Speaker 1: The Age of Transitions.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, May sixteenth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of o'chelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. First hour the Age of Transition. Second hour is uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. Do you consider going to ochili dot com sending a donation to keep the network going and growing to help check out? You can also find my website at the Age of Transitions dot com. Pick up the podcast there find all sorts of ways to support me therek at the Patreon campaign Thank you everybody, or signing up to that. We have bands Scientific Rise to Godhood, which is my book. Paperback ebook copies available of that. Also have the affiliate links bookshop dot org link on the website any tell me you're buying books to click through that to find the books you're looking for and the lips in promo code fronds two months of the podcast hosting service libs and for free with the promo code France remember that too. Thank you everybody for being here. Appreciate you listening to the show. We are back in the same old place that we always are, stuck in the middle of the age of transitions that somehow gets away with the big news and the big moves, and all of the most important things that are happening are glaringly obvious but also completely hidden at the same time and confusing, and nobody seems to just plainly and simply state the facts about anything of substance because we're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: That that is the case, but it actually does if you understand why why we're communicating the way that we are. Our very form of communication with one another, relaying messages, trying to get to understandings of anything about our world and understandings with each other, come to understandings and agreements with each other. That's been all upended by the bizarre communication Milliman, that is online activity. Really, the social media that we engage in is now our content or our conduit for socializing. And I would argue that's done quite a number on us. But let's not get too far into that tonight. Let's just kind of remember that as we move on and try to make some sense of something. I don't know how successful will be, but we're going to give it a shot here. Okay, I think I'm just going to pick up and keep talking about interesting news.
Speaker 3: Stories and try to put them.
Speaker 2: Into that context of the greater big picture story that should be glaringly obvious to everyone. And yet none of us can agree about anything when we start talking about this. There can be no agreement among anybody about these obvious things, because well, that would problems, because agreeing with each other is just not the right thing to do. We have to constantly be arguing about everything, and we have to always be mad at each other about stuff, and you know, seeing eye to eye as a problem. So let's not do that. Just remember, but the big picture in this crazy world that we're in to me is about well, at the center of the story is absolutely technology and where it is going, where it is leading us as a human race, what it is doing to us, where it is leading us, where it is taking us, and as it pushes us to its own logical conclusions, we get to pretend and as though we're controlling it and steering it, and we're the ones developing AI, and we're the ones developing all this technology and we're so smart and we really.
Speaker 4: Look what we can do.
Speaker 2: And all these captains of the tech industry are the greatest geniuses the world has ever known, and boy, we should keep giving them more and more power. And they've got really cool philosophical political ideas. We absolutely have to. Uh, well, it doesn't matter what we think of their political ideas.
Speaker 3: They're just going to force some onto us.
Speaker 4: Whether we like them or not.
Speaker 2: And they're going to sell them to us using their digital propaganda tools that once again are responsible for making us not be able to even think anymore, to use these stupidity machines to sell us on freedom cities and they're network state nonsense and their new digital dark Age.
Speaker 3: We're going. It's a trip to medieval times.
Speaker 2: This is like medieval Europe, except in dystopian cyberpunk future. That's the future planned for us by these wonderful gods of technology, which it remains to be seen with their final destination is anyway, but they're determined to get there. So we must deal with this because you know, it has been forced upon us.
Speaker 4: So here we are.
Speaker 2: So everything that's happening in the world, I think you need to take it back to this story of technology and where it is taking us, what's happening to us, how is the evolution of humanity.
Speaker 3: In the balance, and really.
Speaker 2: The whole transhumanist idea of taking evolution into our own hands and starting to engineer the human being, bioengineer and in the transhuman sense, integrate humanity with technology very literally speaking. So we're working there and one step at a time. But yes, you have to take the news with this in mind. We're giving all sorts of ways to view all these different things, but we're not often do we bring it back to this. This past week, we know the big to do was our glorious Leader went over to the Middle East to do a tour, a grand tour of He went to Saudi Arabia, went to cutter went to United Arab cam rights and boy was it exciting. Lots of business deals to be had, that's for sure. I mean, that's there is. The obvious aspect of that trip is that our deer Leader has so many business interests with those countries and he's you know, he wants to build his hotels and his golf courses, and he's got all sorts of crypto scams he can run with them, So that was obviously part of it. And of course we were told about the free jet that he got new Air Force one.
Speaker 4: Great gift, great deal. I mean, we're getting something for free. How could we not like that?
Speaker 2: That was what we were given to focus on. But there's another aspect to the story, as there always is, and it has everything to do with this technological arms race that the world is in the midst of right now. So I'm going to read a bit from an article by the Atlantic Council. I got this one from JP SA Tilly. This is in his news vandal Rundown. I found the link to this. It's from May thirteenth. Title of this article is Trump's remarkable Middle East tour is all about striking megadeals and out boxing China. I'm going to let's see here the first I'll read the first sentence. There has never been a US presidential visit to the Middle East to like this one. Now I will go down a ways to a part that I find interesting. Here we go, We're gonna pick up here in that spirit. One piece of me major news that's flying under the radar is Trump's decision to recind the Biden administration's AI Diffusion Rule, which imposed restrictions on the export of advanced semiconductor chips to countries that included the UAE and Saudi Arabia, as well as Indian, Mexico, Israel, Poland, and others, due to the danger that they could be elked to adversarial nations, in particular China. The New York Times reported that in conjunction with the rule change, the Trump administration is considering a deal that would send hundreds of thousands of the most advanced US designed I will emphasize that US designed artificial intelligence chips to G four two and Emeraldi AI firm that cut its links to Chinese partners in order to partner with US companies. The negotiations, which are ongoing, highlight a major shift in US tech policy ahead of President Trump's visit. The New York Times reporting learning tension within the administration between those who are eager to advance the US trade and technological edge over China and national security officials who continue to worry about leakage of critical technologies to Beijing. On Tuesday, the White House also envelop deals with Saudi Arabia that included a commitment by riod's new state owned AI company, Humane.
Speaker 3: God to build.
Speaker 2: AI infrastructure using several hundred thousand advanced Nvidia chips over the next five years. Humane and Amazon Web Services also announced plans to invest more than five billion dollars in the strategic partnership to build a first of its kind AI zone in the Kingdom, part of Riadd's evolving ambitions to be a global AI leader.
Speaker 3: Okay, so very interesting.
Speaker 2: Now, in addition to this, I saw a post on Twitter x where Trump was in the UAE and he's being given this tour of the UAE us AI cluster and he's in this it's this fancy presentation where they're looking at this light up table and there's this you know, futuristic sci fi kind of voice going, welcome to the future, Welcome to the Emoradi AI Innovation Hub, where advanced American technologies and Emarati innovation will fuel artificial intelligence into the future.
Speaker 3: It's just something like it. It's a big white room, right.
Speaker 2: So, uh so all these countries he's going to in the midies, wonderful tour.
Speaker 3: He's on a big part.
Speaker 2: Of the deals and there are you know, there's the hotels and the golf courses and all that stupid crap.
Speaker 4: That our dear leader is making a lot of money on for one thing.
Speaker 2: But there's this which has to do with the same old story. This technological In one sense, it's a technological arms race, and yes, there very much is it is real, the competition between China the US. But also it's a world story. And this article points out that the UAE either cut ties with completely. It says it cut its links to the Chinese partners, so that the US so now they're working with the US instead of China as Emeraldi AI Company company was it.
Speaker 4: G twenty two?
Speaker 3: And then you've got humane in uh so.
Speaker 2: You I mean, if there's one thing that Saudi Arabia is known for, it's it's how humane of a country it is.
Speaker 4: It's just uh so to name their.
Speaker 2: State owned AI company humane, that just uh honestly, that says everything. Uh It shows you the names slapped on projects like this, and how they're a total farce, they're an absolute lie, and the way that they try to sell these things through their idiotic pr and propaganda like we're too dumb to know the difference, which I will continue to be mad at everybody in the entire world at at thinking I'm an idiot. You can all go to hell. I'm not stupid. You know, a lot of us might be, but then others of us aren't. Okay, we know what's going on, but this is a complicated set of deals going on here with lots of things that could go wrong. Are lots of interesting factors in here that could flip things on its head at any given second. So you know, the great peacemaker, who will surely get the the Nobel Peace Prize any day now, are our grand leader. He's making peace with the Middle East where the neocons couldn't. He's blazing that trail forward into a more peaceful world, and he's doing so by bildering this weird tech arms race. So also to point out in this article was that, and I stressed the point was that the US designed artificial intelligence chips from Nvidia, Right, That's what some of these countries are getting out of this deal. Specifically, I guess it was part of this. It's like, yeah, you're gonna get all these hundreds of thousands of Nvidia chips.
Speaker 4: Now you can you.
Speaker 2: Know, run your AI on that you'll be able to do it because these are the ones you need. It's what you got to have for AI. Everybody knows that in video's got them. They are United States designed chips. Once again, as we like to point out on this show, we design all of these advanced semiconductors in the US, correct, But where are they produced. They are produced in Taiwan. All of the world's most advanced semiconductors that everybody's clamoring over. This whole deal over there has some much to do with these advanced chips and advancing AI that is.
Speaker 4: Coming out of Taiwan.
