Speaker 1: Hi, welcome back. Today's zero it's day one sixty two. We are here myself, Lindsay Sherman of Roadways dot org, Corey of Corey Hues dot org, x Q four twenty of x qour twenty dot com. And not here today with us is Charlie Robinson macro Aggressies dot ioh. He's with us in the spirit. We can all send him love and hopefully we'll see him next week. Jesus Christ Corey, baby, you commute next time you dab.
Speaker 2: It's it's that wags and what you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is this?
Speaker 2: What is it? Is it peach flavored?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What is it? Some bullshit? It never tastes like nothing.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the whole premise of like cush.
Speaker 3: Minz, cush mince, sugar wax.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the whole premise of the hookah culture. Like you're supposed to get different flavors.
Speaker 3: It don't work that way. It's supposed to, but it don't. It's it's not really the.
Speaker 1: Dabs and hooker are not really in the same.
Speaker 3: Like ballgame, correct, correct, correct, but like not even the same thing. But like what he's talking about is ultimately you could get these turpenes. You know, you can get these dabs with the turps and they're fucking flavorful, but they're based on weed. Turps don't make every well, sometimes it'll taste like different fruits because there's only like six or seven urpens in the world that make everything taste like what they taste like. All flavors in the world can be boiled down to like six or seven things that are all in chemical combination, which is really kind of fucking weird, but that expresses itself.
Speaker 1: In bitter, salt, sweet, like.
Speaker 3: Fast, something like something like that. But like they can, the same thing that gives weed pineapple overtones will give pineapple it's flavors. It's literally the same terpens, says turps. No, I got off to a late start. Normally I get that done before we get started, and they rushed me today, rushed.
Speaker 1: An extra hour. Today is the time change, right, so like double not rushed.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh well, I might have missed him up.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe that's what it did it because I got up and it looked at my clock and it said ten thirty, and I was like fuck, I wanted to go get McDonald's breakfast. But then I realized it was nine thirty, and I went and got McDonald's breakfast, and my stomach had been fucked up all day, so I don't know if maybe it was. And then I've been eating left over Halloween candy like an idiot. I just kind of want to go throw.
Speaker 1: Up both of those things you want to throw off.
Speaker 3: I like never want to eat again. Like, the more I eat, the more I'm disgusted by food in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you need like a do a juice cleanse.
Speaker 3: Well I just did a I just I did a forty eight plus twelve that's at like a sixty hour fast.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I do that every like once at least once a month. Yeah, I just I don't like to eat that much. And like the more I eat, the more I'm like, this is gross. We should just absorb sunlight like plants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, let's get our shit together.
Speaker 2: Photo. Yeah, you talk about photo.
Speaker 3: I want to be a photosynthesis nigga, that's what I want to be.
Speaker 2: Really, this is this is not going to work, Okay, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be okay if we turned green and we were your photosynthesis.
Speaker 3: The only thing I've been craving lately is a goddamn chicken parmesan. I've been wanting a chicken parmesan, like a fucking like, I'll pay fifty bucks for a good chicken parmesan if it's fucking work. I've been craving it really a lot lately for some reason. I'm not even Italian. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Aled up plants don't just eat the sun. They also have to get nutrients through their roots, so they're still eating. They're still like physical like matter coming in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mineral shit, per se, per se details details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, per se.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, Well, I was telling the guys I was playing Red Dead Redemption two right before the game. I'm like kind of addicted to it. It's it's really fun. I know I'm super late. I think this game is like I don't know how old it is. I think it's old. I think it's like at least it's at least five years old right now.
Speaker 3: I was like more like ten years old, because I think reddad two is you're playing on one or two two too, Oh, maybe that's five years old. I think the first one maybe ten or more.
Speaker 2: But Red Damn Redemption two is twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, Okay, so six years it's great, It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: So that's so glad. I'm so glad that you're playing a game that's fun, that you're enjoying. Yeah, because I'm playing a game that I put one hundred hours in in the past like two weeks, and I'm fucking I think I hate it. I think I'm angry at it. I think I don't like it, and I can't wait to get out of here and go play it more. And that's what we're talking about. We're talking about Valheim, which is unquestionably the most frustrating game I've ever played in my fucking life. Is a survival game. So when you make it all the way across the other side of the map and you die and you start over at your home base, you lost all of your shit and you're naked and you have nothing and you have to go get your shit back.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like starting the game over every time you die.
Speaker 1: So like, that's not the type of game I can play. You're really bad at that. I'm also like, when you're one hundred hours in like that and then you start hating it, what do you do? Because I'm like, if I'm in a book and I'm halfway through. I'm like, I have to.
Speaker 3: You have to keep going. I've got it. I got like a thousand hours to finish the game at LEAs, so I got to keep going no matter how much I hate it.
Speaker 1: I've never quit a game before.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think I've played them all once. I unless I like, within the first like hour, I'm like, man, never mind, I don't want to play this game.
Speaker 3: The only game I've given up on recently, honestly is Hunt Showdown, and that is just because it is an absolutely brutal first person shooter that you will die every time you play. Like ninety percent of the time you play that game, you will lose. I've got like eight hundred hours in that fucking game, and I finally got tired of losing.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred Yeah damn yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, things.
Speaker 1: Got cold and I got like move straight back into gaming.
Speaker 3: Games are supposed to be fun. I'm trying to have fun, and I keep playing these games. There are no fun.
Speaker 1: Dude, play Harry Potter super Fun, Hogwarts.
Speaker 3: Legacy, right, I plan on getting that. It's been down to like twenty bucks on sale and stuff. The problem is I play on a piece of shit Mini PC and I do all my gaming through g Force now cloud Gaming, which is great because I get to play on like forty nineties, like the top systems in the world. Every game I play is like beautiful and I can only pay twenty bucks a month for it. But it has a limited it doesn't have every game. It doesn't have that some of the bigger franchises it doesn't have. So that's so.
Speaker 1: Fun after Us also super fun also Child of Light. But I don't think either of you would like either of those two games. I loved though they're very much. They're pretty curly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't got time to play whole buch should say I play.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because yeah, they're doing stuff like basketball and you go to the gym and you like have a life and like, what's.
Speaker 1: Up with this shit? Yeah you too. I just also play games. Yeah, I actually really don't like in spring and summer, I'm like, I'm too busy. I'm like I can't. I'm maybe a couple hours a week, but once he starts getting cold out, I don't have a bunch of yard chores and shit, I'm like, you got plenty of time.
Speaker 3: It's about to get really cold here and snowy. We're getting our first like real what we had a real So we had a snow last weekend. I saw it as I was driving out of town. But we have we're having a real snow. You're it's gonna get like a foot down in Denver.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all got some climate changeling on that there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, global warming, global warming and full effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, global woman callsing it to snip.
Speaker 3: The propaganda on the on the weather in Colorado is unfrecking believable. They can't do the weather. It was like sixty something degrees the other day, and they're like, it's unusually high for this time of year, and they kept emphasizing how warm it was when it was cold as fuck outside. And then I was like, well, let me go and check the records on when the fuck when it was. They kept saying how warm it was, So I went and checked, it's this warm like every other year. It was like every other year it was this fucking warm. They just they just they have to insert the propaganda into even the fucking weather. I swear to god, if you're so dumb it could still believe that global warming is happening the way that they're saying, you're fucking retarded and you don't deserve to live.
Speaker 4: There you go serve to live.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're putting them on net least like the non deserving.
Speaker 3: Like I just don't get how like ninety seven percent of carbon emissions are natural, but people still think it's it's man made. It's it's really unbelievable. You have to be so stupid to really fucking believe global warming is happening. It's really unbelievable. And all these records that they keep saying are being broken, you check them when you really look and see when they were a last that it was like a hundred years ago. It was the same temperature and it got broken by like half a degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you're like, this is nothing about this is new. Actually, these are just cycles within cycles we're going through.
Speaker 3: Even I'm Asheville. Asheville got wrecked in this hurricane. It got wrecked one hundred years ago. Yeah, in nineteen sixteen it was flooded.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, why too, And people are like no, but no, but the no, but the geo engineering, like yeah, cool, okay, but also this has happened before either way, it doesn't actually fucking matter. I mean it matters. I wish all those people didn't die and like their homes weren't ruined. And you know what's really cool about that? Though these people are coming out. The government's like, dude, your your road's not going to be here for like seven months of two years, who knows how long. And then these people are like, all right, whatever, and they come out with their bulldozers and they're like, here's your road. Like what it took me. It took us a week, got a couple of guys together and a couple like heavy duty machines and it's done.
Speaker 2: Well. No, Now, when they were saying that how long it was going to take as a North Carolinia, yeah they were correct because n C doot them. Ninjas are slow Yeah all right, I mean they slow slow. Yeah, whatever project they own, it's a ten to fifteen.
Speaker 4: Year project absolutely, yeah, yes, and.
Speaker 2: In its every time. I mean they should take no time.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't have government doing anything like except maybe war and defending us. That's it. Like they don't do anything, well, nothing, none of it. We shouldn't have it.
Speaker 2: Well, people take advantage of dad. So the people that they they contract out too and all that stuff because it's it's easy money, you know.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, we need seventeen of us here, and like we gotta have a break every hour, and our lunch is like three hours, and we can't work if it's over like eighty. We can't work if it's under sixty.
Speaker 4: So we need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there'll be ten guys out there watching a guy, you know, on a damn steamroller, and they're just watching him. I'm just like, couldn't y'all be working on something else. They're like, we gotta, we gotta supervise this guy. So it's just it's just a very slow process. I think. Isn't it correct that North Carolina has the the most highways in America? Isn't that right? I think, say, like we've got the most smiles of road.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't that be California, right?
Speaker 3: I think California or Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me let me make sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like the most on that side, the most of the small states. Uh yeah, I don't know. People they don't think and if you tell them that stuff, if you're like, yeah, this same STU happened one hundred years ago, They're like, no, it was it was either climate change or it was the government. Like there's only two options we have. Okay, well who did it last time? Then?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. They got the most amiles of state supported road so most of our most of our roads are state supported. That's why it takes for everybody to fix them.
Speaker 1: Weird. So like places have non state supported.
Speaker 4: Roads federal, they're all federal.
