Speaker 1: Hey, we're back broadcasting live on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 1: Come out and check out Southern Comfort Hot Tubs on Preston Highway about an hour away. We're gonna have the mayor on. He's gonna come in. We'll talk about some current events. I know he's proud of some of the sporting events that have gone on the last couple of weeks in Louisville. Also, and uh, and he's gonna come out and do Cruise eight for children trivia with us. Since he graduated from Harvard, I've thrown in a couple of extra hard questions.
Speaker 2: Really or not really?
Speaker 3: He has been Harvard words like high pott in.
Speaker 2: This Harvard doesn't own those words.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just figured they were Harvard words.
Speaker 1: Uh, speaking of a smart guy, oh Man, brilliant guy.
Speaker 2: Good looking too.
Speaker 3: Probably you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking about my favorite Kiwi in yours. Yeah, Darren and from we grow Hey, Darren, what's.
Speaker 5: Hey? Guys? I didn't know who you were talking about until you say the Kiwi pot so.
Speaker 1: Ah, you know who we're talking about, Buddy. I had just gone up to see Darren because they've got this new procedure of these injections. It's we like to describe it as PRP are PRP on steroids basically, and Darren, thank you for taking care of me when I came up there the other day. Literally, if I didn't have to fill out paperwork, i'd have been in and out in about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody what I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So this is a regenerative growth factor treatment. So we talk about PRP, which is platelet rich plasma, which is where we're using your own growth factors. This is kind of a step up a little bit with regards to that. You wouldn't say it's necessarily better than PRP, but it treats a wider scope of hair loss, so it kind of levels the playing field. So it's biotech medicine. It's basically donor growth factor that's coming from a donor that's optimizing the quality of the growth factor we've got. So as an example, with plasma treatment, where we're drawing your own blood, spinning it, separating out the plasma. The variables of the quality of the plasma are based on a number of different things, So there are certain patients that maybe don't respond as well to plasma treatment. They don't like their blood being drawn. Maybe they have some medical conditions. So when you're using a donor growth factor that's coming from somebody else, you take those variables out of play. And we're seeing some phenomenal results with it. With it's FDA cleared okay as a product to be able to use, and it's just a knot a string to the bow right to maintain reinforce and thick in existing hair. So it's great seeing some awesome results.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Actually, Jackie, I'm want to get Jackie to go up. She's going to do it too. Because women's hair thins out also, and this treatment actually makes the root of the hair grow deeper and then the hair is thicker. Okay, so deeper and thicker and that people because people are like, hey, wait a minute, I thought you went down and had that procedure for the hair thing and that was it a couple of years ago. That's true, but this is going to advance that. So it's gonna make it even better, make the hair even thicker.
Speaker 5: When we were talking, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry Dwight. What yeah, what we're ticnically doing is with targeting the here that's not transplanted. So so you know, part of the beast long term approach is a global approach, right, So he transplants genetically permanent, but you want to try and maintain and reinforce the here that's already out there that's not transplanted. So this is a phenomenal option to do that.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's uh because Jackie said in the I guess it was yesterday or David Forre. She goes, you know, whatever those injections you were doing, you could see your hair as thicker.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So she was like, I'm in so she might she might join me on the next appointment. So I'll go up five times up to Indianapolis. Plus I get to see you lovely people that we grow hair Indie.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if you're thinking about it, Dwight went a couple of years ago. I went right after him, and we grow hair, Indy and we could be happier with our hair.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I was gonna say, Darren Andrews, we grow hair Indy joins the show. But uh, I sent you a picture of the other day somebody took of me in the studio.
Speaker 3: My back was turned and I saw the back of.
Speaker 2: My head and you were bald and fat.
Speaker 3: I said it to Darren.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say what Darren sent me back, but I was just I'm amazed. I've had my hair for like four years now and it doesn't get old when I see a picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, behind, I want to say something right now. Okay, you were Friar Tuck.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: Okay, you had the bald part in the back and you were fat. If you just had the robe and a big thing a beer, people would go, Friar Tuck's here.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I say something to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, robe playing in the bedroom is healthy for any marriage. And my wife, she used to wear the Robin Hood outfit and now she bought me the Friar Tuck.
Speaker 3: After we go hair Indy, Yeah she's a little disappointed.
Speaker 2: I hear you, but no.
Speaker 1: We are the Listen, we got the procedure done. Right now, Darren, listen to this. After we got our hair back. Who's the top two endorsers in the state of Kentucky.
