Speaker 1: All right, well, yeah, we are live. Welcome to six year Agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Andrew, and I'm here to talk about what they won't. And today we have a special guest, Alana Friedland.
Speaker 1: She's a author.
Speaker 2: He's written about some great topics that I wouldn't call them great, but some serious and important topics that we've spoken about plenty on here as well. But she's got plenty of good research to give us some data and details about kind of the theories we speak about. So welcome on, Alana, and very excited to have you on. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me. I'm back and track. I went off from radio interviews for six months because I was writing my fifth book on this topic, geoengineering and synthetic Biology. So this is only the second show I've done since I took those six months off. I felt kind of sheepish about it. Actually felt like I was I should be up and Adam. But you know, when you're writing a book. I say this to people who say, oh, I write too well, you may write, but do you write books, because it's a whole other ballgame between a good paragraph or even a good essay or short story and writing an entire book, because you're basically the architect and the builder. So you know, I've put my time in and the anuscript has been submitted and now I'm sort of tidying up before the next project.
Speaker 1: Well that's amazing. Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, I could imagine that.
Speaker 2: You know, I've got a lot of research that I've kind of been gathering, and you know, eventually I'm want to write a book as well, and I can tell just like yesterday, actually I happen to outline the topics I want to go over, which ended up being so long, you know, because it all kind of delves into each other. It's so much, so I was like, well, how can I section this up? So it is a lot just the outlining and then of course, like as you said, the architecture of it, and then of course the actual writing of each detail.
Speaker 1: I mean, it could take a lot of a bandwidth.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you know, yes, and I highly recommend Andrew that you just write. I don't do outlines.
Speaker 1: I never.
Speaker 3: I consider that no offense, but I consider that a male a male approach to writing. What I do is I take the first thing that it is like front and center in my mind, and I throw some energy into that, write something up that usually will tumble something else. Then I go to that, and pretty soon I've got all these sections written, all these different sections, and it then the book begins to organize itself. And I really like that approach because it's more organic. It's not just out of your head, it's more out of the story itself. I highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've definitely I know what you talked about, and I'm definitely gonna I'll try that for sure. I haven't gotten into the writing process too hard yet, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You're pretty young, you know, Yes, you've got some miles to go to gather more and more and more. I mean, I've been at this just briefly. I'm a sixties person, you know. I came of age in the sixties when the street riots were going on and our three heroes of my generation were all murdered by the CIA. And you know, I've a lot of people have said, yeah, that was me when I was young, and I've grown up since then. Well, I guess I haven't grown up because I've just gone deeper and deeper and deeper into what I call the basement where the real story has been hidden and un tucked away, and bringing that out for people to understand. I think now I can honestly say you've probably noticed. It seems to me that all the conspiracy theories that's the CIA term that they came up with when Kennedy was killed, all the conspiracy theories are out in the open now. I mean I can't I can't think of any that I was talking about twenty thirty years ago that are still hidden. And now, I don't know, are they going to just still have to make up that same old story about conspiracy theory blah blah blah, or are they finally going to look at what that really is about about some people not being satisfied with the cover story and going digging on their own. I don't know, but it's it's really remarkable to me because I don't hear a lot about that anymore, And it seems that a lot of people even respect me now, whereas for years and years I was not respected at all. I was considered a conspiracy theorist and wasting my good talents on BS. And you know, I knew that it was not at all that, but you're pretty lonely when you set out and everybody's into consensus. It's the concer census that we have to be cautious of. It's not so much that I worry all that much about the CIA and their minions that are digging into all of our life, and you know, now they have the digital concept to take over our minds and our computers. It's more, don't be afraid of consensus and going against it because most people don't know much about this stuff. They want to just have a life, pay their mortgage, feed their kids, go to work, keep everything. I'll keep all the balls in the air, and they don't really want to know all that much to where you know, it could be dangerous, and there haven't been moments of danger for me. But I am so happy that in the sixties we had all that stuff happening and we all knewst the vanguard. Did we knew that that there were these were all psyops. They were we were having to experience one blow after another to our generation of pretty pretty creative people and people who didn't buy cheap. So you know, I'm very happy that I had that because it has held me in good stead. Now that I'm getting older and I'm writing books that I think will be exceedingly important in the future, particularly the ones you've asked about regarding geoengineering, because this is huge and most people have no idea, no idea how huge it is.
Speaker 2: It is, and you know, I want to get that's. Yeah, I want to ask you about that.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: I want to comment on the conspiracies becoming mainstream. I have this kind of theory that I've been working on with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I call it exposure gate.
Speaker 2: It's kind of pizza Gate, right, Watergate, exposure gate, where the deep state is actually exposing itself, the corruption is all being unearthed, and they're using that as a reactionary kind of you know, movement to kind of aim it at you know, our presidency and you know the way we do our government and possibly rein you know, in state something different. Possibly AI is government, and so that's not you know, AI is not going to blackmail people or you know, things like that, even though they've shown that their studies that it will blackmail people in order to keep itself running.
Speaker 1: But you know, that's besides the point.
Speaker 2: I think they're going to use that as kind of a replacement system, this technocratic system, and be like, look, all these people are corrupt, the system doesn't work, Let's use this new one.
Speaker 1: And so there's a lot kind of that gets into it.
Speaker 2: But I think that's got a lot to do with this movement into what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you're familiar with Michael Aquino.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, a familiar He wrote a book.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're familiar with this book. I just bought all three of the books he wrote, Mind War. He wrote Mind War, Mind Star, and Find Far. These are three books and the whole thing if you read them, it's a three part blueprint for how to control man and how to generate change in the future. To generate change, you know how you want it, and so it's very important to read it, and I've been actually breaking it down on my show. But this page here, it talks about Homo electromagneticus, where he kind of talks about the fact that yes, humans are machines, were electromagnetic machines, and it talks about a lot about kind of what I'm talking about with using reactions to generate change and the ecosystem, et cetera. But this talks about what you're speaking about, which is the kind of manipulation of our systems.
Speaker 1: You know, where you synthetic biology.
Speaker 2: I had Eric come on and he talked about these fibers that are in us, and these fibers are.
Speaker 1: Fire Medic eight. Are you familiar with who that is? No, you've got to talk to him.
Speaker 3: Yes, Firemedic eight.
Speaker 1: Yes, his name's Eric E. R I C.
Speaker 2: And he's amazing. He actually was a paramedic firefighter. He did a lot of work in that field and he was finding the synthetic fibers and he wasn't in answers in the medical industry.
Speaker 1: He couldn't get anybody to speak to him about it.
Speaker 2: So he started doing independent work and he's found it everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it is.
