Speaker 1: Y'all Today, I have a super special guest.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. You know him and you love him. It's Emmy winning television host, producer, author and overall hilarious. It's Ross Matthews.
Speaker 3: That was a great intro. Hello, Hello, Hello to talk to you. We have a mutual.
Speaker 2: Friend, yes we did, Heather.
Speaker 3: And a mutual obsession and I am obsessed with ninety five fiance And I'm so excited for the tell all, the all of the single life Monday that's coming Monday.
Speaker 2: Ross, what happened when they called you, because I know you're a super fan. When they called you and said would you be interested in doing at all? Did you just fall over and die?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean my voice is high already, but they I reached in that moment was major. I'll tell you I love this show. I'd love to have watched in season one. Yeah. I really just think it's the best. I could really teach course, a college course in this. I put in my ten thousand hours. I know it backwards and forwards. So when they asked her, it was more like that. It was like a there was slight interest, There was like the opening of a conversation, you know, and I ran through it like the kool Aid guy. I was just like boom, yes, yes, yes, what do we need to do? Like the answer is yes, And so I was just thrilled. I don't shut up about the show, whether it's on my social media or on the Drew Barrymore Show. I talk about it all the time. She surprised me with Stacy and Darcy once, which is an experience everybody should have. I it's like I knew it was going to happen somehow, some way, that some somehow I'd be involved, and I was right. And I'm honestly thrilled. I take I take this release seriously. You know, at the tell All, I yes, all my should Yeah, thank you. I wanted to because I'm representing the fans. I am the fan who won the golden ticket sitting there, so I wanted to do a good job and show up, really show up. So I cannot tell you how excited I am for everybody to watch part one of the tell All Monday night and part two airs on the twenty fifth ONTI yes.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Now we are going to talk ninety day, We're going to get way into it. But first I just want to ask you a couple of other questions. Okay, So, first of all, before we started, you were sweet enough to chat with my daughter, who is a huge Drag Race super fan, so cute, and you were so nice to it and chat with her. She had like some real point. She came in with her questions prepared.
Speaker 3: No, she's good, she should I was a tell all one day she was ready to go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so what is the difference between being on the panel at RuPaul's Drag Race versus co hosting Drew Barrymore's show, which you are actual friends and what is the difference between those two experiences for you?
Speaker 4: Well, there's definitely more dick jokes on drag Race obviously. What I mean by that is like it's like being at the best job ever and then being kind of out at the club. That's the difference, you know, Like at Drew, Uh, it's you know, it's so grown up by wear a tie. Are like talking to the most interesting, fascinating people.
Speaker 3: We're engaging. You know. Daytime TV is all about cracking yourself wide open and just showing up warts and all, flaws and all the truth and all, and drag Race is about glamour and sparkles and color. But it also is about the beauty of the human spirit in its own way, because we are celebrating people who have been ostracized and judged and cast aside for generations for the first time getting this wide, mainstream platform and being celebrated for every reason. We the universal we of the community that I'm in, we're shamed for so long. We're celebrating that. So it's so powerful. I think drag Race, I think you know, both of these shows will be part of my obituary one day.
Speaker 2: Oh well absolutely, Well, let's hope it's not soon.
Speaker 3: Now, but not to be morbid, but you know what I mean, totally. I don't take that lightly, Like, I think these are transformational shows.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. Now, does Drew ever sort of like lay on top of you like she does some of her.
Speaker 3: Guests, Yeah, yes, on camera off camera in this room that I'm sitting in now, she has like sat on my lap, and yeah, she's she's very touchy, you know, And I am a cuddly person, but I'm not overly touchy, you know. Like Yeah, And the thing about Drew is that when you meet her, there's this magnetic pull to her where it is not weird that she's so touchy. It's not you know that, it's so authentic to her. So she's exactly like she is. You got to come to a show in New York one time.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just a short training ride away from New York. I live in DC.
