Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colts. So they said they do, like, I don't one of those stupid poles where it's like, oh, the best gas station in the Twin Cities, and it wasn't just Twin City. Was his Minnesota and theace cap they said it was Casey's. And there's no knock on cases because I think Casey's is awesome. They have great pizza. I've worked with Quick Trip a lot, love them so, but I was a little surprised that they were like quick Trip made sense for Wisconsin. I was a little surprised Casey's was allegedly the top one for Minnesota. Again, no hates, fantastic put put it out there though. I was like, we gotta, we gotta sell this once and for all. What is the It's not the favorite, the sexiest gas station, right, sexiest gas Colt went as far as Yesterday's saying he's so turned on by the cleanliness of Quick Trips bathrooms. He would eat a smashed banana off the bathroom floor, which no one asked me to do.
Speaker 2: I would set the banana on the ground, put me peanut butter on it, cut it up and then you know, spoon it and fork it off the floor.
Speaker 1: That's again, not a single person asked him to offer.
Speaker 3: It is so clean. I would if I had to.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: You were saying Speedway was in the running. You said Speedway was.
Speaker 1: I said it was definitely DTF. And then someone texted in and they said that they felt like Holiday was like a finance guy.
Speaker 3: Don't know for sure.
Speaker 1: You felt like a lot of people felt like Casey's would give you like stability.
Speaker 3: Now cases would give you stability.
Speaker 1: No wait, we said, Quicher would give you stability. I said Casey's was kind of like your high school boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you could always go back to Casey's the family or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's okay, but but the.
Speaker 1: People have spoken, so the I guess voting went down yesterday between quick Trip and Casey's, and quick Trip dominated dominated cases as the sexiest gas station. Then it was between Holiday and Speedway.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna guess to Speedway.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to guess. I think the answer is pretty obvious.
Speaker 3: Whigs down in dirty sometimes.
Speaker 1: I don't think people found that. I don't think Minnesotan's find that as sexy as we might think because Holiday dominated, really Speedway dominated. So that means right now, we'll decide within four hours the sexiest gas station of the Twin Cities. You vote at Fallon and cult on Instagram stories between Quick Trip and Holiday.
Speaker 2: Dude, I think, I mean, isn't even a Maybe I'll be surprised. Maybe people will be like, no, dude, Holiday would jump on that.
Speaker 3: But we'll see.
Speaker 1: I know it's in the people's hands, and that's not all we have today. I mean, I know, I'm surprisingly you would think maybe the whole show could be centered around that content. No, No, there's more. We do have Descendants tickets when we come back. That's very exciting. Also, anyone listening who and a new segment right after three o'clock three o'clock called Diet Coke Chats.
Speaker 3: Which is basically just a reason for us to drink Diego bingo.
Speaker 1: But don't miss this is the Balon and Culture one on one point theory KATIEWB with Balon and Cold. I believe they went on sale today, but the Descendants World Towards coming to Target Center August fourth, Yes, next year. But people are like, ah, because everyone's obsessed with these movies on Disney. I don't know how we got tickets, but I'm not gonna question things because I love the fact that we can give these to you and your family with a pair of tickets right now for that going to Collar ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B while we wait to grab our winner. Yes, I want to ask you, okay, a question because I heard this earlier and I went back and forth in my head on what I am exactly. But they say there are four chronotypes. So these are personality based sleep wake patterns to describe how your body naturally functions during the day. There are four types, so there are four animals they associate this with. Okay, okay, So there's the bear. This is the most common chronotype, active during daylight, sleeps well at night. Best productivity is mid morning to early afternoon. The lion early riser, energetic in the morning, best productivity early morning hours, starts to wind down by evening.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 1: Next. We haven't heard all of them yet, no, I know. Wolf night owl struggles with mornings best productivity late afternoon to evening, often bursts of creativity at night. And finally, the final animal, dolphin light sleeper irregular sleep patterns, best productivity late morning. Often a perfectionist. Perfectionist but prone to insomnia. So you say you are you think you're a lion.
Speaker 3: I wish I was a dolphin, because that's awesome, random animal.
Speaker 1: But the dolphins like the least, like the least amount of people in the world are like that. They say, there's like ten percent of people that are dolphins.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're a dolphin. No, I'm not a dolphin.
Speaker 1: I'm not a light sleeper with irregular sleep patterns at all. I sleep like a bear in hibernation.
Speaker 2: Well, you have the personality of a dolphins. Sometimes you even sound like a dolphin.
Speaker 3: Just like that.
Speaker 1: For you, hoping, I'd say, you look and sound like a bear. No, Hello, Katie w B. What's your name? Hi Savannah, Savannah your caller? Ten? Congratulations, Yes, you're gonna go see Descendants. Now is it you that's a big Descendants fan? Or do you have someone in your households.
Speaker 4: Is a huge fan?
Speaker 1: So to take her, Oh, such a better big sister than mine was. Growing up, she'd locked me out of her bedroom. Shut up, you're not playing with me and my friends.
Speaker 2: My sister would telling me when I stole their cars. Just the worst kind.
Speaker 1: Of feels fair, Savannah, Congratulations. Tickets went on sale today. They're at Target Center August fourth. If you want to grab yours, good selling and cult on one on one point three jd WB all right, it's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens. We're like one week away basically from the Wicked movie coming out, by the way, excited about that the twenty second. I mean, they are doing the craziest amounts of press you've ever seen for that movie?
Speaker 3: Is that just gonna be good or bad?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I actually think it's gonna be good? What I'm in my mind comparing it to the closest thing I can think of Barbie movie, Yeah, where it was like non stop marketing, but it actually people loved the movie, so it did have a good payoff. So are you getting hype? Are you planning on watching the fight tonight? Let's be honest, that's what that's all this on your mind.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm going to be streaming it on Netflix while I walk down the runway or in my model show tonight, but maybe possibly I might try to incorporate.
Speaker 3: It because it's Jake Paul versus Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Mike, Yeah, Jake was like my husband, not Jake Paul was talking about this history. He's like it's kind of weird and like, I don't know why why Mike Tyson is doing this.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he's getting twenty million dollars, so that's I know, But does.
Speaker 1: He actually need money? At this point he.
Speaker 2: Says he's had tigers and blew all of his money on mansions and stuff, so like, I don't know what he actually does. He does he has like a cannabis company and like podcasts and stuff, so I don't know if he needs it.
Speaker 1: But one fight got me twenty million. What am I talking about?
Speaker 2: I'd be like yes, And there's probably a little bit of ego inside of him, Like I want to knock that kid out, like I want to not reil talk.
Speaker 1: Who do you think is gonna win? And is it rigged? Is it rigged? No?
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 1: I saw the weird thing where they do the thing where they get each other's faces and Mike Tyson slapped his face and he just and Jake Paul's didn't do anything. Then I saw his weird Mike Tyson's weird stance today where he like taps his junk and at jiggles a little bit for like his way in. I was like, why is this day? I don't know.
