Speaker 1: I will not be cried. I'm loved today, will not be away I love today.
Speaker 2: Realize this and salvation.
Speaker 1: Would be reasonal. I will not be a ride I love today.
Speaker 3: This is the decision not to be insane and to accept myself.
Speaker 2: Has God sold my father, my song me.
Speaker 1: This is the determination not to meusly what remains forever in the joy of love.
Speaker 4: This is the choice to recognize the show God created as the sun.
Speaker 5: He loves, and Foo remains my wall identity.
Speaker 1: I'm a loved of love today. Will not be a bride of love today.
Speaker 2: Realize this, and salvation will be reached for all the wi.
Speaker 1: I will love.
Speaker 2: A ride of love today.
Speaker 3: Sort of so sime social, so true, and I'm to change.
Speaker 2: S mister.
Speaker 1: The name of stems.
Speaker 5: Host.
Speaker 1: I will not be afraid of love today. I will not be afraid of love today.
Speaker 2: Realize this, and salvation when we reach for all.
Speaker 1: I will not be afraid of love today. I'm I'm be fraid of love today.
Speaker 2: Will not be afraid Millie. I will late yea, I will come welcome in this lesson of today of a cossu miracles. We are at less than twenty seven a puff or else I want to see above or else I want to see, And yes it is I will not be afraid of love today right as we are just hearing those one of our sounds and of the brothers here celebrating what actually our experience is in doing a lesson of to day. And if I remember today that above or else I want to see, I actually tell myself that I wanna more than anything else, More than anything else, I want to see, more than seeing anything else. I want to see the light of Heaven, more than any of my dreaming and perceptions of the world. I want to remember who I truly am, and what you are, what everyone is, what God is. And I was a little bit looking also in the text last night, and I came across We will find it in several chapters, but especially in chapter twenty where he talks about seeing my brother seemless. And that really becomes in my mind that application if I want to see above or else, and if I want to see that light of heaven, this is the practical application in my dream to see my brother seamless. That is really all there is to wanting to see. And yes, we are already coming a long way in practicing and starting out like in a slow pace. And yesterday was an incredible lesson for me because I was those six times was no problem to dedicate, especially with those words of Chuby like giving everything in her broadcast of bringing that into remembrance that there's really no excuse not to do it exactly how Jesus gives the instructions. And I mean, it's not a big deal to remember that I'm concerned about something and then I'm looking in that inventory of my mind, good morning, what is what are those fear thoughts I'm afraid of in in connection with my concerns, and then remembering that those are the thoughts how I tack myself. And what I found out is I'm really attacking myself with everything I'm thinking all through the day because anything I was looking at was applicable to that lesson, you know, And that is quite a discovery after I would say, you know, like in observation, so many years of doing a lesson, and I love that on the couse of murders because it's always something new, there's always a greater perspective offered me in my own personal experience, and of course that's a complete meaningless idea of my own personal experience. But you know, I want to bring it here to a very practically level that there is nobody out there. You know, it is really just about my own application of that idea, and period, if I applying it, then success is guaranteed. Period. You know it is maybe it needs some completely miraculous contact of whole self that that becomes a certainty. And if I look into my mind, it is that experience of singularity that gives me the certainty that the success is guaranteed. Otherwise, of course I would just go back and doubt myself as I always did. And so today, moving on to another application of speeding up that remembrance, we are asked to do that. It does three times an hour, so at least twice an hour, half every half an hour. But he says, also, if you're willing to do that more often, great, above all else. I want to see, above all else, I want to see myself as seamless. I want to see my brothers in less. I want to see the light of heaven. And let me see where I'm just coming here to bring here a nice breach into that lesson. I'm going to just go quickly to the review lessons, which will do in a moment, because there are quite some interesting sentences given that helps me to see why even that lesson is right there in the mind training. And I'm just gonna go back a few days, starting with lesson twenty four, I do not perceive my own best interest, in which Jesus made us aware that our perception is wrong, and he gave that perspective of with a little bit of willingness, and he uses it in that review lesson that I'm willing to follow the guide, the guide God has given me. And that remembrance or that confirmation in my mind I'm willing to follow the guide God has given me to find out what my own interests are shows me that there is one in my mind who knows my own best interest, and that one