Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. May seventh, twenty twenty five, the day that the cardinals have sequestered to pick a new pope there in the Sistine Chapel the Vatican. Very dramatic, Well, the very dramatic day.
Speaker 2: Pakistan's National Security Council has said it has authorized the country's armed forces to avenge strikes by India. India launched some air strikes today and what they referred to as Operations Sindor. India says they were targeting terrorist infrastructure in Pakistan after an attack on tourists in the Kashmir region back on April twenty second. Pakistan says the strikes had killed and injured civilians and could including at least one woman and one child at a mosque. Pakistan said that the strikes were acts of war under international law.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers are taking on the Marlins in Miami today First Pitch at one. Listen to all Dodgers games on AM five seventy LA Sports Live from the Gallpin Motors Broadcast booth and stream all Dodgers games NHD on the iHeart radio app. He were to AM five seventy LA Sports and book.
Speaker 3: Look at that. Look at what the sun is out just like that?
Speaker 4: What's the patron saint of the weather.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gary Shannon, it's definite, you know. I love that guy's pick up amant Saint Brown. I'm from the Detroit area and I'm a huge Lions fan. That hadn't been said. I'm gonna go and pick Saint Nicholas because who doesn't love sat Nick?
Speaker 3: Which I think there's two. Well, I think he's referring to this, oh Santa.
Speaker 6: Santa, and it's gotta be the Saint Bonaventure Hotel. I love staying there. Is so comfy, good enough for anybody, especially your same.
Speaker 3: Hotels. Pretty bye bye now, bye bye, now, thank you? Who cares? Move on? We're not all Catholics out here. Every day it's religion talk, God talk, Jesus talk. Enough is it?
Speaker 4: Every day?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say a couple Hail marys for her. When I get home.
Speaker 4: It's time for swamp watch.
Speaker 3: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar.
Speaker 4: And when I'm not kissing babies. I'm stealing their lollipops here we.
Speaker 5: Got the real problem is that our.
Speaker 6: Leaders are done.
Speaker 3: The other side never quits.
Speaker 5: So what I'm not going anywhere so.
Speaker 4: That you train the squaw.
Speaker 3: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 7: You know, avans have always been gone at President, They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 4: Have the people voted for you were not swamp watch They're all caunona.
Speaker 2: As you mentioned, this is going to be a big week when it comes to tariffs. The President has officially said that Treasury Secretary Scott Bessant is going to lead the negotiations on trade with China. This announcement is that Bessant, the Treasury Secretary, meets with Chinese officials in Switzerland this weekend. He has been doing other trade negotiations in Asia as part of his job as Secretary of the Treasury. But this is said to be proof that Trump takes this whole thing very seriously. Bessant is one of those guys who I would say it's a rare occasion in which he is widely perceived as the most serious and the most savvy among cabinet members in terms of experience in the world in which he is now supposed to be an administrator. I guess it's fact very well respected by people on Wall Street. This is also it also answers questions about who is going to be the point person if you don't have President didn't she talking to President Trump? Who is the highest level person that they can talk to? And Scott Best is not a giant surprise. The Treasury Secretary would be the guy.
Speaker 1: You can't send in Marco Rubio for crying out loud, You've tasked with a number of things.
Speaker 2: I mean, I suppose there was a question. Maybe it could have been Howard Lutnik, who's Commerce Secretary.
Speaker 1: Sands full with the complete agenda of tariffs right state side. Yeah, well, you'll be happy to know we are stepping up our intelligence gathering efforts where you're thinking China, Pakistan, Pakistan, Russia, North Korea, Greenland.
Speaker 3: Oh yes.
Speaker 2: Several high ranking officials under the Director of National Intelligence have issued a collection emphasis me message to the intelligence agency heads this week. The Wall Street Journal says they were directed to learn more about Greenland's independence move What is this.
Speaker 3: About Greenland and their independence.
Speaker 2: Tell me more and attitudes on American resource extraction from the island.
Speaker 3: Can we keep taking their stuff? Or they pissed about that?