Speaker 3: The way ins and the face offs are always like kind of like are you like it's like a little like I don't know, but yeah, I don't. I don't think it's stage.
Speaker 2: I feel like Jake is definitely a tough dude, but I also I mean, how tough can you be when you're like sit in your sixties, Like can you?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, can you?
Speaker 1: They call that, they call that old man's strength, and it's like it's like an adrenaline strength, you know, when like you get into a car accident, you're like, oh, you have the craziest like adrenaline rush. And it's like this weird strength you don't normally have. Old men have it, old man's strength.
Speaker 3: Hopeful that it happens, I'm gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Fingers crossed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Taylor Swift has somehow angered everyone in Canada. I guess they could shut down like a whole like huge main road because she's now she's in Canada doing her shows and the people are not pleased. We're not pleased with it.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You complain with her jet use like, oh, you shouldn't be jet in twenty miles get in, but like, what do you want to do? And then you get mad when she drives places.
Speaker 1: You can't win?
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 1: She can't wait?
Speaker 3: You gotta do one or the other.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know if you've seen They've Been, the movie that basically is like a Hallmark movie based and inspired on Taylor switching Travis Kelsey called Holiday Touchdown. They officially announced his debuting on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. And yes, Donna Kelsey is actually in the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love it. It's just so bizarre, weird life they have right now.
Speaker 1: It really is a big movie at the weekend or at the box office. This weekend is red one. But I'm going to tell you right now if you have if you're looking for a kids movie and you haven't seen The Wild Robot. We saw it last weekend. It was so no one talked about it at all, and it was so good.
Speaker 3: Do you go to the movies when you watch this or you for what? For the Wild Robot? Is that something you can rent at home.
Speaker 1: You probably can buy it, but no, we like, we love, our family loves the theater experience. I like it, we like going, we like I mean, I know concessions are expensive, but it's what keeps those theaters open. So it's important to if you're going to go to.
Speaker 3: Go And yeah, I definitely don't sneak stuff in for sure.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sure you do. And I know you can make a joke and a lot of people do. And I'm not gonna knock you that most theaters they look the other way, but that really is how they make their money. So I always like want to support them. But this weekend on SENL we mentioned this yesterday. Charlie XCX is the musical host and she's also the actual host of the show. That is your Pop Culture Minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're gonna come back and do anyone listening who this is your chance to like way in be a part of the show. It's Friday. We'd love to hear from you. What are you doing this weekend? Are you being like chill? Are you being sexy? What's your vibe? Yeah, talk to you when you come back. Put those hands together. I'm never gonna start until that beat drops. Twenty one point three Katiew with Fallon and Cult it is fry Payday. I got paid yesterday. Cult informed me yesterday. I didn't know this that depending on what bank you go to, you could get your money sooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that. My bank is kind of like a mob. They like to hold it and just be like, all right, are we good on?
Speaker 6: Ass?
Speaker 3: That's this month? All right? Relinquish, okay, give them their money.
Speaker 1: Apparently, well Vargo's fast and loose because they're just like, here you go, I just got it. Yeah, we're gonna do anyone listening who and if you sit in these categories, we'd love you to call in six five, one, nine, eight nine KDWB save that number under your fase.
Speaker 3: Weink wink week weink.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who has any feedback for us. This can be kind negative whatever, dude, I'd rather since we're going into our weekend, I'd rather not go in spiraling with negativity. But I can't force you to do anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, it can be positive. Yeah, and we're not gonna argue it. Like whatever you say is I'm probably like yeah, You're right.
Speaker 1: Probably anyone listening who has a little humble brag well flex or anyone listening who has a message o their haters.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I just want if you know, if you have someone hating on you, or you got some you want to do a little trash TG.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is the time.
Speaker 1: So if you've hit any of those categories, you can call us right now at sixty five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. Do you have a little humble brack? You're about to walk in a fashion show tonight. I feel like that's a humble brat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a little fashion show. Also, yes, this is only positing my life right now. Yep. Your wife and kids, Oh yeah, my wife and kids are great. Everyone's growing up. So you have a really cool best friend message for the haters. Oh stop over that one stop Hayton.
Speaker 1: But if you have any feedback for us, you can call now six five one nine eight nine katiew B. You have a little humble brack, call or like Holt, set a message for your haters one on one point three, katiewb. Fallon and cults, don't worry. You have young Grady tickets. We have those about an hour from now at three forty ish. Okay, anyone listening who has any feedback for us. Fun fact no one called him with any feedback is that I didn't look. But here's the thing, we said, no negative feedback. Is it all negative? Okay? It's like we said no negative, and so no one had anything positive to say, no positive feedback. And that's fine because we were obviously fishing for a compliment. That's pathetic. Okay, But anyone listening who has a little humble brag or has a message for their haters, you can call in right now. Which category are you falling into?
Speaker 5: The haters?
Speaker 1: What do you want them to know?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 1: Congratulate? You tell them who's hating on you? Okay, who's hating on you? You go find them?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, go ahead, me go off of.
Speaker 1: I ktw B. Which category you fall into?
Speaker 4: I have a little bit of a humble brag.
Speaker 1: Go what's your name? My name is all right, Marie. What's your humble brag?
Speaker 5: Okay? So I am in school and I'm at Century College in wiper Lake, and it is my second last semester. We're wrapping this semester up next semester, I have six classes twenty one credit and after that, in May of twenty twenty five, I graduate with four associate degrees.
Speaker 3: Do you yes?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: What my mystery are you going into?
Speaker 5: I am graduating with degrees in criminal justice, ball in sociology, and liberal arts.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm going to guess that has not been easy. So you should be incredibly proud of yourself. I don't normally get to talk about it.
Speaker 5: I don't normally like to talk about it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I listen to you guys on the way to pick up my husband from work at this.
Speaker 3: Time, and I was like, I don't know, I'm gonna Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is your mom this is your moment? Gross?
Speaker 3: What's all about?
Speaker 5: Lowa?
Speaker 3: Humble brag?
Speaker 1: Hi Katie to b B, which category do you fall into? Oh? I was calling about humble breaking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you were.
Speaker 1: What do you got? So I'm a new homeowner. Now that is cult. This isn't about you.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. You're just flexing all over me right now, let.
Speaker 1: Her have a moment. Yeah, So I'm twenty four years old.
Speaker 8: I just bought a home.
Speaker 1: M The humble part is that it's a two bedroom condo in.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, still that's sick.
Speaker 2: Though, condo associations, you probably got some good amenities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I actually do see all.
Speaker 3: Going to talk about you talked that cult about a condo. You even got to worry about mowing. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Snow removal not my problem.
Speaker 3: Boom handled.
Speaker 2: Also, if I ever lose my job, you mind running out of room to meet cheap I only have three cats, one dog, and three other fans landlord.
