Speaker 1: The Age of Time from you were listening to the Age of Transition, Simro Starren Franz coming at you live at this Friday night, November fifteenth, twenty twenty four, live from the facilities of Ochli dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight to Eastern Standard Time. The first hour is the Age of Transitions. Second hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening, Thank you for helping out the Ochle Radio network. You can go to oceli dot com, send a donation to help Chuck and then network out encourage that. And my website is Theageotransitions dot com. Lots of ways to not only get the podcast but support the show. I have my book Revolve Man Scientific Rise to Godhood. There are paperback there are e book copies available of that. Also have the Patreon campaign which I will speak to that in a moment, but before I even get to that, the other things. So there's t shirts for the shows. There's the affiliate links, use promo code fronds at libs in you get two months of libs in for free. That's a podcast hosting service if you're playing making your own podcasts. Also bookshop dot org click through the link on my website. Start buying books there get a small kickback to me for doing so. But yes, the Patreon campaign, Thank you everybody who has a supporter, who does support. It means a lot. You keep this show going. I've been posting new content there this past week. I well, I did mention that Patreon has improved the site a lot, and I'm really happy about it. I can upload a video director to Patreon now didn't used to be able to do that. You can live stream through Patreon. I have the live stream setup that's easy for me to do too. So this past week I did the first and what will be a series of their live streams. But I'm also playing old videotapes, is what it is. So I get on there, I introduce the show, and then what they are is, I have seven They're all an hour long, these videotapes, these seven tapes of the footage I got from the Singularity summit in New York City the year two thousand and nine. Me and particle Ion, who was on this show. I had him as a guest, said this past year, I can't keep track of time, but he was on the guests. He was a guest on this show recently, and we used to do the trans Alchemy blog together. But anyway, we went to the Singularity Summit back in two thousand and nine when we were working on trans Alchemy, and we got a lot of interviews with famous transhumanists and then just some other interesting people that were at the Singularity Summit. And so I'm playing the series of tapes that I got from when we were out there. We were out there with press passes. This past week I did the first of these series of shows, which was we played tape one, and on tape one lots of fun footage that I shot just walking around New York City, first of all, and then there's some interviews with just people that we ran into on the street and agreed to give interviews. They're just talking about general stuff to do with transhumanism. That's kind of interesting. But then we also the interview we did with James Hughes, who I believe at the time was still the director of the World Transhumanist Association, which had just switched names rebranded to Humanity Plus, and we actually asked him like, oh, what's with the rebrand? That was one of the questions we asked him. But an interview with him, which we actually did the interview with him in Woodstock, New York. So we were at the Singularity Summit in the city. Then we drove out of the city to Woodstock to a to the premiere of the film to Be. They were premiering that film. I forget if it was part of a film festival or just exclusively a premiere of that, but we did go to Woodstock for that. That was a film that was executive produced by Martin Rothblatt, and Martin Rothblatt was there that night. I met Martin for a moment, and then we saw the premiere of that movie, which was interesting. I haven't seen that thing. I don't know where you can find to be these days, but interesting film. They did a panel discussion afterwards. Hughes was a part of that. Hughes, of course is also not just the president of the WTA, but he headed up the I e e. T. Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies. That's Martin Rothblat's little transhumanist.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 1: It's run by a trust that Martin Rossblatt is ahead of. It's like, I don't know if it's considered a think tank or what. But it's one of these little transhumanist organizations, and Hughes.
Speaker 2: Was heading that up for a while.
Speaker 1: I don't know if who is at the head of it these days, but those two were there. That was tape one. Got six more tapes of interviews with all sorts of nuts, the singularities on it. These will all be their own separate shows on the Patreon on my Patreon, so if you join, you get to see that along with all the old bonus podcasts that I posted there. So that's exciting. I'm excited about making these things. I'm excited about doing media. Live streaming is fun. And of course I also mentioned last week and I will mention again here that on Thanksgiving I will be doing a special all day long live stream event. It's the War on Christmas Thanksgiving Spectacular. It's the live stream that I will be doing. You'll be able to find that on all of the all the UNCLE channels, the YouTube, Twitch, it will be on my Twitter, the front simulation Twitter, but I'll run it through the Uncle one too. The kick channel on the trip and the trivel is a little glitchy. I don't know if that thing all always even works, and nobody goes to it, but the main ones are what YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter x so we'll be going live all day long. I'm gonna turn the stream on basically when I wake up, be doing all sorts of different stuff throughout the day. I gonna be going to different I've found some interesting live cams that I'll go to when I'm away because I'm not gonna be able to be like be right at the computer all day long. I'm gonna be here as much as I can be and like video jocking, jockeying for what it's worth with the live stream as much as I can. But I will be away from the computer, and when I am I have stuff to fill in the space. It should be interesting playing a lot of old videos that I have. I'm planning I'm playing a d d TV in its entirety and play the Age of Transitions in its entirety. I'm gonna be playing both of those videos off of their off of the DVD versions of them, so I'll have the DVD player hooked up. I'll be playing the DVDs of these things, so I also may be playing the special features from both of those videos. I don't know. I have a a couple of special guests that will be joining me live. I still don't want to say their names are certain, but those are going to be fun. So we'll have people show up. I would like to take Skype calls, so if somebody wants to come on the line through Skype, I can patch you in that way. What else all just all sorts of crazy stuff. There's gonna be lots of video, lots of weird audio that I have, lots of crazy and interesting stuff, and lots of stuff that There's gonna be a couple of things that I don't think ever has seen the light a day for a couple of these videos are gonna be like exclusive premiere sort of stuff. For what that's worth. It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be all Thanksgiving. So I mean, if you watch the whole thing, that's crazy. I don't imagine anbody's gonna watch the whole thing. But all you gotta do is, if you have a moment on Thanksgiving is turn the YouTube channel on the Uncle YouTube I'll post I'll embed a player on the Age of Transitions as well. The Age of Transitions dot com. I should be able to embed the YouTube player for it. I believe or at least put links to the different channels. So I'll put that at the Age of Transitions dot Com. So if when in doubt, if you can't find the other things, just go to the Age of Transitions dot com on Thanksgiving and I will have the embedded player or links to the feed and enjoy the War on Christmas Thanksgiving Spectacular. I know I'm going to it's gonna be a good time. We're here, it's Friday, it's a live show. It's the Age of Transitions. We love this. We're having a good type.
Speaker 2: Media.
Speaker 1: I was talking about how I'm getting back into the joy of making media. It is something that I have a strange compulsion just to continue making this stuff. I don't know what it is, but I keep doing it, and I do really love doing it. This live streaming. I really love playing around with live streaming. I really do. It's something it's like having your own TV studio. It's really cool. There's just so many possibilities there. So that's exciting. Where media is going in the future, I mean it's changing by the day, it's always changing. And found the change here in the coming years. I mean, we get told so often like what's going to happen or what will happen? What might happen? Our dear leaders tell us you know what they're going to do to change things. It always ends up being a little different than that, and you can never quite put your finger on. However, we can see a few things coming into view and also on the actually to tie back into like the joy of me and just the craziness and changes. I think it deserves to be noted. This news story came out just what yesterday I think was that info wars dot com has a new owner. So, through the the ruling of the judge with the Sandy Hook case, the Info Wars property it's being auctioned off, and the auction concluded yesterday. The buyer now famously is the Onion. So the Onion and the Onion has a parent company, some parent media company. I forget the name of it. Let me see if it says on this I have a post. I'll just read this little thing I have. The Onion has acquired info Wars and a bankruptcy auction. They planned a debut on new info Wars in January. That's pretty soon. That will serve as parody locking weird Internet personalities like Alex Jones. The Onion CEO says they acquired it because this is the funniest thing that has ever happened. And that was not officially from the Onion's thing. That was somebody else's commenting on it. So it doesn't have the parent company. I mean, whatever we get. We know what the Onion is, we know what Info Wars is, we know Alex Jones is. We cain't. If you're like me, you wish you didn't, but hey, here we are. And there was all sorts of crying from Alex Jones about this. He's saying he did a final show where he had Steve Bannon on there with him there and they were complaining about how you know this.
Speaker 2: Is Uh, it's.
