Speaker 1: We are live. It is for twenty eight, twenty twenty five, and it is three twenty nine pm where I'm at my tea with unfortunately not Spicy Honting because I ran out of it. But hey, it's something okay, So what'll we doing today? We're not going to jump too deep. I've been reading Makers of Civilization and Race and History and taking I mean, instead of going around the book and away from the things I don't want to cover, I've been just taking snapshots on my phone of every page I want to read to you, which makes for a lot of snapshots. And I have us where we left off starred, so hopefully that won't be too much of a pay the answer to try to figure out where I left off last time. She shouldn't be too big video, and we'll get into that. But there's a lot of stuff here, and I don't have a lot of time today because I have a couple things to do. I might be taking my daughter to gymnastics tonight myself instead of just instead of just falling behind them. So she had her Olympia ads. She did really well, and I think next week starts the team trials for next season. She wants to do the competition team, which means you travel. I think she needs one more year in the it's like the top level that you can do before you go into that competition team. I think she's young. She's really young, and she's really young to be on the team she's on, so I think it's only better. But I mean, don't put limits on her, right like, let her try at least so either way she'll be happy. Okay, let's see how this works. Everything clips, there's like a delay, so you don't see the very beginning of these things. It's weird. It could just be the transfer on the on the way this thing's being encoded or being transferred on stream. Though hopefully this will all bit fixed once alo I saw them working in the town again today, so they said July June. We're crossing our fingers hoping that happens faster so that we can get on the fiber optics. Because fiber optics, there's no such thing as a jam. There's no such thing as overloaded the system. So you know that BS is an excuse anymore. You should get one point one if that's what you're paying for all times, no matter how many things are connected. To it. Okay, now we need to say this for a little, a little not premature, but we need we need a huge push. We need a huge push, right why because I really want to write this book and uh so much thoughts, so many thoughts in my head. I'm going through this tea because it's anyway. So let me ask you.
Speaker 2: This now, a man.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I hope you got the message there. Become a member of the Patreon all right, goody. It's on the bottom of the screen. It's also in the descriptions. It's clickable in the descriptions unless you're on YouTube. Then it won't be once this thing is over, because that's how it rolls. They want to cut you off. Who's over in the comments? Lady Pixel, Hello, mister Bulgarian, Right, gotcha? What I think? Belfast? That doesn't matter with me. Okay, well, this is from Noisy Pixel. I actually still have the last email that you sent to me up here, and I just didn't have a chance to get back to responding to it. But I saved it in a whole other tab so that I could. Everyone's being ridiculous right now, sypathetic? Actually, you know what, there's two different spots on the Instagram chats that we're gonna have to look at today. This is gonna kind of be like a wrap up of all the crazy stuff I've seen going on. Excuse me, oh yeah, oh yeah. And then the most terrifying entities of the astral plane, explained in obsessive detail, was what this Esoteric Guardian episode is called. There's this other thing called mystique something I forgot. It sucks there. They start off ask acting like they're, you know, a site that is actually looking into things, and then they just try to poo poo everyone who does. There's a place for people like that. It's called heck, that's what that symbol is the thing, because all right on, what's it called here? I got? I just got on the scene called the sky app Blue sky app, which is interesting because that used to be what a Freeman used to call his thing, right Freeman from Freeman TV. But one of the one of the followers, it's firstus all it says I have two followers, and I went to click. I said, you have no followers, so why does it say two? Asshole? And then the other one says invalid handle follows you. But it's the same symbol as Noicy Pixels, so I'm guessing that's him. It's very funny though, very cool. All right, that'll be where I think I am. We are. I just gotta change something real quick. Where's it here?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 1: Mine on the wrong side. I clicked the right one. Shoes, all right, I shay this. I'll be able top of the video from on that side. So we're gonna start with this one right here, and I go. Of course, I have to unmute it as soon as a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I see. I understand these aren't the greatest minds of the world having covered this information, but at least they're covering something. Yeah, I'm looking at this picture and doing that. The majority of what they do is you know, crazy discussing makeup, So I get it. But also, hey, get hey, as so long as they're not out there raping and killing people and running them over and shooting at them. Hey whatever, with the things that they do other than that, with their time, you gotta kind of encourage, Right, they keep doing the same thing, except now the government is paying them to do it now or like for the last two hundred years. Okay, anyway, minerals yet added by the way vase to European wills in fourteenth century, and of course by minerals we mean poison.
Speaker 4: Thing to see here, these situations are not identical because way back in the day some people were accused of putting snake venom.
Speaker 1: Snake venom, so forget about the artist's stuff. That's corrupt in our minds. And it's true, but it's it's like an epic. It's in the middle of things. It's actually towards the tail end of things.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I just noticed Nemos his name is on here, which means apparently this is something that he shared which makes you want to vomit already. But namely that is this from a book that he's reading from or highlighting or written I don't think he writes. But anyway, namely that Jay's are murderers. In a dozen ways we have seen the Cross itself have been conscripted into the campaign, which as much was as much self defense as revenge. All right, So anyway, the thirteen forty eight Black Plague would result in anti Oave violence that far surpassed the First Crusade, with perhaps three hundred oave communities, including those of Mainz, Trier and Cologne being simply wiped out, Oh the good old days. The anti Oave mobs may have waived the banner of an and no, no, I don't think that was an insane rhetoric making them seem they were rationally avenging a long dead heyesus or defending connection to them. The very ferocity and longevity of the libel shows that they were defending themselves, meaning somebody was poisoning the fuck out of them, and not just You wouldn't be called minerals if it was just primarily snake venom. Okay, there's poisons in these things. It's farmakia. Yeah, sure, it's sorcery, absolutely, But what has been a source in the foundation of pharmacia since five thousand years ago with this even I cult, It's been snake venom in various ways. It's in a lot of different things that we still continue to use now, and that they continue to create different venoms from different animals, paralyzing and destroying and crafting that in line with supporting the body so that it can heal itself, but quite the opposite.
Speaker 4: And poisoning people through the water system and Oh my gosh, it caused the largest epidemic that I had ever seen.
Speaker 1: Over twenty in this idea that Esclippius was somehow a good guy because he was Greek, it's all bullshit, or that's because of the way that they're framing the story. You know that he was, you know, taking what he did was defending yourself from snake venom. Uh yeah, because they were poisoning you with it slowly so that you would build an immunity to it, to it, it'd be like an anti venom in your body. That's not the same thing as helping you. That's a part of a cult ritual. And Scippius is just the name that some oy vas in Greek decided to call him to make it more socially acceptable and freaking poison that society literally and figuratively.
Speaker 4: Wanting million people died. I mean, these people cleared out whole countries with snake oil and snak in them and you know what, Oh my gosh, that's another big snake.
Speaker 5: So uh yeah, they like snakes.
Speaker 1: Uh see right, we got to deal with intellect to the person here.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Ninety five percent of the.
Speaker 1: Menica people who will read whatever is in front of them and just accept it wholeheartedly. This is what we're dealing with. We're listening to right now.
Speaker 4: Sation comes from snakes.
Speaker 1: Oh way, Yeah, Captain pill is a blood pressure medicine. We already know that. We know that, we talked about that with doctor artists. But you know, Kila monster venom is ozimpic, It poison it, It paralyzes your vegus nerve, It causes deterioration in your eyes, causes type one diabetes where you're not able to produce insulin anymore. It's all kinds of shit. It's not good, and it causes gaster priest just because it freaking paralyzes your stomach. So yeah, all bad things. If there's that, there's your pharmacia. And how old is it not fourteenth century for fuck's sake now? Thirteen hundreds five thousand years old plus? And it really doesn't matter what the hell they were doing before we came along in the three three hundred and seventy years or so PC, because whatever they were doing back then was what they were doing between each other and unfortunately whomever was also living in that area. Okay, two thousand and nine five OV chiefs. We'll call them OIV chiefs. Rabbis arrested for Oregon harvesting ring targeting living victims.
Speaker 7: These were arrests on a massive scale. Amongst those taken into custody by the FBIS, city mayors, politicians, and religious leaders. It thoughts that religious charities controlled by prominent rabbis were used.
Speaker 1: To launderunt have a nogular cash.
Speaker 7: The arrests were part of a ten year operation that some cover's money laundering on an international scale, as well as corruption and the sale of human organs.
Speaker 1: So when you hear the term or you see the words targeting living victims, how do you think how do you think they're going about that? Do you think they're just randomly picking people or do you think they are working in conjunction with systems such as the medical system and prisons, where once they've tested you, if you become or seen as a match, then a little strike force or some other type of situation is set in place, like I don't know, maybe a prison stabbing but not in that particular organ, Maybe a poisoning of your cafeteria food, maybe something else, maybe when you get out. Because it was just a couple of nights you had to spend in jail, you go back out in the streets and you just drop dead in front of your computer like my friend did. And then he was an doing it. He went in for to sortly conduct at a concert because some freaking security guards are being douchebags. And he was out a couple of weeks. His mother's nurse. He was out a couple of weeks, and then he just is hard, just stop beating when he was in front of his computer, and they pulled all kinds of organs out of him. So do you think, let me ask you again, so do you think you just go ahead and sert harvesting these organs hoping for a buyer when it's such a strange market in the first place, or do you think you find matches and living human beings and then you go to you know, execute them but not fully because obviously it's better when they're fresh, and then sell them. So that leads that what do you call it? It points to deeper corruption within the system itself, within police, within all kinds of institutions that are supposed to be trusted institutions, giving your information around to scumbagavys and small hats because they're all part of the fucking cult.
Speaker 7: In the US, Switzerland, and Israel.
Speaker 8: The list of people we arrested sounds like it should be the roster for a meeting of community leaders, but sadly.
Speaker 1: He didn't say what community. He should have just said to us the community of a vase, right, should have been the roster of a Hollywood film. The executives of of a music label. Yeah, because they're always they're all Jewish.
Speaker 8: They weren't meeting in a boardroom this morning, they were in the e.
Speaker 1: Then it might as well have been the roster of the ado. He should have said that had been funny booking room. It does say one.
Speaker 7: When Rabbi was dealing in human kidneys for transplants for a decade, buying them from vulnerable people at a huge profit.
Speaker 1: The number Yeah, like, you're not going to be using this for much longer anyway, because you know we have your parents poisoning your food. So why don't you just you know, promise us your good news. Yeah, I there a win win. You get to keep them until we need someone needs them.
Speaker 7: Though number of arrests was remarkable even for New Jersey, when more than one one hundred and thirty public officials have pleased, guilty or been convicted of corruption.
Speaker 1: Why is there one hundred and thirty public officials that are all fucking Jews in New Jersey? Hoboican? Oh, that's why, because Hopokan's are set you know, tenth level of hell. Oh, I get it now.
Speaker 7: In the last ten years, these were arrests.
Speaker 1: M hm. You guys wanted some fun with racism. It's good.
Speaker 2: How about a bed fellas Grace George.
Speaker 1: What's the fuss, gus, except no one shooting each other or trying to rape each other when they bend over, So it's not exactly accurate.
Speaker 2: All around, y'all.
Speaker 9: A change something special.
Speaker 1: Then we got a robot who speaks jive. That's the epitome of human ingenuity.
Speaker 10: To change.
Speaker 1: All change, not to mention the fact that it's a blue bowl and it's probably owned by oys. Oh and by the way, the bull is the simple balder and b A A L. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Nobody makes mom looking like Schlipps.
Speaker 9: You're soul right right?
Speaker 1: Will schlitz your throat if you don't like it? Kind of reminds you of that bull that tackles comes through the It burst through the Italian restaurant and Danny Devido in the movie Johnny Dangerously. If you haven't seen it, you're not American. All right, here we go next.
Speaker 11: So that's why I'm here today to announce two point four billion dollars in highly competitive grants to develop the next generation of fuel efficient cars.
Speaker 10: And truck get powered by the next.
Speaker 6: Generation A batteranlogies.
Speaker 11: It's all made right here in the USA.
Speaker 12: The Obama administration gave Fisker Automotive a five hundred twenty nine million dollar taxpayer funded loan to help the startup company. Another electric vehicle maker, Tesla, received a similar four hundred and six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fisker, you know, like they make garden cheers. I'm sure they could do electric cars too. Why not. I'm sure it's not the same company, but it's just it's the same name.
Speaker 9: See five million dollar loan.
Speaker 13: Just Tesla deserves government loan in this is them Now.
Speaker 1: This is totally jaded to making him look like a good guy when he's a total sociopathic, psychopathic, child killing psycho. You know what I mean. I can say that a thousand times and it's still true. He deserves to be It deserves to be repeated. But this is how they're spinning it. We'll remember the other one. The old ones used to be off of the the first ones that they were making. We're using the frames of the lotus, so they were classy not.
Speaker 14: Only repay the money, but repay the money ahead of time and in fact, you know, I'll go on camera here and say.
Speaker 1: How do people who have no visible scars look like burn victims? Still, that's how his face looks to me, Like there's like too much blankness there, there's not like enough features.
Speaker 14: I will personally stand behind this money.
Speaker 15: If something bad happens to Tesla.
Speaker 1: I'm already rich and none of this really makes a difference to me when we or the other because I'm tied into the greatest, deepest, darkest corners of the cult. So hey, I'll be able to generate fake money for you and give it back, no problem.
Speaker 14: I will questionally repay.
Speaker 13: The American House Congress is trying to figure out who's to blame for the collapse of Solindra the solar panel.
Speaker 1: Why don't they talk about his solar city that also collapsed, That was a that was a project of good old u Elon.
Speaker 13: Company that filed for bankruptcy last week after running through more than half a billion dollars of taxpayer stimulus money, now.