Speaker 1: And the way he describes it is that it's almost like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like a synthetic nervous system that they're trying to put over our nervous system.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a sensor system, yes, and it is definitely delivered by geoengineering. That's the main delivery system. Yeah. You're going to find it in the jabs as well, you know, the so called vaccines, but it primarily Glifford Carnicum, the scientists that I've worked with for over twenty years. He came across it in the late last millennium that would be eighteen, that would be nineteen ninety ninety eight, right, which is six six six times three by the way, and he was able to examine these fibers and see that they were all packed with synthetic biology and it all has to do with bioweapons. So yeah, one thing I don't agree with you so far, and I'll go into that, is because remember I'm from a different generation, and I was not raised with TV. I was not raised with electromagnetics. I had a real childhood of farms and conversations and you know, hanging out with people. It was not I didn't have the challenges that your generation has. I had different challenges. But I know that we are not machines. We are not electro machines. We are not biomachines. We are being turned into biomachines by the transhuman movement, which is you know, all about what Michael Aquino was talking about years and years ago. So you know, to me, the book that I just wrote, to be clear, it's called Remaining Human, Remaining Human, standing up to the transhuman nanomachine takeover of Homo sapiens. That's my working title. I don't know if if the publisher Inner Traditions is going to go for it. And that means that I'm looking at what makes us human. And then there's the electromagnetic part of us, of how our brains really operate, because we have an electromagnetic element in us, but there is sort of an assumption that not only are we simply electromagnetic as like a machine, but that we that that's somehow the definition of human. We've learned to think of our brains as a machine. All these things that we've picked up from the conditioning that we're all undergoing all the time. We have to really check all that out. We cannot buy cheap there because they want us to think like machines. They want us to not be individuals. And I'm from the generation that individualism and an individuality was like primary, except that we too were being influenced by media. We had people like Marshall mccluan, a linguist who was telling us beware, beware of the media, because you know you're being mediated. And if you want to stay as an individual and you want to work on becoming a true individual that can stand up against the nanomachine takeover. You're going to have to really examine things that are coming to you seemingly, effortlessly, seemingly in the environment, because that's exactly how we were approached. And it took years for people to awaken to the fact that, Wow, yeah, the CIA, it was you know, the three little magic initials. It wasn't that they were like trying to kill us or or you know, breaking into our homes or satelliting over us. It was that they were creating an environment, a social environment, a media environment, even a physical environment. They were creating an environment that was slowly changing our self conception as human beings. And that's really what I think I'm most known for. Yeah, I write about geoengineering, but what I bring to the table when I'm talking about just about anything. I mean, I spent ten years on MK Ultra in order to understand what it was. And I now know quite a few MK ultra people who you know, who've told me their story, and some of them are doing well, some of them aren't. Is that, you know, I stand for the human being. I don't want to be an angel. I don't want to be a devil. I don't want to be one or the other. I want to be that one who stands in the middle and concentrates on being the individual that I am. I mean, you know, I am not just an intellect. I am something else. Now I could bring in concepts from Rudolph Steiner. Are you familiar with him?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yeah, the Age of Raman and everything as that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am a big Steiner person. I have been for forty five years. I would say I have studied his work. It's not that he's my guru or I always say, I like my guru's dead, because then I can just read their their thoughts and be free of their charisma and you know, and and not fall down and worship them. And that's how I feel about Steiner. He's my He's my trail guide, and he is the one that talks very much about we are. Yes, we have an electro electromagnetic component. And I assume since you like him, you know about the double and the doppelganger. You know that we all have one in us, and it's the Doppelganger's presence in my not just my physical body, but my spiritual bodies as well, because I have three of those. The Doppelganger's presence is electromagnetic, and it is the Doppelganger that avails me of being able to unlock things with my brain and the intellect. But I myself also have something very in common with making. Like let's take something like alima being. You know, a lima bean grows because it's connected to the etheric force of this planet. You put a into the earth and boom, suddenly you've got green shoots coming out, and you're gonna have fruit, You're gonna have vegetables, You're gonna have things that will nourish animals and humans. And that etheric substance of the Earth is in my body as well. I tend to think of myself primarily as an etheric being with a in my case, good intellect. I have a very good intellect and I've trained it. You know, it's kind of like a dog, like a pedigree dog now not just you know, just a poi dog as we used to call them when I lived in Hawaii. No, I am able to utilize my intellect, but with that soul and heart connection in it, and I used to not have that when I was in university. I always did well in university, got a's and stuff, but I was I was. My thinking was kind of dead, you know, it was kind of in lockstep of some sort. I knew what would what would get the good grades, and I could perform. I was like a circus dog myself. But then I began to read very widely. In the sixties, we had lots of lots of spiritual stuff going on, and you know, you read Indian gurus, you read Gurjeef, read all these really primo thinkers, and you can see where your thinking needs to be resurrected in some way from the abstracting that you've been taught to do. And that's that's where Steiner comes in for me. He saved me with that. And so in this book coming out next, I mean I mentioned him in just about every book, but this book coming out now. My publisher, Inner Traditions, they are known for years ago. Oh they published two books that I remember, I don't know, I'm sure there were more. They were interested in the relationship of spirit and science, and so they published The Dolla Physics that was one of them, terrific book, and the Dancing Wouli Masters and these two books were a combination of spirituality and physics, and that's what this publisher does. And this is the only time in my life, Andrew, and I'm sure it won't happen again, of where a publisher came looking for me. And that really felt good because I'd already published two three books and so now I'm publishing with inner traditions because they appreciate what I what and how I write about spirit and science, because the science of our day treats the earth like its dad, treats us like we're just nodes on an AI composite. And I want I want a science that lives and breathes with what my humanity lives and breathes with, which for me is the ether. Does that make.
Speaker 1: Sense, Absolutely, yes it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beautifully eloquently said. Though, Yeah, very nice. You know, I agree with that, and you know, you you kind of dispelled the difference between say Luciferian doctrine and Rudolph Steiner's doctrine, which some people would like to point to that is like Luciferian, and I disagree.
Speaker 1: I think that he's actually he's he talks about.
Speaker 2: How these people that want to like become God with these similar you know, channeling, you know, doing similar things what he did, but taking it to the next place.
Speaker 1: And so there's a difference.
