Speaker 1: Praya von Doom, my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Freya Underscore Vaughan Underscore. Doom links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Make sure you support the content creators that come on the show, otherwise they no longer come on the show. Praya, it's a pleasure to have you on tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you. Thank you for having me, Thank you.
Speaker 1: For being on. Let me start with a really odd question to begin with, what do you consider with everything you do, the whole breadth of it. What is your job title being awesome?
Speaker 2: I fucked bitches and get money. My life is awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: One a job title, I would just say, like just an artist, if I had to choose one thing all around artists, because what I see like porn being as sex as emotion, emotion right the rocks or you can create with as a human body, and it's improvement throughout time and sculptures and paintings and drawings and theatrics. So the fact that we get to capture that shit on camera, it's so beautiful to me and artistic as well. So I guess whether I'm on the camera, off the camera. Either way, I'm being an artist in itself. So there you go.
Speaker 1: I've heard artist. I've heard obviously, content creator. I've heard social media manager. Hot girl, social media manager. I heard from someone. I was like, that's awesome, and I mean, she is a porn star. But when you think about all the additional work that goes in, you know, you shoot a X amount of hour scene and then how much worth of edit if it's your own personal one editing promotion. This that I think the general consensus, not general consensus, but the ignorant kind of out of the industry Consensusspraya shows up on set, she gets fucked for about a half hour. Well it's an hour long scene, so maybe an hour. Then she goes home, she counts her tens of thousands of dollars she got paid for that day, and never has to do anything again. It's not generally the concept, is it?
Speaker 2: No? I mean it's it's pretty fun. I would say my job. I've gotten to a point in my career where I get to pick and choose what I do now if I feel like even shooting for a mainstream company too, So for me, it's like I only choose projects that I see potential in it, or that I see is going to be super fucking fun, that's like worth my time. So for me, it pretty much is like at this point, like I show up, I get paid a shit ton of money to fuck my friends, and I have a freaking blouse.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So maybe it does lean a little more that way to how the general person sees it for you, but that obviously came from years of grinding and hard work to get there, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a lot. There were some days where I shop homework and I'd be like, fuck this person ugly as all. I'm glad Jesus made doggy Style for a reason. God damn it, we're coming back to that. That's one of my questions later on. Let me ask you, though, Let's just se the boring one and clear it out of the way. Not boring, I'm sure, I'm sure it's exciting, But how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry?
Speaker 1: Was it? Did you have a gig before and then this was like the crossover where You're like, fuck it, I can't do this anymore, I'm stepping in or did you just go in full force right away, like what was your journey? Not to sound corny, but no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not corny at all. So for me, I come from a film background. I went to school for creative writing and scriptwriting so ever, degree in screenwriting and production and a master's in entertainment business. So I come from like the film word world anyway, And that was my job. I was working on television commer I still do television, Durren commercials and music video. It's mostly music videos these days. I produced. But I started sleeping with a playboy playmate, and she and I've always been curious about porn. I've always been super sexual freak. Everyone that I've ever dated, we used to throw orgies and massive party like I've always been very just hyper sexual as you will. And so like whenever I started seeing this girl, is just like, holy shit, like fit me on set, let me see what this sills all fucking about, like the same like you only live fucking once, you know what I mean, Joey ban So, fuck it, let's try it out. If it's not for me, I'm just gonna fuck right off. It's fun. And so I went and it was all fucking blast. We butt ass naked on set. Everyone's on set. They all treat you with so much respect, you're all joking, you're eating like. It feels just so natural. Even when a very sharp on a set where people that I don't really know are on there, it still feels so comfortable, as opposed to being on like a commercial set or a TV set where I'm fully closed and I'm still kind of getting talked to hype away sometimes because I'm four foot fucking eight, a little girl bossing people around. You know, some people are not gonna like that too much, like some people might have some animosities. So it's like, huh, what makes me happiest at the end of the day. Fucking porn And plus I get paid a ton of money to fuck these hot people. What no fucking I said, thank you, wambam, thank you man, high five my grandmother and was like, thank you for giving birth to my family line, because this life is awesome.
Speaker 1: Any college kids out there, just so you know, she is a degree in script writing, a bachelor's and you have more than that. I have a bachelor's in television, radio and film production. So if you go to film school, you're gonna end up doing something in porn, most likely Mike, what did you do? What did I do? I haven't done it. I do this. I do podcasting. It's funny. Television, radio, and film. I like radio the best. It's like I've always loved just listening to people talk, as stupid as that sounds, because it reminds me of especially if it's a comedy show or something like that, reminds me of working at best By warehouse in the back. The guys are busting balls. I just like being around conversation, and I like hearing interesting conversations. Funny, in college, my professor used to tell me all the time. He'd be like, well, you really half asked this, and I would say, yeah, no I did. I didn't do a great job on that. I didn't necessarily care. And then he would say, well, you can always direct porn. And you know, we're moving along, we're taking sious.
Speaker 2: What kind of porn? Where'd you direct?
Speaker 1: You know. It's weird because I my preferences on porn are so much more advanced than my skill set would be. I like watching Damn, she's interviewing me. Look how she turned it around. I really like group stuff. I like the constant movement. I like almost the free use aspect of it, where you know, we're all consenting here, we're all agreeing, everyone's good. So this guy can jump to this girl. And I like the idea of the girl experiencing multiple men, different sizes, different grabbing of the hips. Whatever it is, What could I shoot? I don't know, like a solo on a cell phone. Maybe if you ask me, I'll light it real well for you. But no, I what I like? I you know I've wrought it my and look, neither of us here or anti porn whatsoever, but I personally have absolutely rotted my brain with porn, so the normal stuff doesn't do it for me anymore. And not weird or gross or anything like that. More just multiplying the people is what I'm looking for. More in there, getting it around me lean mee, ask have you directed anything yet? Like direct it either?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, lot? What is your favorite thing to direct, type or niche or whatever it is and what is your least favorite? What is something that you again like me go, if you were setting it up, you were asked to do the scene, you had the idea of doing the scene, what is something you would be like, Oh, fuck this is I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Well. One thing that I would not be excited for is like lovey dovey wore your to make love. So I like hardcore shit, like I like to show up on sets, smack somebody around and called them a little bit, spit in their fucking face, making choke on my piss, or like pro a fucking funnel in their acid piss, and make them call me a good girl, like you know what I mean. Or but whenever it comes to like softcore stuff, it's like, Okay, that's really sweet. And it's also really hard to make talent want to like actually be passionate. That's another factor to it, other than that's not my personal thing. But a lot of these talents like they don't like to kiss each other, and a lot of that concludes like being passionate, like passionately kissing passionately like And I feel like I have to like direct even more whenever I do this because I'm telling people, okay, like cress their body, what do you mean, russ like bitch like crass, like you know what I feel like, It's just it kisses me off because I have to like direct more hand whenever it comes to like BDSM, I'm like, Okay, let your body just speak to you, like, let's just fucking go, Like, listen to what I fucking tell you. You do it however that you want to interpret doing it, and it's usually more expressive.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I don't denigrate any of the three levels of porn that I'm gonna describe right here. You have your top top end stuff, the beautiful lighting I'm thinking like Vixen, I'm thinking stuff like that, right really just perfectly lit, beautiful. Then you have your middle tier, which is good production, real gonzo, we're jumping in, we're doing stuff. Generally those sites have a specific niche or a specific thing we're going for. Then that bottom tier is like you know, grainy camera, you hear Drake in the background. You're like, I don't think they have the rights to that. But going totally, I like living in that middle tier. The top stuff is just too pretty for me, like you said, a little too sensual, a little too beautiful, too many caressing people, not necessarily my thing do you prefer? And again that's again not a denigration to any of those. They all have their specific things. I'm not saying one's better than the other. I'm talking more production quality. Do you prefer to watch any of those levels over the other ones or no, Well, the ones that.
