Speaker 1: The Blue Beetles leaning down upon the underworld.
Speaker 2: The smash Gangling hung the.
Speaker 3: Mysterious all powerful character who is a problem to the police or a good tailer full off in reality, Damn Garrett, a rookie of cold love by everyone that's suspected by none of beings, the Blue Beetles and the Blue Beetles.
Speaker 2: He hides behind the strange.
Speaker 1: Mask and a suit of impenetrable.
Speaker 2: Blue chain armor.
Speaker 3: Flexible assok but stroller then steel.
Speaker 1: Today's episode of the Fox feature The Blue Beetle is entitled Two Rackets in One. Like all rackets, the trucking racket and the poultry racket are made possible by the connivance of dishonest politicians.
Speaker 4: With underworld crooks. At present, York City is.
Speaker 1: Faced with two wars, a trucking war and a poultry war. Tribute is levied against all out of town trucking concerns who wish to deliver goods in York City by a group of racketeers calling themselves the Modern Truckers Protective Associations. Also, all trucking concerns are worn, particularly against calling poultry to or from certain poultry dealers who are not members of the Metropolitan Poultry Dealers Protective Association another racket. As our story opens, Dan Garrett, who is really the blue Beetle, is cruising around with off to Mike Mannigan and the police. I hate driving along under the elevator, and tell me too, you can't tell when some skissy female decides to.
Speaker 5: Cross against the light.
Speaker 1: Not much room to swerve, and those held killers don't give an inch when you hit him.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at that truck ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, foy, I want to smash up they pack the car.
Speaker 2: Daddy will run ahead and see if anybody is hurt, right, Mike, I'll be right with you.
Speaker 1: Now that by that stand back, let's have a rook. Who's that lion there?
Speaker 4: That's the driver of the car. Hey, he turned out to avoid hitting a pedestrian and godded them shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, he's a pretty bad shape. Some of you for city hospital, the ambers. I'll make it sense.
Speaker 1: I'll go on turn.
Speaker 5: There's a phone in my.
Speaker 2: Store that door, Thank you, lady.
Speaker 6: I find out, Mike.
Speaker 1: Well, the driver here turned his truck so abide hitting the pedestrian and lost control.
Speaker 2: Legus and his truck turned over on him. Oh, the poor devil league. He got a sign them taking the truck the lungs in the.
Speaker 1: Inner City tucking company. Yeah, and one of the.
Speaker 2: Stucking companies who refused to join the MCTA. That's right. What became of the pedestrian where they don't know? Many?
Speaker 1: A few people see the person who's to pendedy and haste caused this accident?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I saw him.
Speaker 2: He was standing on the corner for some time, and when he saw that stuck coming, he started running across the street. He stopped suddenly, and.
Speaker 4: When he saw the fuck crying were he went away?
Speaker 2: Where did he run across the street the way he started? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, the opposite direction. What do you think, Danny? This wreck was planned? And I think I know who planned?
Speaker 7: Can I wonder?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 7: Goes to one three two seven Hinton Street. The fire in the garage. Come on, Danny, let's step out at forty two.
Speaker 1: A lucky that the Modern Trucker's Protective Association was out the pluck this time, And lie Danny. At garage is where the inter City's Trucking Company.
Speaker 7: Parked its trucks, calling car forty seven, Calling Car forty seven, GOLSS third and time street. There's been an accident.
Speaker 4: You've been at that, Danny, Oh boy, this is our busy day, and I never saw anything like it. His car went zigzags from one side of the street to the other, like the driver was drunk, and then they came right up on the sidewalk and crashed into the store here.
Speaker 1: What caused him the crash?
Speaker 2: Well, I really don't know, officer.
Speaker 1: What did your first notice him?
Speaker 2: Up the street of piece?
Speaker 1: Nick Martin is his coffee pot. He was eating a mess of mushrooms. Mushrooms in a coffee pot lunch room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: Nick, don't serve verse no mushrooms. The next thing to know this man, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: This guy says to Nick, Nick, you're sure know how to cook mushrooms, And Nick says, I cooked them special for you, mister goodman, every Tuesday. I make special for you myself, these mushrooms. And this guy here says, sure, there ain't no toadstools among them. You know, toadstools is poisoned, so I've heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then when I came out, this guy was getting in his car and, like I said, pulled out in.
Speaker 5: Front of me.
Speaker 1: I said, no, look at him. The poor devils said yes, Mike, this looks like a case of murder.
Speaker 5: Danny.
