Speaker 1: There we are live today is ask doctor Glidden plus two. We have doctor Monso here it says only you can prevent allopathic reductionism. I love that button. We have Mike Adams, founder of brady On. He's the host of Health Arranger Report all around. Great guy, Doctor Monso here with this alotop body system here. And doctor Peter Glidden, whose new book is called how to Leave Big Farma Behind. It's also the name of his website, It's Leave Big Farm Behind dot com. And you'll see in the description there is a link for that also a discount coupon code. So hello everybody. The phone number to call today is six one nine. Yeah, there it is. I haven't done electronic copy that way. That's why I didn't held line up. Uh six four three one zero three four. Anybody would like to go run and say hello and do your thing and then we'll drop into the next topic.
Speaker 2: Here, take it away, Mike.
Speaker 3: Well, hello everybody, Mike Adams here from Bryteon, and we've got we've got the only AI engine now that's free and trained on natural medicine, complementary alternative medicine, and we eliminated the entire big pharma bias by mind wiping open source based models. So that's that's what we're up to.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, is that all?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 3: Come on, what is more coming? We're having fun with this, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a huge project. I mean, no matter which way you you slice it. I remember when I was in nature Padic medical school back in the early late eighties, there was a nature path he was a couple of years ahead of me. I'll remember his name in a minute. He was compiling a huge database. What was it? What that was his name, I'll think of it in a minute. He compelled a huge database with Joe Pizzorno, who was the founder of Bastier University of Nature Pathic Medicine, and they put it all together in the natural I think the name of it was a nature Pathic Medicine Healing Handbook or something like that. But it was a huge volume. It's been published in like forty different languages. This was way before the Internet and way before anything even remotely like AI. And you know, it's a huge project, is what I'm laboring at trying to communicate here. And you are absolutely one hundred percent correct that because of the medical monopoly that's been in place for over one hundred and ten years. The information that is available to the mainstream is one hundred percent biased and tilted for the allopathic reductionistic, materialistic farm a sutical standpoint. It's very difficult to get objective information, you know, this is this has been a big problem if you, I mean, if you do a if you ask Siri or Wikipedia about homeopathy, it'll tell you that it's pseudoscientific and placebo, all of which is a lie. I mean, it's not it's just a lie. It's not even a distortion of the truth. It's a one hundred and eighty degree lie, right, And this is a problem because most people, i mean, let's be honest, ladies and gentlemen, we all know this. Most people don't even know how to pronounce nature apathy, let alone know what it is or what it can do. And this prejudice, this research, prejudiced pro allopathic medicine certainly isn't helping anything.
Speaker 3: Well, we found, doctor Glidden, We found some really great sources of information that might be surprising in order to train the model. So, for example, some of the very best research on herbal medicine and phidochemistry comes out of China, but it's all written in Mandarin. So what we did is we acquired hundreds of terabytes of science papers in Mandarin. And of course my wife's from Taiwan, so we can you know, we can collectively read and speak Chinese, and so we use Ai to translate it into English, and then we trained our model on that. So in America, you know how the National Science Foundation and the NIH they won't fund studies that talk about natural remedies and cures. But in China and in India and many other places they are very much doing that. So all we do is just we just bypass the US pharma bias to get good information.
Speaker 2: You know, I remember when I was in when I was studying, and I think it was nineteen eighty seven or eighty eight, and I'm kicking myself because I didn't I've lost the reference to this information. But there was an interesting study that was done. There was a group of people wanted to show with the bias in conventional medicine, and so they fabricated a research study. They made up a drug, they made it up out a whole o'clock, They faked the research, they faked everything, and they submitted it to a medical journal for approval, and it got approval, of.
Speaker 3: Course, and it got sided.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then here's the kicker. They took exactly the same paper and instead of a pharmaceutical they put a homeopathic medicine there. That's the only thing that they changed. It was the only thing that they changed. They submitted that for approval, and it was rejected of course, right because because you can't have any of that holistic healing stuff enter into the mainstream. And Manzo and I were talking about this a while ago, and Daniel also, I think that the reason, the only thing that makes sense to me as to how the medical monopoly maintains its stranglehold, because I mean, let's be honest, right, the cause of the chronic disease epidemic is allopathic medicine. It's the cause of the chronic disease epidemic. It's allopathic medicine, which is great for trauma care and surgery when it's necessary. I mean, thank god for insulin, thank God for Lyda Kain general anesthesia, but for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time, it's a failed methodology. It is the reason that we have a chronic disease epidemic, and yet and it's the leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States, and it's the first or the third leading cause of death, depending on how you crunch the numbers, And given all of those net negatives and all of that unbelievable failed mediocrity, it's still number one. How is that possible? It's I think it's a demonic influence that's behind the whole thing. I do clearly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at the reaction to just r and you're firing some of the actual demons at the CDC. You know, they're having a demon fit, having.
Speaker 4: A demon fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are going crazy. So I think there are other forces that are at work here in keeping you know, this failed medical model on top. I don't think it's just you know, money and monopoly and greed.
Speaker 1: I think their money is human suffering, like that's what they bank on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tragedy of biblical proportions. And you know, I mean, for goodness sakes, doctor Monzo. Yeah, eliminated paralysis in somebody whose spine was severed after a year of hands on healing therapeutics. You would think that would make front page New York Times, right news, but it hasn't right the read me, yeah, instead of the food, and Dragon raids him and takes all his equipment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so this is the situation that we find ourselves in. And I was thinking about this before the show. I was kind of projecting forward into what I think the future is going to hold for medical freedom. And I don't know, man I'm usually a glasses half full of let's go boys kind of a guy, but I'm not that optimistic anymore. Doctor Manzo, what do you think?
Speaker 4: It's hard to say. It's really hard to know the truth out there on you look at the politics, you look at the Trump administration and Kennedy and what they're doing. It's like, okay, you're doing some things, but are you really making a difference or is it just like you say, lipstick on a pig?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah? It seems to me like it's lipstick on a pig.
Speaker 4: I want to know why we don't have our health freedoms right?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 4: Last year? Was it last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Supreme Court ruled against the Chevrun doctrine. You would think that all of our health organizations that are fighting for us would be going after all of these unlawful laws that the FDA got passed. Yeah, but they're not Congress. They can't make laws, right. And with the chevrun doctrine, now you could challenge all those and start taking back our health freedom. But no one's doing it. Some senter're going, what are we doing? Why are we waiting for the government to fix it? Because the government is not going to fix it.
Speaker 1: This cism doesn't police itself well.
Speaker 3: And I do know that Attorney Emwoord, yes, which Alliance for Natural Health Right. If anybody is going to do it, it's them. They have a playbook to challenge that, something something like challenging the you know, the the EPA's major decisions or what's the called that CO two.
Speaker 1: Is is a.
Speaker 3: Endangerment finding that CO two is bad for plants somehow, which which is just the height of anti science stupidity. But that that drove e p A you know, doctrine for a few decades. But anyway, I think Jonathan Emore and some others have a good shot at this now, yeah, you know, just because of the current political climate. But I would add, if you don't mind me mentioning this, I actually think that decentralized AI is going to make western medicine obsolete because there there's there's no human doctor in a conventional practice that knows as much as even my own model, you know, our own enoch AI. And at some point all the reasoning models are going to you know, insist that the best way to treat people is to use things that work, you know, rather than pharmaceutical than chemotherapy. And when political leaders ask advanced AI models to find cost efficiency, like how do we lower healthcare costs, the answers are going to be ditch western medicine, you know, like that that day is coming, or a gradual slide into that is probably coming. But that's why it's so important that we decentralize AI and put this knowledge into the hands of people so they can get their own answers and do their own research without going through centralized control.
Speaker 1: The two things I see with that is being fully AI means you take away any possibility of the human element where people have compassion and care rather than treating you like a number or a piece of meat, which is what a calculating machine will do. So you don't get the I mean, you don't get it now because they're so stuck in their own heads about their own indoctrination when it comes to what works and what doesn't, that they'll poison you with a smile on their face. It's thinking that they're doing the best sometimes and maybe sometimes not. But meanwhile you suffer. Now take away any human element and make it all a cold, calculating machine, and then you don't even have the potential for decisions to be made based on empathy.
Speaker 3: But Daniel, the way I look at it is that doctors aren't allowed to be human anymore, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get their six minutes with the.
Speaker 3: Dictators at the CDC, who are actual demons. They are telling doctors what to do and if you if you diverge from that, then you face criminal charges and the loss of your medical license. I'm sure both of our other guests can speak to that. But remember the movie Aliens Versus Predator. Now it's demons versus machines. So that's where we are with medicine.
Speaker 2: Sadly, yeah, I mean i'd beIN it's the point well taken. I you know, from a purely objective point of view, the holistic curative therapeutic is superior to the reductionistic allopathic therapeutic for you know, everything but surgery and traumac Here it's a superior model. And so if we did have open sourced AI that had access to all the data, then those answers would be clear. But then, you know, from a practical, pragmatic point of view, the next step is, well, what are we going to do, because we were talking about this on the last show that we simply don't have the infrastructure in the world right now to support the holistic medical model. I mean, before the Flextionner report, there were one hundred and fifty homeopathic hospitals and nature pathic sanitariums. The busiest medical clinic west of the Mississippi was a nature pathic clinic in Spokane, Washington, and they were extremely successful and there were a lot of them, but there aren't any now. So even right if by some genie in the bottle magic, we all woke up tomorrow and there's medical freedom right, insurance pays for everything, all types of doctors are allowed access to hospitals, and universities are encouraged to do fifty percent of their research on non drug therapeutics. That mean, even if all of that happened we don't have the infrastructure to support it. I think it would take two or three generations.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. And also I believe the AMA is going to try to push legislation to outlaw AI systems from offering medical advice. And this is going to be a really interesting First Amendment argument or attack. But if you think about it from their point of view, they don't mind that conventional doctors don't have the best knowledge. What they love is that conventional doctors are easily bribed with free trips to Hawaii for you know, continuing medical education.
Speaker 1: So they spend twelve years making them believed that stuff. Actually which that way anyway, you have no concept of nutrition and no no no faith in the innate wisdom of the body to heal itself. So they're they're already they're already pretty much in that pocket or that zone of thinking in the first place.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's why they don't want to open AI either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: They have they can very easily take over the medical doctors and just let the machines prescribe drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is what I predicted and I talked about on Mike's show. A couple of weeks ago that you know, the the medical clinic of the future. It's going to be a facility on the corner of every corner, like you know, all all the little urban malls. You're going to go in with your insurance card. It's going to gain you access. You're going to type in your your name or your your your vitals. The machine's going to weigh you, it's going to do a your analysis, is going to take some blood, it's going to do the blood pressure. It's going to pass you through an X ray or rect scan. You're going to write down your symptoms on a keyboard. The artificial intel eligence is going to analyze all of the information, and then at the end of the conveyor belt, it's going to spit out drugs. Right, you won't even need the doctor anymore unless you're going to do surgery, and then the machines are probably going to be able to do the surgery better and right, So this is the the ultimate end of the allopathic model, Is that right? I mean, in a perfect allopathic world, right, here's how it would go. After the age of fifty, everybody would have fake shoulders, fake knees, and fake hips. Everybody would have hearing aids. Everybody would have their lenses removed and fake lenses put in. Everybody would have dentures. Everybody would have spinal fusion. Everybody would have the appendix removed. Women would have the uterus removed after you know, they're forty five, because what do you need that for if you can't get pregnant anymore. We would take medicines to go to sleep, we would take medicines to wake up, We would take medicines to alter our mood. This is the end result of perfect allopathic land.
Speaker 1: Well, when they find that gene, they'll remove the breast too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's the philosophy that informs the practice, which is the problem. That's right. Nobody seems to be talking about this, right, it's the because you can't You can't teach a Democrat that guns are good, you can't do it. You can't teach a born again Christian that reincarnation might be a thing. You can't do it. It's inconsistent with the philosophy that informs their gestalt, and so it is with the wonderful world of medicine that we live in. We are one well ninety nine percent embedded in this allopathic reductionistic materialistic model, and that's what needs to change. And I think the I think that, Mike, you might be right, you might be onto something that if we did have open source AI that said, oh, look, the homeopatht or way better at treating pneumonia than anybody else's. Oh the homopast or way better at treating cancer than anybody else's, then the pendulum would start to swing in that direction, and maybe more money and more resources would be put there. Yeah, to god, man, I don't think big farm is going to go quietly into the night. I don't think.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely right. And the thing is, just like you say, if if our conclusions are really data driven, the data support holistic health, nature opathy, homeopathy, et cetera. It's very clear the data support mind body medicine, you know, positive placebo effects, et cetera. But what this is really going to be a race over is for how long can big pharma suppress reality?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's right, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're one hundred percent right, And you know, given the demonic influence, I think that I think that's their trump card pun intended. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting is you know, something's going on with the software of these social media sites that makes them hyper sensitive now too for censorship, like their hardcore censorship on specifically health related things. Because I posted just this has been happening frequently. It's not just this one instance. I'm just just sharing this one with you. When you were talking about African Americans and their diet being mostly fried food, that was taken down with a community violation and saying that that was integrity issues and of dangerous misinformation, that eating fried food is not good for you in colation and that African American diets happen to have, you know, a tendency for fried food. That was your statement that was taken down first, well, one of many warnings, but some of them were retracted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's woke insanity, right, I mean, you know, rumble isn't censoring, right. I've been kicked off of YouTube number of times. I've been kicked off of Vimeo a number of times.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. We need to pay for that one, right, So it's weird.
