Speaker 1: Petree Wine brings you.
Speaker 2: Flassel Rockborne and Nigel Bruce and the new Adventures of Sherlock Holme. The Petrie family, the family that took time to bring you good wine. Invite you to listen to doctor Watson tell us another exciting story about his old friend, that master Detective Sherlock Holme. As for me, instead of telling you something, I'd like to ask you something you like chicken? How do you like it bets roasted, fried or in a stew with dumb well, whatever your favorite may be. You like that chicken infinitely better when it served with a glass Petree California so Turn. And now there's a combination chicken and Petri so turn. Petri So turn is a white wine, pale, golden in color, delicately fragrant and clear as crystal.
Speaker 1: And what a flavor that Petri so turn has.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Petric's turn is just about the last word in dinner wine or one more chip. Remember to sir Petrie's so turn with fish or any kind of seafood. Good It's great to be sure you have a glass of good wine. Be sure it's Petrie wine. And now I'm sure our good friend doctor Watson's expecting us.
Speaker 3: Let's go and enjoy it. Good evening, Doctor evening, it's about hunks of the minutes as usual. Drop a term settles my boy.
Speaker 1: Well, I won't settle down too far.
Speaker 2: Doctor.
Speaker 1: You have a habit of keeping me on the edge of my chair.
Speaker 4: During most of your stories. I hope to night approve no exceptional. So light up your pipe and I'll get on with my story.
Speaker 5: Doctor.
Speaker 2: From the hints you gave us last week, it sounded like quite a thriller.
Speaker 5: How did it begin?
Speaker 3: On a cold winter morning in eighteen hundred nineteen seven, Holmes and I are breakfast has concluded. Sat on the other side of a cherry far in our Baker Street larger A thick pog rolled down between the line of dun colored houses, and the opposite windows loomed like dark, shapeless blurs through the heavy yellow wreath.
Speaker 1: Another London piece super Hand.
Speaker 4: Our guess was lit and shown.
Speaker 3: It's picking the right on the white cloth and glimmer of china for the breakfast had not been cleared. Holmes's visit cost indexing his record crime. While I was engrossed to one of Clark's Russell's sign sea stories. Our morning was not destined, however, to be quiet. Well, shortly after eleven o'clock, missus Hudson, I shot a young lady into our room, a young lady. And really I'm I'm doctor Watson, and this is mister Sholo.
Speaker 6: How do you do? Gentlemen? I'm apologized for not giving my name to your heartpepers, but I have to be.
Speaker 4: Murder.
Speaker 6: Of course you're wondering who I am and what's prop me here?
Speaker 7: My own theory would be that you are miss Harriet Irving. And if you come to me to enlist my aid in proving that mister Binyons did not murder your father, what on earth.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about?
Speaker 6: You're absolutely correct, mister Holmes, But how.
Speaker 7: Did you know I deduce it? Miss Irving? You're wearing very new and extremely expensive morning presumably the first time since a few wasting threads are still in evidence. You wear no rings, so evidently you are not in morning for her husband. The only man whose death the papers announced in the last few days, and who left the young daughter wealthy enough to purchase such garments, is Sir Edward Irvins. And since the police have already made an arrest obviously wished me to disproved the police theory and intercede the young Binion.
Speaker 6: Mister Holmes, You're wonderful, That's just what I wanted to do.
Speaker 7: Miss Eaven. I've said the newspaper reports very carefully, but seemed to me that Scott the Yard has arrested the right man.
Speaker 4: So sorry that I didn't read the newspaper reports. I'm the fens. I do what you're both talking about.
Speaker 7: Then let me bring him up to date, my dearone, and please correct miss Serving if I'm making a mistake. Three days ago, Sai Edward IRVN, the father of this young lady, was found scaded to death in his study. The only entrance to the study is through an ante room where his secretary had been sitting. Ever since Sir Edward has last seen alive, and the secretary swore but no one had entered or left the.
Speaker 4: Study sect his name being Binionais.
Speaker 7: Yes, under the circumstances, it's hard to see that any other arrest was possible.
Speaker 6: And yet I know he's in a sister home.
Speaker 4: How do you know that we were in love.
Speaker 6: We were going to be married. I don't care what the police say a woman knows these things. Robert Binyon did not kill my father?
