Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show at Martin willis your host, and Happy Saint Patrick's Day. And why is my screen blue and not green because I was messing around before the show and I can't change it, so I can't even change it back to normal to have my normal background. But that's okay. It's not a bad color.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: So just a couple of things we are. Our guest tonight is Jeff Silver. I'm really looking forward to speaking to him and this coming weekend he's going to be out at UFO con, which I was at last year and spoke at last year, and so you know, it's a I don't know if they do any live stream from there or not. I'm not really sure. But that's if you ever get a chance to go up to northern California about this time the year.
Speaker 2: Every year, it's a great little conference up there.
Speaker 1: So the blog this week by Charles Lear is Silver Suited Humanoid Reports. This goes back as you know, he is a Charles Lear if you've been paying attention to the show for over the years, he is a history buff when it comes to UFO, so he does a lot of research and this is back in nineteen seventy three, and there were also reports back in nineteen seventy seven. So he reports on all that in this week's blog. That's over at podcastufo dot com. Thank you all for being here.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Someone said the blue looks good, but yeah, I did try to switch it to green for St Patrick's say.
Speaker 2: It just didn't happen. But that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking forward to my guests. Just before I forget next week, I have Jay Hammon on now. Jay Hammond is a pre record because I'm going to be away from all phone service and sell service and everything next week. However, the show is pre recorded, it's going to premiere at the same time next week. A premiere means you just have to find it on my channel and it will pop up at the right time the same time, and you can be in chat and participate in chat just like you always do. And if you are curious what we have going on for shows each week, you can just join our newsletter, which is on our podcast ufo dot com website. Over to the right side. You'll see weekly newsletter. Pop your email address in it, confirm your confirm it when it sends you a link and you will get our once a week newsletters with blogs who the guests are and things like that. Not too fancy, but at least it keeps you.
Speaker 2: In the loop with what's going on.
Speaker 1: So next week again, Jay Hammond, same time, but it's a premiere, and I hope you get in there. I'm going to be away from phone. I will not be participating, but I hope you are in chat. And I know that dispatch center. He's always going to be there. He'll be there as in many people that are the regulars, the usual suspects, as they say, one quick little thing housekeeping here is And I know Christopher, you're in chat and you really liked the vertical view, the cell phone view. I had many more complaints than people that liked it. So I decided that we are not going to run the vertical view any longer, just with all the plaints I had on it, people not finding the right stream and all that and getting frustrated. So I am ah Monica, welcome, good to see you.
Speaker 2: So here we go. Welcome, Jeff, nice to have you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks Martin, thanks for having me. It's good to see you and Jeff.
Speaker 1: You have a long history of things been happening all the way back. Well, I say long, but relatively long. Nineteen ninety seven you had something, is that when things began with you.
Speaker 3: That's when things began for Yeah, you could say that's where the weird beginning of the weird. Yeah, you call it that way high strangeness. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I always like to ask people ahead of time, did you ever have any you know, interest in the topic of UFOs et cetera ahead of time?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, So as a kid, I watched Unsolved Mysteries. Yeah and uh and then you know those kind of books of the strange, lockness, monster, big foot type stuff. Yeah, and uh and not just transmuted to uh. When I was sixteen years old, I really wanted to learn more about aliens actually, and and a girlfriend at the time referred me to Whitley Strieber's Communion and that was in nineteen ninety three and uh and so I read that and that actually spawned a contact event behind my life and at the time I didn't know it. And uh, so that was it. That was the three books, I kind of I think you had three. Transfer Communion. I think Transformation was another, and there was a third and then that was the end of it, and yeah, I'm into more spiritual content. For a period of my life while I was traveling, having weird events happened to me, and then that was it. I was a musician, and then I grew up as an adult and I stopped focusing on all these topics until it all unraveled for me in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should do a survey of how many people that I have as guests that are musicians, because it's like there's so.
Speaker 2: Many of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's any relation to that, but I did a pre record with Jay next week. He's a musician songwriter. But yeah, constantly, almost all my guests have some type of musical interest or are musicians of one kind or another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you amazing that? Yeah, Yeah, it's right brain instead of a I think you can't be too analytical about this content. Not to say that when you're looking back at it, but when you're going through it. I think that you need to have a bit of that that feeling of surrender that you have in the creative role, like the you got a song to play, you got you've got that creative thing going on. You have kind of an internal surrender that you kind of learn to let go of that the maybe more analytical people uh don't know how to do. And uh, I think there's something like that. I think there's handling the abstract and all those kind of ideas that make you that are predispositions for for alien contact, believe or not. I believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also artists, I should say that you're right, artists as well, not just so yes, yeah, how about that? So you know they used to call it abductions or now they say experiences and things like that. So right off the bat, when you're first encounter happened, is that what you did? You know what was happening or did you just was just a big puzzle in the beginning for you.
Speaker 3: So my whole story here is that a lot of the contact was obscured from so there really was like two people me, the guy who was living out his normal life, and then the guy actually having contact. And though the contact was influencing or impacting the other guy, the other guy would never know about it until many, many a year later. And so when it was happening, the aliens actually framed it that I was one of theirs. So it had a much more relational thing going on. They said I had their DNA. They called me one of theirs, and even when I was a child, all the memories came out. Yeah, they're saying, you are our children. And I was with other children at the time, so yeah. They then when they were showing up, you're not framing it as abduct and uh, yeah, you're not really framing it. You're just framing it as relational. So they're showing up again kind of idea and yeah, and they always and they was. It was. Yeah, it was happening in a way that you didn't have a lot of time to self reflect. And once they showed up, they're busy. You're busy, and they're busy, and uh, and they're there to get something or there's an exchange or there's information or something that is happening. But yeah, I did reflect it. I did call it an abduction, but it didn't for having no better words. When I was twenty years old and I and this was happening to me, there was a period where I called it an abduction without but it's not like all these years laterally're like, no, that's not an abduction. I think an abduction is being taken against their will, and they were. There was no experience of There were some rough periods, but in general, I was never being taken against my will.
Speaker 1: How are you saying that you suppressed the memory when you say they're two people?
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean by that.
