Speaker 1: Welcome to Yup and the Hot Stories. Now welcome the whole ja party and his lovely wife Tracy. Like, here's an a lovely ward.
Speaker 2: County old lad cities. But in time the nations which the city services for so strong and just in heave the blacks dates he s.
Speaker 1: Now many many life times later they destroyed even down.
Speaker 2: How about that for a joyous opening. Welcome everybody, Welcome everybody to episode twenty five of Hillbilly Horror Stories. And of course I've got Tracy with me.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, how are you today?
Speaker 2: This is going to be, without a doubt, the most controversial show we've done. Now, every other show we've done obviously it's just been hey, this is a story about the bell Witch, or this is the true story of the Exorcist, or some opinions on rock and roll, that type of thing. This show is going to be different because what we're going to talk about tonight are the Freemasons and what are they actually? We know what everybody thinks they are, we know what the in general idea of We see the cute little Shriners running around with a little as hats and we see, you know, people talking about the Masons and they've got their ring on, or we go to a funeral and h they've got the you know, the g and the compass and the square uh there and several Masons coming by, and everybody just thinks, So it's like a fraternity or something like that. And what we're gonna talk about tonight is the proposed I guess we could say declarations of several free Masons that it's not what you think it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a little bit surprised myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I have done probably more research for this show than any show, just because when you're gonna talk about a subject that stands to piss a lot of people off or turn a lot of people away, you want to try to have your facts together as much as possible. So what we will do tonight is what we always do. We're gonna give you our opinions, but we're gonna base a lot of this in fact, and I think you're gonna find it very interesting. As I've said before, I've mentioned this show since the beginning of the podcast that I wanted to do it. I kept putting it off and putting it off and putting it off, because every time I started to do it, somebody would talk me out of it. Oh, you can't talk about that. That's just crazy. You're going to piss a lot of people off. So that's just a subject to stay away from. But you know what we do here is we try to have fun, and I think we do have fun, but sometimes you got to be serious. And I'm not saying we won't laugh and joke a little bit tonight, but I think this is a serious subject and I think a lot of people will be enlightened by this broadcast tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, let's hope.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's keep the death threats to a minimum. My inbox is already full. We do want to start off with a couple of fun things, obviously, before we get going, let's start with some shout outs, and then we're going to read a story. We've got some a couple of cool stories by the same person that I want to read you and I think you'll find it interesting. It's really nothing to do with what we're talking about, but I thought it was fun. I can just tell you. Everybody's talking about they want longer shows, and I got a feeling this is going to be probably the longest one we do. So let's just sit back and enjoy. So let's take the first shout out. Let's butcher this name. It's Venisa Zadi from Pakistan, Cuyamo Jay from the Philippines, Robert Meer from Indiana, Albert Sandoval from Texas. Albert send us a nice email. Thanks for that, Albert.
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 2: Looks like Brita Willis from Chicago and Sarah Arosco. Now, Sarah actually is the one who sent us the emails that we're going to read and as soon as I can get my iPad cooperating.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for listening, and we really can are appreciative of your continued support.
Speaker 2: Yep, you guys are awesome. Speaking of continued support, I've had a lot of people ask about T shirts and you know what kind of merchandise we have and the store we had on our website. Let's be honest, it was just screwed up. It never really worked right. I took the time to personally redo all that myself this weekend. I am in complete control of the shirts now and what I did was I put together thirteen shirts. Each one's available black, each one's available in white. Go to our website you can see what's available, you can pay for it, click the button, pay forth your PayPal and I'll have it shipped to your house. So it's that simple, you know. It's the other stuff, Like I said, it was very confusing. There was too much clutter on there. And I think you guys will enjoy this a lot more so. If you want to help the show and show some support, you can buy a T shirt and it helps get the word out and it also gives us a little bit of money off of it to help put towards the show. The other thing we added to the website, and you see a lot of shows doing this. They ask for monthly donations and they give you extra you know, podcast or extra videos, that type of thing, and we're not against that, but I'd rather not do that type of thing. So what I did was I just put a donate button on there. There's a section of the website says donate. If you guys want to donate, you can. If you don't, that's fine too, but it helps us offset the cost. But you can put any dollar amount in there. You're not obligated to five dollars a month or ten dollars a month or anything like that if you want to do a dollar one time and that's it, that's great with us. And like I said, we know times are tough for everybody, and if it's not something you can do, sit back and enjoy the show like everybody else. We're not going to hold it against you. We still love everything.
Speaker 3: Oh, we love you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's read this story from Sarah. It's actually two stories, and normally I wouldn't do that, especially since these were a little bit long, but I thought these were really interesting stories and I think it will offset the rest of the stuff we talk about. Uh, Sarah, I'm gonna try not to screw this up too much, but you wrote this in kind of a font that's like almost like a script, and my eyes are bad as it is, so let me give this out. So this one says my first encounter happened when I was about ten years old, way before any of the slender Man stories ever came out. I'm in my mid thirties now. My mother was very sick and when I was young, and after a while I began to sleep with her in her room and it helped her out. At night, we slept in the master bedroom located in the very back of our home. We also left the back bedroom window open to let the breeze in at night as we would fall asleep. Listening to old timey radio shows. Were wonderful memories for me until one night. We lived right behind a large man made creek that was fun to play in during the day, but it was scary as hell as night. Nothing lay behind us but more creeks and in the distance another development of homes. As we lay half a halfway asleep, we began to hear the voice of a child, a little girl to be exact, whispering at first for us to let her in, saying someone was following her. I know you're thinking black eyed kids, right. Truth be told, we never saw her face again. This was all in the late eighties. Nothing had ever had ever been mentioned before. Her pleas became more persistent and louder, begging for us to let her in. My mother and I soon realized it was coming from the window and not the radio. She yeos to the girl to run to the front of the house and she would call the police for My mom then tells me to run to the run, turn on the light and yells from my dad to head to the door. I rang with my dad to the side of the house and had an entrance. We had an entrance that led to the backyard. We were sure we would find her stuck there since the door was locked and too high to climb over and get to the front door. But no girl. So we run to the front door of the house. Police is on the phone line. Open the door. No girl. From the back of the house, we hear my mom scream, so we run towards her, thinking the girl or the thing following her is now trying to get in the house window. As we reach her, we find her slowly rocking back and forth on the bed, praying and pointing out the window to the creek. Mind you, the creek lay below our homes a good ten to fifteen feet down. Stand in the distance in the creek at eye level with us above we saw two dark red, bright eyes that shone bright in the dark. Because of the glow, we could easily make out a head and shoulders. But father quickly slammed the window shut and brought us onto the living room to sleep. That night, they prayed all night long. I remember what that thing was, I'll never know, but guys. It was a huge, thin and slender.