Speaker 3: Next season we have, we just got picked up a two more seasons. If you want you, you DM me, I'll get you. VIP you and Anna, we'll get you right in the front row.
Speaker 2: Stop it. Okay, you heard it here first, everybody. Okay, now we do have to talk about ninety Day Fiance. Okay, a few years ago, two three years ago, I went to New York to the ninety Day Fiance ten year anniversary party. And what was crazy? If you remember, Yes, Jasmine and do you know there? We had crazy. Miss Debbie was there. We had big Ed Yeah, run around.
Speaker 3: Me a card a big ed Yeah. I met him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Emily and Kobe my friends.
Speaker 3: I love Emily and Kobe.
Speaker 2: I know they're so great. Let me tell you. If you watch her on Instagram every single day she's wearing a pink shade T shirt. I sent her a bunch and she says, these are the only thing that fits her, so what she wears every single days.
Speaker 3: I talked about her on the ninety day social feed. We were talking, you know, quizzing about certain things, and I said something about her, and I hope that she saw it because I love her and I love Kobe.
Speaker 2: I know, just about to have that fourth baby any second now and go about to pop it out. Good grief. Well, okay, so I met you there and that's when I first realized that you were a super fan. Yeah, And I couldn't believe it. I was like, is that Ross Matthews and his husband are there?
Speaker 3: He was my husband, who is like a super smart, intellectual person. Yes, and he is now equally super fan of ninety Day with me, like I during the pandemic, you know, we were on separate coast. This is before we were married, and we met in twenty twenty and then the world shut down, so he was, you know, we all were sort of binge watching everything and he's like, I'm out of things to watch, and I was like, I have got you. Yeah, set back to season one and watched every episode of every iteration of every spinoff. And now there's a rule in our house where we can't watch it if we're not together.
Speaker 2: Right right, Oh my gosh, that's crazy. I do that a lot with shows like okay, well I'm done now, we just start over.
Speaker 3: Really luckily, that'll never happen on ninety day because there is there is so much to watch.
Speaker 2: You would you would, you would never never run out of episodes because there's so many spinoffs. People always ask me about the spinoffs, and I'm like, well, you got to put him in an order. You got og, then you got Happily ever After, and then you've got the other way. You've got the other way, but you've also got now you've got therapy last resort, and then after and then if you don't make it there, you got to go to single.
Speaker 3: Life, and then you could also go on Hunt for Love.
Speaker 2: You could also go on Hunt for Love if you single life doesn't work out.
Speaker 3: It is. It sounds like a lot, but I have to tell you, I'm just constantly enthralled. They do a great job, truly. That's why I won't stop talking about it, and why now I get to do the tell all.
Speaker 2: If you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're not alone enter. Weight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and Hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the wegov pill and the Wagov pen. With wgov at, Hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and exercise, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off. Plus, Mogov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the license provider who will determine what treatment is right for you, and if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door. No insurance is necessary and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to twenty four seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content. Oh we all need that and more. Even better, with the range of affordable g LP one options, Hers is making it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life, your specific life. Guys, So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H E r S dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink Shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. Will go v is the registered trademark of Nova and nordesica as. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, will gov clinical study information and restore actions, visit for hers dot com. Are you watching this current season that just started? The brand new season, brand new season of ODE.
Speaker 3: One episode in right, yes, one. Yeah, So we're watching tonight because my husband and I've been a Pierre be in the city. Tonight is the night we're watching that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then tell me you DM me the minute. The minute. There is a couple on there and her name is Katie and she's Reportland and the guy is from England. His name is Josh. She has severe diagnosed OCD and what she does is she gets drunk and makes out with people and can't control it. She can't control making out.
Speaker 3: I mean that sounds like me in college, right.
Speaker 2: It sounds like if you'd stop drinking, maybe you'd lose the urge to make out with strangers.
Speaker 3: I'm already in. I mean I was going to be in, but like I'm in one. I can't wait to talk about that.
