Speaker 1: A lot of people wouldn't call it an ostrich they do. Uh. When Joellen is throwing her Fourth of July party, she cites Christopher Columbus as the reason for why we celebrate July fourth. So I'm just there's a lot of stupidity on this cast. Real strong case for the public school systems.
Speaker 2: My god, I don't know. I think it's got something doing a pentom what.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, and welcome to a brand spanking new season, a new franchise of the franchise Real Housewives. It is The Real Housewives of Rhode Island, a patreonlite. I'm Dylan. That is Patrick Ruby is not here, which is kind of It's kind of crummy because I think that Rubes has a lot to say about these cats. Ruby's going on a honeymoon next week too, So I don't think we're going to have her for the first two episodes.
Speaker 3: Wow, Oh dare God?
Speaker 1: How dare she?
Speaker 3: I don't think she realizes how important it is that she be here.
Speaker 1: I know, and go ahead and list a reason why it's important that she'd be here.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the audience misses there.
Speaker 1: That's number one. Guys. We have a brand new show.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is going to be a free episode, right, just to lure everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, sure, okay, but we're going to be covering this entire season of Patreonic comp session of the podcast network. I gotta tell you, while I am very disappointed in the bait and switch of announcing that you're going to be filming in one of the oldest seats of power in the country and then giving us this slop. Okay, it's a paytent switch to it's our fault. We projected that are the our ideal show.
Speaker 3: On to that, I'm going to be positive, but you and I mirror the same thoughts. I'm going to be positive. I wanted Rhode Island, Newport, South Dylan. Little fun fact. I don't know if you knew this, The Great Gatsby that takes place in Newport, Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of wealth we're talking here. Yeah, and now what they've handed us is essentially Miami Real Housewives yea, in Providence, Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. West egg was wherever the fuck that that that trailer park of fucking Italian gypsies at Alicia's family, One of them was sucking out of a fucking flask all the way to a kid's birthday party. Anyways, real drugs go ahead.
Speaker 3: That's we have. I wanted old money and we have new money. Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: We have one person who is of old money, not on the show, face ripped out of the pictures.
Speaker 3: That's right. He will not dare to show his goddamn face.
Speaker 1: No, no, nope, he is Sonya Morgan's husband. Oh analog, I'm not going to be a part of your racket. Okay.
Speaker 3: With all that being said, yes, I still love it. It's still fun. I even like the crier. I love the dynamic that she has somehow strangled strangled poor Jared into being on this show.
Speaker 1: How is she on this show? What is she doing on this five?
Speaker 3: I can tell you she makes money as an influencer. They have been trying for years to make her a star, whether it be hosting television shows, hawking television products on E or entertainment Tonight when they try and do that nonsense. They have tried everything, and now this is her big return to reality TV. She made a deal with the devil. They just got oddly so hot. She has that giant She has a giant face.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about, how certain people have giant faces.
Speaker 3: She's always rubbed me. I just I've never I don't find her regardless.
Speaker 1: It's very very confusing. How and why she is on this show.
Speaker 3: Well, her only connection is her husband is from here.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it. And she's so anyways, and.
Speaker 3: She's friends with the newsgirl Rosie.
Speaker 1: Okay, hit the road Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, So we have a lot to get into. But first we have to dare I say, invent construct or bloom our rating system? Oh my god, for this franchise. Now we're as is customary. We need your guys help. Okay, let us know what you what uh what you want us to use for a hundred percent hunch.
Speaker 3: Of pots in the thoughts Dylan in Harvard and Yale where the old school guys they all get together and they're going to be presidents.
Speaker 1: No, you're talking about sculling bones. Okay.
Speaker 3: Had this been old money, yeah, I would have said, why don't we do how many skull and bones? Is?
Speaker 1: I love that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But it's not.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's how many bad? How many bad?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Tan jobs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many? How many? How many bad spray cans.
Speaker 1: It's something, it's something. Spray stands is two on the nose. Let's give ourselves. Let's sometime, let's go give ourselves some time.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you how many of our rating systems have come from fan submissions. You got shoulder taps.