Speaker 2: We are why because of the hair. It works, the luscious hair.
Speaker 1: The colients love to run their fingers through our hair when we signed the deals.
Speaker 4: Listen, my sister in law when she comes over, Kathy Tyler Young.
Speaker 3: First thing she does go to the bathroom, Yeah, clogs up our toilet.
Speaker 4: But the second thing she does is take her shoes off and she runs her That's great, she runs her feet through my hair because it's like a pick jack carpet.
Speaker 3: Darren, seriously, Darren Andrews.
Speaker 4: When I tell people that had my hair restore when we grow handy, they said, there's no way you were bored.
Speaker 3: That's what I get one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's the both of you guys had that multi unit haircrafting procedure, which is where we're we're transpanting genetically permanent hair from the back to the top and two very different requirements, right, So Dwight had that that big fry tack that crown here in the back, and of course Tony was the frontal transplant. So done in different ways and that that's that's really important to guys, because everybody's different. So that's where that evaluation comes into play, whether that's in person or virtually. And we've been so lucky that we've had so many people from from Kentucky and the Louisville area in general. Thanks to you guys and the passion you guys show for what we've done. But it is a personalized approach. Not everybody needs to hear a transplant like you guys had done. Some people you can get to it soon enough where you're able to control and thicken and reinforce. And that's where these new growth back to treatments come into play. And incidentally, with Tony, we are staging it. We're doing multiple treatments. There is a type of this treatment where you can do a one time type treatment, but we want to kind of evaluate the needs and what's going on with your hair as to if you'll need one or multiple treatments in that particular scenario transplants. Most of our guys get by with one procedure, though, And I want.
Speaker 3: To end on two real quick things.
Speaker 4: Number one, honesty and integrity is what you get with we grow her Andy. Because a friend of mine, a dear friend of mine, he said, how I want to go up there? I set him up with a point where Darren he went up there. Darren evaluated him. He said, I don't think you're going to be happy with the transplant results. Let's try this approach instead. And that's what he did. He was disappointed. We came home, Darren, he was disappointed.
Speaker 3: He called me.
Speaker 4: I said, well, darn knows what he's doing. Now. He's actually glad. He's doing what you suggested to it and it's working.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a family member. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: And number two, you won't feel a thing during the procedure because they numb it first.
Speaker 1: All right, So vity Pure is the product vity Pure. You can go to we Grow Hair Indie dot com and click on Vidi Pure to find out what Venetti's so Venetti and Vidi Pure. Just click on that and and you can see what we're talking about and think about this. And it's already working after one treatment for me. I can't wait to see the end results.
Speaker 4: And go to We Grow Hair Indy. Check out the v P page and look at my before and after.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're gonna be made crazy, Darren, Thanks.
Speaker 5: Buddy, appreciate you guys. Thanks very much. I have a great Friday, good weekend.
Speaker 4: See he Grow Hair Indy, Darren Andrews. There you go, baby, all right, we're out here. Live Southern Covered hot Tub biggest cell of the year. Hot Tubs up to fifty percent off I'm looking at a lot of fifty percent off right.
Speaker 3: Now today, tomorrow, folks. That's it.
Speaker 4: Get out here, seventy five oh one Presston Highway. We've been talking about the Hulk Hogan movie.
Speaker 2: That I just don't even know why that's a movie.
Speaker 3: Ben a Flack and Dave I can't think of his partner's name.
Speaker 4: Oh, Matt Damn, Yeah, Matt Daman and Ben Aflack. Uh, they acquired a script and I can't remember the name, something against Gawker.
Speaker 6: It was where Hawk Hogan killing Gawker.
Speaker 4: Killing Gawker is what it is. Hawk Hogan had a sex tape that got released and Uh.
Speaker 3: This Gawker, I guess it's a porn site. I don't know.
Speaker 4: They they went ahead and distributed out put it out where, however, for everybody consume. He sues Gawker and gets awarded one hundred and forty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Buffalo Sponge was the DJ in Tampa that uh did set the whole thing up with his wife, so he filmed it. I would not put it past Bubba Love Sponge to put that tape out on purpose.
Speaker 3: What celebrity would do that.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a billion reasons, says Kardashian. So anyway, Uh, there was a little bit came out. Ben a Flack and Matt Damon.
