Speaker 1: By BO five if it about k r C de top days.
Speaker 2: After Tuesday, say well, I'm.
Speaker 3: The dude man.
Speaker 1: Yeah you may be. I'm Brian Thomas and happy Tuesday to you. Got Monday under abell thankfully anyway, Oh, just struggling to figure out where I want to start This morning may start with a stack of stupid. Seriously, there's all kinds of things going on in the world, but you know what, none of it really interests me this morning. I don't know. Got to get fired up about something. You can direct the conversation. I always welcome callers to call me and maybe there's something on your mind you want to bring up. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk down five fifty on AT and T phones. Always a reminder. Fifty five careseea dot com get your heart media apps so you can listen wherever you happen to be, and also get all the iHeartMedia content over seven hundred plus stations, but most notably fifty five care Sea dot com, where you can hear my conversation with Money Monday's Brian James, where you can hear about the fat, stressed and six sick rather MSG processed food in America's health crisis with the doctor I spoke with yesterday off the co author of the book, doctor Katie read kind of interesting stuff you can't hide from MSG, apparently dangerous for you, and she'll lay it all out in the book, So get a copy there. Christopher Smitheman with the Smith aman having a go parental rights, education reform, campus safety, and interestingly enough, you know I was looking. I got like five articles on transgender related stuff, speaking of like men in women's bathrooms. Christopher is against that. He definitely is a sort of a parent's right. His parents should be able to have a say in what their children are exposed to in school, and of course the psychological problems their children are going through. Who's in a better position, parents or somebody else outside of the parental unit. Teachers don't have that profound a connection with the kids. I mean, how many kids you got in class from twenty thirty? Does a teacher know what's best for your child? I would say no, But listen, you're entitled to information what your children say and do at school. Why wouldn't they allow you to know what's going on? I just don't understand this brick wall between children's activity at school and parents engagement and curiosity about what's going on with their children while they're at school. The Tools Program Nick s Miley got the top golf fundraiser coming up, and that is a great organization helping young people or even you, like it could be your thirties or forties, and you decide you want a career change, you want to go into the trades. The Tools Program is the way to go. You can earn while you learn. I love the idea of a kid coming out of school eighteen years old, graduating from high school and immediately unemployment immediately. It starts out when they're like juniors. They get them hooked up with an organization. They expose them to various trades. Kids get to find out whether or not that trade is something that's appealing to them for a career. And graduate, got your diploma, and you're often running with a job and a career. Meanwhile, your friends in college are digging themselves into a financial whole one hundred thousand plus dollars in debt when they graduate, and will they have a job with that degree they have? I suppose largely depends upon whether that degree is valuable or not. And I'll use my own degree as an illustration of something they probably wouldn't have been valuable if I hadn't gone to law school political science. To this day, I have no idea what I would have done with a political science degree. No idea, And I'm not going to law school. But I transferred majors into political science after I had decided that I wanted to go to law school. No guarantee I was going to get into law school. But you know, there are degrees that have value in society, and then the degrees that are basically naval contemplation or hobbies. No, I'd love art, no critic of art. Art's great, but you know, you get an art degree, what are you planning on doing with it? Docents don't pay money. It's usually a voluntary position, and Salthabe's probably has a limited number of openings for hire. So you know, just you spend your money accordingly and you make your own decisions. I'm happy you know all there is to know about art, but I don't know that it's you know, important, that the degree is going to bring forth the value that you spent in acquiring it, So just my observation. Feel free to have your own opinions on that anyway. All this podcasts at five KRC dot com. Coming up in studio, Adam Kayler returns Corey Bowman from AYR topic number one and we'll get his observation about the state of the city and the county. Adam Kayler brilliant young man inside scoop of Breitbart News. Today, John Carney returns, economics editor and co author of Breitbart Business Digest. We will talk about tariffs in the economy. Don't know how these tariff things are going to work out. I'm out loud not a huge fan of them, but I understand them on some level. But it is going to It is causing some economic backlash, so you can't deny that. I talked about that with Money Money's Brian James the other day Daniel Davis deep dive of course, with the latest on Russia and Ukraine as well as Israel. Hamas Israel launching more attacks because Hamas is well not interested in sitting down at the table and well engaging this. He's fire or releasing hostages. I guess the Israel started the strikes in Gaza after Hamas refused to release hostages. So whether or not those hostages are still alive, I think it's a subject matter of debate. Daniel Davis will offer his insights on that at the thirty and we'll hear from Dad promoter Exit. I asked the expert at eight fifty five seven hundred ty two three talk. Let's start with Pete. Pete, welcome to the Morning Show in a very happy Tuesday to you, sir, Thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: Thanks Brian.
Speaker 5: I just want two quick things.
Speaker 4: It's amazing that Donald Trump has managed to get the Democrats to fight teeth and nail to get planloads of criminal gang member, rapist murders, pedophiles brought back to this country. And the other thing the auto pen saying, what's your opinion you think that he'll be able to cancel out all those executive order pardons if Biden.
Speaker 1: Wasn't well, it's going to require on that. It's going to require an evidentiary trail. Now if a president has a memorandum, or is out of the office, or is otherway still in communication with those that are responsible for operating the autopen and he says, yes, I want my signature on that particular document, that executive order, please I authorize it by virtue of this memo. You've got a paper trail proving that the president was aware of the order or the document he was signing, and that he wanted it signed. That just wasn't there. I would think that it's okay because other presidents have used autopen under those circumstances. However, if the president was not aware that his signature was being placed on any given document and they just went ahead and used it anyway, then I would argue that he's got a valid point, and therein lies the challenge. As of right now, I kind of am under the presumption that Donald Trump is aware that and that there's no paper trail there, so he can make these assertions that they are void they had been signed by the autopen, that Biden did not even know about them. I'm not quite sure that he is bold enough to come out and make that argument out loud without evidence that Biden had no awareness of them being signed. So with that said, he didn't. He didn't offer any proof when he issued the statement that he was declaring them void. So it would have been nice if you said, you know, we have no paper trail. There's no memorandum, there is no procedure that was followed showing Biden was aware that his signature was being placed on any given document. So there is the challenge right there. You with me, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Speaker Johnson a year ago said that he absolutely denied ever signing that natural gas exactly.
Speaker 1: See that that's one illustration where the single illustration where you have some suggestion that Biden had no idea. Now, the Democrats may argue, now that they are in full agreement that Biden was not didn't even know what room he was in. They may say, well, no, that's because he was suffering from cognitive impairment. He forgot he signed it because he was, you know, Joe Biden with with Alzheimer's, which they all agree. Now they're all coming around to full circle and saying, yeah, Joe Biden was out to lunch. Previously though they argued he was the sharpest guy in a room. So you leave it to them to try to sort out the mess that they created. So that'll be the defense that no, he didn't. He said he didn't, He wasn't aware that he signed that just because well, he was out to lunch. So we'll see, but there's got to be My understanding is there has to be some sort of paper trail. There has to be a memorandum or a a a sign that that Biden actually authorized the signature and absent that what you've got is someone, you know, using the autopen, And at some point maybe we'll learn who had access to this autopen and who was the one directing that these various orders be signed. So it'll shake out over time. We just don't have enough information right now to draw any conclusions. But it's a frightening reality because I think, you know, subject of the thirty five years in the Morning show, subject of conversation among my listeners and a lot of other people, Joe Biden wasn't running his administration. We all called him the puppet being, you know, manipulated by the puppet masters, and we kept asking out loud over time, who are the puppet masters? Who's the one directing Joe Biden's activities, because clearly it's not Joe Biden. Some people suggest that it was Barack Obama. I don't know. Maybe it was a cadre of a whole bunch of people under somebody else's direction. I don't know, but we all know now that it wasn't Joe Biden. He had no clue what was going on in his world. And I find it pretty funny now that a lot of people on the left who were defending Joe Biden are now coming out of the woodwork saying, yeah, well, yeah, we engaged in the cover up, acknowledging something that they deprive from the American people in a coordinated effort. So yeah, just wait for it, wait for it. It's like so many things. You want the answer to the question right now, but it's too early. It's like litigation. You want to get to the bottom of the do you want to get to the the end result? You want to know exactly what happened right up front. Well, you've got to engage in discovery. It has to be depositions and interrogatories. The evidence has to be sifted through, and then the facts start coming out and then you can start drawing conclusions. It's just way early in the game. On that way early. By sixteen fifty five, Kers the Detox Station, feel free to call look to hear from you five one three, seven fifty five, eight hundred and eighty two three talk will be right back after these briefords.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: It's the market here, it is you're nine first one to one forecast today, mostly sunny. Warmer says it's the day to get outside a corner of the news. Reporting seventy degrees for the high overnight, cloudy and fifty two tomorrow mostly KAUDI wins twenty to thirty miles per hour. It'll be drying till the evening hours. Seventy for the high, down to thirty eight overnight, with showers and storms hitting around eight pm. Thursday, cold front taking the temperatures down. We'll have a high of forty six along with little scattered precipitation possibilities. See right now, we are looking at thirty eight degrees here. If it's a five per CD talk station five twenty on a Tuesday. Is it epic or Epoch? Every time I mentioned epoch times, you know, I look it up and it's pronounced both ways. So anyhow, I mentioned an article the other day and someone said it's epic, and I've looked it up and now it says epoch. Whatever epoch? Oh, I box names all the time, and I'll be the first person to admit it. As I always like to say, somewhere around the world when I mispronounce someone's name, someone may be mispronouncing Brian Thomas and it doesn't bother me a wit Anyway, I suggested earlier, I didn't know which direction I was going to go, so why not go here? Because it's sort of like stack is stupid. It was a couple of articles that I wanted to get to that I didn't get to because of the more important things dominating the news. I got the biggest kick out of this when we have a British jury that convicted a United Nations judge, her name Lydia mcgambi last Thursday, was convicted of forcing a Ugandan woman into domestic servitude slavery after alluring her to her the United Kingdom of her false pre pretenses. She also serves as a High Court judge in Uganda. In addition, she's listed on Columbia University's website as a fellow in their Human Rights program. Curious that brought the victim to Britain under guys's securing her a job in a diplomatic household, only to make her work as an unpaid maid and nanny Mugambia confiscated the victim's passport in visa, leaving her trapped until she was able to contact a friend who had loorded A Authorities attorney for the Crowns Prosecution Services Special Crimes Division in court said Lydia mcgombey used their position to exploit a vulnerable young woman, controlling her freedom and making her work without payment. Mcgombee, forty nine year old judge studying for a doctorate at the University of Oxford at the time, found guilty on four charges, including forced labor and immigration defense and conspiracy to intimidate a witness. Prosecuted Argy argued she exploited and abused the victim's lack of knowledge about her rights to keep her in a state of servitude. Huh, how about that? Apparently leveraged her connections with the Ugandan High Commission in London. That's a thing to a secure ofvisa for the victim, presenting it as an official employment opportunity. Instead of placing a woman at a diplomatic household, However, mcgambie brought her to a private residence and then forced her to work without pay as verdicts were delivered. Mcgombie reportedly appeared distressed and unwell after the decision, prompting the judge to clear the courtroom. She was appointed to a UN international court in May of twenty three. She denied all charges, but she is scheduled for sentencing on May second. How about that Columbia Universities Human Rights Program member. You think that was a DEI hired Joe? You think she was vetted? Hmm? And in something completely unrelated, we have another remember of the McDonald's coffee burn case. Well, Starbucks got nailed in court ordered to pay a California drive through customer fifty million dollars after what is described as an unsecured hot drink spilled on him which caused burns. Michael Yeah, uh huh, Michael Garcia apparent. And when skin grafts and other procedures on his genitaldals after he was handed a takeout tray of Venti sized drinks. I'm not a Starbucks person. I don't know what a Venti sized drink is. Is that a large? Joe? Okay, Joe says it's a large anyway, happened in twenty twenty. Lawyers argued a barista failed to wedge one of the drinks into the tray when Garcia took it into his possession, and the hot drinks billed out, causing severe burns. Suffered what are described as permanent, a life changing disfigurement that, at least according to his attorney, law suit a q Starbucks of breaching his duty of care in the Los Angeles County jury agreed and awarded them fifty million dollars. One of Garcia's attorneys said, this jury verdict is a critical step in holding Starbucks accountable for it flagrant disregard for customer safety and feder to accept responsibility. How'd you like to be the barista handing that trade on them? You live with a little bit of regret. Get a load of this. Three of the jurors dissented. They wanted to payout to be one hundred and twenty five million dollars. Starbucks is planning on appeal, saying in a statement, we disagree with the jury's decision that we were at falled for this incident and believe the damages were awarded to be excessive. Yeah also claimed that Starbucks is committed to the highest safety standards anyway. Apparently they negotiated ahead of time, which is always the case. They made a three million dollar pre trial offer and later offered thirty million dollars to settle the case. Wow, because they realized they were in hot water. But I'm bumped. Five twenty five fifty five K Steve talks as local stories coming up. Alternatively, feel free to call either way. Sliceaid We'll move ahead after these brief words.
Speaker 7: Fifty five krc AH.
