Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American Of course, the election is now concluded about five days ago, and everyone now can see what twenty twenty vision, what happened, why it happened. But at the time, going back a week, I said, I said Trump was gonna win. It might be a landslide one way or another, but it's not going to be a landslide toward Kamala Harris. That I believe Trump was gonna win because I give the American people a lot of credit for having intelligence and feel for political issues in their own lives, and I thought Kamala Harris run allows a terrible campaign. Inflation is way too high. There's unsettlement across the fruited plaint in this great country, and the southern border is a disaster. We have forever. War's happening, and no one sees a conclusion. Just American people are unhappy and they're going to vote that way. Joining you and I joining you and I now is brad Winstrip Congressman, and he's a soldier, spent twenty five years in the military. He's a doctor. He's also a father and a husband, and he's normal. He's a Christian, and he's a politician, so to speak, and a congressman and Congressman brad Winsterp of Ohio, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. We've always talked about your referral to the Department of Justice on Governor Cuomo out of New York. Let's talk about the election itself. It's been a first of all, congratulations Veterans Day for all your sacrifices, et cetera. But nonetheless, let's go back a little bit. Why did it happen? How did it happen? Now we're going to talk about whether the Republicans will control of the Congress. First of all, brad Winstrop, welcome what happened on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: A great thing happened for America. That's for sure is one of the things that happened. And I think people just overshoot, and you're starting to hear Democrats even say, what are we talking about as Democrats? Why is our most important thing allowing men to compete in women's sports and things like that. But what we saw was that the American people are not stupid, and they're tired of being insulted.
Speaker 3: The issues at Bay.
Speaker 2: Were the economy, the border, national security, local security, all those things. Those were important, and I think people on both sides of the aisle will admit that was part of the problem. But more so, people were tired of being told that they're bad people and they're not, and they really get tired of that. And you know, I think we saw that throughout and people saying like, look, we've had enough. We saw your fake Russian collusion, all right, kind of took that one. And then you go on and you have all this law fare, you continue to go after Donald Trump. You impeached him twice. It's very clear that you're acting politically, but not out of the benefit of the United States of America but for your own political power. And I think people just said, I've had enough.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump has told.
Speaker 2: Us what he wants to do. We saw what he did before. Putin wasn't invading Ukraine, North Korea wasn't firing missiles. China was being held it back economically and everything else, and we had peace agreements in the Middle East. It goes on and on, and we weren't sending money to a Ran so that they could terrorize the world in the region. All this was finally reaching people's minds and saying I've had enough. Let's go on, bring on, Donald Trump, Let's be the United States again. But you know, I look around and I can think of only one yard where I saw a Harris sign and an American flag. There's a problem in the Democrat Party today, and they got to decide if they like America and America that our founders put together or not. Well, Donald Trump does, and that's a difference. You know.
Speaker 1: I think we know that when you drive, whether it's Flag Day or the Fourth of July or just some other social event, you go into Democratic zip codes and you don't see the American flag. You go to Republican zip code. They're everywhere. I see parades, I see the banner waved high I see kids walking down streets smiles on their face. I got to Democratic lee. I live in the Cincinnati area, but I don't care if it's Cincinnati or Chicago, or New York or Saint Louis or Austin, Texas. Democrats do not celebrate the American way of life. They find reasons to attack it. And that wasn't always the way it was. In fact, Barack Hussein Obama in twenty eight and in twenty twelve carried the state of Ohio twice, he carried Iowa. I think he carried Florida once. In other words, he was middle of the road. He carried Pennsylvania. And now you have Hillary Clinton after eight years of Obama, and now it's metastasized with Kamala Harrison. There's no celebration accepted the convention for political purposes of the American flag and those things. And there's something wrong because the typical Democrat that you and I knew drove a bus, They drove nails, They worked with their fingers. There were butchers, carpenters, plumbers, and they were truckers. But that isn't the truth anymore. They're university types. In fact, the number one demographic that increased votes for Kamala Harris, where those make it over one hundred thousand dollars a year, the elitist financed by the billionaires, paying Oprah Winfrey a million dollars for her parents, and but Jon bon Jovi and Eminem et cetera. That the rich folks wanted to keep Kamala Harris and the working class of whatever race wanted Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That is amazing, It was amazing, and that's exactly. Look, people, I understand why people want to come to this country, and those that have come here legally, especially minorities that have come here legally, they don't like what's going on either because it gives them a bad name or it makes them suspicious looking. That's not who they want to be, and they're not. You know, these are the people that want to put the American flag on the top of their flag bowl. So we're going to we're going to find out, we're going to say you have to get out, you want to come here legally, start working the process. That's an important component to America today. And small communities were feeling it across the country too, because people were just showing up and they weren't ready, They weren't prepared, they didn't have a community for that number of people to just all of a sudden be there. All of these things added to it. And you know, we want our country, we want our country to be proud of itself and our citizens proud of it. But if you're being taught in school, this is the worst place ever.
Speaker 3: I suggest you go.
Speaker 2: Somewhere else and see what it's like, and you know, we'll see how many of the people that said they'd leave if Donald Trump won will actually leave. Of course, we go through that almost every election cycle. You know.
Speaker 3: When I came back.
Speaker 2: From the war almost twenty years ago, you know, people would say to me, oh, thank you so much for your service, and I would look at them and I say, you were worth it, You were worth it. But now I don't know how many people are really worth it because what we're fighting for they don't seem to like, which is a free country where people can act on their own good will. And now you're being told what to do, told you're a terrible person, told your guard. And you see if something can happen to so many people, like a lot of the innocent people from January sixth have gone through hell, and Donald Trump has gone through hell. And we're using our judicial system and all these other means to go after people. Those are political moves, and I guess that's what political science means today. I don't know, but we got to get this back. We are a great country. We have a great system, but you got to let it function properly and not hate it, but love it and embrace it.
Speaker 1: Representative brad Winstup He's been sued repeatedly half a billion dollar judgment. What should be thrown out soon. He's been indicted by four different jurisdictions, jurisdictions coordinating activity from Intland, New York City, inside the Department of Justice, inside the White House to get him. He's been shot. He's shed blood for this country, and no one could make up if somebody had said to you or me three or four years ago, see that guy. Donald Trump is going to come out of the ashes of being scourged and beaten. He's going to come through the wilderness. He's going to be the nominee. In fact, he's going to win more than fifty percent of the vote. He's going to have like three hundred and six electoral votes. Is going to be not a landslide, but it easy. No, I don't think many of us would. It's amazing that he survived when the Democrats, one of them locked up a sings singer Rikers Island. Who knows in another couple of weeks it might happen anyway. I don't know, but I want to get to you about Governor Croma before we get there. The Congress. Right now, according to the APS at two hundred and sixteen seats for the Republicans need two to eighteen. There's eleven out, and of the eleven out, six of the eleven are are the Republican is in charge, and most of the experts say that the final number is going to be between two twenty and two twenty two, which is critical. Nobody wants a Keem Jefferies of Brooklyn to be the uh Speaker of the House. Do you have any inside dope as a Congressman whether or not in the next week that should be decided by either Friday or Monday, that this thing's going to go at least to eighteen.
Speaker 2: I think I think I'll hit to eighteen. I'm hoping that we'd hit the two twenty mark. You know. The important thing is is that we we have the gabbles and that we can conduct business in a professional type of way, which we have been known to do and to actually you know, start from the bottom up, go through committee and put things out that we can vote on and the American people can see what we're voting for. That I think is on its way. The number two twenty twenty two is pretty much what I'm hearing. Maybe we'll be surprised and have even more. But the key is we do have overwhelming support in the Senate now, which is great, and obviously we have the White House. And so if we can get a little margin in the House of Representatives and work together, especially work with the Senate in the White House, there's a lot we can get done to, as they say, make America great again. You know, Donald Trump said God spared my life for a reason, and that reason was this save our country. Well, let's all work with him to save our country. And I think we can do that well.
Speaker 1: And that's before I get to my big issue, which is Governor Cuomo. You saved the life of Congressman Steven Scalise of Louisiana during that suicide by cop, is what the FBI said. So it wasn't a Democratic activist from Illinois who hunted down only Republicans to kill, and you saved his life or assisted in saving his life. And I think God Almighty's in control. As you know, you and I both attend a certain Catholic church in Cincinnati, and I lit a candle a Sunday ago, I let one this, I let one Sunday morning to thank him for that. But the fact is he was saved for a reason now set lastly or secondly, you have sent a referral to the Department of Justice about the behavior of Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York that I'm sure with Mary Garland was DOA. What was the referral about COVID and what happens now that we have the right president.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see if it goes into the next term of the DOJ, because I don't think Mark Garland's going to take it up anytime soon. But we gave Governor Cuomo the opportunity to come in and defend himself and explain what was going on in New York when he directed COVID patients to be put back in nursing homes amongst the most vulnerable. Many people died. Then they wrote a report changing the numbers, ignoring numbers of those that were in nursing homes and then died in the hospital, and so he downplayed the numbers and said, see, ah, no, this had nothing.
Speaker 1: To do with it.
Speaker 2: He even said during the interview, well, you know the reason these people got COVID in nursing homes is because the nursing home staff, you know, they go out and party all night and then bring COVID into the nursing home. Unbelievable that you would make a comment like that by those who are caregivers and actually work in that environment. But when we had him in for his transcribed interview, we asked him if he had anything to do with the report. It was trying to play down the number of deaths and the nursing home. He said no, Well, he said he didn't issue the directive either to put him in there. It's like, I don't know if I don't know if he was governor, he did just nothing was happening, but all had his name on it anyway, said that. We asked him if he edited the report in any way, shape or form, and he said no. Well, we went digging and investigating. We found the email when it said, hey, attached are the governor's edits to the report, and then you look at him and their handwritten. Then later he tries to go, I don't recall seeing this, seeing this report. I don't recall seeing it. But you absolutely said you absolutely said that you did not edit it in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: You know, he knows what he did.