Speaker 1: That Hey, this is gonna work out that even if you lose the job, you made a connection through it. That's great. Yes, wait, amazing job. Congratulations, thank you, You're welcome. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Now, balance.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of question. It's one on one point three k w a balon of cults.
Speaker 3: Some people are saying she's saying, uh, potato tatou potato song.
Speaker 1: I told you the name of the song is like this apt like apartment.
Speaker 3: Uh that's it.
Speaker 2: That is that is what it is, exactly what she's saying, apartment, not a potato.
Speaker 3: It should be cooler.
Speaker 1: Honestly, when she's going she's saying apartiment.
Speaker 3: Yep, No, she's not look up google it. I wish she was talking about sweet potato. Fries or something that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: But now nope, I'm looking up the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's not the the Windows eighties Rose habern omars on ca.
Speaker 1: No, it's not No. One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and cult. There's a couple of things about Colts and I. We we always say we answered a big dog dog. We love doing uh Minnesotan takes on movies. And we love diet coke. That's just our thing. We love Diet Coke. Even at the State Fair we had what some claimed looked like the Dike Coke logo with fallon and cold. Now we didn't. We didn't know that one that signer was making that that was a happy accident. Bob Ross would say.
Speaker 3: We didn't see a cease and desist or anything.
Speaker 1: Now we did not. So point is, we love diet Coke. We're gonna grab a couple of fresh DC's. You can grab one too if you want to crack one with us and just have a Fallon and Colt Diet Coke chat when we come back in five minutes on KDWB Falon and Colts Diet Coke Chat and all right, here we go. Something new on the show Cold and I both well, first of all, I asked my husband if he would stop at McDonald's and grab Colt and I fresh dike. He's like, let me get this straight. I should rearrange my entire schedule, drive twenty minutes out of my way to find a McDonald's to bring you dit cokes or you guys could walk down the hallway to get a diet coke out of the vending machine. And I said, yeah, I prefer the McDonald's And he said maybe maybe sometimes, but let's just maybe do the vending machine for now. So here we go. We bent down, We got fresh DC's. We're going to crack these and have a little dit coke conversation here we gotic hold. Oh as for tame, So that first hit, you know it? That first hit is good.
Speaker 3: I haven't even had one in like three weeks too, so this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I already had one today, don't choke on it. So this is literally just oh, we're live, by the way, I think we figured it out. Hopefully the audio is good. We're live on our YouTube fallon and Cult, and you can go subscribe, subscribe or fall in KDWB on Facebook.
Speaker 2: So it's like you come up to the bar whenever you get the first drink, DC chats what's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, do you want to talk about violin?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about sink holes and manholes. Let me explain which one your choice, dealer's choice. I'm envisioning this massive sinkhole in the street in Minneapolis. I don't even know if it's fixed still, it was there like all summer long, just like an entire intersection. It's like a massive sinkhole. Okay, So I'm talking to Jake the other day, my husband. I never have I have a weird conversation like this. I'm like, I gotta go talk to Colt about this later. So imagine you're walking you fall into this massive sinkhole. Yeah, it could be a manhole. There's no way you can get out your phone survived. Who's your first call? Now? My husband was immediately offended when I said my first call would be his brother Davy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's just a circle. That's not nice at all.
Speaker 1: He's like, wait, your first call my brother and not like nine one one and I So this is yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, to be fair, he is good with the holes, like he's great.
Speaker 1: Im, that's your comment is my brother in law is alignment and he's underground a love, That's what I mean. I feel like he would be able to and he's like he's so much calmer than me and Jake. So my first call if I and you can comment on this, if you are viewing, or if you want to text in five three nine two one, first call brother in law Davy, because I think he'd be like, you're good, You're fine. Second call would be nine one one.
Speaker 2: That makes more sense, but also I would feel bad, like I want to they got some other stuff going on. I'm just in a hole, you know what I mean, Like it's not like dire right now.
Speaker 1: I wait, I have two more calls. My first four.
Speaker 3: If Davy or nine one one doesn't help you and you're moving on, well.
Speaker 1: I would call no. It's just like like here's just the order of business, okay. I would then call Jake to be like, like this happened, so keep dinner warm in case I do get home. But that's where my fourth call comes into play. If I'm going to be there for a minute, I'm gonna door dash some food to the sink hole. Yeah, I don't know. What's gonna be like, I think it'd be easier for the guy to like launch them burritos down.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna eat burritos and a manhole?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And also, who pronounces Culver's like you just said, no, one says Calvert Culver Culver's God.
Speaker 3: Burritos, that's not a comfort food.
Speaker 2: You gotta get someone just whip you down a butter burger with some cheese curds or something.
Speaker 1: Number one burritos are absolutely comfort food. That's crazy top It seems like more like a turn up has That's not what this argument is about. The discussion is about who are your first calls if you fall into a sink coler, manhole.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna bother anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna probably first my first word of business would be open up chat GPT be like hey, Bro'd be like what's.
Speaker 3: Up, dude, and I'd be like, I just fell into a manhole.
Speaker 2: And they could be like you need a specify, Like all right, it's a sinkhole downtown Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 2: And it would probably get me step by step, like take some chunks of I don't know, I see.
Speaker 1: You on a playground, try to lift your body up with your arms. I don't think that's your move. I think you had a callin.
Speaker 3: I don't do a pull up if I jump first.
Speaker 1: I tried to watch you to box jump, and you just nailed your shins on concrete and then you wa eight hours over it.
Speaker 2: If one if it fails, I'm suing chat GPT for the city of Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: So I don't either way, I win.
Speaker 2: I think realistically though, after chat GPT, they're like, yeah, do you got to call somebody? Probably would call your brother in law da he knows he does.
Speaker 1: Anyone can call my brother in law. Dat does he sell those luscious locks?
Speaker 3: I could just like climb up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a great point.
Speaker 3: He's so strong too.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is turned weird.
Speaker 3: It's not my fault. You married into like the best as jeans.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. Okay, so but we've settled it. You did even mention your wife once. Yeah, well she's busy with the kids, so you would you would check chat GPT first, you would call my brother in law, and then from the manhole, no one would rescue because you'd be like, I want culvers, and no one said culvers.
Speaker 3: Culver culvers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, low clear that that is what I like to call our first diet coke chat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's send on a little sippy sip. Okay, perfect, God, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Bal Today's trending with Fellon and Cold on one on w don't worry. Tate McCrae announced her world tour and yes she is coming to the Twin Cities big. Also, this is a bizarre trending story that Cold and I are figuring out. Would I went live on YouTube and on Facebook for our diet coke chats and someone's like, is it me? Or do Fallon and Cold have extreme lisps on this video? Now I'm not mocking anyone with a lisp because you can't help them, and I do have like a little bit of one. But I went back and watched the video and it is it is out of control. I don't know what's going on. So we got to figure out some audio issues. It's pretty or do we always have one? And now we're just hearing it? Mine's crazy apparently, So that's exciting news. But Tatma crady to announced a world tour. She is coming to the Twin Cities. I know we have so many huge Tatma cray fans, and it's so insane that she is going from like I mean, she was just performing at like one of our smaller venues this year, and she's already going to be at a bigger venue. And I'd love to see these pop stars blow up and do big things.