Speaker 2: And I love how you just eloquently said that, you kind of very much exprest.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. And and it takes one to know one. I mean, you've studied enough that you have your own perception is Oh no, he's no Luciferian, no way. And regarding channeling, let me just say a word about that. Yeah, he's not. He doesn't channel. He has he had the plus and minus of being born clairvoyant. And so for him, I think his main challenge up into his twenties, knowing his biography as I do, was to really dig in here on planet Earth and not just be carried by his atavism. The atavistic capabilities that he had he was born with. I'm the granddaughter of a of a Romanian gypsy and she was clairvoyant. And I think for her it was it was something that gypsies inherit because the bloodline is it goes on forever. But but in her case, she was a peasant woman. She didn't even read. She she could read events that were coming up and and so she had that old intelligence that is now called outavism.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And but what we have is we have this wonderful neo cortex that uh that we've we haven't always had it, it's only really been developing for several centuries. Uh. And as it developed, our our natural clairvoyance and those skills that my grandmother had, they began to evaporate. Because the the mind, the cortex is here to help us really cognize and relate to this planet. That's what we came for. We didn't come to be airy fairy and float around and you have nice feelings. No, we came to understand and cognize what's going on here. And that you know, Unfortunately, for many people, it's one thing to be able to nail something that is physical and you can talk about in scientific language, you can talk about it in pragmatic language. But to understand what it means and what its purpose here is, that's a different story. And that's the next thing that we're developing now. According to Rudolph Steiner, we have the intellectual soul, we have the sentient soul. We've had those for well maybe a few thousand years, and now we're getting a new kind of soul called the consciousness soul. The consciousness soul is something I'm completely committed to because it's the part of us that is pretty new, pretty clueless. I we haven't done a lot with it. We don't have a lot of muscle in it. But it is that which can look at what things mean, what they mean, not just what they are, not just give them a title. And you know, you've got a little catalog in your head and you know exactly this, that and the other, and you get all a's in university. No, it's the it's where you're looking at things and you know, like when I was standing in Berkeley during a street riot, I realized that if I continued to stand where I was, I was going to be trampled eventually. So right away I was like, you know, thinking of the crowd as this moving, huge thing moving down the street and being very influenced by different noises coming from the police and helicopters overhead and things like that. So I began to I looked at the whole situation, not just a few little things, and realized what I needed to do to stay safe and be there to witness it. So I could write about it, So that kind of thinking that goes further than just the naming of things and the concepts of things. What does it mean? Where is it going? How big is this? And I know this show is not about thinking, but.
Speaker 1: I want to establish.
Speaker 3: I want to establish that thinking is not just an intellectual exercise. That's not what I stand for. I can do the kind of thinking. Well, you'll see it in my books. You can see how I write is it's very different from most science books. But of course, when I had the opportunity to go for a PhD, the first thing that came into my mind was, no, I'm not going because they're going to condition me to think in a certain way and I'm not going to have this great mind that I want that's still developing. I want to do that. I want an individual mind, not not a school mind. And that I'm so happy I did that. I don't know why I was so smart in that way. I was not so smart in some other things, but that was something that I understood. That the PhD is often the most boring person at the party unless they get stonned or you know, have some wine or something. Then they relax and the conditioning kind of lets go a little bit and they're not the hoity toity PhD or mind. And I really feel that that the school system you and I know, because we've looked into it, has been criminal for a few generations, maybe four or five six generations at least. Uh And and that's that's not that's not cool, because we need people who can really think now, particularly in that we are dealing with AI and we're dealing with people who are being used by AI, and it's very I think one of our greatest challenges that's coming up is going to be can we tell a real human being from a not real human being a transhuman? I'll call it a transhuman. And that's that's kind of what I'm looking at in this book. Remaining human is trying to give people the courage that they can develop these things. And you do not need a university education at all. In fact that it might it might not serve you.
Speaker 2: Well, oh absolutely so with real quick a couple of points on that. So the AI, you know, you know, it's causing psychosis things like that, schizophrenia within people that use these long, large language models. I don't know if you're familiar with Curtis Jarvin's work.
Speaker 1: He went into.
Speaker 3: It's jarv.
Speaker 1: Y A r v I N.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's something called the accelerationist movement as what it's been labeled.
Speaker 1: But it's people like.
Speaker 2: Peter Teele who own palenteer ye who you know, pay pal mafia.
Speaker 1: So Elon Musk is kind of involved in this.
Speaker 2: Peter Tele funded jd Vance to get out of venture capitalism to go into politics because this technocratic kind of system they want to build. Well, Curtis Jarvin is kind of the philosophy behind it. He calls himself the Dark Elf, which I think is funny. I think that Elon's Dark Maga might have some toney. So he talks about this idea of the dark Enlightenment and so this is gonna. I'm trying not to go over the place, but it does. So. Kissinger just wrote a book before he died. It was called Genesis, and it talks about this humanity in the future merging with AI.
Speaker 1: What does it mean to be human? It's everything you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend reading it if you haven't, because it's from these people CEO of Google Kissinger telling you what it is to be human and how essentially human must be, you'll just be an animal if you don't have the trans human upgrade.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like things like that.
Speaker 3: Kurtzweld does the same thing, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And so the dark Enlightenment, I think is what is perpetuating itself through AI large language models where people are getting you know how echo chambers and algorithms they kind of tell you you're right all the time, or you know Chatcha he has been known to do that. And so I think that this is the dark Enlightenment that we're witnessing. And to your point, we need thinkers more than ever, and they seem to be trying to do, you know, make sure there isn't any.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's it's not just them that's doing it. It's our own habits as we as we subject ourselves to. There's a part of us that just maybe it's because of all the entertainment we've been played applied with, uh, you know, the virtual entertainment on on TV movies, Uh, the iPhone. I don't have an iPhone, by the way, and I've never owned a TV. Uh.
Speaker 1: Those are two things.
Speaker 3: Those are two things that I recognize right away as mind control, even before I knew about MK Ultra, but I think that if we can discipline ourselves to not because once you once you start watching something and there's a director who's involved and has you know, decided it's going to show this and going to show that and not show this and not show that, then you go into alpha state and now you're passive, uh and and it's all fed into you. And this is this is a problem, and it's really why I pretty much can't watch. It isn't that I don't want to watch movies. I like, I like going into alpha state, but the part of me that is committed to what it is committed to now i e. Remaining human says no, no movies documentaries and knowing that a documentary is not true either, it's got a director, there's stuff in there that they want you to see and they don't want you to see. But you have a better chance, a less risky venture, to be able to come away with a little bit of an accurate idea of what you just watched. And particularly I mean in my case it's I'm very fortunate because I'm a huge reader, have been since I was a very small child, and so I've read lots and lots of books, and lots and lots of autobiographies and biographies of famous people. So I have a big library in my head so I can kind of compare things and that sort of thing. So I think there we have to if we really want to remain human, we've got to add a little more parent yeah, to our relationship with media. It's not people that are really influencing us that much, I don't think. I think it's more the media and a lot of people. I mean, I don't take drugs either. I haven't even had an aspirin since I was I don't know, thirteen maybe, and I stopped doing all drugs. I had no problem with them as far as being ethical. I understood that the problem with psychedelics was that they are all guided by a certain spiritual entity, all of them. Marijuana is LSD, is even even that where they're creating it in the lab, it has an entity that oversees it. And once there's that entity now and you're taking their substance, there's going to be a trade off that goes on between your human soul light, your beautiful, beautiful human light, and their capacity to take from you that human light. And they will give you. They will give you an awesome experience, you know. I mean, you'll have that and you'll, wow, this is great. You won't be aware that it's flowing out of you unless you chance to have that ability to see and you're hanging out around some friends who are high on something and you just watch and that light just flows straight out of their chest. So you know, that's the problem to me with the drugs and why I decided at twenty one, it was my twenty first birthday, I decided I wanted my own consciousness. I didn't want to make deals with these supercharged, really highly intelligent beings that were running these psychedelics that were helping me to cross over into another way of looking. I wanted it myself. But I was glad that I had done some so that and I didn't do that much, but I did enough to see while Okay, I'm a spiritual being and I have the capacity to see into other realms, other dimensions that are going on here simultaneously, because I was lucky to have a grandmother who was a gypsy, because she told me from day one there are many realities here. You simply cannot see them, you know, And That really helped me, because I know that we are involved in a variety of realities here, which is why some of us get lost because we have no guide. We're operating pretty guideless now because all the major religions, which their job was to sort of keep us safe, give us some sort of structure to the spiritual, the soul side of us, and now they're also hardened and so so institutionalized, and they're not of any help to us anymore.
