Speaker 1: And welcome back to the Michael Cohen Show, where today we're going to ask you the question where has Trump bin? All right, if you want to know, hit subscribe, watch comment, keep keep the comments coming, and share with a friend because this is all important stuff. Well, let me give you the answer. He golfed over the weekend and we hadn't seen him literally all week, until he decided that he was going to host a summer soiree at the White House last night. And of course at that summer soare he announced a travel band through a truth social post. No I'm not joking you, he literally announced a travel band which is basically the Muslim band two point zero, via a truth social post. Play the clip.
Speaker 2: In the twenty first century, we've seen one terror attack after another, carried out by forarig and visa overstairs from dangerous places all over the world, and thanks to Biden's open door policies, today there are millions and millions of these illegals who should not be in our country. In my first term, my powerful travel restrictions were one of our most successful policies, and they were a key part of preventing major foreign terror attacks on American soil. We will not let what happened in Europe happen to America. That is why today I am signing a new executive order placing travel restrictions on countries including Yemen, Somalia, Haiti, Libya, and numerous others. The strength of the restrictions were applying depends on the severity of the threat posts. The list is subject to revision based on whether material improvements are made, and likewise, new countries can be added as threats emerge around the world. But we will not allow people to enter our country who wish to do us harm. And nothing will stop us from keeping America saying it.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, seriously, right, I'm waiting for it at the very end where they'll be like, and you know it causes headaches, blindness, you know, pancreatic problems, and urinary dysfunction. I mean, the way he's reading this, it's like a bad infomercial for a medication. Meanwhile, send it to Chris Murphy spoke on MSNBC that the band it's nothing more than a distraction, a distraction from everything else that the administration is now currently trying to push through.
Speaker 3: Play the clip, Okay, it's so important we talk about this because this is the whole game, is that the actual agenda here is to steal from us. The actual agenda is to steal from regular Americans in order to pad the pockets of the rich. So what does this bill do? It actually costs money for forty percent of the American public. You get poorer if you were in the bottom forty percent, and the richest families get a tax cut of two hundred and seventy thousand dollars. Okay, nobody wants that. That's super unpopular. So how do you get that done? You distract people by making them think that they're at war with other Americans, making them think that they have something to fear from people who look different from them or speaking different language. This is what demagogues have done all throughout time, is to divide us from each other, make us feel like we need to be fighting ourselves, while on the side they're stealing from us, either through legislation like we're debating in the Senate today or old fashioned thievery has also been happening in this administration as well. So yeah, understand that this is important. You know, anytime you ban people coming to the United States from other countries that has a real impact, but it is chiefly in service of trying to get us all talking about that or talking about the Biden investigation they launched today, instead of talking about the centerpiece of this story, which is this bill to make the rich even richer at the expense of everybody else.
Speaker 1: So I remember going back in twenty seventeen, and some of you may have heard me tell this story before, when Steven Miller and Steve Bannon put forth the first Muslim ban, and I was sitting in the Oval office with President Trump, and he asked me what I thought, and I said, permission to speak freely, and he says, of course, go ahead. I said, you're fucking kidding me, right, I said, you can't ban a religion from the United States. What are these idiots doing? I we'll get it right the next time. Well they're not getting it right. In fact, what they're trying to do now is to use this act that just took place, the anti Semitic Act, where this gentleman threw I shouldn't call me General's fucking animal through a Molotov cocktail at a group of Jews. They're trying to use that as the basis for why this ban is so essential. Well, here's the funny thing. You know who's not on the list. The country that this guy came from. This undocumented migrant came from Egypt. Now, look, it's honestly pathetic, pathetic that he hid from Americans and that during his first speech back, literally he goes on and he drones on and on about the same old topics. He rambles about gasoline and groceries and so on. Played the clip the last.
Speaker 4: Administration in my ovidion, the most unsuccessful astration, maybe the.
Speaker 5: Gross went through the roof down.
Speaker 4: You remember that you were talking about my first wee get off press got up.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I just got here and down the same we got all the.