Speaker 2: This message a collection emphasis message helps set priorities for these different intelligence agencies. This went to the agencies including CIA, the DIA, the NSA, and underscores the apparent commitment to seeking control of Greenland.
Speaker 1: We're going to learn a lot about snowshoes, snowshoes, ice pits.
Speaker 3: Where we're going. There are no roads because there are no roads.
Speaker 4: Because it's just ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Danish embassy in Washington did not comment on this revelation from the Wall Street Journal. The Prime Minister of Greenland also didn't immediately respond for a request for a comment. There are fifty six thousand people on Greenland right now, fifty six thousand. We could have dossier's on all of them by clothes of business today. The idea that we need to have some sort of intelligence community wide program to dig deeper into Greenland sea, it's a little silly overboard.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you needed another sign that ozempic was sweeping the nation and the GLP ones actually just overall weight watchers is filing for bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: Oh man, what an end of an era, an era that spans.
Speaker 2: We all know people who have done with forever.
Speaker 1: My mother was like a lifetime member at one point, which makes no sense because she's four pounds.
Speaker 3: Your mother was, yes, oh she's thinking.
Speaker 2: I don't know my mom was, but I think she did more for the There was like a group of neighbor ladies though, so the friends went and it was just sort of.
Speaker 1: But the whole idea of I can eat this egg it's only one point or whatever is ridiculous, right, which is why I, uh, you know, look longingly at that hot dog on the TV screen that you saw.
Speaker 4: Just so you know the hot dog is gone.
Speaker 2: You still have that look in your eye, but that hot dog has been gone for an hour. Gary and Shannon will continue points. Do you think that loaded.
Speaker 3: Hot dog was?
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: Gary Shannon.
Speaker 7: My favorite saint is the female saint of perpetual Pleasure, Jiel's Saint John.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I don't even know who that is. You would recognize her if you looked her up. I can't. Oh, that's right, I forgot you have no connection to the outside work. I don't. I am just raw dog.
Speaker 4: I shall be your filter.
Speaker 3: What does she look like? Is she a sexy lady, old blonde? Ah?
Speaker 4: Am, I right, I think that's the Jill.
Speaker 3: What era are we speaking of?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I would say that she's probably actress, model, actress, Jill Saint John.
Speaker 4: How come I can't find her? Jill Saint John? There she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me see a picture.
Speaker 2: She's now in her eighties, but that's a beautiful, old old picture of her, very young, probably twenties.
Speaker 1: So all right, wonderful well Weight Watchers has been around for sixty two years.
Speaker 3: Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: It was founded in New York City by Jean Nidich, an entrepreneur who had shed seventy two pounds by adhering to a strict diet with the support of her friends. She charged dieters a fee to attend periodic meetings where they were encouraged to keep track of what they ate and motivate one another.
Speaker 3: My mom used to do that.
Speaker 1: She had a yellow legal pad and she would write down everything she ate in the calories every day. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean I think that's kind of a common thing to know what you know, what you're putting in your mouth?
Speaker 3: How much know what's in it kind of thing.
Speaker 2: The A lot of apps do that now too. I mean you you keep track of it. I think they're getting to the point where AI is allowing you to take pictures of your meal and then AI will kind of figure out what each thing was and then tell you so that it takes the work out of it, which is, you know, we're already lazy enough.
Speaker 3: Take a picture of a bloomin onion and it's like, go to the er. Your phone melts.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's it's an exercise regimen that goes along with the point system that quantified appropriate food portions. They did make a leap to a mobile app, a website and tried to kind of next generation themselves, but you're gonna get the ozepic and the waygov and the zep bound and all the other GLP ones to fight with. And now they because of that stiff competition, they filed for bankruptcy yesterday. They've got debt of more than one billion dollars. Does one who expand its business? Wait, we know bankruptcy doesn't mean it's the end of you it's a rebranding, but they've already been through this. They rebranded in twenty eighteen. The pendulum will swing, people will go back. It's been around for sixty two years.
Speaker 3: But again, I mean your point. When they started.