Speaker 2: And Killa Roy is probably gonna come with her too, because they're like dating and they're go everywhere together.
Speaker 1: Now do they go everywhere together?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They do.
Speaker 1: I guess don't really follow their pop rocky shots like you do.
Speaker 3: Well, that was celebrity information you didn't ask for, but I told you anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I will say this about Tate McCray. I feel like a purb anytime I look at her because she is she She is the most sexualized pop star I have maybe ever seen in my life. Maybe you weirdo, No, I'm not kidding. I think you could, Like, I'm not kidding. Sabrina Carpenter sings like sexy stuff and she like does cutesy sexy things. But Tate McCrae is so she has like a I don't know if I've ever seen a more sexualized pop star in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the difference is because I know what you're talking about. But it's like she's almost like probably.
Speaker 1: Scause she's not like a tiny, little petite thing like Sabrina. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's like, isn't like in my head, well, is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying she doesn't. It doesn't seem like her true character is like that. But then it's like she seems very comfortable, And I don't know. It'd be like if I was trying to be sexy twenty four to seven, it would be like what it lock them up?
Speaker 1: Are you not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because it's working, thank you. It's National clean out your Refrigerator Day on the spot. When's the last time you cleaned out your refrigerator?
Speaker 8: Cult?
Speaker 2: About three years ago?
Speaker 1: You didn't even live in the current place you're in right now three years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first, but a minute.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean I'll do it when I'm like, oh, what is happening? Like why is that a thing? Have you seen the latest weird food trend? It's all over TikTok. It's called dry yogurt, So it's made by putting plain yogurt into a cheese cloth or paper towel, pressing out the moisture, then putting it in the fridge for forty eight hours. The result is a firmer dryer product for the texture, described as like a soft butter or cream cheese. People are even adding food dye to the dry yogurt to give it bright colors and using cookie cutters to make shapes with it. Anything that takes forty eight hours isn't for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need some Jesus in your life. I don't know what's going on. You're not right like that sounds weird.
Speaker 1: Forty eight hours The craving I had is gone by then? Why would I ever do that?
Speaker 3: Dude? Is there just nothing else to do? Maybe?
Speaker 1: I mean clearly a lot of stuff going on into the Twins this weekend. Timberwolves host Phoenix Suns on Sunday, Minnesota Wild host of Dallas Stars Saturday. I know you have your big charity event for children's based on a hospital tonight. That's really cool they're doing that. Nicolette island Fall Market going down Canterbury Park Autumn and Arts and Craft Festival something you can check out. And Salvation Army's Tree of Lights lighting event in Rice Park in Saint Paul. That goes on Saturday. That is your trending. It's brought to you by nikolay Law dot com one on.
Speaker 4: One point two, one on one point three. Katiewb is Fallin and Colti of Crayola Experience passes right now a pair of those so you can go experience that at Mall of America.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've been before, you know how awesome it is. Maybe it's your first time call in to win those at six five, one, nine, eight nine, katiewb. Now we're not just taking a certain caller. You actually have to compete to win these. You might hear the magic school Bus theme of the background because it's our after school pop quiz. We ask some trivia, yeah, and you compete against someone else and whoever gets the most trivia correct whens the Creole experience passes. It's got a rough go a couple of days. And you know it's funny because I feel like there are only so many times I can ask which is the biggest ocean, what's the fastest like animal?
Speaker 3: And I've been here for those answers, and I still don't.
Speaker 1: Remember how many bones in the human body. These are a lot of these yeah, but there are a lot of the same questions I keep asking so trying to find different ones, but I flick they get harder because of it, So I apologize. Hi, katwb what's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Nathan.
Speaker 1: Hi, Nathan, Hi? How are you? Are you ready for the weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm so ready for the weekend.
Speaker 1: How are y'all same?
Speaker 3: Same saying lovely lovely?
Speaker 1: Yes, Nathan. Let's grab your competitor, your opponent, however you want to say it today? What's your name? Katiewb Asia?
Speaker 3: Asia?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we have Nathan and Asian playing today. We're going to ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name and whoever gets the most correct winds? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Question number one? Which planet is known as the blue planet? Asia? Yes? Asia, not Neptune? Nathan, you want to guess?
Speaker 3: Uh? Is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Urus?
Speaker 1: Uranus? It's Earth? Earth is the blue planet?
Speaker 3: I never heard that before? Ever about your line, I've.
Speaker 1: Got it from Google. Leave me alone, okay. Question number two, what is the main ingredient in the dish sushi? Yes? Asia? Right, that's right? What what were you going to guess?
Speaker 3: Salmon?
Speaker 1: It's not even in every suit. She seweed question number three, which geometric shape has four equal sides and four right ankle angles? As Asia, I know, Nathan, it was close. The Navy's like what it's closed, but she said at first, even with me saying ankles instead of angles Asian ways, the craile experience passes, Nathan, Thank you for trying. You're still gonna have a beautiful weekend. Asia. You're gonna go live it up a craile experience. Okay, girl, congrats, And.
Speaker 3: We have Young Gravy tickets next.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're gonna do those. Okay, Young Gravy tickets don't coming up five minutes KATIEWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Balon and Cult. Young Gravy is coming to the Twin Cities with Gravy Fest, which is just a funny name. Like I wish he had like some kind of mashed potatoes and gravy bar at the Grape How sick would that be at the Gravy Fest?
Speaker 3: Would be sick anywhere anytime.
Speaker 1: The event that I hosted on like what was it Wednesday night, they had a mashed potato bar.
Speaker 3: Flex was so awesome.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any of it. But I hear it was delightful. But he's in town. He's gonna be at the armory and that comes up the twenty nights. So the night after Thanksgiving, they say it's the biggest party night of the year. See might swill me with Young Gravy.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about like someone was talking about the gravy train, like I'll have on that train. So I think for like tickets, maybe we do like gravy train train chew chew.
Speaker 3: Who's got the best chew choo sound effect?
Speaker 1: That's bizarre, but I'm in. I'm in.
Speaker 3: So if you can do that, you hit us up right now six.
Speaker 2: KDWDB and then the person of the best you know, can you do it?
Speaker 1: You can take liberties, by the way, you can be creative, any type of.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Thanks that.
Speaker 3: We got Young Gravy tickets.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna one point three katiewdb and we'll have a little chew chew off.
Speaker 3: So what we have is a bunch of people on the phone.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see who has the best chew chew kind of like, so.
Speaker 3: Not bad, not bad. What's your name? Okay, Mary? Hold on one second, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean, it was so sad. Hello, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: Let me hear that train?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: What is your name? Oh, Sean, Sean, you sound serious.