Speaker 16: Abound is based in Loveland. The company used seventy million of a four hundred million dollar federal loan guarantee to expand its plant not only here, but build a new one in Indiana. Now, the best guess is taxpayers will be on the hook for somewhere between forty million and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Here's a good quick question, Why the hell did I lose a fucking subscriber just now on YouTube? You know I was asking you to do the opposite.
Speaker 9: The fuck we have Fisker.
Speaker 10: They have missed their first payment.
Speaker 12: But Fisker is behind production schedule and the company's only factory up and running.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, so it's ars for the people who make the garden cheers. Not in the US. It's in Finland.
Speaker 17: Thisscer blamed the car's lithium ion battery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your tax paying money went to a place in Finland, who then decided go on take the money in run.
Speaker 17: Which happened to be made by another government loan recipient, A one two three Systems. A one two three got a two hundred and forty nine million dollar taxpayer loan. This year's first quarter losses total one hundred and twenty five million.
Speaker 1: This is just Obama money and loitering the same time banks were failing in twenty two thousand and eight, right, Saul, just just a big game to flush the American economy down the toilet and destroy families and homes and all that good stuff owner for home ownership dollars.
Speaker 18: This past week, the electric vehicle battery maker A one two three unexpectedly filed for bankruptcy. It followed another battery maker one.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second. This asshole is a complete moron. Invented starlink. Nobody invented starlink. That was old technology that the military was using for fucking thirty five years prior to that. It's just it's like satcoms, not the whole lot different than that to help those stranded with no cell service. This guy is such a fucking bleeding heart bullshitter in North Carolina rescued stranded astronauts in space. Oh boy, he bleeds in space, and NASA paid the back the government loan he got to start Tesla helped identify the waste. This guy is so drugged up on the poison of you know, the government kool aid. And of course, yeah, because they have no discernment. They have no Let me repeat that, Dwayne, you have no discernment.
Speaker 18: Which folded in January before their demise. Both firms spent millions in taxpayer funded grants.
Speaker 19: Paying this loan yesterday. Elana must feel good to kind of hit back the critic like Romney who called your company a louther.
Speaker 1: There's no real evidence except for the news reports that say he did any of this, that he did any of this, or that it actually ever happened, or that he ever got the money in the first place. Sort of, It's all just a big fucking game, part of the theater for the show, you know. Come on, well, it.
Speaker 20: Really feels good to have.
Speaker 1: Little children in my basement chained to the floor. Oh oh, sorry, wrong topic.
Speaker 20: I've repaid the ux US taxpayer. That's that's really what's important here, and we're not We didn't just repay the principle. We actually repaid it with interest and a bonus payt, so ultimately the US taxpayer actually made a profit of over twenty million dollars on this loan. Really feels good to have repaid the US tax pair.
Speaker 1: So that's yeah, okay, and then you see why I said, because I wanted to tear it apart. Okay, here is DM spiritual equality. Please maybe wake up. This is the blood ritual that we have contracted. Well, here's the thing. The whole concept of the the certificate of live birth is that they're saying that your family, your parents, are the the competent party. But you can't become the collateral of someone else's contract without you being the competent party. So none of this actually makes any fucking sense, but they do it. And of course, since they make the rules, as long as they can trick you, then its law right, and this is good. This actually does tie back to Roman Catholic Holy c yell. It's a little bullshit, but it's also part of the banking system that makes you a tradable commodity and property of the Federal Reserve. At birth with a blood contract.
Speaker 19: A heel prick, nearly every baby born in the US gets one shortly after birth. Their newborn blood fills six boughts on a special call.
Speaker 1: So this is what I did. I screamed. I yelled, well, I didn't do that. I said, there's no fucking way you're doing that to my daughter. And they said that's cool. When we're done here, you will get a knock on your door and we'll just take your child. That's what California said. So that's how they made us not want to take that chance. And I wish it. I wish it. It was never done to say, you're trying to if you don't agree to this. This is the blackmail and the and the the extortion tactics and all the other shit that they say. You're being a you're being roughed up into this, right you're being shaken down. They'll tell you that they will come for your child if you don't submit to this, because they'll say that these bullshit blood spots on a fucking paper are going to be tested for diseases, which is a complete and total, fucking retarded, it's not even logical lie, and that if you don't do it, it's because you're That means you're endangering your child. This is the sick I'm telling This is the cult in action here, This is it right here, Look at it, Look at it. This is it in the banality of evil. People just brush it aside, just go through the motions. And this is the type of shit. This is the type of shit. This is why our lives are what they are.
Speaker 18: Like.
Speaker 19: Cart used to test the baby for dozens of disorders that, if treated early, in all shit stuff, could prevent severe disabilities, even death.
Speaker 1: But unless your total fucking bullshit. I'm sorry, but that's a big fucking lie. And that's a whole lot of blood from a poor little baby that you're fucking traumatizing. Why that day are you? Are you worried that the baby's gonna go around and fucking you just in the mother for this whole time? Would the mother not be ill if they're sharing the same bloodstream? And why can't you just test them? Why do you have to take Why is this a thing? They're so full of shit people, this fucking cult is so full of shit, and we let it go by cowering. Is an intellectual inferiority because they are doctors that wear fucking you know, white coats instead of black death robes. Oh, you have to go to court for that, for the black death robe and the and the guy wearing the dress in the chair. Give me a fucking break.
Speaker 19: Everybody we're child is diagnosed with a disorder, it's often lost in the fog of childbirth genetics. We randomly selected six new moms and asked about their babies genetic test.
Speaker 1: A woman's voice makes me want to strangle her with a cord and then hang it from a tree and post notes in with large nails into her chest explaining why.
Speaker 19: Three remember the heel prick. Three think they knew about the test, but like most parents, none knew what happened after the test. Were you aware that the state was storing your child's DNA?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do you think you should have been aware?
Speaker 14: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: You see for the baby.
Speaker 1: And they're just so that baffled and stupid. Oh, they did a blood ritual in front of me and use my child as part of their ritual and I allowed it, And I just don't understand why there's some there's a problem with that. What's going on here? Are you? How detached from things do you have to be to think that any of this is normal behavior? Why would anybody think that this is normal behavior?
Speaker 19: Maybe's own potentially life saving test researcher.
Speaker 1: She's still going on with the whole life saving bullshit. It's not a fucking thing. This is a freaking blood contract, clean and simple.
Speaker 19: First, generally, only need a few spots. The remaining blood becomes property of the state and may be sold to outside researchers without your knowledge or consent.
Speaker 5: Blood is inherently are intrinsically sold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not just the blood that's sold without your consent, it's the fact that they're treating your child on an open market in that the child is collateral for the debt of the government who has a freaking blank check, an infinite credit to sync us into what they call national debt, which isn't a real thing because it's not real money. And for the amount of times we've died for their gate fucking wars for Israel, they owe us. We don't know them shit, wait, personally identifiable.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 19: Some states destroy the blood spots after a year twelve states.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter what they do with the blood. The fact that this contract is made is what matters for.
Speaker 19: At least twenty one. But California is one of four states that stores them indefinitely.
Speaker 1: And my daughter was born in California.
Speaker 19: State run biobank.
Speaker 21: I just didn't realize that there's a repository somewhere of everything.
Speaker 1: Think about it, How would you fund a place that's a biobank for blood in the first place if there wasn't some money being made by doing so. That this wasn't some kind of sick cult that decided that through their rituals and their routines and all their nonsense that they've accumulated through all of their black magic bullshit for the last five thousand years, wouldn't think that they had some sort of ownership over your life and your soul by doing so, and that this wasn't some kind of sick way of them placing claim to you as property of theirs. Why else would they store all this? What's the purpose go around and lick them every once in a while and see which one they want to find and get some more of that yummy tasting blood from. Who the fuck knows what the hell the other reasons are. But it's a sick, freaking vampiric bullshit thing, is it not.
Speaker 22: Maybe born in the state.
Speaker 19: It's like fingerprints.
Speaker 15: Companies aren't very good at keeping data safe.
Speaker 19: They try.
Speaker 15: There's just should be.
Speaker 1: A moronic fucking parents that should have never been parents if you're that fucking dense and oblivious.
Speaker 23: Accountability and transparency.
Speaker 19: While parents don't have the right to opt out before a heel.
Speaker 1: Prick, parents don't have the right to opt out. Who decided that the parents don't have the right to opt out? A criminal? Satanic evil cult of fucking the eden Kites, This saturn cult bullshit, that's Abrahamic, pick your flavor religion.
Speaker 24: I could argue in the developed countries, the big winners or countries that have shrinking populations, that's something that most people never talked about. You know. We always used to think shrinking population is a cause for negative growth. But in my conversations with the leadership of these large developed countries that have xenophobic immigration policy, it'll allow anybody to come in. Shrinking unemployment, excuse me, tricking demographics in these countries will rapidly develop robotics and technic AI and technology. And if the promise I didn't say it's going to happen, but as the promise of all that transforms productivity, which most of us think it will, we'll be able to elevate the standard of living in countries and the standard.
Speaker 1: Living right because without people. The standard of living for the Jews will be so much.
Speaker 24: Better individuals even with shrinking populations, and so.
Speaker 1: The pain right because we're doing vaccinines to save lives. Right, that's I mean, that's what that's what Bill Gates tells everybody. That's if you do a really good job with those things, you'll be able to reduce the population by at least fifteen percent. Easy, right, right, right, right? What we say? What now? Does it make you less anxious to have sex? I don't get don't give the connection here, mister uh, mister Gates, But what did you do here? Right? Right? Black Rock? Well, what they mean is Larry Fink, what the hell's name is explaining why depopulation is a good thing. And thankfully we have ai to do all of our jobs right because what we did, because in a normal society where your pharmakiah actually does what they say it does, rather than I don't know, natural medicine and helping the body heel itself, if your true intent was to improve the health of people, you're not doing a very good job. So why is everybody dying off again? Why is everybody dying off again? There? Fink explain that it will explain that part first. Why why populations are shrinking, oh, does have something to do with the OVA element in all of them.
Speaker 24: Perhaps paradigm of negative population growth is going to be changing, and the social problems that one will have in substituting humans for machines is going to be far easier in those countries that have big planning populations, and so for those countries that have rising populations, the answer will be education and so rapidly developed.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 24: For those countries that do not have a foundation of rural law or education, they're going to be left. That's where the divide is going to get more and more extreme.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately, okay, sociopaths discussing mass deaths around the world that they know they're fucking causing. And remember black Rock is like the clearing house of all things. There are no real competition. There's no real competition anymore between corporations that are artificially created in the first place with fake rothschild money so that they can fail upward and lose money in the process of defeating real businesses and real families and stuff like that, so that they can consolidate the power of the industry and control it all. Now those other corporations that they've all made are all are in the same roof anyway, so they're not competing with each other, which means guess what happens to quality. That's a communistic and they also call it a mercantilistic society when everything is controlled through the same fingers or avenues that quote unquote government is and permitting and things like that in order to limit who gets to be in business. Well, that all makes it for there is no real competition, just just different names for different divisions. And when there's no competition, there is no quality because nobody's trying to make a better product. Do you have no place else to go? There's no point in that. It's all about profit driven things, and profit really in reality, when you get down to it, is about human suffering because they are fully aware that their money is fake. It's not about acquiring the money for the sake of making themselves rich. It's about taking it from people so that they are in misery. There's a very big difference. Salvador Dolli Wants tricked Yoko Ono into buying a blade of grass for ten thousand dollars. She had asked him for a strand of his infamous mustache hair because she's crazy. But Dolly thought she was a witch, and I'm sure he was absolutely correct, but I think he was probably a warlock, so that's why he probably recognized it and was used the hair in a spell. So he sent her a single blade of grass in a nice presentation box, and the crazy bitch bought it for ten grand because you know, she didn't realize that a piece of whatever plant material was not a piece of hair from a mustache, because she's smart like that. And one person said, I've legitimately, I legitimately have never heard one good story about her. Yeah, this guy says, Yoko once trick John Lennon into leaving the greatest band in the world to do bullshit conceptual art with her. That's more impressive. Well, no, no, you forgot the part where she got them all drugged up on heroin and he was basically tied to a bed and didn't really have a whole lot of options. Right, all right, Now, here's the Alaskan here before No, it's the Alaska Avenger. That just sounds okay that I don't like to repeat it.
Speaker 25: But anyway, this story contains video that's extremely disturbing. So if you got kids in the room, please ask him to leave. This is nineteen year old Isaiah Trammel and he is on the autism spectrum.
Speaker 1: So, guys, here's your cult. Is what they do on a daily basis. This is what they did through the medical system that they It's a pretend system that's buffered and shielded by trust. And are you are you anti science? How dare you? We go to college for twelve years in internships, how dare you?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? This is what they do recently gone his own over by the way, because the county jail is just as you know, impenetrable as a death chamber or a death camp that they call a hospital, neither one of those things, because their authorities are allowed to be questioned.
Speaker 25: Right, artment and police received a call for a noise disturbance and they ended up arresting him and bringing him to the Montgomery County Jail. And that's when, like so many other tragic times in this country, this young man ended up dead. I'm gonna show you some of the el surveillance video, but this comes with a warning. This is extremely disturbing to watch.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that snapping and smacking. I think they are tasing him, but it's what you're hearing.
Speaker 10: He's having an episode.
Speaker 1: And the sick fox stripped him down because this isn't part of a fucking sick cult ritual, right, Yeah. As he's screaming please is, they're like, oh, he's a drug addict or whatever. Then they don't care. There's absolutely no empathy with these fucking degenerates in uniform.
Speaker 26: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I fucking hate all police. Fuck them all. Anyway, Here they are with their blue gloves taking pictures of the guy who's obviously in distress right now, and they're they're they're completely non responsive to his to his to his calls for help, to the point where they put his their hand on his neck to brace his head, to take a fucking picture. They're just doing their jobs, everybody. You know, they got something to do. They were told to do this.