Speaker 1: You you've had a busy end, have that and an interesting one?
Speaker 2: What did you find out at the hospitals?
Speaker 1: And they performed an autopsy on Goodman and found evidence of food poison.
Speaker 2: Who was he?
Speaker 1: He was head of the S and M Poetry Company.
Speaker 2: That's one of the.
Speaker 1: Companies who've been fighting the postry Rector, isn't it.
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 8: And where does Nick Martinez the restant man come into the picture?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: What motive would he have for clubbing the death of one of his customers.
Speaker 1: That's what the Blue Vehicle is going to find out tonight. Nixt brother Julio, the wealthy importer of fancy, gross stats.
Speaker 2: And food stuff. He have a sort of a dude ranch out beyond the city Liven.
Speaker 5: What's that new boy calling?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I'll see him at the moment.
Speaker 9: Yes, uh, I thank you?
Speaker 1: Hey, Yeah, what's the paper?
Speaker 5: Say?
Speaker 1: Danny Banker Williamson, president of the Drovers and Provision Dealers. Bank was killed by a bomb which blew up his car when he stepped on the starter.
Speaker 8: Ny and he was one of our finest citizens and on a straightforward businessman.
Speaker 1: Now, who could have wanted him out of the way. I don't know, but Julio Martinez Nick's brother. He's one of the directors of the bank.
Speaker 2: And he may know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: A blue beetle is going to ask mister Julia Martinez a few questions and waste no time about it. Along, Doc, don't wait up for me and don't worry. A blue beetle.
Speaker 9: Maybe out till dawn and see Daddy, your one and your long historial.
Speaker 5: He beat son.
Speaker 2: He's the lied to be rich Man, to be Gees. He's that good though, no, he's not.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: He's fairmount.
Speaker 9: Tomorrow you will begin to make much money with you Chid.
Speaker 2: Once she's like that, what could he to do me?
Speaker 1: Rich Man?
Speaker 2: Who will not do what your wants?
Speaker 9: He don't make rich Man's wife.
Speaker 5: Lla call me.
Speaker 1: I'd like to make all the Romans evers ninety funz.
Speaker 9: Concita will have much fun, but not these rich Man Federal one for Concita.
Speaker 1: You and tell Mexico.
Speaker 2: Peter, I like for him to do freak.
Speaker 1: He's a lot of He's in your brother and now my friends, mall we eh.
Speaker 5: Are you my.
Speaker 9: Brother need made chili pum colony and the specially much room?
Speaker 2: What is the sound signatures? He must be here?
Speaker 9: And what may I ask is the cause for your visit to me? Blue people?
Speaker 2: This is not the musquerade party.
Speaker 1: These are my friends and weird hugs and murderers.
Speaker 9: Who makes strange accusations? Masquerader and annoying ones? Great the out numbers are a knight in blue armbon the.
Speaker 2: Party before I before you? What before I call the police? Police are already on their way here.
Speaker 5: You don't like man show?
Speaker 2: Why had everybody? We are respectable citizens. We do not hear the police? Why have you called them?
Speaker 1: Sorry to pick up the murderers of banker Williamson, poisoner of Samuel Goodman, the rotting gang of racketeering.
Speaker 5: Crooked and.
Speaker 1: Bring him my ship that tongueown and like Julio, Nick, would you have a shutter? I'm allergic?
Speaker 2: Knife over, don't find a runaway Julio.
Speaker 4: I watched you with a special guest.
Speaker 2: For the funny.
Speaker 5: Good work.
Speaker 4: Blue Beater with lar.
Speaker 9: I do s see honeym and put cock in his mind. I have a chance in your horse I'm peder over that being there and hauled the blue people up by his feet. Then tie the end of the larryer to the post on the stairways.
Speaker 2: See Samuel Ido, what my lardier chier is a good one?
Speaker 5: Oh, I will buy you.
Speaker 9: On that one? Would everybody will go out by back way, take the cars and go to my office.
Speaker 2: I will join you there as soon as I have.
Speaker 9: Done away with it.
Speaker 5: Blue Beaker, what would you do with him?
Speaker 9: Let him hang by his feet from the raftos until the police arrive. For a long time they have wished to capture the Blue Beater by coil Martinel. Make them pleasant of the Blue Beaker.
Speaker 1: What will happen when the police arrive? Will they capture the Blue Beetles or will he free himself and escape to pick up the trail of Julia Martineuz and his gacketeers. These questions will be answered in the next episode.
Speaker 5: Of The Blue Beatles.