Speaker 2: And you know if he doesn't recall that then he doesn't recall being governor at all. But back to this, he knew that he said something and that was wrong. I thought he wouldn't get caught, in my opinion, and then when it became apparent that we were getting evidence, and all of a sudden, he wanted to say he didn't recall anything. So we referred him to DJ is a crime to lie to Congress, right, and we we feel that we have the evidence that that's exactly what he did, and we can't operate in the country if that's if that's how people are, so we want to we want to get through this and and and let New York move on. Believe me, it is bipartisan the people from New York that have approached our subcommittee thanking us for doing something about the things that he did.
Speaker 1: Is there some estimate of how many old folks died in nursing homes in New York because of the behavior of one governor and new Cuomo. Is it hundreds or thousands?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, we can you know, it's never to be able to contribute to it. But the fact of the matter is to direct some to direct of an infected, contagious patient into nursing home against what the most vulnerable people are is malpractice. I mean, you heard those comments from both sides of the aisle. We have seven doctors on our subcommittee, two Democrats and five Republicans. And he said, this looks like malpractice to me. You don't do this, you don't do this. And President Trump had said that sent the navy ship, the Navy hospital ship, the Djavid Center was available. He didn't move people to these areas. He sent them back to the nursing home because there was some interest it would appear to get people out of the hospitals and have them die in the nursing homes. I don't know why, but this was a terrible, terrible thing. And you know what, there were a lot of people that didn't know what to do exactly during this time. But most of them said, oh, that we made a mistake. We should have done this better, we should have done that better. He never did that. He could never say this was the incorrect thing to do. He'd say, matter of fact, I didn't even issue that directive. I didn't know about it through the press conference. Well then why are you defending it? You said that, Well, we were just following CDC guidelines. No, you weren't. You clearly were not. You totally went the other way from CDC guidelines, and now you're trying to back away from it. You had nothing to do with it. Meantime, he was writing a book about what a wonderful leader.
Speaker 1: Is and he might become the next mayor of New York City. He's going to announce it. By the way, about an hour ago, I went onto a website RealClearPolitics dot com and as the Republicans now at two seventeen, they called a race in Colorado involving Evans and caravou And that means that you Republicans are two seventeen, so of the ten remaining, you need one pickup, which according to the real clear politics of those ten, the Republicans are up in five of the ten. So that's good news, and you think it'll be two twenty. But you know, the truth will set us free. And I don't know if Donald Trump is going to do to Democrats what they've done to him and other Republicans for the past several years, indicting them, making their life miserable, indicting the attorneys for Donald Trump who represented him in court, going after the chief of Staff. It's about four to five dozen of those around Donald Trump have suffered mightily at the hands of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Mary Garland. Turnabout's fair play. Some think we'll see what happens. But later on, sometime in December, let's do the last interview you as a congressman and brad Winstrip. May you have a joyous veteran's day and thank you for your service up and down the ladder. You've been out it for twelve years. The Congress will be lessened by your departure. And brad Winstrop, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Brad.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, Bill, Thank you.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Now there's a hero right there, brad Winstrop, who said, choose me, I will go to Irock and heal broken bodies and it comes back, becomes a congressman. Unbelievable. Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW The Cunningham Billy Cunningham, the Great American and coming up later will be Moegger. We break down what has to happen with the Bengals. Get to to get to the playoffs. And I when I listen and I watch and I see what's going on, I have hope. It all begins playing the Chargers on Sunday night. Then after that Pittsburgh at home. They win those two games, they're what six and six with five to go, and uh, I think they're the favorite to be the seventh seed. And then whatever happens happened. So we'll go from there, but keep hope alive until at least through Sunday night. Then then there's a long break and then they played the Pittsburgh Steelers at home. Let's see what happens. And every day since late Tuesday night early Wednesday morning, I wake up with a smile on my face. The market has created literally trillions of dollars of added value for Americans to use. It appears now that Europe has decided to start buying natural gas from America and not from Russia. Indirectly, it appears that phone calls may have been made between Trump and Putin saying, look, get the hell out of Ukraine. And it appears that the Saudi Arabians are now back involved in having some sort of holistic deal in the Middle East. It appears that thousands and thousands of illegal migrants walking through Mexico have been turned around by the Mexican government. It appears, all of a sudden there's light and glory in the land instead of the darkness and the jury aspects of the message of the Modern Democratic Party nationally. And that appears to be the case, isn't it. Don't you wake up with a smile on your face. Only bad day of whether we had, of course, is when Pete Roses earned was displayed to the faithful on Sunday yesterday at the my Ballpark, the Great American And that's another story. But what incredible. Moe and I take that up after one o'clock today and I make the comment to him, Moe hates politics, but Trump is the Pete Rose of politics. Trump is the Pete Rose of politics. I'm not sure the two ever really met, probably they did, but each is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Pete Rose is in the Hall of Fame a pro wrestling. Donald Trump is in the Hall of Fame a pro wrestling. And each of them have a lot to learn from the other. And one unfortunately died at the age of eighty three the other one's still rocking and rolling at the age of seventy eight. He'll be about eighty three when he's done with his second and last term. As I said repeatedly and many times in many places, at a minimum, Donald Trump will stop the madness happening nationally with national Democrat. At a minimum, He's going to stop the madness. And the best thing he can do is take America on a brand new direction. But Trump is the Pete Rose of politics, without any question. And so what we witnessed the last five or six days is the ending of four years of Biden nomics. Biden nomics spending trillions of dollars unneeded on the green energy oondoggle of open borders. Do it for Jack. I had on some family members of Jack Quell who died of a fentanyl overdose. Accidentally, he took a drug he should not have taken. Unbeknownst to him, it was laced with fentanyl. Every day in America there's a plane load of Americans killed through unintentional use of fentanyl. About thirty to forty percent of the pills that one take on the black market is laced with fentanyl. In other words, you're going to die. Where does that fentanyl come from? Well, the southern border. Unbelievable high inflation. When I watched Joe Scarbough talk about how much is a dozen eggs? Are there's still two bucks? Are you kidding me? They're seventeen dollars? And how much is how much is butter? Aren't they too? No, they're eight dollars. These are all liberal democratic policies. How about international conflicts? After Afghanistan? The forces of evil? And make no mistake about this, my fellow Americans. There's evil forces in America, and there's evil forces in the world. And after the Afghanistan pull out that we left behind trillions of dollars worth of military hardware, plus hundreds of thousands of our supporters who were brutalized and murdered. The evil doers in the world said, what America, Trump's not there? It's Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. Are you kidding me? It's time to go into Ukraine? Is time to invade Israel? That's what happened. There was constant stress and anxiety caused by the National Democratic Party, and all of a sudden, the light is shining once again, and the new source of comic relief to me is the late night comics where Jimmy Kimmel literally is crying. Gail King doesn't understand what happened on CBS the Today Show, the view that they need their own blanking and pacifire to get through the view, which by the way, is a product of ABC News. And there's just a massive relief and out breathing and outsupport in the country for Donald try Trump and the Republicans. And this cargantuan loss not predicted by anyone except people like me and people like Wayne Allen Root who understood the American people. And uh, don't, don't for a moment think that the fight to regain and recover America has been has over. It's only just begun. It's only just begun. It's uh, it's really incredible. Now we have bluestate Democratic governors from Massachusetts, from Illinois, from California now saying they will form a resistance against what the American people wanted. The resistance is forming. I thought democracies matter. I thought Kamala Harris has said, we have elections, and Americans order what they want and they get what they want. Well, we want a change in direction, but national Democrats say we don't want that. We're going to formate resistance. And also you have the situation where certain pro abortion groups and others who did not connect with enough voters have formed shall we say, part of the four B B like in boy movement, his model from a feminist campaign in South Korea, and it means no sex, no dating, no marriage, and no children. They're protesting with their bodies. One activist said, don't let a man into your body if he voted for Donald Trump. They are resisting the will of the American people. I thought democracy mattered. I thought this was you have to respect the outcome of elections. Well not exactly non. Jamie Raskin, Democrat in charge of certain committees in the House, is saying he's not sure he's going to really certify Donald Trump's victory. We have to check it out. And there's many exposing extreme ideology and many online videos that I don't think we should be too much in distress over the fact that these women are off the market, you know, no sex, no boyfriends, no marriage, no babies, since not reproducing themselves might be, in my book, a good idea. And secondly, they shouldn't worry about getting pregnant in the first place at all. Another activist said, for the holidays coming up for Thanksgiving and then Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Year's Day, identify in your family, she says, those who voted for Trump, and shun them.
Speaker 3: It could be a.
Speaker 1: Mother, a father, a brother, a sister, or a son, a daughter, a buddy. If they voted for Trump, do not dine with them. Tell them directly that you voted for Donald Trump. You're not welcome in my home. Bar them from entering your home if they voted for Donald Trump. Today's Veterans Day. I love having on course Colonel our dear friend Brad Weinstrip on Veterans Day. But Veterans Day right now and Columbia University is ignored. In fact, there's protests saying the real veterans are those who died in the struggle, and how again, Israel, those are the real veterans. Another day or two after the election, Harvard, Yale and others had safe spaces where students could go to mourn the fact that Kamala Harris lost. You got to get the binkies, you get the pacifiers, get the blankets available. That's what is happening not well covered by the mainstream media because it makes them look so stupid and silly, crying those crocodile tears, and Van Jones, the multi millionaire who previously was a communist, was in tears talking about all the problems Donald Trump's going to cause in the world, as if there's none right now. Elections matter. Talk to Kamala Harris. Elections matter. Elections have consequences, and as a result, you must accept the outcome of these elections unless the course of Republican wins, in which case don't accept it. Instead of the election being sick and demented, in my view, this amazing victory was a healthy sign for America and our constitutional republic. Kamala Harris spent over one billion dollars and supposedly she's now twenty million dollars in debt, among others, on that big extravaganza the night before the election. Oprah Winfrey was paid a million dollars. Bon Jovie was paid a million dollars. Katy Perry was paid a million dollars. M and M was paid a million dollars. Bought and paid for, they put together the set about Who's Your Daddy? That so called podcast that cost six figures. It was built in some fancy hotel room at unbelievable expenses. Well, you and I know is normal, folks. We can't put up with the craziness, the ugliness of what's happened. We can't put up with a border. For example, in Cincinnati little Lochland, Ohio. Two to three thousand more Tanians have been relocated in Lochland, Ohio, which is between Reading in Wyoming. And I've traveled through the three or four times during the day, dozens or hundreds of more Tanian men wander around, sitting on curves, et cetera, with no place to go, nothing to do, that can't work, simply shipped here by Kamala Harris to come to Lachland.