Speaker 3: Well, I like know how they slept it night. I don't know why I could have done that. That's creepy.
Speaker 2: I also want to point out that Alberto and Uh and Sarah both pointed out that they are token Mexican listeners.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: So she started this off, and I know this is her trying to be funny as a parte dose. I know my Spanish, that's some number two.
Speaker 3: A's number two. Yeah, don't say, don't say all I know.
Speaker 2: Oh it's an on dose trace. Anyways.
Speaker 3: The only thing I know is old I come a star, and that sounds terrible because I got a twang. But that's okay, that's all I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure nobody has Spanic got there, understood the thing that you just said. No, no, anyway, here's the second story. Fast forward to a few years later, my husband, child and I move into our new home near White Rock Lake in Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 3: This is still Sarah.
Speaker 2: This is still Sarah.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We live in a little community on a cult of sacks, surrounded on the one side by large you got it, a creek, weird night owls and preferred to a grocery shopper watch midnight movies, mostly because after my parents passed, I developed severe anxiety. One of these said nights, we were headed home from driving around the lake, which is also pretty hounted. We take midnight drives looking for the lady in white. That night, the area was different, thicker than normal, but of course no lady in white. As we turned to pull into our garage, child asleep in the back seat, the garage door stalls and sputters. Our garage is an alleyway in an alleyway directly connected to the creek. In front of the creek, there used to be a huge tree that split into in the trunk. We often joked looked like two huge dead arms reaching from a grave, very visible in the dark because there was a light post nearby that lit up the back of the area all the time. So as as we are stalled, I looked towards the tree and realized after a minute something was very wrong. It was very dark and I cannot see the tree at all. As I gazed upwards, I began to notice long pointed fingers that led up long, thin black arms, thin shoulders, and large oblong head blacker than the night, taller than the huge tree ever, was completely shrouding the tree in darkness. I froze and couldn't catch my breath. I finally grabbed my husband's arm to hurry in the house. The body seemed to be moving toward us. My husband says he saw nothing, but because the fear I displayed the following night, he decides to ease my mind. He's going to go driving us back to the very back part of the alley to see if there was any evidential information that could explain what I saw. He didn't believe me, of course, but as we were driving along the alleyway creek side, he noticed a pavement by the tree seemed to be burned or black all around the tree, as if it had been on fire, but the tree was fine. As we continue driving talking about what we saw, something huge crashes into the side of our car on the drive side coming from the creek. We stopped the car get out, thinking we hit a dog or something, and there's nothing there. We walk around the car to inspect the damage. Because the crash was so hard, the car shook with us, and it looked like felt like it was about to flip. No, not one s crash. Needless to say, he believes me. Now we hot tailed at home. I don't think we drove out late at night. For quite a while after that, consequently, my son experienced none of this, but for weeks after he would wake up early in the morning two to three am saying a large dark man was tapping at his window for him to open it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's freaky, that is creepy. Yeah, so I guess that followed them whatever that slender man.
Speaker 2: Who knows. And we're going to do a show on the actual slender Man phenomenon, But I'm waiting until the two girls have their court dates and all that stuff that's involved and try to include that in it. So Trey's see. Tracy's looking at me like I'm crazy because she don't follow this stuff like like I do.
Speaker 3: But get some on my out that lode completely.
Speaker 2: But we're going to do a slender Man show somewhere down the line, and I was talking to Sarah about that on email when she sent me these stories. But like I said, I am waiting because for those of you who don't know, two girls I think fourteen years old roughly stabbed one of their friends in a because they said that they thought the slender Man would like that they would impress him. And now they've got court dates and there's some stuff that happened I think two weeks ago with their attorneys that's prolonging it. But when it's all said and done, hopefully we'll have some answers to that to add to it. So that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of Interestry, let's talk about this Freemason stuff. I think we'll start off with me saying the same thing I've said on a couple other shows. I like to bring facts to the table. So just because this is what I'm saying doesn't mean I wholeheartedly always believe it. I will say in this case I do, though, I do believe everything that I'm going to tell you tonight, and because.
Speaker 3: Can this be one don't believe no, no.