Speaker 3: I didn't suppress the memory, but their world, I think is. I think there's several things going on. One is that they gave a command to the sixteen year old before when it was all kind of starting up, all the contact would start up, they gave the command, and you're also in an alternate, altered world. You're in an altered part of your own mind or your own consciousness. And yeah, and then they have an ability to make sure you don't look at this, and I agreed, that's the insanity. Looking back all the years later, you're like, oh my god, I'm the one who actually was excited. I was excited, believe it or not. And then they put a command into me at that time, and so I if there was missing time, which there was a couple of times, I just kind of questioned it and then didn't think about it. It's like that, and then and then you just move on and then you forget and or you see an org. I saw a I had a close encounter with an orb, and I felt something had happened, and then I just forgot about it. So it's like that it was events like that were occurring, and I wasn't giving it too much thought, but there would be there was too much variety. Also, the aliens, when they interact with you, they can do a variety of They can they can be in your life in a variety of different ways. So physical is one of them. But you know, they can pull you out of your body. They can stop time. So there's a variety of things here that when you are young you don't know what to look for. Yeah, they're interjecting in a variety of different ways, and then you never catch it. And so it's like that and and so when it all gets exposed many many a year later, Yeah, it's like these different means with which they were interacting with me was obscuring my minds in different ways. And they seem to be very intelligent about all that and understand all that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I have seldom you know, reflected on this type of situtionuation.
Speaker 2: Often.
Speaker 1: I mean that if something like this was happening to myself. I just said, I don't know how I could function in society.
Speaker 3: Or that's why I think you get obscured because you can't. Yeah, you can't. You can't, you can't function. It's it's too extreme, the stuff is, it's just bunkers. Never mind, they're not translating it for you. So you have to eventually figure it out as a human on your own. And yeah, you can't. I don't think you can. And that's why it makes sense to give someone a lot of experiences and maybe they're intense like they were for me, and then at a later time, what I have more maturity, they open up and then you're you're distant enough from the effects in your own life that you're like, oh my god, because yeah, I would have been. There's a whole bunch of different things that would have happened had I had awareness of the contact earlier.
Speaker 1: Here's a question in chat people, if you are in and you want to post a question, please do as this person did, and that's all caps. If you would do you see events before they happened to sometimes right away?
Speaker 3: So I haven't had any contact since so or okay, let's sorry. Let's refrain that. OK, So the physical contact that I was having, I haven't had that since twenty seventeen, and even at that time, I wasn't aware that I was having contact. So now it's all kind of like this ORB and uap con stuff that's kind of flying around. But I haven't had contact like that since. So I can't say if I'm you know, if I'm aware of it ahead of time or or during it. Even all I can all what they are for me is a stack of memories about these exposure around weird events that were in my life and sometimes with other people, and even they weren't aware that that was that's the result of you know, contact, And so yeah, it's kind of a that's just the nature of this case or of my story, you know.
Speaker 1: And what do you what did you feel is though they wanted from you.
Speaker 3: So my story is a bit strange and different and interesting, I think, and unique, I guess, and I think most of them the longer I've been in this, I think a lot of everything is unique. There's they just don't repeat things. It's so fascinating actually, And so I had a very bizarre event happened to me when I was twenty years old and I was nineteen ninety seven. And that's what I call a consciousness event. So you can just say it was well, it's God awareness. But it was like it altered my body. That's the most crazy part. I saw the cells of my body have light in them. Now, you know, maybe that's a bit wu, but what happens when it's real. What happens when you it alters you on the inside. And there was a message to leave my life. So there was combined with the spiritual idea of like a you know, you know, I think it's called a well and anyway I think of like an indigenous like you know, leaving a tribe and then kind of going into the forest. I think there was actually, ah, I know the Aboriginals had in Australia had a ritual like this, and it's something like that where I kind of I felt I was being told to do this, and it was combined with this alteration. And when I did it, that's when I began seeing anomalous activity in the sky and and I had you know, close encounters with a couple different things and objects, and so what I didn't know was happening was that event altered my biology, which they initiated. Then when I was traveling, they were taking my biology. So there was like a hybridization thing that was going on and or that they were taking it for, and so it altered my DNA basically, and so upon doing that, though, they were telling me things, so it was kind of like an exchange. So you do this and then we'll tell you what's going on. And so I was and it was like a slow moving, compliant thing, and then it got harry in the end of nineteen ninety eight, the fall of nineteen ninety eight, but it was never they never the hybridization or all that biological stuff lasted for a year in nineteen ninety eight, and they stuck around after that, so they it was biologically focused for a period and then they stuck around. But yeah, they gave me information, so like what they were doing with the hybrids and why why they were even doing that, and yeah, and the whole point was that they planned to put themselves here and yeah, so that was the gist of it. Is kind of like a then they knew that what was happening here was something unique. I guess because they're the ones who told me eventually they would come back. So they came back in twenty sixteen, and they were the ones saying, your memories are here. Now you're able to you know, access these, and then you need to write it out and tell your world what happened. And so they were the ones who wanted me to tell everybody that they're coming. So that's kind of the gist of it. And there will be a city is basically how it got framed and and so that's why. So I have a book, The Rising, by the way, for your audience, not that I'm selling my book, but that everything's documented, so I'm not making anything up on the spot here. Everything's documented and for transparency really and especially with alien contact, I think that's very important. So yeah, that's what they did in twenty sixteen. They told me to tell the world that they're coming and.
Speaker 1: From where from where are they coming? Well, they didn't really terrestrial or I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this has been an ongoing relationship. So I have more knowledge about that now than I did at the time actually, so it's very interesting where the contact they were. They remained elusive about their origins, saying there were firms that are reticuli at one point, But I think I understand more of these things now than I did when I was having the contact. So at the time, they kind of made themselves out to be stewards, stewards of the planet actually almost and that they had seated us and that it's time to it. There's time for a new human is kind of how they framed it. Actually, so an idea of updating DNA or updating genetics, and so they framed themselves in this kind of manner that they had already helped us in the past and that now now there's time to change them something's up and to help us even more, I guess you could say. So that's how they framed themselves without fully focusing on their kind of society. They were more focused on, Hey, this happened in the past, and we were involving ourselves, and now it's time to update things. I now believe they're from originating from and I'm going to say it, who knows how it gets handled here from an alternate Earth dimension in the future. So I'm pretty convinced that's where they're originating from.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, that's as good of explanation as any if you Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, and we don't know right when I feel like I know because I feel like I have enough evidence to back that up. But yeah, that's what they that's what I was shown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll talk about I'm gonna need to know a little bit more about what you consider evidence. But Mary Grace is asking this question here that I was just going to ask you, So, how has your DNA changed what happened to you?
