that the veil is not only the thinnest like with the time of the day, but with the time of the season, gotcha.
Speaker 2: And I was just going to say that as far as like the Christian side of it, even the changing of the you know the calendar, the Gogoian calendar. You know, God gives his people these feasts and these holy days and their their divine appointments. All right, guys, here's the part where I could and ask promised at the beginning of the video. I wanted to not give you, guys, just the short run of the meal. I want to give you a full rundown and show you the significance of all the things that took place and how they connect to the feasts and holy days. Now, I try to give credit where credit is due. I learned a lot of these revelations back in twenty twelve from Mark Bilts in his book God's Daytimer. I highly suggest that you guys give that book a read if you haven't read this book already. But now, without further delay, let's take a closer look with a new set of Jewish glasses for an even better appreciation for this already amazing set of events. Israel was commanded to take a lamb without blemish that was one year old and sacrifice for the Passover meal, and this was on the fourteenth of Nissan at twilight. Jesus was born in Bethlehem, and in Hebrew this means the house of bread. Jesus was the bread of life. The tenth day of Nissan, the priest would carry the passover lamb through the north gate of the temple while singing Sons one eighteen. At feasts, the Jews usually sing Psalms one fourteen through one eighteen, and they.
Speaker 1: Call it the hellale.
Speaker 2: And here's where we get the Christian term hallelujah. John twelve tells us six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany to dine with Lazaruth, who he just raised from the dead. This was the evening of Nissan. The eighth and Jewish days begin at sundown, not sunrise, so this was basically the ninth Verse twelve says. The next day the tenth a crowd had arrived at the temple, hearing Jesus was headed to Jerusalem. And honestly, people were probably already crowding in this area because this day was the day that the priests would carry the passover lamb through the north gate of the temple. Remember this was a big event, and the people would sing these psalms, especially Psalms one eighteen. One of the lyrics sings, Hosannah, bless us as he comes in the name of the Lord.
Speaker 1: If you remember in.
Speaker 2: That story, a crowd of people runs out to greet Jesus with palm branches, saying the same words. Two lambs were coming through the gate at that time, one through the North gate. Jesus, the true Lamb of God was coming through the east gate. And remember the lamb had to be inspected for four days per Jewish law, to be sure that it was without fault or blemish. When the Pharisees heard that Jesus was coming coming in the east gate and that the praises were seen to him, John twelve says a hit squad was sent to try and find fault in his teaching. When he was arrested, Pilot nor Herod could find fault in him either. This was christ fulfilling that levitical law. Matthew twenty six says, on the first day of the Feast of Unloved Bread, disciples asked where he wanted to eat the passover meal. This feast lasts for several days and begins to passover. The famous Last Supper took place on the night of the day Passover began what we would consider a day early. At the supper, Christ took bread and broke it, offering it to them as his body. Then took a cup offering and said it was his blood that would be poured out for the new Covenant. Christ was signaling to his followers he was literally the fulfillment of the ceremony those people had been practicing since Exodus. His body would be literally broken and his blood literally spilled, so death would pass over them. And it says close to the supper they sung a hymn to close the meal before leaving to the Mount of Olives. The psalms they sung literally had Jesus's name in them. The Lord is my Salvation. Salvation in Hebrew is Yeshuah. In that very psalm it talks about the sacrifice being bound to the altar. Later that night, Jesus was bound and arrested in the garden of Gassemine Mark twenty five tells us in the third hour.
Speaker 1: Which is nine a m.
Speaker 2: The time when the priests were binding the lamb to the altar in the temple at the same time, Christ was being bound to the cross, and it also says in the sixth hour to the ninth hour, darkness fell upon the land. The ninth hour was the time of the evening sacrifice, according to the rabbinic writings and traditions. Once the sacrifice was completed, he proclaimed, it is finished. These were Christ's exact last words on the cross. The scripture also says at this moment the temple veil was torn in two, no longer anything separating us from God, and he was buried during the feast of Unloved Bread arose in the Feast of First Fruits, so as the priests were offering the the first fruits of the harvest, Jesus was being presented as the first fruits of the resurrection. See, guys, this is just amazing to me. You know, Christ said, you know, he come to fulfill the law. And a lot of hyperliteral people focus on the law of Moses. The law of Moses came because of transgression, and often when they use that term law, they're referring to the Torah. He was saying he come to fulfill the Torah because the Torah was pointing to Jesus's coming the entire way that verse that I told you about in Revelations that said that Christ was the plan from the foundation. He was the plan the whole time. And it's amazing when you look at God's calendar, God's timer, his feasts and holy days, how they line up perfectly, and how these events in the Bible line up perfectly with these feasts and holy days, and every single time Christ fulfills the law. It's beautiful.
Speaker 7: That is, that's super interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 6: And they're doing it at certain times a day as well to get that energetic charge from the earth that alignments of Earth with the Sun and things like that too. So there's a lot of energy. I mean, you know, Christ was sacrificed or crucified on the thirty third parallel, which I talked a lot about on my show. So there's a lot of like energetic lay lines and energies that happen. A lot of these esoteric things, these sacrifices and things happen, you know, and that and again that goes back to what Pagans do. They sacrifice a lot too.
