Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine on a Friday, Yes.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Grahamy was doing some.
Speaker 1: Drinking last night, Yeah, just a little bit. You know, had a little gathering with some of the neighbors and some friends for my daughter Quinn's birthday because her birthday was on Wednesday, but it was back to school nine, so we didn't really get to celebrate. So roll that over to last night and roll that over this morning. I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: It always sounds like a good idea at the time, and then we get up so early.
Speaker 1: It's it's awful.
Speaker 3: It's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: It's a horrible idea. I had a great time until now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: It's Matthew and Anthony from San Jose. We're on our way to the airport to go to Vegas.
Speaker 5: Hope you guys have a good weekend. Stay safe.
Speaker 1: Everyone, drink some water. Your lips are dry. How did he know?
Speaker 2: I felt so tired.
Speaker 3: I know, but Spotty, just drink some more coffee.
Speaker 1: I know, Vegas for Labor Day weekend. You guys have fun.
Speaker 3: Nice. I'm jealous, yes, so jealous.
Speaker 1: It should be a great time.
Speaker 3: What are we doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: I'm going to Herbert Camp tomorrow. Something fun, a little something. Okay, it's not the same as the Dude's trip that I do, where we do seven hundred this Yeah, take the kids with you. This is the family trip. They're very excited about it.
Speaker 3: Oh good for them. But are you doing a second talk back of the day? He j Happy Friday, happy beginning of Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Just want to give a shout out to all the Union Workers.
Speaker 3: Local six seventeen, especially driving down to San Diego, and also a shout out to getting the Brandon that you feel done.
Speaker 1: Happy Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna talk about that this morning. Shout out to the union workers up up, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Something else we do Fridays? Our buddy here cheety. She tweets like a lot. It's like non stop a little bit. So Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Let me get on Ozempics so I can be a.
Speaker 3: Love Island Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's plural. That's Zempic's plural? Maybe multiple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, multiple?
Speaker 1: Multiple?
Speaker 3: Would you ever really go on one of these reality shows.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, because like the I know it was a great show, but the challenges itself, I would just be scared that my parents and stuff are going to be watching, and people I know is.
Speaker 2: Going to be watching because they have to do some risky stuff on there.
Speaker 1: You don't think don't you think about that? On this show? You say all kinds of embarrassing and stuff on here my gosh, oh my gosh, you know, like the downstairs.
Speaker 2: Ever reason we play that.
Speaker 3: By the way, Graham is making the DJ motions with his.
Speaker 1: Hands stretch the record.
Speaker 3: You can't see that, but we can't Cheaty. So are you still down to do like the j V shows Cheaty Daity show. Okay, that's in summer, come into it, and we wanted to give Cheaty the rest of the summer to be in the streets even though she wasn't even doing that. We need to put that together and maybe we can have details for everyone, like next week sometime.
Speaker 1: We do need to get the ball rolling on that. Yes, but just so we're clear, Love Island comes calling, they say, Cheaty, we want you on the next season. You'd say no, Yeah, I wouldn't say, oh my love is blind.
Speaker 6: Maybe love is blind, Okay, because like there are two like different types of people, Love Island and love is blind.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the show that you fangirl over harder than any other show wants you to be on it and you would.
Speaker 3: Say no more than Bridgerton. Oh yeah, but you don't have a chance on that.
Speaker 1: Great need to work on that at my big age. And I still get motion sickness. What what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like, I feel like I'm since I'm twenty seven, I shouldn't have car sickness or motion sickness every time I get in a car when somebody else is dry, when somebody else drives, I'm like feeling hell sick, Like I feel like I'm gonna throw up for something.
Speaker 2: My stomach feels all nauseous and stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't think that has to do with age.
Speaker 1: Think it gets worse the older you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I U should not get motion sickness now. I cannot ride in the backseat of a car.
Speaker 1: You ever been Have you been on a swing set recently? Selena? Yes, God, it feels good.
Speaker 3: I cannot get on a swing.
Speaker 1: It is awful.
Speaker 3: Wow, you guys got on a swing. It's a long time this weekend.
Speaker 1: Go I'm telling you, it feels like you're on the worst roller coaster of all time.
Speaker 3: Get that. I can do roller coasters.
Speaker 1: Yes, it makes you feel like dizzy and like weird, Like it's like all disorientating, and you're just like, it's just this lousy little swing, Like why what is happening to me?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I'm quite there yet, but I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go try this.
Speaker 1: Get on the swings. It hits different.
Speaker 3: Older you get Graham, hang on to the rest of those chet sweets.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Graham, what do you think about our off air conversations? Because Graham or Jess and I hope be in our own world. I don't know how we ended up talking about Travis Kelsey's body, hair and Graham is just like sitting there, Oh, Graham, the things that he has to listen to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're discussing which of the Kelsey brothers is Harry.
Speaker 1: Air It's Jason Kelsey, No, it definitely is. I think Travis Kelsey could be equally as Harry, but I believe that he is more manscape conscious.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, how could he see that.
Speaker 1: Because he's been Taylor Swift, But I think he's always seen himself as kind of the hot, cool guy a little bit. So I bet you he's kept things more man's I.
Speaker 3: Can see that, all right. It's wal thirty four nine, the base Umber one hit using station where the JV show I'm Selena gam and I'm Jazz Got your tickets to Disneyland right now? A four pack were collared ninety four eight eight eight three three three nine four. I know, good luck?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Would you guys try deep fried ranch?
Speaker 1: What in the Midwest? Ob problem? What?
Speaker 3: This is one of the new items at the Minnesota State Fair, which I guess is like underwear right now. It's described as ranch dressing filling made with ranch seasoning, buttermilk and cream cheese in a panco shell, deep fried and dusted with ranch powder. So it's like this, imagine this like fried thing, almost kind of like a mozzarella.
Speaker 1: All the ranch that they drop in a deep fry it.
Speaker 3: But when you buite into it, though, the inside is just ranch filling. No, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: It's probably delicious.
Speaker 3: One person said, it's as if hidden valley ranch and a cheese Wanton had a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet that's pretty good. But I know, I feel like that's one of those things when you finish eating it, like you can feel your heart struggling to keep pumping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay, just like a one time thing, just this one. You have to try it one.
Speaker 1: You're light, just one off. The Midwest fairs never ceased to maze with the food concoction concoctions, but just also how terrible they are for you. Oh yeah, it's the worst they've gotten. I mean, can we get I think they've done the deep fried butter right, isn't that another one they do? I'm sure they drop a stick of butter and there.
Speaker 3: That sounds good. But good.
Speaker 1: Drinks.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not the healthiest, don't Grammy. I know you have something kind of Midwest I do.
Speaker 1: I have some more Midwest weirdness for you guys. You guys know about corn sweat. No, No, it's a thing. It's a real phenomenon, corn sweat, I guess during the heat waves, and there's been one this week across a lot of parts of the Midwest. They say the humidity there will actually go up to really intolerable levels. You know, during a heatwave, dry heat, everyone's like, it's no big deal's dry heat, but you get that hot humid heat that is the worst. And the Midwest already has a lot of that hot humidity during the heat waves. But they say corn sweat makes it way way worse during a heat wave. Corn. You know, they've got corn fields everywhere out there. The corn actually starts to sweat it, it perspires, it's putting off, you know, moisture from the ground and that's going into the air, and that extra humidity takes heat waves to a just even worse level. And it's all because of corn.
Speaker 3: Corn sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what corn.
Speaker 1: I don't know if corn wears the old inn. I really don't know. I picture corn being like, no, we're cool, they don't need that. Yeah, we're free and natural.
Speaker 3: But did you ever you guys know that corn can sweat?
Speaker 8: No, we learned something new on the show every single day.
Speaker 1: Be happy you live in the Bay Area and we don't have to deal with corn sweat because that's just that's like a Midwest weird issue thing that I don't I'm glad we don't deal with.
Speaker 3: Plus would you live in the Midwest if you got to eat deep fried ranch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably Yeah, I think so too, No big deal.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good morning, gave you show. Good Morning, Happy Friday. Oh my god, it's Friday, finally Jesus Christ. Let's have fun.
Speaker 3: Let's have some drinks.
Speaker 1: Whoop, Let's have a good weekend, along weekend?
Speaker 3: Yes, happy Friday.
Speaker 8: Rise.