Speaker 10: Response.
Speaker 1: They restrained his hands and feet on that chair.
Speaker 25: And that was the last time we'll ever see this young man alive again. And of course his family is devastated.
Speaker 27: We go on me, you can do anything you wanted to work just because you might meet her own divert it doesn't mean you can't be successful.
Speaker 1: Remember, fucking you know, the system of medicine and that we trust so much is what caused this to this child in the first place. Nobody's born this way. That happens to them probably very soon after birth, unless the mother is getting shot up while she's pregnant then maybe, But other than that, this shit happens because of what they do to us in the standard of care.
Speaker 27: Here's happening in mental health episode, a lot of anxieties. So he was getting loud and I'm being very vocal in the past when he's at episodes like that before and we've done well as checks, they would come and then he would get transferred to the hospital and he.
Speaker 10: Would get the help he needed. That didn't happen that night now if you're in a jail or a prison.
Speaker 1: So he got a little loud because he's having an episode, and then some fucking Karen in his building decided to call the cops. And once this is what people need to understand. Anybody from any place, they don't have to be anywhere near you can do this. Make a complaint in the psychopaths who are just chomming at the bit with their fucking cocaine and their steroids all the time, ready to get swatted up to go fucking kill people. Once they get their opportunity because somebody makes a complaint, they're going fucking full bill or fucking barrels loaded, you know, gunsloaded, fucking things blazing. It doesn't matter what the fucking situation is or why not as leaving legitimate. If they get a complaint, they're acting on it. And if anybody else tips them off like that or another agency quote unquote of the oive nature decides to tip them off, Oh there's no holds barred. That's a freaking no knock in the middle of the night. So the fact that this happened isn't surprising. And the fact that's some fucking Montgomery coming police treated this situation the way that they did is not surprising. This is the standard of what happens, is it In.
Speaker 10: The United States?
Speaker 25: Chances are your healthcare is provided by Navcare, and jails that contract with Navcare have one of the highest death tolls in the country. I have friends and family that have children that are on the autism spectrum, and this young man shouldn't have died at the very least, if you're going to incarcerate people, you have to be able to provide them with medical care.
Speaker 10: Isaiah rest in paradise.
Speaker 1: This story like that makes it better, you douchebag.
Speaker 28: I the past week I was involved in four cases of children who are perfectly normal in their development until they had their school.
Speaker 1: You get it, You know where we are. Depletes the biody. These plenty of objects deplete the body of vitamin A, a key nutrient for brain, gut and immune healthy. Yeah, that doesn't make a difference. It's the freaking poison metals that you can detox from it if you're not completely fucked by them. The other one, given the same day can trigger severe neurological dysfunction, and though it's already depleted the measles, one created by the blah blah blah can actually attack the gut lining causing Yeah, the leaki ga and blood brain barrier damage, which I don't believe is even a real thing. It's a different stage of water. It's plasma. That's why there's a quote unquote barrier. It's a thicker substance keeping other liquids out, leading to chronic inflammation, toxicity build up, and not, you know, and the autism like symptoms. But here's the wilparts. Some kids are protected simply by having enough by MNA from natural sources like kable oil blah blah blah. And then there's some retard trying to sell you detoxit. Okay, well they took something that was of good information and turned it into a fucking advertisement for themselves because they're pieces of garbage. Okay, moving on, now here's uh, here's your standard reason why. Here's your standard example. If I just do you see this face right? You see this retard next to them? The fact that they're in the same room with a person like this tells you everything about that person as well. These are the you can't call them. Does she look like she's an Indian? Does she look like she's Mexican? Does it look like she's an African? Do google booo dooooooo? No, that she looks she might be annoyve, but I think she might just be a fucking straight up white chick. And if she is, well, guess what. They've poisoned our fucking people too, because look, listen to this ship.
Speaker 10: Do you want to get it? Do you ever want to get married or have children.
Speaker 1: No, they're all fucking look at like even the fucking childish. This is absolutely insanity right here. This is people who are mentally fucking disturbed, ill, not grown up, not slapped around enough by their fucking parents if necessary. I'm not saying that anybody should do that, but at least you straighten them out when they're not freaking doing something, when when they're growing off the rails. As a parent, you don't encourage, Hey, going off the rails is good. No, you are supposed to guide them and teach them how what's acceptable and what's not acceptable, and teach them morality and values so that they wouldn't want to do that anyway. Nobile living, nobil fucking living. But no, you have a bunch of spoiled brad retards, overweight because you know, nothing should be under control, because their whole entire freaking mental state is out of control. Thank god, fake, this guy's a doucheback.
Speaker 10: To you though, thank the Lord for that.
Speaker 29: I will say something though, this is gonna upset you, go for it. I am going to be a teacher, and I am gonna indoctrinate the youth, and I'm gonna teach him about all about the gay agenda.
Speaker 9: So your children aren't safe for me?
Speaker 30: Really, So what you're saying is is that you want to brainwash the youth of America. Yes, to live this lie and accept do you want.
Speaker 1: To Yes to the part where it says to live this lie. Like usually they would argue that it's not a lie, but she didn't go into that. She's literally yeah, that's my retardation.
Speaker 31: My name is Douglas Daton and I'm a resident of Collin County.
Speaker 1: I retired from the This is retired police Lieutenant Douglas Deaton exposed with the East Plano Tech East Plano Islamic Center Sharia network that's been operating in Plano, Texas for twelve years, that he knows of Sria, La has no place cares Seria lah blah blah blah. It's not religion, Cheria law is about control.
Speaker 23: Blah.
Speaker 1: These aren't statements that mean anything to tell you anything, makeing them saying Muslim califae. But yet, where where's the avaga talk here? No, no, no, you're ready to jump all over this, but you won't say a word about fucking Christian Zionism. He fucking retards.
Speaker 31: Plano Police Department after twenty six years of full time law enforcement service, and I dealt with representatives of EPIC many times when I was the sergeant for the Plano Police Department, excuse me, the trainee sergeant for the Plano PD. There seems to be a generle misunderstanding that we're talking about a plan to build an Islamic Sharia friendly community. EPIC neighborhood already exists in Plano. It's been there for nearly twelve years, with seventy four residential properties, a massive mosque, schools, a medical clinic, and multiple businesses. It also has an office of an Islamic financing institution called the UIF Corporation. The UIF Corporation is not a bank. It's a Michigan based corporation whose publicly stated purpose is to quote engage in financial transactions that are Sharia compliant end quote of their words, not mine. Local government officials south of here have known for years that only Muslims can purchase homes inside that neighborhood. You have to be a member of their mosque to live there. The first house built in that neighborhood was built right next to the Plano Police academy. It's a huge structure with two separate front doors. The rear of the property is just a few feet from a large.
Speaker 1: Out Okay, here, don't live the details that by you that was built right next to the Plano police department. Who do you think is operating in conjunction with them to help support them while they bring over border of their buddies from different countries, And what do you think is really going to go on there? Besides, they're going to fill in these neighborhoods to where they're overly represented in lots of places and things. And you know, crime has a different meaning and a different definition for these people than it would be for I don't know someone who is a European who happens to live here, of course, of course, and then this creates the resentment that they then use to initiate ethnic warfare, and then they blame it on once again domestic terrorists because we're European and we're you know, big bad people picking on everybody who has no fucking business taking over here at all. Except for the simple effect that waveves have already penetrated the system. Trait they did no baby oil.
Speaker 31: Or warning siren The house has a large second story platform overlooking the restricted access parking lot where the police department stored specialized vehicles such as bomb trucks bomb disposal.
Speaker 1: Did anybody ever, I mean, because that's like the worst stupid thing that you possibly use for what they're what they were just saying was happening with these quote unqute dinity parties. Did anybody, just like you, never question whether or not that was code for some other type of discussing cannibalistic child can't baby cannibalistic type of material that they kept finding there rather than actual baby oil? Did anybody ever question that and say why didn't they use asterrogliders, kwire? Why baby oil? And why would they continue to talk about that? Unless this is part of the fucking ritual to continually discuss this and making it a meme and all this other stuff. What are they really saying and how are they getting other people to repeat it?
Speaker 14: Quit and the.
Speaker 31: Swat team's armored vehicle. I am a court recognized expert in swat team tactics and procedures. That house has all the hallmarks of a fortress and a command post. The rear of the house looks a lot like an observation post and a shooting platform. Why would somebody.
Speaker 1: Choose because it's a freaking prison town, right, Because would they do that woman in Dubai, right, I showed you a few weeks ago or maybe last week, broke her legs or arms in her back. She was a Ukrainian woman, young girl. I guess model. I guess she wasn't wearing the garb, so you know they had to take it. They lured her into a party. I'm sure she was raped senselessly too, who knows, But she was dumped. She was dumped somewhere, all broken.
Speaker 31: Just to build a house so close to a giant warning siren and a police training site, Why would someone build a huge platform overlooking all those specialized police emergency vehicles. The first owner of that house is a leader in the epic neighborhood, and he is also the co founder of the Yaquin Institute for Islamic Research, and I urge everyone to visit their website and read what it has to say about instituting Sharia law. This is not a matter of radicals hiding in plain sight. They're not hiding. They've been open about their beliefs and their intent. Local government decision makers have failed to ask hard questions for fear of negative publicity and being labeled as bigots. I'm not here to spread inny window or to make unfounded accusations. I'm asking everyone to simply look at the evidence and the confirmed facts that are already in existence. Thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: Joy, there you go. So that's Texas right where everybody thinks said, you know, they stand up to a government. It's a kind of funny joke that hasn't been that hasn't been accurate for one hundred years. But whatever, you know, let's keep on going on with that nonsense. This film revealed shocking truth behind education system. This is a movie, but it does show you something. It shows you also that X Saturday eight left. You know cast members are complete and total liberals come to regardless of they're playing a part of that. Who cares, they're just fucking idiot right here. That hunt she wasn't SNL, but she still sucks on a school.
Speaker 9: They need to learn about the world.
Speaker 1: So she's yelling at him because he doesn't have his daughter in school because she's Her claim is that you know, schools where you get taught things because parents are lazy and pieces of shit these days and don't want to do it themselves. So you know, you have to have strangers make a division between you and your and your and your children, and then you know, constantly whisper talk to them so that they think that they have to trust their teachers and strangers more than their own family. And that's how they get led astray. But that's that's a wonderful thing, so says the liberal, stupid minded bitch.
Speaker 32: Yeah, join Jackson, would you please come down here for a second?
Speaker 31: What howling you and I Jackson thirteen?
Speaker 33: Can you tell me what the Bill of Rights is.
Speaker 5: About?
Speaker 11: Something?
Speaker 9: Costs?
Speaker 33: I guess it's a good guess, justin your in high school?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Do you like you.
Speaker 1: Guess? Whatever?
Speaker 33: Do you know what the Bill of Rights is?
Speaker 1: It's uh government thing right like rights that people have in America?
Speaker 34: Ye?
Speaker 33: Hey, Saja, Yeah, did you please come down here in a moment, sweetie? I mind to ask you a cool question. Sagia just termed it, by the way, the Bill of Rights.
Speaker 23: Moment one, congres should make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or bridging the freedom.
Speaker 33: Of regurgitating memorized amendment system. What I'm asking for, Just tell me something about it in your own words.
Speaker 23: Stop the Bill of rights be more like Chine here. At least we don't have war on the searches. We are free speech. Citizens are protected from cruel and unusual punishments.
Speaker 10: That's not unprotected moment.
Speaker 31: Sorry, Jo, how would you.
Speaker 1: If some mother or any human being shut your child up like that saying that's enough. I think her face should explode into a million pieces, into fucking vapor. You don't fucking tell a kid who's doing good that's enough, like a disgusted, fucking demon bitch that she is.
Speaker 33: Characterize the twenty ten Supreme Court decision on Citizens United.
Speaker 1: You're a shitty parent. Just suck it up because you just realize, don't fucking take it down on a kid.
Speaker 23: Corporations said the same rights as people, so there's no spending moment on candidates, which means a country is ruled by corporations and their lobbies do fund candidates and command their filthy by demanding.
Speaker 9: You made your point, We got it.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna yell in front of the child because you're such a fucking lunatic. You don't do that, that's trauma, you fucking cunt, who cares?
Speaker 3: Don't you ask me why their grandparents or great grandparents.
Speaker 31: Never talked about the reset?
Speaker 3: Why don't they remember?
Speaker 1: Why is mental illness not diagnosed? And it's all everything's inverted? Like that woman should be dragged away, that mother in that in that vide in that movie, she's the problem. Why is the Why is the man trying to defend himself and his way he decides to raise his children to that fucking maniac Karen Kunt.
Speaker 3: Or anything about it? Well, let me try to explain it. First, there were the cabbage hatch babies. Now these weren't just toys, you see. They became a symbol of something much bigger, a massive repopulation effort after the reset. These babies, they weren't born the usual way. They were produced almost mechanically, in large numbers and distributed to a cold efficient system. Strange, isn't It brings to mind ideas like cloning, doesn't it? And maybe that's why today you see so many folks who just seemed to go with the flow, no questions, no thinking. Did you know, they say, nearly half the population doesn't even have an internal monologue. Imagine that, living life with a quiet mind, just following along. Those babies, those orphan trains. They were shipped off along with abandoned children who had survived the reset, taken from their families, sent to far away lands. Many ended up in America, and when they got there, they were given a new story, the official version of history. No elders left to tell them the truth, nobody to remember how things used to be that made them easier to control.
Speaker 10: Than you see.
Speaker 1: Well, see this is where it breaks off of reality and doesn't make sense because okay, and yes, I see the tiles or Masonic and black and wing and blah blah blah. And it's also eight AI, so it's not really all that impressive. If there were no if there were no adults around, then who was teaching them the new indoctrination?