Speaker 4: Did your father? Who the engagement?
Speaker 6: Well, no, not exactly.
Speaker 7: If one room were to be exact, Miss Ervin, I wouldn't once say that your father absolutely forbade the marriage. Yes, he did, an infectless drive assumed death was the motive for the murder. Does your father have any other relatives living, Miss Irvan?
Speaker 6: His brother, my uncle Peregan. He lives a hermit's life in the country. We've seen very little of him in the last few years.
Speaker 7: Was he left anything under your powers?
Speaker 4: Will?
Speaker 6: No, I was the sole beneficiary. Please help me, mister Holmes. If you'll just talk to Robert, you'll know he's not killing There's no harm in.
Speaker 4: Talking to him. Homes.
Speaker 3: After all, our old friend the star Will handled the case, and he's made a good many mistakes to the fusill he.
Speaker 7: Me all over jeh, Well, Miss beIN, I'll do what I can, but I promise nothing. Where is your fiancee being told?
Speaker 6: That's gotten? Jared? I talked to him there just.
Speaker 4: Before I came to spend it here.
Speaker 7: We can talk to the start at the same time. Wat's in yard and I had presough you hadn't coach so mister Sherlock Holmes and doctor wants soon. I think they know more than the yard. They come over here to teach us oop business.
Speaker 4: I suppose a sort of star. We came over here to make a few inquiries.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you, gentlemen, that you're wasting your time. Young Vinion is giddy. Whatever his young lady may say, astride, get this strong. No, what did the autopsy prove? Got a report of it here on my desk, but it won't tell you nothing.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 7: Death was instantaneous, paused by some weapon like a long needle of fans to leto or ice pick, penetrating the brain of the face of the skull. And no such weapon was found in the room or on this villion trus. Then he had the chance of disposing of it just the same.
Speaker 4: The murder weapon hasn't been found heaven.
Speaker 7: No, doctor, but we'll find it. As you'll worry about that. Talk to the prisoner mind, of.
Speaker 4: Course, I don't mind.
Speaker 7: He's in the tensions, held just down the corridor for me. For me, gentlemen, has he given you ano trouble?
Speaker 4: Trouble?
Speaker 7: If all our prisoners were as quiet as him. We wouldn't need no guard. Doc yet, nice quiet, young fellow. Hard to realize he's a murder of fact still has to be proven in courtus blood the fact that he is going to be proved in court, mister Road, Well, here we are at this sol who got visitors opinion, very distinguished visitors, gentlemen. My name is home mister lock THOLMBS, and this is my colleague, doctor Watson.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to see you in this sight, mister Sherlock Holmes. Then Harry didn't see you when she left you. I'm so glad you'll get me out of this mess.
Speaker 7: I know you will, even mister Sherlock Holmes can't get you out of this one, young fellow man, and I found the shock down say that I fan hook you. My obvious course is to go to Sir Edward's house and examine the room in which the tagedy occurred. But before I do that, I'd like to ask you a question, or do ask me any question you want to. Sir, it was you who discovered the body. I understand, yes, mister, please describe the circumstances Sir Edward was in.
Speaker 2: His study I had been working in the ante room adjoining. At five o'clock I wanted to say good night to him, and I found then slumped in his chair dead, with blood streaming down the back of his head. Of course I sent the butler of the police at once.
Speaker 7: Could anyone have entered that room without John noled.
Speaker 6: No, mister Holmes.
Speaker 1: I never left my desk, and there was no entwence to the room.
Speaker 7: Said to have about the windows and Edmond, they were locked from the inside. Doctor, you don't need to worry. We examined the intiliges, not a mark. No one came in that way. What is your theory of a murder, mister been him?
Speaker 2: I haven't won, mister Holmes. I'm completely baffled. I'm certain that no one entered that room. Yet I swear to you that I didn't stab him. I can understand the police believing I didn't.
Speaker 7: The style I expect to examine the room in which their Edward was the easiest thing in the world. Mister roomes our driver, well with you if you like his out he's in night.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't bother the star. We can quite well go by ourselves, or.
Speaker 7: Not a bit of a doctor. I'd like to come with him. Oh, why God, you're you're convinced, mister Binionist?