Speaker 1: Here's your Channel nine first wining weather forecast. Today. I got mostly Sunday day Today, I have seventy overnight clouds and fifty two mostly flatty with dusty winds. Tomorrow, dry until the evening hours. High have seventy Tomorrow, showers of storms show up around eight pm. They say a margin a risk for severe storms. Damaging winds are a larger concern. Thirty eight for the overnight low, and I have forty six on Thursday with a cold front picking those temperatures down thirty nine degrees. Right now for the five kir Ce detalk station five twenty nine, it's been a happy Tuesday. As I'm staring at a slice of soda bread, I'm trying to cut most of my carbs out of my diet. But my mom, my mom, it is an Irish dinner. Paula and I were invited over to mom's place on Sunday night, awesome, amazing dinner in honor of Saint Patrick's Day. And she made this soda bread. And oh, normally not a huge fan of soda bread, this is like dessert. So thank you Mom, if you're awake, and she's probably not. Less the catwalker up by now anyway, I'm staring longingly at this small sliver of soda bread. Sorry, just getting out of my system because I'm thinking about it. Moving over to local stories. Police body camera footage released yesterday show a bank robbery suspect pointing what is described as an altered toy gun at police before he was shot. Fember twenty eighth. Coming to in. Officers responded at three am to reports of an armed robbery at US Bank and a six hundred block of Madison Avenue, WCPO reporting. Thank you, Molly shramp Cord of Ken County Comwealth Attorney Rob Sander, specialist Wade Webster, and officer. Oh my god, food, Dan Cone home, pull the check. Sorry, buddy, I'm doing my best to pronounce it. See not great with the name pronunciation anyway. These officers directed by a witness to the suspect, Charles Davis. Davis matched the suspect description and was dropping money as he walked down a nearby alley to the bank. Webster's bodyworm camera captured the shooting, but the other officer's camera was not turned on Sanders and the other officer, who I'm not able to pronounce sorry again, mistakenly thought it he was running before he exited the police cruis or A ring camera nearby a business also captured the entire shootings. Webster's body worn camera video. The officers pursued Davis into the alley, where they asked him to drop his weapon or get down to the ground. Davis continued to ignore the officers and reached for the gun, leading both Webster and the other officer to fire multiple shots. After Davis's shot, he reaches and grabs his weapon again, which fell a few a few feet away from him, leading two more shots being fired by the officers. Davis still retrieves his weapon and points it directly at Webster before he shot a third time. They got a picture of him holding the gun at him, brandishing the weapon. Officers also shot David a fourth time as they were trying to detain him and the attempted to point his weapon again. The officers then handcuff Davis and again before medical attention alongside other offices. Davis transported UC Medical Center with what are described as non life threatening injuries. The guy shot four times. Sanders said the apparent imminent threat to each officer clearly justified the use of deadly force against Davis. After the shooting, investigators found the Davis didn't actually possess a functional firearm, but a toy gun that was altered to appear like a real gun. According to Senator as though not a functional firearm, the gun Davis's hand, a gun in Davis's hand appeared readily capable of causing serious physical injury or death. And then I have a picture of it right here, and yes, it does look like it could be a real firearm. Sander's also that neither of the officer would be facing any excessive force charges. Both placed on leave during the course of the investigation, which is standard practice, and we'll return to work shortly. Don't do that. Just the thought coming to police apartment investigating is shooting occurred at a gas station. Happened last evening, According to Captain Justin Bradbury speaking with Fox nineteen officers showed up the emergency room of Saint Elizabeth Hospital and coming in around five twenty three if a report of a man with a gunshot wound, please determine the shooting. It happened at the Marathon gas station located for twenty West Pike Street. Victim taken into the University of Sincinni Medical Center by ambulance. Currently stable, according to the captain, who said, we do not have a We do not have a suspect and custody yet, but we believe the incident was isolated and there's no ongoing threat to public safety. If you have any information, though, please give Covington Police detectives call eight five nine two nine two twenty two thirty four or crime Stoppers three five two thirty forty five one three three five two thirty forty got that one memorized. That's actually Northern Kentucky and Cincinnti crime Stoppers number shared services, which is a good thing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: We have a woman dead after her vehicle was hit by a John Deere tractor happened early yesterday morning. Twenty seven year old Shelby Miller of Wilmington died of the scene of the crash on Second Creek Road at Tarpike in Marion Township, cord of the Higo High State Ohio State Highway Patrol. Happened around nine am on Monday. Troopers say a twenty eleven John Deere tractor going northwest on Tarpike, Miller in her twenty thirteen Chevy Traverse eastbound on Second Creek Road. Driver of the tractor, who's not been charged, did not stop at a stop sign and hit Miller's traverse corner pronouncer dead at the scene. Crash is still being investigated. Now that poses a lot of questions in the back of my mind. How fast you can a John Deere tractor go? I don't know. Maybe I'll call Bud Herbert Motors and find out. Speaking of which, what perfect timing on that one. Bud Herbert Motors sells only the finest brands in the world when it comes to long equipment. Please call Bud Herbert Motors. Do not do the box store thing like I did and then found out it was a terrible thing to do, only to be corrected by my friend Westside Jim keepers that I heard about your terrible experience at the box store. Why didn't you just call Bud Herbert Motors like Amen, So I'm saving you the hassle. They don't own their company. The people working in the box store, they don't know anything about what they're selling, I would argue. And they don't sell the world class brands that Bud Herbert carries exclusively, not exclusively carries, but they only carry the best deer as I previously mentioned, x Mark lower mower's steel power equipment and Honda power equipment. I got mo Honda commercial grade push mower, and the Herbert family, and you will be working with a Herbert family member when you shop there. They're proud of the tradition that the old man started, but Herbert more than seventy five years ago. The most expensive tool you will ever buy is a cheap one was his motto, and that is true. Buy something that's high level, high quality from people who know everything there is to know about the equipment they sell and who service everything they sell. Bud Herbertmotors dot Com is where you find them online and tell them I said, Hi, when you call, you'll be glad you did. Five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one. Five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 7: Why pay more for prescription?
Speaker 1: Channel nine Weather forecast. We have a sunny day, nice temperatures. Hi have seventy of night little fifty two with clouds tomorrow mostly body windy though twenty to thirty miles per hour gust. It'll remain dry until on APM. Seventy to the high tomorrow, and then he got eight pm rain and storms showing up, maybe severe damaging windsow if they say are a larger concern. Thirty eight overnight low with a high forty six on Thursday thirty nine. Right now, Chuck Ingram is back with traffic from the UCF Tramphing Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset CABA rectal cancer program. Call five one, three, five eighty five u CECC Highways not bad at all. It'll start off your Tuesday morning sat down seventy five and you have very port of an accident near Ezer Charles, but I'm seeing no slow traffic into downtown sub Ingram. I'm fifty five KR seed Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 1: By forty fifty five KERR CD Talk station. A very happy Tuesday to you. I do have a stack of stupid. You can call the if you prefer to talk five one three, seven, four, nine fifty five eight hundred two to three talk pound five fifty on eight and T phones. And going back to the local story involving the truck collision with the John Dee attractor. Apparently my friend Jeff so I wondered how fast a John deetractor can go. He said four point five two six miles per hour, depending upon the model. See you learn something today. I just have to trust Jeff at his knowledge on John Deere attractor our speeds. Anyhow, stack of stupid. Upset that the karaoke machine at a Florida bar wasn't working, a man pointed a glock pistol and another patron and fired off around. According to police who arrested the suspect, a convicted felon barred from possessing a firearm as this tradition. Police alleged that Aaron Jablonski, thirty four, at the Overtime Sports Bar about two thirty in the morning on SAT. When the karaoke of unavailability resulted in him exiting the bar quote upset about the music that's in the report. Outside the business, twenty six year old man quote tried to get Jablonsky to calm down. Close quote again. The affidavit denied being able to do the karaoke machine. Jablonski not in the calming down mood, according to the police officers, he allegedly pulled a handgun from his waistband, pointed at it, pointed at the victims, saying, I don't blanking care do what the hell? Gablonski seen by witnesses brandishing a firearm and then firing off around Accord to the complaint, the victim, whose Facebook page has several photos of him performing karaoke, told police he was in fear that Jablonski would kill him. An officer's rider to the bar, Jablonski was still in possession of the glock, which investigators say was illegal since he was previously convicted of battery on a law enforcement officer. Idiots doing idiot things because there id is Hey, Joe, the law says it's illegal for him to have a firearm. You believe that he violated the law. Arrest on a paraphilty charges aggravated assault and fell in the possession of a firearm, locked in the county jail, and louver of forty thousand dollars bond. Rap sheet includes convictions for DUI disorderly conduct, theft, resisting an officer, vehicle officer with violence, violating probation, and two separate incidents of battery on a law enforcement officer. He likes to beat up on cops. He judge order Djablonski have no contact with a victim and stay away from the overtime bar. No reference to staying away from police officers and committee act of violence on him again props to the comedic writing at the smoking gun. Court records did not reveal if Dubloonsky has a go to karaoke song. Georgia man opened the rear door of a police car, climbed in, told the police at the wheel that he wanted a ride home ten pm Friday night. Andrew and Andrew Davidson, thirty one, allegedly entered the vehicle and shut the door while there was a human being. Two win Officer Kay Thomas in the conveyance. Of course, those words from the police report, because who else would write that way. The conveyancing question was stationed on a station on a Saint Petersburg, Florida street. The cruisers emergency lights were flashing when he got in the back seat. According to the complaint, the defendant stated that he wanted a ride home. He's been charged with trespassing in an occupied structure. That's a strange charge, isn't it. Court records do not indicate what Davidson was doing in Saint Petersburg since he lives in Savannah, I'm sorry, since he lived in Statesborough. UH Officer Kristin Thomas noted that the accused man showed an indication of alcohol influence. Shocking, know what. Bonded out of jail Saturday night after posting a five hundred dollars bond on the misdemeanor charge. He has pleaded not guilty. Okay, good luck with that one. Stay around more to talk about. We got plenty more to talk about coming up on the fifty five Carson Morning Show. Alternatively, feel free to give me a call. Seven hundred eight hundred and eighty two to three talk or go with Town five fifty on AT and T funds. Now you get a free inspection from the Chimney Care Fireplaces. So that's a free visual inspection for water damage on your chimney. Why not take advantage of that? And we've pivoted over. Not only do you get a free exterior inspection of the chimney to make sure you don't have any water damage, make sure the flashing is in the right shape and all that kind of stuff. And if it's not then they can fix it. Of course they'll fix it for a small fee. But you know they're experts of what they do. Since nineteen eighty eight, locally owned and operated eight plus of the Better Business Fair. They hand to handle every aspect relating to fires like gas burning stoves of course wood burning stoves. And speaking of that, it moved from the Winter special to eight spring specials. I pointed out a multitude of times, any time of year is a great time to have your chimney inspected. So the winter woodburning Sweeping evaluation is now the Spring special. For only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine plus tax, they will inspect your entire chimney video camera included. Sweep it, evaluate it, make sure it's all safe for you for the low low price one sixty nine ninety nine. To take advantage of the spring special called the Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove or Schedule apployment online former five one three two four eight ninety six hundred one three two four eight ninety six hundred, the latter Chimneycareco dot.
Speaker 7: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Jenle Line says the following. As far as weather is concerned, You're going to have a highest seventy day with sunny skies Claudia over nine fifty two mostly Claudia Tomorrow, windy though twenty to thirty miles per hour gusts, dry until around eight when the showers roll in. There'll be a highest seventy Tomorrow overnight low of thirty eight, maybe some severe storms with small risk of that big concern damaging winds again, storms showing up around eight, and then a cold front taking the temperatures down to high of forty six on Thursday, maybe some scattered rain thirty nine. Right now. Time for traffic from the.
Speaker 9: UCLP Traffic Center, the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center of Presentovative Clinical Trials in the region's only young onset Coba rectro cancer program. Call five one three five eighty five UCCZ Highways doing fine early on this Tuesday. In northbound fourth seventy he won not a problem at all, pairs Grand in westbound two seventy five hundred ten minutes between Milford and Montgomery East. Found no trouble. Between Cole Rain and Winton. Camebram on fifty five KRSC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty to fifty five Krcity talk station epy Tuesday, if I went three seven, four nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk found five fifty on at and t founal returning to the sack of stupid, we go back to Florida as his tradition. Man arrested for allegedly ramming a couple off the road, killing a woman and severely injuring her boyfriend because he incorrectly believed the woman was his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 7: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Thirty three year old Kyle Hill arrested March ninth after he allegedly got into a fight with his ex girlfriend decided to search for her car out on the road when he saw Honda that he thought was his girl friends called her on the phone and began to threaten her and followed the car for several blocks while driving aggressively. Court of the release. Inside the Hanta an innocent couple, thirty five year old Norbellis Figuerderdo Camposts along with a passenger, twenty eight year old Arles Seni Branco Mandina, we're just mining their own business. Driving to Walmart. They attempted to get away from Hill, but he followed them and eventually forced them off the road into a concrete pole that fell on top of the car, crushing it. Blancomedina died in the crash and the other person seriously injured. According to the release. Police said that Hill also lost control of his vehicle and hit a tree. Blood alcohol content was over double the legal limit. When arrested. At a hearing court hearing, Hill reportedly told the judge he'd suffered from amnesia after the crash and didn't remember anything. Initially facing charges of dui manslaughter and vehicular homicide that has been adjusted to first degree murder and attempted murderer. Oh save it, save it, hold on Joe. We got people to share that with here. Let's dive into those I had two reserved for the biggest douche of the universe. Will give it to that guy along with this guy. Florida man still in Florida facing felony charges after deputy say he killed two cats and put their heads in a box that a homeowner found on top of their mailbox. Lee County Shriff's off his deputy's got a call March thirteenth about a box with two severed cat heads in it. Deputy said they use license plate readers and other investigative technology to identify award winner Robert Luther the Third thirty seven as the suspect. Police discovered more evidence, including cell phone videos showing Luther mentioning and depicting the dead cats. Two counts of aggravated animal cruelty, two counts of aggravated stalking, according to police, one more to share in the award. Illinois man behind bars after police said he fractured a toddler's skull after the little girl through his cell phone statement posted a Facebook page. Will County Sheriff's Office announced the rest of Jordan Padilla twenty one after first responders called to the home in Plainfield March fifteenth concerning a two year old girl who was described as unconscious but breathing while in the home with her mother and padilla, her mother's boyfriend. Paramedics examined the girl and noted the girl had suspicious injuries to her face abdomen, and immediately took her to the hospital for treatment. Police set her condition was far worse than it appeared. After she was treated to the hospital, deemed to be in critical condition taking to another hospital in Chicago. Doctors told police she was suffering from a blown left pupil and a left sided gaze preference. Those are in quotes, along with bruising by her left eye. Also suspected she had internal injuries. Later revealed police that she had a shard skull and a brain bleed. When Patty and his girlfriend, who was not named the statement, were questioned by detectives, pat he allegedly made incriminating statements. He was initially questioned, he made statements that were inconsistent with the injuries the girl presented with police said. Eventually he was asked to demonstrate how he allegedly hit the little girl and detectives concluded that he hit the girl in the face with his elbow, well kind of Sheriff's deputy Dan Jungles said that the reason he allegedly attacked the girl was quote because he was angry at her for throwing his cell phone at him close quote. Arrested charge with battery, domestic battery, aggravated battery, aggravated domestic battery, aggravated battery on a child. Currently being held in the Will County Adult Detention Facility until his next court appearance. Let him have it, Jus Tracker. In all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche. Do good going deucee.
Speaker 2: Your dreams have cod.
Speaker 1: True fivefty fivety five kres to the talk station. No idea which direction I'm going to go in the six o'clock hour, Just in that kind of mood this morning, So feel free to call. If you've got a comment you want to make, you have a topic you want to talk about, I'd love to hear from you. Five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk found five fifty on at and T phones regardless, I will be back after the news. News happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour. Not gonna be complicated.