Speaker 3: Vimeo deplatform me like eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean I don't know what the solution is. Has anybody been on Trump's truth social network? Anybody tried that out.
Speaker 1: I did. I'm posting that seventy five year old men get shot in the middle of the night if you post the wrong thing. So I got off of it.
Speaker 3: No, I was briefly banned by a truth social because they had used an AI algorithm to try to determine who was posting as bots. Of course I'm not a bot, but I will post like three or four things back to back that I have saved up, and so they banned me, and they sent me an email that said, we can't tell you why you're banned. I only found out later we can't tell you, but it's a gross violation. You are permanently banned. You can never return to the platform. I'm like, what the heck. I didn't even, you know, criticize Trump that badly in those posts. But they reversed it in about a week after they realized their AI bought had run amok.
Speaker 2: Did they send you an apology?
Speaker 3: No, No, they never do.
Speaker 2: They're unapologetic, corrupt, unapologetic the whole freaking world. Man, So and Daniel. I must say that that's one of the reasons why I look forward to coming on your show, because there is so much just bad juju in the world. There is so much corruption, There is so much misdirection, There is so much just you know, cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias, hubris driven.
Speaker 1: Bull if I, if I allowed myself to be exposed to all of it, like these types of violations, they really hit my soul because it makes me realize just how much of a mess we're still in. And it's not COVID's not over. It's not that the insanity is still here, and that's informing people who have control over schools for my daughter's health and well being. You know, this is a mentality that the majority of people have on questioning the You know that we will not even think to question the false authority that's wearing the coats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your show is like a light in the darkness as far as I'm concerned, and that's why I look forward to it.
Speaker 4: Mike, are you still feeding information into your AI system?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, okay time it's so what's happening is the open source models that we capture and then retrain, they're getting better all the time, they're getting larger all the time, and so we are basically now a factory of retraining open source models with some very special approaches. But we're also expanding our data set constantly because you know, there's new new information coming out all the time that's actually good information, and we're discovering a lot of old information. So, for example, the best era of knowledge in America was actually the nineteen seventies. That that's when people were sharp, you know, adults could do math. Like the nineteen seventies, it wasn't a big deal to ask somebody, you know, to add up three numbers. You know, today they get all offended. What you know, let me let me ask Google.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: But like, knowledge really went downhill after the year two thousand and then it got all woke, you know, in about the two thousand and five, et cetera. So you can't use anything recent to train AI or you get woke AI. So, you know, thank goodness, we have libraries and scans of books and journals and things before wokeism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Samuel Christian Huynmann should be part of that history, especially if it's going to be informing the health decisions. He was the what would you call that doctor Glynn and the founder of homeopathy.
Speaker 2: He discovered it. He discovered it and he codified.
Speaker 1: It in similar law organization.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're familiar with this book, Mike. It just came out Lessons in Pure Homeopathy, Volumes one and two. Huh cool by a colleague of mind, Andre sayin s Ai n e. This is like a comprehensive history of the evolution of homeopathy. And on the one hand, and then on the secondhand, it's a very pragmatic, comprehensive dive into how to use the homeopathic medicines actively. And it's really it's the most it's the best homeopathic handbook I've ever seen. I've been doing this for thirty seven years and so there. And one of the things that struck me when I was when I read this. I've read both of these volumes twice. I mean, this is a big book, right, And one of the things that struck me was in the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds, there were these extremely robust conversations that were happening inside of the homeopathic community, and there were homeopathic hospitals all over the United States. They were having a remarkable success and it's not what where we are today is not even close to how that was. And this is one of the things that galls me to no end, is because I mean the things that I've seen. Look, man, you know, this year, I've had I think two or three of my patients have died, right, and that's normal in a healthy practice. But most of the people that I was treating did from the conventional medical treatments that they had right as of that. And we would my profession doesn't have the answer for everything, but most people wouldn't believe the things doctor Manzo and I have seen our patients recover from them. You simply wouldn't believe it. They didn't think that was possible. And all of this with extremely limited resources. Right now, the law of similars, which is what homeopathy is based on, is a law of nature. It's like gravity, it's like geometry, it's like electromagnetics. It exists, whether you believe in it or not. And because of the monopolization of the medical marketplace in the early nineteen hundreds, the advancement of homeopathic medicine was was hobbled, and we would be so much further downstream with effective homeopathic treatment had that not happened. Right now, there's approximately six hundred and fifty documented homeopathic medicines that we have an idea of how to use, you know, which is like one half of one percent of all of the things that we could be using in the world. And this is one of the ramifications of the medical monopoly is that the advancement of homeopathy, the advancement of hands on healing, energetic healing, the advancement of medical nutrition has been hobbled. And based on what I've seen in the last thirty seven years, if we had actually had medical freedom, if none of that nonsense happened, but by the you know, after the Flextionnary Report, there would be very little, if any chronic disease in the world because we would know what to do for it, and we know what to do for a lot of it with extremely limited resources. And it's a it's just a freaking pity man. It breaks my heart every time I think about it. So thank god there's Whiskey.
Speaker 1: Another name for that list not should be very well well aware of is Antoine BEI Champ. Yeah, and I mean I'm seeing this happen a lot. Tom Cowen, I think I honestly believe that mds, if they're trained as mds. As try as they may, they cannot comprehend causation, right, They just can't anymore, Like that was beaten out of them. He goes and shoots around a lot of different things. He talks about the you know, the Invisible Rainbow book a lot, and you know, there's there's some room for that, but that's not the only thing. And even when he talks about nutrition, he doesn't have a grasp on it because he's talking about how during the Sea Bird the c nineteen is it appeared that high levels of zinc, DA and C injected was helping people. And I'm thinking to myself, that's not even real vitamin C, that's a synthetic. And the way you're doing it, what about the copper. You know, you're destroying, you're removing other things. When you're doing that, you're forcing the body, just like an MD you would think would, so you're still not getting it right. You build the body up through the nutrition that it needs, the raw materials, the minerals and all that, and then it has its own barrier and then you balance it out with the homeopathy or the energetic medicine and keep things stable. You don't just hard charge. One thing.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with functional medicine because the functional medicine doctors have simply replaced the drug with a vitamin, but they haven't changed their philosophy at all.
Speaker 1: How they apply it right.
Speaker 2: They're not supporting and promoting the bodies built in ability to fit itself. They're not stimulating natural laws of healing. They're pushing the metabolism of the body in a way that they think is best, but this time with the vitamin or a botanical instead of with the pharmaceutical. And it's better than using the pharmaceutical, but it still misses because the philosophy is inconsistent with natural law. And you know, this is this is a problem. It's a big problem because you know, maybe there's maybe right now in the world. And I haven't been to India for a while, so if we if we take India out of the picture, I would say maybe in the world right now, there's less than a thousand, probably less than five hundred holistic doctors that actually know what to do. I mean, if you know, if you got somebody with raging pneumonia and they've got two weeks to live, but who are you going to call? Well, I know four people I would be happy, happy to call. It's like that we just don't have. There just aren't enough boots on the ground, man, in order to fulfill this need. And that's why be ready for shameless self promotion. Doctor Monso and I wrote the books that we did, and I maintain the website that I do. It's self help health recovery based on science based, clinically verified, clinically verified, clinically verified therapeutics, the stuff that we've actually seen work. Okay, you've got asthma, point and click. Try this for ninety days. See what happens. Oh, you've got rheumatory darth right, Oh, point and click. Try this for ninety days, see what happens. That's why we did it, because there's a gigantic, freaking bottleneck here in the world of doctors practicing curative medicine that actually know what the flip they're doing. And I'll get off my bandwagon now, but this is the deal.
Speaker 3: Well, doctor Glyndon, it's so important what you and doctor Monzo are doing here because you know, the Western medical system, as you both well know, is actually collapsing. If you think about health insurance costs going up now in some cases, in one year, forty fifty percent, right, I mean, and you've heard even higher from some patients. I'm sure it's it's to the point where this model cannot even be afforded by the very people that it's supposed to treat. And the automation that's coming in, which is going to happen through you know, initially customer service of health insurance companies, but eventually, just like you said, it's going to be an automated you know, they're going to remove the human doctor out of it. It's just going to be an elaborate vending machine for pharmaceuticals. That system is self imploding, right, I mean the question is, again, how long can they deny reality and keep this going and pretend that there's some kind of economic benefit of extracting twenty five percent of GDP out of the nation while keeping people sick, you know, And I think that it's not going to last that much longer.
Speaker 2: I hope you're right. I mean, I hope you're right. You know, I tend to be a pessimist based on you know, just my you know, my I have a lot of bad juju from thirty six years to shake off. I mean, for goodness sake's nature pathoic medicines of felony in Tennessee right now, throne in jail. If I practiced nature apathy in Tennessee, it's a misdemeanor in Florida. And you know, it's licensed in twenty four states now. It was only licensed in four when I graduated from medical school. So that's a big advance. But still twenty four, why not fifty? What does that mean that the laws of science change when you cross the state line. No, it's got everything to do with money and power, and you know, turf man, it's a turf war for goodness sax and I hope you're right. I mean doctor Wallack, who I mentored with for ten years in his famous book and audio cassette years ago, Dead Doctors Don't Lie. I remember that. Ye, he was talking about all this years ago, and it's the same stuff that we're talking about now. It's the model must fail, and this is what I was alluding to before. I'm amazed that it still is where it is given its abject failures. Right, And that's why I think there's a psychic, spiritual negative entity that's propping the whole freaking thing up.
Speaker 3: Well, let me add doctor Glinden that I think one of the signs of the success of nature apathy and holistic philosophies is the fact that the establishment has to work so hard to suppress it. Now, for example, the Google medic update in twenty seventeen just eradicated anything about natural medicine. Why did they have to do that because those results and that content was becoming so popular that that's where people were naturally organic leaning. And now we're seeing the same kind of push for AI models to make sure they're pushing jabs and you know, official narratives. But as information becomes more decentralized and widely available and people are able to connect to many different things, including open source AI models like ours, I think the suppression just can't last, you know, And I think we're seeing the beginning of that. Look look at what doctor Latipoe just announced in Florida, saying it's going to end all JAB mandates in the state of Florida, going to end them all. This is what he promises. And in reaction to that, you'll laugh. I don't know if you've seen this, but Oregon, Washington, and California have announced they're going to form a mandate coalition to make sure that all their children are autistic. You know, so now you're starting to see factions you would not have seen this five years ago, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a point well taken, and it does, you know, it does. I think bode well right for a brighter future than we have now, you know. But Manzo and I are still fighting the fight, man I mean true every morning, you know, I mean, can you imagine what it's like to have fully armed FTA agents show up at your house in the morning, You open your garage door and they've all got automatic weapons pointing out you can you imagine what.
Speaker 1: That's lot children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I because they've showed up at our at our our warehouse facility, threatening to bring in federal US marshals. It's unbelievable. I know exactly what that's like. They're completely arrogant, they're totally lawless. And and then the last time they did that, they threaten, no, we're going to call the sheriff, and I said, oh, well, let me call him first because he's my friend. Let me give him a heads up. And then they said, oh, okay, we're not going to call the sheriff. We might bring in the US marshals. And I'm like, what's your complaint this, Well, we don't like your front gate, Like what do you mean you don't like it? It took you too long to open the gate. And I'm like, okay, let me get emoord on the phone. Now, let's let's bring in the attorneys because you're insane, and uh we so what we actually we turned on video cameras. We recorded the FDA the entire time, and they screamed and shouted you can't record us, Yes we can, and if you can't do your job while being recorded, you are free to leave. And so they they sat there and they they tried to, you know, shut us down. We got it all on video, and then they left. And then a few weeks later they sent us a letter. The investigations concluded.
Speaker 2: Yea, and nobody goes to jail. I mean, and none of their officers go to jail.
Speaker 3: Right there. They're lawless tyrants and terrorists.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, they think they're above all.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, lawless tyrants and terrorists. You're absolutely right, yep. Cartel, it's a cartel.
Speaker 1: Is a cartel anything with the f in front of it, federal anything. It's really when it comes down to it, it is protecting the interests of any the Federal Reserve since since the federally federal Baer of investigations. What were they doing. They were going after bank robbers, that were going after banks that were insured and all that stuff. So it's like it's it's never changed, you know, it's just since since nineteen thirteen, we've had this this beast in our in our midst and it's just basically at headquarters for a foreign entity to control us from you have.