Speaker 1: You're gonna bring a serious train sound to this this contest. Actually all right, we get the note.
Speaker 3: Dude, a little train that could? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Sean, Sean, hold.
Speaker 3: On, hello, kat w what's your name? Mariah?
Speaker 1: Mariah, let's hear it? Give us your best train? Okay, Now I like that. She gave us, like some some tracks sound.
Speaker 3: It was very eater of the mine in the car. Yes, I felt like I was right there and coach, Yeah, I rather the poverty people.
Speaker 1: So it was about to be like get off the track to someone like Cole. You know it's so good.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, let's get Let's get one more.
Speaker 1: Hi, kat w B? What's your name?
Speaker 3: Collect?
Speaker 1: Collect? Let's hear your best train.
Speaker 3: I thought was going to come here to collect. Wait one more, one more time? Collect?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you? Hold on please, Okay, I have it's tied between two okay, but I have a front rider. It's tied for me entertainment value, Brandon. But I think the actual best train was the girl Mariah second to last, Maria is that our name?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, hello, this is Mariah correct. Yeah, okay. We got Mariah and Brandon on the phone. We're going to have a chew chew off.
Speaker 1: It's between you two.
Speaker 2: So now you two are on a track, one track, just headed towards each other. You're trying to holler, get out the way. What do you sound like?
Speaker 3: Both of you?
Speaker 1: That was a break that I like.
Speaker 3: I like Brandon's because it's like when when a dad is mad, he's like quiet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, he did get more stern, for sure, it did.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I think for the realism, I'm gonna have to go with Mariah. I think I'm gonna have But what about you? What about you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was Mariah, But lord, Brandon.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're awesome. We appreciate you. Come on. I'm sorry, Brandon.
Speaker 1: One point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and Max. He came down for radio categories. Max works on KFA N here and last week someone was actually it might have been Wednesday. When you come in, people were like you should get Max on. Oh my god, he's flexing right.
Speaker 7: Now, you should get Okay, you should get Max on for on a live and so I said, okay, So I brought in my lap No.
Speaker 1: Eight I pad today and we're live on YouTube, Fallon and Colt and Faling, Katie w B. Facebook. People wanted to see what Max looked like, and Colt said, go ahead, Actually, go ahead and say.
Speaker 2: We gotta get Max b shirtless because usually, like I said, I saw one of your most viral videos, you were shirtless. And then every time I saw you, yeah, every time, every time I saw you with the State Bear, you were also shirtless.
Speaker 1: Actually, my grandma texted me and told me to stop getting naked. And what I said to Colt was I said, you cannot ask other employees to drop any amount of clothing for bits on our show.
Speaker 5: HR.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, but I've never seen, never seen.
Speaker 1: Well that's fair, okay. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna play radio categories. You can watch Max dressed or undressed.
Speaker 3: We'll see it depends on if or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on YouTube, Fallon and Cult or my Facebook, Fallon, f Ali and Katiewbs. We have ten categories. One letter. Today, Colt and Max will be competing against each other. They have sixty seconds and uh yeah, so Colt, we're gonna have Max leave the studio and you go first trick, Jeff, Max, all right, here we go. Your letter is g okay, g A that sucks, no matter what I chose. Also, if there is a weird list happening on our Facebook or YouTube, we don't know what's going on with that. Hopefully not. All right, you're ready, get your letter. G Your time starts now. Things you'd never want to find in your soup, gross items, excuses for being late to work, golly, traffic sucks. Things you'd yell at a bad driver go. Items you'd pack for a zombie apocalypse, ginger choos okay, ridiculous things to name a pet, gorilla, weird things people collect, gonk, things that shouldn't be sticky, guys, words that sound funny when you whisper them. Stud things you'd bring to space that make no sense.
Speaker 3: Not a garment, A garment makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: You five seconds, okay, name for a really reality show based on your life? Guppy, Okay, time, all right, Max is going to come in. We're going to come back in a second with round two. We're gonna catch up with Max. Maybe, what's what's real quick? Max? What's been going on in your life? Anything exciting? Any new dating adventures?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I Actually someone slid in my Instagram d ms based off of this show.
Speaker 1: That's what you're back. That's exactly why I am back.
Speaker 3: That's why I keep coming back. There someone slid in my ideas. Like okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying the d ms are open, then the dms are wide open at the Max show two x's on Instagram? Why did you go with two x's at the three?
Speaker 3: You know a three is a little too much. I used to do three when you do three by yourself? Like because we do three for you, but someone does it for me? Yes, okay, OKAYI act says you want to, but me personally, I had to go with too, just to keep it a little tame. I got the shirt on zip, but it doesn't go all the way.
Speaker 1: Not yet, not yet. At least we're gonna come back with Ron two. See how Max does in radios categories against cold. Oh my god, he's making sexy eyes with the camera. I am oh god. One on one point three Katie W. B. With Ballon and Colt and Max from Haye fans joining us. Here's here's the fun thing. We've been chatting with everyone on because we're streaming live because people wanted to see Max, and it turned into a kind of a dating show situation and just a bunch of people shooting their shots with Max.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even me. Everyone was shooting the shots at me.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Am I? What am I gonna do? You got a lot of options.
Speaker 1: You do, you do? And you can watch us fallon and Cult on YouTube or fallon katiew Beef. You want to get a little peak, It is Max's turn now coldd pretty well with RADIOSO categories ten Well, I don't even know. I can't read my handwriting, so we're gonna see. You're to help me with your answers. Your letter is g Okay, you have sixty seconds to go through ten categories. Are you ready? Yeah, let's do it all right, Your time starts now. Things you'd never want to find in your soup goop, excuses for being late to work, guns, thanks, you'd yell at a bad driver, okay, Items you'd pack for zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 3: Oh, I should have saved gun for this one.
Speaker 8: Gorilla, glu.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous things to name a pet, Gordon, weird things people collect Gucci.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess that's not weird.
Speaker 1: Things that shouldn't be stick.
Speaker 3: Because a Gucci Maine, it won't count.
Speaker 1: You do Gucci twice is different? Your main word is different? Okay, your choice? Alright, all right, words that sound funny when you whisper them. Google, things you'd bring to space that make no sense?
Speaker 3: Oh done?
Speaker 1: Skip name for a reality show based on your life.
Speaker 3: Going out with the ladies.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, here we go. I can't read my own handwriting, so we're gonna try this out. Questionable things you'd never want to find in your soup. Colt said, gross, item.
Speaker 3: Slid on Wednesday, so I'll let that.
Speaker 1: And Max said, goopy, you want excuses for being late to work?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Colt said, golly, the something like the traffic with duck So golly, I don't sure. Max said, guns, that's terrifying things you yell at a bad driver. Cult yelled go and Max yelled go to hell. I'm gonna give it both to you, even though it's the same word, because it had different things. Okay, items you'd pack for a zombie apocalypse. Max chose gorilla glue, which is great. Colt chose ginger choose and which was a terrible answer. Ginger chews aren't gonna last very long, I tell you that much. No, I don't think so. Number five ridiculous things the name a pet cult, said Gorilla, which is true, it's funny, and Max said gorgon, which made last you both at a point. Number six weird things people collect you said Gunk. I don't know a single person that collects it, but you know what, Yeah, it would be, and Max said Gucci. And I do think that that is a little weird because you're just collecting things costs so much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would give it to him for sure.
