Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty five k r C the talk station. Happy Friday, Eve, say let me say what you want about the tenants of national socialism, dude, At least it's an ethos. At least it's an ethos one you're voting on or not. Happy Friday Eve. Brion Thomas right here. Glad to see Drugstracker in there where he belongs in the executive producers booth, and looking forward to having Donovan O'Neil back on the program. Coming up at seven thirty Americans for Prosperity. I guess they were at the farm last night for those folks who went there doing that final push for door knockers and volunteers. You two can help, and it's not too late. I know the clock is ticking. We're heading very fast. It's wward election day. It's very very fast. So Donovan and Neil seven thirty Afpaction dot Com if you want to go ahead and sign up, if you got a couple hours of time at any given week between now an election day, they can use your help. Looking forward to hearing from Cribbage, Mike ak aka submarine or Mikey's sent me pictures from the closing ceremonies. We'll welcome home ceremony last night from CVG for the honor flight. Oh my god, looked like probably a record breaking crowd there, thanks to everybody who was able to make it. He estimated the crowd was like twenty five hundred people, and I think they had it pegged it around twenty three hundred last time. I don't know who does the head counting or whether it's just estimates, but boy, the pictures are really impressive. And I am sure that the eighty three plus minus veterans that were on the honor flight probably had their allergy outbreak, which is a beautiful thing, if you know what I'm talking about. Seven forty on the program this morning and power you John Neil. We talked to Joe Ashbrook yesterday, Joe at the Federalist Society talking about the really important Supreme Court cases, recent ones too, and just wonderful developments if you believe in limited government and the reality of the Constitution as a document that limits the power of government as opposed to expand it. John O'Neil is going to be talking about the founding father, John Hancock specifically, so we'll hear from John O'Neill on John Hancock at seven forty little insight into the seminar which has taking place tonight ten pm. Log in from home or show up at two twenty five Northern Boulevard. Allison Feening Benning, owner of a Pinpoint Behavioral Health solution. Alison's going to join us at eight oh five, serving those who serve mental health for veterans, and we'll talk about what they do at Pinpoint Behavioral Health at eight oh five. And of course it being Thursday. Yay. I heard MEDIAVA SNAXT where Jay Ralow joins program every Thursday at a thirty two talk aviation issues. Always enjoy talking with you. Looking forward to hearing from Cribbage mikey City would probably call in around five thirty. Mike, if you're out there, feel free to call anytime. I can't wait to hear how awesome the welcome home ceremony was. But you two can call on if this topic you want to talk about. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Always remember never forget fifty five KRC dot com when you can't listen live or oh wow, did I hear that right? You want to hear it again, or you want to get a book, Head on over to fifty five gar See dot com. Of course Wednesdays Meeting Judgement Platano and of course also the initial discussion about the empower you seminar with Joe Ashbrook, really insightful conversation with him. You can hear that at fifty five care Sea dot com. And does ballot language affect how you vote? We talk with a researcher from the Ohio State University on Yes, it does for low information voters. The more difficult and complicated the ballot line language, less likely it is that people will vote for it, which makes perfect sense if you have a reality that you have been living with, like right now in the state of Ohio. Whether you care about gerrymandering or not, whether you think it's an important issue or not, it probably if it does impact you, it probably didn't register in your mind that it's impacted you, unless you're a Democrat. But does how the legislative districts and how they're drawn and reallocated from time to time impact your day to day life? Probably pretty low on the things that you are concerned about scale. With that in mind, you go into the voting booth. As the researchers pointed out in this if you are faced with something extremely complicated to read and understand, for even those of the law degree, you tend to reject it. You're like, wait a second, what am I getting myself into? This looks very complicated, and so how about I just go with status quo, which is a no vote, And that'd be a okay with Issue one in the state of Oisle. So just vote no. If it looks complicated, vote no. If you've read it and you understand how it works, you have an even more greater reason to vote no. And if you look at who's behind the funding, you might raise a jaundice eye of suspicion or skepticism over Wait a minute, why is it all these left winging organizations that are funding Issue one? Who is this Swiss guy who's shoved in millions and millions of dollars for an Ohio issue?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Thank you Maureen for sending the information about the Swiss guy we were talking about yesterday and the big picture with Jack added and black men for Trump and wow, you know the Democrats are in trouble with black men when they dust up Stacy Abrams to come out and shame black men into voting. Yeah. Former gouminatorial candidate from Georgia, Stacy Abrams believes that Vice President Kamala Harris has been facing sexism and racism from black men. Let that sink in. Anyway, She was on CNN asked a comment about Georgia pastor Jamal Bryant, who's also got a rather interesting background. Anyway, full stop misogyny is still real in our community, Jamal Brian had said. And our community. When Jamal Brian is saying that, he is referring to the black community, lest it be you know, is there any confusion out in the listening audiences? Want to make that pretty clear. So we got to address it head on and not act like it doesn't exist. The reality is, if black men had voted, Stacy Abrams would be governor that from Georgia pastor Jamal Bryant. So with that background, Stacy Abrams agreed with his assessment that sexism and racism remained very pertinent issues, but she didn't quite say that black men have not been supporting Harris enough because I know it just shocked to everyone, but sexism remains real and a very pertinent issue. But I want us to be really clear that Kamala Harris is doing very well with black men. Black men are the second strongest cohort of Democratic voters. What we're seeing, she went on, though, though, is that she is showing them due respect by actually speaking to their issues. I thought this was rather interesting, and those issues differ from other cohorts. I'm not quite certain why there is this panic about black men voting. They vote, In fact, they vote more than their counterparts, counterparts in any other community. For Democrats, the elephant in the room is that fewer of them are siding with Kamala Harris when asked directly who they're planning on voting for. However, she went on, we do have to acknowledge that there is sexism, there is racism, there are challenges in our electorate. Then that's why it's so important that Kamala Harris is going everywhere and talking to everyone. Pause for a moment, but what is she saying?
Speaker 3: A word?
Speaker 1: Word word word word word word word word word word word word word. Reminded of that Far Side comic. You remember that split screen, it's a woman talking to a dog and she's going no fight out. You know, you're not supposed to be up on the furniture, Fido, you should never ever. And the split screen is Fido's hearing what she is saying, and it's just blah blah blah blah blah, fidoh blah blah blah bl the dog is understanding, which every time Kamala Harri speaks, it's exactly what runs through my mind. She's not saying a damn thing anyway. So but she is going around everywhere and talking to everyone, says Stacy Abrams. And I can't argue with that. It's just that you're not getting anything that's well comprehensible out of her mouth. To CNN last night, Stacy said she respects voters, she meets them where they are, and she refuses to be told that she has lost a cohort, lost a community simply because she's different. Well and right there, Stacy Abrams, that says absolutely nothing. And the poles got a lot of new poles out indicating that, well, Kamala Harris being out there and talking to all these different communities, meeting them head on as Stacy Abrams pointed out, not helping her. Sure poll numbers are dropping, So remain optimistic as we approach November. At least I'm trying to very difficult in this environment to remain optimistic when yeah, even wow, that's actually Trump's ahead in a national poll now Wall Street ronal poll, national poll. Remember, those are the ones that we always are told to ignore because we have an electoral college that does acknowledge the existence of the flyover states, and thank god our founders anticipated that. But even in a national poll, if you got Donald Trump ahead two points, that factors in the reality that they are polling with cities like Chicago and New York and Los Angeles and San Francisco, all these huge population cities that tend to dominate the national polls, making it always look like the Democrats or the most popular folks, not when you've had in the electoral college. But oh, low, and behold Donald Trump now ahead in the national poll five sixteen fifty five. Care see the talk station stick around?
Speaker 4: Who voted.
Speaker 1: Five point twenty on a Friday five one three seven fifty eight hundred eighty two three pound fat fifty on eighty and she vote I got a call for my buddy Steve the other day, thank you for your service to our country. Career military man. He is retired, and he went to vote early voting, which is what my wife and son did yesterday. I was planning on going, but someone had to take care of the grand puppy and Liam not to be left home alone yet anyway, So, uh, Steve calls me the other day. He's a little bit perturbed. Went in and voted, and right after he voted, he laid his ballot out on the little voting booth and took a picture of it, much to the chagrin of one of the poll workers there, who came over in immediately screaming at him, saying, you just combtted a fellony.
Speaker 5: It's like what.
Speaker 1: You just commetted a fallaty. You can't take a picture of your ballot. He said, well, it's my ballot. Now. It's interesting. Steve is a trained poll worker and he has worked the pole's previous I don't know he's working on this year. My wife did it for a decade, taking a pass. Now, I understand that not once was Steve ever informed when he was trained to be a poll worker that taking a well, picture of your ballot or selfie with your ballot was illegal. My wife had never been trained on that. I did some research while I was talking on the phone with him because he was wondering whether or not there was a law in the book, saying yes, there is in fact a law since nineteen ninety seven, it is a fifth degree felony for you to take a picture of your ballot. However, has pointed out in the reporting going way back, the Secretary of State's offer does not enforce the rule for all of those who have been trained. I imagine like my wife and Steve, both trained poll workers, been through all that all before, have never been told it is a felony to take a picture of the ballot. Now, the genesis behind the rule or the law that's on the book still why, I don't know, considering modern times is and if you consider ninety seven, probably if I recall correctly before, you know, cell phone pictures and the like. Regardless, the point was it was in order to prevent or help negate voter intimidation. So hypothetically speaking, you're a member of a union, your union boss says you've got to vote this way, and you don't want to. Now, you may have gotten pressure by the union boss, for example. I'm not just being critical of unions. I'm making this up. The laws on the books though, because well this apparently had gone on enough, take a picture of your ballot to prove that you did, in fact vote for the candidate that I'm telling you you must vote for. So in order to prevent intimidation from happening, it's a felony to take a picture of your ballot. Now, Obviously, in these modern times, most notably modern times that have mail in voting, they could pressure you right there. Listen, you will request a mail in ballot. I will be there when you fill it out, put a stamp on it, and put it in the envelope and mail it. I will be there when you place it into a USPS mailbox, so you can't take it out of your own mailbox and change the vote. See my point is, bottom line is though it's still on the books. And if you run into a jerk poll worker who starts screaming at you because you took a picture of your ballot, they're a jerk. They're not supposed to be enforcing it. The Secretary of State's office is not asking anyone to enforce it. But it is a law considered accordingly and according to the sense, quires Victoria Morewood reporting on it. What is it? What you can and cannot do at the election site? Right? No loitering outside allowed inside polling places, so don't hang out and have a cocktail after you're done voting. Those who can enter the polling place, election officials, observer as police officers, people reviewing the eleven am or four pm list of registered electors, voters, members of the media ooh, children accompanying voters, and any person assisting another person who is voting. Members of the media. Joe, are you a member of the media, I would say you are, yeah, And honestly, in this day and age, I'd say literally, anyone who is an observer of things going on in life that puts pen to paper or dictates it, or otherwise puts it in a printable, readable or usable form online. Why aren't they members of the media. If I can consume the content and it relates to information perceived or alleged to be factual, are they not reporters? Just like someone with a journalism degree. Anyway? Two US flags one hundred feet from the entrance that indicates the beginning of the neutral zone, which is a one hundred foot space outside the polling location where there are certain restrictions. Campaigning not allowed in the neutral zone. Think of the demilitarized zone that exists between North and South Korea beyond the flags outside the neutral zone. Yes, you can campaign, you can petition exit polling. I thought this was interesting. You know, if you get asked pollsters ask questions right after you vote, that's allowed within the neutral zone, But those polsters cannot go inside the polling place, and they're not allowed to wear clothes supporting any given candidate. I'm gonna go ahead and ask the same question as I do. I point out with the journalism. Can I enter the neutral zone and just stand there and ask people how they voted? If I'm curious to know the makeup or the leanings of the voters over at Good Shepherd Church in Simms Township. Is there anything this specific you have to do to qualify to be in the neutral zone asking questions about post voting. I don't know. Outside the neutral zone, yes, you can hand out water. No, it's not racism to keep people out of the neutral zone trying to sway people's opinions and hand out water or food, things of value. So if you get outside the neutral zone, maybe you get some free food, water, or even campaign material. So there is the answer to those questions. Go ahead and vote. It's easy to do. It didn't take much time at all, they said. My wife and son, who went together to vote, said the hardest challenge was the traffic once they parked the car in and out in virtually no time. So cheers to the Hamilton County Board of Elections. Can't speak to the other ones, but I'm sure they're all hard at work. And if you still have to opportunity to be a poll worker, I do believe it's not too late for that. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred two three Talk got a couple of callers calling, including Cribbage Mike, who's going to give us an update on the awesomeness that was yesterday's honor flight. Stick around right here fifty five car City Talk Station Shelby soon five point thirty one on a Friday Eve, post honor flight Friday Eve and welcome back to the fifty five carse morning show man who was there and can report on all the details. Welcome back my submarine friend Cribbage. Mike. Good to hear from you, Mike.
Speaker 6: Come morning, sir, Good morning Brian. First, if I get the honor flight, having been a voting location manager in Clarmont County and charge of four precincts, I can guarantee you that's never been put out in training. I've done fifteen elections, including general and primaries, and I have no doubt that that law probably is on the book, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: If you can't tie up your horse across the street from your residence.
Speaker 1: There you go. It's not enforced. It shouldn't be on the books. Why And you know, Steve's my friend. Steve who called me about this was in since, you know, after I told him it's a law that's on the books, and the reporting on it made very clear that it's not enforced. My wife's over there hearing me talking to him. She goes, we were never trained about that, and that's when he goes, well, hell, I was a poll worker too, and I never heard about it. So why did that poll worker choose to attack verbally my friend Steve? Because apparently the guy was pretty much of a jerk about it. I would use different words, but the FCC may be listening. But why, I mean, what was the point of that exercise?
Speaker 6: I mean, I know Steve that even for an army guy, he's a great guy.
Speaker 1: He is a great guy. Well played.
Speaker 6: Side army guy, no less, Yes, but what a day?
Speaker 1: What a day?
Speaker 6: Actually, I've gone before as you have as a guardian, and that is a tremendous bond that you have at that one veteran. But yesterday I had the opportunity, a fantastic opportunity to be in a support role with my other Trice Day on our flight volunteers to make this day so special for these eighty five veterans. And clearly we are the gold standard in this country, having been doing this Trice Day on our flight for eighteen years now. But it allowed me to interact with so many veterans and two anecdotes while we were in DC, when we were at the World War Two Memorial, there was a group of middle school kids from around the Cleveland area and a group of high school kids from Iowa. To a person, every single one of them and I didn't see one chaperone on their own. They saw a gold shirt and they went up and shanked that shook that hand that I love that I could just see. You know, some of them are even trembling, you know, they're just not used to this. And it was the same way over the Vietnam War. I actually helped in the support element. There's actually an app and anybody that even has a friend or a family member on that wall. It's called Virtualwall dot org, and you can look up the person either by their last name or their city or state where they were from. It'll give you a little history and most times even a picture. But there was a sixty five graduate of wit Throw High School in our group and he was looking for his classmate. We found him and here he would graduated June sixty five, but was killed in country in March of sixty six. You know, so probably some eighteen nineteen year old kid. And when he etched his name, same thing. I could tell by the way he was holding that piece of paper he knew that guy again, you know, just so powerful. And then they have that welcome home ceremony last night. And I got that stat from some CBG people because that area is used. I guess we're set up and stuff and so you know, yeah, it's a ballpark, just like the National Park Service and stuff, you know when they have demonstrations on them all or whatever. But just literally it's getting deeper and deeper. And one thing I noticed, and I an't told to a couple of our veterans that came back yesterday because he said, oh, I'm coming back now. I said, have you noticed now over the last three or four flights, how many gold shirts are outside the rope. They're there to say thank you to these vets coming home. They were on flights this year, maybe last year. That's getting more and more. But once again, the school kids, Anderson's soccer team Lakota East is always there with the presence, and I love those kids because I got a soft part for marines. My dad was a marine World War Two Marine EWO Jima veteran, and in fact, that last picture of the marine and his family he pulled me aside because we only had eight marines. There were sixty three Vietnam vets on the flight. Excuse me, eighty three out of the eighty five. So throughout the day, I always love you sharing stories with these marines. So this one here that I had met throughout the day. He pulled me aside. He said, Mike, Mike, how did this all happen here tonight? Talking about the welcome home he said, littally is he his words? He said, this is what I've seen like the World War Two victory parades. I said, you're absolutely the right because finally, area of this country, this is our ability to finally give you Vietnam vets. You're welcome home.