Speaker 2: And so we're talking about this world conflict and US and China and our great rivalry and our technological arms race, and who's going to get AI super intelligence the fastest. It has everything to do with being able to produce these chips for now. And thus some sort of breakthrough happens where there's talk of what the post silicon world where stop using semiconductors and you start to have some other alternative to microprocessors.
Speaker 3: But that has not yet happened.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if it will, but it just brings to the forefront once again the importance of Taiwan and the inevitability of that clash between Taiwan and China and all the questions that arise with that issue. So first of all, the question of when is it going to happen, because everybody said, like, yeah, it's gonna happen for sure, But I mean people say all sorts.
Speaker 3: Of things are definitely gonna happen, then they don't necessarily.
Speaker 2: So that's one reassuring thing that I guess we can tell ourselves.
Speaker 3: But you'd have to think that part of the whole.
Speaker 2: Calculus in that is that not only does China feel that Taiwan is rightfully there is in a similar sense that Russia believes they deserve to have Ukraine as part of their country, then it's actually Russian that there's no such a thing as Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Same sort of you know, ideological.
Speaker 2: Thing going on there, the imperial power believing it has a right to just take any other country at once and fold it into itself, and happens anywhere and everywhere.
Speaker 3: So it's that, but it is also there has got to be.
Speaker 2: The TSMC thing as part of this, And honestly, I'm surprised if people don't mention this as much as they do.
Speaker 4: I mean, they go on and on talking about how.
Speaker 2: Great in Nvidia is and how everybody needs these chips, and oh it's all about the US, and oh, look, we make these wonderful things. What happens if China does take Taiwan and then they say, hey, guess what, in Vidia, figure out another place to make your chips, because you can't do it here anymore, not in China. It's a national security threat for US to have you in here, So take your business elsewhere. You're such an advanced country. I'm sure you can figure it out, right, but we haven't. We haven't figured it out. It's weird because it's going in so many different directions.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I struggle with this in what the honestly, I just.
Speaker 4: Think that.
Speaker 2: Nobody's really thinking this through completely what seems obvious.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's a lot of moving parts.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: The other explanation is that this whole conflict between the US and China could be overblown, and all of the technological overlords running the United States at present actually believe that even if China took control of Taiwan and TSMC, that they'd be able to make a deal with them, because they've made so many deals with them up to this point. Is they say we will work and then we'll work it out. That might be what they're thinking.
Speaker 4: And it may be that they write all of these.
Speaker 2: National security studies about AI and how weren't such as heated competition with China in order that they just get their way and things keep moving and they keep getting more government contracts in order to fight the big evil China that we have to do right, So that that very well could be the case. But I do tend to believe that the friction between our countries is legitimate and that this technological race is that it is a real thing.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so I think part of that move over there with those deals.
Speaker 4: With the the.
Speaker 2: East was us believing that we're getting one of them on China, like ha, we shut out China on this. All these Gulf nations are working with us on their development of AI, so we're all partnered together on this now, and China.
Speaker 4: Lost out on that.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say, but we do know, what do we know? We don't know how Once again to go back to that, we're trying. We're trying it's a technological weird world. I mean, it's crazy. Just every day anytime I log into x now, I just I can't get over how it's just a blatant propaganda platform.
Speaker 3: And that's it. It's just almost unbearable. It's so over the top.
Speaker 2: I mean, every post is, oh, look at how wonderful Elon Musk is.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's just the greatest guy in the world.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, look at these stupid.
Speaker 2: Short videos about things like Trump's trip over there to the Middle East. It's playing like some like happy music. You're like, oh, look he's a great peacemaker, and oh look.
Speaker 4: At how.
Speaker 3: Look at how MBS is high five and Trump and they're the greatest friends in the world and these are awesome super buddies and peace love. Uh, it's it's wonderful.
Speaker 2: At the same time you have all this hate field propaganda trying to divide us from one another within our country and get us to hate each other and fight each other and feel into all that kind of nonsense. So it's just it's all a bit much. It's all insane. It's just it blows my mind. It's almost it's almost unbelievable how this.
Speaker 3: Goes on.
Speaker 2: It continues to work how people who claim to be actually I was talking about this point earlier today with my wife, the point being I can't quite tell anymore if the MAGA cheerleaders and the media types that we're all about putting this regime into place. I'm talking about the United States now solely and the current government that is certainly in transition itself. Talk about the age of transitions. The entire United States government is in a massive transition, and technology has everything to do with it.
Speaker 3: But back to the point at hand, what I can not quite discern is whether all these.
Speaker 2: People that are dung ho about the Mega fiction, whether they still believe that they are fighting against an establishment that they are taking on and they're like these anti heroes that have to depose the deep state, which I can't tell if they think that system is still there and they are continuing to fight against it, or if they have conceded to the reality that this whole Maga regime thing is the establishment now, this transition, transitional government which is morphing every single day. I can't tell if they just understand it that is the system now and they are absolutely a part of it. They are the mouthpiece where they are the promoters of it. They are absolutely establishment.
Speaker 3: I don't think they can now that I'm saying it.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they can actually bring themselves to say that they have to continue playing this role of the outsider, which is really disturbing.
Speaker 3: And frankly just playing annoying that they are.
Speaker 2: Not only do they keep doing this, but they that they get away with it, that anybody allows them to do it. It's such utter hogwash. I mean, come on, these are Lackey's shills for a technological nightmare run amok. That is upgrading. If you want to see this as an upgrade, it believes it's an upgrade to the system, the entire United States system. This system is being upgraded or downgraded, depends on how are you looking at. I know somebody who thinks it's an upgrade. It's the same koops who just continue hanging on to that anti hero persona. Right, the dark outsiders that are still railing against the Pentobile elites that somehow are running I don't know what at this point they're running around in our heads. I guess they're successfully doing that.
Speaker 4: Other than that, I don't know what they're doing, but.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't listen enough to the right shows that tell me what to think and when to think it.
Speaker 4: If I did, I will know.
Speaker 2: I will know better, would understand how you can believe contradictory things that you believe that you are anti establishment while you are constantly cheerleading for what is the establishment.
Speaker 4: The longer this.
Speaker 2: Charade continues to work at all, the more hopeless the situation is, as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: So if we can't see through the obvious, what can we do?
Speaker 2: You know, good luck trying to figure out the realities of the conflict between the United States and China. Is it an actual conflict? Are they actually in partnership with each other still? Is it really just about like you know, international business deals and they're just playing this.
Speaker 4: The thing to.
Speaker 2: The world audience like, oh, we're big adversaries and we're fighting each other, when they're really just developing their own technologies for their own benefit internally. And perhaps the decoupling economically and politically of the countries is just so that hey, yeah, each country is we're gonna do this nationalist thing where each country is in charge of enslaving its own population, and it's going to do so with its technology, and so each nation is hard at work developing the artificial intelligence control systems to do just that. And they're going to leave the other countries alone because they're so busy just enslaving their own populace. And they're gonna have a lot of fun doing that. Maybe that's the good version of the future. The bad version is that the fight is actually real and this is going to lead to some actual World War three where we're fighting each other in a whole new exciting.
Speaker 3: Sorts of ways.
Speaker 2: Right, And it is strange to see so much of the cyber security infrastructure of the US government being torn back in order for this upgrade. Of course they're going to make it better. Don't worry about that. There's so much of that going on, which is odd, seems like bad timing for that, right, But no, no, it's a good thing. We're getting rid of broad we're getting rid of waste, we're making things better.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: All the best, most important, smartest people are on the job, and they're going to take us to the stars and we're going to go to Mars and we're going to make AI and it's just going to be awesome. Everything's going to be great, be transhumanism too. But don't worry this time.
Speaker 3: It's good except when we say it's bad. It's only bad in the way we tell you it's bad for certain instances, but actually usually it's good.
Speaker 2: And we'll get you to contradict yourself at all hours of every day where you don't know how to think anymore because you're not supposed to. This isn't about thinking, It isn't about autonomy, this isn't about individuality, isn't about free will. It's about stripping any semblance of any of that. Yeah, it's fun to have philosophical conversations about free will and existence and all that sort of fun stuff, but you know, we're not even going to get to that because we're just going to strip away any possibility that could even be real. It's going to be completely colaughable because clearly you're just putty in the hands of these technological oligarchs who believe they can get away with saying and doing anything, and they believe it because they have to a great extent done that. Then anybody enabling this, obfuscating, this shilling for this, not only how not to be ashamed of themselves. Honestly, I don't think we're ever going to be able to in any I don't know, if any meaningful way, will those sorts of people ever be called out for what they're doing, even though it's obvious.
Speaker 4: And so here we are.
Speaker 3: Here we are, that's fine, it's no big deal. Go on, and.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's dial back all of this, because I'm just kind of saying the same stuff that I always do. I'm willing to try to shift gears here and I'm going to I'm going to speak to the audience and just say that I hope that you're all doing as well as you possibly can now in the.
Speaker 4: Face of all this. So I know it's tough.
Speaker 3: I know it's difficult, and just economically, things don't get any better for anybody. However, that being.
Speaker 2: Said, just the I hope that you have found a way to make your life work, and that you're able to make your circumstance, whatever it may be, make the most out of it, even if if it's not something that you would choose to do. I hope that what you have to do, you're finding a way to make sense and you're making the most out of it.