Speaker 1: Really, they're very dramatic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have to find our own way now, and that's why there we make a lot of errors. I made errors, but they were not fatal, and I was able to keep going and and self correct as I went along and have the will. And that's where Steiner comes in, terrific. No one's better on will than him, not even Gerdjief. And Gerdjief was like mister will U. Steiner talks about the will, and you've got to have the will to develop because otherwise the temptations now are very are very strong because the people in charge, most of the ones who are really in charge, certainly at the CIA, are ocultists. They're high ocultists, and they are not the good guys these.
Speaker 1: And they're all about they're all about indulgence.
Speaker 2: They definitely want people to indulge, indulge as much as possible.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: And I do want to do you want to ask you real quick the chemical side of these entities being in these chemicals, these medications, et cetera. Do you think that there is some aspect to digitizing that or making it possible that that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Like cabalistic cabbalistic magic used to make some of this technology or things of that nature.
Speaker 3: You are spot on, You are spot on, and that's that's what Pizer has and Moderna they have got the black magicians working overtime and they're using the digital is the way to go because you know John de used digital, He had his own digital framework, So you know, we we if I think one of the sad things for me is I don't know many Christians, but the ones I've met, they they've been taught that the occult means bad, evil, the devil, whatever. And truthfully, the occult simply means hidden, and uh, there's the good occult and there's the bad occult. And it's true that if you are not someone who has a subtle disposition and is willing to look deeply into things. Maybe you should avoid the occult because you may not be able to tell the difference between the good and the bad. And yet people like me, where you know, I was pretty much brought up to assume that there were subtleties going on all over the place. It just took me a while to because at first in life, as you know, you're so busy learning how to do things and be here and you know and self correct bit and this and that that you're not really employing that subtle mind that you have. It will come. But a lot of kids start taking drugs too early and really can't navigate around in those places where you find yourself, and then then all hell can break loose and then it'll take you years to find yourself. I mean I had problems not from drugs at all or alcohol, but but from family stuff I had. I got lost, and it took me years to find myself literally. Uh and and I had to take very strange path pathways in order to really see what I needed to do. And so you know this, Rudolph Steiner actually says this. He says the the only path of initiation now that has any power is the daily life path of initiation. Daily life, you know, this boring every day, get up, take a shower, you know, report for whatever your thing is, whatever you have to do in order to survive here, as you evolve as a spiritual being here, you've got to take care of business and take care of the physical. To under stand that, you know, you you have this capacity for the subtle, but that you have to also take care of the literally physical, and that we we don't have the parenting or the schools or any of that that can can throw light on that for us early, not later, early early enough that we can make use of it and not find ourselves lost, which I think a lot of young people are now. And I feel badly about that because I had to wade my way through phony baloney too, you know, and adults who oh, I mean took advantage of me, you know, try to destroy me without maybe not being conscious of it. There's so much and and people can kind of go, well, you know, what kind of life is this? That you're born into this subtle place which seems so physical and therefore not subtle, but is subtle because that's all just props. That's all just props on the stage here as we develop that truly human ability to find our way through subtleties. And I think that's that's kind of how I had the confidence to write about geoengineering when I knew next to nothing about it. I mean, I had to find out it's it's top secret, it's it's a national security.
Speaker 1: What gave you that confidence? What gave you that confidence to do that?
Speaker 3: Well, that I was accustomed to figuring things out that weren't obvious and that I would need to.
Speaker 1: I relate with you in that way. That's why I asked, because I've yeah, kind of del.
Speaker 2: Then I could take a few pieces of a thing and understand a concept pretty and then as I learn more about it, I'm like, man, well, that initial thought I had.
Speaker 1: Is actually exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, you're saying something super important there. You've got to have the concept. See, they've taken concepts from us. For example, the ether. They took the concept of the ether from science in the nineteen twenties. They just ripped it right out and you couldn't use.
Speaker 1: It anymore exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And now you know they're saying, oh, well, the universe is ninety nine point nine percent plasma. Yep, not exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like they rebranded it almost.
Speaker 3: It's actually ether. And then you have an electromagnetic event in space, and now you're going to have something plasma because you need that electromagnetic event. So anyway, you know, don't I get very very cantankerous about that, that they have taken certain concepts from us and then call us stupid and then look down on us when they themselves are the ones who took that from us. And yeah, and we're sort of hobbling around trying to scotch tape things back together so that we can figure things out. I mean, that's really that's incredibly immoral and should be illegal as well. Okay, so let me tell you what happened. I went to breakfast in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was living there. This is back in around two thousand, two thousand and five in there, and a woman was there. She wanted me to meet Clifford because she thought that, you know, we're both smart people and we might have something to say to each other. Well, he started talking about the research he was doing and the collecting of after these jets would fly over northern New Mexico in the beautiful azure a sky, I mean, just gorgeous sky that they had then and dropped these trails. And he could tell from the trails because he was a trained chemist, he could tell that they were they were chemical signatures. These were not these were not contrails, as they keep trying to convince us their contrails. No, they weren't contrails. They weren't condensation trails. They were chemical trails. And then he began getting interested in that and and collecting different precipitation and da da da, And that's where it had started for him, And it had started for him about five to seven years before we met, and he was hot on the trail and the computer was just coming out. Then. It's kind of hard to believe, isn't it. It's like whoa, and you know, and everybody's sitting down and doing email and stuff. It's just I mean, it just started and and and so he's now putting everything up on the computer. And as he's finding things out and realizing and he's got a vandergraph meter, he's out there testing the atmosphere to see that, wow, the atmosphere is completely different than it was a few years ago, so that what are they changing the atmosphere? Don't they know that? You know? Dadad? So he tries to get the attention of the food of the EPA, the Environmental Protection Agency, thinking they don't know, and of course they ignore him. And that's what's going on when I met him, and so I start looking in his microscope. I had biology as my second major in undergrad so I was interested in what he was finding. And I watched some creepy little some in my blood gobble