Speaker 8: It's going to go very fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krz. The talk station is your news. Still shrugging to figure out WHI direction I'm going to go in this hour coming up in one hour though, Adam Keller is going to be in studio, keeping me busy with conversation and uh having some great conversation as always the case with Adam. We'll talk about Corey Bowman's race for mayor. Probably an uphill challenge, but you know, maybe these crazy times we live in for an opportunity for a Republican to write the sinking ship of Cincinnati government. Anyway. We'll talk about Corey Bowman's prospects with Adam, as well as the state of the city and the county, since he has his fingers on the pulse of what's going on in the city in the county. Fast forward eight oh five. Inside scoop of bright bart News, John Carney returns to the morning show, the economic editor and co author of the Breitbart Business Digest. We'll talk about tariffs and the economy, and then it is Tuesday. Excuse me a thirty every Tuesday. What is going on? Daniel Davis deep dive with the latest on Russia and Ukraine, as well as Israel and Hamas. Now they cease fires over Israel's been hitting Gaza after Hamas refused to release hostages. Airstrikes going on probably as we speak. And Russia, for its part, the Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grusko said the other day, we want, we will demand in terms to get a ceasefire, going demand an ironclad security guarantee become part of the agreement. Part of these guarantees should be the new neutral status of Ukraine the refusal of NATO countries to accept it into the Alliance, which sort of reminds me about the promises were made to the Russians after the fall of the Iron Curtain, after the fall of the Berlin Wall, that Poland, for example, would not be admitted into NATO. That was one of these security guarantees that we had offered them. I can't remember under what circumstances, but Bill Clinton's the one that undid that and welcomed in Poland or facilitated Poland coming in which I think is what escalated the division we've experienced with Russia since then. I was speculating on why isn't it that we didn't enter into a more neutral relationship with Russia post Soviet Union was an opportunity for both countries to gain. But here they are. It's as if they are still the Soviet Union. And of course now they're making demands along those lines. And of course they've got the upper hand of the conflict. They're winning and they are well apparently unbeatable. But a lot of the NATO countries want to put forces in Ukraine, as you know, a peacekeeping force, which Russia is not interested in seeing. So okay, you want to resume you want to negotiate a peace, Well, no forces in Ukraine. Ukraine cannot become part of NATO. They do have the bargaining upper hand. You're here on top of the our news there, and I thought a rather interesting again, what hill do you want to die on? Democrats? I know we have this democrat pointed. I guess it was an Obama appointed judge asking that the plane with the deported Venezuelan gang members be turned around. And you got to scratch your head over that Trump used this very old law to assert that the Venezuelans were an invasive force. Basically, these are gang members. They entered the United States illegally, and they are engaging in ongoing and organized criminal activity. They were rounded up, placed on a plane, and shipped off to El Salvador, which agreed to take them. Of course, we gave him six million dollars to take them, but the Obama appointed judge Jane Bosberg said no, it's youre in order on Saturday, halting Trump's deportation of these gang members. So apparently, Texas GOP represented Brandon Gills, now announced plans to file articles of impeachment against the judge. He said it'd be filing the motion this week. Elon must chimed in necessary. The very worst judges, those who repeatedly flout the law should at least be put to an impeachment vote. Whether or not that vote succeeds now, I'm not quite sure whether or not the impeachment vote is a worthwhile endeavor. In in response to a decision decision could be wrong. The decision can be appealed and can be reviewed by courts of appeals can go to the Supreme Court to find out if this law law is applicable. And judges make wrong decisions all the time, I don't know that it's necessarily appropriate response to try to impeach a judge based upon his or her interpretation of the law, even though sometimes they get it wrong. Senator Chuck Grassley, of course, Republican of Iowa. Another day, another judge unilatterally deciding policy for the whole country, this time to benefit foreign gang members. If the Supreme Court or Congress doesn't fix it, we're headed towards a constitutional crisis. Senate Judiciary Committee taking action.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: This, of course, in response to the ACLU and other left winging advocacy group dem Democracy Forward following the lawsuit, a lodging that Trump's attempt to use this wartime authority to deport dangerous illegal immigrants was unlawful since the US is not in the midst of a declared war. Now, you can make that argument, and clearly they did, But what are you doing, I mean, practically speaking, if someone came you know, if I was practicing law, and I'm not. I'm a recovering lawyer, even though I maintained my license. But if someone came to my office and said, you know, I want you to defend these gang members, this organized group of criminals who are unlawfully in our country and represent a threat to the citizenry.
Speaker 10: And they do.
Speaker 1: I want you to prevent them from being deported. I mean, that's not a case I take morally, it's unjustifiable. It'd be interesting to see, you know, maybe like maybe the gang members can take up shop and hang out at the ACLU's office. Maybe they can organize their criminal activity out of the ACLUS headquarters. Maybe they could set up shop living next door to one of the ACLUS lawyers. Do you think they would like that? I honestly, I'm just I'm beside myself in disbelief that anyone would fight over the deportation to a country that is welcoming the illegal aliens, the criminal, identifiably documented criminal, illegal aliens in our country. They shouldn't have been here in the first place. Of setting up shop, organized crime, distributing fentanyl, raping children, and engaging in human trafficking. The list of crimes goes on and on and on. There are people in this country that think it's wrong to deport them. I don't get it. Parenthetically. Speaking of this Venezuela and gangs, we turned to the even Azuela and Socialist regime. Head of the regime, Nicholas Maduro, speaking on the aforementioned seventeen ninety eight Aliens Enemy Act, which is one invoked by President Trump to deep or the criminals on an expedited basis, referred to it as an achronistic law that violates both the fundamental US law and international human rights order that as a result, its attempted application is, in his words, a crime against humanity. Nicholas Maduro is preaching at us over our US laws and whether or not Donald Trump is flouting them or using them inappropriately. Nicholas Maduro not exactly a king of human rights himself. And of course the reason everybody's fleeing Venezuela is because Maduro unleashed his social as a nightmare on his people. Literally, anyone who had the means to leave has long since left, and this all preceded Trump's current administration, has been going on for a long time. He claimed in a statement that Venezuelan migrants left their country for now that the gang members, all right, we're talking about the gang members. It just got deported El Salvador. The migrants in question left the country, in his words, for economic reasons that were a consequence of the hardships created for our people by the criminal blockade of our economy imposed by Western governments against the entire Venezuelan society in order to perpetrate their plans for regime change in Venezuela. A close quote, well, if you let the citizens vote and you counted the vote properly, there would have been regime change in Venezuela. You just won't allow that to happen. You get rigged elections, you're a dictator. The statement read, the vast majority of migrants are hardworking, dignified and honest men and women, are not terrorists, not criminals, not foreign enemies. Well, I'm glad he's got the statistics on that. But the ones on the airplane were members of gangs, he said. Venezuela rejects the persecution against our nationals, the appropriation of their personal property assets, businesses, vehicles, and bank accounts. Likewise, we strong to announce that our compatriots in the United States are being subjected to persecution in their workplaces, schools, churches, hospitals, and public spaces. Well, he has a firm grasp. I'm thinking, what's going on here? Doesn't he? What an idiot? And as if that statement's going to carry any weight in the Trump administration, Now Biden probably would have listened to it, probably would have hit somebody issue an executive order, you know, with the auto pen that he didn't know was being issued five on three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred two three to found five fifty on eight and he founds feel free to call and chime in on that or any other subject matter. Again, kind of going without a rudder this morning. Affordable medical imaging, though I can steer you in the right direction on that one. It's amazing how low and how inexpensive imaging can be. Hospital imaging is outrageously expensive, and you can go ahead and do the math on that. Check Out the beautiful sculpture, check out all the space they have, check out all the giant facilities and everything else they have to pay for. They charge you giant sums of money for an echo cardiogram, an mri CT scan and ultrasound. Why because well you don't think you have a choice, and your doctor said go to this hospital to get it done, because that hospital probably owns his or her medical practice, and they of course instruct the doctors to send you to the hospital imaging department where they'll charge you maybe thirty five hundred dollars, perhaps even more for an echo cardiogram, when you can get one of the affordable imaging services for five hundred bucks without an enhancement, eight hundred with an enhancement, same kind of equipment. Medical professionals have been not this for decades, will be operating that equipment. The price includes the Board Certified Radiologists Report, which you and your doctor will both get within forty eight hours. I've been there for a couple of scans. I got one schedule for April for my CT scan find out where my cancer's going fingers crossed. But it's a fraction. CT scan in a hospital could cost five of the one thousand dollars. What an affordable imaging services it's four hundred and fifty, and if you need a contrast, it's six hundred. Again includes the radiologist report. Exercise your right to choose when it comes to your medical care. You do have that right five one three seven five three eight thousand five one, three, seven, five, three, eight thousand, learn more online Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 7: Fifty five krc OUR iHeartRadio Music Awards Celebrity.
Speaker 1: Channel, and I are in first warning a lot of the forecast. We have a mostly sunny day to day going up to seventy degrees faday every night down to fifty two. Got a cloudy day tomorrow, gusty wins twenty to thirty miles per hour seventy for the high though overnight showers and storms they'll show up around eight pm tomorrow evening, maybe some severe storms, but they say damaging winds are the larger concern. Overnight low of thirty eight with a high forty six tomorrow. It's that cold front coming in. Let's see temperature disappeared. You have thirty eight degrees right now. It's time for traffic update. Chuck from the UCO Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset called a rectal cancer program called five one three, five to eighty five u seez See Highway Triumph and continues to look good this morning. No major time delays to deal with as of yet northbound four seventy one's building just a bit coming across the bridge sathbound seventy five. There's a broken down on the ramp from twelve Chuck Ingram on fifty five k or seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six one coming up at six twenty two to fifty five KRCD talk station. Anybody else amazed byddy dropping gas prices. I couldn't believe it was. I paid a gut premium in my car. You can go ahead whatever, but uh, I couldn't believe how low the gas price was. You there, I fill my carp I'm like, is that right? I used to paying like four bucks a gallon. But anyway, christ was surprised to see the gas prices have dropped precipitously, New Administration, New Times. Egg prices also apparently have had since the beginning of March, where they were at eight dollars and seventeen percent per dozen according to the national average. Apparently they have fallen and are now half of that. So not sure if that's reflected in your egg purchase over at your local grocery store. But go in the right direction. New administration, new policies. It's amazing isn't it. And of course the Democrats now in the motive eating their own Chucky Schumer taking it on the chin for keeping the government open, something the Democrats used to rally in favor of. I think Chuck Schumer realized that letting Donald Trump have the keys to the store and having no oversight because the government employees have been told not to show up to work, maybe might allow Elon Musk and his crew into the various agencies the doors were shuttered. Don't know, but I think he was aware that the Democrats would be blamed for a shutdown anything that came along with it. I doubt Donald Trump would have had people put up gates around national parks and World War Two monuments. Doesn't seem like the type of guy that would do that. Brock Obama, but I find this rather interesting the Sentimnority leader Chuck Schumer now had to postpone his scheduled book tour events. He wrote a book Anti Semitism in America, a warning. He was expecting to make a bunch of stops and do book signings, but he had, due to in his words or their words, security reason, stop the book signings. Why well, because of the intense backlash he's getting from people within his own party. Hmm. Now, seriously, if Chucky Schumer was going to sign up or show up at a book seminar or a book signing at some local bookstore, the one or two that still exists in the greater Cincinnati area, would you show up to protest, Chuck Schumer? Would that be something that you would allocate any amount of time to do. I think I'm my conservative and libertarian leading audience members like, no, why bother, No, it's not worth my time? But they will. I would think the pro Palestinian folks might, based upon the subject matter of the book. But you also have the far left wing Democrats who are angry and if I'm be be so bold, really pissed off at Chuck Schumer for going ahead and signing the continued Resolution keeping the government open anyway. The spokesperson for Schumer said in a statement, due to security reasons, Senator Schumer's book events are being rescheduled. Really, hm, question, are they being rescheduled or canceled completely? Will it be safe for him to go out to book signings in a week or two weeks or three weeks, or will the Democrats still be angry with him. Meanwhile, Representative Maximine Waters is calling for her fellow Democrats in her to hit the streets for the purpose of influencing the courts. We can fight back against Trump and co president Elon Musk. We can influence the courts. How do we do that. We hit the streets and fight back. If we fight, we can win. Oh, intimidation. Maxine Waters is suggesting that people go to the streets and maybe hang outside judges homes in order to influence their decision. Wow, is that ethical? Is that right? I would not encourage conservative minded people to go to the doorsteps of maybe that judge who wanted the plane ordered back. But this is the mode that they're in. They have nothing to argue, They have no platform upon which to fight. They hate Elon Musk for reasons that are beyond my comprehension. When they used to be absolutely outright in favor or at least paid lip service to support the idea of getting red fraud, waste, and abuse. The minute someone actually does it, they call him Hitler. They haven't gotten the memo. But Hitler stood for the people that are at Columbia University shutting down buildings and praising hamas they're more akin to Hitler than Elon Musk or Donald Trump or anyone in the trust of Trump administration. But you won't hear them calling them out on that. Will you have six twenty six right now? Fifty five cares that the talk station got some local stories coming up, or I'd prefer our phone calls. If you'd like to call, feel free to do so. In the meantime, though, there's a number you should call it. It's the number for Cover Sincy. They are your brokers. They work for you, and you don't have to pay them anything for what they do. You give them a shout and have them take a look at your world in terms of medical insurance. You'll find out what your situation is. Do you have a family you're trying to get insurance for a whole family, or is it just you? Are you on a current like Obamacare policy, whatever it happens to be. They are working for you, but have access to a couple one hundred different insurance companies with literally thousands of insurance policies, which allows them to sort of stack coverage. John Rollman describes it as like a leaky bucket that's the policy you've got. Yes, it does cover some things, but the holes in the bucket of the stuff that it doesn't cover. What they like to do is get various different insurance policies to cover the holes in the bucket. You end up saving a lot of money. Couples under sixty five saving forty to sixty percent off that policy you have with better coverage. Again, I'd say, why not call them and find out. I mean, the best news you can get is that no, you're great. I mean that's just peace of mind because they have a million different ways to deal with insurance, medical insurance, save money, better coverage. That's what it's all about. Five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred. To call or fill out the form online, go to coversincy dot com.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Time of the Channel nine weather forecast. Got a sunny downer hands adag going off to seventy degrees fifty two overnight with clowns. Got a mostly cloudy day, gusty wins twenty to thirty miles per hour Tomorrow seventy for the high round eight PM. Showers will roll in, could be storms as well. And damaging winds are expected thirty eight for the overnight low. Thursday's high at forty six with scattered rain thirty eight degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update, Chuck from the UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative political trials and the region's only young onset caledorectal cancer program called five one, three.
Speaker 1: Five to eighty five.
Speaker 9: You've seen scene see Highway traffic continues to look good this morning. No major time delays to deal with ends of yet. Northbound four seventy one's building just a bit coming across the bridge. Sathbound seventy five. There's a broken down on the ramp from twelve. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's thirty one, I think if i've KC the talk station, looking forward to Adam Keller being in the studio coming up to seven oh five inside scoop of bright bart news eight oh five on tariffs in the economy, and of course fast forward to eight thirty Daniel Davis Deep dive get the latest on the rush of Ukraine situation and accordingly, the Israel striking guys a homostrophies and released hostages. So we'll talk about Israel and Hamas as well. Daniel Davis aty thirty no phone calls, so I'll do local stories. You don't believe me when I said, rather talk to you. Pleasant Ridge residents apparently shake in wcpo's Sam Harasimowitz reporting, Thank you, Sam. The car went on what is described as a destructive rampage throughout the pleasant Ridge neighborhood. Videos on social media show a car driving up and onto people's lawns and crashing into property. Local residents there speaking with WCPOS said some of them were left with serious property damage. Courting multiple residents across the pleasant Ridge neighborhood A mark trucks seen speeding through the streets. Residents said the truck was driving through people's lawns, into polls, and even side swiped several vehicles. Law enforcement reported that Benjamin Roland was sighted on Friday last near Quantum Avenue of Montgomery Road. How Many County court records report that Roland's been charged with operating a vehicle while impaired, faire to control an unlawful restraint. Court record state that final charges them from Roland, allegedly having a passenger in the truck with him and refusing to let them out of the car. Now okay, then woman dad. After a vehicle was hit by a John Deere tractor early yesterday, Shelby Miller, twenty seven and Wilmington died of the scene of the crash on Second Creek Road at Tarpike in Marion Township. State Highway Patrol reported crash happened at nine am Monday. Troopers se at twenty eleven John Deere going northwest on tar Pike. Miller and her Chevy Traverse was eastbound on Second Creek. The driver of the tractor, not been charged, did not stop at the stop sign and hit Mills traverse corner. Pronounce are dead of the scene. The crash is still under investigation. Let's go to the phone. See what Mike's got this morning. Mike. You thank Mike, thank you so much for calling this morning. Hi, Brian, that's.