Speaker 3: I know that's what I do personally, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not doing exactly what I would love to be doing on.
Speaker 3: A daily basis.
Speaker 2: However, it's not the exact thing I would choose to do, but I am making the most of it.
Speaker 3: Not only that I.
Speaker 2: Am happy that I'm, for one thing, not doing something horrendous. I'm actually proud of myself for not doing horrible things, which is a choice that's out there for so many of us. I mean, we could choose to say, hey, this whole system that's taking control of the United States is a wonderful thing, and I'm just going to jump in their head first and cheerlead for it and be excited about it and make my Rea san Tetra to be a part of this thing. And I'm going to believe in it. So you know, if there are people out there creating a very disturbing false idol out of this whole thing, and I know I'm not, I'm doing everything I can to resist that, right. I feel like that is so much a part of existence. Is like, yeah, sure, I have to do what I can just to survive on a day to day basis, but that's kind of a good thing. And I can make my daily routine a meditation, and I can take pride in that I'm doing something that isn't this destructive form of promoting this horrendous scenario and acting like it's good. Right, I am not about that. I actually make a point fairly often to just you know, point out the absurdities of what we're dealing with, and just you know, on a regular everyday basis, like, oh, look at how stupid this thing is, you know, just in regular conversation, Like you ever notice how stupid everything is?
Speaker 4: Stuff like that, So you know, that's something you can do.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I just honestly to go back to the shills for this whole thing. Sometimes I kind of feel.
Speaker 3: Sorry for them.
Speaker 2: I don't truly, because they've made their choice. But how can you make your life's work, How can you make your life's work about this, about destroying the country, about bringing in this technocratic nightmare that's going to benefit these maniacs that have brought us all of this. They are absolutely behind the propaganda elements of this thing. I am convinced of it. They are the beneficiaries of this new transitional government, and they want to steer the whole of Western civilization into this new digital dark age. That's what they have told us. They've told us what they want to do, and they are absolutely out of their minds. These are these lunatics are wielding the power, and it's terrifying because it's a whole new level we're at now. I mean before, yeah, lunatics have always been in charge, and the worst people have always made their way.
Speaker 4: To the top.
Speaker 2: But the power of the tech itself is the issue now. And as I was saying, it's not necessarily about us leading the tech, but the tech leading us and taking over us. And these are people who are being led by the machine and absolutely are doing the bidding of that right. And we can get spiritual about this if we want. We could, you know, we could do the Christian take on it, like this is the beast system. If that's your take on it, that makes sense to me. You know, I get that, So if that works for you, I'm not gonna you know, I'm not on board with the Christian thing altogether. However, I get that I do, and I see it happening. And there's the bizarre sort of aspect of this that gets into the more sci fi elements of when we're talking about CHATJPT, can we say it is attaining some level of I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe it's conscious, I really don't.
Speaker 2: However, the fact that it impersonates a conscious entity, it absolutely is able to do that very convincingly, and it has I don't believe it's sentient. I don't believe it's conscious. However, its ability to mimic those things I think raises all sorts of new interesting questions that we definitely aren't ready for, because in so many ways we're going back to this issue of I feel like our very ability to communicate has been continuously eroded and attacked and getting away from us all the time. We're losing our faculties there by the minute, but just our ability to think about so many things, and so we're not in a really good spot to be taking on these sorts of questions.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: There's another interesting thing that pops up to me in all this is the weird intergenerational warfare that has been promoted to us from all angles. We're all supposed to hate every other generation.
Speaker 4: Than the one we are a part of.
Speaker 3: If we're.
Speaker 2: If we're millennials, we're supposed to hate gen zers. We're supposed to hate boomers. We're supposed to even hate gen xers, were gen xers. We hate everybody. If we're boomers, we're a bit out of touch. And we hate all the younger generations because they just don't know.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You know, all the generations are pitted against each other. They all hate each other.
Speaker 2: And of course the youngest generations are all just a bunch of idiots that were raised on computers and phones and tablets and they can't find a way out.
Speaker 4: Of a paper bag. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I, for one, and hate this intergenerational warfare that's been foisted upon us, first of all, but I also don't agree with all the things that pop up. It's like, oh, look at these stupid gen zers, look at these brain rotted jen Alfha kids. Because there's a definite counterpoint to this is that, yes, they have been raised with all these technologies.
Speaker 4: One question is why is that the case?
Speaker 2: And who were the ones putting the tablets into their toddler's hands is the big question to ask. So before you get pointing fingers, why don't you think about that for once? All Right, maybe we're the ones to blame because we're the ones that did that, all right, So that's number one.
Speaker 3: But beyond that, I actually.
Speaker 2: Think, and I have seen this in my own eyes, younger generations, when they successfully navigate this weird technological world that has been thrown at them.
Speaker 4: They're actually really good.
Speaker 2: The smart ones are able to do really amazing things that I myself can't do as well as honestly, the ones that are really good. The smart ones are able to learn anything that they want to just by watching YouTube videos. And I do this too, I use YouTube videos to learn some sorts of things. But there's really something to be said for these kids that have grown up doing this. If they encounter an issue anywhere, I've seen young people really do amazing things just with a little bit of you know, if they have the will to solve a problem, that's all it takes.
Speaker 4: If they.
Speaker 2: If there's a sort of person that is a problem solver and wants to do something, then they can use these technological means as yes, actual tools to do the sorts of things that I can guarantee you all these old losers that tell these young people how horrible they are, I'd like to see these old bombs do this sort of stuff because I guarantee you they wantn't.
Speaker 3: It's old. I want to curse at these people because it pisses me off to no end. If you're out there.
Speaker 2: Talking down to these younger generations, you better think again, okay, because maybe you're the idiot.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought of that?
Speaker 2: And I don't want to play the game of these old boomers are a bunch of lame os that have created a horrible thing, because.
Speaker 3: That's a whole problem in and of itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm not going to make the old people of the villains. I'm not going to make the young people of the villains, all right, but I'm just saying like, let's.
Speaker 3: Not do that anymore either.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: There's there's something to be learned from everybody, and each generation does something well. Okay, even if you haven't been able to see that yet, I think that's the case as far as I can tell. So let's burn a positive spin on our digital enslavement. There are there are, there's silver.
Speaker 3: Linings in these clouds.
Speaker 4: There are, and.
Speaker 2: There might just be The insane part of me wants I think there might be a way out of this.
Speaker 4: Yet and we're not.
Speaker 3: We're not out of the woods by any stretch.
Speaker 2: However, if we can get some of these creative problem solving April put to the correct tasks, then we might get somewhere. I think it's all a matter of seeing what really had ought to be done, and that's the difficult thing that so many of us seem to have missed the mark on. Once again, we're cheerleading for all of these things that are not for us. They're not about us, They're not being done to our benefit. They're being done to benefit the controllers of our world once again, and the ones who are hoarding everything as they always do, making more and more and more. Are we going to allow them to keep taking everything? Are we going to find a way to stop them from doing that, to reverse the process?
Speaker 4: How do we do that?
Speaker 2: How at this point is that even possible? These are tough questions. We have not even begun asking them. Well, well, I guess some of us have. I guess I guess we have begun asking the questions. So maybe let's let's say we're that far, But we have a lot of stuff to work out.
Speaker 3: I hope that we do. I would really like to see.
Speaker 2: Maybe this ingenuity and this can do attitude and this problem solving spirit that was talking about, let's.
Speaker 4: Take that and apply it.
Speaker 2: To the reality of our situation and make it a mission to say, hey, look, we know we're.
Speaker 3: Being fooled all the time by everybody.
Speaker 2: Everything in our world is essentially a scam. Let's start from that point and say, okay, we are going to do everything we can and to just point out the obfuscations, the lies, those who are trying to take advantage. Let's make it clear where that's happening, where we can, so that maybe someone can be held accountable for once that never seems to happen. Ever, maybe there can be some kind of true accountability and God help us justice in the world. Again, I'm not expecting this to happen, but let's make ideals here. Let's deal with ideals of nothing else.
Speaker 4: Maybe we can do it.
Speaker 2: I think we could. I think it's possible. And so once again, it goes back to the day to day. What are you doing. If it seems like you're not doing anything, maybe take a step back and applaud yourself once again, apply yourself for the things you're not doing.
Speaker 3: I think we all should be doing that, and I've made it kind of.
Speaker 2: A daily aspect of my life is just reminding myself, like, boy, I'm glad I'm not doing this stupid stuff.
Speaker 4: That other people are doing.
Speaker 3: And boy, I'm really glad that I'm that I'm actually doing this mundane, silly thing that I could.
Speaker 2: I could sit here and complain about my state of affairs, but actually, come to think about it, maybe it's pretty good in certain respects.
Speaker 4: I hope you're doing that out there.
Speaker 2: I hope your situation is that. I hope that you haven't. I hope that you're not having some sort of existential crisis where you go, oh my god, what have I become?
Speaker 4: Who am I? Why am I doing these horrible things?
Speaker 2: If you're an a boat, I mean, I would say, just first really make sure that that truly is the case, because maybe it's not as bad as you believe it is. You could possibly be being a little hard on yourself, and if you really do feel like you're behind enemy lines, perhaps you can make a way of doing good out of that and being.
Speaker 3: A force for good within a.