Speaker 5: So yes, I've I've always found it interesting that that why do they sacrifice so much? There's literally a sacrific for everything throughout that they do.
Speaker 6: You know, they still do it today through war and child sacrifice and other stuff.
Speaker 1: They do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, do you think that, like.
Speaker 5: So because a lot of people attached like a negative thing when they say paganism or that somebody is a pagan that they're like like this dark person or whatever, and then it's just like this little blonde girling now I'm a wicked or whatever. Do you think that, like it's do you think that pagan paganism is bad at all?
Speaker 7: Likely?
Speaker 5: If you're if you're making, if you're sacrificing children, obviously that's terrible. That's very bad. So, like I know, like this these New Age move movements and all and stuff like that that are attached that with paganism and stuff like that, which like I said, like wicked and stuff or being a white witch and whatnot.
Speaker 6: If it was if it was good, they wouldn't have to put it in Disney movies and all these other things, and they wouldn't have to brand it in our minds with you know, holidays, Easter and you know, Christmas holidays and things like that. If it was good, good just feels natural to us. You know, we don't have to That's light. That's love and anytime you feel that, anytime someone gives you a compliment. We were talking before the show. It just feels good. And when you give compliments, it feels good. That's what love and light is. That's it. There's there's You don't have to read like a million different things or study all these different things. Is dark and light.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: I mean you either if you're doing bad things in the name of darkness, then you're on the lower vibrational scare. If you're doing things in the name of you know, light and love, you're on the higher vibrational scale. And anything in between that all of that is energy manipulation. Everything is is to manipulate your energy and forget it, to disconnect you. Like I said earlier, from source, from light, from God. That's we have a direct connection to God. We don't need to pray to statues. We don't need to have lucky rabbits, foot talismans and all these other different things. And they're trying to summon something, they're trying to pull something from the ether. We're we don't have to do all that. All we have to do is look inward, look look towards that light within us. That's why when we pray, we close our eyes. And that's why when you hold up your hands you can feel that energy when you worship God. So all this other stuff is just they're summoning some kind of you know, negative energies. They've got to do all these different things and make bruise and you know, chop off you know this, make homunculuses and all these other things. I don't know, man, that's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: I mean the church, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, because it said, you know, at the at at the cross, you know, his final words, he said, you know, it is finished, and it talked about that said the veil, the temple veil was torn from top to bottom. And that veil it was talking about that was this dividing wall, curtain that kept people from entering the holiest of holies. And this was the presence of God. So it was a separation for us from God. So it was even signaling there that dividing while that separation between man and God was now gone. But before we go, hey, I want to hit you guys with this because it takes full circle to the thing I was talking about the cross and the wilderness, the sacrificial things. I'll tie in drop caps in your old English Bibles. You know a lot of people look at those and just thinks those are just decorative and that's you know, pretty little, twisty, big letters. But no, they copied that from the Hebrew Bible and with the Hebrew languae, which those letters are symbols. You know, they have meanings to them. You know, there's some like some symbology and some esoteric stuff, and they used that in their scrolls and their books that it was like a style of writing they used. And basically that was like a headline on a newspaper, and it was a style of writing they did. So they knew when they're writing something, that first letter was to symbolize the subject matter of the scroll or the thing they were talking about. So, for instance, Genesis, the first symbol is a bet. Well in Hebrew, that bet is a symbol for home. So Genesis right there. Any Hebrew person reading that soon as they seen that first letter, they knew this was a book about home.
Speaker 1: So when you.
Speaker 2: Get to John chapter nineteen, verse twenty two, this is that scene where they're making the name plate of Jesus, and the Pharisees are just pissed. They're like, no, you can't put that. You got to change it. And what it said. It said in there that they wrote Jesus's name plate. This name plate was basically your your charge papers. They hung this above the cross. That way, whoever passed by they seen your name and what you were being killed for. And it said they wrote it in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. That way everybody knew what was up and that it read Jesus of Nazareth, king of the Jews. And the Pharisee said, no, no, no, you must change it. You must change it that he said he was king of the Jews, or he claimed he was king of the Jews, and pilot in this text he just says, I have written what I have written. And once again, well we're not, you know, Jewish, it's lost to us. But that drop cap thing comes into play. And that's why they got so pissed off, because when you take that and you look at the very first letter of each of those words, when you take them out and put them together, it's the tetragrammaton. It's the name of.
Speaker 1: God, yolde hay vov hay.
Speaker 2: So they killed him for claiming to be God, and even his name plate proclaimed him to be. And it comes full circle the day of Atonement, the Levite priest and the holiest of Holy sprinkling the blood on the mercy seat, saying the hidden name of God, behold the hand, behold the knelt yodey vov hay. There he was on the cross, had the name of God written above his head, and the priests the final thing they would say when they sprinkled the blood, they would say, it is finished. And that was the last dying words of Jesus Christ on the cross.