Speaker 3: I love that. We'll do one more talk back here.
Speaker 1: Good morning ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I'm so disappointed.
Speaker 9: Someone answered and said.
Speaker 10: Good morning while I was trying to win Disney on tickets.
Speaker 3: And then it hung up on me. I could have been the one.
Speaker 10: All right, This is Melissa from Sun Thing, Take care, have a good day, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: That was probably cheaty say good morning your caller and yeah not ninety.
Speaker 3: Four Yeah call maybe miss Thursday the number. If you were the winner, she wouldn't have hung up. You would have stayed on the line. But you know what, twenty more Disney tickets here on the JV Show. You have another chance to win. All right, So Ryanair. I've never flown Ryanair, have you?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I have heard of them.
Speaker 3: They're like in a They're an Irish airline. I think I'm trying to look up my notes here. I think, yeah, Irish Ultra low cost carrier. There it is. Anyways, they're CEO Michael O'Leary. He is uh, he's thrown out an idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, he wants to do because his name is O'Leary.
Speaker 3: Yes, he wants to feed You're out away.
Speaker 1: No, that's uh.
Speaker 3: He wants to feed You're out the way. No, that's the same thing. I don't know what that is. Anyways, he's trying to come up with some type of plan to limit air to limit like in flight disruptions. You know, people get like very drunk and disorderly and they're yelling and their cousin and they're seeing people that are real and a bunch of other things on flights. Yeah, he wants to prevent any of that. So he is proposing that when you go to an airport, and this is not here thankfully, at least not yet, when you go to an airport that your alcoholic beverages are limited to two, that you would have to go and show your boarding pash pass and either they give it a stamp or they do something so that way, everybody knows you've already had your two drinks and they cut you off after that. And he says, especially when flights are delayed, we should especially then be limited to two drinks only, because a lot of people will go to the bars to pass the time.
Speaker 1: Irish people have two drinks before breakfast.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: How is how is this the rule that he's making for people there? I mean, I guess in other parts of the world, sure.
Speaker 3: Would you be okay with that? Here?
Speaker 1: No? I mean, what happens when your flight's delayed and I got to sit at the airport for six hours?
Speaker 3: Your bundas gone.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do? I only get two drinks over the next.
Speaker 3: Six hours, That's what he's saying, especially for delayed flights, two drinks max. Because people will take it too far.
Speaker 7: Graham, do you even feel it when you just have two drinks?
Speaker 1: Two drinks? Yeah, that's doesn't even get things going. I've got a big airport drinker one because they're so damn expensive, and I'm just always like I.
Speaker 3: Love airport drinking.
Speaker 1: I don't because unless you're flying to Vegas and it's a short flight. Yeah, let's kick start the drinking here at SFO and drink, and then I'll drink on the plane and then go I'm going to Vegas. But if I'm gonna have a couple of drinks and then I'm gonna get on a long flight somewhere, I end up just feeling worse. Really, you start getting hung over on the plane because it's like the little mini bottles and the drinks aren't good on the plane, and you're just kind of what was the point? Why did I? What did I Why did I pregame for this?
Speaker 3: It helps me get a little more comfortable for my nap.
Speaker 8: Really, See for me, I like the idea of it. I always want to, I guess, drink more. But once I get to the airport, I'm kind of like stressing out about missing my flight. So I usually just have like one drink, so I guess I would be okay with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you usually don't have enough time either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where's that?
Speaker 1: Our gate is all the way at the other end of the airport. The bar is here.
Speaker 3: If your flight's delayed, you should be able to sit down and have a few drinks exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't like this rule.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have here? All right?
Speaker 1: I want to get your guys' take on this. This is one of the weirdest office team building events gone completely wrong that I had ever read about. This happened in Colorado. A group of fifteen colleagues, they all worked together, decided to go on a big team building hike. And they actually, I mean it was like a legit hike. They went all the way up to this summit, Mount Shavano at fourteen two and thirty foot elevation. So this is not like some leisurely nature walk. This is a big, big hike. Well, fourteen of the coworkers returned from the hike after reaching the summit of the mountain, and how many of them they started with fifteen?
Speaker 3: Fifteen went on the hike.
Speaker 1: One co worker did not return back down from the summit. Now I don't know because I haven't gotten full reporting on whether or not this person just fell behind and everyone just decided to leave this guy up on the mountain, or if he said go ahead without me. We don't know that part. But what we do know is that fifteen people ascended the mountain and fourteen came down, and he was in communication with him on the phone, like, guys, I think I'm lost mine on the right trail. He even dropped a pin and they're like, nope, you're going the wrong way. You need to hike back up to the summit and get back on the right trail. So he's like, okay, I'll do that. So then he starts getting down the right trail. Major storm rolls in freezing cold temperatures, high winds, rain, and now he's stuck on the mountain and lost because he's gotten disoriented in this storm. So now rescuers get involved. Well, they can't fly the helicopter because the storm is too bad. This poor bastard had to spend the night on the mountain and they weren't able to rescue him until the next day. And they said he had fallen multiple times and was unable to even stand up after the last fall. So they were lucky to find him next to like some ravine that he's slept slept in because he couldn't be guy. Now, I want to know if this was your office and this was your team building activity and fifteen of you, you and your group of co workers went and they all left you behind on the mountain. Are you going back? Are you going to quit and continue working at this place? Or are you going to try to get everyone else fired and you stay working there.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to stay workings. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of me quitting because it's something they did.
Speaker 1: But collectively they streaded your ass up on the mountains.
Speaker 3: No, I know, could have died, right, but me quitting, like I don't want to. I feel like that would I don't know, satisfy them in some weird way, like they ran me off. I don't want to give them that. Like maybe that was their plan all along? Yeah or something.
Speaker 1: Do you know that everyone in the office hates your guts?
Speaker 3: Better? Question if this was our team building exercise here on the jab on the mountain.
Speaker 1: Just question. I'm didn't find my ways.
Speaker 3: I was gonna take my punch.
Speaker 1: This guy's cell phone was running out of battery. Got it to turn on the Saturday morning. This was a Friday activity, had to spend the night in the mountain Saturday.
Speaker 2: My god, I.
Speaker 1: Had enough wherewithal and just just enough battery to get his cell phone on and help rescuers locate him.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, Yeah, this probably could ended way different. That is insane.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine morning.
Speaker 4: As to boy Ritchie Man, I was follow eighty seven once again, I'm not going to Disney.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Disney.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to go to Disney in two thousand and five for a senior field trip, but I did not go because babies were having babies and I end up having a child with my wife. Twenty one years now and uh yeah, nineteen years later, man, still still have not been to Disney.
Speaker 3: Say, man, that's the saddest story I never heard.
Speaker 1: It is the saddest story ever. Come on, Selia, give some tickets. He wants to go to Disney. List eight twenty.
Speaker 3: This morning, We're gonna do it again. You can win another four pack, Richie.
Speaker 1: I just want you to I want to go on record and saying I would have given you the tickets with Selena and Jess Say. They're shaking their heads like.
Speaker 6: You know, it's it's up to Cheati, You're up to the caller. You are sorry.
Speaker 1: Look at that hottest It's all.
Speaker 8: The stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 3: Happening today in.
Speaker 8: The Bay and trending is sponsored by Mensinis. Visit Mensinie Sleepworld for the Labor Day cells event, or visit slee world dot com.
Speaker 3: So Dancing with the Stars pro arrested right here in Napa Valley. What I didn't realize that. Look, I'm gonna completely Butcher's name. I apologize, Artem shig Vin, Steve, Nope, our tem mine Steve.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyways, he's on Nancying with the Stories is one of the pro dancers. He's married to Nicki Garcia. You guys might know her as Nikki Bella. Wwe. She's going to Bella Sisters anyway, So they're married. I didn't know they had a home here in Napa Valley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bella Sisters are very active at Napa.
Speaker 3: Apparently they are so. Yesterday morning, Ardam, he was booked into the Napa County Jail on a felony domestic violence charge after deputies responded to a call in Yatville right before ten am yesterday. Injuries were reported. The victim, whoever it is, has asked for total confidentiality, so they're not saying that it's Niki, his wife, but on her story from Wednesday, she posted and she was in the area. What's really interesting is that a couple hours before the arrest was made, there was a nine on one call that was made somebody reporting a medical emergency at their home, but emergency services never got there because somebody called nine on one again and just canceled the call. They didn't give a reason. But after that, paramedics and firefighters were like, oh okay, they just like went back to their stations. I thought, if that happened, to say, at least in a cop over to check things out.