Speaker 2: Bad ecosystem, trying to steer to avert crisis, for one thing, so that could be somebody might be in positions like that. I know I'm not in any sort of situation like that, but if you are, then maybe that's.
Speaker 3: What you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: Just I guess, think creatively about your situation. Don't get down on the things that you are supposed to get down on yourself about. I feel like that's a trap that we need to escape from, wing to escape from telling ourselves that we're doing the wrong thing for you know, all the same old reasons. I don't think that's going to help anymore, because really, what even is There's no such thing as a normal life or normal situation.
Speaker 3: There isn't one. Things are constantly in flux. Nobody can make any plans anymore. You can't even plan your future anymore because you don't know what the future is. So any semblance of a normal life has been stripped from us.
Speaker 4: First of all, you don't remember that.
Speaker 2: So if you can maintain any sort of normal, good, sort of family existence, then that is quite a task that you've achieved. So you know, make the most all that and be proud of what you did there. Yeah, So, I mean, I know that's weighing heavy on everybody. It's just this uncertainty and the insanity, the uncertainty, not knowing what's coming next.
Speaker 4: The feeling that we are doomed.
Speaker 3: Which, hey, I don't blame anybody for feeling that way because I feel the same way too. However, I really do think.
Speaker 2: That if we make the most of it, we get creative, we use these problem solving skills to our own ends. I think we need to figure out what our own ends actually are, is the big part about it, and not continually let these jerks tell us what benefits us, what we need to be doing, who's out there looking out for us and doing all the great things for us.
Speaker 4: We need to stop that.
Speaker 2: First of all, we need to stop believing in that nonsense because we know that's a total fraud.
Speaker 4: We should know.
Speaker 2: So let's know that know that these nutjobs are in it for themselves. They always will be, always have been. Don't trust them. What they want is total control. They want to own everything. They want to operate the entire system. They want to own you. They want to control your life.
Speaker 3: They want you.
Speaker 4: They want to own your mind and make you believe that you're free when you are not.
Speaker 2: They have technological means to do that now, they are already using them. If we allow those technological means to continue to work on us, shame on us.
Speaker 4: We need to.
Speaker 2: Get beyond that right away so we can get down to the real business of living real lives on our terms, not theirs. We're sick of them labeling everything like it's all just Everything in life is just metadata. Everything is labeled, and the metadata is attached to every living thing to be controlled, to be influenced, to be predicted, to be steered.
Speaker 4: Technologically, that's our future.
Speaker 2: If we let it, let's at least try to find an alternative that's it. We might not find one, but can we try? Can we give an honest effort? Can we stop falling for their tracks? Can we start calling out the losers who go along with this nonsense? Are total shows and total tarties for this pathetic system.
Speaker 4: Can we do that? I think we can.
Speaker 2: I'm being optimistic. I feel good again. I feel good about my station in life, which is a low one. I'm happy about it. I won't have any other way. I think it's a good thing. What say you to that? Hopefully, Hopefully, I'm hoping everybody can get to a similar place at least just in their own heads in their own headspace, and philosophically about their situation. It's not that hard to do so this was the age of transitions. Continue listening to the Ochili Radio network here on Friday night, Uncle, the broadcast is coming right up.
Speaker 6: The change this life.
Speaker 4: If you was expressed like caller school, was there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com? Not necessarily reflected, he uses Jilly dot com or chilly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which mighty students, thank you.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com.
Speaker 8: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson, O Chilly dot Com.
Speaker 9: Reveation through conversage.
Speaker 1: Here Shell.
Speaker 4: The Shelly dot com Radio network.
Speaker 10: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Speaker 9: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 11: He honey, honey, honey, horny, hoony hoony horny.
Speaker 12: This is a moneysee podcast codrad code read go wait here we pick up your I pads, your cellphones and hai me and listen to I'll goo to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Watch out.
Speaker 12: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, they better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drumps. Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: Were listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Ann, I'm the nephew maw. Her name is stars Uncle.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 13: My dad doing a little cracking pointing over here with all this other guy talking on the phone.
Speaker 1: Three sixty eight episode.
Speaker 13: Tonight and now we are in the comedy are what do we want to talk about tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Talk people. Well, my man startlinging the bells.
Speaker 3: Let's go get ing.
Speaker 4: I gotta I got a call around the line already, and we just get.
Speaker 1: Him go and get him pull them out, pull out.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well let's give out the number first, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as always, you can call on a Friday night.
Speaker 4: Our number is three and nine zero one six.
Speaker 3: Uh and chuck.
Speaker 2: If they're on teams, can they get ahold of you through Microsoft teams?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Let let him check it out.
Speaker 1: Let him check it out. He's fixing this stuff.
Speaker 4: Let him figure it out.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Look, I can. I can start a call with somebody, but I don't know if I can add them when I've got one in progress already. See, that's that's an experiment we need to do.
Speaker 1: Well, let's try it.
Speaker 4: Okay, if somebody's on teams, let me let me put this out. Then, if somebody is on teams already and you got my contact, okay, I'm still you know, still Chuck o'chelly and Charles o'ceelly. If you find me, you want you know my contact? If you can message me, tell me to add you. I will try to add you, but I can't guarantee I can get you on. Okay, I'll try.
Speaker 1: Let's throw it out. Throw that out and see what they say.
Speaker 3: But what they see?
Speaker 4: What they say? So right? Oh, where an uncle go?
Speaker 2: But again, the phone number is through A nine five seven five zero six. Don't hesitate to call that and join us. I want to talk to you, right uncle. Yeah, let's get.
Speaker 1: That man on the phone along though I know.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, we have one call.
Speaker 1: Don't one caller on the line. Now, let's put them on. Yeah, let's know who we got.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna cut my mic and put on the collar for you. Okay, hell your uncle, Hey, Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 5: Were you were you able to uh talk to I mean wrestlers? Wait wait.
Speaker 12: Just uh just last week too?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah the wrestlers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just last two of them, Macho Man and mister.
Speaker 1: Mister miss mccoola. Where's his name?
Speaker 2: Mister me We Oh, oh, you're talking about how Kent calls in?
Speaker 1: No, that's Kent. Oh that's not that. That's those guys.
Speaker 3: That's what we actually talked to man man, Yeah, we did. Is that what we did?
Speaker 13: We talked the more Man and and oh.
Speaker 1: No, not with be Savage.
Speaker 4: Was that last week?
Speaker 1: That was last week?
Speaker 4: Okay, didn't you he was talking?
Speaker 13: Oh he was that down at the Baja, the guy talking me at the Baja.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that one too.
Speaker 4: That's past Regim.
Speaker 2: Okay, we talked to all those guys.
Speaker 4: Are those guys? This is Chris?
Speaker 3: Right, we're talking to Chris right now.
Speaker 4: We take this.
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 2: Uh? That's good? What's been doing? We talked to wrestlers. We also talked to Chris Grace. You got anybody else that we can get him in to thee?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You got anybody else around? Laying around there under a rock, Chris, anybody I know I'm not.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, Uh yeah, the wrestlers around.
Speaker 4: Here, that's all. That's all right.
Speaker 1: I learned and took those guys again.
Speaker 4: We'll find somewhere around here somewhere.
Speaker 1: What's been up with you?
Speaker 14: Well, my uh my mother.
Speaker 5: Passed away and uh it's waiting to uh very her on Monday.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 5: What's been going on with you guys?
Speaker 3: Well, not a lot.
Speaker 13: Went to the doctors today, yeah, doctor, and I got what's it?
Speaker 15: Good fare to go for ago whatever that is. It gets on for little dizziness and it's physical. I don't understand what it is, and everybody's complaining on me already.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand what this is.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the doctor said that you might have vertical I don't think it was a definite diagnosis there, So I think that's what we were talking about here.
Speaker 1: Something his name, But that's what's been happening to me.
Speaker 4: That's one thing.
Speaker 5: So you get usy when you stand up uncle, not not not Disney.
Speaker 13: When I spend up, it seems like I've noticed when I'm in the sun's that's when it starts not not to the city.
Speaker 4: When you're in the sign, it sours.
Speaker 1: It starts, it starts up. I don't understand that.
Speaker 13: I just realized that today, just doing that for today, and it just.
Speaker 1: Pops up and it hits the sin and boom.
Speaker 13: I I said, stood feeling dizzy. I don't know what that is, but what it means even.
Speaker 14: I don't think de hydration.
Speaker 5: You need a lot of water.
Speaker 1: I've been I had my I have my cup hit.
Speaker 4: I mean, why don't you show off your water bottle on? You show it?
Speaker 1: And I have this bottle hit.
Speaker 4: It's a band, new giant thing.
Speaker 13: I'll show it's uh and uh this this is what I've got my water in right now.
Speaker 4: Pretty big, pretty big bottle.
Speaker 3: Here another one, I mean, I forget it.
Speaker 13: I got and actually for actually it was for my birthday and it was from Amazon.
Speaker 3: Then get Amazon carts.
Speaker 13: And my sister thinks I'm crazy, but I'm carrying on anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, if you need to be hey, I know I'm gonna use this thing.
Speaker 3: That's right, but it's there for I'm gonna use it.
Speaker 4: It's the right thing at the right time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what it is? So yeah, so so everything's good.
