Speaker 1: Before we start, Can I ask you guys just one quick question before you start the show.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know what's coming up?
Speaker 3: Well, we had a couple of things coming up.
Speaker 2: We had a couple of things.
Speaker 3: We have the Red Light Special play party. But February twenty second, twenty first, twenty first.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Light District February twenty first.
Speaker 1: Also, do you know what that is special? Not that day, but my man's fiftieth.
Speaker 5: That's fifty, it's my one year anniversary's break it down and definitely about to turn fifty years old.
Speaker 3: Bro we turning the century? No that century? A century?
Speaker 5: You just.
Speaker 2: Why why would you do?
Speaker 3: I already called him a baby boomer.
Speaker 2: Yo, you know what funny?
Speaker 6: You not.
Speaker 2: Really not?
Speaker 3: He's no, he's an older millennial, but he's not a baby.
Speaker 2: Boom gen x older. I got we had.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about what you said, right, You said you wanted to do Horny Sea though, and I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I said, Yo, Lom is way to ghetto, like.
Speaker 5: He wants to play se Loo in the middle of the party with sex dice. And I said, Yo, that is the wildest, silliest ship I ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: So that it might just work. Look at his face. Can we come up with some other games?
Speaker 3: Are are you looking for games?
Speaker 2: We need some games?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me think about it.
Speaker 5: Bead sensual games that people could play that turn them up. Nobody wants to be like yo. But one thing I did come up with when they that somebody mentioned it in the bat and Form right that they wanted to have coins like tokens and you can actually just give it to a person that you're interested in playing with.
Speaker 2: So we can have.
Speaker 5: Tokens everywhere, so you't got to walk around with your own tokens, right, But they could be like a bowl of tokens over here. You could just go to one and go to somebody and be like boom, And that way it kind of cuts the awkwardness. The awkwardness, you know, trying to start that thing. But it ain't just me like you do that and then you just back your ship out. It means, hey, I'm interested in talking or maybe possibly forming a connection here. And I was like, Yo, that's actually a good fucking I.
Speaker 1: Have a question, do we give them a bunch of tokens or they just take it back after they're done?
Speaker 2: Like, all right, give it to the I was gonna I was gonna order a bunch of poker gaon check chips.
Speaker 1: So now that we got that through, you guys know what else is coming up instead? A live showing at L Baby March seconds at L Baby Atl your a t L y'all been kind of getting on my nerve. Is a lot of y'all hitting me up. Ask me for the ticket links and the details. I give it to y'all. I'm not I can see who buy tickets. Do not waste my time get you and you know what else you're gonna do. Do not call me on March first, ask me for tickets. I swear I'm not. I'm putting my phone dn D my phone great on DN not picking up nobody's phone calls.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to at L March second. Be there or be square.
Speaker 1: And also, if you guys are listening, anybody in each I want to do a show with us. We're gonna be in there to hit us up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be a guest.
Speaker 2: We out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I posted it on the page. It's on intent the story you col DM me Courtney taw.
Speaker 2: Or the page. Let's get it, you know, come out to aht shoutouts to diamond saying, you know you go Nashville on our March name ak Biggie Smalls days. I better show some respect.
Speaker 1: We leave in Brooklyn on Bigie Small Day to come and fuck with y'all. It better be a good fucking day. I don't go nowhere on March night. I will be leaving Brooklyn for fucking Biggie Smallday to come to Tennankee, Tennessee. Y'all better show me a good fucking time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's about it. Then my birthday come up a little later. All right, all right.
Speaker 3: Cool, you're pretty all right.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, is coming up the next week give me a second, so we'll see y'all.
Speaker 5: February twenty first for the Red Light District Red Light March second out in at l atl to ninth in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: All right, where young dog right before we started? All right, py, young Dolf, dig get you can we come out to Young Dolf in Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, don't play with me playing with your b.
Speaker 2: Coming off to some Dolph and ask you a question. Look, ty, you don't ever play with my nipples.
Speaker 5: I got nipples too, it's my turn to get tied up knocking head cuts though I got PTSD.
Speaker 2: Welcome the heartest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this? You're not going to tell your friends?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: I mean y'all missed me last week? No?
Speaker 2: No, did we miss you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was all sick and I try to maybe come in sick. I was not even my job asked me to come in sick.
Speaker 2: When did I actually come in? I don't think he asked to come and sick?
Speaker 3: He said, He was like, you can't be sick for a whole week. I was working from home, so you were working barely when I'm sick.
Speaker 2: Can you can you work when you're sick? Yeah? I don't work when I'm sick. I could if I'm super sick. I can if I'm.
Speaker 3: Super but I wasn't super sick. But I didn't want to get you guys like.
Speaker 2: He's saying, if you were sick enough to work from home, then you were sick.
Speaker 3: But did you guys want to get did you guys want to catch what I had?
Speaker 2: That's not the point. That doesn't try to act like it was.
Speaker 5: I want to come so right, he was, like, he was, you it's sick as a as a shield. But I don't want to show you. Ain't that sick. You was six is last week. I was not contango. It's not contangous no more. Even COVID was only five days.
Speaker 3: What if I had the flu? The flu was to day the flu you can change up to like it broke me?
Speaker 2: Is get the flu? Now?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Is covid you got? You're getting the flu in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: The flu still exists.
Speaker 2: It's not everybody really got the flu. That's not that's not what.
Speaker 5: I don't even use my sick days to really call out of work. You try, really trying to do us. You weren't trying to use your sick days to really call out of work.
Speaker 3: Come on, cut it out, limited PTO.
Speaker 2: So I don't know I used to shut out.
Speaker 3: Not here, thank you? Oh well, how said I have to?
Speaker 2: I don't want to see what she got.
Speaker 3: I have to run the show today. I'm really excited about it. I haven't ran a show or be a Mics and Spicy studios, and I ended like, what a year ago? Almost a year ago with the smoke? Damn?
Speaker 2: Respect?
Speaker 3: Will we in the studio? We were in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it has no respect.
Speaker 3: So bro none. So I had to scour the internet and scour social media. God damn, it's a crazy ass place. But I have a couple of things that I'm going to bring to you guys attention, and I want.
Speaker 2: To talk about. Oh God, I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to start with a clip.
Speaker 2: Off. Let it roll, get bold. You're racking up. Oh Jesus, she's trying to play a game. We already see what's going on. I already see what you got, what you're doing. I know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Someone discribed going on in this video.
Speaker 2: So we have a gentleman here with what's what up here to be a bionic arm? What do you call those?
Speaker 1: The prosthetic prosthetic arms? So I guess he forgot to take it off jerk off motor. So we hit the button and not it should have just malfunctioned.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I had already saw this video prior to you posting it, and I was like, that's funny that because we were actually going to talk about it on the on the this is going so basically it's a it's a parody, it's from a French comedian show. But this ship was hilarious and I had me thinking like, could you trust a mechanical hand to jerk you off? No fingers and all I'm not talking about the thor you know, is just like yes, like one of these can yo?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if the ship really like it's malfunction if.
Speaker 5: That ship keeps going like jerking after a nut, nigga? What if it squeezed the ship out your ship and just Yan just stays it.
Speaker 2: What is your ship? Your head just poppable? What if that? What if that ship is closed? Like yeah like this.
Speaker 3: No, so you're worried about it malfunctioning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worried about it malfunctioning.
Speaker 5: Then this ship does what it does, but it hits your nuts like yeah, I'm like, what if it, with the strength of like a super beyondic arms cyborg just slams into your fucking balls?
Speaker 2: Imagine Hope just punching your bulls?
Speaker 3: Thinking like we have the fun machine, and the fun Machine can definitely malfunction, Like if it's in you right, and it's just like I now, I'm going to do do do do do do do do, like it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: But that dick ain't really it's like it ain't like what I ain't saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what it did. Yo? Are you all right?
Speaker 3: What's the like?
Speaker 2: You know? I had a rough couple of just relax, just relax, all right opening the show talking about jerking off, I don't notice, was no joke. January.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get to you in a minute. I'm gonna get to your asking a minute. Hold on, we got a whole the whole thing. We're gonna get to you in just a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually joined him to.
Speaker 5: The fun machine actually has a circle, so it can only go, but so far it can't like shoot up and just bust you and like nah, it can it could.
Speaker 3: Only go, but so far what if it's like what if it goes too fast and it hurts?
Speaker 2: Like you know, like I've done that. Remember when I beat the fun Machine?
Speaker 3: How did you beat the fun Machine?
Speaker 1: But when I beat the machine? Never beat I beat the fun for a while a very long time. We had like a funk off right, so he bet.
Speaker 2: He was like, we're not us. I'm just wait, hold on, hold on doing it all right. We had a competent.
Speaker 1: We we had a small little wager. He was like, I can't outfunck the fun machine, So I said, yes I can. He it was me having a funk against the machine. Put the fun machines like its fastest joint, and I was, okay, that's cool, but I could do better than I have to use one of these bears.
Speaker 2: I like wasuing the bear, which bear they did not? I won. The only reason you won was because you was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Takes What did you mean by you beat the machine?
Speaker 2: Strokes? I got more strokes admitted than the machine machine.
Speaker 3: I think he kind of did win, but okay, for how long though a minute?
Speaker 2: And it was nobody was enjoying that.
Speaker 5: Nobody that at least this actually had round like he was doing it likened into a beer.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you would have, if you would have beat the machine, if you actually was fucking someone.
Speaker 5: I mean, no way, impossible, impossible, but yeah, I definitely you know, because I've used the machine and turned it up too fast. And like, and then it comes out and you know, when it comes out, it doesn't realize it's out, so it just starts.
Speaker 2: Stabbing you what I mean. But this is what I mean, crazy, This is what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, it can malfunction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you got to realize that your reaction time to what's happened. You have to see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, having you, So I got to turn it down. But that shit just going fucking so it's just slapping up against the You did you laugh at first?
Speaker 2: And no, I just turn it down. I was hurt. Did you laugh after? No, I'm just trying to put it back in and slow it down. But you laughing out?
Speaker 3: So as I'm talking about machines and looking at machines, they said in twenty twenty five, women will start having sex with robots instead.
Speaker 2: Of men, and y'all had the nerve to shame us.
Speaker 3: Wait, and that had me thinking, if you could build your sex robot from scratch, what would what would be on your sex robot?
Speaker 2: What's the story for starters? Let's let me just add that that movie that I told.
Speaker 3: You to watch, I saw it and I was still saying robots for.
Speaker 2: It. Now look at it now that women don't look at it.
Speaker 3: I feel like that studies there's a whole bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 5: But no, it isn't because just in this the same ship, because we're going to get to this building sexual world.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 5: But it said it provides emotional support, you can communicate with it. Right, it was on the b condoms pace. The robot not only has sex with you, but it provides emotional support and you can talk to it.
Speaker 2: So what's the difference between that for women and what we saw benefits it.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it. I'm not talking to a fucking robot. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: And then they have that now where they have emotional companions as AI.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: They're building those things people because they saying loneliness has increased because of social media. So now they're coming up with AI companions that will actually talk to you.
Speaker 2: And be like your friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Is that losing shit?
Speaker 3: I feel like we're losing the plot here. I'm not gonna lie. I feel like we're losing the sexual plot here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a friend, your AI friend, especially if we got a brain like chat GBT, I'll be out here winning, Like, Yo, what do you think I should do in this situation?
Speaker 2: Like, Yo'll be like this bitch wild? Right, yes, this bitch is wild. Do not buy her anymore drinks. You cannot afford this. So what would you do? What would you build your sexual? Bi sexual? What would you have with my girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Tomato, Tomato put his own Patreon. She looks would be about.
Speaker 1: Five nine right, dark love my women, dark black love it. Short hair like ne A long pretty Lisa from Fresh Prince. You know, okay, short hair like Lisa from Fresh Prince. NIC's pretty face, you know, nice face, nice teeth. She gotta have an ass like mhm Serena Williams pro prom serena type of type of buns when you smack smack you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice little washboard.
Speaker 1: They don't need no six pound Ta Taylor abs, you know, just some calm ship, you know, nice little sexy thing.
Speaker 2: And like she played volleyball, know what I'm saying, Oh, they got some thighs. You know what I'm saying, give me the volleyball.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn this up a little bit.
Speaker 2: If she shaped like any girl that was in the volleyball Olympics last.
Speaker 3: Summer I'm gonna turn this up a little bit. What kind of pussy that she have to How does the pussy have to look? Look, because there's different types of pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that. To be honest with you, I'm okay. If she got the meat loaf, I'm okay with that. I don't care or meat. You know the ship that be hanging.