we can call as we want to call him. You know, it is still the manifestation of the Holy Spirit Christ himself in my mind. You know, it takes a manifestation and an appearance, but he was always there, he will always be there, and it is completely up to me, up to you to see him and accept that he is here, because or I would ever need a lesson of the day. What is causing murders is that I no longer deny that that I see this is a real occurrence, that he's in my mind and he here is me. And then Lessen twenty five, I do not know what anything is for was already describing that I'm attempting to use everyone and everything to prove that my illusions about myself are real. I'm just make here a little synopsis of a few sentences, and he goes from that that the purpose I have given the word has led to a frightening picture of it. And here it is let me open my mind, the last sentence of that reveal, lesson, let me open my mind to the words real purpose by withdrawing the one I have given it and learning the truth about it. In other words, let me open my mind. Help me. I'm now turning to that guide in my mind and ask him to help me to open my mind to the word's real purpose. And as he already can hear behind those words, we are in those lessons in clear actions of mind, where it is about letting go our own established goals, where it is about accepting the undoing completely, where it is about accepting the help that is given us. And so also it is about that replacement of the thought system that I have brought with myself and of course as a human being, would like to apply it, but is replaced with a real purpose, with real thoughts, with thoughts I think with God. And so also yesterday's lesson, my text thoughts I taken my vulnerability has clearly emphasized this replacement. And there in the review he goes pain, illness, loss, ah, deaths seem to threaten you, right, and then this is a word I cannot control. And then he goes from there into the idea of an inheritance, that we are given an inheritance, and he calls that inheritance. Yet perfect safety, perfect security, and complete fulfillment are my inheritance, perfect security, complete fulfillment. And that is really what this causing mere use offers. That is what every lessons offers. Every time I remember today, above all else, I want to see this is occurring in my mind, a replacement of my own thoughts with perfect security and complete fulfillment. And today's lesson, also in the review emphasizes once more that replacement that let action also first of not holding on to my own thought system, but to let it go, and recognizing what I see reflects what I think I am. Here is my need. I realize that it is vision that is my greatest need. And he mentions that in the Lesson itself too, that vision has no cost to anyone, and there is no justification for sacrifice in any way. Okay, just to finish that up in that review, if I would remember who I am, it is essential that I let this image of myself go. So he speaks clearly about an image of myself which is the same as the concept of myself. And as it is replaced by truth, vision will surely be given us. And with this vision I will look upon the world and on myself with charity and love. So if we're gonna go straight to the Lesson twenty seven, starting here out and already seeing what it is about. In very simple words, Jesus puts that today's idea, let's remember it above all else. I want to see, above all else, I want to see this idea expresses something stronger than mere determination. Interesting that he even says there is something stronger than mere determination. It gives vision priority among you desires. Now, I could also be and a human consciousness is very determined to be successful with his worldly goals. So we can, of course, the power of mind can be used in any direction, and so I can also be determined even for a change of mind. But here is the difference. I can change my mind and stay in time space and stay in the self concept of myself and basically proceed to test. Or I can be determined to see and include myself in and do that above or else, so that there is a true liberation experience and the going home. And that is what he means is that it gives vision priority among you desires. It is only the seeing the truth of myself, the truth of my brother, and the truth in which I am as God created me. You may feel hesitant about using the idea on the grounds that you are not sure you really mean it. Ever, of course, very true, this doesn't matter. And again a very nice remembrance, all this doesn't matter. This works in any way. The purpose of today's exercises is to bring the time when the idea will be wholly true a little nearer. And them may be a great temptation to believe that some sort of sacrifice is being asked of you when you say you want to see above all else. If you become uneasy about the lack of reservation involved, then add vision has no cost to anyone. If fear of loss still persists at further, it can only bless. Vision has no cost to anyone. It can only bless. And of course this idea of sacrifice is an idea of in the human mind that always needs to be addressed or admitted, because it is really what the human condition is, to sacrifice first for the other and for any other illusion. And basically then also think