Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty KIM six forty. It's Later with Mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Let's Go Beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray. Jackie Ray is good to see you. I just want to make sure you're okay because that earthquake earlier today it wasn't as strong in magnitude as last week, but it felt a lot closer to home.
Speaker 3: Did you feel it? Did you notice it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Did I notice it? I live in Long Beach, so I was running around my apartment. Today was a hectic day, and then all of a sudden, I felt like I was surfing and I was like, okay, come on, and then it was like, okay, I'm still surfing. And because it lasted so long, I never panic when there's earthquakes. I'm like, Okay, this is just going to be it kind of hit it and quit it situation.
Speaker 5: But that one lingered and I was like, I'm on the top floor.
Speaker 4: What would happen? And I just played every worst case scenario.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like you are where you are at that moment.
Speaker 2: And I was home with the dogs, and the dogs freaked out from jump okay, and it started rolling and then there was a jolt midway through it. It got worse. I said, all right, is this getting ready to go one way or the other. But then it calmed down. You know, this is the second one that we've had in the past week or so, so people are more than reasonably jittery at this point.
Speaker 4: Yes, my auntie, well, she's my great auntie. She was here during the north Ridge earthquake and it traumatized her so bad because.
Speaker 5: She was trapped for two days. So she to this day barely leaves her house.
Speaker 4: But she called me, you know, she old and she's like, baby, did you feel that? And I was like yeah, She's like, you know, this is how things went right before the north Bench.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't need to hear this, Auntie.
Speaker 2: You're not giving us any good news, you're not helping. But that aside, that's not why I asked you on. I wanted to talk about some of the sports and society intersectional issues. Yesterday at the Rams game, you might have seen and heard R and B singer Tyres give his rendition of the national anthem. He's not a bad singer. You know, he's had his singing career, so I didn't have to worry about his singing. But he came out dressed as Marvin gay as an homage to when he did the All Star Game in LA, the NBA All Star Game and also a previous Cowboys game in the late nineteen seventies. He had the full on afro wig, under a beanie and a full beard. What did you make of at least the look given the responsibility of delivering the national anthem.
Speaker 4: So first of all, I didn't know what was happening with the look, and so I really had to rely heavily on social media to say this is when he started singing, I was like, oh, okay, But the Marvin Gaye rendition of the national anthem is one of the best renditions of all time. So if you're gonna go out there and do it, you have to kill it. And if there is one person that I trust to kill it, it definitely would be Tyrese because he has a great vocal. He's if you guys want to go back on YouTube and find something fun, find that commercial when he was in the Pepsi Cola Coca Cola commercial that boy can sang say yeah, So I was a little thrown off. He doesn't sound bad, but he doesn't sound like Marvin Gay and so on. You once your ears tuned to, oh this is the Marvin Gay rendition, then it just doesn't sound good. And I try to take myself out of it and just listen to it for someone singing. But I couldn't do that because he was trying to sound like Marvin Gay and it just didn't land at all.
Speaker 2: You make a key point, he was trying to sound like someone he was not, and I was thinking, like, is he getting ready to play Marvin Gay in a biopick or something?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And that's not it?
Speaker 2: And so it to me said that he was really taking this all too seriously, and that I think rubbed some people the wrong way, and I think justifiably. So we've had more than one or some conversations about how you're supposed to treat the national anthem, not only in how you perform it, but how you present it and the whole idea. He was out in the seventies, garb. He's cose playing out there, and there was one point. You may not have seen it all, but people can find it online. Near the end he was saying, he said something to the fact of, hey, if you love your country, you know, if you love this country, let me hear you. That's fine if you want to exhort people's patriotism. But the visual says to me that you're not taking it seriously. So I can't take anything you say or sing seriously. He was cosplaying and that rubbed me the wrong way.
Speaker 5: I can totally see that, especially when he can sting. You know what I mean. You're not an actor that's going out.
Speaker 4: You are an actor as well, but you started in the entertainment industry, modeling and singing.
Speaker 5: That is your home, that is your love.