Speaker 2: Gene Needitch or the one who started it, she dropped more than seventy pounds by watching what she ate and being around friends, people who hold you accountable.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the thing, because you'd go to check in, right if I remember correctly, with these weight watchers meetings or whatever, you would go to check in, they would weigh you. And one of my girlfriends, her mom is in the lifetime program, so if she doesn't gain a pound, I think she it's free for her. The membership is free if you don't gain a pound. Really, I think that's what it is. But I think it's that community of people that are kind of doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It is community place we hold each other accountable. Oh, it doesn't work all the time, but sometimes it does.
Speaker 4: When you tell me not to eat certain foods.
Speaker 1: I don't tell you not to eat certain food What if I told you not to eat Okay, you don't.
Speaker 3: Tell me not to eat certain foods. But you do. You do things like are you gonna eat all of that pizza? I do not say that. I give you a look that says that, let's be clear, you.
Speaker 4: Don't say it out loud.
Speaker 1: I look at you, I look down at the plate, and then I look back up at you. And that's how I use my words. I'm just kidding. You eat all the pizza you want. You couldn't gain weight, That's the thing. Certain people can gain weight like that. They can look at a piece a pizza and gain ten pounds. It's just the way certain people's body works.
Speaker 4: How much of this has you could?
Speaker 3: You could?
Speaker 1: You could eat three pizzas a day and be fine three pieces or pizzas because I'll go tempt me.
Speaker 4: How much of this also has to do with Oprah?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oprah was a big deal about that you with the with the wagon of the fat that she wheeled out, But she was also it's not it's it's very very hard to keep weight off, especially if your body wants to gain it.
Speaker 3: I mean it's very hard.
Speaker 1: In fact, like science will show if you lose a considerable amount of weight, like Jeane, the founder of weight Watchers, you're seventy two pounds. Your body is actually fighting to put that weight back on, like you're fighting the battle times.
Speaker 2: Too well, And it's it's the word when we talk about you going on a diet. Everybody has a diet. It's like everybody has an ethnicity. You are ethnic, you have a it's what goes into that diet. When people say they're on a diet, it always, always, It never made sense to.
Speaker 3: Me because you have to live that way.
Speaker 2: Even if your diet consists of iceberg, lettuce and pickles, that's your diet. If your diet is banana cream pie and Snickers bars and three two liters of soda every day, that's your diet. It's just not a good one.
Speaker 1: Well, it's what sustainable, right. You can do the iceberg, lettuce and pickle diet for a week and see results, but you're not going to do that forever.
Speaker 3: It's what's tenable.
Speaker 4: Lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Lifestyle, not I'm going to do this for two weeks. That never works.
Speaker 9: Hey, Gary Shannon my favorite saint. I know he was more known for what he did with the Bears, but it was Mike Ditka. Mike Ditka for sure, Snka. He was the only one ever to enter the NFL draft and trade every draft he had for one running back nam Ricky Waters, and then took the rest of the day off all the rest. Yeah, just an amazing move and it didn't really work.
Speaker 4: Out for him. But Dicka definitely my favorite saint.
Speaker 1: I think we're hurting as a nation right now. We are hurting as a nation. It's May. We are in dark days and everyone is making everything about football.
Speaker 4: Football comes back in July.
Speaker 1: I know the Chargers of the first game, the Hall of Fame game up next.
Speaker 4: Justin Warsham is going to join us.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about how to replace ourselves. Gotta start making babies. Hey, get do we have any baby making music? Elmer like music that we can play to get people to make babies.
Speaker 2: I was about to play something from Smokey Robinson, but I can't know.
Speaker 1: You can't play that. Elmer will find us our baby making music.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Really that makes me want to cry a specific choice. Like I said, sometimes tears are involved. You guys missed and I mean I wouldn't say you'd missed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair. That's a better way to play it.
Speaker 1: The bullet I have bad news for Warriors fans. Yeah, Steph Perry is going to be out for lease the next three games because of because of that mild strain of his left hand string.
Speaker 5: It sucks.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry you're now a Warriors fan.
Speaker 10: No, I just I'd like basketball and the Clippers were eliminated.