Speaker 2: It's it's incredible. So did you ever watch Oh, another iteration that we didn't discuss, did you ever watch nine UK?
Speaker 3: Of course? I love you Chicken? Of course I.
Speaker 2: Did so good, so good. I hope that's every time I.
Speaker 3: Make chicken, my husband goes, I love you chicken.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the single life, So the tell All Part one is coming up on Monday. So let's discuss initial thoughts on Tony, of Tony and Vanya.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a lot to get to with Tony and VONNYA Vanya and I make a lot of fun of her. I push her on this too, about how she is square peg roundholes relationships. You know, she's the girl that's asking like, what are we are? We official? Whatever we are you boy and girlfriend? What are we engaged in?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 3: Yes? A lot of pressure and I think Tony must know that about her. They were friends for a long time before, so you think Tony would know what he's getting into with Vanya. But I sense a lot of resistance and you're gonna see in the tell All you know, Vanya at first says, you know, like everything's fine, and when Tony comes out, there are issues there. And each time I ask a question, it feels like we discover a new issue with those two.
Speaker 2: And is it mostly Tony related?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean it's above both of them. They both they both are making things complicated. But I think you will leave being surprised at you know, I'm trying not to give it away, but not because I don't want to tell you because trust me, all I want to do is talk about it. Yeah, but I don't want to ruin it for anybody. I think spoiler alert, But I will tell you this, like we get to know Tony more than we've ever gotten to know him in the tell All, I think you will leave knowing Tony better than when he came in?
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to act the questions that, like all of us want to know, who was this girl that lived in his house for a month? Did we find out about that girl.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't really cover that because it seemed to me that they had moved on and the issues that we were really picking at were the issues that they were dealing with now as the relationships in a new level, Like is something like is there going to be a ring on Vonnya's finger? You know, we know there's a ring on Liz's finger. If there's not a ring on Vonnya's finger, why not? Like that, to me is much more interesting than a girl a year ago who he lived with for a month. I don't know. I didn't care that about that.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was so weirdly brushed over, like that that girl lived in your house for a month, Like, was she like a ninety day fiance? Did she come for a month on a visa? And then they decided it didn't work. I just I wanted to know more. And at that time I also thought maybe he lived with his parents, but we did find out he does not.
Speaker 3: Okay, are they living together? Because remember when we saw the last they were house hunting.
Speaker 2: House hunting move into with one another. It was so weird the house hunting because both of their styles are very sort of Mediterranean like heavy Italian sopranos style Real Housewives in New Jersey furniture. They were looking at this like stark white marble. I was like, that doesn't seem like your style.
Speaker 3: I know, but it seemed like my style. So I you know, selfishly, I'm like, if you don't want that house, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: It looks beautiful. Okay, let's talk about cult and Courtney. What do you think it is about cult that make Courtney want to keep helping him no matter how awfull he is?
Speaker 3: That that is the question, right, So you'll see when one of the first questions I asked h Courtney is And it was important to me to start with this because I felt like it was the question. I knew it was the question I was screaming at the TV. But when I thought, like, what are what are the fans? What are they saying? It's why why Courtney? It's not like the first time, why did you let him move in with you? Because I understand, if you love somebody and they're injured, you let them move in. But why did you continue to help him after you found out that he was cheating on you? Why did you meet with him? Why did you push him back in the hotel room. Why did you let him move in with you and your new boyfriend Phil?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Why? And I hope that she I hope that the audience is satisfied with her answer. But I was relentless in trying to figure out why.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well, but now she's engaged to Phil, we see, and it is about a thirty five year age difference. I mean, that's getting into Genny and Semmith territory. So what was your thought about them?
Speaker 3: Well, Jenny and Semita are seemed to be doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Courtney's an old soul, you know. She It is interesting that she's with Phil, who is the same age as her parents and lives like in the retirement community where they live. I think, on paper, oh what, But when you look at Courtney, she does seem like she would be thrilled to live an active senior lifestyle for the the rest of time.