Speaker 1: Number seven things that shouldn't be sticky. Colt said, guys couldn't agree more, and Max said Gucci.
Speaker 6: Main.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna let you decide on that, Colt, because I think no, because you already said Gucci, I don't know. I don't think it counts. Okay, no point, I'll take it off of you. Number eight words that sound funny when you whisper them. Colt whisper yours gangster point and Max's was which is also funny number nine. Max had nothing and Colt had Garmin for things you'd bring to space that make no sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but did it made sense in the that would like a saddllite.
Speaker 1: I'm not give you the point. And the final final question is name for a reality show based on your life. Colts was guppy and Max's was going out with the ladies both so Max got one two, three, four, five, six seven eight points. Colt got one, three, four, five, six seven eight nice.
Speaker 3: I run out of the studio.
Speaker 1: Max actually works at KFA N and he literally had to run out because I think they were off the radio or something, so he didn't even get to hear of it. He lost, but he had lose.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna least you do. I think it didn't like ignorance is bliss?
Speaker 1: Hey you're but you're suck up and you hate confrontation. This is your chance to like rub it in like you owned him without any repercussion.
Speaker 3: No, I can't. This is the only thing I have on Max. Max is superior.
Speaker 1: So as they say, Max is the Rizzler, Cult is the Fizzler. It's the pop culture Minute with Felon and Cult on one on one point three kd w B brought to you by ov O Lasik and Lynz so Conan O'Brien is hosting the Oscars. Sounds that I think he'll be great. He's good at stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Also, there are so many I didn't tell you this, but I watched that new did you see it on Netflix? It's the new like Christmas movie they have. It's like Frosty. It has something to do with a snowman Lacey Scheber in it, and then the guy from s Creek. And so I'm watching it and I feel like Netflix usually doesn't there there Christmas movies are cheesy but edgier. Usually this one felt as cheesy as a Hallmark except and so, but I'm watching it and I'm like halfway through and Jake comes into on the couch. He's like, oh, what's this about? And he's like what, Oh, that's the guy from es Crea. Go, yeah, he's a snowman. He goes, Nope, got up and left. He's like, nope, I will not.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's one of those things where the lazy shabber character she puts like a scarf on it or something, and then he becomes a real guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's but he's naked because he's a he's a snowman, that's all. He has a scarf. And the bodd part wasn't a bad part of the movie. That part was like, what a well treat. He's a very he works out. I will tell you he works out. But I feel I'm sure a lot of people are gonna watch it this weekend just because it's like it's on nut Flix. Why wouldn't you? So other Hallmark movies are coming out, obviously, The Today Show premiere the trailer for Hallmarks movie inspired by Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey called Holiday Touchdown. He debuts the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, No. Number thirtieth if that is something you'd like to watch. But also starting tomorrow night, Lifetime debuts twelve new holiday films, two movies for the next six weeks leading into Christmas. And Yeah, that to me is a lot. That's a fuss tonight on Netflix Cult type. Yeah, I get, I mean, you're gonna watch it, Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: I mean I'll go back and watch it. Jake Paul, Mike Tyson. Yeah, someone's gonna get knocked out.
Speaker 1: If Jake, I watch a clip of it. If it's quick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the knockout for sure.
Speaker 2: If Jake, it's just he loses either way because he knocks out like a senior citizen, or he gets memed to buy Mike Dyson like it don't.
Speaker 3: I don't see how it's.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna lose to someone that you would want it to be in Mike Tyson though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess everyone wants to have and sod dude, it's gonna suck. Like if Jake actually beats them, it's gonna be Ah, it's gonna I feel right.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter is giving that espresso vibe to the Ething Hour. She's partnering with the Absolute Vodka's new Espresso Martini Kit, which is like the perfect marketing and partnership for the holidays.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, babe, do.
Speaker 3: You think no?
Speaker 1: But I was.
Speaker 2: I was actually trying to like calculate this earlier. I think I've heard Sabrina Carpenter more than I've heard any of my family members this year. Like, I think I've heard her voice more than anyone. Maybe maybe yours, because I'm like in a room with you all day boo.
Speaker 1: To be fair, her voice is much easier listen to than a lot of people.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. It's just like, well, it's crazy. It's crazy, like every song just met like a banger. It really has well.
Speaker 1: The holiday package kit includes a bottle of vodka and kalua, a can of Espresso Martini mix, a glass, and an edible kiss shaped garnish. Guess how much it's gonna cost you, man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Actually no, it's eighty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, God, that's good, all right.
Speaker 1: Few people do love Espresso Martinez. It's like it was definitely the biggest drink of the past year or two. It's from Block Bar Bloc kPa R. If you have a Sabrina lover, just an Espresso Martini lover in your life, and that is your pop culture minute again, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're gonna come back with your afternoon soundtrack What one on one point thirty KTIEWB with Falon and Cold. It's Friday, so we thought we'd try something different. This might be the first and last time we ever do this, probably, but I think it's gonna be fun. We're calling it our afternoon soundtrack. You call us, you tell us like your current mood or describe your day in a few words, maybe like your upcoming weekend and a few words, and we'll pick a song that matches that vibe. And that's what's going to dictate our afternoon soundtrack here on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: So, like, for example, what do you tell me about your day? Like, what do you feel like right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with my body. I think it's in like a shutdown situation. I'm currently in the midst of that. I'm currently in the midst of my second Lady time in one month, which is a slap in the face. So I downed McDonald's earlier. Yeah, I am feeling bloated, and the first thing that comes to mind is this song. My body feels toxic right now cold. I've been just shoveling toxic foods into it. Yeah, I'm not. My body is, but that's.
Speaker 3: Usually what you do. So it shouldn't be like you're so rude.
Speaker 1: I have been the past like month. I keep going I'm spiraling, and it's like no, at this point, funding you. This is who you are because you've been doing it for like two straight mines and now that out of control.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be like negative, but like I So, I woke up at like four am today. Yeah, and I've been trying to finish The Lord of the Rings for like four weeks.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm doing now, I'm committed.
Speaker 2: So I was in bed with my phone up until one am, and then my kid got me up at four am and I had to work until like eleven tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm feeling kind of you. I leave it out.
Speaker 1: Fish Bay.
Speaker 3: So what are you feeling like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us what your day has been, like, what's going on, and we'll give you the perfect soundtrack?
Speaker 1: Six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. I'm looking forward to this afternoon soundtrack. It's gonna be weird, I think, so it could be fun. Maybe you're feeling frisky.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll find out. One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult trying something a little new. Okay, yes, it's your afternoon soundtrack. You call us?