Speaker 2: And the reason I say that is I've actually been looking at this information and kind of studying on this way before there was ever a podcast. There's probably two or three years ago when I first got turned onto this, so I have watched and read so much on it in the last couple of years. But the reason that I didn't want to do it obviously, is because it does rub a lot of people the wrong way. And there's nobody doing a show on this. I guarantee, if you look at all the other paranormal shows, I seriously doubt that anybody's done one on this because most people are afraid to tackle the subject. I personally am not afraid to tackle the subject. I think if it's something that people are interested in, they should know about it. And I think you guys are the type of listeners that want to know about these things. Just by some of the topics we've touched on and some of the reviews you guys have sent us. You like that we tackle different subjects, So this one's for you guys. How about that. Let's talk about the Illuminati. Most of you out there know about the Illuminati. You've got an idea of what the illuminat is if you don't. The Illuminati is basically a universal network of secret societies that they try to bring an Antichrist kingdom known as a New World Order. What is the New World Order? Let's just touch on that briefly. New World Order is something years and years and years ago. We're talking hundreds of years ago over in England. They didn't like the whole kings, the whole religion, the queens and kings and knights and all that rule in the country. So a bunch of people that were really smart got together and said, hey, we need to get rid of all this. But we can't just come out openly and say we're going to abolish Christianity and we're going to abolish Judaism and get rid of kings and queens and all that, because we'll basically be killed just because of talking about it. So they formed secret societies, and those secret societies were set to be able to accomplish all these things without anybody knowing that it was going on. So that's the whole thing. But New World Order was to abolish all the religions and just start over. That's the basics of it. The Freemasons are a big part of this social network. Matter of fact, they're near the top of the hierarchy. They've been around for a long time. What are the Freemasons? So the Freemasons most most we'll just say this from the very top of the Freemasons. There's thirty three degrees. Most people join the Freemasons and they go through the first three degrees. It's called the blue lodge. They go through the first three degrees, and that's as far as they go. Well, the upper echelons we're talking to thirtieth degree, thirty first, thirty, second, they start teaching them a little more details. For example, every time you go into a degree of the freemasons for let's take let's take the first when you when you walk in, this is what they do to you when you first go in, and tell me what this sounds like to you. It's a little bit like a fraternity, but a lot more secretive. So when you go in as and keep in mind this it's just males. They don't allow females. And there's a good reason for that. We'll get into it a little bit. You go in and the first thing that they do is make you strip down, strip down to your underwear. If you have a wedding ring, if you've got a crucifix, any type of jewelry, they make you take it off. They asked you if you believe or what type of God you believe in? Not if you believe in God, what type of God do.
Speaker 1: You believe in?
Speaker 3: So why they ask you, like, are you Christian.
Speaker 2: No, they ask specifically what type of God do you believe in? Okay, or do you believe in a God? It doesn't matter which one. You cannot be an atheist and join the Freemasons. Now, everybody in the Freemasons will tell you it's not a religious society. Why is it not a religious society? Because they don't care what God you believe in. As long as you believe in a god. They want that ability to believe. That's what they're looking for. So you go in. They strip you down. They then put a noose around your neck.
Speaker 3: Oh this sounds fun already.
Speaker 2: They lead you to the front door of the lodge to where you have to knock three times. Then you come in. Now, I don't have to tell a lot of you that knocking three times is supposed to be mocking the Holy Trinity. That's why demons. If you hear are you alone in your house and you hear a knock three times? There's nobody around most times, that's going to be a demon, and that's they're mocking the Holy Trinity. That's why they knock three times. So here we go back to this. They knock three times, they let you in They take you up to the altar to where the grand person is at the lodge, the Grand Poohba. Well it's not the Poohba, but it's similar. They take you up to him and you kneel before him. Now I forgot to mention this. You're actually blindfolded during this. They blindfold you and put a noise once so you don't see any of this. You kneel before him and he asks you if you were ready or he says he's got somebody there that is to come out of the darkness and into the light. Now keep in mind if you're a Christian already, especially if you're a born again Christian and you feel like that you're in the light of Jesus Christ, this goes against everything that you believe, because he's now saying that you're coming out of the darkness and into the light. He then takes a sharp object in most cases it's a sword. He pokes you in your left chest enough where you can feel it, and he says that if you have to take an oath, that if you ever tell any of the secrets of the Masonic Lodge, that death is upon you. They even make you take your thumb and go from one you know, your throat from one ear to the other, making a slash emotion that you agree to do this. If you break this oath, they want you to feel that pain on a regular basis and you can look to be killed. Is this serious? Is this something that they believe in? Absolutely? Why do I say that? Because the guy who actually the Mormons, which was John Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith, he was actually killed by the what are we talking about Mason's He was Mormons and Mason's gay. But he actually does did some of the symbolism the hand hand gestures in church at the Mormon and he was killed for it. No, this is a guy who started a religion.
Speaker 3: Nobody's safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't like to play.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The only way you can become a Mason is you have to have somebody suggest you be a member. And then once you go through the meetings and everything, there's a vote. Yeah, there's a white ball, white white marble that that's a yes vote, and a black stone or a black marble that they use if you don't get And that's where the term black ball came from.
Speaker 3: So you just can't walk up and say, hey, I want to be no, no.
Speaker 2: Way, no, somebody pretty much has to bring you and do it. Now. Every what the Masons tell you is they're going to give you information that religions can't give you. What they're going to give you is this divine this divine knowledge that nobody other than the Masons have. And each time you step up in degree, they're going to give you more information because there's no possible way you can be ready for what they give you right off the bat, so they have to give it to you in small doses basely.
Speaker 3: Well, then I don't know if I'm putting the car before the horse. But why does most people only get to the third degree.
Speaker 2: It's not that only people get to the third, they just kind of get to the third and stop.
Speaker 3: But why, I don't know. I mean, so there's like a fourth or fifth or sixth.
Speaker 2: And there the thirty three and thirty second is the kind of the pinnacle because the thirty third degree is more for honors and honorable mentions. It's more of an honorary type thing. So thirty second is the most. When you become a thirty second, you can actually become a shriner.
Speaker 3: But even if you're a three you're still.