Speaker 8: Guilty?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 7: Won't you be wasting time? Not me for once. I know you're on the wrong side of a cake, Miss Rose. I want to be there and see your faces when you find it out. This is the house, mister Rose, imposing.
Speaker 3: The imagine the scar that you still have a police guard inside.
Speaker 7: Oh, yes, there's been a sergeant guard in the dead men's room day and night. We still haven't found the missing weapons. Yes, I'm in the Strada's coming yard. We wish to examine the house.
Speaker 5: I can see your identifications.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about? I've been in and out of the ouse half a dozen times.
Speaker 5: I have my orders.
Speaker 7: Oh, very well, there's miss Evans home.
Speaker 5: Miss Irvin is not receiving her good man.
Speaker 4: Can't you give us any information.
Speaker 5: That's been tragedy in this house?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 5: And the truth of it's not forget I'm not answering any questions that I don't have to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, here, now there's this police.
Speaker 5: God gratify you, Inspector Lestrade, very good, inspector. You may come in. May I direct you gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you. I know this house nearly as well as you do.
Speaker 5: I think, not, inspector. I've served here for twenty seven years. Gentlemen, If you're not needing me, I'll returned to my quarters.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the sinist Jepard I oversaw on.
Speaker 7: Yes, and he knows something to see this strand there is the possibility of the binion is innocent. Yes, uh, I began to see that. Say, when you were talking to the butler, you're being an e cryptic for what are the possibility I was talking about? The possibility is a binion? The herestic man is shielding the real murderer. Whom would he be most certain to shield?
Speaker 4: You mean his service sermon?
Speaker 7: Here we are, This is the ante room. We're young being worked. And that door there leads into the study where Sir Edward was foul and I mean touch the costs and see discovery of the crime. Oh no, mister Elmes. That's why we've had a constable on duty in there night and day before the trial. We're bringing experts in just the rule of secret panels or anything of that content down in the dead man room. Shall we right here, Miss Webster, Webster, get out of that chair and stand up. Can't you get on duty?
Speaker 4: Sleep party dead?
Speaker 7: Yes, the tickle of blood oozing out from the base of the scar.
Speaker 4: Well strike me.
Speaker 7: Think he's being killed the same way as Sir Edward one. I presume you agree that mister Opinion didn't commit this murder as drive of mister Olmes. He have done it.
Speaker 5: He's looked up at the yard. Oh what are we going to do?
Speaker 7: Asked the buttler. They come here with him all right? What do you make of their wound up there?
Speaker 4: The description of the one that killed Sir Edward A fine.
Speaker 3: Functor here at the base of the star Hi to homes They mentioned this select upon ice pick.
Speaker 4: A wound like this might be.
Speaker 3: Caused by one of those long steel happens that that women were.
Speaker 7: Yes as the possibility, watching that the stute possibility, And this Irvin was wearing a long happin this morning. If you remember m vast walls, a little chance of secret panels here, I should say.
Speaker 4: The window off from the inside, eh he is.
Speaker 7: And by the way, what's your name? You see what's happened? Trevors?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've seen the Constable's being killed just like my mass, I.
Speaker 7: Tell me, Trevors, is this from exactly as it was in said Edward's lifetime?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, except that my master not in the habit of keeping the corpses of policemen in here.
Speaker 7: Don't try to be funny, travelers. Did you realize you're mixed up in a murder case?
Speaker 5: I meant no offense.
Speaker 7: Was to find out if any of the furniture in here moved. They did not moved, sir.
Speaker 5: But there has been a piece of furniture added an armchair. The dead man lying.
Speaker 7: In the same chair in which Sir Edward's body was found of That's the answer, Covers. Remember that chair delivered and who delivered it?
Speaker 5: It was delivered the day before Sir Edward died. It came from Silver Schwartz's and keep shop in Funds.
Speaker 7: Answer that came a foot stride. See to the removal of this poor man's body, seal the room, and for Heaven's sake, keep the Stator's death a secret for a day at least. But then that time I hope to have your murderer for you.
Speaker 4: Then we're going bying, my dear.
Speaker 7: Chap to Silver Swans's antique shop in Bond streets.
Speaker 4: Those old music boxes are quite charming home, don't they.
Speaker 7: Yes, but where's mister once?