Speaker 2: Out of like ground turkey, roast beef, roast beef, sorry, roast, I said meat little wait wait wait, wait wait, I know what I meant. You know what I meant. I know what I meant. It's roast beef.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because you even wouldn't know the image.
Speaker 1: I'm okay if it's the little roast beach jahn. You know I got the little waves printing it. I don't care if it's like that or if it's any I'm okay with it. But idea, just give me a little give me a decent amount of clip. I don't want you to like a fucking penis, but just be noticeable. You know what I'm saying, He went the thumb clip. It's something about when the fucking pushed like a little white castle burger in the panties.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what what what moose knuckle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: I see you know what as you was talking all right, yo? Cut cut no cut not stop no stop the show, no no, no, stop the show. I had ice cream? Stop the show actually smells like ice cream.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: Stop the show. Yo. I'm keeping it behind with y'all. I don't even I'm not working under these conditions.
Speaker 1: I'm being that serious. You a nasty nigga. Son, This nigga just gonna casually pass gas while we recording.
Speaker 2: Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you? Son? What the fucks? I told you? I told you that.
Speaker 6: And while he's just talking regularly like he's not shipping over there should and then you want niggas to keep working, Like, what is wrong with this?
Speaker 2: It just smells it. Just think of it. It's you you like that WM ice cream that bro, Bro, expire ice cream smells crazy. It's not expired. It ran through your ship.
Speaker 5: It's like you're in this Actually, if you think about it, this smells like holdstone. You just got to imagine walking in the coat walking.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that. We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Uh, Bro, I can't be foughting during the show.
Speaker 3: Bro's to hold it in, like holding it like you were first date holding him.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think the whole phone emerging outside and lets you got to like, yo, go outside, Oh my god, let that U.
Speaker 2: Came back and like these niggas wild and my foot actually smelled. So your thoughts be smelling to y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they sissing, Like if I if I eat something that I know I wasn't supposed to be eating smell, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna keep with an appreciate I should not real, right, I ain't gonna lie. I can't like I can't just be letting that ship around?
Speaker 2: Should not? Do you let it go around your girl? Yeah? I'll be lying saying as hurdle, Are you smart ass? She knows me. That's crazy. Y No, eats it far, you know, not falling in girl's mouth. No. He meant like just hold it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he holds it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you foughted because you know what happens. I don't be I be falling in my sleep sometimes it's like, Yo, you falling.
Speaker 2: I did it? Yes, you did. I'm like, how you telling me I've.
Speaker 3: Gotten farted on before? A while like a nigga asleep. I'm like, damn, you really just farted on me. It's just not nice.
Speaker 2: Could you be mad at somebody who fall me if they sleep?
Speaker 3: No, I don't get mad because your body is just like relaxing, so it's gonna release fat flashulance if it is. But that should be like, damn, you really farted on me.
Speaker 2: You make it look do you? Does it change the way that you look at somebody when they fall in their sleep. You're not a girl, mama. Yeah, you're not a girl with a stranger. You nasty bitch. You don't like girls.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, you see this.
Speaker 6: I don't like when girls don't fart. I feel like I don't like when girls hold it in, Like, don't hurt your stomach for me?
Speaker 2: That no hurts your something for me? Boa ho that shah.
Speaker 3: Double standing there Ye. So so when y'all girls first party, I was like, well, you're not a girl no more. Now you're just.
Speaker 2: Who's the lady that I met? Who that was mad? Comfortable drinking the Lachi Martini? Where is she at yesterday? Dead ass? Though?
Speaker 5: You just be over there, just like go ahead, let it go, let it you never your face, No, not on my face. Would you would you let her find your face?
Speaker 6: Depends on the ass she So if she has an ass big enough, nice enough to my lik and you would want to eat the fart eat It's tough. I'm probably gonna keep my mouth closed, but just to investigate.
Speaker 5: So when you when she fat, when she when she fought your face, you'd be like, it's crazy, what what is it?
Speaker 2: What's the what is the movement? When she fought to your face? Like, what do you what are you doing this for? Well?
Speaker 6: I have never did this before, but if I was going to, I don't know, I feel like I would just you know, I might just coming.
Speaker 3: To her life was just a yeah, maybe let's said.
Speaker 2: Something up yesterday, see, because she got a nice boody though.
Speaker 1: When I first got to my job, right, they found that angela yee clip and now all of a sudden, the chiefs and the caps like I want that you to fucking vibrate in my mouth, and I was like, why are you looking at me? Saying and they played that ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, Yeah that was a.
Speaker 3: Wild Barlright, So back to the sex robot, as we.
Speaker 2: Spoke about on the show. Well you weren't here. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: All right, So I already have a darkskinned woman, right, So can I go away from what my real life references if you don't want to get married to go ahead. So you said that you didn't like Japanese. You said you don't like Asian girls. No, I personally do with with like an Asian joint. You know the ones that be having the big fake joints, that should be looking fire with a nice little uh to.
Speaker 3: Be the teat with really big big boob that's fire.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm about to go over there to you yesterday because I need to know what your sex robot look like.
Speaker 2: Oh you already know pounds. You already know we're not even playing. Yes, I gotta get his robot custom made. Yeah, gotta be to go to the dealership and say, y'all gotta come on. I need this ship to look like this. Yeah, on a washing machine in a washing machine box. Me.
Speaker 1: According to I should gonna come like a little Amazon shew, it should come like a stove box.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Donna let you off the back of the truck.
Speaker 5: Told me I want to outhouse with like a bathhouse. A bunch of sexual robots in it, A bunch of robots. I want to I want to be able to go in there and just have my pick. Okay, going there like the bat Cave.
Speaker 3: So Asian, big boobstite body tee waists.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'm a wayte type of girl, I mean type of guy. And then I want the nice cheeks.
Speaker 2: Nice. I'm a big I'm big on booty. I'm big on booty. You gotta have like that. But it gotta be cool, it gotta be chill.
Speaker 5: Can't look like when I be going on Instagram and you've seen the girls with the retarded it's like, that's not something I want to do every day. I already got that, you know what I mean. But then yoa yoa Instagram may be looking good, but I ad no, I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna say to anybody, does not look like that. It doesn't look like the ones I see.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, you do that extra?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like why did you do that?
Speaker 2: There is there yesterday? Don't He's not like that. He just like big joints.
Speaker 1: But there's some joints where it's like it looks bad, like ridiculous watermelon picks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would, I would do something. It has to look natural, though they have to be. It would have to look natural. I don't want no about enhanced features. That don't mean natural natural all.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, so yours has to be customized. You want to ask, wait, I.
Speaker 6: Need a fooper, I need a fookchieoop to what's a kochi the.
Speaker 2: Ship that the kangaroo's being when they just be born to make it. It's a pouch. That's what the ship looks like to me.
Speaker 3: So I think is like on the pubist like it has like it's just a little more loving, very very meaty. You like to grab it yesterday, Yes, yeah, say.
Speaker 2: Yes like that you yes, he's wilding, he's wilding. But yeah, that's my comes and you starving.
Speaker 3: Preference on any audi kuchie.
Speaker 2: I like the any coo chiese. I like the coochiese that they open up and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that, but why are you always doing that? I told you stop what your coucie sounds two years ago.
Speaker 2: That's what I do. I love the way coochie sound. It's fire like the way you sound. They opened it up and it made that yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, slime is is, slime is crazy, Nickelodeon Slam, But would you allow your sex robots to drink y'all love? No, y'all just say ya don't with the bionic hand.
Speaker 1: But I don't want like hand jobs really only because I don't. I've never It's hard for me to explain how to beat my ship, and I don't really find girls.
Speaker 2: Who know how to do that. Sh Have you ever done it in front of them?
Speaker 1: And I've shown well I did that once. That's not something I do in front of somebody. But I feel like my dick is made for like my hands, kind of sort of like somebody else doing it. Just feel a little funny, like it's gotta be my ship.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, you're way too used to your hand.
Speaker 5: Yes, before I started New Jerk January, I wouldn't even didn't even want my hand no more.
Speaker 3: What speaking of No Jerk January, what sent me?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, what are we laughing at?
Speaker 3: I'm laughing at this thing that you sent me because it was a masturbation. Notice. Yes, dear McQueen High School student and staff, it has come to our attention that students have been vigorously masturbating in the school bathrooms. Masturbating on school property is i legal and against school district policy. The bathroom pipes are not designed to handle human discharge other than your regular bathroom duties. The excessive amount of discharge buildup has caused blockage in the pipe and pipe under the two hundred whole bathroom as birth because of the excessive seamen build up. This will cost thousands of dollars coming from our funds to repair the damage. Please masturbate in your homes. If any discharge is discovered in the bathroom, it will be collected and analyzed to determine who belongs to That's fake. It's fake, but.
Speaker 2: Kind of makes you think that ain't gonna lie. You. Definitely watch your enjoining in high school on the way to high school. Behind the high school.
Speaker 3: Y'all drinked off that much in high school?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my jerking prime was was like my teenager.
Speaker 3: In high school, Like in the building. Yes, you was doing it in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, what you mean?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: In school?
Speaker 3: Yes, I told you.
Speaker 2: I did it on the train on the way to school, on the train in the way to school, in the school. I never jerked off in school. I can't lie why I was.
Speaker 3: How you might be a little bit.
Speaker 2: I went to Catholic schools.
Speaker 5: I sure was like frowned upon. What was frowned upon drinking off in school? I mean it was frowned upon to do it period back then.
Speaker 2: It's different when you got a cross right off top of the trunk board, like Jesus, what would Jesus father, what would Jesus do? Jerking off your uniforms? Crazy?
Speaker 1: But I do want on this topic right, even for you, court I want to ask you guys. Well, I'm not going to ask you because I already know your answer to you.
Speaker 2: You never want to ask me.
Speaker 1: Always always try to exclude you bring up I know you know you don't I'm speaking. I'm gona speak the quarter you could chime in, Courtney, have you ever in your life felt there was a time where, you know what, maybe I'm over not over jerking, but you know what, maybe over masturbating.
Speaker 3: Like oh yeah, oh absolutely?
Speaker 1: And then like has it ever? Has it ever altered your sexual experiences with a partner when you jerk a lot?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I never did that, but there was a point where I was just like, damn, I think I'm masturbating too much? How many times I will probably knock out? Maybe five a day?
Speaker 2: There we go? Did you go to work?
Speaker 3: What the usually? Don't masturbate before? Word?
Speaker 2: How old were you when you were doing it?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Like when was I a dro a dry spout? Mm hmm maybe like three years ago?
Speaker 5: Wow, I wasn't even And that was the height of her spicy stories, spicy studios.
Speaker 2: That's when he was a spicy studio. What what spier.
Speaker 3: Thinking about ship? People send them like me toys and stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, how often did you do that? Like say a five? Say you have a five run day? Would you do it again the next day?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: If it was a weekend here.
Speaker 2: So you was getting like ten a weekend. Yeah, jesus, I don't even think I ever did that, Jesus.
Speaker 3: But you know it's easier for women to get back up on the horse and do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then as a guy, you have a jerked off to the point where your ship hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I like nigga not now bro have too much way to you, Like you pulled the muscle, got a dick cramp.
Speaker 5: So that's why I started no jerk January. You guys was making fun of me, especially this one over here making fun of me, calling me the jerk offender, right, And I realized that it was so much a part of my routine. Every single morning I was doing it, and it was just like right before I brust my teeth. I had to get money, you know what I'm saying. And so I started to feel weak, not because I was doing it, but because I realized I had no discipline.
Speaker 2: It was it was taking over. So I said, yo, you know what, from now until my birthday, I'm not going to drive off. It's been eight days since I started. It's been eight days. Today's day eight of no jerk January.
Speaker 5: I did fail one day, But the reason I failed what it was a health situation.
Speaker 2: I keep telling y'all in the discord. They're trying to shame me. It was a health situation. It was hurting. It was hurting. Why is it you two full?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: My balls was two full for days and it started to fit. I started to feel like pain, and I was like, yo, I woke up one morning. I was like, this doesn't feel healthy. And I'm gonna tell you right now. Somebody asked me before, what's the worst pain I ever felt in my life. The first one was surely breaking me up in the seventh grade.
Speaker 2: Were breaking me up? Breaking up with me with that nigga on that trip?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that your ruined my ship. The second was a uti, bro. I don't know how it feels for women, but for me it was the worst.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had? A uti? Not fun?
Speaker 5: It feels like flames, flaming nails are coming down from in your body out through your ship and you feel every single one of them. And when you're peeing, it's like this crazy amount of pe and.
Speaker 2: It's like burning.