Speaker 11: All about the doge where they're cutting jobs and let people go. The company I work for, they just let go. A handful of people were at our facility in like fifty or sixty across the country just the you know, they're trying to tighten the belt. But you don't see anybody going to the court and demanding to give it our dirty jobs back. No, I mean do people they're doing that and like you're getting a separty bagget you go home and do nothing, like you were doing nothing at work.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, and yeah, that's that's one of the points that needs to be made about government workers. And I'm not saying all government workers are doing nothing, but we know a large number of them refuse to go back into the office for reasons unknown, and that many of them don't do their job like that. Yeah, well, if they were offered the walkouts and get paid all the way through September, if they agree to just sort of resign. But and I'm not sure what the severance package includes, but you know, if they're members of a union, I'm sure that's covered by the collective bargaining agreement. And who says government employees are entitled to a to it to lifetime employment. It's not like college professor's tenured situation, is it.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It to your point, anybodyho works in the private sectors face this reality before. If you don't perform, you get fired. If the company is dealing with, you know, financial issues or needs the restructure, you might get fired. Reorganizations happen all the time. And while you on a personal level may weep and well for your own personal situation because you lost your job, and you know, I pray for you, and God love you. You know what makes government workers so much more special? And most notably if they're unnecessary and if you have multiple lay layers of management at your company, and this has happened multiple times, and you could probably cite chapter in verse companies that you know about that have been through this. We're firing fill in the number of fill in the blank number of jobs, or getting rid of excess middle management positions. It happens all the time. Seems me that Starbucks just recently laid off I think it was like fifteen thousand people on a national level, corporate middle management folks that were unnecessary to fulfill the well the mission of the business, which is give you a hot coffee, and of course they don't properly seed it in a tray when they're handing it to you. They'll pay out fifty million dollars for your burns. That's a separate story. But when I read the reporting on that it was just a matter of fact, Starbucks and I out to be laying off fifteen thousand middle management middle management employees. Okay, I didn't see any you know, you know CNN reporting about Oh my god, this as dole was Uh No. I feel badly that they lost their job. But you know, employment is not a guarantee, I guess unless you're in government work. Yeah, they find out that your job well really isn't needed to perform the service that government is providing. Anyone's shocked that there's excess employees in government, that they can still fulfill their government function with fewer employees. And when you note something like as simple as the Social Security Administration not being able to ferret out dead people off the ranks of active Social Security numbers, you figure out that, well, maybe they're not even doing their job while they're there. Six point thirty seven. If you have KC Detalk station, doctor Fredpeck, doctor Meghan Freu, the dynamic duo of dentistry. They are outstanding of what they do general dentistry in the best possible hands. And for folks who hate the dentists, I don't want to discount doctor Fred Pack because I love the guy. I think he's fantastic. Think he's been my general dentist for years. But doctor Meghan Freu apparently has the most awesome chair side manner. I haven't been under the on the chair with doctor Freu before, but I certainly wouldn't mind it. I've met her. She is a sweet lady and got a great chair side manner, so she'll put you at ease and comfort. Of course, she's a fantastic dentist, trust me, she wouldn't be working next to doctor Peck if she wasn't. Doctor Pack a genius and a distinguished or credited Fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He has been impacting so many people's lives over the year with exceptional cosmetic dentistry, I mean life changing cosmetic dentistry. If you don't like your smile, you think it's just not No, there's nothing that can be done about it. Wrong, doctor Fred Pack. When you see before and after pictures of the amazing cosmetic dentistry he's done, you're just not gonna believe it. Oh, that must be artificial intelligence created. No, it's doctor Fred Peck's genius At work. So discover the life changing impact of exceptional dentistry on your smile. Doctor Fred Pack and doctor Megan Frew, who's working on her accreditation with the American Cosmic Association Dentistry. So find them online go to pexsmiles dot com, pec kpexxmiles dot com. Please tell them. Brian said, how WN you call up five one three six two one seventy six sixty six. That's sixty two one seventy six sixty six.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 7: Are you a business here?
Speaker 1: Channel I says has got a nice day today, highest seventy with sunny skies, overnight clouds and fifty two tomorrow, most sccotic gusty wins twenty to thirty miles per hour. I have seventy, and then the rain shows up around apm overnight low of thirty eight with a damaging WINS possible. UH temperature is only going up to forty six on Thursday. Maybe a little bit of precipitation as well. Thirty eight. Right now, time for traffic from the ucl Tramfic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young on set called a rectum cancer program called five one three five eight five U sing C high wait traffic not all that FAY had even with an accident northbound seventy one just above two seventy five. They're on the left shoulder. Crew's currently have Glenway Avenue shut down between Overlooked and Gurley due to publice activity. Chuck ingram M fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five k see the talk station sober callers online. Thank God saving me from myself. Let's start with Patrick's been on hold longest, Patrick, thanks for calling the morning showing a happy Tuesday.
Speaker 12: Few Tuesday. Brian, Well, if there was ever a strong argument to getting rid of the Department of Education. I was actually engaged in the conversation with a liberal coworker and we were talking about all of the federal employees that were being let go, and they said, well, you know what Trump's really making the mistake because you know, these federal workers pay fifteen thousand dollars in taxes off of a ninety thousand dollars salary. And I said, okay, well, where's the other seventy five thousand dollars coming from and they just gave me this look like a deer in the headlights, like they couldn't understand that. You know, even if you're collecting fifteen thousand dollars a year in taxes, you're still seventy five thousand dollars in the hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So have a good day, Brien. That's an easy one to show on paper man. That's funny, William your next. Thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brian, I just wanted to give you my take on what we're seeing with the Democrat Party right now. Frankly, I'm delicious, but you think about the monster that they've created, the Frankenstein, if you will, over the years, and Frankly, they've done a great job building these victim tribes and now the leadership vacuum that they're experiencing has all these these victim tribes vying for power. And I think it's going to be really interesting when the Robert hits the road. Who's going to emerge from this? Because if you think you haven't seen eating their own yet, just wait, get your popcorn out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I give that poll the other day that CNN did they asked the Democrats, you know, fill in the blank, who's your leading contender to run for president of the United States of America. And the only person that got double digits, and it was only ten percent, was Alexandrio Casio Cortez. I mean, the farthest left wing of the party, and not all the Democrats share that leftist ideology, but that's who they came up with. I thought that was rather interesting. But you're right, that's a battle they're going to fight amongst themselves, and they can't figure out which direction to go with the party. And I have yet to hear in our single articulable syllable about what they actually stand for, other than the stuff they've been pushing down our throats over the past several years, which resulted in them losing the presidency and the House and the Senate. Woke leftist ideology, transgender this and transgender that, LGBT you plus this and that, DEI this and that woke this and that. It's like the party became unhinged. They lost core America because America at its core still has some fundamental basic ethics and morals and principles, many of them springing from the Judeo Christian ethic. Oh my god, you e all Christians and they have a go with people who thump the Bible as well. I don't know, William, You're right, I got my popcorn out. I'm interested to see where this goes. My only concern is the economy and that Trump will every single thing that happens that's bad with the economy. Trump's going to be personally playing for it, which is typical, and it is it going to be unusual to blame the president for things that are going wrong, but you know, give them credit where credits due things that are going right. I mentioned foming ago. The egg prices are dropping and the gasoline prices are dropping. Welcome relief to literally every American that still has an internal combustion engine car. And I love how unhinged they've become. On Elon Musk, it's the darling of the green energy folks, the ultimate virtue signal car driving a Tesla, you know, and now those are symbols of evil, swast the car. Really, it's just amazing. Oh well, see, at least I can get a laugh out of it. Hang on a second, Bobby, you're next, and thank you for the bottle of booze. Bobby, you got pain, joint pain, knee pain, hit pain to that kind of pain, and maybe you have trouble sleeping or walking or day to day movement. It's impacting your life, this pain. You've seen the doctor, You've been through the steroid injections. You probably had pain pills. Your doctor's probably talked about surgery. Do you want to avoid surgery? You know there is uncertainty on that surgery, and then you got the recovery time and the PT and all that, and maybe you're unable to do simple life things that you love doing, like just taking a walk, playing a game of golf, maybe picking up the grandchildren. Well, if that's you, any one of those categories like oh that sounds like me, well, I bet you're great. Canada for QC kinetics, regenitive medicine. Let them explain to you how this works. And it's a free consultation to find out if their regenitive medicine procedures are going to offer you lasting pain and relief, which it has for tens of thousands of people across this great country of ours. No drugs, no surgery, no downtime. They take the natural healing properties of your body, concentrate them and put them back in where that pain is. That's the foiled down point of it. But they'll explain it to you in full at your free I love emphasizing that word consultation. Kim McAll five one three eighty four seven zero zero one nine coming at you two more times five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 7: Fifty five krc.
Speaker 1: It is time for the nine first, one and one to forecasts nice day today, Sonny and I have seventy over ninth to be some clouds, low fifty two, twenty to thirty mile per hour winds tomorrow and clouds and a high of seventy and about eight o'clock the rain. Maybe some storms will show up excuse me, along with damaging winds or a possibility. Thirty eight for the overnight low only going up to forty six on Thursday. It's thirty nine right now fifty five KRCD talk station. Time for traffic Chuck from the U Scout Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset coloractal cancer program called five on three five eighty five UCCC northbound seventy one left shoulder cruiser working with an accident just above two seventy five Glenden Ways shut down between overlooking Gurlly due to police activity.
Speaker 1: Chuck King, Bramont, fifty five KRC, the talk station six fifty one at fifty five kr CD Talk Station, A very happy Tuesday to you. Let's go to the phones. Bobby's been kind enough to hold over the break. Bobby, Welcome back to the morning show. And thanks for the gift, my friend. That was awfully nice to wake up to this morning, even though I can't tap into it yet.
Speaker 8: Well faith flag family in forty five seventies, My friend, when you've got those, you always have freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Plus a bottle of well or special reserve weeded bourbon.
Speaker 8: It was drewid day.
Speaker 1: That was awesome, man, Really nice of you. So what's on your mind today, my friend?
Speaker 8: Well, I got two things. Kroger's has laid a lot of people off in their corporate offices and everything, and I haven't seen any protests.
Speaker 1: At all in the deli section. No, not a one, not a one.
Speaker 8: And the next thing, I have is the AOC. She's coming up in the polls, and we've got to still have a bunch of AOC for press and a T shirts available. Your dog, your dog enjoyed one of them at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. You know, at what point is she's such a fringe lunatic within the Democrat Party. When she first emerged her ahead and they elected her, people were like, what the hell is this all about? And now she's like a dominant force in the Democrats. He's kind of taken over, and that wing of the Democrat Party is now what is considered the norm. You know, no wonder they lost an election to evil Orange man. You think about all the effort and energy they put in for the entire four years he was in office, and they continued during the entire four years of the Biden administration to do nothing but hammer and wail on evil Donald Trump. Everything was his fault. We didn't get border reform and legislation to fix the border because of Donald Trump. He wasn't even in office everything, and they lost to Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Vacsain Waters Maxine Waters for VP. There you go.
Speaker 1: I love that AOC and Maxine Waters perfect. Yeah, that'll that'll take him a long way. Bobby hanging there, my friend, hang in there well. And evil. You know Elon Musk, you know he's so evil. He's the one that's been put in charge to rescue these stranded NASA astronauts. NASA always getting credit to putting a man on the moon. Oh my god, if we can put a man on the moon, then we can literally fill in the blank with any great project that you want no longer. I guess they were relying on Boeing at the outset. Those people have been stuck up there for eight months. Fortunately they're on their way home. They're supposed to splash down this evening. God bless them, prayers for their safe return. I would hate to see anything happen with them or to them. But you know, there are people out there probably rooting for their demise, so they can blame Elon Musk and SpaceX for them dying. I hate to even have to say that out loud, but you know it's true. But as I someone posted on Facebook, it's like out of Mars, the planet Mars. It's like this rotating camera shot from one of the lunar or the Mars landers that's up there it is a desolate wasteland. And I know we keep talking about sending someone to Mars, a manned or can I even say that in these woke times? A mission to Mars with human beings? I read it takes like four hundred to four hundred and fifty days just to get there, and I just wonder why. I mean, if you've got the you can land something unmanned on the Mars surface and you can collect dust and debris and analyze at which they've done. What is the point of sending human being to Mars? And would you be willing to spend four hundred to four hundred and fifty days in some sort of capsule just to get there and then the same amount of time to return. I'm telling you what, I wouldn't sign up that for anything in the world. That's why I go back to these poor people who are stranded on that space station. You know, there's always supposed to be up there a handful of days, and that turned into eight months. Talk about stir crazy. There's not enough value in the world to keep me in that position. Six fifty five. Coming up in six fifty six, Adam Taylor in studio, coming on the next hour, we'll talk about Corey Bowman's race for mayor. We'll talk about the city and the county and the various issues that are going on. I hope you can stick around. News happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, we're moving very quickly. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 7: This reported.
Speaker 1: Seven oh six at fifty five kerr CE Talk Station, Very happy Tuesday to you. One hour Finally inside Scoop with Brian Barton News. John Carney returns when I'm et cetera or car for the Breitbart Business Digests. He'll be on to talk about tariffs and the economy. Daniel Davis Deep Die with the latest on Russia and Ukraine, Israel and Hamas. That'll take place at eight thirty, and we'll hear from our good friend David Odor Exit. Happy twenty fifth anniversary Odo Exit Are asked the expert at eight fifty. In the meantime, I'm always pleased to have in studio. It's a wonderful thing, you know, to look face to face with a good man, and that good man is Adam Kahlor, who's return to talk about all things City of Cincinnati and the County of Hamilton, Adam. Always a pleasure you see it man. Thanks again, Brian, good to see you too. I'm not quite sure where to start, so let's start with the topic. We were just talking about. The markets obviously tanking a little bit. We've had a correction which has been predicted for quite some time now. Now you want to blame it on Trump's tariffs, that's fine. I'm not quite sure where I am on tariffs. I know I reject them along some lines and I understand them along others. And we're going to again talk with John Carney from Breitbart about that at eight oh five. We'll see where he is. But whether or not those are responsible for the recent market downturns, that does have an impact on people's investment, that's right. So let's ignore the origins of the downturns and just focus on the realities. Markets go out, that markets go down, we all get heartburn over it. Oh my god, my four oh one K loss whatever. Whatever. That's why I never look at my numbers. I'm in for the long haul. I just ignore the downturns and never pay attention to them because they've always come back. But in the context of the City of Cincinnati. There's that railroad fund. The one point six billion dollars that we sold the railroad for is supposed to be generating a lot of interest, you know, on the money invented. They didn't have to tap into the principle to get the money that we otherwise would have gotten annually guaranteed in a lease agreement. How's that working out right now, Corey.
Speaker 3: Adam, Well, apparently it hasn't been working out very well. I've got a buddies, a financial advisor lives over in Hyde Park. He's been keeping an eye on everything, going in to the meetings, asking for documentation, kind of weeding through everything to try to figure out what's going on. And you know, we warned a lot of people about the situation. It actually doesn't necessarily matter how much money you make in the fund. Infrastructure is what they have to spend the money on existing infrastructure. Whenever you're talking about infrastructure, talking about things like roads, right, roads is a good thing to kind of look at asphalt, concrete, steel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the road projects that have been delayed over and over and over and neglected over year after year after year, they keep falling further behind. I mean Sunset Avenue.
Speaker 3: Ah, right, our favorite turning left on Sunset from Queen City there going up the hill.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that road is so awful.
Speaker 3: I've actually heard that from more people than you, Like, there's other people that on Twitter, they'll say Sunset going up, you know, taking a left there from Queen City going up Sunset.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know what happened there. It's like some tanks, like there was a war right there. No, I say, it's like a road out of Gaza. And I know it's my favorite illustration. My regular listeners go, oh my god, he's going on about Sunset again. But it's just for me it's the best illustration because I do use that road from time to time, like when we have listener launch of Price All Chili, or I have to go to the West side for some other reason. It's just it's been that way for so many years. I mean years and years. It's been terrible. That's right. And I'm sure there's someone out there that lives in the city since they're going, well, it's not nearly as bad as the road fill in the blank, this road that I drive on, but it's one of many roads in an absolute state of horrific disrepair, and they fall behind every year on the number of miles of roads that they are, you know, obligated to fix. It's just like they just ignore it. They completely ignore it. And you know, you and I both know they hate the West Side.