Speaker 3: What was that noise? Yeah? You call us? You hit us up. Last note.
Speaker 1: Today has been like you can describe, like your current mood and a few words your day, and then we just pick a song that matches it. So it's kind of like we're picking the soundtrack for everyone's vibe in the Twin Cities for sure. Ready for the weekend. Okay, so describe your day for us. Okay, I have a really funny story about my day. I got food poisoning over.
Speaker 3: The weekend from a wedding.
Speaker 5: So I just had to use a tiny.
Speaker 1: Shovel to scoop out my stool sample.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on my way to deliver it right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, so you wait a minute. You're driving with your stool right now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where is it? Do you have it in like your pocket or like a car, like a seat.
Speaker 1: Like a plastic bag that's in a cardboard.
Speaker 5: Box, that's in a plastica.
Speaker 3: You know what I think? I think to summarize what you're going through in the sound how to.
Speaker 1: Your body here? It is.
Speaker 3: Good luck with a stool sample. What if you show up and they were like, we don't need this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know's going.
Speaker 1: Through the mail.
Speaker 3: Oh you're mailing your stool. This is weirder. I'm gonna let you go before I get like a felony from you or something. Got Okay, Hello, o kat w what's your day is like?
Speaker 5: Oh? My day is like I've been extremely accommodating and flexible all week at work nice, and come Friday, I'm angry because it's all been to pick up the flag of ducking with the good hair who has a large trust area.
Speaker 1: And that's her eyelashes and.
Speaker 5: Gets what he was doing? Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm mad for you. Why does she get away with everything?
Speaker 5: Big? Mad because she was talking narcissist?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is you think this one? Found good? This one? Yes, hope your day gets better. I'm raging. Hello kat w B. What's that day like? Hello? Yeah, what's your day like?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: How's your day?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Dominic sounds confused? What's a confusing song?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm blue? Hi, kt w B. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Alexandro?
Speaker 1: All right, Alexander, give us a little look into your day. What's going on on?
Speaker 5: Okay? So I've been awake since three o'clock this morning because I couldn't sleep.
Speaker 1: Nice, and I didn't go to bed until mid night.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're just like exhausted right now, I am, and I'm.
Speaker 5: A mom of three and my friend wants to go to cosmic bingle mystic late tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, you get the sillies when you're overly tired.
Speaker 2: If you're going a mystic tonight to do some bingo, I just feel like you're probably feeling like.
Speaker 3: The silly's coming out with.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make bad choices, You're sleep deprivee girl, good luck? Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 8: I'm Davy.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm first of all, I like your vibe already. All right, tell us a little bit about your current mood or like the day you've had.
Speaker 8: In a few words, my current mood, I say, I'm doing pretty good. Okay, I just did pretty well in one of my tests today at my school, and I have a date going on later.
Speaker 2: You know what I actually Okay, I'm gonna tell you what my song for you would be, and then I'll tell you what fallon.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's where from are you fall?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Fallen? What are you thinking about this?
Speaker 1: I'm leaning less into that ace and that test, and I'm more into leaning into like what he's going ace tonight. So your coach, just pictures this way.
Speaker 3: For any of this? What do you think, Devin? Yeah, all right, Well good luck with the date, buddy. So what you've been thinking? Hmm, you've been thinking a lot lately, not a lot, a little bit.
Speaker 1: What about you? What you've been thinking?
Speaker 3: What's up a dinosaurs?
Speaker 2: Do you think like somebody like thirty thousand years ago just buried a bunch of big bones.
Speaker 3: They were like, dude, it's prank them.
Speaker 8: Like that?
Speaker 3: How what are they called paleontologists? Is that a thing? Are they archaeologists? Which one? What is it?
Speaker 1: Paleontologists? I think would be for the dinosaurs?
Speaker 3: What's up of the peas?
Speaker 2: Thinking that they know everything? Like you know the color of a dino? That doesn't make sense? How do you know a t rex is like greens?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Like, how do you know its? What if it tiptoed everywhere like Ballerina?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: What did they were light on their feet?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: How maybe they were scrawny?
Speaker 1: How do we so heavy? How do we know their bones are so big?
Speaker 3: Allegedly? Why half the bones they find aren't real anyways?
Speaker 2: They just fill it in with plastic? Why and how do the craziest thing is like you just know they roar?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, is this what you've been thinking? Just a conspiracy and not even like a real what you've been thinking.
Speaker 3: How do we know dinosaurs have a roar?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: How do we know it wasn't just like stop everybody? Wait?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that video where it's like they found the first voice of a mummy? Have you ever seen this?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And they were able to put it together by and then say finally they build it all up, and I've fallen in this minute, I'll go yes, no, but like I listen because I'm so captivated to hear what this stage of Egyptian sounded like. And I'm like, I like my ear. They'll be like listen close, since aren't you might miss it? It's like, yes. It kills me every time thinking if we're not supposed to eat at night because they're like, stop eating it a certain times? Why is there a light in the refrigerator?
Speaker 3: Answer me that you're telling me they just don't want to snack in at night.
Speaker 1: You tell me I shouldn't dip a spoon and peanut butter because it's dark out all right?
Speaker 3: Hold on, wait, you put your peanut butter in the fridge.
Speaker 1: No, all right, what's your point?
Speaker 3: You talk about fridge and lights, lights and fridges. Tomato, Yeah, potato potati. I hear that all the time, dude. And also they illuminate the whole phrase. They want you searching around looking for things.
Speaker 1: What would you eat right now if calories didn't count your.
Speaker 6: Mom's Okay, that was solized, disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You was my best friend number two. My mind was blown earlier when I learned that the people of the internet have figured out what avocado tastes like, and I it worked out perfectly as Cult was eating an avocado. If you have not seen what the theory is, because of God, it's hard to explain, like, what is the taste? There's a taste, but what does that taste? The people of the internet pointed out it tastes like something very specific that at least half the population have probably tasted. It's up on a video Falin and cult a flion and steal it Instagram.
Speaker 3: Wait, sorry, say it one more time. I don't know, I thought you all with it.
Speaker 1: Fallon and cult.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: How does a mirror know where to put the reflection?
Speaker 3: Wait? Say that one more time.
Speaker 1: How does a mirror know where to put the reflection?
Speaker 3: How does a mirror nowhere to How.
Speaker 1: It's not not a riddle that was I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought you had the answer. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a milogist.
Speaker 3: So what you've been thinking? Our founding fathers were women kind of I mean, judge, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I just feel like, you know, there's so many people who freak out about the way people dress, and it's like our founding fathers were literally in high heels with wigs on. Like that's like at some point in time I went backwards and then now it's going forwards.
Speaker 1: Again, and now we're judging it for it apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like, dude, that was a swag. Our founding fathers had accidental drip and no one talks about it.