Speaker 3: Said that they acquired the script and.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do the script, and uh, hal Cogan evidently is not real thrilled about it. He's actually saying that if they do this movie and he feels it treads into territory that the jury already found was protected by Ruchel proves coming. Haul Cogan says he's not gonna he's not gonna hesitate to pursue legal action.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: He said, Uh, who's pursue action?
Speaker 2: Brother? That was terrible, terrible. Maybe Austin can do it better.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, right, I stop, all right, stop, give me the headset to Austin.
Speaker 2: Austin, can you do better this? Hang on anything Austin can do it? I'm right, yeah, for.
Speaker 3: Sure it a reaction. Listen here, thank you, Joe. You guys go to this movie. I'm gonna drop the three hundred pounds of the leg drop on you, brother, just like I did Andre the Giant back at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Dude, in the world, that's much better.
Speaker 3: You see these pythons, How in the world and.
Speaker 4: Hawk Hogan get in here, the Southern comfort hot doctor Fouci let him in the first first, the Mayor's coming in now Hawk hogging himself.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thank you, hold Hulk Colgan.
Speaker 3: Thank thank you, Horrible Holk.
Speaker 1: Just make a movie about Hulk Hogan. Don't make a movie about I would if I was Hulk, I'd be pissed too.
Speaker 3: I'd be pissed off that Ben Affleck's gonna play me.
Speaker 2: That's no way, Ben f I can play Hulk Hogan.
Speaker 4: Dude, if I did, if somebody did a movie about me, Dom Delaise would play me before the air trans right, it would have been great. Texas School actually in a passo. Charles Middle School has been hippo criticism after new dress codes being instituted banning what wearing all black from head to toe. Where would Johnny Cash be his kids if he went to golf?
Speaker 1: Kids are like whoa whoa whoa woy Hey exactly, rights are like whoa whoa whoa w.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Black a slimming.
Speaker 1: But golf has been a thing for like forty years. Leave the golf kids alone. They get to be golf. They will regret it later, but they get to yeah, yeah, something regret, you know what I mean, what's gonna happen to the black lipstick exactly?
Speaker 3: Which I think is kind of hot? The black lipstick? I think, well, back in my day, the only lipstick we saw was on all.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Come on, stupid John Wayne, that's not cool man.
Speaker 4: The Charles Middle School principal says that the dress code is gonna be implemented due to all black clothing.
Speaker 2: Bah right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't see color. I just call him all clothes, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: But the principal says that all black clothes is gonna be associated. It's gonna be a ban because it's associated with depression and mental health issues or criminality. So I see, Timmy, you wanna you want to you're depressed? Have you tried wearing this shirt and stiff?
Speaker 2: I just can't.
Speaker 3: Have you tried wearing this orange shirt?
Speaker 1: Where do these people go off the track? I don't know what part of your career do you lose your mind?
Speaker 3: I will say it's a little telling because is there.
Speaker 1: Anyone else in the teacher's lounge saying to him, yeah, but they're all as they take a draw off their cigarette in the smoky teachers.
Speaker 2: What's this guy's name?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Nick? Nick?
Speaker 3: But all the other teachers are busy at trans storytime hour.
Speaker 4: Oh stop it, she's so cete because oh my goshop, it shut up.
Speaker 2: So stupid. It's so stupid, Barbara, I'm gonna read you, all right, stop it.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: You just gotta thy roid issues. You're such a jerk. All right.
Speaker 1: Finance your hot tub here at Southern Comfort Hot Tub on Preston Highway. We're out here about every every other month, and today's gonna be fun because the Mayor's coming out, uh to do crusade for children trivia with us, so please stay tuned for that. But they do finance these bad boys. If you don't have the money, now, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: That's the way to do it. The Wittings even did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did that. Twelve month same as cash.
Speaker 4: Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month today and tomorrow. Hot tubs up to fifty percent off today and tomorrow. Pull toys, buy one, get one free today and tomorrow. Get on out here seventy five oh one Pressing Highway.
Speaker 3: Uh. There was a in Atlanta. I want to get one more story in okay.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a bar in Atlanta called the Red Martini Lounge. It had it had its least pulled by the building owners. Okay, but the staff and the and the people that ran the Red Martini Lounge, they refused to leave. So the business had to be evicted from the company that was leading the building that they were leasing. About Red Martini Lounge, Yes, okay, it had its least pulled by the.
Speaker 2: Lease.
Speaker 3: They refuse to leave. So what do you do?