Speaker 2: You have such an awesome perspective on all of this, Daniel's.
Speaker 1: It's a little dark and it's kind of but it's real. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I means you missed the fund last week, doctor Gluten when you signed.
Speaker 2: Off, Well, what happened?
Speaker 4: Did Danie tell you the story?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, the doctor Walker thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some guy tried to sign in and school me on white and frequency, saying I didn't know what I was talking about, and then he claimed he was a nature path unbelievable. And then over the weekend, someone by the exact same name sent me an email saying that he's basically reporting me to the oal Heialo State Medical Board. I was like, okay, yeah, you're definitely not a nature path. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: And if he is, he's a green one green allopath.
Speaker 4: Thinking he is, you know, he graduated from that school in Arizona. If it's the guy I looked him up, he's.
Speaker 1: Working at some cancer institute or yeah, how's that working out for him yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, he graduated like ten years ago from the oh I don't know what it's called now, but it used to be Southwest.
Speaker 2: Southwest College of nature Pathic Medicine, which is they got rid of the term nature pathic medicine.
Speaker 1: That's pesky.
Speaker 2: They are the as far as I'm concerned, allegedly the founding fathers of the green allopathic movement.
Speaker 4: Huh, what makes sense. I don't know if it was you were, Doctor Fleetwood was saying that that in the last couple of years that school has mandated all of their faculty and students to get the JET.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's good.
Speaker 4: You're going to school to becoming a nature path and you're gonna get the JET.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know. If I don't know if Mike Mike is up to speed with this But years ago, Mike, right around the turn of the century, for reasons which I know, but I won't bore you with, the nature pathic medical schools stopped teaching nature pathic medicine and they started teaching this weird hybridized system of medicine which is disaffectionately referred to as green allopathic medicine. Yes, right, So they started teaching the students how to use pharmacy first and then use nature pathic stuff to clean up the mess at the pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So about twenty years ago, students, recent graduates from the school started showing up at a colleague of minds off in Connecticut. He was the first president of the American Association of nature Pathic Positions. He is a very good nature pathic doctor. His name was Jim Sensinig. And they said, look, man, we just graduated from nature Pathic Medical School. We've got our license and our degree, and we have no idea how to practice nature pathic medicine. You need to show us what to do. So and then more and more and more and more and more students graduates showed up. So he formed of five oh one C three. It's now a platinum rated nonprofit called the nature Pathic Medicine Institute and the gestalt. The charter of the nature Pathic Medicine Institute is to teach graduates of the nature pathic Medical Schools how to practice nature pathic medicine because they weren't taught it in nature pathic medical schools.
Speaker 3: Sounds about right. The infiltration, Yeah, yeah, configures.
Speaker 1: Since we're on the level of intellect that we have out there. Apparently either someone doesn't think that I know the difference between the letter N and the letter M, or they don't know the difference between the letter M and the letter N. Because I had had some harsh criticism thrown at, you know, saying the accusations about how let's plit this way, they sent me a meme of doctor doctor Blyton with a with a nose like a clown and a gesture hat on from from my from my thumbnail that I typically use, and then they wrote across in like scribbling words, seven hundred and fifty thousand people die a year for doctors mds. I'm like, yeah, we're not arguing any of that. He's not an md MASS and then another person and then another person came because they don't know the difference. This is this is this is the public. Right. Another person gave me this long ti rate about how they said it was like like it was him, but it wasn't. It was just doctors in general. And this is off of a TikTok post recommended a more expensive medication. First of all, doctor Glitten would never you know, would never recommend medication pharmaceutical drugs in the first place. So they're not talking about him. But we have to take the heat for alder Like, this is why we're here. How low is your comprehension level for you not to understand that we are the the the opposition to the thing that you don't like.
Speaker 3: Daniel, life is too short to deal with low IQ individuals.
Speaker 1: But there's so many of them.
Speaker 3: But and that's one of the problems we're trying to solve. I mean, look at the neurological destruction caused by many of these Western medical interventions.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, And let's get into the five G thing for a second. I mean, even before we.
Speaker 2: Do that, let's get into fluoride because it's it's been proven to lower IQ.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, the no, no, no country that isn't you know, in opposition to their people would ever allow the type of stuff that's in our water to be in our water. The chromamine, what heck it is? Or what a chloramine? The chlorine and also the chloride like no, never mind injections, like just drinking your water, Like you can't drink your water. You have to buy water to drink. Yet you still have to pay for the water service and you have to be in it and wash clothing it.
Speaker 2: Buy pharmachia or all nations deceived? Right, and here we are, you know, I swear to God man. Most people are suffering needlessly. They just don't know what to do. They don't know that there is anything different. They have no idea what to do. They have no idea what they're doing, what their doctors are doing. They just genuflect at that altar and then they're let down, and then they're let down, and then they're let down, and then they're crying, praying to Jesus in the middle of the night for help. They don't know what to do because we don't have medical freedom, because we haven't had medical freedom for AE hundred ten years. We don't have to reinvent the wheel. We don't need well more research is good, but we've got we've already got the answers. We need medical freedom, we need equal access to all systems of medicine. Needs to be recognized and protected by the law and paid for my medical insurance. And that will solve the freaking problem in three generations. That's what we need. M I don't know that that's going to happen, but that's what we need. It's not rocket sized.
Speaker 3: It's amazing how chronic degenerative disease and obesity have been so normalized. You know, you saw this, like the corporate ads over the last ten years. They always picked this, this really obese person to be the spokesperson. Now. I saw a clip from the nineteen seventies on X of Farah Fawcet, Remember Farah Fawcet. I saw just a clip of Farah Fawcet, and I was astonished. Now how thin she looked compared to what has become normalized now like today. They would never cast a Farah Faucet with her sort of almost bony thinness. They would never.
Speaker 1: They would call it body shaming, just to have an attractive person exactly.
Speaker 3: But you go back to the movies in the nineteen seventies, people were healthier, they were thinner, they were a lot more vibrant looking. And the soldiers also, the whole military was actually able to be mobile, which is kind of important for military purposes. You know, if you can't run for cover because you you know, I'm not trying to a body shame people who are listening to this, who are trying to lose weight, I encourage you, But if you're a soldier, you can't be three hundred pounds. You know, it's not it's the job role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Look look at the officers, like, I can't even understand why the everybody looks like a freaking Bolshevik with them with scruffy hair, whatever happened to was shaving, Like I don't even like I'm sick.
Speaker 4: And they're going, well, what happens if you getting a firefight? You can't run?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, they're all huge.
Speaker 4: It's like you, what happens if someone's running for you to chase them.
Speaker 1: So the reason why I brought up the five G things because I'm reading the Contagion myth book by by Tom Conwin, and you know, he touches and he shoots around a lot of things, but he doesn't you can tell he doesn't have a grasp on what it is that to basically nail it on, because the nutrition, even though he understands food, he doesn't really understand what it takes right. But when he's talking about the five G and stuff like that, he misses the biggest point here. But he's talking about hypoxia, and he's talking about the you know, the C nineteen stuff. But he and then he talks about iron and you know, iron being a you know, you need the iron to carry the oxygen in the blood and all this stuff. And then he started talking about iron deficiencies and anemia, Like I wish doctor Monsey was here to yell at him about that. But he says all these things about you know, electromagnetic radiation suppressing you know, your ability to heal and all this other stuff, but he doesn't actually get to the bottom of certain frequency waves that these emitters can't Emit will spontaneously double bond nitrogen and oxygen in the air, creating the very thing he says, it's like all the time, it's like this, It's like this. But as ever say, it is this cyanide. The double bon of nitrogen oxygen makes syanide in the air. So to his point that when they energize these things around epicenters of that a lot of people would be getting sick. Well, that's probably one of the reasons they weren't able to breed the other that they were in And since it didn't happen to everybody, more neutrified bodies had a better chance at it, more oxygenated blood had a better chance at it.
Speaker 2: And you know what's really interesting about.
Speaker 1: That, And it's not just that because they had a you know, the shots came out. The flu shots were just before that, so it takes a couple you know, a little bit of time for that to set in and poison you too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, so one of the real So it's interesting, don't you think that one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for people that had COVID was homeopathic carbon monoxide?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: And we weren't giving homeopathic carbon monoxide to people because we knew what the biochemical pathways were that was disrupting the oxygen uptake into their bloodstream. It wasn't about the materials science. It was about, well, these are the symptoms, the subjective symptoms that the COVID people are experiencing. Here are the subjective symptoms that the people who are given homeopathic carbon monoxide exhibit.
Speaker 1: When they don't have an illness, right, when.
Speaker 2: They don't have an illness, right, it's a proving symptom. And so we matched the proving symptom to the symptoms of the illness. And when we get an exact fit, the law of similars is activated, the illness disappears, and it was carbon monoxide. So guaranteed it was five G that was doing it because it was the problem. And then the knucklehead materialistic mds put people on ventilators, which the problem wasn't the amount of oxygen coming into the lungs. The problem was oxygen getting out of the blood into the cells. So people go on the ventilator and then they die because of the stress from the ventilator, and nobody goes to jail. And so you know, here we are waving the flag.
Speaker 1: And Kwannox also points out he said there was a time back in the day where mercury and all these other things were these these dramatic poisons were considered medicine because they would give you something that caused the problem and I think, well, that's kind of the basis of homeopathy with the law of potentization and applied to it, and a whole lot of more detail as to what the symptoms are to match them. So in a way, he just poop pooed one of the most natural and real medical you know, cuitive medicines out there, based off of one example of when people were using mercury incorrectly.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't fix it.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, you can't fix.
Speaker 4: One of the secrets with my the CVA spray and remedy that so many people have used was it has frequency antidotes in therefore five.
Speaker 3: G huh, there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I have something the opposite, and it has that whole the matrix that I talk about with the copper and the iron, because I don't know why people they just aren't taught. Copper activates oxygen. The iron car is it the oxygen, but the copper has to activate it. And if those two things aren't balanced, you get unbound iron, which goes into your tissues, and of course they can never find it because they don't test your tissues, they only test your blood. Well, it's not in the blood. Well, where is it. Yeah, they can never answer that question. It's like, well, you don't have too little iron, It's impossible. You don't have an iron elimination system. You have an iron recycling system. Why is it not recycling? Because people were the mineral deficient and because they made all these technologies and this nanotechnology to hijack certain resources in your body so they can control you and make you magnetic and hit you with frequency weapons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know doctor Monso in the house, and this is what I'm talking about. You know, this is the type of stuff that needs to be researched. I mean, for goodness sakes, Joe Tippins, we had six months to live and he cures himself with a deworming medicine for a freaking dog. You would think that there would be a bomb's rush of investment towards doing anti parasite treatment and research for cancer. You would think to be a bum's rush, But there wasn't.
Speaker 1: As you can get as a you know, unconventional use of turbutine oil because because that goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thing is so lopsided. It just makes me sick, which which again another shameless self promotion moment I was. I was meditating the other day and I came to the realization, are.
Speaker 1: We going to Tibet again?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I gave up the Tibet dream at least for the next twenty years. I've decided, or I've come to the realization that I'm tired of being I'm tired of bashing the MDS. I'm just tired of doing it. I've been doing it for thirty six years and somebody has to do it, so, you know, sign me up. Boys. But so here's what I'm going to do this next Tuesday, September the ninth, at eight pm Central Time on my website, leave Big Farmer Behind a free event. It's going to be my last big beautiful bash of the MDS, my last big beautiful bash of the MDS. I'm gonna line up the ten reasons why people should fire their medical doctor. I'm gonna line the whole thing up for everybody, and then I'm gonna post it on the website. I'm going to post it on social media who'll ever take it, and I'm gonna let it live for eternity. And then after that, I'm just gonna move on and talk about the positives. Okay, here's what you can do to support and promote your body's ability to fix itself. You've got asthma. Okay, let's go. Here's what you should do. Oh your little kid was just told the as rheumatory us, right us. Oh my god. Okay, here's what you should do. That's what I'm going to focus on next. But my last big beautiful bash of the MDS is this Tuesday, September the ninth, at eight pm Central time. Leave Big Fun behind dot com be there or b square.
Speaker 1: Excellent? And is that going to take the place of your Your Life Q and A sessions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to substitute the Q and A for that on that.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, he has his own life Q and A right in on his website, in addition to all the other resources he has there, which are incredible and you couldn't get through them in two years if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Mike, I don't know if you know this, but I had such a great response from your show when I was on it the first time. I have an affiliate program on my website and you should become an affiliate, because sure we'd love to do that if you promote to promote your work, and then you know, I'd.
Speaker 1: Love to pay you to do that my code anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, look, we've got numerous you know, affiliate opportunities and ways to help promote your work. So we'll talk about that after the show. Something that we would love to do, and of course we'd love to have you back on. But importantly I want to tell you that I am happy to continue to carry the baton of bashing mds. You retire from that, you will automate it with nature pathic AI, so bashing will continue for eternity.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a better man than I am.