Speaker 1: You know, we talk about this all the time, but Carl Jung has a passage in memories, dreams and reflections about what it means to truly arrive at a solution. It feels like a certain divinity is crept into our waking life. When we do find our system for this show, we will understand what that means. Okay, until then, let's just go ahead and give it pots or spray tans, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Or bad cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 1: What would it be? What would it be? Kayaks? What would it be? Because they don't have yachts? They just definitely.
Speaker 3: Liz and Dolores. By the way, they could be twins, the same plastic surgeon. Surgeon, What a cruel joke he made them look alike.
Speaker 1: Well, would it be cousins you banged? How many one ninety seven cousins you banged?
Speaker 3: How many cannabis stores?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think we know yet.
Speaker 3: What's the name of that horrible TV show that that girl makes that no one watches.
Speaker 1: Red tripid something like that.
Speaker 3: How many road trips?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, well we'll figure it out. Okay, let us know. I adored this episode. It was you brought up Lizzid Dolores Stark seeing this, I mean, it's like what I've seen you before. You've you've actually been on my favor fit d Read Cheeraders, You've been on my favorite shod read. Yeah, it was crazy. Kelsey is you know I I say Christopher guest character a lot when we're talking about these shows. She is ripped straight from a mighty wind kind of thing. She is a thirty year old sugar baby who is aging out of the allowances. She is not only concerned, she's in a complete and total free fall panic adack daily it is. She's an amazing character. Then we've got Joe Ellen, who is Gi Jane. I mean, do not fuck with her. She is a tough bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you know what, the ladies have something that they can hang over her head every episode for the rest of her life. Broad Shoulder, your husband banged, banged your sisters.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you don't think that's gonna be brought up every four seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but yeah. What basically what I'm trying to sday is I love the cast so far. I think that we've got an interesting dynamic here. I'm gonna go ahead and give this episode four four four beaches.
Speaker 3: Four beaches. Yeah, okay, okay, just because this is just a wide open landscape right now. I thought it was a great first episode. Although I've already listed my issues with it. I'm gonna give it ninety bad spray.
Speaker 1: Tands, ninety bad spray tanks, right, Okay, why don't you take it away?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Sorry. We begin our journey with this new franchise at Alicia's house in Rhode Island. Although you'd think we were in that trash heap known as the Garden State with all those meatball eating low rent accents traumatizing our ear drums, right, at least half the cast has that horrible New Jersey shore fucking accent. Her daughter this is Alicia. Cecilia is her mini me, and they both like Britney Spears and if they're big fans of Snookie, we are officially have a tryad of white trash.
Speaker 1: Okay, really I'm getting yeah, yeah, yeah, really, let me let me just can I take the reins back from me for a second. Okay, so the crier is already speaking on behalf of the state.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're talking about the little five minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have to cover all of it, but I thought that it was very funny that Ashley from Virginia is talking about what it means to be Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: Oh God, and it's a lot of things.
Speaker 1: I think that the people that live on the other side of that bridge that minorities can't get across would have problems with what Ashley Ia Kennetti is describing as everybody.
Speaker 3: Knows each other in Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, Ashley, you don't know these people.
Speaker 3: Everybody in Rhode Island has secrets.
Speaker 1: Oh really? So it is called the Ocean State. Mmm, yes, I think I believe it is. But I think so the Ocean State. I can look that up now, you don't need to.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's Liz and her twin who are just too Dolores's. And then we get to we get to Ashley, who's we've talked about it. It's just very, very confusing that she's on the show. But we kick things off in Providence at Alicia's house. Now, when she talks about her daughter and her liking everything, liking the same things, you know, she frames it in a way that's like, you know, her daughter is arriving at these things naturally. Alicia is just, uh, Alicia, what are you doing pumping Britney Spears into your young daughter's life. She doesn't need that. Okay, that's not a that's not a happy ending. Okay that story.
Speaker 3: Can we get to her goddamn fiance Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, she's drinking any color wine at eleven o'clock in the morning, So we've got a fun lady. But let's get to Uh, let's get to Bill.
Speaker 3: Apparently Bill owns a few pie shops. Yeah, which is a front for money laundering. Obviously, yeas in construction with these assholes, right, You don't know in a fucking house that nice by slinging pies all day.