Speaker 4: So you gave up in the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if you gave up on all Bay areas.
Speaker 7: Guys. So, my mom's Catholic and a couple of years ago she lost one of her hearing aids and I said, so, what did you do? And she said, well, I prayed to Saint Anthony. And I go, well, how does that go? And she goes, I pray, Tony, Tony, Tony, help me, help me, help me, Tony, Tony, Tony, help me, help me help me. And I asked her if she got her you're hearing aid back?
Speaker 4: And she went, what, No, she did? All right?
Speaker 7: Bye?
Speaker 1: Well he was able to hear her, was she could not hear them? There was a joke in there somewhere. He didn't find it. I didn't find it.
Speaker 3: It's still out there. It's flying around, it's in there.
Speaker 4: He just rushes the punch the punchline. It was what is that? What it was? Yeah? He said when she goes, what you know? Did you did it? Cure you're hearing? And she said what that should have been? He didn't have to keep going, and then but he did the No kid, it's hard.
Speaker 10: I listen, it's hard to tell jokes over the phone like that and you just know that you're possibly launching it out to millions.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: There's no feedback. Yeah, there's no immediate feed the first time. I'll be honest.
Speaker 10: The reason I started the podcast was because I'd done a morning radio when I first started as a comic, and it threw me because they weren't people who were laughing along. They were just letting me talk like while they were getting ready for the next thing. And it threw me way off my game because I'm like, nobody's reacting. So I was like, I have to practice this to get because it's a thing when you do morning radio. There's no audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if Stas is your board off and there is a high on drugs from the night before and just stares at you.
Speaker 3: For two hours or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's specific.
Speaker 2: Justin Worsham has joined us. We talk about parenting things. Human populations need two point seven children per woman, yep to reliably avoid extinction.
Speaker 4: So we gonna need you to pull your weight, Shannon.
Speaker 10: We need you to get it together. Tony helper to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they're talking about that.
Speaker 10: If we don't maintain an average birth rate per woman on the planet of two point seven children, then uh, then they're in the long term that could leave to an extinction of the species. In the more short term, what they're seeing a lot of is that family lines, which I love that they put it on like we're all royalty, like we care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody here like I am.
Speaker 4: I listen.
Speaker 10: I love my father, my grandfather, love all of them. But if I was the end of the worship, mat.
Speaker 3: Do you not need this line to continue in?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Just continue this.
Speaker 4: We're bring in.
Speaker 10: What do we bring it to the genetic pool realistically? I mean, I know I'm a good time, but I'm bringing a lot of high cholesterol, a lot of diabetes. I got near sighted as stigmatism. The preacher Gray like, we don't need that in the gre and you're the sperm that won.
Speaker 4: I was one on the top.
Speaker 10: Of the line as far as my father was bringing to the table back in nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Garry said that.
Speaker 1: To me recently and it was eye opening. He's like, well, you at least one one race, and I was like, oh my god, the.
Speaker 10: Race is the first race, came in first, and then it's just a series of seconds and fourth after that.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: The other thing that I thought.
Speaker 10: Was interesting is that they what do they say, more so already we have more females than males and they believe they're they're not good. Yeah, they've known for a long time that they think that that is supposed to account for just on known things, that having more women on the planet leads to obviously more people being made right, and so that there's some kind of evolutionary trend that does that. I also started looking at just kind of other data that I thought was interesting about birth rates, and it said trends in completed family size vary slightly by educational tainment. So this is from a study in twenty twenty two that found that in nineteen eighty women aged forty to forty four with a bachelor's degree or more had the lowest birth rate at two point two children, and women with a high school degree or less had the highest, at three point one to nine children, and that the same order persisted in twenty twenty two with a narrow range. So in twenty twenty two, women with a bachelor's degree had one point seven children and high school degree or less have two point one point four, which, with all due respect to anybody, I have some college I put on my application, so I would lump myself into this. This seems to be we are trending towards an idiocracy type situation where their whole premise of that movie was that people who should not be having children, we're the ones we're having more children.
Speaker 3: Was such a prescient film? Was it two thousand and five?