Speaker 1: Way down again, the same old tired lives regurgitated again and again and again. I want to you. For example, a graphic from Triple A showing that the national average, the national average for the gas price today is at three dollars and fourteen cents per gallon. Trump lies when he turns out, oh it's a dollar ninety nine. Triple A turns around and shows you it is three dollars and fourteen cents per gallon. Nowhere in the country. Is it a dollar ninety nine? I mean again, there's no need to have to lie about it is gas prices down from where the Biden administration is. Yeah, probably fifteen to twenty cents per gallon. It's a lot. It's a lot. How about take your win. But instead he has to knock it down to a number that is so easily refutable, and it's refuted by triple a. For God's sakes. He also goes and he speaks about his trip to the Middle East and how we are the hottest country again as if you have an heard that bad story over and over and over literally since he got back, which again is based upon bullshit. I mean, this rhetoric is really getting old and tiring. Played the clip they wanted to go.
Speaker 5: We had a nation that was as cold as ice. It was cold. The whole world was laughing at us. And they're not laughing anymore than I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Now because of the people here, and we have the hottest, most talking about country anywhere.
Speaker 5: We went to the Middle East, we went to the guitars uranium, we went to Ye, we went to.
Speaker 4: The Free After we run back five point one tree and down singing that five boy one. They were massive amounts in the military who have been regular two Boeing aircraft and we got one for free.
Speaker 2: You can hearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, it's one lie after another. And who's he talking to. He's talking to his administration, to which he claims that he has put together the best team in this administration. Played the clip.
Speaker 5: Day one of you.
Speaker 4: Maybe do you three of you will be say any right here saying very similar words. I hope you're saying similar words. That's a real possibility. This really is greatness in this round. It's greatness. You might not even know that, but this is greatness to this round. The counter of talent. We've assembled this unparreled and this is really the strongest, mostality team that we've had, and I.
Speaker 5: Think that this government has had in a long time and maybe ever. I really think this should be the best team. We worked hard. It just one hundred and thirty five days.
Speaker 4: We've hired over three thousand, two hundred papers to deliver man received No never wanted to go down.
Speaker 5: It's one of the most important days.
Speaker 1: It's amazing you're talking to a whole group of sycophants and enablers. There's even a waiting list, according to Trump, to work for him. No, no, serious, there's a waiting list. Play the clip we have.
Speaker 5: People want to come home working with you.
Speaker 4: Work in the last every single department, every single agency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, is there a waiting list? Maybe? Who knows who cares? And yesterday Trump also posted on truth social of course he's trying to build up his platform that he had finally a call with Vladimir Putin. Let me show you what he says in it. He turns around and he says, I just finished speaking by telephone with President Vladimir Putin of Russia. The call lasted approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. We discussed the attack on Russia's docked airplanes by Ukraine and also various other attacks that have been taking place by both sides. It was a good conversation, but not a conversation that will lead to immediate peace. President Putin did say and very strongly, that he will have to respond to the recent attack on the airfields. We also discussed Iran, in the fact that time is running out on Iran's decision pertaining to nuclear weapons, which must be made quickly. I stated to President Putin that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, and on this I believe that we were in agreement. President Putin suggested that he will participate in the discussions with Iran and that he could perhaps be helpful in getting this brought to way rapid conclusion. In my opinion that Iran has been showing slow walking their decision on this very important matter, and we will need a definitive answer in a very short period of time. Let me be very clear about something, first and foremost, nothing came out of that phone call, Absolutely nothing. Why because Putin thinks of Trump as a fool. You know. In my sub stack of today, I turned around and I started off. We're literally nine days out from the No Kings protest. What's shaping up to be the most widespread, coordinated act of disobedience in modern American history. From Anchorage to Atlanta, from Boise to Brooklyn, millions of Americans are preparing to take to the streets and say what we've all been screaming into our pillows for the last two years. Enough with the endless literally with the madness, enough with the grift, enough with the chaos, enough with the Orange Autocrat and his boot licking band a billionaire, sick of fans and enablers. All right, but like I also say, we can't kid ourselves this protest. It's not enough. And because I'm a numbers guy, I break down for you what we actually really need to do. We need to bring back the people who are disenchanted with the Democrats who just basically walked away. And with your help, with your help, we'll get there because we don't have a choice. If we lose twenty twenty six, it's over. And as always, thanks for listening. Hey everyone, First of all, thanks for watching. I mean, we're going to be posting daily episodes with reactions and talking about politics. We'll be talking about everything in fact, so please like and subscribe join us on this journey.