Speaker 1: Like my street is federal street. I don't know. I got weirded out when there was tolls over there in the in the eastern half of the nation when I did some road trips over there, because the only other time I was seeing tolls in my life was driving through Turkey, like the country. So I was like, wait, what, I didn't know we had those in the United States. We definitely don't have him in the West.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry. North Carolina's too. Taxas is number one both in state supported roads and most miles of roads. I got six hundred and fifty four nine hundred and twenty three miles of roadway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you need your redneck friends with their tractors instead because they're actually gonna get shit done. Remember that guy. I think this was I don't remember where, but a couple of years back, the government somewhere in some town or whatever was like, well, we need stairs in this park just going from like the park to the parking lot. It's just like ten feet or something. It's going to take like six months. It's going to be like three million dollars or whatever. And this sky like went out three hundred bucks one day built the stairs and it's like, yeah, they're great. And then what do they do. They demolish his stairs because they're not they're not up to their standards or whatever. I'm like, he decay, he did it to code. They just really know, it's just not the ones that we wanted there, so we're going to remove yours that were fine and then spend all this money into.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a story that is seemingly taking the Internet by force today, and that is the who wants the guests Peanut, So please let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: Is it a squirrel or a raccoon or something? And I can't scroll him by because it's out it dough.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that how many fucking memes popped up before I even found out about this. There was a hundred memes about this before I even got out of bed.
Speaker 4: It was yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Internet, wild fucking government could just come into your house and steal That guy had a sanctuary, wildlife sanctuary, So as far as I understand, he has the right to have animals that you wouldn't otherwise be able to have his pets.
Speaker 3: So I guess you're not allowed to have wild animals that are animals that are deemed wild, like squirrels or sanctuary.
Speaker 1: And he was a sanctuary, that's true, I mean, like there are wildlife sanctuaries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know if it was a sanctuary sanctuary or did he take in like lost pets or what did he do? Actually don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Know the details. I just know that he has an official sanctuary, and therefore I would have thought he had the right, Okay, and even if he didn't, even there are laws. You're nasos have squirrels, You're nasos have raccoons's pets, But why the fuck did you have to kill them? Like why would you take them and be like they're dead now? Like instantly, I.
Speaker 3: Know they could have just taken them and fed them to some Haitians in Ohio or whatever the fuck they were.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a hoax.
Speaker 1: Okay, Haitians only eat cats in Haiti, not.
Speaker 2: In the EU.
Speaker 3: Well, it's hilarious because like the I was gonna say, the Obama administration, Yeah, the Biden administration is like doing up to They're allowing up to thirty hours of overtime for people to process these Haitian immigrants into the system and get them approved for permanent status basically while they await their immigration hearings because they're anticipating they're anticipating Trump winning and that's you know, and so they're trying to ge everything in before he gets in there. So totally not mean to change the subject, but we got the election coming up, and so all the shit that Biden has done, can't Trump just go in and undo? Because I heard that they were trying to give Ukraine like a trillion dollars over ten years or something along those lines, and they were trying to make it so that Trump couldn't undo it. Is it legal for them to do things that he can't undo? Can he just go in and undo it?
Speaker 2: I guess unless they pass one of those bills.
Speaker 3: That's us. This is going to be permanent because we don't want Trump to ever overturn it.
Speaker 1: Right, well, pretty much you pass another bill in order to undo it, but you'd still.
Speaker 2: Have to get that done the bill of the bill, So the bill of the bill.
Speaker 1: A double bill. You you can't. Like, if it's an executive order, then yes, it can be undone because and by the way, we shouldn't even have that. But like, if that's what he's doing, then Trump could undo it. But if it is, yeah, if the legislature is doing it, no, it just takes some time. It would take further legislation. It's just pretty stupid. This is like my whole point is it shouldn't fucking matter who wins on Tuesday, Like it shouldn't matter at all, Like who the fuck who gave them so much power that it matters. It shouldn't matter. You shouldn't have executive orders, shouldn't have what this guy's ahead of the fucking military. That's it, I should be it. What else is he doing? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Well, no matter who wins, we know that Israel's gonna win. So you know, I try to look at the upsides of Trump winning, and there are a lot of guests we're not going to be communists tomorrow. But if his term is anything like his first term, I mean, he's gonna put a bunch of nacom's in there. He's already talking about Mike Pompeo as like secretary of Defense? Are you fucking kidding me? Like he Trump is no fucking savior at all. He's gonna fuck us like he did the first time around. He did some good things, but overall, like we we were an intilligens slash mafia state basically under Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so right, Well, I don't I don't know. I've been thinking about this a lot recently. And when they say that, you know, we always say your votes doesn't matter and things like that, and I was like, okay, and that could be the case. But if that's the case, what the hell are they going to these dns? Like why in twenty twenty would you go to the extent of purposely stealing it? Like everybody knows it was purposely where everybody who wants to it meant to what the numbers say. You go to sleep, Trump's in a huge lead, and overnight when they're not counting, you wake up the next morning. You gotta spike straight up spikes like that don't happen where every single vatut you have come in is for bide, every single one. So it's just like I think, in a way, they may have and this, and some people could disagree with me, but they may have subvertedly tricked people into thinking that nothing they do does matter, and so people do nothing and all they say is, you know, two parties and against and all that, when obviously there is something at play right now where they absolutely positively don't want this particular gentleman in and they will go to the extents that they have went to to make sure he's not in for whatever reason it is. We don't know, Okay, but I think maybe, and we say this before they're not able to pull off the double triple whammy. Maybe if they just put that birdie out there that nothing you ever does matter, that nothing you ever do matters, your vote doesn't matter, you doing this or that doesn't matter, then they keeps you in your proper place. Because there's only there's only two ways to destroy the machine. You've got to destroy it from within. That that comes with infiltration, okay, cunning, or you have to exert so much force on the outside of the machine that you break its shell and hull. Yeah, that's it. There's only two ways to take it down, all right, before it reveals itself, because it will be rebuilt. This is a cycle. It's destroyed. There's years of kumbayad and we made it and then it reveals. It's like the yeah, yeah, yeah, and it reveals because of our our our our greedy nature. There's a what's it a high impact I can't think of his name, but he's had so many YouTube channels and stuff, and he always banksters and all that, and I'm just like, okay, So before the quote unquote banksters, what was the problem then, because I mean, you won't go into the bank and get money and stuff. What was the problem then? We had rulers, we had slavery, we had things of that nature. So what was the issue then? It's just people in general. At the end of the day, I want all the ship and I want people to succumb to whatever my rules are, and I want to be on the top of the mail. I mean, let's just see it.
Speaker 3: So well, it seems as though things are we don't have a single ruler like that. It seems that things are very ideologically driven, like they have these preconceived notions in mind, right, Like I'm assuming it's they all communists, so they must assume communism must fucking work on some level, right, So that's why they pushing us in that direction. Maybe be better if we just got rid of the charade of democracy in the first place, really honestly, because that's what it is. It's a fucking charade that's going on right ahead.
Speaker 1: To even have democracy. The idea that we do is the reason why people don't like the electoral college. And really the electoral college is there for a reason because we're a constitutional republic and that system seems to be pretty fucking excellent until you start getting the bloated federal government and start centralizing power there, which is like, that's why it's like it in a way, it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Well when you think about it, and you have such complex issues in government, the vast majority of which the average person is never even told about, like the vast majority of dealings of government, we just don't even know about their interactions with other countries and whatnot. And so the idea of voting for people to go in and handle this thing is like adults asking their children advice on how to handle their economics, right, Like, that would never happen because the children don't have enough information. We don't have enough information to make any rational decisions on government period at all. So this brings me back to the concept of I've been thinking about this a lot lately because if we don't have accurate information and we can't make good decisions about government and our decisions that would lead us to voting in certain ways. If we don't have good information, therefore, we cannot possibly ever accurately or well, I don't know the world I'm looking for, but knowledge fully we're elect or pass a vote for the right person who really represents our belief systems. Therefore, we're back to how can we be taxed if we don't have representation because we can't even understand the issues if we're not told the truth about the issues, right, And That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Do people even have the capability of like deciding something outside of just they're really minimalistic like narcissistic identity, emotional like chaos, right Like if you're like, hey, should we have legalized marijuana, they're not actually thinking about like what are the pros and cons, like who does it benefit? Like what could we be used for nothing at all? They're just like do I like it personally? Do I want to say I'm the type of person who says yes to that? Or do I want to say I'm the type of person who says no to that? Like how will people view me? And like how will I feel about it? And that's ninety seven percent of humans.
Speaker 3: Like really, like it's almost appear that our society and our government shouldn't really be concerned with things outside the realms of financial distributions. Manufacturing maybe to some re education if it's not handled at a local level, but nobody's ever people are. They're pushed into a corner based on social issue. As it seems that's all that everyone ever fucking talks about in people's feelings and like real issues like manufacturing in America. I haven't heard anybody talking about manufacturing in America this entire election cycle. Yeah, that's an important fucking issue. We should get back to manufacturing in America.
Speaker 1: Well do you think Trump talks about that a bit?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, well yeah, cutting back imposing those tears and stuff to kind of be like, oh okay, now it's been more beneficial for me to be back in America. And or I keep telling people that it's like the the whole text thing in we know that it's not great all right overall, But if you tax businesses and corporations lists, then it does open up more jobs. Just I mean, they ain't gotta pay, if they ain't gotta pay that money out, then.
Speaker 1: If they can stay here, yeah and be happy doing it. Yeah, there's more, there's more for us here.
Speaker 3: Well, they end up running the country through financing debt, So what the fuck did they need our money for? Like if you were to add up all the money in my life that I ever should have paid in taxes, it wouldn't even cover like the fin on a fucking missile that they fired into fucking Gaza, not one. It wouldn't even cover one little tiny piece. Let's say in my whole life, I have a total tax dead of thirty thousand dollars or forty thousand dollars, which is probably reasonable in my lifetime. That ain't shit. That's nothing. That's that's their forty oath there. That's a hammer and a toilet, you know what I mean, Like, that's it's it's infuriate taxes. Honestly, I've been infuriating me for the past, like for it's been growing, but a lot lately because they're so fucking stupid and I haven't paid them in so long. There's gonna be some repercussion at some time, so I'm starting to prepare myself for that. But it's fucking ridiculous. Yeah, it's very ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, it's illegal also and unconstitutional.