Speaker 1: I know, you don't just pay about that. How about that earlier call totally joking everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Or maybe they did and maybe that's what led to the arres Maybe a cop did go there, maybe a little over an hour later, and maybe that's what it was. I don't know, but very interesting.
Speaker 1: Man, NAPA, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, you're not gonna believe Wholana Delray is dating. Actually no, it's not be David, it's not anybody famous. She is dating an alligator tour guide from Louisiana. He's a captain of an airboat tour company.
Speaker 1: A celebrity has to do somebody else that's a celebrity.
Speaker 3: No, it's just very, very random. His name is Jeremy. They were filmed holding hands at a festival in England. I guess they've known each other since at least twenty nineteen, because she was in a picture with him on her Facebook page. I don't know if she just went on one of his boat tours and that's how they met and now they're together. If you are so lucky, if you want to see him, I mean, he's on our Instagram, Jamie Morning Show got a picture up there on our story. Make sure you're following us. It's just so random.
Speaker 1: The heart, the heart wants, the heart wants a gator boat driver. The heart gets a gator boat driver.
Speaker 3: Every picture I've seen him and he's like I had to tell her like that cameo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, older too, but I kind of I feel like she's always liked older men.
Speaker 7: At least that's the vibe I get from like listening to.
Speaker 3: Her music, because it sounds like slow, old people music. I know I've only heard. I've only heard.
Speaker 1: I think I made a joke about lot of his music one time, and people were the talkbacks came flooding in. So that's at Selena.
Speaker 3: I got from you.
Speaker 1: Graham, I don't remember that. You just smooth things over with and you have now upset them again.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Bay Area athletes getting yesterday probably got a bit overshadowed by the Brandon Awyuk deal, but we got to talk about Steph Curry because he inked himself a new deal with the Warriors. Curry signed a one year, sixty two point six million dollar extension, so that's adding on to his current contract. So he's now going to be with the Warriors through the twenty twenty six twenty twenty seven season. I don't think he ever puts on another NBA team's jersey ever. The Warriors are just going to keep signing him, right, I was going to ask.
Speaker 3: I was talking to my man about this yesterday. His prediction is after this he retires.
Speaker 1: I think he can keep playing, though I don't. His play hasn't dropped off really at all. The guy's dominant. I think he's still still still play out. I think he will signed in years I don't, but my prediction is he never puts on another team yeah, I'm Jersey. I'd be shocked by that. Now, listen to this. That's almost sixty three million dollars for one season of basketball, which is crazy. Now, I'd had to crunch the numbers here because whether eighty two games in an NBA season forty eight minutes a game, by my math, that means Curry's gonna make fifteen nine hundred and four dollars a minute while on the court. I remember making fifteen sixteen grand a minute. But that's nuts. In some of those minutes you're on the bench, you're not even do anything or does I mean he plays most of the minutes. But all right, this will elevate Curry to very elite status, joining only Lebron James and Kevin Durant as the only NBA players to ever been paid half a billion dollars in salary in their playing careers. Now, obviously those guys Curry included make way probably more money off the court in endorsements, but over half a billion dollars just in salary is pretty nuts.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, you compared it to guys like Kobe Bryant, he made three hundred something million career earnings. You know, these guys, contracts are just going up and up and up and up. Major money. You know, Michael Jordan only made like something like ninety million dollars in salary a lot of a lot of years ago. That's Michael Jordan. Get your bag, Get your Bag, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, we have a talk back, quick little situation.
Speaker 4: Who This is Natalie from Sacramento.
Speaker 7: Here's a question for you. If you are in a fight with your ex and.
Speaker 3: You leave off in a huff and you seek the.
Speaker 7: Cell phone, is it appropriate to break into her house to get the cell phone? And then is it appropriate for her to.
Speaker 3: Call the cops on you if you do?
Speaker 1: Uh, just question for the audience. You know, totally see red Hold and happen.
Speaker 3: Last night at all. Oh my god, drama Natalie Natalie, Okay, so it sounds like she called the cops on him. He tried to break into every right to do that.
Speaker 1: I agree. Once, But couldn't you have just said, let me flip to the other side. Couldn't you have just said, oh, come on in, you can get your phone then leave immediately.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah you can, but if you don't want them in your house, they don't have to. You don't have to let them in your hand.
Speaker 1: Good point. I'm back on your side, right, And when they try.
Speaker 3: To break into your house, no cops called instantly. Yes, Natalie, I'm with you. I stand with Natalie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, me too. But how would he get his phone back?
Speaker 6: Just throw it off the window or something so she could do He doesn't, Well, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's property though.
Speaker 1: You never storm off without your phone. That's the first that's the fault. Yeah, idiot.
Speaker 3: All right, it's time for what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show Chug Mug, who's got to be the very first person a guest? Today's bleeped out word is always leave. Your guess is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 1: It's gross, but guys, you pretty much have to lick your fingers before you start.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're disgusting. Did you forget this was a family show?
Speaker 1: I forgot, well, and I think of two things.
Speaker 3: Not that because it's a clean show.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, that's right, it is a family show. All right? Think about what that bleeped out word is? Leave a talkback? Leave us your name, your city, and your and your guests. You gotta be the first correct guess of the morning to win the JV Show chug mug. And yes, this is a family show, and I gotta go check to see what's rad doesn't even know what it isn't for myself, all right, to leave those.
Speaker 3: Guesses, like Graham said, we are going to play some.
Speaker 1: Of them next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Plain what the bleeper? Hopefully we can give you this JV show chug mug. Trust me, you want it okay throughout the morning. When we say hot coffee shop, let me you got a chug out of your JV show check mug. All right, So here's how you win. It's got to be the very first person a guest. Today's a bleeped out word. In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: It's gross. But guys, you pretty much have to lick your fingers before you start.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me explain. Let me say this is a family show. Oh, it's a family show. That word is something clean. Let's run through your guesses now, Good morning, Happy Friday. Jennifer from PACIFICA. I think the bleeped out word be grubbing before you start grubbing down on that food. Have a good long weekend, A good.
Speaker 1: Guy, you would look your lock your hands.
Speaker 3: Maybe not before but during during is one thing.
Speaker 1: But before somebody that you just order their food and then they start look at their heads.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good morning, Jamie each other. This is really from ham and I think the bleep that word is.
Speaker 3: Read read like.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest this morning. One of the most popular guess is coming in right now, like turning pages like, yeah, I've always found that gross, but like, what else are you gonna do? When I'm reading books to my kids, It's so hard to get there.
Speaker 3: When I do that, I just skip the fingers and just use my tongue to flip the.
Speaker 1: Paper talent start licking the whole book. I like that.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: I believe the bleep that words is you gotta lick your lick your.
Speaker 3: Fingers before you eat wings. All right, that's it. Good morning is from you. Hey, that's.
Speaker 1: No you look them after you get before before.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh, good guess. I am loving this this morning. Continue to leave them on the talkback mic on the iHeart app. We're going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, we're playing with the bleep trying to get you this JV show, Chug Mud, You just got to be the very first person to guess. Today's bleeped out word is always leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the free iHeart Radio application. Missed it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: It's gross, But guys, you pretty much have to lick your fingers before you start.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa?
Speaker 1: Now are your comfort cleaning is?
Speaker 3: This is a family show? Okay? Bleeped out word is always something clean? Please leave your clean guesses only. Let's run through some talkbacks now.
Speaker 1: REGs to Graham's question, what do you lock your fingers for before you do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You look your fingers before you so into wet willie?
Speaker 3: In the year.
Speaker 1: That is true? When's the last time of you guys got a wet willie?
Speaker 3: I feel like my man will try to do that to me quite often.
Speaker 1: Actually, I feel like there's nothing more violating than a wet willie. That is one of the grossest things ever.
Speaker 3: I can think. It's more violated.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you ever been wet willied before.
Speaker 2: Probably in elementary school.
Speaker 3: But other than that that I remember.
Speaker 1: It is awful. Somebody else's eleven in your ear?
Speaker 2: Gross?
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, simato, I think the least that word is count money.
