Speaker 1: One Taco Orlando's rock station one oh one one Tell you Jr. Are remember every morning this week if you're interested in going to see Metallica for free at Raymond James Stadium, make sure you vote for you say we played. One vote in each morning qualifies you for the tickets.
Speaker 2: You're voting on Velvet Revolver. Your songs are dirty little things, fall to pieces or slither. We'll play the one with the most votes back at nine. But yeah, somebody who votes Metallica bound, you do the.
Speaker 1: Voting on the JR Facebook page. Okay, gotta get it done by nine o'clock. So I know SpaceX, as far as private space companies go, get the bulk of the attention right safe to say, yeah, hey we got to launch it scheduled today a Falcon nine and then some private sector folks going up to this evening. But there are other private space entities, including this one out of Germany.
Speaker 2: You and I both agreed that even if we had gobs of money like these people do that are going up tonight, we wouldn't go up now.
Speaker 1: Not for probably. So this is like common is driving the car, Yeah, yeah, which I don't see probably in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: But hey, you know so I asked you that earlier. Now I have question too for you. I would buy speakers with that money? Would you do? Would you do an entertainments there? Would you do night or day? Which would you rather? If you were going up in that thing? Would you rather go night or day? These people are going to night, which one would you want? I'd want daytime so I could see stuff. Well, I mean, once you're up there, you're you're gonna get both.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I don't want to change their minds. You're overthinking something that you don't have to decide ever in my life. All right, back to this German startup. They had their first UH test launched yesterday, blew up twenty eight seconds into the test.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: They're still billing it as a success though.
Speaker 2: Those people are probably driving on their way to the space place right now, going did you have to tell that story this morning?
Speaker 1: Lit's it's a German competitor who's you know there in research terms and you know, advancement, they're light years behind SpaceX.
Speaker 2: Still didn't change it for the person that's going up listening.
Speaker 1: If they happen to be listening to us, thanks for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty eight seconds in huh godspeed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did somebody get fired every time one blows up?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know, No, No, I mean it's gone. I mean even SpaceX with their with that uh, that big one that they keep trying to uh, they expect the thing to blow up while they try to sort all the bugs out of that. Just they need to work on the thing breaking up and dropping over populated areas. That's true. Come on, guys, and we'll better luck with your next test launch there in Germany and.
Speaker 2: We'll be looking forward to seeing the one tonight, would you tend some right?
Speaker 1: I don't have any fact right now. There just one this afternoon, which is a Falcon nine, and then tonight's the there's a five hour window, it's like nine six or something that opens. Doctor and Tucson, Arizona just gets probation in an illegal dog surgery case. So I I guess doctor Raquel Marie Mercado sepe pulvita, like twenty names do that again, Doctor Raquel Marie Macao sepulvida. Is it obg y n okay? I guess ob g y.
Speaker 2: N Cubans dogs what's the difference they do dogs?
Speaker 1: No, she did dog surgery and it didn't go well. Tried to perform a C section on a dog that uh yeah, yeah, it went all sorts of sideways. Uh. It came to light that she had done this. She got racked up on charges and just gets probation. Obviously the dog welfare folks are not satisfied with that degree of sentence. Yeah, more than probation.
Speaker 2: Did Did dogs and animals have an obg y N as well? I mean mine doesn't, but it's called the vet. That's not as RD. Just they just have the vet. They don't have any other things. Women, I've never gone beyond vet needs. They were kind of like a dog. Yeah yeah. And men, well, men are dogs because the women they got beave doctors.
Speaker 1: So well, No, we we have other doctors for things too that you but we don't have you. You don't go see doctor what is your doctor's name? Weaver? The Weaver's gonna pass on certain things and go you need to go see uh the ppe.
Speaker 2: Doctor or whatever. You don't see that. We don't have a doctor that we see once once a year, like the like women do.
Speaker 1: Well, no, not normally No, no, unless you have some chronic hope situation the right right, what, I guess if you had to make a choice here, you'd probably rather have the VET trying it on a dog than or right, O B g y N trying it on a dog than a VET trying to see sex section on your wife. Well, yeah, she killed a dog. I definitely rather not use her. I mean, I think I'm just saying in general, Yeah, I go, I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 2: You'd rather have somebody that has a doctor background doing it than nothing. But I think that her stars on her reviews and stuff just went down to a one probably and I'm not who's going to a one star vet? Wait, or he's a vent or O B g y N Yeah, R O G B y whatever. Maybe they should put that in the initials l g b t Q b g y N. They got owen there for other right and solving the world's problems. Don't look to this show for that. No, that's not has never happened, never will. And then finally I have this story. You can see a vet pat if I mean O B G y n. If they're used to doing it on people. Look, they know where to cut. You know, she probably thought, oh, okay, I'm gonna go right around here on the dog and do the C section.
Speaker 1: I'm in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Now did the puppies live because she was doing a C section? I imagine it's to get some little baby puppies out of there. Now they're gonna be starving. No milk. Mom's dead, she's on probation. That's how she gets give her more. I'm with the dog advocates. I mean I am, well, you're a pit bull advocate. Yeah, we're well documented. You're a moving right. I don't want to open it. It's Monday morning. We made it through most of the show unscathed. Let's leave well enough alone. Now, if you want me to start talking circumcisions, and really that's a good chance. The Revard guy's up right now. Yeah, don't do it. There's a couple of people We've mentioned this before. Once you start talking circumcisions, that some wire in their head disengages and they just snap.
Speaker 1: We're such dicks, all right, Bob, pull up our Facebook page. I need you to see this.
Speaker 2: The guy on the coast go into those hooded dicks as you are Okay Face Jr. Facebook page.
Speaker 1: When you get a chance to do this too to get the full effect of what this story has. Uh scenario, you got a road through somewhat of a sub residential area has a problem with people going way too fast creating dangerous situation. That's common. We see that a lot.
Speaker 2: And I said, they usually put those god awful big humps on them sometimes, yes, absolutely, or they do what they did here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they repainted the road. It's it's fairly it's a regular for the most part, straight road, but they all the lines on it have they made him kirby and zig zaggy, and it's just it looks like a mess. And I think it's an eyesore. I think it's ridiculous, a awkward, it's weird. Not used to it. They were literally out here and just put it up, and people coming out of their houses going, what's going on? What's going on? So uh, and that's how we found out. I think speed bumps would have gone a lot further as far as slowing people down on this road in particular. So what's happening now is it's created a and I sort be a confusing mess. And C has done nothing whatsoever to stop the speeding issue as people just now drive straight down the middle of it, over the whole curves and exact I knew that's what they did. Try to describe what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: They're never going to be able to nail anybody for a dui you have, young.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, you're out of it in a six there, no doubt.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter who you have.
Speaker 1: Biggest in the world. Were not well. They do have the double yellow lines which means no passing.
Speaker 2: And here's what they do. At the start of the road. It goes, it goes a little bit left, then it goes all right, then it goes a little bit on a straight road. Yes, so again JR. Our Facebook page, you'll see it. And they actually have video of cars driving on.
Speaker 1: How about you.
Speaker 2: Somebody actually has fought they followed the curvatures.
Speaker 1: If you lived on that road and the road was painted.
Speaker 2: Like that, how far it would be easy to get people to your house, you know, if you if you they weren't using GPS, if it was old school, you know how we'd say take a left or right, and the left just go to the one with the really stupid.
Speaker 1: Lines on it. You get third house on the wait R