Speaker 3: And you know later today, I believe it's today west Side Jim Keefer over there and is going to have his, uh one of his meetings later around six pm. And you got to go up that road, Yes, you do to get to price El Chili. I do anything to get to his meetings, right, And it's it's an absolute war zone over there. But but the thing is is, you know you're buying things like asphalt, concrete, steel, union labor. Those are some of the things that you have to pay for when you're talking infrastructure exactly. Well, guests, take a while. Guest Brian, what the cost to pave a mile a road went up last year?
Speaker 1: Well, since you told me already, it's since last year. Yeah, according to you, it's gone up fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Fifty one percent. And that's not according to me, it's according to Rocky Moretti, he's the director of policy and research for an organization called Trip and what he said is the challenge is that over the last two years, we've seen highway construction costs, which are essentially labor and materials, increase thirty six percent. But in Cincinnati, the cost to rehab one lane mile rose fifty one percent in just a year. It now sits at five hundred thousand per lane mile. So pretend you're making six and a half percent, which is what the financial firms have told us that they're going to make every year on average in this trust and a half percent, But the things you buy just went up fifty one percent in the last year. So now you're behind the eight ball. So now what next year you're gonna make sixty percent to make up for it? Is that how this is gonna work. So the buying power of those dollars just decreased. We it was one point six billion. Now you're looking at a little over half a billion dollars that the moneys that that that buying power is worth. And I tried to warn people about this, but I don't think it really set into their heads that the inflation of the things you're buying with the money is going to outpace the money that you're and they've spent I think a little over ten million dollars already or two million dollars SORR two million dollars in fees for the managers of the money. Yeah, of the money. So so now you're behind. But from what I've been told, the equity portion, they didn't invest that right away. When they got the money, they they phased it. Okay, they invested a chunk of that before the downtime.
Speaker 1: So the money was.
Speaker 3: Going up when they were like, oh, we're going to sell the railroad. Everybody was high on the stock market. Money was cheaper, right, People were throwing money in the market. There wasn't really anywhere else to put it. Well, now you see where it's shifting to gold, precious metals, commodities, things like that are going up. I mean gold just hit three thousand dollars an ounce.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: If you're invested half the money in the stock market, the other half is in a you know, fixed income, which they have to rotate in and out of. So if you're buying these year these ten year bonds for four percent, you have to rotate out of this. You can't just hold them for ten years and four percent so in the future they're going to go back down to where they normally are two percent two and a half percent.
Speaker 1: So maybe, I mean, I might understand on a global level, nobody's interested in buying our bonds anymore, buying our debt. I mean, you know how cash is. I mean, six trillion dollars in the hole. I think people are starting to worry about whether we will remain solvent, which is, you know, the the ultimate existential crisis we faced.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's you know why we have things like doge now and they're looking at this money, which is freaking out the other side of the aisle because their corruption is being found out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing I can discern from this you have you're left to draw your own conclusions why they're so wigged out about what Elon Musk in the Department of Government Efficiency is doing when it is literally indefensible to protect these ridiculous payments we're making to these ridiculous organizations and these ridiculous you know, research studies. But there they are coming unhinged over it. And I think that is exactly why. Because someone is looking and watching the money trail, pointing out the stupidity of the of the grants at the outset, like how can you justify circumcisions in Jakarta or whatever with the US taxpayer dollars, But then realizing as they do that, sometimes somebody is going to go to Jakarta or see if that study was actually even done and find out that the money never made it there and it's stayed in Washington, DC and it's being used to fund lobbyist organizations and their own left wing causes and campaigns to get these elected officials reelected. That's right.
Speaker 3: It all ends up back in the hands of these donors, right, because these donors are running NGOs other nonprofits. It goes into those nonprofits. These these people charge an outrageous amount of money for their contractor companies to build houses in Africa or whatever they're trying to do. So maybe it costs ten thousand dollars to build one of those and who you charge fifty? Right, and then you turn around, you put the money back into your pocket and then you donate it back to the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's you know, it's a five O, one C three corporation type styles set up, so they're not you know, taxable entity but yet they are executives and the people that run the organizations make these massive six figure salaries. It's all the same thing. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. What's going on? So double the price for lane mile thanks to a one year passage in time? So yeah, can we climb out of this hole that the City of Cincinnati's Douglason? Perhaps maybe Corey Bowman can solve the problem. We'll here from Adam about Corey Bowman among other topics too. We have to talk about infrastructure a little bit more as well. First, though, saving money is a great thing, and I know I love to save money when I can, especially when you're getting something very high quality, like a new carrier comfort system from the Zimmer Heating and cool and those are the experts of heating and cooling but making Cincinnati home safe, efficient and comfortable for more than seventy five years, family owned and operated, Chris Simmer will take great care of you, and right now time to get a new system. Save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a new carrier comfort system. They're the ones that invented air conditioning. Make a fantastic heating and air conditioning system. So turn to the experts at Zimmer. You get a carrier cash rebate while the offer still exists, saving you up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars for all HVAC needs. You can call Chris Simmer at five to one three five one ninety eight ninety three five one ninety eight ninety three. Find them online, schedule apployment online. Got a go Zimmer dot com? That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 7: Are you a business owner?
Speaker 2: Com?
Speaker 1: There's your channel nine first one and weather forecast. Nice day today, highest seventy with sunny sky, It's got to be cloudy overnight out of fifty two filed Samar augusty wins twenty to thirty miles per hour, seventy for the high until around eight pm when the showers and storms roll in. Overnight low of thirty eight, also possible damaging winds. On Thursday, we'll have a high of forty six, maybe a little bit of scattered rain thirty eight Right now if you have KCV talk station. Time for traffic.
Speaker 9: Northbound seventy five beginning to slow down between Buttermilk and Kyles southbound heaving your pants the Reagan Highway and I'm seeing no delay pass an accident northbound seventy one left shoulder above two seventy five. One way is shut down between Overlook and Girling due to an accident. Chuck Kingram, I'm fifty five KRS seen the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fifty five kr CD talk station. A very happy Tuesday to you. Brian Thomas with Adam Taylor in studio talking Cincinnati and Hamilton County politics. And apparently Todd Zinzer did address the railroad money, the concerns we're talking about right now or that we just were talking about Adam in two of his Citizen Watchdog podcasts. And Todd, you know, is former inspector, gentleman he has he just played attention to everything, right, So a guy. Yeah, and you know, I say what you want about Sharon Coolish from the enquire At least she would go to city council meetings and do some reporting on him. She's now the spokesperson or somebody on behalf of Connie Pillach at the Prosecutors frost Gear's office, so she's no longer to be working at the Enquirer. So I guess no one will be reporting on what's going on.
Speaker 3: And so I mean, yeah, and I like Sherry. I mean she's a she's she's a good person. Seems like she's she gets in there, she's not afraid to say the things that need to be said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she would come here on the morning show. Yeah, yeah, you go her on, That's right. I could. You couldn't get any of this insane council members to come on the program.
Speaker 3: No, And I couldn't imagine I mean doing that day in and day out for as many years as she's done it and just dealing with city Hall. I mean that was her main focus. And some of the stuff that's going on down there. I mean, it's got to get to you. And you know, maybe an opportunity opened up or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some people may not be happy about it because you know, it's a Democrat prosecutor and we should probably have a Republican prosecutor right now. I think if people would vote smarter. But you know, opportunity opens up, you take it, you know. So we'll see what happens there. But I'll tell you what, Todd Zenzerman does a hell of a job on his Citizen Watchdog podcast and just in general, and the guy really wants to figure this thing out, like what's going on?
Speaker 1: He's only one. He's like Cincinnati's version, although without any power or ability to change things. He's like Cincinnati's version of Elon Musk. Yeah, he sees the problems. He can identify one, particulate him completely, explain why you know it's not right, it's not appropriate, or it's crazy. And he's got the statistics and the documents and the wherewithal to explain it in full detail. And you know, it's just too bad he doesn't have powered authority to change it well on his approach, the way he presents the stuff. And you know the difference between like me and Todd is as I'll see something, I'll get it, I'll get all hyper about it and just tell people and know whoa dude slow down.
Speaker 3: But but Todd, Todd's his demeanor, credibility, his background. It's like if Todd presents it, then all of a sudden, it's like this is this is right because of the way he can put it together and the way he can frame it for the average voter. Indeed, and I think you know when stuff comes up. You got your connected communities, which is turning out to be a nightmare, the railroad deal which has turned out to be a nightmare. Now, I think if these two mayoral Republicans handidates can go in there and they can take advantage of some of the stuff that people are frustrated about in the lies that they that we as as citizens of Cincinnati were told about both of these things, they got a chance.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy to say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, Cincinnati is a seventy percent Democrat district, but with what's going on federally, with this this twenty one percent approval rating that the Democrat Party has right now, I mean it's it's even worse.
Speaker 1: It's in the teens.
Speaker 3: Only the people that think that favorable rating is like very favorable for the Democratic Party, which I don't know you could ever think that they're very favorable. It's like sixteen seventeen percent right now. This is the lowest it's ever been. Yeah, it was a CNN pull out the other day that said exactly that, and they pulled Democrats and you know, CNN, no bastion of rights, but.
Speaker 1: Shift it another five points. Yeah, Well whatever they say is shifted again. Minus five. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think we got a chance. And it's like, if we can just get some energy behind guys like Corey and get down there and start pushing and really focus on some of the things that the Democrats have failed us at, which is a lot. Uh, I think we got a chance. I mean, our city's not going anywhere, it's just not no. You see the other day where the Business Career had a thing that said, the only reason we've had any migration to this city is because of immigration. A lot of the open border stuff that's happened over Biden, which now you know is shut down. I mean it's they're closing down some of the some of the spots, the hotspots on the border because there's nobody coming across the border right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, down to it's off ninety four percent, that's right.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna save even more money by not having all these border patrol agents down there. So those just said they're gonna save another five hundred million dollars or something because they're just not showing up because they know better.
Speaker 1: At this point. I mean, you got helicopters flying around, you got all this stuff up. But Mexico cooperating to a Mexico finally cooperating.
Speaker 3: I mean, these guys around a mile in the ocean trying to float to the United States now, and they're catching them out there. But it's like you've had those policies in place for so long, which has led to migration to cities like Cincinnati. But where's the migration coming from. If that stops, nobody is coming here.
Speaker 1: Well, perhaps because the infrastructure is falling apart. We seem to have an incompetence in administration, and well they make it very difficult to do business in the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very difficult. Yeah, I mean, and I'm out here, you know, we're doing another business now. I'm heading up to Detroit to go talk to some people on Wednesday, raising some money up there. But it's like you've got a lot of problems in the Midwest. Detroit's one of the cities, Cleveland obviously, these these rust belt cities that just haven't been able to turn the corner. And it looked like for a while there we were going to start doing it. But under the current administration, things have just kind of slowed down. Well, you got all this crime down on the banks, that project was supposed to be a big deal. And what's that turned out to be? You got what nine acres of land down there that hasn't even been developed and there's no developer in sight.
Speaker 1: And I believe according to the FBI Crime statistics or an article the other I believe we're number twelve per capita for murder in the entire country. Yeah, yeah, and crime is down according to them. According to them, they don't talk about that very much, so do do they? We will continue with Adam Keller and studio. First, let me make a couple of fine recommendations to you along the lines of mortgages, and I'm talking about Suzette Low's a camp with Cross Country Mortgage. She is great at what she does. She's been in the mortgage business for like thirty five years. She is just a sweet lady. You love working with her. Get you through the whole process very quickly and painlessly. She insists on personal service and you will get it. She'll find the right program to fit your needs and she prides yourself on the quality of service for her clients. Veterans, how about you. You can get one hundred percent of your home value with no mortgage insurance. That's right, no mortgage insurance. Plus they have the CCM Cross Country Mortgage Line of Death Benefit protecting those who protected the US US design to provide medical or rather financial protection for families of first responders. This one time benefit covers your outstanding mortgage balance up to five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars should you fall in the line of duty. God bless the American police officer and the fire department in personnel first responders take advantage of that. Just calls that for all the details to see if you're qualified. But regardless of your mortgage needs, if you got mortgage needs, she's there to help you out and she'll do a great job at it. To reach her, it's five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. That's three to one three fifty one seventy six. Send her an email, should get right back to you. Is that dot Low's camp spelled losc kamps. Is that dot Low's camp at CCM dot com fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 14: Forty A sponsored by Jackson Hewitt It Matters Who does your Taxes? At Jackson hewittt Expert tax Prep is now one hundred and forty nine dollars a less but only for a limited time. Hurry book your appointment at Jacksonhewett dot com. Today terms at Jacksonhewett dot com forward slash forty nine dash one forty nine.
Speaker 1: Here's your CHANNELINE weather forecast today. We're going to see some sunny skies going all with the seventy degrees overnight live fifty two with clouds body Tomorrow windy as well. Twenty to thirty miles per hour winds expected seventy for the high till about eight o'clock when the showers and storms roll in, although they say biggest concern is damaging winds overnight thirty eight to low and on Thursday it's going to be a high of forty six with a little scattered rain possible. Right now it is thirty nine, in time for a traffic update from Chuck Ingram from the ucl Trampic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset caborectal cancer program called five one three five eighty five U see see see North Bend SAI seventy five. You can add an extra five Arrol Linger into downtown. Same for southbound seventy five through Lachland Glen Way is shut down between Overlook and Gurley due to an accident with a person struck northbound seventy one. No delay passed the wreck above two seventy five left side King Ramont fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station, it's seven thirty coming up in seven thirty one if you buy Ker City talk Station Brian Thomas with Adam Caller and studio talking City of Cincinnati issues and troubles, and they die him get into some county issues. I saw that you just pointed out that the Brown family actually does spend money. Finally they could build their whole executive office for what they paid the two players.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh that was some That was some big, big money for these guys. I think Jamar's making forty point five million a year now, and yeah, they've got Tea at a little over twenty eight I believe a year a year, a year, I think a third of their a third of the salary cap is going to go to those two players, Burrow and then probably Hendrickson when they can resign him, because they got to keep Hendrickson. You don't keep Hendrickson. Your defense is worse than it was last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just as the sum is just our mind boggling to me. But they can afford it because they have a lot of money on there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We got a road they can fix that we know about. Yeah really yeah, if they're listening, Yeah really, Sunset hen you want to get some private guys out there to throw some codes down to fix Sunset Avenue, please do.
Speaker 1: I'm down help us out. Pivoting back over to Corey Bowman. It's Corey Bowman dot com for those who are interested in helping out Corey's race. We were talking off air about him being a business owner on the West End and of course not a whole lot of people opening business on the West and he's taking it on the chin. People are suggesting that he is using this campaign as a mechanism to elevate his coffee shop and get people to come in the door of his coffee shop. Oh.
Speaker 3: I got into it with them, and you know, they hate me online and you know, mostly mostly communists.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't go online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're well, you know me, I love it. I you know this, It just makes it makes me a better debater. I think when I can, because you got to understand what their what their complaints are. But their complaints are senseless, like they just doesn't make any any sense at all. You're like, what are you guys even talking about?
Speaker 1: Right? And you know most of them are.