Speaker 4: She does, she does.
Speaker 2: We think Courtney is so damn funny. Everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious.
Speaker 3: I have to pause because I'm laughing at the stuff she says. Yes, So in part two, there was one thing in particular I haven't seen part two. Yet that Courtney said that lord me and so I don't know if it made it or not, And if it didn't, maybe I'll try to tell you later.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, she's funny. Okay, Now, how hot is Pedro in real life?
Speaker 3: I'm a happily married man, So if he's hot, I didn't notice. Oh, okay, I will say. I don't think you'd be disappointed if you were to see him up close.
Speaker 2: He's so good looking and he's so funny too.
Speaker 3: He was nice. You know, I had never met him before. He's Dominican. My husband is Dominican, born in the Dominican Republic, and so you know, I I had that connection with him. So I talked to him about that a little bit. I was sort of impressed with how kind he was. He was nice to like crude staff to everybody. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let him off easy. I think he came on really strong with Sophie. Yes he was not. They were not clear with each other where they stood. And I do think that his family, Nicole, played a big part in why their journey didn't get to play out in a way that it should.
Speaker 2: Have always always Nicole and lydia always.
Speaker 3: It seems to me like it's a pattern, you know, and so something Patros he's got to accept that that's what's going to happen and warn future people or he risks like having every relationship sabotage.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, and we go there.
Speaker 3: I tell that to him. I tell that to Nicole, like we want answers on that, like why are you doing this? Like will you will you be happy? Nicole? Will you be happy with anybody that your brother ends up with? Ever?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Okay? Kim, Now, Kim is my buddy. I love her. She facetimed me the day after she got her new teeth to show me. I think she was on lots of painkillers, but she's like, you wanted to see them? Here they are.
Speaker 3: She looks so great, looks so great, and you know, like I think Kim's always looked great, you know, like Kim has a great energy about her. I don't know about you, but the first the first scene that we ever saw her, when she was showing us from Michael Jackson collection, I was like, right away soft spot for Kim. Uh. But I will say I have a soft spot for her, But that doesn't mean, I don't go hard on her too. I think she has a lot to answer for. You know, she she talked about placing her children up for adoption, which is a was kind of beautiful talking about that. You know, that's a really sensitive thing that a lots resonate. People in my family resonate with that, and so I wanted to handle that with care. But then you know, she lied, and so we had to talk about that, We had to talk about the catfishing, We had to talk about the secretcy. Yeah, and you know we go there and Jamal goes there and it is really emotional. Yes, yeah, I don't know that I've ever seen a tell all this emotional about something this serious.
Speaker 2: On the previews of the tell all that we saw, it seems that Jamal and Colt get into it. Now. I know that whenever we watched between the sheets that Jamal was horrified and everything Colt did, he was so defensive of Courtney, which was really good, like he could not believe anything. So is that what they're arguing about Jamal and Colt.
Speaker 3: I just don't think there's any love lost between the two of them, right, And I think they both took an op opportunity to to say what they wanted to say to each other face to face. I didn't see it coming. That segment was not about cult at all. You know, this is in the midst of Kim and Jamal clearing clearing the air a little bit, okay for forgiveness. So it was you know, I was in one gear. I was in a really it was an emotional gear, and then something happened where uh, it just became contentious. And it wasn't a joke, it wasn't fake. It was serious and I thought I felt like at any moment there could be a brawl. And let me tell you something, Ross Matthews is not a bouncer. I'm no good. I would have been hiding under that green chair if things got that serious. But luckily no, it didn't get physical, but it got it got intense for sure.
Speaker 2: That when I saw that, I was like, whoa, and my buddy Kim is in the middle. I'm like, don't hurt my friend.
Speaker 3: That's what tell us of four. I think these like Jamal and Colt are aren't in their each other's orbit. You know, they are different storylines, different regions of the country. But when you bring them together like they all have opinions about one another. It's all love. I love when the storylines intersect, when these people who we know meet one another, because they've got opinions, just like we have opinions, but to them it's personal.