Speaker 4: We're doing good.
Speaker 1: Other than that, we're doing fine.
Speaker 4: You guys might have trouble hearing it, but you have another call.
Speaker 3: Who do we both take it our call?
Speaker 13: Hold on that thought. Then we'll come back to you. Yep, and this person on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll put Chris out hold real quick and uh we'll grab the other collar and there he is.
Speaker 14: Jesus International representation.
Speaker 1: This is this guy again, nor men, this is this guy with me.
Speaker 4: This Canada man with no tariffs is Canada.
Speaker 1: Man, all Canada man.
Speaker 14: See the technical note here. I was listening on the Facebook page, I'm sorry, the YouTube page, and I couldn't hear Chris coming through. Oh wait, wait wait.
Speaker 4: Wait I just realized the sipe is down.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I fixed this stipe is down.
Speaker 4: That see no more.
Speaker 2: Robin, thank you, thank you, thank you. We do all have sid He brought to my attention the fact that my slider was down.
Speaker 4: I just put, what is what slider?
Speaker 1: What's the slider the slider understate?
Speaker 3: I just it's it's it's a knob. It's a digital noob.
Speaker 4: Now wait a minute, maybe that'll fix this. Can you hear the phone ring? If I hit the phone ring, Hold.
Speaker 1: On, Hold on a minute.
Speaker 4: Do you hear that? No, we don't, we.
Speaker 3: Don't do well, that's stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can hear it, Robin, right, Yeah, okay, so I'm pushing this out all all the places I'm supposed to, but you're not getting it for some reason. Okay, just let you know.
Speaker 13: All right, you know, yeah, I don't what we're doing here tonight. We're testing this new equipment.
Speaker 4: They are this new one that we have.
Speaker 1: Some of us can hear it, some of it can heal it.
Speaker 4: Oh thank god, I didn't have to buy new equipment, but I did have to just change. Software is the problem. So that's what the problem is, the software.
Speaker 1: We need to do some changing on the software.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, well, well we know what you need. Mine seems to be working.
Speaker 3: Some dousa.
Speaker 13: We're gonna have a problem here. I don't know what the problem is. Maybe you, maybe you stuff needs to be changing.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: The producer, Yeah, maybe you might need have to do some changing. Might you might check into that.
Speaker 13: I'll check it into it before next week.
Speaker 4: So now we got that sub Yes, we do.
Speaker 16: We're working on we know we need to solve it. That's the real one that maybe that's the puna step one. You got no where you're going. I'm not there yet to get kids done yet. But when we go back.
Speaker 13: We got to sing going about something that we're going to talk about, and he hoped maybe the fellow will be better.
Speaker 1: We were done this and I.
Speaker 14: Would I would help you guys test teams out. But I haven't transitioned over quite yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, honey, honey, honey, it turned over.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm wondering if it's an OBS problem.
Speaker 1: Could be maybe maybe that's.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I'm not really pulling the audio in through OBS. I channel it to OBS. I'm not getting it from there. I also have I do have a crazy the digital mixer thing called loopback that might be doing that.
Speaker 3: If anything, it would be that, well, what.
Speaker 4: Is your speaker set up on teams? Because if your speaker set up on teams does a well, oh you know what it's set up?
Speaker 2: Hold on, You're right, it's set up as this, which is Skype audio. But but the thing is you're coming through yeah, and that's everything from teams is coming through there. What else because you're sending it through.
Speaker 4: Teams that should be going straight.
Speaker 2: Through Yeah, so it's getting your microphone through there, but it's not coming now.
Speaker 4: No, I don't understand why that one's.
Speaker 2: Just be going through too. Like what other thing other than teams on my end would be doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm sure Robin here hear me making all kinds of noises now, yeah, oh wow, Yeah, No, we're not We're not doing that. A school bill I got record strap.
Speaker 3: Will be marry here two.
Speaker 13: Let's uh, this week we'll pass on it.
Speaker 1: But so next week, I got a system. I got a question.
Speaker 13: Let's get this down straight and see if you can play with this machine and figure out.
Speaker 1: What your problem is, because I want to have them both down at the same time.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not you you.
Speaker 13: I'm telling this man, missus sidekick, play with this machine and figure out what the problem is with this new project that we got.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's probably just I gotta pass about.
Speaker 1: It's something, man, let's get moving me.
Speaker 4: It's one. It's one stupid setting. I guarantee it's one setting somewhere. Is this five? You like the five?
Speaker 1: All right to say this when it has to be my show that you have to do this.
Speaker 13: I want to complete by the first on your hour, Getty complete doing for next week?
Speaker 4: Oh Dan, this is the up here. We got a problem here. It seemed like it was fine on his hour. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: It don't sound like an I could only hear the thing is at the end of the audio clip. I can hear the very end of my theme song, but I can't hear anything before that same thing with the uncle thing, it just kind of barely comes through.
Speaker 4: You hear the end of it. But I don't know why that is.
Speaker 1: Something is wrong with this. We got to fix something on the knobs. I don't know what.
Speaker 13: Something that's a knob issue. We'll fix the knob issue here. Your job is to fix the arm issue by next week.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 14: Nights of Columbus.
Speaker 3: The Nights of Columbus.
Speaker 14: We consult some Knights of Columbus.
Speaker 4: What about the problem.
Speaker 14: How about these knobs?
Speaker 4: I don't know. They know how to sort it out? I don't know.
Speaker 1: And now I'm on his uh Blaine machine here.
Speaker 13: That's not the problem playing with these The problem is that it. Yes, it's something in there, something on something in.
Speaker 4: There, something got the thing on something, something on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's clearly something something.
Speaker 4: It's uh, what's all the way down going?
Speaker 1: Still looking?
Speaker 4: Okay? You want me to just randomly turn knobs? Look, this isn't.
Speaker 3: Changed it now, I'm fine. Now let's do what about confession.
Speaker 4: Let's play with that compassion.
Speaker 2: Let's turn our compression down, our compressions down, our confassions up, the compassions in the middle of professions down again, concussions up?
Speaker 4: Now, can anybody hearing that? Uncle down?
Speaker 14: We got another another call coming in another way.
Speaker 4: Hold that line.
Speaker 13: I just turned those knobs when we see tuning knobs, man, I knocked it that.
Speaker 4: No, that was just me hitting the phone sound effect. But now the phone was on the phone. Now I heard something Chris is Chris is still hanging on and uh, and you got Robin here. That's that's who you got so far?
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you said I had somebody else in my eart call there.
Speaker 4: No, I hit the phone sound effect. I'm sorry about it.
Speaker 3: I hit that now.
Speaker 14: While you're making a hand.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, compassion, depression down all the way down. We are not confessed now, we're confessed against all the way all the way down.
Speaker 3: I just heard something that's uncle about compression let's here.
Speaker 4: What are you saying that's on compassion here, I'm.
Speaker 1: Throwing that he that I get, I get aggravated. Here his dang week day one works and mine guilt works.
Speaker 4: It's I don't know how my show really works.
Speaker 1: I don't know show.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'm going to be shown more tiktoks this week.
Speaker 2: Is in a few posted to today. Today, he came to a messive followers out of the office.
Speaker 1: We got Loder. Problem is not the followers, it isn't it's something else.
Speaker 3: Well, we could always use more.
Speaker 2: We don't even have a hundred yet, but well, yeah, followers, followers, more followers.
Speaker 4: We're doing okay, though, we're we're.
Speaker 1: Doing right with it right now. But what's kicking in.
Speaker 14: Messages for the themes of this latest patch there?
Speaker 2: Well, the first video we posted today was one where you were showing the pomegrad Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The pomme green h grew grids on it that I didn't see anything on it.
Speaker 4: It said zero, I.
Speaker 1: Saw the tree, Yes, what I when I saw no followers?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh no?
Speaker 4: We got like ten followers from that video.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't seen it online.
Speaker 2: I think we got eight from that we got eleven followers for the day. We got eight I think from that video it was zero.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you're looking at it way he's looking.
Speaker 3: He picked up a lot today from that.
Speaker 2: And then the other video is one that we had already shot, was where Bibbleman was fixing his.
Speaker 3: Three D printer and you were you were commanding him on that.
Speaker 1: Oh that I saw that one.
Speaker 3: I saw that one.
Speaker 4: That one kid's got a better technology than I do. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the brains due the brain.
Speaker 3: He doesn't get what's going on with the renter.
Speaker 4: What was it doing.
Speaker 2: He had a piece of filament got stuck in like the head and he had to disassemble it, open it up, and.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah that's out.
Speaker 3: Now. If you had that issue, happened a lot.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, classic clog, classic clog.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 14: Tough times, tough times. You know, here's a little tip for you. You can sometimes you can run. You can turn up the temperature to like two fifty and then you can run that higher hardness filament. The petg through that and it'll push the other stuff out. Oh really, I want to give that a go. Yeah, okay, okay, I saw that disassembly.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool?
Speaker 14: What was that, Chris.
Speaker 4: Christ No, I didn't put Chris back on. I was going to ask if you want him back on? Oh yeah, we'll put Chris. But I didn't know if you wanted Chris back.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, there you're doing all.
Speaker 1: They're talking him. We're talking about this thing that he that they were playing with on the machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Anything about three D printers, Chris.