Speaker 4: So if you really love and respect that this country and the national anthem, then just sing it as Tyrese. You can actually sing. You can do a great job. And if you are going to try to emulate somebody, you should have put months And Marvin Gay is a very difficult singer to emulate because of the range that he has, because of the tonality that he does runs differently than most singers in the world. So you would have had to really kind of, like you said, really fall into it, like you are going to do you know, a biopic about him, you have to embrace who he is vocally, and if you were gonna just listen to his it sounded to me and no shade to Tyrese. It sounded to me like he listened to it in the car on the way over.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because he didn't sound like Marvin Gay. And he didn't even give us the best version of Tyrese to sing, right, because we know he can sing. And it would be different if there was some sort of introduction which said, now coming to the stage Grammy nominated singer ty Resee who will see in the upcoming Marvin Gaye biopic?
Speaker 3: You know, there was nothing.
Speaker 2: So for a person who's not even musically knowledgeable like me, and I like to call myself musically not eligible, I knew what he was trying to do, but I'm quite sure the forty five fifty thousand people in that stadium did not know who he was trying to emulate, or didn't have the historical reference point, Oh that's Marvin Gay. It could have been going back to the nineteen eighty three NBA All Star Game forty one years ago, or even prior to that, with a Cowboys game he sung the national anthem in a variety of venues.
Speaker 3: That was the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way.
Speaker 2: I wonder how this is going to land as more and more people learn about it, because, like you, you came by it after the fact. I came by it after the fact. Other people will eventually see it and hear about it. I see some coverage online, but not a lot. Do you think there will be any real blowback for him?
Speaker 4: I think that ty Reese is embracing the notion that there's no such thing as bad press, because if you go on to his Twitter page, he.
Speaker 5: Has already apologized for it.
Speaker 4: He actually took somebody else's tweet that said this was a horrible rendition. It was terrible or something like that, and Tyree spind it with you know, I'm not going to agree with terrible. You know, a few wrong notes maybe, but that's what happens when you're live. And then he scrolls from that and to the twenty second clip that will be easily found, and then the next swipe is his new album that's about to do ah. So I think he is just kind of saying, hey, you know what good, bad or ugly? Now people are gonna want to listen, because if you think he can't sing, you might click on that album just to be like, oh, well, why didn't he just sing it like that? So I think he's just trying to capitalize on the notion that there's no such thing as bad press.
Speaker 2: Well he's not wrong, if only because we're talking about him tonight and we had no prior intention of mentioning his name for any reason, and here we are. But he's not wrong. When we come back. I have one last thought on the Olympics, and it has to do with announcer, broadcaster anchor Mike Tarico, and I was watching this as it happened live and I didn't give it much of a thought, which says I didn't know Moe, what are you talking about? Well, well, there was a situation where Mike Turrico indicated that a French basketball player had a flag around his shoulders and he said that it was the Palestinian flag when it wasn't. I'm going to give people some behind the scenes of how television and radio works and why I'm going to give Mike Urico a pass this time. It's later with Mo Kelly caf I Am six forty one live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty as.
Speaker 2: We continue to go beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray and NBC's main Olympic sportscaster, Mike Turico triggered immediate backlash on social media because of a comment he made about the French basketball player Matthias Lasort, who had a flag wrapped around his shoulders during the Olympics medal ceremony which he received a silver medal. Mike Turrico said it was the Palestinian flag, when actually it was the flag from Martinique, a French territory.
Speaker 3: Sort on the backup centers the Palestine flag. Drake Vere he showed us roll there certainly a countryside.
Speaker 4: Going to displace of re learning in the Middle East conflict.
Speaker 2: It's a reasonable mistake to be made, but in this environment it's not going to be received as such. Mike Turico, after the broadcast was over on social media, acknowledged his mistake and you know, asked for people's forgiveness, and this is why.
Speaker 3: I'm going to forgive him.
Speaker 2: It was a bad mistake to make and I'm not pushing that aside, but I understand what happens in TV, and to a smaller degree, it happens in radio. And Jackie Ray, I know you know this because you've done TV as well. When you're an anchor or you're speaking, it's at least one or two people in your ear telling you, okay, thirty seconds before to go to break, make sure you say this, or look at camera too, and so forth, and sometimes the broadcaster is being fed information. I don't know this for a fact, but I would not be surprised if a producer in his ear said, hey, make note of the flag around his shoulders, that's the Palestinian flag, or or after the fact, did not get in his ear and correct him. One of those two things probably happened. What was your read?
Speaker 5: I think both of those things happened.