Speaker 3: And I wouldn't vote that.
Speaker 1: Clark County the home of Springfield and Wittenberg University, the home college of Justice. Joe Dieters voted seventy percent for Donald Trump. Did the media report that to you? It wasn't about barbecue and cats and dogs. It was about an influx of illegals from Haiti who came here to take over a community when they don't belong here whatsoever. So This was a rebuke of craziness the reparations movement giving money away from those who weren't slaveholders to those who weren't slaves. Normally, in the law, when a person dies that the family's not responsible for that person's debts, whatever they might be. And by the way, the slave owners or Democrats, those who raped black women in the South Democrats. Those who bought and sold Kentukunte and other black male slaves were Democrats. And those who formed the koup Kluck's plan after the Great American Victory over the South that those who did that were all Democrats. Democrats, Democrats, Democrats did it, so now they want reparations for Democratic misbehavior generally paid for by Republicans. It is sick, and it's said rejected as crazy. The idea that Kamala Harris said, no cash bonds. If someone is a vicious criminal, rapes and robs and pillage, burns down facilities, sells drugs, beats up women, rape children, whatever. If you can't afford to pay a cash bond, you're out free. That's crazy. Another thing energy production. Right now this morning, according to Bloomberg, large needs are going to be met in Europe, through LNG ship shipments from America, not indirectly from Russia, but from America. We're going to get Americans back to work. And that's the whole idea, that a campaign is built upon the idea of killing as many unborn healthy babies as possible, and upon those broken bones will be democratic victory and planned parenthood will make billions of dollars. Was sick and demented. It didn't work. And the idea that Kamala Harris had of how about getting rid of all private insurance? Let the government do it all you and I said, that's crazy. And the border wall that she said was a medieval vanity project by Donald Trump. At the end, Kamala Harris said, oh, by the way, forget about that. Let's build the wall anyway. Are you kidding me? And the whole crap, the whole crap about these indictments against against Donald Trump put together by a holy cabal of leftist to make sure he couldn't run for the presidency in twenty twenty four, coordinated through local county prosecutor's offices inside White House Council in the White House, Are you kidding me? They have the Fulton County prosecutor send her lover boy to the White House to conjure up the conspiracy to get Donald Trump well, attended by Alvin Brand and others, was sick and it didn't work, and you saw through it to bankrupt the guy through a five hundred million dollar judgment, which is a bunch of Bovine' skatology, and now that's about to be overturned on appeal. The whole thing was going away anyway. I don't believe they would have locked them up after the election if he would have lost, because legally, when you get these issues to the Court of Appeals and beyond, at some point law applies, in which case the crap against Donald Trump would become apparent to all with eyes to see and ears to hear. So right now the world, peace is breaking out in the world, the stock markets to new highs, more money is pouring into the country. The caravans that were coming from the south through Mexico have largely dispersed, and if not, there's going to be National Guard troops at the border to say stop, you're going back home. Come in the legal way. So talk about election interference, election interference for the Democratic Party with Jack Smith and Fanny Willis and Alvin Bragg and the mainstream media. That's the election interference, not reporting facts independently, but taking a side and simply being a propaganda arm of the radical left in this country. That's what happened. So yes, I've I've enjoyed the last six days. Didn't sleep Tuesday night Wednesday morning. I wanted to take it all in. I loved every minute of it. And I kind of missed Yellowstone last night because I was on the air. But nonetheless, I'll pick it up somewhere down the road. But America is in so much of a better place now. On college campuses, on TikTok, I see all these liberal women shaving their heads because they have now swore off any sex with men till further notice. Looking at the photos of these women, they have nothing to fear, and they say they won't get pregnant. Well, the most dangerous place for a baby to be is in a liberal woman's womb. That's dangerous right there. So let's continue and never stop. We simply continue. And those are my views and so much more. But these TikTok videos, Late Night Comics and ABC, NBCCBS, the view in the morning shows or like comic relief. It's wonderful to watch these liberals melt down because the world that they thought existed is made up only in their fanciful minds and does not exist in reality. It is not real what massive leftist liberals think is happening in this country. It's not real at all. After they lash out against Donald Trump, it's not real. It's fanciful. They spend too much time on TikTok, too much time reading the New York Times, too much time on MSNBC, and too much time watching certain podcasts that solidify their hateful leftist views of this country. So we'll see what occurs. This is the dominance of podcasts and also talk radio, and it's the rejection of the pablem the liberal filth dumped in our kid's minds from grade school. On I Gotta, I referenced this. About a week ago, I got a email from a woman who married woman in around Fresno, California, who sent me an email and said that I'm sending this was like a month, month and a half ago. My seven year old daughter to the first grade for the first time. I don't worry about her getting an abortion What I worry about is someone sniffing her hair. What I worry about is some teacher telling her she's a male inside of a female's body. What I worry about is this sexualization of first, second, and third graders to prepare them for the seeds of liberalism later in life, to make them fear Republicans and Donald Trump. I worry about that as someone who she said, who's been a liberal my whole life. I'm now thirty five years old. I have a different set of values. I want to make sure that my daughter can be educated and not told that she's in the wrong body by system that somehow produces the idea in college that it's time to rebel and to act as if you're a woman in a man's body, or vice versa. It's take short break. I never stop. I simply continue Trump. It's the Pete Rose of politics. Lastly, I was at Tom Gregory's Montgomery And last night about six thirty to pick up some ribs for the family. I waited about five or ten minutes. A customer came up to me. He had a Pete Rose jersey on, and he talked to me the time that he met Pete and Pete signed a ball for him and his mother, and he just loved the guy. I think it would be a great idea if on Red's opening day. I think it's the end of March. It's a few months off that every person that attends the Reds game on opening day wears number fourteen some remembrance of Pete Rose. On opening Day and then later in April, the Reds are going to have a special day. But let's celebrate Pete's contributions to the American way of life in Cincinnati on Red's opening Day twenty twenty five. Trump is the Pete Rose of politics. Let's continue most coming up later and so much more to home of the Bengals and the Reds and the Bearcats and the Muskies and so much more, the home of Great Americans. News Radio seven hundred WLW, my Billy Cunningham was continue out glory wing supremu to Stark Markets, cooking up like crazy. The caravans are stopping in Mexico going back home, and all of a sudden, this morning in America are spelled m r ni NG, not m ou r n I G. You know what I'm saying, most I do. There's hoping glory everywhere. And at this point this morning, I'm watching some of the shows. I'm sure you watch them all like I do every morning. I watch everything Fox Sports and also ESPN. Yes, watching them both. And there was a collective unbelievable crapping on New York Jets, the New York Giants, New York big market. Right, eight and a half million live in the city. Jets and Giants. How are they looking not good? How about Chicago with the Bears?
Speaker 4: How about the Cowboys?
Speaker 1: How about the Cowboys? So are those big important, valuable NFL markets and properties? Yes, we complain about Cincinnati at times. I know I don't, maybe you do in segment Sometimes segment said it's over. Lance Mcalisher said it's not going to work. But then they made the point there's nine teams vying for seven spots, and a couple of them said I keep an eye on the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're not that bad.
Speaker 1: And there was a collective sigh of relief in the Queens City thinking, Okay, we may think it's terrible, but try being a Jets fan, a Giants fan, a Bears fan. How about being a Dolphins fan or a cowboy fan, big markets, big cities, glory everywhere, and here's little Cincinnati. Tell the American people, give them hope at this point, Tell them what lies ahead. Is it possible that Bengals will arise like a mighty Phinnix? It is it possible there be the Donald Trump of the NFL and win.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this if if you're a Kansas City Chiefs fan.
Speaker 1: Which of course I watched what happened to them yesterday. They can't lose.
Speaker 4: They were on the ropes and then they come back and they get the kick blocked at the last time.
Speaker 1: That's never happened.
Speaker 4: If you were a Kansas City Chiefs fan and you watch the Bengals on Thursday night, do you want to play that team?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to play them.
Speaker 4: The quarterback who has come in to your building in one in the postseason and nearly did it earlier this year, do you want to play that team? If you're the Buffalo Bills right right now holding onto the two seat, If you're the Buffalo Bills with a rough recent postseason history that includes Joe Burrow coming into your building, do you want to play that team?
Speaker 1: Remember last year and you might not recall, your memory is not that good about sports. But in January the Bengals went to Buffalo and demolished the Bills.
Speaker 4: So if you're the Baltimore Ravens, now you've eked out two wins against him, you've given up seventy two points. I want to try for a three. So my point is just get in. So how do they get there? Well, they got some help yesterday. Tell me, Buffalo beats Indianapolis, Colts and Bengals both four and six. Denver loses on the block kick. They're five and five. Look behind the Bengals, any of those teams catching them, any of those teams leap frogging Jacksonville, Miami, the Jets, any of those teams. No, So I'm looking at the seventh seed. Okay, a competition between the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos.
Speaker 3: Write that down.
Speaker 4: Also, the team that currently occupies the sixth seed, the Chargers. Bengals play them on Sunday night. Angry LA's upcoming schedule includes Baltimore road game against the Falcons, wrote game against the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: You know, all this stuff pretty arduous, not good.
Speaker 4: I feel like, and I said this to you off air I feel like at different stages so far in the first ten weeks, we've seen people try to rush to the front of the line to declare the Bengals dead.
Speaker 1: Sag Man Dennison.
Speaker 4: I'm not willing to do that. I'm not willing to do that because the season is really long. It's longer than it's ever been. Also, I look at who they're competing with now. Their chances of winning the AFC North are done right. They're not going to be able to leave frog both Baltimore and Pittsburgh, especially with two head to head losses against the Ravens. But if they got in, okay, as the seven seed we've had this current format, I think this is year four, they would be the strongest seven seed of all time. A quarterback who's taking a team to a Super Bowl, who's won four road playoff games, you would want to play them. No, let's just say, for the sake of argument, they get in as the seventh seed in Buffalo's the two. Would you rather play the Bengals, Broncos or Colts.