Speaker 3: Mab easier to accept the new narratives? Ask me why they're granted parents so great grandparents never talked about them.
Speaker 1: Here is you Alaskan duchebeag again, but wearing the ipside down pentagram hat on. Yeah, I and probably he's also going to be wearing the compass and square. But what he says, is not wrong usually and at six one six six sixteen, that's funny. That's interesting in and of itself if you know what the true six one six is all about. But that's funny anyway. Gun.
Speaker 25: During my years hunting, I spent a lot of time talking to child predators and kidnappers, and you know, actually being they gave me a great deal of insight into how these things minds work. But when a child kidnapper has the audacity to give an interview before he's even tried for his crime, it's a great opportunity for all of us to understand how they think. Now, it all started in Current County when a ten year old girl went missing.
Speaker 35: The most dangerous things a parent can do actually is give a young child a cell phone with access to the internet.
Speaker 36: She says.
Speaker 35: Predators use all different kinds of apps all the time to groom young kids from the comfort of their own home. Ye, a kid playing a video game lured into a parent's worst nightmare. A ten year old girl from southern California was kidnapped, sheriff's deputy say, by.
Speaker 1: A man cheek Yeah, and roadblocks Minecraft, all those games where you can have microphone and stuffing. I'm always in this room or I'm making sure and she knows very well not to as well interact with people. But this is a and she's not supposed to play any of the darker games because that's another place where they go scouting for children. And there's all kinds of petals all over the internet, but a lot of them on roadblocks. Be aware, be aware, monitor, pay attention to your children. He parents. You can, you don't have to hide them from the world, but you definitely have to guide them, he communicated with otherwise, what the hell's your job?
Speaker 35: The popular online video game Roadblocks and the messaging app Discord detectives tracked her down to that man's car in Elk Growth, hundreds of miles away from her home in Current County.
Speaker 25: Once again, fortunately police were on top of it and then quickly arrested a twenty seven year old man who had taken this ten year old girl from her home. And over the years in my career dealing with these type of things, I've heard every excuse in the book. The cat crawled across the keyboard, she told me she was twenty. Every single thing you can imagine. But let's listen while this child kidnapper try to garner your sympathy and blame the victim.
Speaker 1: So he took He got twenty three years. I'm not sure if he spent all of it in the or not, but he went around and took care of some business with child predators. According to him, he's also holding his hands in that funky way with that little thing on his neck and an upside down pentagram on his head. So I mean, you know, there's a lot here to look at and to try to make sense of it if you actually care enough to do that. But I you know, in my mind, I want to envision, like, you know, this dude is like, you know, what's it the what was the name of that movie? The Silence of the Lands movie where oh my God, with the a the William Blake painting God, damn it Red Dragon. There we go where he's like, you know, tying people or duct taping them to wheelchairs and then you know, dousing them with gas for harming children, and then you know, wheeling them outside like they did with that other dude actor who killed himself with Heroin. That guy. You know what I talked about, I should have been more careful.
Speaker 22: Yeah, there should have been more questioning, but it came to having.
Speaker 30: That involved twenty seven year old.
Speaker 4: Now do the vault bass seven quality charges including kidnapping and committing sex.
Speaker 1: So the three tear drops on his eye, we're already tattooed on there. Unlet's unless the pictures he's showing when he was already in and it was just hearing to get released or something. I'm not sure or if it was when he first got picked up, because those aren't supposed to represent, you know, things that happened at Milton get you gotta kill someone or someone dies because different reasons for different things, but three of them he was. He wasn't in prison yet, right, So it's weird. Iron Horse says, much love and respect for the hat and the Masons.
Speaker 9: That's what the liner.
Speaker 19: He pleaded not guilty to all charges.
Speaker 22: I personally was supposed to pick up a supposed friend.
Speaker 1: Let's just say they gave me the Let's just say, you know this person who I don't even know anything about, who's a fucking ten year old who I'm sure talks like a ten year old. Sure, all that was fine as they gave me, like, oh look he's got a three three in a triangle right there on his arm too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 22: I let's just say I gained their trust or they gave my trust in some swear of course. That's like the socializing space on my end. We just friended each other and then just casual conversation like how are you, where are you from? It's like, oh, we're in't seem state. I'm like, okay, that's asked me if I wanted to, like be moarning friends.
Speaker 15: I was a little bit like hesitant.
Speaker 1: Because so now he's saying that the little girl who's ten is even thinking in a manner where he's asking him, she's asking him if he wants to be one of their friends, what of like age or what not.
Speaker 4: But I was pretty much encouraged, encouraged of all says by his online community other Roadblocks users.
Speaker 1: She told me she was dating turning nineteen.
Speaker 25: I can't bring myself to listen to anything more that comes out of this manipulative demon's mouth, but I do want to warn you once again parents roadblocks mic up, that's where these predators are finding kids. This girl was ten years old, and there you have the perpetrator sitting there playing vitom telling you, ooh, I didn't know how old she was. You'll stay vigilant during my years.
Speaker 1: So when he picked her up like a scumbag wood, he didn't realize that she was ten either.
Speaker 6: Okay, next, please go on, Stanley.
Speaker 1: This is gonna lead into it. We're gonna do with Kennith. I will sugar show something from Ken Wheeler here in a little bit.
Speaker 32: I got one hundred dollars check from my grandma, and my dad said I need to put in the bank so it can grow over the years.
Speaker 37: Whoell, that's fantastic and really smartness, young man. We can put that check in a money market mutual fund. Then we'll reinvest the earnings into foreign currency accounts with compounding interest.
Speaker 6: And it's gone. Oh what it's gone. It's all gone.
Speaker 1: What's all gone?
Speaker 6: The money in your account? It didn't do too well? It's god, What do you mean I have one hundred dollars not anymore? You don't poof m? Well, what can I do to get back? Sorry, sir, but this line is for bank members only. I just opened an account. Do you have any money invested with this bank?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 32: You just lost it all then please stand aside for people who actually have money with us.
Speaker 6: Next.
Speaker 32: Please, Hi, hello missus farrenicchol. How are you today making a deposit?
Speaker 6: Are we great?
Speaker 32: We can just put that into your retirement account and make it go to work for you.
Speaker 6: And it's gone. What sorry, Yeah, that's gone.
Speaker 32: Please step aside from people who actually have money with the bang.
Speaker 6: Okay, next please.
Speaker 1: There you go. And I said to that one way freaking.
Speaker 6: Ve people are now coming up.
Speaker 1: This is British MP Andrew Brigdan. I'm afraid the things that are probably gonna give this one show. Oh I got the I appealed and gave it back to me. I got the Doctor Gooden video back on my channel. That was cool anyway. Btish MP Andrew brigged in, I'm afraid the Mr and Ay COVID rollout is going to be bigger than the thing that didn't ever exist. Ten to twenty million people have now been killed from these experimental jubidapidus. All right, so here is what I said. It's going to be bigger than that thing that wasn't a thing, for sure. It might even be bigger than that thing that was really a thing. The bullshitfick j mass murder of over sixty million people, not counting war cash at least. Yeah, it's definitely going to be bigger than the thing that wasn't a thing though, absolutely well, because.
Speaker 38: You've been pointing to happens quite well, the evidence swallows pretty considerable eighteen months ago and not spoke out.
Speaker 9: I mean it's overwhelming now.
Speaker 38: Every week there is more evidence than paper out last week in Japan of uh clear link now between people and the.
Speaker 10: Increase.
Speaker 1: So YouTube, remember you're responsible for all this blood and all this suffering because when people were trying to warn people, and you know this because you're a tool of the fucking government. You're the googlement. You know for fucking fact what you were doing, and you did it on purpose with intent. So YouTube, I'm using you because you're a tool, and you most certainly are a tool in a different respect, but not because I have any There's no there's no there's no there's no love to lose here. You guys are fucking demons, plain and simple.
Speaker 38: The simion virus forty promoter regions disposure in their vaccine. So I mean that's clearly with promoting.
Speaker 9: Council and so are you seeing more empties now than.
Speaker 3: Before coming.
Speaker 1: There are a bunch of pussies in the hands of their blood ups that aren't pits of them.
Speaker 38: Thousands of thousands of the of lectives sayment actually effective over the last few years.
Speaker 1: So anybody can say anything, especially when they're being paid by the Rockefeller Foundation and freaking Rothchilds to say so. The only time to get grant money is if they're if the results are going to say exactly what they want them to say. They don't want they want They don't want unbiased truth, they want reality by actually not even consensus, by payment. Right, you're not supposed to actually do work. You're supposed to stamp it with your fake expert seal of approval on things. And this is Jack Ma schools Americans. This is you know Jack Bye is right, Jack Ma.
Speaker 36: So he created Ali Baba, which.
Speaker 1: Is which we would be surprising because you would think that must have been some Arab. Right the fuck you mean it wasn't an Arab? That fuck? Wait? Hold on.
Speaker 36: Amazon of Asia.
Speaker 1: He sees a Claire's Day the Amazon of Asia.
Speaker 36: For three decades, the United States corporations raked an obscenes amount of cash So let's listen to Jack Man.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to what he says.
Speaker 34: We just want to contribute IP. We just want to have technology.
Speaker 36: So he's saying, that's what the United States said. We just want to control the technology and the IP.
Speaker 5: And the brand.
Speaker 34: To believe that the law and the jobs for the world grace strategy.
Speaker 5: The past thirty years, I Bean, Cistico, Microsoft, they made a tons of women and the money the prophet didn't made are much more than the full largest event in China. But where from?
Speaker 36: So the American corporations made tons of cash, made way more money than all the banks in China. Where'd all that money go? Where'd it go?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 34: You go past thirty years, the American had thirteen wars, spending fourteen point two trading dollars.
Speaker 5: The money going there? What if this spent a part of the money on building up the infrastructure, helping the white the white collars and blue collars. No matter how strategy good it is, you're supposed to spend money on your own people and the other money. Which I'm curious about is that when I was young, I heard America is about the full fold and buying those big manufacturer companies the last ten twenty years I heard about is Silicon Valley and one Wall Street.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: The money go to the Wall Street. And what happened year two thousand and eight the financial crisis? Why put out nineteen point two tran dollars? USLO didn't? Why put all the white collars and destroyed thirty four million jobs globally.
Speaker 1: I know Jack mass richer than I'll ever be, but he does look like he has a squished face. And you shouldn't squinch. You shouldn't do this because the air looks like his face is all they kind of squeeze together. He's got a little round head, nothing he can fix. And them not teasing them.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, So what if the money is not a wall strip? What if the money spend on the Middle East.
Speaker 1: It's like you have all the you have all the space in your head, but let's put all your features right in the center. Let's not spread them out. Let's put all the features of your face right there. Yeah, it's weird. Oh shit, sorry, Jack mob So he created Ali Baba, which you get it? You got it anyway, I was trying to get rid of the highlight that accidentally just decided to do shit. But anyway, here here's weird stuff. I think it was Ryan DeFazio who sent me this. Ryan Hi, right, Oh wait, you sent me another attachment that's up from here. It is really an American behind speech crackdowns. Of course that sounds a little douchey Oh he sent me two of them, so this one that when we get to it will be that from him too. But I'll take a look at this one later. Maccabee well, maccabee, Well, obviously you know who maccabeans, right, right, the priest king Jews. Yeah, those guys a long long time ago that that name is synonymous with Waive even though these are rem fan stars and this is a Saturn fucking cult. And blue is for uh, well many things, but in Babylonian magic, it's when you're trying to harm people through disease or poisoning, you utilize the blue. The color blue is Yeah maybe maybe maybe it's reflecting on how they gain their control huh through sorcery and magic. Oh why does it do that? Because it's gay? Right, So like there's good there's missing once here? Now doesn't that make sense? Like when I scroll it's just missing the fuck all right?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: See that one wasn't there a second ago, It wouldn't rape to this one.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: All right? There you go.
Speaker 10: Hey, this one's a weird one.
Speaker 15: Trigger warning for some of you.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is a thing. I'm just gonna say it. I wish shared this. I looked into it. I think these people might be I think the wife is totally unreliable, untrustworthy. And if they aren't, then they're just so She's so detached and so like artificial in her every emotion that she just makes it seem that way, like she is not believable. She's not even. She doesn't seem like she has like a normal conscience, like she's even if it's real, it already seems like she's more interested in clicks than she is about what the hell happened to these children? If there's if this is a real thing, and I'm sure it is, I'm sure there's tons of it. Why is she using this? You know who?
Speaker 10: That is?
Speaker 1: Right? That's a Sandra Bullock picture on this woman? Canvae we hear? What the what's she doing? What is she doing?
Speaker 39: There's a TikTok account called Wiggans World family.
Speaker 1: That's not exactly the name of it, but okay, they.
Speaker 11: Sold all their possessions, moved off great to the deserts of Arizona, and they found something out from the desert.
Speaker 15: I'm just gonna let the video roll.
Speaker 6: Let me know what you guys think about this, and have you guys ever come up?
Speaker 1: So these these videos were taken down. They took they say that they took down through on tiktoks, which again is a little but they were being attacked, so they said, because she's not a believable person. The husband doesn't seem like he like he can straight face things like I don't know if that means he's telling the truth or not, but you see something like this, they make this up and the millions of millions of stories that are real, then they're doing so much more damage to people who truly are a victims by doing so that if if that's found out to be true, they should suffer like a public execution. These two scary.
Speaker 10: Take a look.
Speaker 40: Well, now I'm recording like rat TikTok because like shit is getting real now.
Speaker 22: So we're off.
Speaker 40: North of our property a little bit and we were looking for places that naturally hold water. And we found this like little pond that's like north of an arroyo.