Speaker 1: No, He's got a couple of different restaurants. Her favorites, the pizza spot where she hangs pictures of herself and the people that own and operate said pizza joint are not happy about it, but we've got a bunch of mangas coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Her family, That family sounds as obnoxious as she does. Other than that, they're an absolute delight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not really. They're all drunks. Judy's lipping out of a flask in the back seat. And these people, I don't think they're fans of her husband, who's not her husband. I don't think they're married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to know when the wedding day is coming, seeing as they've been engaged for nine years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they talk about her childhood friend Liz, who lives where fucking uh? I don't Zia's all the ants, the ants, all these ants live over in Cranston, right, Hey, I don't know what you doing living in Providence. I mean it's wait too long of a drive for us. Okay, you gotta live over in Cranstey with us. Okay, he's fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: She makes me drive down to see my grandchildren. I mean, why do you live with Liz? She lives over in Cranstein, So.
Speaker 3: Why don't you ladies run there? Okay?
Speaker 1: She's walking her cat, Liz named chickangie who shits on the floor. The thing about her husband, Jerry, is that her and her her husband.
Speaker 3: No, he's her brother. Yeah, because she looks like she's on drugs or maybe she didn't recognize him when she met him because she was drunk or something.
Speaker 1: Because she's the queen of weed right now, the good news is she is a stepmom. Okay, they have not enter bred and created monstrous fronts to the lord. Okay. They own a cannabis company. And this is kind of like nostalgic for me because this is Rhode Island cannabis. Right. When you get out to Los Angeles, it's been all fucking Silicon Valley eyed, Right, this is Rhode Island cannabis. This guy's pouring distolate out of a fucking Mason jar. Okay, this is old fashioned, real shit. Yeah, that's a real shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Before we move on from her, oh no, no, no, I guess we're still here. Her face is one more cosmetic surgery away from scaring children.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she's beautiful. Yeah, come on, all right, come on, stop being negative? Right, Well, I mean you're tearing down a woman of a certain age, and her looks can't do that. We've agreed. We've done so many podcasts wherein we've shut down these mics, and we've said to one another, we can't do that anymore. We can't say that she looks like a fucking leather hide that was brought by people on the prairies. Can't say that, you know, she is really beautiful. I don't understand. She's almost an Indian. She looks like she's so dark. Anyways, Well, I want to be better, me too. Yeah, and we're gonna be okay, Okay, so we're gonna beet. Yeah, we're gonna grab lunch with Kelsey. Who is She's gonna go over to said lunch. In a little bit of a speedboat situation, Kelsey is dating an older man East Egg kind of stuff. I can't remember which egg is the Good Egg and Great Gatsby, but she's dating somebody from the Good Egg. Okay, Now he is not a good Egg. He is a He is a master of mankind. And that means that he can pay women to have sex with him.
Speaker 3: Now also to just tolerate a lot of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Uh being mistreated.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, she accepts his Uh, he's got moreultiple girlfriends like he comes home and she's like, hey, honey, how was Miami's? And hey, I think you got something on your face. Oh that's another woman's vagina.
Speaker 1: Oh, and there's the rest of her. Yes, she's sure you're carrying her back into this house from Miami.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess I got to tolerate you. Take care of it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: I will say this, and this story will drop more and more by the way, that relationship will not survive her being on this television clearly, just like bron when needed and out from old Uh where's his nickname?
Speaker 1: Talking? Uh?
Speaker 3: Gouge balls, gout balls. Okay, this is her out in a career.
Speaker 1: One want the cherry. I thought I thought I could have it.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that rolling over on talking you in the morning?
Speaker 1: Dying right now? It sounds like you're dying right now.
Speaker 3: I have to say this about a ten year relationship with a dude who's stepping out on you and a lot of free time. There is no mother way she was sitting at home twiddling her thumb. Well, he's gallivanting through.
Speaker 1: Oh I think she might be.