Speaker 4: I don't remember, to be honest.
Speaker 10: Macau and Hong Kong have the lowest fertility rates as of this year, at point sixty nine and point seventy four respectfully, and Chad, which is a country in northern Central Africa, has the highest at five point nine four children per woman.
Speaker 3: WHOA, yeah, they average six kids per wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Somalia is at five point nine to one. Wow, Well, how many people do you know that are like, I'm not, I mean other than Chaman, Like, do you feel like I feel like there's more people that are not having kids.
Speaker 3: I have more friends now that aren't having kids.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the thing. My kids have said they don't know about having kids, yeah, which is like, well, I thought you guys were kind of fun, Like I had a fun time. Why would you not want to have kids.
Speaker 10: That's a lot of pressure, like to put on yourself to think that you made me turn them off like I saw it?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of I don't want to money, uh you know, money, it's environment, environment, it's it's bringing the kids into what world or the whole bit.
Speaker 2: And I don't and I don't ever remember. I don't remember having those thoughts in my head about it now.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know why grant different world different times.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Internet ruined all of that because it opened our eyes to so much more, so much.
Speaker 3: More period to be afraid of, to be afraid of.
Speaker 1: And it's just expectation overwhelming, really is what it is. It was so much simpler when it was just your family and your friends and that was the unit. And people had kids and that was it, and your purview was your world around you. Really, and then you go to college, you meet some new people and then their their world opened you up to their world. Now the whole world is right in your pocket and it's overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do plan to have kids, we have a new rule of effective parenting. Is this seven seven seven rules?
Speaker 4: I like this. That's exciting.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's also common sense.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from kfi AM six forty.
Speaker 3: How happy summer is making me?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: It's not summer.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Feels like summer because you've had a week and a half.
Speaker 3: Of it is glorious.
Speaker 10: Do you like get her out of a box? Like she's acting like she didn't see before ten am today?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was all overcast a cloudy like it's been the past few days. It was, but I mean she is very excited now. Look at her face.
Speaker 4: I like to talk about it.
Speaker 3: She's not.
Speaker 4: She can't hear us tending just to my left.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon kfi AM sixty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Justin Warsham has joined us. When we're talking parenting, the seven seven seven rule of effective parenting.
Speaker 10: Now, I did a parenting podcast for probably, what I want to say, at least seven years, somewhere in that range, maybe longer.
Speaker 4: Actually might have been ten. And I've never come.
Speaker 10: Across this rule, but it definitely parallels a lot of the advice I would get from like child development specialists and pediatricians, people that I talked to on the show Just Parenting, you know, authors, and so it is a seven seven seven rules, So it breaks down the different kind of generations of a childhood.
Speaker 4: So the first zero to.
Speaker 10: Seven years, the focus as a parent is on play, so your kids learn through having fun activities and interaction. And then from seven to fourteen is where it's more about teaching them lessons. So your interactions become more like coaching, and a lot of you know, can the way they I want to say lecture, but I'm sure that's not what kids want to hear. But I definitely know that's what I'm guilty of. And then from fourteen to twenty one, it becomes guiding where it's like and that's I feel like, even though my younger one is he'll be fourteen in the next month. But I've seen that transition where it's like when they become teenagers, you have to start and it's hard, but you have to start letting them do their own thing and kind of fail while they still have the safety net of home and hopefully you can just you point them. I spend a lot of time going, this is the direction I would go if I was you and your brain is telling you not to listen to it now, and you.
Speaker 4: Want to go one hundred n h way.
Speaker 10: And I was talking to my buddy yesterday about this, where I said, I go the thing my dad said to me when I was like ten, he goes, I said, like, I love you, and he goes, well, in a couple of years, you're gonna hate me. You're gonna think I'm an idiot and that you know everything, and we're going to fight a lot. Then you're gonna turn like twenty one twenty two and we'll go back to being buds again. And he was definitely right. And I've said my version of that that I said that to my kids, but I have a different version where I tried to better it, and I said, now that you've ventured this phase of your life. Your brain is going to tell you that I don't know what I'm talking about, or that I'm being mean to you, or whatever.