Speaker 2: They also are very protective of the franchise and they don't want this person making everybody look bad. And they also all have to want to ye all keep their jobs and get on other seasons and things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, God, I love it. Could you talk about this all day? I really could talk about it.
Speaker 2: I do talk about it all day. Underly, it is my job, right, Okay. What do you think it is in Geno that he just cannot let this thing with gs men from Pianoma. Why can't he let it go?
Speaker 3: Jasmine has her clause in him whether he wants it or not. You know, I think what it is now is a vendetta on for him. You know, it's no longer about fixing anything or having a relationship. I think he was really so hurt by Jasmine. I think he just wants to hurt her back. And I'll tell you there were two Genos at this tell all. The first, the first part of the experience He was very polite, kind of demure a little bit like, you know, I'd ask him a question and he'd just go, old, god, well, you know whatever. And then the second that Jasmine comes out, it was a geno I'd never seen in real life before, and it was it was jarring and it wasn't fake. It was real. Uh. They have that, you know that you could feel the I don't want to say the word chemistry, but you could feel a chemical shift in the energy when she came out.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound good.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how it is for them, but it was riveting for us.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, do you agree with The last time Jasmine was on to Tell and Rob called her a pregnant horror, it was horrible. That was horrible.
Speaker 3: I don't like any slat shaming. I don't like that. I don't like it to women, and I don't like it to men. I don't like it to anybody.
Speaker 2: So now we talked to Rob about that. We've I've met him a couple of times and I was like, you know, that's not cool. He's like, well, you know, and he just defends himself and defends himself and defends himself, and I'm like, it's still a terrible thing to say.
Speaker 3: Listen, you know, in the heat of the moment, I'm sure when I was younger there are things that I said that I could take back. I think people should take some things back. So I don't want to judge too harshly. But no, listen, here's the deal. At the end of the day, of these are all human beings. You know, these aren't characters. They're humans, true, and so we should judge them no harshly, the harsher than we would judge ourselves. So I would hope that Rob would want to be treated nicer than that. But it's how we felt in the moment. I will say, I don't think it affected Gina Jasmine's happiness at all. She seems pretty good. She didn't, right, I don't think she cares. She's really an interesting I mean, they're all interesting, but you know, Jasmin's on a real journey. I follow her of course on Instagram. You know, I always say that, like I don't always say, but I just said recently that I think I spent ten minutes watching her swiffer and clean the house the other day on her story, And you know what, I do it again.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what app I look at every single day Reddit. I used to think Reddit was just refinding information out about our ninety Day cast members, but now I'm on there for everything. I'll check reviews before i've i a new hair dryer, or if i need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly I'm deep in a thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes, I am probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread, but I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level. Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress, Okay.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Plath family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives in Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying. I like to swap theories. I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences, and you know I'm one of those people. I'm on there and if you want an honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go. Okay, my favorite subreddits are are slash Welcome to plotfill R, slash Bravo, and of course are slash Sneaky Sasquatch. But I also love our slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, the subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything. Whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock on Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance on our Dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today. Okay, let me ask you about Liz and Via, because they weren't a huge storyline this season, but I met Liz in person at the ninety Day Christmas party. She wasn't at the Christmas party, but she was in town filming for this for single Lights something, and she came to the after party, which is where it all went down, and I mean Darcy's Daisy were there. It was something. It was something, It was something, And I had such a nice time talking to her, found her to be so nice, talking so nicely about her daughter. It was so interesting to me. I had no idea she had, mister San Francisco that she was like engaged.
Speaker 3: Don't you want to meet who she's engaged to? I mean I do, I'm super curious. Yeah, I will tell you. There's a there's a deep connection between her and Via. There really is, and uh, I was sort of surprised at the connection that still lingers there with them. There's a lot to talk about in that relationship, and I don't know that we've heard the end of it.
