Speaker 1: Onco Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R Rock the bank cash again today.
Speaker 2: Going into a fourth of July weekend of the thousand dollars to the good. That'd be pretty sweet. Why you can win, have thirteen chances today to win.
Speaker 1: Nine oh five You get the first keyword and then we repeat the process hourly throughout the day and you can enter each hour wjer dot com. Someone's picked it random, might as well be you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there was a lot of big news stories yesterday and then uh there was the Diddy story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was right as we were getting out, Right after we got on.
Speaker 1: The literally just after ten o'clock, the jury there in Manhattan came back with their split verdict, finding the pop mogul not guilty of the most serious charges involving sex trafficking and racket heiering guilty on prostitution related charges. And then yesterday afternoon they reconvened to see if they were going to let him walk until sentencing.
Speaker 2: And I was hearing this guy's beyond a flight risk with all that money.
Speaker 1: But you also heard that they were already planning a big party for the weekend in Miami. The judge did decide to keep Ditty in jail until until the sentencing, which is still to be determined. I'm sure he wasn't real happy with that, Nor were his supporters who were gathered outside the courthouse yesterday who erupted in jubulant celebration after the verdict was announced that he had been found not guilty of the most serious charges. Many of them were there with baby oil, which they proceeded to start to pour on themselves and it didn't get to a freak off status outside the courthouse, but a couple of these did. He supporters.
Speaker 2: I'm like, really looking good.
Speaker 1: Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean, if you're going out there supporting that guy and bringing your freak cof juice.
Speaker 1: Which brings me to putting this in idiotology, how much time do you have on your hands that you can just carve this time out of your day. He just get your loop or body oil or baby oil and head down to the courthouse. I'm gotta leave the office real quick. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: Okay. Let me put my my suit, my jacket there, let me put all this nicely away and the try. Okay, get on the free cof gear. I'm sorry brings me to this if Oh, I was thinking, you know what, they probably do have the time pat because they're they're gonna wallow in his money if he gets out.
Speaker 1: That's why they're supporting them. Well, no, these were just like running the mill fans. Yeah, his his crew was already planning in the party from Miami. Yeah, I knew they were busy with that. And the judge did cite exactly what you mentioned. With his wealth, he is a flight risk, he could potentially disappear, and he also cited his as was presented in the evidence, his violent tendencies. So in jail he continues to.
Speaker 2: Sit happy Fourth of July weekend to their diddles.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Oakland, California. Twelve year old kid been arrested by the Oakland County Sheriff's office. Wait, I'm sorry, I bet this is an Oakland, Michigan. Oh really, Oakland, California. I wouldn't be surprised. No, no, but apparently there's some issues in Oakland County, Michigan as well. Wanted to get that straight. Didn't want to sign assigned blamed to the wrong state or county. We've got a twelve year old Karth who's been arrested there in Michigan, accused of stealing cars and reselling them for personal profit. He's twelve.
Speaker 2: Entrepreneur. Deputies say the.
Speaker 1: Kid was found carrying a license plate and alleged that he'd stolen three or four vehicles from an unnamed business. And allegedly the kid turned around and sold one of those cars for thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought he was an entrepreneur, but he's just manure. Come on, kid, if you're smart enough at them, the plate's with you, and get in there and start the car and go and sell it thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's that. You got to attribute that to his age and maybe to him thirty bucks is.
Speaker 2: A lot of money. Yeah, I mean, thirty bucks is thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: I'm just a buyer.
Speaker 2: If a kid came to me for thirty bucks for a car, twelve year.
Speaker 1: Old with a car, it says, this could be yours for thirty dollars, you're gonna buy it. You're not gonna ask any questions.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm gonna kick the tires like any good.
Speaker 1: Car, those kinds of questions, Hey, whose car is this?
Speaker 2: Squirt. Now, Oh, you ain't calling him a squirt. He'll beat you amongst amongst the kneecats. Are you kidding me? You know he's packing heat, yeah, some hot lead. Nah. Obviously I'm not gonna buy it, but I'm probably gonna that's gonna say, call his parents, but I doubt they'd both be answering.
Speaker 1: The story does point out that thirty dollars isn't even nearly enough to buy the new version of the upcoming Grand Theft Auto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's working his way up there, right, That's why you had three, three or four car thefts. Alrighty, I thought he was going for the Nintendo switch or whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, uh, And then on to this an update on this character. We told you about it. It was last month. Because this guy, he's a Kentucky resident, but he spends a good amount of time in Florida. He hits a Powerball lottery winning ticket for one hundred and sixty seven million dollars. He has a sixteen page long rap sheet with multiple felonies over the vast majority of his seen and adult life.
Speaker 2: Somebody who started stealing cars at twelve.
Speaker 1: Probably there's all the different mugshots from over the years. He's so if you recall he and is a lady after a hitting the winning numbers came down to Florida and we're over and I think it was Saint Pete and they got into a situation where he beat up a hotel security guard at the bar and then he attacked a police officer over there. So here's your update. He was extradited back to Kentucky because he wasn't supposed to have left Kentucky as a condition of his parole in the first place. So they're dealing with that, and now Kentucky is going to be sending him back here to face the charges for the assault down, including the assault on the officer. This idiot who just want to hundred and sixty seven million dollars is potentially looking at going back to jail for five years. You just can't leave well enough alone if you have one hundred and sixty three mil.
Speaker 2: I know he took the payout, so he's sitting on about whatever the percentage is. Any That's just like you can lawyer up. You can lawyer up, but even lawyers can't undo dumb the money can do wonders. Pat No, I agree He's just not going to be smart enough.
Speaker 1: If you had a long criminal career like that and all of a sudden now you legitimately come into a big fat stack of money, wouldn't you at least for a couple minutes, sit down and go, you know what, this is my out. This is the time to really turn the page.
Speaker 2: The big guys sending me a friggin underhand pitch. You know what I'm saying, right, But, Pat, when you live that kind of life you've been Thievens since you were a young teeny, your brain's wired differently. He beat up a security guard at an hotel. You don't do things like that if you have a million dollars.
Speaker 1: I do think, well, he was angry because I think the bar was closing and you know, buber drinks. I'm not sure, but anyway, Li
Speaker 2: Linchen Taco on demand Download the iHeartRadio app International