Speaker 1: Every business needs leaders, those with the vision to see where their business is going, those who make big decisions when they matter most. At ESB's Smart Energy Services, we work with business leaders every day because we lead the way in delivering clean energy solutions at scale. So whether you want to reduce your energy costs or reach your sustainability goals, we can lead your business to a clean energy future. Find out more at ESB dot ie, Forward, slash Smart Energy.
Speaker 2: My daughter Ellie had this ankle pain and we went to see VGI Orthopedics. They actually picked up on her fatigue issues, so they brought in rheumatologists and just a few small tests, they realized that Ellie was sediac. So what was brilliant was that VGI had a pediatric dietitian ready to help manage her diet. Really felt shameless, Vhi, because your health means everything.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. If you're enjoying it and I want an ad free experience, consider signing up for the Patreonpatreon dot com slash the one on one podcast. Get early access and exclusive content on there as well for less than the cost of a cup of coffee. Links to ways of supporting the show are in the description. Thank you so much for listening and enjoy this episode.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the One on One Podcast with your host one a Yalla.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of the One one Podcast. I'm your host. As always, make sure to follow a show on social media tj www dot TJOJP dot com at the One on One Podcast, I'm pretty much all of social media platforms. I'm live on Twitch every Tuesday night, Twitch dot tv, Slash one on One podcast. I did a Path of Exile to early access giveaway this past week. I'm gonna be doing another one this week, so make sure to tune into that links down in the description and what else. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. We are recording this post Thanksgiving, so hopefully everyone had a good one and joining us once again for a little deep dive on Stanley the qbrick Man, which I have some thoughts on. That is Rider Lee from the Raised by Giants podcast. What's up, dude?
Speaker 5: What's up on? Good to see your brother? Things? For having me on? This One's a This one's a deep one, dude. We can go so deep on this.
Speaker 3: You go so so so dude. Before we get started, where can people find you? Where can people find the documentary more than anything? And where can they go to find to listen to you and to watch the documentary.
Speaker 5: You can find me on Raised by Giants on YouTube and all podcast platforms on rock Fane, And if you would like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on Twitter at Raised by Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by Giants pod. And if you would like to watch the movie that we're going to be talking about here today is a Clockwork Shining and it is on Amazon Prime that is available in the United States and in the UK, But if you can't get it in your country, try Apple tv Plus. It is also on there. And if you can't get it on on Apple tv Plus, kind of out of luck until we get a worldwide distribution. But yeah, I know that you can. You'll be able to see it on Amazon Prime. But as I said, if not, we'll be getting it out to everyone worldwide so everyone can enjoy the movie that I made.
Speaker 3: Excellent documentary by the way, it was very interesting and Kubrick is one of these guys right that's at the center of a lot of conspiracies. Was he hiding a lot of stuff in his movies. Why weren't the extended versions ever released? Did he film the moon Landing? Et cetera, et cetera. Right, but I have one question, bro, because right, I'm a skeptic before anything else. But how much of it do you think is attributing meaning to something that maybe wasn't meant to have a meaning, Because again, in this conspiracy realm, everything is a conspiracy. And in my opinion, if he was truly trying to take down this cabal or expose this cabal, don't they run the movies in which he was producing. Therefore, they wouldn't let him put it out in the first place if he actually was exposing something, You get what I'm saying, Like, how much that's.
Speaker 5: A speculation between the eyes white Shot? Like people think that he was revealing way too much in Ice White Shot, and then they just you know often, which I wouldn't have made this movie if there if I didn't think that there was solid evidence to what our theory is actually about in the movie. And there turns out that there is a lot of evidence. Now, Kubrick love to put things in his movie. If you wash until the very end of the movie, when the credits are rolling at the very end, it has Qubrick talking about his movies, and it's a very rare clip. There's you can't hardly find any video or any audio of Kubrick doing interviews because he didn't do any. He wouldn't do any because he didn't want the audience to know exactly what the film is about, because to him, that ruins the viewing experience. The audience doesn't get to create their own theory, they don't get to speculate and talk to each other about what the film actually means. So he'd done that stuff on purpose, And that's the deal. With a lot of these continuity errors that are within The Shining, there are a lot of them. It's probably one of the movies that has the most continuity errors in it, and a lot of them are just blatantly obvious, like sets will just change completely different sets. Like they'll walk in someplace, it'll be one set in the background, they'll walk out of the place, it'll be something completely different when they just went into the same area. I have a slide show that I'm going to cover some of the continuity as here a little bit later on in the show, but We put a few of those within A Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime that you can watch. But if we would have covered all of the connuityres it would have been it would have taken like forever, because there's just so many of them within the movie, and no one has ever been able to explain why are these continuity arrs there? Because Kubrick is a master filmmaker. He's a perfectionist. He gets everything down to really like a lot of the details. He doesn't miss a lot of stuff. But the thing that we really bring up within our movie at Clockwork Shining is that Kubrick is rewriting the movie as the movie is being filmed. And if you're a filmmaker, if you're even an editor, if you've messed around with any kind of films, you know that you do not start production on a film until your movie is completely written. So it's that's something that you would never do. No, that's a nightmare for any filmmaker to be writing the script of the movie as the movie's being filmed. And we show that also in A Clockwork Shining where Jack Nicholson just gets so fed up with having to, you know, the script changing every single day, that he stopped memorizing or reading any of his lines. He's like, they're just going to change the next day. There's no point in me studying any of these lines because Cubriic is just rewriting the thing the next day. So I just take the ones that they hand me in the morning and then we go off and we shoot the scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did catch that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of mysteries to Cubriic, and The Shining is one of those films that there's so many plot holes and a lot of things that just don't make sense, that just doesn't add up. And there's been so many theories surrounding what The Shining is really about, from you know, the faking of the moon landing, Native American genocide, the Holocaust, like it just goes on and on on and on and on. But this is something that is new. It is my theory. It is what I have put together. And I directed the movie, and I edited the movie, and I brought all this stuff together and it has been an amazing experienced. Did you like it? Did you think that it was?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I enjoyed it. And again, being being from somebody who I'll be honest, I haven't really. I've seen all the Space Odyssey movies. I think there's one or two of them, you know, I've watched those. Those are super interesting, and I think i've I've seen some of his other stuff, the Clockwork Orange and the Eyes Wide Shut, all those movies. And again, he's always been around this circle of conspiracy because people talk about him all the time like he's like the sort of mastermind. But I believe I've heard one guy talk about him not being you know, not hiding things in his movies and something or other. I forgot who did an interview with him. It was a while ago that I heard him. But I think it was really well done and I enjoyed it. I mean, people should really check it out. I think will be down in the description for those who want to watch it. But you want to play the trailer and get into it.
Speaker 5: And yeah, let's play the trailer.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pull it up and then you make sure to to play here.
Speaker 6: Hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis, electric shocks to the brain some of the methods used in secret CIA mind control experiments.
Speaker 5: There are many theories honest to what the shining is really about from the faking of the moon landing to Native American genocide and the Holocaust.
Speaker 7: Now, if he did fake the Apollo moon landing, then he probably has really deep connections into the intelligence world. Why are there these gigantic continuity errors in this movie?
Speaker 8: The occulted meeting has to be comprehensible. It's just hidden, usually in a very systematic way, so that it could be understood by someone coming along later on. Who knows what the real meaning is supposed to be.
Speaker 5: We believe that there's something even more sinister lurking beneath the surface of this masterful film.
Speaker 7: So Lookout Mountain Hotel looked a lot like the Overlook Hotels.
Speaker 9: You realize there's no such thing as coincidences.
Speaker 5: As Lookout Mountain studios ran by the Air Force.
Speaker 1: And told the story of nuclear weapons testing by the United States of the.
Speaker 3: Army Navan Air Force.
Speaker 4: The Air Force was known to be the most excited, the most turned on by mk Ultram.
Speaker 9: Its prospects reportedly that what more films might at Lookout Mountain than at all the other film studios at the employment.
Speaker 7: We really don't know if these famous film directors were being recruited for what project or whatever was it the Moon Landing.
Speaker 5: The CIA's MK Ultra programs were admitted to the public in nineteen five, years before the release of The Shining.
Speaker 1: These experiments were done without the informed consent of the patients.
Speaker 2: Look at some UFO cases and the things that are reported tells.
Speaker 4: Me that MK Ultra is likely being applied.
Speaker 10: My mk ultra mind control experience, I was taken to various military, NASA and DARPA installations for sophisticated mind control programming.
Speaker 9: Folke Disney, Marilyn Monroe, James Stewart, Carry Groan, Ronald Reagan. Nobody really knows what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Up there, as well as high ranking military and Department of Defense personnel.
Speaker 7: But people don't realize is that many of the people that worked with Kubrick also worked with Kennedy.
Speaker 5: This is actually the.
Speaker 7: Smoking gun proving that Kubrick was working with the government.
Speaker 9: These were all CIA sponsored experiments.
Speaker 10: I said, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash your.
Speaker 9: Brains, putting little symbolic cryptic clues and Easter eggs attaining to the fact they still do it.
Speaker 5: These clues include a hidden swastika in the background of the old.
Speaker 10: Room what was the set up, what it was being told and realized that it was a lie all along.
Speaker 9: But right there in the narrative and the dialogue, they're telling you that this was a very real program coming out of those ice folks.