Speaker 4: I think because unfortunately, as Americans, we are very even though we try a lot of us try to be very abreast on what's going on around the world, we are very American centric.
Speaker 5: We don't know all flags, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And I think that's safe to say that most countries don't know that Mike Turrico is an as outstanding American broadcaster, you know what I mean, but American in front of that. So I think what indicated to me that someone was in his ear and they didn't realize his own mistake is because usually what happens, and this has happened to me, and it is flustering when you make a mistake on air, on live television, because now you got to control your face.
Speaker 5: Now that's different for him.
Speaker 4: This happened to me when I was an anchor, But you got to control your face and not look like mortified. But you still have to even when you're an announcer. You still have to, you know, save your tonality and not sound like you've just made a drastic mistake. But as soon as you make it, someone is in your ear, going that is not right that you need to say this, and you got to finish your sentence while somebody is telling you fix that right now, and they're angry.
Speaker 2: Let me jump in there, because I've been through it television and radio where someone's trying to talk in your ear while.
Speaker 3: You are talking.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I always told my producers or someone I'm working with in TV, do not try to talk to me while I'm talking oh yeah, if I'm in an interview, say something to me while the interviewee is talking. I get the sense that they were in his ear while he was talking, and there was nothing he could do to either process the information. Well, here's the thing. Producer has two jobs. One have to protect the host, right. In other words, if if Mike Turrico gets out there with the wrong information, to make sure that he corrects it immediately thereafter, or you have to make sure you don't give him the wrong information prior to. The producer failed him, either before, during, or after either did not give him the right information or did not implore him to correct it immediately after.
Speaker 4: Jo was I think it was both, I think, and the only reason I think that is because of how long it took for the correction to come. So I think it was the producer who said, hey, that's the Palestinian flag, and then the producer went off la la la, and then all of a sudden he was like, oh snap, fifteen minutes later, now I have to tell him, or maybe you know, maybe somebody even texts Mike, You're like, yo, that's not it.
Speaker 5: However, Mike got the information.
Speaker 4: I do think that the producer was the first person, because I do think when you're in that booth and you're in that moment, you're not really looking for those kinds of things.
Speaker 5: You might see the flag, and if you.
Speaker 4: Don't immediately know, and I can say this almost for fact, if you don't immediately know what that is, you don't you guess, you don't get, you don't assume. So that's why I think the producer fed him that information, and then the producer was late to give him the correct information.
Speaker 2: This is what I tell young producers all the time. You have to be one hundred percent accurate in your information because when the mistake is made on air, radio or TV, they won't remember the producer.
Speaker 3: Hell, we don't even know the producer's name.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 2: The only person who is in this story is Mike tur Rico. And as a producer, your job is to protect the host, and the producer did not protect the host. That's why I would give Mike Tarico a pass, because I know someone was in his ear before, during, and after, and no one helped him. Nobody helped him. You know, I didn't know. I'm relying on what Mike Urico was telling me, and so I looked like, oh, that's the flag of Martinique. Oh yeah, they are similar, they are close, but it is incorrect, and that's the producer's.
Speaker 3: Job, right.
Speaker 4: And even when I saw it, I didn't see it live. I saw it like five minutes after the fact because a friend had text me like, YO, get your boy because he knows I really like Mike Tarico. And then I thinks to paramount, I was being able to rewind and see the whole thing in real time, and I'll have to admit. When he goes that's the Palacey, I was like, is it because I didn't immediately think that was it. But I don't see the Palestinian flag enough to know that I could say, no, that's not it, right, So I had to google it, and to his point, they were similar, it's not similar enough, Like my brain was like, I don't know. But again, if somebody puts that in your ear, it's similar enough to you be like, oh, okay, maybe it is, and then you just say it. And so it's unfortunate that this happened to him. I thought he handled it as best he could after the fact, but once it's done, it's hard to put that lid back on that box, especially in this climate.
Speaker 2: He can't and he's a pro. He's not going to throw his producer under the bus. But someone got cussed out afterward. I am because again, it's only Mike Tarrico's name out there. He has to take the responsibility. I mean, it's not unfair because he was the one who uttered the words, but I just know in TV and radio there is so much more which goes into that moment and why there was such a long delay before he apologized, which says to me, Mike didn't know and the producer didn't.