Speaker 1: Some it's some totalitarian control that's trying to shut down freedom of speech and voices of truth, Like Alex jonesy is something to that effect, right, something like that. I didn't listen. I saw a little bit of this. I didn't listen too closely to those two blathering numbskulls, those blow hard jerks who do. I don't know a lot about him, honestly, those two. But I can tell you a couple of things. For sure, they don't care about freedom. They don't care about your freedom, that's for sure. They care about freedom when the court orders them to either go to prison, to jail, or to you know, give up their property. That's the freedom they care about. So of course they are on here complaining about Alex had to sell his old property off. So that was a lot of boohooing over that. That's the freedom that they care about. Other than that, it's all just to show anything else that they mentioned. It's just people. It's amazing to me how many people just keep getting fool at the Bud Jones. And I think a big part of it is that there's a lot of newcomers really that have really only started listening to him for for maybe a few year at the most, maybe a couple of years. And there's a lot of newcomers coming in that think that they've learned the truth of the world now that you know, COVID happened or whatever. Now they've been red pilled, black pilled, I don't even know what they call it anymore. You know, they're taking a lot of pills, that's for sure. They're probably on pills kind of like their hero I'm sure is probably on pills right now. Ah, likely mixing it with a lot of other things that should not be mixed with. But anyway, that's another story. It's just crazy that he continues to hold sway. He is a big part, and Bannon was praising him the other day about Oh, Jones, you're you're actually the best, biggest voice, second only to Donald Trump in the world of maga. That is making the Maga thing happen. Me and Tucker Carlson, we're just we pale in comparison to you. And he's like, you know, talking like that to Jones, I shouldn't tell you that. Yes, Jones is a significant player in this mess, which is unfortunate, it really is. But Info Wars as we know it, the Info Wars that we once knew, is gone. It's now in the hands of these evil liberals over at the Onion. Oh gosh, they're probably going to use it to I don't know, give somebody a trans surgery or something. I'm not sure how it's gonna work, but I don't know, some stupid culture war thing. They're gonna carry out the culture wars from Info Wars, and it's gonna be awful. I'm real scared about that personally, and since a travesty. These culture wars are just tearing us all apart. But actually I think it's hilarious. I think it's it's great what happened. Oh and Jones is on there crying too about like it's not even about what their families want. The judges, trying to just get even with me. And then it comes out that yes, the judge did give the Onion a special deal which was not the highest offer in the auction because because I guess the families of the Sandy Hook families, the victims in this trial, actually wanted it to happen. I don't know all the details of that, but generally speaking, I guess that's what happened. So he is on there saying like it's not even about what they want, Well it is. I know you like to get up here and spout lies that make make you look good, but you know, just keep lying, just keep up there, lying and whining and complaining. We know that you're gonna be back. We know you're gonna have a new website. You know, Info Wars is coming back, headed up by the Onion. In January, we know that you're gonna have some stupid what is it gonna be prison planet? You still have that? Does he still have that stupid thing? So it's gonna be prison planet now or I don't know, or some other Jones and Roger Stone and and Alex Jones dot com something I don't know, it's going me some stupid thing. He's not going anywhere. You're not fooling anybody. You're one of those people we wish would just go away, but you won't. We know that, so just keep complaining. It's all part of it. That's all part of Jones's brand. You know, he's always being persecuted, he's always being marginalized. They're always coming after him. The deep state wants to silence the voice of truth. They can't handle the truth. They want to silence it. There the globalists are coming seventeen seventy six, the Constitution. And then meanwhile, when you actually listen to his show long enough, he'll actually say the stuff he calls for is insane. He's calling for martial law. He recommended to Trump, like Trump's your institute martial laws. So he stays in power. So we know, we see through the charade. We understand. And if anybody thinks that once again, that he actually cares about anything other than himself, think again, all right, you don't even know half the story with this guy and how terrible he is as a person, horrendous, all right, And that's not even my story to tell. The personal side of that story is fascinating, which I've heard. I've been lucky enough to hear many a story about our dear friend Alex, but that's not my story to tell. I've been lucky enough to hear a fair bit of bit, fair amount of it, and enough to know that he's trash. He is a trash person. Okay. So if you think anything otherwise, get out of your head, is all I would suggest, and I can't make and I wouldn't want to make anybody believe anything. If you think he's if you think what he has to say is interesting, mine, go have fun and enjoy it. Enjoy the new Alex Jones show on the New Channel that surely is coming up before you know. And me personally, I'm going to laugh at whatever the Onion does with InfoWars dot Com because I think there's a lot of potential there and I've been saying for a while that the alternative media magasphere and what's turned into the grifter industrial complex. That's my new term for all of these coups, these shills. A lot of them are straight up shills, you know that, right, But that doesn't matter. That sect is just asking to be satired. There's so much rich material there to just like skewer them. And sometimes I think I should be, you know, maybe shifting gears myself and like, well, why don't we try to make just comedy that is satirizing that I thought that before. I haven't gone through with it, but it looks like the Onion is. I think that they're capable. I really I honestly, I wish them the best in their project because there is a ton of potential there, a ton and folks at the Onion. If you're hiring, I would love. That'd be like a dream job.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm qualified, honestly, but if you would have me, hell, I would intern doing that. I would. There's just so much that you could be done there. So we will see. Time will tell. I'm kind of looking forward to see what I mean again, I'm just interested to see what does happen with that, So let's just wait, Let's give them a chance. Okay, the Onion, not Alex Jonesy. I'm like that guy anymore chances he doesn't deserve it. I'm trying to make that point here.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Once again, I'm not going to make anybody believe that I've seen all I need to see of that guy and everybody else that's copying his little uh Dog and Pony show. There's been lots of people that have and it works sometimes. I see Chuck as mentioning Mike Tyson and Jake Paul. I was actually watching that on Netflix before I came up here. It was the preliminary fights before the title match. The title match might be happening now, I don't know. But anyway, that's interesting when we look at it in terms of shifting media because Paul is part of a family. Him and his brother are both online influencer YouTubers, so they're both brothers that have they both found fame doing that, which is interesting. For a while, I thought I didn't know the difference between Jake Paul and Logan Paul. I'm like, I knew Logan Paul, who's this Jake Paul. What's going on is so like an alter ego of Logan Paul, Like what is this? Because they kind of, you know, it look real similar to the Brothers. I'm like, are these different guys? Like what? And I didn't really spend time watching their YouTube stuff. I just vaguely knew of it. I'm like, what is all this Paul business? And then here I live in uh the greater in Los Angeles area, so we get the LA news channels, the local news channels, and I remember there was a when the local news channels ran a story about how Logan Paul his house in West Hollywood. His neighbors were all pissed off at him because he's riding his dirt bike around, you know, just acting like a maniac, and they wanted he was just running amuck in his neighborhood, crazy YouTuber guy. And that was a story on the LA News. And so, you know, I'm the local news. So it's interesting that the local news would do a story about a YouTuber. These two different forms of media that sort of epitomize two different opposite ends of the media spectrum. I think there's different ends of the media spectrum. You have the legacy media, right, the old mainstream, legacy dinosaur media whatever we want to call it, old TV, television, broadcast networks. Could lump old radio into that. You can also lump journalism and newspapers into that into the legacy, older side of media. Then you have the new media that is online Internet. You've got bloggers, You've got entire websites such as info Wars is a good example of a online media brand. There's news online media brands. There's social media websites, which are the biggest ones of all of these new digital online media platforms are the big social media platforms, YouTube, Twitter, Ax, Facebook, All of those are the giant new influence, the giant media companies. And Google. Google runs the entire Internet basically, right, So Google is a giant online media company, and there is with media. Media is always an interesting thing because you make it. If you're a producer of media, it's a strange thing. It's like this intangible entertainment product. For the most part, it's just just intellectual property. Right, So there's always a question of how do you sell this? Are you selling tickets? Are you selling access to view or to listen to this media? Are you selling subscriptions to your newspaper, your newsletter, your substack, whatever you are you selling subscriptions, pay per views, tickets to a movie. You know, it's like or are you bringing in the coveted advertising dollar? And really, when it comes to making media, the advertising is where it's at. You get advertisers involved and they pay you, and that's where you make your bread and butter. Right. So, the old legacy media, a lot of the big companies controlling things like TV stations and even like newspapers and any of the old legacy media outlets, a lot of the business owners of that have been complaining that they cannot compete and that it's an unfair playing field competing for ad dollars with these new online media companies. So they just can't that like the for instance, Google is bringing in ridiculous amounts of money on advertisements massive and the old legacy media cannot compete with that then, and so there's been a lot of the complaints from them, and they say, hey, what are we supposed to do. There's all these regulations on us, there's no way we compete, can compete. But with the new presidential administration coming in, obviously there's going to be a shake up in all, not just legacy but new media, absolutely big time. And one of the things on the legacy side that I was reading about apparently that nobody knows how this is even going to work out. Yeah, this is all conjecture, but one of the things that could happen is a very large deregulation in terms of all the rules that the legacy media owners have been complaining about. Now it's like, oh, we can't compete the ads, the online guys getnment. There's nothing we can do, and we need to be able to consolidate more. I need to be able to buy more local TV stations, but I'm not allowed to because I've got this cap on me. Could somebody please change the rules so that we can compete here? Those rules and deregulation is likely to occur now under the new leadership coming in, and that will be interesting to see. It's not going to change the fact that there's like this parting of ways with the old and the new, and the old isn't gonna all of a sudden be like real because it gets deregulated. It's going to be a direct competitor to new media. I think I've had a vision. I had a vision of what could occur. I feel like I had this idea where legacy media, the big companies like the Sinclairs and all that, they just end up buying everything. They buy up every single like little TV station, they buy up everything they want. It's all consolidated and the one giant thing. Essentially they get what they want. But then what do those old TV stations end up playing. I think it's gonna be drastically different. I think TV is going to change where all the flashy visual media stuff and the things, the programming that people regularly tune into will continue to go more online. I think the old TV stations might end up playing like it's gonna be like all like infomercials or like QVC all day long, to the point where only older people. So demographically, the older demographics are going to stick with the legacy media, right because that's what they know, that's what they like, it's what they're used to, where as younger demographics are going to be more online, more new media, and I think I think that demographic shift is going to become more pronounced and with the new ownership and the new wacky ways of