up all the iron out of my red blood cells, just just sucked it right out, and I'm like, oh my gosh, well this is this is not just happening for a few individuals. This must be happening for everybody. And so that really piqued my interest. That was huge, And I began reading Clifford's papers. I don't know how many he had done, maybe at one or two hundred, and looking at the pictures that he had and started really bearing down. There weren't many things for me to read from other people, at least they weren't organized into books. And as I said, the Internet was happening, but it was still pretty spotty and you couldn't like, you know, get stuff from Australia and that sort of thing. So I began working and reading Clifford's work, and we began talking, and I decided that I would write a book on just the basics, just the basics. I felt confident that I could do that, so and with him to be my advisor if I got kind of lost. And that's where we started. And that was the first book came out in twenty fourteen, Kim Trail's Harp and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth. And it's in that book, chapter nine, I think it is where I was the first one to document the work that Clifford Carnicum had done, and particularly regarding Margellan's. Do you remember that term.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you wrote about synthetic fibers Margellons in that book. I just was looking at that a couple of days ago before, you know, that's right. Yeah, it's crazy. Yeah, a long time ago you were already writing about it. I mean, and still not. You can't find anything on Margellans. Now, there's still not much on Margellans. You know, they call it something else.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's synthetic biology. I mean, you know that's the thing. Wow, that was the very first thing that where they distributed it from the chemtrails and people breathe it in and then it goes into the bloodstream from the lungs and then by the time it gets to the the blood burin barrier, it's so tiny because it's on a nanoscale. This is the beginning of the nano revolution going on there, which is you know what they do is it's quite ingenious, isn't it. You have to you have to say, yeah, that's pretty pretty good. Guys. They keep it secret. They bally who those who are already finding out and call them tinfoil hats and conspiracy theory. Is it there? And marginalize them, make them over here where you really they're not on TV, they're not on radio shows. And then you eventually it starts to go public. And think how long it took for it to go public. We've only had it the last couple of years that they're talking about geoengineering. And one of the sites, by the way, that I recommend to you is zero geoengineering. It's called zero geoengineering, and the woman who's doing it is. She's been an activist from from the from my time, wonderful person and so she's the one keeping up on which states are suing for legislative help and keeping chemtrails out of their state, and you know, all the things that they're doing without knowledge, without full knowledge of what this really is. There is no way they're going to stop doing what they're doing because they haven't got another system in place for the weaponization that they need this for. You know, they use it in wars, they use it on people. We're the ones that are the guinea pigs for them here in the States, and they've developed it to such a degree that they can now have Big Pharma put all sorts of other chemicals in it to force the self assembly and the self replicate replication of synthetic biology in our bodies as they replace our blood vessels and our nerves and insert the transhuman scaffolding. And this is this is real. This is not the future. It's already happening, and some people are trying to point it out by dying for us, because you know, we can't we can't quite get things that it just sounds, you know, And then you import the aliens because it sounds too complicated for a mere human being to do. I don't know what people are possibly thinking with that. And and that's that's where we are now. So all this stuff that's coming out now that everybody thinks they've just discovered, and it just started, it's twenty five years old. Twenty five years old. And Clifford. Clifford actually removed himself from the whole the whole thing several years ago. He was disgusted. He just couldn't keep going. And he's not making any money, and he's not allowed to speak and and you know, and he's being marginalized. So now he's back because because of the live blood analysis that's going on by microscopists. And this is wonderful because a lot of people. I'm involved in a group out of Australia run by doctor David Nixon, and there are medical people that are meeting every week to examine and share what they've found under their very expensive microscopes. I mean these these microscopes are about seven grand each. In order to have an electron microscope where you can see in that micro world, you've got to be able to see into the micro world. And I've learned so much from these people, and you know that they're not medically trained. I mean, some of them are medically trained, but that's not necessary. It really has to do with how well you're discerning what you're seeing and and and how you weigh it. You know, and you're seeing these you're seeing things with right angles in the blood. I mean, it's apparautie.
Speaker 2: It's so Eric that I told you about earlier. He does similar. You know, he has a group similar. I think they kind of they keep it under wraps. A lot of people he talks to are researchers that don't you know, people that work with the microscopes. They don't really go out and talk about it, but they'll talk to him and he just kind of shares his research.
Speaker 1: He had a fiber.
Speaker 2: He did a video and he had pulled this fiber in a mosquito and this was he had put in a petri dish. After a while, the fibers start coming out of it, and so he pulls it and it actually broke.
Speaker 1: So he pushed it.
Speaker 2: He kind of brought it close to the fiber it broke off from and it reattached itself. So it reattaches and then he pushed it kind of close and it made a bend like it was fully attached, and then he was explaining how this is how it works. So I'm wondering, does this nanotechnology assemble in a fibrosis kind of manner?
Speaker 3: Well, that's it's self assembling and self replicating and self repairing, right, it's all remember it's all programming. Yeah, this is the thing that falls out. The first is the electromagnetic aspect of this technology. Most people just jump right to genetics. This is not it's not primarily about genetics. It's about electromagnetics. And that is five G six G, six g more than anything because six g is it's with its the size waves, it has its perfect for the tiny world. I call it the microworld, the nano world, and then next will be the seven G.
Speaker 1: So mesh.
Speaker 2: It's a mesh system, right, which kind of to me me think, and it makes me think that's not going to come until at from the time they're born until they die or fully immersed with this kind of already in them when they so there are node when they're when they come into this world. Because you couldn't have a mesh system with everybody attached to it unless you kind of would have vaccine it right when they're born.
Speaker 1: It's perfect in it. You know, are you.
Speaker 3: Thinking of the mesh system that is in an atmosphere or are you thinking of the mesh system in your body?
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like the from what I've read, and I've just rudimentially read read into this, the terror hurts right. It has to work off of short wave versus long wave, where the six G can kind of operate on a longer, farther bandwidth where you can have wireless devices that are kind of far apart, but they can kind of create a grid system. But this mesh system seems like it needs to be a shorter distance almost like everything has to have a sensor on it.
Speaker 1: Everything. Well, you know, so am I far off there?
Speaker 3: And no? And that that has been a compl there. I mean we are we are swimming in nanosensors now everywhere.