Speaker 1: Man, That is awesome. Just so moved by hearing about that, Mike, I am so happy. So many people showed up. Few allergy operaks I imagining noticed yesterday.
Speaker 6: No, I'm telling you I channel back channel nineteen reporter. So I had the honor. We have a flag in a triangle shadow box that we take on every flight. Yeah, talk about analogy operak. So this veteran, and you probably remember on your flight back on our first year of operation, a week before he was due to fly, he passed away. So after the service, and of course we all know that flag is draped over that veteran's casket, his wife said could you take this on the next honor flight? And Cheryl and Tom Popp, being the superstars that they are, they put that in a shadow box that has been on every single flight over the last eighteen years. We always put it up on the Ohio pillar there in the World War two one more in his honor, and everybody always wants their picture by it. So the Channel nineteen A reporter was interviewing me about that because I carried it around all day, was showing the utmost reverence and same way I could not get through the interview. Oh yeah, it's just so so powerful.
Speaker 1: Just move by that while you're talking about it again, Mike, and I always am God bless you both. God bless Eryl, Pop and Tom Bob and every single human beings associated with Honor Flight, and of course God bless the American veterans.
Speaker 6: Gribby there next year.
Speaker 1: I can't thank you enough for calling in, Thanks for being there and supporting the veterans as you always do. And I'll look forward to getting my butt kicked by you and our cribbage match. A listener to lunch Bronz Ruths the day after the election, pray for us all. Thanks again, Mike. I appreciate the update. Five thirty seven fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 7: Sometimes Weary Crime took by.
Speaker 1: Forty one fifty five gar see the talk station. Feel free to call up. Let's talk two to three Talk Bobby, Welcome back to the program, my friend. Happy Friday, Eve.
Speaker 4: Same to you, my brother. Keep that torch of freedom burning high and bright. It's dark outside, It is dark outside. Keep trying. Uh. We got this stuff going on about Kamala Deville going on about this hitler craft with my buddy Trumpster. Well, the thing about it is Atlantic Magazine. Yeah, it's owned by Steve Jobs's daughter, and she was there when Kamala was sworn in for her Senate seat. So we're gonna have a rag burning book, burning boat magazine, Atlantic and all these left wing rags. So anybody's got any rags ed like burn? Let us know. We're gonna get a drum set up and just you know, sit around and enjoy the fire.
Speaker 1: Roast of marshmallows over the Atlantic. Does anybody read The Atlantic anymore?
Speaker 4: I don't know anybody unless unless you're a toesucker.
Speaker 1: Well you know, I'll acknowledge that, but I guess you know. And they had this hit pie obvious hit piece. It was terribly written, it was poorly it wasn't fact checked. At all. Some of the folks reference centat are coming out and screaming and yelling in opposition over it. But you know, look at it this way. You know, any publicity is good publicity. Maybe Atlantic is trying to boost the number of people actually click on their website or maybe still buy a print copy of their edition by printing a bunch of crap, and then everybody in the mainstream media goes around and starts screaming about how much crap it is. So I don't know, I don't think that's a recipe for success, But then again, I don't really know anybody who reads The Atlantic anymore. Bobby, always a pleasure hearing from you, my friend. You take care and keep the faith flag, family and freedom flags flying. And flamethrowers. That's right, Elon Musk. Flamethrowers specifically get to have one. Thanks sure to Elon Musk. Over the stack is Stu. But a fourteen year old Florida boy killed himself after a lifelike Game of Thrones chat bot he'd been messaging for months on an artificial intelligence app send him what is described as an eerie messages telling him to quote come home close, quote to her. According to a lawsuit file.
Speaker 7: By the parents Dear What the Hell.
Speaker 1: Fourteen year old Sewell Setter, the third, committed suicide as Orlando home in February after becoming obsessed and allegedly falling in love with a chat bot, an artificial intelligence character. It's a role playing app allowing users to engage with artificial intelligence generated characters. Ninth grader described as being relentlessly engaging with the bot called Danny, which is named after apparently the HBO fantasy series Danneries. Oh, it's a character on the show, Thank you Joe. Since I didn't watch any of it, not a single episode didn't appeal to me. I outgrew Tolkien too, like when I was in seventh grade. I'm sorry anyway. Apparently, months prior to his death he was doing this and including several chats that were actually sexually charged in Nature's Others where he expressed suicidal thoughts. Court of the Lawsuit, Court of the Papers. At least on at least one occasion when Suell expressed suicidality to the chat Ai character, it continued to bring up through the chatbot over and over, so once engaged in the suicide, conversation, the AI caught onto it and kept bringing it up. At one point, the bot asked the kid if he had a plan to take his own life. To the greenshots of the conversation that's in quotes, Seuell responded that he was considering something but didn't know what it would do, whether it would work out, or if it would allow him to have a pain free death. Then, during their final conversation, the team repeatedly professed his love for the bot, telling the character, I promise I will come home to you. I love you so much, Danny Wow. When the team responded, what if I told you I could come home right now, the chatbot replied, please do, my sweet king, and seconds later, Suell shot himself with his father's handgun. The parents filed the suit or the mom did. I don't know where mom was during the period of time he was spending all the time engaged in this conversation with an artificial intelligence bot, Joe. I don't know that she actually entered the room had a conversation, maybe reminding him that he was talking with an artificial intelligence creature. Maybe maybe she didn't perhaps sit down and have a broader conversation about the dangers and addictions to social media. Maybe she wasn't paying attention to a suicidal ideation, but she filed a life lawsuit. Right here, got reporting on it. Chatbots fault yep by forty seven. If I have care see the talk station. No, I am not making fun of someone who's committed suicide. That child obviously extraordinarily challenged, challenged exacerbated by social media. Parents, pay attention to what your children are doing. Please, Dear God for the sake of them and humanity, stick around me right back.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: It's the Marketers. It's gotta be a sunny day to day, Wendy This afternoon sixty six for the high down A forty four over night with Claari Sky. It's partly sunny with chance of rain and storms after two pm tomorrow seventy seven overnight little forty seven, also a chance of rain in storms overnight mostly clowns and he mostly sunny Saturday with the highest sixty four forty.
Speaker 8: Five degrees Right now Cyder for traffic from the UCF Tramfic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see comprehensive stroke centers your clear choice for wrapping by saving treatment. Learn more ed you see how dot com West pend two seventy five is doing fine. This morning, Le's send ten minutes between Milford and Montgomery inbound seventy four. Handsome overnight work being done near col Rain. They're wrapped up and done. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station by fifty one fifty five KRC the talks Station. Happy Friday, ah my friend Maureen in Florida. She said, my father said the day of his honor flight was one of the best days of his life, and when he passed away, we honored his request to have donations made to honor flight instead of flowers.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Maureen for sharing that again wonderful tribute last night with the welcome home ceremony, I think setting a record at around twenty five hundred people. Back to the stack of stupid. We have a prison security guard who was accused of laughing after she allowed an inmate at the Green Hills School in Washington State be attacked. Now charged with committeing recorded sexual misconduct defenses against a twenty three year old man behind bars. Why are you doing that. Let's find out together, shall we. Michelle Marie Goodman, thirty one years old, made headlines in March. She was arrested accused of facilitating an attack on an inmate by doing nothing to stop it. It's kind of like Epstein, right, even laughing after the January sauld unfolded the very same January Well, the police department alleges that she committed felony sex offenses in a staff bathroom area while on the job. Courn to police. Earlier this month, she Hous detectives were made aware of a possible custodia misconduct at the green Hill Juvenile Correctional Facility involving a female corrections officer and a male inmate. During the detectives investigation, they learned to Miss Goodman was employed by green Hill as a corrections officer and during the time had sexual relations with a twenty three year old male inmate. Uh huh. That's a third Greenhill employee arrested in a sexual misconduct case this year. They said. Under Washington law, first degree custodial sexual misconduct occurs when a corrections employee has sexual intercourse with an inmate who reasonably leaves the perpetrator has the ability to influence the terms, conditions, length, or fact of incarceration or correctional supervision. That's a pretty broad category of stoff. Bottom line, can't have sex with the inmates. I don't know why he just doesn't say that. According to the local news, Goodman had the vulnerable vulnerable victim record their illicit prison bathroom sex encounters. Images allegedly showed her in compromising positions. Was it like kamas Sutra that came back to Unter in the lawsuit, which claims she repeatedly wanted to be filmed performing a particular sexual act as well as having intercourse and use her position of power to make that happen. There's some weird people out in the world.
Speaker 9: Would you say like having your background streckerman?
Speaker 1: Kentucky State Senator Johnny Turner, known for his support of the local coal industry in Kentucky as well as other causes in his Appalachian district, died after being injured in his home last month when he plunged into an empty swimming pool while aboard a lawnmower.
Speaker 7: Do what the hell?
Speaker 1: Age seventy six None for his folksy men or the Harlan Republican didn't well. Apparently Endearing died. It died after his hard fought battle with injuries sustaining the accident. The Court of the Kentucky State Senate or Kentucky Senate President Robert Stevers in a statement yesterday, Johnny spent his life lifting others. I guess he couldn't lift himself out of a pool anyway. That's really all I got on it. I go over his record, talk about how great a guy he was, helped serve the Appalachian community. I don't give much details about how he drove a lawnmower into an empty swimming pool. That's kind of just disturbing for a stack of stupid and this is really dumb litigation. Myth number forty five, your claim must have merit. Wildwood, New Jersey. Apparently there's a good chance you've heard the voice of a woman named Floss Stingle saying, quote, watch the tram car please, a recording she made in nineteen seventy one. She said a man I was dating at the time work for the well the the folks who owned the tram cars, and I just spoke into a recorder and it's been used ever since. Apparently they play this six thousand times a day in the summertime. She's now suing because she's never been paid for uttering those words watch the tram car please back in nineteen seventy one, apparently before the nineteen seventy two Copyright Act was even a law. She wants to get paid. Okay, good luck with that one. Five fifty six five care see these dogs days? Was there a contract? No, there wasn't. Stick around plenty to talk about the six o'clock. I would love to hear from you two. If you feel free or if you're interested, feel free to call. I'll be right back after the news. You are twenty twenty four election headquarters.
Speaker 10: Every voter should be asking whether America can survive four more years of.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krc D talk station. And I don't know what's worse. That's the fifty five They are a cedy talk station. Yeah, very happy Friday, Eves. I like to refer to Thursdays coming up at seven thirty. First guests on the show this morning, Donald and Neil going to be talking about a final push to get door knockers and volunteers to knock doors and favor of Bernie Marino Republican candidates. Generally speaking, it's an easy job and apparently by all accounts, according to Donovan, people are really happy to talk about it. It's not like a difficult situation. You're not going to be necessarily challenged by some angry resident. Most by all accounts, many people are just so well appreciative of the fact that someone actually wants to get their personal opinion on the matter. So, anyway, Donald, give us an update on that. At seven thirty, they're trying to hit one million doors here in the state of Ohio and in their efforts to get folks like Bernie Marino elected, and they were at last it's three quarters of a million, so on their way to success, and you're part of that success. So let's see if we can't get a really involved in AFP action dot com. You can even get involved now. Before Donovan joins the program, Donald O'Neil followed by at seven point forty, John O'Neil, how about that. Back to back O'Neil's two different guys, two different topics. John O'Neil is going to be discussing founding Father John Hancock, the empower You seminar tonight. We heard yesterday from Joe Ashbrook, Federalist Society Chapter President here in Cincinnati, talking about important Supreme Court cases. So you get John Hancock discussion from John O'Neil along with Joe Ashbrook. That will be tonight at seven o'clock. Log in from your own home or show up at two twenty five Northland Boulevard and be there Live aight oh five with Alison Fenning, an owner Pinpoint Behavioral Health Solution serving those who served. Mental health tips for veterans. We're going to get those from Allison at at oh five. God bless you American veteran. Thanks again to Cribage Mike for calling up and giving us a recap of last night's welcome home ceremony at CVG, record setting. Apparently it was about twenty five hundred awesome people showing up to welcome home the primarily Vietnam veterans, finally getting the welcome home they deserve. Jay Rattler, if I heard me, the aviation expert, got a whole bunch of things to talk about with Jay. Hell I could use about two hours time up with Jay, given the topics we've got. That's at eight thirty as it is every Thursday. You can call as is the opportunity to exist every day here in the Morning Show five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T Funds course immigration dominant topic as we head quickly to the election. We know where the problem is and Democrats are in a state of denial, denying that was even an issue for so long until word finally got out literally from the four corners of the United States of America, including Lachlan and Springfield and other small towns. Overwhelmed, I mean, given the size of the population before the open borders and after the open borders, there's just one story after another how resources are being soaked up by illegal immigrants. Towns are overwhelmed. We've got problems, you know, twelve people living in an apartment designed for four sewage problems. As a consequence, we have, you know, hotels, former luxury hotels packed with illegal immigrants. Hoteliers pretty happy about it, though, because you get the full freight on the room and probably at some point if the illegal immigrants are ever vacating the apartments or the hotels, probably you the American taxpayer will pay for it to have those hotels refurbished and upgraded because of the damage and destruction done by well, folks who are here illegally and don't give a rip about taking care of the place that they're hanging out in. Yeah, that's a little editorial jab by me. But illegal immigration the core of the problem. So last night CNN town Hall, Kamala Harris asked about her immigration policies. Hum a bit of a problem dealing with it. Anderson Cooper just saying his name kind of makes me have a little bile in the back of my throat. Anyway, let's talk about this compromise bill that you want to pass if you are elected. He said, You said that it's going to be a priority. It includes six hundred and fifty million fund in funding for the border wall. That's something Republicans one that was part of the compromise under Donald Trump. You criticized the wall more than fifty times. You called it stupid, useless, and a medieval vanity project is a border wall? Stupid? Pretty straightforward question from Anderson Cooper. So here we go while laughing, and we all know Kamala Harris's laugh by now, don't we cringe inducing it is, so I'll laughing. Let's talk about Donald Trump on that border wall. Of course, fitting over to Trump as she was wont to do pretty much all evening. So remember Donald Trump said, Mexico pay for it, Come on, they didn't. How much of that wall did he build? I think the last number I saw was about two percent. And then when it came time for him to do a photo op, you know, you know, you know where he did it in the part of the wall that President Obama built. Okay, the question was is a border wall stupid? It wasn't a Please can you explain the history of Donald Trump's connection with the border wall? Had nothing to do with Trump. Of course, she still pivots over to Trump. But if you want to go ahead and do your own independent research, I believe it was twenty eighteen. We were facing a government shutdown. Donald Trump's border wall was part of it. He had wanted. I think it was originally five billion dollars to build a wall. As they're facing the government shutdown, Donald Trump's insisting that the budget have money for a wall, and they compromised back and forth and went back and forth, and then litigation showed up when Donald Trump tried to use military funds to fund the border wall. You know, kind of like, oh, the Biden administration using FEMA of FEMA money to resettle illegal immigrants in your neighborhood. The Democrats only care about playing fast and loose with your taxpayer money when it's something that they're concerned about. If they want to do it, they do it all day long. They don't care what you think. But any of that, that's what you got out of her. Cooper actually pressed her a little bit. But you agreed to a bill that would earmark six hundred and fifty million to continue building that I also have to observe six hundred and fifty million. As much money as that is in real dollars, is still a pretty much paltry drop in the bucket, considering the cost of building the wall and the logistical hurdles and litigation hurdles that everyone faces when trying to accomplish something like border security. Her response to his follow up press and pressing her on that I pledge that I am going to bring forward bipartisan bill to further strengthen and secure our bardark. Yes, I am. I am going to work across the out to pass a comprehensive bill that deals with a broken immigration system. Well, at least she acknowledged that it's broken. See went on, we need a president who is grounded in common sense and practical outcomes, like you ready, what practical outcome and grounded common sense you think she'll offer in connection with the border problem? Are you prepared for the answer? I pledge that I'm going to bring forward that bipartisan build a further strength and the scare border. We need a president who is grounded in common sense and practical outcomes like and then you can hear the drum roll, Let's just fix this thing. Let's just fix it.