operating the legacy media. I think they'll start. The programming itself will actually change. And you have to also factor in that strong Man is very upset about the fake news, right, all the three letter eight news channels that aren't to his liking. He's somebody's got to make some changes over there so that they stop making the big guy angry. And he's making all these threats like if you do this, we'll shut you down, this and the other thing. So I think that to make make strong Man happy, there will be changes just because of that are likely. So the changes there are going to be interesting, and I think it will be like it won't happen overnight, but I think eventually my vision was that the old TV stations are just going to become these weird again, like as envisioning QBC, but just channels and channels of people selling you like Trump Trump commemorative plates, like Trumps silverware, Trump plates, you know, like China to break out on the holidays, like the Trump Assassination Attempt China set limited edition. Maybe you'll have channels dedicated to selling you survival gear. It'll be like the stuff that was being sold on Info Wars will be whole channels dedicated to selling that, and maybe that will be a chance to make revenue there, not just with advertising, but with a new sort of weird home shopping experience. So it's almost like it's an alternative to using Amazon or online shopping. But you know something that you just something that I picture the older demographics loving is all that weird home shopping stuff and also living that kitschy weird, like yes, let's buy Trump memorabilia and all that. I just envision like channels upon channels of this garbage running all day, every day, and that's gonna be TV. And then there'll be maybe maybe they will have like these news networks, but they will be so ridiculous, and I don't know, I don't know what the programming will be on the regular channels, but it's gonna be a bit different, right, And I do think that the demographic thing is going to be an issue. I think that's going to become a parent as time goes on. It's like, oh, yeah, TV, that's what my grandma watches. So Grandpa and Grandma watch at their house and they also have you know, the shelves are all filled with the Trump commemorative plates. That they buy from the TV too. That's a lot of fun. Everybody's got to have those things. So that is the future of the legacy media, at least television. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It's gonna be fun to laugh at the onion info wars dot com will have a lot of stuff to goof on just with that if they choose to. But you better believe that's so media. Online media, all forms of new media aren't done shifting either. And hell, we could have a further consolidation on that front too, to make the owners even richer than they already are. That would make sense when I think Musk, mister Musk is happy about the prospects for x and making it the one stop shop website that does everything. Then he said he wants to make it. He's poised to make that happen. It's gonna be Uh. We'll just wait and see how that pans out, won't we But yeah, I mean, online media is fascinating. It has been to see not just the volume of content and the viability of content creators and and the viability of being a content creat creator as a career path. Not just that, but the quality of production of all online media has drastically risen to make quality YouTube videos. I mean the YouTube videos now a rivaling television series. If they're not, they're arguably better produced bigger budgets sometimes, and that's just I mean, that goes to show you which way that the wind is blowing, right, So it's it's going to be interesting. It's an interesting time not happening, a lot to look out for. So that's I don't know. I was just thinking about been thinking a lot about media, how it's been changing what we can expect. And of course.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just.
Speaker 1: The news. The news and the information or lack thereof, is all going to be online. It's all going to be the new media where that is, and it's already been that way for quite some time. Doesn't take a genius to see that. And so it is that we have to be really careful. We have to continue to be keep our guard up when we're online, when we're gathering our news, gathering information about the world and trying to figure things out, which we should be doing to want to dissuade that. However, we have to be more careful than ever because of the global problem paganda matrix, that is the online world. Everybody's vying for your attention, that everybody's vying for your mind. There's a war on for your mind. It's the good old info wars adage, which was not incorrect. One of the things that reeled so many people into that was that it did have real concepts. It did get to it did point to a lot of the real pertinent issues that did not always get discussed but should have been. Anybody with any sense realizes how far off the rails things go there.
Speaker 2: It's a problem.
Speaker 1: But needless to say, we have a task ahead of us, have the task of maintaining sanity for one thing. We also have the task of not being bamboozled. And that's a that's a big one, easier said than done. And we all think that we're above it. We all think that we're not going to get taken. We all think that we're impervious to being tricked. But we're all wrong. We all have been, we all will be again, and we all have to be on the defense constantly out there with so many bad actors, so many bad actors, and as I was saying earlier on in this show, the Grifter industrial complex is just littered with actual shills, actual people shilling taking money from from all different sources that don't want the best for you. They want to take advantage of you, and they want to leverage you to get an advantage for them for their interests. And it's not as simple as it used to be. With this online world wide web. It's a worldwide thing, which extremely unprecedented in human history, that the instant connectivity where somebody from another country can immediately have access to you and communicate. And it's a wonderful thing. It's a terrible thing. It's a wonderful thing if we all want to learn from each other and cooperate with each other and learn about, you know, what somebody on the other side of the planet is doing, and actually care about that. But it seems more often than not we're not doing things that way. We could care less about what somebody's doing on the other side of the earth. We'd rather not even know that they're there. Quite honestly, we have our own problems to deal with, and that is true. Everybody just dealing with regular life is hard enough. So you know, I'm not here scolding everybody, but but it's easy to get all excited about the wrong things. Just see that happening all over the place, and that trend isn't going away anytime soon. People getting carried away over all the wrong ideas. So expect more of that, to be sure. And let me see what other wonderful news items today look at this week. One of them was interesting that I was reading this Wired article is like this long form journalism piece from Wired is all about the construction of a fab in Ohio. A fab is a fabrication plant for microprocessors. They call them fabs are as the fun little term that they call those things. The high tech factories that produce these things the most. And we've gone over this on the show before. The most advanced fabs in the world are in Taiwan, also South Korea, but Taiwan has the major ones. T SMC runs the the biggest, most advanced fabs that all of the large tech companies here in Silicon Valley that they love designing their microchips, but for the production you send it to TSMC in Taiwan. That simple fact of technological production is at the center, I would say, of the tensions of a possible third World war, and so it's important to think about things like the Chips Act, which the current president instituted during his four years here. Institute the Chips Act the idea of being like, hey, let's dump a bunch of government money into producing fabs here in the US so that we can, you know, be independent, that we're not reliant on Taiwan and or South Korea for these chips. We need to be able to have the capacity to make these things here because God forbid, something happens to Taiwan. What is going to happen? What are these micro chips that are in everything now? Where are we going to get them? Are we not going to have them anymore? If we don't? What does that mean? So that's a situation we're dealing with. How effective is the Chips Act? What is going on? Are these fabs that are being built? Are they going to be Are they going to be good enough? Are they going to be good enough? The Wired story I read was going on about a fab that they're building in New Albany, Ohio, which is a suburb of Columbus. I've lived in Columbus for a decade. I know New Albany. New Albany is a bizarre what do you think planned community. It's like, it's definitely an exemplar of the concept of a planned community. It's presenting itself as like this idyllic, upscale suburb for affluent people in the area of Columbus to live. That's what New Albany is. It is like, you have money, come to this beautiful, perfect little suburb we've created. It's called New Albany. A place where nothing bad ever happens and it's weird out there. The entire town, first of all, was basically built by Les Wexner and his financial partner Jeffrey Epstein, had a lot to do with the actual creation of New Albany as we now know it. The town, the suburban city of New Albany was built by Wexner, the richest man in all of Ohio. Now, it's interesting, and this article that was really interesting to me in the parts that it was talking about New Albany, Wexner and the creation of that just alone. But Wexner, one of his proteges, most business proteges, was Mike Jeffries, who I don't know if you know who that is, but he was the guy who took the Abercrombie and Fitch Company and build it into the famous company that it became in the early two thousands. Right, everybody knows the Abercrombie of the heyday and all the insanity that went with that. That was all Jeffreys' brainchild, and he ran that thing that was his baby. That company was all the weird crap that Abercrombie ever did, like the guys that wearn't shirts that greet you when you walk in the door, the spring of the perfume all the place, all over the place, the meticulous, obsessive, compulsive neatness of the store itself, all the insanity, all that insanity was a direct projection of Jeffries, that is for sure. But Jeffries was a protege of Wexner. They were buddies. I just came out this past month that Jeffries there's in a little bit of trouble for the allegations are he was running a human trafficking and prostitution international prostitution and human trafficking ring. We'll see what happens in court with that, but those are the allegations. Jeffries, I can tell you, is a crazy man. I know this because I know people who have worked with Jeffries in the Abercrombie and Fitch corporate headquarters, which is in where New Albany, Ohio. Yes, there's a big business park out there, Abercrombie and Fish corporate offices out there, lots of corporate offices of big businesses in Ohio and attached to this area of New Albany. They're building the fat out there now, which is a fab of the company Intel, which the the Wired article does a pretty good job telling Intel's story, and they're woes over recent years. They're trying to come get up over a hump where they've had all sorts of trouble and they're trying to this the microprocessor fabrication business itself. They're sort of banking on that to be what they do now. They've lost many opportunities over the years. They're hoping that they can make up ground. And it's just kind of it's a little unnerving to think that, you know, the hopes of our entire country are riding on this company which is just hanging on by a thread. I'm just hoping that they survive and that they're able to run this UH have this uh fab built and then run it successfully and start producing leading microprocessors and trying to keep pace with our friends over in China, friends, adversaries, it's all the same thing. It's just who you're talking to, whether they're nice or whether they're evil. It's hard to say, isn't it. But uh yeah, So they're they're working on building that fab out there in New Albany, Ohio now Intel, and we're all hoping that maybe we can get up to speed somehow and be able to build these microprocessors in time to keep up with this global technology race, because that's what World War III is. It's a technological race. And I'm not happy in that. I know I sound like some people on like Fox News and all of this, but they are right about some things about the technological great the aspect of the great powers competition, that is the technology war, right. That is it's a real thing. It's a real thing, and how it plays out we don't know. But it could get crazy. It could get real wild, especially in the next four years with all of the there's just so many unknowns. There's so many unknowns with this wild card. Maverick tough guy coming in running the show. Oh he's so, he's so tough, he's so strong. He just does things his way. We could get the good, bad, and the ugly of all that. If we're lucky, RFK, you'll take the horrible poisons out of our food, or at least a couple of them. Other than that, I don't know what good might come out of this whole thing. We get to laugh and simultaneously cry at how insane everything is.