Speaker 3: It's the other here's Johnny ah ye that it's a pretty sick trailer. And by the way, a lot of those scenes from that particular movie have become memes, like viral memes that people use, like the one where he's frozen, the one where he's got his head through the door. At least those have been used. And the concept of right and micultras I like to call it, in my opinion, right the start date is nineteen fifty three and the end date nineteen sixty four. Right, and the whole origin story of like how they found the files, right they go into this back, was it like a custodial closet in the back, and oh, look at all these fills here. In my opinion, it falls right in line with the whole project paper Clip and everything, where when they came over they were kind of sort of doing the same thing of like human experimentation and wanting to kind of sort of it if if we want to believe the stuff that people say about that, because you you know, you can go down a whole another rabbit hole of that. It's like, was all that even true? That they were experimenting on all these people and doing all these horrific things. But it falls right in line with mc ultro, where it's right along that realm of things that they are trying to find a sixth sense on somebody right, probably doing entreprenation or something in their skull and all these crazy things. So I don't know, dude, why don't you lead the way and I'll ask you questions along the way because then you told me how to presentation they wanted to show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we do know that mk ultra they were trying to There was at least five mk ultra subprojects out of the one hundred and forty nine that we know about, but supposedly there was another two hundred subprojects that the documents were destroyed on, but we only know about one hundred and forty nine, and there was at least five of sub projects that were dedicated to unlocking psychic abilities within the victim. So that is a fact and also a fact that doctor Hugh and Cameron in Canada, like a lot of the people that he did experimentations on, which was the psychic driving. He's the one that basically coined that term and started doing that type of mk ultra mind control was you know, psychic driving, where he would just pound a phrase or a thought or an idea just repetitiously into these people's heads to control their behavior or influence them in a certain way. And we also get into that, you know, during the film. And then you also have some of the first mk ultra experiments which was done on army personnel, volunteer army personnel. This is highly documented and we know the ones in Canada by doctor Human Cameron was one hundred real because a lot of those people that went through that ended up suing the Canadian government for doing those experiments on that. So the Army had their experiments in the United States and they would use this drug called b Z which BZ is one hundred times more powerful than LSD, and it would make the volunteers for this army program basically go out of their mind for weeks at a time, and they would even do like open air testing with it. They would do like a war simulation where they had you know, military people out in the field and then they would just have this these giant containers of b Z and then they would just let the BZ loose and like a mist like fog thing that would hit all of the soldiers all at once, and then they would just completely loose function of like all their motor skills and like go out of their mind. And then they would go out into the field and grab them and drag them back to the facility and have them answer all these weird questions while they're tripping balls on substances one hundred times more powerful than LSD. We know for a fact that those experiments were real, and we also know that they were subleasing and subcontracting out programs to entire hospital wings of certain hospitals in Washington, d C. Where they would run these experiments on people. They were doing them to prisoners, they were doing them to all kinds of people, and we know that for a fact because these people have actually been through it. There's a really good show on HBO that dives into some of the first you know, drug experiments on the army. Now that program necessarily wasn't a mind control operation, but it was a test on drugs, and these people did not know that they were what they were, you know, what kind of substances that they were being given. They were sold do you want to volunteer for this program? They would come into the facility, they would put this mask over their face and they would just put in this aerosol gas into them. They didn't know what it was going to do to them. They weren't briefed on what was going to happen to them, and then they would just be out of their mind for weeks at a time. And this really screwed with these army personnel. And then they tried to gaslight them and make it seem like they weren't a part of these programs. So therefore they couldn't get any VA medical assistance from the Veterans Hospital because they weren't providing them proof that they even went through this army program. So we do know that these majority of these ferments were now the people that claim to have been a part of them, that's a whole other story. You know, there's you got the whole secret space program nonsense garbage people, and that they were all mk ultrade And then they went into a time travel Pegasu's program and then fought aliens in space for twenty years. And then adrig rees back to the very point that they're taking this whole garbage nonsense. But it starts out with.
Speaker 3: Is it could it be possible though, that they were put in in a in a state of mind that to them.
Speaker 5: That was hyperbolic time chamber like in Dragon ball.
Speaker 3: Z No no no, I mean the memories, like the the the act of Maybe perhaps they weren't actually there physically, but for example, if you read the the Hell's this Guy's name? The How to Create an Undetectable mind control slave the damn I forgot the dude's name anyways, that book where he talks about how even uh Walter Bossey was talking about how some of the alien abduction stuff is like implanted memories. So maybe they didn't actually encounter aliens, but maybe the memory or they were thought that they you know, thought to believe or made believe that they encountered these extraterrestrial entities that were probing them and doing all this stuff. But it was actually the government right doing whatever they do and then traumatizing them and making them like, hey, if you make it as crazy as possible. No one's ever going to believe you, right, And that's one of the things I learned from reading man, what the hell is this guy's name? How to create an undetectable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not familiar.
Speaker 3: I think for the springmyer, my bad.
Speaker 5: I always try first spring Well. I think that it may be because we know that the military uses video games. We show that in our documentary, and some of that footage is really old footage. So it's a high possibility that that type of technology has gotten highly advanced to the point that if you're drugged and then you're put into this simulation type of reality, that you would think that that simulation reality was real when it wasn't. That's a high possibility. And another possibility is that what these people, what a few people have experienced that claim to be a part of these SSP programs, is that they were a part of a program. But it had nothing to do with space and really nothing to do with the government. It was a behavioral teen behavioral health camp. Because thousands of kids have been put through these teen schools, like these behavioral health teen schools for troubled teens, thousands of people and there's still a lot of them to this very day, and how they get them, especially back ten fifteen years ago, they would a black van would pull up to their house. This all has to do with their parents. So their parents think that they're a very unruly kid, that they're getting into all this trouble and that they're possibly maybe doing drugs. A lot of them aren't, they're just being regular teenagers. But their parents think that they're going down a wrong path. So they call up this school and people show up in a black suv. They're in suits, and they abduct them in the middle of the night out of their bed and handcuff them and throw them into a back of an suv and drive off and take them to one of these schools. When these behavioral health modification schools where they're normally there until they're eighteen years old or until they've graduated the program, and then they get some sort of certificate which is like supposedly a degree. But all of these people that have been through a lot of these programs, they found out that their degree wasn't even real. It was a fake degree. It's a huge scam. It's a giant scam. And then the gaslight the parents there's a really good show about this on Netflix called The Programs Cults, Kidnapping and Fuck what is the name of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they know which one you're talking about. A lot of celebrities went to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that was a different one. The one that the documentary is on is in upstate New York at a place that's been shut down. Was called Ivy Ridge. But there's several of them. There's another documentary that's called Hell Camp that talks about this thing with this in Utah. It's like a freaking a hiking teen behavioral modification thing where you go out for an entire summer for three months and you just hike in the wilderness of Utah. And then there's another one. It's called Provo Canyon and uh pam uh what's her name? Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton went through one of these programs where she was abducted in the middle of the night, taken to the taken to Provo Canyon Behavioral Modification school. And what's interesting is in that programs the program Cults, con cons and Kidnapping is the name of it. Colts, cons and Kidnapping they talk about which you know, relating the Stanley Kubrick that they would be woken up every morning and this will play through the system to the beginning opening of two thousand and one A Space Odyssey, the music to two thousand and one A Space Odyssey. What, Yeah, at these behavioral modification schools that these kids would go to. So that's a connection to you know, Cubic and and and the documentary and there's there's so many and it's possible that these people are mistaken that they thought that this was like some kind of like special school, because we do know that trauma is the basis of mind control, and you have to break someone's psyche in order to implant new ideas. And that's exactly like what these kids were talking about that was at this Ivy Ridge school, Like you would be broken down, and that's what this is called. The program is what it's called. And they would instill this program all these rules and all these guidelines and all these things that you have to do once they have broken their mind and like fracture them and like traumatized them. Like there's footage all over that movie on Netflix of the staff just beating these kids senselessly and making them do things that you know they otherwise would never do, and this is a very traumatic thing to these kids. So I think that it's a high possibility that some of these people they claim to be a part of this secret space program nonsense garbage have possibly maybe been through one of these programs and they've just completely embellished it. But I think at this point the people that are, you know, claiming to be a part of this stuff, they're just bandwagoners. They've listened to other people talk about their their made up garbage nonsense, and then they copy, and then they add a few things onto their stuff, and then it just becomes this whole giant fairytale nonsense, upside down world time travel nonsense garbage story.
Speaker 3: But hope portals. Yeah, I agree with you on that. I forgot what I did an episode once upon a time, and it was something I forgot the name might put on these wilderness camps. I forgot what they called it. But yeah, the there is this concept of and in my opinion, Captain America kind of falls in where it's a sort of super human power or supernatural power through trauma. Right where if you look at any origin story of pretty much all superheroes really and if you take into account, like Disney's movies and how all the trauma that the characters go through, whether it be their parents or whatever it is that they lose their parents, like that trauma kind of sends them on that hero's journey. And I think that that rings true in reality, where you're talking about them putting these people through a very traumatic experience. And I remember when I was in middle school and elementary, we had the Gifted, right there was a separate group of kids who were gifted, and they took the more advanced classes and trying. I'm starting to think like maybe the Gifted was a program to try and see who they could get their hands on next, right, like, because they're looking for people all time, right, And I think that some people are more susceptible than others when it comes to this sort of programming, if you will. And I remember Gifted was one of those programs where it's like, oh, what class do you have next? So I got this other class that's, you know, far more advanced because I took a test and I scored above a certain you know, percentile. And I think maybe they take those kids and who knows what they're putting in them, you know, or or conditioning them for right, because it seems like that's something that they would do. And I think that make Ultra and all these programs have just continued under different names.
Speaker 5: I've heard that before, but I haven't been able to I've heard several people talk about the gifted programs within public school, but I haven't been able to find any like real documentation. And I'm not saying that you're that it, that it didn't happen, but I haven't been able to find any real documentation on that these types of programs were an actual real thing. But I've heard several people talk about it. Now. Whenever I was in school, the gifted program was that you were mentally challenged. That's what the gifted program meant, no joke. That's what it meant. That you that you had a learning disability. So therefore you were in a gifted Okay, you were in a different section.