Speaker 2: S mart dust, right, smart dust is what they smart dust, you can call it that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Uh, And I think I think the thing to remember is that as I wrote this book that is now being edited, uh, I had to include a direction to go to how to remain human and what it really it's it's a very simple thing if you're encountering the machine or the beast as they're calling it. But the idea of everything being machine like, such as the nanosensors, uh, they are being controlled. I mean a lot of these data centers, uh, these that's that's part of what they're doing is controlling. I mean, this is a huge undertaking to control the entire world. Uh with electromagnetics and nanotechnology. Uh. And then you have this synthetic biology, which is uh sort of sort of natural uh and and and mostly not natural and is actually uh has overtaken the natural uh and and so well, how are you going to like what are you going to eat? Well, I'm going to have to change how you eat, I think, uh and uh learning to eat less now is what I'm concentrating on. And I've eaten organic uh since the sixties. I'm very big on organic. I don't mind that it costs more. I don't really care about that because I don't go to doctors, I don't have health insurance. I don't do any of that because it looks too dangerous to me. Whereas the organic route, I understand that because I studied Chinese medicine for six years in my twenties. I thought I was going to be a Chinese medical doctor. I was even as far as booking a ship berth to go to China, and I was waiting in Hawaii for the ship to pick me up when life took me in a whole new direction. So I never became a Chinese medical doctor. But I had studied for six years, and so I used Ian Young all the time. And you know, not that I'm miss squeaky clean. I mean, you know, I sin I ate a whole bag of potato chips sometimes, and you know that sort of imperfection of the human being, which I dearly love, by the way, I love the imperfection. Yeah, yes, exactly. I don't want to be an angel. I don't want to be Jesus Christ. I just want to be a real, a real human being. So anyway, that when you brought up the very first thing you brought up, which was very impressive, is you brought up the fibers. I mean, the fibers are the very first thing and I had. I'm organizing now notes because I want to turn my radio or my my podcast presence more into more of a less of a chat and more of a course on how this all works. And one of the first things, one of the first guys in two thousand and three straight his name is Mike Castle, terrific chemist, terrific, unbeatable, and he figured this stuff out right away. And he calls it kayshaun C A T I O N I C reaction polymers. That's what these fibers are made of.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And they are they have in them unidentified bioactive materials that appear to be genetically mutated fungal forms mutated with UH with viruses and that there's a lot to unpack there. But let me be very brief, there is no such thing as natural virus. Forget that idea. We've been completely programmed wrongly in a war model. It's a war model of the germ warfare.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But they but they are making virus now, that's what they call them. Once they've been engineered, then they are making these virus. Whatever they really are is as carriers for all manner of disease. And unfortunately that's what was in the job. I am not jabbed, needless to say, but they were able to They now have this virus that everybody believes in as being real, and they make it sound like we're going to catch it from out there. That's not how it works. There is no such thing as contagion. These are all part of the electromagnetic package. If you have an electromagnetic field around your body, then you can be you can be activated remotely by any number of things to have certain symptoms appear in you. And also that remember that electromagnetic capacity to your body is radiation. I mean, come on, it may not be ionized radiation, but it is non ionized radiation, which is very dangerous. So you know, they've lied six ways to Sunday to us and we have to re we have to relearn all these things in order to take care of our own health. And I've not been to a doctor since I was thirteen when I realized he was just trying to make money off of my stepmother by telling me I had appendicitis, which I didn't. It was simply I didn't want to go to school, so I said I had a side ache. So you know, I learned early. And then after that, I tried to gynecologist years later for pills birth control pills, which didn't work out for me, and he showed up at my apartment to take advantage of me. Now I was like, wow, so that's a gynecologist.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see. And you were in the height of.
Speaker 2: What the feminist movement of course, so like this was whenever all that you were in, like the feminist movement, like the height of the feminist movement was like we were coming up.
Speaker 3: I never was a feminist. Gloria Steinem the head of the feminism.
Speaker 2: She worked for the CIA, No surprise there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to break up the family, that's what the CIA of course. Then. But no, but I I am an individualist, and that's the important part, male or female. I'm an individualist.
Speaker 2: Well a minute ago you were talking about the germ warfare. Are you a terrain theorist as they call it nowadays? Do you believe in like this concept of terrain theory. Are you familiar terrain?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, Steiner used a term very similar to terrain, which was geographic medicine. He said his point was that because the Earth is geomagnetic, that's what really affects us in sickness and illness, because the Dappelganger Aramon, Aramon, the Dappelganger, however you want to look at it, same same creature in a way, uh is uh completely immersed in magnetism, so I couldn't help. But notice, you know, I knew that about Steiner, but I didn't apply it to the geo engineering until I began to see patterns of of what. Let me see if I can find it. It's very important that the first of all, graphine oxide very magnetic is U is in the cloud seating patent uh and is very much always being delivered from the sky on us even now.
Speaker 1: And uh there in aluminum too, right? Am I wrong about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But but graphene is much more important than either of those.
Speaker 2: I was only pointing that out because they make ball like baal, like the god the female. Yeah that's why, yeah, right, Not that they're more important, but just that, of course they would use those two elements, you know, in conjunction with the Oh I'm glad.
Speaker 3: You brought that up, because I would like to share that with you too. I've organized my notes. I'm not randomly going through here, but I want you to know about this. It's very important.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Years ago? On April twenty three, twenty sixteen, the magnetive sphere which is around the ion a sphere where it goes up twenty two thousand kilometers. Absolutely collapsed, collapsed, I mean collapsed for two hours. And well, if there had been a solar event at that point, we would have had no protection whatsoever. And of course I immediately realized that it was the geo engineers who had done that, because they're doing all sorts of things up there, such as fake solar eclipses, fake lunar eclipses. Excuse me, you know, is there anything natural allowed? No? I don't think so. These are ego maniacs running this program. These are our Megala destroyers, and they don't like the idea that nature or God or anything along those lines could have a natural event without them.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, wait, so real quick to that point. So you know you said twenty two thousand feet in the air, right, do they spray that high up? That's about where they spray, right.
Speaker 3: No, No, they spray in the upper atmosphere that would be our stratosphere. And then going into space, because you know, it's it's really interesting how they make it sound like they're doing lots of things in space. They ain't doing nothing in space.
Speaker 1: Agreed, I guess why I should have asked, well.
Speaker 2: I should have asked in about I'm sorry, I should have asked in a better way because.
Speaker 1: I agree with you there, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, these laws, so Florida, they made it illegal to geo engineer, right, but isn't there like there's Florida State only goes up so high in the air. Couldn't they spray above that where it's federal? That's what I was trying to get at.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yeah, yeah, okay, So so the space over a state is only the troposphere.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's twelve.
Speaker 3: Miles, right, but the uh then then next you'll have the stratosphere and that's not counted, and but you're you're you're going toward the next you know, the ionosphere, and the ionosphere is completely controlled by the geo engineers now, and that's that's been years since twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: So of course it's these laws aren't making a difference necessarily, they're just complicating the public saying yeah, it's illegal, it's illegal, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: But it's really still.
Speaker 3: It's a new cover story. Yes, it's a new cover story. Because they knew that that eventually it would have to come out somehow. They knew that you can't keep a secret forever. That's that's the nature of secrets. They eventually come out, but they are using it as a cover story and some of that that's going on now. In fact, just the other day a very interesting one came out, which is, let's see if I got it here, money powers organized to stop the States. I was very interested in this one. The American Council for Capital Formation Center for Policy re Research is a Washington, DC based establishment think tank promoting federal governance of solar radiation modification. The paper below calls attention to a profound risk for national security, economic stability, and global order due to dual use SRM technologies. Predictably, the conclusion recommends continuing and safeguarding federally supported, federally supported atmospheric quote research such as aerosol cloud interaction, while discouraging state bans on such activity. I knew that would come. I knew it would come, and I wanted to say to the States, don't knock yourselves out over this. They are not going to allow the chemtrails to go away. Now, they do have a device which is a sound device, which when you release the chimp trails, you won't be able to see them, and they are using that as well. So whenever someone writes me about, oh, Elana, we don't have any chimp triols anymore, you know, I always ask, is your sky now a very deep blue?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, of course it's not. It's a powder blue, and it's you know, the release is still happening, and I assume it's with that that particular.