Speaker 3: But I looked up some of the constitutional arguments for taxation and they completely contradict the thirteenth Amendment, which says which outlaws indentured servitude. Yes, right, And so if I have to pay twenty percent of my money in taxes, that equates to twenty percent of my time was forced labor.
Speaker 1: And they also didn't ratify the income tax anyway, So it's just not legal at all. It's unconstitutionally, it's illegal, it's not lawful, and I think it's mostly emotional or it's rather psychological, right, Like, if they keep you in that space where you're like, oh, the government is my big daddy and I have to like you know, pay out to them.
Speaker 3: Then you're not You're not a free person, period.
Speaker 1: Right, and you don't feel like a free person, and you feel like you take orders and you feel like you have to succumb to whatever, and so you're just easily controlled.
Speaker 3: And when you read the writings of the founding fathers, they didn't have this intention at all, like, not at all. And you know, the Boston Tea Party is a great example. A tax on tea led to the declaration of independence in the Revolution. A small tax on a product. Yeah, I mean, how can they argue in court that they intended for our incomes to ever be taxed? Ever? I don't think anyone could. But when you go back, I've looked at some of the case law, and the case law a lot of it goes back to the fifties, sixties, and seventies. There hasn't been a lot of reintroduction in recent years, and perhaps there should. Perhaps there should, because maybe now we have a Supreme Court who will look at taxation a little differently, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is one of the things people are talking about. If Trump's talking about tariffs and all this and like actually getting rid of some of the taxes on middle and lower class people, then it goes back to having to reduce the government itself, right, the size of it, which again is like that is the intention of the founding fathers to not have a bloated federal government. The federal is only there when the states need to be united for defense and and maybe a few other minimal tasks. Right, and that's it. Uh, And we would go back towards that. I don't know if we'll ever actually fully regain like the tiny role the federal government should be playing, but he would actually have to slash like a shitload of programs, and that would be fantastic. Like I not much would make me happier that I think is technically possible. There's a lot that would make me happier that I don't think is actually possible, but like, that is technically possible, and it would make me so happy, which we would, We would hit so many positives at once, right, less taxes for us, less burden for us, more sense of freedom and the ideals of what this country actually was supposed to be. And then a smaller federal government would be great.
Speaker 3: So how the fuck are they going to steal this thing on Tuesday? Because they're going to They're going to do They're gonna do everything they can.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're gonna win though, because I really like you, you can see signs all over the world actually of like very powerful forces support Trump. I don't think they're gonna get away with it. I mean, I'll be happy to eat my hat if I'm wrong, But that's just my feeling about it.
Speaker 3: These people have no fucking scruples. They have no scruples at all. They will you know, they'll get caught red handed and just lie right to your face about it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's true, but remember, like you said, like the king of kings, right, the Israel will be happy either way. So like the lower level powerful people, I don't think they like Kamala. Like even the media has turned against her. The fucking media is not sucking her dick. That's amazing. They just came out and called her shit recently. Right, what did she say something about? Like Trump was saying women are stupid or whatever.
Speaker 2: In the media was like, antually.
Speaker 1: That's not what he said. I'm like the media said that.
Speaker 3: Well, the funny thing is she's they The media has been all over her for pandering to Jews and Muslims differently over her messaging on what's happening in Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 1: You can't play both sides, lady.
Speaker 3: No, And she did, and she put out she actually released video ads to both communities that were totally oh yeah, contradictory. How to fuck do you do that? And that's unbelievable, Like they're not gonna you just.
Speaker 2: Do it, you just do it, like it's not it's not about how you do it, you just do it. That's that's that's the whole premise. And I've noticed that she's had performers at a bunch of her rallies, which she just recently had a Glorilla okay yeah at one of her rallies, and I was like, and of course this is pandroom for the for the Black vote, but I'm like, you can't actually have Glorilla perform because she can't perform a song cleanly because she is like vulgar, like a dude. Like her entire song is talking about her pussy. I mean, like pretty much like if you want to be honest, and I mean it's like cuss word, cuss word, cuss word, Nigga's cussword cus. I mean, it's just like that's just what her songs are like they're like over the top vulgar. So it's like I seen the clip of her performing and she's just sitting there and she's just like saying nothing and the music just playing in the background and girls are dancing. I'm like, like, you might want to pick somebody else who would actually be able to perform a song, you know, at your at your particular rally.
Speaker 1: But nobody who has any like actual lyrics would want to perform there because they have some sort of brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What I don't get it, and I don't get it on either side is that when they get up there and they got the damn teleprophert going, or if the teleprompters down, like what was it a CARDI B they had to bring her a damn a cell phone so she can read off, you know, what she was supposed to say during that time. I'm like, she's just sitting there like yeah, yeah, yeah, vote yeah, Kamala. Who nobody's gonna help me out here? Okay, oh yeah, here we go, here we go? All right? Is she sitting She's like it's like a report in sixth grade, Like it's like Willinsky. It's like Willansky said and now I'm gonna go off script. And what they said was, I was like, you're looking right down there. I was like, you can't go off script. And then I see you look down and read the script. I'm like, come on, now, this is bad. Like does anybody have like a like a thought that they could go up there and they could convey to all these people of why they they should vote for Kamala, Harris or Walls. I mean, that's all I'm saying. Is anybody have an original fault?
Speaker 1: I guess not when you're lying. Maybe that's it because I've seen Cardi B. They showed they showed like a reel of her on TikTok, like not that long ago, talking about why we can't like Kamala because I don't even remember what Ukraine wore something, and she made some sense. She's not like the most erudype person, right, but she was like talking about things and they made sense and maybe you actually just have to believe it in order to say shit out loud to people.
Speaker 2: She also said she got fat girl pussy. I was like, you know what I'm saying, and she's saying that, she's saying that fat fat girls got good pussy, that's what she's saying. So she said she was blessed with fat girls like that.
Speaker 3: Why, bro, No, I've seen a couple.
Speaker 2: Hey they said that's where it's at. But you know what I'm saying, that's where it's at. And that's that's what she said. She had, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, and it was funny, Like it was funny how they how they got a what was it? They got eminem to go up there and indoors Kamala.
Speaker 3: Scott was they got something on him? Yeah, Scott j I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Hating her doubt, Scott Jennings was like, how are you going to talk about stuff that Trump has allegedly did did to women when we've got em and m who his lyrics are like straight up degrading women and domestic violence and kind of.
Speaker 1: In a trunk murdering them.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I mean, I mean it's just like, could you pick somebody else? It's like, no, it seemed like a good.
Speaker 4: One, dude.
Speaker 1: Well it's as people pointed out, every single person who's endorsing Kamala is on the p Diddy tapes, I'm sure like they's like all these pictures like indoors Kamala, here's the Here they are with P Diddy. Here, here they are with.
Speaker 2: And you know what's funny about that is the fact how.
Speaker 3: Many people we've seen at these P Diddy parties.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is about a month ago, nobody was putting support out there, like like these entertainers saying, oh, I'm not I'm not going to put my support out there for either candidate and you Diddy, And then they were like just like that.
Speaker 1: That's fucking yeah. So what Cardi B two She out there raping young kids.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, but she is getting done by some other dude while she's praying with another man's baby.
Speaker 3: I don't see that.
Speaker 1: That would not make me go out and publicly say some shit. I'd be like, okay, show them like I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, showed me. It was all consitting adults at the freak call, was it?
Speaker 1: And it's still going to benefit my brand overall, whether it's good or bad, because like, right, no press is bad press.
Speaker 3: One thing, there's been a lot of like uh seemingly speculation rumor about P Diddy and whatnot. But I just saw on a clip from like the real news like a news channel eight or something like that that said that witnesses come forward who saw P Diddy engage in sexual acts with two celebrity miners on tape. I was like, holy shit, That to me was like the most substantive thing that I've seen so far that would indicate that all these rumors that people are talking about Ditty is true.
Speaker 1: I would say also all the times Dustin Bieber basically says that he was raped by him.
Speaker 3: Bro, he got raped a bunch of times and then he got the fucking droopy face from the jab. Oh my god. I feel so bad for that guy. I know he's only got a couple hundred million dollars that he got from Black Rock when he sold his catalog to them to live on the rest of his life.
Speaker 1: But he still needs a hug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: He said a hug would do him very good, right man, some therapy.
Speaker 1: He's some good people around him, and he's put his feet on the earth and he's to eat some fucking quene water or something.
Speaker 2: Look, man, I mean he had came up with support for a Canons.
Speaker 1: I think he's like, you guys can go fuck yourself. I will go fucking live with this anytime. I'm ready. I got so much dirt on you because like it's embarrassing to have to say I was raped by so and so, but also like you're the ones going to jail for it, not me, right.
Speaker 2: You see, here's what I wonder though. Okay, maybe that happened when it was younger. But then you do the uh, the reverse, the reverse Wendy, which is when they get of age, then you force them to do it to somebody else who's a minor and get them on tape. Yeah, now you're complicit. Okay, now you're a part of this fully all right. We get you early on and then we get you later. Another way, they used to say, with like people who are abusive and things of that nature, they were abused as a child, then yeah, they get put back in that circle.
Speaker 1: I did it my friend's little sister. We'd be like going out to smoke. We'd be like, come out here, because you're gonna smoke this too, so you can't tell on us that we smoked because you smoked too. It's just so fucked up, dude, Yep, such a bad person.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, yep.
Speaker 2: So don't worry because we're all bad, all right, We're all villains in somebody's story. Okay, it's just out about that at all. And so that's that's what I'm saying. So we we've all used peer press, so we see it on a local level. If you actually go back and you look at your life, you can see why shit is corrupt. And then at the end of the day, with shriggy shoulders, you'd be like, well.
Speaker 1: You know, if.
Speaker 2: I go back and I look at the way that I operated back in the day, yeah, I was probably doing I was doing some shit that was out of line.
Speaker 1: That's a thing that was like, I would never do that again. So like I've evolved, right, I've heeled, I've evolved, I've grown. Like these motherfuckers are still acting like playground rules.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and shit like damn grow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Some of us get out of it, but some of us that the game in snarlss okay, and at that point in time, you know, you're just in it. And a lot of times it is because there is some type of financial payoff at the end. Most people don't just do it just to be you know, just ships and giggles. You know, like serial killers. You know, it's just kind of what gets me. Most people are doing it for financial gain, some type of status, some type of celebrity starting. So once that's dangled in front of somebody, it's always and once you step into that realm, it's just really difficult to get out because you know you'll lose it all if you try to leave.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, including your life in a lot.