Speaker 2: I like to watch and do, I pretty much like the top tier. Like whenever I shoot for my only fens content, I have directors and producers. I have like a whole pa like a whole set, Like it's literally like I run it like we're shooting it at because like I write out the whole script and everything, like it's a whole fucking scene that we're gonna do. If you're shooting OnlyFans content with me, like we're going to actually do a fucking movie and it's going to look beautiful and cinematic and fucking insane because I want things that like it's not the norm, like things that you're not really gonna get from people. And I can also make it look amateur too, but either way, it's going to still be a big production creating some kind of quality. And so it depends on the talent, because some talent prefer gonzo instead with the Gonzo, it's going to be a high quality kind of crazy gonzo, But it depends some of them. Like I just did one with Club Sandy, where I did like a red room esque kind of thing that turned out to be very cinematic, but it holds at like that grimy feel to it, and yeah, it varies. And then I did one with these for Beautiful Girls and it was very I guess amateur esquecause we tried to do it from like our little povs in the background and cuteese. But either way, it was still a big set, like I had a big crew there and everything and handling it.
Speaker 1: So what's a red room type? But the only reference to a red room I have is like a murder room in a dark web video, and that's because I saw a foreign movie one time. Is that just are we lighting it red or we doing I legitimately don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, A lot of it is like it depends on what you want to say red room too. I should be careful with that because some people might get but hurt. For me, it's like having like an actual red dungeon feel like a dark like, oh shit, the moment just changed. It's gonna give you goosebumps. You're kind of scared round now, like, oh my god, I'm scared. It's amazing. And then other red rooms. I just like thought, like what kind of like this like just a cute, too little red room. So I guess it depends on people, But for me, a red room is like an actual like red room, like dungeon and scary good.
Speaker 1: Feel what do you like better? That's not a sentence. What do you like to do better? And that's not a sentence either, Correctly, you like being in front of the camera behind the camera more.
Speaker 2: See. I like being in front of the camera because it's a fucking blast and I'm very like dominant and aggressive, and even whenever I am behind the camera, I still end up taking control over the whole situation and everything, and I'm always like, all right, fuck it, let me just hop in and like do things. So I like to be in front of the camera because it's like it just feels so natural and so fun and it's really good to like lead a scene and then watch my co stars just have fun with it. And I find out my coasts have way more fun whenever I'm in front of the camera with them than maybe behind the camera telling them like do better, bitch, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Were you a theater kid growing up?
Speaker 2: No? No, I was a four university athlete, and I was always in the newspapers. I won so many awards, it's I've literally I had a scholarship to college for a ride for running. I was a four university track and cross country runner, and I was a sports journalist, so I was really in the athletic.
Speaker 1: My wife and I are rewatching mad Men right now, right, and I look at John Hamm, and apparently John Hamm has a giant dick like the size of my arm. So you look like that you have that talent and you have a giant dick. I don't think that's fair because there's somebody else that when he was being created, they took all that talent from and gave it to him by accident. So what you're telling me is, you're an athlete, you're a creative genius. You are very sexy, and you are in control of situations. You know how to take control of situations. Have you ever felt bad for that girl somewhere with like no legs and uh, you know she can't has one eye that doesn't work because you took all her talent away from her.
Speaker 2: No, because she could be making a shit ton of money having no legs in one. I are you kidding me that? Girls, you'd be rolling in money with her one arm or whatever he's left over. God damn money. I hope you're making bank out there, and I hope I fuck you one day.
Speaker 1: Your name obviously comes from the Marvel character I assume my last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, doctor Doom.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you like an actual comic fan or did you just grab that name because it's cool.
Speaker 2: I actually went to college initially for comic book writing, and then I found out that I really fucking suck at drawing, Like I can't draw like my stake figures. I fucking lopsided. It's shitty as fuck. And I'm lucky that the school that I went to was like my classes, how you every type of writing style, and I just like felt so natural into screenwriting that I was just like, you know what, this is a way better thing than I can write out comic book characters like series and movies and TV shows. And that's what I actually did in my classes. I would create like comic book characters and write them as like stories and shit. Yeah, so I'm ot in the middle with that.
Speaker 1: You know What's so funny to me? Is you went to school for it. But your concept at that time was because there aren't there artists and writers, aren't they separate most of them. Your concept at that time was still, I need to do everything with this.
Speaker 2: Exactly that that's my problem. I always want full control and everything, even with like my work life, I have full control over literally everything. I just I love it. It makes me feel very nice.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned something before, and it's in your bike. You were four foot eight? Is that legally, uh you could get handicapped passes?
Speaker 2: I fucking tried so hear this shit. I went to the fucking place to try to get it, because, like bro, I can't reach past the second shelf first of all of anything, of any fucking thing. Whenever I troup things or cook things, the shelf is up to here. I walk into a fucking bar. Afterwards, the letter is just like be like hi, you know. And so I told the lady at the place, I was like, hey, like my life, like I kind of need some help here, some disability, like I can't say it with a fucking guy. And she was just like, well, how does it impact your work life? Does it impact your money? And I was like fuck, I didn't say that's out loud, but I was like, if anything, I make more money being so fucking tiny. God damn it. And I just stared at her and she stared back at me, and then she kind of just laughed and was like, that doesn't impact due. I was like, I can't reach the second shelf, and she was like, you can get a step stool. And I was like when I drive after wear booster seat, and she was like a lot of people do that, and I was like, well, fuck, So I didn't get away with it. I just my friend told me that I should have walked in there with a fucking limp and like baggy clothes and I should have pretended like I was in like horrible shape, and I didn't. I fucked up. I really fucked up. Guys.
Speaker 1: No, you did the right thing. I'll tell you this story. Now. I come off as like a really nice guy, but like the second someone's driving too slow or I get annoyed with something, that's when all the sea words start flying out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: My fingers so blasted.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I pulled up to a crumble cookie the other day. It was my wife's birthday and I wanted to get her couple cookies for the family and whatever. And I see this old couple park in one handicapped spot in front of me, and you know, the wife gets out very slowly and the husband's waiting in the car. And then I see like this, you know, mid forties, white lady pull into the next handicap spot, no sticker, nothing on the plate. She walks inside the crumble cookie. Umm, so what do you guys have here? I'm like, it's cook they have cookies. Lady like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it's just annoyed. She wasted so much time. And I thought of that lady. I was like, what if there was another couple that needed to park there and some other old lady? So I spit on her window on the way out because fuck her. I'm yeah, I'm gross. Like what do you want for me? I'm a I'm a justice seeker. I seek senses of justice. You know, do you think any of your dominant personality you are in a positive way? Controlling personality? That sounds negative, but you know what I mean, Like the same way, I got to touch everything I'm doing because because I don't want to get mad at you for doing it. The way it wasn't seen in my head.
