Speaker 1: It's time to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Is it ever acceptable to use garlic out of a jar?
Speaker 1: Or do you have to use fresh garlic? I use garlic out of a jar? You do, I do? Okay, you don't have time to mince that stuff. I know. I'm just saying I didn't know, like how snobby you were on the garlic. Do you always have to use fresh garlic? No, it's okay to use that. It's okay. Thank you. We need to refer to you as chef for the rest of the chef. Ye could you watch the Bear? Oh my god, it was so good. It was good. So you didn't think it was overdone or anything like you're in the kitchen, you're in the trenches. Oh yeah, you did you buy it? I know it's not all one hundred percent accurate, but did you buy it?
Speaker 3: A lot of it is pretty on point good, it's pretty intent.
Speaker 1: I love it. My favorite. Yeah. Okay, that's Hannah. I'm rooting for her.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You always root for everybody but us. Who's going first? She said she would like to go first. You want to go first. I'm going to go first, chef. You're going first, chef? Okay, do you know how to put on the headphones and the crazy song and everything is a Chef shows, no fear, O start it for you when you put the headphones on. Let me just go over to the phones here. I think I think Chef's gonna win. But good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's on the phone. Hey, good morning, this is Charlie. All right, Charlie, here's the deal. If Chef Hannah doesn't win, I'll give you the lumineer's tickets. All right, do you okay? But we're rooting for Chef Hannah. Oh yeah, now, okay, I need hands. We're not. We don't all have to root for her. I need hands. I could just sit here and talk about the bear all day. Yeah, I know, focus, Okay, I'm not. Okay, there's Charlie right there. I got words for you guys here, and uh, she's going first. She wanted to go first. I gave you the opportunity to choose. Twenty seconds on the clock. Ready to go, chef, thumbs up, thumbs up. Here we go, chef from New Orleans. Well yeah, and now she's checking you rig it for right? Here we go, Kimber, he sent this in. Here we go, Purple turkey, purple turkey. Wow, we had a ringer.
Speaker 2: We are a ringer there, Yes, chef purple turkey, purple turkey out of the gate.
Speaker 1: I mean he had to do with kitchen. So do I have to go to urban dictionary for that chili? What is a pope turkey? Email me what it is? Do we need to google home? I mean I want to do it right now? All right, here we go. Your boyfriend Pat sent this in. He said, make sure that you don't get it. So it's the only one that when I shuffled, I put this one aside. You can't have this word. Okay Pat from Past the Baby, Okay, here we go. Combs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Syrup sucker, syrup saucer, syrup sucker, syrup sucker, syrup sucker, Alex, were.
Speaker 2: You talking about that on your Past the Gravings today?
Speaker 1: Syrup suckers? Yeah? Eights? Is she a professional rip leader, a lip breader and a chef? Maybe? Maybe? Holy cow? Wow, we've not seen this before. No, what were you calling syrup suckers Canadians? Canadians on your podcast? Is that on Today's we need like a slur for Canadians? But it's not really offensive. So is that on Today's anytime a Canadian tells you anything, right, syrup sucker, Becky Becky sent this in thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 5: Chubby penguin, Chubby penguin, trumpet, chubby penguin, Chubby penguin, no idea, chubby chubby penguin.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you thought my boy blue? Where did that come from? Chubby penguin? Okay, she got two tie Okay, you can take those off? Does so? Now the pressures on, Alex? Okay, she had a good strategy. I thought you were nuts for going first. I thought you were crazy for going first. Now I see why you went first. Are you kidding me? Right now? Chilly chef syrup sucker? What? Okay? I've never gotten to first two, to be honest. The purple turkey and the syrup sucker. Okay? Has anybody googled purple turch You know what a purple turkey is? I don't know what that is? All right? Here we go. Alex has the headphones on. Are you googling? Are you getting your timers straight? No googling, no Google, just get your timer. Purple turkey, You are a purple turkey. They are actually purple turkeys. Get out of here? Could you get your timer ready?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: You get all David? You're googling, don't you hear there? Google's taken forever. Now get that purple meat? All right? Here we go twenty seconds on the clock from alex one. It all last year. Most wins. Thumbs up. Yeah, Kyle sent this in. Cold cupcake, Cold cupcake. Oh boy, we've got us a game. Okay, cold cupcake. That I was a layup. That was a layup. Here we go. Rry Sherry sent this one in. This is a weird one. This is another one you might have to google later. Thumbs up. Yep.