Speaker 2: Interesting because they were saying on the last episode, like you fell in love on vacation, I was like, fell in love? How long were you there? What you know?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean is it love? Did she feel love? Did Via feel love? I think there's an undeniable connection between the two of them, even though it was a vacation thing. Something tells me there's still lingering something. I'm not to say that. I don't think her engagement is real or anything like that, but when you see what you're going to see on Monday night, you might just agree with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Now we're going to play a game now, Okay, I love to play fuck Mary kill. But if you don't like the word kill, we can say exile.
Speaker 3: Uh whatever you name it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do that, okay, because some people don't like that, so they're like, oh, I don't want to say I'm gonn kill somebody. We will exile them off the planet. Okay, all right, here we go Gino okay, Rick, oh oh Rick from last season?
Speaker 3: No, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got Geno, Rick, beer Can.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mary kill okay, r F Mary Exile. I would probably exile. Oh this is you know, your brutal what you're doing here. This is really tough.
Speaker 2: It's not going to get better.
Speaker 3: Okay. Beer Can is interesting but problematic, so I'd probably exile him. Okay, I would probably marry Gino.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to bang Rick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he brought the tarp.
Speaker 2: So gross? Who dying? Okay? Okay, okay, here's three more for you, big okay.
Speaker 5: Colt m Paul, Paul with the hair brush and his mom with the hair and the hair brush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paul and Creedy Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, Big Ed Colt. Okay, I would. I would exile Paul.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't. I think he's already in exile actually, but okay.
Speaker 3: I would marry big Ed because at least he's funny, like at least it'd be interesting, you know. And Colt I would just starfish.
Speaker 2: I guess, like Cordy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just let's let's do this.
Speaker 2: Let's get it over with. Okay, submit Jesse meeser Andre?
Speaker 3: Which one was Jesse and mister Agan? Which one? Okay?
Speaker 2: But I needed to help, Okay, So Jesse was the one original one with Darcy cut on the bias.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, thank you for that. So Jesse do again?
Speaker 2: Okay, submit Jesse. And there.
Speaker 3: I guess I would. I'm a married man, happily married, so I'm not really having such spending. But I just want to say, because my husand's going to listen to this.
Speaker 2: Because yes, it's it's all hypothetical.
Speaker 3: I think I would probably f Andre just because like he's probably he's probably good at it, right.
Speaker 2: He's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would marry Submit because well he is that that new coffee industry you know, that's going to take off. So I would do that and then I guess I would exile on Jesse.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's interesting, interesting choice. Okay. Now I'm going to give you a high guy's edition, and it's Pedro Rob and there's a new guy named Rash who you don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I can't give me a second spell the name. Okay, an informed citizen here, hold on, I wish I knew so I could do this. Okay, give me his name here.
Speaker 2: His name is r A.
Speaker 3: S I T.
Speaker 2: And his girlfriend is Mallorie with an I E. So it's a Mallorie and RAS sheet. But she calls him Rash because RAS sheet is too hard for her.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I see I'm locked and loaded.
Speaker 2: Wait till you see him in person. You're gonna he's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, question here which.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pedro, Rob of the Pregnant Horror and RAS sheet, new.
Speaker 3: Guy, and what's the question? Who do I want? What do I.
Speaker 2: Mary exile?
Speaker 3: Oh? Uh oh god? Okay, So I would exile Rushie because I don't know him. Okay, right, I don't know you yet. Asking you tomorrow, maybe a different answer, okay, Mary, hold on, Pedro and Rob. Oh, I guess I would marry Pedro because I think he's at that stage of his life. Rob is a little still I think in an f boy stage, and so that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think Rob is probably really good at banging, because he seems to bang a lot of chicks.
Speaker 3: People should be doing that, Like, go have fun, consensually responsibility, go do it. No one's judging. I'm not Pedro, though.