Speaker 2: Exactly re like I don't want any of those issues, Like I want everything cleared by me, so if something does fuck up, I know it's my fault.
Speaker 1: Like, does any of your sense of that come from being a smaller person?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I think like I think it came from being in college, to be completely honest, because I used to be so relaxed and just chill, and then like I would let my classmates take over assignments and shit, and they would always fuck it up, and I'd be like, oh, da da da, it's fine, and slowly that kind of like would start eating away, and then eventually I would just start getting angry. And then a little bit of me change from my frontal lobe fully developed at twenty five, and I was just like, you know what, fuck this shit. I can do it way better than everyone else. I don't have to yo with yell at anyone. I can just fucking do it on my own. I think my frontal lobe really is like the thing that really took over everything, because beforehand I was just like a little fucking pixie, like yay, like just do whatever everyone else wants to do. I don't give a fuck. That's why in the beginning of my career, if you look back on it, I was just a party girl. I didn't really care. I was just more like let da no da da, and just a pretty little thing, do whatever everyone else wants me to do. And then I'm just like, no, fuck that, I have to write everything off. I have to figure out what's the idea beforehand. I like, I have to know everything. So I think it's when this fully developed, and whenever I lost my fucking patience with my classmates, that's when I finally was like okay, and then I liked it. I like it a lot because then I never failed after that. I had straight d's in every single class. I had like everything in life and anything that I've ever wanted to do, and like in this career, like my other career, like in life in general, I've always done it within a year's time. So like literally any hurdle, everything, it's all just because I took over.
Speaker 1: You know, I have real middle management vibe. I really like setting the tone of the project, letting other people do it, and then come in at the end to go, let's change this, let's do this. Differently, Let's change this differently, and good to go.
Speaker 2: You like a CEO. You come in with the finder and you tell everyone, Okay, this is what you guys are gonna do, and then you leave for like a couple hours and come back right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Shit, I do it. I do it nicer though, present it like, oh, that's a terrible idea. What if we did this instead? You know? And I smile a lot and I kind of, you know, maybe that's a better idea, don't you think? And then they go, yeah, I guess so your personality makes me laugh. That's pretty much how I've slid through life.
Speaker 2: I think essentially, you're so fucking nice. I would have told them to come over here and put my fists in the mouth and made them read out loud what they wrote down and be like, how stupid does that fucking sound? Right? Let me?
Speaker 1: Okay, has any and I won't ask you for names this whole time. I'm not going to ask you at all her names. But have you ever been on set and had to lose it on someone because of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have. I've been sent to Asia a couple of def yo. I'm just gonna say this for all the males watching it. If I tell you, don't fuck like a jack rabbit right now, because I have the camera up close on your fucking penis and a vagina, and I'm asking you multiple fucking times just long dick it for the camera and you don't long diket. It's not my fucking fault that you end up getting hit Like, I'm sorry, I warned you. I'm Latino. I have a temper.
Speaker 1: Does that okay? All right?
Speaker 2: If you do and it's a light top, it's like a little.
Speaker 1: Thing, sure, totally, Yeah.
Speaker 2: A little dig flick, a little something. Get your shit together.
Speaker 1: Does it make it hard to finish a scene after that though?
Speaker 2: Or no? No, no, it doesn't all right because yet again, I don't work with people that aren't my friends either, So I'm like, they already know my personality tape, they know everything. We're able to just keep the ball rolling your ahead.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it earlier, but and again, no names unless you specifically want to call them out. What happens. I guess it's more back in the day when you had less choice on things. What do you what is a work day feel like when you see the dude and he kind of like looks like me, Like you're like visibly disgusted. How do you how do you? How do you figure that out? Like, Look, I've had day jobs where it's like, oh, we got to do this thing today that sucks, But I can't imagine if it was like, oh, you gotta fuck this monster lady over here, Like how do you process that? Do you go like just the job on those days? And I get it, you don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: But well, for me, it's just like I'm so desensitized by what attractiveness is at this point too. It's all about personality. But like for everyone that I meet, whether or not you're like the really fit guy, a really hunky guy, really whatever the hell you body type looks like. I always joke around with you. I'll be like, hah, I'm nipple height, hide those from you, Like I'll come around. I'll still flirt with you. I'll still flick your nips. I'll joke around like I treat everyone the same way. The horn Chrey time and my mindset as soon as like A'm on set, I'm not here to fucking date you. You know, we're here to create a product. And if somebody hired somebody that I'm not attracted to. For like my counterpart, I know that there's a specific reason why they hired that look like we both are hired for our looks and our personality type, so there's a reason why we're both there and like put together. So I always try to see it as like, you know, we're both here to just fuck it out and create a firefucking And I don't care if you're hot, if you're not, like conventionally or not, Like what even is hot at this point? What is normality either as well? So I just look at the person and if they're a great fucking talent, then I'm like, hell, yeah, we're gonna have wild, stoppy, fucking sex today. And if they're not, then I'm like, oh, share right, well you're on my no list now. But I don't really look at people for like how they look. Like I've been on set where the guys are super fucking fit and they're the worst fucks I've ever had in my fucking life. And meanwhile, guys over here with dad bods are fun and shit, So you know, like it just it depends on the person. I don't really care about, Like if you're attractive if you're not attractive, because for me, it's not a dating pool, it's a workspace and it's something to just have fun with.
Speaker 1: I Uh, I go back to when I was younger and I started watching porn. Definitely not under eighteen, but eighteen plus, sneaking, sneaking to trade a tape to buy fucking used porn DVDs. Yeah, definitely. I was eighteen at that point when DVDs?
Speaker 2: Did you get? What was your thing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, I'll tell you quick. Earlier this week, I interviewed Cindy Crawford, who was not the Cindy Crawford. She was porn star Cindy Crawford from the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: What Cindy Crawford what I want to fuck?
Speaker 1: Look at? And she looks great now, but go look at early pictures of her. She is something man. First porn DVD I ever bought, and it's so funny because she is reviving a brand. She's reviving the Anarchy DVD's brand. First one I ever bought was an Anarchy DVD and it was Okay, it's not exactly the most pleasant title, but it was horror gaggers too. Uh, little direct and I I went and I looked back at like the cast to see so I could reference it to her when I interviewed her the other day. It's all of my favorite porn stars. So I'm wondering if that first one really imprinted on my head where it's like these are performers you like now it's literally like the greatest hits for me, and it's you know, just like I don't know at the point of that. Oh. So I was interviewing Cindekruff for the other day and I just I think about the early two thousands and the guys nowadays. Yes, maybe they more professional, maybe they're I don't know, whatever, But the guys from back then, man, some of them were rough. Some of them looked like your uncle who wasn't allowed at like family functions anymore. Some of them look like doc workers. Oh yeah, but they had nine inches and they could keep it hard. So I always reference that and go, like, man, if I was a chick, I would hate that shit back then, I really would hate it. But it's a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just numb yourself, like you just become desensitized and you just you just outside out of mind. It just feels like two pieces of meat slopping together.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, so this this is not this is not me being uh, I'm not trying to be ignorant. I am ignorant about this. I guess That's why I'm asking, do you and I've I've been with my wife since I was nineteen. I'm thirty eight now okayuys?