Speaker 3: No way she was going having fun with the workout instructor.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, because it can go one of two ways. You can be pulverized, like genuinely arrested development pulverized, or you can wake up and have fun with the situation. But I'm not sure. She seems really concerned about it anyways, Jin was the mother's milk to her. I like Liz. She's very, very funny. She reminds me, she's just Dolores. We love Delores. So a little bit of Dolores goes a long way. Now we got two of them. Was it Sandoval who kept going for.
Speaker 3: Yes, they hated each other, and she hated him because he did that horrible thing to Arianna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wouldn't let it go. I can't believe what you did to Arianna.
Speaker 3: She landed on her.
Speaker 1: I think it's Dolores.
Speaker 3: Guys, I think it's me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I think I'm the trader. Just so, how do you think Santabel's at breakfast? How do you think they kill him? What? Well? Like, do you think they shoot them or it's like an injection? How do you think we're gonna die?
Speaker 3: Have you been watching House of Villains? So Kate Chastain is like basically kicking him out of the house. That's how it works, you get thrown out of the house. He's like, Kate, I can't believe you did this to me, Like you know how like we have advertisers, like, uh, like you post. I know you like post stuff, and I was gonna do some engagement where you where I liked your posts and comment on it to like help make you money or he really say that, oh yeah yeah, And she's like, and you're gonna throw me out like right now? It's like, yeah, thanks Tom, goodbye?
Speaker 1: I love Kate? Is that sho good?
Speaker 3: I don't watch I just watched clips.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Kelsey woman after my own heart. She hates lemon seeds. Lemon seeds the bane of my existence.
Speaker 3: Kelsey h wells are lemon seeds taken out by the help?
Speaker 1: That's what I would do? Yeah. Uh. Kelsey rolls out a term that I haven't heard before. Lady of leisure?
Speaker 3: You never heard that?
Speaker 1: Befrom no, lady of leisure?
Speaker 3: How long it's so nice? Waves saying do nothing? Bitch? How long do you not my words?
Speaker 1: Their words? Not ba?
Speaker 3: That was Beyonce?
Speaker 1: How long do you think you could do this? For like, how long do you think the average person can do this?
Speaker 3: Me, I'm like a guy that's been living in a prison cell. Like I just walk around in circles. I can't be what would you do well, I'd start drinking out. Yeah yeah, I can't. I don't hands the devil's playground. I need to be doing stuff constantly until I'm so tired that I just go to bed.
Speaker 1: I know, it's crazy when you're in your twenties, I think that you can do this, which is, you know when he found her right right, So you know these Rhode Island elites, they're smart, all right, So she's a pro. She married into one of these blood siphoning families in Rhode Island. The blood is siphoned from children, if you're wondering. She is in a little bit of trouble though, because while she loves being alone, her old leathery husband is away banging runaways in Miami. Now the problem is this, she did become Miss Rhode Island at his behest. He told her right, bankrolled it, what to eat, and he paid for the sash. But now, as we mentioned, she is aged out, okay, and she is reaching a cycle of life that this man finds repulsive.
Speaker 3: Now, she does not put that on him at all. Do you think her framing of this is that she has grown outgrown this relationship? Do you think there's a little bit of both going on here? Like he told her like, look, you got sixteen months, you know, kind of like, what's a movie where they kill you when you're thirty? Logan's Run? Kaylen's Dad.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that by the way, You know, when you prompt that up, I thought it's either Logan's Run where it's that movie with justin Timberlake we're in.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so bad. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He was so bad in that, you know, it's so crazy. There was a while there where we were told that, we were told we were gonna have to sit by and have this happen to us, justin Timberlake being in things okay, and think about that. What was that fucking movie Time's up? What the fuck was that called?
Speaker 3: You just watched like five minutes of it. It's like distracting. How horrible he know?
Speaker 1: I think The Social Network is close to a perfect movie. I think it's hindered by him. As Sean Parker, I really do it takes me out of the movie. So anyways, the panic attacks, the tears, they're all coming because the writing is on the wall. Whether or not she's being thrust out of the house in sixteen months or she feels unfulfilled by this relationship, the writing is on the wall. This is going to be over soon. And you don't have any professional experience of any kind. So that's a little that's anxiety inducing. All right, Let's get to Gary and Joe Ellen. He banged her little sister, older sister.