Speaker 3: It's burning, especially at the end when you get to the end and goes yo, what.
Speaker 1: So that happened to me one time when I was jerking off for some ession, have been jerking off with?
Speaker 3: Would you off?
Speaker 5: No? It was like some kind of shampoo, some kind of shampy, how many different things, yo, yo, Look listen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it a honey. I come from very humbled beginnings, so there wasn't always lotion available. It was always Vassilan available.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes I had to really improvise my niggas. So what am I gonna use? My mom is using the vegetable. I can't.
Speaker 1: She's gonna know that's missing. My sister's room is locked vegetables. I needed anything that had some set. Damn, what kind of feel like lotion and shampoo? Don't quite feel like lodre, but it kind of feel like soap.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So I was bro what hand I was getting right a little bit that when I p I peed out hot sauce. Oh my god, so listen that ship bun hot sauce.
Speaker 2: That's what it felt like. I could see that though.
Speaker 5: She should get in your whole because imagine, imagine shampoo and some shit like that get in your eye.
Speaker 2: You know that feeling, So they gets you in your other eye, the one down below, the real third eye. Yeah, that shit really fucks you up.
Speaker 5: So they're shaming me, even though right now, as y'all know, if you're in the discord, you can watch the show live.
Speaker 2: I haven't on my phone.
Speaker 5: It's why the sound sounds a little messed up because I couln't figure out the zoom audio. But they're in here and they're shaming me because I keep saying I'm on day eight, but they're like, no, you jerked off. So now you're in day four. Yeah, no, it's been seven days that I haven't. Just because I did once doesn't end.
Speaker 3: The seven days. That is not how that works, it is that's not how that.
Speaker 5: I started it eight days ago out of the eight one day I feel but it's still day eight on day five.
Speaker 3: Let me let me give you an example. You don't try to do this sobriety. No, it's not the sobriety right I'm doing a dry year anuary right now. I'm doing a dry ye aanuary right now. Ya keep trying to do this to me and I have been sober twenty one days now. If I was to drink this, if I was drinking tomorrow, it starts over for day one.
Speaker 1: No, but so this is so he's trying to say, because he was in Jergon Off for his own pleasure, it shouldn't count. That's another thing. He was doing this for a health emergency. That My question to you is this, here we go. Did you watch a horn I had.
Speaker 3: To boom boom, but look what happened.
Speaker 5: No, but look, but look listen to this as I flipped that around. If I was trying to keep it, if I was that horny, I might not have had to do that. I only watched porn for about two minutes. I just had to get rid of it. And it was one of the worst nuts ever. It wasn't like one of those where I'm I was like, yo, I try to get it out, and once I get it out, I was disgusted by the point I turned it off. So how did your dick crew after you was done?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: I literally felt mad, relieved? I felt mad relieved, Like, yo, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Blue balls? Yeah, would you get it? Do that to get rid of the blue balls? Yes? What am I doing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So are you telling me that because I was doing no jerk January, I'm supposed to not do it, not jerk off.
Speaker 2: And I'm feeling this blue ball sensation and I'm walking around with it. I'm at work. It's about my my nuts.
Speaker 5: Feel mad heavy in the car, bouncing off the seat in the car, feeling mad heavy.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm getting rid of this.
Speaker 5: It's a health emergency. What are y'all talking about? They was we was in the discord and they was talking about Yo, it's not about this.
Speaker 2: It was a health emergency. We need to put you on like a farm.
Speaker 1: I said that I think we should, like we should wat you to like on a like on a cross and just leave you there for a month for your birthday.
Speaker 2: That would be horrible.
Speaker 5: But we started going over medical things in the chat where people was like, yo, what if you have?
Speaker 2: Something was called what is it?
Speaker 1: I can tell you exactly what it is. Where this has not been full since like nineteen seventy. You don't know what it's like to feel like hyper sperm. Imagine imagine a little kid somewhere in the world, ain't never eat food every day his whole life.
Speaker 2: Now he just eating and eating, eat his stomach, thumb. What the fuck is going on? Exactly horrible?
Speaker 3: So hyper what is it called?
Speaker 5: Well that we looked up this thing called hyperspermia, and it's basically when you're producing a lot more and you're letting off a lot more than the average person.
Speaker 2: And it also can be I looked it up.
Speaker 5: It could be a reason why guys are impotent or aren't able to you know, the sperm doesn't reach, doesn't doesn't think. But I don't think I have hyperspermia.
Speaker 3: Other audio is going, oh is it this?
Speaker 5: That's what this happened yesterday? You gotta put it on the thing. Click the microphone on the thing, move that out the way, put it on.
Speaker 2: What's the name? No, I think maybe did you from your phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think they're talking about from your phone.
Speaker 2: It was connected from there. Okay, go to the audio and then select matrix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's on.
Speaker 2: Major. You want to check your phone, put a MacBook the audio. Then you gotta hear from there. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't know how, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So, look, this is what I was thinking here your defense.
Speaker 5: I've what if my body is so used to this procedure every morning, this process every morning, and it kind of went into shock, like, Yo, I'm I'm producing all of this so that we can have this process every morning. I'm ready every morning. And then for the last couple of days, you haven't been doing it.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 5: And then I just needed to yo, any come on, anytime you just try to straight go cold turkey, there's a chance that things could go wrong.
Speaker 2: So your dick had a relapse. It wasn't bro, You're not listening. It wasn't a relapse. It was a shock. It was just anytime like say, if you want to boil a.
Speaker 5: Frog, why am I boil a frog? You don't throw the frog in boiling water? No, that's not yeah, because it'll just jump out. And so you know you got a hot, blistering frog jumping around your kitchen, right, you put them in cold water and you turn the heat on slowly.
Speaker 2: So that by the time it realizes being boiled, it's too late. It's over.
Speaker 5: So you're and so that's what I'm trying to do. Balls, So you're slowly roasting them instead of I try to throw them in boiling water. So you're so let me get this right. Your dick is a dying frog.
Speaker 3: It's a frogolo, is what I get.
Speaker 1: So you don't you're gonna cook your dicks? What you're telling withdrawal, it was a jerk withdrawal.
Speaker 5: But what y'all are doing is putting that one day above the seven, and I don't agree with.
Speaker 2: That of the day. What I will say. What I will say is this, my good brother, one, you're not on day eight. I'll give you. You're not on day you're not. But what I will say is I'm on day I'm on day eight. Jerk. January out of the eight days, one of the days, How does that Alia song go again?
Speaker 3: If first you don't succeed, that's yourself.
Speaker 2: Jerk yourself off and try again.
Speaker 1: But what I will say is this, right, I feel that you are putting in a maxi amount of effort to put a damper on your habit, and I commend you for that.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying, Like, why that's one day above the eight days.
Speaker 5: I have not not jerked off in eight days, probably since I fucking was in the hospital for a fractured knee. Like it's the only time I really couldn't do it, and that was like twenty thirty years ago. Bro, it's been I've got done seven days. Okay, six days out of last eight I have not done it.
Speaker 2: You was getting injured thirty years ago, you was getting injured thirty damn.
Speaker 3: He's a half a century. Oh, full life.
Speaker 2: You're injured in the nineties. Yeah, what you're doing, Julius Hurveys playing basketball? Wow? Were blocking up? I'm not half sex yester half yesterday one of the days I had sex. One of the day. That doesn't count.
Speaker 3: That doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: Right, And then the other day I'm messed up. But out of the last eight days, six days I have not done it. I feel like that's a huge accomplishment everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack, come on, this is a lot for the drink offend. This is a lot for the drinking.
Speaker 2: Yo. You use the jerk you You did ten in two days. I ain't a lot of corn. That's not crazy.
Speaker 3: But I don't do it every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only on the weekends.
Speaker 3: But you have consistent dick, then you don't need it.
Speaker 2: I mean you can still. Jerking off is a different feeling than sex. I don't drink off for the reason I'm not getting buns. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're jerking off because you're not getting buns, you like some corny losing nigga to me, like you just can't get buns. I don't drink because I have a lack of buns.
Speaker 3: See for me, if I don't have consistent dick, then I mastered be more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lose it, pussy, Yeah that's what you just said. Where's it going to go? She just said.
Speaker 5: You just said, Yo, if you jerk off because you're not getting some, you're losing corny nigga. She just said, yeah, I only jerked off when I couldn't get anything.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't mean yeah, I mean that was my choice.
Speaker 2: That was my choice.
Speaker 3: Getting there, that was my choice. I was like, yeah, that was my choice, that was my choice.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So we were in the question why am I fucking everything that comes by my way?
Speaker 2: I didn't say you should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So it was discernment. So I'm not a loser because I chose to not want to have sex. That'll makes sense anyway.
Speaker 5: How many times was in we were asking how many times you would like to have sex in a week?
Speaker 2: Seriously twice yesterday said yes, that's a little bit a lot. How could it possibly be a lot? I'm going to keep it one.
Speaker 3: Hundred only because I don't have someone that lives with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's what I was my say.
Speaker 1: The answer to this question is very based on the lifestyle that you live, right, So, like Cortney, I don't live with my partner, and right now, I got three freaking jobs. I don't necessarily have that much time. So I only necessarily for real, real, I only be having sex on like the weekends for real. How much would you like to y'all are doing right now, I'm okay with I'm okay with two to three right now, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Okay right now, no period, And that's what I'm saying, that's what that's relax. I'm going to answer the questions. Ho give me a second. I would say maybe like.
Speaker 2: Three or four times three or four same for me.
Speaker 5: Somebody in the chat said fourteen fourteen they don't have no job. They said two one in the morning, when at night, every day, every day and possibly more on good days.
Speaker 2: See, I couldn't be with somebody like that. Yeah, I don't fourteen four times crazy a week. Squirrel was like that.
Speaker 1: Remember I remember when I told you when I have that problem with Squirrel and I couldn't get away. Squirrel was like that, she just wanted to fuck because it was seven thirty two. I kid you not, bro, she's seven sex again.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, I can't see myself having that much sex. One because my cochie gonna hurt. Two, like I got things to do. If we do, if we having sex, that means we're not doing something we're not supposed to. We're not accomplishing something that we're not supposed to be, like we're not accomplishing.
Speaker 2: So like I'm good, like y'all don't go to I hop or nothing.
Speaker 5: Y'all just be fucking and then when they get to I hop they fucking the bathroom or so jesus, But I mean, is that so when I said two or three, I said, I'm trying to maintain two or three a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of having sex. They was in the chat like two or three.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, yeah, listen, I love the discord. I love y'all, but y'all be capping, bro, y'all be capping because y'all know y'all have jobs, y'all know, y'all have kids, y'all know y'all got life shit. You know that you can't maintain.
Speaker 5: Said what they would like to do? Though, Okay, Like like this is what we said, what we would like to do? What would you would like to do? And you said three or four? He said two or three to.
Speaker 2: Three or four? You're going three or four? If we like ideal? Have I have more? I'm a recycled question threw at me.
Speaker 5: I would I said the same person, that matters if it's not the same person. Yeah, I could do six or eight.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, if.
Speaker 2: It's different, there's different joints. I could do like seven or twelve. Minds is in here right now, Like yeah, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So y'all going on vacation for five days? How many times y'all having sex on vacation?
Speaker 2: Five days? Five days day? I'm just saying at least five times, at.
Speaker 3: Least that's the minimum. I don't know about maximum.
Speaker 2: That's that's about maximum, right yo. I think depends on where you go. It depends on where you go.
Speaker 5: Because you go to one of them sexual resources, you probably turning more than that, especially hedonism shit like that.
Speaker 2: I said, Hinduism. I'm an idiot. You go to headonism religion relationship.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, damn, I'm trying not to be stupid this year. This niggas just slap yourself.
Speaker 3: Did who used to do that?
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 3: Stupid?
Speaker 2: Stupid Marlin or Wayne's brothers? Stupid? Somebody used to do that.
Speaker 3: Somebody used to do that?
Speaker 2: Stupid, stupid, stupid? All right? What you got?
Speaker 3: So this actually was inspiration from yesterday when he threw it in the.
Speaker 2: Chat triples and he said, drama ran.
Speaker 3: So remember you have mentioned them on the show before, but the very different couple that does only fan content.
Speaker 2: Oh, the big girl in the.
Speaker 3: Smaller male presenting woman. I'm gonna I'm gonna use the right words because y'all was throwing that D word around.
Speaker 2: A lot we did. So is it male presenting? Is that that the right word?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's what I say. I think it's safe.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the real word Isn't the word is a bad word? Yes? What about what about a G? A G? I think it's more accepted acceptable? Just younger and aggressive girl?
