Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm back with something for you to think about. It's early in the morning, early, but I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 2: I have to get on here and.
Speaker 1: Talk about this because it's out of control, and I'm talking about this rapture stuff. See the problem, the biggest problem of all is people go to church, but they have no church in them. People go to church out of tradition and they have mixed and mingled with the world. The church is mixed and mingle with the world. And now people don't know a true Christian from a fake Christian because they believe one is just like the other, and that is not true. Stop thinking that true Christians are the same people who are only talkers. There's a major difference. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: Men and women who are mature, and then you have men and women who are immature, but people think they're one.
Speaker 2: And the same. They're not immature.
Speaker 1: People will do things different than those who have mature bottom line, period, and it's the same with Christians. They put all Christians in the same boat because the word but that in itself, lets you know, people lack understand They lack discernment, because if you had discernments, you would be able to see the difference because they don't act the same, they don't talk the same, they don't dress the same because conviction. Conviction is a part of who a Christian is. People are so easily manipulated, persuaded, cars influenced, brainwashed, bambooso, deceived because of the mindsets that they have. I'm not talking about mental illness. I heard people say, you're forgetting These people are mentally ill. They didn't tell me this, but I heard people say this, they're mentally ill.
Speaker 2: No, it's not mental illness.
Speaker 1: It is not And that shows me that people don't know what true mental illness is. It is not mental illness, it's brokenness. There is a major difference. For the ninety nine percent. Mental illnesses comes from mental stress that has.
Speaker 2: Been unmanaged for too long.
Speaker 1: That could cause excuse me, excuse me, that could cause mental breakdown that forms mental illness. Stop thinking everybody is mentally ill because of things that they do.
Speaker 2: People are mentally.
Speaker 1: Affected because when you are broken, it affects your psyche. But that don't mean you're mentally ill. So I wanted to get on here and talk about this. Who I can really tell is early my throat, but back to it, and my ears are itching. I wanted to talk about this rapture thing. First of all, for me, it shows just how people believe in Man.
Speaker 2: When I say man, I'm referring to man or woman.
Speaker 1: It shows how people belie in man when your eyes is on Man and not on God, not on his son Jesus. Because I always tell you to get to God, you got to go through the Son.
Speaker 2: I didn't make it up. It's in the Bible. So it shows me people.
Speaker 1: Faith is in Man, which means if your faith is in Man, it's dead.
Speaker 2: It's dead because it's in the wrong. It's just wrong, period. It's dead.
Speaker 1: And two people are not. You could say you're religious all you want to, but you're not on God's side because if you were, you would never fail for this rapture thing.
Speaker 2: Three, you don't read you Bible at all. You don't read your Bible at all.
Speaker 1: If you fail for the rapture, you don't read your Bible at all. You are not connected to the true source Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: You are not.
Speaker 1: And I'm not on here trying to ridicule, humiliate, or talk bad about anyone.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you the truth.
Speaker 1: Now you can continue in life the same way, getting bamboozo and easily.
Speaker 2: Brainwashed, or you can choose change.
Speaker 1: You can choose to be a better person, a person who think for yourself.
Speaker 2: That is why so much is going on in this world.
Speaker 1: So much is going on in this world because people are so easily brainwashed into believe in anything. I heard the people sold their possessions. I mean, just sad, so so sad.
Speaker 2: It was not funny to me. It wasn't funny to me at all.
Speaker 1: It was so sad that people fell for the oakie dope. Now, I must admit when I first heard it, I did laugh, but not in that way, you know, not in a way to joke on people, but like, are you kidding me? People believe this because I know that it wasn't real at all. Now for one second, See, you have to know God.
Speaker 2: You have to know Jesus for yourself, and no man can ever give you the knowledge and.
Speaker 1: The wisdom, because they too are gifts from God, gifts.
Speaker 2: Of the spirit. You must get to know Jesus for yourself.
Speaker 1: Get a relationship with God for yourself. Again, to get to God, you gotta go through the sun. Romans ten and nine.
Speaker 2: You got to go. You must.
Speaker 1: You have to go through the son Jesus because he is a mediator between us and God. So it starts with Jesus. Get that relationship for yourself, because if you don't, you will be bamboozled again. Because people have been People have been going through this for years. This is not the first time that they said that someone talked about the rapture was coming.