Speaker 3: And she stole from her older sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love the old pictures of high school and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's fair.
Speaker 3: Fund. She mentions how she can't keep secrets. Yeah, and she's a self described bitch.
Speaker 1: Were you about to say that you can't keep a secret?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Why can you not keep a secret? If you if you're like, if let's say one of your let me say if if.
Speaker 3: What if.
Speaker 1: I'm naming somebody you're very close with, Well.
Speaker 3: I can't. You're kind of saying that thing. People might hear what you're saying. All right, I can't keep Okay, don't tell me anything that you don't want people to know, all right.
Speaker 1: If I ran somebody over in my car and I called you to come help. Would you come help and keep it a secret?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, no, what well, I'd help you. Uh, I'd help you bring the body to the hospital.
Speaker 1: What if it was Okay, let's say I run over the bum that threw those rocks at your car.
Speaker 3: Well, now that's quite a Sophie's choice, all right.
Speaker 1: So he likes ripping shots at dinner. And Joe Allen is evidently very scary to a lot of the women. She's very intimidating anything else, she has children, all right. Back to Alicia, she's vacuuming up powder. She's coincidentally where her fiance keeps his cocaine. That's why she's having a tough time with the house chores. But we meet Rosie, who's married to a hustler. Okay, he's a house slipper. He's a Frank Sinatra singer, not to be confused with impersonator.
Speaker 3: She's a DJ and also a fucking loser. Okay, I mean, honestly, how can you be all those things?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: My god? You imagine having to be a cocktail party when you're a successful news anchor and you're like, oh, is that your husband. What's he do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he reads asmodeled and he sings. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When you start telling me five things that you do, you don't want to tell me that at a cocktail party because I just start, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know it's not good. So I love the constructs that the housewives have to get into an order to shoot right. So it's usually a daytime thing or the funniest. Today, we're going to jump on ty bow roller skates. We learned that Rosie does the TV show Local Hobby Show, and we cut to a cookie segment where a guy is wearing a Fukushima hairnet. It was very confusing and not explained at all. We just cut to a guy who is wearing a hairnet over his entire head. So they break down the entire click. Joe Ellen is Rosie's enemy and will get we'll explore this throughout the season.
Speaker 3: Now, one thing they brought up swinging here. I was a little confused at who they were accusing.
Speaker 1: Of being Joellen. I believe they were accusing of being a swinger.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Oh and I think I think okay, And then they said that Gary bang Joellen's older sister. No they did, Yes, they did.
Speaker 1: No, they did.
Speaker 3: I think they did.
Speaker 1: Okay, really they did.
Speaker 3: They definitely do that, which I that's I'm not a lot of guys can say they pulled that off like catching a fly with chopsticks.
Speaker 1: That's tough. Honestly, a lot of men would love to have that feather in their cap. It's a difficult thing to pull off. But Gary did. My My wife just sent me a picture of our daughter who will not go to sleep, but she seems happy.
Speaker 3: So anyways, then they see, uh is this when they're walking in those.
Speaker 1: Uh they they take a seat at a certain point.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was going to say that they were fortunate enough to see ostridche roaming freeze.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to ask, is this the dumbest collection of people we've ever had on the show? Because on this, oh, I think maybe, Okay, we're looking at Heron's and we're saying, now, maybe not everybody knows what a heron is, but a lot of people wouldn't call it an ostrich. They do. When Joellen is throwing her Fourth of July party, she cites Christopher Columbus as the reason for why we celebrate. So I'm just there's a lot of stupidity on this cast.
Speaker 3: Real strong case for the public school systems.
Speaker 2: My god, I don't know. I think it's got some to do it a penta.
Speaker 3: What hey, I got an idea. Well, when I was looking at that ostrich up in Solving, where we visit quite often, they have an ostrich farm. Yeah, they are fucking dinosaurs. Oh they stand ten feet tall. They're terrifying. And I had an idea. You know, if you've been listening to our podcast for a long time, you know, Dylan, I have a real.