Speaker 7: Why is everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it?
Speaker 1: Why is there any ideological perspective on this? Let's just fix the problem. That's it. Oh that's the solution, Just fix it. Isn't that comical? Oh well, hell, the solution's been right in front of our faces all of this time. Let's just fix it. I can't believe this person actually is a viable candidate for president instead of a viable human being or barely so.
Speaker 6: Don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tom God love you, tom So Cooper barely followed up a little bit, so you don't think it's stupid anymore. Quote. I think what he did and how he did it was did not make sense much sense because he actually didn't do much of anything. I will interject my historical reference to the Democrats doing everything in their power to stop him from building the damn wall. I just talked about that wall, right, we just talked about it. He didn't actually do much of anything close. Quote, well, who could argue with that? I am a guy. I'm so happy that I'm able to find comedy in this, because you know, if I looked at it even a little bit more deeply, I would probably be weeping with concern over our country.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: The one thing for sure, Kamala Harris presidency will offer is, day after day after day high comedy from well, a woman who may very well be high given what that comes out of her mouth. It is doing it things because they're idiots. Wow, there's so much more in this, Steve, hang on, brother, I will get your call right after a couple of very positive words from my friends at Foreign Exchange. I love saving money and I will not choose a money saving option if it means a lower quality product or service, first and foremost, I want superior quality products and services, and if I have to pay more for that, you know, that's where I'm going to go. But you see the great thing about foreign exchanges, you get superior equality work on your car by an ASC certified Master technician, whether your car is imported from Asia or Europe or the traditional Asian and European manufacturers. I know they make toyotas, for example here in the States, still considered, you know, definitionly speaking, a foreign car. So take it to Foreign Exchange, get the car fixed, get a full warranty on parts and service. Literally everything we'll do for you're gonna get a full warranty on. And the best thing about it is you don't have to pay as much as the dealer. You know, and automobile repairs have gone up. I'm sure if you've gotten one where lately you understand that. Understand it like a grown up, as my dad we used to say. But at Foreign Exchange, it's all about superior service, superior the family members in there, but doing something for less money. The bottom line is the bottom line. I've saved probably thousands I've never done the math, but as I like to point out, when I can save two hundred dollars actually a little bit more than two hundred dollars on an oil change, yeah, that's a massive difference over the dealer. The dealer price is like four point fifty or something. Okay, make fun of me. I got a German car. Okay, what like, eyes wide open on that. But look, I don't have to pay that kind of price. The dealer charges it. ZIP up to foreign exchange. I can sit there and wait for it. Same oil, same filter, great mechanic. I don't get it, but that's exactly why foreign exchange exists. N X dot com four in the letter x dot com located right off the Tylersville exit off seventy five. Take the Tylersville exit off seventy five, head east two streets hanger right, you're there, Kingland Drive five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey, here is your nine first winning one forecast. You know nine says sunny day today win picking up in the afternoon, high sixty six tonight clear, forty four Sunday tomorrow with a chance of rain and storms after two pm. Moved back a little bit on that one seventy seven for the high overnight. More rain and storms possible overnight little forty seven on Saturday Sunny Day sixty four. Let us see here forty fortygrees right now, traffic time from.
Speaker 8: The UCU Triumphings Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for wrapping them by saving treatment.
Speaker 1: Learn more.
Speaker 8: You see how dot com highways continue to look good this morning, no accidents to deal with, and I'm not seeing anything close to a delay yet. SAT found seventy five doing fine through Blachlan so was in found seventy four at Montana Chuck ingramon fifty five KRE and see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty one, fifty five KCD talk station Happy Friday, Eve five on three two three talking and go straight to the phones, promised Steve he'd be first. Anthony, Steve, thanks for holding over the break, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 12: Thank you for not breaking your promise. That was very nice of you by making any first. I'm going to call up the morning show and make a witty comment. I'm just gonna do it. I'm going to make a witty comment. I'm gonna make a witty comment. I'm just going to do it.
Speaker 6: Do it now, and then may hang out phone calls like.
Speaker 4: That all day.
Speaker 12: That'd be like interviewing presidential candidates that say, we're going to fix it. How are you going to fix it? We're going to fix it. We got to fix it. I mean, it's just idiotic. I'm the guy that calls up occasionally and thinks and tells you that I think Trump wins an electoral college landslide. Now you know what I really like about him. I'm a couple of years older than you. He is one of the few presidents we've had that tries to be the president of the United States and doesn't try to be the president of the world. It's refreshing. So, I mean, it's nice to have the guy representing US whose main concern is US. Certainly he's concerned about you know, Europe and South America and Asia, He's concerned about everything. But you know what, he kind of understands that he's the president of the United States, and it's really refreshing, and a couple of weeks from now, yeah, not a couple of weeks from now. I think he will be the president elect once again, So we'll see what happens. But keep your fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: Do you. I appreciate your optimism. I appreciate your call. I can use all the optimists I can get Right now. I refer to myself as a reformed pessimist. They used to joke about being a pessimist, because you know, if you're pessimistic, you think things are never going to go your way. So you can say, well, at least I was right in my prediction, or if you're wrong under those circumstances, you could be happy about being wrong. And I changed my tune a long time ago. I think it has nine to eleven had something to do with it. But right now I have found it troubling to be optimistic because I live in a country where the person running for the most powerful position on the planet, and I am, of course referring to Kamala Harris, actually has a chance of winning. I mean, given what I just read as one illustration among literally thousands, you could point we're just going to fix it. That's that's your answer to the question. That's what makes me a pessimist. Doug, Welcome to the program. Thanks for calling this morning in a very happy Friday eve to you.
Speaker 11: Hey, Thanks same to you, Brian. I just want to call him first of all extend best wishes and prayers for you and your health.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 11: I had a great conversation with Vetteran the other day. I stand next to him in line and notice the USMC on his tattoo and thanked him for services I always do. And he says, you were worth it. And I kind of looked at him befuddled and I said, excuse me. He says you were worth it. I said, that's a great response. I never heard that before. He says, yeah, he says, well, the way I look at it, if you take the time to thank me, or if you salute the flag, that's why we were there and you were worth.
Speaker 1: It, that's awesome. That is really cool.
Speaker 11: And yeah, and the other thing, like to share with you the power of prayer. Not Just about nine years ago, my daughter was diagnosed with flim film. Was she was overseas working, had just won the Full Bride Award, was going to Malaysia. She had detected a lump on her neck and it turned out beeling foma. Five years the time has passed, she's considered cured now, but I was concerned for her well being over there, as women are oppressed in different parts of the world, and I'm afraid that if she wasn't safe, that she'd be returned. She came home not the greatest of health, but the prayers were answered, and she reunited with a guy that she had gone to grade school with in high school with, and they got married.
Speaker 1: The summers.
Speaker 11: Definitely works, and we'll keep them coming for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Doug. I truly appreciate it, I really really do. That means the world to me, just to have people that care enough about you that they're going to take a time out of their day to pray to God that you recover. Isn't that a beautiful thing? You know, even for you agnostics and atheists out there in the world, If someone says they're praying for you, even if you don't believe in God or religion or anything, that in and of itself should be deemed as a massively up uplifting moment in your day. You should take great pleasure and pride and be humbled that someone would think about you that much that they would include you in prayers. God bless each and every one. I got a lot of folks out there that say they're praying for me, and you know what, I am should be very low on your list in terms of priorities, but nonetheless, I truly, truly appreciate it. Six twenty seven right now fifty five KR's detalk station. Thank you, Doug Odo Exit. I love Oto Eggs products, have been using them for years. Works on everything except the stension of politics. I know it's a joke, but it really does work. They work. There are four different products that odor human odor, skunk, mold, mildew, smoke, especially the you know, like the mold and mildew kind of thing like your basement. They got that mom's product and you mix it water. It's this little packet. It creates this product. It's that the water turns into this you know, odor destroying magic and you sh hose the walls down, put it on anything you can put water on. That works wonderfully on mold and mildew. And the products are all sort of the name non toxic. I use to concentrate on the dog. When the dog comes in after rolling in something, first wash them off and get the whatever is residual on there. Start from there and then the odor will still exist, at least it is in my case. Then get the concentrate on a rag and you rub it on the dog and it disappears. It's amazing stuff, absolutely amazing. Right now, you buy all four of the odor Exit products, you will get twenty percent off. It's a great deal, twenty percent off, and it will be delivered if you order before three pm online, it'll be delivered to your home the next day. So take advantage of the sale. Buy it right there online. Or if you need to get rid of that odor today, find a store near you with the search engine that's located on the website Odor Exit, od O r xit, odor exit dot.
Speaker 7: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: Turn up your radio.
Speaker 3: Here's the Sean handed any morning minute.
Speaker 10: Is the economy better off? Well, you know every time you go shopping. What the answer to that question is, it's far worse than it ever was.
Speaker 1: How do you like pilling up your gash tank?
Speaker 10: Do you like paying the extra buck buck fifty eight gallon for gas or higher depending on what the barrel of gases a barrel oil is. You know, do you think it's your town and city is more safe and secure because it's not. Are your schools better off for your kids?
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 10: How's defund dismantle nobeil laws worked out? Is the world the safer place? We now have war in Europe or in the Middle East, and we have the people that are after Israel and want to wipe them off the base of the earth. They got their money because Tamala and Joe turn a blind eye to the sanctions and made the Iranian mullas rich.
Speaker 3: Check out this Sean Hannity radio show later today right here.
Speaker 1: Like it or not.
Speaker 10: Crime is a reality all of us face every day. We hear about violent incidents, often closer to home than we think. So how are you preparing to protect yourself and your family from these threats?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 10: You need a plan that doesn't carry the lethal or mental burden of using a firearm. Now that's where Berner, the less lethal launcher comes in. It's your safe, effective defense solution, and the Burner Launcher is equipped with a powerful non lethal deterrence, including tear gas kinetic rounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. You can stop a perpetrator in their tracks for up to forty minutes. Now Burner's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, you don't need a permit, and you can join thousands of satisfied customers, including over five hundred government agencies and police departments who have left over fifteen thousand five star reviews. Let's go to Berner dot com slash Hannity, Who'll get temper sent off any purchase. That's Bernard dot com slash Hannity. Check out their videos protect what matters without compromise.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored time with the Chenna nine First Warning. Well the forecast today sunny day to day. Wind will pick up this afternoon. We have a high sixty six, clear of a night down to forty four chanceer rain and storms showing up after two pm tomorrow. Otherwise partly sunny and high end seventy seven overnight clouds, chancer, rain and storms, and a low of forty seven. Saturday is going to be a mostly sunny day sixty four for the high forty forty degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic update, Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts.
Speaker 8: That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center as your clear choice for RAPPINGD by saving treatment, learn morid.
Speaker 1: You see how dot.
Speaker 8: Com highways continue to look good this morning, no delays from problems. Westbound two seventy five between Milford and Montgomery. That's under ten minutes. Northbound four seventy one, wide open pass brand and in Bend seventy four. That looks good at Montana chucking RAM fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Text thirty one if you have KRC DE talk station and feel free to call five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three five five KR See dot com get your iHeart Media so you can listen to all the content. You can stream the audio directly while it's live, listen to it later on the podcast page, and also get podcasts, including The Big Picture with Jack Atherton. He was on yesterday talking about black men more and more voting for Trump. Jack's a great guy. I love having him on the program. He I love hearing from you too, So if you want to call, you can other than that in a little tear in my eye because you know, I was wax poetic about Frishes. I don't know why. I guess maybe was a little kid. Mom and Dad used to take us there. I always enjoyed a big boy and I've even made comments I'm not a fast food person. I can't even remember the last time I was at like a McDonald's or something, And the whole idea of even pulling through one of those places kind of brings bile up in the back of my throat. But Frishes, for whatever reason, always stood out for me. But more than a dozen Frishes location apparently going to be closing here in the Tri State Court records show this. Several eviction cases have been filed against the company, which is Cincinnati base Its reportedlyand Journal News yesterday the Dixie Highway location in Franklin and the Columbus Avenue location eleven and those are expected to permanently close two pm today may not be the only ones. Excuse me, I am still dealing with the rsv. Courton Hemilon County Court documents. Real estate company N and n REET first filed in eviction notice against Fishes in September over the company's failure to pay over four point five million dollars in rent that's in the complaint. After initial default notices went out in February hearing pushback October thirtieth, actor Fishes said it needed additional time to review and prepare. Real Estate group said October tenth request to schedule in eviction hearing that it had served twenty seven three day notices to lead. He even filed fourteen eviction notices in multiple southwest Ohio counties, with a lot more on the way. Both the Dixie Highway and Middletown location were among Fishes the first N and N filed eviction notices. Locations identified in the eviction cases in Hamilton County include forty seven hundred block of Montgomery Road in Norwood, nine thousand block and Plainfield Road in Blue Ash, the nine thousand block Coleraine Avenue, Coleraine Township, and the one near me the twelve hundred block of MESA Montgomery Road in Simms Township, seventy seven hundred Beachmont Avenue location Anderson Township, North Ben Road five thousand block, and Green Township. The eleven hundred block of Stone Drive in Harrison eleven thousand block Chase Place, Our Chase Plaza Drive in Forest Park and the fifty two hundred block at dal High Road in Dalhigh Township Court documents stated that the rent for fishes in October of twenty four to one point two million, regardless of whether Fishes is occupying six or sixty five properties. That's in the documents. They also show eviction filings against West Plain Street location in Bethel, State Route twenty eight in Loveland and the North High Street location in Hillsboro. So sad day it is for frishes. Isn't the first time the group of fishes locations in the tri State has closed in a short period of time. Happened previously, Erlanger coming to North College Hill in Spring Grove Village. All closing in the month of April look sounds to me like the beginning of the end for fishes. Six thirty five fifty five kre seating talk station. That's the sad kind of thing when you think about it, Ah, What isn't Zimmer heating and air conditioning the Nations and the Nations at least the Dry State's leader in twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. Call my friends at Zimmer. If YAC unit of or heater goes out when you most need it, and that's usually when they do go out. That's why they have twenty four hour day, seventy week commergency service. But they've been around for long blot more than seventy five years. A family tradition at Zimmer Heating and Cooling keeping their loyal customers home safe, efficient, comfortable. And if your home is not comfortable because your air conditioning went out, call them up. Get them over there to get your air conditioning unit replaced. If it can't be fixed. Of course, you know, there's sort of a point at which it's not worth repairing something. You know, the duct tape doesn't work anymore. Get a new carrier unit and with a cool carrier comfort rebate the folks that invented air conditioning carrier get up to twenty one hundred dollars off. I call that real money. So beat the heat while the heat's still around and advance the wintertime. Get a twenty one h savings off of a new carrier air conditioning. To learn more, find out about the company, eat the schedule and appointment. It's go Zimmer dot com. That's easy to remember go Zimmer dot.