that my freedom and recognition of freedom and liberation would also need sacrifice. And this is also how, in the terms of Jobi's expression extraordinary extraordinary, I've always I was. I was at home yesterday listening to you as many do right now online, And every time that I hear the word extraordinary, I can't even pronounce it in the beautiful English accent. That's kind of my smile on the face. My heart opens up and I actually leap into heaven the same the same moments of thank you so much. It really does it to me. And everybody has some you know you to you know, because it's amazing, you know, so yeah, And also in my service in in the restaurant. There is also that opportunity to give myself away and see that this is a full extension of my whole mind in service to people coming into which seemingly are strangers, right, and I have the opportunity to recognize myself and see that there's always healing and shining going on in my mind. And then of course they notice my accent, my past Austrian accent. And then and at the moment they asked me, well, where are you from? What is what is that accent you have? You know, and that that occurs of course quite regularly, and I see that especially how they change now over the years. How I was like in the past, very very much feeling guilty about that. And uh, and then I saw it immediately when that that in my mind. And so when I tell them where that it is a German accent from Austria, and oh, how beautiful you this is? This is subconscious you know, I'm kind of apologizing or no, no, companies never changed, that's what they're telling me. So you know, this is how this whole thing is orchestrated, that we are coming really by that demonstration of literally the light guidance in our mind to accept ourselves. You know, I'm just in the moment, I am myself in a full acceptance of what I am, even including my judgments about myself in and self observation. That is all already included. Man, it is a It is definitely not differently, and I'm still the horizon of God, and not because I'm saying that, because it is the truth, and that is what we also practice in today's lessons in my remembrance. Above all else I want to see I give that commitment of letting the truth about myself be real to myself and accepting that as that is vision. Okay, great, wonderful, thank you. The idea for today needs many repetitions for maximum benefit, and it should be used at least at least every half hour, and more if possible, and you might try for every fifteen or twenty minutes. And it is recommended that you set a definite time interval for using the idea when you wake or shortly afterwards, and attempt to ithre to it throughout the day. It will not be difficult to do this even if you are engaged in conversation or otherwise occupied at the time. You can still repeat one short sentence to yourself without disturbing anything above or else I want to see. The real question is how often will you remember? And here's the next question, how much do you want today's idea to be true? And that is the kicker in a sense, and that only I can determine in my mind. And we are doing this broadcast also to just share that necessity that we have individually to listen what Jesus has to tell us and to see how much we want want that idea to be true. For us, answer one of these questions and you have answered the other. Okay, again, the first question is how often will I remember? And how much do I want this idea buffal else I want to see to be true? And you will probably miss several applications, and perhaps quite a number. Do not be disturbed by this, but do try to keep on your schedule from then on. And you see that that's just half a sentence, but that is really the entire instruction, how to see what is offered us and how the fix is in what any lesson of the day offers. Try to keep on your schedule from then on. That means I'm asked to simply go back now, I'm instructed and ask to do that lesson, two, three, four times an hour. And I'm going back and setting my mind and give the utmost effort that I can apply that idea. And if only once during the day you feel that you were perfectly sincere while you were repeating today's idea, you can be sure that you have saved yourself many years of effort. I like to hear that, because enough is enough. We are here for a long, long, long time, and some of us do remember very well, some do not remember so well. Then we help each other to remember. And the remembrance is always the speed up to lay out sip. Look, brother, we are not staying here. We are not doing that with a result on the timeline. We let it collapse, We let it be miraculous. We see that we do not have any time, and we can only accept what is offered in the very present moment in that he end now. And that is a recognition of our mind of timelessness. That is a creative thought experience. So let's just take a moment so that we can come to that certainty and to that sureness, as it said, of having saved us ourselves many years of effort. By applying that lesson above all else, I want to see giving vision priority among our desires, recognizing that we are no longer believing that sacrifice would be needed, and that vision has no cause to anyone. And if any fear of loss persists or stays, then we apply. It can only bless.