Speaker 3: Maybe my friend was retired and I thought he was smarter than I was because he was going to these special classes, and it turns out that he was he was worse off than I was. You know, like, I don't know, I think the earth is flat. It's like Okay, put him in gifted because he obviously needs it, right, so send him out of here, maybe, dude, who knows. But I think that during school, they one hundred percent had to be sky out in people. How I think they are now And in my opinion, you know, I think MC ultra is more put in the foods nowadays. So I think that they do mind control through the stuff that you consume willingly, right, because no matter how many times they talk about, you know that MC chicken meal being so bad for you, We're gonna always go back and get the fries because the fries are good, right, So you're like sort of addicted and you get this dopamine from going. And I think that that is the real, uh, you know, mind control. You know, your make Ultra happy meal or whatever it is that that you get on the weekend. So I think it's evolved, dude, And I think that there's a certain class of people who are susceptible to it. And the reason I say that is because a lot of these people. For example, one one person that I always use is who wasn't the limelight recently Mike Tyson with Jake Paul the fake fight that they had right, the money grab and the humiliation ritual that he did because he showed his cheeks on the full moon and blah blah blah, all this crazy stuff. And Mike Tyson for a majority of his career was actually hypnotized. And you notice a change after his trainer dies and passes on which he had a different trainer, obviously. You see his demeanor change in the fight conferences that they do, you know, to hype up the fight before before he you know, while he was hypnotized, in my opinion, he was much more calmon. He barely said anything, bro Like, he barely said anything to the other guy. The other guy would be going on talking smack and Tyson would just be like, all right, we'll see you on the fight night, you know, X date. And if you look at because I've seen all of Mike Tyson's fight like I love watching old boxing videos of like, you know, back in the day, and Tyson was such a freaking nature bro like in his prime, he was just this animal. And in my opinion, they were able to extract that, you know what I call a homunculees, you know, like a Hercules, this person that were able to extract this other part of him that made him a killing machine, that made him, you know, the the the a champion at one point, and that, to me is a perfect example of using mind control to condition somebody to do one purpose and that's killed because essentially he was a killing machine in the ring. And you see the shift after his original trainer passes on where he just goes, he spirals out and then we all know the rest of the history of Mike Tyson, right, the drugs, the allegations, he went, he went to jail for a whole bunch of other stuff, and ever since then, dude, it feels like he's not all there, right, he's he's He wasn't the gifted, probably in the gifted classes probably, and he is. I guess they couldn't. Maybe he went through some trauma when he was a child. I can imagine growing up in the hood or whatever it is, you will go through this trauma. And I guess his trainer was able to take that and really focus in on that and turn him into this killing machine that he became, and he was for many years. But after that gig was up, they flipped the switch, and I guess nobody was ever able to tap back into that, but he was hypnotized for a majority of his career.
Speaker 5: Dude, well, we also got to remember the Tyson is fifty seven years old, like he's he's he's old, bro, like only in the movie. Only in the movies, can somebody that is fifty seven years old, like Sylvester Saloon and like Expendables, actually get out there and kick ass. There ain't no way that a fifty seven year old is going to be a twenty seven year old, no matter how good they are. And there's I mean, I don't doubt some of that stuff. But also Tyson, he also almost died, like a couple of months ago, like he was heavily sick, like he was in the hospital. That's why they had to postpone the fight. It was supposed to be two months earlier than what it was, and that's why the training videos were all different and people were like, oh, well, he's out there. Actually, you know, why does he look so good in the training videos because that was way prior to when the fight was before he was deathly sick and almost died in the hospital. And then he gets out there a couple of months later. He's obviously not recovered he's obviously not the same person or it's a clone either one. Then he gets out there and he's not that good. But then people are like, oh, well, it's all it's like fake and stage. I was like, not, he's just fifty seven years old, dude, he's old. And he almost died two months before he had the postpone the fight. So, I mean, I don't know. People they want to think everything is faking rigged and all that thing, don't. I don't doubt that, like a lot of I mean, boxing has been a sport that's been heavily rigged in stage since the inception of boxing, Like it's been it's been that way, you know, like it's always been that type of sport that people have, you know, always been caught cheating, you know, putting stuff in their gloves, you know, making their gloves more heavier, and you know, the the ref is in on it, the judges are in on it. You know, it's like it's always been a rigged sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it says here is from twenty twenty that he was hypnotized up to three times a day from the age of twelve by I know his name is Constantine caused the Amato seek the psychological help of the late John Helplind helping in order to for the aggressive heavyweight to control his mind. Is this guy involved in some sort of stuff hypnotist here see m Anyways, I think I.
Speaker 5: Don't know that Mike Tyson did some five D M O d MT and he ye yeah, and that God told him to be UH with Jake Paul's ask, So uh, I didn't think that he could lose dude. There's no way God told him to be Jake Paul's ask. No way he's gonna lose bro. But that's also within the Shining as well, because in the first ten minutes of The Shining, when Danny has his UH, he gets his visions while him and Wendy while Jack is at the hotel for the interview, Danny and Wendy is back and Boulder at their apartment, and Danny has his psychic visions, and then the doctor comes and talks to Windy and is basically like, hey, you know when did these when do these abilities or did these incidents start it happening? And she says, well, it was after the time that Jack came in and injured Danny's arm and that's a traumatic event for Danny there as well, and that could unlock these psychic abilities that we talk about in our movie. And another strange thing that the doctor tells Wendy that this is normally due to self hypnosis, that they.
Speaker 3: Self hypnosis, so you hypnotize yourself.
Speaker 5: Yes, she utters those words that this normally comes about. These types of things normally happened due to self hypnosis. So that's a tie in between, you know, the hypnosis that well, the hypnotizing effect that you were talking about with Mike Tyson. So he's mean, he's self hypnotizing himself, mixed him with the traumatic event, and he's essentially developed these types of abilities, just like within mk Ultra. That's what they were trying to do. They were trying to unlock these uh. In a lot of the subprojects these psychic abilities within the patients by traumatizing them and putting making them susceptible to all these things that would mind fracture, uh, you know, break them down psychologically so that they can somehow develop these types of abilities. But one of the connuity errors, which is a continuity era of dialogue, because there's so many connuity ors within the shining. There's objects that will move and then reappear, disappear, and then be there the next scene and be there and then disappear later on. But there's also connuity rors between the dialogue of the characters, and one of those is when Wendy is talking to the doctor in the beginning the movie, she says that after Jack comes in and injures Danny's arm because Danny had all of his papers spread out all across the room and he went to yank Danny up and injured his arm. She says that five after that incident, he stopped drinking and that he has been sober for five months, so meaning that that event happened five months ago. He's been sober for five months. He injured Danny's arm five months ago. But later on, when Jack is in the Gold Room talking to Lloyd the bartender about the incident and admitting that he injured Danny's arm, he said that it was three years ago.
Speaker 3: Do you think that perhaps I know this is stepping away from the because right mk Ultra, in my opinion, is one of these conspiracies that's very tangible. It's something that can be done here in this reality. This realm, something that's controllable. Note right, how you've iterated it before, This movie isn't about ghosts. It's you know, he has people kind of sort of playing ghosts hallucinations in some sort of way. But could it be that maybe perhaps the changing of the things in the background and him getting the timeline mixed up? Do you think that this hotel, this lookout mountain place is maybe perhaps a sort of like portal or wormhole, and by them switching stuff in the background, they're jumping from timeline to timeline. He was trying to sort of insinuate that or something going on there, maybe making them believe that they were warping in time or something along those lines. Like what are your thoughts on that? Because I can't see to why this prestigious director in Hollywood would let these slip ups happen, right, because if he was so paying so much, paying attention to detail and all these other things, like why would he let that happen? Maybe there's something more to that. And it's like flipping through timelines back and forth. It's like you see that the first script says one thing and then the second time it says something else. Why the discrepancies.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, that's a really good point. I think that the coninuity errs are put there on purpose, because, like you said, there's no reason that a perfectionist and a master filmmaker like Stanley Kubrick would let so many of these slide. I mean, he has a whole team working behind him. Like if it missed, if it got past Stanley Kubrick, how did it also get past all of these other people that are working under him. And no one has ever been able to answer that. And I believe that we do answer it subtly. We don't come out and write out and tell you the re and why there's so many connuity errors in the movie. It's something that you kind of have to put two and two together on your own and come to your own realization about it. But I'm gonna tell you here, is that Kubrick is subconsciously giving He's subconsciously putting all of these errors in the movie, not only between the objects disappearing and reappearing, and then entire sets being completely different when they walk out of one place and walk into another, it's a completely different background, and not only putting in a lot of symbolism within the movie, like setting up later on in the movie that happens in the beginning of the movie and in the end, which is another thing. Supposedly, if you run the Shining frontwards and backwards simultaneously and you put an overlay on it, everything like lines up perfectly, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Wait what so you take the movie, play it forward on want and backwards on the other it does what it like meets up in the center and like crosses over pretty much.