Speaker 2: And was it medically documented?
Speaker 3: Medically? Basically, yeah, I healed fast and my body became sensitive to to process foods. But you know, when you're a twenty year old and this happens to you privately, and uh, like who's there to document this stuff? Right? Like I can. I documented it happened, that's about it. And uh and you know it's like the experiencer, the experience or predicament, how much of any of this is documented? Right? Like, no one's documenting this content for you. Uh, you're treated like you're these are just crazy things, right, So yeah, no one documented it though there was a doctor. So I actually did get injured and in the almost a peak of this kind of just weeks after one of these events happened, I punctured my foot and I had to go to a walk in doctor, and yeah, I healed fast. I healed in a week. Uh. And that was just one of the why I considered it one of the effects of this thing that had happened without understanding what had happened to me. So yeah, No, there was no documentation about it except for I mean, if someone ever wanted to try and dig that up. That was in Victoria, BC here where I walked into a medical clinic. So but that's about it, though. Yeah, but that's that's. Yeah, sensitivity to process foods healed quickly. And the other was I needed nature. I can't really explain that where I needed to be around or in nature, and and I felt like I was getting something from it. And yeah, and that's that's the peak. That's what that experience generally was like. And I was living on my own, I was isolated, and I was you know, I was traveling at that period. That's what the messages were all about, was to travel and uh. And then they were showing up in the discriminally and periodically, but they were showing up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of they you mentioned that they seeded the planet, and that is kind of a discussion I had way before I ever got into this with someone that I asked a question that supposedly was in a special task force in the Air Force. This was an insurance agent of mine years ago, and I basically asked him, you know, what do they want with us as far as you know, as far as the government government knows. And he said that we're a Petri dish.
Speaker 3: That was his answer, right, yeah, and it yeah, it's it's it's a see there's a problem here. I agree with that, but it's like half of the picture. See, the entities I know originating from the afterlife, And if you don't have that perspective or don't take that information in, then you don't get what the Petri dish is about. And and if you don't know what the Petri dish is about, you're going to bed. This stuff is the stuff of nightmares. But if you know what their intentions are, at least what they're originating from and why they would even do that, then the purpose behind it is a lot less scary. And the fact is, the entities I know respect souls, or they respect the consciousness and the body. And yeah, but they do see bodies as this kind of like, yeah, I guess container maybe, yeah, probably something like that. And I do think that they move around in bodies very easily, in amongst their own space or dimension or world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when they said, and I'm going to be posting some more questions up here on chat here in just a minute, thank you all for posting them. But when you say stewards of the planet, yea, oftentimes you hear people that are hopeful for that, because you know, we're very much able to blow ourselves up. I don't know how many hundreds of times, but you know, just with new nukes alone. But I think people are hopeful that it would be stopped by an outside like an alien civilization or something stopping it. I don't think that's really the case. But what do you mean by stewards of the planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I can only tell you to the degree with which I have but they're involvement with us, and then, yeah, to the degree. And from what I learned from them is that they don't want to you know, the planet's at steak here. Actually it is kind of the big picture, the planet's at steak, and I do believe they used it in the past. And yeah, that's the gist of it. I think that they used in the past the planet's at steak, and they did seed us, and I'm certain, I believe for the purpose of hybridization at a different seated this at one point, for the purpose of us moving through our genes or moving through you know, you know, moving eroding out maybe the bad genes throughout the thousands and thousands of years, and then and then while making sure that the planet was able to be used. That's my best you know understanding.
Speaker 2: Of that, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so yeah, as a steward. But then also there's something going on here with the afterlife. There's something going on here where the entities are. Yeah, there's something going on here where they may have made agreements and they may have been doing that for like thousands of years and this whole angel stuff, and I actually like the entities, I'm i know, kind of like crossover with this. And and it's not that they are angels, but you know, they may get interpreted that way when they're coming from their dimension and then the role that they they're very aware of that role, and then they're trying to impact humanity in a certain way. So I think that they're shape there, that's what you mean by steward. They're shaping, They're they're like kind of purposely shaping at times. And I don't know if it's the same species, but tears of that of that species are definitely all in on it together.
Speaker 1: And yeah, okay, here's another question here. Have you ever been hypnotized or can you even be hypnotized? But ever been hypnotized, you know, as far as like regression any of.
Speaker 3: The Oh, okay, for when I went through to understand some of my my memories are flashbacks, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I purposely went into regressions to understand. Regression helped. So I had my own memories of what had occurred, but you know, they were broken, so I didn't know, I didn't understand some of the linear track about a certain contact event. I needed a regressionist to help me with the emotional to stay in that space. So the regressionist helps you. You know, if you're terrified, you don't stay in the memory, right, you pull yourself out and then the regressionist keeps you there and they say, okay, what's happening now, and they help you with that moment and to keep you grounded. In the memory so you can understand what the hell had occurred to you. So yeah, I definitely did.
Speaker 2: Did you did you do that or are you looking to do that? No?
Speaker 3: No, I've done it all. It's all done. Yeah, that's what the that's what the story is as an understanding about what the hell all that was. I had to I had to do it first. I had to understand what the hell had happened to me and what they had done with me. So yeah, I've done all that. I don't have any mysteries about what had happened.
Speaker 1: Now, and you, of course you know when someone's listening to this, they're going to say, well, what evidence do you have for any of this stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Please shoot, just name something? What what part? What part? And I can I can delve into it. Yeah, I'm certain. Okay, what what something?
Speaker 1: Physical evidence of any kind do you have? Do you have any physical evidence of what what was happening to you?