Speaker 5: The sound money inside.
Speaker 4: He sings, minded.
Speaker 2: Cross and recks no gold. It's my.
Speaker 6: To inmember and remember the song.
Speaker 2: It's my.
Speaker 1: It sings of my.
Speaker 2: My and my.
Speaker 4: Skip the sound.
Speaker 7: I dream, my separate dream to receive to I dreamed no less. Now hecles bad.
Speaker 2: To me, and.
Speaker 1: Remember I remember the song is my goal.
Speaker 2: It sings O, and we see immediately how much gratitude is experienced in our mind by just letting that idea take us home literally. And also at that point, really thank you to all our translators who translate this broadcasts into Spanish and into many other languages. I have been guided to share with you just two paragraphs in chapter sixteen, in that fifth section which is the choice for completion, and in that last two paragraphs of that section, he says that the decision whether or not to listen to this cause and follow it is but the choice between truth and delusion. And it seems like, oh word, that is a very simple expression and sentence. But if I really look at that, it is an incredible expression, and it really gives me everything to see. It will always depend only on my decision, on my choice. For here is true, separated from illusion and not confused with it at all, not confused with it at all. How simple does this choice become when it is perceived as only what it is? When it is perceived as only what it is? And now he goes into what makes up confusion, and that is also see, if I take this mind training seriously, then there cannot be any confusion about it. He makes here very clear. Only fantasies make confusion in choosing possible, and they are totally unreal. For only fantasies make confusion in choosing possible, and they are totally unreal. So this year, it's does the time to make the easiest decision that ever confronted you, the easiest decision and also the only one you will cross the bridge into reality. Thank here, you will cross the bridge into reality simply because you will recognize that God is on the other side. And are you ready? Nothing at all is here. The entire mind training will always just show me that that God is real and nothing at always hear what I see is my body's eyes and chew over or judge or whatever a human being does. It is last sentence of that section. It is impossible not to make the natural decision as this is realized. It's a complete natural decision. Heaven is the big decision. I must make less than one thirty eight. All right, wow, thank you. And that leads me to chapter twenty, to that seventh section, the consistency of means and end. We got so far, yeah, and I would just jump from certain paragraphs. In the first paragraph, he starts talking about that there is an area there are areas where means and end are still this screpen and I'm not yet talking about what he's talking about. The means and the end. The end is pretty clear, and we're calling it the aiming and the goal and the end is to recognize the truth of myself and the means. You might have some ideas about the means, but let's go along how he presents that here, So indications of areas where means and and are still discrepant. And this produces great discomfort, and everyone who started out this mind training will have moments of great discomfort. And he mentions that in the Lessons right, And he expresses here in chapter twenty that this need not be that this cause requires almost nothing of us. It is impossible to imagine one that asks so little or could offer more. Then he goes into that perspective of what that discomfort is. He says that the period of this comfort that follows the sudden change in a relationship from sin to holiness. He uses that example of our relationship here one to another, right, I mean, everyone has experiences of relationship in time space, So that's why it's very valuable and application, and to see from where I'm coming from and where I'm going to proceed, and which action of mind I can apply right now to bridge that gap literally and save the time. Okay, again, the period of discomfort that is second paragraph, Yeah, that follows the sudden change in a relationship from sin to holiness may now be almost over to the extent you still experience it. You are refusing to leave the means to him. Interesting, Okay, there's a refusing to leave the means to him. He he capitalized who changed the purpose. He changed already our purpose and changed the purpose of the relationship. Now all I need to do is to leave the means to him. You recognize you want the goal right above all else. I want to see, are you not also willing to accept the means? Okay, the answer is yes. If you are not, let us admit that you are inconsistent. Ha, So it goes immediately. Then you are inconsistent, and you will get