Speaker 2: Of cases, just potential for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people too who are like, you know, they seem cool, they seem honest, they seem genuine, they get pretty big. All of a sudden, shit changes a little bit, and like then the content they produce is questionable and you're like, I'm not really sure. You seem to be chilling for some people now and like you weren't before, but now you are. And I don't always think it's for money. I think sometimes they were like, hey, we'll let you stay alive and we won't hurt your family if you just say these things every once in a while.
Speaker 2: That always works. Yeah, that does still work, Okay the end of the day. That's that's a that's a good one to hang over. I don't know, I see this. I see this probably more for a lot of women, because especially women who are in the entertainment sphere, because it seems as long as they play along, their career is pretty good. But some of these that I see, like their career ends early, like twenty two they got a hit, and then at twenty four, like they get because everybody's music is written for him almost there's a few people who actually write their own music. So they didn't play along as long as they should have, and so they end up getting pushed to the back and we get the next hot thing, even though they would still technically being their prime. So I kind of see that as like, let's say, like the Cassie deal, like she came out with the hit and whatever, and she didn't write that song. It was given to her, and you know her indeed he started falling out and her career you're just straight nosede yeah, gone, there is no career. What career if you don't play the game, there is no career, okay, because we will take that from you in a heartbeat. So I think they keeps a lot of people in and they're willing to to sell their soul basically to maintain their career, the fame, the fortune, and all that comes along with it.
Speaker 1: I was just like, why, I don't know. I just don't have that same fear, I guess, but I also was born in the shit and had to work my way to hear, so I'm not scared of fucking having to work. I think they're like, I couldn't possibly work, Like right, like, you're you got some shit going on, you have some issues you need to figure out if you're that fucked up, but you can't like make yourself survive without this parasitic system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, a collect just a collection of worldly things. Just like, hey, you could go stay in that apartment and you know, in whatever city you're in that little dinky apartment, or you can stay in this crib. This's got fifty rooms, and you got damn pool boy. He'll come and rub you down and rub your ass crack and shave you down, and you can jump into the damn eighty five degree waters right out back. Matter of fact, we got four pools. Okay. I mean, well, you got somebody who chauffeurs you everywhere. You got your Louis Vaton and you see what I'm saying. It's just like you dangle it in front of people and they're like, oh man, I'm living to dream. You get to travel the world.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't get it though most people.
Speaker 1: I used to say shit like oh man, I was like totally just like fuck Johnny Depp. And then one day someone's like, dude, if Johnny Depp walked up to you right now, I was like, let's fuck, would you actually just go fuck him? And I'm like, actually, no, like that'd be really weird, like like I wouldn't be into it at all. I wouldn't be able to do it. No, oh I wouldn't. And then I just realized, like, actually, I don't really know how any of these motherfuckers just like fuck, Like I don't. That's a different mentality. Oh it is so fuck But yeah, yeah, I think it's like most humans. I'm just like, I think there's like a percentage of people who can only engage in sexual activity when they're like genuinely emotionally connected to it, and then like the rest of the population like actually.
Speaker 2: Could just mainly just me and day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like more men, but it's both though, I mean, like, uh uh.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit. It's a little bit more few and far between on women like they have to have. It's gotta be some some type of certain financial backing before me. And there has to be no financial backing. It just has to be air and opportunity. It's just it's just all there is. And that's the way that it that it has to be in order for the species to continue. You can't leave it to whether whether you know she's dead, right, I mean, my goodness, I did, But I mean because uh, most men don't have kids anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, we don't even find the women who could produce a lot of children are not the attractive ones, right.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is, uh, I don't know if society has changed or I've changed, But my whole life until the last couple of years, I remember, like most I remember women as being much more attractive in general than the than recent years. And I live in Fort Collins, which was a college town, and I ain't never seen a bigger collection of homely chicks in my fucking life. But it is playing Jane City, Watch out for the watch for playing James.
Speaker 2: They get down, son, I'm talking about they get all the way down, Okay, doing it bo They be out there doing all kinds.
Speaker 3: I just remember growing up, I go out to the go out to the nightclub. I was in there. I went to raves for a long time. You know, I was a very active person in the social scene, and it was a lot of attractive women wherever I was in Florida or even in Denver in the nineties, Like, but now it's it's like Jesus Christ, I'm lucky. If one in ten women stands out to me, I was like, wow, she's she's good looking.
Speaker 1: But again, the style so like, the haircuts are fucking ugly. The pants are like chants from like the eighties and they're like pulled up to your tits and ship like it is the style. It's not attractive. So I don't think the women became ugly. I think like the way they're dressing themselves is really bad, really bad, and that's hot to like the younger crowd, which is just weird.
Speaker 2: So like, you know, they the younger crowd actually didn't find anything hot, to be honest, that's true. They don't want to. I don't want it. They said it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, six scenes and movies are we don't want to see those anymore.
Speaker 3: It's like it takes way too much, all right, it's the microplastics and whoever did this to be fucking executed in the public square?
Speaker 2: To man, it's it's low that'll be out there's uh standing out in the in the middle of their campus with one of those I U D s when it one of the thing with the where you slide up in there with the clips on both sides, the i U D in the back like, yeah, white guys for hair is It's like.
Speaker 3: Bro, let me tell you that I U D gave women a fucking carte blanche to go to town. Let me tell you, I've had plenty of throw it at me. We could and didn't give a fuck if you use condoms or not, because they got that thing. I swear to God that thing is a double sword exactly what's.
Speaker 2: But don't know, nobody use this thing. I'm surprised that industry is still alive. That industry is still alive strictly for the for the businesses that they do things the correct way. Okay, because you talked about in these streets, these streets, no but and and look, man, once once women that baby making factories closed, bro, once.
Speaker 3: They realize HIV don't cause aides. It's really done to be a d olmody.
Speaker 1: No, it's true, though, it's not just the low testosterone. It's also for women the high estrogen. So like, women are fucking insane. They're fucking insane and miserable, and the men like are just like incapable of rising up to any challenge. They've They've done it to both sexes. We're all fucked. The hormonal imbalances are off the fucking sharts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it's also just that women in general just don't find many men attracted.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to take at all women women.
Speaker 3: The more the more I get to know, the more I get to know individual women on a personal level, the more I realize that they are all like freaks just waiting to throw down this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were I'm trying to tell you, man, they are. They are repulsed by me, and okay, they.
Speaker 1: Want to get crazy and freaky about both men.
Speaker 2: That's why. That's Yeah, why do you think that You look up and it's like, oh, yeah, you know, we all have to this one dude that knocked up five women. You know what I'm saying, they're all like they're like that. Yeah, they're freaky, but they're all honed in on the same date. Okay. Now you may see something where maybe their biological clock is ticking okay. And that's a lot of times where you look over and you're like, why is it chick with that guy? And you can always tell how they actually operate around them. They're disrespectful. They will do ship for them, but but they got a family. They got a house and some kids, and they got three cars and oh yeah, but you can just tell you look at it and you're like, chick, don't like that, dude, you know what I'm saying. I mean, look, but you but you just and it took me a long time to figure this out, but you just it's almost a feral nature that they go into when they're actually into you, like it's it's it's it's feral, like it's like, hey, you want to come over me. They're there immediately. I'm talking about immediately. There's no discussion, they want, no date involved, nothing, They're right there at the doorstep the minute you need something that they got you Like, if that ain't the way it is, the dog she don't like you all right, yeah, yeah, but yeah, yeah, I'm trying to tell you, man, if she ain't going out like she just went out randomly went to a store, it's like, oh I went to the store. Oh man, I sing this, and I thought you might like it. You know what I'm saying. Pick you something up where there be some food. It be a shirt. Oh, I know you're stopped if they ain't doing that stuff for you. But they don't like you, you know what I'm saying, They just don't Okay. So I mean it's just some cues because when they like you, man, they're all about you hundred percent all day, every day.
Speaker 1: I will fight and die for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So a lot of women, a lot of women are whip me and just because it's it's kind of convenient. It's like, ah, I probably need to do something shortly. So yeah, I'll take you. You seem like a good enough guy. What you got a job, you seem stable. Okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Oh I control you, Okay, you're in. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So let me comment on this, on this kind of there's a group out there that's kind of capitalized on this separation between men and women over the years. Megtown. You know those guys as men go in their own way. Yeah, all right, let me clarify something. Those guys are gay. That's all the risks to it. Guys who don't go in their own way, men who don't want went around at all, are gay. That's all the risks to it. Period. Yeah, if you're not gay, you want them around even if they're fucking annoying and take all your minds exactly. So yeah, all you make how guys out there you're gay, it's all rights to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's in your psyche that like I said, for for reproduction purposes, it's in your psyche to want women and want women around.
Speaker 3: Right, even after a lifetime of being walked over by women don't want them around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's why. That's why when they that's why when we say it's like if you did gets blown off the marrow, there's no point, there's no point even stay in live. You know what I'm saying, Because I mean because in the back of your mind it's all about you know, the state, and you may not even be getting it like that. It may not even mean that much to you, but it's just like if I don't have it. I'm fruitful, you know what I'm saying, because the potential love you know, say so, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason we're on the planet. Everything else is secondary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's and it's it's purpose of course, it is purpose driven. As far as Truck the separation of men and women and how they're almost kind of at odds now, Uh, you know, there's this attack from both sides of the aisle when really we need to be helping each other. And so that's, uh, that's something that we'll I think if we we got that together, then maybe we would we would have a better society. But that seems to be evolving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not just men and women.
Speaker 1: There does seem to be a sort of uh coming back to that idea though, right where they're like, you know, men are going to provide and we're gonna fucking work hard and you better like have our back in it and also like take care of the homestead and like get those babies out and right like there's the trad wife, trad whatever, and that I hope it continues to get more popular because it's the basis of all things, including society and government and like everything.