Speaker 1: So they had their divining rods out like they're divining like water divining rods, you know what I mean. It looks like a little that almost looks like a almost looks like an a way it is, but with things pointed out the other way. And they were looking for water. So they say, just off the edge of their property, and this is what they say they found.
Speaker 40: And this thing is filled with kids backpacks, like and there's like a mound here and like and.
Speaker 1: There's like a bunch of the.
Speaker 40: Activity, like like if you dig down, it's like there's backpacks.
Speaker 9: There's little kids backpacks here, Like.
Speaker 40: Up there are kids fucking backpacks here. I'm armed, Like, but like, we found a place out in the middle of the desert north of our property that has bones and boots and.
Speaker 14: Kids backpacks.
Speaker 40: Yeah, this is getting really, really weird.
Speaker 1: So the I went looking for these people and the only thing that you find on TikTok I think people that have preserved their videos because the actual channels were taken down by them, right, And the reason why those other videos are up because it wasn't TikTok that ticked it down. It was them themselves. So then you go to YouTube and you find some stuff. They have a channel on YouTube as well. And when you start to actually like just sit there and like literally seriously like take take this what you're hearing and seeing aside and put it off the side for a minute. Because as much as we want the things like this not to be not, we don't want them to be true. We want them to be exposed, you know, you know what I mean, Like, it's not because we want to know that children are being hard. We want to know that it's being brought to detention to people so that maybe there's a chance that it will stop, you get it. So it's it's don't perceive that the wrong way. But when you look at their videos and you start listening, he started paying more attention to her. She's she's she is detached from any human emotion, Like I have nothing nice to say about this woman, and he seems like he's legitimately a dude. I don't know how he's paired up, But then again, I don't know ho I'm paired up for RecA It just shit happens. So this may very well be all been true. Finding this specific video I think was only on TikTok in its entirety, And I think this one was edited and clipped out to make it shorter, because I seen one video where they go out and there's not multiple backpacks. There's a backpack, there's ashue, there's a bone that could be anything, And then they talk about how their neighbors are getting a little spooked or irritated or angry with them for having social media, Like how do we know to verify that that's true? But this shit like this does happen, especially coyote, so you know who those are? Those people do that, So I would hope that this isn't some kind of hoax. I mean, where do they get all the backpacks have been weathered that they show. It looks like they've been sitting out there in the desert for a while. I don't think they could make that up. I don't know, I don't know what to think of it. Do you smell that right?
Speaker 40: Something smells like sweet? No, like it smells like laundry atergent.
Speaker 1: Do you smell that?
Speaker 14: And there's like you.
Speaker 9: Don't smell that's like sweet?
Speaker 3: Like that like out here.
Speaker 1: So we just so again if you're not, if you're more concerned about showing people the area that you're discussing, is the camera facing you or is it facing outwardly to show them the area that you're talking about, or are you just expecting them through like suspense, to look at your face and think and and and and imagine and go on, go on, the uh the creative you know, imagery exploration with you, Like it doesn't make sense that it's focused on his face so much, Like why wouldn't you want to be if you're talking about things that are around you, Why don't you focus the camera outwardly and show things? Why are you focusing it on yourself unless there's nothing to actually show.
Speaker 40: Someone hit a point where we found like our fifth backpack or bag after finding that boot, and yeah, we're done, We're going to head back to the property. I'm gonna have to contact somebody about this because one of our neighbors was really really interested when we found bones on our property, and that guy's been really really against us having social media.
Speaker 1: So I think it's how do you know that? I mean, is that just narrative talk right there?
Speaker 5: Sorry, we're kind of in shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and her Yeah so fucking funny. Yeah, so we're gonna have to figure this out.
Speaker 40: But we just found a bunch of backpacks and like personal belongings.
Speaker 1: Hey, so I don't know. Stephen Phillips spent twenty four years in prison for a crime he did not commit. When he was released in two thousand and eight, he received six million dollars in compensation. Then his ex wife, who divorced him while he was in prison, suit to get part of the compensation. She did not receive a penny. Must have been a male judge. Female judge would have this man suffered even more. And I said, sorry, here's some Jewish confetti. It was worth more in nineteen eighty two when we wrongly imprisoned you, and I said, did he box? Or is he holding his arms up like that? Because people like to wrongly accuse him putting in prison and sue him. He may be justified in punching the bitch, which when you ask, yes, I reply. And then there was some other person who said something about something, say, made some stupid as statement, and I had replied back to it like like nothing's worth twenty four or twenty four years of your life. That's a whole generation where you could have had a family, found a real woman, you know, had a had a was it me here? No, wasn't that one, you know, experienced fatherhood, lived the life you're supposed to have in all that stuff. But no, that was all robbed from him. It wouldn't be worth six million a year for that, the little one six million for twenty four years. Now here's a guy who looks as a buffle out like Congressman, but he's he's a middle school teacher, another person and very close to your children who are sexually assaulting them and raping them statutorily.
Speaker 25: When you hear how this case was resolved, that should absolutely furiate you. Anthony Kingtania was a teacher at Hamlin Middle School in Corpus Christi, Texas, Hey.
Speaker 1: But at least he went from Satan to the Angels consistency.
Speaker 15: Right during his time.
Speaker 25: There, he started having a sexual relationship with a ninth grade girl. And during the course of this relationship, this predator would ply this young girl with cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol. And this is a very common tactic that these predators use when they're targeting minors. Now, this abuse of a child eventually came to light and he was arrested and he.
Speaker 21: Has been accused of sexually assaulting a child and having an improper relationship between educator and student. Forty seven year old Anthony Kintania is a teacher at Hamlin Middle School and surrendered to Beliee this afternoon. Anthony kin Danilla's bond has been said at three hundred thousand dollars and again he remains in jail tonight.
Speaker 10: Great he's been arrested and thrown in jail. Now.
Speaker 25: Interestingly, his wife at the time was the president of the Texas A and M University there in Corpus Christie. Powerful friends in powerful positions, you know. And after some time, the prosecutor comes through with a deal, you know, like they always do.
Speaker 10: And Anthony Kintanilla is.
Speaker 25: Going to plead guilty to eleven counts of sexually assaulting a minor and two counts of abusing a position of authority. He's going away for a really long time, right probation They give him probation.
Speaker 39: A former Hamblin Middle School teacher admits to wrongdoing with a student. Anthony kintaniah pled guilty today to eleven counts of sexual assault of a child and two counts of an improper relationship between an educator and student. Anthonia was given deferred adjudication and community supervision for a period of ten years. You'll have to pay a fifteen hundred dollars fine and is to have no contact with children or the victim. If the fifty two year old doesn't here to the conditions, that he could face up to twenty years in prison.
Speaker 10: Judge Jack Pulcher, you heard that right.
Speaker 25: He find this monster fifteen hundred bucks and told him, hey, if you do something wrong, then you might have.
Speaker 10: To go to prison.
Speaker 25: This is the same judge that blamed his wife for his own racist comments. Kind of makes you wonder what other proclivities he might be hiding under that dress. And you don't have to tell me that life isn't fair. But when you compare twenty three years in prison and nearly eighteen thousand dollars in restitution ode to a fifteen hundred dollars fine and no jail time at all, it's time to dismantle this system of injustice and build something new from the bottom up.
Speaker 19: When you hear him, I am you hearing go.
Speaker 23: I bought him into.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait is this what I was thinking of? Held on? Oh yeah, this is this is just here's some kind of relief.
Speaker 41: For you Christian scarf and which comes about too long, and I tied two together, so it was twelve feet on and all and you shove it up your snatch before the show was a little ky.
Speaker 25: And then at your last song, when you have your g.
Speaker 41: Stirring off and you're doing your floor, pull out the scarf and then are always shot to see like twelve feet of scarf kind of think you're like giving birth the scarf on s.
Speaker 1: I bought him is the more you know, start at the end.
Speaker 8: We have a pct public terrible trust and umbrella. There's three hundred and thirty seven million little cequvs, says to QV trusts, one for each of us right in this country. More time, every individual in the United States and in most countries of the world have a sustine Q trust. And we have this CQV And here's what happens, and this is incredibly important. You' all know basic accounting. What is that? It's a balance sheet? Right, a balance sheet. It's got debits and credits. You guys have been thinking you're the debtor. They keep telling us that, right, we're in debt. We're a debtor. We owe money on credit cards, we own money on our houses, we own money on everything. What happens at birth though, and what I'm just going to use the figures from seventy five to now.
Speaker 1: Because remember so did if you get a live birth. That blood contract we were talking about, and the burth.
Speaker 8: Cervi, it's round numbers. We were bonded for one million dollars. What does that mean? That means the bank went to the International Monetary Fund, and the bank on behalf of the public under your cusup number, borrowed from the International Monetary Fund one million dollars in ones, fives, tens, twenties, fifties, hundreds, and they threw it out there.
Speaker 1: Into the number that was in like he said, decades old money's numbers. So it's higher now than the million in real public.
Speaker 8: To distribute to that one million dollars the bank for every person who's born. That's what they do. On the credit side, one million dollars worth of United States Treasury bonds are issued and they're sold, they're hypothecated, they're bundled and they are sold on the stock exchange. And if we wanted to, I could pull up a website, if we had internet access, and I could put in one of your CAUSUP numbers, and I could show you the companies that are buying and selling you today. You have more than one cousup number. By the way, as we increase in value, I'll just put it that way. As we get better in our life, the more we join the military or get more college degrees, we get more and more CAUSIP numbers. You are the credit. You are the creditor. They're making you believe you're also the debtor, and you are. You're both. This is your vessel, This is you, Okay, this is your labor, This is your worth. I got five college degrees. Every time I got an advanced degree in college, I got a new CUSIP numbers. In the military, I got a new CUSIP number. All these acusive numbers are attached to my main birth number. Okay, this isn't a bad spot anyway, Let's stop here. It's a balance sheet, right, balance has got a million on once on, a million on the other. This gets invested. It keeps growing and growing and growing. And let's just say it grows to one hundred million dollars. We have a pct public terrible truck.
Speaker 1: Okay, so kind of just like cut off their middle of the saying, uh, this is interesting you guys remember McAfee.
Speaker 14: Right, Let me explain something to you. If you think you have.
Speaker 1: You know, cocaine's a hell of drug. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Any privacy whatsoever with an encrypted system, whether it's an email system like proton mail or an encrypted messaging system like Signal, you have no fucking privacy. Encryption was designed thirty five years ago to prevent a man in the middle attack, meaning someone between your transmission and your receipt. There's no man in the middle anymore.
Speaker 6: We don't need them.
Speaker 14: Your fucking smartphone is the surveillance device preferred by every government on the fucking planet. Do you know how easy it is to plant malwhere go on porn hub. If you've been on porn hub, someone has now listened to you. All you have to do is do a drive by of a website and it sets the download on authorized applications flag click. You now have malworth that is doing two things, watching your inputs before they're encrypted and transmitting them and reading the outputs after they are fucking encrypted. People. Encryption is a worthless piece of shit, old technology that is being marketed as a safe system. There is no safety anymore, there is no privacy. Let me explain something to you if you.
Speaker 1: Think you have right. So I've been saying the whole VPN thing is for retards in the law for the longest time. It's like the people who you don't really want to know anything about you know everything about you because they didn't create the system. They didn't create it with loopholes to where they couldn't figure out no end be able to keep their chabs on every goddamn thing. So the only thing you're hiding yourself from other people that are users, it's not really doing anything that special. That's just a VPN thing, and not I even talking about with the shit he's talking about the encryption like going to Oh, I don't know what's it called delta male. Give me a fucking break. If only there was a page. Yeah, okay, let's check this out. The Capuchin Catacombs of Palermo, Sicily house over eight thousand mummified bodies dating from the sixteenth century to early twentieth centuries, offering a macab yet fascinating molimbs into Sicilian funerary traditions and where do they learn? Those originally intended for deceased friars, that catacombs expanded to include local elites who paid for preservation and display in their finest attire, with bodies naturally mummified by the crypts unique microclimate and drainage system. The most famous resident is Rosalia Lombardo, a two year old. When a two year older who died in nineteen twenty and remains so perfectly preserved, she appears to be sleeping, earning her nickname Sleeping Beauty. That's horribly sad. This underground necropolis, organized by professor, by profession? What This underground necropolis, organized by profession, gender, and social status, serves as both a historical record and a haunting meditation on morality, attracting thousands of visitors annually to its eerie corridors lined with upright corpses ill world by.
Speaker 42: A flame in you in my home?
Speaker 14: I have but one.
Speaker 42: Fire.
Speaker 8: Ah, the one leaves you.
Speaker 1: I don't mm hmm.
Speaker 24: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Has I got a gift shop? Yeah, it's a detracted I'm sure it does. They're not bringing back the diary Wolf, dumb funck. But I see where you're going with if you actually believe that. So my weird brain went to, if they are bringing back extinct animals, can these people possibly ever be brought back or other in the past, but the future, it wouldn't be the same person. It's not the same soul. But the fuck difference as a matter, if it looks like them, you can mike something that looks like someone just by having a fucking child idiot. God damn, people are fucking stupid, all right, Who.
Speaker 43: Will if you don't kill those supposedly innocent kids.
Speaker 1: Here's that cult again that we've been talking about. Why we you know, labeled to show the name that we did and all that good stuff. Uh yeah, the world under the influence of the cult that at that name. Yeah that's the name. So oh wow, they just deleted all my live chat when I refreshed the page or run rubble so hopefully yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, remember we got ken we were coming up here soon and the maybe maybe a funny little introlude in between, so we don't get all somber. I don't know, maybe I have to treat you like adults and just safe f it. We're just gonna roll it. Yeah, let me refresh this again. Yeah, yeah, some douchebag jumped off. You know what that means? Means we need to hit nine hundred before today is over. It's only twenty seven, is that what it is? Yeah? Twenty seven people. Twenty seven people need to just do what I ask them. Go over to the YouTube channel for ball Bussers and just click the subscribe button. That's all I'm asking. Ge you how much it costs you?