Speaker 2: This is not the first time people fell for it before. I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: How many times I have heard people say things because they heard conspiracy theorists said, and they really believe it's gonna happen. They really believe things are gonna happen. Dang. That's why I tell you all the time about not being distracted. Man will have you frazzled, fearful, thinking, wrong, doing the wrong things. That's why you cannot be distracted by man. You have to always keep your eyes on God.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 1: Broken people are easily persuaded, influence, curhors, brainwashed because they don't understand that they're broken.
Speaker 2: Because they have normalized it.
Speaker 1: They don't think that they are a problem when their worst enemy is their mindset.
Speaker 2: But they can't see it because they.
Speaker 1: Don't realize how broken they are because they've been that way for so long. They're comfortable, it's familiar, and now it's normalized. You're the problem to broken people because they can't recognize what's going on within self. People are so desperate to belong and it is why we see in this world today how people are not thinking for themselves. They are just parents and they just regurgitate. They don't research, they don't read, They just go along with what anyone says or does and they believe it. Most of the world are brainwashed because they don't think for themselves.
Speaker 2: They don't think for themselves. People have faith in man.
Speaker 1: With the lack of understand and that the same man or woman that you have faith in that you're worshiping that alone lets you know that you are.
Speaker 2: Not on God's side. You don't know Jesus.
Speaker 1: You don't know, because if you did, you would know that it is against God to worship any man, woman, or thing. So that clearly lets me know. All of these people who say they are Christian but they're worshiping man are not Christian. They're not Christian, they're talkers. A true Christian is a hero, a doer, a talker and a walker and they live their life. You see, they're fruits, they're good fruits. But a faith Christian, a one who just is a so called Christian, they are just talkers. But if you look at them, they're walked online. They're hypocritical, they're spewheating violence. They just mean spirited people, wicked. That's not of God. But so many people believed they're Christians just because that's how they was raised. I was raised in church. I got saved at the age of twelve. For guess what, I didn't know God. I didn't know Jesus. Yeah, I said that. I believed that Jesus was the Son of God and all of that, and at that time that was my thought process. But I was twelve years old. I did not walk.
Speaker 2: The talk. I was twelve.
Speaker 1: So I grew up and then whatever I wanted to do because I didn't have that connection. I didn't have that true connection until later on in life, like in my thirties. It's when I truly, truly, truly rededicated my life to Christ and never looked back. Stop partying, drinking, all of it, never look back. To this day, I've done all I wanted to do. What do I need to look back for? So you have to become that new creature. There has to be change in your life. You cannot be a child of God who say you love God, love Jesus. But you are an individual who hate your fellow man or your fellow woman, you cannot.
Speaker 2: You are not a Christian.
Speaker 1: If you hate your fellow man or fellow woman, you are not If you have a dark heart, you have no love for everybody, You're not a Christian if you live something different from godly values. Many people, millions upon millions, say they are a Christian, but they live ungodly, so it's a lie and they are living their life in vain. And what's so said? People are wasting all of the years, time and energy faking when they can be a true Christian because you don't know when God is gonna pluck your rose from the garden. You don't know, and if you're faking, he may pluck your rose and you no longer have time to repent. Because some people go swiftly because and when I say swiftly, I'm saying through accidents, through all types of accidents or tragedies, and they're gonna like that they didn't have time to repent. It has happened to people in my family. They didn't have time to repent. And now guess what, You're gonna die. Your spirit gonna leave your body and go to the other side of the gulf, the bad side, because that's how you lived when you were alive, that's how you live. You're gonna go to the bad side of the golf. So I'm saying this to people, please change your ways before it's too late.
Speaker 2: Things in this world are becoming worse, worse and worse.
Speaker 1: And if you're not connected to Jesus, you're gonna fall every single time for the okie dope because.
Speaker 2: Your faith is in man, not in God.
Speaker 1: If you knew anything about Jesus, you would knew.
Speaker 2: You would have.
Speaker 1: Known that Jesus himself doesn't know when Gods sending him back. It is in the Bible Jesus does not know when his father, when our father, God will send him back. It's in the world. No man, no, not even the son. So why would you ever think a human being would know. God ain't given you that in no vision nothing. He has not given you that. Because if his own son don't know, no man definitely don't know. So for people to fall for that, it shows clearly that they have their faith in Man and not in God. They have their faith in Man, And as long as you have your faith in Man, you're going to keep falling for every little thing because you're just grasping, grasping, grasping to.