Speaker 2: In they're a mason, but you don't know anything because here's the deal. Well, because here's the deal. The point of that is is not everybody. Let's think of it. Let's think of this as a major company. Let's say you work for GE okay, and you're making washers on an assembly line. Do you really need to know about what the heads of ge are doing about a cell over in Japan or the stock You don't really need to know that, And all they really need for you to do is build the washers or the drivers or whatever they're doing. And that's kind of the way this is. That's what one of the symbolisms is a pyramid. You got the people to very top the hierarchy and the people at the bottom, and the people at the bottom are just designed to do what they need you to do. That's why you know, this whole thing about being a satanic cult or a paganistic cult. You'll hear it called different, two different things for reasons. But the people in the lower level. And this is why I don't want people to get too upset. You know, your dad might have been a mason, or your grandpa might be a mason, but you know what, if they've only got to the third or fourth or fifth level, they don't know any of this stuff. And you know, the the head guys that we're going to talk about here in a little bit, they've planned it like that. I mean they specifically said in their books that the people on the lower levels were kept ignorant on purpose because if they knew what they would eventually be, you know, facing, or if they knew what eventually they were going to be getting to, they would probably just walk and quit. So they don't want them to do that. The Masons preach about being a better person, about making yourself a better man. That's why a lot of men join up. They think it's like a Christian you know, fellowship thing. I'm not gonna cut that out. That's how real we are. I'm not even gonna cut out the cough. But you know, by by stepping them up one level a time, they can slowly brainwash them. That's what it boils down to. And they want you to have that belief in some type of a god like I said to see you, that you do believe, but then they're going to slowly start stripping that from you and put in their own beliefs.
Speaker 3: So if I'm sorry, I mean, but so once they do kind of get up and start knowing things, I mean, are they allowed to quit? Are they allowed to leave?
Speaker 2: When you're in, you're in? Oh, you're you're in.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Obviously they communicate with symbols and handshakes that type of thing. Uh, the symbols We're gonna get into a little bit later. But there's a lot of if you go online and just look, there's all kinds of awesome videos and this, and there's all kinds of pictures of handshakes, like there was a picture of President Bush shaking hands with Bono from YouTube and they were doing the secret handshake. And there's even supposed to be secret messages that that you can tell, like in your time of need, like an emergency, that you can say. Because most these people, because they're all well known people, they're in the public eye, you know, the big wigs of the other group. They're big people, and they kind of own the cities, they own everything. That's why we say that they're all part of this Illuminati thing, because Illuminati wants to take you know, they're the richest of the rich all over the world, and they kind of run things and we just don't always know it. Yeah, but you know, there's some cool images, like, for example, there's a picture of Neil Armstrong and this is a pretty just google Neil Armstrong pizza chef hat, because he's actually in a chef hat on the pizza and is in his kitchen. It's like nineteen sixty nine. But if you look at what the picture is behind him, there's like a little you know, these plaques you hang up in the kitchen's got a saying on it, but he's blocking some of it, and it looks like it says something to the fact of God doesn't exist, don't get the facts confused, or something like that. And there's also a newspaper right behind the pizza and it says demon written upside down. Now, they will tell you that these things look like they're just accidents, but the Illuminati and the Freemasons, they know exactly what they're doing, and these things are in there on purpose. While we're on that subject, let's talk about a couple of signs that probably every one of you out out there are done that actually comes from the Freemasons and the Illuminati. How many people at a rock concert or what have you have held up the two hands you know you headled to hand with the pinky and the forefinger up and hands down. That's actually the devil horns.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's where there is.
Speaker 2: That's devil horns. That is a secret sign of the illuminati. Every time you see somebody doing that, now, they'll tell you that it means, you know, I love you. That's a lot of people that hold it up and say I love you. That's what the common known is. Or you'll see people holding up in rock concerts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done that one hundred times.
Speaker 2: Right, that's actually devil horns. Ow, and that's actually a supposed to be a no no.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The other one is and how many times you've seen this you make ale? Would your hand or would your would your index finger and your thumb and the other three fingers are up. That's the okay sign, right, okay. That's actually the symbol for six six six get out. And when you think about it, you're making a six and you've got two other fingers, which triples it six sixty six. You will see in a lot of different videos two people, one of them will hold up that symbol and one of them will hold up the uh devil horns. You see it a lot where both of them held together. Those are signs that are out there that that you're told means one thing, in reality it means something else. That's all part of the illuminati, the in the Freemasons. They will tell you one thing with the intentions of it being used, knowing that it means something else. But if you're not in the know, you're just gonna use something and not realizing. Yeah, so that's that's just some of the symbolism. We'll get into some more of it later. But I thought that one was cool. Albert Pike he was the guy. He was in the early eighteen hundreds over in Scotland. He was the He was the Michael Jordan of this. I mean, you look at the way basketball players think of Michael Jordan, that's the way Freemasons think of this guy. At the thirty third what do you call Masonic lodge where you become the thirty third degree, which is the highest honor. It's in Washington, d c. That's where you've got to go. You've got to make a large donation that they don't tell you about till you get there. Most of these people have money, so it's not that big a deal to them. But you make a large donation. You can go around the halls. All the halls have pictures of serpents all around it. What's that tell you? Second of all, there's two pictures of this guy Albert Pike, like not pictures of what do you call them, like bust that they're actually made into the wall. I'm going to read you from his book Morals and Dogma. Now this is straight out of Albert Pike's book. Who was the Ultimate Free Mason? And I'll bring in before I say this, you know who one of the other more famous Freemasons was, Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that figures his dumbasses.