Speaker 4: Know, correct, And so now this is the crazy part about that is the producer gets to go home to his significant other, his or her significant other and just be like, oh my god, this happened and go to sweep. Fine, Mike Turico is going to be dealing with this for.
Speaker 2: Forever, well, no forever, because this is like if you were to make another mistake, it always refers back to this mistake, right, you know, this is something that you know, the internet is forever and it's not super major, but it is still super important to be accurate.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Deadpool and Wolverine has passed. There are two things which are notable about Deadpool and Wolverine this week. If you haven't seen it, shame on you. But it passed the billion dollar miles own as an R rated movie. It's the number one R rated movie of all time. In terms of box office, it's pretty well equally balanced. Four hundred and ninety three million domestically, five hundred and thirty six million internationally billion dollars overall.
Speaker 3: But here's something else.
Speaker 2: It actually went up one hundred and thirty or so theaters added to it. Usually a movie in its third week, you're starting to lose theaters, and especially with rated R movies. Rated R movies don't stay long in movie theaters because in theory, you're limited as far as how many people can see the movie if you're talking about kids or going to be of those who are under age to come to see the movie.
Speaker 3: But it's actually added theaters.
Speaker 2: It's now up to four thousand, three hundred and thirty theaters. It's unheard of for an R rated movie. And also this it's still the number one movie in the country.
Speaker 3: Deservedly.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was going to fall off its perch and It Ends with Us was going to come in first place, and it alls did. It Ends with Us came in with fifty million. Deadpool and Wolverine pulled in fifty three million. I don't know what It Ends with Us is about. I don't have a desire to see it, do you know, Twaller?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: But it stars Ryan Reynolds's wife, Oh, Blake Lively, Yes, Oh, so I know that that's gonna be a nice conversation piece at the dinner table.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some kind of romantic drama. And I decided there was no way in hell I was going to the movie. When I read a few excerpts from it, people on people on Twitter were posting quotes from the book, making fun of the bad pros, and I just realized, this is a good week to watch Umbrella Academy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 2: It Ends with Us, Adapted from the Colleen Hoover novel, Lily overcomes a traumatic childhood to embark on a new life. A chance meeting with a neurosurgeon sparks the connection, but Lily begins to see sides of him that remind her of her parents' relationship. If that doesn't sound boring as frick, I don't know what does. You're not gonna get my free time, much less my money to see that. And I'm quite sure there's an audience for it. But that audience doesn't include me.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think any of us sitting here right now are the demographic for that movie.
Speaker 2: And it's two hours and timinus long. Geez no, no, anyhow. But it pulled in fifty million domestically another thirty million internationally. It's a hit because it couldn't have cost that much to make. I mean, it's a yeah, you know, there's no cgi pust production. It's just talking, I assume, and probably some sex in there or something.
Speaker 3: Not everything is for everyone, No, and I'm okay with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Coming in number three this week, Twisters, which is hanging around, has had a solid run. It has brought in two hundred and twenty two million domestically three hundred and ten million worldwide. I think that is beating expectations for it. It's still in more than four thousand theaters. It's a movie that will play everywhere in every portion of the country. It lends itself to just about every age group. It's not too violent, you know, it's perfect for the summer. But here's the disappointment. Borderlands came in at number four with only eight million in ticket sales.
Speaker 3: Huge flop. That really surprised me, and it surprives them.
Speaker 6: No, No, that's not a surprise at all. It's not because, from my understanding, the film was shot a while ago and it was redone by another director all together, who touched it up, and then they put this thing out and it's it's the cast does not fit the characters, the cast does not touch base with the younger video game playing audience, and the film, for my understanding, it just sucks.
Speaker 2: But usually all those flaws in a film will be exposed after the first week. They usually get a good first week push. But they couldn't get one week push.
Speaker 6: No, no, And that film costs one hundred and twenty million to make.
Speaker 2: And they're not getting that back. That's all right down, right off, however you want to call it. Coming in at number five is despicable me four with eight million, that movie is still doing well. And if you're wondering what it's doing overall, eight hundred and seven million. It's not going to make a billion, but I'm quite sure for the fourth movie in the franchise they will take eight hundred million. In a heartbeat. Now here's the one. And I saw this over the weekend. I fit in some time to go see Trap with Josh Hartnett, M Knight shamalong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: If you didn't tell me that that was Josh Hartnett, I would have not recognized him. He to me, he looks like a fifty five six year old man, and I know that's kind of what he's supposed to look like for his character in the movie.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a long way from what he used to be years ago.