Speaker 2: I also happy birthday dinner? What oh did you say it was your birthday? Or now?
Speaker 1: Twelve thirteen last weekend? Just want to spin on. I will relay that we were actually watching some of your stuff, not your content, your YouTube channel, because I.
Speaker 2: Keep forgetting I have that. I randomly upload something and be like ha ha, and then I'll forget it. I'll be like, oh wait, fuck.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Can you still turn the switch in your head to be connected to sex? Now? I know that sounds rude. I don't mean it to be, but what I just said, like in this aspect, just meet slapping together. I go like, you know, I do have romantic times with my wife or there are times when I'm like I just got to get the poison out right now. But I'll make sure you're taking care of too. Can you do you turn that switch or do you always is it always a little mute?
Speaker 2: So like for me, if I'm shooting a lot, like a shit to a NonStop, then I can be a little bit hard, Like I'll find that I'm fucking somebody off cam like didn't like trying out real sex, and I'll realize, oh my god, I'm counting, why am I doing this angle? Why am I moving there? And it's like automatic. I feel like a robot sometimes, and then that's where I take like my breaks. Like sometimes I'll take like a whole month off, like every year, I tried to like one or two months off completely from porn and just fuck off through a little island. Not gonna say what island because it's my favorite island to fuck off to it. It's a little island off the coast of Spain.
Speaker 1: Okay, very ut it there.
Speaker 2: And then Amsterdam is another fun place, but you guys will probably never see me around there because I'm always super fucking stone somewhere. But yeah, no, I have to go and like break down myself like mentally and just stop everything from porn, and then my body like resets and usually I'm with somebody that i'm really attracted to that, like I'm seeing like my friends with Ben's or something, and we have like those intimate moments and the connection. It kind of like it takes a little while to build back up, but once I'm able to get there, then it's like awesome and it's beautiful again. But sometimes it can be a little bit hard, especially like I said, if you're shooting every single day multi Like sometimes I'm shooting two three times a day, like two three scenes a day, and then by the time I wake up, I wake up the first thing I do, I have a fucking camera in my face, and I'm filming myself masturbating in the morning, filming myself making coffee, filming myself showering, froming myself working, Like everything that I do in life is all on film, And that's like that desensitizes you completely, especially whenever it comes to sex. And so that's why I like to take my little break and I'll just run away to like a relaxing place with somebody that like I trust and I feel connected with, to just get back to that emotional setting and then I'm fine again for a while. But it's just like if I'm shooting months at a time NonStop. Then it's like whoa, it's over. Like, like I said, like a fucking robot.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you about a tweet you put it's funny out I pull out the one tweet from ten years ago that gets you canceled. Now, I'm just kidding, But can I ask you about a tweet you posted in October? Okay? If you don't, I'm not gonna harp on this whatsoever. It's just a question, and it kind of relates to how we were talking about. There nothing more in the world that I absolutely hate is when I get booked for a lesbian scene and they throw a man in last minute, like bruh. That's the shit that pisses me off so much. I'm a lesbian that never gets lesbian work and that breaks my pussy's heart for real, for real, seriously, I hope your pussy's heart is working well today. Flow and good. There was a thing in there that I noticed. Uh, it's funny. I'm calling you out like Ellen in the nineties, or are you a lesbian?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I'm gaying really like all my fans say, only I'm good, like I've never hit in it at all. Okay, and I think that's what makes me so fucking good at my job is because for me, it's like I don't feel that romantic connection connection with my male talents. I don't feel storry eyed whenever I'm with like a big male talent name or a really handsome guy, like I'm able to remember my lines, remember my angles, and be a super fucking mega slut with it because for me, like I don't even though I'm not attracted to them, Like I don't find penises icky at all, Like I don't, you know, for me, it doesn't it's nothing special like that, Like it's like fine, like if a mom's OEt with a girl that I'm like, oh, like I kind of get distracted and the director's like for focus, focus.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, there's there's two aspects to that I'm thinking about. It's like one I again, I can't do what you do. I don't know. You really do treat it, and that's great that you treat it professionally, but it really is like a business that you put your whole heart into. I have never had a job I have put my whole hardened. Like all due respect every I wouldn't suck a dick for money, because that's just not who I am. That's not my preference. So the fact that you can do this there is something kind of I don't want to sound like a creep as I am going to, but I like videos sometimes where it's like a girl's put in a position where I don't know, like, Okay, I need some cash right now, I can suck this bar owner's dick or whatever, and I don't necessarily want to do it, but I am making this choice myself. It's not like, you know, she's being forced into it or like desperate for it. She's like, mah, fuck it, I'm going to do this work right now. Wah. You know there's something to me on a weird, like visceral level where I'm like, it's kind of hot that she doesn't necessarily love this, but she wants to put in the work to make it look good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I because I also have that mindset of a director, right So whatever I do on camera is exactly what I would want my talent to fucking do, whether or not they're attracted to the person. I want them to be as real, as raw, as genuine as fucking impossible in that moment and That's all that I'm thinking about whenever I'm in that moment is what am I going to look like on camera? For my fans? What do I want to be? And like I know, at the end of the day of doing boy girl scenes is what blows you up more is what fans like to see. And a lot of my fans think it's so fucking hot that no man can really ever have me. And I's let all these men out and at the end of the day, I buy him a beer after the sut.
Speaker 1: You know, there is something as you say it, I'm like, yeah, there is something hot about that. It's like, no, you'll never have her, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Maybe slut them the fuck out.
Speaker 1: That's great. We have. We have an odd connection. And when I say that, I mean in a way that like if you said I like Hamburger's and I went, I've been to McDonald's one time. Like it's that luci of a connection. I was watching a video, like you said, on your YouTube channel, and you were talking, you dance, you were dancing one time. I guess something I don't know. I'm referencing one of your YouTube videos that you didn't even remember you had anymore. You're dancing at the Pulse nightclub. One time I used to this is very sad. This is not going to take it in a sexy direction. I used to work with the ex wife of the guy the scumbag shooter that shot that up. Really Oh my gosh, she left one day. I'm in Jersey. She one day she just was gone. Strah is her name. I won't be the last name or anything, but she's left, and we're like, she got married, she moved down to Florida. Ah, you know, they got divorced. She met the other guy, I met another woman or something and whatever. I went on her Facebook. There's no question with this. I just I've never been able to tell the story. I went on her Facebook like the next day. There's a picture of like her pet or something like that, and it had eleven hundred comments underneath it. Hi, this is Kelly with WABC Denver. I was just wondering if we could ask you questions. HI, this is Jeff with you know blah blah blah blah blah, and no. I just heard that and that was like, literally, I've done. I did two hundred and fifty comedy episodes. I never had a chance to tell that story and one hundred and fifty interviews and never had the time to bring it up. So when I heard that, I was like, oh, I got to point that out. There's literally nothing else to that story other than that right there.