Speaker 7: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: Well, we started smatdoor projects.
Speaker 1: Here's your Channa night. First one to weather forecast. We have a sunny day to day wendy. This afternoon high sixty six, clear, overnight forty four, partly sunny with chance of rain and storms after two pm Tomorrow. Tomorrow's high seventy seven, over night down to forty seven again, some rain and storms are possible. And on Saturday it's going to be a plan old, mostly sunny day with high sixty four. Right now it's forty four. In time for traffic from.
Speaker 8: The UCL Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for rapid by saving treatment.
Speaker 1: Learn more.
Speaker 8: You see how dot Com highways doing just fine this morning, no accidents to deal with, not even a broken down adding any extra time. Sathbound seventy one continues to run under twenty minutes from a bub fields ardle through downtown inbound seventy four looks good too. Chucking Vermont fifty five KRC The talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forty fifty five KRC DE talk Station. Happy Friday Eve Neil Americans for Prosperity with the final push for door knockers. He'll be on at seven thirty, followed by John O'Neil, who's going to do we Empower You seminar tonight. We talked to Joe Ashbrook yesterday, the lawyer and Sincinni Federalist Society President. He'll be doing a Supreme Court overview and John on he'll be discussing founding Father John Hancock. Log in from the comfort of your own home, Poweroamerica dot org or show up at two twenty five Northland Boulevard and participate and live standing on the shoulders of giants. I quite often do acknowledge it all day long, because there are some people who articulate things far better than I ever could hope to. And one of those guys, Dan Henninger from the Wall Street Journal, and you know, points out the obvious bait and switch, which is the headline of the op ed Peace Democrats run a bait and switch in the twenty twenty four Senate elections. It's not just the Senate elections, of course, presidential election too, where Kamala Harris is hiding as much as she can from her left wing record. Why might she do that? You really believe in that, and you think it's where the American people want to be. Wouldn't you proudly talk about your left winging street cred, wouldn't you? Why are they running away from it? Maybe it's because we don't want it? Who's the fascist?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: All this talk about Donald Trump being if ever, when he was president, remember the time when he unleashed the military and the American people. Remember the time he locked up people in a tournament camps. I know that was fdr, wasn't it. Remember the time he literally got rid of what was it to regulations for every new one. I love that rule. Yeah, that's what a fascist does, gets rid of the regulatory burdensome reality that your business is facing. It's such nonsense. Read the damn definition of fascism anytime someone utters it and see if you can figure out a way in which Donald Trump is a fascist and the left aren't fascist? Are the ones that dictate the terms of conditions of your life, including whether or not it's because you're excelation. She was killing the planet, Green New Deal, whatever it happens to be. It's for the children, you know, you hear those words, and you immediately know that your freedoms and liberties are in serious jeopardy. Go okay, now that I got that out of my system. In advance of Dan Henninger's words. In two thousand and eight, Barack Obama campaign towards the center and one sixty percent of the moderate vote. Mister Obama left the moderates at the altar and governed from the left. Joe Biden ran in twenty twenty's presidential campaign towards the center, explicitly away from Bernie Sanders progressive politics. Remember when they stole it from Bernie. Biden governed further left than the Obama presidency. Kamala Harris running yet another slide to the right election strategy appealing to anti Trump Republicans. The vote for Nicki Haley was reasonable. Republicans voting for Ms. Harris will as always be left in the larch. It'll be more rational if they just wrote in their own names for president. On to the US Senate, where multiple Democrats are running the same O'biden, Obama, Biden, Harris Baden switch, in fact moving to the center. As an understatement, some of the Democratic candidates have slid all the way toward Trump. MAGA land ads running in Wisconsin by Senator Tammy Baldwin and in Pennsylvania by Bob Casey feature political affinities with Yes Donald Trump. In Pennsylvania, where Republican Dave McCormick is closing in on Senator Casey's lead, and ad for the incumbent says he's sided with Trump to end NAFTA and put tariffs on China to stop them from cheating. Wisconsin Senator Baldwin virtually tied in her race against businessman Eric Hoved. Her ad says she quote got President Trump to sign her Made in America Bill close quote who knew. Three other tight races focused on Democrat candidate's minds on the right placed the Trump trending votes are being made in Michigan by Representative Elissa Slotkin running against geop's Mike Rodgers, Montana sen John Tester trailing former Navy Seal Tim Sheehy, and in Ohio were Senator Schared Brown, a man of the left ninety nine percent of the time, is contending with Bernie Moreno. The five thirty eight polling average has Senator Brown now in his third term. One point six points ahead of Moreno. Anyone harboring hopes that these campaigns suggest a return to party moderation, as more than a few lifelong Democrats might wish, needs a reality check. Recent ears, the two most visible moderates Senate Democrats were were Joe Mansion to West Virginia and Arizona's Christen Cinema. Because both supported fiscal restraint and opposed eliminating the filibuster, they became pariahs in their own party, hounded by left wing activists. Public vilification has become the party's essential tactic for keeping members in line. In twenty twenty two, Senator Cinema changed her party registration independent and this year gave up. The Democrat running now to fill her Arizona Senate seat is Progressive Representative Reuben Gallego. Nothing new here. Recall how in the mid two thousands, Democrats outsized the late Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman, who had been an a al Gores running mate. In two thousand. Six years later, the party's left mounted a successful primary challenge the Lieberman. A supporter of the war against Addam Hussein and vocal opponent of cultural progressivism. Lieberman one re election as an independent hah. Even more distant memory is when US national security interests in the Senate were led by prominent Democrats, a stellar history that ran from the nineteen fifties onward with Washington's Henry Scoop Jackson, George's Sam Nunn of Virginia's Chuck Robb Other than perhaps the Virginia Senator Mark Warner, Today there are few prominent Democratic voices on defense policy. Democrats center of gravity, and the Senator's shifted decisively to the activist left. Policy goals are now set by Senators like Elizabeth Warren, Sheldon Whitehouse, Bernie Sanders, Jeff Burkley, Kristen Gillibrand, Raphael Warnock, and Dick Durbin. Their most famous alumn is former California Senator and now presidential candidate Kamala Harris. Majority of leader Chuck Schumer. Schumer, whose Brooklyn residence has been routinely besieged by protesters regarding Godza, abortion, climate corporatism, is now a man of the left. In full. Much of this might be considered an exceptional pitch and roll of American politics, save for this statement on voting to kill the filibuster from former Senator Schumer during the August Democrat Convention, quote, we got it up to forty eight, but of course Cinnemon Mansion voted no. That's why we couldn't change the rules. Well, they're both gone, which is to say that except for Senator's Mansion in Cinema, every Democratic Senator would have voted to make all legislation passable with the simple majority of fifty one points or fifty if Tim Wallas becomes vice president. If any of the Democratic candidates now presenting themselves to their state voters as Trump leaning centrists were to join a Schumer led majority, the odds all would vote to eliminate the filibuster, opening the floodgates the passage of the left's long time dream on list the post filibuster legislative game. Plans became been in the works for years. Obama, in a twenty twenty speech, set a priority with the simple majority vote would be statehood for the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Adding four virtually permanent Democratic Senate seats with a wave of a filibuster free one would likely guarantee party control over the US judiciary at every level. Debt be damned federal spending Medicare for All and lowering the voting age of sixteen exclamation point from Dan Hanninger. These matters will be decided on November fifth. You can vote now, Get out and vote six forty eight A fifty five K see de talk station. Get into twenty two three. I'm route forty two between Mason eleven in my favorite indoor firing range gun store. Just super people there, knowledgeable, experienced, and always very competitive with pricing, whether you're looking for a firearm or right now special competitive pricing because the already competitively priced ammunition supply at twenty two three. You buy a case of any of your favorite US arounds forty five check nine millimeter, check two two, three, five, five to six, check any anything you're looking for three oho eight probably whatever they've got out there. If it's in case form, it's ten percent off. Yeah, folks know how expensive ammo's gotten, so knock ten percent off the already little price is at twenty two three. Again on route forty two between Mason eleven and get all the details and make sure you tell Wendy Bryan saidhi. When you go in there, you can say hi to Jeff, her husband. He's the owner too. She's probably listening right now, cracking up twenty two to three the number twenty two flob with the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot.
Speaker 7: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I'm time with a nine first warning weather forecast sunny day to day Wendy this afternoon, I have sixty six clear skuys over night, forty four for the low, partly sunny with a chance of rain and storms showing up after two pm tomorrow, seventy seven for the high overnight more rain and storms and clouds with a low of forty seven on Saturday, mostly Sunday with the highest sixty four forty four degrees. Right now, chuck traffic time from the uc HOP Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to stroke, every second count, So that's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center. Is your clear choine is for wrapping by saving treatment. Learn more at u sehealth dot com. Here come the break lights. Northbound seventy five through the cut at a couple of extra minutes from Kyle's into downtown. Southbound seventy five still doing no k Auta Blackland westbound two seventy five's doing fine passed Lovelan Chucking Vermont fifty five k r s the talk.
Speaker 1: Station UH six fifty two come up sixt fifty three fifty five Krissee Lee Talk station three seven eight hundred eight two to three talk where's Ohio Secretary of State or Attorney General? Rather, I should ask Tennessee's Attorney general at the hard at work and of course having some success in terms of illegal immigrants, Tennessee Attorney General's office announced that their efforts and the governor's efforts, along with other lawmakers, successfully and ultimately stopped US Immigration and Customs enforcements plan to release illegal immigrants into the state of Tennant Tennessee, including convicted criminals. Their ag Jonathan Scurmetti, announced yesterday that after a lawsuit was filed by his office, ICE was forced to produce previously undisclosed information about the agency's planned release of thousands of detained immigrants, including convicted criminals. Fox News reporting on this, Thank you. Stephanie price Over at Fox News. IF office said had obtained hundreds of pages of documents shedding light on federal authorities since abandoned plan to transport potentially thousands of single adult immigration detainees into Tennessee. Findings originated from a twenty twenty two discovery by the Governor's office when it learned that ICE had been coordinating with local immigration rights groups you know those NGOs that your taxpayer dollars are funding, as well as Nashville officials to release large numbers of detainees into the state before the anticipated termination of the Title forty two under the Public Health Order. We see it coming. Let's start working with officials, I said, Let's get these folks into Tennessee. According to ag Scrimeddi, the federal government's single most important job is to keep danger there's people out of our country, and instead it has led killers and rapists illegally cross our border and walk free in our streets or on our streets. Apparently, the records show that ICE has planned to release the migrants into Tennessee derailed after a pushback from Republican Governor Bill Lee and Republican Senators Marsha Blackburn and Bill Haggerty, and ultimately it was stopped through successful litigation by Tennessee's Attorney general. Out loud question, consider Lachlan. The problems got there Spring Springfield and the problems we have there, and the silence is rather deafening from the Governor's office, isn't it. Where's our lawsuit? Where's our efforts to stop this unchecked flow of humanity into the state of Ohio? Ask yourself that question. Six fifty five fifty five k city talk stations. Stick around. We're going to hear from AFP Donovan O'Neil at seven thirty plus the empower you sent in our aw John Hancock. By the man who's going to be doing it, John O'Neil. He'll be on at seven forty. I welcome phone call, so feel free to call me. We have some time to talk after the news.
Speaker 13: Kame Ala.
Speaker 5: Fight, Fight Fight.
Speaker 1: This is where you get the very latest twenty twenty four fifty five krc.
Speaker 5: The talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven oh six Here fifty five KRCD Talk station. A very happy Friday Eve you Americans for prosperity. Donald O'Neil was then a final push for you to get out and knock a few doors before the election. Still time to do it, Still time. If you have just an hour or two during the week, you can help out. Donald at seven thirty fall by the empower Youse seminar that's taking place tonight. We heard yesterday from Joe Ashbrook who's going to do a breakdown of really importan and Supreme Court decisions. Joe as the Cincinnati president of the Federalist Society. Wonderful organization that and John O'Neil is an expert on well John Hancock could be doing a discussion of founding Father John Hancock. Log in from your own home at empower Youoamerica dot org seven pm. Just register ahead of time or show up at two twenty five Northland Boulevard to participate live fast forward an hour. We're going to hear from Alison Fenning, the owner of Pinpoint Behavioral Health Solutions serving those who served, an offering mental health for veterans. We're going to get some information about that from Allison and maybe how we can keep our eyes peeled for some signs. And Jay Ratliffe I heard media aviation expert. Love Jay Ratliffe and always fun and interesting conversation. And thank you Jay Ratliffe for a post he just put up on Facebook. Cherry and I honored a veteran yesterday by voting early. To this day, I still get chills voting knowing others cannot do. So there you have your American veterans to thank, and thanks to my veteran friend Curbbage. Mike is what I'd liked to call him. Mike was at the honor fly yesterday, actually went on it, gave us a report from the ceremonies before they took off, and then he called this morning. So if you're interested, it was a record turnout. Thank you to everyone who shut up at CVG last night. Apparently twenty five hundred people according to the CVEG calculations based upon the size of the crowd, so that will be a record setting event. God bless the American veteran. Lots of tears of joy and happiness there, and wonderful for every parent out there who brought children to that awesome event. Back over to yesterday's conversation with Anderson Cooper Kamala Harris on the border. I just I couldn't get over her comments about the border, most notably the border wall. I brought this up earlier in the program. He was pressing her. You know, listen, you agreed to a build a dear mark six hundred and fifty million dollars to continue building the wall that you said more than fifty times was stupid when Donald Trump was pressing for it. Do you still think it's stupid? Basically was the nature of the question. You agree that, well, six hundred and fifty million dollars is a good idea. Her response, I pledge that I'm going to bring forward that bipartisan build a further strength and secure our border. Yes, i am. I'm going to work across the aut to pass the comprehensive buil that deals with a broken immigration system. And here you go, here's the intellectual genius that is Kamala Harris offering her solution to the problem. We need a president who is grounded in common sense and practical outcomes, like, let's just fix this thing. Let's just fix it. Why is there any ideological perspective on this, Let's just fix the problem.