Speaker 3: Okay, well okay, so what happened? So okay, So well for me, I have Okay, there's evidence for you and then there's certainty, but what happened to me? So are you saying that so like this stuff interacted with my life. It shaped me, right, So I I like it is the source of that shaping. So like what like give an example, Like, so.
Speaker 1: Let's say, what kind of cooperation do you have any cooperation from any other person that witnessed what you were going through?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, just people in my life Like yeah at the time. Uh so, but no one was no, that's the point of it all. No one, No one was there witnessing the alien contact. And there are definitely some people who were there at the time and who are part of the contact. And I don't believe they knew that they were having or that they were that that one event occurred to them. I've reached out to them, but there was no there's no desire for them to understand that My parents were were slightly involved. My aunt and uncle had a close encounter with the UFO. But again, you have to want to know that, right, And some people don't want to know about it, and that's what you live with. Like yeah, and so I have my own understood. I mean, you have to think of it this way. So okay, Yeah, a pile of a pile of memories spawn from an individual, okay, and then a bunch of weird events happened to that individual. So yeah, okay, sure they're just crazy little memories from a person. But then what happens when you start finding the things that these entities talked about Other people had heard those things. What about the weird bizarre methods they used that your brain literally can't make up like a spiral coming out of her right eye to hypnotize me and do a command into me. Turns out that was in David Jacob's book. So you get these weird like I could say, like, I actually the game I play is pick a number between one and twenty six, and I have twenty six contact events with them, and you pick a number, and I can tell you like five cooperations from other contact these or whistleblower content or government docs, like that's what That's the state I'm dealing with here where I have all these memories and everything matches. You're like, oh my god, I like, I'm not just right. I actually went through this and and it's real and that's the shocker, and and so you know, so what do.
Speaker 2: You mean by government government documents?
Speaker 3: What do you Okay, so they're from the alternate Earth dimension in the future. It's a good one. To use and I'll be using this at UFO con. Well, there's a nineteen forty seven document from the FBI vault right that explains exactly what I saw. So they are from an alternate so so you'd have to pull up that document if you don't fully know. But it's so I can let me see if I can talk do some about the top of my head here. So they document explains it's the it's page twenty two of this FBI doc that was dated nineteen forty seven, July eighth, nineteen forty seven, So like the day of Roswell, And there's this document from in the FBI vault available for the public, and the entities describe where they're from, and they're from an alternate astral plane. It's called well that's what I witnessed. It's this other dimension that's stacked. That's like you know, the stacked dimensions. I guess is the idea and uh, and it's right here. It's linked to our Earth. That document explains the same thing I saw, which is part of our Earth. So it's a it's an Earth in another dimension, is what it is. And they don't mention the future, but but you know, Colonel Corso apparently his son is speaking publicly about these things and says, yeah, we have the docs. So I've got I got, like, this is all this stuff I'm putting together for that presentation. I got, I got a couple of different you know, avenues I'm pulling from. And uh, yeah, some of these guys talk about the future. So Colonel Corso's son talked about the future, Jacques Valet talks about the future.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so that that government doc is an example. So I saw this first. And then when I see that doc, You're like, oh my god, Like, am I supposed to sit here and say no, no, no, I just I don't really know guys, or do I say, holy crap, I was shown and I know for fact, right, that's the difference. And so I'm a confident guy. I know what the hell I witnessed, and and I say, I know for fact. Now that's my fact, and I understand that, and uh and so I have to live in a world where people have to interpret that, and then they'll hear guys talk like this and then eventually they'll figure it out it's real and then that's that's how that will move. But right, now I'm a it sounds a little bit bunkers, but that's that's that's what this is. I know it's coming from an alternate Earth dimension in the future. And uh and then so having that doc oh, Tom DeLong was the other one who was the coroboration there. So Tom DeLong talked about this too. So and his information becomes from General that guy who's missing, now General mccannister, mckinister, I can remember his name. So that guy who's missing is the information where Tom DeLong got this information that they are from a future, a future time line that is next to us. That's how Tom DeLong described it, a civilization alongside our own. So that's that's what we're dealing with, is something bunkers like that? So right, So like that's that's what I get. So I have these experiences, these personal things I'm witness that I witness and then I'm stunned by it and it's real for me, right, showing in a way or displayed in a way that is unequivocable to my personal experience. You could say, oh, yeah, they were just playing with your head, I guess, but you know, I haven't found them to be malicious, yet I haven't found them to just play with your head. So I've everything they've been doing has been very, very purposeful, and and so I'm listening to it and I'm trusting it. And then when they do show you something like that, and then all of a sudden, you're like, oh my god, there's that doc. Oh my god, that Tom DeLong guy. Oh my god, that Jack la Guy. Oh my god. You know that Colonel Courso guy. Right, And then I'm now scouring the contactee reports. You got Jack John Max reports, and you got Grant Karen and contact These often talk about either a future Earth or an alternate Earth, and this is not uncommon. And so that's what's all being compiled in for that UFOCON presentation, and so that's one of the ways. So that's that's the type of thing I'm dealing with. Of course, it's a private experience, and I can't tell you or give you evidence that that's the case. And that just might be how the phenomenon operates, right, Like, look at all of us, Whitley Strieber and everybody, right, Willy Streeber did have groups of people who were having experiences with him, but his experiences were a lot more you could say, less informative and much more just convincing the public that this is a real event. But there's some people involved with mine, like my wife has seen the objects that fly around the home, so she's definitely witnessed them, and I have a lot of them on camera. But you know, there's a lot of information here and yeah, it's been given to me, and I can't give cooboration for that information. So then what do you do as a human? Do you just say it didn't happen? Or I can't. I'm guessing right because I know for facts a lot of this stuff because I do learn more eventually that some government guy has got something similar, or some S four guy or Linda mooll and how shares something with me that that matches what I saw in craft And that's the type of that's the type of stuff I'm dealing with.
Speaker 2: So well that answers yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm going to pull up a couple of questions that we have here. Have you had any experience with any type of implant?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got I got I gotten some implants, see I do. Yeah, And what is the sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: What is the purpose of that? You know, why would you have an implant?