Speaker 5: It's like creepy. Yeah, yeah, it's wild. It's almost like a perfect movie on a lot of Like that would be the only way that something like that would happen is if you've created a perfect movie, because that's like in you know, martial arts, like they tell you, especially in like taekwondo, that you you haven't perfected the art until you can do the kadas and the forums backwards. So I don't know. But the the thing with the Shining and the reason that these continuity errors are there is to subconsciously plant this reality so that the audience starts questioning their own reality as Jack is starting to question his own reality. So as Jack is going into his delusions, the audience is also starting to question subconsciously what's going on with things disappearing and reappearing. And you can't really see a lot of these in the first run through, like you really got to be paying attention. So it's a subconscious thing that he's hitting the audience with with things just disappearing. Like in the beginning of the movie, there's a pin that just bounces around Almond's desk all over the place between shotsers and ashtray on Alma's desk that just jumps around the desk. It's incredible, but it's to give you that eeriness of what's going on here. Subconsciously. There's something within the Shining that is manipulating your subconscious mind into a very eerie and creepy feeling, not only with the imagery of the movie, but within the soundtrack as well. And we know how important sound is in a movie. It can make or break a movie, and it has all these creepy sounds and these creepy tones mixed with the imagery. I mean, I've had several people that has watched it and they've had really strange nightmares the next day, even watching our film. They'll watch it and then they'll they'll have weird, strange, creepy nightmares. I've had five interviews that I've done so far that have watched it so that they had really creepy dreams after that it was over, and I was like, well, that has everything to do with The Shining, because I've had that exact same thing happened to me while watching The Shining really late at night. I had one of the most horrific, nightmarish dreams that I had ever had after I'd watched The Shining late at night and went to sleep. So there's something with the image dream mixed with the subconscious continuity errors and the music of the film that is affecting the viewer's subconscious mind. And we talk about in the movie how The Shining is an experiment. Not only is Cubic writing a movie about an experiment, he's also rewriting the movie as the movie is being made, so it's like he's writing an experiment. He's also doing an experiment on the actors in the way that he treats Shelley Duvall within the movie, which is very reminiscent of what someone would do in a form of MK ultra. Then it's an experiment on the audience that is also watching it, So it's a triple whammy.
Speaker 3: So and that's something I haven't done since I did see the documentaries. Rewatch the movie with you know, new eyes to see if you will. Could The Shining be a sort of initiatory movie? And I'm wondering how many secret government programs have shown this movie to potential candidates to see how what effect it has on them. And I mean, this makes me think of like the Netflix movie with like the Obamas directing it, where it had like this weird sort of I think it was like a special soundtrack with like certain frequencies on it and all.
Speaker 5: Love frequencies, extremely low frequencies.
Speaker 3: That and then the the subtle imagery of the shirts, you know, the messages on their shirts and stuff like that, like all this other stuff. It's and you that that brings up a good point where I didn't notice that where everything is jumping around and it's like the movie Cattleake that we did the episode on where it makes you question your own self and like you're more confused and disoriented by the end of it than you were at the beginning, right. Directed by Shama Lama Ding Dong, which is a guy who or you know, executive producer, you know that guy who is obviously deep into this sort of stuff. I mean, i'd put him right along the lines of like a Kubrick esque you know, in his movies sort of thing where he's like in that line of like s not a cult, but I'd be interested to see what kind of ideologies Kubrick. How do we know what, like what sort of stuff he was into, because he was obviously into some stuff Like I learned recently that how is actually IBM, but the letters are shifted right, So ha, L is IBM but the letters are shifted over and that's Kubrick, right. Yeah, So again he's in the know about something. He couldn't come out straight up and say like hey, AI is gonna take over ya Elon Musk talking about making AI generated video games to make video games great again, like all this sort of crazy stuff. But he was deep into this sort of stuff. And then the fact that he was being recommended in these I'm gonna call a cult secret government circles, right because that's what they were, like the cabal or whatever you want to call them. Like, hey, Kubrick is very promising, you know when it comes very promising when it comes to what, like what are you talking about? Like what what are you guys looking for? That's the perfect candidate to control people through movies. And I'm interested to see how many other famous murders because right the shining is allegedly you guys present the idea about creating this person to like write a mind controlled murderer if you will, like to murder your family and the Catcher and the Rye connection, how many other famous murderers are also connected to that book? And maybe that book itself holding a sort of key to unlock that in these people subconscious or whatever it is to trigger that said response of like going out and becoming this I don't want to call him like a sleeper cell, but like almost like a sleeper cell like mancharan candidate type of thing where it's like I gotta go and do you know whatever, like h hit him art choke, like the Monculous, Like imagine how many people I've like started up with like Homunculus. They're listening to the one on one podcast and like Homunculous drops for the thirty third time in that episode. They're just like I gotta go out and do whatever, you know?
Speaker 5: Season up.
Speaker 3: How many other famous murders have been linked to the Catcher and the Rye any like I'm thinking of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, Dave McGowan did an entire book called Program to Kill, which we bring up in our documentary as well. Jay was good friends with Dave McGowan, knew him well, and he wrote an entire book on this and he pretty much lays out the facts that a majority, if not all, of these serial killers were MK ultra type assassins, and.
Speaker 3: That's why they would go out and last so long, like Dahmer and all these other guys, and that's why they prop them up in the limelight. There's like thirty thousand documentaries on Dahmer or Ted Bundy or any of these other guys. That's why they went on for so long, because like you see their story, you go, how did they catch that guy? Like, why didn't they they catch that guy sooner? It's like, well, maybe the people in the background were onto it, pulling the strings behind the scenes, seeing how it would play out, watching from the shadows.
Speaker 5: And they probably knew that they could get away with it. Just like we talked about in our documentary how all these famous bands in the sixties all have military connections. Their fathers are military admirals and generals. Jim Morrison, everyone's familiar with. Jim Morrison's dad was responsible for the Gulf of Talking false flag event. He was a naval commander, which was pretty much started the Vietnam War, and what did start the Vietnam War that false flag event, but he was in charge of that. And that makes sense because Jim Morrison was just kind of doing whatever he wanted to do. He was just out, you know, getting into whatever you want. As soon as he was in prison, he was immediately let out, you know, and he knew that he could basically do whatever he wanted to do because his dad was this high up naval commander. And the same with you know, sort of like with Charles Manson as well. Charles Manson, every time he was in jail or incarls incarcerated or in a mental hospital, he was almost immediately let out too. And there's so much evidence that the CIA just pretty much gave Charles Manson the LSD for his group of people. And then when you look at the other military connections and Sharon Tates dad Sharon Tates dad was a high ranking military officer. They're literally everywhere, and it's and it's like, you know, you come to the realization that you know, it doesn't matter how good you are at any given thing, Like you can be the best freaking singer in the world, doesn't matter, you can be the best guitar player in the world, doesn't matter if your dad is an electrician or if he's a plumber, or if he works at a freaking if he's a garbage truck driver. You're not going to get anywhere because you're not a part of the club. You're not a part of the crew. Now and things have changed a little bit now in this day and age, because it's a digital type of age and anyone can can you know, make a halfway decent income off of doing things online. But definitely back then, you were not going to be famous in any way, shape or form. If your family was not a part of this grew if your family was not a part of this club of people, then you weren't ever going to make it. And that's a really big realization that I had when I was making the movie. I was like, holy shit, this is the reason this is what it is. It's just a group of people. And it makes sense that they would want to put their own in these positions of power because they know that they're going to go along with the program, right, that they're not going to go so far outside of the lines. Because if you get somebody that's not a part of this group, that's a wild card, dude, And you don't want a wild card. You want to know exactly what they're going to do, how they're going to do it, and that they're going to go along with whatever it is you want them to do. And that's why they get the kids of high ranking military peace and there's somebody that's in their family that is a military officer, commander. I mean, Bob Marley's dad was a British naval commander.
Speaker 3: And and it's people who have these entire cultural shifts, right, cultural movements, right. And I've said this before, and even Fritz Springmyer talks about it in his book. He talks about it, obviously in a different sort of way, but that it's these people who condition even their own children, and they do horrific things to their own children to introduce them to the Illuminati or whatever. And maybe he's talking about all these people in these groups and shrouding it, and maybe he's referring to the government or to any three later agency like use your imagination, but the concept of like offering up like your own homunculus for the experimentation, Like, hey, I raised this myself. Here, let's keep it in the family. We know that they do that. They keep everything in the family, So why don't we offer up one of our own to partake in this special program We're gonna benefit, you know, in all these different ways. And who knows if that's even their kids to begin with, right, Like who knows that that's even their their original children or whatever? Like this is the cover story that they present to us.
Speaker 5: So and we know how many people did Angelina Jolie adopted. She adopted like then kids something like that from like Haiti or something. I don't even know where they're from. She adopted like a lot of different kids. Yeah, right, we don't even know if they're really their kids. I mean, I don't think they.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 5: They have six, Okay, sure, so she adopted three. I don't think that the theory and speculation, I don't think that Michael Jackson's kids were his.
Speaker 3: Kids well, and and you know, bringing in Kubrick to this, like we don't know who his dad was, right, Like that's the whole thing, Like we don't know who his dad was, if he had connections to.
Speaker 5: Well, we don't know who Jack Nicholson's dad is. Oh Jack, Yeah, we don't know who Jack Nicholson's dad is. And his his mom, his mom doesn't even know who his dad is. So he was kind of just like born in like limbo. And then he was a part of this Laurel Canyon movie scene as well. He was in you know, all of these big bands and all these musicians in Hollywood is like all like lived up in Laurel Canyon. Then on top of the Laurel Canyon there was this hotel called Lookout Mountain Hotel, and then that hotel burnt down, and then the military and the Air Force came in and built a secret UH movie studio and Air Force base on the exact spot where the Lookout Mountain Hotel was. And the Lookout Mountain Hotel looked very similar to UH Stanley Kubrick's Overlook Hotel. And then at the end of the sequel to The Shining, which was Doctor's Sleep, which was directed by Fred's Springmeyer the Overlook Burns of the Ground.
Speaker 3: Of course. And there's also a Beatle connection in there, because a lot of these celebrities, a lot of these musicians, they kind of sort of go through this metamorphosis. And I've been listening to the Beatles lately, and the Beatles after Drugs is a whole different vibe. It's a whole different like dimension of music. And imagine that in the time that it came out, like they were so ahead of their time. But right, Jim Morrison and all these other guys right there live get a load of this. You can get an Apache pizza and decide for cheaper than just the pizza. That's basic mats like common sense. Some might say that's a no brainer.
Speaker 10: The no brainer deal from Apache Pizza and any side just forteen ninety nine or make it large for another two euro TC and C supply.
Speaker 4: We love the extra Apache pizza.