Speaker 2: That'll be fun.
Speaker 1: InfoWars dot Com will have a lot of material to work right, that's for sure, so they'll business is likely to boom for them if they know what they're doing, and I assume that they do so I do look forward to that, I truly do. But we don't truly know if they're Is World War three happening now? Is that happening? I'm not quite sure. Maybe it is, It could be. It could be happening right now, And if it is, it's happening to a large degree. It's a psychological war that's going on where within the sphere and the halls of the new media, which are populated these halls in no small extent, with these grifters, which aren't just grifters, they are shills. They'll sell themselves out they'll sell their mother, they'll sell their grandmother, they'll sell their they'll puppy dogg I just bought yesterday. They don't care. They'll sell it all to spin a propaganda narrative for some madman on the other side of the world would love to see America burn. These guys don't care. They just care about getting a lot of money. It's the old get rich quick scheme. It used to be that get rich quick schemes were a total farce. Whenever you heard that is yeah, it's a get rich quick scheme. There is no such thing. There's no way really getting rich quick. It doesn't happen, so there's don't it's you're getting scanned, right. Everybody knew it was a scam. Now, I think more so than ever, not that there weren't ways to get rich quick, that you were being terrible in doing it, but I feel like there's more opportunities there than ever, that there really are ways to get rich quick. If you're willing to sell all of those things off, and those those people that you should care and love for, if you're willing to sell them out, then yeah, you can make a fortune. You can lots of opportunity, So much opportunity out there is what I'm excited about is the opportunities in this new frontier going forward. You can hill for some horrible, tyrannical leader on their side of the world, or you could chill for a domestic billionaire if you like that, if that's more your flavor, if you're more America first kind of person, why don't you just chill for the billionaires here and for the industries that are not just destroying our society socially economically, but also just destroying our planet ecologically. Could chill for those guys. That's a good way to be, like a maid in America kind of brand. That could be your branding and you wouldn't be lying. So there's tricky ways of telling the truth but being evil at the same time a lot of fun. So if you're creative, there's all sorts of opportunities for you right now, whether it's buying up hundreds of old local TV stations for bargain basement prices and then using them to just run twenty four hour a day ads for the new commemorative Trump assassination attempt. China said, that's that's the one way you could go, or you could go with the new media online and start a new little media empire where you tell us all about the truth and why our leader is great and why some other thing is horrible, and why we have to worry about our children turning into getting transgender surgeries whenever they use a public restroom or something. You could do that. It's all really useful stuff, really really on point, really hard hitting stuff.
Speaker 2: All this.
Speaker 1: So it's doing God's work, is what it is. Whatever God it is, it's not my God, but it's it might be a God, maybe some weird tricks to God making everybody do this. But so if you want to worship that God, do that too. It's all sorts to gods out there for you to worship. There might even be an anti Christ or two out there running around that you can wave the banner for m be a couple of those guys out there. I know there's only supposed to be one, right, but aren't there kind of like, isn't it kind of like an archetype? Am I wrong about that? Am I diluted into thinking that the Antichrist is like an archetype? That maybe it's not just one person, but it's a way of being. I don't know, maybe not. What do I know? I was? I'm not. I'm not a Christian myself anyway, so it's not my business. But anyway, the uh this, We're coming to the end of the Age of Transitions. Here here on Friday night, Ochilli dot com. You know what comes up next is Uncle the broadcast. So do stay tuned if you're listening live, so do that Ochilli dot com. My website is the Age of transitions once again. Remember Thanksgiving, the War on Christmas, Thanksgiving spectacular all day on Thanksgiving. I'll be at the Age of Transitions dot Com. I don't know if it's that long, but it's long anyway, the Age of Transitions dot Com. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying seekers.
Speaker 3: The dot Com Radio network.
Speaker 2: Word Revelation through Conversation The.
Speaker 4: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot.
Speaker 3: Com dot com radio network.
Speaker 5: Oh Chili dot com, Go ahead, call.
Speaker 6: It about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, what do you want to know any.
Speaker 7: Baker's wild claim oswal girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 8: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons.
Speaker 5: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But Okaysal Bilby and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Come on now, has a real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 5: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words, you'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: Nuclear holocaust, what uronium is right called nuclear weapons?
Speaker 5: And other things like lots of.
Speaker 6: In Denial and secret wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 9: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical focal.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 5: Ooh that's interesting, Yeah in the colatoon?
Speaker 1: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 10: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 1: I say, forget Benjamin and Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ochilly dot com radio network.
Speaker 8: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea Olly dot call revelation through conversation.
Speaker 9: If you've expressed like caller schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the airy dot com not necessarily reflect views of dot com or Kelly, and we are not responsible.
Speaker 5: We're any stupidity which might get student.
Speaker 11: Thank you, yeah, oh Chilli dot com.
Speaker 7: Honey honey, honey, honey, hooney, hooney honey.
Speaker 8: This is Moneysey podcast codreat COD read hold on go wait here.
Speaker 2: We pick up your right.
Speaker 8: Hands, your cellphones and hi me and listen to Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 8: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 2: Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 1: Listening to you, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Erin, I'm the nephew. Lawn Hearing Me is the starting show.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Hello Joe Man. Three and fifty one is the episode.
Speaker 1: Here we are Uncle. It's an exciting night.
Speaker 2: We got some boy.
Speaker 1: We're live on the Ocell Radio Network Friday night always uh eleven pm Eastern. We take live calls. You can call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You can also use Skype. If you use Skype, you type a message to Chuck. He calls you. He's Charles Ocelli. Type him a message on Skiper call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We're here, Uncle, excited or what t.
Speaker 8: Now the action last Yes, it looked like a fighter downstairs trying a way to watch that goes.
Speaker 1: Telephone, tell me there we go. We're gonna call already.
Speaker 8: That that's somebody I know it is, all right, call her your on on.
Speaker 2: Excimmy, is it hello? I don't know it is. It could be anyway.
Speaker 8: So yeah, Jimmy, I just told you.
Speaker 2: I told you it was him. He's always the first caller I know.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what's happening with you?
Speaker 7: Well, just uh, same old son. I was wrong on that Lions game. That was a heck coup of battles.
Speaker 1: Somehow they won.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, thank god for our kicker, Thank god for a kicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they won. They won't that I got them? I think I have them.
Speaker 1: I have them this week, and we picked the Lions this week to win.
Speaker 2: Uncle, your your.
Speaker 8: Wife I was five, And then I can put the twenty down. Oh, I say, she said, I'm waiting on her five. Then I can tell that's out.
Speaker 1: That works. Okay. Yeah, Well, I gotta say, uncle, it was a hard job to get you up in front of the microphone tonight. I ain't think because.
Speaker 2: I'm into it. I'm in. I'm in.
Speaker 8: I gotta say, indeed, I'm in. They with boxing because my brother in law, your brother in law in law, uh Dale, we had a we we always fought and we made ourself a ring and we were fighting each other.
Speaker 1: So back when you lived in Florida and on the phone, you and Dale built a boxing ring on the fish farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you would box each other and.
Speaker 2: We had boxing gloves.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe it. So for fun every now and then, you guys would just box each other. Is that it what would happened?