Speaker 1: I'd rather play the Colts, right.
Speaker 4: I get the Colts with the backup quarterback and Joe Flacco. I get the Broncos with a rookie quarterback or I could play Joe Burrow. No, So they just got to get in and then if they do, you wouldn't discount their chances. Now, obviously we all went into the season talking about them doing more than just eking out the seventh seed or the sixth seed. But the path to me yesterday cleared things up in the race for the last playoff spot. Nothing changed this weekend. Nothing changed. Bengals and Colts were tied coming in, Bengals and Colts are tied coming out. Broncos had a one game lead coming in, Broncos have a one game lead coming out, and the Bengals get a chance to play them here head to head. So I think it's going to take nine. I think if they get to nine and they have a head to head win over the Denver Broncos, they're a playoff team.
Speaker 1: So they need to go. They have seven games left. Five and two gets it done. Six and one's almost a certainty. Right they can't go and they can't let go four and three right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, can they do it? Well, yes, yes they can. I look, they've they've they've.
Speaker 4: Got to be better defensively, That goes without saying they need more of a pass rush. They Mike Hilton talked after the game on Thursday about lack of effort on that eighty four yard touchdown, which which doesn't make any sense. I'm not here to tell you that the football part of this the Bengals have fixed. They have offensive line issues. Alex cap and Cordell Volson were terrible on Thursday night. They've got no margin for air. You can't you can't fumble when you're up by two touchdowns in your own end in the third quarter of a game on the road against a good team. You can't do those things. But I'm not discounting a team that has right now a guy who's leading the NFL in receptions, yards and touchdowns, Jamar Chase not bad. I'm not discounting a team that has a quarterback who's been an MVP finalist before, who's having a better season statistically this year. I'm not counting those guys out. So you know, this game on Sunday Night against the Chargers is not going to be easy. But that's not a great offensive team by any stretch of the imagination. Justin Herbert's obviously very talented, and I think Jim Harball is going to win big there because he's a great coach. But if you get this one, you get a bye, get a little bit healthier. Pittsburgh comes here. Obviously playing the Steelers isn't going to be easy. But can this team get five wins in their last seven games?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you think they can do? And if they do, they're a playoff team.
Speaker 1: So this Sunday night's bigger than Montana, enormous, And then they have the break then they so they beat the Chargers.
Speaker 4: But they're not getting They're not getting taken behind the woodshed. They look, I'm not gonna I'm not in the business of making excuses for the Bengals, you know that. But they have arguably three of the least lucky losses you could have. Right the game against the Chiefs where they have them beaten and you get a pass interference calls.
Speaker 1: So fourth and eighteen or something, and it was.
Speaker 4: The right call, but still they have the Chiefs speed split second. They had the Ravens beaten here and then the fumbled the muffed hole never happened before, Ryan Rico, and then the other night. I'm the last person to blame officiating, but Willy on the two point try, there were multiple miss calls.
Speaker 3: And they don't call.
Speaker 1: And then also how about the first game against the Patriots on the drop pass in the end zone?
Speaker 4: So I certainly do believe you create your own luck. At the same time, they have played well enough to be in a position to win those games. And those games are against teams like Kansas City, like Baltimore that are really, really good. And again I just ask you this, put yourself in the shoes. I think most would consider the Ravens, the Bills, and the Chiefs the three best teams in the AFC. Now, the Steelers might have something to say about that great road win yesterday. Texans might have something to say about that, even though they gagged away a game last night against Detroit. But if you're a fan of any of those teams, do you want to see Joe Burrow in that offense in January?
Speaker 1: I don't want to see number nine.
Speaker 4: So for my money, just get in. And all I gotta do to get in is be a game better than the Broncos, who I play head to head, or the Indianapolis Colts. If I think that's.
Speaker 1: Doable, I got a big question coming up? Are you ready for the big questions? Before I get to the big question, just a minor question. Right, this is all contingent upon one factor, that is Joe Burrow and the offense, defensive line needs help, Andrickson went away? The safety whatever do they think? Do they believe? Internally? In their heart of hearts? Do they have do they have the guts to arise from this disaster led by Joe Burrow and say we're gonna win in LA. We're then going to beat this dealers to go to a nice long break, come back for the last few games a year, and if they got the guts to, if they think they can do it, they will do it. Do they think they can do it? Before I ask you the big question?
Speaker 4: Do I think they think they can do it?
Speaker 3: You think they think? They think? I have no idea what they think? Think? Think?
Speaker 1: Think?
Speaker 4: Here's here's what I think. I think these next two games. I think these games are winnable.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I think winning in LA, where they have no real home field advantage to speak of, is doable. I think beating the stealers here is doable. It's not going to be easy. If you can do that, though you're gonna go to Dallas as a favorite. Who knows who's going to be coaching that team. They're not going to be playing against Dak Prescott.
Speaker 1: I think Mike Zimmer And they'll.
Speaker 4: Go play their old friend Brian Callahan against Tennessee, so a game they'll be favored in on the road. So look, the path of the playoffs is difficult, but it's not impossible. It's not impossible to navigate. And again, like, I'm not discounting a team that has a quarterback who's having a great year, and Joe Burrow is He's not perfect, It wasn't perfect on Thursday night, but he was damn good and he's got the best wide receiver in the sport. I'm not counting that team out.
Speaker 1: You ready for the big question?
Speaker 4: Ask me the big question.
Speaker 1: Last night, about six thirty pm, I go to Montgomery and in Montgomery, Tom Gregory's place nice and I'm sitting there with my grandson who's now like twenty one years old.
Speaker 3: At camp.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened the last twenty one years. Make him pay a weekend. Of course he paid. And this fan comes up to me and a red shat and a Pete Roaster, and he's got tears in his eyes, okay, And I said, tell me what he introduced himself, I said, I said, I went to the proceedings this morning. I got there about six thirty six forty five am. I live in Indianapolis and I drove in, so I'm getting there at six thirty am from Indianapolis. I was like about a four am wake up call. And he's here and it tears in his eyes thinking about Pete Rose. Is there any athlete in the sound of our voices that would have that kind of emotional tug on the hearts of Reds fans other and he's and he brought up Johnny Bench, he brought up maybe Barry Lark in one of our own He brought up Tony Perez when he passes away, or brought up I don't know, some other great athlete. And I said, no one's even close. Why is that reaction to Pete was.
Speaker 4: From here and was someone that I feel like people could relate to in ways they haven't been able to relate to anybody else. Like I'm a huge Joey Vadovan.
Speaker 1: When he passes, if you and I you may be around I'm not sure I will be, but nonetheless he's honored, respected analystic.
Speaker 4: But I don't say this as with the design being to insult Joey Vada or anybody else. But I think the thing about Pete, and look, I have been less willing than others to overlook a lot about Pete, right, But I do understand how people established a connection with him because he was from here, kind of the every man, not a guy who was the most talented but worked the hardest, who was touchable, you know. I mean, say what you want about all the autographs that he signed. You can reach out and touch Pete Rose. He was an accessible guy. I don't know that there has been anybody like him in my lifetime, so I get it. I'm too young. I remember Pete as a graying ballplayer going after forty one ninety two and as the manager of the Rets. I was born in seventy seven, so I didn't grow up idolizing Pete Rose. But I said this when he passed. I think we all understand what it's like to have a part of a part of your youth die. And maybe it's an entertainer, maybe it's an athlete, but it sucks. It hurts, and so for a lot of people, when Pete passed, a part of their youth passed with him. And I can understand why that moves you, and I can understand why that's so sad, and I could also understand why people had a connection to him that all of the off field stuff, all of the gambling stuff, wasn't strong enough to break. I really do understand that.
Speaker 1: It's like the Donald Trump of baseball that reviled, some hated. But I met him in October in nineteen sixty three when Hal Pennington brought him by to talk to our baseball team, and I was in awe of him since nineteen sixty three, and then when I developed a friendship with him in the mid nineteen eighties, it was like it was like meeting the Beatles.
Speaker 4: A guy who you know. I did a show at the Rising Star. It was Grand Vic back then, yeah, and Pete was doing a one man show on.
Speaker 1: Stage by himself, sitting, And so what they.
Speaker 4: Did is they sold we did our show out there on ESPN fifteen thirty, and they said, as one of the conditions that you're going to do an hour with Pete Rose on the air. And what I had been told is Pete knows about some of the stuff you've been saying about him, because I understandably critical, critical of lying about gambling and things of that nature. And I said, all right, fine, I'll do it. I've said stuff about him, Let's have it. And he sat down with me, gave me a hard time, had a smile on his face. We talked about it, and then we talked about baseball for forty five minutes, and I got done with it, and one of his handlers said, he's doing this one man show. Will you go on stage with him and do the Q and A? And I said no, And then they told me what they would pay, and then I quickly changed my mind and said yes. And so I went and had something eat. I come back and they go, okay, well, you know, we'll take you backstage. And Pete is just sitting back there watching a Reds game. And so I sat there for like forty five minutes watching a Reds game with Pete Rose, and it was impossible to not like him. It was impossible to not be just sucked in. I mean just and you know, one of those guys you might recognize a lot of the faults, and you might not agree with some of the decisions he made in his life, but you couldn't help but like him when you were around him. You around him a lot more than I was, But when I was around him, you could not help but like him and laugh. And you know the thing about him is he had the rare ability to kind of laugh at himself. He didn't and you can make fun of him, and you could poke at him.
Speaker 3: He's a guy man's man, and.
Speaker 4: I people in that people in that realm often aren't good at that. He's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: I lived with him in Plants City, We went to each other's houses, exchanged letters when he was in Marion, try to help him. Any day with Pete Rose was a great day. And I watch that Reds fan just cry. I get it, I really do get I understand it. Many don't, but I do.
Speaker 5: B thank you, thank you, And I think Pete Rose is that Donald Trump of baseball.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's good or bad, depending on your persuasion.
Speaker 1: But you have a ark side, but the great the greatness of the upside overshadowed completely everything else.
Speaker 5: You're You're in a great mood, and I have for slept. I haven't slept. My eyeballs looked like a road map, and I feel humpy.