Speaker 3: Count many.
Speaker 1: That was probably far and away the most popular guests this morning. Counting money bartending. You know, you get a lot of cash at the end of the night. I was bartender, and you have to get an accurate count of the money. You can't have your bank drop off at and then of the night. And then you are thinking like, as you lick your finger, this is gross. This is the grossest money that you could ever lick.
Speaker 3: Again, that's why I don't even use my hands. I just stick it to my tongue and kind of.
Speaker 6: From the East Bay is the bleeped out word whistles. Have a great Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, another popular guest this morning. Quite a few people guessed whistle.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know how to do that?
Speaker 3: By the way, I cannot your fingers?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Just what I don't know?
Speaker 1: Just ye, she's pinching her bottom lip. I'm talking about the one where.
Speaker 8: You there's one where you pinched the bottom the bottom lip and.
Speaker 1: You like, but no, I can't do that barely whistle regularly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I lost my touch.
Speaker 10: And from Fremont, the bleeped out word is pitching, like pitching a baseball?
Speaker 3: Pitching? All right, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: It's gross. But guys, you pretty much have to lick your fingers before you start pitching. You have to. You gotta be able to get a grip on the baseball. How old are you gonna throw a nice.
Speaker 3: I mean's dog didn't lick his fingers.
Speaker 1: He put the ball in his mouth. He licked the ball.
Speaker 3: It's selena, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tongue strenk the ball. All right, it's shutouts, please, that's goods and shut ups. And from Fremont was up. It was up, you know what? And props to you because we got a lot of people playing this morning, and she was the.
Speaker 3: Only one that said kitchen pitching.
Speaker 1: There were some other people that said pitch, like my buddy Jonathan and San Carlos he said pitch so so close. But an for Fremont, she's getting that brand new JV show. Go look at. Not a lot of shout outs to give this morning, but I do want to shout out some people that said throwing, like throwing a ball because they were very very close. This morning. Our buddy Mom Mama Albert said that Lance in San Ramon, what's up? Lance was up? Gerald in South City had said that as well, so did Misty in Union City, and our buddy at Maria and San Francisco said that as well. Throwing was People were right there, very close, but pitching, yeah was the word.
Speaker 3: All right, next week we'll be back with your chance to win another JV Show chug mug. Every morning seven oh five we do that and make sure you check your email. That's what we're going to reach out to you to get you your chug mug. Thanks for playing.
Speaker 1: Today the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Grand really quick, we have some shout out we do.
Speaker 1: We've got a bunch of shots. You want to play the game first and then do you know what?
Speaker 3: Let's do that. I don't know why I throw it to you.
Speaker 1: All good, All good.
Speaker 3: My bad. It is Friday, so I'm already in weekend mode. I think that's what's going on here. All right, let's go to the phone. Welddy for nine.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Julio, Julio, Hi, how are you this morning.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 3: We are wonderful, Thanks so much for asking. Do you have any fun plans for this big long three day weekend?
Speaker 1: I am doing absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes those are the best weekends, true, you know, gram Why do you have that look on your face?
Speaker 1: I just I feel like I recognize this voice. I think I think I know this, Julio.
Speaker 3: Really now you know this?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you are going down. He's a Raiders fan. There's no way I gonna get any these questions right?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's see, Holy We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. If you get three correct, you are winning a You're winning a crow. Let's see if you can get it done. Here's question number one. Where in the human body would you find your patella?
Speaker 1: I told you your leg?
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe a little more.
Speaker 1: I mean, but yeah, I mean the no police are going to come for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a little more right.
Speaker 1: Technically is right, but a little more specific?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you arne? Yeah? Furiously over there?
Speaker 3: Good job, good job? Will we I'm ruining for you. Graham's not, but I am all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what iconic Christmas character said I'll be back again some day? Hell? How many guesses are we going to give this guy? Come on?
Speaker 3: He was thinking out loud.
Speaker 1: Yep, Frosty, the snow man. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He said, shelf on an elf.
Speaker 1: It's elf on alf on an elf, Rudolph, Santa Claus, Frosty. He just shouted out all of them.
Speaker 3: Is there any rule against that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: You get one answer, okay, starting now, one answer only? Who come on? Question number three? All right? In soccer, how many yellow cards does it take for you to get ejected from the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an easy one. Even a Raiders fan could get that one correct.
Speaker 3: Easy peasy.
Speaker 1: Number number four. He needs this one to win the game, right?
Speaker 3: You got three points?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't, Yes, he did. Frosty one. He said a different answer. First, he said shelf on the elf.
Speaker 3: But we didn't have that one answer only rule until half.
Speaker 1: That's just calm and know that's common sense. He needs this one to win the game. I'm not giving him garbage, all right. Question number four in the Pixar movie Up, what continent does the house end up flying to? He touches a bunch of balloons to it, The thing takes off, and then where does it go? He wants to go to Paradise Falls, which we all know is modeled after a real waterfall, which is in a certain country that's on a certain continent.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna say Australia.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I knew he wouldn't get that one.
Speaker 3: Got the other one?
Speaker 1: I don't know the correct answer that South America. Paradise Falls modeled after Angel Falls, which is in Venezuela, which is in South America. That's where they went.
Speaker 3: Julio, I'm gonna tell you what Graham is just being a hater. Okay, me and Jess feel like you got the other one correct. It is two against one, so you won this cl congratulation.
Speaker 1: This game's under protest, moving.
Speaker 3: Moving forward. Whenever anyone answers the question, it has to be one answer only yes. But Julia, you did win today's We're gonna give it to you a congratulation.
Speaker 1: Next job, buddy, nice Jo, awesome, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome. Have a great weekend, hang on for that morning. All right, now, Graham, we have some shout out.
Speaker 1: We do lots of moms and my dms, lots of moms and my dams like that. One says good morning, Graham. Please give a happy birthday shout out to my daughter Envy from San Jose. She's turning nine years old. She's been listening to you guys every morning on her way to school. She thinks you're really funny. I'm assuming Schelena probably, and having you wish her a happy birthday was what she asked for as her birthday gift this year. And that is from her mom, Tory, So happy happy birthday, Envy. But of course he's a good point. Mom and madam says, hey, it's my daughter's twelfth diamond birthday and was hoping you guys can wish her a happy birthday. Her name is Jaalina. Uh, my daughter told me it's her diamond birthday because she's turning twelve.
Speaker 3: Jelina. Isn't that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomes's couple.
Speaker 1: Name, Yes, Jelena here, you're right. She says it's a diamond birthday because she's turning twelve and she was born in twenty twelve. Thank you so much, And that's from mom. Bridget. Is that a thing? I've heard of the golden birthday, but I've never heard of the diamond birthday? Like happy birthday. Another mom says, can you give my son a birthday shout out his ninth birthday? That would be awesome. Happy ninth birthday, Jackson. We love you and hope you have the best year ever. His brother's aiden says, who gives a fart? Thank you, Graham, You're his absolute favorite love Linda. Oh, that's a good way to get a shout out, all right. Another DM here from a mom says, Hey, Grandma, a long time listener, recently introduced my eleven year old to the JV Show. We listened every single morning. I'd love for you to give him a shout out as we listen in the morning on the way to school. He just started junior high and this has been our new bonding time on the way to school. His name is Talon and he absolutely loves listening to your show. And that is from mom Mom Punky Tifster on Instagram Punky Tister shout out to Talon. That's a cool name. I love it. Shout out. I hope you have a great day at school. Doesn't that birthday? Just shouting him out? But regardless is a fart? Yes, Guido The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Good morning, guys, it said, without the haircut. It's that time of the week again. Chug wheel.
Speaker 7: No, sorry, Graham, Everyone's had to chug a lot of bad stuff except for you.
Speaker 1: So I went to cast a quick little spell bear with me chug ski skibble, skimpy skibby. Sorry, Graham, your destiny has been written.
Speaker 3: What you gonna be picked?
Speaker 1: And for apple cider vinegar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. Eight twenty This morning, we play a new game. It's called the JV Show chug Wheel. We'll open at the phone lines. You'll have a chance to play along with us. Basically, if you win, that means we lose. We're gonna draw names. Someone's gonna spin the chug wheel. I have to chug whatever is on there, Graham. What are some of the things that are on there?