Speaker 8: And so and so. So I got so I got so interested in the boxing. That's how I got interested in watching these boxing matches, Okay.
Speaker 1: Because you used to do boxing for a minute, Okay, so then you you started watching boxing after stop. And of course, right now as we're speaking, the big title match that Netflix has, the Jake Paul versus Mike Tyson, this on. It's it's on right now.
Speaker 2: It's on after the women's though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I mean that is to always the event is last. There's always too ahead of them, and it's always been that way. So when it's that way, it means we've got to go through one and two before they come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we were on the last of the of those matches just before the main title event was about to come on.
Speaker 8: It was the seventh round he started, he started coming down and coming down and this that round is only ten rounds for the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that's on that was on just as we came up. But it was like in the eighth round of that thing, seven or eight, it was something in the want.
Speaker 8: But but but it's a ten rounder and so now it isn't on quite yet soon.
Speaker 2: That's why I wanted to tell that. I told them down there and to pulse it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, when this is over, we're done recording this, we're gonna take it off pause, We're gonna watch it. We're gonna see how Mike Tyson Ferris against this YouTuber guy and we'll just watch and see that. So if this is important, uncle, if anybody calls into the show, don't say anything. Don't tell us what's going on. We want to go and watch it like it's brand new.
Speaker 2: Col Cole, Do not tell me, oh what this thing this fight is.
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 1: You can reference the fight and that's happening.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: We can talk about we can't talk about the slap that happened at the way, and we can talk about you didn't see that, uncle, You didn't see all the drama building up to this.
Speaker 8: I haven't actually I haven't heard tune it up to this. But but then they showed something in the back round.
Speaker 2: I did not hear it.
Speaker 1: Now, Now, Jimmy, have you what do you know about this fight? Do you know anything about Have you been following all the drama with this at all?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 7: Last I heard the fight was delayed because Mike Tysons had some kind of cardiac and farnction, so they had to be delayed.
Speaker 2: Oh so they didn't do what they didn't.
Speaker 1: I would have to think that cardiac situation went farewell for him in the match. You know, he is an old guy, so everybody's saying he's at disadvantage just because of his age. He's almost sixty.
Speaker 2: Look at them.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute before you start closing ages on these guys.
Speaker 2: Uh, look at him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was the other guy's like a kid, he's in twenties or something.
Speaker 2: For you, you're thinking about George, Yeah, and Mohamma.
Speaker 8: Okay, those guys had still had it until the pine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but George's on his pine. Who Jake the kid? No, Tyson's in his prime.
Speaker 2: Has been in his pine.
Speaker 1: He was in his prime in the early eighties, early eighties, that was his prime.
Speaker 2: But that was it. Yeah, I lose tracking. Its old Tyson for old Tyson is fifty eight.
Speaker 5: Fifty eight years old. That's old for a boxer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, under sixty. You said sixty.
Speaker 1: I said close to sixty fifty eighty eight club pretty close.
Speaker 8: Well, well, maybe the does have something to do with it. Of course, the age might have something to do it. But if they don't, what bunnies can handle that is the question. How can their.
Speaker 2: Bonnies handle what's their bodies? But how much? Can?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 1: What? What? What do you think, Jimmy, what's going on with this?
Speaker 7: I think Tyson has got this easy. Buying an unforeseen uh medical emergency, or he goes bananas, the starts fighting the guy. He's gonna win this easy. I think there's gonna be two hits, him hitting the dude and the dude hit the floor the deck.
Speaker 2: This guy is.
Speaker 7: And this guy's not heavy class fighter. He's never bought no real boxer.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's what I say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what, I don't even know what Jake Paul's credentials are. Has he been in an actual boxing match? Has he box for reality?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But he has oh yeah he has hees.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His record is.
Speaker 7: Uh his record is one.
Speaker 1: His record is and one.
Speaker 5: His boxing record is ten and one. He's got seven knockouts.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, okay, wow, that's uh hey, I mean seven. I didn't even know. I just know he has YouTube. I don't know what he does in boxing. That's I mean, that sounds pretty good. Better than I am doing. I've ever done. I'm not boxing, can't no, I won try.
Speaker 2: That's not my sport.
Speaker 8: In Dal's time and his in Dre's Pine, you gotta watch it. He gave you a good punch I started. Yeah, yeah, and it's time.
Speaker 2: But according to what I.
Speaker 5: Now, uncle, according to what I see online. Aaron, by the way, just to follow this up, he started his boxing career in twenty two with six consecutive victories, fighting mostly against former MMA fighters. Okay, just that because Jimmy James said something about MMA, but that was it. He got six consecutive victories starting in twenty twenty against mostly former MMA guys, but also fought him in the uh you know, in a regular boxing ring. Mike Tyson, on the other hand, has a record of fifty and six with forty four knockouts.
Speaker 2: See the difference. You see the difference?
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, I mean, see the difference counts.
Speaker 2: What what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you got me there, Actually what I'm talking Yeah, but some of.
Speaker 5: Those victories came thirty years before this guy started his career. Uncle, let's be honest.
Speaker 8: I mean, well, yeah, well before he and his Korea for the The Challenger.
Speaker 5: Then, yeah, well, Buster Douglas fought him in nineteen ninety. That was his first loss, right, So that's that's at the peak of his career. And you know, so what I'm saying is nineteen nine, you go, thirty years later this guy starts his boxing career, you understand, So thirty years this guy's been, you know since then, since his first lost the Douglas Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I remember the Buster Douglas thing.
Speaker 5: That was a big jeal.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, somebody finally beat Mike Tyson, and then Huts became a name, and and.
Speaker 5: Then he went in for a rematch and promptly lost real quick, but got paid better the second time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep, yeah the other guy got Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah he lost the second time there. Yeah, it didn't make.
Speaker 2: So Tyson de don't have the belt? Well, who does have the belt? No?
Speaker 5: Currently I don't know who currently holds the heavyweight belts. I can find out for you.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering that, Miami. I was been thinking about that, was watching the ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's neither of these guys. This is a thing all of its own. This is a unique promotion.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's emotion funny. Yeah, that's it's an odd I was thinking about that. Who the heck has a belt?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. At the beginning of the show there they had Lennox Lewis and they had Evander Holyfield, and they were like having them at the table interviewing them like, oh, these guys beat Tyson back in the day, and they're asking like, oh, what can Jake Paul do? And oh, well Mike Tyson shell be Yeah, it was earlier on the show they were talking to those guys and Holyfield s has to bite Mark out of his ear.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I heard about that one. I saw that one.
Speaker 8: Fighting somebody in the ring that's.
Speaker 2: A human, not a trying to fight in the ring. Yeah, I heard about.
Speaker 1: That one that was famously Mike Tyson. That was even later on a comeback for him, a comeback match which he lost. That loss that was well, it wasn't his first looss, but it was just I mean, and even then, and this was years ago, you could say like his boxing career was pretty much over then and he was just coming back to do a fight and he lost.
Speaker 2: And it's just ever since.
Speaker 1: That run he had where that amazing run in the eighties, it's it's just never that's what it was. And then since then he's he's done a couple of these promotional things, but they just kind of come up.
Speaker 5: Answering thee answering the heavyweight champion question. This guy's name is oh listen O L E K S A N D R. Okay, it is his first name, Alexander I guess and his last name is us y K became undisputed heavyweight champion after defeating Tyson Fury by split decision in May to unify all four major titles. Okay, the challenging Yeah, and Tyson Fury is funny because uh, Paul's only loss came against let's see the Tommy Fury in February twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Sounded like bother.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know. That's just weird that both their names are Fury. I mean, you know, great name pick for a boxer. But this guy, I mean, I'm guessing that you had pronounced that Alexander Usik. I guess, yeah, anyway, a guy I never even I haven't watched this guy fight. I have no idea about him, but currently holds all four major belts.
Speaker 2: In the heavyweight division.
Speaker 1: All right, he must be good. There you go. Have you heard that guy before?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah I did? Or I don't follow this. I don't.
Speaker 8: I followed at the time, boxing and and and and boxers names and stuff. Sure, but he's back in the way back in the time I was watching him.
Speaker 2: I followed him.
Speaker 8: I kept going from Muhammed Ali down the line to money.
Speaker 2: And his fun course. Yeah sure, I mean sure, sure, all of those Okay that was on the farm for fuck up?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And I mean you're talking about George Foreman in his comeback. I feel like he was in his what mid forties when he came back or was in his fifties.
Speaker 5: He was forty forty something when he won. He became the oldest heavyweight champion I think in his sport.
Speaker 1: Let me see, Yeah, that's still if it was in his forties, that's still considerably younger than what Tyson is now. Yes, for sure, for sure, So you still gotta take that into consideration. Fifty but uncle, uncle, was I went to sixty at come? No, never mind, never.
Speaker 8: Mind, I'm sixty five. He's almost sixty.
Speaker 1: You want you want to fight Mike Tyson?