Speaker 1: You got to evict at the process and got it.
Speaker 4: Well, they did, They started the process. So what did they What they did is they went ahead and evicted them. And when you evict people, you just move all their stuff. You've seen all their stuff out of the street. They did that with this bar and all their stuff with boxes and cases in cases of liquor.
Speaker 3: Here couple the people in Atlanta just fed and cleaned up every single box.
Speaker 1: My buddies owned a couple of properties. The saddest thing they'll tell you is that when they have to do that. They did this for a family and the and the dad sat on the couch and drank beer while the kids were crying, and he sat there the entire time until the couch was the last thing they moved out. Now they we were younger and they owned the place. But he said it was the saddest thing ever. The kids and the mom were on the front lawn as we put all their stuff on the front lawn by the trash, and the dad sound on the couch and didn't see anything.
Speaker 4: They should They should have addressed all the people that were doing that one up at Santa Claus and the others elf.
Speaker 3: No, boy, just really do a number on the kids.
Speaker 6: The grinch.
Speaker 2: What do we got?
Speaker 1: By the way, that was a stupid story. Your face is it was just a stupid nowhere, stupid story.
Speaker 3: Your face looks like a butt.
Speaker 2: The mayor's listening to this on the way, and what am I doing?
Speaker 3: His press secretary is fre already.
Speaker 2: It's like, thank you so much better.
Speaker 3: We're gonna cut it out right now, cut it out right now, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, we apologize, all right? What have we gotland and ed?
Speaker 1: Then one percent commission rate? That's all you need to know. They're the best in town, been around for forty six years. They're so busy because everyone's like, I'm keeping my equity in my house when I sell it, I don't want to give it to a real estate agent or the other real estate agent.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: One percent commission rates will called five nine, nine, twenty eight hundred or go to edland dot com. Either way, one percent commission rate meets five hundred thousand dollars house you keep around twelve to fifteen thousand, depending on the numbers and how they break out.
Speaker 2: So that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: You're just giving you somebody else as a real estate agent to go with Elan and Etland.
Speaker 2: Everyone else is and keeping their money.
Speaker 1: Nine nine back after this, rolling through a Friday show at Southern Comfort Hot Tips on Preston Highway. Stick around, here's radio eight forty rich All right, unlimited landscapes.
Speaker 2: Go check them out. You've been around for thirty years, been putting pools in for two decades.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Steve Butler owns and his good friend of mine. I've known him since I was fourteen fifteen years old. He's solid, family owned and operated there in Middletown. They are the ones you want to install your pool. You can customize a pool whatever you want to swim up bar Cabana. Uh, you want to surround it with the jungle.
Speaker 2: They do it all.
Speaker 1: Unlimited landscapes dot com go there, now do something for you and get a pool in your backyard with unlimited landscapes and the Courtney done a house.
Speaker 3: Hi, Courtney done hull Hi, guys, imagine. Just to make things awkward again, I called you yesterday, but oh, will you stop it?
Speaker 4: He's like a girl out there coming And then she hit me with, oh, my phones having issues not showing missed call.
Speaker 2: He hears that all the time, courty.
Speaker 3: I'm but usually if people just fast up and go, stop calling me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: I love hearing from both of you. Boys.
Speaker 1: Well, you love hearing from Tony because Tony talked to you blauly.
Speaker 2: She calls me, so all right, I call you.
Speaker 9: That's equal opportunity calling.
Speaker 1: I think it's because it's just a bunch of heavy breathing and it's her number on it. So okay, Cody donaho. We are undefeated for the week. We are We're undefeated, so we're gonna go for five and oh right here, and by the way, yes, we.
Speaker 3: Got that sixties crap off the board. Yesterday, So that's good.
Speaker 2: Hey, we don't know he can go back to back sixties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better not.
Speaker 2: It's better not still rules here.
Speaker 3: He's just jerking up to make the rules.
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Hang on, Tony's getting ready to put the shady raze on. He looks like Cobra.
Speaker 6: Cobra top twenty hits back in the day, Culture Club.
Speaker 3: Eighties before eighty two or three, two or three?
Speaker 2: I like eighty three?
Speaker 3: Do you okay?
Speaker 9: Your baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like eighty three.
Speaker 9: He is a much better singer than people think, much more.
Speaker 3: I don't befool you.
Speaker 4: I remember when that boy George got in trouble in New York, so they sentenced him to pick up trash or on the streets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I forgot about then they had.