Speaker 3: Well it makes you realize that there is a limit to a liberal quote unquote democracy rights. There's a liberalism in general, like is this has its limits? You can't just have a fucking anything goes society, period. You could take it a step further and say that there had to be some sort of rigid cultural framework on which the society operates. However, that you get a lot of pushback on when you say that this is this is the way that certain things have to be. Like, I don't have an objection to the United States being like a Christian nation, honestly, because now that I've seen the alternative, all my fucking shit that I bitched about Christianity growing up is out the window. I could give a fuck these people believe whatever the fuck they want, because I want them to be my neighbor more than I want some fucking lunatic blue hair, you know what I mean. So I don't even give a fuck if the tenets of Christianity are true correct exploitation, I don't give a fuck about none of that. People. Christians are better people than most other people, and so that's all I give a fuck about. And that's the people I want to live next to.
Speaker 1: Well, like people need community and they need community outside of government and ers that role. And you're like, sure, make something else that does too great.
Speaker 3: But there has to be something that fulfills that moral role. You have to have some sort of moral backbone. And if it's not Christianity, what's it gonna be.
Speaker 1: And if you don't have anything, then you have the government and that's all you have. When people are like, who's gonna take care of the homeless, people like, well, that's really not the role of government, but like plenty of people will if we have fucking communities, like we just will. It's what we do. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be homeless, you would you'd be somewhere working, like you wouldn't be standing beside the road asking me for a dollar. Yeah, those people fuck y'all. I mean, hey, it's all good to heal with you, okay. I think in rebuilding that from inside the road and stop asking and stop bumming for change.
Speaker 3: In rebuilding and rebuilding Germany in the thirties, Hitler made work mandatory, like you were not saying at home, you went to work, period, And that's how the auto bond got built and That's how Germany's economy got turned around because everybody was forced to work.
Speaker 2: So well, you need to be producing something out here. I mean, at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: For yourself too. It's not just about like the community, which is also good enough reason, but like, you're not going to feel good as a human if you're not doing something that matters to other people in some way. This is not how humans work, Like, this is who you are.
Speaker 3: I think that's true that that drive in people is always there, and I think when people don't succeed, it's because they don't follow that drive, you know.
Speaker 1: And it could be anything, it could be funny and it doesn't even matter. But you're just like, Okay, I feel good. I did something that matters in the world.
Speaker 3: Right, which means that people as a whole that has to do is something to do with their their psyche has inevitably to be linked to our larger scale function in the universe. Right. So if we have this, if we can have these systems of self reward and whatnot through but through various things that we do, then you can obviously say that those are things that we're supposed to do, and then that would obviously indicate some sort of purpose, but what is that purpose? Ultimately just to live together?
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think a lot of I think the Internet has actually stripped a lot of people of having a purpose in this world because if they can't, if they can't get to the top, then they feel like what they're doing doesn't matter. Because now you're able to see how successful everybody was. One hundred years ago, you could see how successful people were. You were in your damn town, your village. You look around, maybe there was about two rich people there. They had a ranch and some cattle. Everybody else is just like, yeah, we just hear working and we got a family and everything's pretty good. But now you're able to see everybody's lifestyle, and there's a lot of influencers that put this out here. Hold my lifestyle, look at what I do. Look at the people I got around me. Even though they're paying mass, there's people to be around them. But some people are overall unhappy with their lives because they're willing to have the lives of other people because it's so accessible now. So that's that's actually led to I think when people talk about mental health, that's the mental health crisis Okay, what envy, Yes, but that is.
Speaker 1: None of those people are actually as happy as you're making their lives.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, just play Devil's Advocate for a minute. Because envy has always been there. Envy has always been a driving factor. I want to do bad like you go, I can read like Rockefellers and ship. It was all about destroying the competition. That was being better than that guy, right, it was so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that was at that was at the highest level. Though, now we've got that at every single level, Like now we got now we got somebody in sixty and eight who could who's got one hundred percent access with this thing to somebody else's great life, how great their life is, even though it's fake. The life is fake, the people around them are fake. They actually don't have a great life. If you actually went and hung around some of these people, they're losers and doors. Okay, that's just all there is to it. You know what I'm saying. Wouldn't nobody be around them if they didn't have millions of followers? So this right here is actually destroying destroying people's psyche because they're like, well, damn if I can't do that then then my life was a failure. No, that's that's That's not what makes your life, you know, whether you failed at it or whether it was actually a good life or not. It's the relationships you make, the people that's around you, and just being able to be comfortable, you know. But people always want more, so that that kind of harkens back to the you know, I want all the shit and I want somebody else to wait and serve me and all that. Like that, that mentality has grown even more uh as we've had been able to get more access to people's lives.
Speaker 1: So maybe what's upsetting me lately, like deeply are these motherfuckers who are like whatever, their influencers. I guess people know who they are. They're famous like YouTubers, TikTokers, whatever, And they go over to fucking Japan and they get on a goddamn train and they start getting in everybody's face, Like I want to.
Speaker 2: Kill those people.
Speaker 3: Like Johnny Somali, didn't he just get his ass kicked this week?
Speaker 2: Thank good?
Speaker 1: I hope they all get their ass. I hope they get publicly fucking hung from their toes and like thrown rotten through and just beat with like sticks for like a week at a time, naked, just like, fuck those people. How fucked up are you? Like the last good nation on earth? You're gonna go there and bring your stupid self involved fucking bullshit, you narcissistic asshole? Who the fuck do you think you are?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: This is what I guess has a name. It's like main character syndrome. I'm like, oh, is that we're calling narcissism now? Because yeah, that actually works perfectly. What a piece of trash? Fuck this person? Also, who are his parents who fucking produced this piece of shit? Because they're pieces of shit too. You guys didn't have any fucking boundaries for this motherfucker, and now look at him. It's like destroying cultures. What a giant fucking asshole.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well that's uh, it's become more and more like that. As far as the influencer side, just they getting they getting wild.
Speaker 1: Come up and start getting in everyone's face or whatever, Like I'm gonna kick them in the fucking head and everyone's gonna cheer and it's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: That person I just don't understand, like the vast majority of these quote unquote influencers, like they don't do ship like they don't. They just they just fucking like I don't even know what they do.
Speaker 2: What no watch watch us? Okay, so kind of sad. Not he gets celebrities over there, which I'm I'm assuming that he's probably paying them to come over. Whether he had John Cena right here recently, had little Oozy vert, he had Kevin Hart, and I mean they just in there just doing nothing, like that's not even like an interview with nothing like you like Shannon Sharp does, like he interviews people. They're not even interview them and nothing. They're just like in there just like shooting the shit. Yeah, randomly start dancing and they yelling to the camera. And I'm just like, is this supposed to have some type of entertainment value? I'm like, or educational vegue, and like how was anybody getting anything from this? Like they're not talking about nothing or anything.
Speaker 1: Fuck all the people who are watching it, why are you supporting this piece of shit? Like? What the hell? And check this out? Though this is cool? Sole Explorer Coaching says, apparently there's a niche of content creators in Japan who are basically hunting Johnny Smalley whatever his name is good. Fucking get him. Also, they put up these signs on the like subways. I don't know if you guys saw those, but it's like everyone's like a fox or like a you know, panda bear or something, but the people who are being harassing are like monkeys.
Speaker 4: And it's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 1: But I'm also like good. And Also, if you're a fucking black person and you already know, oh that Asia hates you, why are you going to make it worse? Like, why are you going to be exactly what they hate?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Fucking idiot?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know that. No, weather, there's really not another country to get bashed on forced racism the ship for the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've I've fucking said this. I've lived in the Middle East, I lived in Turkey, Like, I've fucking traveled the world, and everywhere I've been is incredibly racist, just like not even trying not to be racist. So like, yeah, those people are fucked, Like, we hate those people, fuck them, and we hate people outside of our country, let alone race, Like, outside of our borders, everyone's a piece of shit, not even trying to hide it. In the US is the least racist place I have ever been, And motherfuckers are obsessed with how racist we are. It's like you guys are so you're just lacking an object.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, here's the deal. Your race defined your clan for a million fucking years until about two hundred years ago. That's about it. So we got multiculturalism forced on us within two hundred years, and everyone's supposed to deal with it. Yeah, you're asking for trouble. Once we broke that barrier thanks to technology, meaning shipping and travel, we're fucked. We're fucked followers to it.
Speaker 2: And there's not a bunch of there's not a bunch of multiculturalism anywhere else to sit.
Speaker 4: The U as right in Canada.
Speaker 3: You ain't going to China and finding American town in a couple of streets somewhere where they sell you hamburgers.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, what was it? My buddy, My buddy went to Italy, uh that I'll work with with his new wife, and he said, yeah, if you like a tagging feet is good. But man, if you want something als, they ain't got it. No, like they ain't got none of it. You want some Chinese and so you might find a mcdonald'sho a burger king, but that's about it and there's yeah.
Speaker 1: No interest in it, like why would we our Shit's great? Like my Turkish students were like. I was like, don't you guys want to go like somewhere someday And they're like where? And I was like, I don't know, let's just say like Italy And they were like why Italy stupid? And I'm like, okay, well like France. No, France is stupid, the US US is stupid. Where isn't stupid nowhere? Like what do you guys? What do you guys like? Like we like Turkey, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely don't want to go to France. It ain't.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've never really had desire to leave the country either, like no interest whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I love traveling. I just like seeing weird shit I would never see otherwise. I love seeing how people are different, Like I don't enjoy necessarily always experiencing it, but it's still cool to see. Like in Turkey, for example, Like there is no personal space, like if you're in a line, like motherfuckers are just like boobs and ass like it's all just all on you, like you're just a human mass. There's no personal space that all people come up to you don't even know you, that kiss you on the cheek, like there is no bubble. Yeah, that's fascinating to me because oh, I wouldn't even know that Americans had such a large bubble if I didn't experience the lack of it. Right. I like that. I like knowing ship like that, I like seeing different I like eating weird food, and I like seeing cool historical places. All right, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: I can't do it with the weird feet about it.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing about these people. So you got all the way to Japan, like, you got all the way to this fucking totally different culture, completely unique, like and all you wanted to do was bring your stupid ship there. Like you didn't want to see maybe like what people were like, or how things were different, or like visit some sites or like no, none of that. You just wanted to like destroy something beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yes? Is that is that? The answer?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh god, yeah, I mean that's that's the whole premise. But they're not gonna let you. You know, they're not gonna let you do that ship over there. Like we're very tolerant over here. Let's just say that we're very tolerant, right, the rest of the world is kind of intolerant.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Completely, I'm kind of jealous of now. I'm kind of like, fuck, can we get some of that over here? Feel a little less tolerant.