Speaker 4: You need to get back on your show too, Mike, And maybe this is a conversation for your show. I don't know if you know the story, Mike, but when you remember the last show we did, we did it on the altaw Body Book, and you had a problem with the video and it didn't come out right, and you guys were editing it and kind of lost it and you found it again and so it took a while to come out. Well, during that time is when I got raided, And it was literally the very week after the raid. You actually released the video and we had so many people buy books. It's actually what kept us going. We probably would have had to close the clinic because they just took too much equipment, but the book sales is what kept us going.
Speaker 2: From your show, Mike Adams in the house, let's wow.
Speaker 3: Hey, we love to rescue real teachers and healers from the tyranny of the FDA. Anytime we can do that, that's a win.
Speaker 1: I love, Mike.
Speaker 2: Let's go, man.
Speaker 3: Look we're all doing our part. You know. That's that's that's what I love about the true nature apathy approach, which is it's it's it's humble. It's like, you know, nature is more wise than we can ever attain ourselves, and and and compared to the arrogance of Western medicine, like we know how to control your chemistry and we will dictate to yourselves what they shall do. You know, but that that turns you into a horrible, arrogant person when you graduate from that system, whereas in our system, you know, like all of us here on this podcast, we're actually good people to hang out with and have a conversation with and helping people around et cetera. And that's why we're attacked because we we are actually good people that want to uplift humanity, share knowledge and share health and wisdom, and that's a threat to the system.
Speaker 1: I actually wrote that in the description. I said, you know, these are there's going to be three people here who have sincere, honest compassion and empathy for others, and in addition, very well versed and knowledgeable about how the human body actually works, how nutrition is actually supposed to be administered, and you know, giving your body the raw materials that it needs doesn't seem like it's such a horrible, you know, thing to put you out of your way. That's how it's like you signed on to live. You should probably figure out how to do it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My next project here is I'm going to start filming the training for a self help course on the hands on healing from us.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: When we're done, I'll get back with you, Mike for the Brighton University.
Speaker 3: We'd love to feature that at bright You that would be perfect idea doctor mind.
Speaker 2: So that's a really really really good idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I should also mention to both of you if there's any of your material that you have in digital form. It could be videos or PDFs or whatever. If you want it to influence our AI models, all you you just send it to me and we'll we'll ingest it into our training pipeline and it it won't like steal your material. It can't be reproduced by the model, but it influences the model, so it teaches the model how to think about things.
Speaker 1: Imagine, just imagine an actual nature pathic AI model. Yeah, just imagine.
Speaker 2: I've got gigabytes. Maybe be prepared.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's see if we can get this in real quick. G Baby sixty five asked, what is the truth about high blood pressure? I know, doctor Goodine, but I have some thoughts on that one. What should my reading be at age seventy or are we just so different? There isn't any I'm done with big pharmat answers. I'm done supporting the cash cow.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, So, as far as we know right now, healthy blood pressure the high limit of healthy blood pressure for anybody of any age is one forty over ninety And in order for someone to be clinically diagnosed with hypertension, you have to have three consecutive readings like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or nine o'clock, ten o'clock eleven o'clock, three consecutive readings where each number is elevated above the top, So it has to be the top number has to be over one hundred and forty and the bottom number has to be over ninety three times in a row. And if that happens, you are clinically hypertensive and you need help. It'll immediately, because you know, you don't have blood pressure because you have a heart. You don't have blood pressure because you have veins and arteries. You don't have blood pressure because you have a voodoo curse. Right. You have blood pressure because usually because your body has run out of calcium and magnesium and you're unwittingly eating inflammatory foods which is cranking up the blood pressure, and you don't know that any of this is happening. So now, the best way to take your blood pressure is between eleven am and one pm before the noonday meal. And you take your blood pressure once with the cuff at home. You count to thirty, You take it a second time, you count to thirty, you take it a third and final time, and you only pay attention to the third reading and that's the best way to get an accurate understanding of your blood pressure, and that's how we do it. So one forty ninety is the upper limit of normal, but both numbers have to be elevated three times in a row in order for you to start worrying about it.
Speaker 1: And with that, we just want to say, Mike, thank you so much for joining us. We can continue on, but I wanted to make sure that we didn't just let Mike disappear off into the sunset without acknowledging his residence in his time here. We greatly appreciate you being here. It's really been fun having all four of you. Well, I guess means for all three of you.
Speaker 2: Together, musketeers, let's go.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me say thank you and and Daniel also, I'm so grateful that you introduced me to both doctor Glyn and doctor Monzo, who have been two of the most intriguing and informative guests with extremely positive feedback. And you know, all three of you are always welcome back on my show. And also want to say that for those out there who want to use our AI model, it's completely free. It will always be free. It's non commercial and you can find it at Brightion dot ai. That's the word bright e o n so b r I g h t e o n dot ai and you can just start prompting it and it will. It's already trained on a vast knowledge base of you know, nature pathic principles and nutrition and disease prevention and reversals, cancer cures and all kinds of things, plus whatever interviews that we've done before, gentlemen. It's trained on those interviews already, so you could even you know, you could even querry the engine for details about our interview and it would bring bring up some relevant things there. But anyway, it's a it's available free tool, and I just want to thank you all for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Mike. It's been great having you here. Yeah, hopefully we can do this again, you know.
Speaker 3: I'd love to. Sounds great, Okay, enjoy the rest of your day, gentlemen. I'll say goodbye to everybody. Take care.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mike.
Speaker 1: That's Mike Buddy dot com, Bredion dot ei, and there's also Bredian do Social. There's all kinds of good stuff over there that I am a part of actually dot ioe as well.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, so many dots, so many dots. The only my only fear is I'm going to electrocute myself. But other than that, I'm good. I'm trying to make an electro gravatic flying machine and.
Speaker 1: That's right, you talked about that last week.
Speaker 2: As long as I don't kill myself, will be good.
Speaker 4: Did you get some interesting uh?
Speaker 2: I did stuff for me, Yes, all of which was way over my head and it's going to take me a year to figure out. But I'm pretty sure that once I have seven or eight Tesla coils humming in my backyard, I'm going to get black helicopters flying over my house.
Speaker 1: Can I let me show you get something real quick? I want to hold on as good cock this go pick down here? Whoops, go back down here? All right now, I'm going to share this with you guys, and I want to hear what you have to what you think about this, because it's very, I don't know, strange to me. I mean, I've seen this circle cycled around before, but I mean this is plain as day evidence that something really bad is happening. Like our cells don't heal, like the wounds don't heal. There's all kinds of things that it's not just a mental suppression.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so let's see that electric current generated in a fashion such as this could possibly cause heart disease and or stroke. Yes, you have to know that. That's a mind blowing thought for a lot of people, including me.
Speaker 1: I'm aware of that.
Speaker 5: Doctor Robert Becker is chief of orthopedic Surgery and a medical investigator for the Veterans Administration in Syracuse, New York. For twenty years, he and his staff have been experimenting on the effects, if any, of low level radiation on living things.
Speaker 1: See how they prevate if any? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: He is one of a small but growing group of scientists around the world who are turning up information making them believe that low level electrical fields do affect us. For instance, using very low voltage currents, he has made broken bones that wouldn't heal by themselves grow together again. And like most scientific discoveries, it's a double edged sword. If those carefully controlled low level currents can heal bones, well, it makes people like Becker wonder about uncontrolled electrical fields from household appliance is power lines and seafarer.
Speaker 6: I was a member of the first ad hoc committee to evaluate the biological studies that were performed for Project Sanguine, and I most certainly sat there and listened to several studies that had very definite effects. Yes, animals are exposed grow at a slower rate than control animals. A number of projects have shown this to be true. The second area in which definite effects do appear is that exposure to this type of field seems to produce stress.
Speaker 5: Is it true that the Navy repressed that report for better than two years?
Speaker 6: The Navy did not disseminate the report widely.
Speaker 5: This is the report he's talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could keep going, but I think we get the idea there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually his stuff was some of the first books I read way back in their late nineteen nineties. He wrote the book Body Electric and Cross Currents phenomenal books. So what they don't tell you there is he was using DC current to help with the healing. Oh, what he found with DC current seems a lot to be a lot more natural. The body. We find a lot more DC and nature. And it was the alternating current that was causing a problem for a lot of the ems.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you could just imagine, like even before the advent of all these different towers that have come up since twenty twenty around us, just the radio waves in general, television, and then you know, this does just definitely is an effect that they talk about in The Invisible Rainbow. But also the problem I have with that book and the problem I have with Tom Collin, is that it's everybody thinks it's it's like unicusal, like it's just one thing that causes things, and it's so if it's this, then it can't be that. It's like, why can't it be a great a number of things that are doing the same thing causing the illness? Like why can't it also be the injections that they've were given, Like they go through this whole thing about you know, they were talking about radar and radio and stuff like that in the nineteen eighteen Spanish influenza and how blood didn't coagulate or coagulated made it black or whatever like okay, But they also were given multiple dose injections right when they got back too, and they were doing this on basis as well, and they were injecting, injecting injecting, So how can you just so to me, sometimes I think there's a cover story. It likes a very valid potential reason for something ends up becoming a cover story because it's it's the lesser truth than the one that would really get people up at arms where it's directly being injected them. And we're still doing it today, one hundred years later, forcing our children into these things. So I mean, it's to me, it's like they're they're they're juggling two bombs. One of them will blow off your hand, the other one blow off your head. You know, it's like but but both of but they ignored the other one.
Speaker 2: Was really good.
Speaker 4: And that's why one of the reasons when I got into that early on, I've been really wary of a lot of man made devices. And it's like I really got into the hands on healing because it's like, wait a minute, you can just use your hands. You don't need to like attach leads to your nipples and like throw on the electricity and pass a bunch of current. Because one of the early things he did was he was looking at PEMF devices. Now back in those days, they were using really high frequency and his research showed that it increased cancer, and he wrote the FDA, He wrote the medical boords. They didn't want to hear it. So now over the years what people learned was with the PMF devices, they have to use really low frequency because the the EMF output has to be low because it's really the magnetic field that's doing more. And if the electromagnetic field is too high, they don't help you. And now with nanotechnology, it's even worse because that helps nanotechnology. So I'm really particular about devices I have people use. I always want to measure them all and find out because a lot of companies line they go, oh, we made this device and it's really low in EMS, and then you get a Trifield meter and it's like off the chart and you're like, okay, I don't know what you're measuring. But so these companies is lie and everyone just loves simple devices that you know you can plug in the Yeah, it's easy. It's easier than putting the hands on your body and waiting right, and it's like, but you could spend the nats are you know? It's not first do no harm. It's like, let's first throw our head under the semi and see if we get crushed.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing that you were saying before, Doctor Manzo about the pulse machines that you know, admit the like you're still forcing the body in a way that you think is better than nature. Yep, and that's not good. People, Oh I feel better. It's like these are all. It's like you feel better after you know your heroin, dose of oxy codo in two.
Speaker 4: Or being on a stereoy or anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna find Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: I haven't all the ices out there, but I've tested a lot, and so far I think there's only like, is it four now, maybe four PEMF devices I've found that I like, I actually am using one right now that I really love that I'm going to start talking about. I'm still doing some experiments on it, and it's pocket size, but it seems to really be helping.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 4: We're really great and it's low EMF.
Speaker 2: So that's like.
Speaker 1: And you have those things that you say, there's two different ways to do this. The one day you head from the forehead of whatever, the thing that you learn whatever, the larriable that there's certain things you can't block. I forgot how you're saying like absorbing like wrapping around you than it is to try to block it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well so yeah, So for EMFs, one of the thing is devices like cell phones.
Speaker 1: And right, you can use If you're using the thing right, it would it would block the frequency.
Speaker 4: If you're completely blocking it, you don't have a working device.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But what people don't realize is if you try blocking the EMFs, it usually starts blocking the signal. And these devices will actually send out stronger signals, more radiation to get well, stronger radiation to try to get a signal. So the blocking idea, it doesn't always work, and it really kind of backfires on you because it just makes the device work hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like want is Major Battery by my favorite company Steel Steel is Eries Tech that's a I R. E. S. Tech and I forget. I think the coupon is Manzo fifteen or something something like that. It's on my website, I Good A Well Being by Design. You can find my coupon code. Because what they're doing is they created a little device. I don't have it on me today. I left it at home today. I usually almost always have it on and the little device puts out a foury a field. So this is a fancy term anology. They use it a lot in telecommunications. It's a way to take a bunch of information and modulate it and form it in a way that you can send it out. Like we need modulation a m f M. That's frequency modulation or amplitude modulation. So you have to modulate, which means taking all this information shaping it in a way that you can send it out. So one way you can use a Fourier field. And the other thing you can do with this type of technology is if a wave is coming into that type of technology, it can analyze it and break it down into all of its individual frequencies, all the frequencies and puts it into a package and sends it out.
Speaker 1: So it takes the signature and turns it into each of its tracks, Like if you're.