Speaker 2: Everyone is in everything. So this is what it says in his book. It says that which we must say to the crowd is we worship a god. But it is the God that one addresses without superstition to you, Sovereign Grand General, which is the thirty third art. We say this that you may report it to the brethren at the thirty second, the thirty first, and the thirtieth degrees, nobody below. That the Masonic religion should be by all of us who initiate at the high degrees maintained in the pure purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Jesus spread false and harmful statutes about him? Yes, Lucifer is God. Now that's coming from the head talking to people during the ceremony of becoming a thirty third Mason. So think about that. That's just flat up what it said. Now here's Manly p Hall. He's from the Lost Keys of the Freemason. This is what he said. When the mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has earned the mystery of this application. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step upon or move upward, he must prove his ability and properly apply this energy. So then you got two other people, and that was from the like I said, the Lost Keys of the Freemason. These are two of the big shots ever, both talking about Satan Lucifer being the head guy down there. It's pretty amazing when you think about it. Yeah, but you don't get this information until you get up to the upper echelon. So when you're the fourth degree or fifth degree or nineteenth degree or whatever the case, they're not preaching about Lucifer being a god. They wait till you get all the way up and then say this is what you got. Here's another one actually, from another couple of quotes from Albert Pike. He said, Lucifer is the light bearer. Strange and a mysterious name to give to the spirit of darkness. Lucifer is the sun of the morning. Is it he who bears a light? Doubt it not. What they're saying is that all the higher levels of degrees will know, but you can't tell the lower levels because they don't need to know. Most are Christians, they don't have a clue. But they're working still for a Satanistic group, so they're still doing Satan's work. They just don't know it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't understand that. I mean, what the heck they had to find out somehow, don't they? Well, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because that's the whole point of it being a secret. Everybody's so sworn to secret, so everybody's afraid to talk. Now. Jim Shaw, who got to the thirty third degree. He wrote a book called A Deadly Deception, and he busted a lot of these out. And he said that when he went back in, you know that he donated the money. He went back in and they wanted to meet when he was a group of guys that met with him, and the very first question, a question I asked him, was what religion are you? And he said, which was kind of funny because he said, up until this point, he would have said, you know, the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians, because that's what they up to this point, that's what they've been preaching to him. Now to the thirty third level, he said, but for some reason, he'd been going to a doctor and I doctor, and the doctor had been talking to him about Jesus and he's slowly started kind of getting into that. And he said that when they asked him what religion he was, he said he was a Christian. Oh. And not only that, he asked them if if any of them guys had been reborn.
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh, like I said, I didn't go over.
Speaker 2: It did not go over well. And as a matter of fact, they said, no, we're not here to talk about you know that we're here to talk about you. And so he left and went out there, and then another guy came out and he said, hey, did they ask you what religion you were? And the other guy said yeah, and he said, what did you tell him? Or he said they did? They ask if he was a Christian? And he said yes, and he said, what do you tell them? He said, hell, no, I'm not a Christian and I don't intend to be. And they said that he would be moving up the ranks and was going to go places, and he said, then they came and took him to a different door. This is like a three day ceremony. The first day he's like checking in, the second day is going through this, and the third days of dinner.
Speaker 3: So what happened to the guy that said that he was a Christian? I wonder?
Speaker 2: I mean, this was this guy. He just basically said that he went back, well, he left and went back home. And he said, like the Thursday before Easter, it's always like this special mass. And he said he didn't realize until he went to do this mask. He'd done it over and over and over again because he was like they head got this at this Masonic lodge and he said he was going through it. And now every time he went through it and said some of the stuff it was just stood out to him how wrong all this was.
Speaker 3: Because he said, so, excuse me, he was finally realizing what was kind of going on.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, because at the thirty third, when he went through the ceremony of the thirty third, they all came out in black robes. They had the pulled over their face where you could barely see their face. They were walked around with people with swords guiding them around. They did the ceremony. They had four holy books. They had the Bible, the Koran, the Book of the Law, Alister Crowley's Book, and the Hindu scriptures. And they told them to kiss the book that meant the most to them. But then they had a human skull, and they had this drink in it, and they made him drink from it. And they said, made this wine I now drink become a deadly poison to me, as hemlock juice drunk by Socrates. Should I ever knowingly and willingly violate violate the same. And then someone dresses a skeleton came out and put their arms around him, and he said, and made these colt arms forever encircle me should I ever knowingly or willingly violate the same. So basically they're saying, if you ever tell these secrets, do you you know you're giving it's a death penalty. Basically, they said that all the prayers never ended with they had prayers, but they never mentioned Jesus never, and the praises always would end, would so mote it be?
Speaker 3: So mote?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mot mote?
Speaker 3: What the heck does that even mean?
Speaker 2: That's what you turn the TV off with the mote control. It's really commonly used in witchcraft and uh, it's obviously there, but like, what do you call it? Spirituality? Dealing with nature like pagans? And in reality that's what we're looking at. So how did the Masons come to be? They became what they are in seventeen seventeen in England and they kind of started up and they started as a pagan religion, which basically they worshiped the sun, the moon, what have you, that type of stuff. You know, it all comes because of taking the blood oaths like they do, Like when they put the knife in your chest and tell you to swear to do this, and you got a news that's a blood oath. In the original days, they actually would cut your finger and make you do that. What you see all this all the time, you know in the TV shows and stuff about cutting their fingers, that all came from the Masons. Each level that you go up, they have you worship a different type of God. It could be Egyptian, could be Persian, it could be Greek. But once again that's pagan ideology or worship, which goes straight back to the Kabbala, which is it's an ancient I guess you could say Jewish book that it ties all religions together. It truly not a religious book, just basically says do good things and good things that come to you.
Speaker 3: I wonder how early like which presidents do you think? Do you think president the early presidents were Masons.
Speaker 2: I would say out of the forty five presidents or whatever we've had, probably thirty five of them at least have been world leaders at one time. When you looked at like Hitler, for example, this is a pretty cool story. Hitler doesn't get much credit, and deservedly so, he doesn't need much, but he knew what was going on and when he first took control in Germany. The first thing he did, the very first thing, was to wipe out all the Masonic logists, no, anybody who was a Mason. He had arrested. Wow, all of the stuff that was in their churches they pulled out and destroyed.