Speaker 3: Then they had to stop it because people were coming up getting picture made with me.
Speaker 6: Won't get any And now we read stories to children, and that's usually surprising.
Speaker 10: You know you both, I swear, and that's surprising because people in New York do not go up to celebrity.
Speaker 2: Don't care, they don't care. Don't care, they don't care, they don't care, don't care. All right, I'm ad eighty three.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see if this helps or hurts.
Speaker 2: Humanly lady. Eighty two.
Speaker 10: Eighty two, now, yeah, no, this is later human League, so I'm going eighty I'm kind of on it.
Speaker 2: Eighty three.
Speaker 6: All right, well, yeah, get to the vocals, man.
Speaker 10: Because the thing is I wouldn't say it was as early as eighty two, because culture Club was more an eighty three sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was in that song.
Speaker 3: I was the Culture Club in the fan clubs.
Speaker 2: Georgie Boys, alrighty, hey there Georgie Boy dance. These were good dance songs in the high school mixers. It was fun.
Speaker 6: And the next step cuts like a knife man, Well, noriega, I mean.
Speaker 2: Three eighty four cuts like Dwight, it's eighty three eighty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey Courtney traving home to see this could have swow?
Speaker 2: We headed all well, thank you, Dwight, Thank you who sings that song?
Speaker 3: How'd you know?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: And Brian Adams? Uh?
Speaker 2: What where are you at? Courtney? On this?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: I needn't put I don't know.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, now moving me a little earlier.
Speaker 3: No, between, She's right, cuts like the white.
Speaker 1: It doesn't cut, No, it doesn't cut like the white. It's eighty two Hawk awkward and dole is that.
Speaker 3: You do have the Stallone I have.
Speaker 2: I have the shady raised glasses.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show you a picture. It looks like Stallone and Cobra we didn't get imagine.
Speaker 2: Crime is the disease, on the cure, on the cure.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 2: My favorite line from Cobra is, what hey, Richard, that's not the and that is a stupid thing to say.
Speaker 3: Let me just change squirrel.
Speaker 4: There was a there's a movie that starred Richard gear and Stallone and the Gerbil was a witness to a crocket.
Speaker 1: I'm done, stop it, Richard, this witness for me. Focus all right, next song, next.
Speaker 6: All next, going to the next one. I we love. These guys are getting bigger and bigger again somehow tell me now, please turn.
Speaker 2: I mean we're in the ballpark.
Speaker 3: We're right between eighty two three.
Speaker 2: We're in the ballpark.
Speaker 9: No, I go eighty three on this now, do you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, who's wedding Duran?
Speaker 9: I go eighty three.
Speaker 3: Paulsi O just walks in.
Speaker 2: He's claiming eighty four.
Speaker 9: No, too late for this song.
Speaker 2: It's too late. I don't know, man, I don't know. I don't know. I think we're gonna get this wrong. I think we're gonna get this.
Speaker 3: Said this one.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty solid now, and.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to get this wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, look you Adrian, Gosh, it's Cobra is right.
Speaker 2: Here with us. Damn Dave. You are doing a good job our heads today.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, the number one song usually gives it to you, and I think this will be the case as well with the Police.
Speaker 3: Eighty three.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, this, Jesus, this is a hard one.
Speaker 6: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: Iolate that and send it to me.
Speaker 2: This is jen Z wants these songs. Uh canceled. It's a stalker song. This song should be canceled.
Speaker 3: Eighty candles.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go with eighty three because we're in between eighty two and eighty four.
Speaker 9: Because Juran Duran, Duran Duran, I'm pretty confident is eighty three. But this is confusing me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm Dan Duran because they go.
Speaker 9: No, there's nothing like Kenny Rogers.
Speaker 1: Woo woo, all right, live from Southern Comfort HOTELB on Preston Highway. I believe we are in Unison to say, nineteen eighty eighty three eighty two.
Speaker 6: Every breath you take the police was number one August the nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, baby.
Speaker 9: Yeah, bingo, Duran, Duran nailed that one for me.
Speaker 2: Good job, Dave. That was a good one.
Speaker 9: That was a hard one.
Speaker 2: That was a hard one. That was good. That was that was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, that's a little bit, my darling.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 10: The S and P five hundred edging lower to wrap up a wild week on Wall Street yesterday is better than expect. A report on jobless claims is helping to alleviate somewhat these fears of recession.