Speaker 32: Zero?
Speaker 1: Nothing? All right? Moving on?
Speaker 43: What would happen later?
Speaker 9: This one will kill fifty pose, they will become police.
Speaker 1: One way will get right. So you predetermined that a child will one day grow up and kill fifty Jews, which again I would I'm still trying to see the fault in that. And you're going to kill the child because that's acceptable because someday they'll grow up and be an enemy of yours. Yeah, especially when you're killing their farmarents. Do you not see how this precipitates the other murdering their families? And you're saying, well, we shouldn't spare the children either, because they'll grow up resenting us because we're murderers, and they also probably if they're in our custody, will be raped almost to death. They might not like us when they get older, and they might actually come after us, so we should just kill them. This is what this is. Due circle jrigging right now, this is what this is. This is the cult in action.
Speaker 6: So that's what they say.
Speaker 43: Someone's on the whiteook.
Speaker 1: Now did he say the talid? No, he didn't say the talmot. He said the Torah. Stop reading from that fucking book and pretending like it has something to do with a benevolent creator and somehow anything to do with if Jesus was real or not. It doesn't matter if he was or wasn't, because that's not the whole point. I think he made that point himself that it wasn't. But it doesn't matter because if you need someone else in or a book to tell you what morality is, you're already so too far fucked that nothing's going to fucking fix you.
Speaker 43: A year from now. You can kill him even now, a year before. We don't have to wait a minute before. But the point is right here that say do not have melcy on the children, kill all their children also why there's no difference between them and their children. In ten years from now, these children will attack you on the way as them knows. God, No, if you don't kill those supposedly innocent kids, what would happen later?
Speaker 10: This one will kill fifty boosts.
Speaker 1: There will become letting it continue to run. So you can see this here on the side.
Speaker 31: At least one way or the other.
Speaker 3: So that's what the do.
Speaker 43: I say someone is on the way to kill you now in a year from now, you can kill him even now, a year before. We don't have to wait a minute before.
Speaker 1: But the point, right, So, I mean, as long as we assume her, we say that you're gonna you're a threat to us, then we can kill you. This matter, if you're really a third, if you ever gonna do anything, even if you don't, we don't even know, you don't know us. As long as we say that that's the case, then we can kill you. Yeah, yeah, tell it. Not a way, fucking guy.
Speaker 36: There is a clip of a local rabbi in Monsey, New York, and he was accused of affecting babies with purpies.
Speaker 31: What is the practice of the rabbi actually biting the tip of the penis off and then sucking the blood.
Speaker 1: This guy looks like he's getting excited about that concept because he looks gayer than a fucking bag of donuts.
Speaker 13: But out of it.
Speaker 26: The reason that this came to light is because Orthodox Jewish communities they are very insular. They're not talking to other people who are outside the community. Right, But when you have dead babies, babies who are horribly maimed and their brains are totally fried from these STDs that the moles are giving them, you can't hide that, right, and that becomes a huge news story. So some of the roots of anti Semitism come from this horrifically evil practice school, right then, So when a moyle would use his sharpened fingernails to shred the generals off of a child the foreskin, some of the babies would bleed out and die. So what rabbis did is they instituted a new practice called the seats of the pause sucking.
Speaker 1: So they have discussing dirty, long fingernails and that's what they traditionally would use to scrape off your freaking circumcised skin, right to circumcise you with. And what is it about God needing foreskins so badly. How does that make you a Jew? I have to go through your stupid torah. Why why is that an initiation? Because it's the ring, the ring of fucking Saturn, You fucking idiots. Sorry, I'm not talking to you everybody. I'm just talking to people who don't see that ship, or at least can't realize it when it's been brought to their attention that hey, this is an evil discussing grimoire buck test thing. Let's burn it.
Speaker 26: Which is, after they tread me entrance genitals, they would suck on the bleeding penis. It's kind of like if you get a cut, if they suck on it to stop it. Leaning out was kind of the thought.
Speaker 1: Right, I've never actually done that. Maybe my cuts have been either too big or too small for that to matter, but I've never actually sucked on my Oh a finger hurts, you know, I've never done that. Maybe I'm not a vampire. I don't know.
Speaker 26: It makes me nautious, but it's it seems overtly sexual to me to perform bloody totalatio on an infant. I mean, or wary of criticizing.
Speaker 1: Bludy filatio and an infant is exactly what it is.
Speaker 25: There.
Speaker 1: You nailed it, buddy, that'd be it's like, well, okay, you know, yeah, that's anti semitic. If you ever, like actually even just say in words what they do without any type of criticism or judgment in those words. Is if you just put into words what you're witnessing, that's anti semitic because what they're doing is discussing and evil and wrong. So if you so much as verbalize by way of report or spectator what you're witnessing, you are anti semitic. Isn't that wonderful how that works out?
Speaker 26: We need to address this because if you're harming infants, you know, is just what is in the best interest of children.
Speaker 1: There is a clip of yeah, I think conspiracy might might have decided to let her this is the show here. I'm sorry the channel and Instagram uh trying to kiss kiss ass and say just showing the information. Cleatness is the content does not warrant the performance, okay.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Armstrong has asked to swear out of God. He walked on the moon in twenty ten, just two years before his death.
Speaker 8: Will you put your left hand on the Bible and swear to God?
Speaker 10: That you walked on the moon.
Speaker 1: It was offered five thousand dollars General mister in twenty ten, I actually could buy you something.
Speaker 14: Yes, if you.
Speaker 15: Really walked on the moon, why would you not do that?
Speaker 16: So why don't you just put the end too the record in the argument and put your hand on the Bible swear to God you walked on the moon.
Speaker 10: That's probably a thing.
Speaker 1: Listen to this guy. This is a deflect knowing you it's probably a fake Bible. Well, the way vasive taught you, Well, it's a good thing that you're a thirty third degree freemason. Huh. Neil Armstrong has asked us where on God? And it says in twenty ten, I'm not gonna read that part conspiracy theorist theory. Rational thinker challenging Neil Armstrong, the first man to allegedly walk on the moon history memes you're sick fuck in nineteen sixty nine to swear on the Bible that he did so. Feeling doubts about the Apoll eleven mission. Arm Strong, a private figure, never publicly responded to such demands. His historic bullshit moonwalk witnessed globally by people who watch TV and can't decipher reality, remains a kelner stone, a space exploration despite persistent skepticism. So you can see where history memes is coming from. This wasn't a way to snuff the know to bring some truth to light. This is a way of them trying to discredit reality so they could suck you back into the matrix. That's what this fucking guy does. So I had to read I had I had to read it for you, for for you, so you could see in case you didn't read it on your own while I was playing here.
Speaker 9: Well, you have the opportunity more on.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do you think five thousand dollars? I've got five thousand dollars in his hand.
Speaker 31: Well, yeah, five thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: You can give it to charity if you swear on the Bible that you walked on the mit.
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 31: Why won't you do?
Speaker 1: He wouldn't take five thousand dollars for himself, and you wouldn't give it to He wouldn't take it for charity just to simply put his hand on the Bible and say I walked on the moon. Why would you do that? Is he afraid of God? I don't think he's afraid of God. But this is the same asshole who decided to show up in Ecuador when they found the cave with the Golden Library in it of our Gothic ancestors flat out, and then they closed that off to public and said it didn't exis this and said that everything that father Crespy had said was he was misguided by the locals all both the big cover of operation right, so that you don't see the truth of reality or the long history of South America, Central America and the America is being inhabited by a highly technological uh culture right right, our our our ancestors most likely, Yeah, right, So.
Speaker 18: Why don't you put your hand on the Bible and swear to God that you walk down the minister.
Speaker 1: Somebody touched my arm like that, I would have smacked him over the side of the fucking head with the Bible corner, and I would have said, hey, look, God's God's smiting you as I beat him until his skull cracked open for touching me.
Speaker 14: Pull up himself in front of the world.
Speaker 9: Mister deserve, well, you put your left hand.
Speaker 1: On the You don't deserve to have something as simple as a request like that with five thousand dollars ever to be. No, here's a guy who you know, he's he's still a little on the dipshit side, but what the heck he likes making.
Speaker 9: Lit to show you what I'm about to show you your mock.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 1: The level of confidence in people who don't know fucking a goddamn thing always makes me disgusted right off this, right off the bat. And then here's the retard. Don't call them Jews, call them Kazari and Askenazi mafia sounds more appropriate. How about Saturn colt, which incorporates all of these fucks. Yes, the Ashkenazi are Turkish, and that's where the whole Cappadocia Karshemish thing with this is. This is where we came into the play and snuffed out their fucking gay colt for a while. And they weren't Jews all the time, right, because they didn't make that up yet. But to think that Karzarian is something with a bunch of people who decided that they were going to adopt a red thing is somehow making that more accurate doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever. And again, calling this an ethnicity when you can convert into it doesn't make sense. I can't convert into nigger so or black person or anything else, right, I can't convert into Eskimo or Inuit, can you? So it's not an ethnicity. It's a bunch of fucking liars, and Kazarian doesn't make it any less clear as to what the hell they are or who they are. This might Ashkenazi. Calling it a mafia assumes that they're all in the same amount of work, which doesn't make any sense. It's a cult.
Speaker 44: But whatever, mind will be blown. You're gonna be blindsided. Every single is rightly prime minister.
Speaker 9: Has a fake name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no shit, did you know that? Right? That's what they do. But there also is really prime ministers. So it's not like they're trying not to be Jewish. Did you get that too, dumbass, Richard med Hers. Did you not also understand that they're not trying to not be Jewish because they're fucking is really prime minister. So them changing the name is kind of irrelevant. But you're awfully excited about thinking that. You know something?
Speaker 9: I was just talking about Ben Gurion. Do you know what his original name is? It's GluN g r u e n He changed it wow to make.
Speaker 1: It and if you put enough you know, accent into your words when you tell people that, it sounds really really impressive, even though it's not.
Speaker 9: Sound more Jewish and sound more Middle Eastern. Do you know it? Netanyahu's real name is It's not it's Milkovski.
Speaker 1: You got that wrong. It's Milakowski, I swear to God.
Speaker 9: Go and look it up. You'll find that.
Speaker 1: You'll find Milky how Miili is one of his very close relatives. It's millly as as in Argentina, it's Milakowski.
Speaker 9: Offski. That's his real name. These are Remember what Israelis are. Israelis are European Jews. They don't come from Palestine, but they want to make They want you to make you believe.
Speaker 44: They want to They want to make believe and make you believe that they come from this area, that they are indigenous to the land, that they're so drap right.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of them have German names, because they wanted to be German at one point.
Speaker 9: Too Jewish right, even though they have no connection.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to. They wanted people to think that they were what we're trying to say. They hate the Germanic people because that's too close to Gothic to them. They want to they want to snuff out anything that's European because they blame they blame Europeanism on the Gothic culture that came from the North in the first place and spoiled their good time. Well, they were murdering and raping people.
Speaker 44: So they changed their names. Here's another one, Musha Sharat. His name is chair Talk. Originally you've got levy Eshkol Eshkol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But here's the thing, and what did they change their name to before that? Because Bauer became wroth Child. They also had one on Green Street, could have been the fucking green Shield, right, but they went with red on that particular one. And before that they may very well have shared a name. I forgot the last name of it. But it's the same fucking rabbit. Sorry, excuse my language, same rabbi who allegedly created the golm that whatever that I forgot the name. That's it's escaping me right now. But that could very well have been who the Bowers were before that before you know, so three times changed the name, right, So that's that's the thing. It's the potential when I was looking into it, and it just seems like, oh wait. As I'm looking through the lineage of the names, it switched again. And then I looked up that name and it was tied to this rabbi that allegedly made the golam right, because you know, it's always them who are the ones that are being harmed and are the victims, not them antagonizing and murdering people to the point there's a retaliation, right, definitely not that.
Speaker 44: Was chronic, so he changed it from chronic to Eshkol. Then you have jig Alone his original name peikovits gold on my ear Israel.
Speaker 1: A bunch of either Polish or Russian Jews. Right.
Speaker 44: His first female prime minister, her real name is not gold on my ear, it's Mabovic.
Speaker 1: Mabovich so Russian or Russian or Polish Jews. So Bolsheviks, Bolsheviks, Bolsheviks, Bolsheviks.
Speaker 9: More like mad bitch. We have yetzak Rabin, right.
Speaker 1: His name is no, No, his name is shit Sakrabin.
Speaker 9: Bean, it's Rubetsov. Are you seeing the pathet?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, see Sha shit sak Rubinsov. Doesn't that sound It's cool? Shit zak Rabin.
Speaker 44: These are Eastern European names, not Palestinian, not Jewish Middle East.
Speaker 1: Well, they are Jewish because that's what they are. They're part of this cult and their Semites in the sense that they used to share a language of a bunch of brownies that they pretend that they don't like anymore, even though they're part of the same cult.
Speaker 9: They're Eastern European. Okay, okay, they're not Palestine. They don't come from this region. Ja Shamir, he's a great one, you know, yak Shamid.
Speaker 44: He's on the wanted poster because he was wanted by the British police in Palestine for terrorism.
Speaker 1: But what about Sharon.
Speaker 44: Don't tell you that, so Jitsak Shamir. His original name is Jazernitsky.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, So either a Russian or Polish Bolshevik.
Speaker 9: Jew Zitski Shimon perez Perski.
Speaker 1: So either a Russian or Polish Bolshevik qew Tanyaho.
Speaker 44: I already told you Malakovski. I think I said Milkovsk excuse me, it's Malakovsky. Never you know, it's the same point.
