Speaker 1: Withaco Orlando's rock station one oh one one. W JR are Rock the Bank, cash giveaways thirteen more If I'm coming your way today, JRR getting a bunch of winners. Why don't you beat next? You get that keyword entering at WJR dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's begin.
Speaker 1: In Fort Worth, Texas, police there responded to a call from several concerned people who had received a snapchat communication from a friend of theirs. That would be twenty three year old Alexander Taylor Valdez. One in the morning, the cops arrive at the home where Alexander, who the twenty three year old lives in with his fifty eight year old mother. When they knocked on the door, they were greeted by Alexander, who opened the door holding a bible, had blood visible on his face, hands and torso and the cops were like, what's going on? And he told the cops that he was performing quote in exorcism and was quote trying to do witchcraft to kill his mom unquote, which he succeeded in doing and along the way also killed the family.
Speaker 2: Dog because I was just part of the game.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes demons can manifest in the form of dog I watch movies.
Speaker 2: They jump, the demons will come out and jump. I watch movies These dogs, I mean Son of Sam dog killed or told you know, kill kill kill. See, those are the kind of movies you watch. Why don't you watch sit Down with Me and watch an Adam Sandler film or I know the acting is not the best, but you know you smile when you watch it.
Speaker 1: You go, this is the unique charm. That is the combo platter that you get when you get the lunch in tome Co show, we uh walk to different drum beats man.
Speaker 2: That's it. We'll give you a stuffed potato on the side. If you want salad, you can do Caesar or House. That's the platter we're talking about. Are we like an early bird special you think? Or is that too cliche? I mean because we are the only ones on at five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the TV news stations get started early, but radio now, yeah, they're all yeah, they're they're all firing up their activities either at five thirty or six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not compared to the TV people. I mean they're they're hot. Yeah yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah no no, So anyway, he's now been arrested for for murder. That's unfortunate, that's uh, it had to come to that. Yeah, I felt the need to exercise. Mom.
Speaker 2: I would not want to be his cell mate.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, probably probably. Something tells me he's probably gonna have at least a seventy two hour evail. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mag you give that guy, like, I don't know, a week eva possibly, boy.
Speaker 1: Uh, they never learned, never never learned the first role of fight club Taco.
Speaker 2: You never talk about fight club.
Speaker 1: School director in Jonesboro, Arkansas accused of being quote the ringleader of a makeshift child fight club. Oh good, uh Mary Tracy Morrison, owner and director of the Delta Institute for the Developed Developing Brain. Who's running this deal in this It sounds like there's some sort of charter schooler that's Jonesborough, Arkansas. Let me see our picture her Facebook page. I got the shared the story there if you want, that's some makeup on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, she still couldn't talk me into fighting. Yeah, I'm a lover, you know me.
Speaker 1: Uh. I guess there was a they had like a thirty minute fight that she kind of coordinated between a couple of students thirty minutes in a private area of the school. She's now being held on a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bond where to have no contact with the school or students.
Speaker 2: I don't think she'll be teaching again any other.
Speaker 1: Two other employees were also in on this. Sorry, she was a school director, fighting bracket. I'm looking at the post right now. Is there not enough going on on a day to day in any given school that you need to enhance things with something like this?
Speaker 2: I just pray on a daily basis that my second daughter makes it out of high school.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, you shouldn't have to do that. I know, but I mean I know. Yeah, agreed, all of it. Agreed again. More on that on the JR. Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this.
Speaker 1: We've since we started this show some twenty six years ago, we've always warned of the infamous brick bathroom in public parks. That's where the elusive.
Speaker 2: Javier is known to you just stay away from. My father taught me this as a young lad. He said, Bubby, stay away from that brick bathroom down at Dinky Dock. And I duked my pants on the way home because I would. I was afraid of Xavier.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you know, it's been well documented over the years, and I think are our hypothesis has been proven time and time.
Speaker 2: Again, complete scientists over here.
Speaker 1: Some homeowners in Seattle have figured this out as they are suing the city of Seattle, oh well, alleging that Denny Blaine Park is a regional venue for leut acts.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's Seattle. You didn't want cops, remember, right, you order a meal in Seattle and you get an ARCNNA.
Speaker 1: The side Seattle is, I don't think it's gone that bad. It's gonna Seattle is planning to spend taxpayer money on get this public masturbation deterrent infrastructure at the park. What in the hell does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's a glass building? I bet?
Speaker 1: I mean, well no, then you you would get the exhibitionist in there.
Speaker 2: Then who would you know be okay with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's Tavier's brother.
Speaker 1: Did you catch that entire sentence? They are going to spend taxpayer money on public masturbation deterrent infrastructure.
Speaker 2: But they can't spend the taxpayer money on cops, which is, like you said, what they desperately need over there. A friend who lives in Seattle, and he said, I I can't move here or talking about Orlando quick enough. It is a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful part of the country, and that's that's the shame is that you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't know about beautif I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: The Pacific Northwest, yes, is not beautiful, I know, but not you know that area I would consider.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm a crip. Wait what what's over here? I'm a blood I'm on the East Coast, Yo, those big cliffs. I'm afraid of heights. I'd be standing up there thinking, oh no, oh no, I need an anti masturbation building. Bobby are stay out of here. They're gonna see you.
Speaker 1: Not a europe dude, not.
Speaker 2: A I'm a Central Florida guy. Send me over to New Smurta Beach, Cocoa Beach, or the Caribbean. Gotcha, gotcha? I'm on demand download the iHeartRadio appe