Speaker 1: Mh they had told Van Kennicut Jenkins is anather. Mister juses no retail half distant fellow. They lets Nia the annoys its five thousand zipps in labs and sank and a hotel skiphon.
Speaker 2: These have fro on dust.
Speaker 1: A woman then give schrank aa fon in heads her evenings. The Ralph finder seamont the English beard hut that's for help in this hotel person knights on their midler feuds. These are filthy feel the leiter Anadem mister Joses and fellow Youba hoptist m Holtzek video get some legoches the Vancanic they're in Letston Momentobajung's cameras fesca Halten, Kenneka Jenkins wam ziem swan system minos aftnoins in Illinois and Chicago bard Heramota Teresa Martin by a line had seen of throngs follow ire Kleine Tortaja and Vi Kidney Bain and their anger's first French appleasures for help, Kennekava Teresa's Ganza Stultz and bad pezzon so that Kenneka rangebags nest the vaz and Teli Ganzabagli and pos Tiva and Libe fo La manche Heine Rabstin, Frenzagbas the Kennekava Leiba guitar and zipper holds the Teresa Martin Radfanira broscripts Krankova Pari on filter, Kenneka come out to the outside of Miramota on half ye vols no gingram achten September five thousand zips and voter the umbing Mederan Freunen and and the party Bazromota to that side and it voulted us the langa bag beep on Ikold trunk Damidzi dazain conte feats.
Speaker 2: The reeside was Brauckenberg.
Speaker 1: At Selti Ramota, party, g Sonanda Si Bowl, not Alesent and Skino Gamebird. You were the faire and Voyanda Sigrada and Joppin. I'm fleigerhimber Kamata Heramota Glaubdi, the middlerlanosenery Ima Shonza and botongsvos On and Grinda figure Gamer and Alsagensutz wife Kenneka come Trawni, Ramoto on alta ouskelein on Fu and stadd some bowl, some Crown Plaza, Chicago Hair Hotel and Indie Party stadfinn insalt On then now decent hotel erzi ern Toadefinn Kennica, the party with Ira Gutenfreun and Monif Shelton and for Addvarti Fren and Irene Roberts of the Party Fund, the nyt Inst doctors Hotelstad Mantata, Das simmer Ned Sacks and swansish immat It and Dame the Umbush We had fire and boild the beginner party Wagging Dryan Swans kennicn ire Frinder, the four Brights chot you have the party answerstem traf Dibtradna's Hotel, Dishainzidninger and simmer neds On, swansash and Bekanza bristed to speed kennicut to grisorom arm table and the stark Schwang tabans Are lot Ieron Freunen had to sea the four Brights Kanya getron A, the kind of side prom the name armed uglier under and drogen conzomia off, the fire by Fund and the mindesten streisish Pezzo Dimagut and the Luyster Tunsten Raudranke alco kennekat Tanstabambakanzebashimi and diesem armed al Anders Besons, the Audi mastered side, Traurich and Pedric worked of camera of Na the Kennicut sign Visi median Freunendusi Floridos Hotels Gate or sarkouke Iodis, Kennica s m s a Neroschwestaga San Dna fire to the Ouskelas and Vita Drivo, morgans On drive Fin and Kennica and the party Fellers, the Seutsk clared the Motel Bernard Extra and Simmer reserve Aba filies by the kennicut k motto does the the lugos al.
Speaker 2: Ouklass about in a.
Speaker 1: House convoy kennekaver Stark but trondnis My frank Aber Milkleys visors and de Freun and utanga Bli mom Disava.
Speaker 2: We were named.
Speaker 1: Heenfelds, Matt freunev the vegans Er Gashosto's Hotels and diez are televidasprashen Alsager Freunde. Then the snakesper hopped it and Designer Minds a Brontonga gang but hopped in the spez Brite, the nut and stock at friends Hut of these Vedas Spiez Rochtell and Remagenauer angi he infelights by Magta Kennica sea handy on the outstem one tells him I forguess nut Arfinzima line and low Skaanso Dna Sandy Frenen and Kenneka ni vida so minus ni vida Lebende. It's kenek Man and the sorgan on fang andrit suzu this few words once lighter about.
Speaker 2: Own a folk.