Speaker 5: All I've heard about three D prayers is that you you're not allowed to replicate, Uh firearms, don't don't.
Speaker 3: Make a ghost gun.
Speaker 4: Don't make a ghost gun. Okay, well all right we ghost ghost who.
Speaker 14: Today? That's an article today where they were they were three D printing steaks in like somewhere in Europe. They were they were stem cells of some cow in a in a laboratory and then they were printing steaks. They looked very play dooish and I wouldn't want to eat one. But I saw an article about that today. Very strange, you know what, you want to.
Speaker 4: Have a strange conversation about stuff like this. I got a question for all of you because I'm thinking I'm nuts, right, because I've seen this article before and I've seen it like three times in my life, right, but they keep presenting it like it just happened, and they go, look, we're going to actually be able to put kidneys from a pig into a person. Right now. I remember that somebody got a pig heart at some point and somebody else got other pig organs at some point, and that was Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was Martin Rothblatt made that happen, Chuck, you know that, right, And that was a friend.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that was because of Crisper. They were able to like tweak the pig stuff a little bit, you know, get it a little closer to human supposedly.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, before Chrisper they did this. Now, I remember this happened first time, probably in the nineties, and they were acting like in these articles and on CNN, even that moron Gupta they got on there. He's going, oh, this is the first time. It's amazing. Who knows how far we can go with this? And I'm going, haven't we already done this?
Speaker 1: Amazing?
Speaker 4: It's already you know, brand new. Didn't this already happen the pig transplant thing? Or am I nuts?
Speaker 1: Like nineteen ninety six?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Either and either you and I are from an alternate timeline or they they're stupid because this is thirty years ago already, they should know it already happened, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might be stupid, Is that possible.
Speaker 3: I remember why it was.
Speaker 5: It was like ninety six, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: It was, and it was like a heart or or a partial heart, right, and they may it.
Speaker 5: Was a hard transplant.
Speaker 4: And they made jokes about it on South Park. This is my marker, by the way, they made jokes about it on South Park because they did the whole thing about honey booboo, honey boo boo, go ahead and pick out a pig. You're going to get a pig heart and because she had heart at remember Park.
Speaker 5: Bay jokes about it, and it was only like a year after it actually happened. So South Park was premiered in like ninety five, right.
Speaker 14: Welly Booboo was not nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, let's go honey Way saving thousand and seven. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do an south Park. Yeah, No, South Park started in like ninety seven. I remember it specifically because I went and I got a satellite dish to go and make sure.
Speaker 5: It was the Christmas the piece of shit or whatever, right, the mister hanky or whatever.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the first, the whole that's from the nineties. But the very first episode, the very first episode that aired on Comedy Central was Cartman gets an anal Probe. I know this because I went satellite dish. Yeah, I bought a satellite dish from Radio Shack. There's a Blast for the Past in order to put it up and actually had to you know, figure out how to point it and everything else, blah blah blah. And I did all that so I could get Comedy Central in order to watch that first.
Speaker 5: Now, the CNN was reporting the big cart transplant in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you don't know that, ins is did they actually do it or were they just talking about it at the point at that point, See, I thought they did it.
Speaker 17: I remember it specific, like I really do, and like the fact that Chuck brings it up like it We're like, I'm going back to that time, that timeframe, and I'm pretty good with like dates, and it was like nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, let's see, I'm going to be wrong, but.
Speaker 5: It was around that time, dude, and South Park like just came out like around that time, like nineteen ninety six, ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, South Park came on around ninety seven. But here's the the Honey Booboo episode didn't air until twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing about South Prucket's been on for decades, right, So for talking about South Park, it's a benchmark you're talking about like a couple of decades.
Speaker 4: I could fall in, no, but all I'm saying. But all I'm saying is that they were making jokes about something on there, and I'm going to go look at was their pig heart transplant before that. I'm gonna go look that up now because it's just been driving me crazy this past week because, yeah, Jack.
Speaker 5: You were making jokes because it was in the news at that time around ninety six.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, yeah, but that episode I'm talking about where they made the joke was in twenty twelve because it was in the news. Again, this is my point. It was in the news multiple times. Okay, Yeah, Yeah, That's what I'm trying to get at. Just hang on a second. Let me see pig heart transfer The.
Speaker 14: Latest one was The latest one was as you said, more more modified with the crisper. So yeah, you know, maybe it's like they're saying, oh, this is a new form of a big heart trends.
Speaker 5: But I remember the originally originally when it was first reported, Yeah, I didn't know about the honey boo boo stuff.
Speaker 14: Now now what's now, what's funny is if you go return up the artificial womb. Yeah, whenever you can to hear about that.
Speaker 4: Oh you know that's coming. But hang on a second. Now, if you if you use Google's AI, Okay, I'm just gonna tell you what the Google AI says. The first pigs human heart transplant, according to this is in twenty twenty two, according to Google AI. Now that to me it I'm telling you that's not right. It cannot be right. I remember this in the nineties, and I just don't know what year it was, but I'm.
Speaker 6: Certain tell you nineteen.
Speaker 4: But I'm just telling you what Google is saying. I'm not telling you that that's right. I'm telling you Google.
Speaker 14: Said, right, it was a different pig organ like a pig kidney, as you said or something.
Speaker 3: Well, the pig.
Speaker 4: Kidney was just this week, right, and it was a full transpot. And that was the thing with the Chrisper. But they were saying, that's the first time we've been able to and I'm like, no, it's not. That is not the first transplant.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting article that the headline seems like it's talking about the history. It says how pig organs made their way into humans the slow advanced to transplant kidneys and arts. After twenty plus years of quiet research, doctors recently made history with four zeno transplants. Here's how they progressed and what they helped to achieve. Next, this is dated twenty twenty two, so this is talking about the buzzy rock plat pig.
Speaker 4: So this article might have the answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty plus years.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking, like your memory of what that twenty year ago thing was might be awful little. Maybe they do a strict transplant. Maybe they were like, oh, we could transplant this, but this man would die. And maybe they made like a news ory, like just a transan cake organ into this.
Speaker 4: Guy we wish we could, Yeah, the guy we want to the guy they supposedly put the pig heart in. He died. He died right after they did it. Now here's the funny thing, right, Like we just said they did this kidney transplant and it was genetically edited and all that. Here's the funny thing about it. It's twenty twenty five, am I correct, fellas yea, it is well at Massachusetts General Hospital on May twenty first, of twenty twenty four. It says they did the world's first genetically edited pig kidney transplant into a living recipient, was performed at Massachusetts General Hospital. Yeah, but that's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: It would say that it was edited, gane edited the otherwise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so already it's different from what happened in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Oh, it would be the first of that.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying now is that recently they said this first. This is the first time we've been able to do this in twenty twenty, just this week. So this is what I'm saying. This is very inconsistent all over the place.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we saw the same material in the mid nineties. Like seriously, I'm telling you, they.
Speaker 14: Hear what I'm coming up with here, You guys like it.
Speaker 4: Might have remember when they but remember they cloned the goat, right, they cloned.
Speaker 14: The Clone Doll like Clone Dolly.
Speaker 5: It was around that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that Dolly the sheep the sheep, right, Dolly was the name of the sheep, and Dolly didn't live a full life because she fell apart.
Speaker 4: It was a weird thing, right, And I remember that too. But I'm telling you, it's like, this is strange to me.
Speaker 5: I remember, like the first like heart transplant for a human was a pig heart.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I got this part from the Let's listen to what checks us out? This says, Overcoming obstacles is the heading of this party.
Speaker 3: The artcle it says.
Speaker 2: Then, from the nineteen sixties through the nineteen nineties, doctors used immunosuppressive drugs when transplanting livers, kidneys, and hearts from chimpanzees and bamboo baboons to people, sometimes with moderate success. The survival times ranged from two hours to several weeks to.
Speaker 4: Nine months, reports David Cooper.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, transplants among animals produced slow progress, with survival of organs advancing by days or weeks with each experiment. In the early two thousands, we had a non human primate live for three months with a pig kidney.
Speaker 14: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 2: During the nineteen nineties, pigs replaced non human primates. That's a preferred source of organs. This is what we're looking for.
Speaker 3: This is it. This is it.
Speaker 4: According to Ronald Ingcomery.
Speaker 2: Director of the ny YOU Transplant Institute, lead surge and blah blah blah, among the reasons they have short gestation periods of produce large letters.
Speaker 3: Let's see hawn.
Speaker 14: One. I think with the ninety three there was a pig. I don't know if he's pronounced this is litter is lit transfer, which was the insulin producing cells isolated from the pancreas of pigs. So that one was just ninety ninety three. Okay, so a lot of the time. That's a possible, possible moment.
Speaker 5: I could be wrong, but I could have sworn like CNN was reporting on it in ninety six, because I was at the local library at Norfolk, and I when Chuck brought it up.
Speaker 4: I remember exactly the article. Yeah, Like if I look up the first mechanical heart, right and the first successful transplant to a human, I begasically all along with it. I thought it was a little earlier in history, but nineteen eighty two is when they put the first mechanical heart successfully into a guy in the guy's name I remember him. He was Barney Clark. That was his name. However, if you look at the article on it, it was first implanted in a dog in nineteen thirty seven by a Soviet scientist, which I'm like, wow, So what the hell.