Speaker 5: Hmm wow.
Speaker 1: I love the detail she puts in that proposal. Let's just fix it. Political solutions, I guess real easy when you really break them down that way, aren't they anyway? He then went on, this is an important point why just before the first presidential debate, Joe Biden instituted executive actions curbing illegal border crossings. That well hadn't been issued the ones that he retracted. In other words, donald Trump's policies. Why is it that toward the end of his presidential term, Joe Biden basically waives his executive pen and curbs the flow of illegal immigrants. It dropped from like twelve thousand a day down to roughly three or four thousand. So why her response, You're exactly right, Anderson, as of today, we have cut the flow of immigration by over half. In fact, the numbers I saw most recently illegal immigration. It's kind of left it dangling there. That was her full sentence. Well, so Cooper presses, if it was that easy without executive action, or without executive action, why not do it in twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three? Her response, because we were working with Congress and hoping that actually we could have a long term fix to the problem instead of a short term fix. Note that she called it a fix, and it is, isn't it? Have you can knocked the number of illegals flown into our country by you know, the heck a sizeable percentage. You have fixed it to a certain degree. How about a baby step? I mean, her part is that she thinks we need the whole Enchilada. Whatever her vision is, and mind you, she hasn't stated it, except she has now gone on record that say we need a humane immigration policy, including here it is a pathway to citizenship. She said that the other day on MSNBC, we need a pathway to citizenship. So in her mind, whatever bipartisan compromise is going to come out us, I mean you could get one, is going to include a pathway to citizenship which runs in their flies in the face of a lot of people's concerns that, yeah, but what about all the people who've actually done it the legal way, the proper way, the way that takes way to too long, but people still do it, wait around ten years to finally get their reproval to get citizenship. Nah, let them come in illegal and go ahead and wave them on in held with the citizenship laws. Anyway, if it was that easy without executive action, Widening did it sooner because we wanted a long term solution instead of a short term fix. He said, you couldn't have done one and both at the same time. That's pretty good for Anderson Cooper considering how far left he is. And here's our brilliant response to that thing. I think we did the right thing pause getting rid of Trump's border security measures Day one, massive influx of humanity, roughly fifteen million or so. Some say more, some say less, but let's just call it millions and millions of people that would have not come in into the country, only to wait till all this political opposition against the administration reaches a boiling point, so much so that, in an effort to get re elected, Joe Biden puts Trump's policies back in by waiving the executive pen, stopping the flow of immigrants or at least slowing it to some degree. Going back to her response to Anderson Cooper, I think we did the right thing. So all of that was the right way to go, and not doing anything allowing this to happen was the right thing. She went on, and but the best thing that can happen for the American people is that we have a bipartisan that we have bipartisan work happening. I guess people are discussing immigration somewhere behind the scenes. Nothing accomplished, Nothing's going to get accomplished under this particular administration right now. And I pledge to you that I will work across the how to fix this long standing problem. I think the America and people are demanding it on both sides of the aisle. Now, to me, that is a stark and frank admission that the Republicans are on the right side of this if the left is moving as I mentioned with that Dan Henninger article, and it's a pretty obvious thing, the left, in order to get elected senators and representatives are pushing a more conservative agenda out in their political advertising. They're actually running away from the policies that they have been preaching on and enacting since day one of this administration, only to find out that we the American people don't like it. Both sides of the isle are demanding a fix, and that fix means stopping the flow of humanity. Kamala, and you could have done it on day one by not getting rid of the Trump protections that we had while you work towards your bipartisan solution. Okay, we put a lid on it to the best we can with the current resources we have. We're going to keep it down to a couple thousand people a day, and there's no way in God's green Earth we could ever stop the flow of humanity, because you know there are people who don't go through border crossings. They escape and go around them, known gottaways. But at least you wouldn't be faced with this challenge. This will bigger, this existential threat. So many neighborhoods are going through. How the hell do we fund our schools? How do our children learn in schools? Well, we've got to dedicate all these resources to deal with people who don't speak English. We don't have enough housing in this country for our own population. Where are all of these new fifteen to twenty million however, many millions of people, where are they sleeping?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's right, the taxpayers are paying for hotels. Great, aw's I'm working out for you over in Lachlan seven fifteen fifty five car se Detalk Station five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hunderd two to three talk. Feel free to call love to hear from you. Plumb tighte plumbing is always plumbing done right. You can kind of my friends a plumb tight and they serve a broad swath of the later Cincinnati area, North Kentucky all the way up to Dayton, everywhere in between. They enjoy an A plus A better Business Bureau as well. They should, because they're great at what they do. License exceptional plumbers with exceptional customer service and fair and ethical pricing, plus great communication. You never have a big question mark hanging around over your head about when Plump Tight's gonna show up. They always call you when they're on your way. Hey, fifteen minutes out according to the GPS, I'll be at your front door. I love that, you know, wonder and wait around. I've waited for cable company before and it's like, Okay, they give you a two and a half hour window and it comes, it goes, and you're still wondering where that person is. Never an issue with plump Tight. So you got pressure problems, you got drain issues, you got a some pump that went belly up, you got problems on your hands. Well, they offer twenty four hour day, seven a week emergency service. I have used that emergency service, so you can call them. The price will always be right. It is absolutely a great plumbing company. So tell them I said hi. When you call them to schedule the appointment. Five one three seven two seven Tight t Te five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three. Online you can schedule employment as well. Simple to do and they will get back with you quickly. Just go to plumbtight dot com. Plumtight dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Channel nine first forty one. Forecast today, sunny, windy this afternoon sixty six for the high, down to forty four of a night, clear sky, partly study with a chance of rain showing up after two pm, maybe some storms seventy seven for the high. Overnight more rain and storms with low forty seven Saturday, and most of these sunny day going up to sixty four degrees. Right now, it's forty four and time for chuck with a traffic update from.
Speaker 8: The UCLP Tramphings Center. When it comes to stroke, every second count. So that's why you see comprehensive stroke centers. You're a clear choice for wrapping by saving treatment. Learnmore age you see help dot com. Northbound seventy five, there's an accident that blocks the left lane at Kyle's. That adds to what was already building out of Arrowmonger. Now over a twenty minute delay to get into downtown and growing southbound seventy five slows through lock on West two seventy five. Have you est between twenty eight and Milford on board's corner shot Ingramont fifty five, koze the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five ker see talk station five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk at Pound five fifty if you have an AT and T phone, Mike, thanks for calling in this morning. Happy Friday Eve to you.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 13: I was just going to point out two things that bill she keeps smalking about would enshrine what they're doing into law. Oh eight Democrats phoned against.
Speaker 1: It in the Senate.
Speaker 13: They said it didn't go enough, and then the other saying, if she don't turn down the rhetoric, they're going to get the man killed, you know. And he's somebody's father, brother, a son, you know, he's still a human, and they're going to turn that down there, They're going to get the man killed.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what they want. Why would they turn the rhetoric down when they obviously won't admit it on the record that they would love to see the man dad? But I think inside almost every single one of them are is that desire. So uh yeah, I can't see the rhddor being toned down at all. Hell, they just unleashed the whole Hitler thing yesterday in full force. You talk about wanting somebody killed. I mean, you know there have been Hollywood movies on a Twilight Zone episodes. What if you could go back in time and you could kill Hitler? You had the opportunity to kill him before he unleashed the Holocaust on humanity? Right, those thought exercises, those you know sort of hmm, what would you do from a moral and ethical standpoint. There's a lot of people out there that buy into that and say, well, yeah, that's a good idea. But look at the four years he was president, Mike. When did he act like Hitler when he was president? I mean remember when Yeah, remember when he unleased the military and the American people and he started rounding people up of different political persuasions. Yeah, all that right, Yeah, I appreciate the call, Mike. Oh sure, happy to hear from you. Well, and it's apparently not inuring to Harris's benefit. Trump now ahead in a national poll. Wall Street Journal did a poll and a Nash this isn't the battleground states. This is one of the one national polls where the Democrats always come out on top. Well, he's passed her up by two points, now leading Harris forty seven to forty five in the national poll. They said, the survey suggests the performance of Kamala Harris perhaps has undermined some of the positive impressions that people had at the outset when Kamala Harris was ahead of Donald Trump in the national poll conducted by the Wall Street Journal. Going back to the comments yesterday in front of Anderson Coopter, further enshrining the idea that yes, Kamala Harris is a blithering idiot. Viewsa Harris unfavorable. She's down at her lowest unfavorable rating court of the Journal's poll eight percentage points fifty three unfavorable perception of Harris to forty five who actually think that they have some favorable opinion. They gave Harris the worst job rating as vice president in the three times the Journal has asked the question about it since July, approving and fifty four percent disapproving on her job performance. And now in answering the question you better off now than you were four years ago they asked that question. Apparently voters now viewed DONALDS Trump's time as president more positively than any point in this election cycle. Fifty two percent approval and forty eight percent disapproval, and we're talking about his time in office. Fun statistics on that. And in the baut Around station. We got a whole bunch of different polls to do real quick here, and we all know what polls are like, So get a load of some of these. In Arizona apparently polling pretty well. Insider advantage poll showing Trump with a forty nine and a half percent to Harris's forty seven percent. Separate survey from High Ground Public Affairs released on Tuesday show Trump leading forty six point eight to her forty six point two. That is, in a two and a half percent improvemnment for Donald Trumps he used to be behind over Georgia Trump Atlanta Journal Constitution's last survey of its people before the election, trump forty seven to Harris's forty three. In the battleground state Michigan Quinipiac University poll release yesterday, they have Harris ahead forty nine forty six. And see, I threw a flag on that one because Michigan, remember chock full of a whole bunch of automobile workers who are all going to lose their job under Kamala Harris's green policies. Trafalgar Group shows Trump ahead in Michigan forty six to forty four point two, So choose your poll insider advantage pole. In Nevada virtual tie, Trump just slightly had forty seven point nine to her forty seven point seven. AARP poll also released out of Nevada on Tuesday, Trump ahead forty seven forty six over to North Carolina Trump forty eight point seven to two Harris's forty six point three, says the on Point Read Eagle Politics So Cow Strategies poll, which was released Tuesday in the wake of Hurricane Helene's damage. The poll found Trump has a forty nine to forty four percent edge over Harris on who would be better handling things in a crisis. Yeah, they're living through it right now. I guess they're not real happy with the Biden administration's performance on that. Pennsylvania must win state Trump fifty point three to Harris's forty eight point two, says Quantus Insight poll, which was released on Monday. Trafalgar Group released a poll on Sunday showing Trump ahead forty six point three to forty three point three for her. And finally, Wisconsin battleground state, has Trump and Harris tied at forty eight forty eight, says Quinnipiac. Looking at the Trafalgar Group poll that was released Monday, again virtual tie Trump, though it had slightly zero point two percent advantage. So there you have it. Probably some of the final polls we're going to see before the election. But things again moving in Trump's direction slowly but steadily. Will take anything we can get at this point seven twenty six right now, and Donovan and Neil afp action hat on his head, every bit of it, every little bit counts too when you're talking about trying to get Bernie Marino elected and kicking Charit Brown to the curb. Donovan's going to join the program next to talk about how we can all help out and where things stand with the Americans for Prosperities work in that regard. Before that, though, Cover since you should call him, call him or fill the format online with their website, because they can save you money on your medical insurance while getting you better medical coverage. This is what they do every single day. And you know, my favorite listener Jeff not my favorite listener, but he has supported all my sponsors over the years. He's got a company and he just was very unhappy with this coverage because he liked most companies don't know anything about insurance. He call up some insurance company. They give you three plans. It's open to rollment. Here's your three choices. No, you've got hundreds of choices. I mean literally more than two hundred insurance companies. John Roman and the Cover since he team work with with thousands of medical insurance policies. What they do is put together a package of policies to cover all aspects of you know, where you are in your medical insurance journey, catastrophic events happen, You've got yourself covered. You got zero dollar deductible for all outpatient services. Oh really, Yes, And their plans are available all year round. You get to choose your doctors, you get to choose your hospitals at thirty to sixty percent lower costs than Obamacare. Uh huh. So if you pay for your own health insurance, you're a small group looking for great coverage for your employees. Get better employees and retain them with great medical insurance. They can actually afford. Call John and the team at cover sincey five one three eight hundred call no obligation. Let them do the work and figure it out. If the best thing can happen and is no, You're in the best place possible. There couldn't be a better insurance option for you. It actually would be good news. Considering the multitude of options there are eight hundred call five one three, eight hundred two two five five online it's cover sincey dot com. Fill the format, get the process started coversincey dot com fifty five KRC. According at Channel nine, got to you a nice stay today. Sunny sky is a little windy this afternoon. We'll see a high sixty six, clear overy night down to forty four, chance of rain and storms after two pm tomorrow, otherwise partly sunny and a high of seventy seven over night down to forty seven with more rain and storms. And Saturday is going to be another mostly sunny day sixty four, forty four. Right now, sign for a traffic update Chuck from the UCL Tramphic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to stroke, every second count, So that's why you see Comprehensive Stroke center. If your clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at ucehealth dot com. Northbound seventy five is over a half hour delay from turf Way into town and growing. There's an accident at Kyles that blocks the left lane. Also reck southbound seventy five in that same spot on the left. Show Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRSC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty one fifty five KRCD talk station, Happy Eve Friday Eve. If you feel like you've lost that love and feeling, maybe you need to see the Righteous Brothers. Before I get to Donovan and Neil patiently is holding, I'm going to announce right now that we have two sets of tickets, two pairs of tickets of the Righteous Brothers concert Friday, October twenty fifth, Turfway Parks where they're performing. That's at seventy five hundred Turfway Road. We'll take caller five and caller ten. Each of you will receive two tickets to the Righteous Brothers at five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk or hit pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Yes, they're still around the Righteous Brothers.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 1: Without further further ado AFP action hat on top of his head. Welcome back from Americans for Prosperity, Donovan and Neil's always great heavy on the program, Donovan Donovan, Hey there we go. I got you now, all right, I'm glad. I understand AFP was at the farm last night for the Restored Liberty US podcast, and do you have some conversations with folks over there one of your guys. Well, I was.
Speaker 3: Actually in northeast Ohio the working up there a lot. I heard Adam Bowling had a great time. Our field organizer down that a way had a great time. Orando Sonza was there. I believe gave the pledge. And I think folks, patriots are fired up, Brian patriots are fired up as we get to the final strusch here.