Speaker 2: Hold on to something, to so on.
Speaker 1: When you should be grasping to hold on to Jesus. But people not doing that, They go through their lives believe in Man, keep on over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Getting let down.
Speaker 1: Over and over repeatedly getting let down because they.
Speaker 2: Are believing in Man and not in God. Every single person who was saying.
Speaker 1: That the rapture was coming, every single person, showed that they don't read the Bible.
Speaker 2: They don't read the Bible at all.
Speaker 1: They just go by what other people say. That's why so many are letters straight. Even in the church houses. People go to church, but they never open their Bibles on their own, never ever open their Bibles on their own.
Speaker 2: They just go and hear what the man is.
Speaker 1: Saying or whomever is pastoring. They listen to what that person is saying, but they never try the spirit to see it. Is that of God, because they're not on that level. So they just take in what they hear and believe it. That is why lives are not changing. That is why people leave the church house and go right back to be who they were before they enter the church house. No change. They don't come out the same, you know different. They come out the same because what they get on the inside is feel with emotion, feeling good for that. But there's no change because their eyes are on man and not God, not on his son. And that's why people keep getting duped over and over and over and over.
Speaker 2: I mean, to their destruction, to their demise. They will follow man, and that clearly let you know they are not Christian. Because you don't suppose to worship no man or woman. I don't care who they are. You are not to worship a man or woman or things. If you are a Christian, you know better.
Speaker 1: Stop believing every person is a Christian just because they say it. Stop saying that that's why you don't go to church, or that's why you don't believe anything Christian, and say, don't be like that, because if you are, you are the one who's missing out.
Speaker 2: You're the one who will be on.
Speaker 1: The other side of the gulf because you allowed what all people say. You allow that to stop you from believing in God, believing in his son. Because they say they're Christians and they do off of things. If they're doing awful things, if they're saying off of things, that is your sign that.
Speaker 2: They are not Christians. Listen, that's just as bad as being persuaded by man to do things they are.
Speaker 1: Not of God, because you're still an individual who who are or who is allowing because a person says that they're a Christian they're doing all kind of nefarious things to keep you from believing.
Speaker 2: That's horrible too.
Speaker 1: The moral of this episode is get yourself right with God, and that is through his son Jesus. Stop believing man, get to know Jesus for yourselves. Stop being food. Stop worshiping man and woman. Stop it because you are going to miss heaven. You are You're going to miss heaven if you live your life worshiping a man, a woman, or a thing.
Speaker 2: And the Bible clearly tells us that.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know that, it's because you're just parenting and regurgitating, and mainly because you don't read.
Speaker 2: The Bible forore yourselves.
Speaker 1: Reading the bibleship be something you do daily, daily, communicating with God.
Speaker 2: Daily through his son Jesus. You should have missed a day.
Speaker 1: And what I am seeing from people, clearly there's no connection with Jesus. You believe anything. Everything you need to know is in the Word of God. Yes, there are such mysteries, but what God wants you to know is in the Word of God.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's not a time to laugh at people, because people seriously with everything believed it. But it's shame on them because they believe Man and they didn't crack that book, that beautiful, beautiful book, the most controversial book in the anti world.
Speaker 2: They didn't crack that book.
Speaker 1: They didn't read the Word for themselves, and they got duped. It happens all the time. Look around at what's happening in the world. People believe just because a person saying I'm a Christian, I'm a child of God, that they are.
Speaker 2: That is ough.
Speaker 1: That is so so sad that people believe that. It is so sad that people are so brainwashed that they cannot see when people are doing wrong just because they say they're Christian. A Christian is trying their darkness to live according to the Word of God. They're not spewing hate, they're not wicked, they're not evil, they're not doing the various things. They're living how God say lives. But millions upon millions upon millions of people believe just because a person say they're Christian, their life isn't shining. They're not showing any signs of Christianity. They're just saying I'm Christian. And they can say a couple of Christian like things. People believe that they are real Christians. But a true Christian, a true child of God, a true saint, walk, talk, do things differently, and they are loved. They show love to every one. If you can't show love to everyone, you're not a true Christian. If you're showing hate, doing wickedness, speaking wicked, you're not Christian. So I'm saying to you, get to know Jesus for yourself, because your eyes will open. I promise you It's guaranteed your eyes will open.
Speaker 2: You will be able to see people for who they really are.