Speaker 6: I remembering from ninety six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew something because they've been playing around with this obviously for years.
Speaker 3: But I think it's in the details. I think the marting Loft that one the kind of.
Speaker 14: Story they gets first cycle.
Speaker 5: Like you guys were talking about Honeybooboo in like twenty twelve. It's like the same story from like the mid nineties, and I will here you go, Here you go, Here.
Speaker 14: You go, Chris. The first transplant of a non genetically modified pig's heart, lungs, and kidneys into the human was performed in Sunapour, Assam and India, UH in mid December nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: There you go, it is your ninety six that's what you're thinking of.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 14: So on there there it is so you know, Oh, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: It just makes me crazy.
Speaker 14: I'm sure it was.
Speaker 5: Probably like performed like before that and like like Chuck was saying, in like eighty two, but no, it's okay.
Speaker 4: No, eighty two is the mechanical heart thing, and I understand that's different, but I'm just saying it's just weird because I remember certain milestones happening and then it seems like they're announcing them again. You know what I mean. Yeah, just stuff repeats itself.
Speaker 14: Yeah, recycles for again. About the old ones are like, you know, the other guys died in a day, but uh, you know, no, one's just going to have its going to turn out a little better.
Speaker 5: They recycled the same ship. Well they did every couple of years.
Speaker 4: Well they did stuff like that Robin where it was like, look at the end, if somebody's dying anyway, listen, you're gonna you're gonna die in like a day. So I'll tell you what. We got this crazy idea, you want to try it? And people used I mean, look, if I'm gonna be dead in the day anyway, I'll sign off on it. And they do.
Speaker 14: You just remember the uh the attempt its head transplant in uh in in in the rush out.
Speaker 13: This was like, yeah, you like this, what are we talking tonight about? Transplants talk about.
Speaker 5: Quite stressful if I remember, I know that one was not not successful.
Speaker 14: I know, but I'm gonna have to pop off, guys. I got a birthday party to get to. So transplant myself out of the out of the signal hair, and we'll talk to you guys sooner.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Happen to night man. Hey, you have other colors there, you have other level Let's put them on. Let's put them in all right, let me see who comes up first here, wait, let me see. Okay, I'm gonna take you guys in order so it looks like, well, we know who this is. Hey, Jimmy James.
Speaker 1: I knew it was him. He was called Alongers.
Speaker 3: Hey, gimme George the other call.
Speaker 14: Hey, your schedule to get a rough schedre?
Speaker 13: I schedule, I told so I get here, we are going. If it's just me and him going to a game, and I'm looking at a game in the Saints, Dan's playing here, you want.
Speaker 3: To watch him play the Saints. I don't care about the Saints.
Speaker 13: Well, he wants he wants wait, hold on a second, we want the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Well, but then at the wait in the middle, what's the deal?
Speaker 2: What about the Seahawks and the Seahawks any of the divisional games? I feel like to be better than the Saints. What do I care about the why? Why do you care?
Speaker 4: I want to see a win.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it wout. Somebody will definitely beat that's yes, I want to see it.
Speaker 4: This team can win.
Speaker 1: On on what you're saying this year? Is it good team? I want to see it live.
Speaker 3: They got to be good.
Speaker 4: Watch them.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said that, I want to see it live though, on it in the middle.
Speaker 2: That it shouldn't matter who it is, right, they can beat it. They I mean, they could potentially beat anybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I need a little direction here, guys, because I've got two more callers and I want to know if we need to add them all in at the same time or you want me to bring them on one at a time. What do you want me to do.
Speaker 3: One at a time?
Speaker 1: One at a times? Fine, that's good.
Speaker 4: The next you want me to leave everybody on the line while we go on the line yet? Okay, so I'll just add him one at a time, right, yeah, one time? So I think this would be Danny California's back. What's I mean?
Speaker 5: I'm doing fine here.
Speaker 6: I really appreciate your tic tax videos and this your food taste of fish tacos waters happening in California and being north of Baja. As Kent would say, I love this fish tacos. Here's some great fish taco places up here in California.
Speaker 1: They like the tihhako. Why did I say that, I'm about that. It's my food. I'm telling you something. Just over a second here, just a moment.
Speaker 3: I have to say something, Okay, something on these tic.
Speaker 1: TACs that I'm doing. Uh, I have to say the.
Speaker 13: Best ones that are going over is my foods. I really believe it's the foods.
Speaker 1: For getting bound the other stuff you guys are thinking about. So I kicked, Okay, it's the.
Speaker 18: Foods that are going We have to figure out some that we can match with the food for the take tech, we have.
Speaker 4: To think to match with the food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something to well, I mean you want you could be a food oriented channel, like your videos could be all about food.
Speaker 3: There are people that do that and you could be like you.
Speaker 2: Could do your recipes as like a main stap of it. You could go to restaurants like we did with the fish tacos.
Speaker 4: We could do that.
Speaker 3: I I kind of enjoy being eclectic and sometimes doing that.
Speaker 4: But maybe I'm wrong. I might be wrong in doing that, so we should.
Speaker 1: Like you said, it seems like it's more audience.
Speaker 13: It's it's the audience is higher than some of these others, is what I'm what I'm getting too.
Speaker 2: Ones do well, But then again, I mean there's weird ones. What was it the one that video game?
Speaker 4: One? Was the one that you got that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the video games.
Speaker 13: Now let's see the video games. Will manchet with the food veggo.
Speaker 4: About while we play games?
Speaker 1: If we did that, so that'd be that would be same thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna have me play games or I'm gonna say I'm gonna have another caller.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, we hold people. I'm gonna figure out all these people.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 4: So eight one, six, okay, win six? He come on the air.
Speaker 14: You are Yeah, So I wanted to get your guess's opinion.
Speaker 5: What do you think about the Chiefs and the Turgers playing gun in Brazil?
Speaker 19: Yes, yes, that's a good one because we got we got the Wims doing it too. We have a LAMB game going there in Brazil in one of those countries against the Jacklaws.
Speaker 1: That's the other one.
Speaker 4: And that's the question.
Speaker 3: Not gonna go all the way down there?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, take a nice trip down there'd be a vacation. Forget about that. That's a vacation if you go down there. I mean, if you want to go see a football game, now, that would be a weird way to get a vacation.
Speaker 4: I'd rather go to LA for that. But okay, but but no, but but they do play them in that and that, and I like, yeah, I like the sound of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 5: I heard the rumor of that's the reason they were not playing in LA just because there's a back.
Speaker 6: Concert going on the same weekend stadium.
Speaker 4: What web tape? From what I see, the Rams have a game scheduled for Australia in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, that's what I'm talking about that one. Yeah, they have that too. That's crazy they have them there. That's more than twenty four hours on a plane. Uncle, But you know, just to get there, I don't know. I hope what is what is the Yeah? I do that for a football game? That would be we, that would be game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know the highways are bad here in California, but I'd rather be on them than take a whole plane just because see a football.
Speaker 1: Now he's talking now here, he's talking sakes.
Speaker 3: Now, I want to take another quick moment and just say hello to everybody in the chat. We got a lot of people.
Speaker 2: We've got bice to Crest Studios, seventy five, Rattlecan's back, Harry Dog Salesman.
Speaker 4: It looks like on YouTube, thank you for being here. Everybody.
Speaker 3: Hello you Tube, and you got who these people are?
Speaker 4: You got another call?
Speaker 1: Hold on anybody's see who this is?
Speaker 4: There? We go, okay, you're alive? Hello, Yes, Oh it is Uncle Peter's podcast.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 4: Do you know this person? What happens? Then?
Speaker 3: Oh, go ahead Peter podcast? Okay, cut this, purst it off.
Speaker 1: I told you what I talk about that you're rid of this joker? Give it to him.
Speaker 4: Who is this?
Speaker 1: Give me that one I told.
Speaker 4: You about that, We told him. I told you about that.
Speaker 3: What we're saying.
Speaker 8: He knows Nicole is coming from inside the house.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know who it is.
Speaker 1: That's why I said I know who it is.
Speaker 4: This is like the last time when somebody's.
Speaker 1: Gonna know you're going to straight that.
Speaker 4: Now, I will drive some disciplining to do you do?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: My?
Speaker 14: Is that that?
Speaker 4: And figuring out the sound set up?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And anything else?
Speaker 14: What else?
Speaker 18: Is?
Speaker 3: That's it so far?
Speaker 4: I know, I think somebody bored missus sidekicks fork.
Speaker 1: I think I knew who that was.
Speaker 3: You know what that was?
Speaker 4: And we're not talking that on this show.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Whoever that one?
Speaker 3: I knew who that was.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about it. You don't hear us talking about it. You say that and say the pumplin thinks on this show suck.
Speaker 4: Are there any other legitimate colors on the line, man, No, No, we just have. We just have the same ones that we had to start with. We might have watched one. Oh I know who we lost?
Speaker 3: We lost the north Yeah, well north Man had a party to go in party then, I know had previous engagement.
Speaker 2: We are a lot of people here, uncle, I know, we do. Who should we talk to? We got a lot of choices to make.
