Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one O one one w jr R but your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Rock the Bank Car Cash Giveaways thirteen more chances coming your way today to scoop up one thousand dollars while rocking on the job with JRR.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The way we like to put it is first keyword to go out nine oh five ish.
Speaker 2: You're entering those each go around at WHR dot com our website. In the Rock the Bank contest box, it'll pop open for you. Speaking of popping open, police in California pulled over what they thought would was a suspected drunk driver. Yeah, and he was blew a point twenty five that's pretty had had a cold one in the driver's side, a cup holder, and then h Upon further investigation, the police discovered this in his suv.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, over seventy empties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the picture of the patches handed me just to you can paint the visual for you, like, yeah, seventy or so beers on the hood of the car with the empty cases in the background.
Speaker 4: You got me, and there's a few more in the trunk. Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't explad I mean, you can't undumb, dumb.
Speaker 4: The fact that he's going to old school with it right there in the cup holder. Oh yeah, right there. The cold one. Didn't even have it in the tumbler or anything else.
Speaker 2: I do have to wonder what was the time frame and how much driving was involved for the accumulation of these seventy plus empties.
Speaker 4: I had of thought the same thing. And that's not one trip.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, obviously not not a couple of weeks, probably, but I don't know. At some point it's just like the people with the dirty car, and we all had one or know somebody that has one where whether it's your work truck or whatever, where you know there's fast food bags from earlier in the week and this and that.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you just empty it out at some point?
Speaker 3: Like with that many cold beer cans, your whole car's gonna smell like beer.
Speaker 2: You got that, And then back to the garbage folks who accumulate the garbage in the car. I used to have it, right, And if you're wondering if you're one of them, if you got to the point where you're seeing roaches and ants in your car, you're one of them, correct. Yeah, And you know we are not the pot calling the kettle black. We've been there, done that and learned from it that it just really isn't really productive or good practice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how the love Wagon was after a while, and a lot of times it was my friends leaving trash in the back.
Speaker 2: It's really embarrassing when a roach crawls on one of your passengers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when it's a date like I remember I told you that's when the song Life is a Highway. Yeah, I had a cockroach in my car. If you recall Pat forget the band references you listening, Yes, remember I had a pet roach in the car named Tom Cochran because that song was popular back then.
Speaker 4: And he would come out of the event. And my.
Speaker 3: One friend Jen even she I had one you know girl that I was hanging with, hanging and hanging out with me.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm making it live and then sweet Love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she freaked out when she saw the roach, but Jen tom Cochran.
Speaker 4: Jen was cool about it though she could handle it.
Speaker 3: She was like, oh, there's Tom the other, the other one that I was kind of like hanging out with, you know, making loved.
Speaker 4: They weren't big fans. I'm sure, yeah. Sure.
Speaker 2: In other driving related news, let's go to Miami where a valet attendant for a high rise apartment building in downtown Miami in the Brickle neighborhood was arrested earlier this week after he took off in a residence vehicle. The Miami Police Department responded to a call shortly after three am on Southwest seventh Street. Police say the victim told officers he had dropped his car off with the valet attendant at his apartment building.
Speaker 4: This must be a fancy, fancy apartment building. You got a downtown Miami high rise.
Speaker 2: So instead of he told cops that instead of going right up to his apartment, he walked down the street.
Speaker 4: To the Brickle smoke shop to grab some SIGs.
Speaker 2: And as he was walking to the smoke shop, his.
Speaker 4: Car drobe by. Hey wait a second, and the valet he was in it. Yeah, three in.
Speaker 3: The morning, little punk. Some of those valets have I forget where it was. I was talking to Buddy's mind and they were talking about how somebody that lived in town brought his to this like a.
Speaker 4: Club.
Speaker 3: I think it was over in Tampa or something like that. And the valet must have been in bed with somebody because they stole and this is a dude with big money, like one of those McLarens. And then then somebody else had like this amazing ferrari or something stolen, and that it all goes back. They didn't really prove it, but it all goes back to the valet. The valet must have been in cahoots so somebody, because they have the key, and of course they'd say, oh, somebody stole it off my rack, but nah.
Speaker 2: Well they did end up making a rest in this. It was the twenty three year old valet with four names, Augusto, Seesar, Sadino Troz.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. He's he's been arrested. So did he say where he was going on?
Speaker 3: No, somebody said, sounds like this guy's going for the hundred bottles of beer on the wall. That song could drive you crazy back in the day on road trips and the parents just let us sing it.
Speaker 2: We told you that about this story last month. It's a story in Australia where a reality TV star was arrested for an accused of murdering her boyfriends. The body of Julian's story had been found, and now police are releasing more details in hopes of getting some assistance from the public and helping to find Julian's head. Oh no, yeah to mek at Chesser, who's thirty four years old, is in custody in charge with his murder. She was a runner up on a show called Beauty and the Geek in Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've seen that show. They have it here too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what she was on the Australian version of that in twenty ten. So's she's got a few thousand miles on the car since then. And I also worked as an OnlyFans porn star.
Speaker 3: It says, yeah, shoot a straight up horror. So I'm guessing the heads in a kangaroo's pouch. Well, it's just hopping around town. That kangaroo doesn't know better. He goes, Oh, look at this ahead, you're a great place.
Speaker 4: To hide it. I jumped so fast, I'm ahead of everybody. Sorry.
Speaker 2: So police released the details about finding the dismembered body, which they've got all the parts and pieces except the head except the head.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they're like, if anybody remember seeing anything out of the ordinary, and they give the dates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we'd probably remember seeing a head. Holy cow, I think we talked about this. What we just talked about it with a foot on the beach. But if you came across a head.
Speaker 2: You know, the last foot, remember that we talked about that because it was so common. The last one that stood out there was it was a whole leg and it had a shoe with a sock on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was, you know.
Speaker 2: Was a little out of the norm from the usual foot washing up on the shoreline story.
Speaker 1: Linchin Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: It's Hot Out