Speaker 4: Build around your body, and then when the uh it's like this come into their field, it changes changes those fields from chaotic to harmonic. So now it's no longer interfering with the body's communication. Because that's the number one problem with man made ems. It communicated, It messes with your body's software. No one ever stopped to think, does the body communicate at the same frequencies of these.
Speaker 1: Devices on oneset deal it screws everything out.
Speaker 4: And most of the time it is the operating very similar. So imagine you scrambling the body with false information all the time, and that's what happens. So what can break down? Well anything, That's why we laugh at these people a like, well can ems cause anything that would explain your body, because nothing's going to work right. So if you put them in a harmonic sense where they're not messing with the body solftware anymore, well, now they're not necessarily a problem. And this is how the industry gets away from it because the only thing they want to focus on is ionizing radiation. Because when you have ionizing radiation, we're talking about heating the tissues. But the cell phone they're looking at non ionizing radiation radiation that doesn't heat the tissues and therefore it's safe.
Speaker 1: That's the stuff that's signing.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, what about the body's software systems? Oh, we don't talk about that. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: So is it the one that's as big as a cell phone? Is that the one you're talking about?
Speaker 4: The device? No, actually is a little little thing that I wear in my pocket?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is it the ares one?
Speaker 4: The ares flex the flex is the one I like.
Speaker 2: The Aris Flex forty two foot protection.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go all right.
Speaker 4: So Monso twenty five is the code put in Manza twenty five one word that gives you twenty five percent off. Flex it up and it gives me credit.
Speaker 2: So I'll go all right.
Speaker 1: So it says, yeah, I'm watching the program with Doculent and I had a question regarding diabetic foot ulcers on. My wife is type one diabetic and the products we're using through the doctors really aren't working. I'm wondering if there's something she could or he could suggest. She's a transplant kidney pancreous transplant person, send you four years old type one. Yeah, so that's there's a something.
Speaker 2: So for diabetic foot ulcers. I mean, you know this is right up so.
Speaker 1: With pretty far down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well, but there is something that you can try. It's kind of a hail Mary, because remember, we don't treat diseases. We treat people. And I could have ten people with diabetic foot ulcers and they would each need a different treatment in order to get on the other side of it. And there are some instances where certain conditions respond nicely to certain generic treatments, So the homeopathic fluoric acid would be something to try. It's called fluoricum ACIDM F l u O r c um acidym fluoricum ACIDYM. Get it in the twelve C potency. Do two pellets three times a day for fourteen days. Two pellets three times a day for fourteen days. See if it moves the needle.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, doctor Glennon, Doctor Maso. Do you think there's an energy pathway as well that would go along with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if they had a book, either book, the ebook or the big book. As far as points, the number one point would be LFM five. The major pathway is whether there's two pathways, the immune vitality messenger pathway which creates your spleen and the paincres and other areas in the body. It creates a lot of things, and the other one would be blood messenger pathway. Those two pathways together are the energies that come together to form the pancreas. So you would want to work on those two pathways in that one control point. Those are probably the points in pathways that have the most control. Although if anyone has either book, you can always go to the back of the book, and you can look things up under systems or organs or cells, so you can go to pancreas and then in order, it's going to tell you by top the point that has the most control over the pancress to the least, and then it's going to give you the pathways most lately related to that organ. So that's an easy way for anyone to ever look up anything in the book. And I wrote the book that way specifically because I didn't want to get into the allopathic model of disease and thinking of disease. So instead I'm trying to bring people back to Okay, just think through the process. What disease you have, Oh, is a diabete oka whatever? What organ is affected by that disease, and go to that organ in the back of the book and look at what control points control that organ, because most likely it's going to be one of those that are not functioning right.
Speaker 1: And then the energetic Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter what the disease is for that organ. Yeah, if it's that organ, you go to the points to control that organ.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's interesting is it's it's healed by numbers.
Speaker 1: It's great, that's amazing. So, Barry, I kind of hesitated on this only because there's a couple of things about this question I don't find to be valid honestly, but I'm going to ask it anyway. I'd be interested in this panel's answers to a general detox answer to this. Say, so, here's where I think the mythology comes in, or the or the hocus pocus the spike protein related issues. Now, we talk about transmitting signals as being more like a shedding thing than an actual like a substance or a toxin, but that was last week's I mean, maybe we can adjust this in a different way to maybe the understanding better. Because poisoning a sample and then having it break apart and then saying, oh, look it's a spike protein, like a spike on what if there's no virus? How what is it a spike of? Anyway, I'm going to get over it.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's any real spike proteins like they claim. I think it's all nanotechnology.
Speaker 1: And signaling right, because they're going to be emitting something.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can have nanotechnology in your body and it is not active and it's doing absolutely nothing. It's just dormant. It's just sitting there. You know that's activated, it will wreak havoc on your body. So you have to knock out the technology, get the shift device and hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Peter McCullough has come up with some type of herbal treatment to eliminate spike protein, and apparently he's got before and after blood work to show that it works. But I don't really like Peter McCullough and I don't know what to tell you because I think most of what we've been told about COVID is bullshit.
Speaker 4: You know what Doctor glynnon his formula is mostly protalytic enzymes and blood herbals.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go.
Speaker 4: So all he's doing is cleansing the blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if.
Speaker 4: Anyone has you know, there's a lot of lies out there people. If you do live blood microscopy, where you can take the blood and you look at it under a microscope and dark field so you can actually see things. The medical community usually uses light field and they can't see anything. So you're using a different lens that takes a lot of the light out so you can actually see things in your blood. I got back into that way back in their early nineties, and I'll tell you people's blood is a mess when you look at it in the microscope. Well, what the lie out there right now is people are coming out saying, Oh, we've never seen blood like this before. It's all sticky and it doesn't flow. Well, it's been like that for twenty five years, as long as I've been doing this. That blood doesn't work than what I was doing twenty five years ago. Yeah, most people, if they're not healthy, have sticky blood.
Speaker 2: I mean, I remember when I was a kidchen. When I was a kid, I had to get a lot of I was like nine years old and there was an infection behind one of my tonsils and nobody knew it. And I was sick all the time for a couple of years. So I would have to go to the hospital like once every three months to get blood drawn. And I hated it and I developed a Pavlovian response. I would walk into the hospital, I would smell the alcohol and I would pass out, right, that's how bad it was. But I remember they took blood out of my arm once and it was like molasses. Oh boy, coming into the collecting tube. That's how thick and sticky it was.
Speaker 1: Was that hav anything to do with dehydration or is that like a well, it.
Speaker 2: Had something to do with the ten pounds of sugar. I was eating every day, kid, right, and it was bad. I'm surprised I'm alive considering what I ate as a kid, No kidding, I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 1: Because of the diet too.
Speaker 2: It was bad. Yeah, it was bad. So maybe but I must, I must, I must, I must interrupt regretfully, I have to leave. Okay, I've got somebody in two minutes, and I I thought they were at the top of the hour, but I'm wrong. It's always a fun hanging out with you guys. Let me know what I can do to help, and don't let the bastards grind you down.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so good. We'll show their website here in a little bit too, and go through the round if.
Speaker 4: He wants an alternative to something like that. And I think a lot of the spike protein stuff is just people's blood's a mess. Azure Well has something called circule heart enzymes. It works phenomenal and it's it's very similar. And then you want to get the the shift. All I have is an affiliate link with the shift, and I think that's on my Uh, let's go to h I think you have to go to doctormanzo dot com to find it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me go to my site real quick. That way you can navigate through. Here we go to doctor Bonzo over here. Oh, let's first show me the thing over an azure. Well, remember bb FAC.
Speaker 4: What's it called circule heart c I R so c I R. I think it's l U, Yeah, l U, I think heart all one word yep, and then type in separate word enzymes. Alright, it's really close to that. It's kind of a weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it right. Circu heart enzymes start is right there.
Speaker 4: You go to that, and your CEA has the protolgic enzymes in it, like nano canes and all that stuff, but it also has the hawthorn and all kinds of so very somewhat similar to what uh Peter McCollen is doing, except actually I think we had this out before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, this is always going to be based off the backdrop of you're going to have.
Speaker 4: Your people were having cardiovascl issues or sticky blood or slow blood or any type of problem with this circuitorial system. This is usually my go to and it works wonders for people. Yeah, that stuff, look at that powerful stuff cayenne, which coyan in there. You have olive, you have garlic. I mean, yeah, there's some powerhouses in there.
Speaker 1: You even have the the the the ant remote control a largenin'. I think that expands the vessels, right, Because they talk about vascularity with allergeny yep.
Speaker 4: Has a lot to do with nitron oxide improvement.
Speaker 1: And this is this sounds like this would be good for a lot of people, especially if you're just a you know, an athlete or whatever.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people need this these days because there's so many other cardiovascular problems. This is a good I think it's just you know, all the poison they're putting in our environment or blood is a mess.
Speaker 1: Right. So that and then like so I know doctor Monzo, doctor Glynnon has on his website we'll go back to here real quick. He has a detox program on what it is called if you go and this is for you, Berry, I'm talking to you, if you go to health Recovery Protocols. On his top left, you'll see the seven day detox program, the twenty one day Beat Juice program, and then the sixty seven day Heavy Metal Detox program. So that's not just gonna do just heavy metal, but that's what it's targeting. But the detox is a detox. You're gonna get rid of lot of stuff. And if you're losing, if you're doing it fast as well, you're gonna be uh you know, when you when your fast sales are actually gone gone, and it's not just a dehydrated gone because fast sales can can come right back again. But if you start releasing all the toxins into your system again, like the detox like that, you're gonna feel it. But I'll so you're gonna you're gonna get rid of it too. It's gonna flush out. So if it if it's stored in you, like if you know they use they use fatty tissue or whatever to I don't know, If I don't know, if you got an injection, if you're saying it's just because of what you consider shedding or spike protein or whatnot, then you're probably gonna be looking at it being stored in your body somewhere too. And then this this detox program plus a fast would probably help out a lot. But there's these three right here in addition to taking your ninety essentials and that. Oh there was another thing I wanted to actually talk about when you guys were together, But I'll just do it here, and I want to show you this. I'll go, I'll go to your site for that for that device here in just a second, doctor mounts, I just want to show something on here. I gotta find where I sent it to. Hopefully it was just this one mm no new hopefully mind it here here it is right here. So I found this really interesting. It says in nineteen sixty five, twenty seven year old Scotsman Angus Barbary. And that's funny because there's burb blood. That's Burburst then right, Angus Barbary embarked on an extraordinary three hundred and eighty two days, so that's over a year fast under medical supervision, relying solely on water, tea, coffee and vitamin self mess So he was taking I don't know how how accurate they were on you know, the ninety essential of observable nutrients, but apparently it was enough to keep him alive for a year without food. So This is just one of those things where I just want to kind of point out that if you have the nutrients that you need, the only other thing that you are eating for is calvaries for burning. So this guy lost two hundred and seventy six pounds and he went from four four to fifty six to point eight. Doctors at the University of Dundee closely monitored his health throughout the ensuing ensuring his safety. So here's what I find very fascinating about this is that somebody who had a problem with their impulses in the first place to get heavy, was able to hold out for three hundred and eighty two days without eating and just drinking whatever. Whenever he was he had the impulse, you know, filling up his his stomach and then taking the nutrients. But that also holds that key that once you have all your nutrients that you need, your body stops those cravings in those impulses, because that's why it's searching, having you search for things, kind of like with the piko or whatever with the animals right where they they start chewing on everything else and eating forever because they're not getting the minerals in their food anymore. Because people remove the food to fatten them up for market and stuff. All right, so remove the nutrients from it. So here you were showing me something over.
Speaker 4: Here, go home real quick, and then.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you wanted me to go. I am home, sir. Oh we called back in a second. All right, I'm not sure who it is. Call back in a second.
Speaker 4: Please go back to the top and see it's didn't have drop down menu.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I shut that off. Sorry, go back to the top. It's then it dropped on menu.
Speaker 4: Let's go to he's it under shops.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I just told the person who's calling to call back.
Speaker 4: When you throw down you eventually you're see the shift logo shift okay, which is the link?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: There is the shift device and that's how you get the link to go there.
Speaker 1: Or the Shift device. Now what is this? Is this one of the wearables?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: It is this same that's the that's the device. So it's not going to tell you necessarily what it's for exactly on the website. So it's for improving your energy, because if we say what you know, we can't say I did you help design this? Sorry, I just dropped something basically, this is a variation what I used to make right much better. It's so much smaller now, and I think they're on the newest version, which is actually going to be like a really dark blue, because we still be running.
Speaker 3: In the right.
Speaker 1: It's most definitely not an e MP. Moving on, I said this is difficultly asked questions, what were you saying? I'm sorry, I always just.
Speaker 4: Saying that the newer model is going to be a dark blue, and even on the website still all the green ones. But every once in a while we still find problems with it, and I have to make it a little bit better. The problem is the sourcing on although.