Speaker 6: Hey, gentleman, I uh catch that whole thing about the big heart transplant. I kind of remind you since this is the comedy hour that maybe uh Kramer on Steinfeld was prothetic, like you know, like the Simpsons. He talked about the government experiments of the pig Man. If you remember that episode, that's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 8: I never watched Steinfeld.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, pig Man. That's right.
Speaker 4: Yet there's some pig Man.
Speaker 3: That's a really weird episode. That's a bizarre episode.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had a funny, beautiful yeah man, Yeah, I remember that one. I've I've seen every episode of sein thought. I know that is when you reference him, Danny. I'm not sure about anybody else, but I sure do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wasn't. I didn't watch Steinfeld. I mean, I can recall a lot with that particular one. Boy, it resonated, you know, with the whole you know, heart transplant pig It was like governments. There was fairs and stitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, I think the takeaway from that whole thing is that, yes, these things have been happening for decades, and yes they kiked basically redoing the same thing. It's like they want us to know about it.
Speaker 4: I guess I think it's the takeaway that we can get out of. But hey, what do we know.
Speaker 3: Made o us way too big?
Speaker 1: We go there, we go there with us?
Speaker 4: I know what you do?
Speaker 1: What are you doing now?
Speaker 4: On the maybe?
Speaker 14: Is everybody's drinking?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well I think it's an alcohol free night? Yeah yeah, yeah, no no special drinks. I didn't want to special drinks the night.
Speaker 6: Then can I stay on because I've already started drinking?
Speaker 4: So yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you got there?
Speaker 1: What do you want that day?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: I started off as a voodoo ranger Imperial I T A. It's nine percent, uh rating, and I would rate it in an eight point seven. It's pretty good. And now I'm kind of finishing with the night camp of Bushmill's Irish whiskey with a little bit of ginger rale.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: That's not interesting.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good, right, Ancle? That sounds good? What do you want to rate him?
Speaker 3: One to ten?
Speaker 1: Is he just did tod a?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, reminds check Buckle.
Speaker 6: With the I T A and I would stay as far as Irish whiskey. I this is my favorite, and I would I would rate it and full over a nine.
Speaker 14: I've given a nine.
Speaker 6: I haven't I haven't tasted a better whiskey so until but I'll get I'll give some move until until I actually taste the best whisky.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, that's not really good.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have that's a dither thing. If they're not truth that much. Yeah, we'll have a test on it on the New Year's Revolution.
Speaker 4: People still a people don't pass out. We'll do feer reviews on the New Year's Revolution?
Speaker 3: Is that the rule?
Speaker 1: Well, just to see what they say.
Speaker 3: I just I think we will.
Speaker 4: Open another for Loco. Can maybe this year?
Speaker 2: Uncle listen to gover Well, Uncle, Oh, I don't think we'll pass out from it.
Speaker 4: Man, it's very good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're gonna have actually listening revolution.
Speaker 3: We'll see something. Well not can you promise not to pass out? They didn't rest yet, supposed.
Speaker 2: Any of you you can always Jimmy doesn't drink exactly Mountain do mount do anything?
Speaker 3: Not alcoholic? Is but.
Speaker 1: You knew that new mount Mountain.
Speaker 4: How much was that?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well that well, that well, that's all right. He would have to do regular amount.
Speaker 1: But you don't have to do regular Mountain dew on it.
Speaker 5: But maybe bajap last night he was in the hospital congests of heart failure. So I'm not allowed to have alcohol right now?
Speaker 4: Oh it was sparkling water.
Speaker 1: Sparkling Wooded did better.
Speaker 4: We don't. We don't shows shows about rape ye, sparkling water. H now, just just because the producer job, right is you're down to the last eight to ten minutes, so I don't know if you want to do shout outs or what minutes? So Betty, I think you okay, I think we need to do shout outs right?
Speaker 1: How this goes?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm pretty sure Chris was your first caller. Yeah, Chris, pus your number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's go to christ.
Speaker 4: I might be a little mixed up after that though, because Robin was next, but I can't tell who was Robin.
Speaker 1: Robin is out because he was next. Yes, Robin was next, but he's guy.
Speaker 3: But I think it was Robin.
Speaker 1: And then Jimmy James.
Speaker 4: Yes, probably you. Then that's correct.
Speaker 5: You guys to know that I appreciate, uh, I appreciate the fact that you guys are on the air, and uh thank you for having me and uh I.
Speaker 6: Hope hopefully i'll be all to calling next week.
Speaker 4: Thank you, it's great to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Chris. I'm sorry to loss and the calling at this time.
Speaker 4: It's kid man. It's good to talk to you exactly. Keep your head up, Chris, and UH talk to you soon anyway. Jimmy James would be next, right, Yes, yes, yes, sir, we're going to Jimmy James.
Speaker 14: Well, shout out to Chris is.
Speaker 5: I was glad to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear under.
Speaker 14: The circumstances for things that.
Speaker 5: Have been going all Uh, she's a feel terrible about that, Chris.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about uh, he's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just give the uh are you still on here, Chris? Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: He's a he's on hold.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask him if, by any chance his heart issues was a DEMA, because that seems to be a frequent thing with people.
Speaker 4: Well, let's say Chris that you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, they said it was consistent heart failure, which I had like a year and a half ago, and then they released me about a week and a half ago, and then I ended up finding out that my mother had two heart attacks. So I'm trying to stay as cool and collected as I can. So when I say that I appreciate shows like this and Duck's callin show, Mike I'm being very sincere because I don't have anything anybody right now. So well, Chris, just keep your mind busy, keep keep going, keep you low busy. We'll keep yourself busy. Thank you, Jimmy James, I appreciate you. Thanks, I'm sorry. Hello, everyone else, have a good week.
Speaker 4: Goo peace absolutely peace to you. Jimmy for sure, thank you for calling in now. I think it was Danny next, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I believe, so.
Speaker 6: My shout out to Chris Graves. I understand, heartfeller. I lost all my son in law in October and we're still grieving that you're here. And I promise you when I'm in nath Sunday morning, I will be lifting you up in prayer and best wishes. And that's all I got. It's the shout outs to you.
Speaker 4: Chris.
Speaker 6: You hang in there, you know calling These are good music, good guys, calmed the hour and should be uplifted and uh, thanks for checking.
Speaker 4: In there you go, thank you, thank you. Danny all right, and then we had none that looks like uh we had other car. Who was the other call? I don't know. That cleared everybody who was left, so oh dang. So that other person. I'm not sure who they worried man. Yeah, I'm not sure either. They asked a good question and then went, yeah, you know, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's sign on that line?
Speaker 4: It was also that, but yeah, but we stay long. We had to hang up on that one.
Speaker 1: Hantay hang out. You have to talk to No, you have to talk.
Speaker 3: To Yes, that's one of my jobs. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, kids are call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, shout out to everybody for calling and for uncle. Why don't we shout out to the community that is, like the regular callers and listeners and the show, and we have crossed with the circumstances I and obviously I'm gonna re entery what everybody said, like, we're all we're there for you and we want to see you do the best, and we're sorry for your situation. But just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we're happy to have it.
Speaker 2: As a car man, he was a listener and holy uncle, it's cool to be able to have people go up here that we'll say that.
Speaker 4: I say the same what he said, the same thing.
Speaker 13: Could I think this is what needs to be done saying that because I believe that because uh.
Speaker 1: Nice going up there.
Speaker 4: She's saying.
Speaker 3: Nice up there.
Speaker 1: Now that's my thought that I know it's gonna happen up there.
Speaker 13: I know about it, I know everything about it up there, that he's gonna have an nice life.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Just just a reference. I had a conversation with him privately yesterday, and just to reference that conversation real quick, I would say, you know, like I told you, if you saw that one riddle that we talked about, you know, you could do a whole lot for a lot of people. If you want something to you, what you choose to do, it's all about your choice. You got free will, but you're still here. You're still here for reasons. So do that up. And I wish I could tell you more, but that's the best I got for you. So there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, Well uncle, I mean it's uh, that's cool again. The community that shows up to this show, it seems like it's growing. We get new colors, we get new people in the chat room.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my head of town, United States out of the United States, calls got the.
Speaker 2: We got got Germany Pub, the German pub that randomly listens to us for some unknown reason.
Speaker 1: Not all that. We got only one question I had ev what's that? What ever happened to that gud that we were gonna get to and he hasn't caught yet?
Speaker 4: Well the lawyer yet, guys, Oh the lawyer. Yeah, I was, I was wanted about it. I don't know I was thinking about that.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I mean that just that just popped in my hand.
Speaker 4: Always don't worry, Uncle, we'll get we'll get cast.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see if they can show up tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just wanted to make sure. Yeah, we just want to make sure that all the calling stuff was working right before we started ringing on new people. But just real quick on the internationals is Yeah, Germany's listening, A couple of spots in Canada, Australia, UK, and I got a bunch in the US, my US. I don't know your states anymore, but there you are some.
Speaker 1: Uh that's it down Under, isn't tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Down Unders there Australia. Well yeah, what was it?
Speaker 3: Would listening really good? Uncle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Follow at Uncle podcast, Uncle the Podcast on tik tak YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tiggs gram.
Speaker 13: All right, you get a kick out of tick tac people get a tasted on that and just listen on today.
Speaker 3: Uncle thee Podcast dot com. That's listen, that's the show, with.
Speaker 1: Associate in
Speaker 4: M HM