Speaker 2: I mean, what, what is the purpose of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's not like I was explicitly shown or told. I guess so when I was sixteen, they they put two in my shin, one in my ear, and one up my nose. And I'll never learn the real reason, but uh, it's I think that they're probably able to hear through the ear, and the one up my nose does seem to interact with I would say that's where the lepathy comes from, or on the or the kind of more the more solid form of communication. And then you know, when you're scouring reports, you find you know, I don't know if you've ever seen the documentary David Huggins and Love and Saucers, but the same thing he has. He has very strong telepathy. He gets and he has and he had an object and sized up his nose as well too. And I think that that's what that's the origin of that of that ability is something that they put up my nose and at a young age, and and that impacted or impacts that that that communication. Uh it it may have some role to do with the memory of skeering too. I don't know, but yeah, and maybe they're recording and I mean that's that was said up to me during one of the contact events that they were recording in for me from me. So yeah. So again like when that whole consciousness event happened and then the biological stuff occurred, they were really interested in taking from me. So that's that maybe is a part of it too, that were recording things and and and I'm, you know, some purified body. Then they're taking this information and uh, and that's not fully explained why they were, what they're taking or what they're taking it forward, but they're taking that information my lived experiences, I guess you could say.
Speaker 1: So if they're they're coming back here and from an alternate alternate Earth, you're saying, is that.
Speaker 3: The best I got? Yeah, alternate Earth dimension? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And are they bringing things back to their future of where they're from?
Speaker 3: I mean, I will so, isn't it Jim Semevin is that his name? Cia guy who says the UFO truth is indigestible? And uh and that's my best guess is that, Uh, that's the So you have to like there's a couple of weird things about the phenomenon, right, it's always in control, right, And and I think the evidence is in that it's evolving us. Right. Uh. You know you got UFO Beyond UFOs, the academic paper or academic book, right, that's focused on three thousand experiencers, right, and every single one of them, A lot of them you could say had had an expansion of consciousness, right, psychic abilities and such, and yeah, I think that. And you know, you could even say the crashes are their attempt to evolve us. Right. So there, I think the I feel I'm of that guy. I'm that I'm the guy I'm on that road that believes that the phenomenon is evolving us while simultaneously remaining in control. And uh, and why unless something maybe incomprehensible was going to happen, like they were coming here, or some dimension was was going to change the dimensional field or electromagnetic field that the planet is going to shift, or something bizarre are that affects humans in a way that makes it okay for them to be here because you know, they're a highly telepathic, they're they're they're they're more paranormal. I prefer to use the word paranormal because it's not just telepathy, it's floating, it's it's uh turning into orbs. It's total insanity for humans. And they might be making environment more susceptible or easier to be for easier to exist in for a being of that nature and for all we know it was like that in the past. I don't know, but something like that is occurring, Yeah, where they're kind of coming back and uh, and they're shifting things up that might make us you know, that might be a big shift.
Speaker 1: I remember shock La and I were having a discussion and this was in Phoenix a number of years ago, and basically, you know, talking about the phenomena on what it is and and all possibly could be and all that, and he mentioned, well, I think it could be a lot of things, and then it could possibly be something that we wouldn't understand. That kind of sounds like what you're you're talking about something that's very hard to wrap your brain around. Yeah, you know, I mean I have to be open minded because I certainly don't know what they are. And you know, so I'm listening to you, I'm not It's hard to be convinced of anything from anyone, but you know, letting you express you know what what you or express appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And that's my role, right, Like, that's the role I take on is is to warm up some of these crazy, insane ideas and uh yeah, and please push it on, like hey, how do you know that? Or why do you hear that? Bringing up jacqu Valet is really good because you know, I've actually kind of leaned towards like, hey, his information keeps matching mine. So so he was his call. He did. Ah, he was at the Sole conference and his opening speech at the Soul conference there he talked. He said something that was very much in line with what is going on in my story. So he spoke. He said he was at a conference, a computer conference something like that. It was in San Francisco, and the uh, the Bush's Bush's science advisor was there and and the UFO's got not sorry Clinton Science advisor was there, and UFOs got brought up. And the guy gave an analogy about what the and he called it the UFO problem, which is how I think this has been turned out to be. It's not just cool little aliens. This is a problem for some people. And the analogy was an old man walking down the walking down a sidewalks, he's a green glowing object in the forest or in the grass. He goes and picks it up, and it's a frog. And the frog says, if you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess and we can marry. And the guy says, I'm too old for this and puts the frog in his pocket. And and you know, my whole thing is that they want to merge with us. They're they're bringing themselves here to merge with us. So yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I don't quite understand this question from Bobby. Bobby is a long long time listener. Have you met a family member that has passed with the aliens?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think passed away as someone who's passed on and then is maybe on craft maybe. And I've actually, funny enough, I have heard of that, but I have not experienced that. I have met someone a close experience, a friend of mine contact who's public, I won't mention them, saw their children before they were born on craft. Yeah, stuff like that. Yeah, it definitely happens. Weird things like.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, from Mary Grace, when did when you mentioned that the aliens are part of an afterlife.