Speaker 1: Every business needs leaders, those with the vision to see where their business is going, those who make big decisions when they matter most. At ESB's Smart Energy Services, we work with business leaders every day because we lead the way in delivering clean energy solutions.
Speaker 3: At scale.
Speaker 1: So whether you want to reduce your energy costs or reach your sustainability goals, we can lead your business to a clean energy future. Find out more at ESB dot ie forward slash Smart Energy.
Speaker 11: Every year thousands of people go to their very first concert. Our boosted signal at large events means they can always call a taxi to get home.
Speaker 9: Mom, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was grand.
Speaker 5: Do you think you could pick me up?
Speaker 11: Every connection cants, which is why Ireland can count on our netw work votaphone together we can.
Speaker 4: Subject to coverage availability limitations in terms ofpply see votaphone dot i e Forward Slash terms.
Speaker 3: I just want to remind everyone make sure to check out the show on Patreon, Patreon dot com slash the jan on one podcast. I constantly get emails. Oh only one episode a week. Yeah, one episode a week for the public, but for as little as five bucks a month, you can get up to two, sometimes three, sometimes one episode per day on the Patreon as well as on the YouTube channel as a member for as little as five dollars. And there's also on the Patreon over two hundred and fifty episodes only found on there. There's an extensive backlog of episodes, so check that out if for those interested. For those asking, make sure to follow the show on YouTube Juanahuan Podcast also Wanawuan Media. I am going live every Tuesday on there streaming. I also go live on Twitch dot tv, slash one Onjue podcast, So make sure to check me out on there Tuesday's at six pm Eastern and make sure to get your copy of the Occult to Monday Homunculus Owner's Manual All that Good Stuff at tj ojp dot com. Can pick up your copies there or go over to the cofi. I'm on Facebook, Twitch, kick Rumble all that good stuff you know where to find it and enjoy this episode. They started experimenting with drugs and we saw how they spiral out of control and didn't Jim Morrison wasn't he killed? Jim Morrison?
Speaker 5: He was. Jim Morrison supposedly died of a drug overdose in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: And he drowned or no? Was that the ritual?
Speaker 5: M sure if the I don't think that the drownding was the calls of death.
Speaker 3: Found dead in the bathtub of the apartment at approximately six say him by Curson. He was twenty seven years old. The official cause of death was listed as heart failure, although no autopsy was performed as it was not required by French law. So he was actually born in Melbourne, Florida and he died in Paris, France, which we.
Speaker 5: Show a clip of him doing an interview for a commercial for the University of Florida where he's super cut and he's like he has his hair all done up, like everything's good, he's shaven, and then like a couple of years later, he's a completely different person.
Speaker 3: Because he was an actor. I was like, how you guys are saying all these people are actors and they're playing their role, so how much of it is authentic and how much of it is is not right? And then it makes me think about Kubrick, Like, you know, a part of me goes, was he this crazy mastermind? Or are we giving him more credit than credit is due. There's still a part of me that goes, he might be faking gay, you know, like there's a little bit of that in there where it's like, how you know how much of it actually checks out?
Speaker 5: Well, I have a whole slide of things here that I can show you that is uh checks out. But here's the Beatles connect. I don't have it up on slides, but you know if you can kind of see it on my phone there. But the top picture is the Abbey Road the of the Beatles album, and then the bottom picture is of the Shining Whenever Olmen is giving the tour to uh Windy and Danny, and that's Bill Watson in behind them. So that's a pretty much identical shot their their legs are all lined up in the exact same way with each of them. But yeah, let's go through these these slides real quick, because this is a lot. I got a lot of stuff in here that isn't even in the movie that I can show you real quick.
Speaker 3: Because Whitney Houston also died in a in a bathtub.
Speaker 5: I believe, Yes, yes she did.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, I'm gonna do I not have it a oh there it is okay for some reason, when I hit the share screening does that thing. But also people might be mad at me for this one, because I've gotten some arguments about this with people. But Tupac he was also an actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah I think he was gay too.
Speaker 5: Yep, but don't say that to the wrong person. Or they will freaking uh threaten you and threaten to ruin your career. That's what happened to me.
Speaker 3: I've been doing Gangster. It's okay, I mean, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Just type it in the YouTube. Just type in Tupac gay and that's all you gotta do. That's all you gotta do. And watch the inter you and that's it. Okay. So the clockwork shining, So this is one of the ones that I seen that's also in the trailer. This is one that no one else had ever seen before until I had spotted it within the movie. And really this is a screenshot. Yes, absolutely, I was the first person to see this. And when and if anyone tells you that they saw it first, they're absolutely lying. I did a show with Jay Widener on this like two years ago, and I brought this out to everybody then, So if they they're definitely mistaken. So whenever Jack is sitting at the bar and Lloyd serves in the alcohol the second time that they're in the gold room, this lady right here, she walks in behind Jack and she's actually the lady that bumps into Grady right here that makes him spilled the alcohol on Jack. And right here at the bottom, it looks like she has a bloody handprint on the lower half of her dress. And some people have argued with me that this isn't really a handprint, that it's set up as a part of the dress. But regardless if it's baked into the dress or if it's a real handprint that someone put on there, it still looks like a bloody handprint. And this really resembles another movie, and another really famous movie, which is cast Away with Tom Hanks in two thousand. That same type of handprint is on Wilson the volleyball. It's almost identical, well in the same shape as that handprint. So people were saying, oh, well, this is not a handprint because it only has four fingers. Well, whenever Tom Hanks cut his hand while he was trying to start a fire and cast Away, there's a four fingered handprint on the volleyball, so it can be four fingers.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: Those paintings that look nearly similar to the that thing there.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. And one of the first continuity airs within the Shining is in the establishing shot of the overlook. There's not a hedgemes in behind the Hotel, but later on there is a hedge means, and I mean, people can argue with that all they want and say, well, I mean, it's one factual that the establishing shots of the overlook within Stanley Kubrick's The Shining was filmed that Timberline Lodge, and the Timberline Lodge doesn't have a maze behind it. Neither does the Stanley Hotel. Neither one of those hotels have hedgemeses behind them. But that's besides the point. It's still a continuity are within the movie because it's established that there's a maazing behind the hotel, but there's not. This one is interesting. It has cool laid on top of the refrigerator that's in the apartment and Jack and Wendy's apartment in Boulder, which may be symbolically referencing the Jim Jones massacre that happened during the shooting of this movie. That is just one hundred percent speculation. We don't know. I mean, it could just be randomly put kool aid in there, who knows. But Cubrick wanted to put props and real things in the background. He didn't want them to be like all the food and all the stuff that's in the storage room is like all real food. It's not like prop food, like it's all real stuff because he wanted everything to be super realistic. This is when one of the one of the ones that people have pointed out for a really long time, but it's also in our movie, just to get an establishing idea of the connuity errors within the shining, which is Dopey the Dwarf disappearing on Danny's door. In the first shot when Danny is in the bathroom, there's a sticker Dopey the Dwarf there, and then when the doctor comes to visit scans over here at this bottom screenshot, a Dopey the Dwarf of the Southern Dwarfs is missing off the door. This one's really interesting. This one is whenever Hollerin is giving Windy and Danny a tour of the kitchen area. This is the entrance into the storage room. There's a light switch up here to the left, and then whenever Windy is carrying Jack's body into the storage room later on in the movie, the light switch is gone and this is obviously the same set. If I were to bring this image down a little bit, it would still say a chef's office right there. You can see a chef's office in this bottom photo and has the ending of chefs there in office in the top photo. Another one is light switches appearing. So whenever Jack goes into almonds office for the first time for the interview, there's no light switch underneath the painting entrance into Almend's office. But whenever Jack goes into Almend's office later on in the movie to destroy the radio to prevent Danny and Wendy from calling the police to alert them to come up to the hotel, there's a light switch that has appeared underneath the photo. This one's really interesting. I already previously talked about it. Whenever Wendy just a cigarette, dude, Holy crap, this cigarette is burning for a minute.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 5: But in the beginning of the movie, Whendy says that Jack has been sober for five months after he injured Danny's arm, And then when Jack is explaining the story to Lloyd the bartender here later on in the movie, he says, there was three years.
Speaker 3: Ago, isn't that maybe like hinting at that she might have been like in a trance or something and just let it burn right for a while before she took a drag of it or something. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was just she says that it was one of those it's an English cigarette that would just do that, like unless you like actually asked it, then it's not going to fall off until it's like almost all the way down. This is another famous one that people have pointed out. Before the chair behind Jack disappears Whendy comes to talk to him in the main lobby of the hotel while he's writing his novel, which it turns out he's not really writing a novel, he's just writing the same sentence over and over again, all working no play makes Jack a doll boy, which is a psychic driving technique. And the chair behind him is in the first shot and then it cuts the windy and then it's gone and the next shot and then it cuts back to windy and then it's reappeared.
Speaker 3: That one's kind of obvious, like if you didn't catch that while watching the movie back or something that that to me proves I think this is intentional because this shot, in particular, it's right there. The fact that it's not there in the second you know, half of it It's like, come on, who who couldn't have missed that? This how you're saying, this whole team of people working behind him and they miss that thing. It's like a chair with the whole table next to it. What the hell is that?
Speaker 5: I know? I know it's so wild. That one's that one's super wild. And then this one is when in the beginning another movie, in the first ten minutes, Olmen is mentioning to Jack the amount of time that needs to be that they're going to be spinning up here at the hotel, and that their winter season runs for seven months. But then Jack says, five months of peace is just what I want. So that one's a wild one. Connuitier within the dialogue of the characters, this is one that Jay Widner has pointed out previously, which is a sexual in the window. Whenever Jack goes in to meet Almond for the first time and they shake hands, there's a paper tray, a black paper tray on the desk that makes it look like Almond has an erection. And another one is the teddy bear in the background that has a firetruck and the latter is sticking up out of the teddy bear that makes it look like the Teddy Bear also has an erection, and there's a lot of what seems like sexual at tension between Jack and Danny throughout the movie. There's another thing that wasn't mentioned in our movie, but that other people have pointed out that whenever Jack is in the lobby of the hotel, when Windy and Danny show up and Bill Watson and Ollman go to meet Jack to get his bags, he's reading a Playgirl magazine. And we know Playgirl magazine is for gay men, and because there's nothing but dudes in there. And yeah, and also another thing that Jay has brought up before is that all of the luggage that they have that they bring into the hotel isn't really possible to fit in the back of a Volkswagen Beetle.