Speaker 3: Aggressive girl?
Speaker 2: Look a younger man, that's the more acceptable young man.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say male presenting because what if they take that as an insult to say that they we'll go a G.
Speaker 3: All right, So yeah, I don't know if it's just click on the link.
Speaker 2: I guess it absolutely. I absolutely did not. I did not exit out. I did not.
Speaker 3: Can I show it or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, YouTube is going to ban?
Speaker 3: Okay, So can I just did you show us? I can show y'all, Okay, I can throw it in the discord. I saved this video.
Speaker 5: This is the video that was in the I don't know what it was maybe it's that too horny or something like that, and it was the big big girl.
Speaker 2: And the girl was sucking up with her. Her arm was like slamming. Yeah, this is that. That's that couple.
Speaker 5: So if you're in the discord, the first and second videos are going to go into the new episode discussion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what you got caught? All right? Okay, not the pretty ricky all right? So they basically haven't they got a guy there? Wait? What yeah, this is fire? What's up?
Speaker 3: Let me see what questions?
Speaker 5: So they basically haveing a threesome with a guy. Ag got some breast on it too, though ain't got some breast on Yes, she got some good memory glands.
Speaker 2: Ship. Whoa, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 3: I haven't to for I have questions though, answers yes, no, yes it is.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: So there's an uptick of men that I've been seeing on Twitter who are crushing on a g women. It's been like a thing that's happening. And my thing is like, could you see yourself crushing on one?
Speaker 2: Crushing on one?
Speaker 1: No, but I definitely do watch a g porn like seeing them get like taken down for real.
Speaker 2: Once you know they had that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a small bros holes mad branches of porn. Like it's a branch of porn where like guys are like having sex with like ag percent and women when they naked, though you can't really everybody is a girl when they naked for the most part really, So it's something about.
Speaker 2: I can't even say it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say that, but it's interesting, you know what I mean, because it could sound kind of wrong, like I could say it to.
Speaker 2: Y'all, but.
Speaker 3: Like a Courtney whisper, what I would say is.
Speaker 1: This, there's certain times where like you look got women sometimes like it's a mountain you gotta climb, right like as guys or I gotta climb this mountain, I gotta conquer this type thing. And when you sometimes like watch guys fucking like ag women, it's almost like a bigger mountain, you know what I'm saying, Like it's almost like more of a challenge, like a bigger breakdown of like power dynamic and ship. Like that sounds kind of crazy, but that's could be like it in a way. Arouse men sometimes when you put it that way, they be kind of pretty though, you know, they're not like they don't like me like that.
Speaker 2: The ones I watch they be kind.
Speaker 5: Of had ag press me like yo, I knocked that down me too. Yeah, I had a press me once time, type homie.
Speaker 2: She said. She said, you got lips like a girl.
Speaker 5: I said, I did have a crush on an ag back in the days, remember, But she was also you could tell she was a pretty girl.
Speaker 2: She just liked to come up as a you know, in that way. But and she had a fatty too. And was this the flower one? The fly one was telling me about swag from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Crushed on you, and I'm stealing your swag.
Speaker 2: Wear your clothes really a bit.
Speaker 1: She would don't close took a hood Yeah, she was tightly dressed like a boy better than me. Did you take a hoodie when you over there?
Speaker 5: I never went over there, but I would have. But they told me I was wrong for crushing. No, I've never been. She told me that to do that she would have to strap me. Oh, I guess she's trying to get me off of So she was like, yeah, to do that, I gotta fuck you.
Speaker 2: And I was like nah.
Speaker 3: So she tried to get trying to be like, yeah, yes, you have crushes on ags.
Speaker 6: No, like I said in the chat, I feel like I'm just now seeing that. So I'm trying to understand the science for real, I'm still trying to process a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them be having fat.
Speaker 1: Every age has a fat ass underneath those Levi's awesome titties and titties tell leave that champion hoodie.
Speaker 2: We objectifying.
Speaker 3: So I guess my next question is like, yo, they all come for me. Could you see yourself having sex with one Ian pussy her sucking you dick like and she looks very male presenting like I'm sorry, age ish like. So we told about Caesar Fade, like we talked about.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video of the age get a hiccup from the barber and he was like, yeah, I would definitely take that down.
Speaker 2: She had the prettiest she.
Speaker 1: Had hair like mine, but just like the like I knew, like if she was like girly girl and she'd be tough.
Speaker 2: I would yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm not asking would you take her down as a girly girl. I'm asking her will you take her down?
Speaker 2: As I take her down right there looking like DMX, Yes, it's a funny thing.
Speaker 5: It is having this conversation, right, dude keeps pressing that girl in the barber chair, and it's kind of cringe it.
Speaker 3: See that video.
Speaker 2: I gotta save.
Speaker 5: But it's like you could tell, first of all, she likes the fact the way he cuts her hair, so she keeps going back to him, but he's pressing her and he's like touching her chin and she's like, you ain't got touch me like that and he's like, yo, you know you want to straight. You want to straight your your line, you want to straight. And she's like yeah, and he's like, yeah, you can make you straight. He's like a bunch of that, and it's like, yo, she looks visibly uncomfortable even though she's recording it.
Speaker 2: He's recording it and her waves with spinning, so she don't want to switch.
Speaker 5: Barbers, like don't I don't know if they're doing this together, I hope, So I hope you could tell she's visibly uncomfortable. And she's done two videos with this guy and he's like touching all in the face. She's like that, why you got touching me like that? So this conversation, it kind of does remind me of back then question on this girl, And it's like it's almost like when a guy, hey, guys persson on a straight.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I'm not into that? Why are you pressing me like that? And so now that's I wouldn't even I wouldn't even try to play.
Speaker 5: But if they came at me and they look like shorty, it could possibly probably, Like I said, there's like aughtick.
Speaker 3: Of men.
Speaker 2: For what what's that? What's the science behind it? I know what it is? What is it possible change be one of the they bros? Let's just keep it. Who didn't want to go there? But who wants to go there? Who wants to get there? To explain it?
Speaker 3: Explain I need to hear this.
Speaker 2: Explain this all right?
Speaker 6: So me personally, not me, I'm not saying this relates to me, but I'm just saying, like we know how we know how guys are, bro And this goes back to our conversation when we were talking about how guys do things for other men, right, how gods even like other women because.
Speaker 2: Of other men.
Speaker 3: Well, that's this is true because I have encountering men who do not like women. They with them, but they don't like women.
Speaker 2: So this this goes back to that conversation.
Speaker 6: So what I'm saying, what I'm saying, I'm being funny, but what I'm saying is, you know, there's a stigma between guys obviously liking their bro or their friend, but we know behind the scenes it gets a little dicey.
Speaker 3: So what scenes?
Speaker 2: What scenes? Just because we don't agree with you, But it's not about It's not me. I don't know this way.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like from the internet and you know, the things that we see, I think there's a lot of that presence and a lot of that energy that be around in these male circles. And when we're talking about this situation in particular, I think because these women are what you said, courney male represented as ags, I think that that's a that's a safe bet for the guy because again it's a girl, but they're still giving the the the bro vibe. I've seen the video of of an AG and the guy and they were driving together and the guy was like, He's like, damn, bro, why your tity is so big? And like, you know, kind of like playing with the ag like that, And I think that's that's the like that video made me understand, like Okay, there's a lot of that energy that be going on. I think not saying amongst everybody, but I think that does exist, and I think niggas just don't want to like acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we could agree to disagree.
Speaker 5: I think do you think are you saying I definitely disagree with him completely on that On a general scale, they can always distruth in almost everything and everything to what you're saying yesterday, there's something I'm a me. Yes, they gonna have to talk about the way that he aligns with ship going against the green.
Speaker 3: Oh, because he's an Aquarius and that's what aquariuses.
Speaker 6: We always Oh, you know, niggas want they bros. Yeah, hold on, I'm just crazy, But I'm talking about from the other I.
Speaker 5: Definitely feel that it's almost like getting the chick that can't be got. It's what you was saying, Climbing that mountain is like yo, when people climb out ever, you know you're supposed to be able to do that. And so if you got a girl that you're saying only likes girls, you being able to get her and like you, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like the purple heart. You know what I'm saying it's like this, this medal of honor, this valor.
Speaker 5: That you, as a dude that's a sniper, can say, yeah, I got all you got all those chicks, I got that one.
Speaker 2: She don't even like niggas. It's more like that now, yes, bro, cousin my friend. I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Circles you're talking about. That you said, bro, looks like they bro because it's safe. That's not the circles I've personally been in the scene.
Speaker 2: How do you respect your truth but also true?
Speaker 1: The only reason why I want to like object that is because granted this might not apply to me or you, right, but for the most part, guys aren't really allowed to like really be freaky or kinky like that. You know, we stay in this little box, you know what I'm saying. So it's like if a nigga, do you know what damn? I do like ag women? You know, I like women, but I just sometimes maybe I want to dabble some ag joints. I feel like a nigga, you have a pass to do that and not like, oh, you just want to fuck your boys type shit, you know what I'm saying. So comments or statements like that kind of sets us back a little bit more. Whether having guys being more true to themselves and going against the grain and doing it that they actually truthfully really liked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do they really like Shorty or are they just trying That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about exploring their sexual fluidity.
Speaker 5: But is it fluidity if they're just trying to do something that they think other niggas can't do? Because there is some truth to trying to do things just to impress your niggas.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could be attracted. I don't think as a man you could actually form attractions at the point where you want to fuck. If you're not semuch like you, I can't fuck something not attracted.
Speaker 2: To You might not be able to.
Speaker 5: But there are guys out here that will take a chick down just because they know they man want them.
Speaker 6: And that's what and that's my point. That's what I'm speaking to, that those men that operate in that sense. But to accordney Port, men that don't even like the women, They don't care about the women or getting her. It's just what it looks like for the other guys, what they perceived as for the men that's the real thing for them, and that's what I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: But even that, I don't take that as I want to fuck my man, you know what I'm saying, Like, Okay, I'm gonna do some shit them, So yeah, look at what I did, but I don't want to fuck you, nigga.
Speaker 5: It's this thing that they be talking about with heterosexual men being homosocial. Whereas they form this loving bond with their friends, they want to impress their friends. They want relationships like the ones that they have with their friends, but they are heterosexual, right, and so it's almost like doing things to impress your partner or you know, admiring your partner in a way that is a loving way. And that's the way guys look at their friends. And so if you know, you got this group of guys and you're trying to impress them in some.
Speaker 2: Way, you might do this one thing. Yeah sure, yeah, you couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm so complicated, complicated.
Speaker 1: But you know, also, even even when you were wind back to like the history of time, like when I was a little nigga and I got a new pair of air forces, would come like, yo, look at my air forces. You know what I'm saying so to a certain extent, like you know, as yo, nigga, look what I got. You do show off to a certain extent you feel me. I feel like everything is okay. It was done in like a feasible amount, you know what I mean. And I will say, though, fucking with a woman to impress a nigga's a bit excessive.
Speaker 2: To me personally. No, it is.
Speaker 1: It happened, I trust me. My friends do it sometimes too. For me, I'm a nigga, I don't care. I had it already.
Speaker 2: But but just saying, I'm just saying I didn't start the conversation like this. When you come to me, I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 1: But what I was saying was, though I do feel whenever it comes to like an actual human being and it's feelings involved in his emotional involved, I feel like you're kind of a foul nigga if you just fucking somebody or fucking what somebody like to prove a point. It does happen, doesn't a lot of guys, especially going through a certain point in their life, do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a phase I'll go through, even if.
Speaker 2: It's just even if it's women, you just be wanting to collect bodies.
Speaker 5: Like I remember me and my homeboy Messiah used to meet up on the strip and see how many chicks we could bag that day, just to bag them.
Speaker 2: I used to be competing one day with Dubs Empire.
Speaker 5: Talking about what we would go downtown and whoever you could get put that on your list. I remember one time I had eleven, he had whatever, And that was how many chicks we bagged that day? And did we was we really looking? He was just doing it for the dude. And I think that that a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: Go through that. I think me personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it's a what age does that need to stop?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Like when's the maturity kicking? It's like, Ahi, nigga, Like enough, because when you.
Speaker 1: Get older, you're not just getting numbers, You're getting bodies, nigga, You're getting sould, You're getting feels, You're got emotions. You're getting people fucked up, you know what I'm saying. And that's when they end up some things about self respect too.
Speaker 3: Also sexual discipline. I just I don't know. I feel like sexual discipline is such a turn on for me now though, as I'm getting older, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Why you called me a drunk offender? Is that why I get these days? You?