Speaker 2: What did you actually mean by that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go there. H. So they show me the afterlife on craft. So that's uh, and you know you could maybe you could say, well, that's an illusion. And and it was holograms. So it was. What it was was the death of my last life arcing to the into the afterlife, and then the birth of me, so the birth of Jess Salver. So it was like a it was a it was a scene, is what I watched. It got timeline and they slit, they cut things up, but it was I witnessed this, this transformation of So I died in a last life and I have like I the problem is is that you can't you can't fake you know, past life awareness, right, you can't make something up and then have it match what was on on what you saw from a different angle or perspective, which is what they did. So like for me, these are internalized experiences. I can't my brain can't make up. And not just that. Uh, it was shared I guess that's the best way of framing it. It was a shared experience. So I was living it while it was while I was witnessing something from my past. So it was like kind of a present moment past thing cross criss crossing at the same time anyway, and and it went into the afterlife and then they were there. So the entities are there and they make agreements with people and uh, and that's what they were showing was and I have enough internal experience to know, you know, the it wasn't fake, it wasn't false. And it also answered a ton of things about my personal life, about how their own engagement with it. So it's, uh, you know, you could say, I'm I'm convinced of that. Sure, you can definitely say that I'm convinced that they were in the afterlife. And you could say my own oversoul or this higher energy form of me who's not me, who plans lives of my life. It's that part of me made it a agreement with these things, these these beings, these entities and uh and yeah, and I think that that speaks a lot to you know, first off, this whole body part, this whole body thing. I mean, you can just go back to Bob Bazaar, right, and Bob Azar's the crash retrieval guy, a crash retrieval Uh. You know, first one of the first whistleblowers, right. And his whole thing is he saw a document that said, the aliens think of us as containers. Uh, you know, you can got the ebio geneticist. You can go down that way if you want to. And he said the humans that they think of us as they think of human embodiment of spirit as a means of trying to create self attainment or specifically enlightenment is what. But it was using the apocaiopis apotheosis, which is God God awareness or God attainment. So the entities that I'm interacting with definitely are aware of these types of things, aware of you know, the search for spirit or the search for soul and uh, and maybe them selves are are not uh don't think of themselves as the body. So then they're able to, you know, have an awareness about other dimensions that the body that the spirit goes to. So that's what this was. It was an exposure of kind of the behind the scenes. And yeah, I mean so far, Uh, everything I'm interacting with displays itself to you know, have that type of uh, have that type of awareness when it's engaging with someone. It's engaging with someone with a maybe understanding about how they'll impact their lives and uh, and what they're going, what they're what they're doing, Uh, what the life of that person is and you know it's not Is it any chance that the aliens chose Whitley Streeber who was already an author, right, and then made it made him be the On which turned out to be a huge book, right and changed a lot of people, and it brought the aliens awareness to tons and tons and tons of people and uh, and so whitty Streeber was already an author, so that's kind of like very interesting, not just that he was a horror author and the alien you have to be able to approach fear with some of this stuff. So there's some interesting things going on there. But regardless, that's my personal experience is that they're operating from this dimension, or at least that is one of the spaces you could say. I'm not really clear on how all that gets played out, but yeah, they're very aware of the birth and death life cycle. And then if they're interested in bodies and managing bodies and then adults starts making sense that they're very aware of this birth and death life cycle process and they may and the aliens I worked with or I'm interacting with make agreements and make agreements with souls to facilitate or do things. But with me, it was to do what ended up happening to me.
Speaker 1: Now, you mentioned earlier on that it was basically your job to get to get it out there, to get this out there to everybody, and to what end? Yeah, what is the what do they want to achieve?
Speaker 2: In your mind? What would change by getting this out there?
Speaker 3: I think we're ill prepped. I think that they knew some of these things, the Okay government, the GOOV, they knew some of these details. And you know, you could say maybe there's some peripheral evidence that they did maybe Stargate was the result of alien contact, right, and they knew something, they learned some things about human consciousness, that kind of stuff. So humans are ill prepped for this side of the story. And uh, and maybe the people in the gov didn't understand that or maybe they were religious, right, So then it does interfere with kind of religious perspective and it becomes hard to swallow. So when you have a frame of structure, structure about what you think spirituality is, so then for whatever reason, we're we're ill prepped, and I'm convinced we're in the endgame from what they showed me, I'm convinced we're in the end game. We're in we're in a period where we should be more prepared than we are. And uh, so my role is to just talk about my content, and I think the stories laid out or the or the sequence of events and what happened to me is laid out in a way that gives me, you know, confidence about what I know is, what I feel I know is is the nature of the phenomenon and then uh, and then what it might be planning and then yeah, and I can talk freely about my personal experiences. Then that helps educate people.
Speaker 1: And and have we ever tried to reach out to someone like you know, say lou Elisond or someone you know that's really involved or had been involved.
Speaker 3: I've done talks to move on a lot. I've done several talks to move on. There's a degree of like not knowing who to trust. It's a weird I'm not known, I don't know who to trust. And I would I would, I would, I would take on anybody who would approach me. But there's a weird game going on, and I'm not convinced they want all the information out either. I'm not really I would listen or talk to anybody, but yeah, I've considered things like that and then felt not to do that.
Speaker 1: So I can understand, I can understand, you know, there's a there's a lot of thoughts about that. So I'm gonna just pop up this thumbnail right here that the background on this. The graphics person thought that that was something that you did, you talked about Is that so? Is that something you described something similar to that?
Speaker 3: Somewhat interesting? That's a weird synchronicity, But yeah, I was working on something just like that just an hour ago. Seeing I saw I saw tubes, bodies and tubes, one hundred percent said bodies and tubes, and several different occasions and when it was like a laboratory, which is my eighth I call it. So I've numbered all my contact events for references, kind of like even scientific reference, so I can go back and talk about things and things that I learned and understood about what I witnessed. So my eighth contact event, I saw three bodies and tubes, and then in the tenth I saw tubes, rows of hybrids, all in tubes just like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I'm gonna pop up some questions we have here as times moving along? Here, are there a set of numbers that you keep coming across?
Speaker 3: So I can only imagine you're referring to synchronicities, And for me it's we are creator beings. So if I start making the number one, you know have meaning. For me, it's an internalized meaning. I'll start seeing number one everywhere. Yeah, it starts aligning with different you know, my phone or yeah, it can be Yeah, that happens. Yeah, it happens normally. Actually, and then if the number four is it takes on meaning or the number three, Yeah, I'll start having these types of synchronicities. Yeah, and I sometimes consider depending on the number I look at that, so yeah, I can have that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So this person here says basically that you've been giving Usviraal information and he wants to know and experience, you know, specific experience that you had or several experiences that you had. And just keep in mind, we've got a couple of other questions and we're almost out of time here.
Speaker 3: How do I do that? I don't even I don't even know where to start if I yeah? Also, yeah, go ahead, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, go right ahead. I'm relaxed about time. We don't have to. It's not a heart out.