Speaker 3: And one interesting thing that I'm looking at here because I just I just learned this because I know you guys talk about the Stephen King connection, but the story is actually by Stephen King, and then it was directed by Kubrick. And what's interesting about these characters that Jack Torrence is played by Jack Nicholson, Danny is played by Danny Lloyd, and then obviously Shelley is Wendy. But the fact that they're using characters with the same name as the characters in the movie right that, that to me is kind of odd and it reminds me of the recent movie that Nick Cage did when he played a version of Nick Cage, but it was spelt differently, so it wasn't Nick Cage, Nicholas Cage's the actual person, but Nick Cage. I think it was Nick. He was playing that character in the movie. So it was like a weird like stacking sort of thing. I don't know what they're trying to get, you know, do with that, but I just find that interesting. Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Another one that does that is The Office. Pretty much all the people that are in the TV show of The Office first names are really the first names of the characters that they play. Yeah, besides like Steve Carell and Michael in the Office, but everybody else's names are the same. Like Oscar, he plays a gay character in the Office. He's actually gay in real life. What they did is they just took these like people's real lives and then just like exaggerated them and the TV show. Yeah, pretty much. But this photo is really interesting because right beside the Teddy bear is the baseball bat that Wendy goes and picks up, which in the next scene when she goes downstairs, is the baseball bat that she strikes Jack with. And I didn't realize that until I went and made the screenshots of these of these photos to give an illustration of all the connuity eras in the training. But right next to the teddy bear is where Wendy grabs baseball bat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, hey, look here, right.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. And this one is another really interesting one that falls in line with our analysis of the movie, which is qbic basically symbolizing that like subconsciously implanting a scene that is going to happen later on from the beginning that plays out in the very end. So in the beginning of the movie, when doctor comes to visit Danny, he's laying on a teddy bear. And then later on, as Windy as you know, basically succumbed to the trauma that has been inflicted upon her by Jack trying to kill her with an ax, she walks upstairs and sees this guy in a furry bear costume, and this gentleman looks like they're in the middle of a sexual act and this scene no one has ever been able to explain. But if you watch our movie, you'll understand what this scene actually is. But you'll have to put two and two together. But I'll give you guys a hint and say that these people are not ghosts. They're actors. They are LARPing this scenario up at the overlook, and these people are This guy in the bear costume is.
Speaker 6: A part of the larp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two bears, one gay, right type of thing. So the one other interesting thing about Danny is that the imaginary friend that he has in his finger, I've heard it called the homunculus before you ever heard that.
Speaker 5: Well, he talks to him with his finger, but he mentions to the doctor that his imaginary friend is in his throat. Whoa, And the doctor says, well, can I I see him? And then Danny responds by saying, no, he's not, he's not here right now or whatever. But the imaginary friend is supposedly in his throat from what he explains. From what he explains, Uh, you know, I don't want to just don't watch us super late A dude, that's all that's all you gotta do. Uh. Then we have tang in the background that other people have pointed out in before, which Tang was a big you know, drink for astronauts in the Apollo program. That's uh super popular because for some reason they couldn't drink the water, so they had to put something like the water was super nasty or something due to the altitude or whatever it is that they said, and so they would bring Tang on these missions to mix with the water so they could drink the water. This one's a really interesting one that whenever Danny first sees room two thirty seven and he stops on his big wheel tricycle, there's a door to the right of him that's a cirtcoad right here that is closed, but then in the next shot it's open.
Speaker 3: The doors are perception and I think that's the scene right there where I've seen people connected the toy story, which obviously has Tom Hanks in it. Do you ever see that that conspiracy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have that in a couple of slides, I think in two slides down.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: This one is another one that a lot of people have pointed out. The Karpas switching pattern. So when before Danny stands up to go into room two thirty seven. Later on in the movie, he has the Apollo eleven shirt on, but there's a continuity error here, and a lot of people said that he just switched squares or turned around in the square, but it's still an error because in the first shot the carpet is an open facing hexagonal pattern, and then in the next shot it's a closed facing hexagonal pattern, and then of course the Apollo eleven symbolism. Jay Wiener talked about this in his previous to Kubrick's Odyssey movies, where he posturized that the shining is Kubrick's confession to faking the moon landing. Danny has the Apollo eleven shirt on. He stands up from the hexagonal pattern, which looks like the the launch pad from the Apollo eleven rocket. He goes in the room to thirty seven. At that time, people thought that the moon was two hundred and thirty seven thousand miles away from the Earth. Here is a toy story connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty that is pretty bizarre. Was it the same company that released that? So you got Warner Bros.
Speaker 5: Who really Disney Pixar.
Speaker 3: Pixar, Yeah, so distribute what Walt Disney Studio's motion Pictures.
Speaker 5: But the director of Tours Story was a really big fan of Stanley Cubrek. And but it just so happens that Buzz like you're in this movie discovers that he's not a real astronaut, that he's a fake.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of these movies that they make, bro, they are talking to each other, right, and in some really expensive way of like hey, we're onto you. And I feel like they send a lot of messages through the movies that they make to other and by other people and by they and them. I'm talking about like these secret groups, right, these people that we always talk about with be lizard people or a monkeylus or whatever. Like they're talking to each other. And I believe that there's different factions and they all have a different amount of power, but they all rule their own kind of sort of domains. And I think that they send a lot of messages and things through the use of these movies, and that's why they're so important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would definitely agree with that. The guy that directed Toy Story was also the guy that financed the the other really big shining documentary that also had Jay Winder in in, which was the producer of this documentary called Room two thirty seven, so he he financed that movie as well, so he was a really big, huge fan and it said. People have theorized that that guy actually has the original ending to the shin that Cubriic cut out, but that's just been rumor and speculation. I don't think that anybody has it because Cubic got rid and destroyed all the outtakes, any of the extra footage that's not a part of the movie, any of the footage that he cut out, he just destroyed it. He got rid of it. So I think that that's just a rumor that this guy that made Toy Story has the original ending to the Shining because it's one of the most infamous pieces of lost media and history of lost media. This was really interesting, which I think connects to the moon Landing as well. There's TVs within the Shining that are shown to not be plugged into anything, which is perfect for not only MK Ultra, but also the faking of the moon landing in the fact that if the moon landing was faked by Stanley Kubrick, then the footage would have been previously made footage and it wouldn't have been live like people were led to believe in nineteen sixty nine, So it makes sense that he would symbolically be representing that there's really nothing on the TV. It's playing without anything being plugged in. That's just my personal that's right, a dad. And this one is another really interesting one, which is a continuity error between the dialogue of the characters, which is when Almon is when Jack is in Almand's office getting the interview for the role that being the caretaker up at the overlook, Almen says that Charles Grady was the former caretaker of the hotel and that he murdered his family up there. But when Jack meets Grady in the bathroom at the party the second time, he refers to himself as Delbert Grady.
Speaker 3: So a completely different character.
Speaker 5: Well I think that, I mean that's what people have had theories on what that what that is and says that they're two different people and all that, but they all have the same background story that they murdered their entire family, So I in relation.
Speaker 3: To almost like it's happened before and he's just another test subject. And that's why I'm saying that, like this facility that they're using, maybe perhaps it's a real facility where they go and they test this sort of stuff on people to see what their what their reactions are. Have there ever? Has there ever been a remastered version of The Shining? Do you know there is?
Speaker 5: It's been released on Blu ray and stuff like and you can watch. I think, well, HBO had it on their streaming service for Halloween. I don't know if it's still on there, but I think that you can get it in four K on like Blu Ray or on something like that.
Speaker 3: I check to see if it's the same or not they changed anything up, because you know that they do that now with like music. I remember one of the first people that I knew that was switching up music post releasing is like Kanye West, which Kanye West is also tied into a lot of Mike Ultra stuff. I mean, he's been in the limelight. And the one clip that freaked me out from the documentary, which I'd never seen before, was the Britney Spears one Dude where she's like kind of sort of spassing out and like talking to herself and like he ew, you know, like I'm like whoa Like that was an interview on like a famous show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like two thousand and four interview where she just like trips.
Speaker 3: Out like glitch is out. That that was bizarre.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot of people have forgotten about that because there's been so many of them that's happened after that, Like Katy Perry had to freak out in an interview like that. CARDI b All of them have had like, well not all of them, but several of them after Britney Spears had her her kind of moutdown, have had those types of things happened to them as well. So it's kind of been overshadowed, and I think Britney Spears is one of the first ones. And what's really interesting, dude, is like after this movie released, I had a girl that I know that I've met before reach out to me and message me and tell me that after she had watched my movie and the Britney Spears part came up, she was a Britney Spears body double. What she was a Britney Spears for several of Britney Spears's music videos.
Speaker 3: I mean, I believe it that they have bodies. I've said this before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And she sent me like the photos of her being the being in Britney Spears's music video for Womanizer. I was like, well, would you be able to like spot and tell me where, uh like, what parts are like you in this music video? And she was like, yeah, I would definitely be able to tell you because I'm a little bit tinier than Britney Spears and my neck is longer. And I'd met her several times, like I'd met this lady several times, a couple of times actually, and I was like, okay, well, don't tell me which one is you and which one isn't you. Let me watch the Womanizer video and see if I can spot it, because I never even this never even crossed my mind.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 5: I thought, you know, Britney Spears is Britney Spears, Like she's going to be doing all of her own stuff, but she not. None of these people, None of these people do all their their stuff. And I was watching it and I took those cues that she told me. She was like, I'm smaller and I have a longer neck than Britney Spears. In I watched it twice and then I screenshoted a couple of screenshots which I thought was her, and then I sent them to her and she says, yup, does me And then she sent me the pictures of her. Which was another really interesting thing that she told me was that the music video for Womanizer was shot inside of a Boeing hangar. What, Yeah, this wasn't I don't like a Hollywood's was that a Boeing hangar?
