Speaker 1: Shout out to Nadia. She's probably our best six year old listener. She gets in the car and she wants to crank up the Ben and Skin show. I'm sure she loved that David Geffen segment we did earlier.
Speaker 2: But shout out to Nadia.
Speaker 1: You know a six year old out there in the world just wanting to hear some Ben and Skin on the Eagle.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's give away BFD tickets right quick, shall we?
Speaker 1: The first person using the iHeart app the talkback feature with their name, their number, their email address and can tell us the answer.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about it. A guy died.
Speaker 1: He crashed his truck into someone's yard. What was the cause of death that caused him to crash that truck? He was running from something. If you can tell us what it is, be the first person. You're gonna win those BFD tickets. It's happening Sunday at dose Eki's. We will be in the house. Chavelle, Marilyn Manson and Moore do not miss it. BFD coming up this Sunday, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Now, let's cool around the sports KTD fuck wins as.
Speaker 2: All the sport.
Speaker 4: Sports on the weekend is the Stars. We'll get into them a little bit in the five o'clock hour. I will say Scotty Scheffer continues to be DFW's most dominant athlete as he wins his third major in the PGA Championship.
Speaker 2: Was it close? Wasn't even close? He yelled, f yeah after he won.
Speaker 4: The NBA is now down to its final four, just like the Stars are a part of the final four in the NHL. The NBA down to its final four. I can't help but think the Mavericks would have been if no trades were made. And I'm over it, but if no trades were made, I do think of the four teams that are remaining, I do think the Mavericks would be worthy of being one of those four teams.
Speaker 2: I do. I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: Now it's an alternate universe because the Mavericks would have been higher in the standings and the matchups would be would have been different, and.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But like in a year where Boston ends up like they end up and Cleveland goes out like they go out, and you look at the other teams in the West, that Maverick team that went to the finals. Certainly, you know, if they had stayed healthy man front runner.
Speaker 3: I would have dwelled on this forever had Cooper Flag not happen. Now I have moved on so quick, like I've it healed me, because honestly, it was like a boat anchor in my entire life all day, every day. Everything I saw on social media, invasive thoughts, negative thoughts just about Luca, about the trade, all that, and I still think it's the worst trade that's ever happened in pro sports. But it doesn't matter at this point because now they've got Cooper Flag. I do want to ask you this again about the final four teams and of the Thunder of the Wolves, the Knicks and the Pacers. There's Maverick Ties obviously, because like you said, KT, those are the two teams the MAVs went through in the West the Thunder of the Wolves, so you can look at through a MAVs lens there. But with the Knicks, obviously, there's Jalen Brunts in there, there's Casey Smith there with the Pacers, it's Rick Carlisle.
Speaker 2: There's mav ties on both those.
Speaker 3: I'm pulling for the Knicks, you know, I'm like, if you're gonna pull for one of these four teams. I'm definitely not gonna pull from a team in the Western Conference. And I have respect for Rick Carlil and never found him to be likable, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Pulling for the Knicks.
Speaker 3: All those are what I want to ask you about more than anything is thunder is so Denver and Okase go to a Game seven and the big change that happens in that game. I don't think this had been Maybe this had been happening previously, but I thought it was just an adjustment. Alex Caruso guards Jokic, and so you've got a tiny, tiny guard guarding the MVP, and it caused so many problems, Like they allowed him to physically violate Jokic because he's a little dude and Jokich is a big brute. But I'm like, couldn't they have taken advantage of that more? I mean, I know he's put up good numbers and everything, but I saw so many steals and deflections and turnovers and chaos caused by little Alex Caruso, who's a great defender guarding a giant.
Speaker 1: They could have called more fouls on him. I think they called it evenly both. The thing that I would say is that I was watching that game wanting Denver to win it. The Aaron Gordon story was frickin amazing. Schaum's goes on TV and says he's out for a month and then he's out there playing, Like what a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had, that's a hammy, right.
Speaker 1: He had five rebounds in the first six minutes, Like I wanted that to happen.
Speaker 2: But man, Jamal.
Speaker 1: Murray and Russell Westbrook, they just don't know how to take care of a basketball and it drives me crazy. They had eight turnovers and probably the first twelve minutes and that's not Crusoe fouling.
Speaker 2: And Jamal Murray didn't look like himself either, So.
Speaker 1: Anyways, uh, yes, Caruso should have had fouls called on him, but man, it just drove me crazy watching those guys turn the damn ball over. I was like, oh my god, I can't watch it.
Speaker 3: Couldn't they just get Kis the ball closer to the basket where he just turns around and shoots.
Speaker 2: At this tiny person.
Speaker 1: Nobody on that team knows how to shoot or pass or dribble beside Jokich, like literally No one on that team can pass or dribble except for the guy that needs the ball on the block.
Speaker 2: It drives me nuts.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, there you have it. There's around the sports.
Speaker 3: We will talk Dallas Stars hockey coming up here in a bit with a Katy Perry spin on it. By the way, that's coming up at five point thirty. But coming up next, we've got music news to legendary drummers get fired. We'll discuss next right here on the Eagle