Speaker 3: Literally, I've never met someone who jerked off every day, So that's why I called you the drum defender. I've never met You don't know that because guys openly admitted that they jerked off every day.
Speaker 2: That's true. You've never met anybody like me in that fashion.
Speaker 3: All right, switching gears a little bit. So me and my well, let me not call her out, but we key key a lot, and she sent me she screenshotted it. She let me take a picture of a text message exchange that she had with a man, and he goes, uh, it's having a tongue piercing. It's going to be a problem, she says. Honestly, I wouldn't say that it would be a problem, but it's something that I don't like.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna shut the fun because we get banned, We're gonna get canceled because of me. One day, I'm gonna shut the wrong I'm gonna just shut the fuck up. I'm gonna shut up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep going because my cousin, who's half Puerto Rican, definitely has a tongue ring anyway, got so he said, I wouldn't mind getting rid of it. I just had it for too long anyway, And she goes, what made you pierce your tongue? I had it since junior high school and I thought it was cool because I could change it with my outfits.
Speaker 2: Nah, I can't say that, my lama flying What what you're looking at?
Speaker 3: He's looking at the text message.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I mean, bro, imagine you sweat went from the white torrent to the pink tonring just right down?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Nah yah, let me just change my tongue because wait, wait what ship the olive nones came out?
Speaker 2: I got some just got an olive tongue. I'm not goin to pull up an army fatigued tongue. I ain't gonna lie. Does that fall into like the queer thing? So the definition of queer is pretty much like not being defined by things and can be also sometimes viewed as unusual or maybe even awkward, and to so in a way, that's kind of subjective. It's subjective. But to me that would be a little queer.
Speaker 3: I think it could fall into a bit of queerness to me. I mean, he could be. I mean, he could be straight or this.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rican for real, and I'm not even joking it could be straight. That's some flash.
Speaker 5: Why do we look at this tongue ring because it's so courtney for you? You see a guy with a green olive.
Speaker 2: Green tongue wing with the alum nines, with the.
Speaker 1: With the right and the and the army hat like the Scully army fatigue to fatigue the enemy.
Speaker 2: What did that say to you? And he says he's strictly he's never like men, he's strictly in the women. What does that say to you? Like? Why why does that turn you off or turn you away?
Speaker 3: There's a certain there's certain piercings that turned me off. And this is actually what I wanted to get into, Like what are piercings that turn you on and off? Tongue rings for men turned me off only because like, I don't know what it is. And it's not like I'm associating it with being queer. It's just that it's like it's something that I.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like when a man has an eyebrow piercing, can't have eyebrows no more?
Speaker 2: My god, Damn.
Speaker 5: What if he what if he likes killed like seven niggs? He said, what does it make him like a like girly? Like what if he's like the craziest gangster in the world.
Speaker 3: I still don't like it. I just don't like it. So tongue piercing is for men. Eyebrows on eyebear piercings on a man, and I would say, dick piercing, that's scary to me. I told you I had uh met a guy. He had a what is it called Prince Charles? I think Prince Charles something, it's something Charleston And it went through it goes through the tip and I was just like, how does he funk? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You got to ask him how you find out?
Speaker 3: Because he's told me? Probably Albert, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if girls. I don't think the girls are the same.
Speaker 4: Like piercings that turn you off, Yeah, because I've had the I've seen girls with like the the septum that just means to me that she a little freaky.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. The click don't bother me at all. What could possibly be a pissing that? You know which one?
Speaker 3: The cheek? I don't like those what about the cheap pierces eternal? For you guys like China had the why your face look like that?
Speaker 1: Because I know what you're talking about. I hate when they I don't like, I'm not a big parson guy. I would say the back, the lower back, all.
Speaker 3: The germs, like the two little diamonds in the lower back.
Speaker 2: That's just dumb. That just it just feels like painful. It looks painful, it looks like.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that would probably be the one out of everything that I would be like, all fire, It's like, why.
Speaker 2: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: I remember there was a I knew a girl who had like tattoos of eyes on her back, and then as the pupil for the eyes, she had the the two piercings, and I was just like, okay, that's interest, that's interesting stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knows what you're looking back here for.
Speaker 3: You had a whole damn bikini one.
Speaker 2: So about her? Why she got eyes? Back here? What the you looking at? Ain't back here for you, bitch, But for me, I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm actually not a big person guy. The only persons that I will tolerate ears cities that's it. I don't like anything else. It gotta be one of the little small studs that was like very small to where I barely don't even notice it.
Speaker 2: I got tattoos. You can't have no facetats, no chest that check with a chest tat been in prison, I ain't gonna hold you. I've seen some fire ass chest tattoos.
Speaker 3: You got the little Rihanna, not the not the cleavage one.
Speaker 5: Got.
Speaker 2: If you got like the fucking who that.
Speaker 1: If you got like the Chris Brown ship, like I've seen it's sexy. No, that's not sexy that've seen. It gives me you set up niggas and you rob them. It also gives me you you beat kids with boots.
Speaker 5: I feel like any style that we talked about can't really be generalized because it's like, how does this person wear it. There's times when you see some ship that you would think Outlanders and somebody else, but the way this person wears it, for some reason, it's just fire bro.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen a sexy chest sack be given. Jeff be given Jeff home, not on front.
Speaker 3: I personally don't like seeing chest chats on women either. I like the cleavage stuff like that's very like, very pretty, but the chest plates, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, w w E superstar Judge's hell on this show, you goddamn right niggas Judge matthis and this bitch list.
Speaker 3: I can tell when I see one, Yes, what about you?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like the cheek tats that's a tat. I don't really care for.
Speaker 3: The cheek Pierson. Yeah, I don't really care the black China's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't really care for cool nose uh belly. But teddies is fine.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I had a coworker who this is a long time ago, but she was like, do you want to get your clip pierced with me?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 3: No language, Sorry, I have to because I was like what She was like, oh, it's only six weeks of healing. I said no, I was on something.
Speaker 2: I was like.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, why would I we clip sisters? Why would I go get a clippers?
Speaker 2: Just way more cool with other women being naked with No.
Speaker 3: Fine, because I am too, But like asking some asking your coworker to go get clip.
Speaker 1: Piers, that's not professional. Definitely, It's one of the rules in the HR handbook. I don't but I'm pretty sure it's in this.
Speaker 2: Were y'all mad cool?
Speaker 3: We wasn't mad cool, but we was like, oh we talked here and there.
Speaker 2: But that was kind of like like, hey, is the paper in the printer? Cool?
Speaker 5: So what?
Speaker 2: You didn't talk away from work?
Speaker 3: We didn't hang out after work, not at all.
Speaker 2: This how much time that she spent at your desk? I think you wanted to beat? Yeah, maybe I want to beat. Maybe, Like chicks don't tell you they want to beat, they just do. She like, you want to get your pussy piars.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny part. She probably don't do the piercing, like, yeah, this is my shop? Got is you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Something happened to me the other day And I don't know if I should take this inso or a compliment this young lady. When I was at work doing some ship outside, she was like, oh my god, you're so cute or whatever. I was like, thank you, I appreciate that, you know, compliments Like who don't like a compliment? And then she was still talking to me and I'm like, yo, how.
Speaker 2: Old are you? She looked young. I already looked at her and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yo, how old you She's like, I'm twenty one. Oh, and I'm like, so, how old you think I am? She was like, oh, twenty five, twenty six? And I was so furiated, Bro, I spent my whole life trying to look tough and old and mean and like like a killer, and now that I can't have this betterf like, I lost that shit. So when she said that shit to me, it just made me just resent the fact that I just can't have my steelo no more. But then somebody was like, yo, looking young is a good thing. But I'm like, yo, I don't necessarily want to look young.
Speaker 2: Am I bugging? Because I took that shit the wrong way? I'm bugging.
Speaker 1: I don't look twenty five. I give me a calm twenty eight. I'm cool with by my bugging because I felt like, was that an insult? Like should I be tight?
Speaker 2: Said? You look sweet? I so like a like a bitch? Like that's what she told me?
Speaker 1: You look soft? That's how I took it, Yo, you look soft, nigga. And I was like, damn, I look so how did.
Speaker 3: You How did you correlate looking young and being and looking.
Speaker 2: Like a bitch? Because I'm mad, old bro, I'm an old nigga. I'm a he's a half a century. So what are we talking about about? To say? When I keep throwing under the hole, it's the half a century? Crazy? Why you gotta keep saying century? The century crazy? That's why you keep saying century.
Speaker 3: It's to make you seem like.
Speaker 2: You're older than what you are. And that's mad for you.
Speaker 5: It's all love, no good got you just remember and he gets returned.
Speaker 2: Because if I was to do that to her, you know, she would be she would be mad sensitive.
Speaker 3: Because when people be like, oh, you look your age, that doesn't offend me. You know, I'm like, oh, I look young and they don't look young. That don't bother me. I look young, I look my age.
Speaker 2: I want to at least look my age, though not always. I want I want to get older. You're not going to want to look your age.
Speaker 1: I'm already older. I want to look You're not that much older. You're not really older, right, twenty five and thirty two or two different ages mentally, but like.
Speaker 2: Thirty two, you still have the beginning of your don't yeah, you just started at twenty five, nigga, I just got my cardshirt still mad Eye. I don't want to look twenty five. Bro.
Speaker 5: I think that it's a compliment, and I think that you should accept the fact that you don't look threatening.
Speaker 2: I think I should have wanted that bothered me. No, I think no. I think that you should really go up and you should stand. That's yo.
Speaker 5: Big women ain't into that ship like that ship is something that we did when we was young to protect ourselves like that. Nigga, You're a grown ass man with a job. You at your own crib, right, You're not standing around.
Speaker 2: In the car.
Speaker 5: You don't got guns, and whyians around you bandanas and fucking poo shiinsty Nigga, that is a horrible life.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if I saw you walking down the street and I saw someone in a pool shasty, Why a with a pool shaky, I'm gonna be like, well, let me eat, let me walk.
Speaker 2: Why do you think I'm sick?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Right? And this just shows how much it's really not old.
Speaker 5: Oh, because at this age, why do you still want to hold onto the episode.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to look like some little soft nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But you also don't want to look threatened into a woman when she's walking down the shore, All.
Speaker 2: Right, can I can I just look thirty? I wanted to look thirty at least.
Speaker 3: I would have took it as a compliments.
Speaker 2: Mustache, no beard, so you definitely look thirty. So don't worry about that. Yeah, I respect. I feel better.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: We were talking about porn stars and the lips.
Speaker 2: She followed us and followed.
Speaker 3: Us definitely.
Speaker 2: Childhood Hero and Kobe Bryant, So whom was.
Speaker 3: Like, are there any new porn stars out? Are we still harboring on old school poorn stars?
Speaker 2: So what Courtney said is is she an old porn star? And I was like, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: And then I took a break and I was like, yeah, she was really popping when I was like in high school. But high school for me was almost twenty years ago. Some of my head like, damn, maybe she is considered an old porn star. But then I'm thinking about it. My problem with porn stars is like it's not like the NBA, like you know, it's a new batch of niggas, Like now we got the the frigging Victor and the fucking Anthony Edwards and the Zion Williamson's then you got the older niggas, you got the Lebron's, the Kevin Durant porn stars, like your porn stars just come and then they go.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I never.
Speaker 1: See like no new porn stars dropping like brand, Like, are there ever any new porn stars that ass brand?
Speaker 5: Who's that fire caramel chick, big old booty, beautiful, gorgeous, Yes, and she's getting it in and the way she torkus her shit is crazy.
Speaker 3: A porn star draft.
Speaker 2: Ski one day a right with new players and all players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to look out for the new players.
Speaker 2: Five point stars right now, shoot, both of you.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know them by name. I wouldn't know them by names. I don't know names video not really, No, I know them by video for sure.
Speaker 3: His favorite.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of them are now are content creators. They got only fans and sh like that. They do solo content. They do their own ship on their own page.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about all time porn stars, not currently.
Speaker 1: I know you know five all time porn stars from nineteen seventy to now, Nigger.
Speaker 2: I know you know at least five Pinky's on my list. Pinky's up there. I got Beauty do your Cherokee, Miss Cleo, Lethal Lips, and Sophia Costello. That's not nuts.
Speaker 3: What I couldn't even know. I couldn't even name off like.
Speaker 2: Jada Phi is not on this. I was here.
Speaker 3: Jada fighters not on there because like her races and the way she sells, because.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie like I like chicken, how fuck for real? How to compare to like the chicks that I name?
Speaker 2: Nah want to get pounded because Cleo lush love Miss Cleo, she just got this.