the result of that inconsistency. A purpose is attained by means, and if you want the purpose, you must be willing to want the means as well. Wherever it seems to be completely logical, how can one be sincere and say I want this above all else, and yet I do not want to learn the means to get it. But see, a human being doesn't look like this. You know, I said, you're a nice idea. I'm gonna of course I want that. But he doesn't want to learn the means to get that. And you will see where he goes, because of course it must go to body identification, and that that means needs to be let go to obtain the goal. The Holy Spirit indeed, indeed asks little, He asks no more to give the means as well. The means are second to the goal, and when you hesitate, it is because the purpose frightens you and not the means. Ha Remember this, for otherwise you will make the error of believing the means are difficult. Yet, how can they be difficult if they are merely given you? They are merely given right. If we were review reviewing before, there's an inheritance given right. They guarantee the goal, and they are perfectly in line with it. Okay, I'm gonna jump to the next paragraph. It is impossible to see your brother as sinless and yet to look upon him as a body. Here you have it. I read it once again. It is impossible to see your brother as sinless and yet to look upon him as a body. Two sentences down, to see a sinless body is impossible, for holiness is positive and the body is merely neutral. It is not sinful, but neither is it seem less. Those were the first lessons right where I expressed it. This is meaningless. It's not bad, it's not good. It's meaningless. Right, it is that what you're gonna ascribe on it as nothing, which it is. Here gives the clarity about it. The body cannot meaningfully be invested with attributes of Christ or the ego. That's still in the same paragraph. Yeah, as nothing which it is. The body cannot meaningfully be invested with attributes of Christ or of the ego. Either must be an error, for both would place the attributes where they cannot be, and both must be undone for purposes of truth. Ready for the next sentence. The body is the means by which the ego tries to make the unholy relationship seem real. The unholy in is the time of bodies. But the purpose here is sinned. It cannot be attained but in illusion. And so the illusion of a brother as a body is quite in keeping with the purpose of unholiness. Because of this consistency, consistency, the means remain unquestioned, while the end is cherished. Seeing adapts to wish. And you know what the aim of what the end of the ego software is? It is death, of course. See, it's always a question. You know, am I acknowledging that the resurrection has occurred, which is a demonstration that is not death? Or am I still a slave and a servant to that ancient delusion of myself? Of what is completely impossible. Seeing adapt to wish. For sight is always secondary to desire. And if you see the body, you have chosen judgment and not vision. Here we have it. If I am not completely wanting and willing that vision is given me. I am in judgment, and I will see what judgment basically offers. For vision, like relationships, has no order. You either see or not. Who sees a brother's body has laid a judgment on him paragraph six, and sees him not? Who sees a brother's body has laid a judgment on him and sees him not? He does not really see him as sinful. He does not see him at all. In the darkness of sin. He is invisible. He can but be imagined in the darkness, and it is here the delusions you hold about him are not held up to his reality. Wow next paragraph. There is indeed a difference between this vain imagining and vision. The difference lies not in them but in their purpose. Both are but means, each one appropriate to the end for which it is employed. Neither can serve the purpose of the other, for each one is a choice of purpose employed on its behalf. Either is meaningless without the end. For which it was intented, nor is it valued as a separate thing about from the intention. They means seem real because the goal is valued, and judgment has no value unless the goal is sin. The body cannot he looked upon except through judgment. To see the body is the sign that you lack vision and have denied the means the Holy Spirit offers you to serve his purpose. You see the purpose of today's lessons above all else I want to see is to establish in my mind of no longer seeing my brother as a body, and seeing him through the vision of Christ in his sinlessness, in what he truly is judgment. One sentence further down, judgment, you thought yourself. Vision is learned from him who would unto your teaching. His vision cannot see the body because it cannot look on sin, and thus it leads you to reality. Your Holy