Speaker 1: The Blue Beetle is a copyrighted box feature appearing in Mystery Men Comics Magazine and The Blue Beetle Magazine. The Blue Beetle is on the air twice a week on this same station.
Speaker 4: Consuls the broadcast schedule in your local newspapers, and don't forget to listening to.
Speaker 5: The Blue Beetle, the Blue bag.
Speaker 2: Leaping down upon the underworld. It's nice dangling.
Speaker 1: I'm a mysterious, all powerful character who is a problem to the police or a good player of all off in reality.
Speaker 2: Damn Garret.
Speaker 1: I look at the bode of by everyone, but's suspected by none of being the gloom bigel and the blue Biggle. He hides behind the sprain of mass and the integ blue same armor.
Speaker 3: Let's last story of.
Speaker 1: Today's episode of the Fox feature The Blue Beetle is the second part of a story entitled Two Rackets in One.
Speaker 5: In the first episode, devil trucks.
Speaker 1: Belonging to the Inner City Trucking Company have been wrecked or damaged by fire. The head of the independent Snem Poultry Company has been killed in an accident after eating some poison mushrooms you know restaurant owned by Nick Martinez, and both the Inner City Trucking Company and the F and M Poultry Company have refused to join or pay tribute to so called protective associations with It's Dan Garrett believes are operated by Julio Martinez, wealthy brother of Nick. Also on the same day, J L. Williamson, president of the Drovers and Provision Dealers Banks, of which Julio Martinez is the director, has been killed by a bomb attached to the.
Speaker 5: Starter of his motor car.
Speaker 1: As the episode ended, the Blue Vetle, who interrupted a gay party at Julio martinez home in the hope of bluffing some compromising admission out of him, is involved in a fight with Julio Filings. As he is chasing Julio, he is pipped up by a lariat in the hands of Mexican Pete. The cooks, before fleeing, gag and bind him and string him up by the feet from a large corsebeam. As the sound of police sirs said in a Foxtons Dagon fight.
Speaker 6: Now I can just double up like a night bring my hands, my hands, not a double up. Grabbed the hope, I got it.
Speaker 4: And all of that, open it up, fretched the law.
Speaker 5: I ain't not breaking the doormatica.
Speaker 4: I'm not breaking in any man's doors, ask him, considered rushing to say he ain't here the making the rest, but just here the questions.
Speaker 2: You're del Martinez and Martinas or whatever. His dad is a man move in there like that? Can't be on the liver.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's a crook and wasn't I turn it out he's a farmer lady, Oh, no corn talking, and you know one.
Speaker 4: Generation of the comfy ki adiantes.
Speaker 2: You won't kick out the little that's just well now, maybe he is, and maybe your mother's kick somebody.
Speaker 1: Don't just cry the door man if ain't looked and a far see just what I called in a shut up? Anyway, it did me too, a few cotton regulations.
Speaker 2: It looks like there's a hook hang from that bead.
Speaker 1: Maybe my tenant all I'm certain that his ghost is hitting his body.
Speaker 4: Well, well, all right, well we do now and then they caught back the headquarters. Come on now, maybe the chief would send us out here again in the morning.
Speaker 1: Goes, that was close, okay, The theme was wide and Manigan and No. Two would have spotted my blue beatle on how to get down and Nike a little search among Julia's private papers.
Speaker 2: He didn't take them, win him the.
Speaker 1: Blue Beetles going to put Julia ont and Ever and his gang behind bars.
Speaker 2: N't Daddy, you had an sweet last night? Yes, but I got what I went after but live. I found it among some burning.
Speaker 5: Papers in Julia's fireplace. And what is it?
Speaker 2: The letter from Jerry L.
Speaker 1: Williamson right difer that the grovers and provision the lers bank that Julia Martinez incriminating fairly. Part of the letter is burned.
Speaker 5: Away, but enough left.
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 6: I have received proof you are secret.
Speaker 1: Power protective associations in as much several lives snuffed out. Terrorist look upon you as murderer unless you resign directorship bank, I shall turn evidence over to And that's all except the signature m M. You had the good job Martinez a parent bank, Yes, and this letter will help the hangs in your Martinez.
Speaker 2: But first you'll have to catch your man. Didn't you say you heard him tell his name to neeat him aboard? He see out?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Well, oh, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Blue Beetle is going to come and there the fastest plane he can find, scour the pea coats well along, Doc, Blue Beetle is going to fly high, fast and true. Tomorrow at this time the fucking and poultry rackets will be smashed.