Speaker 2: Uncle? He you probably knocked me down enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't fight him, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: But maybe money. You probably would tell me.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't put I guess for money maybe yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's what they're doing right now. I'm not a famous in YouTubers, no make cares, so I'm not nobody's giving me the money.
Speaker 7: To fight him for free last year because you can't mess him with them going like tys so dear so you turn on the beat.
Speaker 2: The ship.
Speaker 1: Was that that weird comedian podcaster guy that did that? Jimmy, do you know who that was.
Speaker 7: I think it was just a random idiot.
Speaker 1: Just a random idiot. Okay, So I remember some well, I can't remember the name of this guy, Schwab or something trending Schwab. Is this a real person? I feel like I remember he was on some podcast and he was like kind of poking at Mike Tyson. But I barely even know who that guy even is. I just saw it.
Speaker 5: Foreman won his belt. Foreman won his belt when he was forty five and lost.
Speaker 8: It when he was forty six, so one year after one year back so he won it and then he lost it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he that's unusual full boxing.
Speaker 5: No, it's not that bad that that happens, you know, because you have won two fights over the course of a year back then. And for him, yeah, I mean he held it. I think he defended it once and then got beat up pretty bad by somebody who really really shouldn't have beat him. But he was just too slow at that point. You know, he was powerful.
Speaker 2: Now you can tell in a ving age could say the difference.
Speaker 8: But in the ving when it's gonna show to see how good he it still is in the standpoint against this guy.
Speaker 5: But when I do but realized he did this thirty years ago, and nobody has been older as a champion since.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Oh, yeah, that's true. A college forman.
Speaker 7: A different team Foreman Entice, and this Foreman became a big tumble or tumble art and didn't get ready for his fight the last time. That's why I lost.
Speaker 5: Well, he was always heavy, but he had that you know, those those exceptionally large arms, and he was just beaten on people with power. You know, that was pretty much it. I mean again, poor poor defense at a certain point. I mean, he did not move very well by then. Initially he went in there because he was broke and was trying to raise money so he could uh fund his church because he was a preacher, if you remember.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, and uh wound.
Speaker 5: Up winning the heavyweight title, which was pretty amazing, and there were people that wanted him to fight Tyson a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the challenge are you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Well, no, I'm talking about George Foreman.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is yeah, it's it's easy to lose track all that sea.
Speaker 2: I guess he's using names.
Speaker 5: This is what we're looking at tonight is a massive publicity stunt, you know, to try and raise you know, Jake Paul up or you know, give some more credit to to Tyson. One way or another. It's going to raise one of these guys marketability big time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know how long he has been out of the wing, Tyson, because when I heard when I was with my uh X, it was cousin.
Speaker 2: Excuse the information.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this is important.
Speaker 2: Is her cousin?
Speaker 1: Your exes?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Was what was related related to him to Mike Tyson?
Speaker 2: Like taste something something?
Speaker 1: So your ex wife? Yeah, you had a cousin that was related to Mike Tyson. Okay, guy was dad?
Speaker 2: I was trying to get that street. Yeah, we're talking about that before the show started.
Speaker 8: I know, but I wasn't saying that. But it was her. She had something close to.
Speaker 1: Him and very interesting.
Speaker 5: Tyson's last professional fight, official professional fight, was in two thousand and five, where he lost to Kevin McBride in six rounds.
Speaker 1: He last five kinnis gracious, that was like twenty years.
Speaker 2: Ago, right, nineteen years ago?
Speaker 1: All right, goodness, gracious.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't know because I didn't know. I haven't been.
Speaker 8: Watching it since I left the farm I had. This is the first fight we've been watched since I left the farm. Oh, I mean so I didn't know how what's going on with this minute and in this boxing things.
Speaker 2: But that's the one thing I enjoyed watching.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, Uncle, this all makes me think. We haven't done a video game stream or a VHS stream and probably about a month now, it's been a while.
Speaker 8: Well you haven't even done I know, I was gonna wonder why wasn't we doing one?
Speaker 2: But this piss Saturday.
Speaker 1: Well it's been crazy, right.
Speaker 5: One last thing I want to add to you guys, because this came up before, is that Iron Mike last appeared in the ring in a November twenty twenty exhibition match with Roy Jones Junior. See I knew there was something where there were these exhibition matches.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, exhibition.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he did that in twenty twenty, but his last official fight was in two thousand and five. So there we go. That answers all the questions across the board. Sorry, I just want to make sure I got everything straight for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of questions, that's for sure. But yeah, Uncle, if we do a stream weekend. Well we should do is we should play Bike Tyson's punch Out on Nintendo.
Speaker 2: If we have it, Yes, we have it. We do it, we do. And I didn't renalyze what we had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have that game, so we could play that, play that this week this week and it's a fun game. You know, it'll be the Vintage gaming stream.
Speaker 8: And scream for people to call in if they want to watch, listen to us.
Speaker 5: You know what's hilarious is for a couple of months, for a couple of months, Buster Douglas's punch Out was available for a couple of months only, and then it went away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think he got it was a Sega game, if I remember, I think got a deal for and yeah it was short lived, it was gone.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, it was so funny though, Like I don't think I ever got to see the game. I got to see the Evander Holyfield game on Sega Genesis that was kind of cool and had had a little special feature. If you called your guy the Beast, he would turn green and all his stats would fill up, so you had a perfect killer fighter.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I have no idea why I discovered that. One day but I discovered it one day on Sega Genesis.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: That's fine, But I bet you that Buster Douglas punch Out is like a collector's item.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a rare one.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: It is Mikeyson's punch Out. There's tons of copies of that. I had that game when I was a kid. It's a that's a good Nintendo.
Speaker 8: But when you get a cut shot, you go up with it and then'd be the end of the fight cause the guy would full and if it's strong enough the punch depending on how the punch went.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I wonder which one's more rare, like the punch Out that didn't have Mike Tyson on it, because remember punch Out was a game before that, and then they added Mike Tyson to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then afterwards I think they took him out of it too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they took him out and they put you know, so I'm not sure. Maybe maybe they even put I wonder if Nintendo put Buster Douglas in.
Speaker 1: For a minute, my memory of the original Nintendo game was that at first was Mike Tyson's punch Out. It was a Mike Tyson game. But then they took Mike Tyson out of it, and it was just playing punch Out afterwards. I forget exactly why something happened with Tyson. Maybe he was acting up in the news or something, and then after that it was just this.
Speaker 7: I think it was the time that he went to prison per rape.
Speaker 5: It might have been the prison centers. Yeah, it might have been the prison sentence when they took him out. But here's the thing. I know that punch Out started without Mike Tyson on it, and I know you know why because it was an arcade game. Aaron, Now you might be too young, but there was literally an arcade game a punch Out, yes, okay, which did not feature Mike Tyson. It did feature your bald bull and the other guys that were on there, the crazy, crazy weird fighters that did weird stuff. The one guy actually teleported another guy who like did weird punches like that. You know, was like a big farmer guy. I think they called him Uncle Elmer or something. Uh, and he was like a he'll billy getting punched in the gut and his pants would fall down or whatever. It was, King hippo, King hippo.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But but the the the Champion I think on the original one was like called the Sandman or something.
Speaker 1: Sandman was in Mike Tyson's punch Out. He was not the last guy Sandman. I remember. He was supposed to be from Philadelphia. He was a black guy from Philadelphia. You bought him and he was hard.
Speaker 5: They might have made him second to last when was in there, Yeah, but I think they made him champion. I think he was champion when Tyson's not in the game, and then Tyson's Champion in the game after that, which was funny because I found I found.
Speaker 1: For sure, and it continued to be a franchise after they stopped making of Mike Tyson's I know, and they made different iterations of it over the years. The first one, I don't have a clear man my memory, but I was a kid, was that Mike Tyson's punch Out was the first one. Then they turned it into punch Out. But I might have been missing, you know what version I'm.
Speaker 5: Looking at this and and the home version did start out as Mike Tyson's punch Out. That's the home version, okay, Yeah, but the Arcade game was was a different story. That's there was okay, Okay, but but that's funny because again, Mike Tyson's punch Out. Let's see Mike Tyson's punch Out. It doesn't look like they they I don't think they put arcade archives. Yeah, let's see punch Out as the sports I released by Nintendo in nineteen eighty four. Wow, eighty four was when it was released. Yeah, it was an early Nintendo game, definitely.
Speaker 8: I didn't know you had that attendo a boxing Nintendo fight I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, ye I did. I think I still know the code to go directly to Mike Tyson. Somehow that's burned into my brain for.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, there was a code where you could just fight him.
Speaker 1: I think I still remember it for some for no good reason. I think I could take that in correctly today, nice sadly, but yeah, here we are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, the the Arcade game was released in eighty four. The punch Out game for the Nintendo Entertainment System was released in eighty seven. That's why. Okay, there it is now I solved it, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, great Nintendo game. So if we do a gaming streaming.
Speaker 2: This ST's what it was.
Speaker 8: I think I'm going on I like more boxing once video games, video games. Now, if you king wan more of those video games to do something, I like to do more of them.