Speaker 1: Nam the kennic fin and con even the Kennica's Moso Teresa. There's the alis biste off does Kenneca brides been a house com Kenneka's fen and fun so Teresa and Ahauser and the absole minds them so hotels so rips ok getting finn ad risis comes the alagaminds them, I'm crowned Plaza Hotel and on that's near the zuft Kenneka's handy on your schlssle with funds hotels also concert Kennekinnish.
Speaker 2: White side, Dadish.
Speaker 1: Odd Teresa and from Hotel per Avadasca Strigaldacht, the Metaba fans bright Gutas Teresa and Fieno tels among a club Tatto. The guests are not Kennica dos Pezo ni Voltin does the guest that the hotels of riamong ballastic there at in Teresa fracte quant ouse handing the garden unders doesna by their pulit sails for Misca melted for dasis on skiing da and shows Richtinian fash dozen. This thing had the Resiy Pulitzai angels for Mystmai. The ltipulit Sayshpertis number one.
Speaker 3: Was here and mergency, Yes, I'm at the current curl plaza on your airport. And that was common because my daughter came to this party here last night, a gathering with her friends. And now her friends they said that they left her on the front of the hotel and she's not able to be found. Now she's nineteen.
Speaker 4: Years old, okay, and uh well, you know, real quick, I'm just gonna see it. Maybe we I'm gonna say it. Maybe she was here at all. What's your daughter's name.
Speaker 3: Her name is Kennika Jenkins.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's possible maybe she went to one of her friend's houses or you know, she's probably no.
Speaker 3: Actually, because she had my car. She was driving my car. You know, I don't like nobody to drive my car because my assurance will not paid for nobody, no one besides her. Then you know, these kids will tell the truth. They said that she was they went upstairs to get her sail throw and when they went to get her sailpof, she was standing in the lobby, in the front lobby, and then when they came back down, she wasn't there anymore. I mean, she's ninety. Her name is Kinnika Jenkins k e e e e ka.
Speaker 5: No, yes, yes, yes, no, I remember they told me your nineteen.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is that.
Speaker 6: Is that she again, she's only been gone for a couple hours. She's yeah, I don't know if maybe she's you know, she could be somewhere with one of her friends or something, because I mean, again, it is only a couple hours since you hadn't seen her, correct her, since her friends supposedly hadn't seen her.
Speaker 3: Correct let's say about four three to four hours.
Speaker 4: Now, they see, they told me, I was about to say, even if I did send an officer, would take a little bit in order for us to get the for us to get the camera footage, and us for us to pass it on to the detective's division.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you know, give her a couple of hours. You know, she could have went, you know, she could have went somewhere with one of her other friends. I mean, and who knows what her friends are saying. It's true, you know what I mean? No, yeah, well then well well then to then in that case, what I would what I what I would recommend just you know, go home, relax a little bit, give it some time. She could, of all, we know, she very well could still be in the room.
Speaker 4: She she could just be passed out.
Speaker 5: Young.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Mita Vita, Teresa Sprasha, Kennica Schwinton, Run and Phims Madden on anfa asaua figure by teenage and on from Moodley. I'm the hotel to my angish laugh by time filed Teresa and houses again on the Alsto on Lisi kind of for Miss Saga game. Teresa vol and Galva Shabta on Volta tots them clubs, the Atom, Telephon and Timmer So that's the hotel. Mitsabites put it Saif and on Teresa Do's Crown Plaza, Philasimos.
Speaker 4: Rose nine on one is your emergency.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm coming from the Crown Plaza, Chicago. Here, I'm actually calling because there was an incident, I guess last night where your lady was mentioned about her daughter going missing in our hotel at the Crown Plaza. We did mention this actually the police rolesman have a reporter but it already. But the only dness we have the guests the mother of.
Speaker 3: The daughter here at the hotel and she's knocking doors.
Speaker 7: Door in her death rooms.
Speaker 1: Teresa then tag on the bins Mitta, the Snakes and Taga's Yidish group on Kennica filter drtz in Fintembey. The police said, I'm on Melita, the ils Famist, Theresa vote of Anafhamist and Sagasta da Manzodi Bavas of Namanella had her inns inc the Amita traf and Kotsarov and Crown Plaza, Ironland Baganda's hotels to su I see the meta Bahuans of nam frakten gam Diza under ce the auf nam brit were brief Darni of Felix Suzanza. The Poli SAIDI then ravens Kites Hotels and the Finnish Govardena santif namazebs Sze so next content and by auschl the island ouse Gang hotels. They straight the Festas Cannicuta's hotels.
Speaker 2: For last nat.