Speaker 2: If you marry him, you will have to deal with the.
Speaker 3: Nicole and Lydia will love me.
Speaker 2: I think that's true.
Speaker 3: I could. I would be best friends with Nicole. I would take Lydia out. You know what, remember that makeover. I would make sure she kept that up. I would be great friends with them.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when Lydia was on the single Life and she did Scott Scott.
Speaker 3: Scott Scott uh sends me messages. We message on an Instagram and I love it.
Speaker 2: You message back when he messages you.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's not like It's not like DMS. It's like in the comments, you know what I mean? So I like right.
Speaker 2: Back, Okay, okay, has do you if a ninety person DMS you, I have a responsibility to respond, Like whether I'm doing to tell or or not.
Speaker 3: I'm responding, that's.
Speaker 2: An interesting take on it. Have you ever gotten a DM from anybody that maybe was on the crazier side of our cast, somebody like Renee who spelled her name like rain and let.
Speaker 3: The Chicken Live?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Uh, if she wrote back, it would I would stop everything like if she wrote wrote back, if she wrote me, I would stop everything I was doing and writing her back. I would call my husband and say, what should I write back? And we would draft it together because I am fascinated. Really, you eat chicken, but you can't kill kill the chicken, and don't eat the chicken, but let me eat chicken. Yeah, that's interesting to me.
Speaker 2: See yours. I guess you're just I think you're just nicer than me. I think that's what it boils down to.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't respond to Renee.
Speaker 2: I have not responded.
Speaker 3: Has she messaged you?
Speaker 2: Yes, she wanted to come on the show to tell her side of the story.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I don't know if I go that far, but I do. I would say high back, absolutely. I mean we spend a lot of time with these people. I'm invested. Oh okay, I shouldn't think that I'm not saying I'm right. I'm just saying what I would do. Oh man, you're really making me think.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't want anybody to show up at your house and try to.
Speaker 3: Get my address. I have gates and security. Don't worry about it here.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you watch any other TLC shows?
Speaker 3: I do? Listen. Watching the ninety Day Universe is a full time gig. But of course, listen. What I love about TLC is that, like, I feel like people look like people in my life. You know, I have a hard time watching a show where everybody is totally spray tand and abs and veneers and jaw lines. It's just like I can't relate.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: So that's why I am more drawn to TLC and they're programming.
Speaker 2: Have you ever watched Welcome to Platvill No.
Speaker 3: And that's the second time I've been asked that should I be watching it?
Speaker 2: Well, Welcome to Platfil is a show that I have. I'm on my third time around, third time around watching it. I am doing a rewatch of it with one of my co hosts. We started from the beginning. We're and we're covering as a rewatch. We're currently is season eight in real time, but there's no way to You cannot with that show jump in. You have to start from the beginning to see the arc of people. At that ninety day party in New York where I met you, I told the head of marketing or somebody, I was just in a conversation and had two chardonnays, and I said, the best show on t YLS is welcome to plastform.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me what it's about. I don't even know, I'm and I'm just being I can only be honest.
Speaker 2: With you, So it's fine, I'll tell you. So it's a family. Where we start, not where we are now, but where we start is it is a family that lives in Georgia on a farm. Their kids have had no technology, never had coca cola, homeschooled, they know nothing of the outside world.
Speaker 3: I love this, Okay, I'm already in.
Speaker 2: There's nine kids, Okay, I like it. Okay. So the dad goes to work like in the city, which is like Tallahassee, and then comes home every day and the mom has not really the mom is not really homeschooled, but they've homeschooled themselves. Because what you find is the mom is the one who wanted the show even though they're not allowed to have television is a real thirst bucket. And I'm not telling you anything. You won't figure out yourself in episode one to two, but you follow their journey from the littlest kid being maybe like six, who's now maybe like twelve, because we've been following it for years. There are marriages that break up. There are kids that get kicked out at sixteen because they wanted to wear a tank top. There are people that get banned from the family because even though they were twenty two, they drank a beer in front of the other children. There are people that get DUIs. There are shattered relationships, but it.