Speaker 3: We call that a black or where you say that?
Speaker 2: Or popcln the kettle, like, yeah, I don't understand. Well, you got to if you don't know a lot about Hitler. Hitler's ideology was completely screwed up. But what he thought he was doing was creating a master race by getting rid of the Jews, because he liked the whole It's funny, he liked the blonde hair, blue eyes. Yet he didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. He was he was wanting to create a master race, and he didn't think you could create that if there were people were around it. He didn't deem to be part of that race. And that's why he got rid of all the Jews, so they kind of fell in that category. Now. He actually when they ended up taking over Europe, the same thing happened over there. They got rid of all the churches. They pretty much wiped out Masonics all through Europe. During his time in there. Now what they found out this is interesting. They all this damages were done to churches during that time, Catholic churches, Roman, I mean, Protestant churches, all these different types of churches, and when they went in through the damage to try to clean up the rubble fix things, they found devil worshiping altars and stuff hitting hidden within the church. Really, so they were using the churches as a front for this, but in turn actually worshiping the devil at other times.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And some of these cases, the members of the Masons that were actually doing the Satan worshipmen were actually uh deacons or actually the priest or minister of the of the Christian church that they were over. But they had to, you know, to they had to create the image to the people that they were great people, to get the following, to get what they wanted out of them.
Speaker 3: That's that's insane to.
Speaker 2: Me, it is. So let's talk about some of the symbols. You guys have seen these symbols everywhere, probably didn't even realize they were Masonic. Pull out a dollar bill and look on the back left hand side, you've got the the pyramid with the all seen eye over top of it. Now that eye's got a couple of different names, the eye of Satan, the eye of Horus. Let's go back to Alistair Crowley. He did the Book of the Law, which he said was spoken to him by his guardian angel, which was Horace, which was one of the gods of Egypt, and that's who gave him that. Well, this eye of Horace is one of the things used in Masonic Lodge, but they've changed it to become the all seen Eye of Satan. You see that all the time, right over top of the pyramid on a dollar bill. Pyramids were another big thing with the Masons. They liked the idea of a whole bunch of the bottom, very few at the top, and that's kind of where a pyramid is. In biblical terms, a pyramid is bad because anything with three points is supposed to symbolize bad, just like a pentagram. They're into pentagrams now. With a pentagram, if one point is up that means good, two points are up and one point down that means evil. That's why when you see Satan worshippers, or you see anything to do with witchcraft, it's always the two points up kind of making the devil horns.
Speaker 3: What about our microphone?
Speaker 2: What about our microphone that's not a pentagram.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two three things down in one way.
Speaker 2: Then we have an evil microphone. Well, I can't do anything about that to get rid of it. It's an evil microphone.
Speaker 3: We have to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the all see and I real quick, what the theory behind the all seene eye or the devil's eye, evil life, whatever pervade the in most recesses of the human heart and will reward us according to our merits. When it comes to the religion, we'll call it of the Masons. They don't really have a per se religion. But they also don't believe in what the Bible will tell you about accepting Jesus Christ as your savior. They mock Jesus Christ. They some of the ceremonies that they do, they will have like seven candles in uh lit. And you know, most of these Masonic logists, they don't have windows. They don't want light getting in. They don't want anybody to see what goes on. So they're in total darkness because that's the way they operate in darkness, and they will light the candles, and they'll have the seven candles, which is supposed to represent all seven of the major religions. I mean, you've got one for Jesus, you got one for Mohammad, you got one for Buddha, and so on and so forth, and the last one is Jesus, and that's the last one that they extinguish. See, they look at all religions exactly the same. They think the Bible is exactly the same as the Koran is exactly the same as the Book of the Law. They don't see one being any other. They think, just like in pagan rituals, they see Jesus and Mohammad as equals. They just say they're both people who did good and led people. But that's it. They don't believe in any of them being a god or what have you. Their god is Lucifer, So they don't believe in heaven. They believe in heaven, but they believe Lucifer is to God. They believe that. They almost believe in some situations some people believe that Jesus and Lucifer are the same parts in a way that they do that. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Let's talk about some of this other symbolism. Let's talk about the G. Everybody's seen the Masonic symbol. It's got a compass at the top, and then it's a G. Then it's a square at the bottom. Yes, And when I say square, I mean like the little y L shaped tool that you use. The G stands for great Architect, doesn't stand for God, stands for great architect. Who's the great architect? Satan, that's the great Architect. That's what he's commonly known as through all kinds of different cycles. The compass depending on who you listen to, some people will tell you that from the Masonic lines, to compass is to keep your mind focused, be composed, stay focused, and the square is to always remember to do the right thing. Now, most people will tell you that who's dug into this that going back to Egyptian beliefs and these pagan beliefs, it's all about the man. Remember I told you that women weren't allowed in, and we talk about that. The reason men are allowed in, it's all about their pep, their their pp nov jj, Because it's all about they think that life, everlasting life has got to do with the fertility of the man. They used to wear these things almost like aprons made of sheepskin to cover it up when they would walk into the Masonic lodges. And that's why they would.
Speaker 3: Did that, because they get excited when they've seen another Masonic lodge probably, but.
Speaker 2: That was the reason that they would do that. And they used this symbol a lot. I can't remember the term oplasque or something. It's like, think of the Washington Monument. You know, just the long, straight up point on top, but then not like a pyramid. That's called an ope Alaska. I believe it's what it's called. They're big into that. That's one of their big things. If you go to a cemetery, you'll see a lot of those with the Mason symbol on it. The Washington Monument is one of them. Their symbols is that, and it's it's all a phallic symbol. It's all representing the penis, okay, because that's the fertility. Basically, men are the reason that anybody exists. Has nothing to do with amne. It's I got to do with men or what's there. And they'll tell you that that compass represents the man laying on top of the woman, and the square is the woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, but without the woman, he's not gonna reproduce. So what I don't get it.