Speaker 1: I think she said flamingo actually, but go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh oh really all right it's an ostrich Yeah yeah, yeah, and ostriches are terrifying. Get this idea. Don't just let this sit in your head. Mulder around for a little bit. We fucking drop off four hundred of them downtown Los Angeles. Oh my god, let them recabin. How many people die?
Speaker 1: It's not an ostrich. What you want is we can go up in aggression. So ostrich obviously not something to be messed around with. Okay, EMU, maybe even worse.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Now we go up to the Cassowary and the Cassowary can only be approached with a shield. Okay, that's the that Nope, nope, that's the only way to do it. It's massive. Let me pull up a picture of a castawerry.
Speaker 3: All right, So this is what we do, because we've been trying to clean up Los Angeles for a long time.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: You release four hundred of those things. They take care of the zombies, they take care of all the tents on the sidewalks. People are running for their God.
Speaker 1: I mean this is literally there are drawings of demons in the Orient that look exactly like this. Oh my god. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's terrifying. Their claws are massive. This would, honestly, there would be a lot of blood.
Speaker 3: Here's what we do, but it would we allow them to live in roam free on the streets of downtown.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now you've got a castory problem on your hand. Though we're not in government. Okay, let's move on. Okay, she's on a TV show. We covered it, the problem.
Speaker 3: What inspired names?
Speaker 1: All right? So Joe Allen is Rosy's enemy. The two of them have been sparring with rumors. Evidently we covered this. We move on to Rosie's picnic, and we learned about Rosie a little bit. She wanted to be Brian Seacrest growing up, which is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard a woman say.
Speaker 3: The rich for a year, I know can be a closet a gay man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will just be you know, vampires are by vampire. I mean that man woke up at three point thirty every fucking day and then did American Idol, taped American Idol.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: What limitless pill was that guy on.
Speaker 3: And created the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that, Yeah, thank you. Ryan. So Rich and Rosie met at a local morning show. He was a line producer. She was an intern that he banged. So Rosie is doing Yeah, her show is called road tripping. Okay. She is interviewing the chief salami officer of Charcuteri Creations And because she's s so competitive, why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: It's like one of those things like who gives a shit?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, let's talk about salami.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about this. This kind of format it never works, but I shouldn't say never. It works if you have a dynamic oddball hosting case in point California Gold. Oh yeah, California.
Speaker 3: Wow are those rocks? How how exciting.
Speaker 1: California gold is? It is appointment viewing. Okay, if it were running currently, Hewle is dead. I think he had a uh just a notorious get a notoriously lude sexual deviant. But he was a marine and uh when you have him breaking down, him talking to the chief salami officer would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who gave you that title?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we've discussed. But there's a clip that we've got to find of him at one of the meat purveyors for the Jewish delicatessen Seene in Los Angeles. He goes over, he sees a bucket of cow tunks, you know, a lot of jewicy tongue sandwiches, and he goes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is disgusting.
Speaker 1: That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. And there are these moments that are truly beauty like him.
Speaker 3: He's a pretty positive person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Kelsey's not cutting it. So Rosie cannot do her job to the optimum levels because she is so focused on the bitches that have arrived at her three guest picnic. It's important to remember that she has This is a really really kind of sad state of affairs if you think about it. She's got thousand dollars gift bags. She has turned this picnic into a shoot. There's just a lot of really weird things.
Speaker 3: I think she's comfortable shooting. You know, she's a big to do, you know, a big host. And then hey, come down here while I'm you know, in control. This is my element.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like a light operation. I think they usually just have one guy, but today they brought out the Black Magics and they brought out the whole cast and crew. So we're really trying to sell it.
Speaker 3: But Joe Allen starts, you didn't mention that Ashley I showed up with Duncan. Now. I don't know when they lost donuts in their name. One hundred year ip and they lost donuts, but they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they want to be a breakfast brand, right, So there was there was a shift right where they had to just be Duncan because Duncan has the egg whites.
Speaker 3: Right, Donuts says, come on in.