Speaker 4: This is probably him?
Speaker 7: You are interested in musical books in chairs, particularly in the handsomely can't chair you delivered to Sir Edward in a two days ago. Yeah, magnuicence specimen. Gee is it?
Speaker 4: He was found dead in it?
Speaker 7: And half an hour ago someone else was found dead in it. Also. That chair was one of the pair, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Poot him? That's impossible this this to follow me? I assure you it's not. But look look at the chair. That's exactly like the same well as Edward. Friend.
Speaker 7: But it's such a difference. Fifteenth century Italian, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: This is one of the pairs, the famous many Giero arm chairs. There are only three pairs in the world, my friends, of this pair runs upon I delivered with the Edward is simply a great specimen of the car of this fine It's mate looks exactly like it, does it not?
Speaker 4: I can't see any difference to her.
Speaker 7: He would if you sat in that old chap precisely.
Speaker 8: That is why I have these cords stretched from one arm of the chairs to either if anyone were to sit in it.
Speaker 7: Well, sometimes nothing will happen, but.
Speaker 8: Sooner or later my hands will press this hidden spring into arm here and death will strike.
Speaker 4: But nothing happened when you pressed the spring, And mister no, I don't understand I do.
Speaker 7: This is the harmless chair, relief of one was sent to Sir Edward. He sat in it, accidentally pressed the spring and broke the fatal needle into his brain.
Speaker 4: Yes, as that pecostable did today.
Speaker 7: Sir Edward bought both chairs, I presume. Yeah, I would not say.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you deliver both at the same time.
Speaker 8: He was afraid of the liver, asked me to keep it here until he found a safe place for it in his home.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: And some devil switched the arm caught from the fake old chair for the harmless one, so that you delivered death to Sir Edward. There's a subtlety in this crime worthy of the fiendish maker of the chair as him, soap silver Swatch, not a piery die be seating himself in one of his own chairs. Yeah, yeah, he poet justice. I'm much obliged to silver scrims. Now, I think I know how to kill.
Speaker 2: Doctor Watson will bring you the rest of his story in just a second. So I'm just going to tell you that after a good dinner, there's nothing quite like a glass of good Petrie California Port. Petre Port is really a wonderful wine, a deep hearty red color and rich and truly delicious and flavor. You know, port wine is actually America's favorite wine. Dry a glass of pet Report and you'll know why petre Port is not only fine after dinner, it's perfect whenever good friends get together. Just keep in mind the name Petrie, because pet wines.
Speaker 5: Are a good wine.
Speaker 2: Well, doctor Watson, this is quite a story you're telling us tonight. So you found out how the murders had been committed, but not who had been responsible.
Speaker 3: For y that's quite frank, Mister Boutome Holmes spent a long time cross examining missu Shulder Trance, the owner of the antique score, as to who might have had the opportunity for switching the telltale cord from the fatal.
Speaker 2: Chair, and who did have that opportunity transpised.
Speaker 4: Four people might have been responsible. Edward's daughter respective mister.
Speaker 3: Vinyon had both been in the shop with him at various times, so trevers the false suspect was Edward's eccentric brother Pedigriffe, who had appeared a drafted into the shop the day after the purchase had been made. For this last information, Holmes became very accepted and launched into eager preparations, which ended a few hours later when we found ourselves disguised as furniture removers driving a van along a quiet country lane near Dorking as.
Speaker 4: The approach to the house of Sir Edward's.
Speaker 7: Brother watson't ramshackle looking place, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The streamers?
Speaker 7: Why you someone rose, My dear chap, I have this broken word on. I'll drive down.
Speaker 4: Never tell me anything.
Speaker 3: Why are we tunneling off into the wilds and the county disguise of the furnish removers and carrying the harmless chair with us?
Speaker 7: Surely the reason is Jim's parent old chapter.
Speaker 3: It's just about as transparent as dust stocking, full of what type?
Speaker 4: Watson?
Speaker 7: Surely it's oppers that we're up against an extremely cunning murderer. Now put the dantage a cruised to him in using the Mala Gerald chair an alibi.
Speaker 4: Of course, he's no one the other place where they murder. Heppens.