Speaker 1: Are they asked on Swans ouf Nam of then Kennicot Suzana of the half Nam step trod flur Des Hotels, man aus Mahan Bohindi ging of inner their av Nam Zaman visit them.
Speaker 2: Alf suk and hotels for then that's what he lets.
Speaker 1: The scene of them and den regazza ain were Morgan's i'm seen in September, but the Barista's hotels were that by nets and i'm ended the school rooms, but fantation and our Liza would go and in the fantaish Kenneka slave blowers are curb the lack of the zem Anashua fields. The Kurpa vibrates fulche den gefron Mina klein nifilets on fusk from Dilaus and Taveksva Vaknica felish.
Speaker 2: Uphlats the real one everything to that born.
Speaker 1: Then the bariss hotels and the man Kennica was the up gleaguan Falas, the Kusheva, the motel and then restaurant for meet a restaurant Rombo the funds and they asked waren Spieta and also the funds dot vida Gestama hotels Unkatria veni mero varn net sukon stark does lest the shrunk also them ouscar sheltered us kennicam dunked zign must maning Schnelder fund as us kennicutt and a free a shrunk zapes on frivelstrad nuts damer wahuns of namakuation of zeenkotty kenneka diezebertrat on schwank and deutscht the off norm sagency from moodlish veneg the couldn't before then rombertrat reshnong most of the isld shrank and helber Stunde before im alamodetredna it's the resent freund motelrie zuchten on for miss to on the imlik in the wavahuns of nam halten vachanicam le from moodlish hatemanz rettenman the alf nam from ian kirschen.
Speaker 2: Ramfin Morgan the futter.
Speaker 1: It's got kaina l hinvaz lafielders he went by Kennica wilds schrank petrat the einzigve rich fields kuchen on the alfnam garbiners, so let's them and andres andreisis now goes de kusche butt reid nat uber einewachatzufo now Kennicas for schwinden would the cuche as I'm targed araf gagin swans dries but trade so these are sidemos the Kenneka bay Brides toad insigne the onkanca man shout and sidnad falass nindich sansk dna rode asked vida but trad now it's one Kenica's leichha Fundla. The garage media Sina Cook County fods are intoxicologus and demand festated a session, Kenneka's blued eins coommer and promela I cool by funding z vides schreibungs fleischer medica men topi rahmat they just getting epilepsy on.
Speaker 2: Grena angnam words.
Speaker 1: Does medica mans had also them from the work on this I cahols for stepped vodouisnas were extreme betrun werkat the totus on takur Abakok County Cup under stebs, tans and and iron blue midwork in the factor n sign Da Mandardes Schnello on cute Outsidium comes to man and Hernswelong Fashta the loud cock County to tomso i'm Zaxton October, the Kenneka's Toad's on fire niemand was the chanicas Topi Ramada Komva and varumsis anger mad Nima Hat does medicament fa Schreben and the let onto epilepsy You're Freunen and Schilder Nimi Luten for ierm Fashwinden bristed and does Kenneka. The trons inside the inn a house bring voyne i seen the lobbies Kenneka Handy and Irin schlussfagastenhat design los and Semi and Speza Vida came the Kenneka vagas dotty Vazione, the Kennekas Freunden and at sales Harpen entered in this by Spezer vid the g spe lobby get Trent Hadden sonan BRIT's annoyed and stock and does the Kennica start Hololden sonans lowsking on the Viduka as a snake declared vasion the Minuten for Kennica's for Schwindner eignet, the mid lagging Anela van alstaste friend and the nellobbi Getrinda, the Kennica and iron Sushtan, the invite in weak business on SHOs shines, the finn un klas our famishefrenden by Kenneka bleep ben indoor Klava Vibertronia, Kenneka's toad Luke rosser Wenov social media on schnell march outdoor feel a lot fren lafiafa and fortless, the leiter gum Indie schult and Kenneka is toad on Schonzo godto readers, the freund and Kenneka and manafact caf tettan dizy miss browt and gets hurted him dor Dafiget is kaina libel vice Kenneka would a name baizegin van mana gazene on the abduct Zion, the Kinehin visor of ansect bell miss Brockylifa outside in Kenneka's frenenstun Langun and then the Alfred Bezogburg. They're not mere gesta anger gainers of their party and armed aniger off dringlishmenagas their politzais roused to fin veras simmer nint Zaxxon swan seion she now Kansu the Verdi party for un sheltered by the Simmas woulden and the credit car on filcy identified sung Sta and fa kennekaa also gunished alum acol to drinkswing for un sheltered their party and a Mitchel Getragen that's hot selvis he the fa unfoltun funds loud enus is the outcap is for un sheltered their party to Conscoli Verdi is a bazoo and of your alcohol consomme.