Speaker 3: What I've discovered is a lot of them are like service workers, right, so, and I don't know why they don't try to do something else. But you know, nothing against service workers. It just seems to be a parallel between them and communists for some reason. And I don't know why they would they would be so upset about a guy who puts his money where his mouth is and goes into the West End, opens a coffee shop, runs a church, does things in the community, tries to give back, and then they turn that into a negative and say the only reason he's running for mayor is to promote his coffee shop. Believe me, people, if you're running a political campaign, it's taking you out of your business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not helping you because there's one less person working down there. You go down there a day, he's down there working. He's down there behind the counter making coffee.
Speaker 1: I called him up.
Speaker 3: I was down in Orlando last week. I called him up, Corey, Hey, you know what do you think about talking about this? He's behind the counter. Can I call you back. I'm making work. I'm making some coffee. Yeah, And I'm like, look at this guy. He's running a campaign. He's working a coffee shop, which you physically have to be at.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: My business, I own a digital ad agency. I don't have to physically be there doing anything. I could be on my phone and send emails and ask people where projects are. He's got to physically be down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same thing with his church's not ministering to people online.
Speaker 3: He let me open up the zoom with all the people in the pews and I'll just open it up and I'm I'm little.
Speaker 1: Corey Bowman's using the campaign to as a vehicle to minister before people.
Speaker 3: Just unbelievable. And it's it's what do they want from people? You know, what do you want from a mayor? I mean, do you just want somebody with good hair and and and it's showing his teeth and keep some you know, keep some nice and white for you?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: Shades of Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 3: Gavin Newsom right, I mean, we got we got baby. Gavin Newsom is our mayor right now, and it's like, what do you guys want? Do you want somebody who's just gonna lie to you about things?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: The results of what this rail deal was gonna do. Nothing has turned out the way they thought it was gonna turn out. It's worse. And we all knew the market it was the longest bull run in the history of the stock market. At some point things have to come crashing down. I mean, these tariffs may be kind of forcing that to happen, but you almost have to. You almost have to get something there to cool things off a little bit. And now what's happening. I mean they they phased this this investment money into the stock market, and it just so happened. They put a big chunk in right before the market dipped. So their return on the equity portion is a little over one percent, like three quarters of a percent.
Speaker 1: And again, a mile a high.
Speaker 3: Way or a mile a road is going to cost you fifty one percent more than it did last year.
Speaker 1: Your number is most notably going to go up again. That's right, it's always. I mean, inflation is normally what a couple of points. Yeah, so you're guaranteed that it's going to be a couple of points more expensive next year than this year. Can you mentioned if they had gotten the Brent Spnz bridge project done back when Barack Obama was campaigning at the foot of it, talking about building a new bridge, when Trump was standing there, or when about yet oh, year after year after year, and the price seg just kept going up and up and up.
Speaker 3: That's right, And it's no different than these these these players on the Bengals. Right, if you would have negotiated with them last year, you would have got these guys, you know, ten million dollars cheaper between the two of them.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: But here we are, here we are. Let's pause. We'll bring out them back for a couple more segments before we get to the inside. Scoop and and Daniel David Deeve dive in the eight o'clock hour. In the meantime, I am proud to be able to mention you to go to Bud Herbert Motors. I love those folks. Don't go to the box store. I'm saving you an unnecessary trip. Those folks at the box store, their name is not on the box store but Herbert Motors. You're working with a Herbert family member. They are proud of what they have accomplished over the years, and they've been in business more than seventy five years, offering only the finest lawn equipment out there, world class brands like John Deere, x Mark, mow Or Steel and Handah Power Equipment. They'll treat you great. They will make sure you're in the right you have the right piece of equipment that will be delivered to you. They service everything they sell and they're knowledgeable about the products they sell. Plus family on an operated business. So support them and they will support you by getting you in the best possible lawn equipment and they'll take great care of you at the same time. So ignore the box store trip. Go directly to Butdhebertmotors dot com. And when you call them and you're talking to a Herbert family member, which you will, please do tell them. Brian said, Hi, five one three five four one thirty two ninety one. That's five one three five four one thirty two ninety one.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 10: Have you ever worked.
Speaker 1: John and I First warning weather forecast not bad today, We've got a sunny day. We got a highest seventy overnight down to fifty two with clouds. Tomorrow, cloudy but very windy, twenty to thirty mile per hour winds expected. It'll be dry though until around eight pm. Seventy degrees the high and then around eighty storms roll in. Maybe storms, but they're also concerned about damaging winds. Thirty eighty overnight low. I have forty six tomorrow with that cold front coming in. It's thirty eight right now. In time for a traffic update Fron the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset cobal rectal.
Speaker 1: Cancer program called five one three, five to eighty five.
Speaker 9: U see ce see northbound seventy five getting close to a twenty minute delay between Donaldson and downtown with a broken down just before the bridge blocking the right lane. One way is blocked off between Overlook and Gurley due to an accident involving a person struck. They may move that back to Ferguson. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fifty five kr CEE talk station Brian Thomas Street with Adam Kaylor talking politics.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dam, it's interesting kind of phenomenon going on. You know, we've you've identified quite a few problems with the city. You know, the roads, bridges, infrastructures seem to be crumbling. Of course, it's a lot more expensive now to fix them than it was. They the Democrats who've run the city now for the last what four decades, have allowed this to happen. We obviously have a crime problem, even though no one likes to report on it or talk about it. We've got an administration never speaks positively about the police. We got this Connected Communities program, which designed to put dense, you know, housing in areas that may not want it. In spite of the fact that local communities in fact don't want it. They didn't let any of their local communities vote on the whole concept. So, you know, stepping outside of yourself, if you're a Democrat, and if you look at the wasteland that we're dealing with here, you'd think that people would just sort of wake up to the reality that they've been sold a lie or a myth that the Democrats are the ones that are going to help them out of whatever problems they have, because clearly we're not in a better place. And this is not the only city that's struggling with this not the only one now. And and you look at the states that are underwater, it's Illinois, it's New York, It's it's maybe California. I'm not quite sure where they are on a budget standpoint, but I know Illinois is in a just a financial Charlie Foxtrode Democrats have been running Illinois forever. People have running away from the state. Yeah, have the state wants to wake up and say we need to quit doing the same thing over and over again. It's just it's they love it. They I don't know what it is. It makes them feel good to vote Democrat.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 3: They want to outsource their altruism to people like our mayor. They feel like they get awards from for their philanthropy over on the east side Hyde Park Mountain.
Speaker 1: Look out those type of folks.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's there's a circle of just everybody kind of working together in the Democratic Party. I feel like, uh, you know, the east Side people get to help the poor with their with their vote, right. Uh, they get awards from these nonprofits because then those Democrats that they elect, they give money to the nonprofits. Yeah, then the nonprofits get back to the people. So I get to go go with that with Todd Zinzer on the program last, Yeah, I get I get to feel good about myself. They make me feel good about myself. Republicans don't because Republicans are are giving you back your money, right, instead of giving it to these organizations that seem to be filtering it back into political campaigns. And uh, just look how much money some of these local democrats raise. Just go and look at their finance reports. I mean hundreds of thousands of dollars. And then you got some of them raise. The ones with the bigger names, they'll raise the money and then they'll redistribute the money once they get it to other candidates that may not have the name recognition so they can run their campaigns. I mean, we're lucky at this point that we're even I mean, we had a full slate during the last election. I don't know in the future if we could even get people to want to run because they're gonna see and you know, I love it just because I get a soapbox and I can just run my mouth and this is my favorite. So I mean, even if I don't win, at least I get to say we have a Democrat monopoly.
Speaker 1: It sucks. It's not working.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work in California, it doesn't work in New York, it doesn't work in Illinois.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it's gonna work here?
Speaker 3: When you have one political party in charge, it opens things up to corruption, It opens things up to one set of policies, and you don't have any balance. There's nobody else to raise their hand and say, wait, wait, wait, what's going on? Because as you know, most citizens don't pay attention. They don't, but who does pay attention? You get one Republican, at least one Republican, for God's sake, on city council.
Speaker 1: They'll be there. It's their job to watch the other hand. What is the other hand doing?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: If you don't have anybody on there, you just leave it up to the voters and guys like Todd Zenzier to keep an eye on things well.
Speaker 1: And you know the idea of having at least one dissenting voice, even if they are not going to have, you know, measurable sway over the direction of the city. They're at least there to challenge the policy on God proposed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just get somebody out there to say, hey, wait a minute, what is going on here? And we have an opportunity. You have two Republican candidates running. You decide who you like there. You know, I've spoken to Corey, I've been down his coffee shop. I've seen the guy working. He seems like a level headed guy. He's a business owner. He's actually doing what we want most people to do.
Speaker 1: That's a valid point right there. He's doing it in a difficult, challenging neighborhood, and yet he's sticking it out because he knows he's doing the right thing. He's helping that neighborhood. He's providing a service to the neighborhood. And he's also got his ministry there.
Speaker 3: Uh, walk in the walk as we say, if he was a Democrat, they'd be throwing flowers down in front of him as he walks.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting visual when you think about it. One more with Adam Caller or take a quick break here, and you know your hearm deserves the best care and chimneycare, fireplace and stove is there to provide you with the best care and before the spring showers come, even though they're already here to some degree, take advantage of the Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove Spring Special. I love the word free look a free exterior evaluation protect your chimney from water damage. Book your free appointment today at two four eight ninety six hundred. You can do it online at Chimneycare Co dot Com to ensure your chimney stands strong through the seasons and also take advantage of now the spring special, a woodburning sweeping evaluation just one sixty nine ninety nine plus tax five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, or go to the website and book the appointment there. It's Chimneycareco dot com. Fifty five KRC dot com. What in for America? Channel nine says you have decent day in our hands. Today it's going to be sunny. I have seventy overnight clouds and fifty two tomorrow mostly cloudy, windy, though too twenty to thirty miles per hour winds or expect it'll remain dry till around eight pm. Seventy for the high and then around eight that's when the showers and maybe storms show up. Talking about maybe severe storms with more concern over damaging winds. Low of thirty eight tomorrow is going to be our Thursday high forty six right now thirty eight degrees in time for traffic update from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset coal rectal cancer program CAP five one, three, five, eight five uccz seth Bend seventy five continues to get heavier through Lachland breakwlights now in Ben seventy four from Montana Glennway Avenue shut down between Overlook and Gurley due to an early morning accident with the pedestrianstruck Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station seven fifty if they five KR see the talk station one more segment here with in studio Adam Kaylor talking mostly City of Cincinnati related issues and topics. And you know, I think we would have a different political dynamic if more people really just paid attention to politics. And this is not something unique to City of Cincinnati. I mean, I think most people do not dedicate really any time whatsoever to politics. You know, what they do is they get their news from memes. Oh yeah, and I'm not even joking when I say that. You know, a meme can do a lot.
Speaker 3: Somebody sends you a text message with a meme and you know, you laugh at it, but it, yeah, it sets in.
Speaker 1: And sometimes they're great at summarizing complex issues and topics. I will grant, but when it comes to when you have this baked into the whole equation mindset, that Democrats are the only party that's there, and they survive on topics like class warfare and sturring the racial pot of division, none of which you know, really goes to help or serve anyone at all. Marxism. It is Marxism.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you boil it all down, that's exactly what it is. And you got to understand that entire party survives off of tax dollars. They don't survive off of creating new jobs or business like.
Speaker 1: They're not like the Green New Deal. You know, they wouldn't exist but for the infusion of tax payer money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not the party of They're the party of resentment. They focus on people who resent other people, jealousy, anger. It didn't work out for me, so the American system doesn't work a lot of people hate America on the left. They just hate this country. And you know, they hate you for being successful, They hate me, they hate business owners. They go after guys like Corey who are trying to do what they want them to do. It's like, hey, we need more people to go into these poor neighborhoods and open businesses and support the communities. They don't actually want that, right, they want to say they do, But then what happens to their poverty programs, what happens to their homeless programs, what happens all these things when people start getting jobs. They don't actually want businesses to thrive. Which it's like, that's why our city's stagnant. That's why the West End still looks like it does after all these years, when there should be more investment dollars over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mentioned off Air to you when I was working at the courthouse. I I was just intrigued, beyond intrigue because I love architecture and I love you know, old school craftsmanship. And you know, if you look at Dayton Street and those old millionaire row houses that were there, oh my god, they're so epic beautiful, and yet they never have you know been a draw. I know early in the eighties there was some effort of people to go there and rehab them, but it never really took hold because the neighborhood was never revitalized and I think people were concerned for safety and the like. But you know, that's that's an opportunity right there in and of itself for I want to say gentrification, but that's a bad word now for in.
Speaker 3: Some Yeah, but you're talking about single family homes and that's not what they want. The whole connected communities thing is, let's throw up a you know, ten unit building where there's there's six the ten unit building on a couple lots, and don't put parking in there, and throw in transitional housing, you know, throw in housing for for people who are in recovery.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, that's that's kind of the goal.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's why they want it near bus lanes because those people don't drive, right, A lot of them don't have licenses. They've got to take it away by the court system. So yeah, just throw a go to go to Hyde Park, knock down a couple uh, you know houses. I mean, I don't think there's a blighted house in Hyde Park anymore.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: But but go into these neighborhoods knocked down some houses, use this new connected communities thing to throw up six to ten units with no parking and throw some some you know, recovering drug addicts in there.
Speaker 1: Actually, Todd Zenzer pointed out that that's not a connected community related project. In fact, they're seeking a variance from the connected communities. Yeah, to build that, and they'll get a massive hotel because it is a in his words, well connected developer. Oh yeah, he kept he kept emphasizing well connected developer, which means the project's going to sail through probably without anybody's in. This is how in every city. It happens in Miami too.
Speaker 3: You read all this stuff about what's going on down there, and I mean, this is just what it is, right, And connected communities is just a way, you know, to push more housing. You know, the more units you have, the less parking you build, the more units you can get in, right because now I don't have to provide parking. People just parking the street or they take the car or whatever, so you know, I make more money per square foot.
Speaker 1: And it's just it is what it is.
Speaker 3: But you've got to understand, guys, like at the end of the day and most people, I mean, we're preaching the choir here for a lot of people. But we've got to get out there. We've got to support our candidates. We've got to understand that this city is being run by people who don't necessarily have any motivation to help out the small business owner. You can help out the large businesses and do what they want. And a lot of times, you know Procter in particular, you know, they promote DEI and things like that, and they've bought in so a lot of their employees are going through those training programs and things like that, and they end up voting to to the left because of that. But guys, Hyde Park, you got to understand this stuff is now at your doorstep. It wasn't at your doorstep for a long time. So you had you had all the leeway in the world to just feel good and just you know, be kind to everybody and have all this compassion and virtue signal, you know, until it's at your front door, until there's a homeless person on your steps sleeping or they pop a tent up in your backyard. You know, I don't live in the greatest neighborhoods. I mean it's right by me all the time. Right, there's drug dealers, there's people with tents, there's all that stuff that's been happening for years.
Speaker 1: I'm for Price Hill.
Speaker 3: Price Hill's got problems, right, we got the road problems, we got poverty problems.
Speaker 1: They don't see it.
Speaker 3: They're in their little secluded community. But guess what, guys, this Hyde Park Square situation, what's gonna come from that. There's a lot of stuff that's gonna happen, and it's gonna start coming to your doorstep. And if you don't start straightening up and voting the right way, we're gonna have issues.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure, Adam Caroll gets your candid assessment on things going on in the greater Cincinnati area. You're always welcome on the morning show. Keep up the great work. I know you will be hearing from you. Yeah, whether on the air or off the air, folks. Stick around inside Scoop with Bright Bart News, the return of John Carney, the economics editor and co author of Breke Bart Business Digest, will be talking tariffs in the economy, plus Daniel Davis with a deep dive with the latest on Russia, Ukraine, Israel and Hamas. That'll be after the news. Hope you can stick around covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 8: Every day, every.