Speaker 1: I like how they were like, oh, if you have money, you were fat. I'm like, dang it, I was all acceptable to be like that. Now.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, you have just turn on you. Your hair was all nodded long. Nobody came if you were successful. You were pale because you don't want to being in the sun. Met you look poor terrible teeth are terrible.
Speaker 1: Every single painting of a woman is realistic. She has a fupa and she has saggy teas, and now I'm supposed to be okre with perky teas and just no stomach. Yeah, that's supposed to be in any stomach? Was that even me?
Speaker 3: That's why I got intended John three sixteen.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about, he says, And he said, let there be saggy boots.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: What I'm thinking is we have one K, one K, one thousand pennies to win. Next trying to get one K wordplay baby, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look at you? A drink and a half maybe.
Speaker 1: More than yeah one one three KWB with Fallon and cult and the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: Bott on the line.
Speaker 1: It's a lot on the line. Also on the line, Lauren, H Lauren, how are you good? Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Lauren?
Speaker 6: We are celebrating my grandma's eighty fifth birthday on Sunday.
Speaker 1: That is so special. I love that. For what are you guys doing for your grandma?
Speaker 4: My aunt is hosting a little brunch party so we're getting all the extended family together to celebrate that and her buying a new town home.
Speaker 1: You guys gonna get her strippers or anything, of course, Okay, obviously put a dumb question. I know it's not the best. Well, Lauren, with the one k wordplay, you get to choose if you'd like to play with me or with Colt. So who do you feel like you'll match up better with today?
Speaker 3: I am really feeling on your wavelengths today, Falan.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got this girl. I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 3: Go on, get nobody loves you Lee?
Speaker 2: All right, Lauren, let's get serious. One K pennies on the line. I'm gonna give you a word. You just give me a word you're thinking about that associates with So. First word is cucumber.
Speaker 7: Salad.
Speaker 2: Next word fox dude, perfect okay, next word tennis player. And the last word today is people pleaser.
Speaker 3: WHOA so good? Okay, dude, I think you might have found might be on your way Balad Bally on the axin Free Fallopian two. Okay, he's back in the studio, all right, Fallan.
Speaker 1: That was so fast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she and the words are pretty like I don't want to say anything because but she did good.
Speaker 1: Okay, that should give me a hint.
Speaker 3: Okay, now the first word is cucumber.
Speaker 1: O God, I feel like Lauren, I don't know. I made like a cucumber salad for like the Jason Show. It's like a TikTok trend. So I'm gonna say, cucumber salad. Are you serious?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, we are on the same Okay.
Speaker 2: Now next one little tricky fox fire, Fox, Fox.
Speaker 3: And the hound when it work. Well, I was.
Speaker 1: Literally gonna say, how those are three? Cut me out? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because I mean three and the hound.
Speaker 2: Three words fox, Fox, Fox trot, fox trot, fox trot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lauren, you want to tell her?
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 3: You got it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay. We're two away, baby, two away from the one K.
Speaker 3: Tennis ball.
Speaker 1: I wasn't serious. Racket is what I meant, don't okay?
Speaker 3: Players player, Lauren tell her you're sorry?
Speaker 1: She well, she said Paul was good, so she get I'm a little I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's because for the second one, people or for the next one people. Please yeah, people, please, Lauren, we.
Speaker 1: Were so close.
Speaker 3: Got me.
Speaker 1: Next time I do, girl, I have you next time. That is how the one k wordplay works. Lauren was one question off from one thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: Tell you tell your grandma Happy Birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes, and we love her. You're very welcome. Have a great weekend, Lauren. Today's trending with felon and cold on one one. You know, I'm not like trying to bring up like negative news, but I said I was earlier. There are vandals that destroyed sixty newly planted trees in Saint Paul. They literally dug them out and threw them in the river. And why because they're absolutely the biggest idiots on the face of the earth.
Speaker 3: Crack.
Speaker 1: What kind of like low life you have to be to go dig up trees and throw them in the river like you dook? The saddest one of the saddest humans. Fires me up.
Speaker 3: There are so many other like cool crimes you could.
Speaker 1: Commit exactly what I was thinking called others so annoying. The Twin Cities Turkey Hotline offers a local alternative to butter Ball. It's a one day hotline. It puts area chefs, bakers, and experts on the phone to offer advice on Thanksgiving. Okay, I thought that was like kind of interesting. It's its second year and basically you can do this on November twenty first, and I think it's a pretty unique idea this year. Instead of focusing only on the main dishes, the hotline also has experts schedule to discuss apps, drinks and desserts, so you'll be able to call and get all the details and let me see here, let me quickly check out. The number is one eight four four Turkey Day and so from ten to two on November twenty first. Of course, it makes it easy, one eight four for Turkey Day. Love it, So, yeah, you can check that out. I guess the other thing I'll throw out there is that this weekend, Charlie XCX is the musical guest and host of SNL and it is National Clean Out your Refrigerator Day, and I assumed everyone would be real hype about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're very excited. I've been doing it in my mind all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah sure. Timberwolves host Phoenix Sun Sunday, Minnesota Wild host the Dallas Stars on Saturday. And that you're trending. Brought to you by Nikolay Law. Ducday song was a song a lot of people thought was a joke, and the artist actually had to call radio stations to say, hey, this isn't a joke. Today's deep dive is on Justin Timberlake's sexy Back on one on one point three Katie WB. Justin wrote this song with his producers Timberland and Danger, which is also the team that worked on Crimeer River and Nellie Fortado's Promiscuous. What does this mean? Well, Justin says he's bringing sexy Back, and he explained, I have trouble maybe my songs. The chorus is very James Brownish call out and repeat like sex Machine. I wrote it from the top to the It's a very physical song meant to provoke sexual dance. Sex Machine is the closest reference if David Bowie were to cover sex Machine, Rebel Rebel Got Your Mother in a Whirl There refrain in the songs actually go ahead, be gone with it. But Justin knew it needed a better title, so he came up with sexy Back and then made it the opening line. Sexy Back actually only appears three times in the entire track, but it's quite memorable. He said. He listened to David Bowie's song over and over again, like fifteen times. The day before he wrote anything for sexy Back, he said, we were interested in taking those new wave synth sounds that were made popular by bands like Tears for Fears and The Human League, and seeing how much R and B we could add to that sound. We wanted to take those sense and make them kind of like how EDM does now. Musically, this song was ahead of its time. The foundation is four on the floor beat, which is typically found in disco songs. The kick drum hits every beat in the bar. Danger came up with that idea, and there's a certain self awareness and song at different points. We hear like introducing those sections. This keeps the song light hearted, and also it makes it clear the song's structure is the focal point, kind of like how James Brown did this. He would tell his band and the listeners what was coming up next. Timbaland would add some vocal interjections where he says things like drinks all meat, and Justin said he wrote sexy Back with you and mine. He said, I hope people listen to sexy Back and feel like they are the sex symbol. We're all bringing sexy back