Speaker 1: Invention and the deep blue sky. Man, when's the last time I've seen a deep blue sky?
Speaker 2: And I feel like I have in my lifetime for sure, But man, it's definitely not all the sure.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure it's in your lifetime. How old are you?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm thirty this year. Yeah, maybe not, maybe you haven't.
Speaker 2: So I have another question that kind of you know, has to do this. So when you look at pictures from like the nineties or you know, two thousands, I understand that, like there's like a granular change over time, and you know, you've got black and white photos and photos in the sixties, but there's something about there wasn't that much progression in cameras from nineteen ninety to two thousand, and two, why does it look so different from you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, it very very Is it the lighting that we use?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: What is it that we don't look like we're in the same world that we were in when you look at some of those photos?
Speaker 1: Now, am I wrong there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, And I can't help but feel it's the same thing as how certain aspects of reality are being tempered. Think about it. You run the geoengineering, and now you have unlimited I mean, I haven't shown you that. Let me just get it here. The geoengineering I always assume you people know. But there are seven, Uh, there are seven operations of geo engineering. And the only one that you're familiar with, really familiar with, is weather engineering or weather modification whatever, cloud seating, whatever you want to call it. But there's electro chemical, electromagnetic things going on, uh, and and and tremendous things. We're talking massive billions of dollars of experimentation, uh, planetary geophysical. Now, now that I would call your attention to the geo engineered fires, the ones in California, the one in Maui, et cetera. That's what that to me means it's the it's the changing of the planet. Uh. And then you have directed energy weapons, which is far beyond uh just uh masers and lasers, ionosphair caters, article beams, high powered micro waves, et cetera. Now the directed energy weapons is it has really been transformed because they can use just about everything in my apartment, which is why you need to have a very low electromagnetic footprint as low as you can get it, because then they can use that. If you have Internet of Things, if you're refrigerator is an IoT, if your washing machine is an IoT, you're screwed because they can use all that energy after they break into your apartment from satellite or triangulating off of the cell tower near your home, whatever, and they can they can target you. They can make your life hell. So that's that's d e W's Now.
Speaker 2: I live a somewhat modern lifestyle. So it's funny, you know, because I know that all this is true, and I just wonder, you know, like, when's the day that they're going to start what is it called? Whenever?
Speaker 1: You ah, just it just escaped me. But when gag stalking, when is the gang stalking going to start? For me?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, when are they gonna, yeah, be messing with me, making me think I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a it's a good question, I mean, I anyway, Yeah, the next thing is surveillance and neural manipulation. That's mind control. That's another operation. So we've got one, two, three, four, five so far six digital biology, nanotechnology, and transhumanism. And that's the one I'm spending most of my time on because it entails everybody else from above here. And then finally the cloaking and obscuration and detection of exotic propulsion craft in our atmosphere. Yes, we have craft, we do. They're not from Alpha centaury, right, They're from here. And we have plasma life forms. And I have myself seen plasma life forms in the sky in sana Fe, New Mexico. I have have seen amazing things scooting through the sky in saana Fe, New Mexico. Why I don't know why they was there so so clear.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know what, the plasma just on that, on that note, you know, I've been kind of getting into that research just slightly recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely seems like the orb phenomenon.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of this stuff that went on with MK Ultra and like a lot of these different project blue Book seemed to be studies of like, how do we merge all this together, how do we manipulate the mind, get this technology, kind of merge it together, and what we're talking about today, And it seemed like they were studying all that, you know, through that time of manipulating you know, Brant, and now here we are the culmination of all of it coming together. And it's it's no question why we see disclosure happening at the same time as all this other stuff, right, So it's not surprising you're to think about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, and they must have a great deal of fun. I mean, you know what they call fun, we probably call evil.
Speaker 1: You know, exactly, maniacal.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted to see here, Okay, one other thing I want to read, just to make sure that you've got it. It's important to know, especially if you're doing this show, that this calling things research. Oh that does it make it all backwards?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's the fifty US Code fifteen twenty eight Restrictions on Use of human Subjects for Testing of chemical or biological agents. Yeah, they're not supposed to be doing this, but unfortunately that law that's supposed to protect this has an exception and if it's any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity. So why did they call HARP the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project? Why did they call it a research project? Only because they wanted to be covered by this imperfect law that allows research.
Speaker 2: And it comes down to reasonable harm as long as it's not you know, killing you when they do it, then they can you know, they can test on you exactly just reasonable harm.
Speaker 1: And you know if you mix that with this.
Speaker 2: This I don't have the paper printed out in two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and two.
Speaker 2: In June they wrote it's called Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance, which is essentially taking nanotech, biotech, all this stuff. We're gonna bring it together and we're gonna do exactly what we're talking about. For anybody, that's the title, For anybody that wants to check that out, it's got it's the whole paper.
Speaker 1: It was written by the government, so it's official.
Speaker 3: Uh say that say the term again?
Speaker 1: Yep, let me get to it.
Speaker 2: It says it says converging technologies for human for improving human performance. Yeah, and it's all this stuff we're talking about now. It's it's you know, DNA, GMO or mRNA vaccine, all this stuff. The way it's culminated that started in not to say, started in two thousand and two, but it became a full coalition at that point in time.
Speaker 3: Right, good, good point. So, Uh, the thing I wanted you to know and just make sure you do know, is it's. Uh. Cyclotron resonance is a mechanism of action that enables very low strength electromagnetic fields acting in concert with the Earth's geomagnetic field to produce major biological effects by concentrating the energy in the applied field upon specific particles like the biologically important ions of sodium, calcium, potassium, and lithium. This is in the patent for HARP. So you know, it's important for people to realize that these technologies are purposely made for a range of effects at a distance. The Robert Becker great book Cross Currents, The Perils of electro Pollution, the Promise of electro magnet Medicine, published in nineteen ninety, Becker talked about this and explained it very thoroughly. And then Clifford he he discovered that the potassium ion was being targeted for biological interfel over the regions of the Earth's surface. And you know this going into these these details like far below where something is being generated and coming down, we we we need to wake up to the fact now that that the tiny can be the most dangerous and the furthest away from us, can be the most dangerous. These are things that nature, uh, nature did not teach us. Uh you know, it's it's it's it's up to us to learn these things in order to take care of ourselves. Then Clifford has one really important thing that uh no, that's not it. Oh, well, this is important. Fifteen percent of NATO nations budgets are set aside for chemtrails and have been since the late nineties. Okay, so you know fifteen percent of the budget. Okay, So and then yeah, here it is the artificial ELF propagation. ELF extra frequency propagation at four hertz multiples is infused into our modified atmosphere to create the cycloton resonance I just read about that affects our biologically important ions of sodium, calcium, potassium, and lithium. It all comes from HARP and the HARP system of many ionospheric heats smaller than harp uh that now have proliferated around the globe. So at four hurts, Okay, if you look at four herts in looking at the mind control frequencies, four hurts is a dreamlike uh state of consciousness. Uh. And and I think that they've been doing the four herts since at least two thousand. So if we're looking at how dumbed down people are, we have to include that as well, because HARP is sending out a pulse of four herts and uh. And we are resonant beings, wonderfully resonant, which is part of our sensitivity, but is also a weakness. You know. The Chinese have this great saying the bigger the front, the bigger the back. That's so true with resonance, because our resonance makes us sensitive, but on the other hand makes us very vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know, yeah, that's absolutely true. Mainly p Hall kind of talked a lot about, you know, to your point earlier, about this this field we have around us, and illness is an illness isn't possible if we're vibrating at a resonant at what we're supposed to be vibrating at. But it's this outside EMF waves which are able to penetrate that that are then able to disrupt it, scramble it, and then access caused illness and uh and there we are disease. Right, So that's that's the basis of this whole system. Figured out how to manipulate that and you know entropy, right.