Speaker 4: What wire whether they Joe Gamp and the fan of the Army's gonna test those blue bomb tack this morning. Yeah, there's one of the bombers over there, and all boy, he's running out of the higher a few wins, A go, hey, hey, look there's no one there driving out to the plane.
Speaker 5: See that.
Speaker 2: Most one goes to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, not a army going.
Speaker 2: Come on, I let's see who they are fus like that mysterious guy.
Speaker 4: He was always wearing blue k harmer and a mysterious sign of blue beetle. Yeah, I said, come on, we better spee up. He's gonna climb into that uh, you know, detecting down the fields and every goes into the air.
Speaker 2: By the field he's.
Speaker 1: Anyone nor in his boots from the army catches up with him.
Speaker 2: Must three money important sistants?
Speaker 1: When the blue people to fight in.
Speaker 5: The United States?
Speaker 1: Tommy as the three live bombs and the bomb right cause I paint, oh the yacht.
Speaker 2: See the USIFU are the where dress the utiful and shee that she is beauty for uh?
Speaker 4: I like man the one yacht I think gonna teak him, naughty man, the one did yach?
Speaker 5: How do you like lou h?
Speaker 2: That is not how the testling, he other on my money justin.
Speaker 5: What do you need?
Speaker 2: There's much work to be done, money to be made.
Speaker 9: To be sure in mouth will be closed eminently.
Speaker 2: You mean you be dough Loue. Beat the list now in.
Speaker 6: The hands of the police.
Speaker 9: They were not believing I have destroyed written evidence. There is human evidence that must be destroyed.
Speaker 7: Ah, you are a ruthless man.
Speaker 2: Content love, ruthless man. There's playing off their so moving first well it army plan.
Speaker 9: Uh, here's no concern about Tell Manuel to head out the seat and tell us part you got in touch with Robbie?
Speaker 2: Are show my wirelence and prepared?
Speaker 6: What you call you?
Speaker 2: That playing he's coming down.
Speaker 8: He's coming close to.
Speaker 2: What you go fight or he't up?
Speaker 1: Hearing my parader?
Speaker 2: Blue Bedy, heal, I go not thain.
Speaker 9: He's the blue Peter give you with my compliments. I said, look from me my shoe buck here when you with.
Speaker 10: Bron Uh Federal is one good shot, Uh, mister Blue because does not like our salutis fly away?
Speaker 2: Maybe no, you.
Speaker 9: Won't mind his own business.
Speaker 6: In your home.
Speaker 2: But Blue he's coming back.
Speaker 9: Oh well, if you wish his more salutes.
Speaker 2: We give him country. But maybe he devoted dot do like bullet you go.
Speaker 9: Below country down You know I want you to be here in your I go downstairs.
Speaker 8: I understand Judio and some of his men were cute when he bombed his yacht Danny.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Consido and Julio's brother Nick were rescued by the coast Guard.
Speaker 2: What about the bomber.
Speaker 1: Well, I managed to lander safely on Randall's beach. She'll be all right with a little going over.
Speaker 2: Sucky Uncle Sam's men didn't catch you, as it was.
Speaker 1: Soon as I beat the plane, I dived in again and swam mostly underwater to Ellis Point. I waited there until dark, and then slipped through the police lines which were spread out to capture.
Speaker 8: The Blue beetle well Denny. According to the newspapers, Nick confessed his part of the racket. All so incriminated several politicians who were bribed by his brother Julio to prevent action by the police against Julio's fate Protective Association.
Speaker 1: That's fine, but went for crooked politicians. These business rackets couldn't flourish as they do well. They don't last long after the blue Beetles starts nippings Blue Beetle will continue to nip as long as there are crooks preying on honest businessmen. And so two rackets were smashed by the Blue Beatle with one bomb. The lesson of this story is let the rackets in this country are being rapidly eliminated by aroused citizens and the agencies.
Speaker 2: Of law and order.
Speaker 1: What new adventures await the Blue Beatle. It is one man crusade against crime and the underworld. Can he continue to outwit the forces of evil?
Speaker 5: These questions will.
Speaker 2: Be answered to the next adventure of the Blue Beatle.
Speaker 1: The Blue Beetle is a copyrighted box feature appearing in Mystery Men Comics Magazine and The Blue Beetle Magazine. The Blue Beetle is on the air twice a week on this same station.
Speaker 4: Consult the broadcast schedule in your local newspapers, and don't forget the listening girl.
Speaker 5: Blue Big.
Speaker 2: Go to a
Speaker 3: To