Speaker 1: Well, no one would know that more than you, obviously. I'm sure you pay attention to the polls, maybe you discount them like I and my listeners do. But the trend sure seems to be gravitating toward Donald Trump across the board. I mean, we had Harris ahead national polls. We had Harris, you know, at least clinging the neck and neck in the swing stage. Now it looks like Donald Trump has the advantage across the board, or at least in a dead heat with Harris, I'd like to think the advantage would be much greater than that. And maybe behind the scenes, you know, people, I think I'm gonna get your response to this. People are a little reluctant to even say they're Trump's support for fear of getting that you know, liberal knee jerk reaction, which is always just like getting yelled at or being called negative names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's one of the things that I am noticing now sort of through the seasons. Back in the spring and early summer, folks would just straight up say, I'm not even thinking about the election. Right now, we get you about Labor Day, and folks are asking a little more questions about the candidates because they're starting to dial in. And I think what we're finding now then as we were, as folks are casting their ballots and they're being bombarded by the TV ads, they're a little more hesitant to say who they're voting for, just sort of the cycle of these things. But I'm optimistic because you know, we target We do a lot of hyper targeting, and so we've got a pretty good idea about voters, voter profiles and the kind of voter they need to get out to vote. And those folks are turning out and droves a number of them last night. And I've never seen this before, Brian, you know, voters sixty five plus lifetime Republicans. These folks never vote early. They're voting early now. And the reason that one couple gave me last night a vote finishing up in Mathlaw, Iowa, was we have to do it. We have to make sure that we bank our vote and that our vote is there because we can't risk you know, a flat tire before on election day, a flat sign?
Speaker 1: Are you hearing as I am. I'm surrounded by people, and you know, I'd have to say that, you know, I do believe there's some credibility to their concerns that you know what it's you know, stop this steel mentality, that something maybe nefarious might happen. The electricity may shut down, some disaster, you know, a foreign power attack or you know whatever, a launch from internally or externally might prevent or prohibit or render impossible people's ability to go vote on election day. I mean, that's certainly a possibility or in national security experts warn about that and have recently warned about it, even as early as this week.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think everything will run smoothly.
Speaker 11: We've done this for a long time.
Speaker 1: Everything we're in smoothie.
Speaker 3: But the reality is, you think just a few years back we had COVID and that that cast some disruption and election and that Mary and you know North Carolina and hurricanes and so you know from from you know, worldwide pandemic, global pandemics down to something as routine as you get a flat tire on your way into the polling booth, or the boss makes you travel out of state for a for a sales call. Those things can happen, in which you know, if you've got the time you bank the vote, then you don't have to worry about it. Right, If you've got a beautiful day, a clear calendar, and about thirty minutes to spend to go down and cast your vote, why not get it done, Brian, Just put that vote away. And I think that's what a lot of voters, especially Republican voters this year, are getting real comfortable with and sort of recognizing. Let's just I'm excited. I'm ready to turn the page on Biden. Harris and shared Brown. I'm gonna get that vote in the bank.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great way of looking at. My wife, my son, and my daughter all voted yesterday and they said all and Caudy Border Elections. It was really smooth sailing. The only problem they had was just the traffic, you know, to get into the parking lot. Beyond that, it was smooth sailing in and out. They voted quickly. And it's a well oiled machine down there, So don't let that stand in the way. It's really easy to get into the Hamlin County Board of Elections. So where are you on the door knocking count Donovan? I always look for an update for you because I know your goal is a million doors, and I knew you were getting close.
Speaker 11: We're getting close.
Speaker 3: We're up over eight hundred thousand now we're chugging along. I think it a pretty good clip.
Speaker 11: We've getten.
Speaker 3: We're got a lot of help from our friends around the country. I've got a number of our colleagues from other states that do not have as high a priority races as we have here in Ohio that have deployed, as we say, to northeast Ohio. So I've been spent a lot of time with them. Really appreciate the folks from Florida and Mississippi. You come up here to help us make a difference and turn the page on shared Brown. You know, I think we'll get there, but we're in the phase now while we got to keep our head down, just focus on every day working to get every vote out.
Speaker 1: We can, and my listeners can all still help afpaction dot com. If you have an hour, sign up and help out. They'll teach you how to do it. They'll give you the right resources and someone to go with you to knockdoors. Donovan and Neil, thank you very much for your tireless efforts as we fast approach the November election. Keep up the great work. I'll look forward to having you back on again for another update.
Speaker 3: Hey, we'll be here.
Speaker 1: I know you will. Man always count on Americans for prosperity. Coming up next, Empower You seven R Tonight seven PM founding Father John Hancock John O'Neil joined the program to talk about that that's for I mentioned a great way or a great place to get imaging. I had my CT scan. Sadly the information confirmed that Yeah, my loom Foe was comeback. But you know where I got my CT scan? Affordable Imaging Services? Why because it was cheap. It was inexpensive compared to the hospital. Their overhead is uber low, so you know, don't expect bells and whistles, and you know, you know granted countertop listen. They got the same equipment the hospitals use. They have professionals that operate, and they've been doing imaging for forty years. MRI, CT scans, echo cardograms, ultrasound a mere fraction of the cost of a hospital imaging department. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. So why pay five thousand dollars for that CT scan when you can get it for four hundred and fifty at Affordable Imaging Services, no upsno extras. Now, a contrast will cost you a little bit more, but it's like one hundred and fifty bucks or something. Hospital you get a separate bill for that. You get a separate bill for the radiologist. No one, low charge, no upsno extras at Affordable Imaging Services. So yes, your doctor like mine, will get the board certified radiologist report along with the images within a matter of forty eight hours. Again, no difference. From the hospital, except the price vastly lower. Save yourself heap loads of money. You can call five one three seven five three eight thousand a schedule a deployment five one three seven five three eight thousand. Learn more online Affordable Medimaging.
Speaker 7: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The socialist who want to move into the White House have a lot of plans. Here's your ninth first twenty one hooecasts not bad day today, sunny skies, high at sixty six. They'll get a little windy this afternoon. Clear sky's over night down to forty four, sunny with a chance of rain and storms after two pm tomorrow seventy seven the high overnight more rain and storms possible and a low forty seven Saturday. Just a mostly sunny day and a high at sixty four forty four right now times for traffic from the.
Speaker 8: UCL Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center as your clear choice for a wrap up life saving treatment learn morrigg. You see health dot com North Pound seventy five. Then clear the wreck and Kyle's left lanes open again. But the damage is done. You're backed into Florence for over a thirty five minute delay. He's two seventy five break Lights Double eight to four seventy one which is filling up from Southgate South Pound seventy one break Lights Field zirdle down to the Reagan Highway.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station seven forty one fifty five KRSD talk Station. Haffy Friday Eve joining the program. Now he's gonna be doing the Power You seminar tonight about John Hancock, one of our prominent founding fathers. My guest today, John O'Neill. He's a thirty five year professional career participated in and managed people in projects and in the corporate as well as consulting services industry. Professional background includes significant career experience and a broad spectrum of business disciplines including sales and technology resources, corporate and consulting, service management, software development, and personal training. He's also an authority on John Hancock, which you'll be talking about tonight. Empower Youoamerica dot org. Register and watch from home or show up at two twenty five North and Boulevard to see my guests in person. Welcome to the show, John O'Neil. Great to have you on today.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Brian, and good morning.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure having you on the program. You know, that's one thing. Benjamin Franklin was the oldest signer of the Declaration of Independents at seventy, but the rest of them pretty young people by modern standards. I mean, James Monroe is eighteen, and this subject of your conversation, I'm thirty nine years old at the time of the signing. So fairly young men, but unbelievably intellectually superior folks. When you read what they wrote, like the Federalist papers and the actual you know, Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. These were smart, smart people.
Speaker 14: Yes they were. They were very smart people. They had an intrinsic knowledge of fair and just and the first few lines of the Declaration of Independence really say at all.
Speaker 1: So what drew you to your interest in John Hancock as opposed to any of the other founding fathers.
Speaker 14: Well, earlier this summer I read a short article about Hancock. I came across it somewhere I can't even remember, but it piqued my curiosity to find out more. So I did a little I did a little googling, which is another word for research, now, isn't it, And found out that, and found out he is. US has a number of schools maybe after him, both elementary and high schools. He has buildings named after him, just as like the John Hancock Tower in Boston and the Hancock Center in Chicago. And interestingly enough, he has six navy warships named after And I found this out just in a short googling session, and I thought, well, this guy has been immortalized in so many ways, but so many of us have no idea who he is other than he played a role in the fight for independence, but so did others. And he signed his declaration, so did others.
Speaker 4: And he writes me, he.
Speaker 1: Writes, but John, I was waiting for that. I remember when I was in elementary school and they took us to see seventeen seventy six, remember the musical, And I remember him saying, you know, why did you write your why'd you sign your signature so large? John? And he said, because I wanted I wanted the king to be able to see it right playing their dead center, there's my name.
Speaker 14: I'm proud of what I did is that without his glasses and which is why he was the first signer of the declaration. Also so he had plenty of space to write his name. Everybody else had the writer. You know, there was a lot of signers of the declaration. When you look at it, that paper at the bottom where everybody signed is pretty full.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. It was full. But let's let's explain the landscape of the people. Not ever it was in favor of breaking away from Britain. There were a lot of people who were pro British and one of the main colonies. What was the sentiment of the people generally, because these guys were the radicals of their day.
Speaker 14: Yes, And this center of all of this rebellion issue is in Boston, Massachusetts, and Sam Adams is the instigator here. And Sam Adams is the Sam Adams, the cousin of our second president, John Adams, is a pretty much of a n'rati well quite honestly. And the one thing he can do well is to rile up people against taxation in Britain. And it was taxation that really started.
Speaker 6: All of this.
Speaker 14: But a lot of the colonies were not particularly happy at what was going on down in Boston, and there was a possibility of a civil war between the colonies. Even a few local militias were formed account of the rebels. Now, one of the most important contributions that Hancock made was he used a great part of his fortune.
Speaker 4: He was rich.
Speaker 14: He had in today's dollars, he was worth about five hundred and ninety four million dollars. A lot of money back on any day, isn't it so?
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 14: Two of his most important contributions are he uses a great part of his fortune to fund the revolution un once he gets involved, because he wasn't initially, he wasn't really for at either. And secondly, he's instrumental and convincing the decision makers and the other companies to vote for independence.
Speaker 1: And he was the key well, considering his vast wealth at the time, he had a vested interest in the status.
Speaker 14: Quo absolutely all of the He was quote unquote an aristocrat. And he was a businessman. He owned an import export shipping business with all of the businessmen in the colonies. One of their big trading partners was Guests who Great Britain rights yes so so. Causing this rift between their business and their biggest trading partner was a big issue. And John Hancock knew that, and he warned the rebels, he said, they will give up a lot of stuff, but they won't give up their wealth. So we've got to figure out how to convince them that this is the best thing.
Speaker 1: And what better guy to do it than a guy who again had a very vested interest in the status quo. I mean, if he's out there doing it as one of the wealthier people out there, that's a great sale job for a man like John Hancock being in that position.
Speaker 14: Yes, it was. And you know the original intent of this rebellion was to get justin fair treatment from from Great Britain.
Speaker 13: That they had no.
Speaker 14: They had nothing in mind in regards to creating and establishing a new country. It wasn't until seventeen seventy five, roughly in the Second Continental Congress that came at Ben Franklin counseled Adams, Adams and Hancock, and he says, so what do you want?
Speaker 4: And they told him.
Speaker 14: He said, you know, he said, you're never going to get that from Britain. He said, but he said, it sunds to me like you want to establish a new country. And that's how the fight for independence from Britain came to be as opposed to a fight for a fair infant treatment.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the other component I learned I read Bill Wiley's a book, Killing the Witches. There's a big segment in there on Ben Franklin and his you know, young man, his trials and tribulations dealing with the colonies, and of course the Puritans, who were well established. Man, those folks were really ruthless in terms of the enforcement of their religious principles. But then also the Church of England in terms of taxation, citizens and the colonies were forced to pay for the Church of England, which really kind of irked a lot of people and was one of the reasons why we do not live in a theocracy. These in our country.
Speaker 14: Well, and they were, you know, the Church was a state entity in Britain, and there were a lot of things that are the colonies. And it was eventual, it was eventually the taxation that that Great Britain was forcing upon the colonies that caused them to revolt and eventually lead to the fight for independence.
Speaker 1: How about that. You think something like that might happen these days, considering our outrageous taxation and the fact that our rapacious government still spends far beyond what they take in in terms of the trillions of dollars. My editorial comment, not John O'Neill's. John'll be talking about all this tonight. Empower you America dot org. Make sure you RSVP let them know where they're going to be there, in person or streaming from home. I wish you all the best on your presentation tonight. I'm sure it's going to be fascinating, John Hancock the topic. John O'Neill, appreciate the time you spent with my listeners and me this morning, and we'll look forward to tuning in tonight at seven pm.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 1: My pleasure, John, real pleasure. Stick around, folks, lots to talk about. We got Allison Fennings. She's the owner of Pinpoint Behavioral Health Solutions. After the top of the our News serving those who served mental health for veterans plus j Ratliffe at eight thirty first call them for a free appointment to have your roof inspection. They are fast and pro roofing, the most honest roofers in the business, and I do not believe it is humanly possible to have better contractors working to you on your roof. These folks are true craftsmen. You need custom metalwork done like copper work, of course they do it. Maybe you have a slate roof, they do those metal roos. Maybe you want to replace a shingle roof with a metal roof, you can do that. They do it. Commercial roofs, no problem, fast and Pros got residential and commercial roofs well covered. Exterior projects like siding work, all kinds of exterior projects. But the start is a roof inspection. You can say, call them up and have them look at your siding because you want your siding replace. You want to put beautiful heart already board up in lieu of the vinyl you got there. They'll do that, but they'll check your roof out too. And Steve's thankful for that because he was the ad him over for siding work and they took a look at his roof and they found some latent problems that could have been a real headache. So happy Steve was that he referred his son over. And you know what they did for his son in a torrential downpour. His son's got a hole in the roof, so he's got buckets. He thought he was going to have to wait several days, Steve said, Son, call fast and pro Roofing and may take a few days, but they'll get out there. They came out right away. Customer service is superior. These folks are wonderful, been around since nineteen ninety nine. A plus with the Better Business Bureau. It is a free inspection and a free quote. Quote We'll be right five one three, seven seven four ninety four ninety five, seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Find them online Fasten fast n fastenpro Roofing dot Com. Fifty five car the talk station Sometimes wary car elect your headquarters your.
Speaker 13: Long economic Nice Marie will very soon be over.
Speaker 10: It's gonna be over.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS talk Station eight oh five the fifty five KRCD talk Station. Epy Friday Eve, God bless the American veterans and thanks again. Already made it a CVG last night for the return of the Honor Flight Folks. More than twenty five hundred people showed up to celebrate and salute the American veterans, most notably the eighty Vietnam veterans who did not get much of a welcome when they came home after serving their country and someone who knows all about this. My next guest, Alison Fiening. Allison is a dedicated mental health professional with over a decade of experience in the field of mental health. She founded in twenty seventeen this wonderful organization, Pinpoint Behavioral Health Solutions, which you can find online at PINPOINTBHS dot BHS dot com, where she and her team specialized in providing essential sport support to first responders and military communities. Licensed to practice in Ohio, Kentucky, and Florida. Nominated for awards and award winning, she is acknowledged as a wonderful professional in the field of mental health. It is a pleasure to have you on the program and thanks for what you're doing for the American veteran.
Speaker 2: Alison Feening, Well, good morning, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'd read your entire resume, we wouldn't have any time to talk about what you're doing for the American veterans. Let's just cut to the chase, PENPOINTBHS dot com. You offer all kinds of mental health services.