Speaker 2: That's crazy though, that you like knew that's crazy. That doesn't it? Small world? I was at Paul's when it fucking happened. That was scary, it isn't it? Yeah, that was scary if Paul. I used to go to Paul's all the time. Oh my, Like that was one of my Paul's night club Southern Nights that used to be a revolution not at Southern and Parliament House those are my three go to places, and Savoy once in a while, but usually those. And like I remember, I was there and my friend they wanted to have a cigarette. I'd like, I don't smoke cigarettes at all. I only smoke up. I don't know the right. Fine, you're good, yeah, you know what I mean, But I don't smoke cigarettes. And my friend was like really wanting to go, and I didn't want to have them go outside alone. So I was like, you know what, I'll just fuck it. I'll come with you and I went outside with them, and the next thing I know, like I hear do dude, and it's like going to the beat at the music, but I could tell I shoot guns. I was like, something isn't right. And I'm like, I'm pretty lit at that moment, but you can kind of like your instincts kind of like wake you up a little bit. And I was like, oh shit, look over and there's people running, the blood being sprayed everywhere against the windows, and I remember like this one guy picks me up and like throws me over the side of like the fence that was in the back, and that was just so traumatizing just seeing like I looked over and literally like everyone's running, screaming and the like blood all over. I was like, what the fuck? That was the scariest and my born toilet is that. And it took the cops so fucking long ago in there, and they were just like I remember standing out there like across the street just watch them, and the cops like there were so many of them swat everyone and not a single person went in there while this guy's like going in on everyone and I'm like, you guys are literally covered head to toe and armor like what the you know what I mean? Like what the pussy? Like, what the fuck we need to people pussy? But like do you know what I mean? Like even like in the shootings that's been happening recently too, at the schools and everything, like why the fuck? Like just run in there, like do your job.
Speaker 1: The Uvaldi one stands out. It's funny. I'm not gonna talk about politics, I swear anyway, this school shooting's the hottest girl I've ever met, and let's discuss school shootings. But you remember the cops were like, uh, we really need like hardcore drones, some of those Elon like guys, but stack them up with guns, all right, send them in and leave the cops outside with the remote controls.
Speaker 2: Those robot dogs I saw some of those online. Are those real? The little robots?
Speaker 1: Some of them are not with like weapons, that's probably AI, but yeah.
Speaker 2: That'd be pretty cool if they had some of those. There were robot dog goes and there were some fucking lasers on its.
Speaker 1: Head Like I was thinking big metal teeth start ripped my arm off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a flamethrower on the inside.
Speaker 1: So uh, back to more sexy stuff. I assume how do you at four feet eight work with some of the gentlemen you work with, are you? Are you like telling them like you can get the head in that's it. And I'm specifically thinking of Brickzilla. You worked with somebody recently. I think it came out on my birth No, it came out today, right, Yeah, that was on my birthday. I was eleven, twenty seven. Yeah, that is as big as your.
Speaker 2: Jordan. I've I've shot with all of them. They're all great guys, mind you. I love every single one of them. I don't know my bussy's a magic hat trick. I thought the first let me tell you this, the first time that I ever shot with Dread, he was so worried about my tiny body. He was like, no, we're gonna go super easy. And I literally just spit on it, and like, I have full control over my vagina because every time that I do my workouts, like with these metal balls in and I hold them in my vagina, so like I work on my vaginal muscles and I just loosened them up like a motherfucker and I just sat on it and it made his whole dick disappear, and I was like, it's a sizemo. I don't know where the fucking goes, Like, I don't know where the hell these penises go. Like even with Antone Harden, he was like, Okay, we're gonna go gentle, I'm gonna go light strokes, and of course my crazy ass fucks back and then next thing you know, I'm taking almost all of it. There's just like this much of it left. But I was like, that's like from here to hear, like I don't In the whenever I shot with Brizilla, the only reason I couldn't take all thousand percent of his dick was because it's curve like a fucking banana. So the whole time that was fucking him almost curve like this too, and I just felt my guts moving and I'm trying to get that angle to fit every one of it in. Almost got it all into, but the banana curve was what was hitting my fucking lungs, not damn Like whenever I say I can feel it my fucking throat, I really mean I can feel it in my throuble. I'm my god, I don't know where these things go, and the crazy I don't practice for this shit either. My personal life I wear a strap on like I fuck every time, like I fuck all the arm so like the only time I ever taken anything is on camera with like BBC sides and shit are like on camera for like taking dick, and it's always so funny every single time. These guys are always like we're gonna go gent through, We're gonna slide in, and I'm always like, no, just fucking stick it in me. I can relax my shit, like, let's control this. And I can even squeeze it too, so you can't run for me. So any guy gris to pull the fuck out and like, nope, we're not done with this, fucking shots staying here.
Speaker 1: My uh my wife one time I was laying on my stomach and she just climbed on my back and started doing thrusting. You know. She did it for like a minute and she goes, oh my god, my hips, how do you guys do this? And it's funny that you said, like I'm just thrust and I'm pulling. You gotta work those muscles, right, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: All of my like most of my only fan scene. I love doing strap on born. I love it. I love fucking people like it's my favorite thing, and the fucking world is the fuck people. Like even whenever I'm on top of guys, like whenever I fuck guys, I like to be the one doing the fucking and all the heavy lifting and like working and moving just like the motion and everything. It feels so fucking good. It is exhausting. But then again, I work out every single day, specific muscle groups so I don't bulk out and look like a scary little I did that one time where I got super fit and everyone was like, you're looking like a mini hulk. So that I'm trying to find like that even in middle where I have that cute petigue upper and then my lower is like strong as hells. I can ride dick or give dick all day.
Speaker 1: That's that's that speaks to even more dedication to your craft. Where you're going. I work specific muscles for this da da da I I worked with Like when I used to work retail, I worked with just the hottest girl right, I won't even give her name, but Polish girl, beauty, full thin, in shape, and she would just crush two double cheeseburgers every day, never work out and just always stay thin and like if I smell a double cheeseburger. I gained ten pounds.
Speaker 2: So, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's nice to hear your working it though, and you're keeping it going and stuff like that. You did, okay, no going on the back of that because of what we said. I read somewhere you were offered an exorbitant amount of money for a specific type of scene. Now that was a couple of years ago. Maybe I think that interview was do you still not do that? I'm not hiding what it is. I was gonna reveal it at again. So how much were you offered to do an anal scene? And you declined, I've.
Speaker 2: Been offered at this point up to fifty to do an anal scene. I just for me my brand, like who I am, Like I just can't, like even with my friends and everything, like nobody can visualize me ever do it. Like it's just not something that would be on brand for me, first of all, and then second of all, like it's just something like I just I've tried it once, because like, don't knock anything intil you try it, And I just like I never felt like more of a bitch in my fucking life, and I was just like, this is not me. At all, Like this is not like I'm okay getting fucked doggyesyw. But was something about that that I was just like, huh, like I just did not like to the core just didn't speak to me. And it didn't So I like, I never do anything on camera that I just I wouldn't feel would be genuine to who frez, which is like a crazy sex maniac, but like in that position, it's like I'm not a submissive woman by any means, and that's like the ultimate submission right there, you know, giving your ass up. And for me, that's just like I feel like if I ever did that, like that would just put a weird little thing on my brand, Like it just wouldn't feel right. So all right, yeah I still haven't done it.