Speaker 3: If I knew how to suck some dick though.
Speaker 1: I like lethal Lips. Let me stop disrespecting. Then just started follows on Instagram Lips, I love you, baby, come to the show please. We'll DM you in a few Back to Utah. I mean, Courtney, you can't namely five porn starf I can name you five niggas.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even do that.
Speaker 1: You got Wesley Pipes, Justice Slayer, Brian pomper Man, Dingo and Little d.
Speaker 3: Yeh see you better than me because I don't know them, and I'm the jerk offender.
Speaker 2: I'm the team of male and female. I study sex for work. My brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, now the statistics and the numbers and the analytics is how I look at porn. Okay, I'm watching it for an educational review so I can come to you guys and share with you the new things that I've learned.
Speaker 2: Sounded really good.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ron Burgundy style I personally beauty, do your fire.
Speaker 2: She was dope. She wouldn't be on my top ten, No top ten, she would make your top ten.
Speaker 5: But you gotta you gotta remember there are body type favorites, there are style favorites, just sexual style. I'm not really big on women talking like beauty to your is the type that would fuck you and talk crazy to you while fucking you.
Speaker 2: And that's not That's not my thing, you know what I mean. Remember, I'm big on being dominant and she's she's like, yeah, she's throwing. That's not really my thing.
Speaker 5: But I can appreciate how nice she was. She was amazing at her craft, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But just not my thing. So yeah, this's there's gonna be a bunch of them. But I love all of the post. I love big shout out the queen rogue too. Queen who rogue? What's how you supposed last name O R O G. You know that we see. Yeah, I know what means watching porn religiously for like more than almost my whole insite to be reading the comments.
Speaker 1: I do so when they put a video but they don't have the name, I read the comments for them to find out who this person is.
Speaker 2: I made an account and everything one up?
Speaker 5: Yeah too.
Speaker 2: Was tough, right, Facts.
Speaker 3: One six and dark?
Speaker 2: Do you have one?
Speaker 3: No, you're supposed to do it.
Speaker 2: I mean I did.
Speaker 3: Oh when I wasn't here for this episode.
Speaker 2: I never got him together. But yeah, you can't get them together. I never got them together.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Let's I have some things that I would like to discuss of you guys.
Speaker 3: I was going to get into something else.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I thought you No, I wasn't out of ship.
Speaker 3: We can't prepare, okay. So the answer is yes, Nah, you know I have to girl it up a little bit. No, I'm not a nigga. So Valentine's Days is coming up? Yeah, stood up with right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know why.
Speaker 1: So he thought I was bugging when out because I was bringing a Valentine like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Said yeah, I started preparing were right? I said, yes, nigga, you are prepared for you now. No, why why it's fucking January. It's January.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I'm not I'm not jumping on you. You said you never heard yet. That's it, all right, So dude, I'm talking to right. I text him about Valentine's Day and I'm like, you know, so, I have a terrible history, have a terrible history of Valentine's I never celebrated even if I was dating someone. The men I always date was like, oh, I don't celebrate it, or we could do it at thirteen with his National Black National Black Love Day? What the fuck is the National Black Love Day? No One?
Speaker 2: The thirteenth is kind of disrespectful. I don't see me on the fifteenth.
Speaker 5: Saying that I want to see you on the thirteenth, It's like, well, what are you doing tomorrow? How are you even trying to make plans? So you're trying to tell me that you're making plans.
Speaker 2: For the day before. That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: How can I say if you can't get off work, but you just you're just planning to not be available on the fourteenth.
Speaker 3: There's no excuse to share because valentine Day's uh rolls on a Friday have a good weekend to go through. So I just asked him how he felt about it, and that'ked what we was doing, and I'd any of that, like how do you feel about it? So the first man I've ever dated who was like, I think you should celebrate the day if you care about that person, like any other day. And I'm like, okay, cool. It will be my first time actually experienced a Valentine's Day that's not it doesn't turn out terrible. So I was thinking to myself, I was like, why do men when it comes to Valentine's Day? Why do men come up with the excuses that they do? Is it that they're broke? Is that they just they don't really care for us?
Speaker 2: Do they come up oh as far as like not wanting to celebrate it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know because I'm not a man. So I'm asking y'all.
Speaker 1: A lot of guys aren't romantic. A lot of guys, I don't want to say broke. I feel like a lot I feel like it's guys.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Me and Tom was having conversation earlier, and I feel like as men we don't always most guys don't know what their job is when it comes to relationships with women. Like, even if you're a guy who doesn't notoriously like Valentine's Day, bro, there's certain compromises you just make out of the fucking respect you have for.
Speaker 2: Your partner, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So like if a nigga, I know niggas who don't like Christmas, your happy qualms and nigga, but you know you got to show that you know whatever, even if you got kids, you're gonna do what you gotta do for the people that meanshit in your life, right. And I just personally feel like guys who not don't really care about Valentine's Day and their partner does. I just personally, if you're one not really romantic, you're kind of self centered and too. It's kind of like a slap in the face to like your relationship it's just one.
Speaker 2: Day, bro. I don't agree. I know you don't. I think that.
Speaker 5: So I agree that romantic can be in there, right, But why is romantic? I think that the reason why is because why is romance being this one day?
Speaker 2: Now? Because I'm not doing this one day?
Speaker 5: That makes me not romantic or I'm self centered because I don't like the amount of energy that you're putting on this one day. As if if I don't show out this one day, it means I don't care about you, I don't love you, I don't respect the relationship, is what you say.
Speaker 2: And I think that everybody isn't that focused on that one day in.
Speaker 5: The way of you got to do all of this grandiose things on this one day, because I know a lot of women that are not into Valentine's Day in that fashion, Like, Yo, you could just do dinner and whatever we can eat in the crib, we can celebrate whatever it is, But that doesn't define how much you care about me.
Speaker 2: And so if I'm the kind that doesn't, now I'm being.
Speaker 5: Judged if I'm not on the level that you'uron when it comes to it, right, And so I think that's where the disconnect is.
Speaker 2: Also, women have like nine birthdays a year. I was gonna tell you, Valentine's Day is a woman second person.
Speaker 5: Yo, you have all of these days that I'm supposed to put on for you and do all these things, and largely financial. Because then it's also like if I do this one thing and it's not to where you want it to be. I'm not that dope no more.
Speaker 2: Like I have to do all of this.
Speaker 5: To prove to you that I still love you, because if I didn't spend this much, if I didn't plan this much, whatever, Like I can't just come over with some with some chocolates.
Speaker 2: Remember when we was young, you could do a bun of.
Speaker 5: Chocolates, you know what I mean, and a flowers and flowers and you're good. Now It's like Jakes want to go to.
Speaker 2: Bora Bora ticks a fuller, They want.
Speaker 5: A helicopter ride. You gotta puck and have a blimp with I Love you Natalie.
Speaker 3: One hundred, one hundred three hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then you got Cardi b and also like she will walk in and the whole house is full of flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got this seventy foot teddy bear.
Speaker 5: And it's like, yo, are we in competition with everybody else and everybody else's idea of what love should look like?
Speaker 1: Or nevertheless, have our own. Bro, if you'r a girl like Valentine, they celebrate Valentine's.
Speaker 3: Say so, here's my outlook on it? History, Like I said, historically, I've never had like a good Valentine's Day. Either I was never it was never being celebrated or the person I was dealing with, just like we got into an argument days before and then it just wouldn't happen.
Speaker 5: My thing is says, I don't need pre Valentine's pre Christmas, pre birthday argument arguments.
Speaker 3: Right, got too, So I don't need the three hundred roses. I can't, y'all, I hate. I don't need to chant roses. I don't even want to go out to eat because I know it's going to be a mad house. I want. We can stay in the crib, we can watch our favorite movies, we can have our favorite food, we can have our sex. That is what I'm looking for when I when I say I want to do Valentine's Say, but it's like when you men take it and be like, oh, I got to do these grand gestures, and it's like I don't require the grand gestures when it comes to Valentine's Say. I just want to be with you on the day and we can just eat.
Speaker 5: But that's you, that's but that's what men would rather do. But that's not the narrative out there.
Speaker 3: I know, because social media is saying that you need to.
Speaker 2: Do seven hundred dollars on Valentine's Day. Last year. We didn't like the food.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, Where'd I go?
Speaker 5: We went to some place on I want to say Seaport, some restaurant that was having like.
Speaker 3: A Valentine's Day prefixed minion.
Speaker 2: Right, and we didn't like the options.
Speaker 3: The food was okay, but seven hundred dollars and I did just was it the Fulton?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Maybe because the Fulton has good food, that's all. I'm just like, it wasn't the full time.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not sure. But at the end of the day, is that meant nothing? She was like, why did you spend seve hundred dollars? I was like, it was Valentine's Day and it's like you could have just gotten that. Is that Valentine's Day being a fail?
Speaker 3: Valentine's Valentine?
Speaker 1: Is that Valentine's a not being a thing or you're not knowing your partner that well. I ain't gonna lie. That's kind of because that's what I'm picking up from this. So you see when the minute she was like, yeah, you know, I would rather being the crab shaking like yeah, yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 2: So it's like, oh, so it's not that.
Speaker 1: You're against Valentine's Day, you're just against doing certain things on this day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Do you think I don't know? I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: She loves to eat, as every other woman in the world does. But the thing is that she be pocket watching.
Speaker 3: She's also like spend yes, right, but.
Speaker 5: It's Valentine's Day. Pocket watching you like have to You can't go to a restaurant like that on Valentine's No, No, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to. You have to spend crazy bread, you have to spend up the prices of Valentine's Yeah, they're going.
Speaker 3: Out to eat. You're gonna have to spend No, restaurants is not low.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I went to Miami for Carnival one year and Boulapat's like one hundred and fifty dollars, I'm like, nigga.
Speaker 2: What where is? You gave me three shrimp and you know, you know, I fuck with my Shirley Temple. She's like twelve dollars? What ex? I can't even get sober with this ship. Yah, niggas is not low. I'm catching all of your niggas.
Speaker 3: For Valentine's Day, Like when you got prepared. I know you can't say nothing is probably today. It's probably still in here.
Speaker 2: Because it sounds crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatch ill got prepared?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking about getting a little Telly get it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to get that ship I got. I got the decorations off Amazon.
Speaker 2: Tell you that ship. I'm not sure. I'm just looking for something that you can't looking be the best Western. Yeah, I'm gonna get you. Wait and if you go to the W you go to anything that is crazy, it's gonna be some paper.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get some situated that jerseys. I've been looking at Jersey. But yeah, you know, i'mna do a little Telly. Got my decorations off Amazon. I'm gonna do that ship myself, because you know what, it's Valentine's decoratord we charge the legs to put some flowers on the floor.
Speaker 2: I do that myself.
Speaker 1: I make a mess, yea, and yeah, go to a nice little restaurant and yeah, let's call it to day. I'm not going to to.
Speaker 3: Bananas like that, like that I mean it doesn't sound bananas, but it sounds really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I saw her like some ships with the room with the flowers and all that dumb shit. I'm like, all right, whatever, nigga, I'll get it done. I've actually never you know, what's funny the next year?
Speaker 2: About the next year you do the flowers in the in the champagne and the candles this year, what do you do the next year? Get creative? Brother, There's so many things you could do, Like people feel like you have to yesterday get the walk yo chilling my man, John mo Rent, What do you be doing for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 6: I don't have a lady, so I won't be doing anything. Probably in the studio making some music.
Speaker 2: So crazy. He's so perfect, he has all of the attributes. Actually, is the best advice. You don't have a lady, What would you do for Valentine's Day if you did?
Speaker 6: Kind of like Luna saying, it really depends on the partner. I feel like it just depends on a woman, like Corney says. Sometimes some people are, you know, more home based with it. Sometimes some people want to go out, like you gotta just meet your partner where they at.
Speaker 2: Yo, you know what I'm thinking right now? No, I don't know what you're thinking right now.
Speaker 5: All of the guys in here like, what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? Look at her, she knows what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure that out right now. I'm thinking. So here's here's what. I don't clip this because I really want this to be a surprise. He's into a couple of things like sports, so he's into He's into basketball obviously, so I was trying to see, I haven't he has favorite players. I was going to see if those players not bark plays, because no one wants to watch the next come to the Knicks, but the next time that his favorite players coming to.
Speaker 2: The Who's the fair player?
Speaker 3: Kevin Durant, No, I got it in my notes?
Speaker 2: Who is fair player? N mor Anthony Edwards?