Speaker 9: We're seeing the down down and modest. One hundred and fifty people five hundred calling it got the news radio, the news RADIOA forty w h A S. Bloomberg Money Report. I'm Corney Donahoe.
Speaker 2: This guy sounds like J. D. Scholburn.
Speaker 4: It is you know what you'll walk Obra what because it is JD. Sup gosh, you made my heart, Oh my gosh, Jady Sheuburn. A lot going on in your life, baby man, you got I just saw we're one of your singles, just slated a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: How you doing to mego?
Speaker 7: What's up? Man, I'm actual getting out to a gig. We're setting number two on the c MT car right now. Man, I'm pretty excited. What's up in here?
Speaker 3: Oh man, are you kidding it?
Speaker 4: We were just uh we are the three top journalist We were in the but we just got named international three top Journalists of the Year from Journalist.
Speaker 3: Magazine, the biggest publication.
Speaker 4: Listen, Jady Shelburn, continue to climb on charge c MT. Keep cranking out the good music. We're proud of you, uh, and we're proud on your giving heart too, because you know you'd give back. And one of the organizations you're giving back to is going to be this weekend to talk about your concert real quick, and then we're gonna bring in Matt and Lauren.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm really excited to be a part of this. The Kirch Gasterner family and I we linked up a few years ago to a guy named Rogers in town and just ended up just bringing them in like family. You know, they you know, went through some tragic times losing both of their kids, and you know they've honored both of their kids' legacy by hosting different events throughout the year. And one of the events they do is is this concert we're doing tomorrow at Elkroun Golf Club. And I think this is about the third third year I've done this for the family and just great people. I love them most to death, like family. And we're bringing my national band up to play this show tomorrow at.
Speaker 3: The golf club.
Speaker 7: So we're really excited about doing this. You know, the last couple of years we've done this for them, it's been freezing cold weather and and so finally we're playing this thing in the summertime. I think we're even more excited to do this in the hot heat because last year we've got broz Hotel A well.
Speaker 3: Actually it's gonna be perfec whether it's not gonna be too hot.
Speaker 4: It's the Mini Stone Weekend's gonna beautiful down tomorrow today and tomorrow we ash well before I go to Matt and Lord, I want to ask you one more question. Uh, you and our friends and we we chat and we talk. You're in the studio, You've been in the studio non stop. We got another album coming? Or what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: I do yeah, I just cut on Monday. You know my last I put a record out every couple of years out of Nashville. It gives me about two years worth of touring. And you know, by the end of the two year tour, you know, I'm ready to sing some new songs. So I started my record. Actually on Monday, I'll put a new record out twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm really excited. It'll be my seventh album since I moved to Nashville. It's hard to believe I've took seven albums out. Uh, but uh, these things, these things keep the train rolled down the tracks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: I've been very grateful for for uh, you know, blessed life and playing gigs over two hundred shows a year to keep us busy on the road. And uh, you know, we're grateful for a lot of fans that listen in your area to keep going it.
Speaker 2: What what do you What do you love more? Breathing or UK athletics.
Speaker 7: UK athletics.
Speaker 6: Have you?
Speaker 2: Uh you're a daddy now so in Uh, you know, priority has changed.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: I know I've known you a long time and your obsession with the blue is real. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: My wife.
Speaker 7: My wife's called me a lot of names over UK basketball and I'm throwing a few remotes. I've been mad at we've lost games we shouldn't have lost. But she I think she finally understands that I had the big blue, big blue niche. But uh, you know, I've had many people asking about, you know about you know what I thought of the Caliperry departure and Mark Pope coming in. So I'm excited to see what to see the change and see what's gonna happen. Uh, maybe we can win a tournament game. Finally forgot what that feels like.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: I love it. Be a fan, have fun and be a fan. That's that's all, Katie.
Speaker 4: Since he went to Nashville concert tomorrow, elk Run Golf Course in Southern Indiana out there getting it done and all star it at Barone's Peach with him and his guitar Jadi show anybody, anybody, Hey, I want to bring in Hey, good to see you man. They want to bring in Matt and Lourene. I want to butcher your name right now, Kirchin's guestner. Okay, I want to talk about Addie and Baylor. Addie Baylor for a minute, could you tell the story real quick of your loss and then we'll get into the charity.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 8: So back in December of twenty twenty, we were in Panama City Beach, Florida playing putt putt. A car lost control, came up onto the putt putt course, striking Addie and.