Speaker 9: Who'd Barack?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fuck me? In accurate When I'm telling you things with such an and you know emphasis forgive me if I say anything that's a little off, because I mean it's it's all about the emotion.
Speaker 44: Is brog so b r o g Brog. He changed it to Barack Ariel Sharon. His original name is shiner Man shiner Man. He changed it to Sharon and yahr Lapid.
Speaker 9: Who's you still see?
Speaker 1: Shinerman sounds an awful German, doesn't not?
Speaker 9: It was a German m a changing post.
Speaker 44: His original name is Lampel, so he changed it from Lampel to Lapid.
Speaker 1: I show you all right, one more, a fun one by a guy who always has a different hat on. And apparently I don't know if these are newer or older ones, but uh, someone someone was a fine got to him with the whole Hey, what's up with the inside side down pentagram and the freemasonotic thing going on in your necklace there, buddy, because the last thing that we wat didn't have those, And in fact he went from the and the order that I should have upside down pentagram to uh the Anaheim Angels, which is hilarious. I didn't know itself.
Speaker 25: I'm sure if you dig back in the annals of your mind, you remember the band the Lost Prophets, and the lead singer of that group was busted and was convinced.
Speaker 1: What's even funnier is, I know he's probably singing, but look at his gaping mouth right now, and what you find out? He's into.
Speaker 10: Pinted of some of.
Speaker 25: The most vile and treacherous abuses against children that.
Speaker 10: I personally have ever heard of.
Speaker 25: It gave this guy thirty five years in prison for his abuses against miners, and within a couple of years of his conviction, of course, Lost Prophets split up. But the reason why this story is relevant today is because this was one of the first made her insights into the music industry and the type of practices that a lot of these artists get down on.
Speaker 45: Mister Watkins is an intelligent individual, highly innovative, very emotionless.
Speaker 10: Hasn't shown a.
Speaker 38: Scrap of remorse, guilt or sympathy invictims coming to his hands.
Speaker 14: Mister Watkins is about himself. Else.
Speaker 22: It became apparent relatively quickly that he was in possession of a huge amount of data storage, very multimedia on computer savvy individual.
Speaker 25: Not only was this demon using his power and privilege afforded to him by the music industry to grow mothers and their daughters. Also sometimes they're infant babies. But he had over twenty seven terabytes of digital vile content.
Speaker 1: Seven terabytes. Contemplate that for a second. I have a two terribyte freaking deedy whatever the fuck is uh solid state hard drive in this computer? Two terabytes. That's twenty seven fucking terabytes. How long ago? What this dude was a hub of this fucking colt matching and pairing people with victims. That's why it went on and was allowed to go on. And then you just burn the person who's in front, right, can't preserve the preserve the cold, preserve the system, get rid of the person that you know. It's all about the talking heads, right you see the face. Oh the problem is solved now. No, No, it's a whole network. The whole system is what's corrupt. You're just picking off the details and does It's deeper than that. It's store than Anybody who uses a completely all white microphone is like the same guy who wears the all white sunglasses, unless your Dicky Barrett from the mining body boss zones. If you wear all white sunglasses or use an all white microphone are homosexual.
Speaker 25: He was consuming and distributing to other demons in his network. And just like with so many other cases, there was people telling the police about this guy for a long time before they did anything.
Speaker 45: I would be either going to the police station or I'd be on the phone to them repeatedly saying you need to do something and giving them details, giving them names of victims, giving them names of people who I suspected to be involved as well.
Speaker 46: Do you think for whatever reason they wrote you up for the incredible witness.
Speaker 45: Well, it's strange because I mean, the first excuse, the first thing that you have said to them back in two thousand and eight was oh, she's she's psychosious, fishes that she's the other, she's harassing me, whatever is that. They basically latched onto that and thought, oh, we can use an excuse for not not doing anything.
Speaker 25: And that's exactly how it is when you run up against these industries of power. People were telling them for many, many years, and they did nothing. And maybe that that's why in the aftermath, the shit rolls all the way downhill.
Speaker 10: Into the inmates lap.
Speaker 25: And just recently he was taken hostage for three days and was stomped out and stabbed by other inmates in the prison he was housed.
Speaker 10: And of course I.
Speaker 25: Cannot and would not advocate any sort of violence whatsoever. But what I will say is this universe is a beautiful thing, and every single thing that you project out to her, she returns to you in kind. Hm from world renowned rock star to being the dumpster for a lot of dudes in a prison. I think the reliable miss Universe has caused things to come into balance. Yet again, I'm sure.
Speaker 10: If you did.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that they burned their CDs. The other person said, I'll advocate violence towards pedophiles. That was a regular bartender said that this girl says, I love a happy ending. I'm not sure if she's talking about if she's just saying that at random, ef it's in reference see what happened to the guy. She might just love a happy ending. You never know. Let's see you believe he was the only one in the band that got down. I absolutely don't write exactly. I hate this man with a passion, but love their music as a kid. I try so hard to separate the art from the artists, but man, it's so hard in the Yeah, why would you still try to do that? Reject it, drop it, let it go. There's other people out there who can entertain your fucking ass. You don't need to fucking know that that's part of their life and continue to support it. So here's the funny thing. It says one night coughs are a alcohol less than one percent. Cannabis indica is the second ingredient. And apparently they didn't do this by weights. I guess it's weird unless they did, it's hard to read that. Usually what you uh listenings by it's not so much quantity because there's there's letter, there's a letter, elements that don't weigh very much. Do you understand what I mean? But usually it's by weight. Is when you standardize these types of labeling that it's from that which is present with the greatest amount of mass on downward. So it's alcohol, cannabis indica, chloroform. Now that might sound scary, but when you start thinking about like homeopathics, it takes on a whole different meaning. Morphia or I'm guys saying that's something to do with morphine self, I don't know, skillfully combined with a number of other essentials makes this remedy the effective and beneficial one it is. Now here's the hilarity of this, this one. This is again the history means asshole says, it's wild to think people actually drink this stuff back in late nine or eighteen hundreds. Hey, retards, people get all kinds of shit that they have no ideas what's in it, injected directly into their bloodstream and their muscle tissue. And you're worried about fucking cough syrup. You are a fucking retard. Sorry, but it's not like people have gotten any smarter. They've gotten more retarded. And you saying, wow, it's wild. How dumpy our ancestors were, you know, No, no, idiot, not really And the inconsistency of this being eighteen oh six eighteen hundreds. In the same nineteen oh six produced by Coma, Wood was a notorious over the counter remedy marketing to stop coughs instantly. It contained alcohol, cannabis, chloroform, and morphine potent unregulated ingredients good, it shouldn't nothing. The shit should be regulated by a government. The Pure Food and Drug Act of nineteen oh six mandated ingredients disclosure, exposing its dangers. This led to stricter regulations phasing out such hazardous cocures. This isn't that hazardous, really, Uh yeah, at a normal regular dose, that wouldn't kill you. And if you don't drink a whole bottle of it, hey, what's up? What's wrong with a little bit more of freendy cannabis? Right to make you pretty fucking good? You make you might be dancing and writing poetry by the end of the night, who knows. I'm sure it was a good cure, not just for cough but for depression. Yeah, this guy, this guy's on it, he says. Then one hundred years later, the FDA allowed the pharmactical industry to prescribe fentanyl for dental procedures and sprained ankles. Right, and you know, let's keep going to that snake venoms. Everywhere everywhere there were there were honest medicines that happened to have what people consider abuse addictive or uh you know, high potential for abuse elements in them. But that's the people's problem, not the drug, not the not the not the remedies douchebags will do bad things with because they're douchebags. That's kind of like survival of the fittest right, Why is everybody always thinking that it's a great thing to punish those who aren't retards so that the retards who don't deserve to be preserved in a system, Because that's what weakens a system, is a bunch of retards walking around. Why do we care if the world's safe for people who are too stupid not to You know, the person who drinks the wood alcohol because they're trying to steal alcohol and end up dying because wood alcohol kills you, or rubbing or whatever. It's like, that's because they're retarded. And that's exactly how they should have gotten They probably should have never been born in the first place, because they're probably born to two retards. And this is the problem that we have with society in general. So hey, let it fix itself. Does anyone else see the hypocritical erny here? Meanwhile, people are bringing their children to have deadly poisons injected into their bodies, but the cops are that's that's crazy. What the hell? What's wrong with people? I have no respect for any human being anymore? None. Why why would I? Hey he's Abdullah fan Uh? Where were we I can't remember which one was I wanted to show you. Oh, okay, we'll say. There's Ben Freeman with a big, you know, staring Rent fan flag over here. Says the Jews of America are no longer safe. I'm devastated for them, and I'm desperately hoping they understand the threat they are facing. The post Holocaust golden age of guilt based acceptance of Jews is over what Harvard professor argues for aboushing white race, uh huh, whiteness studies, exploring privilege. This is what they're teaching your children. They're teaching your children to hate themselves for being what they are, but that you couldn't do that to any other ethnicity. Nobody should want to do that to anybody. This is you know, this is what makes me sick. I don't even I don't even contemplate quietly to myself. I don't even think to myself quietly the way people express themselves on social media, either verbally or in type form and comments, I don't My mind doesn't even go those directions. And the amount of vile, malicious, wicked shit that people are more than overly comfortable sharing with the world is appalling, and there definitely does need to be a Those people aren't aren't something that you can like make anything better out of, because for them to be that malicious and uncaring, there's nothing there to work with. Something has to be done with that, you know. I think of Vadi impalermen. I think of things like that. Uh, how white supremacy became part of a national nations fabric, all bullshit monopolizing whiteness. This is all Jews trying to have you killed by trying to incite that your you know, other enemies, and then you guess what brownies your next. The Jews will kill you afterwards. Do you think that they want you fucking fighting in their malls? Do you think they want you shooting, shooting each other and making it dangerous for them? They're gonna fucking kill you too. They're just privileging you now so that your your entitlement asshole ness where if you don't have something, you're just gonna go shoot somebody who's white to get it.
Speaker 46: Uh.
Speaker 1: Guess what, It's not gonna be safe for you after we're gone. We're probably the only thing standing in a way between your total demise at the hands of the Jews, so you might just want to relax on us a little bit. Anti Semitism at Harvard is real, really good. Well, Harvard is a bunch of Jews who created it and found it and run it. And you have also, what the was it not the Fabian Society? It was the other one, the Frankfurt School, Right, isn't that Harvard? So blame if you want to blame anybody, don't blame a white person for that. Why, that's why it needs Jewish students. So oh sure it does. It needs Jewish students to make it less racist. What you mean to say is it needs less white people to make it more Jewish. There you go, that's what you're trying to say. But you should look in the mirror. Someday you kind of look like us. Translation Larry Johnson says, I don't have a problem with any race, gender, or relation. I have a problem with liars, and they are in every race, gender, religion, and retarded bitch here says translation is that he hates Jews. Larry Johnson is a black man, and he says, I don't have a problem with any race, jendu or religions. I have problem with liars and even when you say it flat out like that and this, it doesn't have to make sense. It just has to make sense in crazy bitch right, Dorothy of Israel here, and she's the one that's gonna incite the ADO and the fucking SPLC and all these other fucking massades and fucking Black Cube to come fuck with you through your local police department and spot teams. This is how this world works. Be aware, if you're a white woman and are currently pregnant with a white baby, this is Kate Morgan saying this with a white baby, boy, do us all a favor and take a trip to planned parenthood. Do you know how evil and discussing that statement is? And this is from a bitch called something texty sexy because she's a dirty whore. I earned my graduate degree while while stalked by my rapist, So he already raped you once and he was stalking you and you didn't Why didn't you do the right thing unless you liked it? This must have been a cat and mouse game for you. And surviving a poisonous drug cocktail prescribed by an Arab doctor who poisoned me after disclosing my Jewish ethnicity, I don't think any of that's real or real, And if so, I think they were doing good service, because this is the type of shit that you say about an innocent baby boy. I think they were doing the world of favor. I still have a GPI high enough to go to an elite law school if I want. So you say that because what because the drug cocktail didn't make you retarded? Like I don't understand what the whole statement here is except the fact that you're discussing human being cap Morgan. David Swimmer, I'm very aware of my privilege as a heterosexual, white male. This is what he just said. He said, heterosexual white male Shrimmer, the actor and director on divorce, fatherhood controversy and whether he will ever return to Raw to Ross Geller, and then it says David Schwimmer says, they don't have the date on that one, but this one's November twenty twenty two. Not a lot of twos there at all in a two minute read. How many fucking two's are left? I think I think Nick Nick Demas will appreciate that one. David Schrimmer admits he'll never he never felt white growing up in growing up Jewish in America. I was gonna say growing up in Jewish America, but that would have been more accurate as a Jewish. Remember this is all deflection too, because remember they made up Jewish. They made it up. They made it up in three hundred BC in Greece. Their whole history is a bunch of fucking Gothic, freaking tales that they spun together and turned them into into Semites and then went through and destroyed all kinds of records in history and everything that they possibly could, even using the Romans to do it, using the freaking Muslims to do it, using the Christians to do it, because everything that was pre Christian it was also pagan, right, everything that was pre Muslim was had to be destroyed. Can't have any any evidence of that? And then they and then they have retards out there, they say we lost one hundred years. It was the Dark Ages because there was nothing really going on. Did it even exist? Hey, asshole, all the records were destroyed. How the fuck do you know what was and what wasn't. Adam Brownstein brown Stain in his underwear, says, I, as a Jewish American, I'd rather see more Muslims than Republicans. Of course you would, because those are your buddies. That's how you used that's what you used to break open the barriers. Muslim lives don't matter to you, but they're also part of your old cult. The calde's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. As a white guy, I fully endorsed this. I have seen too many people of color work twice as hard to get half as far. Oh that's Adam Brownson again, surprise, surprise, I've never here's white privilege is very real from gold Mark. I have never experienced racism ever, that's because white people can't experience racism. Wow, this is the dead Internet, folks, the dead brained Internet, white people. This isn't about us, is this isn't about us, This isn't about us, right, do you even have any clue what reality is? We are awful, like we really are the worst. Really, Wow, go step in front of a train. Then if you don't like yourself, all of us white people are extremely privileged, proud, And this is the same bit she says, I'm proud of my jewishness. Oh, I got to reach side to side. Okay, white privilege is very real and acknowledging the problem is the first step, and he says, I'm Jewish, obviously. Tony Goldmark is I've never experienced racism because white people can't experience racism, and says, I am a Jewish atheist. Same person, white people, This isn't about us, This isn't about us, This isn't about us. I don't want to sound too controversial, but I'm a Jewish person, same person. White people are awful, like we really are. Reverse. My ancestors were Jewish. Yeah, uh huh. All of us white people are extremely privileged. Proud of my this is her profile, proud of my jewishness, proud of who I am. So you're not even what you say you are or what you claim, as you say, all of us white people, dear fellow white people, we are not being oppressed. The playing field is just being equalized. Always that right by who, Simon, you little feg And this says I'm part Jewish. Yeah right. The first part, Simon Jester, is because you're a fucking clown. I don't appreciate my white privilege nearly as much as I should. And then this says, who said it was an argument? I'm Jewish? And then Ben over here. Ben's voice says, there's no such thing as racism against white people. You guys all live in your closets, probably literally, or gaming in your mom's basement. I always remember my mom's telling Essie he's got mom stories because he doesn't leave the house. Remember my mom telling us as kids that we were not white, we just looked white. Okay, your jew got it, your name's Ben. First of all white people, we were the first legal we were the first illegal immigrants. Don't forget that. What it's from Aaron Greenblad? Everybody? Oh, I'm not white, I'm Jewish? All right? What is the estimated percentage of people that reach the age of eighty? Number only twenty? Yes, made a percentage of people that reach the age of eight? What is?