Speaker 4: I go.
Speaker 10: And I would like to ask that you ask yourself, why would this person who loves me a lot and just wants what is best for me do things to ruin my life? And if like genuinely try to see it from that perspective. And I don't know how often my kids do it, but I know that I don't fight with my sixteen year ol as much as I did when I fought with my dad, Like, we don't have those things.
Speaker 2: That's also a very advanced question for a kid. And I would also say, specifically for a boy, to ask him the point about that, because I don't. I would have never thought my parents tried to ruin my life. Every time they said no to something, they were they're ruining my life, and I never would have wrapped my head around the well, the point is they're trying to protect me from either hurting myself, hurting somebody else, hurting my future, you know, setting myself up for failure or something like that.
Speaker 4: I would be would be.
Speaker 10: I just felt like my dad was just so mean when I was a teenager, That's what I was. He was so mean, and I remember thinking I just wanted to be right, which is the other thing I told my kids. I said, when I was your age, I just want to be right once. And here's what I have to tell you. It's not going to happen like this is not it's not in the cars for you, but to miss every time. But I had, like, this is the sweetest thing. My son went on a date with a girl and they were talking and they were he one of the things he likes about her is that she's very close with her family, and family is very important to them, and he said he goes. Both of them said like, he goes. I couldn't imagine ever being mad at my parents because at like the lunch table they talk and a lot of the kids complain about their parents. And he was like and she was like, yeah, same thing. And again he could be sucking me a sucking up to me, or and it's working if he's manipulating, because I was like, oh, thanks man, yeah, he's totally thanks for thanks for ruining my You're very.
Speaker 3: Easy to manipulate.
Speaker 4: We have time to talk about that.
Speaker 10: That seems it just seems like a horrible time in a segment to drop that up. No, don't back metal, and that's say you made that up?
Speaker 4: No you did it, No, you did it. All jokes are based in truth.
Speaker 3: How would I know that? What am I ever trying to manipulate you?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: And it's working.
Speaker 4: Point proven? That was stupid. I don't want to be here anymore? Can we go?
Speaker 3: Am I ruining your life? He's a little bit okay.
Speaker 10: The sarcasm also isn't helping because it's not really sarcasm, it's just mean said with a sarcas tone.
Speaker 3: Oh that was hurtful.
Speaker 4: That was so acting. I did know.
Speaker 1: I am very sarcastic, but hurtful.
Speaker 10: Am I still hurting this? I can't remember now?
Speaker 4: John? Now you're better now, jesu lout. I just felt like I was Jedi my trick. I'm not gonna lie like I was.
Speaker 8: I was so.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stop it?
Speaker 4: Wait? Do you do it to me too?
Speaker 3: Did you guys ever get to the seven seven seventh things?
Speaker 7: What are you?
Speaker 3: I was playing connections?
Speaker 4: Oh, I rest my case.
Speaker 10: She also manipulated me about paying a quarter percent attention.
Speaker 3: I didn't remember hearing.
Speaker 4: She used all of her brain.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I didn't hear you guys say focus on play and focus on teaching and all that you did.
Speaker 4: That was at the very beginning. When how did your connect four? What were you playing?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: I finished wordle in three? No, I think I finished it in four. But I'm onto connections now. Connection has been stuff you speak to.
Speaker 10: Her like immense strength and manipulation or my immense weakness and manipulation.
Speaker 3: Neither. I'm afraid to answer any of what you just said.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm not lying. This is not a bit like I need to. I need to get to the bottom.
Speaker 1: Line everything you're manipulating with a woman.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 4: Dare you don't? They'll try to distract me with that.
Speaker 3: Mary and Joe.
Speaker 4: All right now I'm done. Now I'm mad. Hope you're happy. Have a great week. Everybody, go take a bath and down.
Speaker 3: I don't have any hysteric call.
Speaker 4: Take a bath, smile more. Thank you as always.
Speaker 2: Huge twelve o'clock hours coming up next, Gary, it does. Yeah, you've been listening to the Gary and Shannon show. You can always hear US live on kf I am six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.