brother, side of whom is your release, is no illusion. Attempt to see him not in darkness, for your imaginings about him will seem real. There you close your eyes to shut him out. Such was your purpose. And while this purpose seems to have a meaning, the means for its attainment will be evaluated as worth the seeing, and so you will not see last paragraph again. He gives here two questions which will clarify everything. Your question should not be how can I see my brother without the body? That should not be a question, ask only do I really wish to see him sinless? Do I really wish to see my brother sinless? And as you ask forget not that his sinlessness is your own escape from fear, is my own escape from fear. Salvation is the Holy Spirit's goal. The means is vision that is not seeing a body for but see, it is not going around and tell myself, I'm not seeing a body. It's really looking through the meaning of what I've given it. It is a real application of the mind, training for what they seeing look upon. For what those yeah who see the seeing look upon is sinless. No one who laughs can judge, no one who laughs can judge. And what he sees is free of condemnation. And what he sees he did not make, for it was given him to see, as was the vision that made his seeing possible. Amazing, amazing. Let's dive into that and have a moment of restpe No more said, but.
Speaker 4: Now you remember, but you've all always spend a life so en don't wait, Straight the bath and narrow the game. Straight the bath and narrow the game. Don't speak of sad f.
Speaker 2: For no.
Speaker 6: You found the world worth any prest So.
Speaker 4: Now don't wait, Straight the bath and narrow the game. Straight the bath, and narrow the game.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being here with us. We're going in a moment right into the video of the dav and then anglemin series, and everyone who ever had a look at that, it is just an extraordinary series. It is definitely one of my complete favorites. And if you're for the first time here in contact with us, please have a look at it. It's very easily to find on acimi dot com or on the Master t top TV. Today's video will be There is another way of looking at the word, which is a lesson we will soon do in that mind training series. And let's just finish up here with another quick a repetition of today's lesson twenty seven. Above all else I want to see, Above all else I want to see. We are asked to practice that two to four times an hour as best as we can remember it, and set our clocks and our minds. Today's idea expresses something stronger than mere determination. It gives vision priority among you desires. You may feel hesitant about using the idea on the grounds that you are not sure you really mean it. This does not matter the purpose. The purpose of today's exercises is to bring the time when the idea will be wholly true a little nearer. There may be a great temptation to believe that some sort of sacrifice is being asked of you when you say you want to see above or else. If you become uneasy about the lack of reservation involved, then simply at vision has no cost to anyone. Vision has no cost to anyone. And if fear of loss still persists, then add further, it can only bless. It can only bless. The idea for the day needs many repetitions. For maximum benefit, it should be used at least every half hour, and more if possible. It might drive for every fifty You might drive for every fifteen or twenty minutes. It usually commended that you set a definite time interval for using the idea when you wake or shortly afterwards, and attempt to adhere to it throughout the day. It will not be difficult to do this even if you are engaged in conversation or otherwise occupied at the time, you can still repeat one short sentence to yourself without disturbing anything. The real question is how often will you remember? How much do you want today's idea to be true? Answer one of these questions and you have answered the other. You will probably miss several applications, and perhaps quite a number. Do not be disturbed by this, but do try to keep on your schedule from then on. And if only once during the day you feel that you were perfectly sincere while you were repeating today's idea, you can be sure that you have saved yourself many many years of effort. Above or else I want to see above or else I want to see. Thank you, Thank you, and the most wonderful day.
Speaker 8: You have been listening to voice from heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day, that God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think.
Speaker 2: God bless us everyone. I can show you the world.
Speaker 1: Shine in champ and splended.
Speaker 2: Tell me, Princess, now, when did you last let your heart desire? I cannot your ride