Speaker 2: Well, this is supposed to be the melting pot. Well that's why, that's why a lot of folks want to come here.
Speaker 3: I think that's nonsense. I don't think we were When when did that term melting pot ever come around? We are the melting pot in the nineteen hundreds or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it was, And it's absolutely positively true because I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say if the Founding Fathers thought if it was the phrase was coined by the Founding Fathers, then it'd be brutally obvious that their melting pot was a melting pot of different types of Christianity. You could have some of your Protestants, and you could have some of your Christians and your Catholics all together. That was that would have been their idea of melting pot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and i'ilt the wall some black food. I think we have to we have to acknowledge the Mexicans who owned California and Arizona till the mid eighteen hundreds, so, and I think so they have some right to be here as well. So, but that's it. Everybody else, see goddamn Koreans fucking everybody else.
Speaker 2: It's but literally though, like like in one area, one town, you could go get you Italian, you could get you Chinese, you get some Japanese, you get some Mexican food, you got your Korean barbecue. And this be all in the same Liment shopping center. Yeah. Nothing indicate Milton pot more than that. Yeah, I'm just like, where's the hamburger French Frise.
Speaker 1: I like to be able to eat anything I want.
Speaker 2: That's fun, you know what I'm saying. I look around, I like, y'all got y'all got to Americans. That's what I'm looking due.
Speaker 1: We found the best hamburger plays here. It's so good. It's like cali crate beef, which I think is beef that just eats fucking charcoal, like to cleanse itself and ship. It's like home grown cali crate c A L L I C R Oh. It's ranch foods direct, so they only get from ranchers like in this region, and they're all like smaller farmers, so like factory farm bullshit. I don't know if it's like technically organic, but it's very clean meat.
Speaker 3: And because I'm Colorado, we have a new burger chain that launched here just recently. And I thought to myself in twenty twenty four, why the fuck does any entrepreneur want to open a burger joint?
Speaker 1: Because they I bet you they don't have seed oils. That's like the new thing we need. We're getting people who don't use seed oils.
Speaker 3: This place is called it's called burger Burger with no E bu rgr.
Speaker 1: I bet if you look at it, they have no seat oils. I bet that's it. That's their little fucking niche. That's gonna be it.
Speaker 3: So for a long time I complained about For a long time, I complained about five Guys. I mean, X, you did an episode on this on some show we do. I forget we got so many shows be on a cube one motherfucking I used to complain about the price of five guys burgers, But let me tell you, their double cheeseburger for eleven bucks with all the shit on it is the best value in burgers that you can get. Their fries are a little expensive, but they give you a fuck ton so they give you guys. Is really it's pretty good. I'm okay with spending fifteen to sixteen bucks when I leave a five guys, it's okay.
Speaker 1: This place isn't a chain, it's just like a little It's what it actually is is like a Mexican family opened a shop outside of Ranch Foods Direct.
Speaker 3: Do you drink the Do you drink that hippie milk that isn't fucking pasteurized? You can't get that here in Colorado?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I do. I drink graw milk.
Speaker 4: I do get it.
Speaker 3: We got a place, We got a place right up the road here that does milk delivery, and they got a whole dairy farm and all this stuff. But they don't do the raw milk.
Speaker 1: They can't do raw. You can't technically sell, right. I don't actually buy it. I donate to this little bucket. And then I just happened to leave with some milk that I find there.
Speaker 3: So we went out there one day, a bunch of us, and we were it was like a field trip, and we were so stupid. We got taken in because they were selling flavored milks and We're like, oh my god, flavored milk is so original. And they gave us a sample of one that was French toast milk, and I realized, well, the fucker, this is just the milk left over from some cinnamon toast crunch. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Which was really good, which is really good.
Speaker 3: It's good when you're eating cereal. But you just go to drink it by itself, it ain't quite the fucking same.
Speaker 1: This is actually true too, so looks for coaching again. They do have pet milk in stores.
Speaker 4: That's row, It's true, which.
Speaker 1: Is also how I get my ivermactin and my friend Ben's at all it's pet meds.
Speaker 3: So I just started another friend bendees al cycle. I did ninety days, and I took a month off because this studies are showing livertype toxicity if you do it for a pro long period of time. I thought you could.
Speaker 1: Only do like ten days at a time for liquor.
Speaker 3: Now everything I'm reading he says ninety days is okay, and even even as high as even as high dosages as like a gramma day.
Speaker 1: So let me just pull out my pills here and see what my dosage is, because I would like to do more, but I just do ten days and then I take like a month off and then do ten days. So fuck, let's see. This is one hundred and fifty milligrams. Uh, do you know what yours is?
Speaker 3: I do uh four forty four twice.
Speaker 1: A day for forty four twice a day for ninety days.
Speaker 3: That's what I did.
Speaker 1: I am fucking way low on this scale, Like I do one fits.
Speaker 3: The stand today. The lowest standard is two twenty two a day, once a day. That's the lowest I've seen anyone recommend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go nuts on some fun mends at all. Then people are like, why do the natural shit. I'm like, I've done it, I've done it before, Like this is way more effective and right now I don't know what the fuck they've done to us, but shit is not right. So I'm giving my body whatever chance.
Speaker 3: They can get. Yeah. I think it's one of those things. The more I read about it, people who've done it for cancer stuff, they take it as a part of their supplementation for preventitive all the time, just all the time, all the time. Yeah, And honestly, you won't even really know about any liver toxicity unless you get a test for it and it just shows you have increased liver enzymes.
Speaker 1: Well I have.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to take a chance, you know what I mean. So my liver's not great.
Speaker 1: It's the weakest organ I have, So like, I try to be careful what I'm doing to it. So I might not do ninety days, but I might do more than ten, and I might do more than one fifty MILLI And we don't suggest anyone do anything without talking to their local death dealer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is not medical advice. A year motherfucker's be coming back. And oh man, day zero told you to take Middland all for eighty days.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure we lost all the new doctors a long time ago on the show.
Speaker 2: Are you think same? I think I have one to tea the thousand of the people who do the podcast for minute have.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, our numbers on this show, on the podcast at least, are the most goddamn steady fucking numbers in the history of podcasting. We haven't gained a follower in like two fucking years. We're here for we got we get between thirteen and fifteen hundred downloads an episode and that's it and it never changes.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, though.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I just their numbers to be honest, So like, if that's what they're telling us, like, I feel pretty good about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay. I just wish that more people would listen. I mean, it's a pretty goddamn fun show.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show people where I get mine. Unless one of you guys has a better place for fanbenzvil or whatever.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I've had a place that desire for MECT and cheapest fuck like one hundred and twelve milligram tablets for eighty bucks. So that's the best you can find. That's the best I've seen on I evermectin period. I was spending two hundred. I spent two hundred last summer when I got one hundred.
Speaker 1: So if you want to go too.
Speaker 3: Fermendos, always go to Amazon. That's that's what I found. That it's the cheapest shit I found it as on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if this is the cheapest. I just go to second Smartest Guy in the World dot com, which is actually his sub stack, and then if you go to any post and scroll to the bottom, and he has great posts too, by the way, which are great, like they're perfect day zero. People would love it. And he has all of this links at the bottom to tetracycling. I' remectin fembenzidol and you can use the code to SG and get some sort of discount too, so it's a little bit cheaper. I just have been doing that for a while. I don't know if it's the cheapest option. It's just the one that works for me. So yeah, yeah, you can get it wherever. Since it's four you don't like it.
Speaker 3: It's weird though, because some people there have been cases where people have taken fenn bendazol and not had any results at all, And studies are showing that if you're gonna take ven bendazol for cancer, you just take it with vitamin A and vitamin E. But then again, I've seen I saw an actual cancer patient who was taking it and their and their regimen of what they were taking, and they ended up having a zinc supplement, you know, B twelve. I guess B twelve is really important as well if you have if you have cancer, because it has to do with the bleeding, you know, so there's all kinds of vitamins and stuff. So I don't even have cancer. I just am scared to death of it. So I've fucking been taking all this shit just as like a preventative because I don't want to ever fucking get any of this stuff. It's got me that freaked out, and I don't trust our doctors, and I can't afford insurance. I looked into get insurance recently. It was between three fifty and five hundred a month just to have the plan. Like oh yeah, it's real, suck, it's real, like blow me. I'm not I will die before I pay those kind of that kind of money. Sorry, I can't afford it.
Speaker 1: I just I.
Speaker 2: Will die, Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not a doctor that even gives a fuck about me for like, yeah, I don't know, ten years like before this ship all went down, you know, I don't know. I just feel like they fucked the whole industry. Like if you're gonna be a doctor, you're gonna be a heartless psychopath. It just fucking I don't know. And like I always get treated like I'm insane or like I like definitely want drugs from them. I'm like, look, dude, I have every possible reason for you to prescribe me painment killers, and I'll never ask you for them. If you give them to me, I won't even take them. I just want you to actually help me. And they're just like, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I can't give you a prescription for painkillers. Okay, but you're talking about help. When you walked up to see you see a help help sign out there. This this isn't the place for help. This is the place where I write you prescription. So which peels are you looking, ma'am? Put you so you can get the name swinging in, all right, that's what we're trying to figure out. I don't think I've never had a personal doctor, like never, No, I don't check nothing.
Speaker 1: Young, there was people who actually gave us ship. They knew you, and they treated you like a human. They asked you questions and talk to you for a while. And now it's just like, what prescription do you want? Okay, get out of my face, Like that's it. I'm like, can I know nothing?
Speaker 3: A couple of years when I was a cop, I went to the same doctor for three or four years and he was cool he would curse, and he wore cowboy boots and ship and he was fun.
Speaker 1: That's a good guy.