Speaker 2: Kennekas fam Milion the.
Speaker 1: Friend one in their midlongs games to free the protested and Martha for them gaboided as fbi s on the often file off maxim Soumr dordadi off and amid long and Kenneka's total on Fi English roof voorderm dijesus the fine Teresa va Abbasi Yeman gets hurt Dibsi filters but true Ta shunks aligned so ichwestas a the faugnerstat the Tudors care Shanks is sweeteriaa abe it's just unmurk trunk and und so does the kind of craft does this man de kliner chves we can't lab and vanished vice does he see vida in there on Teresa fuld and so had to mannsk and so Fortgazine had to mind mind a torta field Throe of Finton can one Vera le Dadesha theriesa Houter figures on Sire. She interviews the game Hut along the Kenneka's toad Grocer of maxem Kite and Ninzoza and Media Avrond Dessen and stan Syria, Turine daruber was Metchnica and theshen Sienkans and freugnant Mastige of tbe contestant that Turine enge.
Speaker 2: Ied theo Reds.
Speaker 1: Brad Cootes, English born Harbis does Kenneka's Freunde shoulder tots and Welcher forms them flash wind but tylish segen Zo and Aladdin the so Meldatiz anonymous for their polite Si under the hour of their party Gleason sideba einevon Kennicas, fren and mid Geferlish and strassen Gang Blood side the Kensish Forshoners defreunds five hundred dollars become Harbor. Then the Kenneka of their party for Kaufmoud and Shanti the readers and Facebook video for Irene and d md red earned at five und dollar. Oscar gave him so har the polity then with the anonym frauenfelserst from Mutonga's Kenneka's foreign ads but Ian fas Schwinden so Fashwitser handy videos for their party. Ironestys are videos for I was even on dry Sis Morgans for Irene of gotzeiznet On Sicher's hotels, the mont in the party i neige Lloyds minder by am hintergrand Iron helped me either Iron helped me it to her Irene on murder under the guest understaff for mind is she help with no tail the musque Hintegrondzai Galacian videos and Novinig they couldn't support to next in that we're about to murder somebody were Yemen and air morden on them anchlostin that's they're still in their raping. The then imadrinfaz hern here I am I dear alfna a spanishment of oiler miner that's candies that sells in qudes and videos niche endote heraus in hintagns and this is minor mino afa shini gime that was under Azaktad was my Nichedoute Schashtein. But in videos hundred is the house them of mine quodes and Facebook live stream for Irene and if Hard and I am live video spression so my Ala Larson and then Spuntwerk Bashan com and Kennnig Meta Vitatage on their model verden verd Aba shrapped me oil miner dots again and the comments here skipt of no Rhenan Vitro's handy was Irish on the Natin Facebook live stream of Seize network in decent video come and quotes kenne Cause on the shintyer Gutsuk also dim Wisi hero and wa Wahongsovna thus w spritis that saying olszagavon Kennica's bakan and the Denoin Senner brats by Einstrafen of their party out there, but trong matas manda ros machenkan is feel and ganish Lia the god sid Dunket is kind of hunt fast and the viser the first pression that's Kenneka's freund that was met ieron tod sotuna and under theory Steed does kenneka up for nasa ganhadl rings voode them demotel s Samgaba. That's where the gon dafia varondas Personadi bavarongs of Namzo speed rause gap on vi clan Varmi frirom English bird vote and manzo iragan kuil halten volta ab disa theory had any gluking on this event ad.
Speaker 2: Was white hair God.
Speaker 1: I cannot van ousken see kennekan decent five singer brat hadden Naimi. The pulite SAIDI barbarongs of Namauskehnistan sun set in cd A mid Solaija field and the milk theories not tis outdidas the sne on fag hundreds does the broken knica free shrank king on the two hunter, yet Sufie does dunka fancied and griffinish the TV dot efnn on so fras I need looyter streaming, sin Offna shrank does many tum but troken and Susan made in is of sugus for vaccine canto, the life had Kennica deswinging schrank petred. Let's end it come on a by No mood Master and does thenin Senerga Ousk and then up Legnston Baricht's Hotels Giffield also the im Clad from Wim Kennica does epilepsy medical and and boukamhat On the os Felner oder Mansha.