Speaker 1: I don't care to, Okay, fair enough, well I would what if it was a super dominant woman like one that you'd even have to admit, like the Hulk's got to bow down the fanos in this a little bit where she was like I want to strap it on, I want to do would you it's just not you at all? Or would you ever maybe considering okay, if.
Speaker 2: It was something insane amount like a million dollars or something wild that would be worth like, you know, having a little niche on my name for because at that point it would be like kind of taking away the dommy because that's like very submissive to do. And I don't even see myself, like I just I don't ever see it. Like Evan, I love giving an all, I love fucking people in yuse, but for me, just it doesn't feel right. So I'm like, huh, it's way too submissive of a move for me. Like I'm used to playing the cutesy little daughter and everything, but I always end up taking over those scenes anyway and turning. They're like a little sex demon. But like even in those points, like I can't fully ever be submissive and that's like too much. That's like straight on submission.
Speaker 1: Viewers and listeners. I am a straight man. And if you offer me a million dollars, you can fuck any hole you want. I'm just letting you know. Okay, we'll give you a little sound if we have to for a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh do you like sounding?
Speaker 1: No? Who like sounding except people who are hurt as children? I'm just kidding. Do you do you like doing that? Have you ever done that to.
Speaker 2: A guy doing it on people. I had this one guy who told me it was a party trick that he had or I would drop the rod into his dick and it would drop all the way in, and then he would be able to push it right back up and be like whoop. He'd be able to like and I was like, that is crazy. You're literally jerking off the inside of your dick with this rod right now without what you've been touching it. I was like, this is insane.
Speaker 1: Did that?
Speaker 2: That is? Like?
Speaker 1: I don't even know how you find that out. That's like someone could tell you putting an M eighty between your toes feels really good, But are you ever gonna try that? No? Because I might blow my fucking toes off. Okay, Someone's like, hey, putting this metal rod or glass rod or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Glass ones are scary. Oh fuck terrifying.
Speaker 1: Give me a.
Speaker 2: Slacks a glass story on my personal life. That shit scari as shit.
Speaker 1: You know. I wanted to get one from my wife because they're just they're solid, they're cool looking. It creates a nice visit and she's terrified. She's like no, I'm like, what do you think I'm gonna do stomp on you while it's in you, like, I'm not gonna break all.
Speaker 2: The scariest ship her put one on you and then see how you think. No, no, no, no, scary, no horrible.
Speaker 1: I just can't. I can't. The liability behind that sounds crazy to me. Like what if he did something wrong and you give him that little tap you always talk about and there's a glass one in there. H Oh, someone's in the er.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're fulkedsign a waiver.
Speaker 1: Uh so, Brielle, let me ask you, by the way, folks, if you are trying to find her, you know exactly where to find her at Breya Underscore Von Underscore Doom. Make sure you check the links in the episode description Bare Minimum. You don't have any money right now. It's not payday. Follow these folks on social media, all right? The numbers up, numbers look good, They get more work. If it is payday and your kid comes to you and she's like, I ney embraces, daddy, go, Daddy, already spent your money by heading over exactly where you think at Freya Underscore Von Underscore Doom.
Speaker 2: Spend this money on fucking whores. That's what I spent them on my Breya.
Speaker 1: I do a thing called stat check on here, and this is just so weak. Can set your metrics based on right now the recording. So a year from now, when you come back and you're drowning in AVI and awards and you know all this stuff, we can go, oh my god, look at Freya when she was back in the day. We use the Internet Adult Film Database to track it. Now, what that doesn't include is all this shit you shot over here on this site and that one and whatever, and some of the ones you did here, So it's not accurate. I've pointed this out before, and I've had women go, no, that's wrong. I had one girl pull up a spreadsheet and fucking start checking me, which I thought was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So according to ia f D, the amount of scenes you've done is one hundred and thirty. Male performers you've worked with, forty six female performers you've worked with. No, I apologize, male performers you work with, forty six female performers thirty six. I'm dyslexic. It's all fucked up. AVN nominations. I only have one for you and that's this year, correct.
Speaker 2: I have a couple. Couple and also forty. I've been in that ten years. I've shot so much and sometimes two times it is so I'm like, those numbers are off. I don't know the specifics, but I feel like those numbers are off.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what everyone always says when I say the numbers, those numbers are wrong. I know it's not accurate. It's okay, we'll come back a year from now and you'll be at three hundred scenes and this.
Speaker 2: Act they only give me one more sat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you can make it now. You have one hundred and thirty one scenes amount of people.
Speaker 2: The only took half a dick and he's so when we drive has shot it. There we go congratulations. Right.
Speaker 1: So you talked about your brand before and how you know you were your height or your size. You're adorable and again this is not anti porn whatsoever. Is there anything you find morally objectionable that is within the realm of I used to do a thing called sack okay. I would interview girls early on and sack stood for shit animals. Kids, those are out okay, Like I would say, what is something you have no interest? On niche or whatever you have no interest in pursuing. And they would say, well, like I wouldn't fuck a dog, and I'd be like, yeah, no, I know, I know, I wouldn't talk to you if you were. So let's take the horrendous things out.
Speaker 2: Find out the picture.
Speaker 1: Think yes, is there anything you find like morally you don't love this thing in porn. I only say that because I've spoken to women who shoot mainstream big stuff and go like the stepsister, the step mom doesn't work for me. I'm too close to my family. I'm to this, I'm to that. Is there anything where you're like, eh, that kind of I'm not interested in that playing that role, pursuing that role.
Speaker 2: I get that. One thing I want to say first and foremost, I feel like the age of porn should be raised to twenty one.
Speaker 1: Like wait, that's my last question. Keep going, okay, go on.
Speaker 2: So for me at this point because like, I'm older now, like I'm thirty three, and it's pretty funny playing like the daughter the stepsister. Most of the time. The moms are like fucking twenty five twenty six.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, the milk is like a tag they throw on you real quick and porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's like as soon as you start looking like a mouth, that's the thing. And for me, like locally i'm tiny as well. I take I take extremely good care of my skin, like I've been insane skincare routine and I eat super healthy like and I have great genetics, think mom elms. So I'm probably gonna be like in this bubble for like I've been in it for like my whole life and I'm still gonna be in it for a while. But for me, it's like whatever that they want me to play, like the daughter who's still like like I'm on the ground doing clooring books. I'm playing with the dolls like I'm obviously looking like because like I'm the size I'm an eight to ten year old, and I know that because all my clothes. I go out shopping and I go in a kids section, like that's that's how I know how tall and like i'm literally besides when my two ten year old kidd and so like, for me, it's uncomfortable whenever I show up on set and they want me to like do like kitty things, like they want me to draw, they want me to color, they want me to do like the like play up that act more like you're not in a high school, but you're in high school. It's like for me, it's very grimmy. It's very like we shouldn't be, you know, building that up too much. If we can do like a young college girl, you know what I mean, like a young, naive, cute little college girl, we can do somebody who's legal, like you know, somebody who's you know, not fucking reading a child reading book ers some shit while your daddy's fucking you like good Night Moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't mind, Like I like playing the daughters. I like playing the sisters, don't get me wrong, But for me, it's like whenever they do the age play too much, then I'm like oof, Like that's like I don't I don't mind being the legal the legal age daughter, legal aide sister.