Speaker 7: I then apply your logical little FURBI three for suspects. The daughter, mister Binion, and fellahs the butler live in the house, and would almost certainly have been pressed at the time of death. Therefore, who gains most by such an alibi? The brother tell him to Maria Watson, now you see why we tundled off into the wilds of talking.
Speaker 3: Oh, let must be paragon standing up of the front, She says, the funny looking fella.
Speaker 7: Oh, my dad, Watson, governor of the wrong hold, And you were a mister petty grinder an answer, Governor, and we cut the right ass, all right, all right, all right, come on, put it, give us hand right you are our feet? What one loading them on? You told me on my football? You look at easy? Does it come on? But I got to let it measing on a port you there, you go? Give me any creakings? And a pretty chair, dub man very and he was admiring our way down.
Speaker 4: Here, pluming in off a nice chair.
Speaker 5: Who told you?
Speaker 7: Or governor? This just stiver snitch what whatever his name is? Tell us your brother didn't want the chair, and says how we was to bring.
Speaker 4: It to you.
Speaker 7: My brother, mister silver Snitch said he gave the order before he died. Fine of us sit down, any governor, tu lummy said the all right, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Look at him laughing?
Speaker 7: Who wished me all Troublin's drive could see me? Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Troubling's drive. That's my wife.
Speaker 7: Governor. Yeah, sit down your deltchair, come on, go on, shit down and tide go on, go on, govern Now take the weight off your plates and met what bob batty jargon?
Speaker 1: Do you speak there?
Speaker 7: The plates of meat.
Speaker 4: Plates for me? This fete Governor. That's ryman slang.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right, rhyming slang. Go on, shit downny go on, very well?
Speaker 4: That comfortable? Go on?
Speaker 7: Don't you enter with the arms? Governor carving?
Speaker 5: And he just doesn't he Yes, it is.
Speaker 7: Somebody don't want the wretched tea.
Speaker 5: There's been some mistake.
Speaker 7: So you're going to take it back to London and tell him to tell you that I don't want anything in my brother jumping geosophy, tan't you. We don't want to sit in a nice chair like this, governor. But you're the one that's gives the order around here. Come on, buddy, come on, get you beg into it alright in the van, they go, oh, bless your governor. We don't worry about that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: You'll be buddy, of course, not a nice driver.
Speaker 7: Come anyhow, it's right, let's get these horses going.
Speaker 4: Could I get that good?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 4: That was a false tale home? Obviously he knew nothing about the chair.
Speaker 7: He thought it was perst to harmless, and as indeed it was that the murderer were the polic people. I've slipped up in my reasoning somehow, of course, over who I am? If back to London as fast as he's tired, next can take us? Come on, kill us there?
Speaker 4: What's the next move? Homes?
Speaker 7: Back to Edward's house on the staging of a little damas. I'm sure we'll give us the final answer to this problem. You know all the arrangements with strand Yes, mister Ooms, I've got meserving, young Ben and the butler waiting outside, and no one knows we switched the chair splendid.
Speaker 4: For sure this is the harmless chair.
Speaker 7: Of course I am. I sit in it, so run my hands over the arms. Yes, this chair is harmless, says every person save one will know them in with lunch, mister Owes. No, I think we'll fix Irving and mister Binion first, what was itinion? Coming fee very well?
Speaker 6: Oh mister, it's just so horrible seeing you there insane chair as your father.
Speaker 7: Mister Holmes, it's a trifle to mac car before you assume the positions.
Speaker 4: Please get up.
Speaker 7: But it seems to be the most comfortable chair in the room. That I do like my comfort when I interrogate witnesses. However, it's hardly shippled with is it, miss Irving? Pisa down, won't you?
Speaker 6: I I don't like to sit down in the chair which father died.
Speaker 7: Couldn't bear to see you standing very well?
Speaker 4: Then don't sit down?
Speaker 7: Why opinion? What's the matter in the chair? Say you care to suit me to prove that the chair is safe?
Speaker 4: No? I get it down very well.
Speaker 7: There splendid curious chair, isn't it, mister Binion? I wonder about these carvings on the arms. They look almost as if they might activate concealed springs. I wonder what, thanks mister Hunt trying to kill me?
Speaker 6: Kill you?
Speaker 4: Then you know how Sad and the policemen were murdering eh?