Speaker 1: Day, promises made, promises. Kevin fifty five krs, the talk station.
Speaker 12: The voices are episode glad we have you heard daily You're the only voice.
Speaker 1: Of reason on the radio. Fifty five krs, the talk station at six at fifty five carr see the talk station. It is that time of the week, every Tuesday, it's the inside Scoop with Bright Bart News. I always start out with the segment saying bookmarket b R E I T B A RT dot com. You'd be glad you did great stuff there, most utly by the economics editor and co author of the Wright Bart Business Digest, The Return of John Carney. Welcome back, John. It's always a pleasure to have you on the morning show. Yes, thanks for having me. Now we've been hearing about a market correction for months and months, if not a couple of years. Market's overvalued. There's going to be a correction, and lo and behold, now that the market is down and there has been what is characterized as a correction with the s and P five hundred and ten percent. It's Trump's fault with the tariffs. Now, I don't know if you can draw a straight line between tariffs and the market. I know the market reacted to tariffs, and a lot of economists don't like them because they say it's an additional tax on the American people. And I'm kind of sitting on the fence one way or another about whether they're a good thing or not. But you can't compete with a country like China. I mean, they have slave labor, they don't have OSHA, they don't have unions, they don't have regulations. I mean it's just, you know, we don't have an equal playing field, and so tariffs seem to be sort of an honest way of dealing with goods flowing in from China. What's your take?
Speaker 13: That's right.
Speaker 5: Look, it even goes further beyond that. China's predatory practices actually have really depressed investment in US innovation because let's say you want to build a rare earth mining facility in the US, so you spend a hilarious yeah billion dollars to build this facility. China will subsidize its rare earth mining, so that the price drops below the cost of production until the US facility goes out of business. This has actually happened a few times, not just in rare earths, but in many different fields. And so what we see is a lack of investment because you know, if you put in place that investment, China will come in to wipe you out with their state backed companies.
Speaker 8: So what does that mean.
Speaker 5: It means that we have to do something about it if we want to be innovative, if we want to be able to do these kind of industries in the US, and so Trump is doing that. I also have to say I don't buy the tariffs caused the selloff argument at all. Trump got elected back in November. Everybody knew tariffs were coming. The market did very well in November, December, and January, sold off in February and the beginning of March. That timing doesn't make a lot of sense unless you have the theory that somehow people thought Trump was joking about tariffs. I mean, he was already president. We know he wasn't joking. This was real, it was coming. I don't buy the narrative that tariffs caused the selloff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I recognize that completely. So I'm willing to give that a nod, and again a correction was long overdue. But the other component of it is, of course, when you point out China, can you know, build something subsidized to undermine any efforts here to compete on any playing field. They also don't have to fight environmental lawsuits and challenge that seem to come out of the four corners of the globe.
Speaker 5: Right, they don't have judges that will enjoin every single thing that their government attempts to do to encourage innovation.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: If Donald Trump says, you know what, I legally, under the law, I have the authority to suspend this regulation, to change this regulation, because that's been a power given by Congress to the executive branch to set the regulations, a federal judge will say, Nope, I'm not going to let you do that. China doesn't have the problem of an activist judiciary getting in the way of pro industrial reform.
Speaker 1: If they did, they would be, in modern parlance, disappeared if you know what I mean, well, exactly right. And Trump's efforts, of course are to return business to the United States. You know, if it's more expensive to do business elsewhere, then someone might likely relocate to the United States where they're going to enjoy the tax advantages of being here. And that's already borne fruit to some degree. Got Ge Aerospace a sigh, JSW Steel, Honda, Hyundai, LG, Samsung, and stilanis promising to invest billions of dollars here in the United States. And this is an effort that's going to take time, but it also responds to a challenge. Is something we all painfully learned from COVID is that we woke up to the reality that China was making literally everything that we needed by way of healthcare products, including all of our medicines. That is scary that component itself, pharmaceuticals manufactured based on Chinese components or fully manufactured in China. Those are pharmaceuticals our military relies on as well.
Speaker 13: That's right.
Speaker 5: Look, there are some things that it's fine if you have to import it. We can make chocolate in America without growing our own cocoa, because if there's a disruption in chocolate, that would break my wife's heart. But it's not going to be a threat to national suitures exactly. But we do need to grow our own wheat and we have to have our own millers to make the flour so that we can bake bread. So and you know that's true about when it comes to steel copper, it's true about medicines becoming dependent on imports for critical things that you cannot survive without, or that you cannot be the arsenal of democracy and freedom in the world without. Should be a non starter. We absolutely have to do this, and I think that the market is actually going to realize that this is going to be good for America. I think that actually there's a fund manager survey out of the back of America today that says cash holdings among global fund managers are very high. They were very low. This is a contrarian indicator. When there's a lot of cash not invested in the market, that's a sign that the market can go up. When there's very little cash that's not invested, it's very hard for the market to go up because nobody has more money to put into stocks.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the other things that seems will be bearing fruit. I know it is as expensive for me to fill my gas tank up right now. Trump's energy policies obviously one hundred and eighty degree shift from the Biden administration, and they're green to focus in this nonsensical idea that we can rely on the wind and the sun to power our electric grid. And fortunately, on board with the Trump administrations all the above policies, some major tech companies that now want to build their own modular nuclear plants, which will allow that technology to come to the unwashed masses, which it should have already. So reducing the regulatory burden and opening up all of these different areas of energy development is going to be really helpful for our country.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 5: If we can bring down the cost of energy, that will be very helpful to the US economy. And frankly, people who are very upset about things like USAID going away should actually be one hundred percent on board with energy abundance because guess what will help the developing world more than any other handout that we can give them is cheaper energy. That's great for the US economy, it's great for the global economy, and we're going to get there. I mean that I have never seen an administration more focused on the production of energy than Donald Trump is. He really believes that that is one of the key things we can do to fire up our economy.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm convinced, you know, honestly, and I've never been a person who believes that you and I are exhaling our way into extinction. You know, CO two happens to be plant food, which is good for plants, and we we chase our tails with this, and I'm I'm really convinced, considering China builds like two coal plants every single day, and they don't care all whitsworth what they're putting into the environment, that they are one of the entities evil they may be that is pushing this myth on the United States and in the European nations and perpetuating this myth that we need to all, you know, tighten our belt and rely on the wind and sun to our collective peril. Everything runs on energy, and the cheaper the energy, the less expensive products and goods and services are. And that's like giving everybody a tax break. If you can lower my monthly energy bill by one hundred bucks, that's making me one hundred dollars more wealthy. I can still live in my house at the temperature I want, and I've got a little bit more money in my pocket. It's like they're whittling it away at every turn.
Speaker 13: That's right.
Speaker 5: There is almost a semi religious aspect to the climate change of armism, where they believe that if we can, you know, more or less get ourselves to live in poverty, Yeah, then the gods of the climate will forgive us and everything will go. Well, that's not going to happen. There are no gods of the climate, and there's very little. Look, I do believe that climate change is happening in the world. I do not believe that deciding that the US should be a poorer country or use less energy is going to make a witch difference. Not just because China is going to keep polluting as much as they are. They'll even plute more because if we're not using the energy, they'll use more of it, yeah, but also because the long history suggests that climate change is something that happens on Earth all the time.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it happens all the time. There was a mini ice age. We used to have a glacier that covered the entire state of Ohio. It's why it's flat. It's why we grow corn here now, you know. And I'm glad it's gone. I'm glad they heat it up a little bit.
Speaker 5: We are not.
Speaker 1: We couldn't survive if this is all a glacier still, so they overlook that and just focus on the most recent weather event, as if that one is Oh, that's our fault this time. It's nonsense.
Speaker 5: That's right, you know, it's I was talking to a friend of mine who lives in New Orleans and it snowed in New Orleans for the first time in a long time, and they told us that that is also because of climate change. So if the weather's cold, then they say that's because of global warming. If the weather's hot, they say that's because of global warming. Frankly, as you said, the climate changes. If you look at the history of Europe, you'll see that climate change actually had a big effect. I'm not saying it doesn't matter or it doesn't have an effect. It will have an effect. Places like Ohio and even further places like North Dakota will become more fertile, become better farmland. Frankly, other places will become hotter. That is going to happen. However, we can find ways to live with that rather than trying to bow out, you know, sort of beat our backs with the whips of anti energy policies in order to try to appease the gods of climate change.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, every time it happens the volcano erupts, we had the wildfires in California, statisticians, statisticians come out and point out, well, that negated all of our efforts to rid the planet a CO two for the past five or six years with what it belched out in terms of the naturally occurring event. I mean, you're fighting the Sisivian challenge is not going to happen. So nature will take its course and negate what you've tried, and we'll all end up starving while we're trying to fight nature. Back over to USA, and you mentioned USA it earlier, and I know it's just a small slice of government spending, but what the revelations that are coming out of what Department of Government Efficiency is doing are just mind boggling. And the American taxpayer is getting a real eye full of all the waste and fraud and abuse that the government has been engaged in, the crazy projects we've been funding. And the Democrats are pulling their hair out over it, and I keep calling it. They're trying to defend the indefensible I can't believe any single American taxpayer really wants us to continue funding pick one trimp on treadmills, you know Sesame Street in Iraq, I mean, go on. The list is almost endless and the low hanging fruit. Looking at the Social Security Administration, we've got hundreds and thousands of Social Security numbers that are still active now, whether or not they're getting money from him, but they're still active for people who are obviously dead that should have been cleaned up a long time ago.
Speaker 5: And those numbers have actually even if the Social Security Administration is not sending out checks to people who are one hundred and sixty years old, which by the way, I know that people say they are not. We need a thorough accounting to make sure they are not. I do not trust that Bernie Sanders knows that they are definitely not setting out checks. He said this the day it came out.
Speaker 8: How could he know that?
Speaker 5: So yes, let's look through the books. But those Social Security numbers of long deiled people are actually have actually been used in all sorts of fraudulent ways. He's just getting small business loans from the US government. So it is not a harmless thing that those exist.
Speaker 1: Of course, and people can use those who are not lawfully eligible to be employed in this country. That if using fake social security numbers happens all the time. You just grab one, you present it to your employer, and boom you're in. So there's just all kinds of areas that where it can be abused.
Speaker 5: Also, think that you brought up the you know, one of the excuses people say, like usaid, it's just a small piece of the federal government. First of all, it's forty eight to sixty billion dollars, and in my book, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Not real money.
Speaker 5: Second, it's incredible that they try to say, why why do you care about that sixty billion? Well, okay, look, if you write me a check for sixty billion, I promise I will also waste it, and nobody should care. The other thing I will say is that the way our deficit is built is on a zillion little pieces that if you, if you you could say to any one part, oh, that's just so small, don't do anything about it. Well, that means you can't do anything about anything, because every aggregate is built of small pieces.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a firm believer in my lifelong adage you mind the penny, the dollars mind themselves, so I wasn't trying to negate the importance of what they're doing. Everything counts, even if it's allows the four hundred thousand dollars grant to some university for DEI or something cut it. We shouldn't be spending our money on that. I'll tell you what, John Carney, he is the economics senator co author of the Breitbart Business Digest. I really strongly encourage you to bookmark Breitbart dot com. It's an integral part of my preparation for the morning show. They do great reporting and they stay on top of things you're not gonna find the mainstream media. John, it's always a pleasure talking with you, my friend. I look forward to our next conversation.
Speaker 13: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: This is great, my pleasure. It's a twenty one stick around the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. We're going at the latest on Russia, Ukraine, Israel and Jamas with Daniel at the bottom of the hour. Who you can stick around for that. The first word for my good friends at USA installation. Every time of year is a great time to have your home insulated. If you're under insulated, you are paying too much speacon of energy bills. The warm weather's coming, folks, You're gonna be running the AC and you want your house to remain cool with that temperature you like, and you don't want to spend a blue billion dollars doing it with the energy prices going through the roof. That's what USA Installation is all about. Under insulated or uninsulated homes, you need to make the call. It's a free inspection and a free quote. Find out if you're under insulated. If you're home is built after the mid seventies, you may have insulation in those walls, but it's not sufficient. That was my daughter's case. With like old R twelve, it loses its insulated power and properties, but it's also insufficient from the get go. USA's premium phone, made right here in the state of Ohio, will make you eligible for a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit, and it's still only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, and you may very well save more than that on your monthly bill. So do the right thing and call for the free inspection. Five one three three A one three sixty two six. That's three point eight one foam. Check them out online learn more about the product at USA Insulation dot Net. Fifty five KRC, the talk station our iHeartRadio.
Speaker 6: Music Awards celebrated the music and artist.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 1: It is ten and nine. First one to Wether forecasts. Nice day today, enjoy its sunny sky's with the highest seventy. It's going to be cloudy over nine fifty two for the low, seventy for the high again tomorrow, and we'll have some gusty winds and then around eight o'clock they see the showers and maybe some storms will roll in. Also there's a concern over damaging winds thirty eight to low with that cold front coming in. We'll see hives just forty six on Thursday and maybe a little scattered rain. It's forty degrees right now. Let's get a traffic update from Chuck Ingram from the uc hout Triumphing Center.
Speaker 9: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center offers innovative clinical trials and the region's only young onset CALLBO rectal cancer program called five one three five to eighty five U see see see both north found seventy five and northbound fourth seventy one running an extra half hour into downtown. Earlier problems have been cleared southbound seventy one. There's an accident right shoulder at the Reagan Highway. Gunway's blocked overlooked to Gurley Chuck Ingram on fifty five k R see the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's a thirty here, fifty five kose the talk station. A very happy Tuesday to you. Always made extra special happy at this time because we get the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis joining the program to talk about global conflict every Tuesday. Welcome back, Daniel Davis. Love having you on the show. Always late to be back, Brian, thanks for having me. Well, we've got, of course Russia and Ukraine and some of the list of demands coming from Russia. We'll get to that in a minute. I wanted to start this morning with Israel and Hamas because Israel started striking hitting targets in Gaza again, Hamas refusing to release any of the hostages. I guess I kind of question whether or not they're still alive. I think a lot of people believe that they probably aren't. They had been kept in horrific conditions. But nonetheless, the bombing resumes. What's your take on this deteriorating situation? And I guess the follow up question we can get to it. Do you perceive that there will be a tax on Iran since Iran is the one that's providing them with all the weapons and armaments.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, it's a bad situation. I mean, there's no good about it for anybody. It's not good for Israel, it's not good for the US, definitely not good for the Palastinnian people. And you know a lot of people were concerned from the beginning that this ceasefire was not going to hold, that it was not going to get to levels two and three, And in fact, neither Israel nor Hamas seemed to be very interested in even talking about number two. Both of them are very I guess you could say stubborn in a sense that they don't want to compromise anything to the other side. And as a result, now that you have the war continuing on, Israel had claimed last night that they had evidence that there was going to be another offensive move. I thought that was a bit odd from the Hamas side, and apparently this was a preemptive strike against that. We don't have any independent knowledge of it. But all I can tell you is that the continuing of the war. There's no end in this. There's no achievable military objective here. It's just the resumption of the killing, and it's just going to harden the positions on both sides. We saw how Hamas weathered the storm for the first sixteen months, there's no reason to think they can do it again. And I really, really really hope that this does not expand into Iran because that won't solve anything. I mean, the Gaza strip has been hermetically sealed for the since October seventh, twenty three, so they're not getting anything new from Iran. So I don't think we should use that as a causus bell out to expand the war, because all that will do was cause more killing, and it can cause more problems for us and it won't solve anything.