Speaker 1: Do you get horrendous? Not all of them, obviously, But I'll say this. My my former co host on the show, his wife is an OnlyFans model, and she the first custom video request she got, okay, it was tell me you're fourteen years old, blah blah blah, and it was like, okay, no, thank you declined, whatever it is, send it back. Do you get horrendous custom video requests that you have to go seek help delete?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I get a shit ton like a lot. It's very uncomfortable. I have reported some people before if like, if somebody's writing to me and it feels all too real, and I'll like write them back and like seem interested just so I can get like some more honesty from them, and then I'm like, okay, like you're actually out here hurting your child, you know, Because I do have like unfortunately, some people do feel like safe. I like for people feel safe talking to me, of course, but like don't feel safe telling me like you're doing something very illegal, because I will tell on you, Like I don't fuck around with that shit, you know. So I do get a lot of fans that write me about that. I had one fan in particular, I'm not gonna say his name because he's really famous. Yeah. Uh, he's in government. I'm gonna leave it at that. For him, he wanted me to pretend like I was his daughter and masturbate by the pool and then drowned in the pool because I look like his daughter. And I was like, this is fucking ridiculous, like this is actually fucking insane, like you know what I mean, like what the hell? And I get a lot of things like that too, like so many, And that's why I like to take my mental breaks because whenever it comes to sex, like I get so desensitized by by being on set all day or writing about it all day, because I write scripts all day. If I'm not on camera or like in front of her behind the camera, I'm like working on a script or something. So desensitizes me. But it's also very exhausting when you're continuously reading messages are so fucked up that it's just like wow, like I don't even want to fuck right now, Like I don't want to feel anything right now. So that's why I fuck off to like my little islands, my little adventures, my little vacations and stuff, just like reset everything, because some messages are really like fucked because I literally, like I said, like I'm the size of a kid, and a lot of people like they like to play off with that, and I don't play off of that at all. So it is very exhausting.
Speaker 1: Two more questions for you here. I think I actually know this should be the end. One but I like to end it with the age thing, like we've discussed before. But what is the end goal with this? Do you want to be making? I interviewed, and I keep referencing this because I find her fascinating. It's interesting. Well, Dede White formally Saeka Black, she is seventy one, seventy two years old and still does as she describes it BBC gangbangs, nothing but respect, Like I won't make it to seventy one years old and she's still taking giant dick out there. Good for her, Congratulations, that's criazy. You do you have a dollar amount you want to save and then retire and maybe work on your own stuff like other stuff? Do you want to be shooting this till you're seventy one seventy two just fucking letting it all hang out? Is there an endgame here at all? Or is it live day by day?
Speaker 2: So for me, like whenever it comes to money, I've made a shit ton of my money in my life before I did poorn, So I always like all the checks that I make from porn already goes in a savings account, Like I don't really like I've always been really good with managing my shit, and so for me, it doesn't really matter about the dollar signs at the end of the day, because like I can quit today and be okay for the rest of my life kind of situation. But I love the artistry circling back around to that, and I can like I can't see myself doing anything else that brings me as much shore as this. So like even whenever I do take my breaks, like I get really bored. That's why I can't be on a break for too long, because I'm just like I want to create some hot smut. I wake up in the morning and I just think of these crazy stories and I have to write them down, Like I get so excited to write scripts, Like it makes me so fucking happy to write smut and to produce smut, and like anytime that I get a break from it, I'm just bored and I just think of all smuts. Like my whole life is revolt. Like people always ask me, do you have a life, and I'm like, yeah, it's poor, and like literally from the time I wake up this time I go to sleep, like i feel like I'm doing what I love. So for me, like I don't see myself ever really quitting forn Like I always joke like I'm either gonna be a gummy ass bitch at the end of the day i'm born, or I'm gonna have I really want to have my own production company. I've been working on that a lot. Well, I get to shoot and produce all of my porn for a huge site, so like I've been building up a lot of videos for that. I want to have at least fifty videos already like a backlogged to release at once for the website. It's gonna be Von Doom's playground and and for that, like I hope that comes out within the next five years, Like I have goals for every year, so like the next five years, I want to have my own production company already hit the ground, ready to go going with that if it doesn't happen soon, but that's the goal line for that. In the next ten years. I want to have my own production company at like the higher levels and not be like the basic like I want to be literally like a known name. And then when it comes I feel like that's going to happen faster than usual, just because all my friends are all big names and they're all going to work for me, So it's it's not going to be realistically, it's going to be less than five years at that point. And then I do want to have an agency one day down the line, because I am like, like I said, I've been in it for so long. I've seen the worst and I've seen the best, like and at the end of the day, like I'm tired of models being taken advantage of. And that's why I've been self booking. Like literally my whole career has been self booking, super successful at and that's why I know everyone in the industry as well and have such a great reputation. And like literally I hope out so many of my friends already that they asked me, Hey, I want to work with this company. I just text the fucking director and they're like, oh, we got it. Like I already am pretty much managing a lot of people without taking anything, and I like, I would like to have my own agency, like in ten, fifteen, twenty years from now, have my own agency and only have like thirty girls on my roster and nothing crazy, and just I wouldn't take a commission from them ever, because you work hard for your money, Why would I double dip. That's what agients do. They double dip. They get money from the models and moneys from the company. I would only get my fee from the company for booking my model, and that's it. You know, why would I need anything else? I mean, let these girls work hard for your money. Tax is already going to be taken out, Like why would I do more? It's I'm not putting my body through that. Why should I take a cut of that? So in the next like ten to fifteen, maybe twenty years, have my own agency or take over an agency that's already established to if somebody like entrust me with that and once and sees like value in me continuing to grow it, but creating more of a safe space. That was one of the main reasons why I returned to the industry. I took a two year break and then I returned to the industry just because I was so sick and tired of dealing like listening to horror stories of bad people, and whenever I first started, I was I had some horror stories myself, and I came back really empowered and really strong and with the mindset of I want to blow up and become a big name so I can get all these bad people out and create a safe space for everyone. So I would like, like ten, fifteen, twenty years from now, hopefully sooner, to have my own agency to create a safe space and start getting bad seats out and show people, hey, porn can be fun, Porn is artistic. It's not something that people should be scared to show up on set for, like you should know every single detail. A lot these agencies are just fucking up and fucking around, and it's it's really pissing me awful lot, like the lack of maturity and respect for porn as an industry. So that's my goals. Within the five years, have my own production on the floor, then ten to twenty years, have my own agency here to take one.