Speaker 1: Today? We've got ol of juice, fish sauce, beer, tonic water, apple cider vinegar, which you just mentioned, which is my arch nemesis. I hate that stuff, olive oil. And today's featured item on the wheel is a raw egg. Every just one, just one egg. I thought it should be more of it, chug egg. So it's just one egg. I think it should be.
Speaker 3: Four ew, what is wrong with it's a.
Speaker 1: It's a chug because it's hysteria.
Speaker 3: No, it's not all right. So that'll be eight twenty this morning, and we're all manifesting.
Speaker 1: You're not honest.
Speaker 3: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 8: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the trending is sponsored by MENC needs to visit mensine Sleepworld for the Labor Day sales event or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 3: So Taylor Swift might have some influence on the Chief's upcoming season. This is according to Patrick Mahomes. He did this interview with Chris Simms for a new NFL on NBC interview that aired yesterday. I'm just gonna play a quick little clip here, because of course you can't interview any Chiefs player without talking about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: She's really interested in football, and she asked a lot of great ques, and she started drawing up place we might have to put one in.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that's amazing. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Like I doubt Taylor's actually sitting there drawing up place. This is honestly more of a reason for me to just play his voice here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: If they drop a Taylor Swift play and they use it in the Super Bowl because Andy Reid, the coach of the Chiefs, like these little trick plays and everyone does a little spin. They did one against the Niners in the twenty early twenty twenty Super Bowl, and it just if they do something and they call it the Taylor Swift, I'm gonna puke.
Speaker 3: That'd be so cute.
Speaker 1: No, it was, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I'd actually like that.
Speaker 1: No, something tells me that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I would love that. Best thing ever.
Speaker 1: Did you see that Travis Kelsey bought a racehorse or part owns some racehorse. You know, racehorse is very expensive, so he's part owner of one, and they named it Swift Delivery or something like that. Oh my gosh, stop itude just stop at people sick of this?
Speaker 3: Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect your life in any way. I think it's cute.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. But it goes back to the same reason that Chrissy t Can annoyed me. It's just so much of and I think I'm not alone in.
Speaker 3: Saying most people feel like you're.
Speaker 1: Sick of the Taylor and Travis and every now every little thing about and we got to get a whole article.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that I do agree with. All Right, So the host of the eighty second Golden Globe Awards has been announced. I want to know what you guys think about this. Yeah, sure, let's get a drum roll.
Speaker 1: I don't have one, Okay, don't cut up, so just pound on my chest.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be nicky Glacier. Yeah, that's so, that's my reaction to Look.
Speaker 11: I know, I know a wards show viewership is dwindling in every gone and then every time it comes time for another award show, we always have the long list of people that turn it down first.
Speaker 3: I don't have that this particular time, but I'm sure it's gonna come out at some point. The Golden Globes. By the way, January fifth, twenty twenty five. Nikki, it's funny though she is. That's something I don't I haven't watched a lot of her stuff. I did really really like her at the Tom Brady Roase. That's the only time I've seen her, and she killed it. She was so good. But seeing or hearing her hosting an award show that's not going to make me want to watch.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe She's not adds a little edge to it. It's been missing something, mostly the thing that's been missing his viewers, so maybe it adds a few of those.
Speaker 3: I just hope it goes well.
Speaker 8: I feel like I don't know if the Golden Globes or just a ward shows in general or kind of cursed. I just feel like every comedian that goes on has like a bad experience or they just get dragged afterwards.
Speaker 3: Well do you remember the last one, Joe Coley? Yes, it was not good, and that one we had a lot of big names that had turned it down before. So people are just not into these things anymore. Celebrities.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a kind of destined to fail because social media somewhat it doesn't matter if you do like a you know, like a pretty good job, you're gonna get roasted. Yes, like you absolutely knock it out of the park, which nobody does.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, So Nicki Glazer hosting the Golden Globes, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: Finally, finally, the Brandon Aiyuk saga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gets your bag?
Speaker 1: Brandon Ayuk ditch your bag, and he did. But I'll be honest, I am so thankful this saga is over because I think a lot of Niner fans and myself included it started to and have been a bit soured on this situation, like wrap it up, get this thing, get a deal done, get it over with. We want It's like, we want Brandon Ayuk on the team, but he's saying he wants to be traded, So do you not want to be here? And then we got a trade in place at do you actually want to be traded? And then he turns out he's turning down every trade.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like we all got sick of it, start practicing, let's go, and he was holding in so he was still showing up to Niner team functions and stuff. But thank god the saga is overues Brandon I Yuk and the Niners agreed yesterday to a one hundred and twenty million dollar four year contract that includes seventy six million dollars in fully guaranteed money. That is a lot of money, but I feel like this is the outcome he wanted, because again I don't think he wanted despite saying he wanted to get traded.
Speaker 3: I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to get that was a move you didn't want to go play for a garbage team. Niners obviously much better team. But that's a very expensive contract. Now, the interesting part here is there are reports from you know, some NFL insiders and Niner beat reporters, and they're saying this is the exact deal that he was offered back on August tenth. Now, why are we here at the very end of August and he's agreeing to the exact same deal. His agent is saying that's actually inaccurate. But the check still cashes. He said. If this is in fact the same contract that he was offered back then, I think that's gonna annoy Niner fans. Uh just a because like, dude.
Speaker 3: Should have just signed it back then.
Speaker 1: Drag this thing out for way too long. You should have just signed. Now. The only player that's got the big question mark Trent Williams. We still need Trent Williams to sign or restructure his contract or whatever it is he wants, because he's more important to the team than Brandon Ayuk. But I am pumped that Brandon Ayuk is back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good guy, right, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh and it's a holiday weekend. Yeah, three day weekend, three day weekends. All right, so check this out? Should we check this out?
Speaker 1: Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Speaker 3: We just got word that our James Kennedy pool party that we're going to be at at Great and Resort Casina huh sold out.
Speaker 1: So that well that's good. Wait, that's good news because it's going to be a really fun party. But bad news. I mean, what about the people listening. They're like, I want to go, Graham.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you asked that, because all this weekend is going to be Wildney for nine, winning weekend. We're gonna have your chance to win tickets to the sold out pool party. There you go to your Kennedy from Vanderput Rules obviously. So that's gonna be all weekend here on Wealth. Andy Francs keeping here for a chance to party with the JV Show. It's gonna be so much fun, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? So I wanted to lay out a little situation because this woman posted a video on TikTok and people you know as they are on social media divided. In the comments, she says she showed up to a dinner reservation twenty two minutes early, only to find out that the reservation was really thirty minutes later than all her friends had told her. She apparently is that friend that's always late, and she wants to know is it okay to lie to your friends in this instance? Can you lie to that friend or friends that are always late and tell them they really need to be somewhere at an earlier time because you know they're gonna show up late.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna say yes too.
Speaker 1: But what about the always telling the truth? Uh?
Speaker 3: Nobody does that?
Speaker 8: But also like the person finds out the truth eventually once they show up.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's just little things that's okay to lie about. I do this with my sometimes, you gotta do it with my mom. They might even do it to me. I don't even know. And I think it's okay, and you're kind.
Speaker 1: Of helping them out, But how do you But how do you feel when they actually do show up quote on time, which really isn't the time, and then they have to sit there waiting for a half hour for everyone else to show up.
Speaker 3: Well maybe they'll.
Speaker 8: That'll show them how we're always waiting on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, taste of your own medicine. I guess I think it's okay. I can't see anyone really having an issue with this.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, Selena, are you that late friend?
Speaker 3: Uh? My husband is the late friend. If I could do it to him, I would, but we're always together. So yeah, got it done really quick, Graham, I could have sworn earlier this week you asked if teen boys were still using axe body spray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so still a thing.
Speaker 3: It's still a thing. I thought they were. Look, apparently I was wrong. Kind of like how the Sephor kids craze is with like like middle school and young teens. Young girls rush into the four and they're buying all the designer makeup. I guess it's like the same for teen boys and designer fragrance. Like they're not going anywhere near ex body spray anymore. Ten and eleven year olds are only wearing like Gucci Louis Baton, Like, how did he get to use their parents? Oh my gosh, Like they're not doing acts.
Speaker 8: Would you buy your kids like a really expensive fragrance?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, you can wear acxs like the rest of us. Go double pits to chesty. That's how you do the spray. Wait, did you double pits?