Speaker 2: The only the only time I went to a doctor when I was young is uh when it was time to play sports and they made you get a physical, just the ones where they cuked you nuts to say call you know what I'm saying, check you, Yeah, nothing's broke, cut your balls? You called? Okay, you don't have a herd of you? All right? So and then that was it. Like but like a doctor who checked me every six months, never ever. I've been to urgent care a few times and I just go there like, can you prescribe me some some of that steroid shit to get me over this hunt? I mean, that's pretty much what they do anyway. Yeah, and that's it. At the one time where I had uh orsidas at the hip, that was about about a year ago, year and a half ago. I think that's the last time that I went to a doctor. I went one time to orthopedics because I was having some knee issue. But come to find out, I've got like a very very small piece of carlage missing in my front knee. And they pulled the fluid off and gave me a quarter zone shot, and I've been fined for the last six years.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, they actually helped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So but other than that, like I don't I've never went got checkups and stuff like that. I'm like, I'm feeling, okay, something may be wrong, and if it is, I'd just rather not know because I felt something's wrong.
Speaker 1: I'll get I think I would die that at this point too, and say I just don't trust a single one of them to do anything helpful at all, to do any tests that are appropriate to understand the fucking testers. That's the other thing. I was like the when I was going to a doctor like four years ago, they were doing tests and they were coming back and they were like, oh, everything's fine. I'm like, you didn't even test the ship that you need to know what the fuck is going on with my thyroidy stupid fuck. It's the only thing I came here for. Like, holy shit, Like, oh, will do it again? They do it again, I come back, same fucking thing. I'm like, what is actually wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Like a girl, even a doctor.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a better job without you, actually, Like holy shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my girlfriend talked about that with her thyroids. She's like, man, I swear my thyroids, like he said, my dad go in and do blook. Oh no, you're fine. But it's like I swear it's light. Yeah, I swear it he is. And they're like, Nick, look good to me. They won't bump it up, no, because they want to. They will not bump it. Shit.
Speaker 4: They won't even test.
Speaker 1: The right ship to fucking know that. You actually need the support of your friend. I'll tell if if anyone's out there as a woman, you most likely have some thyroid shit going on the end. Like that's again, it's just like the estrogen shit, Like right now, they fucked us up so bad that like that's just true for most fucking people. Now you don't feel great, Like that might be it. You know what else is cool? Though? You can actually like eat thyroid from an animal and it will help him out. You can actually like take bioidentical it's basically just from from little animals instead, and yeah, so you don't have to go to a doctor to like figure it. But like it's then you're not testing shit, it's not precise, like it's not the best. It'd be way cooler if we had people who could help us.
Speaker 2: I think I think doctors are are good for stuff that's obvious. So I go in there and this arm is turned that way, you know what I'm saying, Oh, it's bright, let's reces, you know what. But for obscure shit like how you feel and all that, they're just like, man, take some pels, maybe to do something. Maybe it won't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just really the doctor when they get a cold and shit always like drown me nuts, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just tip that shit.
Speaker 3: People you ever know, the people who like every time something's wrong, it's like fucking Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've like only worked at places where if I don't go to the doctor. When I stayed home because I was sick, They're all like, why didn't you go to the doctor? I'm like, cause why would I? They're like, well, you were sick. I'm like yeah, And so I drank broth and like slept. What the fuck are you talking about? Like what if it was worse? What if it's something else? What if you don't know? I'm like, then I guess I'll figure it out eventually. Like I'm not really even sure if you guys go to the doctor every time you have a cold. They're like, yeah, what if you need antibiotics. I'm like, do you know what antibiotics are for? Because they're not for a cold and they're not for a flu, So like, what did you need them for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, they give them to me every time, and they make me feel better. I'm like, you're fucking dumb, actually, Like that's not what's happening. There can be you anabiotics and you think they're going to make you feel better, so you pretend they do. Like, antabotics are for killing bacteria. Do you have a bacterial infection? No? Then fuck off? Like I can't actually believe how stupid most people are. Most of the time, those were teachers, by the way, that's what teachers do to me.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, probably liberal white.
Speaker 1: Women mostly Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, fucking liberal white women are just destroying this fucking world.
Speaker 1: But my thing too is I'm like, even though I'm here talking to you about this, you're still gonna do it again next time you feel sick, you're still gonna go take anabhoutics like a fucking idiot. I guess have fun with that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they feel good about it.
Speaker 1: So they do, and they do, so I guess I should shut up.
Speaker 4: Who am I like?
Speaker 1: Go feel good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, what I tell you about that advice date? You know what I'm saying. It's like people, Yeah, people ask you for I'm like, I don't have any to give, okay, And I'm like, okay, Now, if you ask me what I would do in a certain situation, I can tell you what I would do. But my advice for you is to do whatever the fuck you want to do, because that's what you're gonna do anyway. I mean, that's my advice for you. You know, do your thing, you know. So, I mean, hey, it's all good. Some people believe it helps them. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Maybe it's fucking them up. You never really know. Here's a good thing about this life is that you don't get to do over Okay. So everybody who tells you about this could be good. This could extend your life. They don't fucking know. There's a grandma who ate fucking damn five strips of bacon every day and she's like one hundred. You eat fucking plants, that's all you eat. You die of a heart attack in fucking twenty five for some reason. It's just like it's just dumb shit. Okay. So and what was it? There was somebody who was talking about this as far as being a vegan and all that. She was like, yeah, I would go out there and I would tell people like being a vegan and being vegetarian that's the way to gay. Was said that all of the study showed it, it didn't matter. Yeah, like all of them.
Speaker 1: Your moral argument also doesn't make sense. They're like, always should eat animals because they have a consciousness. I'm like, sodo fucking plants, like what you're doing. But whatever consciousness is, no one knows. So if you're going to tell me that, like only animals have it, and then where do you draw the line. Someone was like gorillas are vegan and they're a hell of built, so like it's cool to be vegan. I'm like, gorillas actually do eat meat though, and people, fucking god the vegan mind. They were like, you fucking idiot, you low iq bitch. I was like, holy shit, Like oh I did, okay, real thing. So then I posted like an article. I was like here, look like here's like gorillas eating chimps gorilla's eating dead gorillas. Here's gorillas eating fish like gorillas eat meat. Just it's just not like the biggest thing and they don't go hunting for it, but like they eat it. People are like, oh, you're fucking wrong, Like they just like could not handle it. I was like, I don't even understand your argument to try to say you're trying to say that you shouldn't eat meat because a fucking monkey doesn't even though they do. But like that argument doesn't even make sense. What was your and I I have to do with like what a gorilla jungle gorilla does with its life, and.
Speaker 2: That monkey eat you bad bames and shit eat yours?
Speaker 1: Right, I don't want to eat meat and then leave it at that. Nobody gives a fuck, but like the just try stop trying to pretend like like a gorilla matters to you, Like what the fuck.
Speaker 2: And stop trying to get other people to do the same dumb shit you doing, which and I'm sorry I called it, but I mean it's just like, look, man, I don't go out there. I don't tell people not to not to try different foods that they want to try it and all that stuff or whatever you wan out here. You shouldn't do that, man, Shut up with that doll sense. Okay, you do what you were doing all right out here, trying to influence people to do some shit that doesn't really matter, okay, And at the end of the day, it could it could cause somebody depression, okay, because I look at people and they stuck to just oh, all I can eat is meat, or all I can eat is grass, And I'm just like, man, you miserable dude. Man, you mean to tell me tomorrow that you can't just wake up if you if you're a vegetarian or whatever, and just eat you a hamburger and it be okay, you know what I'm saying. It just kill you, I mean, or if you all you do is eat me. Oh, I'll eat any carbs at all. It's like, damn. So you mean to tell me you can't wake up tomorrow and it just have a sandwich, eat a piece of bread. You go out to eat one of the restaurants and they bring you those lovely rolls that shit have the butter glistening on it. You mean, put more butter on the inside of it. You mean to tell you you can't do that. Life's already short. You know what I'm saying, your lemony yourself. You know, all I can need is meat, all I can need is plants. It's just like, damn man, I'm just out here trying to force people in your crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Well and like for a time, Ednie diet's gonna probably make people feel good because they're switching their like shit up, you know, their bodies like has to get used some shit. There's something about like that flexibility that like I don't know it increases your life force or something, your excitement, who knows. But like then it's like also gonna stop sometime. You're gonna plateau. It's not gonna give you as much benefit. And you know when you're a vegan and you're sitting there telling me, which I've heard from so many vegans. And by the way, I've been a vegan, and I've been a raw vegan, I've been a vegetarian. I've been all these things. So many vegans over the years will say shit to me, like, man, though, and I smell bacon, like I just want it so bad, or like sometimes I dream of eating steak and I wake up and I just want a steak and I'm like that's literally your entire body screaming for those nutrients, like desperately begging you to eat them, and you still won't do it because of what dude, what is it? It's not real. You made it up.
Speaker 3: I woke up in the middle of the night and my body was screaming for that bucket of Halloween candy in the other room. You don't always listen to me, your body. People don't.
Speaker 1: That's true too.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, we on our Halloween spacial we did talk about candies, so, uh, what was what was in that bucket?
Speaker 3: Oh? Here's the thing. Like we spent like we spent like fifty bucks on fucking candy. And literally we had one pair of kids show up at like at like four in the afternoon. It wasn't even dark at you just threw like a.
Speaker 1: Whole bag at them. You're like, just take it.
Speaker 3: Well, we expect the people to come. But like, we had all kinds of the chocolate tw little mini twigs and stuff, and man, I just determined that my favorite candy is the little warheads fucking little taffy squares. It was fucking other bus Oh so good. I don't even know that where what you been living on decade.
Speaker 2: They had where they had it. They had the Old York peppermint patties. They had that ranked above.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's pretty good Snickers.
Speaker 1: But it was above Snickers and reces Or.
Speaker 3: And I gotta say that at the bottom kit Kat has some alternate flavored like instead of chocolate, they got some fake green ship on there. But that's bomb.
Speaker 1: Because it's basically white chocolate, which they are sugar.
Speaker 3: And then they also got one that's like cinnamon flavored chocolate, which was bomb also.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, me and Lindsay we went through we we went through a site that had the top fifty Halloween candies and.
Speaker 1: It was all funked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little funed up. But Lindsay knew a lot of those candies, like, so obviously at some point in times she was an avid candy eater.
Speaker 1: That's true. I still have to prevent myself sometimes, but mostly only with re Seas and Skittles. Those are like the two best candies in the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, but some of those I didn't know. But they had a whole lot of that mint flavored ship. I'm like, when you're a kid, you don't want to know mint flavor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like your peppermint patty. That's like you know, you fifty five, you know what I'm saying, and you were born in the fucking nineteen teens.