Speaker 4: What was like last Tuesday night was the when was the moment that hits you, like, man, my guy's gonna win.
Speaker 1: It was about two forty five am. I didn't sleep at all because so you waited that long, you waited there ding me. I watched it all, watch the more or less confirmation, the acceptance. I wanted to wait for Morning Joe at seven am. Got through that. Then I went to the Today Show and CBS Gale King, and by that time Penny said, you got to stop this. I said, I can't take a shower and go to work. Get the hell out of here. So about ten o'clock I took a shower, didn't sleep, and I was on fumes till nine pm on Wednesday night. Went to sleep, got up Thursday morning. I've done nothing but smile ever since. Pete Rose is the Donald Trump of politics and baseball?
Speaker 4: Or is Donald Trump the Pete Rose of politics?
Speaker 1: That would be a great moniker for Donald because Donald Trump has a little bit of a downside, but the upside outweighs. Pete Rose a downside, but the upside was fabulous. And you talk about charisma, personality, Get in the room with those two. I like to see those two go tet to tet somewhere on stage. That would be unbelievable. Well, unfortunately it's not gonna happen. Let's continue both. Thank you on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Hey it's motigor Winter's coming.
Speaker 6: And my friends at me because as we all know, elections matter and when folks vote, they order what they want and in this case, they got what they asked for.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: I'm told by Richard K.
Speaker 3: Jones.
Speaker 1: Segment you took down your Kamala Harris side Tuesday night?
Speaker 3: Is that true or not?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I did you support give her money?
Speaker 5: No? Tell the truth segment the Hot White Lamps. I am yes, yes, you said yes no.
Speaker 1: No no means yes, yes or no. No means yes and you know no means nohing yes or no? And state issue won? What? What state issue won? One down in flames? Thank god? Well you told me the vote no, I vote no on that one segment A couple issues is Happy Veterans Day to all the veterans out there. They're not listing today past present and future. How is New York City and Columbia celebrating Veterans Day. They're calling it Martyr's Day to celebrate the victims of Israeli aggression. Forgetting about the veterans who serve Memorial Days about their death, Veterans Day, about their sacrifice that continues, and that is disgusting. Why would you send a kid to Colombia for seventy five thousand a year to be indoctrinated with leftist Pablin propaganda? Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Segment?
Speaker 1: I had a report that you're sending your kids to Harvard, Yale and Columbia? Is that true?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Would you? You're getting a lot of stupid information on me these days. That's what Gary Jeff otiation. Garry Jeff told me that. I'm just saying, yeah. And by the way, is Donald Trump the Pete Rose of politics? Will he the stood reporters of pron service, every local tame Star heating in their conditioning dealers temestar quality you could feel in Northern Kentucky, Caul Johnson Heating and Coolie eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one sports Bengals today, Will he get ready for those chargers and they're working out two players today downtown. So if you see a few unago your faces, what about Rocky Boyman pay Corse Stadium? What about Rocky Boyman? Not one, it's too old. The Bengals are hosting veteran cornerback four time Pro Bowlers Xavian Howard anything left who played eight years with the Miami Dolphins are currently unemployed. And and he's got he's got ties to Big Lou and a Rumo.
Speaker 3: I like Lou.
Speaker 1: And also the Bengals are working out veteran running back Leonard for net. Didn't he play for the Bucks? Bingo? Did he have a doesn't he have a Super Bowl ring? Did he play with Tom? I think so? Yeah. And then also Willie. I watched yesterday the Pittsburgh beat Washington and a thriller, And then I saw Pittsburgh or Philadelphia just destroy the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys stink, and the Bengals play them on a Monday night in a few weeks. I think that game is gonna be flexed. I'm kind of watching Tuesday night at nine pm. I watch everything. If you live in New York City, the biggest city in America, you got the Jets of the Giants. Who's the worst shape? The Jets are the Giants either one. I got the Jets. You know what they ought to do is switch coaches and the Jets guy go to the Giants, and the Giants guy go to the Jets and see what happens. Ain't hurt, that's for sure. If you had a four way between the Jets, the Giants, the Bears, and the Cowboys, how would that tournament work out? I'd be broke. You think the Bengals are in trouble. I think the Bengals might get to the playoffs segment? Bengals are four and six and they're sitting nice. There's there's nine teams vying for seven spots, and the Bengals play Denver right right, and they play the Dallas Dallas what doesn't count? They play La there all the Chargers. The Chargers are tough will either. They're six and three and they don't allow too many points. So JB and Company is going to have to do. They have to get it on on Sunday night. Do they have the guts segment? Do they have the guts? Bengals up? They brought to you by good Spirits Winding Tobacco and Party Town, your tailgate headquarters with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. More on the Bengals tonight, Bengals six h five right here on seven hundred WLW SEG. I'm told the Democrats ordered many products from that facility on Wednesday and Thursday? Is that correct? Yes? I think the DNC sold them out and were drinking heavily. Let's see college basketball. Xavier's davy On Knight is on the Big East. Don a roll for his efforts and two big wins over for Thesketeers, averaging eighteen points a game on the court. Tonight, Youngstown State, the Penguins are in the capital city to take on the the Ohio State University. Bucket on the way. Jay Leno, remember Jay Leno? Yeah, he said the election was fair, honest in a great day for democracy. Jay Leno, is that what the Jimmy say at night? Do you think? I don't think so. I don't think no, Falla and I watched I forced myself again, Willy to watch the view today. Two of the ladies on the view were not there. Are they suspended or in rehabb I think they're they're holding out until Trump leaves office. I hope Sega Ambers column here written by a friend of mine who talks about you got to join the b B liking you got to join the B squad. It's an abbreviation for a Korean war that means no. The four bees mean no sex, no dating, no marrying men, and no children. Are you going to join the four bees? Gonna have no sex, no dating, no marring men. I don't think you do that anyway, No, and no children. You got it right there? Are you gonna? And these women are now shaving their head in protest, looking at the quality of these women. They're not gonna get pregnant anyway? Am I right or wrong? Correct? Please continue? Kansas, the home of Tomdinkle, remains number one this week in the AP College Basketball Poll. Alabama second, Yukon third. What about UC Purdue is thirteenth, Indiana sixteenth. The Bearcats are up three spots to seventeenth. What about Xavier Kentucky is nineteenth? What about Xavier? Ohio twenty one? Ohio State twenty one? Xavier just outside of twenty ninth, But segment Xavier is the last local team to win a national championship is that correct. Yeah. National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell said yesterday the league plans to play eight international games next season. What and I think you know who? The Woday Nation may be on the way with Ted mckayross the Sea. Might they play in Mexico City, Well, they haven't been. They haven't had an international game in a while. London, Spain, Brazil, Mexico City, Germany and likely Ireland. His port of prints on the list. Winnipeg up against Toronto Sunday, willie for the Great Cup Championship in the sa FL.
Speaker 3: Eh.
Speaker 1: Good luck to former UC Bearcat quarterback Zach Kleos and his fifth consecutive title game with the Blue Bombers. He's got like three rings and the CFL. He is a He's going to be a Hall of Famer in Canada. Now you have some high school teams coming in, but I'm beginning over of Kenji Matsuda of Madeira to bring in the Madeira girls who run in the state Girls Soccer Championship. They're coming in, but as you may know, I need a week of rest and relaxation. I'll be in the Southern Command right for a week. But when I come back what have you lined up? Indian Hill won the Ohio Division three boys soccer title. I'm honored every year I introduced new players in the Indian New Hall of Fame. I love that school. I love what they're doing. I love Indian Hill. Please continue twenty three to oh to two. So they're undefeated, the only undefeated unscored upon boys team at Ohio in all divisions. Let me say, let me you say unscored on that? Well, it's what you say. Ohio girls state soccer champions from Madera, the Summit, Summit, Country Day and Springborough. When are they coming in segment? Coming in late the week after you, right after you get back. Let's see. Also, congrats to the volleyball champs who are on their way into the show. Who's that Saint Ursula ninth title, ninth Seaton number seven, Roger Bacon number four. I think Tara Harden sponsors the Saint Ursula and Wayne Carucci aka Vinnie sponsors the girls from Roger Bacon who won the state title? Is that correct? That is correct? But Vinnie may come in with him. You know what I'm saying. There's Kenji calling me back. The super Attendant Mount Saint Joe wins the heart I'm on the air, Kenji.
Speaker 5: Can I call you back in about two minutes? Yes, I'll call you right back. Okay, please, I'm trying to. I'm trying to. Doesn't he doesn't, Kenji know I'm on the air.