Speaker 3: What a weird thing to have on your resume? Like I was a body double for Britney Spears, right, wouldn't you like lead every conversation with that?
Speaker 5: That's what I said. I was like, have you talked to anybody about this before? And she was like, yeah, I've brought it up to a few people before on like interviews and stuff, but they just kind of like brush over. And I'm like, that is a huge deal, Like I don't know who would brush over that, Like that's that's wild? And why was it filmed out a freaking bowing hangar?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: And and that plays into like, right, because we always talk about celebrities having clones or whatever. Well, if a lot of infamous people throughout history, you know, they said to Saddam Hussein had a body double, Hitler had a body double. All these people throughout have had body doubles. Why wouldn't these assets of Hollywood that are worth millions and billions of dollars not have a sort of body double, right? And maybe that's what And it makes you think of like why Michael Jackson would do the stuff that he did, Maybe so they wouldn't be able to emulate him, right, Like like if you think about all the surgeries that he had done. Obviously was like from a burn, but he kept doing more and more stuff to him And you see a lot of the celebrities that do these weird modifications to their bodies of like a different chin. It's like, what if there's like another meaning to that, Like you can't copy me anymore. You can't put a body double in for me whenever you want now, like I'm going to control when I go when I don't go, right, Like if we look at it from a different perspective, that makes a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I asked her that question. I was like, well, in your scenario, like why did why did Britney Spears need body doubles? And she said, well, she needed body doubles for these music videos because there were there's like the shooting of these music videos are really they take up a lot of time. Like there's sometimes like go on for weeks and weeks and weeks, and sometimes you'll spend an entire day filming one scene. So why would you need Britney Spears there to pick up a freaking cherry that needs to be shot twenty times? Is going to take ten hours, yeah, to do it. So they hire these body doubles to come in, and I'm sure that there's a lot of other more nefarious reasons why they would do that as well, you know, showing up for certain events. I mean, if you didn't want to go, like send the freaking body double, Like they don't have to talk to anybody to do any kind of interviews, just show up and they look almost identical. Like she said that there were three, well, including her, there was another body double in the Womanizer video, so she wasn't the only one. There was another one there and also Britney Spears. So Britney Spears had two body doubles for the Womanizer music video. Interesting, Yeah, I thought that that was really wild. And she said that the Boeing Hangar is like that she was in. I think that was in two thousand and she told me the exact date when it was filmed. It was like in like two thousand and seven, two thousand and six. So whenever the when Ier video came out, she said that the Boeing hanger like outdoes any other Hollywood studio. And she said that she's been all of the Hollywood studios and.
Speaker 3: It just makes me think of Kubrick when they wouldn't let him see the plane. Is that a B fifty two bomber?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The military was like, absolutely not. And then his production designer got all these magazines excuse me, and got all these cutouts of this magazine and then redesigned the inside of a B fifty two to the best of their knowledge, and they got it almost perfectly correct. And then the military shows up on set and was like shocked by how correct they got the inside of the B fifty two. No civilian has ever been able to see the inside of it. And then they were like, oh, well, we gotta we got to invest how did they get this? They thought that Kubrick had some kind of insider that was leaking him the information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it makes you wonder what other countries can do with the same amount of information that they were.
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly who knows? Who knows? That's that was probably the exact point where they were like, oh well, we got to be more involved with these productions of movies. And we showed documents in the in the in our movie at Clockwork Shining. That shows the intelligence involvement in movies going back years, the Transformers movies, what was the other one? Die Another Day? Like a lot of these movies all had military and intelligence support and the people that funded it. And Qubriak's the credits to two thousand and one A Space Odyssey originally had all of these big aerospace company he like thinked Langley, Virginia Air Force, Intelligence, a lot of the government contractors, Yeah and essay, like all these people and then he cut him out out of the end of the movie because I'm sure that he He probably put them in there thinking that it was okay, and then some military personnel or high ranking military guy saw it at the end there I was like, hey, what are you doing, bro?
Speaker 3: Maybe he did it in control, Bro, like I'm gonna put it in here to see if I can get away with it. Obviously it got and that's all I'm saying, Like if he is revealing too much. And this movie is a sort of initiation process or like a tool used to initiate somebody. Why would they even let him release it in the first place? Or you know, the the other one that.
Speaker 5: I think that it's so well hidden in The Shining because if this was something that was like, why has no one put this together until now? Like? Why am I the person that has put this together? Well, I mean it's definitely went over the heads of a lot of people before me.
Speaker 3: And if you look at The Shining from the perspective of like Stephen King, and even Stephen King is kind of shady when it comes to a lot of things. Does he have any three later agency connections that you know of?
Speaker 5: I mean, what is this movie forty four years old and no one has come up with this this theory yet, So it's like it had to have gone over I mean, people have watched this movie a lot of times and they haven't come to this conclusion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And one of the first indicators of that is the Catcher in the Rye, which when we first meet Wendy and Danny in The Shining, Windy is reading the book by an intelligence officer named J. D. Salinger called Catcher in the Ryn. If you want to talk about initiations, that's what this book is really about. And Joe Otwell really breaks that down perfectly within our movie. He's basically an expert on this book and what the book actually really means. And I don't want to ruin that or spoil that, so you'll just you'll have to watch our documentary to get the full context of exactly what this book means. But several people have put together that this book is an MK ultra style mind control assassin trigger because it was found on the scene of two major assassinations that happened within a year of the release of The Shining. So how did cubric know to put this book in the movie?
Speaker 3: You know, the Ronald Reagan guy, he has a YouTube channel. You know, he's all right, he's out. Yeah, the what's the dude's name, Ronald Reagan Hinckley, Hinckley, Yeah, Hinckley. He's got a YouTube channel. Bro, he's got more subscribers than I do. So Hinckley YouTube channel, let's hear. Yeah, you can find him on there and he like plays guitar and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Wow, I didn't know that I didn't know that he'd been a lot out of prison.
Speaker 3: John Hinckley.
Speaker 5: Junior.
Speaker 3: So he's got forty one point two thousand subscribers and his last video was two months ago. I guess he's working on a new documentary, he says, John Hinckley talks about new documentary. Bro, it's him.
Speaker 5: He lives in Williamsburg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he's out. Bro, he's out, and he's he's doing this thing on YouTube. Bro.
Speaker 5: That's wild. Well that adds a whole other layer. Dude, we need to we need to get him on for the director's cut of the Clockwork Shining. Bro.
Speaker 3: Uh Oh. I don't know, man, he might be one of them.
Speaker 5: But that was found on the scene of the stempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. It was also found on the scene of the assassination of with Mark David Chapman and the John H. John Lennon murder. After Mark David Chapman had killed John Lennon, he said on the curb, opened up the book and started reading Catcher in the Right And in the court proceeding of the prosecution of Mark David Chapman, he stood up and asked his defense. He said, if you want to know why I did it, all you got to do is read the book Catcher in the Rye. And then later on a psychiatrist went to visit Mark David Chaiptman in prison a couple of years later, which that is this quote is in this book that I have called the one hundred Most Infamous Criminals. It said that whenever the therapist, the psychiatrist went to visit Mark David Chapman in prison, he was still a couple of years later, he was still reading Catcher in the Rye. So it's been identified as a mind control Mantorian style candidate trigger. And Jock is a writer within the movie The Shining and uh, it's a high it's it's probably it's his book that when he's reading, let me get to the next.
Speaker 3: So it makes you wonder what they're seeing after they've been put through whatever process that they're put through, where the book takes on a whole different meaning to them, right because he says, read that book and you'll find all the answers you'll need as to why that's wild, dude, super wild.
Speaker 5: And then later on Jack is doing a psychic driving. He's basically being programmed to commit murder. Within the movie, he's writing the same sentence over and over and over again. And then you have sir Han Sirhan, which killed and murdered RFK in nineteen sixty eight, and the exact same thing was happening to Sir Hans sir Haan his notebook was discovered after the assassination. He was just writing out RFK must die, RFK ust die over and over and over again, which is a psyche driving technique. So Jack within the Shining is doing exactly what Sir Hans Sirhan was doing before he murdered RFK. Jack is doing his own version of that within the Shining. And when Wendy comes in and finds out that he's not actually writing a novel anymore, he's just writing the same sentence over and over again, Jack becomes triggered and tries to kill Wendy. He wants to do violence. This is another really interesting continuity error within the Shining, which is when Jack is going after Windy in their apartment upstairs, he breaks He only breaks down one panel of the door, which is the right hand side panel of the door. He smashes in with an axe and he put his face through the door panel and says the famous line here is Johnny. Well, whenever Hollerin pulls up in the snowmobile after he had received the telepathic communications from Danny that something was wrong up at the overlook, he gets in the snowmobile. He flies in from Florida, which is another really strange thing because it's supposed to have been a really heavy snowstorm that was coming down during this very time, But yet when he's on the plane it's all sunny skies. He's somehow able to get a flight whenever the newscaster said that all flights were canceled. He just pour your wormhold right into Colorado, right into the overlook. But he gets whenever Jack hears the snowmobile the snow cat coming up the mountain to the hotel, and Jack turns around, both panels of the door have been destroyed. When we only seen him knock out one panel. This is a really obvious one that I didn't know. I don't even know how people hasn't even really seen this one. This one's so ridiculously obvious. So whenever Howard is giving Wendy and Danny a tour of the overlook, this is the freezer room right here. So when he goes to open the freezer room, look where the handle is. The handle is on the right side of the door. So they walk into the freezer room. And then when they walk out of the freezer room, this is the shot of them walking out exiting the freezer room. The handle is on the opposite side of the door and the background is completely different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't know about that one, dude, Like, what can you even say like that? That's what I'm saying. It's got to be intentional as to what he was trying to get at.