Speaker 3: Oh, black licorice, Like my grandfather like like, if you like black licorice, you have a mental illness, you need to go to a trucking asylum. Right now.
Speaker 1: I will eat it now and be like Okay, I mean that has sugar in it.
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's an acquired thing for old people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not. Well, it's because that's all they had. They had like mint gum and black licorice and then like soda pop and like those are the things. So like what are you gonna You're gonna eat liquorice. That's all you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. They had that. Uh, they had the candy flavored I can't remember the name of it, but the candy flavored. Oh the black licorice.
Speaker 1: Ship a little pink and white fucking yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Look like look like the peers you get when you go to the crazy House.
Speaker 1: It's like good and plenty or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. Yeah, yeah, I think that's what it was it was red and white pels. I'm like, uh, candy coated black licorice. I'm like, and this was all This made the the top fifty for a kid.
Speaker 1: You're like, why Halloween being invaded by the elderly? This is a git Calloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a kid from the nineteen thirties. I'm like, come on, man, you're talking about recent shit. Okay, yeah, but they have Snickers. They have Snickers all funked up. They had it like like twenty two. I'm like, I'm like, your Kings of candy recess really satisfied Snickers, which that's a whole meal. Snickers can be your whole meal. That could be your lunch. Okay, so is it Snickers?
Speaker 3: You've been watching too many Snickers commercials, motherfucker saying that ship.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's got proteins, got fat, it's got cards. Is a well balanced?
Speaker 3: Those commercials are as fucking those those are fun, like those mentals commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so what we got Snickers reces? Uh kit kat her she's twigs. It's like your Kings. Yeah, it'd be your Kings the candy. Like, I think every everybody can get down with those.
Speaker 1: We used to be able to like eat candy and it wasn't just like murderous, And now I feel like everything is just poison. You have to live in a different country than this to like eat food that isn't just toxic as fuck.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean that may be the case, but you know, somebody keeps telling me we only live once, so damn it. If you want your race's cup, get your race's cup. Stop playing around. These things are excellent. It's they are the best. They are the best, probably the best.
Speaker 3: They called the Take five, which is pretty goddamn awesome. That's got a pretzel in it is pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: To the races take five, Yeah, that was it. Well. Actually they had like three or four different races candies, which I don't think actually ever end up in the bucket, but Races was on the list a lot.
Speaker 1: I Cinnamon bears were not even on there, I think, And that's actually one of my favorite candies in the world.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon bears.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows on cinever. They're like gooey. You would hate them, I see you because they would stick to your teeth and they're likeewey.
Speaker 2: Candy, so good, like that sweet fit like laughy taffy. Laughy taffy is horrendous.
Speaker 1: You know what's weird. When I was in fuck, I think I was in kindergarten, somebody's dad was in like market research, and they brought in abba Zaba for a taste test. But I swear to god, Abazaba existed before that taste test, so I'm not really sure like what we were doing, but we got to eat free abazaba, which is actually a pretty good candy too.
Speaker 4: Abba Zamba, Yeah, a zaba.
Speaker 1: You're my only friend.
Speaker 2: You never had abazaba, Lindsay, how many years were you just eating candy? That's what you've been everything, vacant, vegetarian, avid candy eater. I mean it's just.
Speaker 1: Like have you lived.
Speaker 2: Three or four different lives and you're just remembering them. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: I've lived like twelve lives just in this one life time. But I mean to when I was a kid. Yeah, when I was a kid, you would like get like a buck, even just a buck, and you would like get We'd get on our bicycles and we'd ride like three miles backcountry roads to get to a gas station and then you could buy like ten fucking chickle lit and like a soda and like another candy bar. I just like have a bag of goods for like a dollar and then like ride home and just eat it.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I grew up in Brooklyn, New York until I was about nine, and from the age of like six on, my fucking parents would let me ride my bicycle like a half a mile to the goddamn Brighton Beach boardwalk and go to the fucking bodega and buy candy. I'm like, what I'm in hindsight, I'm like, what the fuck? I was six six years old.
Speaker 1: We brought trust. We have more safety and trust back then, Like we just don't have it now. We can't mention it now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I remember my parents used to let me go to the movies by myself. I used to be able to walk to the movies half a mile and fucking go to a movie by myself. Well, look you I remember I got I got I got turned down for Code of Silence with Chuck Norris when I was like nine years old too. My dad would take me to those movies. I'm like, what the fuck was wrong with him? In hindsight, I know, I definitely shouldn't see. And everybody got raped in the movies in the eighties. It was not good.
Speaker 2: No, no, But here's what they would tell you. When it came up to those scenes. They'd be like, just cover your eyes.
Speaker 3: Okay. The first movie that they had hesitation about me seeing was The Witches of Eastwick because of the language. And that wasn't until I was like fucking fifteen or something.
Speaker 1: He already showed me all this shit. No, that's what we were talking about the Halloween episode too, all these horror movies. And I was like, actually, I guess I have seen a lot of these, but I must have been like seven, and so who was fucking showing me? Like Freddy Krueger when I was seven?
Speaker 3: I can't tell my dad took me to the theater to see that.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine it. Even Bambi fucked me up when I was like seven, So like Freddy Krueger, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Oh well, hey, if baby fucked you up? Being they got the the new Baby that's gonna be coming out part of the pooniverse.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I haven't even watched any of those yet. Man, have you watched any of them?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's only it's only the Winnie the poolins right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 2: Blood and honey, yeah.
Speaker 3: Blood honey. How the fuck are they not getting ensued by Disney? I was that wasn't THEIRS. I wonder I wasn't Disney. That wasn't Disney. It's Disney to license that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I don't. I don't know how, but but yeah, but I mean, but it just let you do ship because you were gonna be okay, like it wasn't this whole like all the mental health and well they just these little uh, these little beings that Kate can't actually taking information and process it, realize it's not real. No, they'd be like this ain't real, you know, and we're gonna watch it, and so that would be year. But now they keep you in a booster seat to your fucking thirteen years old, you know what I'm saying, and they.
Speaker 1: Give you five hundred booster shots, so you're already brain dead anyways, so nothing can You're touch on them superhumans.
Speaker 2: See them grown ass men sitting in the back of the boat. You see, I'm like, the fuck is going on? Well, they have to be over one hundred pounds or get that nigga out of the booster. See, man, dude, he got me dropping by the second, every second, and that booster. You see the testosterone leaving the body. Get a seat, bet on them. Let's stop playing around. But like we've become overprotected. Keep like overprotect them so much that they're just naive to the world as opposed to before. You just experience this. Understand the ship out here to to fuck you up, Okay, And I mean that's the kind of the way your parents did you back in the day. It's like there's some ship out here gonna suck you up. So let's let's get you. You know, understanding what you should do, what you should not do, would have got the stranger danger, things of that nature.
Speaker 1: It does increase your critical thinking skills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, situational awareness, Yeah, your sense of awareness.
Speaker 1: Self efficacy, Like, yeah, that's true. But it also so in high school, I was a senior and I had to take a freshman pe class because I went to a different school when I was a freshman, and so I had to like get this credit ros stupid. There was one other senior in that class with me, and so like we were way cooler than freshmen, so like we can't hang out with them, so like we were hanging out together, we would have never talked in real life. This girl wore minie mouse tennis shoes and like just totally wasn't even like an act, like she just like genuinely was just a childlike naive innocent. And I was like, I had fucking done heroine myth like all sorts of shit, like I hung out with literal murderers who had gone to prison for it. Me and that girl hung out for that term, and like it was wow, Yeah, she was like people smoke secrets. I was like, oh dude, I'm not even gonna break her. I'm just gonna be real gentle and like not mention any of my life to her, because holy shit, exactly how did she get here? What just happened to Corey, He's just gone, oh no.
Speaker 2: He said that not a tot. It was called.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, he made a long time because he said that he was missed up early. He's able to hold on. But hey, I understand it. When it's right there, when it's one poking out, you got to get it done, take care of you gotta fixed first about.
Speaker 1: It all right, I guess maybe we'll just wrap it up then, well, I'll rep, I'll wrap Charlie. Charlie will hopefully be back with us next Sunday. Like I said, everybody can send him some love. Charlie is at Macroaggressions Dot. I always with fantastic episodes. I know him and Corey has done one not too long ago. So that's out there for everyone to listen to. Uh so go check out Charlie's stuff. You want to wrap core better than he would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Cory Hughes dot Org, Buddyhistory dot substack. He is of course with me on Showtime with the Cube and Beyond the Cube if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, check out our Halloween special. Yeah, Corey was being fasted that night, so it was me and Lindsay. We had a lot of fun. It's Shenanni's Halloween Shenanigans. That's all we went through. So yeah, make sure you check that out. Yeah, yeah, make sure you check that out. It's on all podcast platforms Tuesday. It will be a special edition of Beyond the Cube slash Day zero with the election special that night, so I know Lindsay will be with us later. I'm gonna try to have that thing kicked up around nine fifteen and we'll be yea Eastern. Yeah, and so we'll be talking about the election, and Lindsey if I can, I'll try to stream it to your platform on Rock Finnah Rumble as well. Yeah, so we can do the I'm okayst on that night as well, so everybody gets that. So yeah, we'd be doing that at night. I know Lindsay'd be a little bit later coming to us because she has something a little bit early on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll still be on the channels wherever you're seeing or listening to it you deser right now. I just won't be there until a little bit later.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yep, yep, yep. So so yeah, we'll be doing that and seeing what kind of shenanigans we got going on with the election on election night and kind of going through some things there, and we'll probably just be shooting the shit as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll just hang out as long as we can and try to try to make it so maybe we'll know.
Speaker 2: We'll know before yeah, yeah potentially yeah, yeah, good check out, good check out all that stuff. All of us is working hard, you know what I'm saying, all of us. Yeah, so we got plenty of stuff for y'all.
Speaker 1: Also, so that night I do my Lightning Oracle Round, So if anybody's interested in that, you can go to roguways dot org, check out the schedule a session or book of session links, and go check out Lightning Oracle Around. It's super fantastic. And then after Lightning Racle Around, I'll be hopping on the election stream. But everything else I do is there at roague ways dot org as well. So cool. We will, I guess see you all, hopefully all four together next Sunday for Day one sixty three by guys