Speaker 1: For God's sake, I don't know. He's a good man. I told him that was a Florida you're going down. There's rumors flying around. That's who called me that you're gonna be I don't know. Hey, that's the new chief of stafford. Oh. I wasn't supposed to say that. Mary not up for the Secretary of Commerce. Are you why you're going to Florida? I've been asked to say nothing. Can't say Mount Saint Joe. When's the Heartland Conference women's soccer title? They're headed to the Division IIE tourney. Rose levelle Rose Levell. I got a text here from Pete Whitty. Can I get on this seating team? Did you mention that already Seaton got in? Yes, I mentioned him. Pete Witty, pay attention. When's seatan coming? There's seating is coming next week. Let's what would they win? Volleyball or soccer volleyball. Well, I mentioned Saint Ursula, Setan Satan and Roger Bacon. The Spartans won titles in volleyball. What about the Madeira girls? You forgot about day? Didn't I just mention them? That's right, Thanks for listening. Rose Levelle got the game winner Willie an extra time for New York as they move into the NWSL semi finals. What does that stand for? National Women's Soccer League continue? What did you get Rose Level in here? Why don't you do something for once? FC Cincinnati is nearing a club record deal to sign Kevin Danky from a club in Belgium. Reports are it's in the region of fifteen million dollars. How much fifteen million dollars? My wife says, I look like Rinaldo? What about getting Ronaldo in here? Would that be something? If Ronaldo came here, Willie, the world would come to an end. As we know, have to build a one hundred zillion dollars seat stadium to have Rinaldo come here. Do you think I'd look like Ronaldo? Yeah? Slightly, That's what pensy in the eyes, and he says, I sleep seven times a day, That's what I do.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: He doesn't sleep any like a vampire, so he sleeps seven. It takes seven naps a day. Who Ronaldo, Chris, I know Ronaldo been a friend of mine for a long time. You would looking too much on Instagram and Facebook. I spend my time on TikTok. Yeah that too, Hey, Kenji, I'm browing you back in two minutes. Miami RedHawks have won their seventh straight Mid American Conference Field hockey title, and the Red Hawk ladies are headed against Vermont Wednesday in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Let's get him in here. Can you get him in here?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: They win it all, We'll get him in. We only have champions segment. We don't have losers here. That's what I'm so many champions. But also Tara Harden's sponsors, Saint Ursula, they won the state title. Her son also won the state title in tennis. And now Vinnie Wayne Carucci's bringing in the Roger Bacon girls who won. Wanted to Tara Harden help us out and get Saint Ursula in here. She can she can do it. We also want to say, Willie, it's the holiday season. Wish Tree twenty twenty four program is underway with Ted McKay. Trees are going up, so support this this year. It's the fortieth year for the wish Tree program. If we were like a wish tree called the hotline five one three eight five two eighteen ninety five a professional, we'll get back to you in return. One About the girls coming in from Madara tw thirty five, forty five minutes from now, I don't know they're right there. Well, what's the name of the coach? Well, wait a minute, Seaton is coming in to see John John John John. See he's copying us, and I don't like dealing my act. Yeah, I gotta hear from the fur ball, that's his problem. We we did mention Brooklyn or something for your information. Social media and the Dems are killing Trump saying he will kill social security unreal. Be well, have a great vacation, the fur ball, this is ferball. Are you part of the resistance along with the Democratic gun? You're not resisting. I thought elections have consequences. I thought elections matter. I guess not. But the fur Ball says social media, A lot of the girls are shaving their head, turning down sex for the next four years, got metal in their nose and their lips. Guess what, don't worry about having sex anyway. I was gonna say, you got that. Forget it. I'm calling somebody else segment. Get me out of the Stude's Report. After two o'clock today we had David Bonnson will be here about the future of America under a Trump leadership. Donald Trump is the Pete Rose of politics. Willie and utter of a beautiful day here in the Tri State. And congrats to all the champs over the weekend. And we're number fourteen for Reds Opening Day this year. Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please continue, leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report.
Speaker 4: We did it, Joe, I guess they did.
Speaker 1: Sure you certainly did it. I guess they did. Maybe Kenji was an opening a deer Park schools for a superintendent. Kenji Matsudo may be calling for a different reason to go become the superintendent a deer Park. Think that Jay Phillips has move on to his great reward and he wants to have a Kenji Matsuda could be the superintendent of deer Park? Is that possible? All I know is those escape monkeys are still on the loose in South Carolina. Somebody get them and don't pet them, that's for sure. Bite your hand off. Somebody left the door open, brilliant Who let the dogs out? Who let the monkeys out? Whoever see you wouldn't want to be twenty five or captured? Eighteen are still on the loose? Who let the monkeys out? On seven hundred Wall by Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Of course, we're figuring up the pieces of what happened last Tunesday with the election of Donald Trump, which is shocked to many, but what a wonderful advent this has been. And now that he's won the electoral vote also one I believe the popular vote by about two and a half million votes. The Democratic narrative is that the product we sold was great, the candidate to that being Kamala Harrison, is really unbelievable, and that they don't know what happened to him or how it happened to him. Now the resistance is forming from the governors of Massachusetts, the governors of Illinois and California, et cetera. There's going to be a resistance. I guess elections don't matter, Jonan, you and I now is David Bonson. He's a renowned financial expert and staunch defender of free markets. He's been a contributor to many conservative I Think tanks over the years, National Review contributor and also author of many books. And David Bonson, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, from thirty thousand feet you look down here, we are about six seven days after the election. What happened on Tuesday? And I remember the fifth.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: I think that a lot of the consensus post game commentary has been spot on that you know, there is a Democrat party in this country right now that surge so leftward in the last ten to fifteen twenty years that they've lost connection with certain voting blocks that were a vital part of the coalition. And I think the most stunning and dramatic is how President Trump performed with Hispanic.
Speaker 4: Voters and young voters, the working.
Speaker 7: Class, you know, white male voters and talked about for some time. But all of these numbers have moved, and all of them moved last Tuesday, even more than expected than one other comment I just want to make that isn't getting enough cup is the states he didn't win, how much he moved the needle in certain blue states that yes, he still lost, but he lost a New Jersey by four points, not seventeen. He lost Virginia by five points, not eleven. He lost Chicago by Illinois by seven points, not seventeen or eighteen. That's a huge difference. He lost the state of New York where I'm sitting right now, by the lowest margin since Reagan won the state in nineteen eighty four. I mean, those things are just crazy, and they speak to blue state failures all across the board.
Speaker 1: Was it a product or was it a personality? For those who I kind of called Donald Trump the Pete Rose of politics, you know, we're celebrating and to an extent here in Cincinnati, the life and times of Pete Rose. We had a big event at the Grand American Ballpark yesterday for Pete and Donald Trump and Pete Rose are both and the World Wrestling Federation Hall of Fame. But the personality of Donald Trump attracts me any to acide and repels many others. And the personality that Kamala Harris says exactly the same thing. So was it the product or was it the personality? Or was it both? With presidential politics.
Speaker 3: It's always both.
Speaker 7: Donal Trump is a celebrity, Donald Trump as a persona, and there are people attracted to it, and there are people.
Speaker 3: Who are put off by it.
Speaker 7: And yet when you combine the element of celebrity and personality with the moment, with the basic frustration people had around the key issues inflation, immigration, and the border, you add to it, I think a really really bad set of cards that the Left was playing a bad incumbent candidate, a bad replacement strategy for that candidate, just the timing of everything, and also a national frustration that there's been no day of reckoning for around the way those people handled no. I think that that's a huge element in this election. In twenty twenty four, you got to see something we didn't see in twenty two in the midterms, and that is that a lot of people do not appreciate the way their lives were altered by the COVID moment.
Speaker 1: You're a great economist to have a point here about the resilience of free markets. You say, the average four year market return to thirty three percent, regardless of the party and office, demonstrates the robustness of free markets. I'm looking at Dalla straight ahead. It's up one hundred all time high. You can only imagine if Kamala Harris had won by hook or crook, what would have happened to the markets, What would have happened to the now orders flowing in from Europe to get liquefied natural gas, the telephone calls to putin bite Donald Trump, the Saudi Arabians back involved in the peace process. I mean, all good things are going on, and I often wake up in a cold sweat, like James Brown, if I could just have a nightmare that really Kamala Harrison, Tim Waltz won and the markets are in free fall, and the caravan in Mexico continue to push across the southern border. It's a road not taken. Was this similar in your viewpoint, David Boonsen to nineteen eighty when at the end of the last week that people said, Jimmy Carter, we've had enough, and the personality the policies of Ronald Reagan came in and the rest is history. Is this similar to nineteen eighty?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it's entirely possible that there are similarities in how the voting block moved, but I'm not convinced unlike in nineteen eighty. See in that case, what's the big difference. Ronald Reagan had to sell himself to American people still as someone who could govern and lead, where this is very rare since Grover Cleveland didn't have television or social media. That President Trump was having to basically say, you already know that, you know what I'm like, you know what you don't like about me, which is which is why stuff like that Puerto Rican joke at Madison Square.
Speaker 3: Guardi and other stuff.
Speaker 7: It's why it was so dumb for them to focus on it, because look, if people offended, they were offended. Those were not people who were going to be voting for him anyways. Those things are pricing. What we talked about in financial markets, there's something called things being priced in. And the negatives on Donald Trump, which I should be cleared, a whole bunch of them. I don't like either, Okay, I don't appreciate the way he acts all the time, But the American people already decided that they either liked or didn't like that stuff. In the end, I just think that it was a terrible moment for the progressive left, and that by the way they had every opportunity after President Biden won to go in and govern to the center, and they chose not to do it. They doubled down on crazy, and that brand was rejected. And so yeah, the combination of President Trump's personality and the moment really.
Speaker 1: Pulled it through. I think a lot of people thought in twenty twenty, Okay, Joe Biden, we know Joe Biden, we know Scranton Joe. He says all these things that are crazy leftist ideas, like telling a six year old girl you're in the wrong body, or telling a San Jose State volleyball player the six foot three jumps out of the gym identifies as a girl. Suddenly a person can become a different genre by announcing it one hundred and four different gendres, dei reparations, all the other crap put out by the radical love. Many people thought, Okay, once Joe Biden gets in there, he's not going to do that at all. In fact, he doubled down on crazy. It got worse, and maybe it was because of his lack of mental alertness that he permitted the leftists around him to dominate, which is why they lost, and they lost big. Now, secondly, and lastly, perhaps his energy. You have a great posting. Energy independence and economic strength are tied together. Energy, whether it's a gas, natural gas, coal, whatever it might be, reproduce those items and safer and cleaner way than any country in the world, any country in the history of the world. But the Left says, shut down the pipelines, We're not going to allow any more LNG exporting, We're going to do things to the coal manufacture, and that makes it impossible to get out of the ground. And that permeates through every aspect of American society no matter what you use. And I'm looking at a pen, I'm looking at a phone, I'm looking at a TV I drove here, and my Chevy Blazer. Everything I do in life is relatable to energy and the insurance and the insurance costs of also skyrocket. But what does a new energy policy of Donald Trump mean for inflation in general?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a couple of different aspects, and sometimes it takes a bit more nuanced because a lot of people think, oh, well, now we're going to start drilling more barrels of crude oil per day, where right now we're at an all time high at one point three five million barrels. The difference is building infrastructure so that we can continue doing so in the future cheaper and with rest regulation, and then liquefied natural gas exports. Why the Bide administration shows eight months ago to put a pause on approving permits for new export terminals. From a geopolitical standpoint, From a foreign policy standpoint, our ability to export liquified gas to Europe and Asia to allies of ours a huge growth industry that provides all kinds of military heads against bad actors in the Middle East, against bad actors in Russia.
Speaker 3: It's totally insane.