Speaker 1: Did you design this for them?
Speaker 4: No, not completely. We're kind of working together, so they both kind of found out each other about each other at the same time, where we're like, oh, you're working on this, I'm working on this. Let's let's work together instead of so I need to talk to the guy again. He's actually here in Ohio that's helping make it. But I don't know if he's able to get all the parts now made in USA, or if he's making the parts that we couldn't get. But that's that's the biggest problem is just getting good parts. Yeah, because you buy components and they're cheap and then they right right.
Speaker 1: Right, So it is the same thing that you were saying before. It's a similar it has the same so that's weird. So if you go home, then there's an affiliates here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I had to tell you go home. It's because when you go to the normal shop, it's taking you the Shopify I see. So it looks like you're at the same white site, but you're technically not at the same site.
Speaker 1: Okay, in this shop, then when the landsby here, then this store is where you find this out.
Speaker 4: We made the store look like the website.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is great with Shopify unfortunately because shopifly is like a plug and play, but it doesn't. It doesn't operate as a website all the all the way Apple rates as a store. So you have to jimmy.
Speaker 1: It tweet right. Yeah. I had it ten eleven years ago before I before I can't transferred over to uh with whatever weebley I have now. But it was it was okay, but I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was It was a standalone too, so Shopify has probably changed a less in twelve years or whatever. But yeah, this is this is the ninety essentils via azure Well, and this is on here as well. If you're using ball bussers or if you're going for my site and you're clicking it, it should already populate over there. If you're over on the azure Well side and you're picking and you're selecting your individual things that you're doing is let's say you're mixing matching with Eiffel Health, then you need to make sure that you use this code right here to get the discount EB five. Over on doctor doctor Manzo's side of the site, remember you click shop, you hit store. Courses are for his hands on training. There's a there's a what do you call that online version, and then there's the potential. I don't know if there's still people available, seats available for September or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, September. I think we have five seats left, okay, and one person was interested, so I don't know. And there's also like probably twenty hours worth of video you need to watch before you come to class.
Speaker 1: Right, still want to get it on it soon, get it in late right, But again, if the code doesn't pop up on that side. Use the code ball busters for any of those things, for the online course or the or the you know, going in person. But make sure that you have enough time to get that information under your belt, and make sure you have the book so that you can take the class properly. Right, you need your textbook for school into something spundle.
Speaker 4: So for all the way down there's the oh it is on there. You have something new there called the vibe Vibe. That's the thing I'm talking about. It's a pocket They technically call it a PEMF device, but it actually puts out two frequencies at the same time, so it is working on PMF and frequency, kind of like a rife. There's fifty six programs in here that you can pick from, and I'm telling you what it's really working for people. I've been pretty amazed with it so far, so that's why I'm starting to sell them now.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: So there's things like a low back pain, headaches, you got flu, you got common cold, you got immune support, you got I was just thinking anxiety. There's one called anxiety depression insomnia really for sleep, yeah, it really works.
Speaker 1: There's one for you don't hear anything out of this. It justs needs a certain type of like a like an ultra low ficiency or utralow frequency or something like that.
Speaker 4: And it looks like a it looks like a iPad or iPod. It's really small. It's super light light. I mean, I don't know how many ounces this is, but it's super lightweight. And you kind of scroll through the screen to the one you want. Anti aging, Alzheimer's anxiety, arthritis, asthma. It has the sophaggio frequencies. I don't really line up to the cycles in my book, So here's eight fifty two, which is like six cycle brain balancing, brain fog. It has the brain waves in it interesting breast health, carpal tunnel, cold sores, constipation, depression. It has the grounding frequencies all well, it has three grounding frequencies. I think they're missing. I think there's actually five grounding frequencies. But you're lucky one you want. And then it starts running and you can see it running on the screen, but uh, you don't hear anything or anything, but it is putting on the sound wave.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. And yeah, I like that it Where is it? Where I put it? Okay it is. I'd like how it says it's not it's no other photo Bluetooth connection is required. Well yeah, that would that would be tough for to block things if it was also working off a bluetooth, because that's the other issue that I'm sure people are not thinking about making it. I mean, if they get a needle injected and their on, they don't ever assume that that's what's making them sick. I doubt their phone or that their bluetooth would be making them ill too.
Speaker 4: You know, see this vile has a little is the metal down there is like a little magnet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the idea of that is you put it on the device. Okay, when it's running. Oh wow, can you see it moving?
Speaker 1: I can hear it, I can see it in so you know that something's happening because you can tell.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, you can see the waves coming out of the device. How it moves it. Wow, different ones were really moved. Some of them really jumps all over the place. And so they send this to you for free just so you can test to make sure the device is actually doing something all right. But yeah, we've been getting some really great results with it, and I put it into my testing now too, and it shows up like on everyone's reports. Now I'm like, oh, I think we have to start selling this. I did it for my low back pain, and my back pain went away like the next day. I was like, Wow, that's pretty impressive. I've done it with a number of things now and it's just like, wow, it doesn't actually work. So I tested it with the EMF meter low EMFs because I wanted to make sure it's not high so it's not causing any problems with nanotechnology. And I tested it on a life energy meter and it's it was really high on the Life Energy meter, which is what you want. You want that one to be high. You want the EMF one to be low. So so far, I'm really happy with the device. And it's super cheap. I mean, this type of technology just five or six years ago, you you would you know, you would be paying like fifteen to thirty thousand dollars for device like this. Wow, And it's two ninety nine at least that's what I'm selling it for.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I think it's supposed to be like three ninety nine, but they give you a little range you can sell it, and I keep it at the sales price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like when you're when you're the car salesman. You have this range, you can make this much of it, you can make that much of it. It's it's more than just the same thing. Yeah. Yeah, as long as they get what they want. Yeah, and then it's it's up to you. That's funny. So yeah, there's a question that came in from cast and since I have you here, this is scary, man. I feel so bad about this thing happening to people's and this is evil. This is absolutely evil. What there's what she's describing here. She says, my daughter's school is sending letters homes regarding her immunization. So something that didn't start off right, because they wouldn't be doing this if you headed them off at the pass by saying this is just not simply happening period the end. So there's paper rick you can do to make sure that that's true. But she says, I got the forum for them, but they are saying she is not up to date. So they are saying I have to get her up to date. But I know there is an exemption option, but I can't find the form anywhere. Do you know what that process is. I think it's different for each state, but I think that you find them at your local you know, whatever's because you should.
Speaker 4: Have a lot of different exemptions. There's like a medical exemption, then there's the philosophical or religious exemption. And usually I usually like those ones the best because medical exemption you actually have to get like a medical doctor or someone to say, oh, yeah, you shouldn't get them because you might be at risk. Well, good luck finding someone who will say that, right. The philosophical religious.
Speaker 1: Chel won't be a pediatrician saying that, because that's how they make them money.
Speaker 4: Yep, you just need to find it, should be I'm trying to think if there's a site, I think it is specific for each state, but you should be able to find that somewhere online for your state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask her.
Speaker 4: What state issuan.
Speaker 1: And then also we are answering this on the show right now, actually, cass, so if you want to tune in, all right, So she says, they are saying they are going to send a social worker to the house if I don't get it done by the twelve. Today's the third. What the fuck is going on in this world?
Speaker 2: What kind of school.
Speaker 1: Is that that's a threat of stealing your children because they're saying you're not you're an unfit parent for not poisoning your children to death, for not naming them for life.
Speaker 4: And there are exemptions.
Speaker 1: World, doctor Manso, I hate this world.
Speaker 4: It's riddulous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I typed in vaccine exemption form and it must be because we have Google AI and actually brought up State of Ohio legal immunization exemption. So there's the one for it. Brought up Texas too.
Speaker 7: She's in Georgia, she says, for Texas, Georgia. Yeah, I'm just typing Georgia and what it brings up. Let's see if cast up Georgia Department of Public Health.
Speaker 4: All right, Affi David of Religious Objection to Immunization. I think this is the forum and you download it. The first thing that came up when I typed in ye exemption form Georgia.
Speaker 1: We didn't do a religious exemption for us though, so I'm kind of concerned. I'm kind of concerned that that's something that I know they've been fighting that one a lot. That that way now, that'll only stir up more problems, because you know how it is with police officers. They don't give anyhing ship about your life, or your health, or or your rights. So the more you there needs to be. This needed to be. This needed to happen a long ahead of time so that they didn't have an opportunity to get to the point where they're making it threats. But but the fact that we're here now, I mean, there's there's got to be another one. There isn't there Just like a when what do they call that? When you bow out of something like you're you're just making the choice. It's like, I don't need to give an answer. It's like I'm it's it's simply I'm bowing out of this, or I'm not I'm not a I'm not a what I mean, it's like this doesn't apply to me. There's a form that every state has that I don't know what it's called, but it's whatever we did, it had nothing to do with the with a religious exemption. I mean, maybe maybe we used the criteria of some sort of medical exemption, but I don't think we did. I think it was simply this isn't going to happen. And she she's she mentioned something I remember doctor Artist talking about this too about how they have in each state, and I don't think it had anything to do with religious exemptions. So I think there was another exemption for let me talk. I think it's cheasier. Hold on, let me let me go ask her.
Speaker 4: I just put the Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see for one of the private chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the Georgia Department of Public Health. I'm gonna put this giving you, like all the different rules, and then it says there is this affidavit of religious objection that you can fill out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that might be a good place to start, but I think there needs to be more.
Speaker 4: Uh more has the official codes and regulations and.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, yeah, because of yeah, if it there's probably in.
Speaker 4: Your state that might be the only one. So each state is different. Yell, at least there is one. So I mean, if you fill that out and submit it, I think they're gonna have to back off.
Speaker 1: I hope. So yeah, I'm looking at her family right now. They don't deserve to be put through that. That's it's not cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Georgia of all states, Like what come on?
Speaker 1: I know, and this is the thing, like, this is what they're gonna do. But they're gonna try to pressure people into doing these things, and the threat of taking their children, and if they have more than one child, they take all of them because of because of their their this is a cult. We are living in the in the in the in the insanity of a cult. We're not part of the cult, but we're being forced to adhere to their cultish rules. They don't think, they don't question, so therefore we're not allowed to either. This is this is why the masses of retards out there make the world a lot more dangerous for everyone else because of their their ignorance, their obnoxious belligerents, because they're so sure of what they're told, not because they're smart or that they've done any research or to put any time into anything, just simply it's because they said, so, don't you know, this is the most ignorant way to run your life. And if I don't choose to do that myself, I shouldn't have to be in danger because too many other people are like that. Because that's it, it's the court of public opinion. They will they'll have people pressuring you from all different angles, including these stupid people at the school. We're gonna call a fucking social worker.
Speaker 4: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 1: I mean CPS and dangerous shit, that's evil. That's absolutely able to threaten somebody like that for.
Speaker 2: Something that.
Speaker 4: There's no serious scientific evidence that the vaccines do anything positive. But the brainwashing is, oh, we know vaccines saved lives. We do or is that what you've been told?
Speaker 1: The options of medical and reasons of conscience are there to choose from the reasons of conscience covers religion and philosophy, et cetera. That's for me in Ohio though at least you have to go to doctor, and then it says go to a doctor to do it. We are given no issues over it from the school or doctor. Surprisingly, so if you need if you're going to say, it's a really just since that's what she's saying, so it has to be religious, yes, we'll have to. So I don't know if you're watching the show right now, Cass, but it appears, and I know, I mean again, you're in Georgia, not not Ohio, but.
Speaker 4: It appears in Georgia. That was the only option.
Speaker 1: So here's Badger Bella saying, have cast let's see if I can copy this. I can't. I might be able to do it. In the other thing though, it's a it's un rubble. It says, have have casts contact her Georgia State Assembly, Georgia Nationals dot org and she says, your children are your property. I understand that you have to also claim them in this world though, so yeah, she says, yes, we will if doctor tries to push back. They didn't say anything about her not being up to date. Now they are letting the school push it. They have never asked for this, but now all of a sudden, the school is getting audited, so they need updated records. Apparently this is the AI. This is the fact.
Speaker 4: But what's happening is the government is putting pressure on the public schools.
Speaker 1: This is the AI.
Speaker 4: Schools are freaking out because they don't want to lose their money.
Speaker 1: The money, well the pressure on you, Yeah, tell them, tell them to get their you know, just keep on pushing that CRT in Wolke politics bullshit, because that's what they have to also do. If they take a single penny from the state or from the from the federal government, they have to push all these this this this transgendered evil upon your children and uh, you know, have have men in drag. See you know, ned stories to them, but you better that's not enough. You have to also allow us to inject poisons into them. Yeah, what the fuck is this world? Why are we even thinking about this right now? Why is this even a sit down conversation and not a Johnny got your gun type of conversation. It's so stupid. I don't understand how this world exists the way it has and has how it's gotten to this far. It's bind boggling. And uh yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll have to get that form and then because the thing is that the form, the forum is gonna have to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I went through this whole thing of claiming my daughter during.