Speaker 3: He's he likes Russell Wilson and he likes to Russell West Oh Westroke sorry, and Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 2: Like Anthony, I knew it was Minnesota or Denvers. Wait, you're going to just give him tickets to the game.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. They won't come. They're coming before Valentine's Day and they won't be back in New York because because the playoffs is going to happen, So I can't do that. Then I was thinking, oh, maybe I can get him tickets to the hockey game because he likes hockey. The Colorado Avalanches, like, oh, maybe they'll come to the to the Rangers. They not coming back that they're going to be here before.
Speaker 1: Let me let you in a little loophole. If you want to try to catch again, I know you want to go to the garden. Also, look at the bar play side and look at Philly because.
Speaker 3: He's going to travel because he works a lot there, so he works a lot. I don't know if he's going to travel.
Speaker 2: Now, what happens if she does all of that and he doesn't doesn't what?
Speaker 3: And then this is what I was also thinking, Well, March Madness is happening.
Speaker 2: College basketball, right, he has a team that he likes.
Speaker 3: They're not in they're not they're not going to make it.
Speaker 2: But but.
Speaker 3: But I was thinking, well, maybe I can get him tickets to the Eastern Conference, which is happening right in Jersey in Newark the Prudential Center.
Speaker 5: Again, what if she goes all out, she buys, she finds his favorite player, favorite team, even if she did, even if she could right get one of those things.
Speaker 2: And he shows up with flowers and chocolate and like, y'all, I just want to spend time with you.
Speaker 3: Then it happens this is this is my way of showing that I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing.
Speaker 5: So this is three sixty. Going back to your first question, that's that pressure that men feel.
Speaker 3: It's no pressure.
Speaker 5: Well you're taking it that way because you don't mind just spending the time. But a guy is like, what if she like, how do I match energy her energy? And what things that she might want or things that she might even want to do for me. I don't you know what I'm saying. It's a lot of pressure. So I think guys just kind of get turned off by that versus just being able to show you I love you, cook you a meal.
Speaker 3: But see that was another thing, like I don't know if he wants to go out, because I was like, well, maybe if we could say, and I can get his favorite Chipotle order because I already have that. I already have his favorite smooth Like you know, I have you all these.
Speaker 2: Things about you, probably I don't know you have all those things about her? Do I have about Courtney would have no.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: In the note, I have a follow my phone that says my girlfriend's name folder with a bunch of shit in there about her things that she wants.
Speaker 3: But my thing is like some partners are like that, and not just because I do that does it. I don't expect my partner to be that same way. As long as you're paying attention to me, that's what that matters. But I don't expect you to be as meticulous as I am.
Speaker 1: So you see, this actually comes into one time when we speaking about love languages when we were all agreed, like yo, the most common flaw or mistake when it comes to that shit, it's a two forts out to my boy Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Most common state we do with that is like we wouldn't stead of voicing what it is that we want, we just kind of try to set the tone by example by treating them how we want to be treated and then when they don't treat us back the way that we want tight. So to what Courtneys saying, quoteneys where you at when you at like a real mature place in your life. It's like, listen, I'm doing these things not because I want it back, but I'm just doing this out of authenticity to show you how I feel about you.
Speaker 2: Now, if it's up to you.
Speaker 1: Now, if you want to meet her energy and do some different shit, yeah, okay, maybe you'll catch the birthday or.
Speaker 2: Just because you know what I'm saying, you might catch it.
Speaker 3: Just I like that too.
Speaker 2: I don't expect us for Valentine's to be honest as a nigga, but women do women.
Speaker 5: It's assigned to women of how much you care for them or how much you, like you said, respect the relationship.
Speaker 2: Like, think about those things that you said. That's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 5: Bro Oh, you're not romantic enough. You don't respect the relationship. It's selfish, Like, that's a lot of pressure. And now I got to meet a bar that checks off all these boxes just to prove to you, did I love you as much as I did any other day?
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with my but you do it anyway, of course he does. Listen sometimes goes against his own brain, but.
Speaker 2: That was how I feel. You see what I'm saying talking about the masters.
Speaker 3: Ask a general question, though I did ask me.
Speaker 2: How a lot of guys may feel. You know what I'm saying. I like spending money, so I do things because I like spending money.
Speaker 1: I was talking to one of my home my man's one time, and I was like, yo, bro, if you go to work for a year straight, you're never late, and then one day out of the next year you happen to be late, it's not usually that big of a deal. And I say that to say, as a guy, if you're doing your job for the most part, I mean, like you're just not relying on Birthday and found Christmas, Like if you occasionally do romantic things here and there. If you fail, it's not going to be that bad because for the most part, you're doing your.
Speaker 2: Job expectation matter her expectation.
Speaker 5: If you're always doing these things and then you don't do it on Valentine's Day, that could signal to her that you don't care as much.
Speaker 2: I didn't say not do it, I said fail, maybe not do it to her liking.
Speaker 3: I just feel like that's a little bit immature.
Speaker 2: To be, like, not be mature.
Speaker 5: A lot emotions can make a rational woman not rational. A rational person not rational because I got screened on it this girl for men versus women. But emotions can make a rational person not rational, you know what I'm saying. So and a day like that, think and think about it like this, how much do you your ladies? You're asking me? Now, your friends ain't gonna ask you what did he do? Your friends are gonna ask you, well, what did y'all do for Valentine's Day? And if she cares that much about whatever person of friends, you might be like, oh no, we just chill and they'd be like cool. But you got judgmental friends.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you got judgment women have judgments.
Speaker 3: You don't don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: But some people look at it like, oh if that niggas never putting on for you, Like why are you with him?
Speaker 2: Girl? And that matters to them some people do. But yeah, so we can move on. But yeah, we're just talking about the general.
Speaker 5: Scope of things. Why people take these things that serious. I agree with y'all put on for your person in every way that you can. You know what I'm saying. You don't die with much of the shit that we go through every day. We think about our bills. We think about this, thig about this. You really, family is really all that matters. Families all that matters.
Speaker 2: Pregnant, create a little scorpio baby that some people do, a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: That's just when babies and shit babies and Valentine's and then we get a whole bunch of crazy scorpios.
Speaker 1: No, you know, isn't it weird that I think about that? Like I know which ones not to get my shorty pregnant. Not doing February, not doing arch. I want to aim for like Octobers, get another one, a little cancers, you know, running around. I don't mind any of the month besides February babies. You said, what, you want to.
Speaker 2: Have a baby? Yeah, nigga, the fuck you're supposed to be, jerk my big rest of my life?
Speaker 3: How something do you want a baby?
Speaker 2: Why do niggas want babies? I feel like, here's the thing, right, you want a family? You got one, So I got to answer.
Speaker 3: Want to complain about to.
Speaker 1: Your family's almost old enough to have their own family. Oh yeah, my John is twenty four and your son's about to be what eighteen eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Them niggas is fertile.
Speaker 5: No person with a child tells other people that have children, and y'all still do it. And it's like the most ignorant shit.
Speaker 2: I've ever seen life. I'm like, yo, we're telling you it's cool, but don't do it. Live your life, have your fun, relax. You can go away when you want. You can eat when you want. You cannot eat when you want if you're not hungry tonight. You got to cook for them kids, get it. If you want to go away, you can't.
Speaker 1: Just what's the difference having a kid and having a girlfriend is the part, of course, what's the difference.
Speaker 5: It's a lot different. You're about to You're about to compare women to children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy responsible.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for it. Clean it up. Chicks do be children, Nigga chicks baby, yes, way more than.
Speaker 3: We babyicks baby way more.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, the things that we talk about what women do for men is nursering. Yes, it's taking care of it.
Speaker 3: Perfect example, what did Lune ask me for today? Blue gatoring? There was a sale three for six? What did I do in the nurturing way that I am got three blue gatory?
Speaker 1: I was definitely given mom, I ain't gonna like that, so we really can My dumb ass want one gatory like, yo, it's two dollars, hold three fifty, I could have got three physical and we and we.
Speaker 5: Are notoriously bad at returning that energy to women. When they asked us for a blue raided where you go to the store, come back and be like, oh, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Have one.
Speaker 3: About one another flavor.
Speaker 1: I did some real nigga shit on Friday. So I go to the movies. He'd done the thieves right. The girls don't torture. She don't respect time at all. So now in my head, I'm like, yo, I don't give a fuck what time it was. So said, Yo, I'm running late. Can you just meet me at the movie there? I said, all right, bet So I'm in the movie theaters on the way I go, Yo, the movie starts at ten to fifty.
Speaker 2: It is now ten fifty eight. She's not here. I say, yo, I'm gonna order food. Now called her.
Speaker 1: She ain't pick up, so I placed my order and I got her a fucking lemon drop. I text her Saidyo, listen, I called you to act your order. You didn't pick up. But I ordered the food for me. I got you a lemon drop. You can order yours when you get here. Rings you dead ass?
Speaker 2: So you you're just gonna order food without me? No, that's not crazy. I said, I told you to get your orders when you come here. You wouldn't have to wait. You ain't pick up. Why didn't you just order appetizer?
Speaker 1: And you know that she would like bro the girl I would order. She's she's weird every day she in the move.
Speaker 5: Some different ship. So why couldn't you just wait? Because I was hungry? Would you could have ordered it? Appetizer?
Speaker 2: I did order two of them for me. I order. He's talking about Valentine's Day. I order this is you could have just ordered what I'm talking about. You do these grandiose things on this one day, but on every other you're not being considerate enough. Like and that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: I called her to get her order, like, hold on, hold on, you ordered your self food in her liquor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know for a fact, I know for a fact, like a limit just supposed to be sitting there, just chilling. I was trying to place the full order, but she ain't picked up. Yo, that's you're right, you got them, Yeah, you got them. You got that one?
Speaker 3: Because that was crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to my homeboys were all talking about, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Good one, That's exactly what we're saying is going on.
Speaker 2: I lost my voice again.
Speaker 5: Woman like thoughtfulness and they like the it's past grandiose things that.
Speaker 2: I held off or not did? I held off on order? She called me back. I play order up and they're already eating. Imagine you pull up and I would have I would have. I would have never made it home because when I'm at a restaurant, if they bring out my food, I sit there and.
Speaker 3: Wait until the other person's food is here.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been out with and they start yeah? I like, yeah, you do, Yeah, you do it? Yo, your ship coming out? Want to be here? You got to talked to you. I will never do that. Gosh, I think we Yeah. Ready to start the show.
Speaker 3: Let's start the show. Oh gosh, Welcome to the hardest show.
Speaker 2: To do it the way you want to do it?
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, where's my camera? My cameras here you go here? All right, Welcome to the hardest of show. When we talk about things that men and women like in the bedroom, and things, and then we don't like in the bedroom the soft shut up, shut up. I am here with my mom friend Debonair court.
Speaker 2: Courtney.
Speaker 1: I see what you're trying to do. Don't go there, be yourself, Zach. I can't get this bottle of launch at you aka.
Speaker 2: Loom the first.
Speaker 3: How are we doing?
Speaker 1: I am doing a lot better now than I was at a rough couple of days. But we got it taken care of. Feeling a lot better, a lot better.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, I'm going to introduce you.
Speaker 1: Also before I start what I will say. No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not gonna introduce you.
Speaker 2: So listen.
Speaker 1: So one thing about me, I joke around a lot. By joking all these niggas in this room all the time. I know I'm an asshole. But one thing that I do do is I like to give I hate the term giving flowers. But if I'm gonna tell somebody when they did something wrong, ALS gonna keep that saying you're gonna do something right.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So what I will say, for.
Speaker 1: Once in his life, Tao actually gave me some very solid, concrete, efficient and correct advice and I actually used it to solve my problem.
Speaker 2: My issue, so, you know, relationship crazy why shot me? Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my relationship.
Speaker 2: About religion problem. You know.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I don't really go to people for problems like that, Honestly. I'm really the type of nigga. I usually hold it down and I just usually figure out and find a way. And I wasn't funny thing about it wasn't. I didn't even come them for advice personal telling me what was going on. They just say, yo, I think X Y and Z is z y X and I thought about it. You know what, you might be right, you know what I'm saying. So I just before we do anything, I feel like I'll be doing a disservice if I didn't definitely say yo. Shout out to Tahoe for having some very good, concrete advice that actually worked out like five minutes later.
Speaker 2: Salute.
Speaker 5: I'm not half a century years old for no reason. What experience comes understanding?
Speaker 1: If he was a dumb fifty year old, they gotta be tight, yeah, because you know the answers already.
Speaker 2: You know that's a lot of dumb fifty year old niggas. Man.
Speaker 3: I come to Tahoe for like, if I need a male perspective on things.