Speaker 7: And so I think those are where you're going to see some of the lowest hating and fruit out of energy policy is deregulation and eventually US being able to export and sell some of these great resources. We have the oil companies right now. If if Harris Biden, Trump or Santa Claus were president, they're not going to be drilling a lot more than one point three five million barrels per day just based on the seventy dollars price, their break evens, their economics, their supplied demand balance OPEC, plus, I think that we're producing plenty of oil right now, but I think you need to deregulate the process. And that's where I think Trump Secretary of Rick Perry in his first term, did a good job. And this is a great example, by the way, but you just said a moment ago when Biden came in and doubled down on crazy, symbolically canceling the Keystone Pipeline on first.
Speaker 2: Day, those types of things.
Speaker 7: He had every opportunity to come in and say I'm going to be more of a centrist on energy, and he couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: David bonson one of the great things I've mentioned for the last several decades. Two things that's going to destroy this country completely is unbridled immigration from third world poverty grinding us the cities into collapse, which is well underway. And Milton Friedman's on my Mount Rushmore of conservatism often spoke about unbridled immigration living actually third world grinding poverty and importing that into our cities. And the second thing is the looming debt crisis. We borrow every day about six billion dollars of brand new money. The accumulated national debts about thirty six trillion, and we pay over a trillion dollars a year on interest that's on its way to fifty trillion. And when Trump was in office or Bush was in office, it's still went up doubled every four years that debt doubled. Right now it appears we're on track to have another two trillion dollar deficit. We can't afford it. Talk to the American people about deep state, about the looming debt crisis, which is going to You can't keep taking up brand new credit cards to pay interest on the other credit card. At some point that debt pyramid will collapse. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the.
Speaker 7: Most important issue is that people have to understand that all debt is coming from future growth. The way in which we service the debt is paid for from economic resources. And one thing about the debt that blew up during the Bush years is the debt to GDP ratio. Basically, the amounted debt we had, which went up a lot, divided by the size of the economy is the same.
Speaker 2: The debt to GDP did not go up.
Speaker 7: However, since the Obama years, through the Trump years, through the Biden years, our debt has grown faster than our economy every single year. Our annual budget deficit as a percentage of GDP is the highest in the free world. It's now higher than Japan, higher than Europe. Now, our total debt to GDP is not higher than those countries, but our annualized addition to the debt as a percentage of our economy. So people go, okay, well you need to get more economic growth.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree. I was one of.
Speaker 7: Those people screaming for it as an economist thirteen fourteen years ago. That ship is sailed. You are not going to grow your way out of this period. You're going to have to get growth, but you're going to have to get spending under control. And that's the part there's no political will to do. And I just got to remind people listening, this is what we're talking about when we're not even in war. This is what we're talking about when we're not even in recession. You expect deficits as a percentage of your economy to go upduring wartime and during tough economic times. This has been peacetime and economic expansion, and we're running one to two trillion dollar deficits.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the only.
Speaker 7: Thing we're debating is whether or not we want it to be one trillion instead of two trillion. Imagine that conversation with a spouse. You know we have one hundred thousand dollars credit card debt. Do you want to add fifteen thousand next year.
Speaker 3: To the debt or ten thousand of the debt? And those are the only two options.
Speaker 7: You need a balanced budget amendment, You need across the board spending cuts. Politically, it's impossible to do by targeting this and that, so you have to just do it broad based. Just say across all categories, we're going to implement two percent, three percent, five percent spending cuts. It has to happen, and I'm hopeful President Trump and the people around him will take that a little more seriously than he was able to do in his first term.
Speaker 1: What happens, we have a minute remaining. What happens in three years, five years, ten years, and it's coming. If we don't do that.
Speaker 7: A lot of people in a lot of people on the right predict some sort of doom and gloom particular moments or we fall in the ocean. But see my predictions worse than that. Japan never had a moment where their society just collapsed. They just went thirty years with no economic growth thirty years. And so what I call Japanification in America where you just live with subpar economic growth. Now, could you as something of your bond market rebel and have this real, massive cataclysmic event. You could, but you might not.
Speaker 3: It may just be.
Speaker 7: Even worse than that, where you just live with subpar economic performance. And that's unacceptable for our kids and grandkids.
Speaker 1: And that's not a guess, that is a certainty that you cannot take new credit card debt out to pay off the interest and other credit cards. At some point the pyramid scheme collapses, and America has guaranteed our kids and grandkids less of a quality of life and higher taxes because what we've done. And I hope Donald Trump he's got forty eight months in office, and I hope he's the one that says we got to have a two to three percent across the board cut in everything. Otherwise we're going to give to our kids, less great to country, and the evil forces in the world will take over. David Bonson, you're the best there is on this and once again, thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham Show. And David Bonson you're a great American. Is Donald Trump the Pete Rose of politics?
Speaker 7: Well, I love that example for you guys there in Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: It's a great analogy.
Speaker 7: And obviously everyone is celebrating the life of Pete Rose. And Donald Trump has the opportunity to leave a legacy next four years. I'm praying he'll do it.
Speaker 3: It's not easy. No, it's not a job. A lot of people would want no, And like.
Speaker 7: I said, sometimes he can get in his own way. But we're gonna pray he get some good things done for our country.
Speaker 1: David Bonson, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And David, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more if the line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Billy cunning Him The Grand American Live. It's home of the Bengals. According to Moeger, they're about to arise and win their next six or seven games and enter the playoffs. And I believe do you believe? I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. On News Radio seven hundred w OLW.
Speaker 4: We're going to end the government corruption and We're going to drain the swamp in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Hello, Byett, I'm broadcasting rock What about draining the swamp at Saint X? Any comments on that?
Speaker 4: I just got back in town.
Speaker 3: Man, it's the first thing you're gonna hit me with, right out of the box, just right.
Speaker 5: I've been in Montana for like what seems like three days. I want to hit you with that.
Speaker 1: But I watched you. You have a yellowstone. I thought you'd be on last night.
Speaker 3: But what happened?
Speaker 1: Did you shoot that Dutton guy? Did you who shot that? Did you shoot?
Speaker 5: I would never shoot John Dunt? That was Rockey, Guys sat that was Rocky who shot j R? Rocky shot Jay? He shot John. It opens up with John Dutton dead. I'm thinking, what the hell is going on? And you know who did it? They said some redhead did it.
Speaker 1: You know who did it? It was suicide. That's what I was told. Huh suicide? Now what are they going to do? It's kind of fake news? Fake news right there? But I bet Beth will arise and exact revenge with Rip. You don't want to go to Rip's wrong side? Would you agree?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: How great of a character?
Speaker 8: Is Beth That is a every fantasy. She's like like one, like one centimeter from going over the edge at all times.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 3: Could you marry her? Maybe?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: A week No a weekend? Could weekend be in the hospital. The classic line was when she kidnapped the She kidnapped the Catholic priest to do the ceremony with her and rip and her father, And he had this dress on. It looked like it wasn't much there and and John Dutton says to Beth, you know you have to wear something a bit more modest. And she said, why, it's gonna be at my ankles pretty soon anyway.
Speaker 3: Jeez, turret not much tooth that one.
Speaker 1: And Dad said, show a little respect for your father. It's the best. Hut Who shot Jr? Who shot John Dutton? Wasn't suicide?
Speaker 2: Rock?
Speaker 3: What do you say at the rumors are are going wild.
Speaker 5: I did not get a chance to see it, and I loyally watched every episode of Yellowstone until the new one came out, so I need to I need to get caught up on the On the new.
Speaker 1: I think Jamie, Jamie Jamie did it, But uh, how was Montana? And listen to you watch you with Montana Grizzlies. I said, Wow, that's tough duty right there. But beautiful mountains, incredible game, and it took you three days to get there, in four days to get back, four.
Speaker 5: Days to get back. I mean that's the thing. Like, once you're there, it is amazing. But you know, to get out there, I had to take United, which I don't recommend doing, but I had to because it's the only thing really going in there at the times I needed. So I sat in the middle seat from Cincinnati to Denver for about three hours, then sat in the middle seat from Denver to Missoula level seat.
Speaker 3: Montana for about two and a half. Yeah, the whole deal.
Speaker 5: You wanted to get out there, wanted a glamorous life rock That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 5: And and you know, like like you know, I can bounce back and forth between Central time and Eastern time pretty good. But I don't know what it is about that extra hour Mountain time to Eastern time is.
Speaker 3: It just has me all screwed up.
Speaker 5: But uh, a late game now now, before the game though we did, we drove me and my play by play Parker got up early and I'm like, damn it. If I'm in Montana and I'm we go through hell getting out here, I'm gonna see a little bit of the state. So we went and drove about an hour south to the bitter Root Mountains. Willie and uh One did a little bit of hiking, absolutely wonderful. We did stop at a diner called Glenn's Cafe that is featured in Yellowstone. It's this little shack of a cafe right next to this little high school, and I mean the place is packed. It's about the size of a cracker box. This guy's gotta be making about five hundred grand a year at this place.
Speaker 2: But it was.
Speaker 5: Amazing, breakfast on great people out there, watched the little high school Montana High School football, did a little hiking, and called the Grizz game that night.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful.
Speaker 1: Did you meet Beth anywhere? Was Beth available? Was some night in some country bar? Meet Beth late at night, jacked up on tequila. That's a tough place to what's your name?
Speaker 5: If I did, I don't know if I would run to her or run away.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's boy, I got two questions. Either way, you'd have a story hanging out with that one.
Speaker 1: Let me you got you got ball? Stated? Or who ken State in Miami? Here met Wednesday night.
Speaker 5: No, tomorrow I have Eastern Michigan at Ohio, I will be the home of ken Brew.
Speaker 1: That's not bad, Tom Brenneman, Yeah, not bad. I got two questions. Yes, is Donald Trump the Pete Rose of politics? Both in the Hall of Fame w W E. I loved by most, despised by a few. And I looked at that last night, and I and I and everyone on opening day to wear fourteen along with the celebration in April. But I look at what Donald Trump did. He's loved by many, despised by a few, just like Pete Rose. Can't get away from the guy. He did so many great things, but some of the media, like segment, keeps bringing up the negative.
Speaker 5: So you were You're right, like Pete Rose, Donald Trump. There's not many people out there that are.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, he's okay.