Speaker 4: Your school, because if the school doesn't have it, then the school is just gonna get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If the school has the form, then they can say hey, and this person has the.
Speaker 1: Form, so we'll see. Now they have the extra force of government behind them, because if they want this information, they might send freaking somebody to our house.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This is absolutely sanity. Thank you Trump, say thank you Trump, and R F. K Junior, thank you ai Am Pallanteer because you're probably you're probably a threat to this system by simply not wanting to have your children poisoned into into uh oblivion.
Speaker 4: You might have to pull you might have to pull Mike Adams here and find out do you heavy cool? Sure you're in our state. We have some good ones, but the one in the city that we're in right now is not really a constitutional shriff, So you wouldn't really help us too much. But if you have a constitutional shaff in your area and they're going to be coming into your house, that's the first thing I would do is call that sheriff. You know what else, Hey, we have this form, get these people out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what else you might want to do too, is ask them what forms they may have filled out for their own children, Because I doubt, I doubt everybody who's in the force, because they're they're the force, is forced to get these things. I think medical exemption is one of those uh those. The thing is, why why can we just not say, like, like, why do we have to say it's because of this? Because that why do I have to explain why I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying no exactly? You know, what is it to you?
Speaker 1: I'm the father, You're not doing to touch them. That's the end of the conversation. Sorry about my swearing. Yep, that's it. And if want another answer, it's going to come at high velocity between your fucking eyes. That's going to be my second answer, you know what I mean. It's like, that's it. Don't there's a line, and this is it. You're not crossing it. You're not touching my children. You're not going to poison them, you know, that's it. She has multiple children. It looks like so I mean this, this is definitely something new, and I guarantee you this is the AI effect. Everything's getting brought up on different systems now, everything's getting updated into this new this new uh software and the new this and the update on the phone, and update on this and update on that. Everything's being integrated into one giant demonic cube of Saturn, and everything is being brought up to that level of surveillance. And this is just another one of those effects. Now it's hitting the schools. If anything should happen to my daughter school, guess who's going to get home? School like that? Again, Yep, absolutely, and.
Speaker 4: Even I mean, it doesn't even matter where you go hardly anymore, Like we have This year, we went back to a I don't know how to call it a private Christian school, but it's a Christian school.
Speaker 3: But now they have.
Speaker 1: Even those places. Man, that's what you call that.
Speaker 4: When you get like scholarships for people if they don't have enough money and I don't order to do that, they have to have some kind of agreement with the government. So now the school's a little bit different because they're getting the scholarship money is coming from the government for people who have low income to be able to still send their kids. So it's like, well, that's nice that you can afford to send your kids there now, but the school has to kind of line up with what the government says. So it's like, well, now the government trumps your religion because they're going to tell your religion.
Speaker 1: What they do, right, right, So it's like and then the and then the concept of now I'm not talking about your school specifically, so I don't know, but the heads of these most of these churches have are two faced in the first place, and they are more more of a tool of government in nature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are pretty messed up, but.
Speaker 2: They give it.
Speaker 1: But again it's another way of them like here's a bunch of options of things that they want you to trust blindly. It's not your doctor, okay, well how about your church? You know they're gonna get you one way or the other to get you to do things that you should have done. They're gonna you you get to pick from all these straws here which one that will be? Which one are you gonna trust blindly? And there's gonna be poisoned at the end of each one of them, so evil.
Speaker 4: You have to pick the long one, right, and there is no longer one. All right, they're all work.
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Is there any behind the curtain? Is there anything else you like to show us?
Speaker 1: I know that these were all neat new things that you showed us on the site, and that's awesome because.
Speaker 4: Now what's that? Probably it for? Right now? I think it going anyways. But I am working on a number of projects that are getting really close to being done, and I don't want to say anything until they're done because I know howe people were they're gonna want them. But I'm getting really close to some really cool stuff.
Speaker 1: So can I ask you a quick question?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 1: You know, so they say that the Coca Cola has nano in it. Now that obviously that isn't something you would typically microwave. But what are Why wouldn't we see if they're saying there's nano and all the food and all the packaging and stuff like that, if it's metallic, maybe it's not. I guess. Wouldn't there be some sort of reaction in a microwave or a food to be contaminated. Wouldn't it be like, I understand chicken pops every once in a while, but that's chicken. That's just what chicken does. If you put it in the microwave and it didn't like spark an arc, don't you think that would kind of like say, there's probably no nano in it? Or is it just so small that.
Speaker 4: I don't know? That's that's someone of the nano material Materical materials might not be metallic. Maybe I don't know how people are always figuring this out. I hear something every week something else has this in it and stuff, and it's like, how are people seeing this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Microscope, I'm like, you can't see nanoutside.
Speaker 1: Nanom and a microscoft. Yeah, it's like four to fifteen nanimeters. You can't see that you have to.
Speaker 4: Have an electron microscope even that I don't know if you can see they're they're saying that they funded without electron microcope can see.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also say there's viruses and electron microscope slides, which are not even true. It's either broken down material from the process or it's an exisme, which is I think also the same thing he thinks. Tom Colin thinks exosomes are like the pleomorphoric microzyma because he doesn't know what the pltomorphic microzyma are and he's never mentioned a shomp in this whole time, but he's he's saying that these things are what go out and eat the poisons and the toxins. And I'm like, last time I checked, exosomes were just a way of saying broken down, uh, sell material, cell cell debris, and they don't done anything.
Speaker 4: I think Collen is saying some good stuff. But the two problems I still laugh with him is he seems extremely arrogant for someone who has trained wrong.
Speaker 1: Mosttremely right he learned it. Yeah, That's the thing he has going for him is that for the majority of his life he was wrong, doing things, absolutely wrong. And harming people. But he's got that arrogant still.
Speaker 4: And the second thing is, I don't know if he ever really gives you any real answers. No, he doesn't, other than clean up your lifestyle. Okay, he clised, Who doesn't know that, Oh maybe I should clean up my lifestyle. It's like, okay, but I don't really ever see him giving you the answer. He can tell you a lot of what is not right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, we talked about that too, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The biggest problem I have with him, I think I think it's cool that he's bringing a lot of things to people's attention.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Said it's not even his research. But he pawns off without giving names. He does the David Ike thing where he steals a bunch of information from other people and writes his own book.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then and then you know, between him and uh Andrew Coffin impaired. Remember how for a while they were saying COVID was all in your head because Kaufman's a freaking psychiatrist. He used to test new drugs. That's nice, So he's a he's a good guy. All of a sudden, psychiatry is one of the biggest frauds on the planet. So most Soviet Bolshevik thing you could possibly do. So Saxon Ranger says, microwave doesn't affect anything smaller than the wavelength than the wave. So I guess you're saying it's so small that it like it's not being pushed through it. I guess you can put ants in the microwave and they survive for this reason. Yeah, but no, because there's been little tiny fragments teeny tiny fragments of aluminum on a on a honey thing that I was trying to decrystallize, just a little tiny speck when on the ledge that was way smaller than an that and it sparked and it burned, so that there's something there's something else going on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So with an electron microscope you could see some nano. It say that it goes down to ten to the minus tenth mirror.
Speaker 1: And what are they going to do centrifugit.
Speaker 4: So if you had an electron microscope, you might be able to see the nanoparticles, but all these other microscopes that people were using, uh, you're not seeing nanotechnology. Yeah, And while I'm going crazy because there's a bunch of big doctors out there and they're always showing people's blood with the live blood analysis and they're saying, all, this is nanotechnology in there, and it's like, no, you can't see nanotechnology.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: You can see if it was self assembling and it was forming something bigger, but you're not seeing the nanoparticles. You're seeing something that formed. But a lot of these images, when I see them, I'm like, well, that's just crystal formation in the blood. I used to see that twenty five years ago. That's not something new, right, right, that crystal formation which you can get from your pH being off.
Speaker 1: Well, the whole idea that it's live blood analysis means that they're not using the lunch on a microscope anyway, right right right, you're taking.
Speaker 4: Up, you're taking a fingerprick, you're putting on a slide. You're putting it under a microscope usually at one hundred times magnification. You might get like a one hundred and fifty, maybe two hundred if you have a really really fancy one. And then you're using a special light condentcture that takes out a lot of lights so you don't have the blaring bright light right, Well, you can't see anything, so that's not a very strong magnification. Yeah, you can see your blood cells. You can see your red blood cells and your white blood cells, and it's really cool to look at. But the stuff they're saying they're seeing in there is like the row loo and what's the aggregation or the name? Get back in this blood that's sticking together. And it's like, well, that's not new. I've seen that for twenty five years. That's not yeah, and like, oh, this never happened before, Yes it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you can do that with with medications that screw up your blood too, I mean, or even an illness. So yeah, no, that's not anything.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've I have videos and research we did where we brought people and looked at their blood and see how congested it was and everything, and they did a forty five minutes laying on a hands and then looked at the blood afterwards and it's completely different. That's slowing and it looks just like it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Once you understand what you're what you're doing, you.
Speaker 4: Have to have a special delight to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's only it's only you know three nine hundred ninety nine ninety five Act. Now, yeah, right right, that's that's that's that's that's that's the doctor artist's circus. Yeah, you get this rife device from from a guy who definitely isn't a rife. Go ahead and grab that instead, and we'll just pulse anything at you and call it good. Right, But we're not going to worry about two contact points or or how you know this thing actually even you know makes any sense. Forget all that. They just what you do to make so much sense because it's you're talking about energetic pathways and you're saying, okay, well, if there's a if there's a block, and it's sure you work through me.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me be your your bridge to get to the other side. And then once you get to that side and the block, you know, the congestion is gone, it'll start flowing the right way again. Right.
Speaker 4: And do you ever where you look, it's magnetism, it's positive navy, Yeah, it's positive negative.
Speaker 1: Do you ever come into a situation where something chiropractic is still preventing energy flow, like let's say something's being pinched to nervous something like that or or or can the energetic touching actually know that too.
Speaker 4: It's an inn or usually it's not this or that, it's usually an ore. So there can be a physical impingement that needs to be corrected. If you worked on the energy flow long enough, the body would it self correct. It might be like a really really long time. So a lot of times it might be better to go in and get the adjustment and work on the energy because here's a problem is if the energy pathways are not circulating correctly as they're traveling up through the spine or on the muscles, when they start getting congested, they congest the muscles. If you start congesting the muscle, the muscle is going to pull the bone. Yeah, So if you have a problem where you're always getting adjustments, then they just keep coming back out. It's because the energy is tightening, pulling the muscle out of congesting the tissue, and then the tissue is pulling the bone out of the alignment. And it's going to keep happening because you have to correct the energy. And this is what we were talking about earlier. There's really no such thing as one cause for one thing. It's like that's seldom ever it's usually you have nutritional deficiencies, you're extremely toxic, the energy is not circulting, right, you could have paris. I mean usually there's four or five things that are all going wrong that's the cause of your problem. So that's why I try not to always do too much of a person that wants to know what do I do for this situation, It's like, well, I can give you some general ideas, but the best thing to do is to try to find out what the actual causes, because it could be three or four different things that is causing the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is somebody being snotty. Ever, hear it said, so anything on that binder for the parasite clins I'm not sure what that even means, but parasites have been discussed on the show awful lot. And then all of a sudden, I see this.
Speaker 4: I don't know what we were talking about. A parasite clans No, no, no, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe if she was talking about the thing that we had with the healthy the detox on the health, Yeah, what cause? But there is a there isn't there? And then and then that towards the end, it says, thank you, I won't be coming back to this channel. Well, why do you have to announce that like an a hole? You know, like, oh, thank you coming back to this channel. Okay, then see you look off. You know, I'm not if you're gonna if you're gonna talk like that, I'm gonna call you out on it, she says, And I won't be back to this channel. Look up yourself, see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, work with people that want to be helped.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, And you know it's I can't imagine how we were offensive to anybody by telling the truth and talking here and trying to help others. Yeah, I'm so sorry that that offended you so much. Yeah, again, here's another high, like walking around pretending they're a numa. Uh, let's go, let's go ahead and uh look at this one last time and the uh we'll do this quickly though, because I get a So this is if you are on Rumble, which is the only place now that they allow clickable links thanks to YouTube being a jerk to me. Uh you see semper frylc dot com. You might have to cook as something that says more here You serious?
Speaker 4: What's that you say? They won't let you do clickable links now?