Speaker 2: Because it kind of dropped off the scene, he didn't see him for a while, and then he comes back in ease in a different age group. As far as his roles, he's not trying to play the young sex symbol anymore. He's literally playing the dad role as he was in this movie.
Speaker 7: I watched a number of things about it on YouTube this weekend interviews and features. I was really curious about the movie. What do you think of it?
Speaker 2: I thought it put it this way, it was better than the more recent offerings of m Night.
Speaker 3: But outside of that, have.
Speaker 1: You seen it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to give away too much, but it's as well i'll give away the I'll tell you the premise. He is at a concert, his characters at a concert with his daughter, and early in the concert it is revealed that the concert is a ruse because the police are looking for a serial killer. And this is revealed, and the serial killer is Josh Hart and it's character.
Speaker 3: That's all I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: That's revealed within the first two minutes, so that's not giving away anything. And then everything as it's laid out from there, it's strains creduelty. But there's some very smart moments. I think Josh harten it as the killer is a little two damn smart to be believable at certain points.
Speaker 3: But I thought overall the movie was not bad. It just wasn't great.
Speaker 2: It'll never I don't think he'll ever catch the magic recapture the magic of sixth sense.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 7: And since you bring up six cents, the obvious question to me is does this movie do anything to dispel the notion that this guy Shamelain is a one trick pony.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a one trick pony, because there are other movies that I did like. I liked the Village. I didn't like the ending to the Village, but I liked it overall. Lady in the Water was horrible. There's some other Avatar was good, I didn't like that. I liked Avatar. Avatar was good.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Wait wait, wait, wait the original movie version. Yeah. Oh okay, yeah, I thought you talking about the Netflix series. No, I like the Avatar.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the Avatar movie. Yes, I like, Yes, I like that movie. Most people didn't like that movie, but I did like that movie. Did he do the happening but the plants were killing everyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't like that one at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I did not like that at all. But I will give this to him. Captain the Woods that was horrible. Signs was good, Science was good. I like M nine Seaman because he is telling stories that are very different he can. He is willing to be adventurous with the types of stories that he's willing to tell.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: The execution isn't always there, doesn't it seem to you though, Like the end of the movie, the very end of the movie determines your whole experience for the last couple. Like watching Lost, you don't know how you feel about the series until the finale, and then you're like.
Speaker 2: What see, that's a great point. And there's an age old debate. In other words, if Act one and Act two are great but Act three isn't great, does that make that a bad movie? Or if Act one in Act two were okay, but you have this great ending that maybe you couldn't have foreseen, does that make a great movie for me?
Speaker 3: The end has to be there, right, Well, a.
Speaker 7: Lot of movies are about the journey, but not his the whole No, the whole movie is about the end. Everything you've just seen depends on the ending.
Speaker 2: And in the sixth sense, is not as great a movie for me as other people, because if you go back and rewatch it. He does not even hold to his own rules that he set up in a movie. All the dead people are supposed to be like they were when they die. Well, Bruce Willis changed his clothes three times in the movie as a misdirection.
Speaker 3: You know that's not fair, so you're.
Speaker 2: Miss you're intentionally misleading people, so you don't look at him and realize that he's actually dead.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, spoiler, But I love the Glass Trilogy. That's right, that's his Those were good. Those were good. Yeah, so once again hit and miss.
Speaker 2: But he's telling stories which are really, really inventive. Sometimes the execution isn't there. That's why I keep watching his movies because I hated Cabin in the Woods, I hated Lady in the Water. Well, but the idea is like, maybe if he have someone else write his movies, but he'll just come up with a treatment and then have someone else write the actual movie, it'd be good. So you're recommending trap or not, I would recommend it. I'd recommend it. I'd be curious to see what you thought about it. It's not great. You already owe me an hour and forty four minutes from last week.
Speaker 3: You're not getting that out.
Speaker 2: Getting that it is put us away. I didn't feel like I wasted my time. And it's it's not meant to like, oh my gosh, this big, huge reveal because it starts with the premise that you know who the killer is, so they're not trying to hide that from you. It's about what happens subsequent to that.