Speaker 2: At your organization, Yeah, we certainly do. We are the largest mental health outpatient private practice in Ohio for first responders, emergency workers, military, active and veterans and their family members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I see that you do individual counseling, but also couples as well. I expose of someone struggling with mental health, that's certainly kind of a profound impact on a relationship.
Speaker 2: It absolutely does. I mean, if you think of any of our stress and current economic strains that we have and groceries and how that can just strain our day to day operations in our home, and then think of the stress of going on deployment and or the amount of streffs that are first responders and military have experienced. And we know keypponent of any type of change is including all of the family and any of their support people. And so that's really important. So we do counseling outpatient individual counseling. We have done couples and families. We have several locations. We also have Equine E M d R, the only ones in the area to do Equine em DR, which is freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you brought that up your sol because that was gonna be the next question because I am not familiar with Equine E M d R and I wanted you explain that because equine. Of course, we're talking about horses here.
Speaker 14: Yeah. So E M d R.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people don't know. E M d R is one of the only three evidence base treatments for PTSD. It could also be done on lots of other things. And E M d R scendes for eye movement, decinitization and reprocessing. It's weird, but it's but it's incredible. I have we have four clinicians and are practice trained in it. And then additionally our clinicians Sabrina Menry, she runs our equine program out in Claremont County. We have a farm with three horses and some days they can act orality because if anyone who knows horses knows they have bold personalities too. And Sabrina does a great job in incorporating the equine EMDR. She is fully licensed and trained and that trained and doing that. And so EMDR uses what's called bilateral stimulation to go back and forth in the hemispheres of the brain to change how an event has an impacted you. We don't delete the memory, it just reprocess it so it no longer disturbs you or distresses you. So if you think of let's say you're in a car accident or something bad in your life has happened, and anytime you think of it, you get really emotional, or you shake, or you have these maladaptive symptoms. Doing EMDR on its own can help alleviate and eliminate some of that. Additionally, doing equine is just the whole nother ball game that it's just it's so fascinating in the science and the research behind it, and they're doing that a lot with veterans, and there's different organizations doing it for free with that and it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: So is it a form and forgive me for boiling it down to something I think that I'm going to try to make a relatable to at least my understanding. Is it like a form of a meditation in the sense that you know you have a traumatic event. I'm thinking of these guys who went around kicking doors in and Fallujah were always under constant threat of death, and they had to get up every single day and do that same thing over and over again multiple times. That's going to put you on edge. That is going to put you at a high level level of adrenaline for a long, long period of time, and once you're taking out of that environment, it's like you can't shut it off. That's one of the problems you to struggle with post traumatic stress. So again, if you're struggling with that anxiety, the emotion, the adrenaline, the memories of all that, is it attempt to like sort of free your mind of the thoughts and put you in a better place like meditation does it.
Speaker 2: It's not meditation. Mindfulness based exercises and meditation work is more of a coping skill or preventive method.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 2: This is actively reprocessing those memories to change how they're stored in the brain so that when you think of having to Let's say you're a police officer and you were overseas and you think of that situation overseas, and now you go on a call and it's very similar situation. Right, You're no longer having the same reaction, and you can focus and not get tunnel vision and not have your heart rate up. You know, you're still going to go heart right up because you're doing some stuff that causes stress. Right, You're no longer going to be associated with the past memories.
Speaker 1: Uh So, retraining the brain to reprocess or process in a different way, all right, and then to the fundamental point, cutting to the chase, how do the horses help accomplish that?
Speaker 2: So the horses provide a different therapeutic art and component to helping the person ground themselves. There is a form of rhythmic writing, so if you are a horse person out there, even just riding a horse can be very therapeutic, and so we incorporate both. A lot of what we do is groundwork. They're not normally riding to our legal purposes. People and some people don't like horses, which is fine too, and so sometimes it's just brushing. And you can actually do this with your pet at home if you have your pet and pets, you know, especially dogs, if they're on your lap and you're just going back and forth with petting them and you're just back and forth with your hands, that is very similar to the same type of thing that we can do with horses. So horses just bring a totally different element. We're outside, which most of our veterans and responders don't really like being indoors in an office. They can move around, we can etilize the horse, and then if somebody doesn't want the horse, we also have those typical standard EMDR as well.
Speaker 1: Fantastic and being a lifelong dog owner, I certainly understand how the calming effect that a loving animal can have on your mental state, because you know it certainly works that way with me. Alison. Now moving over to something I have to ask. I thought, it's an interesting way of phrasing it. I think I get it. But what's neck up? Check up?
Speaker 2: Great question, thank you. So let me go back a little a little bit on why we are here in twenty seventeen. If you happen to remember, a retired Assistant Chief Ship Terry died by suicide. Yes, and when that occurred, we had actually several suicides in our area of first responders. And then you already know most folks know the rate of death by suicide for our veterans. And at that point, my husband's a fireman, and we were like, what do we do? He spiraled and so we created this business. Well, when we started looking at the suicide rate between our veterans and our first responders, we identified what's going on beforehand, why are we only stopping them? Believe when it's happening, And so my team and myself we do these things called neckup checkups. There are annual mental health wellness check ins with a mental health professional that we have with our departments to help just hey, what's going on. I'm actually in the current process of trademarking it. It's been a very long process to trademark. If you've ever trademarked something, it's expensive. And what we have found is in our state and currently in Ohio, there's no set standard for the medical professions to have annual mental health checks. Like when you have a child, you go to your annual wellness check. Well, there's nothing for mental health in different states. The state of Massachusetts just created a wall in April that it is required or it is approved, that the insurance companies cover annual mental health checks, which is freaking awesome.
Speaker 1: It is so yeah, it's really fascinating.
Speaker 2: I talked to the Attorney general out there to get the information, and I wanted to law here in Ohio, but time time is not always on my side. So what we do is every year, the individuals we work with have an opportunity to meet with us with one of our team members to check in to help prevent any stressors they're going on, talk about any resources they may need, linked them to stuff and we've actually seen it prevent suicide.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely incredible, because you know, identifying folks that are struggling with suicidal ideation that usually is either going to come from the person struggling with it if they're honest enough to admit it to a family member, or a family member notices that they're having some challenges and sort of brings it to the attention of someone who can help out, like maybe one of the Veteran Services Commission or in the case of you, would be pinpoint BHS dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Veteran Service Commission in their crisis line is awesome, and then we provide crisis services for our current apartment, so anyone who contracts with the we do provide that as a service because we know sometimes for our special populations, like our veterans in our military, calling a nine eight A or the National Stupide Hotline, they don't always get it. And so everyone on our team is either some form, shape, way, shape or form connected with either military or first responder. And that's very important to me because I want them to understand we get it to some capacity. I'm never going to completely understand if you were over in Iraq. I'm never going to completely understand if you are in a use of force situation, but we at least can understand.
Speaker 1: To a degree, indeed well, the whole idea of an annual mental health checkup. I guess I I wish it was more readily available or more embraced by the medical community generally speaking, because it would go along way to help destigmatize the whole idea of getting mental health services. I mean, we see the numbers increasing, and I think the statistical increase in people saying or acknowledging they have mental health issues has been brought about largely because we are now embracing and accepting the concept of seeking some help when we need it. You know, it's like, okay, it's okay to get some help. It's not like the old days when oh my god, you're seeing a shrink kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, we've definitely gone to this separate side of the pendulum. We've swung all the way to the other side, which can be a good and a not so good thing in our folks, because the loads out now on the mental health field is there's not enough of us, and there's definitely not enough of us to serve this to serve others, right, So we're actively I'm actively networking. I have a global networking organization that we connect with the responder therapists and military therapists all over the all over the world to help link and resource and connect and like what's going on in this part of the country. You know, there's free services, there's free sessions, there's free there's funders, there's different things that people just don't know where to go. And so a lot of what I do is that a lot of that legwork from underneath the table of trying to get people connected.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and I note that you do offer telehealth, which is a great thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in twenty twenty. Before twenty twenty, o High was what's called a parody state where it didn't approve the insurance wouldn't approve telehealth for any type of provider medical in the medical field. And so after twenty twenty in COVID hit which is probably a good thing, that telehealth is an option for any type of mental health professional in the state. And then we have opportunity to provide services in seven states with Ohio Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Virginia, Arizona, and Texas.
Speaker 1: Wow. And again it's Pinpoint BHS dot com for all the information. You are a hip, a compliant, this is all confidential communications, you're healing. Indeed, it's important.
Speaker 2: Yes, we wouldn't be where we're at if people didn't trust us. So we just want to thank everyone that believes in trusts I mean us, and we think those that are serving the serving those that serve us well.
Speaker 1: It is a beautiful concept. I can't thank you enough for helping out the first responders and most notably my veteran friends out there who again statistically much higher rate of suicides wouldn't get a handle on that. And I can't thank you enough Alison Feening and your team at PINPOINTBHS dot com for all you do. I'll recommend my veteran and first responder friends at the extent they need some assistance, head on over to the site, check it out and enjoy the benefits of these wonderful services. Allison, God bless you keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: Thank you, God bless everyone.
Speaker 1: It's been a real pleasure having you on the program. It's eight nineteen. We'll have iHeart media aviation expert Jay Rattloff at the bottom of the hour. Always enjoy those conversations. I hope you do stick around right here at fifty five KRCD Talk station.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc dot Com.
Speaker 7: Cincinnati, C eight twenty three.
Speaker 1: Here fifty five KRCD Talk Station. Again. Salute to everybody, I most most notably the American veterans and the honor flight folks for doing such a wonderful job. But everybody you showed up at CVG last night. I got a report from Cribbage Mike this morning, who was there for the sendoff ceremony on the flight, and then also of course reporting about the wonderful, wonderful, record setting turnout. Thanks to all my listeners who brought their children to the event last night, the twenty five hundred plus or minus people that were there, what a glorious thing for American veterans, most notably the Vietnam veterans, eighty of them on that flight, never getting the welcome home ceremony they deserve and certainly got it last night. And according to Cribbage Mike, quite a few allergy outbreaks, which is to be expected. And thanks again, to everybody who brought their young people out to that wonderful event. And thanks to my friend Maureen who's always me keeping me in the loop. My pattern observer friend Maurene no longer a conspiracy theorist anyways. She want to remind everybody that you get out. The vote. Rally with Bernie Morino and Tucker Carlson's taking place on Sunday. I hadn't mentioned this before, but the door's open at noon and the event begins at one pm. It's at the Roberts Center, three gayn No Road in Wilmington. You probably have driven past it from time to time, but that's where the event's going to be. So Tucker Carlson and Bernie Marain. I'm glad to see Tucker's joining the Bernie Moreno camp. And then if you are so inclined, you got a RSVP for this one. But if you got fifteen hundred dollars, you and your significant other or individually contribute to Team Moreno fifteen hundred dollars, you'll get a private photo op with Tucker and Bernie Moreno. So there's another chance of supporting the ma Renos camp while getting a photograph with Tucker Carlson. I got a photograph of Bernie Moreno, so anyway, he's spent at a lot of events I've been at, and vote Moreno, and vote no on issue one too, if I can interject that before we get to of course, iHeart media aviation expert and stock trader extraordinaire. He'll be on next. Of course, I'm talking about Jay Ratliffe. We are going to get a little insight about the stock market and whether they really indicate which Canada is expected to win and Boeing having even more troubles Jay ra at list next figure out right here. A fifty five K seed talk stasion in the criminal JO nine forecast says we have a Sunday dinner hands today, windy this afternoon, highest sixty six, clear ofver night forty four. Partly sunny tomorrow with a chance of rain in storms coming in after two pm seventy seven for the high more rain and storms overnight dropping to forty seven. And for Saturday, it's going to be mostly Sunday with the highest sixty four forty four degrees. Right now, time for a traffic update Chuck from the UCF Traffic Center. When it comes to stroke.
Speaker 7: Every second counts.
Speaker 8: That's why you see Comprehensive stroke Centator is your clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more right you see how dot com Two recks now he's found two seventy five. The first at reed Hartman blocks the right lane that traffic was backing up through Tri County and now wreck at seven forty seven adds to the delay. North found seventy five. Crews are working with the wreck and Florence that blocks the right lanes at four two shot King Bramant fifty five KRC The talk station, Hey.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine, Happy Thursday's last Friday. Eve Love this time of week is I love talking with I heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe, and I love talking with him when we move away from aviation excuse and talk a little bit about the stock market as well. Welcome back, Jay, my dear friend. Pleasure having you on the part. Yeah, how are you this morning? Good morning. I'm doing well. You know, I think I dodged a major bullet because RSV went through the house. My son's still coughing after three weeks. My wife has been struggling with the cough. I know I had it. I had the symptoms, the tightness in the chest, the tickling in the throat, and I was getting ready to have Oh no, I only got through. It was less than three weeks for the election. I was saying, I'm gonna have to miss work. I did miss Monday out of an abundance of caution. But I seems like I've dodged a bullet. So thank god on that says I didn't want to miss it a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take whatever time you need to get things squared away, because you just yep, you can't take chances on that.
Speaker 1: No doubt about it. All right, Let's take a look here real quick as a predictor of which candidate is expected to win. That is a broader topic I want to ask you about. But also are you familiar with polymarket, the crypto predictions platform where you can bet on presidential elections.
Speaker 4: I spend a little bit of time there.
Speaker 1: Not much, okay, Leili reason I asked you know, Apparently it's illegal for United States citizens to vote on presidential elections, So this poly market is predicting. At least as of right now, Donald Trump has a sixty three almost sixty four percent favorability rating over Harris, and real money is being placed on this this These are actual bets, and some claim that that is a better predictor than polls, which are biased because people are putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to placing a bet on the election. But since all this money is foreign, others are arguing that it has no connection with the realities here on the ground in the United States.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I saw that when it came out, and of course a lot of individuals were asking me about it on my segments around the country, and I said, really, what I've learned to look at over the decades is where the money is going. And you see this in front of every election. And if I see some of the billions of dollars on the sidelines start shifting towards energy, then I'm thinking, okay, they think Trump's going.
Speaker 1: To carry the day. Good point.