Speaker 1: And you will know that any person who say that a Christian, they will be a walker, a talker, a doer, a.
Speaker 2: Hero of the Word of God.
Speaker 1: They won't be an individual showing hate, being violent, being the fairies, being wicked, being evil.
Speaker 2: They will not be that type of individual.
Speaker 1: That person is far from a Christian. That's why the Bible tells us people profess them from their lips or praise Him from their lips, but.
Speaker 2: Their hearts are far from them.
Speaker 1: Those are the Christians that you see, those so called those wanna be those faiths.
Speaker 2: That's who the Bible is talking about.
Speaker 3: And there are millions upon millions, upon millions and upon millions of them.
Speaker 1: The gate for them is why abroad gates for true Christians narrow, and few find it.
Speaker 2: That tells you everything. Those are not my words.
Speaker 1: It's in the Word of God. So you must get that connection for yourself. You must. If you don't, you'll be right back here in this place again, believe in what someone told you and feeling broken hearted, thinking God don't love you, You don't love him, because if you did, you wouldn't ever have been in that situation to believe.
Speaker 2: The rapture is coming. And let me put the icing on the cake.
Speaker 1: Anybody who's listening to me, if you find the word rapture in the Bible.
Speaker 2: Please let me know. See, the Bible.
Speaker 1: Tells us not to add to I don't care what you think, what you think it's called, or whatever. The Bible says, do not add to, do not take away those who do. You will suffer because of it. So the word rapture is not in the Bible. Anywhere, you will not find the word rapture in You will not find the word trinity in the Bible. People think Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are one, and that's why they call it the trinity, because three Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are three separate entities that work as one. They are one because they're on one accord, which is doing the Father's business. But there are three separate entities that work as one. That's why Jesus is the mediator between us and God. How can Jesus be God if he's the mediator between us and God? How can Jesus be God if he's sitting on the right hand of the Father? Come on, wake up, Stop believing you know what man is telling you. Read the Bible for yourself. The Bible tells us we most believe in Jesus. First Romans ten or nine read it for yourself, So stop listening to what man say when it comes to Jesus and God. Read the Bible for yourself. Get understanding for yourself. Pray for the fruits and the gifts of the spirit. If you don't know what the fruits of the spirits, spirit is the or the gifts of the spirit, read your Bible.
Speaker 2: It's right in there. You can pray for.
Speaker 1: These things and ask God, Lord, let it be your will what I have. But I'm praying for these things, but it's your will what I have. Everything should be the will of God. Whatever God's will is for you, let it be. You should be asking God to order your steps, not man. Your eyes should be on God, not man. And you always have to say Jesus, because God can be anything for many people, and it is.
Speaker 2: Man is God for.
Speaker 3: Millions of millions and millions and millions and millions of people.
Speaker 1: If they're living something different than Godliness, they are liars. They're living in vain. And that's what many people are. Most people are. And if you got anything you want to say, please, please, please, by all means, reach out to me.
Speaker 2: Go to my podcast page. It will tell you how to reach me.
Speaker 1: My podcast page is think on It by Cherry. If you are listening to me, then you are in my podcast listen to you are under the umbrella of my podcast because Relationships and Relatable life Chronicles is.
Speaker 2: Under think on It by Cherry, So check it out.
Speaker 1: Also check out my newest platform which is from the Heart to the Heart. It's me doing some acapella singing, gospel singing and then giving a message short message on the end. Listen and share. Please share this episode. Your walk is between you.
Speaker 2: And God.
Speaker 1: Man cannot get you into heaven or hell. You choose that for yourself. God just place you. And if you live your life following man, you're gonna follow him or her right into hell guarantee.
Speaker 2: And that's all I'm saying. Leaving it right there. Much love.
Speaker 1: To each and every one of you. Please get that connection with the true and living God through his Son Jesus. Stop falling for the lies that man and woman is spewing.
Speaker 2: Stop it because you will never ever.
Speaker 1: Get that true understanding, get that wisdom and knowledge. If you fall in man and believing what man saying you standing there are sitting there listening to the negativity.
Speaker 2: That they're spelling and you believe that is of God.
Speaker 1: You're sitting there or standing there saying how much they hate people, and you believe that's a man or a.
Speaker 2: Woman of God. No, open your eyes before it's too late. Please share.
Speaker 1: I end every episode the same, and I hope and pray you do it. Please do it in Jesus' name, do it.
Speaker 2: Thank on it.