Speaker 2: But she's just a tool according to stand So that's kind of where that at. The other symbolism that I want to bring up, because this is kind of probably the biggest one, is the number thirty three. They are huge into the number thirty three. There's thirty three degrees. Why is this, Well, this is actually a pretty common thing they've got. They're all into numerology, and the number thirty three is the age that Jesus Christ was when he supposedly died. So there's the first thing. It's a mockery of Jesus dying at thirty three. As a matter of fact, let me tell you how much they are against it. You know, unlike when you see the year something was built, and it'd be so and so AD. They don't use AD. They use AL. It's supposed to stand for Ano Lucas, which means the year of the life, or the year of the light, or the year of Satan, year of lucifer al so on all of their If you go to a Masonic comb, it'll have the AD for when it was built. But it also had the al which is about a four thousand year difference because that's when Lucifer was cast out of heaven. So you'll notice that they don't even like to use ad. That's how far against Jesus that they are. But they use that thirty three. They before they start any kind of ceremony, they take a wooden hammer and they beat it three times to represent the nailing of Jesus's hands and feet. There was three times, one for each hand and one for his foot, So they hit the hammer three times on the table to represent that everything they do is a mockery of Jesus. So let's talk more about the thirty three. But that's the reason that they use a thirty three, and that's why there's thirty three degrees. But also they really get into it, like if you look at latitudes and longitude lines. The first Masonic home or Masonic temple built here at the United States was in Charleston, South Carolina, because I was on the thirty three latitude. No kid, we're some other important things that happened on the thirty third latitude. The first nuclear bomb in the test sites in New Mexico was on the thirty third Hiroshima and Nagasaki both on the thirty three. When that happened, the nuclear bomb being dropped, President Kennedy assassination in Dallas, it's on the thirty third. So the thirty third keeps coming up, and they take they have a numerical number for I guess that's the same thing, a numerical but they've got each name comes up to a numerical amount. They use like so many letters for each vowel, and so many numbers for each vowel, and so many for each continent. And if your name equals up to thirty three, they let you go higher in the masonics because they feel like that thirty three is oh like you're special, Yeah, like you're special. And you know. This stuff even goes back to the Moon landing Neil Armstrong supposedly they were doing when the when it landed on the Moon, they were supposedly doing a Masonic ritual back on before they even got out. Uh, there's some people to say the stuff that they left on the moon, like they put the flag up there, but they left some other stuff because almost like they were looking for something else. But there was a certain alignment and that certain day they went. It all matched up to what the Masons. All of this thirty three stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, how is that possible?
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's crazy. And then the other big Masonic symbols the owl, the owl like the whodol because they practice everything at night now is nocturnal, so that was kind of the thing. But the big one's thirty three and the pyramids and the C and I. If you look on a dollar bill on the back left hand, you've got the pyramid, you get the C and I on top of it, and there's a Latin phrase underneath of it. Latin phrase stands for a new world order. That's exactly what it stands for. So even on our dollar bills, which guess guess who was behind the dollar bill and the only person on the design board that was a Mason, Ben Franklin. Ben Franklin was a Mason. George Washington was a Mason. Thomas Jefferson was a Mason. And if you think some of these people were all Christians, you're completely wrong. Thomas Jefferson hated Christianity. If you really go back and read the Constitutions and the Declaration of Independence and those things that were written back in the day. You know, they mentioned God, but it's not like the people who originally came over that were so devout that you know, they based everything on there from the Salem with trials and everything else.
Speaker 3: But so isn't there something like and there like a red bracelet or red string or something that people wear that that's what that means?
Speaker 2: Well, it's that goes back to Kabbala. When we talked about Kabala. Kabala is to get a little deeper into it. It comes from Hebrew Judaism, but it's not a book about God. It's basically a book about nature. It goes back to the pagan rituals of the sun can do this, and the earth can do this, and the rivers can do this, and the moon can do this, and it's not God has anything to do with it. Now, if you go back to the Bible, the Bible's got about seventeen lines in it to tell you that not to put anything into astrological signs, that they don't mean anything. The heavens and the earth were put there, you know, the planets and stuff were put there to affect weather and change and stuff like that, and not to be used as a forecasting method, and that's what this book turns around and does. But there's a lot of celebrities that are into kabbala now, which basically says, hey, I don't believe in any type of God, but I believe in nature. And they wear a red string around their hands. So you'll see several celebrities do that. But I mean back in the time we talked about Hitler. Back in the time when Hitler was doing his reign, you had Joseph Stalin in Russia, you had Winston Churchill in England, and you had Franklin Roosevelt in the United States, all coming together, and all three of those guys were Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So it's yeah, that's it really makes you think it's crazy. It's like I said, you know, we let everybody make their own decisions. But I'm reading straight out of the Masters of the of the Freemasons. Their book. They flat up say Lucifer's their God. Like I said, Albert Pike is the one that said that they don't tell anybody in the lower parts because they don't need to know they intentionally mislead. And let's let's face it, Lucifer is the Master of deceiving. That's what he's known for.
Speaker 3: I know, but it seems like somewhere in the world like us read about it, and I mean, does people not well, I mean they say they're Masons, right, they don't have that fact.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I mean there's obviously Masons, but they don't know what they're doing. They just they just think they're doing good and most of them have the best of intentions.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but what I'm saying is like, like, we have read up on some of this stuff, and I just can't believe that other people have not read up on this stuff and no Masons and not said, hey, do you not realize what this is?