Speaker 5: Intentional. I mean, this is a completely different set, dude, It completely ever set. I mean the first photo before they go into the freezer room, it looks like they're right outside of the kitchen. This is the kitchen area. That's the stove right there, and this is the top of the fan of the stove, and there's a chalkboard in behind him. There's a table rolling table here that has plates on it and like looks like cups and holders and shit. And then then when they exit, none of that's there. It's all gone, and there's it's an exit. There's a two double doors there, there's a fire alarm on the right hand side door. The chalkboard is gone. It's a completely different set, but it's all in the same scene.
Speaker 3: That's why it's a clockwork or well, you put the clockwork shigme, but the clockwork shining right. It's all about the manipulation of time, dilation of time. They're they're traveling through time throughout this entire movie.
Speaker 5: Bro time travel dude. This is another one that's really interesting. So whenever Jack goes into the breakdown the once he breaks down the first door, which is the entrance into their apartment that they're staying at for the winner, and he's going toward the other door to break it down to put us out there and say, here's Johnny. When Windy and Danny first goes into the bathroom, the light on the table has a crooked lamp shade, and then when Jack walks in just a few seconds later, the lamp shade is straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they fixed it. They opened the door real quick and just fixed it and then put it back.
Speaker 7: Wild.
Speaker 5: Um, this one, this one's the banger. This is a big daddy. So the first time that anything strange happens at the overlook. Well, really anything strange happens in the entire movie is whenever Danny sees the twins in the game's room and then the back in corner, there's a poster on the wall that says the word monarch underneath and here have it enlarged here monarch, and people have it wasn't the first person to see this poster, but I'm the first person to get the meaning correct. People have said that this is the posters of a ski guy's skiing, which resembles like a minotaur and that cubic hash, you know, minotaur symbolism throughout all of his movies, which kind of does make He does do that. It's called the cubic stare. Alex from the Clockwork Orange does that cubic stare. Jack does the cubic stare whenever he's looking out the window at Windy and Danny within the Shining Cure. Does that mean you can google it really quickly. It's also in full full metal jacket. It's just when they're doing that whenever. You know, Jack does it a couple of times throughout the Shininess where they're kind of like looking down in their eyes or like like looking up and then the it's dubbed as the Kubrick's there. But none of them have ever mentioned the word underneath the poster, which is the most important part of the entire poster, which says Monarch and relates to Monarch mk Ultra. Cubert could have put anything in the background of the shot. It could have been whatever he wanted it to be, but no, he's got a poster back there that says Monarch, and no one has ever commented on that actual name. They study the the what's in the poster and they don't say what monarch actually means, and it's Monarch mk Ultra mind Control. And we have Kathy O'Brien in our movie, which is a Monarch MK Ultra mind Control survivor, and she gives her testimony in Our Home of the abuse and the everything that she went through within the mk Ultra Monarch program.
Speaker 3: The Minotaur connection is a really interesting one because I've talked about it. It's linked back to essentially the Labyrinth, right, and you talked about the Labyrinth that or the maze at the beginning, that's there one second and not there the next. Well, the Minotaur story in mythology is about again trapping the I believe the Minotaur and it's linked I've talked about it before where it's linked to the word talisman and essentially about the talismato, which are essentially to manipulate reality. So I'm gonna go with my interpretation of the shining and the clockwork shining that it's all about different realities. Bro, I'm gonna go with that one. They were traveling through space and time.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, it can't be that, bro, because.
Speaker 3: Space and time speaking, gig.
Speaker 5: Space isn't even real. Dude, what are you talking about? Dude? You gotta watch. Gotta watch.
Speaker 4: Is fake and ge there you go.
Speaker 5: Hell yes, and absolutely, dude, no one can argue with it. Dude, there's one hundred infallible.
Speaker 3: Fake.
Speaker 5: But you should watch From. I know I'm the show From.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm gonna do it. I talked to my friend Emily Moyer about it. She's gonna watch it too, So I told her that we needed if we do an episode on that, we have to have you on it because you're the one that told me about From.
Speaker 5: So they just wrapped up the third season, bro, and it's bro. I don't even want to bro. I just gotta watch it, dude. Just trust me, just just like you trust me by watching caw to Do cawdo Lake. Trust me and watch from dude one Hondo.
Speaker 3: To dude, We'll watch it from I promise to get.
Speaker 5: In on the from action. We got to keep this freaking series alive, bro, We got to keep it alive, dude. Okay, So this one people have brought up before that it's at the end of the movie when the picture on the wall fades to a shot of Jack Nicholson and at the bottom of the photo says July fourth, nineteen twenty one. When the photo fades from the far away shot to the close up shot, you can see right here there's a little tiny Hitler mustache. It's forming on Jack's face right where my cursor is, which then relates to what I found. No one has ever seen this before, and it's in our film. It's also in the trailer, which is the Nazi swastika imprinted into the wall in the background of the gold Room, which ties into you know, Project paper Clip and MK Ultra programs and the programs first starting in Nazi Germany experiments on twins. There's supposedly twins in the movie though they're not really actually twins, like it's so wild. Did the connections to all that with Joseph Mangela and the connection to the all the Nazi stuff. So that is the end of the presentation, and there's a lot more than I will probably be adding for future shows, but those are the big main ones, and a lot of those aren't even in the movie, so you're getting a special special taste.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, I love it. It's funny. One of the last shout out to Johnny one of the last comments on one of my YouTube videos is trust me Bro. You were like, trust me dude. Watch the from and trust me Bro. You know Cadillac and all that stuff. So definitely, I'll post the links down in the description. Everyone go check out the documentary. I enjoyed it. I'm not just saying that because because you're my friend writer. I legitimately enjoyed the documentary. I would tell you if it was garbage, but it was. It was really well done and I enjoyed it. And I'm gonna watch the movie again. I haven't seen it in years. I mean it's been years since I lastaw, So I'm gonna watch it and now I'm sure I saw the movie before I was even into like podcasting and all this weird stuff. But I'm gonna watch it from that perspective of like keeping an eye out for all these different discrepancies and Easter eggs if you will that you're put in there. So that and I'm gonna watch from We're gonna do an episode on that with Emily Moyer and yeah, dude, where can people find you? Bro? This is great?
Speaker 5: Thanks brother, thanks for having me on. Really appreciate its, love the conversation. Always fun being on the show with you. And yeah, let's do the from Let's do the from thing because I wanted to do it for each episode of this new season, but nobody that has a show like this is watching it, so I was like kind of bummed about it. But you'll be good In twenty twenty six, whenever the fourth season comes out, maybe we can do a show for each new episode. But you can find me on Rais by Giants on YouTube and and all podcast platforms on rock Fan and if you'd like to reach out personally, if you have any questions or if you just want to, you know, chat about the shining, I'm always up forward or any questions that you have. You can contact me on x Twitter Raised by Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by Giants pod and watch my documentary at Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime. Just type that bad Boy into the Amazon Prime Video app or click the link in the description because I think we're going to have a link in there. And thank you again, Juan really appreciated, and thanks everyone that has been that is watched and listened. And also if you watch the movie and you really like it and you've purchased it or rented it, I highly recommend purchasing it. It's just a few more dollars than renting it and it really helps us out more. But if you could leave and if you liked it, of course, if you could leave a rating and a review, it helps out on the on the Amazon Prime app and puts us more in the ranking. So thank you guys, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: One. Did you see my review of it? Yeah? Did you see it? Did it go through it?
Speaker 5: Uh? What did you put it under? What? What? What name did you put it under? Because sometimes like people don't have the they don't use their like a tag or they don't put their actual name in the thing, and sometimes Amazon doesn't let them and it says, uh, Amazon customer.
Speaker 3: It didn't let it didn't let me. It just I just did their review.
Speaker 5: Which which one were you? What? What was your header?
Speaker 3: I think it was like very fascinating deep dive into Stanley Kubrick or something like that. Something earlier.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 3: I left you. I left you a special little review there. Let me see what's up or not? I can't even see the reviews.
Speaker 5: Stunningly great documentary The Dead that was deep into a movie classic.
Speaker 3: No read our reviews, see of minds up yet.
Speaker 5: Broll brilliant much much watch documentary.
Speaker 3: No, it's not even up yet. That's gay.
Speaker 5: Well sometimes it takes like a uh for people that have submitted a review. It tells them that they gotta wait like like sometimes a week.
Speaker 3: Oh well, well you'll see it to go through. You'll know it's me, bro, You'll know.
Speaker 5: It's me, so okay, I'll definitely know.
Speaker 3: Make sure to check out the show on social media at the One on One Podcast, tjwww dot tj OJP dot com, Patreon dot com, slash the One on One Podcast, all that good stuff. Make sure to check out the documentary I'm gonna post send me the link bro that you want in the description for people to click directly to it. And you have Twitch dot tv Slash one on one podcast lab every Tuesday night. If you're into that sort of stuff and there's always everyone, make sure to have a good one, stay safe, love each other, and h give yours.
Speaker 1: This is an ad by Betterhelp. We always hear about the red flags to avoid in relationships, but it's just as important to focus on the green flags. If you're not quite sure what they look like. Therapy can help you identify those qualities so you can embody the green flag energy and find it in others. Better Help offers therapy one hundred percent online and sign up only takes a few minutes. Visit Betterhelp h e LP dot com slash new Direction to Day to get ten percent of your first month