Speaker 3: Felt like every family right is kind of except for the kicking people out. Think I will say you pitched it very well. I don't know where I'm gonna All I'm thinking is where I'm gonna find the time to watch this now? Thanks a lot, Mary.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm in. I mean, I'm not even gonna lie to you. I'm in.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you start watching it, let me know because I'd love to have you back on to kind of follow your Platfell journey.
Speaker 3: Okay, not if when, like it might be tonight. I mean, I have the first episode of the new season of ninety people watch, but oh man, okay.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to be locked in on this first season of night this when you're watching season twelve, episode one of the OG nine d you gotta be locked in. We have got we got characters.
Speaker 3: And I love a new season of OG ninety day. I love it because I'm like, I don't even know. It's like going to a restaurant and I don't know the cuisine, you know what I mean, Like, what have you cooked up for me? Matt Sharp and TLC. Just serve me because I'm there. It's an all you can eat b FET and I don't even know what the food is. Just bring it on.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's there's a girl that's Pentecostal that is speaking in tongues and laying hands with people are falling on the ground.
Speaker 3: Of course there is. Let me tell you something. They're so good they know what they're doing, these people. And I also know as I'm watching it, like I don't know what I'm going to get, but I know that I'm going to be obsessed. I know I'm going to follow them on social media and I'm going to fall someday. One week from them is going to be on Single Life. Yes, I'm like all in from the get go. I love a new season of og Me too.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody, you have to be watching this Single Life. This was an amazing season. I mean for Kim's storyline alone, with the adoption and everything, that was so compelling. We love seeing a free and easy Sophie. We don't always love seeing Geno, but you know, God bless God bless.
Speaker 3: God's bless and you know, and I do think this is a new chapter in Gino's life. I'm curious, that's what's going on. It's always a little fascinating, you know, what he's got going on. The Liz story line is shocking, Courtney and Colt. What is going on? I want to say the update on Pedro is really good, good, there's great stuff. Just as a super fan, I want you to know not only did I take this seriously and have so much fun with it, but I really feel like we delivered everything that you want in a two part, two hour each episode. Tell all you've got tears, You've got laughs, You've got shocking moments that none of none of us saw coming. I don't know if you saw on the trailer, but I have to put my cards down at one point because there's no way I could have prepared for what was revealed. There's walk offs, there's you know, we have everything you want. And I when I came home after we did the tell hall and I got to tell my husband, it was even better than I dreamt it would be. And I am so grateful I got the chance. And I just want to make all the fans proud. I really do, because I'm one of you. I'm in the comments section, I'm watching, I'm listening to your show, I'm in Okay, we're so excited. I'm just grateful, thanks to everyone for giving me a chance. And I hope you like it.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be great. I can imagine when you came home and told your husband. It was probably like you didn't stop talking for two hours. You were so excited.
Speaker 3: I was so tired. I thought I was going to crash. And I think I went to bed at two in the morning because I just kept telling him and then thinking of things and remembering, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well everybody, make sure you've watched the single Life tell All. Like ro said, it's going to be two parts. On TLC. We're always learning something. I learned something on every one of these shows.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have to go nor No, but I mean tonight, I'm canceling plans because I've got ninety day and Welcome to Plattville. Thank you.
Speaker 2: When you start watching Welcome to Platvill, especially when you get after season one and things start to go off the rails. Mh, you are gonna thank me. You're gonna it's and and the way that now I'm doing a rewatch for a third time and recapping it like out louds I'm writing things down. The way that history just repeats itself with this family is wild. So everybody that we're not here to talk about Platfeld, but you know that's my main obsessional play.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much you shared with me, but I will tell you and you're telling everybody now you're gonna love it. Hello, everybody, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Okay, thank you Ross. It was so nice to meet you again.
Speaker 3: I'll see you soon.