Speaker 7: Oh, by the way, just to put a pin in Borderlands nine percent on Rotten Tomato. Oh gosh, if you had any lingering doubts that it was a code round.
Speaker 2: That means I can't even find reason to watch that for free.
Speaker 3: Andy, Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty KFI Mo Kelly iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Here's your horoscope.
Speaker 2: What cat breed is most compatible with their zodiac sign? Mark Ronner? What cat breed is most compatible with your sign?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got a good one.
Speaker 2: Aries Savannah cat, the very first Savannah cat, a hybrid between an African servile and a Siamese cat, was born on April seventh, nineteen eighty six. It's the og of the breed and ares assertive and prone to jumping impulsively to dangerous heights. This breed, like the cardinal fire sign in the lines with, is overactive and expresses affection through headbutting.
Speaker 3: Big cats. You don't want to go near the litterbox with these, well.
Speaker 2: As they say, at least with daw big dogs, big dookie, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Taurus resting blue cat.
Speaker 2: According to the lore, the Russian blue is descendant from cats kept by Russian czars. Likewise, the lethargy, self righteousness, and expensive tastes of the average Tarus suggests a link to the aristocracy. The Russian blue is described as both observant and persistent, always insert ensuring that her needs are met. She doesn't adapt well to change, such as varying meal times or unknown visitors. Here you go, Tarus Gemini, the Bengal cat is that you, Yeah, look at how cute that thing is. Inexhaustible, That's about right, curious and vocal accurate. The Bengal will find easy kinship with the infinite energy of Gemini. Highly intelligent, I don't know all that these cats are keen to play games with or on their owners.
Speaker 7: You don't need to editorialize on the intelligent part. Well, it's called the resentment palpable. It's host privilege, you know later with Kelly adept.
Speaker 2: At, opening doors, stealing hearts, and generally outsmarting their humans. Indeed, the only kind of superiority that appeals to the Gemini is the intellectual variety. And in the cunning Bengal they meet their match. Got to get a couple of those cancer Sphinx cat. Most cancers suffer from persistent emotional sunburn, and the skin of the sphinx is similarly sensitive. It's like a hairless cat. The Cat Fanciers Association maintains quote sphinx are truly a rare treasure and should be kept indoors neutered or spade, and provided with loving and interactive surroundings to maintain a healthy, long and enjoyable life. Unlike many other cat breeds, the sphinx is not opposed to a bath. The natural habitat of the melancholic cancer. The excessive wrinkling in their foreheads gives them a worried slash, anxiously attached look, familiar to any cancer who has ever loved anything. Leo, the main I'm not reading that. It's a main cat. I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Tall.
Speaker 2: Why don you give me this racist cat cats? It's racist. I'm not reading it. No, it's a cat from Maine, Leo. Look up a main cat. It may like the state. You can go from there. You can figure it out.
Speaker 3: Do you object to that animal that starts with rack? Yes? Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Yes, Virgo, yours is the Siamese cat. Beautiful Virgos take responsibility seriously, a gravitas expressed in the legend of the Siamese cat. For generations, Siamese cats exhibited crossed eyes and crooked tales. A folk tale explained that a troop of Siamese cats was ordered to guard a golden goblet for a king. The cats performed their duties with such diligence that their eyes crossed from staring at the goblet, and they wrapped their tails around the chalice for extra protection so tightly they became permanently bent, taking a sacred duty to a self destructive degree. Big time Virgo vibes libra Abystinian cat Libra is the sign of partnership, and natives can easily fall into codependency. Abyssinians, who routinely shadow their owners are happy to indulge in this dynamic. Like their libra counterparts. Abyssinians, sometimes known as tabby Abby's look beautiful, require a considerable amount of reassurance and affection, and are prone to depression when left without people to impress scorpio. This is for Youtuala nice. The French Chartreu cat beautiful. The short hair French chartreux has been admired since antiquity for its unrivaled hunting prowess. Scorpios similarly enjoy stalking their prey and making others feel inferior. Scorpio is the strategic survivalists of the zodiac, and qualities of the Chartreu breed include keen intelligence and preter natural adaptability qualities and that sustained them in the wild for centuries.
Speaker 3: Scorpios are suckers. For a goth.