Speaker 1: Donuts, we're gross exactly. So Ashley literally doesn't know these women. She's meeting two of them for the first time. Rosie is the one that got Ashley into the group, and the reason that Ashley is in Rhode Island is because she has a husband, Jared, and they have two children, Hayden and Dawson aka two little white boys. Okay, if you're not from Rhode Island, you are out, according to Ashley the Crier. Now they move on to Kelsey, who is worried about being dumped by her sugar daddy and Joellen says that she's having panic attacks. But Joellen doesn't want to talk badly about Kelsey at this lunch, so we pivot to a game of never Have I Ever? Now, this was a pretty raunchy one. I think we go anal pretty close to right out of the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I must say that this is, uh, this is pretty played out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the producers feed them this, like, hey, ladies, if we're having trouble getting things started.
Speaker 1: Just Rosie was quite honest. She said, I'm I'm a fan of anal, but only if a certain if a man has a squid dick, it has to be thin. I was like, okay, that's a lot, and then we talked about it.
Speaker 3: Horrible if she said I'm a virgin. I've only ever been with my husband, you know.
Speaker 4: And then it's yeah, right, right right, wait but wait I thought, yeah, okay, So Rosie starts to flame Kelsey a little bit, joe Ellen starts to get protective, and I like the cut off Joe Ellen's gip.
Speaker 1: She can't keep this not ship talking thing up. If you're going to be a housewife, you have to betray this code. But that's for later.
Speaker 3: Now she made poor Rosie cry. I don't know if Rosie's cut out for.
Speaker 1: This, honestly. Yeah, she cries because Joellen says that the wine she brought to the the party was cheap, and then Qus quickly escalates to children think that you're evil, which, to be fair to Rosie, is very hurtful. Now Rosie starts to cry and say that she didn't need to invite her to the picnic, and eventually we get to the ritual of the housewives, which is Rosie is crying her eyes out, but that doesn't matter. Hands in, we've got an invite to dole out.
Speaker 3: That's right, fourth of July part that's more important. Also, they just a real quick side note. They discuss whether or not it's proper for Kelsey to buy a Christmas present not only for her sugar daddy, but also his side piece. That is a topic of discussion.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, what we're basically saying is we've got a lot of trash here in front of the lenses. So next ay, they crushed two bottles of champagne and we head to South Kinston Town with Ashley and Jared, who is running a cafe, Audrey's Cafe, the second rank celebrity restaurant in the country behind bon Jovi. Okay, now I like Jared.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to be an influencer, but Ashley I is upset.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Mark your Marciado's up right now, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: What you were saying, Ashley wants Jared to leverage the social media following that he has, Tyler, Tyler, it's an Earl gray Te latte. Sorry, Tyler, go on. She's worried that he's working too hard. You know, when they first started the company or the cafe, he was putting in one hundred hours.
Speaker 3: A week and now he's basically living.
Speaker 1: Amanda got a grasshopper machiato for Amanda, and that's what actually starts to cry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's again. I think it's less that he is obsessed with making Audrey's successful business, and more like he does not want to be at that house, and who does when you have kids that young? I mean just being honest.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, yeah, I don't know, I haven't gotten there yet, but yeah, evidently he could rather.
Speaker 3: Pretend to be uh a barista than be at homeless into my weather talk my wife talk about you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So let's get to the fourth of July party. Joellen rent at a house in Portsmouth. She doesn't know what the fourth July is. Well, Portsmouth was it would give you an indication, uh, you know, it's a it's a British town and has something to do with that. But yeah, she, like we said, thinks that it's uh has something to do with Columbus. Yeah it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's said America's public school system.
Speaker 1: But it's really crazy to not know that.
Speaker 3: Oh oh boy, I got news for you. What oh just how dumb people are, like just the simple facts. I don't even know how important it is anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 1: To not know, all right, I think it's important, but it's not just that it's important. It's like it's this thing where like I would imagine, what do the French have, like fucking whatever day they have and Pstille Day and Mexicans have their independence. It's just like part of being a country. You kind of know.
Speaker 3: That Chinese New Year?
Speaker 1: Chinese New Year?
Speaker 3: Why do I know that?
Speaker 1: So anyways, let's get to Nancy real golf cart driver of a mother woman. She just looks like a golf cart.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be so fun. Joellen is a gift to reality TV because.