Speaker 5: It's like you either oh my god, he's the best or he's the devil incarnate. Kind of like Pete Rose, he's the best baseball player of all time, I like or all of the personal stuff. No, one's really kind of on the fence about either of those who characters with Donald can't know where you want to be in life, right y, that's where you want to be Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Hey love him and other people hate him. And secondly, head on your buddy Moegar a couple hours ago, he's figured it all out. There's nine teams fighting for seven playoff spots, and the Bengals will be one of the teams in the playoffs. Your comment go, it's an uphill climb to say. At least there's some expert analysis for you right there. Okay, but you take comfort in this. I take comfort in this.
Speaker 5: They played arguably one of the i mean the top three teams in the NFL, the Baltimore Ravens, and took them down to the wire. Are they gonna play a team as good as the Ravens from here and out? Absolutely not. Now the Chargers are good playing out there. You know, an afternoon game on the West Coast is not gonna be easy, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: The I'm gonna play Pittsburgh. Then they played Dallas.
Speaker 3: And Tennessee, who stink.
Speaker 5: So I hold a little bit of hope in that they're not gonna play a team ne'ar as good as the Ravens the rest of the year in the regular season, and they played the Ravens so well. Just a few plays here and there, a few miscalls here and there, they're right there.
Speaker 3: So I say, keep hope alive, Keep hope alive.
Speaker 1: There's monkeys loose. Harambe's leading a pack segment. The monkeys are loose segment. I think Joe Dieters has been called in order to take care of the monkeys loose segment in South Carolina. Yeah, the monkeys are loose. You've been trying to get a hold of it. Get a hold out. He doesn't take my calls animal.
Speaker 3: He's just gonna shoot him, right, they just shoot him.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't shoot him, supposeed with the special monkeys. Plus Tony G. Your cameraman wants you to wants you to go with him if you go video hunting for the monkeys. Tony G wants to come with you. But what would you do with these monkeys is like forty seven monkeys lose, They're all in the trees. Don't don't go and get them. Two or three have been saved. Should we call Joe Dieters? They have them shot.
Speaker 5: I mean he's not gonna ask. He's gonna shoot first, asked questions later.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, with a big h correct man, give me some sports. Will he the stood report us a proud service over your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in on the East Side called Clement's Heating an arad nine to three seven.
Speaker 4: Four four four forty four.
Speaker 1: Zero one Sports Sports Bengals Up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town your tailgate headquarters. Will he The Bengals working out U time Pro Bowl veteran corner Xavion Howard today said they had a good workout, the two sides could not reach agreement on a deal. Howard is heading home to continue training to go off with that next opportunity. Also, Super Bowl winning running back Leonard Fournette was in and the Bengals are not going to sign him at this time. Rock your comments on both. What about Xavier? I like his name already and I couldn't get I guess the Bengals didn't want to pay enough money, right.
Speaker 4: But what are his options?
Speaker 3: He's on the street right now right.
Speaker 1: He's gonna take it. Yeah, he's unemployed. But I don't get that. All ties to lou Ana Rumoh, I don't get it. They would you come in, come in.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe it's not the deal you wanted, but come in, play a half a season under a defensive coordinator, you know a system, you know terminology, you know ball out, and then get that big deal next year. Who killed John Dunton? Who killed John Dunton College? But Joe Dieters, good name a shoot monk. We can say this about Joe Dieters because he won re election. He has no problem for like the next what six years? So he doesn't take my calls. He ignores me completely.
Speaker 1: At this point, I said, the Bengals are also signing Gary brif Well, a running back from the New York Football Giants. How about that? Uh to uh to the practice squad practice practice practice. I gotta I got another star here? Where's uh Corey Dillon and a and uh Rudy Rudy, Rudy. That's your games Brooks at Yeah, you know what, I'll take my chances with James Brooks any day of the women here Bingo story out of Canada mysterious black balls and washed up on Sydney shores were foul smelling many fat birds in the Pacific Ocean. There's something called a fat berg. Their comments on that team of scientists fat burg fat South Wales UH had revealed that the black balls, initially thought to be made of tar, were actually many fat birds made up of human feces, methamphetamine, human hair, fatty acids, and food waste, among hundreds of other violin befuddling substances. They smell, absolutely discussed. They's smell worse than anything could ever smell. They're fat bergs. They get together in the ocean and they coalesce around each other than they invade the shoreline. They were spotted on seven beaches.
Speaker 3: Are imagine those could be used for?
Speaker 5: That could be easily confused for ambergris. You guys know ambergrisses. It's basically whale whale vomit. No whale vomit, that's what. And yeah, it's floating around in the ocean. But it's pound for pound, it's it's worth more than gold because they make the finest perfumes in the world out of ambergris, and it washes up on the beach. When I was over in San Salvagor and Bahama years back, everyone like it's some of it had come on the island and people were going nuts, like search and scouring the beaches for this stuff because if you, I mean like a pound of it, it could be worth you know, hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 1: Of dollars go to CNN dot com. Fat Burgs come in all shapes and sizes. A massive three hundred and thirty ton fat burg wrecked heavyes and Birmingham, England went the clogged city. Sewers and children are told to not consume the fat fat birds. The blobs contain everything from fecal matter to medication, occasional drugs and needles and segment. Don't don't consume the fat burg That's right here. You were out of your mind. I'm just saying, we all got problems. You got that right, We go to you. And by the way, your problem is the problem, the problem with Adrian Browner. What about the problem. But that's a different issue. Rock What about saying next winning a football game, seg tell them about went Woods? Rock went what they take they took down went Woods like twenty two.
Speaker 3: To ten, big game and the number three.
Speaker 1: Winton Woods Warriors took them down and then who they what they got next?
Speaker 3: I think Lakota West.
Speaker 1: Lakota West won Tom Bolden, you know Mike, Joe Dieters and Alex t when they left Hambliny County with the right timing, Bolden leaves Coleraine for Lakota West. Look what happened. Look what happens to both schools. I'm just saying, there's another Fatberg right there.
Speaker 3: It's sad what happened to Coran? I love Corang.
Speaker 1: I love terrain about Kerry Combs, go back, carry, go back, I don't know. And the greatest high school football team I've ever seen about twenty years ago. I went to see the game Kent McKinley. They went like fifty to seven or something, and they quit playing in the fourth quarter of some also rock. On Sunday night, when the Bengals travel west to Los Angeles to take on those Chargers, the Chargers, they better they better get the points early because the LAC rank number one in points allowed per game at thirteen. Really the Chargers allow six and three, so they play defense. So they had they lose to one hardball, then they got another one this Sunday. How about that, sports fans, I'm just saying Herbert's playing well too. Yes, well, everything we've said about the Bengals begins with the foundation of beating l a Sunday night, then beating Pitts Pittsburgh, and then and the Dallas game is a Monday night er. They're gonna get rid of that. They're gonna flex that bad They're gonna flex that bad boy to twenty twenty. The Cowboys stink Tuesday morning. You know what I guarantee you right now, Rock, your Super Bowl champion Harrison team could beat the Cowboys right now. I mean that was brutal going after the coach, michaeh Well, I'm surprised, like Mike Zimmer and still there they went after him, and that's that's a mess. I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 4: Rock.
Speaker 1: When I think about the Bengals and where they are, I'm watching sports talk this morning out of New York. How are the Giants, the Jets, the Bears, and the Cowboys doing? And that's Dallas, New York and Chicago. Those four teams. How are we looking?
Speaker 3: Not good?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're Overleb Williams now now they're after him.
Speaker 5: You don't have much around him, and I don't know how good that coaching staff is. He's a talented, talented guy. He's not my cup of tea, but he's not He's a very talented quarterback. I want to ask you the big question, Rock, are you prepared?
Speaker 3: What is it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Sunday night, Bengals take down the Chargers. They're now five and six with six games left. If they bye week and then the long bye week to get ready for Pittsburgh here. If they beat the Chargers, do they go to the playoffs? And Dave record this for the anals of history. What do you say, Rock? If they beat the Chargers? Do they go to the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I know that we will win. We will win segment who day, who day?
Speaker 3: Who? I believe that we will win.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it?
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 5: We look at the rest of the schedule again this it's it's not as daunting now here on Outburgh is a good team.
Speaker 3: They're a very good team. But it's a division game. It can always go either way.
Speaker 5: At Dallas, when at Tennessee, when Cleveland's and Dompster fire, They'll play Denver.
Speaker 3: I like our quarterback better than their quarterback. That gives us to win.
Speaker 5: And then they finish playoffs on the line at Pittsburgh and they deliver glory.
Speaker 1: How about the Chiefs yesterday, again and again and again. Just take it out of the way. It's unbelievable. They're not very good. They're nine and the worst team in NFL history in the house, Hey Taylor was there? Taylor was there?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I like her.
Speaker 1: I like her political guessing her in the Hollywell ate? Is Robert de Niro left the America America?
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 5: I would bit about George or Bono said he was going to drive his car off a cliff if Trump won. I'm gonna not for that big Bono guy.
Speaker 1: A video with her segment George Clooney's lost his mind by the way. He said he's backing away from politics. Likes he's backing away from acting rock defensive backfield.
Speaker 3: And hey, will it answered me this? How come all these people?
Speaker 5: I mean, you saw the amount of money that Kamala Harris spent, well was at one point what at one point two billion she spent and and Oprah demands a million bucks from her. All these other celebrities demand money for so it's all fake. They don't really like her, they're they're they're getting paid. Meanwhile, Donald Trump wins on what is it like, three hundred something million.
Speaker 1: Bucks one third of what she spent with better results one third. How about a bet, rock, I'll take Lakota West and I'll give you Saint X hot fud Sunday.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. If West wins, are playing well right now unlike Tom Bolden, and if they win, the San ex Boys will be in counseling Monday morning early, Rocky, Rocky, thank you, he killed John Dunnon, right, thank you, hit me out of the Stoog's report, counseling, Willie and utter of a beautiful day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the student report.
Speaker 6: Should undocumented immigrants arrested by local police be turned over to immigration officials?
Speaker 1: No, that's a fat berg right there, Rocky, thank you. Let's continue on seven hundred WLW