Speaker 2: I come to Tahoe, don't come to me.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. It's the reason why I go to him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you the wrong advice A burba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so why dintroduce you?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, shit, oh god, I'm over here far Yeah, let's just skip the intro. I'm with this.
Speaker 1: Nigga ninety three AK Premium Gas aka fifty aka Ferrari f fifty. Now let's break it down. AK the real Thick Flair because you know, Rick Flip might be the same age now aka pop Strokes aka DM Sex aka Malcolm fartin Luther King and it is fartin Luther King Day. I was yesterday shoutouts to Yesterday aka Chiho Underscore TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm actually doing really well. I'm very proud of myself for making it today. Eight of No Jerk January.
Speaker 2: Uh, listen, nigga you go to for advice.
Speaker 5: We've been We've been doing really well. We're selling a lot of tickets to our Red Light Distraw Friday Night Lights. Yeah, yes, sir, play party. I'm excited to see everybody. Life is good. Life is good. We've already made out with some accommodations for going out to Atlanta in Nashville.
Speaker 2: So we you know, excited about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, And and no, jerk January is basically really the theme of what I've been what I've been on man.
Speaker 3: So well, it's a little bit more than jerk January because your birthday's not until February, so you got January and February.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So I'm hoping that I can make it.
Speaker 5: I'm not putting too much pressure on myself because, like I said, one out of eight days.
Speaker 3: Is it may you're used to doing it every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, major coup for me.
Speaker 5: I was on my way home today, I knew I had some time and I was like, man, normally went off, Yeah, I'm gonna go get one off, take a cool cool on that. But yeah, life is good yesterday, Yes, sir, what's uping, bro? How you selling over there?
Speaker 2: Up? Yeah? I'm doing good. How y'all doing today? I heard you was a little under the weather this weekend. I was. I was done a little bit, but I'm like, yeah, have any company over there to help you?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: No company, y'all be having a company over when y'all sick?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I love when she comes over. I love yo when I'm sick. I love when she come over. She brings the soup, the orange juiced ginger rele and she just lays right next to me. She don't even just the fact that she's there, I'll be knocked out, but just the fact that she's there, she watching her TV and ship like that. That's an amazing feeling. And that's one of the benefits of being in a relationship versus being single, even though when you're single you can have a multitude of people coming in and going.
Speaker 2: You know, I usually be single when I'm sick. I'm in relationships. I just don't be getting sick like that. I never really, I never really. I never really had nobody come pull up on you when I'm sick. For real. I just pop the night with, go to sleep. Ain't gonna lie. You don't you don't call when the jump, so you know, bro to be honest with you know, not really Now, you're right, I don't really want to. I don't. I'm a weird nigga son. I don't think that's weird because that's an intimate space. I'm sick. I don't want come take care of me. Yeah, come here at Naomi Like, what am I? Man? I actually a couple of Naomis. I'm not talking about y'all.
Speaker 3: Relax please, So the hard things that make us, How are you.
Speaker 2: Gonna do this? Let's see what you got. Come on, you can do this. You can do hard up for me. He has never let the hardest soft show before. Right, done an amazing job to this, sir. Right, we're gonna come down on you too much. Let's go. You got this, Let's go all right.
Speaker 3: The heart, the things that make us, that turns us on in the bedroom, Does anybody have one today? Things that make us, the things that make us hard. Yeah, things that turn us on, the things that make us hard. Do anybody has anything for this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have something on the rough drought in a relationship. No, just on the hearts a relationship.
Speaker 3: No, I've been on a drought. I don't have a heart to speak.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I like when my girl wakes me up just to fuck me right now. The thing about this is this, I'm not a nigga that likes to be woken up. Bro waking me out of my sleep, like you really see a whole different side of me. Side like I don't know who that nigga is, right, so for you to wake me up and you don't see that nigga, you got a talent for real. So the fact that you woke about my sleep and I didn't mind. I kind of enjoyed to be woking about my sleep.
Speaker 2: How did she wake you up? Though? That's the ship that pictures like this? Oh she said, rubb in the back. No, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'll be like what then she give me a little night kids. I'm like, oh, shut them up, no work, but I'm up.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So I kind of it's not I don't want to say it's hard because ain't nobody can really do that. But I'm very impressed and I really enoy the fact that that's something that she's.
Speaker 2: Able to do for real. No, no, are you saying no for me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: For me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Absolutely not yesterday you don't like to be working up, bro, If you're gonna wake me up, wake me up right?
Speaker 3: So you want her already on your dick going down do some ship?
Speaker 5: Yeah, entaice me, don't be this joking me, like, wake me up? I literally I will be pissed. That's not how you wake somebody up for sex. Wake my dick up first, me up later.
Speaker 1: You see it's different, bro, I'm mad, big she mad, little sh would have had them between my life. I roll around a fucking figure four leg lot. You gotta be calotier down there.
Speaker 3: She can always touch it too. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: I do the touch.
Speaker 5: Rub down there, that's it, rugg It's gonna respond you. I don't need to be up for my dick to know something going on right wrong?
Speaker 2: Just rub down there that ship? Will you start unfolding like a chicken wing, like a blow up mattress? You, nigga, you'll be knocked out all of a sudden. You just feel that ship and you're like, oh, hey, yo, it's on right there. You already know.
Speaker 5: And that's look, that's very it's very nice of you to do that, because you're giving me time to get into sex space.
Speaker 2: You're giving me time to wake up out of sleep. Don't just hey I'm horny, Hey, big dog, bro, big dog, No, absolutely not. I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: I like how this week.
Speaker 2: I had several hearts. I've ignored them all.
Speaker 3: Except on the sixth day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what it was the fifth day, right on the fifth day of Christmas, my little dick said to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the second day into New Jerk January, I went over there and we had in I said five minutes, and uh yo, it's something, yo, it's something about hands, face and head.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I like graps.
Speaker 5: So I had her like around the head, you know, you know what I mean. And then like I said, from the back, like the palmer head, something about just doing that.
Speaker 2: I love that on the back. I've smacked everywhere. All right, Oh, that was rough. What You're right? We're going in his bathroom. He always does that when he got to use the bathroom, right, he always asks like, look at the fun now, what is that.
Speaker 5: That's hairspray, bro, that's hairspray. Stop man, you already use too much weird shit on your ship. Don't come over here doing that shit near.
Speaker 2: This nigga's nuts.
Speaker 5: One thing that I will say for Hard, right, and I think I spoke about this already. One thing that I think for Hard that I'm really enjoying is not putting all of it in and manipulating that penetration feeling of the head, the ribs, the rib in and out.
Speaker 2: And so she's really dope on the A spot.
Speaker 5: She likes the back, and so I've been really trying to manipulate the G a lot more and it's working. Yeah, so but that's it takes a while. But because I remember years ago, she was like, why are you teasing me by doing that? But you know, learning your stroke, learning how to angle rhythm is big. Learning how to use rhythm with your strokes in a way that actually is enticing and not just pleasuring to yourself. So it's enticing for her, is uh something that I think makes me hard?
Speaker 3: I like the G spot stimulation more than I do any other spot, and that's still my number one spot is the G spot.
Speaker 2: What's the difference in the feelings?
Speaker 3: I know that I'm going to I know my organism is gonna come quicker if you stimulate my G spot more, you go if you go to the back, it's just like, yeah, it's gonna take me a long time.
Speaker 2: Why can you can you locate that? Like?
Speaker 5: What the difference in feeling is? Is it uncomfortable that is going back there? Or is it I think that you're wanting the G spot instead of the A spot, So that's fucking you up mentally.
Speaker 3: I think that for me sometime that a spot can be a little uncomfortable for me, which is why like the G spot stimulation way better. Yeah, So like for you know, I'm still I'm still G spot queen. Like, get my G spot going. That's that's how you get me. That's how you get me addicted to you. You go back there, it's like, Okay, this.
Speaker 2: Is cool, but yeah you're missing the spot. You went too far.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like it's past the eighth spot now at this point, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, niggas have spots when I dig too. I don't have the y'all have we call like an a spot.
Speaker 3: Y'all have y'all chef, you.
Speaker 2: Start doing Dick label tips. I'm gonna do Dick labels tonight.
Speaker 3: Label the T spot, the spot, PA spots, the.
Speaker 2: Loon spot, relaxed, the I don't want to loon spots.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I'm not looking at my niggas Dick and be like, yeah, that's the loot spot.
Speaker 2: Fuck No, coming on coming up with Dick label tonight. Absolutely, it's not gonna be the loon spot.
Speaker 1: Clearly, it's gonna make sense. I'm gonna called this part Eastern Parkway or some ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna figure it out. I'm figure it out.
Speaker 5: It's come on, I'm gonna figure it out. Let's get out of here, court, get us to get us to the end of this. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So we have anybody have a soft this week? If not, I'm gonna close this out.
Speaker 2: I don't have a soft.
Speaker 5: The soft things that make us dry, like in the bedroom, things that make us dry.
Speaker 2: This week. This week I saw.
Speaker 5: Some type of meme. I can't remember what it was, but it was about her getting mad that he didn't not.
Speaker 2: And that ship. That ship is is weird to me.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me because I'm an Sam.
Speaker 2: Why do y'all get mad?
Speaker 3: I'm also a pleaser too, So if I feel like I didn't please.
Speaker 2: If you, damn if you don't. But but why do you get mad at the guy because he didn't?
Speaker 3: I'm mad, But I'm just like damn. I mean, I'm more disappointed with myself because I didn't make you come. That's what it is for me.
Speaker 2: Well, what did you do to make me come?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. If I don't make you come, I'm disappointed in myself because I didn't make you come? Get it?
Speaker 1: No, So she's saying she's disappointed she couldn't get the job done. It's not mad about her though, she's mad at the situation. They really be like why didn't you come with the pussy?
Speaker 2: Not good nigga? Like what's not mine? You know what I mean? That's what she's saying to the guy. Would it be okay if a guy turned around and got mad at her for not coming? Oh? No, niggas don't give a fuck they come, Yo, what the what the fuck is?
Speaker 3: I really don't care for women don't come you're asking me? Or for the masses the masters don't care? Yes, obviously, but.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to get mad at you for not nothing. I might have a conversation with you like, yo, what am I and something. She might be like, oh, sometimes I don't. Then then you leave and you find out that she and they're playing with the vibrator.
Speaker 2: Changed game. Game. But I did that to somebody was sitting next to me because he went at sleep. He couldn't get me.
Speaker 3: No, he he was up and I couldn't come, and I was like, I'm sneeze the vibrator on me.
Speaker 1: He said, I gotta feel so defeating. Depends on who.
Speaker 6: You just finished putting in some work and you know, for whatever reason she doesn't come. And then that corn said, like, you know what, y'all just get out of my roads right quick. You just laying there, active, body, fully able and you just wasn't able to seal the deal.
Speaker 2: That gotta feel crazy, It don't. It depends on who you're talking to, don't wife you do that? Ship? I turned on the game. I like this, you ain't get your nuts. Maman Jackson got sent home again.
Speaker 5: And then sometimes I help or I try to a stimulate her, but she'd be like, I'm distracting her.
Speaker 2: So it's like, Yo, what get yo? Why Yo? Hula? Way working?
Speaker 3: Who did your think?
Speaker 2: Get it off? But I'm not One thing I'm not going to do is get mad at her for not nothing.
Speaker 5: Y'all getting mad or not y'all not all women the masses get mad and question themselves and all that, and it's like, yo, it's like do you still love me?
Speaker 2: Are you still turned on by me? Like it's like, yo, it don't have none to do it. I just didn't not times. I don't know what happened. You're not it three four times?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 2: He's still not happy? How will you come? Imagine you came three times and then you turn her over and get mad at her for not coming. Like getting mad. Look listen, that's the sow for me. Like, Yo, y'all gotta relax. I come three times, I might not come back from the dead. Great episode, Discord, y'all already know. We love y'all.
Speaker 5: Everybody in the Patreon we love y'all. We have a nice surprise coming for next week, so we're recording that in two days, and I can't.
Speaker 2: Wait to see how that's gonna Let U two days, right, what's today? Okayday today is in two days.
Speaker 5: So we make that happen, and then I have something else coming on next next Thursday.
Speaker 2: So we'll see y'all in.
Speaker 1: Atlanta February twenty second, Red Light District twenty first, Every twenty first, Red Light District, March second, atl March ninth, Biggie Small's Day, Tennessee Tennikee see you guys there, Sex.
Speaker 3: Love and oh.
Speaker 2: This has been the art accountability and relationships.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this has been the hardest of show. Wait, I did that wrong.
Speaker 2: It's been all right, all right, what the fuck was that. That's true, I understand, I