Speaker 2: Tinged poem and Joaquim de Belet penned a real life feline feels factory with his fifteen fifty eight ode to his dead chartru The poem argues that the cat ought to be immortal, a cause close to the dark Plutonian heart of all scorpios. Wow, okay, Sagittarius, it is me, the Norwegian forest cat.
Speaker 6: That's a beautiful cat, man.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as a beautiful cat. Cat is beautiful as cat is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Harry, it looks like it needs to be groomed, needs to be shaved down.
Speaker 3: That's the Yahoo's serious of cats. Look at it. Tease this hair out everything you have. The sideshow bobcat is bon Jovi just blue Dry's hair.
Speaker 2: Sagittarius is the seeker of the Zodiac, swashbuckling and always down for a sojourn or a harrowing tale of adventure. True to form. The Norway forest cat is descended from felines of yore that sailed the seas on Viking warships.
Speaker 3: On that same travel tip.
Speaker 2: The Norse goddess Freya was an avowed cat lover, and she's off depicted riding a chariot chariot being pulled by a pair of Norwegian forest cats. This breed is naturally waterproof, managing to keep themselves dry in even the most perilous wetness.
Speaker 3: Similarly, the relentless.
Speaker 2: Optimism of the average Sagittarius keeps them smiling in the face of adversity and buoyant amid dire straits.
Speaker 3: See great cat whatever, There's no such thing. But you know all this is look faith.
Speaker 7: Great cat and that's great for you serious dingle berries on that cat?
Speaker 3: You had one? Look at it?
Speaker 2: Well, you're talking about because of the fur? Yeah, Oh yeah, that's why I don't. That's another reason I don't have any cats. Capricorn, the munchkin cat. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, the platter of hard lessons and limitations entered the Munchkin cat, the short legged, awe inducing breed that struggled to find legitimacy. The abbreviated appendages of the Munchkin, the result of a genetic mutation, have made them popular as a pet and problematic as a breed, as many pedigree associations refuse to recognize them, including the hilariously named Governing Council of the Cat Fancy. That's a real thing. Undeterred pixel. The Munchkin and others like her have prevailed melting hearts and making money through lucrative appearances, success as revenge for being underestimated. Pure poetry to a capricorn. I think is cruel and horrific that people breed these Munchkin cats with their mutant legs and the little stubby paws. It is cruel to breed these things.
Speaker 3: Well, they are ugly.
Speaker 7: I'll say that, how do we get on the governing Council of the Cat Fancy. I want in on that, probably the same way you do on the Metro Council.
Speaker 3: Sent an application. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Their meetings are probably like that eyes wide Shot party.
Speaker 2: We could only hope Aquarius, the rag doll cat paranoid, eccentric themselves. Aquarians will resonate with the story of Anne Baker, the original breeder of the rag doll cat. Baker created the rag doll from a mess of feral cats that frequented a laundromat here in California. In fact, Riverside, noting that the offspring of one female cat had remarkably docile temperaments, she began selectively breeding them with the intent of fostering a feline master race of companionable old cats. Just as aquarians play dead in relationships, rag doll cats go limp when held. Leave that alone, Mark, leave it alone, don't make it weird.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone. Pisces to close it out.
Speaker 2: The Persian cat Pisces is ruled by Neptune, planet of dreams and illusions, and never has them. Never has there been a cat more cut from a dreamscape or a DMT trip than the wonderfully flat faced Persian. The Persian, like the average, Pisces, tears up more frequently than other breeds or signs a beautable water sign. Pisces is synonymous with poetry from Calico to smoke. The descriptions of this breed verge on the ludicrously lit the're a cole case in point. Quote that chinchilla is a sparkling white cat with the black tipping scattered as evenly as stardust close quote. Or their brilliant copper eyes seem almost like burning embers within the smoke setting. And there is your horoscope as far as what cat breed is most compatible with your zodiac sign. I hope you got nothing out of it, because I got nothing out of it. I'm a dog lover. I just got a hair ball. You had to make it out. CAF I am six forty. We're live everywhere in my Heart radio app.
Speaker 1: If you think we've got all the answers, well we've got news for you.
Speaker 3: Chief. No, seriously, we've got news right now.
Speaker 2: K S I'm the KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County
Speaker 3: Lives everywhere on the radio.