Speaker 6: Zebra zipper, zebra nipple, zebra zipper, zebra zipper, zebra zipper.
Speaker 7: Oh we got a game, guys, Hannah.
Speaker 1: Did you think he was just gonna let you win? Did you think this animal was gonna be nice to him? Do you think he'll gonna be nice to a listener? What's a zebra zipper? Chilli Urban Dictionary is also known as the chili dictionary. We might not be able to say that. Do you do it while you're doing a purple turkey? Do you zep? Do you un zip a zebra when you're with a purple turkey. We know that. All right, Here we go for the wind or the tie. You're twenty seconds away from going in overtime. Hannah thumbs up. Yeap. Oh all right, Wes sent this one in. I think it's hard. You don't want a super Are you ready in time? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Snore horror, say in snore horror, short horse snore horror, snort horse snore horror.
Speaker 1: I don't know snore horror. And you look at you're saying a different thing. Now, snore horror. That's twenty seconds. Oh damn, we're going into overtime. Baby, get the fast laying Grandma. The beagle games about to roll. Snore horror. It's a terrible thing. Wes, what is the snore horko? Can you look up a store horror for me? No, I don't have time. If you don't look up up Alex, you gotta get out of here. So get her set up. We're going into overtime, Hannah. This is how overtime works. I have one more word. You have to get it. I'm going to give you the word. You have to keep guessing until you get it correct. So he's gonna time you and We're gonna sit here all morning long until you get it right. Don't worry, no pressure.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go, syrup sucker. All right, I got a lot of good ones here.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, are you ready, chilly sir, I say the word, you start timing, Charlie, just go, She's gonna win. Just hang up, Charlie, Nope, can't do it. I got you're still thinking? You got these tickets? Huh okay, okay, okay, all right, here we go. Mundo sent this one in. Oh that's trouble. Yeah, it is big trouble. As soon as I say the word, you start timing. Thumbs up, thumbs up, Hannah could shock the world.
Speaker 4: Leather skirt, leather shirt, leather skirt, leather skirt, leather skirt, leather skirt, skirt, leather skirt, leather.
Speaker 1: Skirt. I'm just thinking.
Speaker 4: Leather shirt, so close, leather skirt, leather shoes, leather skirt, leather skirt, leather shoot skirt, skirt.
Speaker 1: Leather skirt, how much time, leather, leather skirt. He's gonna get it, all right, just right down that time, he's gonna get it. I'm not telling you. I'm not telling you what it is. Until I say it to him, and then you can kick yourself. You can kick yourself on this one. You were so quick out of that I gotta want to talk too loud because he's coming in. You're so quick out of the gate, and I'm like, oh my gosh, she's gonna get it all right, Just listen, all right, come on in, Alex. Alex gonna put the headphones on. We're gonna time you same way we timed Hannah. As soon as I say the word, we start timing you and you keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 3: Dud but doooo doo, Hannah is listening all right, Alex can't.
Speaker 1: Alex can no longer hear me. Here we go with overtime. Mundo sent this one in thumbs up. That's up.
Speaker 2: Leather skirt, leather shirt, leather skirt, skirt.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah said, leather shirt out of the gate. Is that that's what it looks like, leather shirt, skirt.
Speaker 1: I know, very similar once, so you've been there before.
Speaker 2: I after on overtime, you just got to go with things that rhyme with what you think it might be.
Speaker 1: Because you're true. If you don't get so you you talk about this all the time, both of you. Guys. When you get on something, you can't get off of it.
Speaker 2: You cannot get off of it. Leather shirt, leather shirt shirt. She couldn't get off of it. She's like leather shoes. Leather yeah, leather shirts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alex is your winner, Hannah.
Speaker 1: I told Charlie to hang up when you were in overtime and he said, I don't. I told Charlie talent because I knew he was there was still a game, because we didn't need him.
Speaker 2: Charlie looks he did yep, yep, I guess we need you. Congratulations boy, that I do that for the USA today. All right, all right, Hannah, you were awesome. You were chef. You were bad today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, chef, Thank you. All right, Charlie, I've got the Lumineer's tickets for you. October tenth. Woodlands Pavilion tickets go on sale Friday at ten am. What a game, guys, What a game? Start thinking about maybe next week you're listening to the radio, you want to play. Yeah, it could be you could be you taking chili in the overtime next week me somebody will leave me with all right, Chef, great John today, thank you, great game.