Speaker 24: Yes?
Speaker 1: Made a percentage of Holocaust survivors that reached the age of eighty number only ninety. Right, they had to be around to complaining and a bitch, right, it must have been doing something right in those uh, those places. They had such a great longevity afterward. Huh, how do you explain this if it has nothing to do with systematic systemic It says systematic, right, but it's supposed to be systemic, but they just said it wrong, So I said it wrong. How do you explain this if it has nothing to do with systemic racism net worth of a black family networth of the white family. How about it has everything to do with effort, you dumb fuck? And how do we know that's even true?
Speaker 6: It must be racist.
Speaker 1: He's racist because the Jews don't want to be in the hands of the dirty, grubby brown people. Right there, you go. I just turned it around to them. Why war in Iraq is right for America? By massage Shapiro over here who stole an Italian name and he should be murdered for that and alone. Oh, let's see rationalizing the horrors of Israel's war again. Gaza novelist Howard Jacobson, who yeah, go to a Jew and see with their perspective on killing a bunch of people innocent without any weapons to defend themselves with this, has argued that too much press press coverage of dead Palestinian children is a new form of blood libel against Jews, right showing that they're evil is just not okay. And if you know, if max if max Egan wasn't also part of the problem. I'm sure that would that would interest him. Attention, fellow white people, this is on us. It is our responsibility to dismantle the system of white supremacy that we have benefited from. There's nothing about our system. It hasn't been one hundred and fifty fucking years. It's been Jewish. It's been the cult, it's been the cult of banking, it's been the Saturn cult. If you can afford to help, this is a great place to start. Minnesota Freedom Fund. Oh that's someplace I'll never give any money to. Oh. Her name is Megan Oppenheimer. Surprise, surprise. My family was persecuted for being Jews. Were they were?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 23: Really?
Speaker 1: Were they really persecuted by who? The whole system is owned by them? What was persecuting?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Somebody says something in school? Shut up? Shut the fuck up. Every Jew I've ever met considers me Jewish, despite the fact that I don't practice the religion right because you don't have to, as do anti Semites. It's okay if you don't understand this about Judaism, you are not a Jew, But don't lecture on a community you're not part of. Right, It's again, supremacy. See that Jews supremacy right there. Don't lecture be on a community you're not part of. You're not part of the community if you don't follow the religion you just said. But yet you are part of it because they don't give a fuck as long as you are sick minded, fucking cult member like they are. It's a matter of what if you follow their bullshit with Judaism or not. You can be a Satanist and still be considered a good Jew. I killed thirteen children today and you were next. Fucking Muslims. Go to hell, bitches. That's David doviddaya Dovida because he's a nice guy. Shooting kids with a fucking this looks like a Yeah, I would say that's the fifty cal Oh yes, and we already saw that idea of combat engineering, cour soldier. The stuff I catch them saying is still frankly astonishing. Maybe right, Frascal, shut up, I'm not ready for you.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: Imagine being a white gentile living in Israel running a civil rights group that proudly charted when jew charted, when Jews would become a minority. Oh yeah, there you go, and calling any Jew that objected to becoming a minority as supremacist. Well. Mark Potok of the SPLC does this for white people in America. Look this little squished up, fucking, disgusting face. Mark Potok of the SBLC kept charts in his office tracking the progress of replacing white people in Europe and America. These are sick people. SBLC Mark Potox office tracking decline of white population and plus percent of change foreign born in Europe year over year, like a I don't know, it's cut off nineteen nine, ninety sixty eighty five percent, nineteen eighty seventy nine, two thousan sixty nine, twenty twelve, sixty four, twenty thirteen, sixty three, sixty two fifteen. It says non Hispanic whites population of US, non Hispanic whites proportion of US populations so far so the far right conspiracy theory quote unquote turns out to be true. Jews and positions of power are deliberately trying to replace whites in the West. This is genocidal. The Jews are waging a genocidal war against the white people, and also at the same time they demand that we support their war in genociding from people as well, because either way you're gonna be murdered by that next if you don't like do everything that they say, but the authorities will say it's anti semitic to notice the other the other ring and belonging institute. Shut up cast God damn it. These people make themselves more ridiculous than any parody could do. Sure, hold on, somebody, I can see moving here, cold on fighting my ankles, a little serv is biting me, give my attention. Uh, alright, thank you. Learning that people they didn't that you didn't really think about hate you this much as alarming. Learning that they've been cheering for your demise is alarming. Learning that they've been teeming up to orchestrate it is maddening. No more cluelessness enough, Yes, agreed, Now here's I don't know what this is, but I'm I'm gonna play it just in case it's good.
Speaker 42: I am Abdullah, the successor of Imam Mehdi al Asadam, the successor of the comforter Ahmed, the successor of Simon Peter, the successor of Muhammad, the successor of Jesus Christ. I am the true and legitimate Pope. I am the proof upon the Christians. I am the son of the Muslims through my father, and the son of the Christians and the Jews through my mother. I am the son of the East through my father, and the son of the West through my mother. I am like sul Karnain, who with one horn in the East and one in the West, and I am the inheritor of all that lies between.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, so you know how they said there's no more Pope. It's going to be Yeah, this guy said Pope is dead. And this guy just popped up on the scene. He is claiming to be the Messiah the Jews, Christians, and Muslims right for their fake, bullshit, made up god gay religions. I told you this is gonna happen. He even quotes Isaiah fifty three as if it refers to him. This may be a deception for Jews, and maybe for Jews or by Jews, asshole, it may be someone in the Muslims fall for, But two Christians know they will shot the fuck up. The Lord Jesus will not fall for this impostor our Lord will return back soon. Oh my god, you're just as decebsolutely retarded as everything else about this statement.
Speaker 42: I am more knowledgeable than any false pope, and.
Speaker 1: I way beattie and I'm a timpoole cast follower. Like share subscribe, that's what you do too. You know, if you don't like share subscribe, you're going to hell because you got to you gotta follow me. Didn't know what they say? Isn't that what they meant by that?
Speaker 37: Right?
Speaker 42: I am appointed by name and the will of the prophets. My name is also on the tongue of Isaiah, of prophet side of the righteous servant. And he said he will see his offspring.
Speaker 1: And he seems so friendly with his scowl as he talks. Sounds like a great guy for long his.
Speaker 42: Days, and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand. I am Abdullah, the successor.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah are you yeah? Yeah, surprise, surprise. I'd being areb slash wave Yeah yeah yeah. Definitely not a Gothic man. Definitely not a tall, blonde haired, muscular dude. Right, blue eyes. Shouldn't have one of you, one of those guys. No, no, no, no, because that's not what this religion was ever for. About satur and cold. Everybody, look at this old old How long we've been on two and twenty six minutes. Hello, sonya, what's going on? M All right, let's get rid of this face. We don't need that anymore. I'm gonna leave. Oh sir, I'm gonna leave you with this. I'll come back and talk. But I hear my daughter in the other room. So there's there's, there's a time and a place for everything. I'm gonna go say, hello, is this the one I wanted to show you first? Which one is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's this one, he rambles. I told you this a thousand times. He rambles, He rambles, Oh yeah, and wow, it's not gonna work. God, damn it. As I get it right on the spot. It's gotta be right on the spot though, right about there? Yeah you go. There we go, Okay, hold on, hold on, thinking myself off the screen. Totally there you go. Yeah, to bring up to the banner, I lost another person today. I think they well maybe maybe they got the boosters. Who knows what the fuck is the thing? I just had it pulled out to the race spot. I'm coming, Rascal. I will opened the door for you in just a moment. Uh, why can't I find it so simple?
Speaker 10: This is?
Speaker 1: This is not this is not a smooth transition. I can't find it. It's twenty a mont. What the fuck?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 1: My god? Why can't I see it?
Speaker 43: Fuck?
Speaker 1: There it is? Okay, there it is? All right now we got it ready, let's do it.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so that was my one of you member. I gotta put myself back in the corner, actually off of it completely. But it will happen in a second. So Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits. I think it's actually backslash C backslash disguise limits. They put a C in there now for channel so either way, you just click it in the in the description, you go there and for five bucks a month to give all three podcast versions of the show without any ads, and it'll their stuff. Plus you're supporting the show for Fox's sake.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 1: Rascal is a funny cat, yes he is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He's yelling at everything. He's just a cuddler crazy man too. He's like smacks in your head. It's funny. I love him though. All right, So let's go to this thing with I'm coming. I said that already. Just give me a second. Hey, I'm on your timeline. I'm on mine. Got it cat all right, he says, I beg to disagree, all right, So here it is. We did talk about the whole Pakistan thing, right. I brought up a little bit by comments on Stefan show yesterday, and I checked in a couple of ties.
Speaker 46: I've been talking for years about people not even to be being able to pay their bills, but without showing a bunch of boring graphs, the actual percentage of people that can't afford to pay their bills is absolutely off the charts. Even Capital I reports that people now way worse than ever, way worse, including twenty nineteen to twenty twenty two.
Speaker 15: We know what was happening.
Speaker 46: Then people are only making the minimum payments, or they're defaulting, they're just choosing not to pay. I set up a lot of solar panel systems, including charge controllers and power inverters and batteries, including in my own cabin.
Speaker 15: And have you've heard this or not?
Speaker 46: You could pull it up anywhere on the internet. Don't take my word forward. It sounds like it's totally untrue. Three thousand, five hundred and twenty one percent tariff, not three hundred and fifty Now three thousand five hundred and twenty one percent tariff increase from our side on solar panels and solar panel related equipment, charge controllers, power inverters. US trade officials are preparing to impose these tariffs at three thousand five percent on imported on imports of solar panel equipment from Southeast Asian countries. China actually got around this some years ago and they started just making it all come out of Southeast Asia.
Speaker 15: Well, now we're actually putting them on Southeast Asia.
Speaker 46: International Energy Agency set lessons from the energy crisis felling Russian and I'm a little integrity. They're going to target Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam, which is where China had moved all of its production and export to to.
Speaker 15: Get around the tariffs from X number of years ago.
Speaker 46: I don't know if you have any idea what three five and twenty one percent tariff looks like, but I don't think you do. This is not making the news anywhere in Europe that I'm aware of, and it's not making the news here. By the way, India has urged, it's demanded, not urged, all of its citizens to leave Pakistan immediately. There's a huge event. I'm gonna call it that some citizens of Pakistan did upon some citizens of India that can get in particular, so that three p fifty six pm today, India closed all the floodgates at the four separate water dams that go along the Indus River. This feeds the fresh water into Pakistan. I don't know, if you know what the Indus River from the Himalayan Himalayas, when it passes through India, there's these floodgates where India could cut it off and of course through a.
Speaker 15: It's been in an effect since the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 46: It's and it's been completely suspended as about like seventy two hours ago. It's called the Indus River Water Treaty, which means that India will allow the water from the Indus River to flow into Pakistan. Indus River flows literally through the entirety of Pakistan. I don't know a percentage of the water for crops and for you know, drinking water and every use water has, but it's an enormous percentage. It's the vast majority of the water that feeds Pakistan crops, water, everything, toilets, drinking water. India has shut it off. I've seen videos confirming that they have shut it off. Pakistan said if this happens and this was done today, that there would be immediately. I don't know if you know Pakistan's first strike policy is. And I don't know if you know how many of those uranium plutonium devices Pakistan has. I don't know if they have as much or as many as India, but they're kind of on par. The answer to both countries is a lot. The four floodgates have been shut off. Yesterday's response to the event in Kashmir, tourists blamed and.
Speaker 15: I don't want to get into that that's what instigated it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was really what happened. I think this was set up to be this way so they could false flag it, so that they could cause an event and here that would cause more problems. O eve that I'm gonna go with. We'll get back to this some other time, but I've got to go now because someone else needs a computer. So that's it again.
Speaker 6: You catching a nigga off God with this ship.
Speaker 37: Josh