Speaker 4: Baylor, and you decided, Hey, I'm not gonna let them just die in vain. We're going to use uh, We're gonna apply their name to the foundation, and we're going to do some good. This foundation is quite incredible when you're getting books and hands already talk about what the foundation does number one and number.
Speaker 3: Two, how people can contribute to the foundation.
Speaker 8: So what we do is we get books in the hands of kids in many different ways. We do it through Norton's reach Out and Read program, where doctors hand out books to children at their wellness visits. We do it through Imagination Library and where kids zero to five get books sent to their homes once a month. And then we do Scholastic book fairs at local schools where we push into the school, Scholastic sets up the book fair, and then we cover the entire book fair for every child to receive three free books.
Speaker 3: Matt, what's it like as a father and yet this tremendous loss.
Speaker 4: But then when you do, when you do an event like this and you see how much good it does, does it You're never gonna be healed.
Speaker 3: I know that does it help heal a little bit?
Speaker 12: It does because as this foundation is adding Baylor's legacy, it's our connection with them going forward. So yeah, when we do these and see the support that the foundation gets, it does help. I tell people all the time, I don't know where i'd be ankle one agrees where we would be without the foundation, and absolutely every day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely every day. And that little girl over there's proof of that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, I'll be careful on who's carrying her. I'm looking who's carrying her right now, and I would have her cry out stranger danger. But Matt Lorne, Okay, talk about the event again. It's it's tomorrow. It's gonna be elk Run golf course. Besides, I want to include JD. Schouburn.
Speaker 3: But what all is gonna go on tomorrow? What time should people arrive? The whole bit.
Speaker 12: It starts at five point thirty smoking Joe is opening up for for JD. We have a couple of food trucks and it's free it's completely free. Bring a blanket every Some people might know where a pool used to be. It's in that grass now, okay, So but it's free. You know, we'll have some drinks and but they have the food trucks. It's just gonna be a good fun times.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does.
Speaker 12: We're fortunate to have this partnership with JD. So we got an announcement with j D hopefully tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Also, well, let's go ahead and do JD wrong and announce it now.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think come out to Elk, come out to JD would really like, well, we do have one.
Speaker 3: We will go over.
Speaker 12: The donation we're making here soon to Norton Children's will put us over one hundred thousand books.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, Tomorrow j D.
Speaker 4: Shelburne the concert Elk Run Golf Course, Southern Indiana tonight and tomorrow is gonna be absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 3: So it's not gonna be too hot.
Speaker 4: And you're not gonna be freezing off, freezing things off like get in the past. Matt Lorne, God bless you. Thanks for keeping their memory alive and thanks for doing good for the neighborhood for others. Okay, thank you, all right, uh, the marriage joins us. Next quick interview and then we're gonna be doing.
Speaker 6: And listen to some of this stuff from lots of posta guys okay to love Tony and the tordolini. You don't want to make this homemade, They do it for you. They have black beanl butternuts, squad, chicken, tordelini, herb and cheese, tordelini, herbed, goat cheese ravioli. That's your daughter's favoritep Italian sausage ravioli, jumbo meat, gargan zola, walnut ravioli, porcini tordelini. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: That is it true that the porcini is done in fifteen seconds?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So I last night I did not want to do anything, make anything. Uh, so you know, Jackie said, whatever, just get a sandwich. So I cut the chibata rolling half bought from lots of pasta and then I just made a benedictine sandwich and that was it, Benedictini gibbatole and it was just so delicious, And that was dinner.
Speaker 2: It was done.
Speaker 4: We're cooking out, we're grilling out for football games coming soon. You want to perk up those hamburgers and be the talk of the town. Snake cheese are right, baby right. Put it on that you put it on your eggs. It's gonna make you the talk of the town. As a Wisconsin s sheddar itf youse with hob and narrows into quila.
Speaker 6: And you can get brought worst and sausage to throw on the grill. Right there at Lots of Pasta they have everything in the world's best coffee too.
Speaker 2: That's apasta.
Speaker 1: Louisville dot Com thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthews.
Speaker 4: Stick around Mere greenberg sits down with three of the top journalists.
Speaker 2: Yes, in the world. That is a heck of a word. Salad, it really is.
Speaker 4: Thank you Tamala well ask him it well, Ask him what kind of dressing he likes on his words.
Speaker 1: Sale November sixth cannot come fast enough. All right back after this news radio eight forty wha is