Speaker 1: I love someone Joellen or Nancy.
Speaker 3: Well, no, Nancy's Joe Allen's mom. Yeah, okay, Joe Ellen is fearless, has no shame, and she's also a hateful bee. She will mix it up this season. She knows what the mission statement is. She will throw her mother under the bus and then run over her repeatedly and does not care. Does not care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Nancy is the grandma. She's paid to be there, evidently by Joe Ellen. I don't know if she was just doing that throwing her mom into the bus kind of thing. But it's funny. This Fourth July party is no kids allowed. That's not cool weddings. I get July fourth party. What you're making people find childcare for your fourth July party with your caviar hotdogs. It's disgusting. So anyways, Rosie is bringing a gift to try to make Joe Ellen like her. Joe Ellen strikes me as the kind of person that would hate peopleeople who are trying to get her to like them just instantly. No brother, Oh, Dolores, actual Dolores shows up to this party, and you know, talking about people being intermarried. I mean, what the fuck happened here? These two are they're carbon copies of one another.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding. Before she showed up, I thought Dolores was Liz trying to sneak onto real housewives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a different person, like a Scooby Doo bad guy kind of thing. So cheers. The Elder Stateswoman came to kind of usher the season forward. Kelsey asks Dolores if they have beaches in New Jersey. I'm telling you, it's crazy. It's not even like someone in New Mexico not knowing a lot about Vermont, right, Like, I can kind of get that it's a big country. Rhode Island is we could throw a rock and hit Rhode Island from New Jersey. Anyways, maybe not, it's not very far away. Kelsey starts to break down in tears when discussing being dumped by this Rhode Island Eleite.
Speaker 3: Well, the situation she's in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, it's all really weighing on her. And I just love that we have this specific kind of character on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also want to say Kelsey was feeling judged really by the other girls. Some of the other girls.
Speaker 1: Well, Kelsey's carrying around a lot of shame.
Speaker 3: And Liz fortunately, you know, she worked at that tanning salon and was banging both owners, the husband and wife team. Yeah, so she's used to judgment, so she's a defender of a horrent behavior. So so she's looking out for her.
Speaker 1: Look at that my cat Gancy shit on the floor again, My god. All right, So you know people that just have like white carpets, but the dogs and cats like shit all over them. It's a there's a smell to that. You're like, how do you live like this?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 1: So we see the gift that Rosie was cooking up fireworks bouquet and a bottle of them away. Joe Allen just doesn't like this girl. She's not happy with this. I thought it was a great gift. Now Kelsey has asked if she came solo by Alicia. She breaks down, it tears, starts to crack it some fine with it, She's going through it, okay. Now Joe Ellen gets a FaceTime and in this moment, I feel seen. She gets a FaceTime from Nancy, the grandma, and she goes, what are we doing? The kids are wide awake. We told you to get them down at seven o'clock. Grandparents. When you, if you're lucky enough to have parents, just know that they love the kids and that they are not gonna sleep that well. They're not gonna eat that well. And it's just gonna be the grandparents hanging out. That's what's gonna happen, right, So, but she says, offhandedly, I can't get over what my mother did to me. We'll find out more about that. So we find out why Dolores and Liz look alike.
Speaker 3: Same plastic surgeon who should be put in jail for what he did to their faces.
Speaker 1: You think, oh yeah, oh yeah, wow, yeah, they like we said, they're beautiful, but they do look like indigenous people. I don't love for what country, But they look like they've been here for hundreds of thousands of years. Yeah, Kelsey and Rosie, you know the beginning of one hundred years of solitude. I would imagine those people. That's what he was talking about, Dolores at Lez. Okay, So Kelsey and Rosie chat a bit. And Rosie but then we'll get a chance to because it's Sparkler time, I know. But the little snake that she is, I think that she said that Joellen was the person starting the rumor.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: But get in the comments. Let us know. Are you excited about this? Do you not want us? We would love those comments. Don't do this. Nobody gives a ship. Don't care. Let's see you next week. I'm doing thinking about pat taking by Guy