Speaker 1: Over last question than one super quick social media thing. But let me just ask you this. You said earlier girls shouldn't get into it at twenty one. I'm going to go, I'm agreeing with you one hundred percent, but I'm going to devil's advocate just a little bit because I've asked every other performer in you know, the last twenty interviews, I've done same question, and some girls who got in at eighteen and made money and this and that go twenty one. Yeah, there's an argument the other way, right, sixteen year old girl gets kicked out of her house, lives on the street for a couple of years, turns eighteen, sex works an opportunity for her to, you know, create a life for herself. What is your thought behind That's the argument from the other side that I've heard what's your idea behind that? And I think there's a kind of a nice consensus that I've come to with other performers, and I'm wondering if I can get you there, So what's your thought process on that?
Speaker 2: So I firmly feel like twenty one because I have been on set before with a girl literally is still in high school about to graduate in high school, and I'm like, why the fuck is sheet like this? This feels are wordy, you know what I mean? Like it's not okay, Like you can't fully consent if like you're that young, like you're literally still in school, Like what the fuck? And that's one thing that really bothers me because I talk to these girls and I'm like, well, why did you do? In half the time? They are not sure what the next step is they're really scared. They think, okay, poor and as the way to go. And I always tell them, okay, so what do you want to do in life? Like what most excites you? And then I tell them, why don't you start volunteering, started an internship, start like I try to like lead people away from it, because I always tell people, as soon as you do porn, there's no going back, Like you can't delete the fucking like, there's no like, it's going to be out there for the rest of your life. And if you're not fully aware of yourself and like understanding of this industry as a whole, then you're gonna get fucked over, like ten times over. And I've been there, like I was a wide eyed girl, Like we've all been through the trials and tribulations unfortunately, but I would never want anyone to go through a quarter of what I've been through when I first started. And so I always try to warn people like, listen, try to find another way that excites you. There's always another outlet. Just because it seems very pigeonholed right now that sex might be answered to the quick money, it's not going to be the best route for you and there's a thousand other things you can do, Like you can go to your local perks and recruit recreation services and ask them, hey, like can I do volunteer work? I would like to work here and like start working government jobs, or like you can literally go and work out like McDonald's or whatever. Like there's so many other outlets here, and you shouldn't ever be embarrassed about just wanting to be successful and as general, like as a whole, like it doesn't matter what your job title is, as long as you're making money and there's always room for growth. It's all about perspective. At the end of the day. You can succeed with nothing, or you can fail miserably diving into an industry that you are not aware of, and that's just going to break you down and make you worse. I've seen so many girls show up here in the industry that are so young, that get the money super fast, that are doing all these big scenes super fast. They're wearing down and then they have nothing left to fucking off of the industry and their agents are tired at them. They've hung up the fucking coattails because they've already been shot out for this company, shot out for this company, shot out for this company. Now what the fuck else are they going to do? And they're not able to afford the next like to continue on or to wait a few months, you know, like there's so many other routes to go about it, and porn isn't always the fucking answer. Do what you love at the end of the day, and really just think before you actually do anything. It's all about perspective yet again, like if you're broken, you're young in the streets, like, there's so many the other outlets you can do, Like, there's so many and if you do want to be important interests that I would suggest sart off important being a PA, you know, figure out like hey, like ask your one of your model friends, like I'm kind of curious about it, but let me work on a production side of the set first, you know. That way you can really get a feel if this is something for you or not, and that way you can gain more respect from the producers and nobody's like the less likely to fuck with you. You know, there's other routes about it.
Speaker 1: So the compromise we kind of came to because then you also make again Devil's Advocate the other argument, you can't shoot porn, but you can go die in a war overseas somewhere at eighteen, So it's like whatever I think, And also numbers such a weird thing because it's it's not age, it's maturity. Like I've been me at nineteen year olds who are so much more mature than forty year olds. I've talked, Oh yeah, right, we thought, and with the other performers I interviewed on this, maybe eighteen to twenty one. You can only shoot, you can get in only fans. You can't post anything hardcore, only solo stuff, ludes, nudes, whatever, this and that. And then at twenty one, if you've experienced the industry somewhat and understood the idea behind it, then you could move into hardcore stuff. Again, I don't I'm just looking for gang bangs, but I don't care. You know, as long as they're over whatever age, I'm not sweating it. I just you're right. I don't want some girl coming in doing four scenes and then deciding she hates it and you know, it haunting her the rest of her life. But the other one, I don't want some homeless eighteen year old girl being told like you can't start an only hot gorgeousness and that you're right, look for something else if you can, because this industry is you have to be all in. It's a pool. You can't dip your toes. You got to just jump in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't half asset at all. And that's an issue. A lot of people think that they have that they can come in and shoot one or two scenes and mommy and Daddy's not gonna no bitch as one or two scenes might be plaster on the front page of porn out and now you're fucked. And now whenever you're going out for interviews, somebody out there has seen you. And like there's no way around that. Like this world is so fucking small you never know, and even with only fans too, Like I feel like it all needs to be over twenty one. Like I feel like when as soon as you graduate from high school, you should whatever dreams or aspirations that you had, you should start trying to follow that and then use porn as a crunch. If that's not working out for you, then, Like I've known the bunch of points theories that they have great degrees and everything. They had a different vision for their life. They needed extra money, and they figured they tried every single other route before going to porn. And I feel like that's something people need to try to do, find every single other route before coming into porn, because, like you said, you can't just dip your toe in it, like you're pretty much in it to win it, or you're in it forever and you're just regretting your whole entire fucking life and you'll never be able to succeed in a field that you were with because let's be serious, now, there's a lot of fields that like I'm sorry, you do one fucking scene, it focks your whole life up, Like you can't go be a brain surgeon now, you can't go be a fucking scientist now, Like the people are gonna look that up, like I'm sorry. Like even in a military hurt like if you do porn, like you can't even be in there, like they're not gonna accept you. So like there's so many and now you just suck that up too, Like there's so many. And if you do join a military, you don't have to be active duty, like you can work in a fucking office, Like there's other routes that you can take that are more beneficial to you than porn. And then once you get older, your frontal lobe is fully developed, you looked at all your options you already try. I feel like a lot of people are lazy. They don't want to try. They just see quick money and quick benefits and they're like that, let's fucking try that. And then they try ABCDEFG afterwards, and that's where they fuck up. So try all the other letters. And then once you're finally like you know what, I think, I'm ready to fucking try this, then fucking do porn. But don't just be a lazy asshole and don't try everything else underneath this guy, Like try like actually into your future and figuring out what makes you happy, genuinely, because in use porn as approach. I always tell people when people shoot mainstream porn, use mainstream porn as a funnel into whatever else you want to produce and do in your life.
Speaker 1: So there's a beautiful uh I was coughing, that'll all be cut out. Pray Ivon Doom my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Freya Underscore Vaughan Underscore doom. It mixed everything in the episode description, I am choking on water right now, but you know what, I think we've had a wonderful conversation. I really appreciate you coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. I appreciate you for all that you are, and I love you for all that you are. And I hope every single day you feel fucking blessed and happy, healthy and thrive. I really do appreciate you and what you're doing and this fun adventure. It seems like it makes you happy talking to all of us smart peddlers.
Speaker 1: Dittoh, I do thank you for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thank you every by