Speaker 1: There's another weird old Nintendo boxing games. I never played, but I saw a YouTube of it the other day. I remember seeing it, like pictures of it. I played it. It was called Ring King.
Speaker 5: Yes, Ring Ring King.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you play that one shot?
Speaker 5: I sure did? H And I used to love to actually start a boxer and train him and build him up in that game, which was very hard to do.
Speaker 8: Yep, let's get that if that one, if you can get the YouTube iwash, I'm like, oh, the graphics are actually pretty good on this, and the gameplay is interesting, you like walk around the ring and stuff that's different than the play on like Tyson's punch Out was a lot different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The ring is bizarrely huge. It's like a huge ring that you can move around, and it actually the movement around the ring is great because if you like run away and then run real quick at them and throw an uppercut, you can actually land a punch that knocks the guy out of the ring, like he literally flies out of the ring if you do it just right. It's one of the Power Punches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like a lot of fun. I just have vaker remember big memories of like maybe Nintendo Power was in. I used to have that magazine as a kid, but I never remember playing it. But yeah, it looks cool and you were.
Speaker 8: Small yours fine with you find filing things, firing everything up last when I saw I started on you, on you when you got when you blow them.
Speaker 1: I liked burning fires.
Speaker 2: I know, I know I did videos.
Speaker 1: I don't lie about that.
Speaker 2: I always saw him in his videos, but.
Speaker 1: I was always controlled and make sure it was controlled.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: You had to be safe about being crazy and starting fires. I like to know how you can be control to burn everything down. You just want to burn down the stuff that you want to burn down, not everything. So be careful out there kids, practice safety and don't burn things.
Speaker 2: Push that button and as you're seeing the room, push the button.
Speaker 1: Follow our show, follow this uh we're at Uncle podcast, YouTube, Twitter, x Twitch. We're on all those things. We're on them right now, we're streaming on them. Maybe you're watching us on there for the first time. If you are, thank you and also look forward to a special presentation on Thanksgiving. I will be doing the War on Christmas Thanksgiving Spectacular all Thanksgiving day long. There's my work in graphic for it. So enjoy that little graphic work in progress.
Speaker 2: But oh, by the way, talking about the turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about the turkey? Uncle?
Speaker 8: Anybody see my my thing about he put it thing I told him to put it in.
Speaker 2: In the uh in on my.
Speaker 1: I think iPhone, iPad.
Speaker 2: No, on the on my.
Speaker 1: Wall. Thanks to see this is a thing that I did or something did this morning. I did this this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking. Oh yes, yes, not the turkey.
Speaker 1: Yes, Uncle talking about his instagram so at Uncle podcast on Instagram. We posted something. We posted one of your lunches. We've been posting all of your lunch.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we've been doing some of them too. And also see this turkey. He has a crazy gun some kind of drawing he made.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's you're talking about the War on Christmas Thanksgiving Spectacular. That's what that is. Yeah, that's I drew a picture of a turkey. That is the little logo I'm using for the Thanksgiving special, which I'll be doing a stream all day on Thanksgiving. Oh that one all day long. I'll be streaming all day, uncle, it's gonna be exciting. So there's the little graphic I made just for so far. Isn't that great? It's a turkey with an ar Star style rifle taking aim at a christmaspriese.
Speaker 2: He's not didn't know that was what was.
Speaker 1: He's not playing second fiddle to the other holiday any longer.
Speaker 2: He's had it.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 2: You see you see the you see the gunny hands in his thing.
Speaker 1: That's a bird that's exercising his Second Amendment rights shooting a gun, and he's not scared to do it. I applaud him.
Speaker 8: That's what sounds like a government, well in a way, in a way that it looks.
Speaker 1: I hope the way you explained. And in some weird, bizarre cartoon world which we may in fact be living in one of those. I think it might actually be that, uncle, but I don't know. Otherwise, it's just a weird cartoon of a turkey with a with a gun. That's really stupid. Anyway, we're here, I'm real excited to when we do go downstairs. We watched that Mike Tyson thing. We'll see how it turns out again. If anybody calls in, don't tell us what happened. Do not tell it hasn't happened for us yet. Okay, very important, very important, We're very excited about it.
Speaker 7: Or I have a video game story. I heard what's that. It's an urban legend and it's interesting. I'm curious if anyone knows about it. Anyone listening in the audience calling if you know anything about this. This is a real story. So in the early eighties, in the Portland area and several video arcades, some machines started popping up. There's an unnamed game with just playing back black boxes and a bunch of kids, and then they, you know, they started playing it, and also they stood. It started out kind of pretty much like games of the time, like Alga, but then it started to get progressively more difficult. It started flashing messages that were burnt into their eyes that they would see afterwards. Someone that started having seizures, trouble walking, all these weird things. And then one day at the end of summer, a bunch of the famous men in Black showed up and bands loaded up the games, never to be seen again. And then in two thousand, the late yeah, the late aughts, someone mentioned this whole thing and they came up with a screenshot of the thing, and the name of the game was called Polybius. So if you know anything of Polybius.
Speaker 2: Calling hmm creepy a new one on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds vaguely familiar that story.
Speaker 5: Yeah it does. But I'm almost thinking it's the plot to a movie.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know it sounds like that. Yeah, it sounds like it should be a movie. It'd be a good one.
Speaker 7: This is a legit thing.
Speaker 5: I mean it kind of reminds me partially of that that movie, The Last star Fighter. You remember that one, Aaron the guy, Like, there's a video game that went to the wrong place and it ends up at a trailer park and it's a recruiting thing for an intergalactic space force. Remember that.
Speaker 1: But there's that. And it's also similar to that War Games movie too, where but.
Speaker 7: See where you guys are wrong? Is this happened? I believe in eighty two. Those movies came afterwards?
Speaker 5: Well, war Games is war Games is closed? What year was the original war Games?
Speaker 7: For years?
Speaker 2: What was the original Wargames movie?
Speaker 5: Because that was a early eighties.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, it's like eighty three or four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think eighty three.
Speaker 1: Let me sing, what's up uncle.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jimmy t they're gonna be playing the Green Bay. I just remember.
Speaker 5: Nineteen eighty three, is what it? War games?
Speaker 1: Eighty three? War games, polybius eighty two. He's saying, I think eighty two. Okay, somebody got an apparent screen grab of like the title screen or something.
Speaker 7: Muh well, like a screen shot. Yeah, I guess so, I can't. I looked at it. I don't remember exactly what the screen said, but it was said, and the discussion this guy claimed that he was involved in making this thing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting sounds creepy, sounds scary.
Speaker 5: And there's been lots of stories around the use of video games to recruit kids for different things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean they still do that. The Pentagon was making these recruitment sites that were video game essentially arcades. Yep, they're doing that a couple of years ago. I don't know if they still do that. It's no, no, no, not Republicans. This was the military recruiters. They had like these gaming centers that they would get these gamer kids in there to recruit them for the different branches of the military. So I don't know if they're still running those, but they were a real thing, just like a couple of years ago, I know for sure.
Speaker 2: So that that's happened. Yeah, there's no denying that.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting too, is that the military gets is being creative with their recruiting. They're sponsoring a lot of these drone competitions now too, like these drone racing competitions. I know. The military's heavy into promoting that thing too. So that's another thing in addition to the games.
Speaker 2: That they do.
Speaker 7: Exact you know what I got, Know what I got?
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 7: A bonus when the Navy. I got a T shirt that said let the Journey Begin.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice every girl T shirt of the Service.
Speaker 1: That's what happens. Uncle, you get a T shirt.
Speaker 8: And the one one look at me and say, now he won't he won't make it.
Speaker 2: Be pissed.
Speaker 1: I can get pissed those things bone spurs. Oh yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Yeah, it's it's all right, Kenn, it's gracious. Okay, Well we're here on a Friday. We're not going to be here next week, Chuck. You're off to down.
Speaker 8: Off to Dallas and and and the following will be gone.
Speaker 5: Following right, the following gone a couple of weeks, two weeks, you'll be gone.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, the next following yeah you still, but you still can listen to Sidekick on his show. All right on Thanksgiving Day and Thanksgiving for people that listen the.
Speaker 1: War on Christmas, you're gonna love it. It's gonna be a good time. Thank you for the plug, uncle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, giving you some customers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to reelin customers for both of us, I promise, I'm gonna try to do it.
Speaker 8: You try to get people, well, I'm gone. You can get people to get customers.
Speaker 1: It's an attempts, it's an attempt. Now, the idea, the main idea behind it, Uncle, I will say, is this with live streaming, it's always better the longer that you do a single live stream. Like if you if you can manage to do a live stre for a whole day, that's like a good thing. It sounds bizarre in the world of like short attention spans, like the longer.
Speaker 2: Got a time, but now the time you'll be home alone and.