Speaker 2: Well, they do. But once again, this is why we were talking about maybe not doing the show because we don't want to backlash from it. You can tell somebody, I mean, how many times have you seen a guy and a girl that she's cheating on the guy right and left? Everybody knows it, and you go to the guy and then he's like, oh, no, I think you're misunderstand And you know, you don't see it when you're in it. You know, some people do. That's how they've tried to you know, that's why you got the people that stepped out and start talking about these things. Yeah, but for the most part, people people don't want to believe it if they're in it, because they're thinking, well, I mean, I've been doing this for eight years or ten years or twenty years. There's no way this could be the case. And that's that's the way they feel about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, but you know they mean I sure would never thought of the Shriners that way.
Speaker 2: And the Shriners and you've got to be a thirty second degree, which is like the top of the top.
Speaker 3: Never is that why they quit the Shriner's circus.
Speaker 2: I think they just didn't like as they'll be cars, that's it. They didn't drive around in Oh well, I wouldn't war more of those stupid little hats.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even know what to say about that. I don't. I mean, it really makes me think now, because I mean, like I said, I never would have thought in a million years or anything like that. I always look at the Shriners doing stuff for the good, which they are.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got Shriner's hospitals and stuff. So but once again, are you going to be able to get people to follow you and carry out your agenda if you're doing bad stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're not well.
Speaker 2: I mean the situation in Norway a couple of years ago where the guy went in and killed like all those people that were at that little camp, a bunch of kids and stuff. He was a Mason. You know, you got people like Sammy Davis, Junior, President Clinton, President Bush, all them guys were Masons, all these big shots, and you got all kinds of celebrities. Jay Z is a Mason. I mean you you name it. And they're out there. There's a bunch of rappers out there that are Masons. There's a bunch of musicians.
Speaker 3: Still still there's no women, no women none. Okay, it's because we're smart. That's why.
Speaker 2: I mean, they might be on the cleaning crewer.
Speaker 3: Somewhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, eventually them guys are going to need a sandwich and then what are you gonna do? Guys? That's the story we as promised. It was our longest show. We hope you liked it. I know it's probably wasn't as funny as some of the other ones, but to be honest with you, it's not really as much of a laughing and joking topics, as most of them are. I do think it's a pretty serious topic and I wanted to present it that way. So hopefully you enjoyed it, and hopefully you can spread the word and you can have a bunch of people tell you you're crazy and shut your mouth. You got no business talking about it, like people tell me.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll have What were we talking about next week?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but we are going to do the for shorts and giggles this week is on law YOURNA don't I won't.
Speaker 3: I swear I laughed there every time you say it. I don't know why, but.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that when on Uh, and please go to our YouTube page. Like us on Facebook, Twitter, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Mike, I don't like us, pretend to like.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In the iTunes reviews, thank you. We've got like five really good ones this week. Uh So, if you guys can keep get us iTunes reviews, we appreciate it. That's that's how we really know what you guys are thinking and feelings.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we do appreciate it, and it's so good to see those good reviews. I know we've got a lot to work on I'm sure we're trying to do better every week, but just keep sending us those responses and keep listening. Tell everybody you know, because we enjoy doing this every Sunday, yep.
Speaker 2: And also remember to like our Facebook page. We put some cool stuff on Facebook. We do like a scare of the day, which is pretty cool. Sometimes it's a scary picture, sometimes it's a story, or it's a link to ah like the ten most honted places in Connecticut or something. But we also do a funny of the Day where we throw some some memes or some jokes or something up there that are sometimes paranormal related sometimes or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Funny of the Day is usually our faces.
Speaker 2: So and it's usually vulgar, to be honest with you, I'm not real clean when it comes to comedy. And then, like I said, we do updates on the show and stuff like that. Sometimes we'll put a poll or something on it. It's pretty cool. So if you like that, just join that and you can keep up with the show a little better.
Speaker 3: Say that again, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I guess that's pretty cool. I go another one of my horrible renditions of somebody. But anyway, so there's that don't forget. The t shirts are on the website at Hillbillyhorre stories dot com and if you want to help the show out, you can donate there. But like, no pressure, Yeah, we love it.
Speaker 3: We just want you all to listen. Yep, that's our biggest compliment right there.
Speaker 2: We can get People don't realize and I didn't realize myself that as we start doing this and we get more and more listeners, our cost actually goes up for what it costs to have the website up, not the website itself, but the hosting for the podcast, because they only give us so much bandwidth. And I didn't understand any of that, and to be honest with you, I still don't. All I know is the more people that listen, the more we get charged.
Speaker 3: So and that's still okay.
Speaker 2: And hopefully the show keeps getting bigger and bigger when we can get a huge bill every month. So it don't make sense, but we love you guys, We appreciate you listening. We hope you like the show. We'll get back to a little more fun ourselves show next week, even though I can't remember what the topic is. So that's how in tune I was to this one, but I did post what all the topics were a couple of weeks ago on our fan page on Facebook. So see, if you remember our Facebook page, one of y'all will probably write me and so you say it was gonna.
Speaker 3: Be Yeah, hopefully you will.
Speaker 2: So we got to well, I know, we got a bunch of cool stories coming up. We're gonna be talking about the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, We're gonna be talking about what else are we talking about? I don't know. I wrote all this show.
Speaker 3: We got a bunch of stuff, I mean, and then we changed our mind almost every week.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we definitely got the Alistair Crowley show coming up. I put it off last this week to do this one instead. Uh, and then last week I put it off again to do the music one. So he keeps getting pushed back, but he keeps popping up in every show, so it really don't matter.
Speaker 3: He gets on my nerves.
Speaker 2: We love you, guys, We thank you so much for listening, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: You'll have a great week.
Speaker 1: They would like to thank you folks for kind of dropping in.
Speaker 2: We're all invited back.
Speaker 1: Next week for this locality to have a heaping helping out their hospitality field.
Speaker 2: But that is I'll come back now here, yep,