Speaker 3: Remember seeing the axe commercials and they did that? Is that really how you had to spray it?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you're supposed to do. Give a little pits and then a little on the front of you so everyone can that's a lot. A lot. Any amount of ax is usually a lot. Smell smell people from a mile away.
Speaker 3: Well that's good. Then that means they're smelling a lot better. Unpopular opinion. I never thought axe smells that bad, and everyone always ripped on it.
Speaker 1: I think it was just too much of it. People were spraying their whole head to toe in it. It was too much.
Speaker 3: But teen boys, I feel like you need it.
Speaker 1: That's probably true. You might have something.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, we have some shout out.
Speaker 5: Graham, hoping you can give a shout out to the biggest battle in the Bay this weekend as the Mighty Aggies take on the Golden Bears and triumph to victory. Probably not, but let's hope. So all right, have a great weekend everybody, by.
Speaker 1: Shout out College football back. Yeah, the UC Davis Aggies taking on the cow Bears tomorrow. That's a bit of a conflict in my household at a lot of My mom went to Davis for a couple of years but then transferred to Cow and my dad went to Cow. So it's like, you know, wow, equally represented. But I'll have to say go bear. Then, No, that's not a battle of the Bay. They're from Davis.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't I have family that went to Davis, So conflict of interest. All right, Graham, you have another shadow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mom and my DM's really quick. I got one, says good morning Graham. If you could give my granddaughter Aria a big shootout at eight am, let's try a shout out. Oh my god, I'm not going to give you to give her a shot, give her a shout out. Eight hour drive to school for her eighth birthday. Your grandma loves you. And that is from Joyce, so happy happy birthdayay Ooh that is a good point. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday. Let's go to the phones Wild four nine.
Speaker 1: Hi is this hey Elliott?
Speaker 3: Elliott from Fremont callar ninety.
Speaker 8: Four go it just got four to two day one part per day Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Reds Dorn taken that nice. Oh what's happening at Disneyland?
Speaker 2: Ooh, something really cool.
Speaker 8: They're celebrating family at the Plaster Familia.
Speaker 3: And that's not through November second, but you can use these tickets. We'll pass that if you want. But congratulations, Elliott. Only thing is you now got to play the JV show Chug whill and no offense. But we hope you lose. Okay, let us explain. So we sent Jess out to the streets. She interviewed a random person, asked them eight questions. We're gonna go through every question one by one, and we're gonna stop down and we're gonna ask you, Elliott, do you think that person said yes or no, or you know, whatever the case may be. And if you can correctly guess with that person, guess, do you get a point? Are you doing four out of eight or five out of eight?
Speaker 1: You guys were all lobbying for five yesterday because you guys are so scared of chugging. But the rules of the game, and we started it was four. But I'll open it up because I don't My stomachs a little quezy. This if you get five points.
Speaker 3: If you get five correct, then that means you also want a JV show chug mug and that means we lost. We're gonna draw names, have to spin the chug wheel. One of us is gonna check up nasty. Okay, got it, all right, so let's get to it. Let's see. Oh, by the way, Graham, what are some of the things on the chug wheel for those who who don't know?
Speaker 1: All right? A lot of grossness on here, and a couple of things aren't so bad. But we've got olive juice, fish sauce, beer, tonic water, apple cider, vinegar, olive oil, and this week's featured item a raw egg. Oh, I brought it from home. It's a jar fridge.
Speaker 3: Elliot is going to be playing along with us. Let's see who just talked you out on the streets and I'm from us?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was that Liz? Liz?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, so you said wiz.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Question number one.
Speaker 8: Have you watched the MTV vm as in the last five years?
Speaker 3: All right, Elliott, So what do you think Liz said? Did she say yes or no? Uh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay?
Speaker 1: Point for the good guys, the good guy Sorry Elliott. All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: Has your car ever been bipped?
Speaker 1: Elliott? What do you think she said? Has your car ever been bipped?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay for Elliott, that's sad, but so what do you excited? Understand it?
Speaker 3: All right? Next question? Do you think j Lo.
Speaker 8: Will be in another relationship by the end of this year?
Speaker 1: Elliott?
Speaker 3: What do you think she said? Yes or no? Yeah, I'm gonna go with no for her sake, jeez, I think she needs to work on herself. It's a point for the good guys, we have a chance.
Speaker 1: We're trying to avoid the chugging. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Which airport do you prefer to fly out of? Oakland or SFO?
Speaker 1: Elliott? What do you think she said? SFO or Oakland OAKLANDFO?
Speaker 3: All right? How many points does Elliott have so far?
Speaker 1: He only has one and the good guys that's us. We've got three. So by my math and your guys, is new five point rule. I think he's got a clean sweep it from here on out. All right.
Speaker 8: Next question, it's gonna be one of the busiest travel weekends on record.
Speaker 7: Are you leaving town for Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 3: All right, Elliet, you think she's leaving? Or no, no, I'm not. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Right, two points and three more correct answers needed to give somebody on the JV show a nice morning chug surprise. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Have you ever eaten food in a grocery store before paying for it?
Speaker 1: Elliott? What do you think she said, eating in the store before paying? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That was kind of a gimme.
Speaker 3: We all do that, right, I don't do that?
Speaker 1: You don't, I know you've never grabbed a couple of grapes out of the bag.
Speaker 3: Nothing, No, because they're not wash Yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 1: Washing washing fruits a myth?
Speaker 3: All right, it's not. But okay.
Speaker 8: Next, whose responsibility is it to put the divider on the grocery store checkout belt?
Speaker 7: Yours or the person behind you?
Speaker 3: Elliott? What do you think she said?
Speaker 1: Yours?
Speaker 3: Yours?
Speaker 1: That's a correct that's a correct answer. By the way, it should be you putting the divider after you put your stuff on the conveyor belt. All right, current score. Elliott's got four and we the good guys have three points, which means we're down to the final question. Elliott, you get this one correct. We're drawing names and somebody's chugging something.
Speaker 3: All right, final question?
Speaker 8: Out of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry, which ice cream flavor is the best?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a thirty three percent.
Speaker 3: Elliott.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be chocolate, vanilla or strawberry? Which ice cream flavor is best? Elliot? What do you think she guessed? Or what do you think she answered? What I think Elliott? You saying vanilla? But yeah, vanilla chocolate.
Speaker 3: I think that's the obvious one, right you.
Speaker 2: Nobody likes chocolate.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes chocolate.
Speaker 2: Is the best?
Speaker 1: Strawberry? Strawberry is the correct answer.
Speaker 3: There, Elliott, thank you so much for playing. You got your Disney tickets the grab. We're gonna give you the chocolate anyways, because who gives a fart. It's Friday, So congratulations. Thank you so much for playing along, and have a great weekend. Okay, you're very welcome. Hang on there for your winning Oh my god, you guys, the sigh of Sae.
Speaker 1: I think there's some listeners that are going to be upset by your guys' last minute scoring change, because he did get the four points, which was the previous requirement to spin the wheel. But whatever, are.
Speaker 3: You implying that we still draw names and chug great?
Speaker 1: I just think by the standard rules set forth in the JV Show by Laws, Section seventeen, Article one, it said four points. I'm just saying he got the four points.
Speaker 3: What are we doing well? I'm too bad.
Speaker 1: I think next week it's back to four. You guys just didn't want to have to chug something before a holiday weekend.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 3: My stomach has were recovering from mad at us.
Speaker 1: You haven't had to chug Yeah, grammy bathwater, hot.
Speaker 2: Dog water on clam water.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I think, leave us a talk back and weigh in on this going forward to be five points or four?
Speaker 3: All right? I know we're going to get a lot of talkbacks that will play those next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So we got some chug controversy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 3: Friday mornings eight twenty we play the JB Show Chuck Wheel where you really play along excuse me, and if you win, you know the game, you get a chug a chug mug that means we lose the game. We draw names. Whoever's drawn has to spend the JB Show chug will that person has a chug something nasty. I feel like the game is a little bit too easy because we've been playing well, if you get four to eight, you win, we lose. And so this morning we decided to just make one little, teeny tiny change make it a little more difficult for the caller to win. We changed it to five out of eights.
Speaker 1: You guys are you guys are what's this? You just don't want to chug exactly?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the points. But we decided to open up the talk back so which really is always open. But let's see what you think.