Speaker 8: You'll be doing that, that would make it may get some more comment. But for both of us to have Amy might have some new customers come when I come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so you won't. You won't be around, but I will be. So I'm going to be doing the show without you. But it'll be good. It'll be good, and it'll be a really long live stream. So the idea is doing a really long live stream. Well, so it's it's kind of testing that out. It's like, okay, i'll make a live stream, a live stream all day. We'll see if we can get a couple of subscribers on the YouTube. Can we get three subscribers from it? I don't know. If I can do that, then success.
Speaker 2: Maybe trying to get I would five or ten.
Speaker 1: I'll try to get five or ten, I will.
Speaker 2: That's that's average for you. If you can get that, it's possible. That's that's the look now I look at it.
Speaker 1: So that was goal number one. Goal number two is just have fun and enjoy and it's gonna be a lot of old stuff I'm putting on there. So it's gonna be fun going.
Speaker 8: Back, and the mind can relax like mine does and went on and nobody here be telling them he has to have his mind relaxed to be a meditation on call. Well and that's what be very meditated, and then you meditate. They tried to get quiet nobody in the house. Of course, of course you got the dogs. But that's who say. But that is hearsay. He has say depending who comes and goes other than that and nobody else.
Speaker 2: So you can do should I should be fine?
Speaker 1: So anyway, Yeah, we're gonna be.
Speaker 7: Doing some fun times, some pickup some cash and what not. I heard the raw Ma people of your very area. Why they were without a guru. They're they're a they're a cult wandering around with no leader. They need someone. They're going up we because uh there their colt leader up and died and the other ones in prison. I see an opportunity.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the Uh the job alert there.
Speaker 2: Who's the These are.
Speaker 1: The listeners you're talking about. Uh, it's a cult. Where exactly was it cult? Was it in l A, Was it in Riverside?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: They're everywhere. They're a similar to the Harry critters Harry Christmas. Uh similar similar. Their last big leader was like this lady that talks like that Holmes woman with the Deep boys, Well, she said she was blessed by their last great leader. Anyway, she died of forty one of a spranged ankle somehow.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: That was young the other big shots from prison, so you know, I guess they're pretty good. It's the whole, you know, Grifton and Gypsy in and I don't know how they make money, but they make money.
Speaker 1: Mhm. It could be a good business to get into. Uncle, Maybe I'll look in at that. Like the sound.
Speaker 7: Oh, they're all new ag, they're all into the chant. They just we got no rudder.
Speaker 2: Now I know.
Speaker 1: Well, I like the sound of it. That's for sure. I'm gonna look into that, uncle, I'm gonna look at what. It's an opportunity. It's a business opportunity.
Speaker 8: Now, Jimmy, you got him wound up in the videos. Well, I do his stuff when videos or stuff on his computing. We're gone so straight to see when I get back, to see what he looks like.
Speaker 1: All businesses on the computer. Now, really, that's that's what I'm saying. That's where it happens.
Speaker 8: Well, business on the computer, it's no doubt because that's where it's going.
Speaker 2: You can see where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: It's already there.
Speaker 2: Oh it's somebody came, it's been, it's cammon gone. It might be gone already.
Speaker 1: It might be living in a some sort of heaven or hell after the apocalypse already happened in twenty twelve, and we're all just pretending it didn't.
Speaker 8: I don't know, pretty sure that could be the end, because like who we didn't want is going to be in Balky Blky with his uh what is what is the steady source? And the spaghetti spaghetti and got me going crazy.
Speaker 1: But that spaghetti ad caused a ripple effect your time and space, and we've never been able to return from it the time you get. But it's kind of good, kind of fun. I'm enjoying myself right now, a lot of fun. We're broadcasting. Let me see, let me see if I can get any semblance of any kind of numbers. And I can't. That's not telling me, but it doesn't matter. I'll find out later. I'll get half of the inkling of what happened later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing fine. All.
Speaker 5: I got about eight minutes left though.
Speaker 1: Well that's even better.
Speaker 2: Look at that minutes. Yeah, that's the befoore.
Speaker 1: That's the best news I've heard all night. Uncle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we started two minutes late, so you need to go two minutes over. That's all, uncle, So you got eight minutes instead of six.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will say, uncle, I'm gonna take this moment right now. I'm gonna I'm gonna before go, I'm gonna give up my shout out at the end of the show, I give that up. I'm not gonna even give one. But what I'm gonna do is take this moment to pat myself on the back. I'm doing it because I reached out to different guests this week. So you got some well, I get somebody reached out to potential guests.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, won't.
Speaker 8: You look at hey, Chuck. I was pushing him. I'm doing this and that is a surprise for me. He's asking you finally did something.
Speaker 2: Collect finally glad to hear it.
Speaker 1: So there I forfeit my shout out in order to shout myself out. I don't know if that's selfish or not, but I just did it. And I don't care.
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 1: It could it could, We'll get people, we will get guests, we will well.
Speaker 2: The sound of what you did it for a starting and that was pretty good. It is I mean from a starting.
Speaker 8: Standpoint, So when I get back to my vacation, I would expect is I guess?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just to say I hope so might That's what I'll be looking for.
Speaker 2: Okay, I better.
Speaker 7: I can get you guys the hell of a guess. But I'm always skirts you I'm not going to show up and I'll look like a jerky.
Speaker 8: Well, that's all depending on sidekick here. Sometimes he wants to and sometimes he don't.
Speaker 1: Can guarantee to schedule it when when we can make it, okay, well, we can guarantee that we can show up to catch a guest.
Speaker 5: If we got a guest, for sure, we can make sure somebody shows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's the regular show where we don't have a guess or like that, Well, we can't do it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that happens, right, well, but with.
Speaker 1: A guess that would I would right my best not to all. I very rarely when I would have guests on the shows over here, is that I would cancel. I can't. I can't remember. Maybe it's only a handful of times, or I've had too but I've had guests. I've had guests cancer on me. I can tell you that they do do that, but they're shock if we have Laine, we're hoping for rain. Is it raining out there? She said something about there, all right, we'll bring it on. That's another thing I believe when I see it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I said. Those were other people.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, I do not know where they have gotten. They have brains sometimes in the wood at department. They don't have any they don't have them. They say, whoa can I vein to them in They were sitting here waiting down the rain and we put the stuff away. Oh and I tell you people just look outside. Don't listen to them and see if Wayne comes. I keep telling him, been here, but nobody listens.
Speaker 2: We don't. It's truly you don't.
Speaker 1: It's true. No rain, no listening, hold, lot of not going. But we have a broadcast. Take that everybody there.
Speaker 2: You go, okay, it's new close right wing down.
Speaker 1: We could do the shout outs for everybody who has not forfeited their shout out. They can do theirs.
Speaker 2: Uncle, you want to, yeah, let them. I'm on. Anybody started Jimmy, he's the only one. Go ahead and say your shut.
Speaker 5: Out, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: It's somebody playing the boxball.
Speaker 7: Shout out. I'll just say, oh, Chuck, I bought a ticket to see that.
Speaker 5: I didn't, but thank you.
Speaker 7: I bought the virtual saying that I just check coat.
Speaker 5: Oh excellent, come on it, oh excellent, thank you. Not not too many people have used the code, so appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I made sure to it had I had to guess because I couldn't get to the other upstage. Finally, somehow I figured out it was Solly ten. That's it.
Speaker 5: Ye yep. Anybody goes to Assassination Conference dot com, you use the code of ten, you get ten percent off. Yeh.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. There we go. That's a pretty good deal. There, there you go.
Speaker 1: I like that shout out. Anybody going to the lansope.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everyone in the conference, good luck. Can enjoy your vacation of the war on Christmas.
Speaker 1: You know I will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go see it, Jebby, thank you, Jimmy.
Speaker 8: That My shout out is for everybody that was listening in the other country, if they will.
Speaker 1: We love our international listeners.
Speaker 5: You tonight we had listeners in Germany and Canada only. That's the only international listeners.
Speaker 8: Not bad, I always say today, Well we appreciate you. I appreciate it. We do shuck. Do you have a shout out?
Speaker 2: You have a shoutout?
Speaker 5: No, you know what I want to just a shout out to everybody who listens, who participates in any way, shape or form with any of the shows on the network. I appreciate you, guys. It's it's been fun. I'm going to be there trying to promote the network. I got some promotional materials coming from Aaron this week, so I should have some stuff there to promote. I'm promoting Age n Uncle, right, Aaron, Yeah, yeah, I gave you stuff for both excellent, so I'll have stuff for Age of Transitions and Uncle at the conference, as well as the O'CELLI effect a bunch of stuff to promote the network. And uh, you know what, anybody who hasn't signed up and wants to attend, virtually, like I said, Assassination Conference dot com and use the codo shellie ten for ten percent off. There you go. There's my shout out time.
Speaker 1: Thank you cool, very good. All right, thank you everybody for listening to this show. It's Uncle theepodcast dot com at Uncle Podcasts on social media networks. Uncle bring us up.
Speaker 8: Really, there's a three fifty one episode Budd