Speaker 1: I knew it must have something to do with the chair.
Speaker 6: You knew more than that, Robert, you planned it. I remember now that when we went to the chocks, you were.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, what to not go after them? The struggles stop him? In iny case, the police are at the door. Oh I'm tired. I think I'll sit in this rather faithful armchair.
Speaker 4: So it was young Vinyon all the turn eh, yes, and he all. But that smarted me.
Speaker 7: I reasoned that somehow the murderer must have intended the device of this chair to clear him. And suddenly I saw the real motivation. How better establishes in its seeming to be obviously you get leaving a trail whereby an astute deduction which seemed to kill did idea that miss Servant came to you.
Speaker 4: He used you as cats for what is not afraid?
Speaker 7: This whole case is a rather humiliating experience for me. Why do you want the stuard had arrested the right man in the first place? Oh, oh, my dear Watson, I shall never hear the end of this.
Speaker 2: Never as usual, doctor, that was a swell story. Raginal Lestrade accidently arresting the right man?
Speaker 4: Ere he had that one coming to him.
Speaker 3: Follow he'd been not witted by home so many times. He was beginning to get an inferiority company.
Speaker 1: What about Miss Irving? Now, how did she take it when her boyfriend Bennon has proved guilty?
Speaker 4: Well, when she realized that her sweethearted actually murder her father. They've seen in the Pennant pillars her love to hate.
Speaker 7: But at first he took it pretty bad, I can imagine.
Speaker 4: So, my boy, that's one of the disadvantages of the detective. And you bring the guilty to justice, you're very often cause the innocence suffer too. Believe me, never become a detective. Speak to being a wine expert.
Speaker 2: You're calling me a wine expert. Now wait a minute, doctor. Oh.
Speaker 1: I know about wine is that it either tastes good or it doesn't. And I know that Petrie wine always does taste good.
Speaker 7: And I know why too.
Speaker 1: It's because the Petrick family has been making wine for generation.
Speaker 2: The art of turning Russia's sun ripened grapes into fragrant, delicious wine is their heritage, a heritage handed down within Petrick family.
Speaker 1: From father to son, from father to son.
Speaker 2: What particular type wine you prefer is, of course a matter of your personal taste. But let me assure you of this, whatever type wine you desire for any occasion, you can depend on any wine that bears the Petree label. Petree took time to bring you good wine, and today that name Petrie is the proudest name in the long history of America's wine. Well, doctor Watson, what new Sherlock Holmes adventure you planning to tell us next week?
Speaker 4: Next week? It's about now.
Speaker 3: Let me see next week next week, I got tell you A strange spilt place in one of the smaller states of Middle Europe, concerns the young Prince, a most unusual concert, and a beautiful contrato.
Speaker 4: Who sang two days after we've seen her die at the hands of the firing squad. I call the story the Haunting of Sherlock.
Speaker 1: Oh, doctor, that's one I've got to listen to.
Speaker 3: Yes, and everyone should also listen to what Secretary of Agriculture Anderson says about saving used kitchen fats.
Speaker 4: We've all got to keep running in every bit of goose fat. Take it to your meat dealer.
Speaker 3: The shortage of fats is worse now than ever it was. Unless we help and we all help to all be faced with the serious shortage of soap, yes, the serious shortage of paint, dubricating oils, drugs, and many other things that require facts in their matter of facture if to us keep turning in every bit of used kitchen pat.
Speaker 4: Tonight.
Speaker 2: Sherlock Holm's Adventure was written by Dennis Green and Anthony Alger and was adjusted by an incident in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Story Must Grow Rifuel music is by Dean Pops. Mister Rathbourne appears to the courtesy of Metrogoldwin Mayor and mister Bruce through the courtesy of Universal Pictures, where they are now starring in the Sherlock Holms series.
Speaker 4: The Petri Wine.
Speaker 2: Company of San Francisco, California invites you to tune in again next week, same time, same station. Sherlock Holmes comes to you from our Hollywood studio. This is Harry Bartel saying good night for the Petree family for a solid hour of exciting mystery dramas list every Monday on most of these same stations at eight o'clock to Michael Shane, followed immediately by Sherlock Holme.
Speaker 7: This is the mutual broadcasting