Speaker 3: So Martin, Martin, pick a number between one and twenty six, twenty six, number twenty six. Okain the last contact event? Okay, So what happened? I pulled for my bead and this bed right here, and my wife was sleeping in the bed with me, and so that the night before I had actually uh so I had the memories open without knowing I had alien contact. So I didn't I didn't know how to look at that. I didn't know how to look at that period of my life. And I felt like I was having I felt something was unresolved, and it kept kind of hitting the back of my mind and I didn't know what was going on. And I spent the night pulling something out of me that turned out to be related to them, and so they came and uh, and that's a bit too much detail here, but I'll just bike. So I got pulled out of my bed and I awoke, uh kind of in like a haze on craft on a on a craft and a single uh tall gray alien was was driving the craft and uh, and then there was a sensation that we were landing or had landed, and and I was being pulled out and I was kind of like dazed. I was kind of in a haze. And I was being floated out and the alien was walking ahead of me and I was being floated out and there was no other aliens. They Uh, I was, I was, I was, how do I explain this? So because it's everything's related, I'm like, I, these aren't single contact events that just are what they are. They're in relationship to the store or to my relate, they're in relationship to my relationship to them. So so right because I'm one of theirs, so they were kind of having their eyes on me and uh. So yeah, I got basically pulled into a space that I could feel a lot of entities were looking at me and uh and the room was extremely bright and I wasn't able to see. So they didn't like that. I was that I spent the night before drawing on something. And they were saying, your remembery, like you're going to come back to us soon, but you can't pull on that and uh and but you're going to come back to us soon. Was kind of the gist of the telepathy. And uh. And I was made to feel guilty for for having w I say, pulled on it. I just mean I was I was being creative about something that was tied to them, and uh, and that I didn't know. I had to own contact. That's the best way of framing that. So then they were aware of me doing that and uh. And so basically I got taken into a medical space. And after this, I got floated. I was didn't walk at all. I was floated the entire time. And I was put onto a medical thing. And what who is here? Is this? I call it the leader, So it's it's not a mantid, but it's the archetype of the mantid. This didn't didn't This thing didn't look like a bug. I call mine an ardvark. He had a snout, he had massive eyes on this head, big yellow eyes on the side of his head. And he's got his hands that do kind of have like they're shaped or they're held like this, and he's got tools in his hand. And I'm placed under him like on a bed, and he's got that big eye looking down and he and he makes a joke and he says, this one's gonna make great parts. So he's talking about me being used for parts. He's like hahaha, and he's laughing about it. Uh, so you know he's they have some sick humor, I guess. And so on my perspective, I could see the crazy eye and and then there was my Uh, my body was on the courn was on a screen there and like the I guess, yeah, like my body, but it was like it was it was medical content was associated with it. So like I could see into like parts of my body, and uh, he was testing things, so I could feel him testing. He tested something to do with my ear, and there was like a like a testing of the the implant and uh, and he he poked at some things in my ribs and then he they they instructed them the other alien there was like a great alien here and extract instructed him to float me up and then turn me upside upright, and he put these lines on my back and I could feel these etches were being scratched into my back and uh, and that's basically it. And I was floated back and and when I I'm floated back into a craft and then I'm come I come back here, and when I come back to the bed, I got these massive scratches all over me, and uh, and it terrified us, terrified me anyway, and terrified my wife too. So at first I didn't notice I had to get up. So it was a weird night where there was only three hours of sleep because my wife was getting was going away, and so I get up and I and I go and I have to take her and I put on a shirt and I can feel them, but I'm not conscious of it just yet. Take her to the airport, come back. I roll on them and I can feel I'm a discomfort, but I'm still not thinking about it until I'm in the shower. And once I'm in the shower, they sting. And that's when I take a look and I take a shot. I ask, you know, a picture, and yeah, there's these massive scratches and they're perfect, like they are perfect lines like I don't know how to frame it, like here's a book, but like just like a line all over the place, and but they're perfect and and it makes no sense to me. It seems paranormal. At that time, I was having paranormal activity that was kind of like really ramping up, doors, opening, things went missing, coming back. Things like that were occurring all over the place, and so this just seemed to write in line with it, and it terrified us. So I thought it was paranormal. And I took a picture of it. But you know, you're you're alone in this stuff, and you're not thinking someone's gonna take this seriously or think it's that or this. So we were terrified of it, and I didn't like having the picture, so I deleted the picture. And all these years later, I've done everything I could to see if I could, you know, iPhone backups or whatever, I'd see if I could grab that, and I couldn't. So but she saw it and it got sent to her as well too, and and then she was terrified and she didn't know the origins of it and didn't understand, like we just kept arguing about it. I didn't go anywhere, right like, I didn't go anywhere. I sat there, you were there, what the hell? And you know, she's confused. I was confused. And then it got left like that, and we didn't understand the origin of it, and and and then all the years later, once the flashbacks started occurring, that night was deeply associated with that crazy creature I saw, So this thing with the yellow eyes with cat slid eyes and the weird, weird eyes on the side of his head, who I would actually see several times in the contact events but hadn't seen for years at that point. And and there was a sense of familiarity. Even when I'm memories were exposed, there was these broken memories of this crazy ass creature and uh yeah, and so yeah, that's that's how it ended. And I won't have that was only no more physical contact events like that. Everything else now it was from like the present is all uap and and like lepathy from craft and stuff. It's crazy. But yeah, that was the last. That's how it ended. Is kind of a you'll come back to us soon, yeah, mhmm.
Speaker 2: How about siblings? Do you have any siblings?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have two brothers, Yeah, two older two older brothers.
Speaker 2: And have they ever had anything happen?
Speaker 3: Uh no, Well they were involved without knowing they were involved, and as a youth, as a as a kid, but they don't they don't identify with it or they don't understand, and they don't know, and there's nothing, there's nothing. Anomalists in their life. The only one who had some type of anomalous activity is my mum and and she had like out of body experien is when she was younger, and uh and and that was it. And then my aunt my uncle had a close encounter with the UFO. Yeah that's about it.
Speaker 1: And what are your do your brothers know that you talk about this now?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I think they just they all they just don't know. Okay, they don't know what to make of it. Yeah, okay, crazy. And I think there's there's steps of this too, right, there's okay, this happened to me, and then there's this happened to me, Oh my god, there's a story or there's this message behind it. And then there's the third level, which is, oh my god, this happened to me. There's a story about it. Now I got to tell everybody about it. And so when you go down that rabbit holder, like everyone's kind of oh okay, whatever you say, And uh, you know, I I dug I dug into some of this and in different ways. They were around at certain periods and they saw some weirdness in my life, but they could never understand how it would be linked up to something like as insane as as an alien contact.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm hmm. Let's see.