Speaker 1: Which was John from Housday Organ.
Speaker 10: I think you guys should chug.
Speaker 3: Fairly one and I have a one job and this is like the most entertainment I have on Friday.
Speaker 10: So chug.
Speaker 1: She has a boring job. It's the most entertainment part of her Friday. And you guys are gonna deprive. Jennifer Booth, Bay, Oregon. I forgot just said. I just checked. We are number one there in Oregon the way.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. It's literally our job to entertain.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Four points if protest. You cannot change the rules. We didn't vote for this. This is a democracy. Kn't just change the rules. Somebody needs to chug. Chug, chug, Chug, chug chug, but it's for chugging.
Speaker 1: That's two votes for chugging.
Speaker 3: Are we taking votes here? I wasn't aware of that.
Speaker 1: She just said it's a democracy, So I'm counting the votes right now.
Speaker 7: But what I think Cheaty made a good point a little bit ago.
Speaker 3: I did save that for one second. When we're talking about guys.
Speaker 10: This is cat Bottomlete Creek. I feel for you, guys. I would hate to be in your shoes. Well, I also want you to chug, so I say switch it to five going forward, and then if people aren't getting them for like three weeks.
Speaker 3: You've got to go back to four.
Speaker 1: D. Unfortunately, in a democracy, that's two votes to chug. And there were a lot of other talkbacks I can't play right here that also voted for a chug.
Speaker 3: Cheaty, Cheaty has something to say, Yes, Cheaty.
Speaker 6: Our first, very first game, we actually started off with five correct until people were not well one person, I don't know how many people, but they didn't get five correct. So then we changed it to four to make it a little bit easier, but now I feel like it's too easy.
Speaker 3: We started with five. Where was the democracy then? But nobody voted? You know where is you?
Speaker 2: That said four?
Speaker 1: Our caller Elliott, he barely got five. I mean that was a that was you know, or barely got four? Correct? That was a struggle to get to four. It's not The game is clearly not too easy. We've had just as many times where somebody hasn't won the game as they have. I don't think leads you to believe that we had the number right at the right kind.
Speaker 8: Of like you know, when you're playing rock paper scissors, it's not okay you win. If we're tied at three, you have to get two out of three. Yeah, more than half, like half and half.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna draw a name and see who's chugging, know who we're not like, people are going to want to know who. People are going to want to know who was supposed to chug. I think someone should chug.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: And that person.
Speaker 3: No, we won the game far and square.
Speaker 1: Get over here and spin that wheel. I'm not spinning the Wow hear that JV show listeners.
Speaker 6: Maybe next week ain't down, but this week, this.
Speaker 3: Week, we won. Let us have this one win, Graham.
Speaker 1: I'm signing with the listeners on this one. I want to see someone chugg and he could have been me and I'm and I would probably be taking this back, depending what I spun on the wheel and if I got drawn. I didn't CHEATY got drawn.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's very skeptical. Graham doesn't really get drawn like that.
Speaker 1: I chugged two weeks ago. What are you talking about once?
Speaker 3: Yeah he did, and I chucked before that.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, yeah, next week we should start off again, just like you can you disagree with that.
Speaker 1: At sin let that sink in.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense to do it now the person. I mean, we played the game. It's done. Let's move on.
Speaker 6: Don't Graham.
Speaker 3: To do boring radio really quick. There's a woman who says every female, every woman has this in her notes app. So I want to ask Jess cheaty you listening? She says, every woman has a breakup text draft in their notes app? Do you guys have this? Because I don't I know either. What she says like you're going through, you know, a rough patch in your relationship and a text that you want to send, excuse me, you maybe type it out in your notes app because you want to edit, revise, send it to people you know, and then you don't actually send it. But then the next day you're like, oh, good thing I didn't send it is just in my notes app.
Speaker 2: I've done that before a couple of times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I you know, in the heat of the moment, I just want to like say my chest, and then I like, okay, you don't send it just yet, just wait it out.
Speaker 2: And then the next time like, okay, good thing I didn't say. All those things are.
Speaker 1: Pretty hurtful, all right, notes app, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't have them anymore. This is like a while ago when I used to start dating. You know, I've been sitting.
Speaker 3: I've already done that. I've always sent all the hurtful text messages. Yeah, I'll say I'm just fired off. Sometimes I regretted it afterwards, but that's something I just had to.
Speaker 8: Live where I type it in the message itself and just don't send it yet and then leave the app, leave the messages app, go back to it, revise it there.
Speaker 3: She also threw out a few other things that all women supposedly have in their notes app names of men she's hooked.
Speaker 2: Up with, no.
Speaker 3: Names of the man she.
Speaker 1: Wants to hook No, I don't think I've ever I don't. I don't know if I ever use my notes app. Let me open mind and see there's one note here that says the JV Show should chug and something grabs. It's right here in my notes app.
Speaker 3: So full think about it, well, think about it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: All right, ladies here having a rough morning. We just played the JV Show chug Will. What a controversy. We kind of change the rules up a little bit to benefit us because we don't want to chug everything on our chug Will is nasty, Like who wants to chug fish sauce and raw egg and tonic one. That's disgusting. So we changed up the rules. If you don't know, we play this game every Friday morning at eight twenty, we take a caller. If that caller gets four points at four out of eight, you know we have the chug. So we're like, let's make it a little harder. Let's make it five out of eight. And people are upset with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because our call or did get four out of the eight, which was the winning number one.
Speaker 3: Yep, and Graham, you drew and you do a hypothetical name like who would have had to chuck today? Landed on Cheaty? We have some talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Elliott here again. See the thing is the last one. It wasn't even a fifty to fifty. That was like a.
Speaker 4: Thirty chance, like Graham said, So Chuck Chuck, Chuck Chuck.
Speaker 1: That's Elliott who played the game today's Chuck well game. Of course he wants to DJ Cheaty. You need to spin that wheel.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Hey this Miguel from San Jose. I agree with Graham.
Speaker 5: I think you guys should chug just because you know, you guys changed the rules last minute.
Speaker 9: It's not really fair.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe next week if now that people know, you know better for next week.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, let's do one more talk back. Man.
Speaker 1: If you guys don't chug, I'm not going to listen to you guys anymore.
Speaker 3: What sorry, hold on, wait, okay, I have a couple of comments us switching the rules last minute and not being fair. You weren't saying that we changed the rules the first time.
Speaker 1: You weren't complaining that that was because we were just in The game was brand new. We were feeling it out to see how it works, and playing it one way for the last ten weeks in a row.
Speaker 8: But I feel like we needed to make it harder on Elliott because he got a huge prize of Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 2: So need to you know, switch up the rules.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we need to. We need to come to some type of agreement. It's it's cheaty chugging today or no. Gosh, I want to.
Speaker 2: Say no for me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you can sleep at night. I'm going to have you give out your give out what I do? What's your instagram s?
Speaker 2: H I d the bye on air? You can all, you can all go. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Just make sure you follow her while.
Speaker 1: Comment.
Speaker 3: Please God, I just feel like today's game is done. Okay, you're upset. Fine, next week we'll move it back to four and just we'll just start fresh.
Speaker 1: Then how about make it up to you next week it's back to four. I'm still walking out of the show under protest.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 8: J the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: In the Bay. All Right, so I'm about ninety percent sure that Ben Affleck and Kate Kennedy are hooking up after his split from j Lo. I'm gonna actually change that. I'm about one hundred percent sure really. So, you know how he's been seeing, like spotted around Kick Kennedy and there are no photos Kennedy Kit Kennedy. There's no photos, but there's a lot of reports that they've been here and here in these all these different Beverly Hills hot spots, and earlier this week, his publicist slams those rumors that there was anything romantic going on. Supposedly they're just friends and he's just been leaning on a friend during this tough time. Well, multiple eyewitnesses haven't speaken up.
Speaker 1: Uh oh.
Speaker 3: One person's like, yeah, I was at the Polo Lounge. This is at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I was there at eleven am. Saw bet at the bar and then a woman comes up to him and they left together. Another eyewitness, yeah, I saw them there too. I didn't see her very well, but you know, he was with this brunette woman very couplely towards each other, another person who frequents the place is like, yeah, she's actually been coming and going since June with a bag, an overnight bag.