Speaker 2: Goes an unclung Finity.
Speaker 1: The readers admits a by that the hotels it was Metchnica, Sashwin and Sotoon Hut the light sayed the hill flows the Kennica line, Hotel Abi Shtein Ader Frenda bay One, Zachos, the Motel Matsu and then Cheetish Tatsu had vas An Sotu Amitabata Kavos, welche Wahung's Cameras, Alfnam verden On Tetti In Zogit Seed of the vikings Gami working out the speaking Air Soo Spetti outside non Rause does in not Sane rouse Nah's Dutten does marmitabit As Hotels then Martatohen also them Kenna of the Alfnam Air for verdos On, Nish's VIDs Ima and Freugen for Yiman and Flush and Isaze kwans fan in Alfna Mine phil Leutter and Maname Ranstein suse unders and Saya Zisha does the sa dabam enginged dandles Kotza ralfmind Feline Fremnam Susi who name desides provides dafildus Keeneka line Doris Pezu Fina does au Si does the amom Iren eignenhundles of Gonta qualitata of Nam come in and feel the seene at Vassin nine interpret the fact is Jeden Fields, this is Kaina Libel Lake barhind by Z Dafel Gibt does Kenneka for folk Voter Denareso's Crown Plaza Hotel Bradstaff and for John Langa fought Kenneka's toad gup is off Google Syre Senega tire Senzo and Aina Heists does the jam fast to blue drop from the fun and Mere and and and fremd manem Semagustan and hamsong guest the Brishton also named from Mark Vidgen gerrishin stoe gengstenen On Dafan does the off Zugen fights a Stockberger Farnvil grade less kennicuts and for hengnes Go warden side Basta v naber Ish dimmed Cama no mood mass then I'm innocent is no unemo Google Beverto in the artside house in Artena, Geoffrey Figa. The annual von Kennica is for Mila and a clerk a being far lessishkat in Her from Filmtish Medion Dollar Gigna's Crown Plaza Hotel Geghi zishads film at this hotel's on Gigna's Hotel restaurant, there are suber weisendus nam k Harbor. They then shrank Farrige Dotty Alfnam on photo statue DEAs and four le the few conta weisenders, when then shrank nishsen khan on Kenneka in yieda side form in mid im griff Hatter efnanhad is unka Uti Pulia had kin in Va the dragon nasty to vivarig isn't there. Geoffrey Figer Bratta also him under Shandy Kusch had the up Speranza. Then they for vended word a gap to four hangers less and the cushion tour Dortiza van Ima of Schilder MD Spertrat, and for boden Or Dosti, d im Claret and Viman grischank inn the Swider's Kennica then alfnam and Marin Hotel angles straight and for biking on niemann Angri.
Speaker 2: The yahi.
Speaker 1: Uti also party of the mare Rominda Yega alcohol Hatten today mabas teiavaus of nam as fields of speed, herauska game, that's what telvis alafova f it's a rock on shreep Fougners. They told from Kennicut jenkins win A Dragudia got their English and grandference toold one. The unfaan Vouti mentioned the stone credit cart and Nutston manzimmat sumtn ondter and illegal party Suva nsdelten Deringa's Kenneka, the klagst umbergrn we werdender geigen Foggy the Gabess to the klageneshtin dead side, no OUs Teresa Martin wittender fiber seutestasufaan fortnighttfamman engrilsh bad vode on the maga Ima wahuns of nam astro speed herauska game, mind leamen without ve and so this and dasichman kind being Yemen and bagrab Mouster. The hill had the unbeaten zone a sistein Schmertz Amaia Kleanka on Damonden r Man and the Halting videos, Angul Bastings and Kish Bund and file Basa and Unfida Voda, Kenneca Jenkins and models Fine Hotel, Shoulders of speed, rouse gap lay should English by their polite side. The vaga sign I f miss Nan saga. Often it's been works spund of oil. Comments are the Altar just video, a fine harm in Talascana and like. Comments are on can I work on mine? On Vanish on Buyside Activit Kennedy Glock then Subactas video could not upload, fel Intact and a Diva Shines chatters As video, Luyden Folish Langut the solo not Feel I'm four us on the phil Anxious Sus with Nickson video Charle Leyton