Speaker 1: This person wanted to know, have you ever had a cat scan?
Speaker 3: No, but I this is the type of stuff like I want blood done, like apparently I have their genetics. I believe it. I felt it. So yeah, please, No, I don't. I've never had a cat scan. I've never had my DNA take in. I'd like to be hooked up. I'd like to be a laboratory rat regarding all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better watch what you wish for.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'm done with it with complete you know, you know you control on Yeah. Yeah, and to receive the information. If I don't trust the person, they will keep it for themselves, right, So yeah, I got to make sure that we can share this situation with the public. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's another question on the top down or citizens up disclosure. Can you address the possibility that disclosure cannot and won't be coming from government but has to come from person by person or gathering minds what youat from that.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I don't believe it can happen. I think that that't funny enough. I A, I have an MBA and I studied leadership and uh, and you know the brain behind leadership, and you need a leader. You need a leader, and you need the world You need a world leader to address the reality. Without a world leader addressing the reality, you have everyone guessing of what the hell is going on. And even if there's pockets that come up that say this is that, this is this, those pockets don't match other pockets, and then that just creates conflict and you're having the inconsistency you're it's it's true. There is a degree where we do affect each other, and we are positively affecting each other. But I've been at this for five years and the pockets pop come up and then they die down. Pockets come up and then they die down. And you do need leadership. You do need a leader to to to to set because here's an example. Uh, David Grush says nhi. Now everyone says nhi right once. Once that word nhi came in. Now we're saying, oh, that's how we frame it, and then we all internalize that information, and that's how we structure or handle some of our information. You need leadership otherwise you're gonna have one person say it's this, and then another person say no, it's that, and and the phenomenon is actually hard to contain. So you do need kind of some type of structure of leadership to help with that process.
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple more questions here. What do the entities call themselves?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, Eh, what do they call themselves? Or do they Yeah, they've never I've never heard a name. I've never heard a species name. The impression I or, at least from my understanding, they are so old that they may not even identify with certain things anymore. They might not identify with some labels like like species names. Yeah, it's a great question. And I don't know how they identify themselves. I don't know the answer to that. I just know that they're their spirits, so their their energy forms, and that's the that's the most of And I do understand some of their where they're where they're originating from, with their with their quantum stuff or their tech. But that's that's the gist of it.
Speaker 1: I gone, are you in a dream state during your experiences?
Speaker 3: Some but not all? Yeah, some but not all. Some are in real time with no dream state, Some are in frozen they stop time. Can you wrap your head around that they stop time, and then when they do that, you're in an altered state of your consciousness. But that's not dream state. And I wouldn't even say dream state. I've had asked, I've had bilocated astral projection where you materialize on their craft insane as it is, and and that's not it's kind of dreamy, but it's not a dream state. So it's not. Yeah, it's maybe a little bit of a distinction.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of people that believe that there's something going on with time involved in this whole phenomena. You know, there's a time element for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, another question here from Christopher in your communication and observation, have you seen or heard agreement or debate between NHI regarding what to do about us about Earth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been you can say, hinted at, yeah with with yeah, some version of that, I guess you could say, where they do think of us as out of control. Yeah, so like they can't handle us or can't manage us. And I don't mean managers in control, but maybe you can't work with us or can't What actually how it got framed in contact was your world is under siege from within, and hard decisions will have to be made.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, now when you start unraveling, and if you want to, like I don't want to want to go into the E files, right, those E files. But they they knew something about UFOs, and you start and then you start learning. Dick Cheney was on top of all this, right, like, there's something going on here where there was something's under siege. Yeah, some they were keeping information from the public and it's caused problems. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, here's another one here.
Speaker 1: Have you ran into any that make it clear that they don't like you or are jealous, jealous of you, or in any type of way.
Speaker 3: No, no alien has ever been jealous. No, I've never had that. And and no, it's so it's a really interesting game. Yeah, they I think human ignorance hasn't annoyed them or has annoyed them, even with me at the time at times. But there's always a respect of the spirit. This is like, I know it sounds hard to believe, but the entities I knew respected spirit and uh, and yeah, the human ignorance could piss them off. I think they could get annoyed with human ignorance.
Speaker 1: And about tribal our tribal nature where we're killing each other. Yeah, I think anyone would, you know, looking from the outside in, would think, oh, what a mess. You know, these people are so violent and you know if they try to figure out ways to kill each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stuff like that. For them, it's like kindergarten, Like not killing your not killing your same species is like basic fundamental planet stewardship. Yeah. And yeah, it's stuff like that that I'm I'm aware of that that there's a there's a degree where humans. Yeah, okay, so imagine, Yeah, there's a time thing that's hard to swallow, there's a spiritual thing that's hard to swallow, an afterlife thing combined to that paranormal thing. They'll combine together human potential thing that we're kind of not fairly clear about. And then out of nowhere, there's also a maybe maybe not judge us. I don't think that they judge us, but you might have to get prepped for a mind frame of a species looking down and saying, why what are you doing? Like as a as a collective, what are you doing? And and I know we have good intentions, but you know, maybe we could have done some things differently, and they're looking and watching that. Yeah, so we have I think the ideas get prepared for something like that.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Well, it's been really a very curious and interesting conversation.
Speaker 2: I have to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate it, Martin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you, and have a great time this weekend. It's a great little conference you're going to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks Martin, thanks for having me. Thanks everybody, thanks for being patient. Yeah, it's good. You appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, very good, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, everyone, So just remember next week we have it's going to be a premiere video. It's already in the can as they say, and that's with Jay Hammond, and that will be the same time next week. That's data o'clock Eastern here in the YouTube channel. It'll be set as a premiere, but you can join in chat and it'll be the regular podcast as it is every week. Thank you all for being here, and thanks for the great participation in chat tonight as well. And remember everyone, want to keep your eyes to the
Speaker 2: H