Speaker 5: I want to start reading the Bible. The last time Justin was on I told him that it almost seems like God seems to be reaching out to me right now. And the more people that I talk to, like like the three of you, and Drew ski is one of them for sure, and Riley and stuff like that, like I think there is like I have I have this like weird feeling of like I want to get baptized, And I know that doesn't make me more like closer to God or anything. I just know that forming a relationship with him is what's going to bring him, bring me closer. But my son is has randomly started talking about God and he's created a TikTok where he shares scripture and stuff like that, and he's asked me for Bibles. My my daughter all of a sudden, because I've been talking to my son about God and stuff, then she wanted She's told her mother. She's like, instead of getting me a tablet, I want a Bible for Christmas and stuff like that. And I'm just like, what is happening right now? And I just feel like the two, like two of the most important things of my life are now like talking about God.
Speaker 7: Like I feel like there's something to that.
Speaker 5: And I mean, obviously he knows me, he knows that I care about them so much, and that's what he's speaking, That's how he's speaking to me.
Speaker 7: So I just wanted to share that with you guys. So great.
Speaker 8: I think that's the sign of the times as well. I think, yeah, even children understand the importance at this time. And it's not weird to feel like you want to be baptized. You know what I did it and I already what technically was through the LDS Church. But you know, he doesn't have to be in a church. I did it in a reservoir because I felt like that was more connection with where I'm at in my journey. So and it doesn't have to be like people make it eat. They're like you literally could have a normal person help you with that. So it doesn't have to be a priest.
Speaker 1: It doesn't your warfare. It's a decoration of war, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean that's probably why you're getting that tug honestly, because it's it's a it's planting your battle flag, letting the enemy know which team you've batten for.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I feel that. I feel that.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, this was an awesome, awesome chat. I really appreciate all of you. If you don't mind one last time letting everybody know who you are where they can find you, and we'll start with Heidi awesome.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you so much again for having me. I love everybody on this panel. I always have a fun time talking to everybody, so thank you for that. And Unfiltered Rise Everywhere podcasts are served. Also, if you do a search for Heidi Luv Heidi Love, you'll find a lot of shows that I don't post of my own to my page because that's weird for me. So find those out there right and unfiltered ricepodcast dot com and I'll see you guys there.
Speaker 7: Nice, nice, well, Heidi.
Speaker 5: I adore you and thank you so much for doing this. And justin if you don't mind going ahead and letting everybody know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Prometheus Limb's podcast, same thing, anywhere you can find the podcast stuff. Just search up the name. You'll be able to find me there. And I'm that weird guy that posts my podcast from everybody. I all my content more content, baby, glut get it, get it.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 2: It's more content man. That way all your listeners can get. It's a one stop shop, baby, that's true, absolutely a store.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Brad.
Speaker 6: I think I think we ought to leave everyone on this note as well. The rabbit is a trickster. It's a shape shifter. So the idea of the Easter bunny being a rabbit designed to lead you down another rabbit hole and get you again off the spiritual path of awakening and Christ and light and love and all the other stuff. So remember that anytime you see Easter rabbits in the esoteric and the occult world. That means that it's a symbol of chaos and it's trying to drive you away from the path of light and love. Okay, So anyways, you guys can find me at the awakenpodcast dot com. All of my links are on there. I have my own little link tree on there as well. I don't actually have a link tree, but I'm not big on like YouTube and rumble and all that stuff. There's a reason why I do that for I do web design and marketing for a living, so I know the kind of corruption that's involved with shadow banning and all that stuff, like I see it every day through search engine optimization and things like that. We talked about a little bit before the show. So but you can find me at my website is probably the best place to go, and also find me on Spotify and Apple and also if you guys don't mind kind of plug Two more shows two friends of Mine go ahead, man okay with Kevin Okay, Yeah, Arrivals from Codegas, Codecs of Curiosities, and my buddy Caesar Pagan from the Beyond the Frequency three six nine podcasts. Go check those guys out as well. Awesome shows, Awesome guys.
Speaker 7: So nice man, nice man.
Speaker 5: Well again, guys, I appreciate you taking the time. You know, time is our greatest currency, and the fact that you guys came and spend spent this time with me it absolutely means a lot to me. And I appreciate all three of you. Love all three of your shows. I listened to it as much. Listen to all of your shows as much as I possibly can. There's so many podcasts out there, but I do make it a point to get to your guys, and I just wanted to let you know that I am also a fan.
Speaker 7: So I I am.
Speaker 5: Especially appreciative that you guys did this with me today. But as for the listeners, thank you for listening. If you don't mind like, follow, share, subscribe, leave a rating and review. If your podcaster does not allow you to leave a review, you can leave one on my website where the weird Ones are podcast dot com. That is also where you can get merched like this shirt, my hat, the shirt behind me. You can also get hot sauce, coffee, and supplements, and you can also find things that I write, because I do do that a little bit. But other than that, I hope you enjoyed the show, and I hope you have a good night, good day, whatever time you decide to listen to this and remember question everything and stay weird.
Speaker 8: This concludes our broadcast day.
Speaker 3: Click because in the end, none of us have very long listened. Life fleeting, and if you ever.
Speaker 9: Distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky, when the stars are strung across the velvety night, and when a shooting star streaks through the blackness turning night and the day, make a wish.