Speaker 1: No, because they said I violated something, and then then then again then they they reinstated it, but still said I couldn't have They still they still suppress the links. So it's like I have to I have to play nice. I'm like, I hate being treated like a child, so I'm not I'm not paying attention to rumble. Here it is semper fry LC dot com doctor Glynnon in top right hand corner. You click that, here's the keep on code for twenty five percent off, but it still gets you down to the same twenty nine a month. If you do the annual I think it breaks it down to like twenty a month, so you're getting you uh even better deal with that. So that's doctor Glyndon's website. You can also get a ten percent off full scripts through that and twenty percent off his book once you remember. Okay, now, doctor Manzo has a course coming up, so if you've I don't know if you guys saw what I just did there, but I went like this, I clicked the semper Fry pop me in here and then you see this right here, this is doctor Manso. On the left hand side you see an al top Body System book. This is his website. You click here and you'll see the books here, and you can get the book in a self help and that would be the electronic version, or you can get the binder version like like I have here on the table, and that's the Practitioner's Guide. It's a lot more in depth. You'll have a better understanding of what you're doing and why, and it makes way too much sense once you get it. Sometimes takes a little while to click for sure, and then finding the stuff once you get the rhythm of it, it's easy to find the two points by doing the you know, you just flipped through the book a little bit. That's why it's as a binder, and sometimes there's more steps like you do you bring the hand down a little bit further. But these are all really interesting things that you can do for yourself and for others to help them out. From here, you go to the shop to go to courses and you'll find the online course.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 1: Pre course and then the online course for practitioners with the book helps you know, you have to have the book and order to go through the class if you want to see if you're want to go through all that twenty hours course and then go see the hands on training and actually practice with others in the class. There's a September There is one in September right there. Yeah, and make sure you get into it soon because it's September. And let's think you got I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we're going to go to South Africa this year, but it didn't turn out. We didn't people signed up, so we're not doing the South Africa in person now, Okay, so now they can do it online, but hopefully we can go next year. Yeah, and then we still have the July one up there, we just haven't taken it off. Once the classes are over, we usually take them off and then we add everyone into the big group, so everyone has one group. Because there's like the nice thing with the classes online is there's also.
Speaker 1: A this is the one that's already passed right the July I remember a.
Speaker 4: Chat connected to it, so you can chat with all the people that are part of that class. So that's why we keep adding everyone back to the past participants because once they've been through your class, everyone goes in there and then we have one group where we can talk to anyone who's taken a class. Nice, So that's a really cool feature. It's just we haven't got to moving all those people over yet, So the July one's still up there even though it's closed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that way you can, that makes sense. That way you can still talk to the FEVA. That's cool. I like that you maintain a community and people recognize each other. That's that's cool. I like that you have your peers you can discuss with. And then this is the nineties essentral if you do it all azure well, and I would say if you're not, I would I would highly recommend getting the core copper to go along with that. Yet on this side you'll see the root class platy called. It has the core copper, magnesium, man COTD liver oyal as well, So there you have it, and the CBA drops as you mentioned it before, and then the energy I had dine speaking of thyroid health and other things that selenium and I think it el tyrasne are like the the trio of course, also with ninety essentials copper as well. Copper, yes, copper really for that, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: The copper also to help your liver convert the hormones.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 4: And you see, this is the thing a lot of people don't think about the majority of the hormones. I think it's eighty percent of the hormones for your thyroid are made.
Speaker 2: In the liver.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the question is why do we check the deliver?
Speaker 1: Deliver makes a lot of hormones. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you actually testing when you test hormones in your blood?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have a question, Yeah, Daniel, Because you have a business, you have hot sauce, you have to keep track of inventory, and you have to drive and deliver it sometimes or pick it up. So if blood is a transportation system and it's delivering things all over the body, does that mean the blood is exactly the same everywhere. Now, let me ask you a question. If you were going to do inventory, would you only count the amount of inventory you have.
Speaker 2: In your van? No?
Speaker 1: Obviously it's not the whole time.
Speaker 4: So if you're only looking at what's in transportation, are you actually getting a full view of what's going on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, just thoughts right night.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you have blood and it's coming through all this area delivering all kinds of nutrients, and then it's coming down to this arm eventually when it comes down here, isn't it going to be different than what was.
Speaker 1: Here because your finger to see what you got in you instead of like maybe over here where it's doing the doing all this still liveries. Very good point, very good.
Speaker 4: Back to the here. Like if you left San Diego with ten thousand bottles and you get the Arizona and you only have five thousand, is that the same van with the same stuff or did you drop some offul along the way? Did it change along the way or is it the same?
Speaker 1: You have a deficiency because over at your extremity where it's extremity for a reason they call it that, right, Oh, on the extremity, it seems like you're low and iron meanwhile, or whatever the hell they tell you is it could be high somewhere else, Yeah, where, preferably where it needs to be. But that data, of course, remember, means that you're not just a back of chemicals and you having any wisdom in the body and the body knows what it's doing. They can't have any of that. So they're gonna they're going to cherry pick, and they teach their practitioners, their doctors to do this, to find things in the farthest away places as they would so that they can tell you that you need this, that and the other thing, and here's a drug to help that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: And Antonian reductionism. Again, what's one of the byproducts of their Tonian reductionism. It's all the isms mechanicalism. So they look at your body as a machine, like a car, and it's like, well, yeah, if you had oil or gasoline flowing in your car, it bet'll be the same everywhere. The car is going to have a problem. But we're not machines, right, that's correct. So the blood's not always the same. So the whole idea of testing the blood to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Is like and gasoline is kind of like a single ingredient type of thing too. It's not like it's transporting nutrients to other parts of the engine.
Speaker 4: It's the tank.
Speaker 1: It's just going one way, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, just something to think about.
Speaker 1: Not the oil on the other hand, but it's bringing a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of crap back with it, and that's why it has to go through the filter.
Speaker 1: Is there is there a cure for numbing maybe neuropathy in the feet, there's a.
Speaker 4: That's it now, energy circulation. It would be a little tricky because it could be so many things. The number one point to look at would be zero point fifteen because that controls energy circulation into the legs. But any points on the legs and any pathways that travel through the legs all have to be looked at because any one of those pathways, if it's congested, could be the reason why you're having the problems in defeat.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Now, Like if you're on the highway and there's like a bunch of different roads at all coming to one, it's like, well, why is the highway congested? Well, we have to find out which which pathway there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is the box. I freaked out the other day. This happens very very infrequently like that, not very often. But I got up from sitting or something like that, and I started walking and I realized all of a sudden that my inner thigh was numb, and I started thinking, well, it better be un numb very soon, otherwise there might be like a clot or something going on in my leg. I'm freaking out about it. And it did finally go away, but that was like not cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, there could be clots, there could be blood sugar issues. There's a lot of things that could be causing the numbing in the leg. But energetically, the first thing I would do is go to the fifteen and then if that's never you know, do that for a little while. If that's not cutting it, then I would be looking at any other point that's in the legs. I mean, you have the ones are in the legs which control all circulation. So ones would be a huge one. There's a high one. There's a five, there's a six, there's a seven, there's an eight, there's a low eight. That's a lot of points in the legs. And then as far as pathways, man, there's a lot immune vitality goes through the legs, blood goes through the legs, head vision goes through the legs, Breath messenger pathway goes through the legs, mouth consumption messenger pathway goes through the legs. All the governing pathways go through the legs. So I mean you have a lot of pathways.
Speaker 1: They could be the issue, right, all right, Yeah, that's what I thought. It was kind of like, we need more information, more data. But that's a good But that's a good place to start. It's gonna be one of those, right, So that's it to be one of those, and uh, I just want to let sassion range and be heard here. He says, bad teeth, cavities, and even feelings can cause many health issues too. I've been looking at this lately. Yeah, is stuff stuck in the teeth too. They say it's bad for your heart, like bodding material whatever. It's crazy, he says. And he said, this is like the what they call it, The Root That was a movie called The Root Cause, and I was actually talking about and stuff like that. He says, can cause blood, brain infection, et cetera, lymphatic inflammation, heart promise to a cancer Alzheimer's. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: He said, Well, the research this is, this research has been dropped. The guy who did the best research on actually the problems with teeth and dental perception was doctor Larry Lytele. He's in prison now. The FDA put him there, fucking people because they didn't like his laser. I guess he was probably making too many claims. But E E L l U L I T.
Speaker 2: L Y T l E.
Speaker 4: I think light tel Larry Lyttel. I don't know if his books have around anymore, but I have a link with him speaking once in a while on YouTube talking about dental prop perception. So what happens is they actually started figuring out the problem all the way in World War One. In World War One, they had problems with fighter plyers pilots fainting when they did like nose dives and things, and so what the solution was at that time was pull all the teeth. What So, in World War One, that's what happens if you were a fighter pilot, they pulled all your teeth. Now, after that, they tracked the fighter pilots versus other soldiers, and they found out that the fire pilots or had the teeth removed, had a ten or fifteen year less life expect seats And that got taking on to other testing that I think it was done in Asia. I think it was in China. And this doctor was like, oh, I can prove this or disprove it, and he took different animals. I think he started with monkeys first. And he took the monkeys and he ground down all their teeth on one side, just ground them down.
Speaker 1: He didn't pull them ground him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: They all went paralyzed on that side of the body and they could not move. Then he built the teeth back up on that side and they were able to move again, showing that the teeth and the appropriate reception, which is part of kind of like your sixth sense. Pro Perception is the ability to sense things like you know, when you step on a nail or something. Usually, perception is only talked about, like in the chiropractic world.
Speaker 1: Kind of like Samson that his hair being long. Yeah, it's in the organ, right, and he cut it, he loses his powers.
Speaker 4: Well, it turns out the teeth are actually an extension of the brain.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And it's it's the the root, the canal and the cavity is where the properception is. And so they found out that the properception is so sensitive that your front teeth can tell the difference between the thickness of a human hair and a human eyelash.
Speaker 1: They're like, they're like, they're like they're like the like sensory organs, like you're saying, but it's kind of like, uh, listen, what's the word that's trying to use here, Like tuning floorks in a sense, right, Like they're like, yeah, that's because the nerve I was thinking, like the tuning floor.
Speaker 4: Dental properception, or they used to call it dental distress syndrome is basically, if your bite is off, then you put more stress on the chewing muscles, the master muscles, which then puts pressure on the mandible and the vagus.
Speaker 1: Nerve oh good, yeah, vegas important thing.
Speaker 4: Tire body.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We see it show up all the time in our scans that people have. And that's not even one of the dental issues that most people talk about. Most people think of silver fillings, cavities, root canals. Most people aren't even talking about the the prop perception part.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: The end result of those studies were that if you have ten or more teeth pulled, your life expectancy is cut by like fifteen years. So let me let them pull too many teeth.
Speaker 1: What the hell did they do to me when I first got in the Coastguard, It's like, what through basic? They're like, yeah, hey, we're pulling out your wisdom teeth top and bottom. Like who said that? That was okay? But hey, I learned about percocet where you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole wisdom teeth scam, I think is another scam. I mean, think about why they call them wisdom teeth. We've been taught that, oh, they're coming in crooked, so you have to get them out. No. I think they come in this way naturally and then they get forced up and that helps develop the neurological pathways.
Speaker 1: Well, that would explain all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Like when you're a baby you have to crawl and then you have to learn to walk, and all those different things that you do develop the neurological pathways afterwards.
Speaker 1: Man, because one vine was sideways and they cut it, they cut it down the length and then they pulled both pieces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they did in me. Now, I wish I didn't do it. When I look at the different systems that are related to the wisdom teeth energetically, it's like they are you. They're unique. There's some certain astributes to the wisdom teeth that are usually really unique. Price way back in the day, I claimed Westerday Price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's that's the first biological is involved with Yeah.
Speaker 4: He claimed that if you kept all four of your wisdom teeth, all other teeth in your mouth could regenerate. But if you lost your wisdom teeth teeth teeth, then the rest of the teeth stopped regenerating.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: So you really start wondering what have they been doing?
Speaker 1: Everything that happens in this world is demonic everything. Every correlation.
Speaker 4: The wisdom teeth go a lot to your limbic system, which is the emotional brain, you know, the part of the brain that actually doesn't full and develop until we're in our thirties, which is why we do all right crap when we're young, right we should Why would you think they would want to remove those teeth, wisdom.
Speaker 1: Teeth, right, because they can, like you easier little bit yet and you don't know the difference between truth and reality anywhere.
Speaker 4: I always hear it all the time, like, Oh, they're coming in crooked. I'm like, are they coming in crooked or are they supposed to.
Speaker 1: Just bastards? Maybe they coming All of them are coming to crooked. We must all be screwed up. And this goes back to the disrespecting the body from knowing what it's doing. Yeah, ah, yes, well let ever checking my time here? Yeah, I gotta get going doctor, And I apologize, but I'm don't have a diaper run and I need to get.
Speaker 2: Up, So.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to have more stuff to get done today.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Sarah, thank you so much. We'll talk about it. Maybe doing this again next week.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Already see you guys, and we are guys.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I gotta get up to so I hope everybody had a great time. Enjoyed this and share it around.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Go to the site, get it on doctor Bonzo's uh you know site, and check out the things that he has there. And then go to the doctor Glynnen want and become a member so you can get access to that and his other Q and A sessions. Not to mention all the other healthcovery protocols and all that stuff. Okay, I pay for it. I don't tell anything that I don't tell you nothing to do or whatever whatever the words are I'm trying to say. I really have to go by