Speaker 1: So I really hope they find a way to avoid that. Well, if nothing's getting in, Hamas is going to eventually run out of things to throw at Israel.
Speaker 16: I suppose well it eventually, but see, because the hamaside had foreseen this from the beginning, and so one of the things we discovered during the seas far when Hamas had come up was that the tunnel network was much much more elaborate than even the best case we thought, and that they have enormous stockpiles of all the different categories of things you need to continue fighting. So that's not likely to go away anytime soon because they have just so.
Speaker 1: Much of it stored up. Unfortunately, Well, you know, there's a lot of parallels I guess you could draw between Ukraine and Russia on that too. Nobody nobody wants to capitulate, nobody wants to give up any sides, and nobody wants to give any ground because it's going to viewed as a concession or they'll lose face or something, I don't know, in order to prevent the loss of life. I think these kind of positions may be a bit childish and people should be a little bit more objective about the circumstances. But as you point out, and it's just you know, it sort of occurred to because it does from time to time. You know, the guys is not that big of a territory. And when you think of all these tunnels that were yet unknown and how long it's taken to find them, and they haven't even found all of them. It really does illustrate when you look at the size and might of the Israeli army and their intelligence capabilities, which are purportedly some of the best in the world, how difficult and challenging it is even to deal with a very small piece or real estate. Yeah, I mean it's hugely I mean it's it's small in the sense of like on a national level. Yeah, but it's I think it's like twenty something miles long, So it's not small, you know, per se.
Speaker 16: You know, it's a pretty large area, and there are two million people living in there, almost on top of one another, so it is very very dense, and you know, you just can't go in there and find all of these things because these people are really good at hiding them. I mean they're they're as smart as anybody else in the world, and they have found ways to hide these things from these rails, and they're good at doing that. They did this or the Hasbola did similar things in the Lebanon area in the north of Israel. Center and those that kind of knowledge is transferred around and they're able to share back and forth through various means, you know, lessons learned kind of thing, and so they become quite good at this.
Speaker 1: And it's if somebody's from the palest interview.
Speaker 16: If they're being oppressed like they have been, and they've been denied freedoms and everything else, they will do whatever they can to try and continue to resist.
Speaker 1: And that's that's what they have been doing.
Speaker 16: And you know, they built up years before this, so you can't undo years worth of preparation, even in whatever it is now seventeen months.
Speaker 1: I guess you're just pivoting over to the Houthis and the military strikes on the Houthi rebels, and yeaman, what's your take on that. I'm not a real big fan of launching missiles into countries against whom we have no declaration of war. I'm a pretty strict constitutional atholitic when it comes to that. So you know, I just I keep looking for the day when some other country is going to decide, you know, Donald Trump is a war criminal and launch a rocket from their country and try to blow him up because the technology is like right there. So beyond my practical and constitutionally based arguments, they are shooting missiles at our vessels.
Speaker 16: Well, they in this particular case, we launched the first strikes they they had announced they hit when the Israeli ceasefire went into effect with Hamas, so too did the Houthis. So they stopped bombing the Red Sea shipping at that time, but they announced it because Israel had gone back on the ceasefire agreement and had blocked all the food ad for the entire Gauza strip. Then they said, okay, if you don't release that, then we're gonna stop quit our ceasefire and we're going to continue attacking shipping. So before they did, then the United States took action and launched this. Now, then the Hoothi side said, okay, well now then we're not going to stop at all. In fact, we're going to start attacking your ships as well. So far the attacks have not succeeded. But you know, I worry about what happens on the day when just one of those missiles or one of those drones gets through our defenses, and that almost happened during the Body administration and strikes an American warship, because then the outcry is.
Speaker 1: Going to be huge. That Oh, it wasn't just the hoo Thies.
Speaker 16: It was only because of Iran, and that's going to be used as a causus bella to expand the war further, and back to your constitutionalist issue, that has to go through Congress, but I fear it won't.
Speaker 1: No, it won't. There'd be some authorization to use the military force, which is not a declaration of war, and then they'll have that laying around for the next twenty years as an excuse to launch missiles and rockets literally anywhere in the world. I mean, that's what happened with the author's issue used to military force when it came to the global war on terrorism.
Speaker 16: Right, Yeah, And you know, aside from all of those important issues, there's also the military aspect, and this is just a militarily unattainable task. I mean, the Houthis have shown since twenty fifteen, they had nearly a decade of war with Saudi Arabia with our help under the starting under the Obomba administration, and they tried to bomb the Houthis into subservience and it never worked, happened, and then the Israels joined in after ten seven and we along with the Biden administration, it never stopped them because I mean they're just too resilient there.
Speaker 1: They're used to that. They have a lot of this stuff buried in sides of mountains, et cetera.
Speaker 16: They have a lot of mobile launchers, and they have the indigenous ability to produce it. It's not unlike what people say all the time. It's not just coming from Iran. They have their own capacity as well. And so we if we think that we're going to bomb them into submission and you know, and make them stop, I think we're going to find out all it's.
Speaker 1: Going to do is make them do more. Yeah, and they have the will to continue to fight, and it's pivoting over. Speaking of will to fight, the Ukrainians and the Russians look like Vladimir Putin's got a list of demands, and you and I were been speculating on what they might include. And I've come to understand that an absolute guarantee that there's no military presence there peacekeeping forces from NATO, but also a guarantee that Ukraine will never get into NATO. So how's that going to work out? I know Bill Clinton renegged on the promise to the Russians and allowed Poland into NATO, or at least he was largely responsible for that it happened under his watch? Is a promise if it's conceded that they'll never enter NATO, Is that something that can be counted on well, And.
Speaker 16: That's one of the big things that actually the Russian side is saying. It'sah, it's almost.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the word.
Speaker 13: It is.
Speaker 16: A thing that the US always in the West a large always says, well, we can't trust Putin, we can't trust the papers written on Well, from their perspective, the exact same thing is true in reverse. They won't trust what we have said because we have gone back on so many things. And I could listen a lot more to what you just noted here. So what that tells me is that the Russian side, from a position of strength, is not going to rely on the trust that will do things, but that they're going to have to have some actions. And I think one of the key ones is that it doesn't get talked about very much in the Western media for some reason, but it does on the Russian side is the demilitarization aspect of Putin's conditions, which is a reduction according to some of the statements coming out of the Deduma a few months a couple of months back is that they say, hey, you're gonna only have an army of eighty five thousand something along the lines of the Versailles Treaty that ended World War One on the Germans, and they said, that's what we're going to rely on. So then they don't have to worry about whether or not you're going to keep your word. But if they have a army, then they won't be able to threaten Russia on their on their border.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 16: That's gonna be the hardest, one of the hardest ones, other than they would have to give away more territory of the Ukraine side than they have already.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Uh, And it's hard for me to see how that's going to be diplomatically agreed to.
Speaker 1: But that's where we are. So absent a diplomatic agreement, which is going to obviously require some significant concessions by Ukraine, this is just gonna keep going then, and Russia's continuing to fight right now. They are.
Speaker 16: They have just almost completely cleared out the cursed pocket which had started last August.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 16: That was a presumed to be in a negotiating chip in the hand of Zelensky to try and trade away something, well that's now gone, so he doesn't have anything to trade. But that also underscores that Ukraine doesn't have the military capacity to hold on to anything. Ergo, they don't have the power to demand that the Russian side does anything.
Speaker 1: And Russia says, hey, we have this.
Speaker 16: Whole system in place here, we can continue fighting for another year, two years if we need to. They have that mentality, they have that capacity, so they don't have to have a negotiated settlement unlike the Ukraine side does.
Speaker 1: They have to because they can't keep fighting forever.
Speaker 16: They're already in a significant deficit every month on the number of casualties they have, bust how many people they bring in because a lot of those dessert and the quality is poor and poorer every month.
Speaker 1: So the time and the cards are not on the Ukraine side. Well, and I suppose practically speaking, you know, to the extent someone perceives that Russia can roll over the entirety of Ukraine, that will be you know, they'd be fighting guerrilla warfare against all the Russian troops from now until forever. They could just occupy the Russian areas and be like occupied France and World War two you know, you had Vshi and you had Paris, but there were areas that were completely controlled by the Nazis. You'll have areas that are completely controlled by the Russian military and they'll call it their own.
Speaker 16: It just won't be a negotiated treaty, right, And that's exactly what the Russians are. So many Russians are saying that they there is areas they call it Novo Russia, New Russia, which compasses all the way through the Danepa River in the north up to Kiev and then pass the Danepa River beyond Odessa to Transnistria and Moldova in the south. And those are primarily and predominantly ethnic Russian peoples, so they would not have as much Now. I think that there probably would still be some because it's not all ethnic Russians, and some would have an incentive to keep that going for a long time.
Speaker 1: So I suspect that would be an issue.
Speaker 16: But Russia doesn't want all the other areas to the west where it's significant anti Russian Western Ukrainians who hate Russia.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have any interest in doing that. They wouldn't even try. They just want what they can control.
Speaker 16: And that Danepa River is a big deal because that provides a great military success or defense as well. It's a natural barrier that can be effectively defended. That's what they're looking for to defend their western border. That's what I think could happen if we don't get a negotiated settlement.
Speaker 1: Well, either way, it looks like that's what's going to happen, regardless of negotiated Setiman Daniel Davis Deep Dive find them online when you get your podcast Daniel Davis every Tuesday here in the fifty five KCEA Morning Show. I look forward to another conversation next week. Daniel. It's always been great. Heydan Brian, take care of my good friend. Eight forty three fifty five k C the talk station. We're gonna have our ask the expert Deb from otoregsit coming on next stick around for that. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Credit card Debt Borrow in the morning Show, and I'm happy to welcome back good friend of the show. Longtime sponsoring products that absolutely work and come with a guarantee. Deb returns from Odo Eggs at deb Mayar it's always a pleasure to have you on the program for Ask the Expert.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Brian, it's great to be here.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, and another happy anniversary. I know it's been a few weeks since you had your anniversary celebration, but twenty five years locally owned and operate. I've been making these products a long time right here in the greater Cincinnati area. So congratulations again on twenty five very successful years.
Speaker 15: Well, thank you so much. It's been a fun ride. Is more work than I expected. When my husband, so graciously I thought, gave me president of the company. We switched places, but it was like, well, I guess you were doing more work than I thought.
Speaker 10: But it's just very fun.
Speaker 15: And we're still role reversal here and he does a lot and I am as well.
Speaker 1: So well, he gave you control so he could say I told you, so that's all that work you do. There's a couple of ways to bioderexsit of products. It's O d O rxit dot com. You can buy them online or find a store that carries it locally. And I mean there's like three or four stores within a few miles of my home and sell the old reguored products, so they're really all over town, or order them and'll be delivered to your door. And you got a special going on right now.
Speaker 15: Deb We do twenty percent off our products on the website. So if you've been putting it off, wanting to get rid of that odor and just haven't taken the time, now's the time we are discounting it because it's spring, and you start when the humidity comes out, you start noticing those smells coming around.
Speaker 10: Yes, indeed, your pet had an accident, or you got musty smells in the basement. They all get pronounced when the humidity starts. And yeah, our products, we've got four different products to get rid of just about any.
Speaker 1: Odor you can come up with, including like, for example, when things fall thaw out, you might find that there's a mouse that died in your attic or something like that that starts to deteriorate and decay, and that is a horrific smell. But you even mentioned that kind of thing on your website.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's right. Magic is our product for that. It is water and essential oils. But you spray it kind of at the wall that you think that where the strongest smell is probably that's where the mouse is behind in the wall and you can't get to him. That gas is coming through the cracks, So it could be where the outlet is that cut in the dry wall. That gas decaying smell can come through there. White switch plates, that's where you want to spray the magic. It's going to absorb that smell as it comes through. Circulation in your house goes on and off and it just moves that air and it's going to absorb that smell and you may have to spray it again depending on how big that animal, yeah, was behind your wall, how long are you going to take to get through of that smell?
Speaker 1: But Heaven forbid it. But you can spray it on clothing, and you know, I know you're the couple of projects products. The Magic is one you recommend or when you mentioned they're safe, they're green and all natural, so you can and I've mentioned before I literally took the concentrate on a rag and rubbed it all over Liam, our dog's head, because he's he rolled in something got off on the backyard. I don't even know want to know what it was he rolled in, but you know, we washed him off and it's still stayed. It was like a skunk spray, and it works for skunk spray too. You know, you can wash them all day long, but that nasty odor is going to be like it's embedded in their pores or something. So you know, pull the magic out and rub them down. It was gone instantaneously.
Speaker 15: It so smells our oil based from our body, the body fluids and you know water it just isn't breaking it down and getting rid of that smell. So you got to get it on all of that fur, kind of go with and against the grain of the fur and get it down to the skin. And it's normally if they get sprayed by a skunk, it's their face that's around their eyes and you know right where they had their nose, and you can wipe kind of hold their tongue down or wipe it across their tongue. It's not going to hurt them. The essential oils they don't taste good, but they do eliminate that odor on contact, and whether it's on the face or directly on the carpet or hardwood floor, drywall. We had a customer who had like seventeen feral cats in this rental property that he had bought and try the other stuff, the enzymes, and then ended up calling us, going, now what he was able to use the outor exit and we have a couple of tricks to make sure he gets to all those areas, and he used the outorexit eliminator and it got rid of that smell.
Speaker 1: So well.
Speaker 10: I'm very happy he was able to rent that house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm glad you brought that one up because you do have some tricks to the trade, and because your product does come with one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. I always recommend listeners when I'm doing a commercial for you. If you have any questions, to call up Odor Eggs. If there's a toll free number you can them up and ask them you have any special tricks to make this work more effectively. I remember Gary Slivin used to mention this a similar illustration. They had a male cat that sprayed the brick around the fireplace a bunch of times, and every time they new owner lit a fire, it would warm the brick up and that smell would be released into the room. And they tried everything, nothing worked until they got the odor exit and that solved the problem.
Speaker 15: Yes, because it got into the pores of the brick. Yeah, and it was able to get to the source and gets rid of the smell and the enzyme. Often you have to apply that a couple times with the enzyme to do one. They have a shelf life, so if you walk a bottle six months ago, it may or may not be as effective as when you use it the first time. Plus how long did it is sit on the store shelf, so it just may not be as effective. But what enzymes do is they kind of go after the odor and beat it until that odor produces all the odor it's ever going to do. So if it's a big spot, if you've got a great Dane and you're an ad it on the carpet, you know it's gonna take a few days to even get rid of that to beat it enough. If you don't have to apply it a second or third time. The otor exit the essential oils, if you get it to it all of that source of the odor, it'll.
Speaker 1: Get rid of it.
Speaker 15: On contact, it will it will get getting rid of that stinky air and the smell's gone.
Speaker 1: Get it at Odor exit dot com od O r XIT. I think it's very easy to figure out which of the products that they carry you will need again though there's a toll free number to call if you have any questions, So buy it online or buy it locally. Just get your otor exit products again made right here in the greater Cincinnati area. Deb keep up the great work. Thanks for helping us out over the years. I truly appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Thanks for having us, Brian my pleasure.
Speaker 1: It's eight fifty six. Get Adam Keller's