Speaker 3: And they and they've scrambled our human resonance, you know, seven point eighty three, which is our brain's primary frequency. Generally speaking, I would say that the human resonance is at least oh gosh, there, they're it up, they're dragging it down, they're playing around with it.
Speaker 2: Well, I can definitely tell my cognitive functions have very much. We've talked about this on the show many times. I'm not operating at the level I was operating pre twenty nineteen and up until then. I'm probably maybe from my own doing, because I had, you know, a little wild time for a while with different things, you know, drugs, whatever, you.
Speaker 1: Know, probably caused a little.
Speaker 2: But I've done a lot after that, intellectual work, reading, a lot, working on critical thinking, listening to long term or long form rather you know, audible works, right, It's very dense in information and training my attention span, training my critical thinking back up. These are things I spent years just naturally out of my curiosity for wanting to learn information. I realized that I had to train myself to be able to learn it again because my attention span, my memory, my everything was messed up, and even critical thinking to the point where you know a lot of people just read something and that that's what they think about that subject. Now they just take some somebody else's thing and they regurgitate it. The more you do that, the more you do that, the more you kind of disable that part of your brain. And you got to retrain it. And I found myself doing that, and so I wonder how many other people, Right, Yeah, it's hard to reach people, but probably because they have so much retraining to do in order to even get there on a mental level with you.
Speaker 3: Well, and the music that people are listening to, you know, it's not the four forty, right, it changed, so that would be enough. I mean, there's all kinds of things you can do to adjust your environment without the FEDS beating down your door. You know that, but it takes planning and it takes discipline and commitment to do that. So we're not entirely defeated yet. But I must say that with this transhumanism, I definitely moved into high gear when and I realized that that they were attempting to completely eliminate Homo sapiens. Yeah, and if they eliminate Homo sapiens, what will the transhuman hybrid be like? And I don't think we will be able to incarnate or reincarnate anymore.
Speaker 1: So that that's familiar.
Speaker 2: Very are you familiar with the Gnostic teachings. I'm sure you've probably read some Gnostic teachings in your life. So I've got this theory and it goes right with where you just said. You know, the Gnostics believe that we live in a prison planet that was created by the demiur jos uh and we're stuck here. And I believe that they think they're building this thing so they could live forever. We're already stuck here on a prison planet, so we might as well just live forever. I think it's the opposite. I think that we can get out of here, but you're creating a prison planet on. You know, at the whim of these demiir to then have yourself not in car ain't be stuck out of eternal life, and then there you are, You're now stuck in this material prison planet. So I think it's really an inverted lie that's being almost told to them, or that they believe that they're acting off of this on so they believe they're actually doing good, you know, to an extent. The elites, Yes, they're very gnostic. I believe in their in their ideologies.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just kind of how I view it from reading some of their stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm like, huh, if they believe that we live in a prison planet and they're simultaneously building that is a digital replica of our whole creation, a lot of Christians would say that this is just the devil trying to recreate God's creation to be like God. Right, Well, there's some truth to that, I believe, but there's man that believes. I believe they've been told that they're going to control this digital creation they're creating, but that's not going to be the case. But you know, because they're programming it and creating it, they probably believe that. And so I think there's something to that with as far as ideology goes, I think there's something to that mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, we got a couple of minutes left. Do you want to tell people where they can find you, where they can find your book. I'd love to have you back on to speak about plasma sometimes, because once I get some more research.
Speaker 1: No, but the guy that.
Speaker 3: You should have for plasma? Oh, why am I blocking his name? Now? There's someone. I'll send you an email, Okay, person to six G, A guy you should interview. He's the plasma guy. In fact, I'm reading a really interesting book that he recommended to me. Maybe you've already known.
Speaker 1: About this book science if I have it?
Speaker 3: No, a New Science of Heaven by Robert Temple. This is about plasma. How's the science of plasma will transform humanity's understanding of its place in the universe?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I got that. I just yeah, I just typed it down so I could get that later. I've got my little notepad on my computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good. Good as far as Yeah, I have no website right now because I was attacked a couple three years ago. A couple of years ago, I guess, and I haven't had time or money to get that going. But I have a Patreon site, so I comment every day on all sorts of news items that people send me, Like I have two thousand emails I'm catching up on now because I was unable to respond to all sorts of people when I was writing. I get a lot of stuff from all over the place, and so I may comment, and I think it's a valuable place, and it's free, or you can pay ten dollars in order to have the thing sent to your desktop. So there's that. And then for buying my books, sure, evil Amazon has them. All The ones that I didn't tell you about are a set of novels that I wrote about America since Kennedy's assassination, and it's called Subrosa America, a Deep State History, and it has a cult following of maybe, I don't know, maybe three hundred people who keep reading the books over and over and studying this and that. And I now have in the way back machine. I finally found a friend of mine finally found my bibliography of what I read in order to write those books, and I have that. So if you are a person who has listened to or read the sub Rosa America series. I now have the bibliography, so I could I could feasibly send it to you all right then otherwise than the publishers. Yeah, and is there anything else I needed to say?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, yeah, I think a lot of great information, you know. JZI Max said that as well. Thank you JZ Mac for the super chat Man. We really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Everybody enjoyed everything that was listening so far. And yeah, I really enjoyed it. I know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, great to meet you. Andrew.
Speaker 1: Definitely can't wait to read Remaining Human.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I've got that as the title here, so everybody will it's your new book coming out and definitely be on the lookout for that. I'm excited to read that. That's the sequel, right to the Geoengineering Transhumans.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the it's the sequel, and I would say companion volume, okay, because the Geoengineered Transhuman is much more concentrating on the geoengineering and how it plays into the synthetic biology, and then it goes into synthetic biology. This book is primarily about synthetic biology with a secondary of the geoengineering awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely companion books then you need to both. Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to getting those, and I really appreciate you, and I look forward to maybe talking again next time you write a book, or if you just want to talk about some research you have, anytime, you just reach out, and I really had a pleasure speaking with you.
Speaker 3: Great, great, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you everybody, and we'll see you next time.