Speaker 1: You had to have known that. Look, if something is happening between them, that probably things in this because they Jalo and Ben knew they were divorcing a long time ago, right, They probably both moved on quite not you know, maybe fully moved on emotionally, but like they knew this thing was ending a way before the actual date.
Speaker 3: But even then, it still hurts to see some your person move on so fast. Like there's a report I needed a chest to cry on. There's a course that Jlo is livid, like she is furious the fact that he's already moved on to somebody else. And I do want to throw this into evidence. Technically, since their legal date of separation, according to the divorce documents, is in April, this isn't cheating if they've been together or you know, hanging out since June, so technically he wasn't doing anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh, they did put that as their separation day was okay, so it has been a long time. Yeah, but it still stings, it does, you know, because you want to be the one to be the one you want to be one first scene with somebody else, then you're fine with it. But if they do it, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Really quick, I thought this was really awesome Stefanieisha Curry. They are pledging twenty five million dollars to help literacy in Oakland. They had this foundation, Eat Learn, Play, and they announced yesterday that they're committed to raising and investing twenty five mil over the next five years to improve literacy. It's going to provide ten thousand tutoring spots for elementary school students who are behind in reading or I guess, basically anything. But it's going to give them an opportunity to receive professional tutoring that they other ways may not be able to afford. So that was really awesome, very very awesome, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right, listen to this story. A tragic and unfortunate story, but nonetheless very shocking. A Wells Fargo employee was found dead at her office desk. That part shocking, particularly to other employees in the building. But the craziest, most shocking part of the story is it was four days after she had clocked in to work. This woman, Denise proved Home. She was sixty years old. She clocked into the Wells Fargo office in Tempe, Arizona, at seven am on August sixteenth. She was found at her third floor desk in the office. Deceased on August twentieth.
Speaker 3: She was at her death that whole time.
Speaker 1: Wells Fargo has responded, obviously, issuing a condolence to the family and you know, and her friends. But they say most of the employees in that building worked remotely, and she was in a part of the office that was very underpopulated, they say, But they he is, there is twenty four, twenty four or seven security at that building, amongst other employees that do go in there for work, and she was there for four days and no one found them. Other Wells Fargo employees reported smelling a foul odor, but god that it was an issue with the plumbing. Can you believe can you imagine going to like nobody pops by your cubicle to say hi to you, or they just think you're taking a nap.
Speaker 3: That's I'm saying. Nobody noticed she was like missing meetings or like, hey, Susan's really packing in that overtime, like everybody said anything in the parking lot for four days years.
Speaker 1: Getting dusty and people are riding that.
Speaker 3: No, I suspect foul play.
Speaker 1: You think it's foul play. I think it's legit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of an indictment on the way that people are. Everyone's on their own phones and you don't talk to you don't talk to other people in your office. You don't have that sense of community like we used to. And nobody walked by to say hi to Denise. When Denise, how's your Thursday going? You know nothing? This is coreact.
Speaker 3: I mean, can you imagine no family or anything either?
Speaker 1: Very sad. That's the thing I do wonder about. Were other people beginning to be worried or what she reported missing by other people, because you would assume.
Speaker 3: I think eventually problems somebody would have.
Speaker 1: Noticed, like they never came home from work one day or the next day or the day after that. Four days?
Speaker 3: Interesting, Graham, Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: I do have one day, a quick shout out I'd like to throw in if I could, you know, find it, because just give me a second. You know a lot of d ms I'm getting. I got one, says Hey, Graham, Saturday is me and my husband's fifth wedding anniversary. I was hoping you can give him a shout out. Happy anniversary, Marshall. I love you, love your wife, Melissa. Thanks Graham. Been listening to the JV Show for as long as I can remember. You guys are the best. Again, that's from Melissa. So happy birthday, two love birds, Marshall and Melissa mn M.
Speaker 3: Is it an anniversary?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey you said happy birthday. Sorry happy a little bit happy anniversary there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Do you guys feel that what you guys don't feel that earthquake? No, you don't feel those Friday, The JV Show, I'm Selina and I'm Cheaty. We do have a chance to win this trip to Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival. On standby First, cheatys tweets are Buddy, Cheaty, no offense, but you tweet a lot. Okay, You're like the only person I admire your loyalty. Graham does dramatic readings of Cheaty's tweets on Fridays. I bought a pencil pro just for it to not be compatible, and I want to cry.
Speaker 2: P Yeah, what the heck the pencil I had? Yeah, the Apple pencil. I went and bought it online. I was so happy. I engraved it with my name on it. I picked it up.
Speaker 3: Were free and.
Speaker 6: Then I tried and it was not working in I was just sitting in the parking lot about to cry because I did.
Speaker 3: Not just buy this thing for it to not or was it expensive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I had a gift card.
Speaker 6: Too, so but like, what do you Because I'm in school now, I have to take notes and I like taking notes on my iPad.
Speaker 1: But don't you type the notes?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Hate what you drawn little doodles with your little pencil.
Speaker 3: I like typing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like typing notes. It just doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 3: Remember this week, we didn't get to talk about it, but there was a thing this week that like gen z, they're not typing and it's because it's because they're using iPads like digital keyboards. They don't know how to like type the way you're supposed to. Is that weird? Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: And she followed it up with a tweet later that she didn't think she would return it, but then returned it. Tears are Gone yea, it was, So somebody else is going to get an engraved Uyo pencil that says downstairs, DJ on it. What the heck does that mean? Oh my gosh, my gosh, I.
Speaker 3: Want to color my hair like a dark ginger or copper.
Speaker 1: Any suggestions, what? What the hell is dark? What the hell's dark ginger?
Speaker 3: The dark ahead, like a bronze, like a fall, like auburn, giving pumpkin spice.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: You should dye your hair pumpkin spice. That's giving fall vibes for sure. Well, Jess, let's throw it to you and Selena, she's asking for suggestions. What do you what color? If you got to.
Speaker 6: Pick a color suggestion or well both like color? And then who can who can do it? Because I don't know anybody.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 8: I looked up the auburn color. That one's really pretty, really pretty.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to justice voting auburn, and Selena, what color you voted?
Speaker 3: I'm voting pumpkin spice?
Speaker 1: Me too, that's to vote for.
Speaker 3: And I don't have someone that can do it for you. Sorry, but someone will hit you up on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Slide into cheese d MS if a real hold you down, babe, you supposed to drown.
Speaker 2: Okay, guy's gonna hate me.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's a lyric to a song I knew. I'm sorry I had I couldn't. I had to do it.
Speaker 1: So song? What song is it?
Speaker 2: Frot Broke is a great song?
Speaker 3: Did you listen to this? Cram?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: It actually is a really good song. I really like it. We brought this up in our meeting with our boss this week, and then he went and listened to it. I don't think he was impressed.
Speaker 1: I don't think what I said it was a slapper broken it is it is we thought so we think if a real one hold you down, Bay, you're supposed to drown.
Speaker 2: I don't get it like I'm gonna hold you down. That means like I got you so, like.
Speaker 1: Somebody's like holding you down in life, like you're not going forward because you're supposed to drown. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: He stop tweeting song.
Speaker 2: I haven't in a long time, but that one. I couldn't resist it.
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 1: You lost me at Brokey. I don't have it in my to clean my room right now.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't finish that sentence. You don't have it in my I don't have it in me.
Speaker 1: Oh me.
Speaker 3: I always picked genies tweets. I have a typo in it my favorite. I wish I just had a room to clean, like when I have to clean, it's an entire like place. It's a living space. Like do you remember when we just lived to their parents and just had a room, Like, yeah, I can clean my room quick, I still clean everything else.
Speaker 1: Oh, never mind, Yeah, but that is true. Like you a fight with your parents, Like no, I'm like, all you have to do is make a bed, maybe.
Speaker 3: Everything else under your bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: We're in a closet, pick.
Speaker 1: Up all the dirty clothes, put them in a ham. Oh my god, it really wasn't that hard? Time for one more?
Speaker 3: Let's do it. It's Friday. Who cares?
Speaker 1: Just saw wingstop and and O and g. It's a need, not a wan. Yeah, did you go get some after you saw the hand? I said no, Oh, but you said it's a need, not a walk. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How did you survive?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I've passed out for a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, but I passed out of hunger or just tired, nap, tired nap, But yeah, oh gosh, I want one now, Like
Speaker 1: Very Fast Starving The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,