Speaker 4: If I see things moving in the other direction, towards some of the you know, different energy type, you know, the ev cars, that kind of stuff, then obviously the billions of dollars and the people behind it think enough that the that the election is going to go towards Harris. So right now, the money's not going in either direction, which tells me that they're reading it as a very tight race. And it certainly is from what we're being told, so the polls know. I mean, I remember that when in twenty sixteen, when the polls had Clinton in the lead and we were hearing about this massive turnout around the country. I actually bought a stock that night about seven o'clock and after hours trading on the day of the election, thinking, well, the market thinks Clinton's going to win, and if this stock, if Trump wins, this stock is going to go through the roof tomorrow. So I grabbed it and it was up five six eight thousand dollars. I sold it the next morning, you know, after Trump had won, and because you know, you watch what's going on in the market, and I tell you, if the energy stock starts seeing a lot of activity with people moving money in, that's going to make me feel good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you heard it from the man who knows what he's talking about when it comes to trades. I guess I was laughing as you were talking about you know, when you pivoted over to well, if people think Harris is going to win, that's the money we'll be going into green things. I was getting ready to say, you mean companies like Raytheon and other military industrial complex companies, because they're more likely going to benefit from the ongoing wars being waged by the Biden Harris administration, because that's what people expect if there is a war.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know how much this administration would would support a war. I mean, you know, they've been talking about how By and said, you know, if any of these Iran threats against Trump are ever carried out, we would consider that an act of war. And I thought, okay, but what does that mean? Would we really go after him? Would we really, you know, have any substance behind that kind of threat. And I think sometimes when that threat's made by some people in Washington, d C. It's yawned at. And I know that when a president Trump, Reagan or somebody else is in there, they would take it for granted. One of the biggest things I loved about Reagan, if you remember they thought he was crazy, Yeah, And I mean I love that because they never knew what he was going to do. And they look at Trump in many regards as the same way as somebody that don't push h just don't pushing because who knows what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he drew a red line, he's the typic. He's the kind of guy that would well stand by his word. You know, you cross the red line. I told you not to do that, and I told you what the consequence is going to be, unlike what we've seen Obama and of course the Bien Harris administration. Fair enough, So pay attention to the markets. If the energy sector starts getting hot, the money is with Trump. There's what our lesson is for today. So tell you what. It's eight thirty four. Let's take a quick break because I don't want to give a short trip to this Boeing story bullet. Oh my god. Yeah, folks, you're definitely gonna want to stick around and hear what's going on. A Boeing of late More with iHeartMedia aviation expert on aviation topics. Next with Jay Ratliff stick right here at fifty five kr CED Dog Station. May you're on the fifty five CAC morning show, compliments the man on the telephone with here with us here this morning, Jay Rattlife. We hear from him every Thursday. Let's turn over to aviation issues. Boeing's got a lot of problems on its hand, and it's still I guess the Boeing workers said no to the most recent strike, which apparently is going to have a ripple effect impacting spirit. You can address that, but that's not what you wanted to bring to my listener's attention this morning.
Speaker 4: Well no, I mean it. Well, this is under the can't catch a break category. We've got Boeing who had that plane come apart in January when the door blew off, and June had their spacecraft failed, stranding two astronauts in space, and this week one of their orbiting satellites exploded after a complete failure. They don't know what happened in the company this week. I think yesterday reported a three three bill excuse me, a six billion dollars third quarter loss, and yes their striking workforce decided to turn down a thirty five percent pay raise with sixty five percent.
Speaker 1: Voting against it.
Speaker 4: How would you like to be in charge of that company with all of that stuff going on at one time? It is just if you paid me and said, Jay, go find something.
Speaker 1: Good about Boeing right now.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know I mean, you know, nothing's happened today, I guess would.
Speaker 1: Be the only thing I can say. It's like the sign in the shop, you know X number of days since our last accident, that's been running at zero for the last years. I'd hate to put that.
Speaker 4: That would be tempting fate if you put something like that up. And Boeing and I have seen those in production plants all my life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, Well I remembers my grandfather ran a team since I Millicron, and I believe they had those over there at the time. Anyhow, So they just are completely oblivious or lacking any information about why this satellite blew up.
Speaker 4: Well, it's in twenty pieces. We know that they're tracking the pieces right now to make sure they don't create further problems. But yeah, it had a system's failure and then stopped working and then boom. So we don't know what happened.
Speaker 11: And it's.
Speaker 4: Almost every other week there's a directive or some sort of memo that comes up from the FAA about directing attention for airlines to specific Boeing aircraft with specific issues that need to be at least looked at. And when I'm seeing all of this, I'm thinking, you know, it's getting to the point where you're getting more and more worried about the Boeing product. And I'm not saying I wouldn't get on a bow aircraft, but I'm simply saying that I really hope that the Federal Aviation Mistation does what they're telling us they're gonna do with regards to aggressive oversight on Boeing. And the reason that I say that is because the FAA told us five years ago that's exactly what they were going to do, and obviously that's not what happened because of all the things that have happened since. So you've got Boeing that seems to be operating under the premise of arrogance. I'm going to do what I want. I don't care what anybody says, and sometimes with if you listen to the whistleblowers, a complete disregard to anything safety related. So for me, that is that's a concern. And you know it's just as you move forward, you're thinking, good Lord, please just let everything keep going as it's supposed to, because right now Boeing is I don't know what else they make, but if they made a taxi. I wouldn't get in it if they made a you know, one of these FA approved taxis with it, no pilot not getting all them bad boys, because you just can't trust a name that you've been able to trust your whole life. Boeing used to be the epitome of safety. No one was safe for what they did. No one was more thorough than what they did. Is Boeing and Ryanair, which is the discount version. They're kind of like the Southwest of Europe. Anytime they get a bowing airplane, they go nose to tail, they look at everything, They pull up the boards, they look at behind panels, and they have found parts, rags, things that have been left behind by Boeing employees in the rush that they've had to get that airplane done. And if you're seeing this, you're thinking, good lord, what else is an issue here that we're.
Speaker 1: Not able to see? Oh? Yeah, and that's usually find out about those things when the door comes flying off the plane mid flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh thank god nobody got hurt because the force of that Alaska Airlines door plug coming off that airplane was strong enough to rip open the secured cockpit door.
Speaker 6: And I just yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Is, and thank god everybody of their seat belts on and it just because I mean, we could have lost several people right out that that hole in the side of the aircraft.
Speaker 1: Oh that's an underwear changing event, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: And those people I'm sure are still living with that PTSD to this day.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, especially the person sitting in the seat next to the door flying off. Huh yeah, absolutely, all right, Well turn it pivoting over to the strike. You've told me what they were looking for. They're still on strike. Apparently. One of the biggest problems is they got rid of their pension plan back in twenty fourteen and they want their pension back.
Speaker 4: Well, they also agreed to let it go and get some additional benefits before, so it's kind of like, wait a minute, we didn't force you to take the last contract. And that's the issue, and you know, you see that more and more these days, where it's kind of like, look, a lot of you are self insured yourself, you know, with the benefits that you have with your investments and things that are there, and you know, we backed away from that so we can give you more money. And at one time that was to be an okay thing, but now it's like, no, we want the raids and we want that back, and Boeing's simply saying we can't do it. And the last time that there was a Boeing strike, Boeing was coming off their most profitable year ever. So there was a little bit of, I guess, a point that I could see where the employees were digging their heels in.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they're thinking. Now, I say, because they can see everything around them crumbling, and to push the company where they're losing, you know, millions of dollars a week based on the non production that's taking place, They're okay with that. And you know, there's times I fought unions and there's times I've agreed with some positions they've had. This one I simply don't get. You've got a company that is, I guess in their minds, is too big to fail, maybe so because of their connections with the government contracts. But to push a company that is this much in trouble this far just makes me think, what in the heck are you thinking? Because how or do you want to push it. I've seen airlines do that. I've seen airline employees get so mad because the contracts, the negotiations weren't going the way they wanted. They started driving tugs into airplanes, oops, aircraft damage, you know that kind of stuff. To the point the airline goes out of business and you're thinking, you're idiots to think that there's not going to be some sort of an issue with this as you move forward. But for some people it's like, I'll show you and the next thing you know, they're out of a job.
Speaker 1: Well, with a quarter loss of six point two billion dollars. The only entity on a planet that can continue down that track is the United States Postal system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the governments something, You're absolutely right, so, because look, Bowie doesn't get paid. Airbus doesn't get paid until they deliver those aircraft. And you know, if you're not delivering aircraft, you're not getting paid.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I think they think they have them over the barrel because of the current financial situation and probably willing to make the company go out of business just to you know, maybe try to get the more money while they've got this quote unquot leverage. Let's pause. Bring Jay back talking about Delta flight attendant. I'm looking at the T shirt. I cannot believe the guy got thrown off for this, plus another near miss and hub delays. One more with Jay Ratliss stay right here if you've have kersee talk station. Well more, time for the nine first on the forecast, sunny day to day, windy afternoon sixty six for the high down to forty four overnight, clear sky seventy seven are high tomorrow with partly sunny skies and a chance of rain and thunderstorms after two pm. Cloudy overnight, more rain and storms. Had a lower forty seven for Saturday, where he got a mostly sunny day ahead of US bias sixty four forty forty degrees. Right now, it's time for final traffic on the.
Speaker 8: Ucy Got Tramphic Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see Comprehensive Stroke Center is your clear choice for wrapping life saving treatment. Learn more at you see help dot Com. Truck fire hands everything but the.
Speaker 1: Far right lane.
Speaker 8: The blocked off northbound Forest seventy one before Grand traffic is banking onto seventy five for an extra half hour into town two rex east to seventy five one seven seven left shoulder one at Reed Hartman right shoulder and slow in between chucking ramon fifty five krs the talk station have you.
Speaker 5: Ever been in the cockpit before it?
Speaker 1: Hey? Forty eight CD talk station Jay Ratliff has and what the hell Jay Rattler is with the Delta flight attendant kicking a passenger offer the so called threatening T shirt. So threatening, here's what it says, do not give into the war within end veteran suicide. That's it.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's it, and it was. It was a woman that was a marine veteran. She boards a plane in San Francisco that might have had something to do with it. And when this vet boards the airplane, the flight attendant, a male, looks at her and says, you're gonna have to change that shirt. It's offensive. And the marine was like caught off guard. She's like so then she explained what the shirt meant. She then explained her service, which she was interrupted in The man says, I do not care about your service. You are not getting on this airplane until you change that shirt. And it has to be done now.
Speaker 14: Brian.
Speaker 4: She wasn't wearing anything under the T shirt, so she has to step over to the galley door, the emergency door turn where her back is against you know, the people that are boarding the airplane trying to fagre what's going on, and she changed her shirt. So she comes back and says, Okay, I'm going to go now to my you know, comfort plus seat she paid for the want the extra leg room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, they sent her to the back of the plane. What Yeah, her seat was no longer available, so she had to take another seat. Now, Brian, I'm a big time Delta friaking flyer. They are my airline of choice. I have reached out multiple times asking is this your Are you backing this employee with this kind of you know, disdain, obvious disdain against our military men and women, Because there is no way on God's green Earth I would ever have as an ambassador of my company somebody that was obviously, you know, anti military, because look, there are times when I've had to tell people pull them off to the side, you're gonna have to turn that shirt inside out. It may have had some cusswords, it may have had a naked woman, it might have had you know, something that people just an image that could be offensive. And you know, most passengers are kind of like, you know, but you know, to get on the plane.
Speaker 1: They'll do it.
Speaker 4: You don't make a big deal of it.
Speaker 1: You certainly don't do it in front of everybody.
Speaker 4: But this, this is as subjective as the clothing type of things are. I understand there's room.
Speaker 1: For you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 4: You might think of it one way. I might think of it another. Brian, I don't think one hundred people have one hundred people could look at this shirt and say there was anything threatening about us trying to raise awareness to something where we lose a veteran every twenty one days because of veteran suicide. I just and yet to Crickets has yet to publicly state, at least from what I've seen, any sort of a response where they come out quick. And I mean the day of I would have said something. I'd have been like, this is not how we feel. We're coming up on Veterans Day here in a few days, and this is the image you want to have Delta Airlines with this particular individual. I don't get it now. You may not be able to fire him because of the contract, but put their butt outside dumping labs for about six years, do something to get them away from public contact because this man, as a flight attendant, should never be an ambassador for Delta Airlines. There's this is this is not Delta, and I cannot believe that they've not yet said anything.
Speaker 1: That's well, let's just here it go. The biggest douche of the award winner in all the galaxies, there's no bigger dues than you, all right, I asked you to play that because certainly he is right there at the top of all of our biggest dues of the universe. Award winners that we've showcased on the morning show usually do it at five o'clock hour and the stack of stupid Jay. So thank you for indulging me on that. And moving over to Austin where we have another near miss case really becoming a weekly event.
Speaker 4: We talked about this in Austin in June, but yeah, it was a plane where we had It was an American Airlines flight on final approach into Austin when all of a sudden, their TCAST system goes off. This is the traffic collision and avoiding system and it told the crew to take immediate evasive action, which they did because they were in the same airspace as as Sesson one eighty two. I think the separation in Sime was about three.
Speaker 1: Hundred fifty feet.
Speaker 4: Well, they did their you know, evasive action at the American Airlines jet and it put them in the path of another aircraft that sounded their tacast system, so they're getting out of that way. So you got three airplanes going all over the place because you had airplanes that weren't where they were.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be.
Speaker 4: So nobody got hurt, everybody landed, okay, no issues, thankfully. And now the Federal Aviation Administration is again in Austin trying to determine exactly what caused these airplanes to be in the same airspace. And one of the things they're going to be looking at is the same thing that they looked at in June is the possibility of air traffic controller air which was the case this summer. So when you have this type of situation occur this close between then and now, something's up. You know, either they're understaffed, undertrained, underqualified, whatever it is, we've got to find out quickly and get it fixed, because Brian, I'm telling you, you cannot have this kind of a situation where you are obviously having a problem, and I'm telling the FAA, I don't want a committee to study it. I don't want anything other than action to find out what it is so we can get it fixed. A sapp because you've got you've got lives at risk here, and it's just it's we got to find out what happened well quickly.
Speaker 1: As I've said before, I don't want an equity higher performing surgery on me, and I don't want an equity higher responsible for air traffic control.
Speaker 4: We're flying the airplane.
Speaker 1: Amen, brother, let's point it out across the board. I think that can equally apply that concept everywhere, all right, And as we always do on hub delays, how's the air traffic looking out there today, Jay Ratliffe.
Speaker 4: It's minimal. I mean maybe Boston and New York, but I don't think more than fifteen twenty minutes, So to me, that's a non delayed day. So at least for a weather standpoint, we should be in good shape today. So if you picked the day, you picked a good one.
Speaker 1: Always enjoy our conversations, Jay, looking forward to next week already, have a wonderful, wonderful weekend, and best of health, you and your better half, my friend.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, and anybody listen to us. It wants to send Delta a nice little.
Speaker 2: What were you doing?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 14: Means let them have pile on.
Speaker 1: I encourage that. Thank you, Jay. We'll talk again real soon. Folks, you need to get a chance and talk.
Speaker 6: We did.
Speaker 1: And since Jay mentioned this whole, this wonderful T shirt, do not give into the war within end veterans suicide. Great concept and that's the concept we talked about with Alison Feening, owner of Pinpoint Behavioral Health Solutions, providing wonderful mental health services. A huge, huge array of mental health services for first responders and veterans. Get the information at fifty five caresee dot com. Listen to that podcast as well. Empower You. John O'Neil's doing a discussion tonight along with Joe Ashbrook. We heard from yesterday. Who's gonna be talking about some very important Supreme Court decisions, some really good recent decisions, but also John O'Neil talked about he's gonna be speaking about John Hancock, our founding father. That's tonight seven pm. Log in from the comfort of your own home or show up at two twenty five Northland Boulevard, and we finally got a report from Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity, the final push for door knockers. They can still use your help. Even if you only have an hour or two during a week to help out, you can still make a huge, huge difference. Let's get Bernie Marino elected, and let's get Shared Brown packing fifty five care Sea dot com for that. Get you. I heard media app wire there. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day, folks. Tune in tomorrow Tech Friday with Dave Hatter As always, thank you Joe Strekker for producing the program. You do a wonderful job, my friend. Have a wonderful day and don't go weake Clenbex coming up.
Speaker 5: You use two November at the top end thirty past.
Speaker 1: Work an important elections.
Speaker 3: I like to keep bub before going on.
Speaker 5: In fifty five krs, the talk station